Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] Everybody, please! 听我说
[00:22] Everybody, let’s try to settle down. 大家冷静点
[00:24] I mean, a rent hike? Now? Come on! 现在涨租金 得了吧
[00:26] Fischoeder’s out of his freaking mind. 费舍奥德简直疯掉了
[00:28] What are we supposed to do, 要我们怎么办
[00:29] jack up the price of yarn? 把纱线的价格也往上抬么
[00:31] There’ll be riots! Again! 又会闹事的
[00:33] I’m starting to think Mr. Fischoeder 感觉费舍奥德先生
[00:34] just became a landlord for the money. 变成了一位只认钱的房东
[00:37] Everyone, can I… can I have your attention? 大家能听我说一句吗
[00:39] – Silence! – Yeah, tubby’s talking! -安静 -矮木桩要发话了
[00:41] Mr. Fischoeder has raised our rent before, 费舍奥德先生以前也涨过我们的房租
[00:43] but this new hike is the biggest ever. 但这是有历史以来涨得最高的一次
[00:45] None of us can afford it. 我们谁都付不起
[00:47] Except for me, right, son? 除了我 对吧 儿子
[00:48] – What? – Never mind. -什么 -当我没说
[00:49] – What? – Never mind. -什么 -当我没说
[00:51] I told Mr. Fischoeder 我已经告诉费舍奥德先生
[00:52] we were coming to see him today, 我们今天要去见他
[00:53] but what he doesn’t know is 但他不知道的是
[00:54] if he goes ahead with this rent hike, 如果他坚持涨房租
[00:56] we’re gonna give him a rent strike! 我们就给他来场房租起义
[00:59] Yeah! A what? 好哎 来场什么
[01:00] A rent strike. 房租起义
[01:01] It means if Mr. Fischoeder tries to raise the rent, 意思就是如果费舍奥德先生要涨房租
[01:04] we’ll stop paying it. 我们就不付租金了
[01:05] Oh, that might make him mad, Bobby. 那会让他抓狂的 鲍鲍
[01:06] Yeah, landlords hate stuff like that. 是啊 房东最讨厌这种事了
[01:08] Exactly. It’s the only leverage we have 我知道 这是我们对付
[01:10] against a guy as big as Fischoeder. 费舍奥德这样财大气粗的人的唯一方法
[01:13] You sure you want to be the ringleader on this, Bob? 你确定要当挑事儿的吗 鲍勃
[01:15] You know, it could be better to talk to him one-on-one. 和他单独面谈可能会更好
[01:17] He’s not our friend, Lin, he’s our landlord. 他不是我们的朋友 琳 他是房东
[01:19] We have to show him we mean business. 我们得让他知道我们是来真的
[01:22] Bobby Business over here. 鲍鲍认真起来了呢
[01:23] I like Bobby Business. 我喜欢较真的鲍鲍
[01:25] Okay, Bob, we’re in. 好吧 鲍勃 我们参加
[01:28] Yay, Bobby, you’re going on a rent strike! 好耶 鲍鲍 你要领导房租起义了
[01:30] Just like in Rent. 好像在演《吉屋出租》[百老汇音乐剧]
[01:31] I don’t think that’s what happens in Rent. 《吉屋出租》讲的不是这个吧
[01:33] No, yeah, that’s what happens. 咋不是
[01:38] Now you smile. 换你笑
[01:40] Now you smile. 换你笑
[01:41] Now you smile. 换你笑
[01:42] Now you smile. 换你笑
[01:43] Stop it, stop it. 闭嘴 给我闭嘴
[01:44] Did we really have to bring our kids? 我们一定要带孩子吗
[01:46] Did you really have to wear that tie? 你一定要戴那条领带吗
[01:47] It’s important to show Fischoeder 这是为了向费舍奥德表明
[01:49] that we’re not just doing this for ourselves. 我们这么做不只是为了自己
[01:51] Some of us have families. 有些人是有家室的
[01:52] I love kids. 我很爱孩子
[01:54] Which is ironic, 但讽刺的是
[01:55] ’cause they’re not allowed in my store. 他们不能到我的店里来
[01:56] I-I run a sex shop, everybody. 因为我开的是一家情趣用品店
[01:58] – If we haven’t met, I’m Sal. – Pervert. -自我介绍一下 我叫赛尔 -变态
[02:01] – Hey, Sal. – Yeah. -你好 赛尔 -对
[02:02] Thanks for coming, Sal. 多谢你来 赛尔
[02:04] Remember, everybody, stick to the script. 大家要牢记我们的口号
[02:06] Rent hike, rent strike. 房租涨价 业主闹架
[02:08] Oh, look! 看呐
[02:09] I thought I heard the pitter-patter 我就知道那是你们
[02:10] of little tenant feet. 的脚步声
[02:12] Everyone, have a welcome mojito! 大家来一杯以示欢迎的莫吉托酒吧
[02:15] Wow, mojitos. 莫吉托鸡尾酒呢
[02:16] This is going good, Bobby. 进展不错 鲍鲍
[02:17] – Mojito, Bob? – Not for me, thanks. -来杯莫吉托 鲍勃 -我不要 多谢
[02:19] Oh, nonsense. It’s mojito weather. 胡说 今天这天气正适合喝莫吉托
[02:22] I don’t want a-a mojito. 我不想喝 莫吉托
[02:23] Linda, mojito? 琳达 来杯莫吉托
[02:25] – Sure! – That a girl. -当然 -这就对了
[02:27] Mr. Fischoeder, we’ve prepared a few words for you. 费舍奥德先生 我们有些话要对您讲
[02:29] Just, um, give me a second. 等一下
[02:31] I’m gonna… put the mojito down. 我先把莫吉托放下
[02:33] Oh, well, that’s a safe place to put it. 放那儿很安全
[02:36] The dictionary defines “Rent” as a… 字典里给租金的定义是
[02:40] This is an old draft. 这是草稿
[02:41] Let me just skip ahead. Here we go. 跳过这段 接着说
[02:43] It was Gandhi who said… 甘地曾经说过
[02:44] Let me stop you right there, Bob… 我们就说到这里吧 鲍勃
[02:46] Gandhi would want me to. 甘地会同意的
[02:47] You’re here to tell me that if I raise the rent, 你们来这里是想告诉我如果我涨租金
[02:49] you’ll have a rent strike. 你们就不再交房租了
[02:51] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[02:52] Whenever tenants get together in these little clumps, 每当房客像这样一小拨的聚到一起
[02:55] you come up with the same idea. 说出的话都是一样
[02:56] Well, it’s true… if you raise the rent, 没错 如果你涨房租
[02:58] we’re, we’re gonna strike. 我们就不交了
[03:00] Right, everyone? 大家说对不对
[03:02] Oh, but, Bob, and, uh, loyal, uh… 但是 鲍勃 以及 忠实的
[03:05] Bob-ists? Bob-ites? 鲍勃粉 鲍勃党们
[03:06] Whatever you want to call yourselves. 随你们怎么称呼自己
[03:07] I’m here to tell you there’s another way. 我来告诉你们其实还有一个办法
[03:10] – Another way? – Yes. Carnies? -还有办法 -是的 伙计们
[03:12] – I don’t get it. – A water balloon fight! -我不明白 -一场水球大战
[03:14] – Excuse me? – I said a water balloon fight. -什么 -我说水球大战
[03:17] It’s how we settle worker disputes on the wharf. 奇幻码头的劳工纠纷都是这么解决的
[03:20] Well, that and freestyle rap battles. 再加上即兴说唱大战
[03:22] You may use the entire grounds of my estate, 你们可以使用我的整个庄园作为场地
[03:25] from the garden I ignore to the field in the back 从被我无视的花园到后面
[03:27] where I dump the old rides. 那片我扔弃淘汰坐骑的土地
[03:29] I don’t think that’s gonna happen. 这事不可能
[03:31] If you get hit, you’re out. 如果你被打中 你就出局了
[03:32] And that means your rent is going up. 也就是说你的房租得涨价
[03:34] – Listen, Mr. Fi… – B-But for the lucky winner -听着 -但是 一直没被打中
[03:36] who manages to stay dry, your rent gets cut in half. 最后幸运胜出的人 租金可以减半
[03:40] All right! 这么好
[03:41] I could use that money… to buy things. 我可以用这笔钱买好多东西
[03:43] Now, what do you say? 你们觉得如何
[03:45] N-No. 不
[03:46] We came here to stand together, not… 我们来这里是要团结起来 而不是
[03:48] Hold on, now. 等一等
[03:49] If any member of my family wins, 我们家任何一个人赢了
[03:51] my rent goes down? 我的房租都能减半
[03:52] Yes. Children flank their parents in battle 是的 就像过去一样
[03:54] just like in the good old days. 上阵父子兵
[03:56] Oh, so people with kids have an unfair advantage. 那带孩子的大人岂不是占优势
[03:59] Would you call that an advantage? 你管那叫优势吗
[04:01] I’m okay. 我没事
[04:03] Mr. Fischoeder, we’re not doing your water balloon fight. 费舍奥德先生 我们不会参加你的水球大战
[04:05] We’re standing together. Right? 我们要团结一致 对吗
[04:07] Here’s how we’re gonna do this. 游戏规则是这样的
[04:09] You grab as many balloons as you can, 你们尽可能多的拿水球
[04:11] find cover, and at the sound of my pistol, 去找隐蔽之处 听到我的信号枪后
[04:13] start ballooning. 水球战就开始了
[04:15] Every man for himself! Go! 大家都为自己而战吧 上啊
[04:16] Jimmy, what are you doing?! 吉米 你在干什么
[04:17] I’m getting 50% off my rent! 我在争取为我的租金减半
[04:19] Don’t move, Bob! 你别动 鲍勃
[04:20] Stay where I can balloon ya! 站在我能用水球打到你的地方
[04:21] No. No, stand together. 不 不 我们要团结一致
[04:22] Rent hike means rent strike! 房租涨价 业主闹架
[04:24] Linda, wait. Guys! 琳达 等等 各位
[04:26] – Teddy? – I’m with you, Bobby. -泰迪 -我支持你 鲍鲍
[04:28] I’m just gonna get a balloon real quick, 我只是快速地去拿个水球
[04:29] ’cause everyone else is getting balloons. 因为别人都有水球
[04:32] Rent hike means rent… 房租涨价
[04:34] No…! 不
[04:35] Oh, but the gun says yes. 但信号枪说要
[04:42] Kids, stay away from the water balloons! 孩子们 别去碰那些水球
[04:44] Oh, right, Dad, like you can just tell kids, 你真行 老爸 你觉得你那样说说
[04:46] “Stay away from the water balloons.” 小孩就会照做的吗
[04:47] Sorry, Bob. 抱歉 鲍勃
[04:48] Tenant clump un-clumped. 租客聚了 又散了
[04:50] Now it’s every honky for himself. 现在大家都是为自己而战了
[04:52] Everyone, focus. 大家醒一醒
[04:53] Fischoeder is using this to divide us. 费舍奥德在利用这游戏挑拨离间
[04:55] People, if we play his game, 如果我们玩这个游戏
[04:57] there are many losers and only one winner. 只会有一个赢家 剩下的都是输家
[04:59] And that winner’s gonna be me! 那个赢家会是我
[05:01] Reggie, no. 雷吉 不要
[05:02] Sorry, Bob. 抱歉 鲍勃
[05:02] I’m always the doormat, but not this time. 我一直都被人踩在脚下 这次不会了
[05:05] I’m gonna win this thing and… 我要赢这场游戏 而且…
[05:06] Come on. 真的假的
[05:07] Gotcha. 打中你了
[05:08] That was for you, Bob. 为你报仇了 鲍勃
[05:10] Geez. 天呐
[05:10] Am I out? I’m out. 我输了吗 我出局了
[05:11] Good throw, Zeke. 打得好 齐克
[05:12] Thanks, J-Ju. 多谢 小吉
[05:13] So do we have an alliance? 结盟吗
[05:15] Hell yeah. 必须的
[05:15] I’m the Katniss to your Pita Bread. 从此你是风儿我是沙
[05:17] Carnies, seize them! 小的们 抓住他们
[05:21] Wha…? What are you…? Help! 干 干什么 救命
[05:22] I’ll never forget you, Bob! 我永远不会忘记你的 鲍勃
[05:24] Where are they taking them? 他们要被带去哪儿
[05:25] To the porch of losers. 去败者门廊
[05:27] When you’re hit, you go up on the porch 一旦被打中 就要去门廊呆着
[05:28] and watch the rest of the competition and have snacks. 边吃零食 边看完剩下的比赛
[05:31] Snacks. 零食
[05:32] Snacks? 零食
[05:33] Teddy! 泰迪
[05:34] What kind of snacks? 都有啥零食啊
[05:36] Cheese and French bread. 起司 法棍
[05:39] Little shrunken pickles. 小腌菜
[05:40] You’re missing out. 你可都吃不着了
[05:41] Oh, my God, I’m so hungry. 哎哟 我好饿啊
[05:42] Dad, you got to take cover. 爸 你要注意
[05:44] You’re a high-value target in a low-value body. 你这副低价身躯可承载着高价目标呢
[05:50] All right, Gene and I will form a strike team 这样 我和吉恩组成突击队
[05:52] and go soak some suckers. 解决掉几个二愣子
[05:53] This is one wet T-shirt contest we don’t want to win. 这是唯一一次不想赢的湿身比赛
[05:56] No, kids, you’re not doing that. 不 你们不许出去
[05:58] You guys stay close while I talk to the tenants 我要和其他租客谈谈 说服他们回来
[06:00] and get them back together. 你们呆在一起
[06:01] And… they’re gone. 已经走了
[06:02] Don’t worry, Dad. 不要紧的 老爸
[06:03] You still have me and Mom. 还有我跟老妈
[06:04] We’re like the Secret Service, Bob. 我们就像特工一样
[06:05] We’ll never leave your side. 我们不会走的
[06:07] I’m just gonna get a few little shrunken pickles. 我真的很想吃点腌菜
[06:08] – Mom, no. – Oh, right, right, right. -妈 别去 -哦 对
[06:13] People, you’re being dumb! 各位 别再犯傻啦
[06:15] I’m sorry to be harsh, but it’s tough love. 我也不想说这么重 爱之深 责之切
[06:17] “Tough love,” Aka “Love.” 翻译过来就是”我爱你们哦”
[06:19] Am I right? 对吗
[06:20] I’m with you, Bob. 我听你的 鲍勃
[06:21] This is madness. 这太疯狂了
[06:23] Yes, thank you, Sal! 谢谢你 赛尔
[06:25] We got to stay together, 我们应该团结起来
[06:26] like batteries and the things I sell at my store 就像电池和我店里
[06:29] that need the batteries. 需要电池的东西一样
[06:30] Great, Sal. Thanks. 太好了 赛尔 谢谢
[06:31] Oh, Bob’s getting his little club back together. 鲍勃又开始集结他的小团体了
[06:34] Start with the porno guy, 卖性用品的首先倒戈
[06:36] that’s what they always say. 这是常有的事儿
[06:37] Where’s that coming from? 这声音从哪来的
[06:39] By the way, if you need more balloons, 另外 如果还需要气球
[06:41] I’ve hidden buckets around the garden. 可以在花园里找我藏好的篮子
[06:43] Let’s just say one of these trees bears 提示是 有一棵树可是
[06:45] big, wet, jiggly fruit. 硕果累累啊
[06:47] Apple tree! 苹果树
[06:48] Pineapple! Raisin tree! 菠萝 葡萄干树
[06:49] No guessing from the porch of losers. 败者门廊上的人不许猜
[06:54] Look, it’s Harold and Edith. 看 哈罗德和伊迪丝
[06:57] That tree house is nicer than our house. 那树屋比我们家的房子都好
[06:59] That tree is nicer than our house. 那树都比我们家的房子好
[07:01] Okay, you hit Edith, I’ll hit Harold, 你攻击伊迪丝 我攻击哈罗德
[07:03] then we’ll climb up and see how rich squirrels live. 然后我们爬上去瞅瞅松鼠的豪宅有多壕
[07:06] Ready? 准备好了吗
[07:08] Man, that old prune can throw a balloon. 我去 那位”老干妈”扔得还真不赖
[07:10] There’s more where that came from, baby! 可还不止这些呢
[07:12] Harold, defend the perimeter! 哈罗德 掩护边界
[07:14] Wha…? Oh, all right. 啥 哦好
[07:16] Retreat! Retreat! 撤退 撤退
[07:19] – Bob. – What? -鲍勃 -干嘛
[07:20] I got an idea. 我有个想法
[07:21] We can use my bra as a balloon launcher. 我们可以用我的胸罩当投球器
[07:23] Linda, no, we’re not throwing balloons. 琳达 不 我们不扔气球
[07:26] Also, that idea is not good. 而且这个想法也不太好
[07:28] I think it’s genius. 我觉得超棒的
[07:29] – It’s not genius. – Sure, it is! -才没有超棒 -明明就有
[07:31] A bazonga bazooka! 名副其实的胸器
[07:33] Listen, we got to find a protected spot 我们要找个安全的地方
[07:35] where we can reason with the tenants without getting hit. 又不会被扔 又能对其他租客晓之以理
[07:37] Dad, look. 老爸 看
[07:41] It looks like Bob the rat has found the hedge maze. 看来胆小鬼鲍勃找到树篱迷宫了
[07:45] He’s watching us. 他盯着咱们呢
[07:46] We’re going somewhere else! 我们要去别的地方啦
[07:47] Not the hedge maze! 才不呆在树篱迷宫呢
[07:49] Don’t listen to him! 别听他的
[07:49] He’s in the hedge maze! 他就在迷宫里
[07:51] Watch your step, Bob. 鲍勃 小心脚下
[07:52] I have a suspicion our maid 我一直怀疑家里的女佣
[07:54] has been tossing the garbage in there 把垃圾倒在那里
[07:55] instead of walking it to the curb. 本来该倒在路边
[07:57] You hear that? Inga? 说的就是你 因加
[08:03] Jimmy Jr. And Zeke. 小吉米 还有齐克
[08:05] You guys keep going. 你们先走
[08:05] I’ll take care of these two. 这两个交给我
[08:06] All right, but be careful, Tina. 好吧 小心点 蒂娜
[08:08] I was born careful. 我生来就小心
[08:09] Remember? You were there. 还记得么 你当时在场的
[08:10] Damn, J-Ju. We’re out of balloons 真是的 小吉 我们没气球了
[08:12] in a balloon fight… worst time to be out of balloons. 在水球大战里没水球 真是最烂的时机
[08:14] – Yeah. Where’s that balloon bucket? – Boys. -就是啊 传说中的水球篮呢 -小伙儿
[08:17] – Tina! – No balloons, huh? -蒂娜 -没水球了是吗
[08:18] I have one. But there are two of you. 我有一个 但你们有两个人
[08:20] Tina, girl, just let us go. 蒂娜 让我们走吧
[08:23] Yeah, let us go! 是啊 让我们走
[08:24] I could. Or I could throw my balloon at you, Zeke… 是可以 但我也可以攻击你 齐克
[08:27] …and spend some time alone with Jimmy Jr. 好让我和小吉米在这
[08:29] In this romantic/creepy hedge maze. 浪漫又诡异的迷宫里享受二人世界
[08:31] That’d be okay, yeah. 那也行
[08:33] Hold up now, girl. Hold up! 等等 等等
[08:34] – You, uh… you know I like you, right? – What? -你晓得我喜欢你的 对不 -啥
[08:37] I said I like you. A lot. 我说我喜欢你 很喜欢
[08:38] I’m up to my butt in it, T-bird. Come on! 我被你迷住了 小蒂蒂 真的
[08:41] Hell, J-Ju takes you for granted. 小吉根本不把你当回事
[08:43] – Zeke! – Sorry, J-Ju, it’s the truth. -齐克 -抱歉了 小吉 这是事实
[08:45] Tina, wh-what are you doing? 蒂娜 你在干嘛
[08:47] I was just about to ask you on a romantic date! 我刚还想约你来着呢
[08:49] Bull feces! 你放气
[08:50] Okay, Jimmy Jr., if I agreed to go on a date with you, 好吧 小吉米 如果我同意
[08:52] where would you take me? 你要带我去哪儿约会
[08:54] To, uh… to… 去…
[08:55] the drugstore. 杂货店
[08:57] Zeke, can you do better than the drugstore? 齐克 你能胜过杂货店吗
[08:59] – Do what? – Do better than the drugstore! -胜过什么 -胜过杂货店
[09:01] Tacos, then to the touch tank at the aquarium. 带你吃玉米卷 然后去水族馆
[09:04] Check out the octopuses. Get tacos again. 看八爪鱼 然后再吃玉米卷
[09:06] Maybe wash it down with some-something to drink. 也许顺便再喝点什么
[09:09] All sorts of good stuff, girl. 全都是好东西啊 姑娘
[09:10] Jimmy Jr.? Your move. 小吉米 到你了
[09:12] I-I… 我…
[09:14] Just so you guys know, I’m not enjoying this. 声明一下 我并没有享受这个过程
[09:16] It’s very stressful. But let’s keep going. 虽然压力很大 但你们继续
[09:18] We’re out in the open, kids. Ready to shield Daddy? 我们暴露在外了 准备好掩护我了吗孩子们
[09:20] – Front shield! – Back shield! -掩护前方 -掩护后方
[09:23] Great. Great. I, uh… I love you. 很好 很好 我爱你们
[09:27] Listen, I don’t know if anyone can hear me, 我不知道有没有人能听到
[09:29] but we can still turn this around. 但我们还有机会逆转局面
[09:30] We just have to stop fighting each other. 我们不能再互相作战了
[09:32] Me, me, me, me, me, me, fighting each other. 咩咩咩咩咩 互相作战
[09:36] Jimmy. 吉米
[09:36] Hey, uh, sorry this isn’t working out for you, pal. 很抱歉你的计划没能行得通
[09:39] Yeah, well, it could still work out, Jimmy. 还是有机会的 吉米
[09:41] I convinced Sal to stop playing. 我说服了赛尔
[09:42] – Oh, Sal, you in there? – Yeah. -赛尔 你也在吗 -在
[09:45] Well, wait, uh, you don’t want to win half off your rent? 你不想房租减半吗
[09:47] Don’t listen to him, Sal. 别听他的 赛尔
[09:48] Guys in your line of work are hurting. 干你们这行的可不容易
[09:50] Are we ever. Damn Internet. 可不是吗 该死的网络
[09:53] Nowadays, people only come into a sex shop 现在只有提供”精品体验”
[09:55] if you give ’em a “Boutique experience.” 人们才愿意来情趣用品店
[09:57] Jazz music playing. 要放爵士乐
[10:00] They want clean floors now. 还得擦地板
[10:01] Oh, disgusting! Poor Sal. 太恶心了 可怜的赛尔
[10:04] Boy, you really need to win this thing, huh? 你真的很需要获胜 对不对
[10:06] – Sal, you see what he’s doing, right? – No. -赛尔 你看出他别有用心了吧 -没有
[10:08] Oops. I, uh, gently dropped a water balloon on the grass, 哎哟 我一不小心掉了个水球
[10:11] and it’s rolling under the hedge to you, Sal. 它朝你滚去了 赛尔
[10:14] That’s weird. 真是奇怪
[10:16] Throw it at Bob. Throw it at Bob. 扔鲍勃 扔鲍勃
[10:18] Don’t pick it up, Sal. 赛尔 别捡
[10:19] Come on, kids. Throw it at Bob. 孩子们一起来 扔鲍勃
[10:21] Throw it at Bob. 扔鲍勃
[10:22] – Throw it at Bob! – Sal… -扔鲍勃 -赛尔
[10:23] Throw it at Bob! 扔鲍勃
[10:24] – Throw it at Bob! – Uh-oh, we’re losing him. -扔鲍勃 -他要顶不住了
[10:26] Throw it at Bob! 扔鲍勃
[10:27] – Throw it at Bob! – Sal. -扔鲍勃 -赛尔
[10:29] No…! 不
[10:35] I’m sorry, Bob and Linda! 抱歉了 鲍勃和琳达
[10:37] Linda, are you okay? 琳达 你还好吗
[10:38] You blocked that with your face. 你用脸挡的
[10:40] Yeah. My whole face flashed before my eyes. 是啊 我整张脸在眼前闪了一下
[10:42] What is wrong with you people?! 你们这些人是怎么了
[10:44] They’re not listening, Bob. So screw ’em. 他们没在听的 鲍勃 别管他们了
[10:47] You got to fight. 你必须战斗
[10:48] And I’m gonna have some snacks. 我要去吃点零食了
[10:51] Lin, what are you doing? 琳 你在做什么
[10:52] The bazonga bazooka… use it. 给你胸器 好好利用
[10:54] I… don’t think I will. 我应该不会用
[10:56] Bob, listen carefully! 鲍勃 听清楚
[10:57] You put a balloon in each cup. 每个罩杯里放一个气球
[10:59] Pull it back like a slingshot. 像弹弓一样往后拉
[11:01] – No, I get it. – Aim it slightly up! -别说了我懂了 -往高出瞄准
[11:03] It’s not that complicated. 你不解释我也懂的
[11:04] I love you, Bobby. Good luck! 我爱你鲍鲍 祝你好运
[11:06] She’s right. 她是对的
[11:07] Screw these people. 去他妈的这些人
[11:09] Good news, Mr. Fischoeder! 好消息 费舍奥德先生
[11:10] You got me in your balloon fight! 我加入你的水球战了
[11:12] And I’m gonna win it! You hear that?! 而且我会赢的 你听见了吗
[11:15] I heard most of it… 大部分听见了
[11:16] I can’t always understand your accent. 我不能完全听懂你的口音
[11:17] I don’t have an acc… I… 我没有口… 我
[11:19] Never mind! 算了
[11:20] Anyway I’m gonna win! 反正我会赢的
[11:24] I’m playing the game! 我参战了
[11:26] Is this what you people wanted? 这就是你们这些人想要的吗
[11:29] Come on out! 出来吧
[11:30] May I propose an alliance? 我可以提议结盟吗
[11:32] – You could’ve just said no. – Attaboy, Bob! -你可以拒绝的 -好样的 鲍勃
[11:35] That’s the wrong size for you, Dad. 这不是你的尺寸 老爸
[11:36] But a good color. 但颜色挺配
[11:38] Did Mom tell you to take her bra 是老妈告诉你用她的胸罩
[11:39] and use it as a balloon launcher? 作为投球器的吗
[11:41] Yes. How did you know that? 是的 你怎么知道的
[11:42] Mom and I have talked through this scenario dozens of times. 我和老妈设想过这个场景好多次了
[11:44] Take it. I-I don’t really want it. 你拿着吧 我不是很想要
[11:46] Wish me luck, kids! 祝我好运 孩子们
[11:47] Yeah, okay, luck! Come on, Gene. 好的 好运 来吧 吉恩
[11:49] We’re going back to the tree house 我们回树屋
[11:50] to take out a couple of old coots. 整死几个蠢货
[11:51] We’ve got superior firepower. 我们有超级火力
[11:53] Superior and padded for comfort! 有棉垫增加舒适度的哦
[11:55] How do you know when it’s the right time to kiss a girl? 你怎么知道何时亲一个女孩最好
[11:59] At breakfast, in the afternoon, in the jungle, 早上 中午 丛林里
[12:02] when you’re married, and at the doctor’s. 结婚时 看医生时
[12:04] – Great answer. – Whew, that was tough. -回答得好 -问题好难
[12:05] how long do we have to play this game, Tina? 这游戏还要玩多久 蒂娜
[12:08] Until I make my decision. 直到我决定为止
[12:09] Well, it’s getting boring! 可这越来越无聊了
[12:10] Maybe you just made my decision for me. 你刚才就替我做了决定
[12:13] You know what? 你知道吗
[12:13] I’m gonna back away. 我要撤了
[12:15] And if you’re gonna throw it, go ahead. 你要是想砸我的话 尽管动手吧
[12:17] Don’t walk away. 别走
[12:18] It’s not walking. It’s dancing. 我没走 我在跳舞
[12:20] – It’s walking! – It’s a backward dancy strut. -是在走 -是往后退的舞步
[12:23] Don’t make me do it! 别逼我
[12:24] Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! 来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧
[12:26] Damn it, Jimmy! 该死 吉米
[12:28] It’s my turn now. 轮到我了
[12:31] Tina! 蒂娜
[12:31] Why’d you say all that stuff, Zeke? 你为什么要说那些话 齐克
[12:33] Why’d you tell Tina I’ve had work done? 你为什么要跟蒂娜说我脸动过刀子
[12:35] It’s not true! 那不是真的
[12:36] Oh, like you were born with that nose. 所以你是说你生来就有那鼻子么
[12:38] You’re the one with the perfect lips! 生着两瓣完美嘴唇的是你好吗
[12:40] Where’d you get those?! 你那又是哪儿来的
[12:41] Hey, I have an idea. 我有个主意
[12:42] Why don’t you throw it at Tina, 你朝蒂娜扔
[12:43] and we’ll be friends again. 我们还是好伙伴
[12:45] No, I’m not sure I like that idea. 不 我好像不是很喜欢这个主意
[12:46] Hey, look, a hedge! 看呐 树篱
[12:49] Bye! I think we were all winners here. 拜拜 我觉得我们都是赢家
[12:51] I’m afraid of heights! 我恐高
[12:52] You’re on the first step. 你才上了一阶
[12:53] You look like an ant from here! 从我这看你像只蚂蚁
[12:55] Why do you think they want to get up there so bad? 你觉得他们为什么那么想爬上去
[12:57] You want the high ground in a balloon fight. 要在水球战里占领高地
[12:59] Edith would know that. She fought the dinosaurs. 伊迪丝很清楚这一点 她可是斗过恐龙的人
[13:01] Come on, help me tie Mom’s bra to a tree. 快来帮我把老妈的胸罩绑树上
[13:03] Then let’s tie my underwear to a bird. 然后把我的内裤绑在鸟身上
[13:06] Get back on that ladder, Harold. 给我回梯子上去 哈罗德
[13:07] You’re not having a heart attack. 你没发心脏病
[13:09] – You’ve never had a heart attack. – I did once. -你就从来没发过 -我发过一次啊
[13:11] That was a stroke, 那是中风
[13:12] If you could even call it that, you big baby. 说是中风都很勉强 你个巨婴老头
[13:14] Okay, ready for launch. This is it. 发射准备就绪 就看这一击了
[13:17] Let’s make “Double D” Stand for doused and dampened. 要够大力够湿
[13:23] Damn! 该死
[13:24] I did not expect that to work. 没想到还真能成功
[13:25] Wait till the Army hears about this. 连军队也会大吃一惊的
[13:32] It’s everything we’ve ever wanted! 这简直就是我们一直以来梦寐以求的
[13:34] Can we get our mail here? 这能收到我们的邮件吗
[13:35] – Tree mail! – Tree cable! -树屋邮件 -树屋电缆
[13:38] Hello? 你好
[13:39] Felix? Do you live here? 费力克斯 你住这吗
[13:41] Yes. My brother kicked me out of the main house 是的 我哥把我从主楼赶出来了
[13:43] because I have sleep apnea, and sleep fartnea. 因为我有睡眠呼吸中止症和睡眠放屁不止症
[13:46] Look! Balloons! 看 是水球
[13:48] Of course! “One of these trees bears wet, jiggly fruit.” “有一棵树硕果累累”说的就是这个啊
[13:51] That is a weird thing to say. 这么说真奇怪
[13:52] Oh, my God, balloons! Let’s play! 天呐 水球 一起玩吧
[13:54] Kids? 孩子们
[13:55] – Kids?! – Dad? -孩子们 -老爸
[13:57] Good, you got the high ground! 好嘞你们占领高地了
[13:58] Okay, wait for my signal. 等我的信号
[14:00] We’re gonna pound these punks! 我们要打得他们屁滚尿流
[14:02] Whoa. Who’s the new guy? 那新来的是谁
[14:04] 美国60年代大热歌曲《Up, Up and Away》 原唱The 5th Dimension
[14:04] *Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon? *你想乘坐我美丽的气球吗*
[14:10] *Would you like to glide in my beautiful balloon? * *你想乘坐我美丽的气球吗*
[14:15] *We could float among the stars together, you and I * *我们可以在星际遨游 你和我*
[14:20] *Oh, we can fly * *我们可以飞翔*
[14:22] *Yeah, we can… * *我们可以*
[14:24] It’s Bobby and Tina! 是鲍鲍和蒂娜
[14:26] It’s just the Belchers and the Pestos now. 只剩下贝尔彻和派丝多家的了
[14:28] Go, Bobby, go! 加油 鲍鲍 交友
[14:29] salami! Who catered this? 意大利香肠诶 这是谁做的
[14:31] Jimmy, come out. This ends now! 吉米 出来吧 结束了
[14:35] Tina! 蒂娜
[14:36] Hey, you broke my balloon! 你炸了我的气球
[14:38] Well, at least it was fair and square. 至少是正大光明地
[14:40] In my back when I wasn’t looking. 从我看不见的背后袭击的
[14:42] Give up, Bob. I’ve got more balloons than you, 放弃吧 鲍勃 我比你气球多
[14:44] and I’ve got boy shields. 我还有人肉盾牌
[14:46] Hi, Louise and Gene and Tina’s Dad! 你好 露易丝吉恩蒂娜的爸爸
[14:48] Back shield, ease up on my throat! 后盾脖子勒太紧了
[14:50] Sorry! 不好意思
[14:51] You may have boy shields, Jimmy, 虽然你有人肉盾牌 吉米
[14:52] but I have boy and girl snipers! 但我有一对男女狙击手
[14:57] I said… 我说
[14:58] I have boy and girl snipers! 我有对男女狙击手
[15:01] These are dolls and a tree house for the dolls to play in. 这是娃娃和供娃娃玩的树屋
[15:06] Careful, please. 小心 拜托
[15:06] They’re made to look like antiques. 他们的设计很像古董
[15:08] Snipers! Shoot him! 狙击手 射他
[15:10] Oh, crap. 糟糕
[15:12] Oh, they’re too far away. 他们太远了
[15:13] Mom’s bra doesn’t have that kind of range. 老妈的胸罩没这射程
[15:15] I guess Mom’s never really had 估计因为老妈也没必要
[15:16] to launch her boobs very far. 把自己胸部发射太远
[15:19] Do you want to use this maybe? 要不要用这个
[15:21] Yeah! Why do you have this? 太好了 你怎么会有这个
[15:23] It’s how I send my dirty laundry over to the main house. 我就是用这个把脏衣服发射到主楼去的
[15:26] Load it up! Quick! 装弹 快
[15:31] You only got my kids, idiots! 你只打中了我的小孩 蠢货
[15:33] All right, Bob… 好吧 鲍勃
[15:34] Wait. Good-bye kiss! Good-bye kiss! 等等 吻别 吻别
[15:36] Oh, God. Okay, okay, okay, go, go, go, go! 天呐 好好好 走走走走
[15:38] Let’s see if you can dodge this. 吃我两招
[15:40] Son of a bitch! 马勒戈壁的
[15:41] – Sorry, Dad. – Yeah, sorry. -抱歉 老爸 -抱歉
[15:45] All right, all right. Easy now, easy now. 好吧 好吧 淡定 淡定
[15:50] Bob? What’s the problem? 鲍勃 怎么了
[15:51] Yeah, quit hot-dogging and do it already. 是啊 别磨蹭了 让我死痛快点
[15:54] This is the last balloon. 这是最后一个气球了
[15:56] Yes, yes, yes. Get to it, you grandstanding foreigner. 是是 动手吧 你这爱炫耀的乡巴佬
[15:58] No, I have the last balloon. 不 最后一个气球在我手上
[16:00] That means the game doesn’t end till I say it does. 也就是说由我决定游戏什么时候结束
[16:03] You all have to listen to me! 你们都得听我的
[16:05] We were gonna work together, but no! 我们本来是要联手作战的 但是
[16:08] You wanted to play this stupid game, 你们非要玩这愚蠢的游戏
[16:09] and now you all lose! 现在都输了吧
[16:12] Oh, someone’s a sore winner. 真嘚瑟
[16:14] What made me think people coming together 是我太蠢才会以为大家联手
[16:16] could accomplish anything? 就能达到目标
[16:17] People are the worst! 一群乌合之众
[16:18] Coming together is the worst! 还联什么手
[16:21] – Are you finished yet? – No! -你说完了没 -没有
[16:22] As long as I have this balloon, you will hear me! 只要这气球还在我手上 你们就得听我说话
[16:25] I will be heard! Damn it. 我就要说话 我去
[16:27] Well, let’s call that a tie. How about this? 就算是打成平手了吧 这样如何
[16:29] – New game. Everybody get Bob. – What? -新游戏 大家都去攻击鲍勃 -啥
[16:31] That’s right. Each time anyone hits Bob with a balloon, 没错 每用气球砸中鲍勃一次
[16:34] they get $50 off their rent, and, uh, Bob gets $50 added. 就能减免50块的租金 鲍勃加50
[16:38] What?! How do I win? 什么 那我要怎样才算赢
[16:41] You have to… last until sundown. 你…坚持到日落就行了
[16:43] That’s when the game ends. 那时就是游戏就结束的时候
[16:44] And Inga and I watch World’s Craziest Car Chases. 我和因加就该去看《疯狂追车》节目了
[16:47] Ready, everyone? 大家准备好了吗
[16:48] Wait! No, no, no, no, no! 等等 不不不不
[16:49] Bob, you have ten seconds to run. 鲍勃 你有10秒钟的逃跑时间
[16:50] Ten, nine, eight, six, one. 十 九 八 七 六 一
[16:53] Go! 开始
[16:59] Help! 救命啊
[17:00] Leave Bob alone! 不准攻击我的鲍鲍
[17:02] This is how they want to play it? 他们想这样玩么
[17:05] Felix, 费力克斯
[17:05] do you have any more dirty clothes? 你还有脏衣服吗
[17:07] – How dirty we talking? – Wow me. -你要多脏的 -震撼我吧
[17:12] I’ll try to keep this briefs. 三角裤送你们
[17:12] brief 也有”简短”的意思 这句也是演讲人的口头禅 相当于”我简单说两句”
[17:19] Go, Bob! Go! 快跑 鲍勃 快跑
[17:27] I’m gonna look over here! 我在这边找找
[17:28] Oh, I got to hide. 我得藏起来
[17:31] – Where are you? – Got a balloon for you. -你在哪儿呢 -给你准备了气球哦
[17:37] Dad might just make it through this thing. 看来老爸还真有可能赢呢
[17:38] It’s almost sundown. 马上就快日落了
[17:39] It’s almost sundown? 马上就快日落了
[17:40] I didn’t bring my evening face cream. 可是人家没带晚上用的面霜诶
[17:42] Where do you think Dad is hiding? 你们觉得老爸藏哪儿去了
[17:44] And did that pig just fart? 刚那只猪是放屁了吗
[17:45] Hi, Dad. You farted. 嗨 老爸 你放屁了
[17:47] It was the seat. Go away! 是板凳的声音 快走开
[17:49] Get in the pig with you? You got it. 要我们加入你 没问题
[17:51] No, you guys are gonna draw attention. 不行 你们这样会引人注意的
[17:53] I can win this thing 我可以赢这游戏的
[17:53] if I just lay low for another 20 minutes. 只要我再躲个20分钟
[17:56] So you’re saying we better get comfortable? 你的意思是说我们应该让自己舒服点咯
[18:00] No, no, no, no! 别别别别
[18:01] Bob? You over there, buddy? 鲍勃 是你吧 兄弟
[18:03] It’s not safe here. 这里不安全
[18:04] I have to make a run for it. 我得跑了
[18:05] Dad, running’s not your thing. 老爸 跑步向来不是你的长项
[18:07] Do you have a plan 你有没有什么主意
[18:07] that involves standing around all the time? 是只要一直站着就可以的
[18:10] You’re right. Dad can’t move very well. 你说得对 老爸行动确实不太敏捷
[18:12] Thanks, Tina. 我谢谢你 蒂娜
[18:13] But maybe we can move Dad. 但也许我们可以帮他移动
[18:15] Push harder! 再使点儿劲
[18:18] Yes. 就这样
[18:18] That’s great! That could work! 很好 这办法不错
[18:20] – He’s over there! – Get him! -他在那上面 -快去抓他
[18:22] Bob? Oh, God. Oh, God. 鲍勃 我天 天呐
[18:24] Back off, you maniacs! 走开 你们这些疯子
[18:26] Leave my Bobby alone! 别靠近我的鲍鲍
[18:27] Step aside, Linda. 闪开 琳达
[18:28] Make me, Reggie! 你来推我啊 雷吉
[18:30] Come on, sandwich man, you want to dance?! 来啊 三明治大叔 来跳舞啊
[18:32] Get back! That pig up there is our father! 退后 上面那头猪是我们父亲
[18:34] And our dad’s in there! 我们老爸在那里面
[18:36] We didn’t come this far to not throw balloons at Bob. 我们跑过来就是为了朝鲍勃扔气球的
[18:39] Move, please. 麻烦请让开
[18:40] Okay. You know what? Fine. 得 好啊
[18:42] You want to win money off your rent? Be my guest. 你们想减免房租是吧 行啊
[18:45] – Linda? – It’s over, Bob. You’re getting ballooned. -琳达 -都结束了鲍勃 准备好被砸吧
[18:47] What do you got, 50 balloons? A hundred? 你们一共有多少个气球 50 100
[18:49] That sounds high. 太多了
[18:50] Our rent’s gonna be nuts. 我们一分钱租金也不用交了
[18:52] We’ll go out of business, live in a box. 因为我们会倒闭 全家去住纸箱
[18:54] You kids are gonna have to work in factories. 你们几个孩子要去工厂打工
[18:56] I want to work at C&C Music Factory! 我要去C+C音乐工厂[美国音乐组合]
[18:58] Linda, what are you doing? 琳达 你在做什么
[19:00] Zip it, Bob! 闭嘴 鲍勃
[19:01] You had it coming after everything you did. 这一切都是你自找的
[19:03] You brought everyone together, looked out for ’em, 是你把大家集合到一起 为他们着想
[19:05] stood up for what’s right. 捍卫正义
[19:06] Oh, I see what you’re doing. 我知道你卖什么药了
[19:07] Go ahead, destroy everything 动手吧 把这家人
[19:09] this family’s worked for. 一手建立的一切都毁掉吧
[19:10] Oh, goodie! I’m just in time. 太好了 我来得正好
[19:12] Looks like Bob is about to be ballooned. 看来鲍勃要被砸了呢
[19:15] Direct hits only, people. No splash, no cash. 必须击中目标哦 不中就不减钱
[19:23] Horrible aim. 手法太烂了
[19:27] What’s wrong with you people? 你们这是怎么了
[19:29] Must be a case of mass butterfingers. 看来大家手脚都不怎么灵便
[19:31] We’re standing with Bob. 我们要和鲍勃站在一起
[19:32] Yeah, just like before, but this time for real. 没错 就像过去一样 但这次是真的
[19:35] Right, Jimmy? 你说呢 吉米
[19:36] Ah, I wanted to throw a balloon at Bob. 我还是想朝鲍勃扔气球来着
[19:38] It’s fine. I’ll throw something at him later. 算了 我过会儿再朝他扔点别的
[19:40] Maybe a meatball. 肉球啥的
[19:42] Thanks, everyone. 谢谢你们
[19:43] Rent hike, rent strike! 房租涨价 业主闹架
[19:44] Rent hike, rent strike! 房租涨价 业主闹架
[19:46] Oh, I get it. Just because I’m a landlord, 我懂了 就因为我是地主
[19:49] and I wear a white suit and an eye patch, 穿西装 戴眼罩
[19:51] and I raise your rent and ride around 涨你们房租 开着车四处游荡
[19:53] and throw firecrackers at you, I’m the bad guy. 朝你们扔爆竹 我就成坏人了
[19:56] Well, landlords have problems. 地主也有烦恼的好吗
[19:59] Landlords have problems. 地主也是有烦恼的
[20:01] So long. 再见了
[20:04] See? 看到了吗
[20:04] My golf cart loses its charge just like yours. 我的高尔夫车也会和你们的车一样没电
[20:07] Oh. Mr. Fischoeder, 费舍奥德先生
[20:09] I-I just realized something. 我刚意识到一件事
[20:11] Is… is it okay if I sit? 我…能坐这里吗
[20:13] People are staring. 大家都看着呢
[20:14] Mr. Fischoeder, before I got all these people together, 费舍奥德先生 我应该在召集大家之前
[20:16] maybe I should have come to you first 先单独来找你
[20:18] and talked to you one-on-one. 和你一对一地谈的
[20:20] I should have given you a chance to be the good guy. 我应该给你一个做好人的机会
[20:23] I’ve known you a long time, and I just realized now 我认识了你这么久 现在才意识到
[20:25] I might have… hurt your feelings. 我也许…伤到你的感情了
[20:27] Here’s the thing, Bob. 是这样的 鲍勃
[20:28] I like you. You’re good people, sort of. 我喜欢你 你是好人 算是吧
[20:30] You don’t have to say “Sort of.” 你可以省掉最后那句
[20:31] And I’ve always thought of myself 我一直以为自己是那种
[20:32] as the kind of landlord you could pal around with. 能和群众打成一片的地主
[20:35] Someone you could pat on the butt as a sign of affection. 那种你可以拍他屁股以示友好的人
[20:38] That would… I… I would do that. 那…我…我可以那样做
[20:40] No, but don’t touch me. 不 别碰我
[20:42] The truth is, Bob, I was only raising the rent 鲍勃 其实我涨房租
[20:44] so you would notice me. 只是为了让你注意到我
[20:46] – Really? – No. I wanted a pool. -真的吗 -不是 我是想修个游泳池
[20:48] You can’t get chicks with a hedge maze. 树篱迷宫可没法帮我泡到妞
[20:50] Sure. Makes sense. 那是当然 有道理
[20:51] Bob, I’ve reconsidered. 鲍勃 我改变想法了
[20:52] Maybe I could postpone the pool 也许我可以等个一两年
[20:54] and the rent hike for a year or two. 再涨房租修游泳池
[21:00] You’ll be out of business by then, Bob, don’t worry. 你就不用担心了鲍勃 那时你已经倒闭了
[21:02] Thank you, Mr. Fischoeder. 谢谢你 费舍奥德先生
[21:03] I know exactly how we should celebrate. 我知道一个非常好的庆祝方法
[21:11] Don’t hit my pants! I’m wearing white. 别砸我的裤子 我穿的白裤子
[21:13] You’ll see the outline of my wiener. 湿了小鸡鸡会显形的
[21:15] Oh, what the hell. Fire away! 算了 管它呢 来砸我吧
[21:17] *99 red balloons* *99个红气球*
[21:19] *Floating in the summer sky* *飘在夏日的天空中*
[21:21] *Panic bells, it’s red alert* *注意啦 是红色警报*
[21:24] *Something here from somewhere else * *源于此处 又来自别处*
[21:26] *The war machine springs to life* *战斗机开始轰隆作响*
[21:29] *Opens up one eager eye* *用它那跃跃欲试的炮口*
[21:31] *Focusing it on the sky* *瞄准天空*
[21:34] *Where 99 red balloons go by * *天空飘过99个红气球*
[21:39] *Where 99 red balloons go by * *天空飘过99个红气球*
[21:44] *Where 99 red balloons go by * *天空飘过99个红气球*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme