时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 最难的莫过于引诱[等待] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:36] | Here you go, Teddy. | 给你 泰迪 |
[00:37] | Thanks for the rush order. | 多谢你接了我这急单 |
[00:38] | I got a hell of a busy day ahead of me. | 我真是要忙疯了 |
[00:41] | Teddy, why did you ask for a to-go bag | 泰迪 既然你在这里吃 |
[00:42] | if you’re gonna eat it here? | 为什么还要打包呢 |
[00:44] | I’m leaving, I’m leaving. | 我这就走 我这就走 |
[00:45] | Are you, though? | 真的吗 |
[00:46] | Kids. It’s good that you’re so busy, Teddy. | 孩子们 你能忙起来可真好 泰迪 |
[00:48] | Yeah, I got a dry wall job in town, plus, I’ve been | 是啊 我在镇上得到了份干砌墙的工作 |
[00:50] | taking care of a summer house out on Craggy Neck. | 另外我一直在打理陡峭领的一座避暑别墅 |
[00:52] | It’s supposed to rain today, | 今天据说会下雨 |
[00:53] | so I gotta put the lawn furniture under the deck. | 所以我得把草坪家具搬到平台下面去 |
[00:55] | Sorry we asked. | 我为我们的问题道歉 |
[00:57] | Hello? Oh, hi, Mr. Handley. | 你好 嗨 汉德利先生 |
[00:59] | Your hot water heater? | 你的热水器么 |
[01:00] | Yeah, I could be there today. | 是的 我今天能过去 |
[01:01] | All right… I’ll see you soon. | 好吧 一会儿见 |
[01:02] | And now I just took another job. | 现在我又接到一份工作 |
[01:04] | Why would I do that?! Teddy! | 我为什么要这么做 泰迪 |
[01:06] | All right, calm down, Teddy. | 冷静点 泰迪 |
[01:07] | – Hey, I’ll go out to Craggy Neck for you. – What? | -我替你去陡峭领 -什么 |
[01:09] | – Really? – Yeah, I want to go to a nice place | -真的吗 -是的 去一个 |
[01:11] | and drag furniture under a deck. | 美丽的地方搬家具感觉不赖 |
[01:13] | – Take us! – I could drag some furniture. | -带上我们 -我也可以搬一搬家具 |
[01:15] | Well, that’d be a big help. | 那可真是帮了我大忙了 |
[01:16] | – All right! – Wait, if you’re all going | -好嘞 -等等 如果你们都要去 |
[01:18] | to some beach house, then I should go, too. | 什么海滨别墅 那我也应该去 |
[01:20] | We could close for a little while. | 我们可以暂时休业 |
[01:22] | But, Dad, what if people want to come to the restaurant? | 但老爸 如果客人想来用餐怎么办 |
[01:24] | Oh, right. That’s true. I p… | 是啊 那到是 我 |
[01:26] | Just kidding, Dad. Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 老爸 开玩笑的 |
[01:29] | All right, we’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[01:30] | All right! | 太好了 |
[01:34] | We’re on the frickin’ beach. | 我们到了这么美的海边 |
[01:36] | That is quite a view. | 风景太美了 |
[01:37] | I mean, I know it’s the same ocean near our house, | 我知道咱家附近也是这片海 |
[01:39] | – but this one’s better. – I mean, it’s on the beach. | -但这边的更好 -我们来到海边了诶 |
[01:42] | They probably have crabs bringing them the newspaper. | 他们搞不好是让螃蟹给他们送报纸的 |
[01:45] | That is the life. | 这才是生活 |
[01:46] | Oh, and it’s so beautifully landscaped. | 景观如此赏心悦目 |
[01:49] | Look at those boulders! | 看那些大卵石 |
[01:50] | Gene, get off the boulders. | 吉恩 快下来 |
[01:51] | They love it! | 他们可喜欢我站在上面了 |
[01:52] | I got it. On my own. | 我自己 能行 |
[01:54] | – Because I’m strong. – Good job, Dad! | -因为我很强壮 -干得不错 老爸 |
[01:56] | Oh, so pretty inside. | 里面也这么漂亮 |
[01:59] | Oh. The door’s open. Should we go inside? | 门没锁 我们应该进去吗 |
[02:02] | – Just to close the door? – Well, I guess so. | -去关门吗 -我想是的 |
[02:04] | I mean, how else are we gonna close the door? | 不然要怎么关门呢 |
[02:07] | We’re inside. We’re in the house. | 我们进来了 我们在房间里了 |
[02:08] | How did that happen? | 这是怎么发生的 |
[02:09] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[02:10] | You’re trespassing. | 你们这是擅闯私宅 |
[02:11] | You’re in somebody’s home. | 你们进到别人家里了 |
[02:12] | Well, technically it’s somebody’s summer home. | 严格讲 我们进的是别人的避暑别墅 |
[02:15] | – That’s different, right? – Yeah. | -这是不同的 对吗 -是的 |
[02:16] | Totally legal. | 完全合法 |
[02:17] | We’re just shutting the door. | 我们只是要关门 |
[02:19] | Are we breaking and entering? | 我们这是强行入侵他人住宅了吗 |
[02:20] | As a family. So it’s okay. | 一家人一起闯的 所以没关系 |
[02:22] | Come stand next to me for two seconds. | 过来站我边上待一会 |
[02:23] | It’ll feel like we’re on vacation. | 假装我们在度假 |
[02:25] | No, Lin, we should go. | 不 琳 我们得走了 |
[02:28] | This is nice. | 感觉真好 |
[02:29] | I feel really poor right now. | 我此刻觉得自己好穷 |
[02:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:31] | I guess we can stand here for another two seconds. | 我想我们还可以再多站会 |
[02:34] | Yeah. And then we’ll leave. | 是的 然后我们就走 |
[02:35] | Okay. But we’re not touching anything. | 好吧 但是我们什么都不要碰 |
[02:38] | – Yeah. -Sure. – Of course not. | -是的 -当然 -当然不能碰 |
[02:40] | I think I like boats now. | 我想我现在喜欢上船了 |
[02:42] | These must be the owners. | 这些照片上的一定就是房主了 |
[02:43] | Cute couple. Little age difference | 很可爱的情侣 有些年龄差 |
[02:45] | but that’s okay. | 但也没关系 |
[02:46] | Oh, and they travel. | 他们还一起旅行呢 |
[02:47] | Must be nice. | 一定很棒 |
[02:49] | Pushing up the Leaning Tower. | 推着斜塔 |
[02:50] | Couple of hams. | 这对真能作 |
[02:51] | Do you think we should get a boat? | 你觉得我们应该买艘船吗 |
[02:53] | And a subscription to a boat magazine? | 再订份船舶杂志 |
[02:55] | Look at that ring! | 看看那戒指 |
[02:56] | Looks like a disco ball. | 感觉跟迪厅里的闪光灯球差不多大 |
[02:57] | She’s got Studio 54 on her hand. | 她手上纹的54俱乐部 |
[02:59] | I think I’m gonna get one. | 我想我会买一艘船 |
[03:00] | I think I’m gonna get a boat; A big boat. | 我想我要买艘船 一艘大船 |
[03:02] | Wait, what are we doing? We-we got to go. | 等等 我们在干嘛 我们得走了 |
[03:04] | Kids, we’re leaving! | 孩子们 我们走了 |
[03:06] | Kids, we gotta go… oh, my God. | 孩子们 我们得走…我去 |
[03:08] | Game room. | 娱乐室 |
[03:09] | Oh, hey, Dad. Welcome to Funtown. | 老爸 欢迎来到戏谷 |
[03:11] | Oh, I forgot to get a big house | 我忘了应该买座大房子 |
[03:13] | so we could get a pool table. | 这样就可以放台球桌了 |
[03:15] | We do have to go, but first, | 我们真的得走了 但首先 |
[03:16] | I should probably teach you kids how to play pool. | 我也许应该教一下你们如何打台球 |
[03:19] | We know how to play. | 我们知道怎么打 |
[03:20] | You just roll the balls and hear them click. | 就把这些球摇来摇去 听碰撞声就好了 |
[03:22] | So far I’m winning. | 目前为止我领先 |
[03:23] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[03:24] | All right, kids, there are a couple things in life | 孩子们 我这一生中还是有几件 |
[03:25] | I’m really good at, and pool is one of them. | 拿手活的 打台球是其中之一 |
[03:28] | What are the other things? | 其它的是什么 |
[03:29] | And don’t say burgers. | 别提汉堡 |
[03:30] | Prepare for the thunder that is my break. | 准备好欣赏我的雷霆一击吧 |
[03:33] | Tina, step to the side. | 蒂娜 站一边去 |
[03:35] | I don’t want the shockwave to hit you. | 我不想让余震震到你 |
[03:41] | That was terrible. | 太烂了 |
[03:42] | Yeah, I thought maybe it was, | 是的 我的确是这么想 |
[03:43] | but I wasn’t sure, so I just said “Whoa.” | 但我又不太确定 所以只能哇了一声 |
[03:44] | It’s probably the cue. | 可能是这球杆的原因 |
[03:46] | Oh, yeah. This one is… crazy warped. | 真的 这根杆…好弯 |
[03:48] | It looks straight to me. | 我看它挺直的 |
[03:50] | Yeah, you can’t use a cue stick like this. | 是的 不能用这么弯的杆 |
[03:52] | Okay. This one feels not warped. | 这根杆感觉比较直 |
[03:54] | Corner pocket, your mouth is open, I hope you’re hungry! | 角袋 你嘴张那么大 希望你饿了哦 |
[03:59] | Damn it! | 真该死 |
[03:59] | Whoa… Is that… is that good? | 哇 这球 这球打的好吗 |
[04:03] | They’re skiers. | 他们喜欢滑雪 |
[04:04] | So sporty, those two. | 这两人好爱运动 |
[04:06] | 2001年美国电影 讲述哈特一家围绕一座小木屋的钟引发的惊险故事 | |
[04:06] | Look like Hart to Hart. | 有点《古钟传奇》的意思 |
[04:07] | Do you know who gave me this water? | 你知道是谁给的我这杯水吗 |
[04:09] | The refrigerator did! | 冰箱给的 |
[04:11] | What? | 什么 |
[04:11] | Came right out of the door! | 直接从门里递出来的 |
[04:13] | Goodness. | 天呐 |
[04:14] | What are you up to? | 你在干嘛 |
[04:15] | I’m just curious who these people are. | 我只是很好奇这两个人是谁 |
[04:17] | You know, what books they read, | 看看他们读些什么书 |
[04:18] | what kind of music they like. | 喜欢听什么音乐 |
[04:20] | Got it. You’re snooping. | 明白了 你在八卦 |
[04:21] | What?! I’m not snooping… | 什嘛 我没有八卦 |
[04:22] | I’m just noticing. | 我只是在观察 |
[04:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:24] | They climbed a mountain. Good for them. | 他们登山了 真棒 |
[04:26] | Should we go “Notice” around in that room? | 我们要不要去那间房子观察一下呢 |
[04:30] | Home office. | 家庭办公室 |
[04:31] | Look, they get mail. That’s fun. | 看 他们有信件 真有意思 |
[04:33] | and we got a name! Larry Goodwin. | 我们知道他叫什么名字了 拉里·古德温 |
[04:36] | Why do they have so many clocks? | 他们怎么有这么多钟 |
[04:38] | How much time do you need? | 这是需要多少时间啊 |
[04:39] | Spooky. They all stopped at 3:13. | 好诡异 时间都停在三点十三分 |
[04:43] | Oh, wait, they all moved. | 等等 都走了 |
[04:44] | I think I figured it out. | 我想我明白了 |
[04:45] | Look at this: They all say Goodwin. | 看这个 都写这古德温 |
[04:47] | Larry Goodwin! | 拉里·古德温 |
[04:48] | Larry’s rollin’ in clock money! | 拉里是做钟表生意的 |
[04:49] | So that’s how you afford a beach house. | 原来要这样才买得起海滨别墅呢 |
[04:52] | We’ve been going about it all wrong. | 我们都努力错方向了 |
[04:53] | Did you see that drawer open all by itself? | 你有没有看到那抽屉自己打开了 |
[04:56] | It just popped open. | 自己就打开了 |
[04:57] | It did, didn’t it? | 它自己打开了 不是吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah, look at that. | 是的 看 |
[04:59] | Just popped right open. | 它就这么打开了 |
[05:00] | Well, that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[05:01] | Their wedding picture. | 他们的结婚照片 |
[05:03] | Wait, that woman looks different | 等等 那女人和其它照片里的女人 |
[05:05] | than the one in all the other pictures. | 长得不一样 |
[05:07] | She does. | 还真是 |
[05:08] | She had a totally different forehead. | 前额差好多 |
[05:10] | Must’ve got it reduced. | 肯定是做过了 |
[05:11] | Mom, this is a different wife. | 老妈 这不是同一个妻子 |
[05:12] | This must be the first wife! | 这位一定是第一任妻子 |
[05:15] | And Larry traded her in | 拉里抛弃她 换了新的妻子 |
[05:16] | for a newer, prettier model. | 一位更漂亮的模特 |
[05:18] | – That bastard! – You think you know somebody! | -那个混蛋 -真是人心难测 |
[05:20] | Larry! | 拉里 你怎么能这样 |
[05:22] | Oh, crap. | 完了 |
[05:23] | Oh, crap. Someone’s here. | 完了 有人来了 |
[05:24] | Are you just saying that because I’m beating you? | 你这么说是因为我要赢了吗 |
[05:27] | Hide. | 快躲起来 |
[05:29] | Bob? Linda? | 鲍勃 琳达 |
[05:31] | You guys in here? | 你们在吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah? | 对啊 |
[05:34] | Why? | 为啥 |
[05:35] | Right. Why. | 对啊 为啥 |
[05:36] | Yeah. Why are you inside the house? | 对啊 你们怎么进来了 |
[05:38] | Right. Teddy. Good question. | 对啊 泰迪 问得好 |
[05:40] | Right, Bob. What are you doing in the house? | 对啊 鲍勃 你们进来干嘛 |
[05:43] | Linda? Jump in any time. | 琳达 你也说句话呗 |
[05:45] | Wait a minute, this isn’t under the deck. | 等等 这不是天台下面啊 |
[05:48] | Bobby, why’d you make us come in here, you silly? | 鲍鲍 那你喊我们进来干嘛 小笨蛋 |
[05:51] | Thanks, Lin, that was great. | 谢谢 琳 救场救得真好 |
[05:52] | Sorry, Teddy. We shouldn’t have come in. | 对不起 泰迪 我们不该进来的 |
[05:54] | Poking around, huh? Trying the house on for size? | 随便逛逛是么 就像买衣服前试穿一样 |
[05:57] | – I get it. You take a bath? – What? No. | -我懂的 你们洗澡了吗 -啥 没有 |
[05:59] | – Your loss. – Teddy, why are you here? | -那亏了 -泰迪 你来干嘛 |
[06:01] | We came all this way so you wouldn’t have to. | 我们过来不就是为了让你不用来吗 |
[06:03] | The weather’s getting real stormy. | 风越来越大了 |
[06:04] | I thought I ought to make sure the house is all sealed up. | 我得确认一下门窗是不是都关好了 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I’m sure Larry Goodwin would appreciate it. | 拉里·古德温可得多谢你了 |
[06:09] | Much more than he appreciated his first wife, | 可能他发妻在他心中都比不过你 |
[06:12] | who dared to age. | 可怜她姿色不再 |
[06:13] | Keep up, Dad. Right on, Mom. | 老爸 跟上 老妈 继续 |
[06:15] | I wouldn’t know anything about Larry. | 我完全不了解拉里 |
[06:16] | I never met him. | 连见都没见过他 |
[06:17] | He died before I started working here. | 我来这里工作前他就死了 |
[06:19] | – Larry’s dead? – Larry’s dead! | -拉里死了 -拉里死啦 |
[06:21] | Yeah. Terrible accident. | 对啊 很惨的意外 |
[06:23] | He slipped on the widow’s walk up on the roof | 他在屋顶天台滑了一跤 |
[06:25] | and fell onto the decorative boulders below. | 摔到下面装饰用的大卵石上了 |
[06:27] | I thought those boulders seemed traumatized. | 我就说怎么感觉那些石头像受过心理创伤 |
[06:29] | Helen, the wife, she’s a doll. | 他的妻子海伦 像天使一样 |
[06:31] | Nicest woman in the world. | 是世上最好的女人 |
[06:32] | Poor thing witnessed the fall from the rose garden. | 她在玫瑰园里目睹了一切 真可怜 |
[06:34] | Oh, my… oh, my God. | 我的… 我的天 |
[06:35] | What if Little Miss Second Wife didn’t witness the death? | 如果这第二任妻子不只是目睹这一幕 |
[06:39] | What if she did the death?! | 还亲手制造了这悲剧呢 |
[06:41] | – Of course! – What? | -绝对有可能 -什么 |
[06:42] | Helen killed her husband for his clock fortune! | 海伦为了钟表家产谋杀亲夫 |
[06:45] | She’s a black widow! | 她是黑寡妇 |
[06:46] | We’re in the tastefully decorated house of a killer. | 这是一个装修品位颇高的杀人犯家 |
[06:51] | – It is tastefully decorated. – It’s all right. | -装修品位确实高 -还行 |
[06:57] | Come on! | 得啦 |
[06:58] | Helen’s not a murderer. | 海伦才不是杀人犯呢 |
[06:59] | Whoa, Lin, That’s a pretty big accusation. | 琳 这个罪名可不小啊 |
[07:01] | Ye, well, murder’s a pretty big crime. | 谋杀本来就是重罪 |
[07:03] | All right. Time to go. | 行了 该走了 |
[07:04] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Dad. | 等等 等等 老爸 |
[07:05] | We’re not leaving until we find evidence | 在找到证据交给警察前 |
[07:07] | we can take to the fuzz. | 我们不能走 |
[07:08] | This is a hot cold case. | 这案子肯定变数颇多 |
[07:10] | Yeah, we owe it to Larry and his clock family. | 这是我们该为拉里和他的钟表家族做的 |
[07:13] | You two cannot be serious. | 你俩是说笑的吧 |
[07:14] | Look at her shifty snake eyes. | 看她那阴险狡诈的狐狸眼 |
[07:16] | Yeah, if you take away her warm smile, | 对 如果把笑容遮住的话 |
[07:18] | she’s got the ice-cold stare of an ice-cold murderer. | 这是冷血杀人犯的冷血眼神 |
[07:21] | And if you take away her nose, she looks really weird. | 如果把鼻子遮住 她看起来就很奇怪 |
[07:23] | Yeah, and if you take away half of her face, | 对 如果遮住她的半张脸 |
[07:25] | she’s like… half face. | 她看上去就像… 只有半张脸 |
[07:27] | Guys, come on. This is Helen we’re talking about. | 各位 拜托 这可是海伦哎 |
[07:29] | She was in the rose garden when Larry slipped and fell. | 拉里滑倒摔下的时候 她在玫瑰园里呢 |
[07:31] | Oh, you mean Larry, the mountain climber, | 是啊 拉里 登山爱好者 |
[07:33] | who can scale the highest peak but just slipped off his own roof? | 登山无压力 却在自家房顶不慎滑倒 |
[07:36] | ‘Cause he didn’t slip! | 他根本不是”不慎滑倒” |
[07:37] | Helen pushed him off the widow’s walk! | 是海伦把他推下去的 |
[07:40] | She pushed him! | 她推了他 |
[07:41] | – No, no, no, no. – You’re really stretching, guys. | -不不 不会 -你们想象力太丰富 |
[07:43] | Teddy, what else can you tell us about Larry’s “Accident”? | 泰迪 再跟我们说说拉里遭遇的所谓意外 |
[07:47] | It was a freak thing. | 那事挺吓人的 |
[07:48] | The guy leaned against the railing and it gave way. | 他靠在栏杆上 栏杆倒了 |
[07:51] | The cops said it was loose. | 警察说因为栏杆已经松动 |
[07:52] | I bet she loosened the railing. | 一定是她松动的栏杆 |
[07:54] | With what? Magic? | 用啥松的 魔法吗 |
[07:55] | What could possibly remove a nail from wood? | 怎么可能有东西能从木头里把螺丝取走 |
[07:58] | The back of a hammer. The-the thingies. | 锤子另一边 的那个东西 |
[08:01] | Teddy, where does she keep her tools? | 泰迪 她把工具箱都放哪儿 |
[08:02] | She doesn’t have any tools. She’s not very handy. | 她没啥工具 她不太会用 |
[08:04] | – Also… Eh, forget it. – What, Teddy? What? | -而且… 算了 -怎么了 泰迪 |
[08:07] | Well, I think she might be hiring me because she’s lonely. | 我觉得她雇我是因为寂寞 |
[08:09] | She’s definitely not a killer. | 她肯定不是杀人犯 |
[08:10] | She’s really the sweetest little thing. | 她真的是最甜美的小女人了 |
[08:12] | She’s not little, she’s regular-sized. | 也不是很小 正常身材 |
[08:15] | Just talking about her gets me all frazzled. | 光是谈到她都让我起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[08:16] | Teddy, do you have a crush on Helen? | 泰迪 你是喜欢海伦吗 |
[08:18] | What? Huh? No. | 什么 不是 |
[08:20] | Does she have a crush on you? | 她喜欢你吗 |
[08:22] | Does she drop things in front of you | 她会故意在你面前掉东西 |
[08:23] | so you both have to bend down and pick them up? | 好让你们都弯腰去捡吗 |
[08:24] | Sometimes we have tea on the deck | 有时我们会在天台上喝茶 |
[08:26] | and just talk for what feels like minutes. | 聊上几句 感觉有好几分钟那么长 |
[08:28] | Linda, can we have a word in private? | 琳达 我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[08:29] | – No. – Yes. | -不能 -可以 |
[08:31] | What, Bob? I’m onto something here. | 干嘛 鲍勃 我干正事呢 |
[08:33] | – You’re not. – I am. | -才没有 -是正事 |
[08:34] | The only thing you’re doing is messing up | 你只是在毁了 |
[08:36] | a possible relationship for Teddy. | 泰迪可能拥有的大好姻缘 |
[08:37] | This Helen lady sounds like she’s nice and lonely, | 这位海伦小姐听起来和善又寂寞 |
[08:40] | and Teddy is probably a good match | 泰迪可能正是和善又寂寞的人的 |
[08:42] | for someone nice and lonely. | 好伴侣 |
[08:44] | Or anyone. | 或任何人的好伴侣 |
[08:45] | Teddy should date anyone that likes him, basically. | 泰迪基本上应该和任何喜欢他的人约会 |
[08:47] | Anyone except someone who’s gonna murder him. | 除了可能对他下毒手的人 |
[08:49] | But maybe even that’s okay. For Teddy. | 或许即使那样也没关系 对泰迪来说 |
[08:52] | Oh my God, I just thought of something. | 喔 我突然想到了 |
[08:54] | Teddy, so Larry landed on the decorative boulders | 泰迪 拉里是摔在了后院 |
[08:56] | in the backyard? | 那些石头上吗 |
[08:57] | – That’s right. – Look at this photo. | -没错 -看这张照片 |
[08:59] | Notice anything? | 注意到什么了吗 |
[09:00] | Even at his age, Larry could still pull off cargo shorts? | 这把年纪 却还能驾驭大口袋短裤吗 |
[09:03] | There are no boulders! | 根本没有石头 |
[09:05] | Exactly! ‘Cause Helen put ’em there | 正确 因为是海伦到作案现场时 |
[09:07] | when she came on to the scene. | 放过去的 |
[09:08] | And then she pushed Larry right onto ’em, | 接着她把拉里推到了石头上 |
[09:11] | ensuring his death. | 一手造成他的死亡 |
[09:12] | You guys are really jumping to conclusions here. | 你们这结论下得太草率了 |
[09:15] | You mean pushing to conclusions, Dad? | 你是想说下得太正确吧 爸 |
[09:17] | Teddy, how do you get up to the widow’s walk? | 泰迪 要怎么上天台 |
[09:19] | We’re gonna reenact a little murder. | 看来我们要重演谋杀现场了 |
[09:23] | Storm’s really whipping up out there! | 外面风雨真的很大 |
[09:25] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不到你说的啥 |
[09:27] | The storm’s really whipping up! | 外面风雨很大 |
[09:28] | Linda! You’re not going out there. | 琳达 你不能出去 |
[09:30] | It’s too dangerous! | 太危险了 |
[09:31] | It’s fine, it’s fine! | 没事的 没问题 |
[09:35] | Never mind, never mind. Let’s do it inside. | 算了 算了 就在里面好了 |
[09:37] | Mom’s hair looks terrible. | 老妈的发型好惊悚 |
[09:40] | I know. I can’t look at her. | 是啊 不忍直视 |
[09:41] | But you can’t look away. | 但也不忍不直视 |
[09:43] | I’m just looking kind of to the side. | 我决定就往旁边看一点点 |
[09:44] | Okay, so here’s what I think happened. | 好 这是我想象的情况 |
[09:47] | – Bob, you’re Larry. – No. | -鲍勃 你是拉里 -不 |
[09:48] | – Sweet, dead Larry. – Ugh, God. | -善良的 死去的拉里 -我的个天 |
[09:50] | I’m Helen. | 我是海伦 |
[09:52] | I’m a bad person, and I want your money | 一个坏人 觊觎你的钱财 |
[09:54] | so onto the boulders with you! | 所以要推你下去 |
[09:59] | My back. | 我的老腰啊 |
[10:00] | Did you actually have to push me? | 你有必要真推吗 |
[10:01] | I think that’s exactly how it happened, Mom. | 妈 我觉得这就是真相 |
[10:04] | Nah, nah. There’s no way Helen’s a killer. | 不会 海伦不会杀人 |
[10:06] | Seriously, I think my back is… bad. | 说真的 我觉得我 受伤了 |
[10:09] | All right, all right, you baby. | 好了 好了 小宝贝 |
[10:10] | Let’s help you onto the couch. | 来来来 我们去沙发 |
[10:12] | Dad’s hair looks horrible. | 老爸的发型好惊悚 |
[10:13] | It always looks horrible. | 一直这么惊悚 |
[10:15] | – There we go. – We never should have come into this house. | -乖乖躺好 -我们就不该进这房子 |
[10:20] | It’s all right, everybody. | 大家不要慌 |
[10:22] | It’s probably just a brownout. | 可能只是电力管制 |
[10:23] | I’m not, like, too scared. | 我一点都 不怕 |
[10:27] | Helen! Hey. You’re here. | 海伦 你来啦 |
[10:29] | It’s her. | 就是她 |
[10:30] | Her hair looks amazing. | 她的发型好赞 |
[10:32] | Let’s ask her where she goes. | 我们去问问她在哪家做的吧 |
[10:37] | So, Helen, uh, I thought you were in New York. | 海伦 我还以为你在纽约 |
[10:40] | I decided to get away for a few days to my vacation home. | 我想来别墅歇几天 |
[10:43] | And who are these people in my vacation home? | 你们这些人在我们的度假别墅里做什么 |
[10:46] | Right. These are my friends. They’re a family. | 对了 他们是我的朋友 是一家人 |
[10:48] | They’re Belchers. Sorry, you see, I asked them to… | 贝尔彻一家 抱歉 我让他们… |
[10:51] | You take your dirty children and get the hell out! | 带着你们的小屁孩滚出去 |
[10:53] | – Oh, God. – Helen, I’m sorry. I… | -老天 -海伦 对不起 我 |
[10:55] | I’m kidding! | 我开玩笑哒 |
[11:03] | What a fun, terrifying joke. | 这笑话真可笑 真可怕 |
[11:05] | Isn’t she a hoot? | 她是不是很搞笑 |
[11:06] | Oh, I’m glad you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[11:08] | I’ve been driving for hours in that storm. | 我在风暴里开了几个小时 |
[11:09] | Surprised the roads are open. | 真惊讶高速公路没封路 |
[11:11] | Welcome! I’m Helen. | 欢迎 我是海伦 |
[11:12] | Hi, I’m Bob. | 你好 我是鲍勃 |
[11:13] | These are my kids, Tina, Gene, and Louise. | 这是我家小孩 蒂娜 吉恩和露易丝 |
[11:16] | And this is my wife Linda. | 这是我的妻子琳达 |
[11:17] | Nice to meet ya, Helen. | 很高兴见到你 海伦 |
[11:19] | You’re making a lot of eye contact, little girl. | 眼神交流很多啊 小姑娘 |
[11:21] | That’s a killer handshake you’ve got there. | 你长着一双美丽[杀人]的手 |
[11:23] | Thank you. I’m, uh… I’m really squeezing. | 多谢 我 握得很用力 |
[11:25] | Anyways, we should get home | 好了 我们要在路况变糟前 |
[11:26] | before the roads get any worse. Come on, kids. | 赶回家 快走吧 孩子们 |
[11:28] | What?! Mom, I thought you wanted to solve the crime! | 什么 老妈 你不是要破案吗 |
[11:31] | Safety first! I have to protect my babies! | 安全第一 我要保护我的宝贝们 |
[11:33] | Helen, what car snacks do you have? | 海伦 你车上有什么零食啊 |
[11:35] | Oh, I need to not stand up. | 我不能站着 |
[11:37] | – Are you okay? – Nah, he’s fine. | -你还好吗 -他好着呢 |
[11:38] | He’s faking it. Come on. | 他装的 起来 |
[11:39] | I’m not faking. My wife pushed me. | 我没装 我老婆推我的 |
[11:41] | Yeah, pushed by a lady. | 是啊 被一个女人推了 |
[11:43] | – You know how that is, Helen. – Louise. | -你懂的 海伦 -露易丝 |
[11:44] | You know, I have some pain relievers from back | 正好 我有些止疼药 |
[11:46] | when I used to take a lot of pain relievers. | 以前我一直吃的 |
[11:48] | Would you like some? | 你要来一点吗 |
[11:49] | – Yes, please. – No, he doesn’t. | -好的 麻烦你 -不他不需要 |
[11:50] | – No, no, no. – Uh, yes, I would. Thank you. | -不不不 -是的 我需要 谢谢 |
[11:52] | Great. I’ll be right back. | 那好 我马上回来 |
[11:55] | See? She’s nice. | 看到没 她人很好 |
[11:56] | Do you think she likes me? | 你觉得她喜欢我吗 |
[11:57] | I’m not really a fair judge | 我没法公正地评判 |
[11:58] | since she wasn’t too helpful with the car snacks. | 因为她都没回答我零食的问题 |
[12:01] | Bob, we got to get out of here! She’s a killer! | 鲍勃 我们要离开这 她是个杀人犯 |
[12:03] | Linda, I can’t go anywhere because someone pushed me. | 琳达 我哪也去不了因为有人推了我 |
[12:07] | Mom, we got to stay and see this through! | 老妈 我们要留下来观察 |
[12:08] | This case could make our careers! | 这会打响我们的事业 |
[12:10] | There is a 90% chance she kills us in the next hour! | 有90%的可能她会在接下一小时杀了我们 |
[12:13] | She’s a nice lady whose husband fell off a roof. | 她只是个老公从屋顶摔下来的好女人 |
[12:16] | You’ve got to stop. | 你们够了 |
[12:17] | Does anyone have any cologne? Gene? | 有人有古龙水吗 吉恩 |
[12:19] | No. I’m not allowed to wear cologne again | 没有 我已经被禁止用古龙水了 |
[12:20] | until I prove I can be responsible with it. | 除非我证明自己能审慎地使用它 |
[12:23] | I have a cough drop in my pocket. | 我口袋有颗止咳药 |
[12:24] | Give it. | 交出来 |
[12:26] | All I know is that woman is a mur… …maid. Mermaid! | 我只知道那女人是谋 人鱼 美人鱼 |
[12:30] | And that’s the history of mermaids. | 这就是美人鱼的历史 |
[12:32] | Oh, thanks, Mom! | 谢谢你了 老妈 |
[12:33] | Such amazing creatures. Hey, Helen. | 多神奇的生物 你好 海伦 |
[12:36] | Hi. And here you go. | 你好 给你 |
[12:39] | What happened there? Crazy arms. | 怎么了 手不听使唤 |
[12:41] | Good thing there’s more where that came from. | 好在我还多带了点 |
[12:43] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[12:45] | Bobby! | 鲍鲍 |
[12:46] | What a fun couple you are! | 你们俩真有意思 |
[12:48] | It’s been a while since we’ve had a storm like this. | 好久都没有过这么猛的风暴了 |
[12:51] | I locked down all the windows. Nothing’s getting in. | 我把所有的窗户都锁了 什么都进不来 |
[12:53] | Okay, water’s getting in that one, that one’s leaking. | 好吧 水从那扇进来了 那扇在漏水 |
[12:54] | Bob, she might be trying to poison you! | 鲍勃 她可能想毒死你 |
[12:56] | Yeah, Dad, do you have a death wish? | 老爸 你有死前心愿吗 |
[12:58] | People don’t put poison in pills. | 没人会在药里下毒 |
[13:00] | They put it in food or drinks. | 一般下在食物饮料里 |
[13:02] | You know what would be great right now? | 你知道现在来点什么最好吗 |
[13:03] | Hot chocolate. | 热巧克力 |
[13:08] | Mini marshmallows! | 迷你棉花糖 |
[13:10] | Would be nice right now, but I don’t have any. | 配这个最好了 可是我家没有了 |
[13:12] | You have a car. | 你有车啊 |
[13:13] | Oh, none for me, thanks. | 不用给我了 多谢 |
[13:15] | Yeah, sorry, we don’t like hot chocolate, any of us. | 抱歉 我们都不喜欢热巧克力 都不 |
[13:18] | Mother, you do not speak for me. | 母亲 你不能代表我 |
[13:20] | I didn’t know I didn’t like hot chocolate. | 我都不知道我不喜欢热巧克力 |
[13:22] | Yeah, you don’t. I’ll take theirs. | 是的你不喜欢 我帮你们喝了 |
[13:25] | I could drink a gallon of this stuff. | 这玩意儿我能喝下一吨 |
[13:26] | It burned the crap out of my tongue, but I love it. | 舌头要烧起来了 但我喜欢 |
[13:28] | Teddy’s dead. He’s friggin’ dead! | 泰迪要死了 他死定了 |
[13:30] | Hey, these pain meds are starting to kick in. | 这些止疼药好像起作用了 |
[13:33] | And my back is feeling a… oh, much better. | 我的背感觉 好多了 |
[13:36] | Happy to help. I took a couple, | 乐意帮忙 我也吃了点 |
[13:38] | and I’m right there with ya. | 我也感觉到了 |
[13:39] | -Yeah. These are good. – Oh, yeah. | -这药真不错 -那是 |
[13:40] | – I’d take more. – I always take more. | -我都想多吃几片 -我一直多吃几片 |
[13:42] | So, Helen, sorry to hear about your late husband. | 海伦 我对你丈夫的事情感到抱歉 |
[13:45] | Oh, yes, he was a good man. | 是啊 他是个好人 |
[13:48] | Good, good, good, good, good. | 好 好 好 好 好 |
[13:49] | Good taste, too, huh? | 还有好品味 是吧 |
[13:51] | Well, he chose me. | 是啊 他选了我 |
[13:53] | Oh, no, I just meant those beautiful | 不 我是说后面那些 |
[13:54] | decorative boulders out back. | 装饰用的漂亮石头 |
[13:56] | So solid and jagged. | 又结实又有型 |
[13:58] | Did Larry pick those out? | 是拉里选的吗 |
[13:59] | Oh, no, I picked those out. | 不 是我选的 |
[14:00] | Larry had the tackiest taste in boulders. | 拉里对石头的品味最差了 |
[14:02] | So you picked those out. | 那么说是你选的喽 |
[14:04] | How interesting. | 真有趣 |
[14:06] | Very interesting. | 很有趣 |
[14:07] | Very interesting. | 很有趣 |
[14:10] | – Yeah. I guess. – I don’t think so. | -也许吧 -我没觉得好有趣 |
[14:12] | So, uh, Larry was quite the mountain climber, huh? | 拉里是个登山爱好者 是吗 |
[14:15] | Larry? No. No, I’m the climber. | 拉里吗 不 不 爱登山的是我 |
[14:17] | I had to drag him to all those mountains. | 是我把他拽到那些山上去的 |
[14:18] | Larry used to call me “Mount St. Helen.” | 拉里以前喊我”圣海伦山” |
[14:20] | Which I don’t get. | 我也不知道什么意思 |
[14:21] | Oh, so he wasn’t a good mountain climber? | 所以他不是个登山爱好者喽 |
[14:23] | Yeah, he wasn’t good at all. Huh. | 是啊 他逊毙了 |
[14:25] | Total klutz. | 完全的笨手笨脚 |
[14:25] | That’s so Larry. | 真是典型的拉里 |
[14:27] | You know, you have such a lovely home, Helen. | 你家真漂亮 海伦 |
[14:29] | Looks like Larry left you very comfortable. | 看来拉里留给了你衣食无忧的生活 |
[14:31] | Oh, no, he left nearly everything to charity. | 没有 他几乎把一切都捐给慈善机构了 |
[14:34] | Charity. | 慈善机构 |
[14:35] | Well, everything except this house. | 除了这所房子 |
[14:37] | And the place in New York. And Aspen. | 和纽约那所 和阿斯本的 |
[14:39] | – I’ll get by. – Uh, you know what? | -还勉强能过得下去 -那啥 |
[14:40] | I got to poop, and would anyone like to join me? | 我要去拉屎 有人要同去吗 |
[14:43] | – Family meeting. | -家庭会议 -当然了 |
[14:44] | Of course, Mother, I could poop. | 老妈 我跟你去拉 |
[14:46] | Come on, everyone! | 来吧 各位 |
[14:47] | Bobby, you might not have to go, | 鲍鲍 你不一定非要来 |
[14:48] | but I want you to try, honey. | 但我希望你试试 亲爱的 |
[14:49] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[14:50] | I’m gonna stay here with Henry. | 我就和亨利留在这 |
[14:52] | – Helen. – My name is Bob. | -海伦 -我叫鲍勃 |
[14:54] | Okay, so she put in the boulders. That’s guilty. | 是她放的大石头 那是罪证 |
[14:56] | Guilty as hell. | 罪证如山 |
[14:57] | All the more reason to get you kids out of here. | 更有理由带你们逃离这了 |
[14:59] | But Larry was a klutz, | 但拉里是运动白痴 |
[15:00] | So maybe he did just fall off his own roof. | 也许真是他自己从屋顶摔下来的 |
[15:02] | Wait. Didn’t he leave all his money to charity? | 等等 他不是把钱都捐给慈善了吗 |
[15:04] | Right. True. | 是啊 对的 |
[15:06] | But how do we know Helen’s telling the truth about that? | 我们怎么知道海伦说的是事实 |
[15:08] | Well, whatever her deal is, | 好吧 无论她想干什么 |
[15:09] | let’s get out of this beautiful death house. | 我们快离开这华丽的死亡别墅 |
[15:11] | And home to our hideous life house. | 回到我们不堪入目的小家 |
[15:13] | Fine, but if anyone asks, | 好吧 要有人问起来 |
[15:14] | we solved this thing, and we were brilliant. | 就说我们破案了 我们干得很漂亮 |
[15:17] | It’s really coming down out there. | 外面雨[药劲]真的下好大 |
[15:19] | The rain… it’s an expression, I think. | 我说雨 应该是这么表达 |
[15:21] | – You get it. – I totally get it. | -你懂的 -我完全懂 |
[15:23] | You know, you have a wonderful family. And Teddy. | 知道吗 你有个绝好的家庭 还有泰迪 |
[15:25] | You have a wonderful family and Teddy. | 你有个绝好的家庭和泰迪 |
[15:28] | I can’t believe Linda thinks that you killed your husband. | 真不敢相信琳达觉得你杀了你丈夫 |
[15:32] | What? She does? | 什么 她真这么想 |
[15:35] | She does. | 是的 |
[15:36] | She thinks you loosened the railing, | 她觉得是你松了栏杆 |
[15:38] | and you pushed him onto the boulders. | 把他推到了大石头上 |
[15:40] | But she’s crazy, and you’re nice. | 她太可笑了 你是好人 |
[15:43] | It’s really coming down out there. | 外面真是越下越大了 |
[15:44] | I got to use that. | 这表达我要常用 |
[15:47] | That’s a crazy expression. | 真是太棒了 |
[15:50] | Okay, we all pooped. | 好啦 我们都拉好了 |
[15:52] | Bob, let’s hit the road. | 鲍勃 上路吧 |
[15:53] | You know, Linda, I have a suspicion | 琳达 我有点怀疑 |
[15:55] | you didn’t all go poop. | 你们不是都去拉屎了 |
[15:57] | What? Of course we did. | 什么 我们当然是了 |
[15:59] | Something smells, Linda, and it’s not the bathroom. | 我闻到了什么 琳达 而且不是厕所 |
[16:02] | Road’s completely flooded. | 路已经被雨水淹没了 |
[16:03] | No one’s getting in or out of here tonight. | 今夜没人能进出此地 |
[16:05] | – What? – I guess it looks like | -什么 -看来 |
[16:06] | you’ll have to stay the night here. | 你们必须留在这过夜了 |
[16:07] | No. That’s all right. We can swim home. | 不 没关系的 我们可以游泳回去 |
[16:09] | Linda, I insist, and I always get my way. | 琳达 我坚持 而且我一般都能说服别人 |
[16:12] | I’m very… pushy. | 我很固执 |
[16:14] | I call couch! | 我睡沙发 |
[16:20] | So, do you still think Helen’s a murderer? | 你还认为海伦是凶手吗 |
[16:22] | Yes, I do, but if we’re all gonna get killed, | 是啊 但如果我们注定要死 |
[16:24] | We may as well go out playing video games. | 我宁愿玩着电子游戏死 |
[16:26] | Well, I think she’s innocent. | 我认为她是清白的 |
[16:28] | No, she’s a man-eater, like Ms. Pac Man here. | 不 她是个食男兽 就像游戏里的吃豆人 |
[16:30] | Ms. Pac Man eats ghosts and fruit! | 吃豆人吃幽灵和水果好吗 |
[16:32] | Don’t bring her into this! | 别把她扯进来 |
[16:34] | Oh, Helen, me sleep in your room? | 海伦 你要我睡你房间啊 |
[16:36] | On the floor though, right? | 我睡地上 对吧 |
[16:38] | Not on the floor? In the bed with you? Okay. | 不睡地上 和你睡床上 好吧 |
[16:40] | Spooning? Sure. | 抱抱啊 没问题 |
[16:42] | You want to be the big spoon? You want…? | 你来抱我吗 你… |
[16:43] | No, you want me to be the big spoon. | 不 你要我来抱你啊 |
[16:45] | I hadn’t thought of that. | 这我可没想到 |
[16:46] | Okay, I’ll take first watch. | 听我说 我站第一班岗 |
[16:47] | In a couple hours, we’ll switch. | 几个小时后 换你来 |
[16:49] | Yeah, yup, you got it, Gene. | 行行 都听你的 吉恩 |
[16:50] | I’m not Gene. I’m your wife Linda. | 我不是吉恩 我是你妻子琳达 |
[16:52] | Rub my face. | 摸摸我的脸 |
[16:53] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[16:54] | Oh, I didn’t see you there. | 我没看见你在那儿呢 |
[16:55] | ‘Cause I snuck up on you. | 因为我悄悄过来的 |
[16:57] | Come, take a walk with me. | 来 跟我散散步吧 |
[16:59] | – No, no. I’m pretty tired. – Come, come. | -不不 我好累 -来嘛 来 |
[17:01] | I’m grabbing your arm, you’re walking with me. | 我要拖你走啦 跟我来 |
[17:03] | Here we go. | 这就对了 |
[17:06] | Why you want to come up here? | 你干嘛想到这上面来 |
[17:07] | I wanted to check in with you. | 我想跟你谈谈来着 |
[17:09] | You wanted to check in, huh, | 你想跟我谈 |
[17:10] | – on the widow’s walk? – I did. | -在天台上么 -是的 |
[17:12] | Because your husband says you think I killed my husband. | 你老公说你认为我杀了我老公 |
[17:14] | No, no, don’t listen to him. | 没没 别听他胡说 |
[17:15] | He’s-he’s stoned out of his mind. | 他 他早茫了 |
[17:17] | You think I did it. I can tell by your face. | 你就是这么想的 我从你脸上看得出来 |
[17:19] | And because you’re backing away. | 而且我每靠近你一步 |
[17:21] | Every time I walk towards you. | 你就退后一步 |
[17:22] | – On the widow’s walk. – Helen. | -在这天台上 -海伦 |
[17:23] | – Where my husband died. – Died, Larry. | -我老公就在这儿死的 -死了 拉里 |
[17:26] | Look who’s here! | 看看谁来啦 |
[17:28] | The pool man! | 桌球小子 |
[17:29] | Rack ’em up, Gene. | 摆起来 吉恩 |
[17:30] | Pool’s in session. | 该我上场了 |
[17:32] | Yay! It’s loopy Dad! | 好耶 逗比老爸来啦 |
[17:33] | Am I talking funny? | 我说话很奇怪吗 |
[17:36] | All right, let’s play pool. | 得 我们来打桌球吧 |
[17:38] | Wait. Where’s Mom? | 等下 老妈呢 |
[17:39] | – She went with Helen. – Why? | -她和海伦在一起 -怎么会 |
[17:41] | ‘Cause Helen wanted to talk to her and be, like, | 因为海伦想跟她谈谈 问问她 |
[17:44] | “Why do you think I killed my husband?” | “你为什么说我杀了我老公” |
[17:46] | Why would she be like that? | 她为什么会问那个 |
[17:47] | ‘Cause I told her Linda thinks she killed her husband. | 因为我告诉她琳达认为她杀了她老公 |
[17:51] | And why would you tell her that?! | 你为什么要告诉她 |
[17:53] | Because we’re friends, Gene! | 因为我们是朋友 吉恩 |
[17:55] | Oh, my God. I got to find her! | 天呐 我得赶紧去找她 |
[17:57] | Okay, Helen, just stop moving, | 好吧 海伦 你先别往前走了 |
[17:59] | and I’ll stop moving. | 这样我也不用往后退了 |
[18:00] | Oh, Linda, be careful. | 小心点 琳达 |
[18:01] | You’re standing almost exactly where Larry fell from. | 你刚好站在拉里掉下去的地方 |
[18:03] | It’s very slippery. | 那儿可滑了 |
[18:05] | Back off, sister! Wait. | 退后 老姐 等等 |
[18:07] | You were in the rose garden when you saw Larry fall, right? | 你目睹拉里掉下去的时候在玫瑰园里 对吗 |
[18:10] | I was. I was so in the rose garden. | 是的 我绝对在玫瑰园里 |
[18:12] | Then why can’t we see the rose garden from this very spot?! | 那我从这儿怎么看不到玫瑰园 |
[18:15] | – You can. It’s right there. – Oh, right, yeah. | -可以啊 就在那儿 -哦 好吧 |
[18:17] | – Pretty. – Linda, I didn’t kill Larry. I loved Larry. | -挺漂亮 -琳达 我没杀拉里 我爱拉里 |
[18:20] | Okay, I didn’t love him, but I… but I liked him. | 好吧 我不爱他 但我…挺喜欢他的 |
[18:22] | – I liked being married to him. – Right, yeah, yeah. | -我喜欢当她妻子 -好好 |
[18:23] | Okay, I didn’t like being married to him, | 好吧 我不喜欢当他妻子 |
[18:25] | but I liked getting married to him. | 但我喜欢成为他妻子的那一刻 |
[18:26] | – Yeah, sure. – Okay, I didn’t like our wedding day. | -你说了算 -好吧我不喜欢我们的婚礼 |
[18:28] | It was a hard day. But the point is, I’m not a murderer. | 那天可累死人了 但重点是 我没有杀人 |
[18:30] | – I didn’t kill him. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我没杀他 -好好好 |
[18:31] | Okay, I thought about killing him. Who hasn’t? | 好吧 我想过要杀他 谁不想呢 |
[18:33] | – But I didn’t. I-I couldn’t. – Right, right. | -但我没行动 我做不到 -好好 |
[18:34] | – Okay, I could, but I didn’t. – Oh, sure, yeah. | -好吧 我做得到 但我没做 -好 |
[18:36] | – Because he died. – Oh, God! | -因为他死了 -老天 |
[18:40] | – You saved me. – Of course I did. | -你救了我 -那是当然的啊 |
[18:42] | If I let you fall, they would think that I killed you, | 如果我让你掉下去 别人又会说是我杀了你 |
[18:44] | and I’m not going through that again. | 我可不想再经历一次了 |
[18:46] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry for accusing you of murder. | 抱歉说你是杀人犯了 |
[18:49] | You definitely didn’t do it? | 你确定不是你干的吧 |
[18:50] | I definitely didn’t do it. | 绝对不是我干的 |
[18:52] | You didn’t push him and then kill him? | 不是你把他推下去的 |
[18:53] | I didn’t push anybody! | 我谁也没推 |
[18:55] | All right. Well, give me huggies. Oh. | 好吧 来抱一个 |
[18:57] | – I’m pushing you! – Oh, my face! | -我要把你推下去 -我的脸 |
[18:59] | No, I’m just kidding. I’m kid… I’m just kidding. | 开完笑的 我开 开玩笑的 |
[19:02] | -Get away from my mom! – Louise, no! She didn’t do it! | -放开我妈 -露易丝别 不是她干的 |
[19:07] | My neck! | 我的脖子 |
[19:08] | So sharp! Oh! So sharp! | 太尖 太尖了 |
[19:10] | – Stop! Stop! Stop! – Oh, boy! | -住手 住手 住手 -老天 |
[19:12] | – Get her off! – Sorry! | -把她弄下来 -抱歉 |
[19:13] | She won’t let us cut her nails. | 她不让我们给她剪指甲 |
[19:16] | I’m so sorry, Helen. How many times do I have | 太抱歉了 海伦 到底要我跟你们 |
[19:18] | to tell you people? Helen is not a murderer! | 说多少次 海伦没有杀人 |
[19:20] | I know, I know. She promised she didn’t kill Larry. | 我知道 我知道了 她跟我保证过了 |
[19:22] | Now we’re gal pals. | 现在我俩是朋友了 |
[19:23] | Of course she didn’t kill Larry! | 她当然没杀拉里 |
[19:24] | She’s a great woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[19:25] | And she’s got interesting collar bones | 她的锁骨还长得很有意思 |
[19:27] | and a perfect forehead, and-and she’s… | 额头也超美 而且 而且她 |
[19:29] | – I didn’t mean to say all that. I… – Look out! | -我没想说那些话的 我… -当心 |
[19:35] | That’s the guest bedroom! | 那是客房卧室 |
[19:38] | Other bedroom! | 又一个卧室 |
[19:39] | I got to fix that shingle! | 我得把那屋顶板修一修 |
[19:41] | Ground. Sweet ground. | 大地 亲爱的大地 |
[19:43] | I’m alive, everyone! | 我还活着 各位 |
[19:44] | – Teddy! – You fell so far! | -泰迪 -你掉得好远 |
[19:46] | – And for so long! – How are you alive? | -还掉了好久 -你居然还活着 |
[19:49] | I fell on the floor, and I can barely walk. | 我只是摔在平地上都走不动路了 |
[19:51] | I guess you can just slip and fall off the roof. | 看来真的可以不小心滑下屋顶呢 |
[19:54] | I fall off roofs all the time. | 我天天摔下屋顶 |
[19:55] | Helen, your story checks out. | 海伦 你的说法过关了 |
[19:57] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 幸好你没事 |
[19:58] | -Did-did you mean that stuff you said up there? – Uh, yeah? | -你刚在上面说的那些都是真的吗 -是吧 |
[20:01] | Well, I think you’re great | 我觉得你人也很好 |
[20:02] | and have pretty good collarbones, | 你的锁骨也很美 |
[20:04] | and if you ever took off that hat, | 而且你要是把帽子摘下来 |
[20:05] | I bet you’ve got a forehead that goes all the way back. | 我敢说你的额头肯定能一直延伸到脑后 |
[20:07] | So sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[20:09] | – Let’s get you inside. – Yeah. | -我们进去吧 -好 |
[20:13] | Hey, look… A mud box. | 看呐 这儿有个泥箱 |
[20:15] | Hey, Henry, I found something. | 亨利 我找到个东西 |
[20:17] | – I see you did. – Some crappy tool box. | -我看见了 -一个破工具箱 |
[20:20] | I know why you buried this. | 我知道你为什么要把它埋起来 |
[20:22] | You do? | 是么 |
[20:23] | Because you didn’t want Teddy to think you had tools, | 因为你不想让泰迪知道你有工具 |
[20:27] | so he’d come over and fix stuff. | 这样他才能来帮你修东西 |
[20:30] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:31] | Because you like him. | 因为你喜欢他 |
[20:32] | – I do. – It’s okay. | -是的 -没事儿 |
[20:34] | I won’t tell anybody about your secret tools. | 我不会把你的秘密工具告诉别人的 |
[20:37] | You know, I don’t think | 反正我想你也不可能 |
[20:38] | you’re gonna remember any of this anyway. | 记得今天发生的所有事 |
[20:40] | – Yeah. – Let’s go inside. | -是啊 -我们进去吧 |
[20:42] | We’re not inside? | 我们难道不是在里面么 |
[20:44] | So listen, honey, | 听我说 亲爱的 |
[20:45] | next time you’re in town, you and, | 下次你来我们镇上的话 你和 |
[20:47] | Teddy come by, have dinner at the restaurant, on us. | 泰迪一起来我们的餐馆吃饭 不要钱 |
[20:50] | – What? – Well, I’d like that very much. | -真的么 -那真是太好了 |
[20:52] | What kind of restaurant is it? | 是什么样的餐馆 |
[20:53] | – Slop shop. – Butt hut. – It’s nice. | -徒有其表 -二流餐馆 -挺好的 |
[20:55] | I am in. | 那说定了 |
[20:56] | Perfect! I’ll go there now and wait. | 太好了 我现在就回去等着你 |
[20:57] | What a wonderful little adventurecation! | 真是一次愉快的度假加冒险 |
[21:00] | Oh, I hurt so much. | 我太难受了 |
[21:01] | Take it easy, killer! | 回见 杀手 |
[21:03] | Killer. | 杀手 |
[21:05] | Okay, see you soon! | 好了 再见 |
[21:06] | – Helen, another pill. – Be safe! | -海伦 再给我一片药 -开车小心 |
[21:07] | – Give me another pill. – Here you go. Buh-bye! | -再给我一片 -给 再见 |
[21:09] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[21:10] | – Don’t kill anyone! – Nah, you got it! | -别杀人哟 -没问题 |
[21:13] | What a sweetheart. | 真是个好姑娘 |
[21:15] | Ooh, let’s go break into someone’s lake house. | 我们下次去闯别人的湖边别墅吧 |
[21:17] | *I’m falling for Helen* | *我迷上了海伦* |
[21:20] | *And there’s no tellin’* | *我不知道* |
[21:22] | *Just how far a fella can fall* | *对像海伦这样穿衣棒* |
[21:25] | *For sure-fitted, strong-armed, wild-eyed widow like Helen * | *体力好 大眼睛的寡妇我能爱到什么程度* |
[21:32] | *And there’s no tellin’* | *我不知道* |
[21:33] | *Just how far a fella can fall* | *对像海伦这样* |
[21:37] | *For a pill-poppin’, home-wreckin’ * | *嗑药 败家* |
[21:38] | *Long-necked widow like Helen * | *脖子长的寡妇我能爱到什么程度* |
[21:41] | *I’m falling for Helen… * | *我迷上了海伦* |