时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[00:21] | You don’t even know how beautiful you are. | 都不知道自己有多美 |
[00:23] | That’s what makes you so beautiful. | 这让你变得更美了 |
[00:24] | Well, I heard that turkey’s had a ton of work done. | 我听说火鸡可做了不少整容手术 |
[00:26] | Had his head chopped off, | 切掉了脑袋 |
[00:28] | skin removed, big ol’ boobs… | 剥了皮 还丰了胸 |
[00:30] | *It’s Thanksgiving * | *感恩节来啦 |
[00:31] | *Thanksgiving for everybody* | *大家的感恩节* |
[00:33] | *’Cept for Europeans.* | *除了欧洲人* |
[00:35] | Don’t worry about the Europeans. | 不用担心欧洲人 |
[00:36] | They’re fine. They’ve got tapas. | 他们好得很 有餐前小吃 |
[00:38] | And Belgium. | 有比利时 |
[00:39] | And Leonardo DiCaprio, eight months out of the year. | 还一年八个月都能看见小李子 |
[00:41] | Okay, turkey’s in. | 好了 火鸡进烤箱了 |
[00:43] | Now time to make everything else. | 现在该准备其它东西了 |
[00:44] | Potatoes, hello, good to see you. | 土豆 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[00:46] | Carrots, you’re gonna be… pretty good. | 胡萝卜 你会…很美味 |
[00:48] | I mean, you’re not potatoes, but you’re fine. | 你们不是土豆 但也不错 |
[00:50] | Would you say Dad and Thanksgiving | 你们说老爸和感恩节 |
[00:52] | sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G? | 会坐在树上 “几一诶无恩”吗 |
[00:55] | I would kiss Thanksgiving, Louise. | 我很乐意和感恩节接吻 露易丝 |
[00:57] | Its kiss would be salty and delicious. | 这个吻口感一定超棒 |
[00:59] | Like a mermaid. | 就像和美人鱼接吻 |
[01:00] | Okay, I better go get Gayle | 好了 我得去接盖尔了 |
[01:01] | before I forget to get Gayle. | 不然该忘了 |
[01:04] | Why can’t she drive herself? | 她为什么不能自己开车来 |
[01:05] | Come on, Bob. She sprained her ankle. | 别这样 鲍勃 她扭伤了脚踝 |
[01:07] | She says she can’t drive. | 她说开不了车了 |
[01:08] | She also said she can’t use toothpaste | 她还说她用不了牙刷 |
[01:10] | because she’s afraid she’ll get addicted. | 因为她害怕她会上瘾 |
[01:12] | – Bob. – Fine. But I should get her, Lin. | -鲍勃 -好吧 但应该我去接她 琳 |
[01:14] | – It’s really snowy out. – So? | -外面雪下好大 -那又怎样 |
[01:17] | Remember the last time you drove our car in the snow? | 还记得上次你在雪地里开车吗 |
[01:20] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[01:23] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[01:24] | How’d she sprain her ankle? | 她怎么崴的脚 |
[01:25] | She said she slipped on salsa | 她说在跳萨尔萨舞的时候 |
[01:26] | while she was salsa dancing. | 被番茄辣酱滑倒了 |
[01:28] | Poor Gayle. And to make it worse, | 可怜的盖尔 更糟的是 |
[01:30] | she’s down in the dumps ’cause Mr. Frond dumped her. | 福旺德先生甩了她 她很沮丧 |
[01:32] | I know just the guy to set her up with. | 我可以帮他介绍个对象 |
[01:34] | Oh, wait, I was thinking of Mr. Frond. Never mind. | 等等 我想的就是福旺德先生 算了 |
[01:36] | All right. So who wants to come with me? | 好吧 谁想和我一起去 |
[01:38] | What?! It’s snowing! | 开什么玩笑 在下雪哎 |
[01:39] | Yeah. You’re a kid. Kids love snow. | 是的 可你们是小孩 小孩都爱雪啊 |
[01:41] | Take it easy, Norman Rockwell. | 别天真了 以为自己是诺曼·洛克威尔么 |
[01:41] | 美国插画家 代表作有 《雪地里的圣诞老人和童子军》 | |
[01:43] | I’m more into rain now. | 我现在更喜欢下雨 |
[01:44] | Fine. I’ll go by myself, but just… | 好吧 我自己去 但是 |
[01:46] | no one touch anything while I’m gone. | 我走后谁也不许碰任何东西 |
[01:48] | Stay away from the oven. | 离烤箱远点 |
[01:49] | Calm down. No one wants to cook, you weirdo. | 省省吧 除了你谁会想做菜 怪咖 |
[01:52] | If anything happens, don’t call AAA, | 如果有事发生 别打AAA |
[01:54] | because we don’t have them | 我们不能享受他们的服务 |
[01:55] | and we owe them money from when we did! | 因为我们还欠着他们钱呢 |
[01:58] | I hope you’re over the river | 我希望你们已经开过了河 |
[01:59] | and through the woods to Grandmother’s house already, | 穿过了森林 到达你祖母家了 |
[02:01] | because we’re looking at a nasty | 今天的感恩节暴风雪可是 |
[02:02] | Thanksgiving blizzard, folks. | 来势汹汹啊各位 |
[02:04] | Stay off the roads. | 最好别上路 |
[02:06] | You stay off the roads. | 你才别上路呢 |
[02:08] | Come on, Gayle. | 快点啊 盖尔 |
[02:11] | Gayle? It’s me, Bob. | 盖尔 是我 鲍勃 |
[02:12] | Your five locks were unlocked, | 你那五道锁都没锁 |
[02:14] | so I’m-I’m coming in. | 所以我就进来了 |
[02:15] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是强盗 |
[02:16] | And if there’s a murderer in here, | 如果屋里有强盗 |
[02:18] | don’t murder me. | 不要打劫我 |
[02:18] | Bob? Is that you? | 鲍勃 是你吗 |
[02:20] | Yep. Uh, car’s out front | 是的 车已经停在前门了 |
[02:21] | and it’s really coming down, so we-we need… | 今天雪好大 所以我们要… |
[02:23] | I’m in the bathroom. I need help. | 我在洗手间里 我需要帮助 |
[02:25] | Oh. Uh, great. | 好…吧 |
[02:27] | I’ll just come into the bathroom | 那我就进洗手间 |
[02:29] | where you are to help with… | 来帮你吧 |
[02:31] | whatever you need. | 虽然不知道怎么个帮法 |
[02:35] | I fell when I was getting out of the shower, | 我从浴池里出来时摔倒了 |
[02:36] | and I can’t stand back up. | 站不起来了 |
[02:38] | Oh, okay. Let me just… | 好吧 我来… |
[02:40] | give me your hand. | 给我你的手 |
[02:44] | Come on, Gayle! | 你怎么回事 盖尔 |
[02:45] | Oh, calm down, Bob. | 得了 鲍勃 |
[02:46] | It’s just my breasts. | 只是我的胸而已 |
[02:47] | And if something happens between us, it happens. | 如果我俩真的会发生什么 总会发生的 |
[02:49] | Gayle, nothing is gonna happen. | 盖尔 什么事都不会发生 |
[02:51] | Well, not with that attitude it won’t. | 你要这态度那就没戏了 |
[02:53] | Hand me the shirt, Bob. | 把衬衫递给我 鲍勃 |
[02:55] | – Okay, is it on yet? – No. | -好吧 还没穿上吗 -没有 |
[02:57] | – Okay. Now? – No, not yet. | -好吧 现在呢 -没有 还没有 |
[02:59] | Gayle, why is it taking you so long to put a shirt on? | 盖尔 穿件衬衫也要这么久吗 |
[03:01] | – Your arms aren’t sprained. – Okay, it’s on. | -你的胳膊又没扭伤 -好吧 穿上了 |
[03:03] | No. No, wait. Okay, now. | 不 不 等等 现在穿上了 |
[03:05] | – No. Hold on. – Please put it on. Gail. | -不 等等 -拜托穿上 盖尔 |
[03:08] | Great. You look great. So let’s go. | 太好了 你看上去很好 我们走吧 |
[03:10] | I just need to find my cats. | 我得找到我的猫 |
[03:11] | – I can’t leave ’em here alone. – What? | -我不能把它们单独留在这 -什么 |
[03:13] | No, no, no. We’re not taking them to my house. | 不不不 不能把猫带到我家去 |
[03:14] | I-I’m allergic. | 我过敏 |
[03:15] | But Mr. Business is hypoglycemic! | 但是贸易先生有低血糖症 |
[03:17] | He has to eat something every two hours | 它得每两小时进食一次 |
[03:19] | or he gets real lethargic. | 否则它就会没精打采的 |
[03:21] | Fine, bring him. | 好吧 带上它 |
[03:22] | If it’ll get us out of here faster, bring him. | 只要能让我们快点离开这里 |
[03:24] | I just won’t breathe today, I guess. | 大不了一整天都不呼吸 |
[03:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:27] | Mr. Business! Mr. B… | 贸易先生 |
[03:29] | Oh, there he is, up there. | 它在那儿呢 在上面 |
[03:31] | Bob, can you get him? | 鲍勃 你能抓到它吗 |
[03:32] | He’ll jump down | 如果你一边给他唱歌 |
[03:32] | if you sing to him and pat your shoulders. | 一边拍自己的肩膀 他就会跳下来 |
[03:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:35] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[03:39] | No, no, no. Something with a little rhythm. | 不 不 不 要有节奏的 |
[03:41] | It’s got to be jazzy. | 得是爵士 |
[03:43] | Okay. All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:48] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[03:51] | Oh, look at him, he loves it. | 看看他 他超爱的 |
[03:53] | You did it, Bob. | 你做到了 鲍勃 |
[03:54] | Good job. | 真棒 |
[03:56] | Put him in this box. | 把他放到箱子里 |
[03:57] | – Here, here. – Okay. | -那边 -好 |
[03:58] | Now, tape it shut. | 现在用胶带把它封住 |
[03:59] | With what tape? | 用什么胶带 |
[03:59] | I don’t have tape! | 我没有胶带 |
[04:00] | Why are you being so negative? | 你为什么总是这么悲观 |
[04:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:04] | I’ll find some tape. | 我去找胶带 |
[04:09] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[04:10] | I’m making a salad. | 我在做沙拉 |
[04:11] | I told Linda I’d bring one. | 我跟琳达说过会带沙拉过去 |
[04:13] | You were supposed to be getting tape, Gayle! | 你不是去找胶带嘛 盖尔 |
[04:15] | I didn’t want to make two trips! | 我可不想跑两趟 |
[04:18] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[04:18] | He’s fine in there. | 他在里面很好 |
[04:20] | He likes it. | 他喜欢的 |
[04:21] | Okay, let me just find my house keys. | 好吧 我找一下房间钥匙 |
[04:23] | They’re all separate and not on one ring. | 它们分散在四处 没串在一起 |
[04:27] | Okay, car’s not snowed in. That’s good. | 车还没被雪盖住 还好 |
[04:30] | Let’s get go… | 我们走… |
[04:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:32] | – No! – No! | – 不 -不 |
[04:34] | I left the Thanksgiving megamix I made in the CD-ROM drive! | 我把自己录的感恩节大碟落录碟机里了 |
[04:42] | Okay. Gayle, do you have a shovel? | 盖尔 你有铲子吗 |
[04:44] | No. | 没有 |
[04:45] | – A bucket? – No. | -桶呢 -没有 |
[04:46] | Okay. Um, a bowl? | 好吧 那碗呢 |
[04:48] | No. | 没有 |
[04:49] | Well, the one the salad is in, | 有一个 但用来装沙拉了 |
[04:50] | but I don’t have any others. | 没别的了 |
[04:51] | You only have one bowl? | 你只有一个碗 |
[04:52] | I’m not rich, Bob. | 我又不是土豪 鲍勃 |
[04:55] | But I do have a whole bunch of kitty poop scoops. | 不过我有整套猫咪铲屎勺 |
[04:57] | – Would those work? – Not really. | -能用上吗 -可能不太好使 |
[04:59] | – Okay, just give ’em… -Here’s one. Here’s my good one. | -好吧 那试 -这个 这个超棒 |
[05:01] | – That’s fine. – Here’s the purple one. | -行 -还有这个紫色的 |
[05:02] | I hate this one. | 我不喜欢这个 |
[05:03] | I feel like it’s making fun of me. | 我感觉它在嘲笑我 |
[05:09] | Lin, hi. No, no, no. | 喂 琳 不 不是 |
[05:11] | We’re fine. Just… | 我们挺好的 就是 |
[05:12] | The car is buried in the snow. | 车埋雪里了 |
[05:14] | How’s the turkey? | 火鸡怎么样了 |
[05:15] | I mean, how are you and the kids? | 我是说 你和孩子们怎么样了 |
[05:16] | We’re doing good. Everyone’s good. | 都很好 一切安好 |
[05:18] | We’re making up cuss words. | 我们在编骂人的话 |
[05:19] | Listen to this, finky! | 听听这个 废蛋 |
[05:21] | That’s great. | 挺好的 |
[05:22] | Listen, we’re in a little bit of a situation here. | 我们这边有点麻烦 |
[05:25] | the car is buried and I’m poop-scooping it out, | 车被雪埋了 我在用铲屎装备铲雪 |
[05:27] | but it’s gonna take a little while, | 可能还得一会儿 |
[05:29] | so I’m gonna need you to baste the turkey. | 所以可能得你去给火鸡抹油了 |
[05:31] | Wait, wait. You want… | 等下 你 |
[05:32] | you want me to do what? | 你说得我去做啥 |
[05:33] | Don’t worry, you can do it. | 别慌 你可以的 |
[05:34] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没问题的 |
[05:36] | Just keep it moist until I get home. | 只要让火鸡一直有油 等我到家就好 |
[05:37] | But, Bob, you always cook the turkey! | 可是一直都是你烤火鸡的 |
[05:40] | Just relax, all right? | 放轻松 没事的 |
[05:41] | Get out the baster. | 把滴油管拿出来 |
[05:42] | Tell him not to worry. | 告诉他不要怕 |
[05:44] | He’ll probably be confused, | 他可能会有些困惑 |
[05:45] | ’cause he’s so used to my voice. | 因为他比较习惯我的声音 |
[05:47] | Then get some juice from the pan | 然后从锅里取点汁 |
[05:48] | and, you know, squirt it on the turkey. | 喷在火鸡上 |
[05:51] | That’s what basting is? | 原来这就是上油了吗 |
[05:52] | J-Just tell the turkey I’m on my way. | 告诉火鸡兄我马上赶到 |
[05:54] | O-okay, okay, bye. | 好的 拜 |
[05:56] | All right, just tell him now so I can hear you say it, | 现在就告诉他 让我能听见 |
[05:57] | ’cause I want him… | 我想 |
[05:58] | I want to hear what he says. | 我想听他的回答 |
[05:59] | I’m hanging up! I got to go! | 好了 我挂电话了 行了 |
[06:00] | – Bye! Yep. All right. – Bye. | -好吧 拜拜 -再见 |
[06:02] | Bob, happy Thanksgiving. | 鲍勃 感恩节快乐 |
[06:04] | Teddy, great. I-I need your help. | 泰迪 太好了 我需要你帮忙 |
[06:05] | My car is snowed in at Gayle’s apartment. | 我的车在盖尔家这边被雪埋了 |
[06:07] | Is there any chance you could pick us up | 你能开你的卡车来一趟 |
[06:08] | in your truck and take us to my house? | 载我们回家吗 |
[06:10] | I wish I could help you, Bob, | 我也想帮你 鲍勃 |
[06:11] | but my truck’s in the shop. | 但我的车在店里 |
[06:12] | I’ve been biking everywhere, like they do in China. | 我最近都骑自行车 向中国人学习 |
[06:15] | Wait, you’ve been biking? | 啥 自行车 |
[06:16] | Well, I biked to one place. It was horrible. | 我骑车去过一个地方 过程很惨烈 |
[06:18] | – Also, I’m on a cruise. – What?! | -况且我现在在游船上 -什么 |
[06:20] | Yep. Me and Mom. It’s a singles cruise. | 嗯 我和我妈 单身游船 |
[06:23] | sock’s on the door. I can’t go in. | 门上挂着袜子 不能进 |
[06:25] | Guess it’s back to the buffet. | 看来只有先回餐厅了 |
[06:27] | A-All right. Thanks, Teddy. | 好吧 谢了 泰迪 |
[06:28] | I’m having a terrible time, Bob. | 我很不开心 鲍勃 |
[06:30] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[06:30] | – I don’t think my mom respects herself. – Bye. | -我觉得我妈不太自重 -拜拜 |
[06:33] | All right, Gayle, we’re gonna go on foot. | 盖尔 我们得走回去了 |
[06:35] | But, Bob, I can’t. My ankle. | 我做不到啊 我的脚扭了 |
[06:37] | Damn it. Right, I forgot. | 哦 对啊 我给忘了 |
[06:39] | You go. Just leave me here. | 你去吧 别管我了 |
[06:41] | Okay. Bye. | 那好吧 拜 |
[06:42] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! – What? | -等一下 等等 -怎么了 |
[06:43] | Bob, I just had a great idea. | 鲍勃 我有办法了 |
[06:45] | Piggyback. Come over here. Crouch down. | 背背 快来 蹲下 |
[06:47] | No. Gayle, I can’t carry you. It’s too far. | 不行 盖尔 我背不了 太远了 |
[06:50] | But maybe I could drag you. | 不过我应该能把你拖过去 |
[06:53] | – What’s that? – It’s a kiddie pool. | -那是什么 -儿童充气泳池 |
[06:54] | It’s so I can shave my legs while I watch TV. | 为了让我刮腿毛时能看电视 |
[06:57] | It distracts me from the pain. | 这样可以转移我的注意力 |
[06:58] | I buy very cheap razors. | 我的刮毛刀都很便宜 刮起来很痛 |
[07:01] | – It’s so sad here. – What was that? | -这地方太忧伤了 -什么 |
[07:02] | Nothing, I… I’m just thinking of a plan. | 没什么 我在想办法 |
[07:12] | All right, snowstorm. | 暴风雪兄 |
[07:13] | You thought you could beat me, but you can’t! | 别以为你能打倒我 我绝不认输 |
[07:16] | Hang on, little turkey! Here I come! | 亲爱的小火鸡 再等等 我来啦 |
[07:19] | Bob, were you talking to me? | 鲍勃 你在跟我说话吗 |
[07:20] | – Forget it, Gayle. Just sit there. – Okay. | -没什么 你坐好就好 -好的 |
[07:23] | We’ll be there in no time. | 我们一溜烟就能过去 |
[07:24] | Or, like, three hours, probably. Maybe four. | 可能三小时吧 或四个 |
[07:26] | I should call Linda. | 我应该给琳达打个电话 |
[07:28] | I’m not comfortable. | 我觉得很难受 |
[07:29] | Gayle, no talking right now. | 盖尔 先别说话 |
[07:30] | Walking? Bob, you’re nuts! | 走回来 鲍勃 你疯了吗 |
[07:32] | Please don’t freeze to death in the snow, on Thanksgiving. | 我不想你在雪里冻死 这还大过节的 |
[07:35] | Oh, I’ll be so embarrassed | 如果老爸在大庭广众下被冻死 |
[07:37] | if Dad publicly freezes to death. | 我可得老尴尬了 |
[07:39] | I hope he freezes with a thumbs-up. | 我希望他冻住的时候比个赞 |
[07:41] | That’d be one cool ice cube. | 这个冰雕造型还比较酷 |
[07:43] | Lin, I promise we’re not gonna die, | 琳 我们不会冻死的 |
[07:45] | but it’s gonna take a long time. | 就是路上会耽误久点 |
[07:47] | I think you’re gonna have to cook the whole turkey | 做火鸡的任务可能要全交给你了 |
[07:49] | and make the sides, too. | 还有配餐 |
[07:50] | What? What? What, what? | 啥 啥 你说啥 |
[07:52] | I’m not gonna cry. | 我不会哭的 |
[07:53] | It-It’s gonna be okay. | 都会好起来的 |
[07:54] | The turkey’s gonna be fine. | 火鸡会好好的 |
[07:55] | Bob, I just got used to being a baster! | 鲍勃 我才刚适应了上油的工作 |
[07:57] | I’m a baster! | 我就只会上油啊 |
[07:58] | I-I mean, I-I haven’t done it yet, | 虽然我还没正式开始 |
[08:00] | but I was just about to. | 但马上就要去了 |
[08:01] | Linda, nobody wants this to be happening, | 琳达 大家都不想这样 |
[08:03] | but we’re gonna get through it. | 但我们必须挺过去 |
[08:05] | Now, listen very carefully… | 认真听好 |
[08:07] | Actually, you got to write all this down. | 你最好写下来 |
[08:09] | All right, you ready? | 可以了吗 |
[08:10] | Okay. It’s a 16-pound turkey. | 好的 这次火鸡16磅重 |
[08:12] | I was expecting to cook it in three-and-a-half hours. | 要烤三个半小时 |
[08:15] | You need to baste it every 45 minutes. | 你需要每45分钟上一次油 |
[08:17] | And in about half an hour, | 大概半个小时后 |
[08:18] | you need to start checking the internal temperature. | 要开始测量里面的温度 |
[08:20] | Use the meat thermometer. | 用肉类温度计 |
[08:22] | You need to check it in at least three places: | 至少要在三个地方测量 |
[08:24] | the breast, the outer thigh, | 胸部 大腿外侧 |
[08:26] | and then the inner thigh. | 然后大腿内侧 |
[08:27] | It needs to be 165 degrees | 烤完的时候 |
[08:30] | by the time it finishes cooking. | 温度应该在165度 |
[08:31] | If it starts to dry out | 如果还没到165度 |
[08:33] | before it reaches that temperature, | 火鸡就开始变干 |
[08:34] | you must tent it with foil. | 你就得用铝箔包住火鸡 |
[08:36] | Okay, okay. Let me find a pen! | 好好 我找个笔记下 |
[08:37] | – What?! – No, no, no, I got it, I got it! | -什么 -没没没 记住了记住了 |
[08:39] | I’ll get the kids to help me. | 我会让孩子们帮我的 |
[08:40] | I’ll get the kids. Yeah, yeah. | 我去叫孩子们 |
[08:41] | No. No, no, no, no. | 别别别别别 |
[08:42] | – No, no, don’t do that. – Okay, bye! | -别别 别这样 -好啦挂啦 |
[08:43] | Don’t hang up! Lin! Lin! | 别挂 琳 琳 |
[08:45] | Kids, listen up! | 孩子们 听好了 |
[08:46] | Your father is pulling your aunt | 你爸要把你们姨母从雪里拖过来 |
[08:47] | through the snow because he’s a hero. | 因为他是个英雄 |
[08:49] | We’re all gonna have to cook stuff. | 得我们来下厨了 |
[08:50] | Gene, green beans! | 吉恩 绿豆 |
[08:51] | Is that my new name? | 那是我的新外号吗 |
[08:53] | It’s your name, and it’s your job! | 是你的名字 也是你的工作 |
[08:54] | Louise, mashed potatoes and carrots. | 露易丝 土豆泥和胡萝卜泥 |
[08:56] | – Gene, I’m trading you. – Never! | -吉恩 我和你换 -想得美 |
[08:57] | And, Tina, you’re on Team Turkey with me, baby. | 蒂娜 你跟我一起做火鸡 |
[09:00] | So it’s me, you and the turkey against Gene and Louise? | 意思是我俩加火鸡对吉恩和露易丝吗 |
[09:03] | No. I mean, sure. | 不是 我是说 肯定的 |
[09:04] | – Shove it, Sides. – Tina, focus. | -边儿去吧 配餐队 -蒂娜 听好 |
[09:06] | Your father just said a bunch of stuff | 你爸刚说了一堆 |
[09:08] | that I didn’t write down. | 但我没记下来 |
[09:09] | – Call him back. – No, no, no, no, no. | -给他打回去 -不不不不不 |
[09:10] | We got it. | 我们可以的 |
[09:11] | W-We’ll look it up. | 我们自己查 |
[09:11] | Hey, is there… is there any more room on Team Sides? | 配餐队还缺人吗 |
[09:14] | Tina! Look at me! | 蒂娜 看着我 |
[09:15] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[09:16] | Right, right, right, right. | 对对对对 |
[09:18] | I think we’re making really good time. | 我觉得我们走得挺快的 |
[09:20] | I bet we’ve gone at least a mile. | 我敢说至少已经走了1英里了 |
[09:22] | Hey, maybe I’ll enter that dogsled race in Alaska. | 也许我该去参加阿拉斯加狗拉雪橇比赛 |
[09:25] | Those dogs think they’re so great, | 那些狗太自以为是了 |
[09:27] | but wait till they get a load of me. | 那是因为它们还不知道我的厉害 |
[09:28] | That’s right, Bob. | 对的 鲍勃 |
[09:29] | I can’t hear you very well, | 我听不太清你说什么 |
[09:31] | – but you seem happy. – Oh, my God. | -但你看起来很开心 -天呐 |
[09:33] | Is this the dry cleaners at the end of your block? | 这是你们小区尽头的干洗店吗 |
[09:35] | – Yes! – I went the wrong way. | -是的 -我走错方向了 |
[09:38] | Everything looks the same in the snow. | 雪里啥都一样 |
[09:40] | Well, at least you’re getting some exercise, Bob. | 就当作锻炼身体咯 鲍勃 |
[09:42] | Yeah. Good. Great. | 是的 太棒了 |
[09:44] | Here’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[09:46] | I’m gonna take my side in a dessert direction. | 我的配餐要走甜品路线 |
[09:48] | Perhaps a jelly bean, green bean casserole | 来个没有砂锅的 |
[09:51] | – without the casserole? – Yeah. | -豆豆糖绿豆砂锅如何 -没错 |
[09:52] | And the problem with most sides | 配餐的一大问题就是 |
[09:53] | is that they aren’t dessert. | 它们不是甜品 |
[09:55] | Okay, Mom, I think it’s time to start taking | 老妈 我觉得要开始记录 |
[09:56] | – temperature readings. – Okay. | -温度数据了 -好吧 |
[09:58] | And it says here we need to check the temperature | 这上面说内馅的温度 |
[10:00] | – of the stuffing, too. – What? | -也要测 -什么 |
[10:01] | The turkey juice gets absorbed | 火鸡肚子里的东西 |
[10:02] | by the stuffing in the cavity. | 也会吸收到汤汁 |
[10:05] | And if it’s not hot enough, | 如果热不透的话 |
[10:06] | – it can lead to salmonella! – Oh, my God! | -会感染沙门氏菌 -天呐 |
[10:07] | Nine million people die each year from stuffing! | 每年有九百万人因为吃了内馅而死 |
[10:09] | No! Sorry, nine. But still. | 不 抱歉 九个 但就那意思 |
[10:13] | Oh, Bob, my alarm just beeped. | 鲍勃 我的闹钟响了 |
[10:16] | Time to take a break and let Mr. Business eat. | 该停下给贸易先生喂食了 |
[10:18] | W-Well, you can feed him. | 你随时可以喂啊 |
[10:19] | You’re sitting. You’re there. | 你就在那坐着 |
[10:21] | I’m… I’ll keep pulling. We got to go. | 我得继续拖 我们不能停 |
[10:23] | No, he gets carsick! | 不 他会晕车的 |
[10:24] | Fine, Gayle. Just please try to make it fast, okay? | 好吧 盖尔 你尽快好吗 |
[10:27] | But maybe don’t open the box so much bec… | 但别把箱子开这么大 以防… |
[10:29] | Oh, it’s fine, Bob. | 没事 鲍勃 |
[10:30] | Time to eat, my little low-blood-sugar booger. | 开饭啦 我的低血糖小鼻涕虫 |
[10:33] | No, Gayle, he’s getting out! | 别 盖尔 他要跑了 |
[10:34] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[10:34] | No! | 不 |
[10:35] | No…! | 不 |
[10:42] | Gayle! Gayle! | 盖尔 盖尔 |
[10:44] | – Gayle! – What?! | -盖尔 -什么 |
[10:45] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[10:46] | You have to find my cat! | 你必须帮我把猫找到 |
[10:48] | Okay, look, I’m sure he didn’t go that far. | 听着 我保证他没跑多远 |
[10:50] | We can… We’ll get him. | 我们可以 我们会抓住他的 |
[10:51] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty! | 回来 喵咪喵咪喵咪 |
[10:53] | Bob, don’t talk down to him. | 鲍勃 别那么喊他 |
[10:55] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[10:56] | All right. Here, Mr. Business! | 好吧 快回来 贸易先生 |
[10:58] | Good Mr. Business! | 听话的贸易先生 |
[10:59] | Use his full name. | 喊他全名 |
[11:00] | It’s Jim. Mr. Jim Business. | 是吉姆·贸易先生 |
[11:03] | Oh, uh, why don’t you call him, then? | 那你怎么不喊他 |
[11:04] | Oh, please. He hates the sound of my voice. | 拜托 他讨厌我的声音 |
[11:07] | Oh… my God. | 天呐 |
[11:09] | Tina, write this down. Breast, 125. | 蒂娜 记下来 鸡胸 125度 |
[11:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:12] | – Uh, thigh, 100 and, uh, call it 20. – Okay. | -大腿 100算120吧 -好 |
[11:15] | Uh, this part, 100 and, uh, I can’t read it. | 这地方 100 我读不出来了 |
[11:18] | Got it. | 记下了 |
[11:18] | Mom, quit poking the poultry. | 老妈 别再胡戳一气了 |
[11:19] | You’re gonna let all the air out. | 你把热气都给放走了 |
[11:21] | Just put your hand on its forehead. | 把手放在它前额试试不就行了 |
[11:23] | Oh, my God, this one’s 400. Forget it. | 天呐 这里400度 当我没说 |
[11:25] | – F-Forget that one. – Okay. | -别记那个 -好吧 |
[11:27] | That looks right. | 看上去棒极了 |
[11:28] | You say potato, I say hot fudge potato sundae. | 你说土豆 我做奶油土豆圣代 |
[11:31] | Well, we do not have enough jelly beans to make | 我们的豆豆糖不够 |
[11:33] | Gene’s jelly bean casserole, | 做吉恩牌豆豆糖砂锅了 |
[11:34] | but luckily we have gummy worms, | 但还好我们有毛毛虫软糖 |
[11:37] | chocolate chips, and who’s this little guy? | 巧克力豆 和这是个啥 |
[11:39] | One peanut butter Thundergirl cookie from last year? | 一块去年留下的雷军女孩花生黄油曲奇 |
[11:42] | How did you escape? | 你是怎么漏网的 |
[11:43] | Die, die, die! | 去死吧 死吧 死吧 |
[11:45] | Mr. Business! Mr. Jim Business! | 贸易先生 吉姆·贸易先生 |
[11:48] | Wait, Bob, here. This is his collar. | 等下 鲍勃 这是他的颈圈 |
[11:50] | We must be going the right way. | 我们走的路是对的 |
[11:52] | He’s leaving us clues. | 他在给我们留线索 |
[11:53] | Fine, but… | 好的 但 |
[11:55] | Bob? You okay? Looks like you fell down. | 鲍勃 你还好吗 你好像摔倒了 |
[11:58] | I did, Gayle. I did. | 是的 盖尔 我摔倒了 |
[12:00] | I need a quick break. | 我要小休一下 |
[12:01] | – No. – All right. You’re right. | -别啊 -好吧 你说的对 |
[12:03] | I got to keep going. | 我得继续走 |
[12:04] | We got to keep moving. | 我们得继续往前 |
[12:05] | That’s the spirit, Bob! | 这就对了 鲍勃 |
[12:07] | All right, I’m getting up. | 好了 我要起来了 |
[12:08] | Up and at ’em, Bob! | 起来咯 鲍勃 |
[12:09] | Here we go, we’re doing this! | 我们来啦 |
[12:11] | Bob? Where are you, Bob? | 鲍勃 人呢 鲍勃 |
[12:13] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[12:14] | – In the snow? – Yes. | -在雪里吗 -是的 |
[12:16] | In the snow. | 在雪里 |
[12:17] | We’re not gonna make it, are we? | 我们到不了了 是不是 |
[12:19] | I don’t know, Gayle. | 我不知道 盖尔 |
[12:20] | I think I just need to rest for a minute. | 我觉得我要休息一下 |
[12:22] | Get my strength back. | 恢复下精力 |
[12:23] | You want a little salad, Bob? | 想来点沙拉吗 鲍勃 |
[12:25] | No. No salad. | 不 不要沙拉 |
[12:26] | Okay, fine. Maybe a little. | 好吧 来一点吧 |
[12:27] | Here you go. | 给 |
[12:29] | What kind of dressing is this? | 这里加了什么调料 |
[12:30] | There’s no dressing. | 没有调料 |
[12:31] | Something must have dripped in it. | 估计有什么东西滴进去了 |
[12:34] | Tell me a story, Bob. | 说个故事吧 鲍勃 |
[12:36] | Not right now, Gayle. | 现在没心情 盖尔 |
[12:37] | Okay, I’ll tell one. | 那好 我先讲一个 |
[12:38] | Once there was a movie called You’ve Got Mail. | 以前有一部电影 叫《电子情书》 |
[12:41] | Please, no. | 放过我吧 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God! This side is brown. | 我的天 这边都焦了 |
[12:45] | This side is raw. | 这边还是生的 |
[12:46] | I’m getting readings all over the place! | 每个部位我都得量一量 |
[12:48] | This oven sucks! | 这个烤箱逊毙了 |
[12:49] | All right, you know what we got to do? | 知道要怎么做吗 |
[12:50] | We got to turn this bird. | 我们来给这鸟翻个身 |
[12:51] | Tina, mitt me. | 蒂娜 给我手套 |
[12:53] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[12:55] | Just gonna grab the legs and give her a gentle… | 只要抓住两条腿然后轻轻地 |
[12:58] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[13:00] | You monster! | 你这禽兽 |
[13:01] | Do you think your dad’ll notice? | 你们觉得你们老爸会发现吗 |
[13:02] | Oh, now he’s my dad? | 想全推给我们是吧 |
[13:04] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[13:05] | Tell him the turkey was playing with fireworks. | 就告诉他说火鸡玩火来着 |
[13:07] | It’s amazing what they can do | 不过这年头 |
[13:08] | with prosthetics these days. | 修复技术很先进的 |
[13:09] | No. You know what? | 不 我有办法了 |
[13:10] | Gene, get me a needle. | 吉恩 给我根针 |
[13:11] | Tina, get me some thread. | 蒂娜 给我点线 |
[13:13] | Louise, get me a drink. | 露易丝 给我倒杯酒 |
[13:14] | Everybody scrub in for turkey surgery, stat! | 大家各就各位 准备给火鸡动手术 |
[13:17] | Just a few more minutes, | 再躺几分钟 |
[13:18] | then I’ll be ready to go. | 我就能继续上路了 |
[13:20] | I’m freezing. | 我要冻死了 |
[13:22] | Aren’t we supposed to share body heat? | 我们不应该互相取暖么 |
[13:25] | I guess we could, uh, huddle. | 我们可以 抱着 |
[13:27] | For warmth. | 只为取暖 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:31] | Oh. That’s actually a lot warmer. | 真的要暖和多了 |
[13:33] | I drink a lot of soup. | 我喝很多汤的 |
[13:35] | By the way, thank you, Bob. | 还有 谢谢你鲍勃 |
[13:37] | I really appreciate everything | 我真的非常感激你 |
[13:39] | you’ve been doing for me today. | 今天为我做的一切 |
[13:41] | I know you don’t like me. | 我知道你不待见我 |
[13:42] | What? No. No, no, I-I… | 哪有 没有的事 |
[13:45] | It’s okay. I know I’m a little… | 没关系 我知道我有那么点 |
[13:47] | – eccentric. – Crazy? | -古怪 -疯癫么 |
[13:48] | Eccentric. That’s what I said. | 古怪 我就是想说这个 |
[13:50] | And I’ve been a little moody. | 还有点情绪化 |
[13:52] | I didn’t notice. | 没看出来 |
[13:53] | It’s just, sometimes you meet a guy who likes cats | 只是我好不容易遇到一个喜欢猫的男人 |
[13:56] | and has great armpits, and then next thing you know, | 腋窝又很性感 我还没反应过来 |
[13:59] | he leaves you high and dry. | 他就离我而去了 |
[14:01] | Are you talking about Mr. Frond? | 你是在说福旺德先生吗 |
[14:02] | I mean, you probably call him Phillip. | 或许你叫他菲利普 |
[14:04] | No, I call him Mr. Frond. | 不 我也叫他福旺德先生 |
[14:06] | Look, Gayle, I mean, you’re… you. | 听我说 盖尔 你…就是你 |
[14:09] | I am? | 是吗 |
[14:09] | Yes. Definitely. | 是的 百分百 |
[14:11] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:12] | Yeah. I know. | 我明白 |
[14:13] | And that’s… there’s something about that. | 光这一点就…就很了不起了 |
[14:15] | That’s something. | 了不起么 |
[14:16] | Yes. And you’re gonna meet someone | 对 你迟早会遇上 |
[14:18] | who’s-who’s right for you. | 对的人 |
[14:19] | I mean, the Internet is… vast. | 我的意思是 网络的世界浩瀚如海 |
[14:22] | That’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. | 这是别人对我说过最贴心的话了 |
[14:26] | May I fart? | 我能放个屁吗 |
[14:27] | I have to fart, | 我忍不住了 |
[14:28] | but I… we’re huddled, so… | 可我们还抱着 所以 |
[14:30] | Yeah, I’d rather you didn’t. | 对 我宁愿你别 |
[14:32] | There you go. You-you just did. | 好吧 你已经放了 |
[14:34] | I did. Yup. | 对 我放了 |
[14:36] | I did it again. | 我又放了一个 |
[14:36] | Yeah, I heard that one. | 是 我听见了 |
[14:40] | It’s stuck down in my snowsuit. | 这个沿着我的雪衫裤往下走了 |
[14:43] | That one is… whew… coming up around my neck. | 另外那个…从我衣领里冒出来了 |
[14:46] | Mr. Business! | 贸易先生 |
[14:47] | Gayle! Wait, how are you running? | 盖尔 等等 你怎么跑起来了 |
[14:50] | With my legs! I mean, | 我有腿啊 哦不对 |
[14:52] | it hurts. | 好痛 |
[14:53] | You aren’t hurt! | 你根本没受伤 |
[14:55] | You were faking it! | 都是你装的 |
[14:56] | Fine. I was faking it for attention. | 对 我就是为了引人注意 |
[15:00] | What?! Are you serious?! | 什么 你说真的吗 |
[15:01] | You ruined my Thanksgiving dinner | 就因为你想引人注意 |
[15:03] | because you wanted attention?! | 就毁了我的感恩节大餐 |
[15:04] | No, I ruined your Thanksgiving dinner | 不 我毁了你的感恩节大餐 |
[15:06] | because I wanted attention! | 因为我想被注意 |
[15:08] | – Oh, wait, is that what you said? – Yes! | -等下 你刚说的就是这个吗 -是的 |
[15:12] | Mr. Business! | 贸易先生 |
[15:13] | Gayle, I can’t believe you lied to me! | 盖尔 不敢相信你竟然骗我 |
[15:15] | You let me drag you for miles | 你让我拽着你走了几公里 |
[15:17] | and you could walk the whole time?! | 但其实你完全可以自己走 |
[15:18] | Gayle, you’re getting really far away. | 盖尔 你跑太远了 |
[15:21] | I want to yell at you, so please stop running. | 我还要骂你呢 所以别跑了 |
[15:23] | No! | 不 |
[15:24] | I’m going after my baby! | 我要去追我的宝贝 |
[15:25] | He’s all I have left! | 我只有它了 |
[15:27] | Except for my other two cats! | 如果不算我另两只猫的话 |
[15:31] | Gayle! | 盖尔 |
[15:32] | Oh, God. So tired. | 我的天 累死我了 |
[15:35] | So old. | 我太老了 |
[15:37] | – Everything’s fine! – What? | -一切都很好 -什么 |
[15:38] | Everything’s fine. Turkey’s great. | 一切都很好 火鸡好极了 |
[15:40] | I just want know how far away you are. | 我只想知道你还要多久 |
[15:41] | – But everything’s fine. – Okay. | -但一切都很好 -好吧 |
[15:43] | Well, uh, funny story. | 呵呵 事情神转折 |
[15:45] | Your sister got loose and chased her cat down the street. | 你妹为了追她的猫跑丢了 |
[15:47] | And, uh, now I can’t see her. | 现在我已经看不到她人了 |
[15:49] | What? You lost her? | 什么 你把她搞丢了 |
[15:51] | Bob, it’s a blizzard out there. | 鲍勃 外面下的是暴风雪 |
[15:52] | She could die! | 她搞不好会死 |
[15:53] | It’s not my fault, Linda. | 不是我的错 琳达 |
[15:54] | She ran away from me. | 她两步就从我这跑走了 |
[15:55] | She ran, Lin. On her foot. | 她跑的哟 琳 用她的脚 |
[15:58] | It’s not hurt. She faked her ankle injury. | 她根本没事 脚踝伤了根本是她装的 |
[16:01] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, she does that. | 是吗 她的确会做这种事 |
[16:03] | Wait, what? You knew? | 等等 啥 你知道么 |
[16:04] | No. No, I didn’t know for sure, | 不不 我不太确定 |
[16:06] | but she does it sometimes. | 但她偶尔会干这种事 |
[16:08] | Lin, I’ve been pulling her through the snow | 琳 我已经在雪地里 |
[16:09] | for the past three hours! | 拖着她走了三个小时 |
[16:11] | Look, look, look, she’s just upset because of Mr. Frond. | 好好好 她只是因为福旺德先生有点伤心 |
[16:14] | What does that have to do with her ankle? | 那关她的脚踝什么事 |
[16:16] | she fakes injuries when she’s sad. | 她一难过就会装受伤 |
[16:19] | Or when she’s happy. Or bored. Or injured. | 开心也会 无聊和受伤都会 |
[16:21] | Oh, Lin, I hate your sister. | 琳 我讨厌你妹 |
[16:23] | No, you don’t. You love her. | 别这样 你喜欢她的 |
[16:25] | She’s family, Bob. | 她是家人 鲍勃 |
[16:26] | She’s your family, Lin. | 你的家人 琳 |
[16:28] | You married me. | 可你娶了我 |
[16:29] | That makes her your family whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 她也成了你的家人 |
[16:31] | I don’t… like it. | 我不…喜欢 |
[16:33] | You go find her, Bob. | 你去找她 鲍勃 |
[16:34] | But take your time. Take your time. | 但是不用急 慢慢来 |
[16:35] | – What? – Everything’s fine. | -怎么了 -一切都很好 |
[16:37] | Why’d you say “Take your time”? | 为什么你要我别着急 |
[16:38] | – And what’s that noise? – What noise? | -这是什么噪音 -哪有噪音 |
[16:40] | Turkey’s great. | 火鸡好极了 |
[16:41] | Perfectly cooked. Perfectly safe. | 完美烹饪 没有任何问题 |
[16:42] | Wait, what’s going on with the turkey?! | 等下 火鸡怎么了 |
[16:44] | – Turkey says hi. – Bye. But… no! | -火鸡向你问好 拜 -可…别挂 |
[16:46] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[16:49] | Hey, Mr. Business, wait! | 贸易先生 等等 |
[16:53] | Oh, great. | 我去 |
[16:54] | Come down, come on. | 快下来 别这样 |
[16:56] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | I’ll do the thing. | 我唱就是了 |
[17:00] | With the scatting. | 爵士是吧 |
[17:01] | All right? Is that what you want? | 你就想听那个对吧 |
[17:03] | Here you go. | 听好了 |
[17:09] | Oh, come on. You loved the scatting earlier. | 你之前不是喜欢爵士嘛 |
[17:12] | You’re climbing higher! | 你还在往上爬 |
[17:13] | Oh, God, this is horrible. | 老天 真是不能再糟了 |
[17:15] | But I’m gonna come get you. | 那我就上去捉你 |
[17:16] | Yup, I’ve got to get you. | 没错 我要来捉你了 |
[17:18] | So I’m gonna come up. | 我上来了 |
[17:22] | Okay, I am very high up, but no big deal. | 好高 但没什么大不了 |
[17:25] | I’m just gonna grab the cat, and… | 只要捉住这只猫 就… |
[17:27] | Good kitty. See? | 乖 这就对了嘛 |
[17:30] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[17:31] | I’m your uncle, kind of. | 我是你姨夫 算是吧 |
[17:33] | Now let’s just stay calm and we’ll work our way down. | 别着急 我们现在就下去 |
[17:38] | Very slowly. | 慢慢下去 |
[17:39] | Bob? Bob? | 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[17:41] | I’m up here. | 我在上面 |
[17:42] | I found Mr… Mr. B… | 我找到…贸易先生了 |
[17:44] | Mr. B… | 毛… |
[17:51] | Oh, Bob. You saved Mr. Business. | 鲍勃 你救了贸易先生 |
[17:54] | – I did. – You broke his fall. | -是的 -你当了他的肉垫 |
[17:57] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[17:58] | What, Gayle? | 咋了 盖尔 |
[17:59] | Are you still mad at me? | 你还生我的气吗 |
[18:01] | Yes. No. | 生 不生了 |
[18:02] | I mean, it doesn’t matter. | 我的意思是 不重要了 |
[18:03] | Did you get hurt? | 你手上了吗 |
[18:04] | I don’t know, Gayle. | 我不知道 盖尔 |
[18:06] | I landed on my back. | 我平躺着掉到了地上 |
[18:07] | From, mm… maybe ten feet. | 从…大概十英尺高的地方 |
[18:10] | So, it’s probably fine, right? | 或许没事 对吗 |
[18:12] | Let me try and get up. | 我试试坐起来 |
[18:14] | Oh, I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[18:15] | I can’t sit up. | 我坐不起来 |
[18:16] | Oh, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[18:18] | I’m dead. | 我死了 |
[18:20] | Cut me open and sleep inside me. | 把我切开 睡到我身体里来吧 |
[18:22] | You and the cat. | 你和猫一起 |
[18:23] | No, Bob. | 不 鲍勃 |
[18:24] | Let’s call that plan B. | 姑且把那当做B计划吧 |
[18:32] | Gayle, I can’t believe | 盖尔 真不敢相信 |
[18:33] | you pulled me all the way here. | 你居然把我拉回了这儿 |
[18:34] | I’m happy to do it, Bob. | 我很乐意 鲍勃 |
[18:36] | I ate all the salad though, | 虽然我把沙拉都给吃了 |
[18:38] | so don’t tell anyone there was salad. | 别告诉他们我带沙拉了 |
[18:41] | well, I guess I should make a toast. | 我觉得我应该祝个酒 |
[18:44] | No, Bob. I want to make a toast. | 不 鲍勃 我要祝酒 |
[18:46] | Oh, um, okay. | 好吧 |
[18:48] | To you. | 敬你 |
[18:48] | Bob, today you proved that no matter what, | 鲍勃 今天你证明了无论发生什么 |
[18:51] | family is always there for each other. | 家人总会陪伴在你身边 |
[18:54] | Even when they drive you crazy. | 尽管你让他们抓狂 |
[18:57] | Gayle, no, y-you don’t drive me crazy. | 不 盖尔 你没有让我抓狂 |
[18:59] | You can be a real handful sometimes, Bob. | 你有时确实挺烦人的 鲍勃 |
[19:02] | You drive me nuts. | 真让人受不了 |
[19:03] | But I love you. | 但我是爱你的 |
[19:04] | Well, thanks. And I want to say to you, Gayle, | 谢谢 盖尔 我要对你说 |
[19:07] | that I was mad that I had to pull you | 虽然我一开始 |
[19:09] | in a kiddie pool today, but I’m also glad | 对要用充气游泳池拉你感到很生气 |
[19:12] | that you pulled me in a kiddie pool. | 但最后换成你拉我 我又很高兴 |
[19:14] | And maybe it’s good to be annoyed by your family, | 也许被家人烦也是件好事儿 |
[19:17] | because that means you have one. | 至少证明你还有家人 |
[19:20] | Bob. That’s nice. | 鲍勃 真贴心 |
[19:21] | And Mr. Frond was a fool to let you go, Gayle, | 福旺德先生不要你是他的损失 |
[19:24] | but we’re glad to have you here. | 但我们很高兴今天有你作伴 |
[19:26] | So what happened? | 所以到底发生什么了 |
[19:27] | I thought you guys were doing so good. | 你俩不是处得挺好的嘛 |
[19:29] | Oh, he told me the oldest breakup line | 他用了分手指南里 |
[19:32] | in the breakup book. | 最老套的分手台词 |
[19:34] | “I have scabies”? | “我有疥疮”么 |
[19:35] | No, he said he was going | 不 他说他感恩节 |
[19:36] | to visit his aunt for Thanksgiving. | 要去拜访他的姨母 |
[19:38] | – I mean… – Wait, what? | 等等 你说啥 |
[19:40] | – That’s all he said? – Gayle, he’s probably | -他就说了这 -盖尔 他很可能 |
[19:41] | actually visiting his aunt for Thanksgiving. | 真的去拜访他姨母了 |
[19:44] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[19:45] | Who spends Thanksgiving with their aunt? | 谁会和姨母一起过感恩节啊 |
[19:47] | Aunt Gayle, you know you’re our aunt, right? | 盖尔姨母 你知道你是我们的姨母吧 |
[19:50] | Oh, my God, you think he was telling the truth? | 天呐 你们是说他说的是大实话吗 |
[19:53] | Yes! | 是的 |
[19:54] | And you think Jacob Epstein | 所以雅各布·埃伯斯坦 |
[19:55] | was telling the truth when he said | 说他要去俄罗斯南部执行一项秘密行动 |
[19:56] | he was going on a secret mission to South Russia | 问我借200刀搭计程车 |
[19:59] | and he needed to borrow $200 for the taxi there? | 也是真的吗 |
[20:03] | – Sure. – Of course. – Definitely. | -当然 -必须的 |
[20:04] | – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. – Yup. | -是的是的 -没错 |
[20:05] | Well, do I feel silly. | 我可真傻 |
[20:08] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[20:09] | It’s Mr. Frond! | 福旺德先生 |
[20:10] | You know what? | 知道我要说啥吗 |
[20:11] | I will call him back. | 我一会儿再给他打过去 |
[20:13] | I’m eating dinner with my family. | 忙着和我家人用餐呢 |
[20:16] | family. | 家人诶 |
[20:18] | Now come on, let’s ea… | 好了 我们来吃… |
[20:19] | Look at the food. | 看看大餐吧 |
[20:20] | Look at it. | 看看 |
[20:22] | Don’t look too close. Look at me. | 别凑太近了 看我 |
[20:23] | Oh, God, what happened to the vegetables? | 老天 蔬菜哪儿去了 |
[20:25] | Survival of the sweetest, Dad. | 被甜食淘汰了 老爸 |
[20:27] | It’s nature’s way. | 自然法则 |
[20:28] | Well, uh, they look… great. | 好吧 看起来…不错 |
[20:31] | You guys really came through. | 你们真的做到了 |
[20:32] | I mean, you cooked a turkey. | 你们做了只火鸡 |
[20:33] | All right, let’s carve it. | 好 开切吧 |
[20:35] | Comes off real easy. | 怎么一碰就掉了 |
[20:37] | As it should. | 就该这样 |
[20:39] | Is this thread? | 这是线吗 |
[20:40] | Yeah, what do you use to sew your turkeys? | 不然你用啥玩意儿来缝火鸡 |
[20:42] | Should we not eat this? | 这应该不能吃吧 |
[20:43] | Yeah, I wouldn’t recommend it. | 反正我不推荐 |
[20:44] | We could, maybe… No. | 也可以 应该 还是别吃了 |
[20:46] | I’ll eat it. | 我可以吃啊 |
[20:46] | Hey, look who found a plate of microwave egg rolls. | 来看看我的微波炉蛋卷 |
[20:52] | No, no, no. Something with a little rhythm. | 不不不 要有节奏的 |
[20:54] | It’s got to be jazzy. | 必须是爵士 |
[20:56] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好吧好吧 |
[21:01] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[21:04] | Oh, look at him, he loves it. | 看看他 他爱死了 |
[21:05] | *It’s Thanksgiving* | *感恩节来啦* |
[21:07] | *Thanksgiving for everybody* | *大家的感恩节* |
[21:09] | *Except for Europeans* | *除了欧洲佬* |
[21:13] | *It’s Thanksgiving* | *感恩节来啦* |
[21:14] | *Thanksgiving for everybody* | *大家的感恩节* |
[21:17] | *Except for Europeans* | *除了欧洲佬* |