时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 臭虫去死吧 除虫害公司 | |
[00:38] | Hey, little guy, | 小东西 |
[00:39] | you’re gonna become part of a great burger today. | 你今天要成为美味汉堡的一部分了 |
[00:41] | I’m honored. | 荣幸之至 |
[00:42] | What are you calling it? | 有名字吗 |
[00:43] | Jicama-Tah-Ta. | 豆薯哒哒 |
[00:45] | Great joke! | 太好笑了 |
[00:46] | No making the food talk, please. | 请不要和食物交谈 |
[00:48] | And you wonder why I’m the only one | 现在知道为什么我是唯一 |
[00:49] | who’ll go shopping with you. | 愿意和你一起购物的人了吧 |
[00:51] | Dad, look! Wait, don’t look now. | 老爸 看啊 等等 现在别看 |
[00:53] | – Okay, now look. – Where? | -好了 现在看吧 -哪里 |
[00:54] | – There. – Wh-What is it? | -那里 -那是什么 |
[00:57] | An old Asian man? | 上了岁数的亚州人 |
[00:58] | That’s not an old Asian man. | 不是 |
[01:00] | – It’s not? -It’s Hawk! | -不是吗 -他是鹰 |
[01:01] | – Hawk? – Hawk! From Hawk & Chick! | -鹰 -鹰 电影《鹰与雏》里的 |
[01:05] | Father, look out! | 父亲 当心 |
[01:06] | The Jellyfish Monster! | 水母怪 |
[01:07] | Thank you, Chick. | 多谢 雏 |
[01:15] | Father-daughter samurai team | 真实父女演驿的 |
[01:16] | played by an actual father and daughter. | 父女武士搭档 |
[01:18] | -It’s like they based it on us. – I know. | -这完全就是咱俩嘛 -我知道 |
[01:20] | We could sue. | 我们可以告他们 |
[01:21] | We won’t, ’cause we love these movies. | 我们舍不得 因为我们好爱这电影 |
[01:23] | But yeah, that’s us. | 但的确 这就是我们 |
[01:24] | But is he the right age? | 但他的年龄对吗 |
[01:25] | How old was he in his last movie? | 他在最后一部电影里多大年龄 |
[01:27] | The one where they fight the giant butterfly? | 他们和巨型蝴蝶恶战那集吗 |
[01:29] | – Yeah. – Probably 40. | -是的 -应该有40岁了 |
[01:30] | And how old is that guy, a hundred? | 刚才那人多少岁了 100吗 |
[01:32] | He’s not a hundred. | 他没有100岁 |
[01:33] | Well, you’re 80, so he’s got to be at least 90. | 你都80岁了 他至少也得有90岁 |
[01:37] | What’s he doing in our dumb town, anyway? | 可他来我们这破小镇干嘛呢 |
[01:40] | Maybe he flies from Japan to buy our mushrooms? | 也许他是特地从日本飞过来买我们的蘑菇 |
[01:42] | He’s leaving the market. | 他离开市场了 |
[01:43] | – Should I shout his name? – No. | -我要大喊他的名字吗 -别 |
[01:45] | We should leave him alone. | 我们还是别打扰他了 |
[01:47] | Or we could follow him. | 或者我们可以跟踪他 |
[01:48] | – We kind of already are. – This is weird. | -我们已经这么做了 -这样真奇怪 |
[01:50] | Let’s go home, live our lives the best we can. | 我们回家吧 好好过我们自己的生活 |
[01:53] | I mean, we’re poor, but we’re happy. | 我们尽管穷 但也很快乐 |
[01:56] | – He’s crossing the street! – Move! Move! | -他过马路了 -快走 快走 |
[01:59] | Sorry. Thank you. | 抱歉 多谢 |
[02:01] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[02:02] | No! He’s getting on a bus! | 不 他上公车了 |
[02:04] | Well, we’re not getting on a bus to follow this guy. | 我们可不能跟着他上公车 |
[02:08] | We should get off at the next stop. | 我们还是下站就下吧 |
[02:09] | It’s not him. | 我们认错人了 |
[02:14] | It’s him! | 就是他 |
[02:15] | It’s Rising Hawk. | 真是冒险家鹰 |
[02:17] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[02:21] | Where the hell are your father and your sister? | 你们父亲和妹妹到底去哪儿了 |
[02:23] | They should be back by now. | 他们早就应该回来了 |
[02:25] | Maybe they’re afraid to be around me. | 也许他们害怕呆在我身边 |
[02:29] | ‘Cause I’m on fire. | 因为我所向披靡[着火了] |
[02:30] | Game, set, salt. | 游戏 布景 食盐 |
[02:33] | She can’t do long division, | 她虽然做不来长除法 |
[02:34] | but the girl can slide a saltshaker. | 但滑盐瓶她可真是高手 |
[02:36] | Who? Oh, me. | 谁 我啊 |
[02:38] | I’m gonna say something. | 我要去说点什么 |
[02:39] | What are you gonna say? | 你打算说什么 |
[02:40] | Say it to me like you’re gonna say it to him. | 先跟我练习一遍 |
[02:41] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[02:43] | -Hi, Mr. Kojima… -Terrible. | -你好 小岛先生 -太糟了 |
[02:45] | – What? – Bad. | -什么 -完菜 |
[02:46] | Right, right, right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[02:47] | Not ready. Not ready. | 还没准备好 还没准备好 |
[03:05] | – Fourth floor. -Yeah. | -四层 -是的 |
[03:06] | Stairs. Let’s go. | 有楼梯 我们走 |
[03:09] | Wait, this is crazy. | 等等 这太疯狂了 |
[03:10] | What’s our plan? | 我们有什么计划 |
[03:11] | Get him to sign your jicama? | 让他在你的豆薯上签名 |
[03:13] | I don’t… I don’t have a pen. | 我…我没笔 |
[03:16] | Why are you follow me? | 你们为什么跟踪我 |
[03:21] | Joking! Joking! | 开个玩笑 开个玩笑 |
[03:23] | Oh. Oh, that-that’s good. | 很 很有创意 |
[03:24] | – Y-You got us. – Did I get you? | -你真吓到我们了 -我吓到你了吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah, very much. | 是的 吓傻了 |
[03:28] | My little heart is beating so fast. | 我的小心脏跳得可快了 |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:31] | I dropped my jicama. | 吓得我掉了豆薯 |
[03:33] | so… Shinji Kojima? | 你是小岛信治吗 |
[03:35] | Please, call me Kojima… or Koji. | 叫我小岛就好了 或者阿岛 |
[03:37] | Just don’t call me if I owe you money. | 但如果我欠你钱的话就别叫了 |
[03:41] | I owe people money. | 我欠别人挺多钱的 |
[03:43] | My name is Bob. | 我叫鲍勃 |
[03:44] | and this is my daughter, Louise. | 这是我的女儿 露易丝 |
[03:45] | We’ve seen all your movies. | 我们看过你所有的电影 |
[03:47] | Am I screeching? | 我是在尖叫吗 |
[03:48] | – I feel like I’m screeching a little. – Yes. | -我感觉自己有点失控了 -是的 |
[03:50] | Sorry, you’re kind of a big deal for us. | 抱歉 你对我们意义重大 |
[03:52] | It’s nice to get recognized. | 真高兴有人认出我来 |
[03:54] | We were wondering… why are you in our town? | 我们很好奇 你来我们镇里干嘛 |
[03:57] | Did you get lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[03:58] | Lots of people are here because they got lost. | 好多人来这里都是因为他们迷路了 |
[04:00] | Not lost. Just looking… | 没有迷路 我是来找… |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:03] | Wait, what-what does that mean? | 等等 那是什么意思 |
[04:05] | You kind of trailed off there. | 你貌似话没说完 |
[04:07] | I have, uh, said too much. | 我说得太多了 |
[04:08] | So, do you know a good place to eat? | 你们知道什么好的餐厅吗 |
[04:10] | Yes! Uh, we have a restaurant. | 知道 我们就开了家餐馆 |
[04:12] | No, no, no, no! It’s not good! | 不 不 不 不 那并不好 |
[04:14] | It’s really good. | 真的很好 |
[04:14] | It’s not good enough for Koji, Dad! | 对阿岛来说不够好 老爸 |
[04:16] | Is it good or not good? | 到底好还是不好呢 |
[04:18] | – Good. – Not good. | -很好 -不够好 |
[04:19] | – Good. – Oh, not good. | -很好 -不够好 |
[04:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:25] | Wow, so that’s how celebrities chew their food. | 明星原来是这样咀嚼食物的 |
[04:28] | I was all wrong. | 我大错特错了 |
[04:29] | Celebrity Chewing! | 明星嚼食 |
[04:30] | I’d watch that show. | 要有这表演我很愿意看看 |
[04:31] | Tina, take another picture of me with Koji. | 蒂娜 再给我和阿岛拍张合影 |
[04:33] | Let’s do one where we’re laughing | 我们做那种表情 |
[04:34] | at a hilarious thing I just said. | 我刚说了件很好笑的事情 |
[04:36] | But it’s so smart you don’t get it | 但有点太深奥了 你起先没明白 |
[04:37] | for a second, and then you do. | 接着你就懂了 |
[04:40] | Oh, now I get it. | 现在我明白了 |
[04:41] | Oh, he just got it. He just got it. | 他明白了 他明白了 |
[04:43] | When I’m famous, I’ll have a handler whose only job | 等我出名了 我会雇一个人 |
[04:45] | will be to keep people like Mom away from me. | 专门阻止像老妈这样的人靠近我 |
[04:48] | – And Mom, too, maybe. – What? | -也许也包括老妈 -什么 |
[04:50] | Just kidding. You know you’ll live in my trailer. | 开玩笑 你知道你到时会住在我的拖车里的 |
[04:52] | I want a copy of that one. | 我也想要一张 |
[04:53] | Oh, we don’t print our photos. | 我们不洗照片 |
[04:54] | They live in the camera. | 我们就让它们待在相机里 |
[04:56] | Guys, here it is! | 伙计们 我搬来了 |
[04:57] | All the Hawk & Chicks we recorded from TV. | 我们从电视上录的所有的《鹰与雏》电影 |
[04:59] | We’ve got a lot to choose from. | 我们有很多选择 |
[05:00] | Hawk & Chick versus Sharkman | 《鹰与雏之大战鲨鱼人》 |
[05:02] | or the classic Hawk & Chick versus Tsukumogami. | 或是经典的《鹰与雏之大战付丧神》 |
[05:05] | What’s a Tsukumogami? | 付丧神是什么 |
[05:07] | It’s just an object that comes to life every hundred years. | 一种每百年复活一次的东西 |
[05:10] | And in this case, it’s a tree. | 在这部电影里 它是棵树 |
[05:12] | So, they fight a tree? Cool. | 他们和一棵树作战吗 酷 |
[05:13] | Well, there’s more to it than that, Tina. | 远不止这些 蒂娜 |
[05:15] | It’s about a barber and his daughter traveling | 讲的是一名理发师和他的女儿 |
[05:17] | from village to village, trying to avoid trouble… | 跋涉于村落间 试图远离麻烦 |
[05:20] | But trouble always finds them. | 但麻烦总是找上门来 |
[05:22] | And then they kick trouble’s ass! | 于是他们就给麻烦厉害看看 |
[05:24] | Am I right? Looking at you, Koji. | 我说的对吗 我在看你哦 阿岛 |
[05:26] | Looking back at you, Louise. | 我在回看你 露易丝 |
[05:28] | Wait, so these movies are about traveling barbers | 等等 这些电影都是关于理发师 |
[05:30] | who fight weird Japanese monsters? | 和奇怪的日本怪物作战的故事吗 |
[05:32] | So, it’s like a less sexual Incredible Hulk? | 相当于没有爱情戏的《绿巨人》吗 |
[05:42] | That’s not a tree. That’s a monster. | 那不是树 那是个怪物 |
[05:47] | This is amazing. | 这真是太神奇了 |
[05:48] | We’re watching a Hawk & Chick with Hawk! | 我们在和鹰一起看《鹰与雏》 |
[05:50] | I know, and he must be excited | 我知道 他一定也因为 |
[05:52] | ’cause he’s watching it with us. | 和我们一起看超兴奋的 |
[05:54] | Or not. He’s crying. | 也许并没有 他哭了 |
[05:57] | Everything okay, Kojima? | 你还好吗 小岛 |
[05:59] | No. Not okay. | 不 不太好 |
[06:01] | The reason I’m in your town is to find my Yuki. | 我来你们镇是为了找我的小雪 |
[06:04] | Is that Japanese for getting your groove back? | 那是日本话里找回昔日光辉的意思吗 |
[06:07] | No. It is English for getting my daughter back. | 不 那是英语里找回我女儿的意思 |
[06:10] | Yuki? Your daughter lives here? | 小雪 你的女儿住这里吗 |
[06:12] | Yes, she does. | 是的 没错 |
[06:13] | I haven’t gathered the courage to speak to her. | 我还没有勇气和她讲话 |
[06:16] | I haven’t spoken to Yuki in 30 years. | 我已经30年都没有和小雪讲话了 |
[06:19] | Hawk and Chick haven’t spoken in 30 years?! | 鹰与雏居然30年都没有讲话了 |
[06:21] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[06:22] | She chose to move to America | 我和妻子离婚后 |
[06:24] | with her mother after we divorced. | 她就选择和母亲搬去美国了 |
[06:26] | Our relationship was strained | 我们的关系很紧张 |
[06:28] | because I strained it. | 都是我一手造成的 |
[06:30] | Now Yuki is… an accountant. | 现在小雪是名会计 |
[06:32] | – What?! – Oh, nice. | -什嘛 -真好 |
[06:34] | I’ve come all this way, | 我大老远跑过来 |
[06:35] | but I worry Yuki doesn’t want to see me. | 但我担心小雪不想见我 |
[06:37] | Eh, what’s 30 years? | 30年算什么 |
[06:39] | I got underwear older than that. | 我有件内衣年龄都比这长 |
[06:40] | You two will be sword-fighting together in no time. | 你俩很快就会重新并肩作战的 |
[06:43] | We’ve got to make this samur-ight! | 我们得成全此事 |
[06:45] | I’ve got a great idea you’re all gonna hate. | 我有个很棒的主意 但你们不会喜欢 |
[06:47] | Family conference. | 家庭会议 |
[06:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:50] | Doesn’t seem rude. No, no. | 一点都不无礼 一点都不 |
[06:52] | Maybe all we need to do is get Yuki | 也许我们要做的就是去找到小雪 |
[06:54] | to see her dad as Hawk again. | 让她再次在大屏幕上 |
[06:55] | Up on the big screen! | 看到她父亲扮演鹰的样子 |
[06:57] | Okay, but how do we do that? | 好吧 但我们要怎么做呢 |
[06:59] | I’m really enjoying this huddle. | 我真是好喜欢这样挤在一起 |
[07:01] | One of the best huddles ever. | 有史以来最棒的一次 |
[07:02] | It’s all right. | 还行吧 |
[07:03] | Guys, this is the part you’re gonna hate. | 各位 下面就是你们不会喜欢的部分了 |
[07:05] | We got to put on a Hawk & Chick film festival | 我们得举办《鹰与雏》影展 |
[07:07] | and convince them both to go. | 说服他们俩个都参加 |
[07:09] | Reunion! Boom! | 然后重聚 |
[07:11] | You hate it, you hate it. | 你不喜欢 你也不喜欢 |
[07:12] | – I don’t hate it. – I like it. | -我没不喜欢 -我喜欢 |
[07:14] | – I love it. – I love it, too. | -我很喜欢 -我也很喜欢 |
[07:17] | Oh! You snuck in the huddle! | 你偷偷挤进来了 |
[07:18] | I am out of ketchup. | 我没有番茄酱了 |
[07:19] | But I am in for the festival. | 但我会参加这个影展的 |
[07:23] | *Samurai festival of love. * | *爱的武士影展* |
[07:30] | So, you want me to let you guys take over the theater | 你们是想这整个周末包场 |
[07:32] | for the entire weekend for a marathon | 连映70年代一部根本不出名的 |
[07:34] | of some obscure samurai movies from the ’70s. | 什么武士电影 |
[07:37] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[07:38] | – Yup. So we’re good here? – Not gonna happen. | -对 你同意了 – 没门 |
[07:40] | But the stars of the movies are gonna be there. | 但是电影主演会来 |
[07:42] | Most likely. Well, one is for sure. | 很可能会来 至少有一位会 |
[07:44] | Point is they’re gonna reunite in front of all their fans! | 重点是他们会在粉丝面前重聚 |
[07:47] | Father and daughter together again… | 父女再相聚 |
[07:49] | What-what are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[07:50] | – Oh, this? Nothing. Keep talking. – Can you still hear me? | -没什么 继续 -你听得到我说话吗 |
[07:52] | I’m just gonna close this down, and bye! | 关上窗户 再见了您呐 |
[07:52] | It’a little crack now. | 现在有点吵 |
[07:54] | – Great. Thank you. – Thank you! | -好吧 谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[07:57] | Come on, Louise. Let’s go. | 露易丝 走吧 |
[08:01] | Me. I’m talking. | 是我在说话 |
[08:03] | Is Shinji Kojima really in town? | 小岛信治真的来了吗 |
[08:05] | And Yuki? | 小雪也在 |
[08:06] | Yeah! Wait, so you know the Hawk & Chick movies? | 当然 等等 你也看过《鹰与雏》 |
[08:09] | I love them! Lots of people do. | 我超爱看 很多人都喜欢看的 |
[08:11] | If you did a Hawk & Chick film festival, | 你要是办个《鹰与雏》影展 |
[08:13] | people would definitely show up. | 一定会爆满 |
[08:15] | So, can you talk your boss into letting us | 那你能说服你老板 |
[08:16] | – use this theater? – No. | -让我们放电影吗 -不能 |
[08:18] | We’ve had bad experiences doing film festivals. | 以前办的影展都很糟糕 |
[08:20] | We had a Meg Ryan film festival, | 办过梅格·瑞恩影展 |
[08:22] | and this place was disgusting afterwards. | 结束后这里变得好恶心 |
[08:24] | Oh, well, we tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[08:26] | – Thanks. – Wait, wait, wait. | -谢谢 -等等 等等 |
[08:27] | You can do the festival here. | 你们可以在这里办影展 |
[08:29] | We just got to be sneaky. | 就是得偷偷来 |
[08:31] | Like a coyote. | 像偷渡者一样小心 |
[08:33] | Oh, I like the sound of this. | 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[08:35] | Listen, the last show on Saturday night | 周六最后一场电影 |
[08:37] | lets out at 11:00. | 晚上11点结束 |
[08:38] | Once my manager drives off, | 等经理一走 |
[08:39] | the theater’s ours. | 剧院就是我们的了 |
[08:41] | It’ll be a secret, one night only, | 到时候就可以秘密办一场 |
[08:43] | midnight screening of a Hawk & Chick movie. | 《鹰与雏》系列影展 仅此一晚 |
[08:47] | – Okay, we’ll do it. – Yes! | -行 同意 -太棒了 |
[08:48] | Thanks, Dominic. You’re all right. | 谢谢 多米尼克 你还不赖嘛 |
[08:50] | So which Hawk & Chick movies do you have prints of? | 你们有哪一部的碟 |
[08:52] | – “Prints”? – Yeah, you know, a print? | -碟 -嗯 碟片 |
[08:54] | Thing that goes in the projector? | 放在投影仪里 |
[08:55] | Makes pictures on the screen? | 投映到大屏幕上的 |
[08:56] | Oh, we don’t have one of those. | 我们没有 |
[08:58] | No, we just thought we could bring our VHS tapes | 我们想的是带我们自己录的 |
[09:00] | and just fast-forward through the commerci… | 广告部分快进 |
[09:03] | Okay, I realize how terrible that sounds. | 好吧 我也觉得这办法很糟 |
[09:06] | Maybe I can find one. | 我应该能找到 |
[09:07] | All right, you know, I’ll poke around on some film forums. | 好吧 我今晚在电影论坛里找找 |
[09:09] | You’re lucky I was planning to go online today. | 你们该庆幸我今天正好打算上网 |
[09:12] | Exciting! | 好刺激 |
[09:14] | An illegal samurai film festival! | 秘密武士影展之夜 |
[09:16] | I like all those words! | 这几个词我都好喜欢 |
[09:17] | Now all we need is a movie. | 万事俱备 只欠电影 |
[09:19] | And we got to convince Yuki to want to reunite | 还得说服小雪来和她父亲重聚 |
[09:21] | with her father, who she might hate. | 她可能还恨着他呢 |
[09:23] | And we need flyers! | 我们还需要传单 |
[09:24] | But how do we advertise a secret film screening? | 秘密影展要怎么打广告 |
[09:31] | You like movies? | 你喜欢电影吗 |
[09:32] | Yeah, I like movies. | 喜欢 |
[09:33] | Are you cool? | 你酷吗 |
[09:34] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:35] | Forget it! Keep moving. | 算了 你走吧 |
[09:37] | – How’s it going? – Some of these people seem cool, | -怎么样了 -有些人看着挺酷 |
[09:39] | but they’re not! | 但实际不是 |
[09:40] | – How can you tell? – You can tell. | -你怎么知道 -看到就知道 |
[09:42] | So, uh, trash can? | 要扔垃圾桶吗 |
[09:44] | No. I think we owe it to an old Japanese man | 不 我觉得我们应该帮助这位日本老人 |
[09:46] | and his middle-aged daughter to see this through. | 和他已到中年的女儿 |
[09:48] | Wow, that just got me. | 感动到我了 |
[09:50] | Let’s try the quad at the community college. | 去社区大学试试吧 |
[09:52] | There’s two things those honkys love… | 那些白人最爱两样东西 |
[09:54] | foreign films and flyers telling them | 外国电影 |
[09:55] | where other honkys will be! | 以及告诉他们其它白人都去哪儿的传单 |
[09:57] | Well, this is the address Kojima gave us. | 这是小岛给的地址 |
[10:02] | That’s her! That’s Chick! | 在那里 是雏 |
[10:03] | It’s so gross to see her behind a desk. | 她竟然就这么坐在办公室里 |
[10:06] | She should be slicing up the Snow Monster | 她本来应该去手刃雪怪 |
[10:08] | or the Six-Headed Sumo! God, idiot! | 或是六头相扑手的 太愚蠢了 |
[10:10] | Please don’t call her an idiot to her face. | 等会别当着她面说她蠢 |
[10:12] | Just get it out now. | 要说现在赶紧说 |
[10:13] | Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! | 蠢 蠢 蠢 |
[10:15] | All right, let’s go get Yuki to say yes to the fest. | 走吧 咱去说服小雪参加影展 |
[10:19] | – No. – What? | -不去 -什么 |
[10:19] | Look, I haven’t even thought | 这么多年了 |
[10:20] | about those movies in years. | 我早就忘记这电影了 |
[10:22] | Okay, okay, we’re giving you a chance | 先冷静 我们可是在给你机会 |
[10:24] | to feel like a movie star again. | 找回当影星的感觉啊 |
[10:27] | You can see yourself up on the big screen instead of staring | 你又能在大荧幕上看到自己了 |
[10:30] | at that number screen on your desk there. | 这可和在小屏幕上盯着那些数字不同 |
[10:33] | – I’m very happy as an accountant. – No, you’re not. | -我很喜欢会计的工作 -才不是 |
[10:35] | – I am. – You’re depressed. | -我喜欢 -你抑郁 |
[10:37] | – No, I’m not. – You didn’t let me finish! | -并没有 -我还没说完 |
[10:39] | “…ing” Me. Depressing me! | 让我抑郁 你都让我抑郁了 |
[10:42] | Louise? | 露易丝 |
[10:42] | I mean, who makes 14 amazing movies with their dad, | 你见过哪个女儿和老爸拍了14部超赞的电影 |
[10:46] | and then just walks away one day?! | 然后突然跑路的 |
[10:48] | Who does that, Yuki? | 天理难容啊 小雪 |
[10:50] | – Louise, stop. – Who does that?! | -露易丝 别说了 -天理难容 |
[10:51] | Louise? I’m sure it wasn’t easy | 露易丝 我知道 |
[10:53] | working with your dad all those years. | 你以前和父亲共事不容易 |
[10:54] | I-I know. I get it. I’ve been there. | 我理解 我是过来人 |
[10:57] | Wrong. Wrong! | 错 大错特错 |
[10:58] | Working with your dad is fun. | 和老爸工作很有趣好吗 |
[11:00] | I mean working with your dad was fun. | 我是说 和你老爸工作很有趣 |
[11:02] | Because he was a samurai and you killed monsters! | 因为他是个武士 你们可以斩妖除魔 |
[11:05] | Yuki, um, can we have a minute, please? | 小雪 我能和她谈谈吗 |
[11:07] | Look, Louise, she obviously doesn’t want | 露易丝 很明显她不想 |
[11:09] | to reconnect with her father. | 再见到她爸 |
[11:10] | We should call off the screening. | 我们应该取消影展 |
[11:12] | What? No way! We need to get her butt | 啥 不行 我们必须让她去电影院 |
[11:14] | into that theater so she can apologize to Koji. | 让她给阿岛道歉 |
[11:17] | I think it’s more like Kojima | 我觉得应该是小岛 |
[11:18] | needs to apologize to Yuki for driving her away. | 向小雪道歉才对 是他逼走小雪的 |
[11:20] | Yuki didn’t want his life, Louise! | 小雪不想过那样的生活 |
[11:22] | So we’re in agreement. | 这么说我们达成一致了 |
[11:23] | We’re not gonna tell her that her dad’s here! | 我们不告诉她她爸爸来了 |
[11:25] | – Wait. What? – We’re gonna trick her. | -什么 -我们骗骗她 |
[11:26] | – We are? – Shh, shh, shh! Here she comes. | -是吗 -嘘 她来了 |
[11:28] | So, about that film festival… | 那么电影展 |
[11:30] | can we put you down as a “Yes”? | 可以当作你同意了吗 |
[11:32] | I’m not so sure. | 我有同意么 |
[11:33] | Yuki, Yuki, come on, Yuke. | 小雪 小雪 好啦 雪雪 |
[11:36] | Just say yes. | 你就同意嘛 |
[11:37] | Imagine a packed theater | 想象一下 座无虚席的影院 |
[11:39] | of your adoring fans all there for you! | 全都是为你而来的影迷 |
[11:41] | Just you, no Hawk. It’ll be Chick’s night. | 只为你 没有鹰 一整晚都属于你 |
[11:45] | We love you, Yuki! | 小雪 我们爱你 |
[11:48] | What is…? | 这是 |
[11:49] | She’s doing a… like, a lot of people cheering, | 她是在模拟观众欢呼的场景 |
[11:51] | but it sounds more like a ghost. | 虽然听起来有些像鬼 |
[11:52] | Well, you do it, Dad. Can you do it. | 那你来 老爸 你来 |
[11:55] | It’s okay. I got it. | 不用了 我明白了 |
[11:56] | I guess that could be fun. | 应该还挺有意思的 |
[11:58] | All right, what the hell. I’ll go. | 行吧 不管了 我去 |
[12:00] | – Great! – Great! | -太好了 -太好了 |
[12:03] | – So you got her to come? – Yup. | -搞定她了 -是 |
[12:05] | That’s great. | 太棒 |
[12:06] | Did you use my icebreaker? | 你们有用我想的开场吗 |
[12:07] | – Pretend to rob the place? – No. | -假装自己在打劫 -没有 |
[12:09] | Did you file for an extension on your taxes? | 你有给自己的税款延期吗 |
[12:11] | No, Tina. That’s a myth. You can’t do that. | 没有 蒂娜 那是假的 不能延期 |
[12:13] | Well, how does Yuki feel about seeing her father? | 小雪听到要见父亲了 是什么心情 |
[12:16] | We might not have told her that her dad was gonna be there. | 我们貌似并没有告诉她她爸爸要来 |
[12:19] | – On purpose by accident. – What? | -故意的无意之举 -什么 |
[12:21] | – Nice. You tricked her! – Yup. | -棒 你们骗了她 -没错 |
[12:22] | I’m not sure you can trick people into reuniting. | 没办法骗人团聚吧 |
[12:25] | Not true. That’s how they got Mel Gibson and Danny Glover | 可以的 梅尔·吉布森和丹尼·格洛弗 |
[12:27] | back together for Lethal Weapon 3. | 在《致命武器3》里就这么团聚的 |
[12:29] | Yeah, I read that. | 对 我也听说过 |
[12:31] | This is gonna work, people. | 会成的 |
[12:32] | Yuki’s gonna see Hawk & Chick up on the big screen, | 小雪会在影院里看《鹰与雏》 |
[12:34] | get all weepy like Koji did, | 然后像阿岛一样痛哭流涕 |
[12:36] | and realize how crazy she’s been, | 意识到自己的错误 |
[12:38] | and we’re gonna be heroes, and we’re gonna be invited | 我们就成英雄了 会被邀请到日本 |
[12:39] | to the premiere of their next movie in Japan! | 参加他们下一部电影的首映 |
[12:42] | I got to get a passport. | 我得去办护照了 |
[12:44] | Guess who got the print. Me! | 看看谁搞到了碟片 我 |
[12:46] | I freaking love this guy! | 我爱死这家伙了 |
[12:48] | Dominic! Ah, come here. | 多米尼克 过来 |
[12:50] | Which one is it? | 是哪一部 |
[12:51] | Hawk & Chick versus Seaweed Monster. | 《鹰与雏之大战海藻怪》 |
[12:54] | Seaweed Monster, scary! | 海藻怪 好怕怕 |
[12:56] | Only thing… | 唯一的问题是 |
[12:57] | it’s an original 35 millimeter print from Japan. | 这是日本原版35毫米碟片 |
[13:00] | That’s incredible. | 太棒了 |
[13:01] | No, I mean, original, vintage. | 我是说 原版 有点年头了 |
[13:03] | It’s not dubbed in English. | 没有英文配音 |
[13:05] | It’s not even subtitled. | 连字幕都没有 |
[13:06] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -这样啊 -对 |
[13:07] | Well, so, can’t you just whip up some English subtitles? | 那你能搞个英文字幕吗 |
[13:10] | Oh, sure. Yeah, I’ll just add some words to the screen. | 你以为随随便便就能往屏幕上打字吗 |
[13:13] | What do you think this is, future world? | 这又不是未来世界 |
[13:14] | I have an idea… not about this. | 我有个想法 跟这个没关系 |
[13:16] | Okay, wait. No, I got one about this, too. | 等等 还想到一个 跟这个有关 |
[13:18] | I have, like, six ideas. | 我想到六个 |
[13:19] | The third one’s about this. | 第三个跟这个有关 |
[13:22] | Dubbing it ourselves? Great idea. | 自己配音 好想法 |
[13:24] | Thanks, Gene. Guys. | 谢谢 吉恩 好了啦 |
[13:26] | All right, I typed up all the subtitles | 我把《鹰与雏大战海藻怪》的字幕 |
[13:28] | from Hawk & Chick versus Seaweed Monster. | 都打出来了 |
[13:30] | Did you guys know about spell check? | 你们知道拼写检查这个功能吗 |
[13:31] | It’s amazing. | 超赞的 |
[13:32] | It tells you if you misspell something. | 每次打错它就会告诉你 |
[13:34] | I mean, it’s… Some of it is open to interpretation. | 当然有些还是有待商榷的 |
[13:37] | But, you know, it’s helpful. | 不过还挺有用 |
[13:39] | Here’s everyone’s parts. | 每个人负责的部分 |
[13:40] | How many characters are you playing? | 你负责几个角色 |
[13:42] | – Three. – three’s good. | -三个 -三个挺好 |
[13:43] | I’m doing four characters, | 我是四个 |
[13:45] | but I guess, you know, I’m more experienced. | 不过也挺合理 我更有经验嘛 |
[13:47] | But I’ve got a lot of lines because I’m the mayor. | 但我有很多台词 因为我是村长 |
[13:49] | You’re the mayor?! | 你是村长 |
[13:50] | – Bob, she’s the mayor?! – Lin, it doesn’t matter. | -鲍勃 她是村长 -琳 这不重要 |
[13:53] | – Tina, Tina, let me be the mayor. – Back off. | -蒂娜 蒂娜 让我当村长吧 -没门 |
[13:55] | – Let’s dub, people! – Rub a dub dub! | -开始吧 各位 -大显身手咯 |
[14:02] | It has been many days since we have loaned you our lantern. | 这盏灯笼我们借给你们好多年了 |
[14:05] | Can we have it back now? | 现在能还给我们了吗 |
[14:06] | – Yes. – I see you are returning the lantern | -可以 -我发现这灯笼里的油 |
[14:09] | with less lantern oil than when I lent it to you. | 比我借给你的时候少了 |
[14:12] | Also, the wick is in need of replacement. | 还有 灯芯也需要更换了 |
[14:14] | Lot of lantern talk. | 灯笼戏份好多啊 |
[14:16] | There’s always a lot of lantern talk. | 一直很多 |
[14:18] | – You get into it. – Already there. | -你会喜欢上的 -已经迷上了 |
[14:20] | As the mayor of this village… | 作为这个村的村长 |
[14:23] | Mom, back off. Seriously. | 老妈 走开 我认真的 |
[14:26] | All right, don’t forget, secret screening, | 大家别忘了 我们这是秘密放映 |
[14:28] | so we cannot look like a line! | 所以我们不能让别人看出我们在排队 |
[14:30] | The manager’s gonna come out pretty soon and go home. | 经理马上就要从里面出来下班回家了 |
[14:32] | We’re just 40-some-odd people | 我们只是40几个 |
[14:34] | who happen to be standing here. | 刚好站在这里的人 |
[14:36] | So, look at your phones or up at the sky | 看看手机 望望天空 |
[14:38] | and whistle or something. | 或者吹个口哨啥的 |
[14:40] | – Oh. Okay. Like this? – Great. | -哦 好吧 像这样吗 -很好 |
[14:42] | Wait, wait. Too many shoe tie-ers, | 等等 太多系鞋带的了 |
[14:44] | One of you hail a cab. | 来一个人假装打车 |
[14:45] | Taxi! | 的士 |
[14:47] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:48] | Commit, commit, get in, circle the block. | 继续 继续 进去 绕这儿转一圈 |
[14:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:54] | Right this way, talent. | 请这边走 才华横溢的小姐 |
[14:56] | I can’t believe I agreed to this. | 真不敢相信我答应你们了 |
[14:58] | Are those from my rose bush? | 那些是从我的玫瑰园里摘的吗 |
[15:00] | Tonight, you’re a celebrity again. | 今晚你又是名人了 |
[15:02] | You don’t have a worry in the world. | 你啥也不用担心 |
[15:03] | Well, I’m worried about my roses. | 我还真挺担心我的玫瑰花的 |
[15:05] | They’re fine. They’re fine. They’re resilient! | 没事的 没事的 它们可坚强了 |
[15:08] | Hi, Yuki! | 嗨 小雪 |
[15:09] | Belcher family limo at your service! | 贝尔彻家的豪华轿车为您服务 |
[15:11] | You’ll notice a bottle of water on your seat. | 你的座位上有一瓶水 |
[15:13] | That’s for you, | 是为你准备的 |
[15:14] | because celebrities gets thirstier than normal people. | 鉴于名人比一般人更容易口渴 |
[15:16] | The cheese sticks hidden in the seat… | 藏在你座位下的芝士饼干 |
[15:18] | those are not for you. | 那些不是给你的 |
[15:19] | I will now put up the privacy divider | 接下来的车程里 |
[15:21] | for the remainder of your ride. | 我将为你竖起隐私隔板 |
[15:32] | Okay, he’s gone. Get ’em in! Get ’em in! | 好了 他走了 让他们进来 快 |
[15:35] | Oh, crap, they’re early! | 糟糕 他们来早了 |
[15:37] | Crap, we’re early! | 糟糕 我们来早了 |
[15:38] | They can’t see each other yet! | 现在不能让他们发现对方 |
[15:39] | I know! First Yuki’s got to watch the movie, | 我知道 得先让小雪看电影 |
[15:41] | feel bad and want to repair their relationship! | 感到愧疚 萌生修复父女关系的想法 |
[15:43] | – I know! Our perfect plan! – Flawless! | -我知道 我们的完美计划 -完美无瑕 |
[15:45] | We got to get him inside! Koji, come on. | 我们得赶紧让他进去 阿岛 快来 |
[15:47] | But I am giving Kevin an autograph. | 我在给凯文签名呢 |
[15:49] | Forget Kevin. Inside, now, let’s go! | 别管什么凯文了 快进去 我们走 |
[15:52] | Gene! Privacy screen! Get in there! | 吉恩 隐私挡板 快 |
[15:54] | You need privacy! Be private! | 你需要隐私 来点隐私 |
[15:56] | – We got to move! Let’s move! – Ow, you hit me. | -得走快点 快点 -你打我干嘛 |
[15:58] | That was… Kevin. | 那是…凯文 |
[15:59] | Kevin, get away! | 凯文 走开 |
[16:00] | Get away, Kevin! | 走开 凯文 |
[16:02] | You got me away! | 我走开啦 |
[16:03] | Watch out for the… | 小心那… |
[16:09] | Okay, privacy’s over. | 好了 隐私结束 |
[16:10] | – You had some you time. – Thanks. | -接下来是属于你的时间了 -多谢 |
[16:12] | Okay, we’ll come and get you when it’s about to start! | 快开始的时候我们再来接你 |
[16:14] | Wait. Why can’t I go in now? | 等下 为什么不能现在就进去 |
[16:16] | Yeah, just relax and enjoy the green room. | 你先在绿房里休息一下 |
[16:18] | Sorry it’s not actually green, or a room. | 虽然它不绿 也不算个房间 |
[16:20] | You may have one cheese stick! | 我可以允许你吃一块芝士饼干 |
[16:22] | Okay, just sit here and be quiet. | 乖乖坐在这里 |
[16:24] | And keep the jacket on your head | 电影开始前 |
[16:25] | till the movie starts. | 别把外套从头上拿下来 |
[16:26] | It’s very cold in here. | 这里头可冷了 |
[16:28] | Okay. Got it. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[16:32] | Enjoy the movie, lady! | 观影愉快 小姐 |
[16:33] | You’re in it! And here’s some tissues. | 里面有你哦 给你纸巾 |
[16:36] | They’re good for when something life-changing happens. | 遭遇人生转折点的时候特别有用 |
[16:40] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[16:43] | It was a time in Japan | 那时候的日本 |
[16:44] | when evil monsters would attack | 可怕的怪物会毫无缘由地 |
[16:46] | nice little villages for no good reason. | 袭击美丽的小村庄 |
[16:49] | And the only force in all of Japan who could stop them… | 而全日本唯一能够阻止它们的… |
[16:53] | Hawk & Chick! | 只有鹰与雏 |
[16:55] | There’s a village up ahead. | 上面有个村庄 |
[16:56] | Maybe there’s hair that needs cutting. | 也许那里有人需要理发 |
[16:58] | And hopefully, no monsters that need defeating. | 但愿那里没有怪物需要对付 |
[17:01] | – This is amazing! – I know! | -这感觉太棒了 -我懂 |
[17:03] | – We’re incredible. – We really are. | -我们太牛了 -我们真的很牛 |
[17:05] | Oh, no, seaweed monster! | 不 是海藻怪 |
[17:07] | You’re ruining my haircut, and I’m the mayor! | 你把我的理发都搞砸了 我可是村长 |
[17:14] | Seaweed monster, let me go! | 海藻怪 放开我 |
[17:16] | So, you loving the movie? | 你喜欢这电影吗 |
[17:19] | No. Not really. It’s kind of painful? | 不 不怎么喜欢 挺痛苦的 |
[17:22] | – You want some popcorn? – Sure. | -要不要来点爆米花 -好 |
[17:24] | It is finally dead. | 终于死了 |
[17:25] | Father! It’s not all dead! | 父亲 它还没完全死 |
[17:27] | Part of it still wishes to fight. | 还有残留势力 |
[17:30] | That’s not how I sound. Is that how I sound? | 那不是我的声音诶 你觉得呢 |
[17:32] | No! Oh, God, I think the batteries are dying! | 不是 老天 好像快没电了 |
[17:35] | But we put new batteries in this morning! | 但我们今早才换了新电池啊 |
[17:36] | How could this happen? | 怎么可能这样 |
[17:38] | Fast-forward! Rewind! | 快进 倒退 |
[17:39] | Fast-forward! Rewind! Fast-forward! Rewind! | 快进 倒退 快进 倒退 |
[17:41] | Well, it’s not that bad. | 也没那么糟 |
[17:43] | Maybe no one will notice. | 也许没人会注意到 |
[17:45] | Let’s send this thing | 让把这东西 |
[17:47] | back to the… | 送回… |
[17:49] | Okay, that’s really bad. | 好吧 很糟 |
[17:50] | We got to do something! | 我们得做点什么 |
[17:51] | There’s a mic. I think we got to wing it. | 这儿有麦 看来我们得即兴发挥了 |
[17:53] | Good thing we’ve seen this movie a thousand times. | 还好我们对这电影已经烂熟于心了 |
[17:57] | No longer will you terrorize this town, | 休想再破坏这村子 |
[18:00] | Seaweed Monster. | 海藻怪 |
[18:01] | We are going to weed you out! | 我们今天就要将你除掉 |
[18:03] | Crap, we need the villagers! | 糟了 我们需要村民 |
[18:05] | Lin! Lin! Psst! We need you guys up here. | 琳 琳 这里需要你们 |
[18:07] | – What? – Come here! Hurry! | -啥 -过来 快 |
[18:09] | Which way did the Seaweed Monster go? | 那海藻怪去哪儿了 |
[18:11] | – That way! – No, that way! | -那边 -不 是那边 |
[18:14] | Monster! Green! Green! | 怪物 绿的 绿的 |
[18:18] | I can’t do this. | 我看不下去了 |
[18:19] | Oh, God, she’s leaving! Yuki’s leaving! | 糟糕 她要走了 小雪要走了 |
[18:21] | Oh, I forgot to tell you, your plan’s not working. | 忘了告诉你们 你们的计划没成功 |
[18:24] | She’s having a terrible time. She told me. | 她一点都不喜欢 她自己告诉我的 |
[18:26] | I thought the popcorn would make her feel better, | 我还以为爆米花能让她感觉好点 |
[18:28] | but it didn’t. | 但也没用 |
[18:28] | Hang on, it’s my line. | 等等 到我了 |
[18:30] | Don’t hurt me. I’m the mayor. | 别伤害我 我是村长 |
[18:30] | Don’t hurt me. I’m the mayor. Mom! | 别伤害我 我是村长 老妈 |
[18:32] | Damn it, Yuki, you’re killing me! | 该死 小雪 你急死我了 |
[18:34] | What do we do? What do we do?! | 我们怎么办 该怎么办 |
[18:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:36] | Yuki, don’t go! | 小雪 别走 |
[18:38] | I mean, Chick. | 我是说 雏 |
[18:40] | I know we’re fighting this Seaweed Monster right now, | 我知道我们现在正对战海藻怪 |
[18:43] | but I want you to know how much I love and support you, | 但我想让你知道我有多爱你 多支持你 |
[18:46] | even if you decide… Hold on. Hiya! | 即使你…等等 |
[18:51] | …to stop fighting monsters with me someday and… | 在未来的某天决定不再与我一同杀怪 |
[18:54] | do taxes instead. | 转行做会计 |
[18:56] | And, Hawk, I want you to know… | 老鹰 我也想让你知道… |
[18:58] | hiya!… if that ever happens, | 即使那种事发生 |
[19:00] | it’s me who should apologize for leaving! | 应该道歉的也应该是我 |
[19:02] | ‘Cause I would be dumb to do that. | 是我太傻才选择离开你 |
[19:04] | I don’t remember this part. | 我怎么不记得有这个桥段 |
[19:06] | Are the actors really bad? | 你有觉得演员演技很烂吗 |
[19:08] | Yes. They’re horrible. | 有 超烂 |
[19:09] | No! Smash this house! | 不 我把这房子打得稀巴烂 |
[19:11] | Chick doesn’t need to apologize for anything! | 雏完全不需要道歉 |
[19:15] | Chick was just a kid! And I hit this guy! | 她只是个孩子 我再打飞这村民 |
[19:17] | But… but… how could a father and daughter not talk | 可是 可是 父女俩怎么可以 |
[19:21] | for 30 freaking years?! | 30年不说话呢 |
[19:24] | Seaweed Monster suddenly thinks | 海藻怪突然 |
[19:26] | this might be about something else. | 领悟到了什么 |
[19:28] | And I’m squeezing you. Sorry about that. | 我又要捏你了 抱歉 |
[19:30] | Am I gonna turn into someone completely different someday? | 我以后会变成一个完全不一样的人吗 |
[19:33] | Is that what happens when you grow up? | 人长大都会这样吗 |
[19:35] | – You… you grow apart? – Listen, | -都会…和身边的人分开吗 -听我说 |
[19:37] | what happened to Hawk and Chick will never happen to us. | 鹰与雏父女俩的事绝不会在我们身上重演 |
[19:40] | This Hawk and this Chick will never not talk for 30 years. | 我俩这对鹰与雏永远不会30年不说话 |
[19:45] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[19:46] | Yes, of course, Louise. I mean, Chick. | 当然 露易丝 不 雏 |
[19:48] | Foreign films are so much more complex than Hollywood movies. | 外国电影比好莱坞电影难懂好多 |
[19:53] | I’m the monster again. | 我又变回怪物了 |
[19:55] | I’m getting stabbed. | 我被刺了 |
[19:57] | I’m getting… I exploded. | 我…我爆炸了 |
[19:58] | I’m not sure why I… I explo… | 我不知道我为啥..为啥爆… |
[20:01] | I’m dead. I’m gone. | 我死了 我没了 |
[20:04] | Koji, talk to her. | 阿岛 快去和她说话 |
[20:06] | – To who? – To Yuki. | -和谁 -小雪啊 |
[20:09] | My Yuki. | 我的小雪 |
[20:13] | Yuki, it’s… it’s your father speaking. | 小雪 我…我是你的父亲 |
[20:16] | Dad? What are you doing here? | 老爸 你在这儿做什么 |
[20:18] | You said he wasn’t gonna be here. | 你们不说他不会来吗 |
[20:20] | You tricked me. | 你们骗我 |
[20:22] | Surprise. | 惊喜哦 |
[20:24] | Yuki, please, I’ve come all this way to tell you I miss you. | 小雪 我大老远过来就是想告诉你我很想你 |
[20:28] | I am sorry for everything. | 我为我所做的一切道歉 |
[20:30] | I have not been a good father. | 我不是一个好父亲 |
[20:32] | Oh, she’s thinking about it. | 她开始动心了 |
[20:33] | I love you, little Chick. | 我爱你 我的雏 |
[20:35] | Oh, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[20:37] | Oh, he got her. He got her. | 他打动她了 他打动她了 |
[20:42] | We did it. We did it. | 我们成功了 我们成功了 |
[20:47] | Wow, that ended up working | 这结局比我想的 |
[20:49] | way better than I thought it would. | 好太多了 |
[20:51] | It went about exactly the way I thought it would. | 跟我想的一模一样 |
[20:53] | So I should get you kids home, right? | 我该送你们回家了 对吗 |
[20:55] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[20:56] | – It’s after midnight. – Is it a school night? | -已经过了午夜了 -你们明天要上学吗 |
[20:58] | Yes, and I have a big test tomorrow. | 是的 我明天还有一个大考 |
[21:00] | It’s, like, half my grade. Oh, sorry. | -几乎半个年级的人都要参加 -抱歉 |
[21:11] | The Hawk & Chick collector’s box set. | 《鹰与雏》收藏者套装 |
[21:14] | All 14 films, featuring the most celebrated | 包含全套14部电影 讲述日本电影史上 |
[21:17] | father-daughter traveling barber samurais | 最负盛名的父女档 |
[21:19] | in the history of Japanese cinema. | 一边四处为人理发 一边行侠仗义的故事 |
[21:22] | All their epic battles have been digitally remastered. | 所有经典战役都重新灌录成了数字版 |
[21:25] | The toughest job for Hawk wasn’t cutting hair | 对鹰来说 最难的不是理发 |
[21:28] | or defeating a jellyfish monster. | 也不是对战水母怪物 |
[21:30] | It was raising a daughter by himself. | 而是独自一人抚养女儿 |
[21:33] | Order today. | 现在就订购吧 |
[21:35] | Take the Hawk & Chick box set home to your village. | 把《鹰与雏》套装带回家 |