时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
[00:21] | – Hey, Teddy. – Hi, Teddy. | -你好 泰迪 -你好 泰迪 |
[00:22] | Hi, little witch. | 你好 小女巫 |
[00:25] | It has a motion sensor. | 它有动作感应功能 |
[00:26] | It’s okay, Teddy. Calm down. | 没关系的 泰迪 淡定 |
[00:28] | Look at her go. | 看她手舞足蹈的样子 |
[00:29] | She’s all that and a pointy hat. | 她有那么多优点 还戴顶尖头帽 |
[00:30] | Is it me, or is she just doing | 是只有我看到她在 |
[00:31] | the same thing over and over again? | 反复做着相同的事么 |
[00:34] | – How’s it work? – It’s electronic. | -它怎么才能动 -是电动的 |
[00:35] | Just move your hand in front of it. | 只要在它面前移动你的手就行 |
[00:38] | – I just explained it. – Turn it off! | -我刚告诉过你了 -关掉它 |
[00:39] | She won’t stop making eye contact with me! | 她一直在跟我眼神交流 |
[00:41] | Come on, teddy. Tomorrow’s Halloween. | 拜托 泰迪 明天就是万圣节了 |
[00:44] | We’re trying to get into the holiday spirit. Boo! | 我们在融入节日氛围呢 你真扫兴 |
[00:46] | Yeah, we’re even taking the kids | 没错 我们今天下午还要带孩子们 |
[00:47] | to a haunted house this afternoon. | 去一间鬼屋 |
[00:49] | It’s an annual tradition. | 这是我家每年的传统 |
[00:50] | Like when Dad replaces all the sponges. | 就像老爸每年更换一次海绵一样 |
[00:52] | Sponge day! | 海绵日 |
[00:53] | They last longer than you think. | 海绵其实比你想象得更耐用 |
[00:55] | Again with the haunted houses? | 又是鬼屋么 |
[00:56] | I think I’ll pass this year. | 我想我今年就不去了 |
[00:58] | What’s the matter, Louise? | 怎么回事 露易丝 |
[00:59] | You don’t like being scared? | 你怕被吓到吗 |
[01:00] | Are you kidding? I would love to be scared. | 你开玩笑吗 我倒真愿意被吓到 |
[01:02] | The problem is I see every scare coming a mile away. | 问题是我总能提前预见那些所谓可怕的东西 |
[01:05] | Don’t you? Why doesn’t everyone? | 你们不会吗 为什么其它人都不会 |
[01:09] | Haunted houses are so dumb. | 鬼屋实在是太傻了 |
[01:11] | Oh, a coffin. Real original. | 棺材 真有创意 |
[01:13] | I wonder if something’s gonna pop out of there. | 该不会有东西从里面蹦出来吧 |
[01:19] | Okay, maybe wear less cologne next time. | 好吧 也许你下次该少喷点古龙香水 |
[01:22] | Smell kind of gave you away. | 你被气味暴露了 |
[01:23] | He smells terrifying. | 他的味道太可怕了 |
[01:27] | Sir… | 先生 |
[01:28] | You’re making chainsaw noises with your mouth. | 你是用嘴发出的电锯声 |
[01:30] | – Sorry. – Yeah. | -抱歉 -是的 |
[01:31] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[01:32] | Tina and Gene can be scared by anything. | 任何东西都能把蒂娜和吉恩吓到 |
[01:34] | Watch. | 看 |
[01:36] | Clapping! | 拍手 |
[01:36] | And look at Teddy. He gets scared by a toy witch. | 看看泰迪 一个玩具女巫就把他吓傻了 |
[01:40] | Get out of here! | 走开 |
[01:41] | Be nice to her. | 对她温柔点 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉 真是很抱歉 |
[01:44] | There. There’s your little hat. | 来 你的小帽子 |
[01:46] | See? I want that. | 看到了吗 我想要那种感觉 |
[01:47] | I mean, not that exactly. | 我的意思是 不完全相同 |
[01:48] | But something like that. That rush! | 但类似那样的 那种刺激感 |
[01:50] | That’s a shame, Louise. | 真遗憾 露易丝 |
[01:51] | Hey, could I trouble you | 我能麻烦你 |
[01:52] | for another side of… Pickles! | 再给我来盘…泡菜吗 |
[01:54] | Nice try, Mort. It’s just not gonna work. | 你费心了 莫特 只是不管用 |
[01:56] | I can’t be scared. It’s a curse. | 没人能吓到我 我被诅咒了 |
[01:58] | – Could I still get those pickles? – No. | -我还能要那些泡菜吗 -不行 |
[02:00] | I’m upset. | 我很心情不好 |
[02:01] | Louise, what if I told you this is the year | 露易丝 如果我告诉你 |
[02:03] | you finally get scared? | 今年你终于会被吓到了呢 |
[02:04] | Because this haunted house is special. | 因为今年的鬼屋很特殊 |
[02:06] | How is it special? Is there a VIP list? | 怎么个特殊法 有贵宾名单吗 |
[02:08] | Will there be any Hollywood bigwigs there? | 会有好莱坞大牌吗 |
[02:11] | Is anyone from Murphy Brown coming? | 有《风云女郎 》的演员要来吗 |
[02:13] | It’s special because your father and I planned it! | 它特殊是因为今年是我和你们老爸策划的 |
[02:16] | Wait, what? You two made a haunted house? | 等等 什么 你俩布置了一间鬼屋 |
[02:19] | Yep. It’s in a secret location. | 是的 在一个秘密的地点 |
[02:20] | We’ve been working on it all week. | 我们花了一整周的功夫 |
[02:22] | You might want to wear pants you don’t care about | 到时你们最好穿自己不喜欢的裤子 |
[02:24] | ’cause you’re gonna be peein’ in ’em! | 因为可能会被吓尿哦 |
[02:25] | – Scare me enough and I’ll pee in your pants. – Deal. | -能吓到我我就尿你们裤子里 -成交 |
[02:28] | Mom’s bringing the scary and Dad’s bringing the hairy. | 老妈负责恐怖 老爸负责惊悚[多毛] |
[02:31] | – Did you guys know about this? – No. No. | -你们俩知道这件事吗 -不知道 |
[02:33] | – Okay. – Where is it? | -好吧 -它在哪 |
[02:34] | You’ll see. | 你们会知道的 |
[02:35] | We should probably have a safeword. | 我们定个到达承受极限的暗号吧 |
[02:37] | I vote for, “Mom and Dad, stop it.” | 我选 “老爸老妈 够了” |
[02:39] | All right! If you got it, haunt it. | 要是有房子 就得让它闹鬼[小说名] |
[02:41] | *When I see you, I fall apart * | *看见你的那一刻 我整个人都沦陷了* |
[02:44] | * Like a zombie, I got too nervous… * | *就像僵尸 我太紧张* |
[02:46] | Dad, this is the new boyz 4 now song. | 老爸 这是男孩时代的新歌 |
[02:48] | That’s great, Tina. | 很好听 蒂娜 |
[02:49] | It just dropped today. | 今天才发行的 |
[02:50] | Don’t say “dropped.” | 别用”放弃”这个词[一词多意] |
[02:52] | – Dropped. – Okay, okay. | -放弃 -得了 得了 |
[02:53] | I’ve never been in this neighborhood before. | 我以前从没来过这个社区 |
[02:55] | Looks like a lot of old people live here. | 这里貌似住了许多老人 |
[02:57] | See, it’s already getting good. | 看 已经开始有气氛了 |
[02:58] | Old people are scary. | 老年人很可怕 |
[02:59] | Being an old person is scary. | 变老才可怕好吗 |
[03:01] | Right, Mom and Dad? | 对吗 老爸 老妈 |
[03:03] | Hey! | 说什么呢 |
[03:03] | It is. | 确实 |
[03:05] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[03:06] | I mean… Here we are. | 语气不对 我们到了 |
[03:08] | Now give your Mom and me exactly four minutes to go inside | 现在给我和你们老妈四分钟的时间进去 |
[03:11] | – and finish setting up. – And then… | -完成布置 -然后 |
[03:13] | enter if you dare. | 如果你们胆够大就进去吧 |
[03:14] | Wait! I don’t get it! | 等等 我有疑问 |
[03:15] | Did you guys buy a house just to haunt? | 你俩为了闹鬼专门买了幢房子吗 |
[03:18] | – It’s complicated! – We’ll explain later! | -说来话长 -我们等会解释 |
[03:20] | What’s the plan? You gonna flip this mamma jamma? | 你们打算做什么 把这车弄翻吗 |
[03:22] | Gonna need a paint job! | 那该得重新刷漆了 |
[03:24] | All right, let’s see what the old kooks have cooked up. | 走吧 我们看看老家伙们搞了些什么名堂 |
[03:26] | I hope it’s not Dad in sandals. | 我希望不要是老爸穿着凉鞋 |
[03:28] | Yeah, his toes are a nightmare. | 是啊 他的脚趾就是个恶梦 |
[03:31] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[03:32] | Nice to creep you. | 很高兴来吓你们 |
[03:34] | Allow me to intro-boo myself. | 请允许我介”吓”一下自己 |
[03:37] | I am the ghostess with the mostess! | 我是最吓人的女鬼 |
[03:39] | – Hi, Mom. – I am not your mother. | -你好 老妈 -我不是你们母亲 |
[03:41] | I am lady Bobbenstein, | 我是鲍鲍斯坦夫人 |
[03:44] | Made in a lab from parts of beautiful dead women. | 是在实验室里用美女的尸体拼凑出来的 |
[03:47] | And they didn’t have any other ankles? Just asking. | 她们就没有好看点的脚踝吗 就问问 |
[03:49] | – Gene! – No, they’re good. They’re good. They’re fine. | -吉恩 -好吧 很好看 好看 |
[03:52] | Lightning! | 闪电了诶 |
[03:54] | That could cause a seizure! | 据说闪电可能让人癫痫发作诶 |
[03:55] | Now, won’t you join me | 现在 要不要跟着我参观一下 |
[03:57] | for a tour of our spooky home laboratory? | 我们这让人毛骨悚然的家庭实验室呀 |
[04:00] | Oh, yeah, there’s nothing scarier than a tour. | 是啊 没比什么参观更可怕了 |
[04:03] | Let’s do this! | 我们走吧 |
[04:04] | Yeah. Follow me | 跟我去见见 |
[04:05] | to the mad scientist who stitched me together, | 那个把我缝在一起的疯狂科学家吧 |
[04:08] | Dr. Bobbenstein! | 鲍鲍斯坦博士 |
[04:10] | Hello. Here in my lab, | 欢迎来到我的实验室 |
[04:13] | I store human body parts to make my monsters. | 这是我存放人的身体 拼凑怪物的地方 |
[04:18] | That wig is scary and so are the countertops! | 那顶假发好吓人 实验台也是 |
[04:20] | I know! I can’t look at them! | 是啊 我都不敢看了 |
[04:21] | And what’s up with that backsplash? | 还有那个黑盒子是什么玩意儿 |
[04:23] | Here’s rats tickLing your toes! | 老鼠来啃你们的脚啦 |
[04:26] | And now please stick your hand | 现在请把你们的手伸进 |
[04:28] | into this doctor box to feel… | 箱子里摸摸 |
[04:31] | Human eyes! | 人的眼球 |
[04:35] | Excuse me, doctor, | 不好意思啊 医生 |
[04:36] | I think you might need a refill on eyeballs. | 你可能得加点眼球进去了 |
[04:39] | Wh-what do you mean? | 你…你什么意思 |
[04:41] | There’s nothing in here. | 里面什么都没有 |
[04:42] | Do you guys need some time to work this out? | 要不要给你们点时间解决这个 |
[04:44] | – Hold on, hold on. Just give us a second. – Okay. | -等一下 马上好 -好的 |
[04:47] | Lin, did you forget to put the grapes in the box? | 琳 你忘把葡萄放进去了吗 |
[04:48] | You were supposed to get the grapes. | 应该是你负责放葡萄啊 |
[04:50] | I got the spaghetti. | 我是负责意面的 |
[04:51] | Okay, fine, just skip it. Skip it. | 好吧 算了 跳过 |
[04:52] | – Lady bobben-steen… – Bobbenstein. | -鲍勃斯汀夫人 -鲍勃斯坦 |
[04:55] | Stein. It appears your stitches are coming undone. | 斯坦 你的身体好像开线了 |
[05:00] | Oh, no! My intestines! | 哦不 我的肠子 |
[05:03] | Yuck! | 恶心 |
[05:04] | Mom, angel hair? | 不是吧老妈 用天使面唬弄我们 |
[05:06] | What? It’s all we had. | 咋了 只有这个了 |
[05:07] | It’s just… That’s the least scary pasta. | 这是意面里最不吓人的一种了 |
[05:09] | It’s in the name. | 从名字就能看出来 |
[05:10] | And now, while I stitch Lady Bobbenstein back up, | 我去给鲍勃斯坦夫人重新缝合一下 |
[05:15] | get ready for the next part | 你们做好准备 |
[05:17] | of our haunted tour. | 前往下一个恐怖环节 |
[05:19] | I smell a costume change! | 期待你们的新装哦 |
[05:20] | You guys, I think I know what this haunted house needs. | 我知道这鬼屋还缺啥了 |
[05:23] | Grapes? Should I call my guy? | 缺葡萄吗 要叫我的小弟来吗 |
[05:25] | No, Gene. It needs scares. | 不是 吉恩 是缺惊吓 |
[05:27] | Someone in this house should get spooked. | 总该有人被吓到才对 |
[05:29] | I was spooked. A little. | 我被吓到了啊 有点吓到 |
[05:31] | – Were you? – Maybe not. | -真的吗 -可能没有吧 |
[05:32] | I was either scared or chilly. | 可能只是有点害怕或者有点怵 |
[05:34] | I was confused and anxious. | 我是困惑加焦虑 |
[05:35] | I say we show Mom and Dad how it’s done. | 不如我们来告诉爸妈什么才叫恐怖 |
[05:38] | You mean scare Mom and Dad in their own haunted house? | 你是说在他们的鬼屋里吓他们 |
[05:40] | That’s right. Let’s turn our parents into “Scare-ents.” | 没错 让他们变成被吓傻的爸妈 |
[05:43] | Yeah! And then back into parents in time for bath and bed. | 好 但要在洗澡睡觉前变回原来的爸妈 |
[05:49] | How are we gonna scare Mom and Dad? | 我们要怎么吓爸妈呢 |
[05:51] | Dad’s scared of failure. | 老爸怕失败 |
[05:52] | Where do we find some of that? | 到哪里去找失败 |
[05:54] | Let’s look in the cupboards. | 去橱柜里看看 |
[05:55] | No, no, no. Just follow my lead. | 不 不 听我指挥 |
[05:57] | And now for your next haunt, | 恐怖之旅的下一站 |
[05:59] | Walk down the hallway, | 请沿着走廊往前走 |
[06:01] | But whatever you do, don’t open the closet door! | 切记 不要打开柜门 |
[06:04] | Wow! This might be the scariest haunted house | 哇 这可能是我去过的 |
[06:06] | I’ve ever been to! | 最可怕的鬼屋了 |
[06:08] | Okay, here we come! Right, guys? | 我们来啦 是吧 |
[06:10] | Yeah, we’re coming down the hall! | 是的 我们来了哦 |
[06:11] | Frightened and afraid! | 我们超怕的 |
[06:14] | Two-headed monster! | 双头怪物来啦 |
[06:16] | – Where are the kids? – I don’t know. | -孩子们呢 -不知道 |
[06:18] | It sounded like they were right here. | 好像刚才还在来着 |
[06:19] | – Kids? – Gene? Louise? Tina? | -孩子们 -吉恩 露易丝 蒂娜 |
[06:22] | Look, Bob, the back door is open. | 看呐 鲍勃 后门开着 |
[06:25] | Kids? Kids! We don’t even know this area. | 孩子们 我们对这里完全不熟啊 |
[06:27] | They could be anywhere! | 他们可能会走丢 |
[06:29] | Don’t panic. Let’s look around. | 别慌 我们四处找找 |
[06:30] | We’ll find them. Kids?! | 会找到的 孩子们 |
[06:32] | Oh, god, Bob, look! | 鲍勃 快看 |
[06:33] | It’s Tina’s glasses in a pile of leaves! | 蒂娜的眼镜在那堆树叶上 |
[06:36] | Tina! Not like that! | 不要这样 |
[06:40] | Gotcha. | 吓到了 |
[06:40] | And that’s how you scare somebody. | 这才叫吓人 |
[06:43] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我的个乖乖 我的个乖乖 |
[06:45] | They got us. | 真的吓到我们了 |
[06:45] | Gene, why are you in your underpants? | 吉恩 你为什么只穿着内裤 |
[06:47] | Don’t change the subject, father! | 老爸 不要转移话题 |
[06:49] | We just scared your pants off, not mine! | 刚刚是我们把你们的裤子吓掉了 不是我的 |
[06:51] | Also, I was warm! | 而且我一点都不冷 |
[06:52] | Yeah. You tricks just got treated. | 你们的把戏完败给我们了 |
[06:54] | I mean, kind of. You basically just jumped out | 勉强吧 你们只不过是 |
[06:57] | – of a pile of leaves. – Yep. | -从一堆树叶里跳出来而已 -是啊 |
[06:58] | And we put, like, a lot of effort into our thing. | 而我们做了很多准备 |
[07:01] | Sad how ours worked better than yours, huh? | 但我们还是做得比你们好 很难过吧 |
[07:03] | Yeah. It really is. | 这倒是真的 |
[07:04] | Well, should we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[07:05] | Can we go to the other house that’s ours, that’s fine? | 回我们自己那个没鬼的屋子 |
[07:08] | No, we’re not finished with our haunted house. | 不 这里还没结束呢 |
[07:10] | We haven’t even gotten to the exorcism. | 驱魔师那段还没到呢 |
[07:12] | I think we’re good, Mom. | 老妈 我觉得差不多了 |
[07:13] | I was gonna spin my head around in a circle | 我本来是要转自己的头 |
[07:15] | And barf on your father. | 然后吐在你爸爸的身上 |
[07:16] | Like the good ol’ days. | 像以前一样 |
[07:18] | Lin. Lin, stop. It’s over. | 琳 琳 好了 结束了 |
[07:20] | We’re-we’re just not that good at this. | 我们确实不擅长这个 |
[07:22] | B-plus. Maybe b-minus. | B+ 或是B-吧 |
[07:23] | Hey, why give it a grade? | 为什么非要打分 |
[07:24] | Bob, don’t give up. | 鲍勃 不要放弃嘛 |
[07:26] | We squeezed ourselves into this t-shirt. | 我们连这件T恤都穿下了 |
[07:28] | – We can’t go home now. – Or we could. | -不能现在回家 -可以啊 |
[07:30] | You can spin your head around at home while we watch TV. | 你可以在看电视的时候转头 |
[07:33] | All right, fine, you sour candies, we’ll go home. | 行吧 你们这些坏人 回家吧 |
[07:36] | Gene, you’re gonna put your clothes back on, right? | 吉恩 你会把衣服穿上的是吧 |
[07:38] | – Oh, am I? – I… | -你说呢 -我 |
[07:39] | You’re the one making it weird, Dad. | 老爸 是你少见多怪了 |
[07:42] | Oh, crap. We have a flat tire. | 不好 车胎没气了 |
[07:44] | What? Here, I’ll blow it up. | 啥 我来吹气 |
[07:45] | Give it to me, give it to me. | 交给我 交给我 |
[07:46] | What about the spare? | 备胎呢 |
[07:47] | That was the spare. | 这就是备胎 |
[07:48] | All four of these are spares. | 其实这四个都是备胎 |
[07:50] | Are you talking about us? | 你是在说我们吗 |
[07:51] | I guess I’ll call for a tow. | 我打电话叫拖车来吧 |
[07:52] | Oh, great. I’m not getting any reception here. | 太好了 这里没信号 |
[07:55] | That old man is staring at us. | 那个老人在盯着我们看 |
[07:58] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[07:59] | Hello? Can we help you? | 您好 请问有什么事吗 |
[08:03] | Take a picture! It’ll last longer! | 拍张照吧 这样维持的时间更久 |
[08:05] | Wait, don’t take it yet! | 等等 先别拍 |
[08:06] | Catch me just as I’m looking over my shoulder. | 让我凹个造型 来个回眸 |
[08:08] | Now! | 可以拍了 |
[08:09] | Oh, come on, how can I not have any bars? | 怎么会一点信号都没有 |
[08:11] | Why’s he staring at us? | 他为什么一直盯着我们看 |
[08:13] | Maybe we just have that certain something… | 可能我们有哪里不太对 |
[08:15] | That makes you want to stare at us… | 会让人一直盯着我们 |
[08:17] | And not say anything… | 还一句话不说 |
[08:19] | While holding gardening shears. | 还拿着除草剪刀 |
[08:20] | Hi! Hello, sir! | 先生 您好 |
[08:22] | Cell reception, huh? | 这附近 |
[08:23] | Not so great around here? | 信号不太好是吧 |
[08:26] | Okay, he’s not saying anything. | 好吧 他不说话 |
[08:28] | Why don’t we go back inside and see | 我们还是进去 |
[08:30] | if the landLine works? | 看看固定电话能不能用 |
[08:31] | Bye, creepy man! Keep it creepy! | 拜拜 恐怖男 继续吓人哦 |
[08:34] | Lock it, Bob. | 锁门 鲍勃 |
[08:35] | Yeah. Good idea. | 对 好主意 |
[08:38] | Oh, thank god. It works. | 谢天谢地 它能用 |
[08:40] | Wow, this phonebook is, like, from the ’90s. | 这电话本 像是20年前的 |
[08:43] | Let’s see if tony toni tow-me is still in business. | 我们来看看托尼拖拖还营业不 |
[08:46] | Hey, Mom, question, | 老妈 问个问题 |
[08:47] | why does this house have mothball smell? | 这房子怎么一股樟脑丸味 |
[08:50] | Follow-up question, whose house is this? | 还有个问题 这房子是谁的 |
[08:51] | David Lee Mothball? | 大卫·李·樟脑丸的吗 |
[08:52] | Maybe the owner of a mothball team? | 也许是樟脑丸队主人的 |
[08:54] | It’s an empty house that mort said we could use. | 是莫特介绍的空房子 |
[08:56] | It belonged to one of his clients. | 是他一个客户的 |
[08:59] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[09:00] | Gene, did that come out of you? | 吉恩 是你发出来的吗 |
[09:01] | My butt doesn’t have the technology! Yet. | 我的屁股没这技术 至少现在没 |
[09:04] | It was probably just the pipes. | 也许只是管道而已 |
[09:06] | Oh, hi, uh, I, uh… I need a tow truck. | 你好 我 我需要一辆拖车 |
[09:09] | I have a flat tire. Or I’ll need a tire. | 我车胎漏气了 或者来个车胎也行 |
[09:11] | Or-or air, I guess, for the tire. | 或者给车胎的气也行 |
[09:14] | But you’re the professional. | 你比较专业 你说了算 |
[09:15] | Wait, Mom, did you say this house | 等下 老妈 你说这房子是 |
[09:17] | – is one of mort’s clients’? – Yeah, why? | -莫特一客户的是吗 -嗯怎么了 |
[09:19] | Mort’s a mortician, | 莫特是办丧事的 |
[09:20] | so aren’t his clients all dead people? | 那他的客户不都是死人吗 |
[09:26] | All right, pipes. We heard you the first time. | 好吧 管道君 我们刚就听到了 |
[09:28] | Stop being so desperate for attention. | 别那么想吸引注意力 |
[09:29] | Everybody, keep it down, please. | 各位 安静点好吗 |
[09:31] | The address is… Oh, shoot, I don’t know the address. | 地址是 完蛋我不知道 |
[09:34] | hold on– Lin, go outside and look at the house number. | 等等 琳 你出去看下门牌号 |
[09:37] | No. Oldie scissorhands is out there. | 不 剪刀手老头在外面 |
[09:39] | Oh, wait, I wrote it down. | 等等 我写下来了 |
[09:41] | It’s, 37 poplar… | 是37琉行 |
[09:44] | Wait, is that “Poplar” Or “Popular”? | 等等 是琉行还是流行 |
[09:46] | No, streets aren’t called popular. | 等等 街道不叫流行的 |
[09:49] | Oh, my god, Bob. | 天呐 鲍勃 |
[09:50] | There’s something in the basement! | 地下室有什么东西 |
[09:52] | No, no, no. The phone Line is dead. | 不不不 电话断线了 |
[09:53] | – And it’s dark! – It’s literally a triple threat! | -而且全黑了 -惊悚三重弹啊 |
[09:58] | What could possibly make a sound like that? | 到底有什么可以发出那样的声音 |
[10:00] | It’s probably just a raccoon or a possum | 可能有只浣熊或者负鼠 |
[10:02] | running around in the basement. | 在地下室乱跑 |
[10:03] | So did this raccoon and/or possum shake the whole house | 那这浣熊还是负鼠可以震动整座房子 |
[10:06] | And turn off all the lights, father?! | 而且还能关灯咯 老爸 |
[10:08] | Gene, it probably just chewed through a wire | 吉恩 它可能咬到了电线 |
[10:10] | And then that short… circuited the fuse… | 保险丝什么的…然后… |
[10:13] | Breaker… Thing. | 就短路了 |
[10:15] | Go on. You clearly know what you’re talking about. | 继续 你好像很懂 |
[10:18] | I don’t like the sound of that sound. | 我不喜欢这声音 |
[10:20] | We should get out of this house, Bob. | 我们得赶紧离开这 鲍勃 |
[10:21] | No, no, Lin, | 不 不 琳 |
[10:22] | The tow truck is coming. | 拖车就要来了 |
[10:23] | We have to wait for it. | 我们必须得等它 |
[10:24] | Look, why don’t I just go downstairs | 这样 我还是去楼下 |
[10:26] | and see what’s making the noise? | 看看究竟是什么声音 |
[10:27] | I’m sure there is nothing to be afraid of. | 我肯定下面没什么可怕的 |
[10:30] | Then we can relax | 然后我们就可以 |
[10:31] | until the tow truck gets here. | 安心等拖车来 |
[10:32] | Dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark! | 黑黑黑黑黑黑黑黑黑 |
[10:34] | Leave the light, Bob. Are you crazy? | 把灯留下啊 鲍勃 你疯了吗 |
[10:36] | Well, I can’t see what’s in the basement | 我不用灯怎么看得到 |
[10:38] | if I don’t have the light, Lin. | 地下室有什么 琳 |
[10:39] | All right, fine. We’re coming with you. | 好吧 我们和你一起 |
[10:41] | Just a fun family trip to the basement to get killed. | 只是一趟有趣的地下室亡命之旅 |
[10:44] | Gene, we’re not gonna get killed. | 吉恩 我们不会死的 |
[10:46] | – Maimed. Stabbed. – Lin. Linda. | -那就被残 被捅 -琳 琳达 |
[10:47] | – Beaten. Burned. – Lin. Stop. | -被打 被烧 -琳住嘴 |
[10:49] | What? | 怎么了嘛 |
[10:51] | See? It’s just a normal, | 看到没 只是个普通的 |
[10:52] | dark, very, very dark basement. | 很黑 很黑的地下室 |
[10:56] | Lin, you’re digging your fingernails into my arm. | 琳 你的指甲抠到我胳膊里了 |
[10:58] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:59] | Can I dig my fingernails into your other arm, Dad? | 我能用手指甲抠你另一支胳膊吗 老爸 |
[11:02] | Sure, Tina. Yes. | 当然 蒂娜 可以的 |
[11:03] | I call love handles. | 腰间赘肉是我的 |
[11:04] | That’s my word for the butt. | 那是我对屁股的称呼 |
[11:06] | I’m already holding it. | 我已经抓着了 |
[11:07] | Just ’cause I don’t want to fall down the stairs. | 因为我不想摔下楼梯 |
[11:10] | Dad’s butt is very sturdy. | 老爸的屁股很结实 |
[11:11] | Thank you, Louise. It is. | 谢谢你 露易丝 它确实是的 |
[11:12] | Oh look, they have a puddle in their basement, too. | 看 他们的地下室也有水坑 |
[11:15] | It’s ghost pee. | 那是鬼撒的尿 |
[11:16] | Gene, it’s not ghost pee. | 吉恩 那不是鬼撒的尿 |
[11:17] | Look, see, everything seems fine. | 看看 一切都很正常 |
[11:19] | Nothing weird. | 没什么奇怪的 |
[11:20] | There’s a washing machine. A furnace. | 有个洗衣机 一个炉子 |
[11:22] | Some old boxes of junk. | 几箱垃圾 |
[11:24] | And a ghost! | 和一个鬼 |
[11:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:27] | Okay, it’s not a ghost. It’s not a ghost. | 好吧 那不是鬼 不是鬼 |
[11:28] | It’s just a… | 只是个 |
[11:30] | A cloak. It’s a cloak. | 斗篷 斗篷而已 |
[11:31] | – It’s a cloak. – See? Nothing to worry about. | -是斗篷 -看到没 没啥好担心的 |
[11:33] | Yeah, there’s nothing scary about a dark cloak hanging | 是啊 死人黑漆漆的地下室里 |
[11:35] | from a meat hook in a dead person’s basement! | 挂个黑不拉几的斗篷真是不吓人 |
[11:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对对 |
[11:38] | Plenty of people have cloaks, right? | 很多人都有斗篷 对吗 |
[11:40] | Monks, and w-wizards and… | 和尚 巫师还有 |
[11:42] | Sure. Liberace. | 当然 还有列勃拉斯[钢琴家] |
[11:43] | Yup. Uh, Ann Wilson from Heart. | 心乐队的安·威尔逊 |
[11:45] | Definitely. | 必须的 |
[11:45] | Maybe it’s just a really dark, scary night shirt. | 也许它只是件黑色的恐怖睡袍 |
[11:52] | Run! | 快跑 |
[11:55] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[11:55] | All right, we’re getting out of this house. | 我们得赶紧离开这房子 |
[11:57] | Good idea. Everybody, follow me. | 好主意 各位 跟着我 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:02] | Oh, god. There’s something right outside, Bobby. | 天呐 外面有什么 鲍鲍 |
[12:05] | Everyone upstairs now. | 大家都上楼 |
[12:08] | We got to hide somewhere. | 我们得找个地方躲躲 |
[12:10] | How about behind Dad? | 躲老爸身后怎么样 |
[12:11] | I’m not big enough. | 我身板不够大 |
[12:12] | Keep telLing yourself that, pal. | 别自欺欺人了 老兄 |
[12:14] | You guys. Look. | 各位 看 |
[12:20] | That isn’t a good use of that room. | 这房间可不该用来干那事儿 |
[12:22] | Yeah, let’s maybe rule that room out. | 是啊 还是排除这间吧 |
[12:25] | Yeah, the bathroom. | 对 去浴室 |
[12:26] | Let’s go in the bathroom. | 我们去浴室 |
[12:27] | Yeah, let’s go to the bathroom. | 对 我们去浴室 |
[12:31] | Okay. Let’s talk about what we just saw. | 好吧 我们 讨论下刚看见了什么 |
[12:33] | I, for one, did not care for it. | 我反正是不喜欢 |
[12:36] | That doll makes me miss the cloak in the basement. | 我觉得还是地下室的斗篷比较好 |
[12:38] | Louise, I wish I was un-scare-able like you. | 露易丝 好想和你一样什么都不怕 |
[12:40] | Yeah, it’s just dumb cult stuff. | 是啊 不过是些封建迷信的东西 |
[12:42] | Nothing to be scared of. | 没什么可怕的 |
[12:43] | I mean, what is it with | 不过 怎么现如今 |
[12:45] | the sticks these days, right? | 棍子都爱往眼睛里插了 |
[12:47] | What if it’s the ghost of the person | 如果是以前住这里的人 |
[12:49] | who used to live here | 的鬼魂 而且它讨厌胡子 |
[12:50] | And they hate mustaches? | 该怎么办 |
[12:52] | Then two of you are in trouble. | 那你俩就完了 |
[12:53] | It’s not a ghost, Lin. | 不是鬼 琳 |
[12:54] | There’s no such thing as ghosts. | 世上根本就没有鬼 |
[12:56] | Fine, then, bob. What do you think it is? | 好吧 鲍勃 那你觉得它是什么 |
[12:58] | It’s probably just a murderer. | 可能只是个杀人犯 |
[13:00] | – What? – No, it’s not a murderer, Tina. | -什么 -不不 不是杀人犯 蒂娜 |
[13:02] | It’s probably just the wind. Inside wind. | 可能就是风 妖风 |
[13:05] | It-it happens a lot in these old houses. | 老房子经常会碰到这种事的 |
[13:07] | I know about inside wind. | 我知道妖风 |
[13:09] | I know about it right now. | 我现在身体里就在窜妖风 |
[13:11] | Sorry, everybody. | 我对不起你们 |
[13:12] | – gene. – Come on. | -吉恩 -够了 |
[13:13] | It’s something bad. | 这个恐怖的东西 |
[13:14] | It’s gonna kill us | 会在浴室里 |
[13:15] | in this bathroom and it’s gonna… | 杀掉我们的 而且… |
[13:16] | It’s gonna be easy to clean up | 因为是瓷砖 证据 |
[13:18] | ’cause of the tile floor. | 一擦就没了 |
[13:19] | Linda, you’re not helping. | 琳达 别说没用的了 |
[13:20] | Also, will you take off that bald cap? | 还有把你那秃头套摘了行不 |
[13:22] | It’s freaking everyone out. | 简直吓死一票人 |
[13:23] | I didn’t even know I still had it on. | 我都不记得我还戴着了 |
[13:25] | It’s comfortable. | 好舒服的 |
[13:26] | Wait, listen. | 等下 你们听 |
[13:30] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[13:31] | The wind… is coming up the stairs. | 这股妖风要上楼了 |
[13:34] | Okay, nobody move. | 大家不要动 |
[13:37] | Nobody say a word. | 都别说话 |
[13:39] | – Dad. – Yes. | -老爸 -怎么了 |
[13:40] | I feel like you’re doing a really good job as a Dad. | 我觉得你现在特别像一个父亲 |
[13:43] | Thank you, gene. | 谢谢夸奖 吉恩 |
[13:44] | I’m having a good childhood. | 我的童年很幸福 |
[13:46] | Okay, great. | 那很好 |
[13:47] | Not right now, but overall. | 不光是此刻 而是一直以来 |
[13:49] | – I got it. Thanks. – No, thank you. | -我懂 谢了 -不 我才要谢谢你 |
[13:51] | – Okay… – Thank you for your service. | -好吧 -谢谢你的付出 |
[13:53] | Just, try and be quiet. | 请 保持安静 |
[13:57] | Whatever it is, | 不管它是什么 |
[13:58] | it’s right outside. | 这会就在外边 |
[14:03] | You guys, if we go out this window, | 宝贝们 我们从窗户出去 |
[14:04] | we can get on the roof. | 然后到屋顶上去 |
[14:09] | Yeah. Go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[14:14] | Now what? We’re on a freakin’ roof. | 现在是怎样 我们在一个奇怪的屋顶上 |
[14:16] | The only way down is down. | 只有一条路 就是跳下去 |
[14:18] | Oh, my god. I hope the tow truck is coming. | 我的天 真希望拖车赶紧来 |
[14:20] | Please let the tow truck be coming. | 拜托拖车快来吧 |
[14:22] | And I hope they bring a ladder. | 希望他们能拿把梯子 |
[14:23] | And the police. | 带着警察来 |
[14:24] | Mom and Dad, you would tell us | 老妈老爸 我们不会飞是吧 |
[14:25] | if we knew how to fly, right? | 不然你们早该告诉我们了 |
[14:26] | Uh, you guys… | 你们看… |
[14:29] | That seems weird… And bad. | 看起来有点不对劲 很糟糕 |
[14:33] | Maybe that’s tony, toni, and tow-me? | 也许是托尼拖拖的拖车来了 |
[14:36] | Holy crap! | 我勒个去 |
[14:37] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[14:38] | We’re surrounded by a ring of fire! | 我们被火圈包围了 |
[14:40] | Who has a ring of water? | 谁有水圈 |
[14:42] | Is this what burning man is? | 这是要火烧活人吗 |
[14:44] | Because I don’t like it! | 我可一点不喜欢 |
[14:47] | What do we do? What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 怎么办 |
[14:49] | We got scary cloak people down there | 下面有可怕的斗篷人 |
[14:50] | and something creepy chasing us in there. | 后面是恐怖的怪物在追我们 |
[14:52] | And I’m scared of heights and cloak people and being killed. | 我还怕高 怕斗篷人 怕死 |
[14:56] | I have reception. I’m calLing for help. | 我有信号了 可以求助 |
[14:58] | My emergency contact is Jimmy Junior. | 我的紧急联系人是小吉米 |
[15:00] | If you can’t reach him, you can also try 911. | 如果他不接 也可以打911报警 |
[15:02] | Oh, crap! | 妈的 |
[15:04] | That’s fine. No big deal. | 没事的 没啥大不了 |
[15:05] | – We don’t need that. – Oh, my god, | -我们根本不需要那玩意儿 -我的天 |
[15:07] | They’re gonna sacrifice us. | 他们要让我们献祭了 |
[15:08] | I hate this neighborhood. | 我恨死这社区了 |
[15:09] | Okay, everybody just stay calm, all right? | 好了 大家保持冷静好吗 |
[15:11] | We’re up here. They’re down there. | 我们在上 他们在下 |
[15:13] | There’s no way they can get to us. | 他们过不来的 |
[15:15] | Yeah. They’re not even a great cult, anyway. | 就是 那甚至不算什么好祭仪 |
[15:17] | Just a circle of fire, you know, some cloaks, | 不过是一圈火 一些斗篷人 |
[15:19] | and a creepy doll with twigs for eyes, right? | 还有个树枝插眼的怪娃娃而已 对吧 |
[15:21] | What’s so scary about that? That’s not scary. | 有什么可怕的 一点都不 |
[15:23] | That’s not scary! | 我才不怕呢 |
[15:30] | Louise… | 露易丝… |
[15:31] | Louise, sweetie, sweetie, baby. | 露易丝 宝贝 乖乖 |
[15:35] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[15:37] | Gotcha. | 吓到你了 |
[15:37] | – Wha…? – We got you. Huh? | -啥… -我们吓到你了 |
[15:40] | We gotcha. | 吓到咯 |
[15:41] | You wanted to be scared, Louise. | 你不是想被人吓嘛 露易丝 |
[15:43] | Well, I think we scared you. | 我想我们成功了 |
[15:45] | Wait a… You, uh… What… | 等等…你们…什么… |
[15:47] | – We planned the whole thing. – What? | -我们策划了整件事 -什么 |
[15:49] | – What? – Aw, you should see the look on your face. | -什么 -看看你刚才被吓的样子 |
[15:51] | You see? It’s you, | 看见没 这是你 |
[15:52] | – Scared. – So… | -被吓尿了吧 -所以 |
[15:54] | They’re in on it, too? | 他们也参与了是吗 |
[15:55] | Hi, Louise. Happy halloween. | 你好 露易丝 万圣节快乐 |
[15:57] | It’s teddy from your Dad’s restaurant. | 我是经常去你爸饭馆的泰迪 |
[15:59] | – Teddy? – Hi, Louise. | -泰迪吗 -你好露易丝 |
[16:01] | Mort? | 莫特 |
[16:03] | Hey, hey, easy. | 没事的 放轻松 |
[16:05] | That’s my mother. Say hi, Mom. | 那是我妈 打个招呼 老妈 |
[16:08] | No, Mom. We’re done. | 不要这样 妈 结束了 |
[16:09] | It’s over. We did it. | 不用这样 我们已经完活了 |
[16:10] | And this nice man with the hedge clippers | 拿修木剪刀的这个好人 |
[16:11] | is mort’s Mom’s new boyfriend, Arthur. | 是莫特老妈的新男友 亚瑟 |
[16:13] | Hi, how you doing. | 你好呀 |
[16:14] | I call him arth vader. | 我叫他亚斯·维达 |
[16:15] | ’cause of the way he breathes. | 因为他呼吸好重的 |
[16:17] | He has allergies. | 他过敏了 |
[16:17] | Gene? Tina? You two were in on this too? | 吉恩 蒂娜 你们竟然也参与了 |
[16:20] | Yeah, we were acting. | 对哒 演的好不好 |
[16:21] | I practiced all my Lines last night. Like this. | 昨晚我一直在练台词 像这样 |
[16:25] | I wanted to do the whole thing with a cockney accent, | 我本来想要用伦敦腔来着 |
[16:27] | but Mom nixed it. | 不过老妈说不行 |
[16:28] | I-I don’t understand. How did you do all this? | 我不太明白 你们怎么做到的 |
[16:31] | And how did I fall for it? | 我怎么就上当了呢 |
[16:33] | – It was a lot of work. – So many e-mails. | -我们做了大量工作 -发了很多邮件 |
[16:36] | This is mort’s Mom’s house. And it’s perfect | 这里是莫特老妈的房子 简直是完美 |
[16:38] | ’cause it’s old and creepy. | 因为它够旧够阴森 |
[16:39] | And nicely decorated. Very homey. | 而且装潢也特别棒 温馨又舒适 |
[16:42] | First we had to do the decoy haunted house. | 我们先是做了一个诱饵鬼屋 |
[16:44] | Yeah, why did you do a decoy haunted house? | 对啊 为什么要做诱饵鬼屋 |
[16:47] | That was Tina’s idea. It was genius. | 是蒂娜的主意 太绝了 |
[16:49] | She said we had to do the world’s worst haunted house | 她说我们必须先做出世界上最烂的鬼屋 |
[16:52] | so that you wouldn’t suspect us. | 这样你才不会起疑心 |
[16:53] | Oh, I was talking about something else when I said that. | 我说那话的时候其实别有所指 |
[16:56] | – Wait. Really? – Hey, a good idea’s a good idea. | -等下 真的吗 -结果比较重要嘛 |
[16:58] | Besides, it wasn’t the world’s worst haunted house. | 而且 我们做的也不算全世界最烂的吧 |
[17:01] | The bald caps were good. | 秃头帽不挺好的嘛 |
[17:02] | The spaghetti… | 意面也不错 |
[17:03] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[17:04] | You guys set me up. | 你们居然给我下套 |
[17:06] | And we almost got away with it. | 而且我们差点就成功了 |
[17:08] | Oh, wait! We did! | 等下 我们确实成功了 |
[17:09] | Yup. While you were going through the decoy haunted house, | 就在你参观假鬼屋的时候 |
[17:11] | Teddy took the air out of our tire. | 泰迪给车轮胎放了气 |
[17:14] | Yeah. And I also cut the brake Line. | 对 我还减了刹车油管 |
[17:16] | I thought that would be scary, too. | 我感觉那应该也很吓人 |
[17:17] | Teddy, are you serious? | 泰迪 你认真的吗 |
[17:19] | Hey, let’s not worry about that, bobby. | 别管那个了 鲍鲍 |
[17:20] | Finish your story. | 你继续讲 |
[17:21] | Mort hid in the basement and made scary sounds. | 莫特藏在地下室负责制造恐怖声音 |
[17:24] | Mort, how did you make that crazy croaking sound? | 莫特 你是怎么弄出那种可怕的低音的 |
[17:26] | That actually came out of me. | 其实是我自己发出的 |
[17:28] | I threw my back out when I was making | 我本想制造出那种巨大的轰鸣声 |
[17:30] | that big boom sound. | 结果不小心扭到了背 |
[17:36] | I’m in a lot of pain. | 我当时很痛的 |
[17:38] | The ring of fire was Mort’s idea. | 火圈是莫特的主意 |
[17:39] | Is it gonna hurt my grass? | 这会烧坏我的草坪吗 |
[17:41] | No, Mom. No, no. It’ll be fine. | 不会 妈 不会 没事的 |
[17:43] | It’s non-burning fire. | 这不是明火 |
[17:44] | And Arthur was really nice to offer to help. | 亚瑟也好心愿意帮忙 |
[17:46] | He’s only known Mort’s Mom for three weeks. | 他才刚认识莫特老妈三周 |
[17:47] | But it sounds like it’s going really well. | 不过感觉他们进展得很不错 |
[17:50] | We’re just having fun and seeing where it goes. | 我们在一起很开心 想顺其自然 |
[17:52] | No pressure, no labels. I get it. | 不要压力 不贴标签 我懂的 |
[17:54] | So, yeah, that’s how it all came together. | 所以 事情就是这样的 |
[17:56] | We love you, baby. Hope you liked it. | 我们爱你 宝贝 希望你喜欢 |
[17:59] | Liked it? | 喜欢 |
[18:00] | It was freakin’ incredible! | 太他妈带劲了 |
[18:01] | I’m still shaking. | 我都手都还在抖 |
[18:03] | Look. Look at this. | 看 你们看 |
[18:06] | I can’t stop. | 我都停不下来 |
[18:08] | Oh, it’s great. | 太棒了 |
[18:10] | I got scared. I got scared! | 我被吓到了 我被吓到了 |
[18:12] | Oh, you’re the best family in the whole world. | 你们是世上最棒的家人 |
[18:15] | My little scream queen. | 我的小尖叫女王 |
[18:16] | Happy halloween, Louise. | 万圣节快乐 露易丝 |
[18:17] | Bring it in, everybody. Bring it in. | 快过来 你们 快来 |
[18:21] | I… | 我… |
[18:22] | – Love my family… – Lin… | -爱我的家人 -琳 |
[18:24] | – So much. – Lin, careful. | -超级爱 -悠着点 琳 |
[18:25] | We’re on a roof. | 我们还在屋顶上 |
[18:30] | Storm moving in, everyone. | 风暴来啦 各位 |
[18:32] | Stop it, Mort. I startle easily. | 别闹了 莫特 我胆很小的 |
[18:34] | Mort, you little… | 莫特 你这个… |
[18:36] | 男孩时代 出品 我如此爱你 [惊悚版] | |
[18:40] | Hey, girl. | 嘿 姑娘 |
[18:41] | Yo, girl. Halloween has gotten so commercialized. | 姑娘 万圣节现在太商业化了 |
[18:44] | So many commercials. | 到处都是广告 |
[18:45] | Let’s try to get back to what it’s really about. | 让我们重回万圣节的真谛 |
[18:48] | What’s it about, boo boo? | 它的真谛是什么 布布 |
[18:49] | – Love. – Oh, that’s right. | -爱 -你说得对 |
[18:57] | *When I see you, I fall apart * | *看见你的那一刻 我整个人都沦陷了* |
[19:00] | *Like a zombie * | *就像僵尸* |
[19:01] | *I got too nervous to ask you out * | *我太紧张 不敢约你* |
[19:04] | *To the prom-bie * | *去僵尸舞会* |
[19:06] | *I wish I could make you mine * | *真想让你属于我* |
[19:10] | *When I open my mouth * | *可我一开口* |
[19:12] | *I sound like Frankenstein * | *就变成了弗兰肯斯坦* |
[19:15] | Who’s the girl? | 那女的是谁 |
[19:16] | How’d she get in the video? | 她怎么会出现在MV里 |
[19:17] | She’s not a boy 4 now. | 她又不是男孩时代成员 |
[19:18] | She won an essay contest. | 她赢了作文大赛 |
[19:20] | It had to be under 30,000 words. | 要求字数不能超过3万字 |
[19:21] | I couldn’t cut mine down. | 我的实在没办法删了 |
[19:22] | Yeah, that’s rough. That’s… | 真不容易 真… |
[19:24] | Allen does not make a believable mummy. | 艾伦演得一点都不想僵尸 |
[19:27] | There’s that idiot boo boo. | 又是那个白痴布布 |
[19:29] | It was his dumb birthday last week. | 他上周刚过了他愚蠢的生日 |
[19:30] | Not that I care or even know that. | 虽然我一点都不关心 甚至都不知道 |
[19:36] | *Girl it’s freaky * | *好可怕 姑娘* |
[19:40] | *My heart is weaky * | *我的心好脆弱* |
[19:45] | *My teeth are extra sharp * | *我的牙齿却在变尖* |
[19:47] | *My body’s extra hairy * | *身体却在长毛* |
[19:50] | *I’m running in the dark * | *我在黑暗中奔跑* |
[19:52] | *I love you so much it’s scary * | *我如此爱你 这真可怕* |
[19:55] | *Ooh, yeah, scary* | *真可怕* |
[19:57] | – It’s scary, girl. – Rap time. | -真可怕 姑娘 -说唱来啦 |
[19:59] | *I close my eyes and you’re still there * | *我闭上眼睛 你却还在我心里* |
[20:01] | *You’re the girl of my dreams, nope, my nightmares * | *你是我的梦中女孩 不 是噩梦* |
[20:03] | *You’re like Jason, Mike Myers, Carrie and Freddy * | *你就像杰森 麦克·迈尔斯 嘉莉和弗雷迪* |
[20:03] | 除麦克·迈尔斯为演员外 其余均为恐怖电影角色 | |
[20:05] | *But I don’t want to run away, I want to go steady * | *但我不想逃走 我想和你在一起* |
[20:08] | Is that a different Allen from the last video? | 这个艾伦和上个MV里的是两个人吧 |
[20:11] | – No. – Yes… What? Yes, it is. | -不是 -太好…啥 就是啊 |
[20:12] | No, it isn’t. | 并不是 |
[20:13] | They switch Allens sometimes, bobby. | 他们有时会换不同的艾伦 鲍鲍 |
[20:15] | No, they don’t. | 并不会 |
[20:16] | Don’t tell Teddy. That’s his favorite one. | 别告诉泰迪 那是他最喜欢的成员 |
[20:18] | He’s a big Allen guy. | 他是艾伦的超级粉 |
[20:19] | *It’s halloween* | *万圣节到了* |
[20:21] | *I’m scared of the dark * | *我怕黑* |
[20:23] | *Going door to door * | *一家一家的敲门* |
[20:25] | *To your mama’s house * | *到你妈妈家* |
[20:28] | *I can feed her * | *我可以喂饱她* |
[20:30] | *Got to get that candy * | *我得去要糖* |
[20:32] | Okay, this took a turn. | 反转啊 |
[20:33] | – It’s like a reverse thriller. – Nice. | -有点像反转惊悚片 -真好 |
[20:36] | *Trick or treat* | *不给糖就捣蛋* |
[20:36] | *Girl, it’s freaky * | *姑娘 真可怕* |
[20:39] | Sing it. | 快唱 |
[20:40] | *You trick or treat me * | *你在我心里捣了蛋* |
[20:43] | Dad, sing. | 老爸 快唱 |
[20:44] | Come on, Dad, sing it. | 快点 老爸 唱啊 |
[20:45] | *My teeth are extra sharp * | *我的牙齿在变尖* |
[20:47] | *My body’s extra hairy * | *身体在长毛* |
[20:50] | *I’m running in the dark * | *我在黑暗中奔跑* |
[20:52] | *I love you so much it’s scary * | *我如此爱你 这真可怕* |
[20:55] | *Trick or treat* | *不给糖就捣蛋* |
[20:58] | *You trick or treat me * | *你在我心里捣了蛋* |
[21:03] | *My teeth are extra sharp * | *我的牙齿在变尖* |
[21:05] | *My body’s extra hairy * | *身体在长毛* |
[21:08] | *I’m running in the dark * | *我在黑暗中奔跑* |