Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 鼠与除鼠的人之间[借用小说名《人鼠之间》] 除虫害公司
[00:19] Faster! Faster! 再快点 再快点
[00:20] Gene, stop whipping me with a tube sock. 吉恩 不要用短袜抽我
[00:22] Well, sorry I don’t have dress socks. 真是抱歉了 我可没有连身袜
[00:24] Keep going, Dad. 继续 老爸
[00:25] You’re almost at the water station. 马上就要到供水站了哦
[00:26] Oh, my God. 天呐
[00:27] Yay, Dad! 加油 老爸
[00:28] You’re peddling like crazy 你蹬得这么费力
[00:29] and not getting anywhere. 但啥效果也没有
[00:30] Just like your life. 简直跟你的人生一样
[00:31] Great encouragement, kids! 你们真会加油打气 孩子们
[00:33] And… good enough. 可以了
[00:35] Now, hit the showers, sweat stuff. 去洗澡吧 你全身是汗
[00:37] And wash this sock. 也洗洗这只袜子
[00:37] It’s got your stank all over it. 上面沾满了你的臭味
[00:39] Boy, your father’s getting a lot of good out of this 虽然这是俩从后巷捡来的健身车
[00:41] old exer-cycle someone dumped in the alley. 却让你们老爸受益不少呢
[00:43] Maybe it was a hint from a concerned friend, 也许是有人想暗示老爸他该运动了
[00:45] like someone anonymously mailing you mouthwash. 就像有人匿名寄给你嗽口水一样
[00:47] Yeah, did you like the flavor, by the way? 对了 你喜欢那漱口水的味道吗
[00:49] ‘Cause they also make cinnamon. 也有肉桂味的
[00:50] No, it was really good. 不用 已经很好了
[00:55] That’s weird. 真奇怪
[00:56] So, it looks the same? 看上去一样吗
[00:57] Yeah, your bald spot is still 是的 你头部秃顶的地方
[00:58] exactly the size of the lid of a mayonnaise jar. 依然和蛋黄酱罐子盖一样大
[01:01] Or a tiny crop circle. 也很像一个迷你麦田圈
[01:03] I guess it’s a mystery. 看来还真得成谜了
[01:04] Bob, your mustache! 鲍勃 你的胡子
[01:06] – What? – You’re going lip bald! -怎么了 -你要秃”嘴”了
[01:08] All right, well, it doesn’t look great. 好吧 看上去确实不怎么样
[01:10] Or it’s sexy. It shows a little skin, 也可以说很性感 多露了点皮肤
[01:12] but leaves something to the imagination. 但没全秃 也给人留了想象的空间
[01:13] “Internet, does my father have mange?” “因特网啊 我父亲得癞疥了吗”
[01:16] Maybe I should just shave it off. 也许我应该都给剃光了
[01:17] “Shave it off”?! “剃光了”
[01:18] No, no, no! You can’t! 不行 不行 你不能这么做
[01:20] Bob, your mustache is like an old friend. 鲍勃 你的胡子就像一位老朋友
[01:22] It introduced us. 它是我们的红娘
[01:23] It was how we met. 因为它我们才相识的
[01:24] Wait, it was how you met? 等等 因为它你们才相识的
[01:25] I thought Mom lost a bet. 不是老妈跟人打赌输了吗
[01:27] Come on, you know this story. 你们肯定知道这故事的啊
[01:28] I never told you this story? 我从来没跟你们讲过吗
[01:29] Guys, this is our chance to say 伙计们 再不说”你讲过”
[01:31] “Yes, you did tell us that story.” 她就要开始叨叨了
[01:33] I was engaged to Hugo, 我本来已经和雨果订婚了
[01:34] but I wasn’t that into hanging out with him. 但我并不是那么喜欢他
[01:36] Here we go. 看吧
[01:37] So, one night, I was having a quiet cocktail 某天晚上 我正在和我的朋友金泽
[01:39] with my friend Ginger. 安静地喝酒
[01:43] So, I said, “That’s not how you throw a shrimp. 我就说 “虾可不是那样扔的
[01:46] This is how you throw a shrimp!” 得这么扔”
[01:49] Oh, my God! 天呐
[01:50] Hey, you got a lot of nerve grabbing girls’ diamond rings 你可真有种啊
[01:53] with your thick, luxurious, 敢用你那浓密奢华的汤姆·塞立克胡子
[01:55] Tom Selleck-ian mustache. 去挂女孩的钻戒
[01:58] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[01:59] My eyes are up here. 你的手就在我眼睛下面
[02:01] Should we get some scissors? 我们要不去找把剪子
[02:03] What’s the rush? 着什么急
[02:04] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[02:05] Oh, I… Sorry. 我 抱歉
[02:07] One thing led to another, and, 事情就这么一件件发生
[02:08] I gave Hugo back his ring 最后我把雨果的戒指还给了他
[02:10] and told him I met a mustache. 告诉他我爱上了一个胡子男
[02:12] So if Dad didn’t have his mustache that day, 这么说如果老爸那天没蓄胡子
[02:14] you guys don’t click, don’t get together, 你们就不会相识 不会在一起
[02:16] we’re not born. 我们就不会出生
[02:18] A world without a Gene 我可不想活在
[02:19] is not a world I want to live in! 一个没有吉恩的世界
[02:20] Oh, please. Mom and Dad are destined 拜托 不管怎样
[02:22] to get together no matter what. 老爸和老妈都会注定在一起
[02:24] It’s called fate and it’s great. 这叫命运 能让人幸运
[02:26] That’s an easy way to remember it. 这样这个词会比较好记
[02:27] No, no, no, no. Shave Dad’s face, 不 不 不 要是给老爸刮了胡子
[02:29] Belcher kids are erased. 就没了贝尔彻家的孩子
[02:30] If Dad’s lip has no hair, 老爸要是嘴上没毛
[02:32] we never come out of there. 我们就出生不了
[02:34] Well, we’ll never really know what would’ve happened 即使我那时没胡子
[02:35] if I didn’t have a mustache back then. 我们也没法知道会发生什么了
[02:37] But we can wildly speculate. 但我们可以天马行空地猜啊
[02:38] – No. – I don’t want to do that. -不 -我不想这么做
[02:40] I take you back to that night. 现在我将你们带回到那晚
[02:42] Everything is the same… almost! 一切都一样 几乎一样
[02:45] “That’s not how you throw a shrimp. “虾可不是那样扔的
[02:46] This is how you throw a shrimp!” 得这么扔”
[02:48] Dad’s naked lip is no match for a small karat, 老爸光秃秃的嘴巴挂不了一颗小克拉
[02:52] visibly occluded, rose-cut diamond. 有明显杂质 形似玫瑰的钻石
[02:54] You know a weird amount about diamonds. 你对钻石怎么懂这么多
[02:56] A boy can plan for his big day! 男生就不能为自己的人生大事做点功课嘛
[02:59] Oh, oh, God! 天呐
[03:00] Sorry. 抱歉
[03:01] Got a little blood. 流血了
[03:02] Let me get you a napkin. 我给你找块手帕
[03:04] There you go. 好了
[03:04] All better. Oh, wait, no. 好多了 等等 不
[03:06] – It’s gushing. – Oh, no! -开始往外喷了 -不
[03:07] Oh, God. Oh, God! Oh, God… 天呐 天呐 天呐
[03:09] I don’t really like the sight of blood, either. 我也不喜欢见血
[03:10] It’s like, what is that stuff?! 我会想说 这是什么玩意
[03:12] Hi, Doc. Sergeant Bosco, PD. 你好 医生 我是警察局的博斯柯探长
[03:14] What do you got– lip job? 什么情况 唇部手术吗
[03:15] It’s a simple laceration. 只是简单的划伤
[03:17] Just a couple of stitches should do it. 缝几针就行了
[03:18] He could be perfect. 我可以让他变得完美无瑕
[03:20] – You’re losing him! – I’m losing him? -你要治死他了 -我要治死他了么
[03:21] Wait, you’re losing me? 等等 你要治死我了
[03:23] He’s flatlining! 心电图呈直线了
[03:25] You’re making that sound. 那是你发出的声音
[03:26] – Induce coma! – Induce coma?! -诱导昏迷 -诱导昏迷
[03:28] – I’m commandeering this patient. – Wait! -我来接手这位病人 -等等
[03:29] Let’s talk about… 我们聊聊
[03:32] Powering up. 接通电源
[03:36] He’s on. How are you feeling? 他醒过来了 你感觉怎么样
[03:39] I don’t feel. 我没感觉
[03:40] What do you remember? 你还记得什么
[03:41] – Nothing. – Correct response. -什么都不记得 -回答正确
[03:43] The OS is loaded. 载入操作系统了
[03:44] Welcome to the force, Officer Robo ‘Stache. 欢迎加入我们 机器胡警官
[03:51] Lin! 琳
[03:51] I’m just giving you a little comb-over. 我就是给你拨一拨头发
[03:54] Gene, why would the police give me a robotic mustache? 吉恩 警察干嘛给我一个机器胡子
[03:57] Because they tried robotic ding-dongs, 他们本来想做机器蛋蛋的
[03:58] and they were buggy. 但好多BUG
[04:00] Sure, sure. 当然 当然
[04:00] But the mustache unit was bristling 但是胡子装置采用的全是
[04:02] with state-of-the-art technology. 最先进的技术
[04:04] 45-caliber revolver, tear gas, paper shredder, 45口径的左轮手枪 催泪瓦斯 碎纸机
[04:07] universal remote, pencil sharpener, 通用摇控器 卷笔刀
[04:09] toothpick, melon baller. 牙签 挖球器
[04:12] Robo ‘Stache, you are fully trained. 机器胡 你已经训练有素
[04:14] We’ve uploaded police academy to your brain. 我们把整个警察学校都下载到你大脑里了
[04:16] The movies and the actual training. 包括电影和训练内容
[04:17] They are funny, except for 5: Assignment: Miami Beach. 很有意思 除了第五部《迈阿密之旅》
[04:21] That is correct. What are your directives? 正确 你的指令是什么
[04:22] Serve the public, protect the innocent. 服务社会 保护平民
[04:25] Dance like no one’s watching. 旁若无人地跳舞
[04:26] And a fourth hidden secret one 还有一条不能让我知道
[04:28] I’m not allowed to know about 我也不该关心的
[04:29] but shouldn’t concern me in the slightest. 第四条指令
[04:32] Perfect. Now hit the streets! 完美 现在去街上吧
[04:33] The new broom on Dad’s lip 胡子老爸一上任
[04:35] swept the city clean. 整个城市都清净了
[04:36] Hold it, punk. 等等 废物
[04:38] Hold it, pug. 等等 哈巴狗
[04:40] Drop the loot, scum. 停止抢劫 人渣
[04:41] It’s take-a-penny, leave-a-penny! 这是零钱自取盘
[04:43] More like take-a-tase, take-a-tase. 尝尝我的厉害
[04:47] Indecent exposure! 不得体的暴露
[04:50] My butt cheeks! 我的屁股瓣儿
[04:50] Why would you do that? 你干嘛那样
[04:52] So, I’m kind of nitpicky as a cop. 所以我是个找刺的警察
[04:54] No, you’re not good. 不 你是坏人
[04:55] Just keep going, Gene. 接着说吧 吉恩
[04:57] *I’m engaged to Hugo! * *我和雨果订婚了*
[04:59] *Is that good? I don’t know! * *这决定对不对 我也不知道*
[05:01] *As long as I don’t think about it * *只要我不去想*
[05:01] Public nuisance detected! 公共场合发现讨厌的人
[05:03] *Too much, yeah * *太多*
[05:03] Beanbag deployed. 豆弹手枪准备完毕
[05:05] *I… * 我
[05:06] Oh, my mouth! 我的嘴
[05:06] Hey, it’s you! You a cop now? 是你啊 你现在是警察了吗
[05:09] You look different with that mustache. 你有了胡子变得很不一样了
[05:10] You look good! 看上去很帅
[05:11] Compliment accepted. 接受赞美
[05:12] I’ll pass that along to my supervisors. 我会转告我的监督人
[05:15] They’ll be jazzed. 他们会很高兴的
[05:16] You have the right to buy me a cup of coffee. 我可以允许你请我喝杯咖啡
[05:18] Please don’t use cute cop speak. 请不要使用警察调情用语
[05:20] It’s not cute. 一点也不吸引人
[05:21] So tell me about yourself. 跟我说说你的事吧
[05:23] There’s not much to tell. 没什么特别的
[05:24] My ding-dong is not robotic. 我的蛋蛋不是机械的
[05:26] They are buggy. 机器蛋蛋BUG太多
[05:28] Gene! 吉恩
[05:28] – It was bound to come up! – See, Gene? -就是会有这段话啊 -看到没 吉恩
[05:30] You couldn’t stop fate even in your own story. 就算在你自己编的故事里也摆脱不了命运
[05:32] Dad has a mustache, and he and Mom are hitting it off 老爸还是有胡子 他和老妈还是看对了眼
[05:34] like peanut butter and Jerry. 就像杰瑞和花生酱
[05:36] You know, that kid from school 杰瑞就是那个
[05:37] who has peanut butter every day? Jerry? 每天都吃花生酱的学生 那个杰瑞
[05:39] Don’t get attached, 别太投入了
[05:40] – because not everyone lives– hint, hint. – No! -可不是所有人都能来到这世上哦 -不
[05:44] I can’t get over how handsome you look now. 你现在真是帅的没天理
[05:46] Thank you. You are the eighth most attractive woman 谢谢 你是今天我见过的女人中
[05:49] I’ve seen today. 第八美的
[05:50] I arrested seven supermodels. 我逮捕了七个超模
[05:53] I mean prostitutes. 我是说 妓女
[05:55] Of all the women who are not supermodel-prostitutes, 除开些不是超模妓女的人
[05:57] you are the most attractive. 你是最美的
[06:00] How about I give you a little kiss? 我亲你一下可以吗
[06:01] For free, right? 不用交钱的是吗
[06:03] You zapped me! 你电我
[06:05] This is how you throw a shrimp. 虾得这么扔
[06:09] – We’ve met before. – I know! -我们以前见过 -是啊
[06:11] That’s why, when I saw you, 不然我之前干嘛要说
[06:12] I said, “Hey, it’s you!” “是你啊”
[06:13] You can say that to anyone. 对谁都可以那么说
[06:14] It’s always true. 总不会错
[06:16] What happened to you? 发生什么事啦
[06:17] I don’t know, but I have some questions. 我不知道 但我有疑问
[06:20] Robo ‘Stache had some questions. 机器胡有疑问
[06:22] Who is Bob Belcher? 鲍勃·贝尔彻是谁
[06:23] His name is written in my underwear. 我内裤上印着他的名字
[06:25] Bob Belcher? He’s one of your parts. 鲍勃·贝尔彻 是你的一部分
[06:27] Like a screw, but not as fancy as a screw. 类似一颗螺钉 不过并没有螺钉酷炫
[06:30] You mind turning the voltage down on the mustache? 你能把他胡子上的电压调小点吗
[06:33] It’s like making out with a wall socket. 我感觉就像在和插座亲嘴一样
[06:34] It’s hardwired to his brain. 他的胡须和大脑相连
[06:36] If we do that, I don’t know what’ll happen, 如果调小电压 我不知道会发生什么
[06:37] except that his brain will explode, 不过可以确定他的大脑会爆掉
[06:39] so power down, or…? 要调小吗
[06:40] What?! That’s horrible! 什么 太可怕了
[06:41] If you don’t like it, 如果有意见
[06:42] take it up with Mr. Fischoeder. 就去找费舍奥德先生
[06:43] He owns the cops. 他是警察的头
[06:44] He’s, uh, not here right now, 他现在不在
[06:46] but there’s a tiny model of him. 不过那边有个他的小模型
[06:48] “Wonder Wharfopolis?” “奇幻码头游乐园”
[06:49] Mr. Fischoeder’s dream. 那是费舍奥德先生的梦想
[06:51] Picture this town. 想象这座小镇
[06:52] Now picture it gone completely. 现在想象它消失掉
[06:54] Then picture a giant amusement park as big as a town. 再想象一座一样大的游乐场
[06:57] Where will people live? 那居民住哪里
[06:57] The people are in the way! 居民是绊脚石
[06:59] That’s why we made Tin Lip over here. 所以我们才要建这组织
[07:00] to drive people out with nitpicky policing! 故意找茬把居民都赶出去
[07:03] The police are just goons for Mr. Fischoeder?! 警察都是费舍奥德先生的暴徒
[07:05] Officer Bosco, you’re under arr-rr… 博斯柯警官 你已被…
[07:09] the hidden Secret Fourth Directive: 隐藏的秘密第四指令
[07:11] “Never arrest Officer Bosco.” “不可逮捕博斯柯警官”
[07:13] Oh, that was smart to put in there. 你们可真够聪明的
[07:14] Mr. F. Thinks of everything. 费先生考虑周全
[07:16] He’s a handsome genius. 他是个英俊的天才
[07:17] One more thing. 还有一件事
[07:18] Not only do I work for Mr. Fischoeder. 我不仅为费舍奥德工作
[07:21] I am Mr. Fischoeder. 我就是费舍奥德
[07:24] He shouldn’t have done that. 他不该露脸的
[07:25] Now Robo ‘Stache can arrest him! 现在机器胡可以逮捕他了
[07:27] Good, Father, good. 不错 老爸 不错
[07:28] Mr. Fischoeder, you’re under arrest. 费舍奥德先生 你被逮捕了
[07:31] Wait. 等等
[07:32] Did I not put in 我没有编入”不可逮捕
[07:33] – “Never arrest Mr. Fischoeder”? – No. 费舍奥德先生”的指令吗 -没
[07:35] Well, let me just pop this Bosco mask back on and, 那让我把面具再戴回去
[07:39] Let’s talk, man to… mm, cyborg. 我们谈谈吧 男人与 机器人之间
[07:41] What-what if I could give you a robotic ding-dong? 我真给你装机器蛋蛋如何
[07:44] No bugs. 一定没BUG
[07:45] – Interesting. – No, thank you. -有点意思 -不了 谢谢
[07:47] In that case, I’ll have to keep my robo eye on you. 既然这样 我就得亮出我的电子眼了
[07:52] The battle was intense. 战况激烈
[07:53] It was like Terminator versus Roomba. 堪比终结者对战扫地机器人
[07:55] Laser beam! 镭射光
[07:56] – Eye scissors! – Tear gas! -眼光剪 -催泪瓦斯
[07:58] – Stink eye! – Toothpick! -臭气眼 -牙签
[07:59] – Pink eye! – Melon baller! -粉红眼 -挖球器
[08:01] But Robo couldn’t handle the big Fisch. 但机器胡最终难敌费舍奥德
[08:04] The pupil becomes the master! 竟敢以下犯上
[08:08] System error. 系统错误
[08:10] Contact Mustache Administrator. 联系胡须系统管理员
[08:13] Brain explosion any second… 大脑马上就会爆炸
[08:16] Actually, I think I’m fi… 我好像没…
[08:18] Oh, God. 哎哟
[08:19] Brain explosion hurts so much. 大脑爆炸原来这么疼
[08:21] It’s like getting water up your nose, but worse. 好像从鼻子里灌水 比那更糟
[08:23] Let’s get this back on. 我帮你把它装回去
[08:25] One more time. 再来
[08:27] Now I got it. 这次可以了
[08:28] That’s upside down. 反了
[08:29] How about you just keep it? 你留着吧
[08:30] Oh, I don’t really have a place for it. 我那没地方放
[08:32] Well, it’s my dying wish, so… 这是我的遗愿
[08:35] I guess I could put it on my pet cactus 那我把它放在我的仙人掌上
[08:36] so it looks like my cactus has a mustache. 让我的仙人掌看起来也像长了胡子
[08:39] Can you imagine?! 你能想象出来吗
[08:41] Oh, you’re dead. 你已经死了
[08:42] Dad was dead. 老爸死了
[08:43] And his mustache was on a cactus. 他的胡须被放在了仙人掌上
[08:45] And that is what would’ve happened 一定会是这样
[08:47] definitely for sure. 一定
[08:49] It really makes you think about stuff. 还真是发人深省
[08:50] No, Dad wouldn’t die. 不 老爸不会死的
[08:51] Mom and Dad would end up together! 老爸老妈会在一起
[08:53] Also, if they arrested everyone, 而且如果那些警察抓了所有人
[08:54] who would go to the amusement park? 谁去游乐园呢
[08:56] German tourists. 德国游客
[08:57] Hey, Dad, I found something here. 老爸 我找到了些理论
[08:59] “Loss of facial hair can be caused by testicular failure.” “睾丸衰竭可能导致面部毛发减少”
[09:03] Testicular failure? 睾丸衰竭
[09:04] Gee, even your testicles are failures. 天 你连睾丸都衰竭[失败]了
[09:06] They’re trying. 它们也很努力的好吗
[09:07] Let’s just change the subject, please. 换个话题吧
[09:09] Sure. Sports? What are they? 好 聊聊运动 运动到底是啥玩意儿
[09:11] I know what would have happened 我知道如果爸妈相遇时
[09:12] if Dad met Mom without a mustache, 老爸没胡子会怎么样
[09:14] and it’s even more tragic. 这个故事甚至更悲伤
[09:16] Guys, why are we doing this? 我们这是在干什么
[09:17] Mom and Dad would always, always end up together. 老爸老妈最后总会在一起的
[09:20] Shh, Tina. 嘘 蒂娜
[09:21] Love at first sight is a powerful thing 一见钟情对当事人来说
[09:24] between two people. 是很强大的东西
[09:25] This is how you throw a shrimp! 虾得这么扔
[09:27] Hi. I’m Bob. 嗨 我叫鲍勃
[09:28] But usually one of those people will not be into it. 但通常其中一人会没感觉
[09:31] Hi. I’m not into it. 嗨 我对你没感觉
[09:32] And then it’s not powerful at all. 这样就一点都不强大了
[09:34] Just sad. 很悲伤
[09:35] And I’m semi-happily engaged. 而且我已经半推半就地订婚了
[09:37] But Mom at least had some advice for Dad. 不过至少老妈给了老爸一些建议
[09:39] Look, I’m gonna be blunt. 我就直说了
[09:40] You’re a butter lip. 你的嘴太光滑了
[09:41] – You need a little face candy. – Cocaine? -得有点修饰 -可卡因吗
[09:43] No I’m talking about a mustache. 不 我说的是胡子
[09:45] You know the saying. 俗话说
[09:46] A gentleman down south, but a bad boy above the mouth? 南方来的是绅士 有胡子的是坏小子
[09:49] I don’t know that saying, 我没听过这俗话
[09:51] but if I had a mustache, you’d be into it? 如果我有胡子了 你就有感觉了吗
[09:53] Yeah, maybe, but it doesn’t matter. 也许吧 不过不重要
[09:54] I’m only in town for one night, and I’m pretty sure 我只在这里呆一晚 而你绝不可能
[09:56] you can’t grow a mustache in 24 hours, so, bye. 在一天内蓄起胡须 所以拜拜
[09:59] A smarter man would have known 明眼的都会知道
[10:00] he was getting the brush-off, 这是没戏了
[10:01] but Dad was so hooked on her, and so stupid, 但老爸太喜欢她 而且也太蠢
[10:04] he took it as a challenge. 他把这话当成了挑战
[10:06] Dad tried everything. 老爸试了各种方法
[10:07] He rubbed. 他擦
[10:09] He glued. 粘
[10:11] He sprayed. 喷
[10:13] There was only one thing left to try– 到最后只剩一种方法了
[10:15] a wish. 许愿
[10:18] I wish I had a must… 我希望我能长胡
[10:20] – Out of order, buddy! – Oh, no! -这玩意坏了 -别啊
[10:21] The swami’s hand’s on the fritz. 法师的手出故障了
[10:23] His middle finger keeps popping up. 他的中指一直跳起来
[10:24] Not what people are looking for. 其他人看到不太开心
[10:26] Well, then, can you grant me a wish? 那你能准我一个愿望吗
[10:28] I’m not really qualified. 我不是很有资格
[10:29] I mean, I’m just the repair guy. I… 我只是维修员
[10:31] Look, it’s an emergency! 我真的很急
[10:32] All right, uh, I’ll do it, 好吧 那来吧
[10:34] but if you wish my clothes off, I’m gonna be mad. 但如果你许愿让我脱衣服 我会生气的
[10:36] I-I wish I had a mustache. 我希望我有胡子
[10:38] your wish is granted. 你的心愿实现了
[10:39] Great, thank you. 太好了 谢谢你
[10:40] All right, no guarantees on that. 好啦 不能保证成功哦
[10:42] Bad swami. 坏法师
[10:44] At first, nothing happened. 一开始 一切如常
[10:46] What was I thinking? 我在想什么呀
[10:47] And then… 之后…
[10:52] You sweet, magical, fortune-teller repairman. 爱死你了 魔力占卜机修理工
[10:57] It’s real. How’d you do it? 是真的 你怎么弄的
[10:58] Don’t worry about the past. 过去的事已经不重要了
[10:59] Let’s just talk about our future. 我们来谈谈我们的未来
[11:02] you got a little soul patch, too. 你下巴上又长了一小撮
[11:04] so I do. 确实是
[11:05] And kind of a unibrow, how’d I miss that? 还有点连心眉 我刚刚都没发现呢
[11:07] Giant muttonchops and knuckle afros 巨大的络腮胡 爆炸头
[11:10] and a bushel of hair coming out of both ears. 从耳朵里也在往外冒
[11:13] And your nose, too. 还有你的鼻子也是
[11:14] okay, so should we order? 好了 我们点菜吧
[11:15] – Oh, I’m gonna throw up. – What? -我要吐了 -什么
[11:17] Waiter! 服务员
[11:20] So I’m like a werewolf? 所以是和狼人差不多吗
[11:22] That’s kind of fun, kind of cool. 还挺有意思 挺酷呢
[11:23] No, you just have uncontrollable hair growth everywhere. 不 你只是浑身毛发疯长
[11:26] That’s not really… that’s just uncomfortable. 并不是…真让人发毛
[11:29] – Yeah. – Don’t worry, Dad. -对 -别担心了 老爸
[11:31] When you’re destined to be together, 当你们命中注定在一起时
[11:32] uncontrollable hair growth 无论头发怎么失控疯长
[11:33] can’t stop uncontrollable love growth. 也阻挡不了爱意的滋生
[11:35] Shush, shush, Mom was super grossed out, 嘘 嘘 老妈感觉超级恶心
[11:37] so Dad needed to unwish his wish fast, 于是老爸就得撤回愿望
[11:40] but… 但是…
[11:41] Oh, crap, the machine’s gone. 我去 机器没了
[11:43] I’m stuck like this forever. 我一辈子都要这副鬼样了
[11:44] Dad was devastated. 老爸悲痛欲绝
[11:46] He slumped away, hairily. 他很失落地 带着一身毛走开了
[11:48] Bob, wait; you’re a good man, 鲍勃 等等 你是个好人
[11:50] and you did this for me. 你做这一切都是为了我
[11:51] Let’s try to make it work. 我来帮你
[11:52] Are you still gagging? 你还是想吐吗
[12:02] There you are. 这才是你
[12:04] There he is. 你又回来啦
[12:05] You want to see? 想看看吗
[12:06] Oh, so that was a lot of work for nothing. 竟然完全是无用功
[12:08] Sorry. 抱歉
[12:09] Maybe we should just go for a walk. 也许我们该出去走走
[12:11] You wanna go for a walk? 你想出去走走吗
[12:12] Do ya? Do you wanna go? 想吗 要去吗
[12:14] Can you not say it like that? 你能不那样说话吗
[12:16] He’s excited. 有人兴奋咯
[12:17] He heard the “W” Word. 因为听到了”想”字
[12:19] I’m a little excited, but please stop. 我是有一点点兴奋 但求你别那样了
[12:21] For a moment there, 有那么一刻
[12:21] it seemed like they had it all figured out. 他们似乎感觉适应了
[12:23] Hey, hair ball, put it in a ponytail, right?! 毛球 好歹绑个马尾行吗
[12:26] You’re shedding all over the sidewalk! 人行道上都全是你掉的毛
[12:29] Shake it off. 别管他们
[12:29] Let’s pick up the pace a little, come on. 我们加快点速度 来
[12:31] Cool…. 酷
[12:32] You see, that guy gets it. 你看 有人认可呢
[12:34] I love it, but society will never accept you… 我很喜欢 可社会绝不会接受你的
[12:38] He’s right. 他说的对
[12:39] What kind of future could I give you? 我能给你什么样的未来
[12:40] What can I do with my life, looking like this? 我这样子 生活还有什么指望
[12:43] You could, 你可以…
[12:49] So I thought I would be an excellent freak 所以我认为我很适合
[12:51] in your freak show. 出演你的怪咖秀
[12:54] Any, uh, qualifications? 你有什么证书吗
[12:56] I’m… I’m covered in hair. 我…已经浑身是毛了
[12:59] – Education? – What? -学历呢 -什么
[13:00] Education? 学历
[13:02] I… Yes, Dartmouth. 我…达特茅斯学院
[13:04] I’m sorry, I lied. 抱歉 我骗你的
[13:05] I panicked and I lied. 我很紧张所以说了假话
[13:06] – I see. – Harvard. -我明白 -其实是哈佛
[13:08] Oh. I lied again, I don’t… 我又说了谎 我并没…
[13:09] I… I didn’t go to college. 我没上过大学
[13:10] So you thought you could just grow your hair a little 所以你以为凭着毛发长得快
[13:13] and jump into the freak business, did you? 就能来怪咖秀混了 是吗
[13:15] These people are professionals. 我们的人可都是专业的
[13:17] They are trained. 都受过专门训练
[13:18] Can you hang bricks from your nipples? 你胸口碎大石么
[13:20] I… I-I don’t think I can. 我觉得不太行
[13:22] You would know. 不要太快下结论
[13:23] I’m sorry I wasted your time. 抱歉浪费您时间了
[13:25] You know what, you’re hired. 不 你被录用了
[13:26] Wait, that’s… that’s great. 等下 真的…是太棒了
[13:27] You go on in ten minutes. 十分钟后上台
[13:28] Get the hair dryer! We need a blowout! 拿吹风机来 给他整个造型
[13:31] Dad lived out the rest of his life as a freak. 老爸就这样当了一辈子怪胎
[13:31] 奇幻码头 野人
[13:33] Mom developed an allergy and left him 老妈出现了过敏 离开了他
[13:35] and became a nun, ’cause she thought 成了一个修女 她以为
[13:37] it would be like Sister Act. 自己会像《修女也疯狂》里一样
[13:38] It wasn’t, and they kicked her out. 然而并没有 他们把她赶了出去
[13:39] Now she’s in jail. The end. 最后她进了监狱 全剧终
[13:42] So I have even less dignity in that story. 就是说我在那个故事里更没尊严了
[13:44] So that’s the one we’ll accept as true. 所以这才更像是真的
[13:46] That’s what would have happened. 原本就会这么发展
[13:47] Dad, great news; there’s a treatment 老爸 好消息 针对你的中年危机
[13:49] for your midlife problems: a mustache transplant. 我找到一个应付办法 植胡须
[13:52] “Let our talented doctors take follicles 由我们的植发专家
[13:53] 彰显毛发 毛发移植诊所
[13:54] “From a hairier part of your body 从你身上毛发较浓密的地方取发
[13:56] and surgically implant them on your lip.” 用手术种植到你嘴唇上
[13:58] I’m not doing that. 我才不做那个
[13:59] But you’re the perfect candidate. 但你是最佳人选
[14:00] You have hair everywhere! 你到处都是毛
[14:02] Back-stache, belly-stache. 背毛 腹毛
[14:03] Hello? Butt-stache! 最重要的咋不说 屁屁毛
[14:05] Can we just…? 能不能…
[14:06] Let Tina have the floor finally? 能让蒂娜发言了吗
[14:07] Yes, because I know that 好的 因为我知道
[14:09] even if there’s no mustache that night, 就算那晚没有胡须
[14:11] Mom and Dad would still fall in love 妈和爸仍会在命运的指引下
[14:12] because of fate, which is great! Remember?! 坠入爱河的 命运让人幸运 记得吗
[14:15] This is how you throw a shrimp! 虾得这么扔
[14:23] Done. They’re in love. 就这样 他们相爱了
[14:24] Everyone got that? Everyone clear? 大家听懂没 有问题吗
[14:26] that doesn’t sound right. 这听着不太对
[14:28] Yeah, Dad makes a weird noise when he’s hurt, 就是嘛 老爸受伤时会发出怪声
[14:30] and it’s not attractive to women or anyone. 吸引不了任何人
[14:32] It scares cats. 连猫都会给吓到
[14:34] Yeah. 说得对
[14:35] okay, maybe they start out a little rocky. 好吧 也许他们一开始有点看对方不顺眼
[14:38] Hey, crazy arms, take your crazy-arm medication! 你胳膊抽了吧 赶紧回去吃药
[14:41] Looks like you took too much of your medication. 我看你才是药吃多了吧
[14:43] Call your doctor 如果你有下列症状
[14:43] if you experience any of these symptoms. 赶紧看医生去吧
[14:45] Ugly face, dumb face, dumb breath, 丑脸 蠢样 口气
[14:48] donkey neck, weird legs. 驴脖 畸形腿
[14:49] Weird legs? 畸形腿吗
[14:50] Only from the waist down. 就从你腰部以下算
[14:52] now that they’ve gotten all that off their chests, 在他们一吐心中不快后
[14:54] sparks are ready to fly. 爱的火花就要开始四溅了
[14:56] Oh, boy. 我的天
[14:57] I don’t think this is getting back on track, T. 我可不认为都这样了还能溅火花 蒂娜
[14:59] No, it does. Fate! Destiny! 怎么不会 这是命运 是天意
[15:01] Let’s get married and have three kids 我们结婚吧然后生三个小孩
[15:03] and live together forever! 永远幸福地生活在一起
[15:04] Okay. 好呀
[15:05] Completely unbelievable. 一点都没说服力
[15:07] Yeah, I don’t think so, Tina. 就是 太瞎了 蒂娜
[15:09] that’s not the Linda I know. 我认识的琳达才不会那样
[15:10] Oh, my God, you’re right. 天呐 你们说的对
[15:12] Dad would have walked out, 老爸会一走了之
[15:12] and they would have been out of each other’s lives. 然后他们会远离彼此的生活
[15:14] -And then… -Wha-What? What? -之后… -什么 什么
[15:17] What?! 咋了
[15:18] It’s bad! It’s bad! 太糟了 糟透了
[15:19] Maybe you’re just telling it bad? 你确定不是你故事讲得太糟么
[15:20] Don’t you see?! 还不明白吗
[15:22] If Mom and Dad don’t get together, 如果老妈和老爸没在一起
[15:23] Mom’s engagement to Hugo is never broken! 妈和雨果的订婚就不会告吹
[15:27] Are we ready, darling? 准备好了吗 亲爱的
[15:29] So, we’re actually doing this? 所以我们真的要结婚了
[15:30] Of course! 当然
[15:31] This isn’t the rehearsal anymore? 不是彩排了吼
[15:32] This is the… the thing? 这是…真的结婚了
[15:34] Hugo grows a mustache for the wedding. 雨果为婚礼蓄了胡须
[15:35] It’s bushy, and it has it going on. 很浓密 变很帅气
[15:37] No! 不要
[15:38] It gets worse. 还要更糟
[15:39] They have three children– Mona, 他们有了三个孩子 莫娜
[15:42] Dean and Charlize. 迪恩 夏丽姿
[15:43] And because Mom never breaks up with Hugo, 因为老妈没和雨果分手
[15:45] he never suffers the tragic heartbreak 所以他不也会承受心碎的打击
[15:46] that turned him into a health inspector. 成为卫生督察员
[15:48] So he’s happy, and he pursues his dream of opening… 现在他很幸福 还如愿开了一间
[15:51] a restaurant. 餐馆
[15:53] Big day today. It’s a holiday weekend. 今天是个大日子 周末啦
[15:55] All right, let’s sell some hot dogs! 好 开始卖热狗吧
[15:58] I got it all, baby! 我真是啥都拥有了 宝贝
[15:59] three kids and a mustache! Nothing missing! 三个孩子和胡须老公 再无所求
[16:01] Big day for another reason, too, right, Linda? 今天是大日子还有另一个原因 对吧琳达
[16:04] It’s May 5. 5/5. 今天是五月五号 五五
[16:06] Oh, yeah, your height! 对哦 是你的身高
[16:07] Yes, my height! 对 我的身高
[16:08] Also, Cinco de Mayo! 也是五五节[墨西哥传统爱国主义节日]
[16:09] Also, our anniversary! 也是我们的结婚纪念日
[16:11] Right, we got married! 对哦 我们都结婚了呢
[16:12] I’m so happy. No lingering regret at all! 好开心 我一点都不后悔
[16:15] Thank you for the best anniversary! All of you! 你们就是我最棒的纪念日礼物 你们全是
[16:18] You’re my children, and you’re all wonderful. 你们是我的孩子 你们都好棒
[16:20] You, Mona, with your appropriate level of interest in boys. 你 莫娜 对男孩的关心刚好合适
[16:24] Boys? Shrug. What else you got? 男孩 没劲 还有更酷的么
[16:26] And don’t say horses. 别跟我提马
[16:27] And Dean, my little man. 迪恩 我的好小子
[16:29] If only I could pull you out of your shell! 你要是能脱下那套龟壳一样的服装就完美了
[16:32] Dad, please! Stop paying attention to me. 老爸 拜托 别再把焦点放我身上了
[16:34] I can’t bear the spotlight! 我最受不了被人注目了
[16:35] Sorry for screaming. 抱歉对你吼了
[16:36] And little Charlize, with your stickers 还有我的小夏丽姿 看你那贴纸
[16:39] and your princess dolls. Could you be any sweeter? 和公主装扮 你还能再可爱一点吗
[16:41] Well, is there anything else I can do 我还能做点别的什么
[16:43] to help the family business? 来给家里的生意帮忙吗
[16:44] Give us a twirl! 给我们转一圈吧
[16:46] You’re a monster. 你是魔鬼
[16:48] It’s not me, don’t you see? 这不是我决定的 你不懂吗
[16:49] It’s what would have happened! 事实就会是这样
[16:50] And now your mother and I are going downstairs 现在我要和你们的母亲去楼下
[16:53] – to stuff the sausage. – Gross. -灌香肠了 -好恶心
[16:55] Okay, that’s enough. 我不想再听了
[16:56] I wish it was, Dad, but there’s more. 我也希望到此为止 老爸 但还没完
[16:58] Since you never fell in love with Mom, 既然你没有和老妈坠入爱河
[17:00] your life was different, too! 你的人生也不一样了
[17:01] Hugo’s Hot Dogs, here we are. 开心热狗店 就是这了
[17:03] You coming, partner? 你要来吗 搭档
[17:04] Yes, I’m coming, Ron! 我要来 罗恩
[17:06] I have to. I’m a health inspector! 我必须得来 我可是卫生检查员
[17:08] It’s my job! 这是我的工作
[17:11] Free samples! Put your hands on a wiener! 免费试吃哦 来嘛 拿个香肠嘛
[17:13] No double entendre intended! 不是说我身上长的那个哦
[17:15] Hey, I know this building. 我知道这栋楼
[17:17] I tried to rent it 20 years ago, 我20年前本来想租它的
[17:18] but somebody got in just ahead of me. 但被人捷足先登了
[17:20] Oh, and then didn’t you go on 然后你又试了很多家
[17:21] to have a series of failed restaurants? 全失败了 有没有
[17:23] Yeah. Thanks, Ron. 我谢谢你 罗恩
[17:25] Mona, honey, Jimmy Junior’s on the phone. 莫娜 亲爱的 小吉米找你
[17:27] He wants to take you to the new zombie movie tonight. 他想约你今晚去看新出的僵尸电影
[17:30] Jimmy Junior? Zombies? 小吉米 僵尸
[17:32] Maybe in a parallel universe. 或许在另一个平行时空还有点可能
[17:34] Hello, we’re here to inspect you. 你们好 我们是来检查的
[17:37] Whee! I’m Princess Spins-around! 你们好 我是转圈圈公主
[17:39] That doesn’t sound like a real princess. 有这种公主么
[17:41] Shut up! 闭嘴
[17:42] I… Sir? Ma’am? 先生 女士
[17:44] Oh, sweetheart, please, please! 甜心 乖 乖
[17:45] I don’t like him! 我不喜欢他
[17:46] Hey, I know you from somewhere. 我好像见过你
[17:49] Ugly face, dumb face, donkey neck, weird legs! 你是”丑脸驴脖畸形腿”
[17:53] Crazy arms, right? How are you? 那你就是”飞毛手”咯 你过得好吗
[17:55] Well, we have to check something out. 我们来是要检查一样东西
[17:57] There’s a rumor that you make your wieners 有传闻说你们
[17:58] out of actual wiener dogs. 用腊肠犬做腊肠
[18:01] I mean, it’s obviously false, but… 我知道 这说法明显很扯 但…
[18:03] No, it’s true. 不 是真的
[18:05] What?! Hugo! 什么 雨果
[18:07] Sorry, is that not the gourmet way to make wieners? 可是 大厨不都这么做腊肠的么
[18:10] Why didn’t I know about this? 我怎么一直都不知道
[18:11] In my defense, the pet mortuary 我要为自己说句话 给我供应食材的
[18:13] I get the dog meat from is very respected! 那家宠物太平间评价很高的
[18:15] – Got to go. – Bye, Mort! -我闪了 -拜 莫特
[18:16] You don’t know me! 别说你认识我
[18:17] Hugo, I’ve been eating a real wiener dog every day? 雨果 我每天吃的都是真的腊肠犬吗
[18:20] Now I don’t even know if I can finish this one. 我不确定我还能不能吃完这个
[18:22] Nope, I can. 是的 我能
[18:23] I guess this is for you. 看来我得给你们贴这个了
[18:25] 歇业 腊肠含腊肠犬肉
[18:27] Hugo, let me talk to him. 雨果 让我跟他谈谈
[18:28] Maybe I can smooth this over. 也许我能搞定他
[18:30] Who likes milkshakes for free? 谁要喝免费的奶昔啊
[18:32] No dog in it. 没用狗肉做哦
[18:33] It’s chocolate, not chocolate lab. 用的巧克力 不是巧克力色拉布拉多
[18:35] I’m not into… puns. 我不喜欢…双关
[18:38] Oh, you got a little chocolate mustache. 哟 你长巧克力胡子了
[18:40] Oh. No, kind of looks… nice, actually. 别 还…挺好看的
[18:44] I just got the weirdest feeling inside. 我刚刚心里有种很奇怪的感觉
[18:46] Could be salmonella. 也许是沙门氏菌作怪
[18:46] That’s what most weird feelings inside are. 大多数奇怪的内心感觉罪魁祸首都是它
[18:48] No, it’s like, uh… 不 感觉像是…
[18:50] something got on the wrong track… 有什么东西在很久以前
[18:52] a long time ago. 就错轨了
[18:54] It could also be diarrhea. 也有可能是腹泻
[18:56] Come on, Ron. 走吧 罗恩
[18:57] Let’s blow this hot dog stand. 我们把这热狗店给封了
[18:59] I get it. 好咧
[18:59] Bye, Mr. Health Inspectors! 再会 卫生检查员叔叔
[19:01] – I admire you both. – Bye. -你俩都是我的榜样 -再见
[19:03] Come on, Ron! 给我出来
[19:05] That’s what would have happened. 就会变成那样一个世界
[19:06] Tina, you got dark, girl. 蒂娜 你变坏了
[19:08] You got real dark. 你真的变坏了
[19:09] That was… disturbing. 真让人不安
[19:11] I need to go lie down. 我得去躺躺
[19:12] I kind of want a hot dog. 我有点想吃热狗了
[19:14] So, that’s it. 就是这样了
[19:15] There’s no such thing as fate. 根本没有所谓的命中注定
[19:17] Everything is randomness and chaos! 一切都是随机和混乱的
[19:19] A meteorite could crash into our house any second! 陨石随时有可能砸向我们的房子
[19:21] Any second. 随时
[19:22] No one is meant for anyone! 没有谁与谁注定是一对
[19:23] Not a soul! 一对儿也没有
[19:24] Tina, honey, it’s okay, it’s okay. 亲爱的蒂娜 没事的 没事
[19:26] Everything is random, 世间万物本来就是随机的
[19:28] but that’s what makes life so wonderful. 但那也正是生命的魅力所在啊
[19:30] Sometimes all the crap in the universe lines up, 有时会有一连串不可思议的事发生
[19:32] like that night I met your father. 就像我遇见你老爸那晚
[19:34] Or like the time I petted that dog and found a Cheeto. 就像那次我刚养了只狗就找到一只奇多猫
[19:36] Yeah. 没错
[19:37] Everything lined up, and it came out Belcher. 很多事凑在一起 才有了贝尔彻一家
[19:40] How beautiful is that? 这难道不美吗
[19:41] I mean, look at Gene. 你看看吉恩
[19:42] Okay, don’t look at Gene. 算了 别看吉恩
[19:44] It’s because my pants are off, isn’t it? 是因为我没穿裤子吗
[19:45] I’m getting ready to exercise, 我是准备做运动呢
[19:47] and I don’t want to sweat all over my Saturday shorts. 我可不想让我的周六指定短裤上面全是汗
[19:49] Tina, what your mother is saying is, 蒂娜 你老妈的意思是
[19:51] maybe we weren’t meant to be together, 就算我们不是注定要在一起
[19:53] but we are together. 但我们确实在一起了啊
[19:54] No, that’s not what I was saying. 我不是那个意思
[19:55] Well, I mean, I… what I… I meant that in a good way. 我…我…我是想帮你说话的
[19:57] – Bob. – Yeah. – Wait. I get it. -鲍勃 -怎么 -等等 我懂了
[19:59] It was random fate that brought you together. 是随机的命运让你们走到了一起
[20:01] Fate is real. It’s just really random. No. 所以是有命运的 只是很随机而已
[20:04] It makes perfect sense. I feel so much better. 完全正确 我感觉好多了
[20:05] Okay, then, that’s what it is. 嗯对 就是你说的那样
[20:06] Great talk, everybody. 很高兴和你们聊天 各位
[20:08] This seat hurts my private parts! 这座位弄的我私处好痛哦
[20:10] who am I kidding? 我骗谁呢
[20:11] They’re not that private. 我的私处从来都不”私”
[20:12] Wait. Oh, my God, that’s it! 等等 天呐 就是它
[20:14] – What? What is? – The bike! -啥 啥 -自行车
[20:15] Testicular failure! 睪丸衰竭啊
[20:16] I’ve been giving it to myself 是我自行车
[20:17] by riding the bike so much! 骑得太多了
[20:19] It’s been squeezing your tchotchkes, 它在挤你的蛋蛋
[20:20] and you didn’t notice that? 你都没感觉吗
[20:21] I guess I didn’t notice it over 我估计是因为
[20:22] how much everything else hurt. 我身体其它部分都比那儿痛
[20:24] But the results are fantastic. Look at you! 但效果很好啊 看看你
[20:27] I bet if I stop riding that thing, 我相信是要我不再骑那玩意儿
[20:28] my mustache will grow back! 我的胡子很快就会长出来的
[20:30] Yeah, or you keep riding and get the butt-stache surgery. 你也可以继续骑 然后去做植毛手术
[20:32] Both great options. 都是不错的选择
[20:33] – Maybe put it to a vote? – No. -要不来个投票 -不要
[20:35] Maybe vote on whether to vote? 要不投票决定要不要投票
[20:37] Well, that’s fair. 很公平
[20:38] All in favor of voting in favor for the butt-stache? 赞成就赞成植毛投票的
[20:40] All opposed to no butt-stache? 反对不植毛的
[20:43] Interesting. 有意思
[20:44] Oh, my God. I’m moving out. 天 我要搬出去住
[20:47] Hugo, did you ever feel we were… 雨果 你会不会觉得
[20:50] meant to be together? 我俩是注定要遇见的
[20:51] Not this again, Ron! 别又给我来这套 罗恩
[20:53] *It’s called fate and it’s great* *它叫命运 它让人幸运*
[20:56] *That’s an easy way to remember it* *这样这个词会比较好记*
[20:58] *It’s called fate and it’s great* *它叫命运 它让人幸运*
[21:00] *That’s an easy way to remember it* *这样这个词会比较好记*
[21:02] No, no, no, no. 不不不不
[21:03] *Shave Dad’s face* *要是给老爸刮了胡子*
[21:05] *Belcher kids are erased* *就没了贝尔彻家的孩子*
[21:08] *If Dad’s lip has no hair* *老爸嘴上要是没毛*
[21:10] *We never come out of there* *我们就出生不了*
[21:12] *It’s called fate and it’s gre *它叫命运 它让人幸运*
[21:14] *That’s an easy way to remember it* *这样这个词会比较好记*
[21:16] *Call it fate– fate* *它叫命运 命运*
[21:19] *Or destiny– destiny* *或命中注定*
[21:22] Fate, fate, fate, fate… * 命运 命运
[21:22] Fate is real. It’s just really random. 真的有命运 只是它很随机
[21:24] No. It makes perfect sense. 不 超有道理的
[21:25] I feel so much better. 我感觉好多了
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme