时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | “虫”八哥 除虫害公司 | |
[00:36] | I can’t believe we’re at school on a Saturday. | 真不敢相信我们周六还得来学校 |
[00:38] | The Cotton Candy Festival is today at Wonder Wharf! | 今天奇幻码头要举办棉花糖大会呢 |
[00:41] | I heard they have unusual and exotic flavors. | 听说有很特别的口味 |
[00:43] | – Like lasagna. – And chimichurri! | -比如千层面口味 -香辣酱口味 |
[00:45] | Well, you’ll never know since you’ll all be in detention. | 你们永远不会知道了 因为你们都得留校 |
[00:47] | Dad, Tina will give you all the money in her bank account | 老爸 只要你现在立刻带我们去奇幻码头 |
[00:49] | if you take us to Wonder Wharf right now. | 蒂娜就把她银行账户里的钱都给你 |
[00:51] | Please? By the time we get out of detention, | 拜托了 等把我们放出来 |
[00:53] | the festival will be over. | 大会都该结束了 |
[00:54] | Well, you should’ve thought about | 你们惹麻烦之前 |
[00:55] | that before you got in trouble. | 就应该想到这点了 |
[00:57] | Good kids eat cotton, bad kids eat notton’. | 好孩子有棉花糖吃 坏孩子啥都没有 |
[00:59] | I can’t believe you won’t go to detention for me. | 真不敢相信你居然不替我留校 |
[01:01] | I already told you, if I could I would, | 不是说了吗 如果可以的话我也愿意 |
[01:03] | but I can’t fit into your clothes, Tammy. | 但是我穿不进你的衣服 苔米 |
[01:05] | You know I want to. | 你知道我很想的 |
[01:06] | You want to go to detention for me | 你是想替我留校 |
[01:07] | or you want to wear my clothes? | 还是想穿我的衣服 |
[01:09] | J-Just go. | 去吧 |
[01:10] | Mom, I can’t believe I got detention. | 老妈 真不敢相信我被留校了 |
[01:13] | Don’t even worry about it. | 完全不用担心 |
[01:14] | You’re, like, really pretty. | 你美极了 |
[01:16] | All day, huh? | 全天 是吧 |
[01:17] | Oof, this is gonna suck for you, really. | 这下能好好治治你了 |
[01:19] | Hey, there’s Bob. Hey, Belcher! | 是鲍勃 你好贝尔彻 |
[01:21] | You got three kids in detention, huh? | 你三个孩子都被留校了啊 |
[01:23] | Yeah, Jimmy. | 没错 吉米 |
[01:24] | I only got one. I win! | 我只有一个 我赢啦 |
[01:27] | Well, I… had none in… | 我昨天 |
[01:29] | detention yesterday! | 没有孩子被留校 |
[01:30] | How many did you have in… | 你有几个孩子 |
[01:32] | Don’t roll up your window! | 别摇上窗户 |
[01:34] | Roll it back down! | 摇下来 |
[01:38] | Well? Do any of you | 你们有谁 |
[01:39] | have anything to say for yourselves | 要为自己解释一下 |
[01:40] | after what happened yesterday at school? | 昨天在学校发生了什么吗 |
[01:42] | I have something to say. | 我有话要讲 |
[01:43] | I’d like to apologize on behalf of Tammy. | 我想代苔米道歉 |
[01:46] | She’s a horrible person who caused all of this, | 她是个可怕的女人 是她挑起了这一切 |
[01:48] | and everyone should be released | 除了她 应该把大家 |
[01:49] | from this hell pit except her. Thank you. | 都从这地狱里放出去 谢谢 |
[01:51] | You’re a liar without a hair dryer. | 你是个发型糟糕的骗子 |
[01:52] | This is your sister’s fault! | 这都是你姐姐的错 |
[01:54] | I’m a boy! | 我是哥哥 |
[01:55] | Not you, Gene. Tina. | 不是你 吉恩 我说蒂娜 |
[01:57] | She caused all of this. | 她导致了这一切的发生 |
[01:59] | If by “Caused” you mean “Didn’t cause,” then, yeah, | 如果导致的意思是没有导致 那么我承认 |
[02:01] | – I caused this. High five. – Sure. | -我导致了这一切 击掌 -好样的 |
[02:03] | – Too hard. – From what I remember, | -好疼 -在我看来 |
[02:04] | this was caused by one thing and one thing only: fashion. | 这都仅仅是因为一件事引起的 时尚 |
[02:10] | Okay, so this is it. | 开始了 |
[02:11] | Day one with my new look. | 我新装扮的第一天 |
[02:13] | I can’t believe I’m wearing this at school. | 真不敢相信我戴了这个来学校 |
[02:15] | I barely recognize you. | 我都认不出来你了 |
[02:17] | Maybe I shouldn’t do it. No, no. | 也许我不应该戴 不 不 |
[02:18] | If you want to dazzle, you got to take razzles. | 要想引人注目 就得酷炫 |
[02:21] | That’s a dazzling way to say “Risks.” | “酷炫”是”冒险”的一种更酷炫的说法 |
[02:22] | You take fashion risks with your fashion wrists. | 时尚手环 时尚冒险 |
[02:25] | Hi, how are you guys? | 你们好吗 |
[02:27] | They’re speechless, Tina. | 他们都哑口无言了 蒂娜 |
[02:28] | They don’t know what to say | 他们不知道该说些什么 |
[02:29] | because they’ve never seen anything so original. | 因为他们从来没见过这么独特的东西 |
[02:31] | I think you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[02:32] | Guys, this is going great. | 伙计们 这真棒极了 |
[02:36] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[02:37] | Tina’s wearing the same bracelet as you, Tammy! | 蒂娜戴了一条和你一样的手环 苔米 |
[02:40] | Tina, you need to take that off right now. | 蒂娜 马上摘下来 |
[02:42] | Sparkle jelly bracelets are my thing since yesterday | 从我昨天买下这星星荧光手环起 |
[02:44] | – when I bought it. – Yeah. | -它就是我专属的了 -没错 |
[02:45] | Tammy, I understand you’re disappointed. | 苔米 我理解你很失望 |
[02:47] | I’m a little disappointed, too. | 我也有点失望 |
[02:48] | Before I saw it on you, | 在我看到你戴之前 |
[02:49] | I thought this bracelet was classy. | 我还觉得这手环很漂亮 |
[02:51] | Take… it… off. | 摘 下 它 |
[02:54] | I… would… rather… die. | 我 宁 可 去 死 |
[02:57] | Then you will die! | 那你就去死吧 |
[03:01] | Get off my sister! | 放开我姐姐 |
[03:02] | Hey! You guys playing Red Rover? | 你们在玩”红色漫游者”吗[一种儿童游戏] |
[03:04] | Send Zeke on over! | 齐克来啦 |
[03:06] | I don’t know what to do! | 我不知道应该怎么办了 |
[03:07] | The fire department will fix this! | 找消防部门吧 |
[03:10] | Yeah! Foam party! | 没错 泡沫派对来啦 |
[03:15] | Detention! Saturday! | 周六 留校 |
[03:17] | – All of you! – What?! | -所有人 -什么 |
[03:18] | Admit it, Tina, the only reason | 承认吧 蒂娜 |
[03:20] | you wore that sparkle jelly bracelet | 你戴那手环 |
[03:21] | was because you wanted to copy me, okay? | 就是为了模仿我 |
[03:24] | That’s not true. I wore it because I wanted | 才不是 我戴它是因为 |
[03:26] | to make a statement without saying a word. | 我想让它为我代言 |
[03:27] | Mm-kay, well, I have a statement for you then. | 那我有话要对你说了 |
[03:31] | Darn it! | 讨厌 |
[03:32] | Why can’t I fart when I want to? | 我怎么不能自如的放屁呢 |
[03:34] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[03:35] | They got detention, Teddy. | 他们被留校了 泰迪 |
[03:36] | On the day of the Cotton Candy Festival? | 在棉花糖大会这天吗 |
[03:38] | That’s rough. | 真残忍 |
[03:39] | Wish I could go, but I can’t trust myself. | 真希望我能去 但我怕我控制不住自己 |
[03:41] | You think you’re gonna get one, maybe two cottons, | 你本打算就吃一个 最多两个 |
[03:43] | next thing you know you’re getting kicked out | 下一秒你就被赶出大会了 |
[03:44] | of the festival, and they take away your car keys. | 还被拿走了车钥匙 |
[03:46] | – Right. – Hi, sweetie. | -好吧 -你好 亲爱的 |
[03:48] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[03:49] | Hi. Good afternoon. My name is Sally. | 下午好 我叫莎莉 |
[03:51] | I hope that you’re enjoying your day. | 希望你们今天过得很愉快 |
[03:53] | Would you like to buy some magazine subscriptions | 你们能买些杂志期刊 |
[03:55] | to help me learn communication skills, | 来帮助我锻炼交流技巧 |
[03:58] | help me buy textbooks, | 帮助我买课本 |
[03:59] | and send me on a trip to Turtle Camp in Florida? | 送我去佛罗里达的海龟营地旅行吗 |
[04:02] | I’m only 283 points away from my goal. | 这些我只要再积283分就都能实现了 |
[04:05] | Turtle Camp? | 海龟营地 |
[04:06] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:07] | We’re-we’re not interested. At all. | 我们不感兴趣 一点兴趣都没有 |
[04:09] | I love turtles. | 我喜欢海龟 |
[04:10] | What do you do at camp? | 你在营地干些什么 |
[04:11] | You get in a little canoe with them? | 你和大家在小独木舟里 |
[04:13] | do turtle crafts? | 做海龟手工吗 |
[04:14] | You can select up to ten magazines | 你们可以从这些当中任意选择十本杂志 |
[04:16] | from any of these titles for only $17. | 只需要17美金 |
[04:19] | – That sounds like a great deal. Where do I sign? – Fake. | -听起来很划算啊 要在哪签字 -假的 |
[04:21] | – This is fake. Not real. – I’ll take a look! | -是假的 不是真的 -我看看 |
[04:23] | – Fake. – Let me see what you got. | -假的 -我看看都有什么 |
[04:24] | Jacuzzi Enthusiast. | 《浴缸狂粉》 |
[04:26] | Ooh, they got Lotion Monthly. | 还有《每月洗液》 |
[04:29] | Healthy Babies Digest. | 《健康宝宝文摘》 |
[04:32] | Lin, th-they never send you the magazines. | 琳 他们不会给你寄杂志 |
[04:33] | You will start receiving issues within 30 days. | 你们会在30天内收到杂志 |
[04:36] | Hold on one second, Sally. | 等一下 莎莉 |
[04:38] | Quick conversation over here with my wife. | 快速和我妻子商量下 |
[04:40] | – Lin, no. – They have Open-Toe Living. | -琳 不要买 -还有《露趾生活》 |
[04:42] | Linda, it’s a scam. | 琳达 这是个骗局 |
[04:43] | You give them money, and they just take it. | 你给他们钱 他们就私饱中囊 |
[04:45] | Sally’s a scammer? Our Sally? | 莎莉是个骗子吗 我们的莎莉 |
[04:47] | Somebody’s scamming her, too. | 有人也把她给骗了 |
[04:49] | They put her up to it. | 他们指使她做的 |
[04:50] | What are we talking about over here? | 什么情况 |
[04:52] | Somebody is scamming Sally. | 有人骗了莎莉 |
[04:54] | – Bastard! – We got to help her. | -混蛋 -我们得帮助她 |
[04:56] | Or we can just nicely ask her to leave. | 或者我们只要友好地请她离开 |
[04:58] | No, Bobby. We lost three kids to detention today. | 不行 鲍鲍 我们今天有三个孩子被留校 |
[05:01] | We’re not losing Sally, too. | 我们不能让莎莉也落得如此下场 |
[05:03] | – Sally! – What? | -莎莉 -怎么了 |
[05:04] | – Nothing, Sally! Nothing. – Uh, no. | -没什么 莎莉 -没啥 |
[05:05] | Fashion has become toxic here at Wagstaff. | 时尚已经成了瓦格斯塔夫小学的毒瘤 |
[05:08] | Believe it or not, even I have been the recipient | 有人可能不信 我也曾是所谓的 |
[05:10] | of what some people call a “Fashion thrashin’.” | “时尚涂鸦”的受害者 |
[05:15] | Wha… | 什么 |
[05:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:17] | Wh-What? “More like sweater mess”? | 什么 “烂背心” |
[05:20] | That night, I was upset. | 那晚我很生气 |
[05:21] | But instead of lashing out in anger, | 但我没有怒发冲冠 |
[05:23] | I turned to the needle. | 我拿起了针 |
[05:25] | That’s right. The knitting needle. | 没错 就是针线的针 |
[05:27] | I rehabilitated myself with fashion. | 我用它和时尚和解了 |
[05:29] | That’s an emotional-ass story, Mr. Frond. | 这故事好狗血 福旺德老师 |
[05:31] | Fashion should be a form of expression, | 时尚应该是一种表达方式 |
[05:34] | not a weapon to tear people down. | 而不是攻击人的武器 |
[05:35] | That is why I have decided to team you up | 这就是我决定把你们分组 |
[05:38] | and pitch you against each other in a fashion contest. | 来一场时尚竞赛的原因 |
[05:40] | – So far, this all makes sense. – No, thanks. | -我完全听懂了 -不用了谢谢 |
[05:43] | If you need me, | 如果要找我 |
[05:43] | I’ll be zoning out pretty hard over here. | 我就在这儿无限放空 |
[05:45] | And I’m gonna sleep with my eyes open. | 那我睁着眼睡觉就好 |
[05:47] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[05:49] | Fine. Fine, fine, fine, fine! | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[05:51] | The winning team will be allowed | 获胜的一队 |
[05:52] | to leave detention three hours early. | 可以提前三小时离开 |
[05:55] | – Wait, what? – Seriously? | -什么 -真的吗 |
[05:56] | We can go to the Cotton Candy Festival! | 这样我们就可以去棉花糖大会了 |
[05:58] | Mr. Frond, you got yourself a fashion contest. | 福旺德老师 就这么说定了 |
[06:01] | Welcome to… Scared Fabulous! | 欢迎来到”恐怖炫彩”时尚竞赛 |
[06:04] | Hey, Tina. How about a side bet? | 蒂娜 我们也来赌一把吧 |
[06:05] | Winner gets to wear the sparkle jelly bracelet. | 赢的人可以继续戴星星荧光手环 |
[06:08] | Loser has to throw theirs in the trash. | 输的得把它扔垃圾桶 |
[06:10] | – Deal. – We’ve got a deal like Ally McBeal. | -成交 -像《甜心俏佳人》一样妥妥的赌 |
[06:12] | We’ve got a deal like Steven Spiel… berg. | 像斯皮尔伯…格一样妥妥的赌 |
[06:19] | Welcome to Scared Fabulous. | 欢迎来到恐怖炫彩 |
[06:21] | You will divide into teams and face three challenges. | 你们将分队 迎接三个挑战 |
[06:23] | You’ll sketch designs, collect materials, | 你们将设计草图 收集材料 |
[06:25] | and construct outfits on your CPR dummy. | 并在假人上完成作品 |
[06:28] | Good news for us, ’cause that dummy looks hot in anything. | 这还不错 那个假人穿啥都很酷 |
[06:30] | Then one of you will walk your design down the runway. | 每队其中一人要穿着设计好的服装走T台 |
[06:33] | You will have three impartial judges | 届时将有三位公正 |
[06:34] | with a keen sense of fashion: | 且有着敏锐时尚感的评委评分 |
[06:36] | Ms. Schnur, Coach Blevins and Mr. Branca. | 舒娜老师 布莱文斯教练和布兰卡先生 |
[06:40] | What? The big three? | 什么 三巨头 |
[06:41] | Aren’t they all supposed to be in Milan this week? | 他们这周不应该在米兰吗 |
[06:43] | They’re the only other faculty members | 除了我 就只有他们三个 |
[06:45] | who happen to be in the building today. | 今天还在学校了 |
[06:46] | I’m on Tammy’s team! | 我加入苔米队 |
[06:48] | I want to be on Zeke’s team. | 我跟着齐克 |
[06:49] | Someday we’re gonna start | 终有一天我们会开启自己的 |
[06:50] | our own men’s fashion line then live in a van! | 男装时尚品牌 然后住在车里 |
[06:53] | Yeah! Called Fancy Pants! | 没错 品牌名就叫”酷裤” |
[06:55] | You’re gonna fance the way you pants. | 你整个人会像你的裤子一样酷 |
[06:56] | I guarantee it! | 我保证 |
[06:57] | Fine, then. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | The last team will be the Belcher kids. | 最后一组就是贝尔彻了 |
[06:59] | There are three of you, | 虽然你们有三个人 |
[07:00] | but I don’t really see that as an advantage. | 不过似乎不是什么优势 |
[07:02] | Don’t underestimate us. Our family’s motto is, | 别小看我们 我们家族的座右铭是 |
[07:04] | “Maybe we’ll get lucky this time.” | “没准这次会交好运” |
[07:05] | I thought it was, “Stop touching that! | 我还以为是 “不许碰那个了 |
[07:06] | You’re getting it all greasy!” | 弄得全是油” |
[07:08] | How’s the burger, Sally? | 莎莉 汉堡怎么样 |
[07:10] | – You like it? – It’s fine. Thanks. | -喜欢吗 -还行 谢谢 |
[07:12] | So, are you guys gonna buy any magazines? | 你们到底买不买杂志呢 |
[07:15] | – No, Sally, ’cause your life is a lie. – What? | -不买 因为你的人生是个谎言 -什么 |
[07:17] | Linda. Sorry, Sally. | 琳达 莎莉 抱歉 |
[07:19] | What my wife is trying to say is that | 我妻子的意思是 |
[07:21] | there are no magazines. | 没有什么杂志 |
[07:22] | You’re-you’re involved in a scam. | 你应该卷入了一场骗局 |
[07:24] | Somebody is using you. | 有人在利用你 |
[07:26] | But I’m only 283 points away from reaching my goal. | 但我还有283分就达到目标了 |
[07:28] | Sally! There are no points! | 莎莉 没有分 |
[07:30] | – What? – There is no goal! | -什么 -没有目标 |
[07:31] | – But… – There are no turtles! | -可… -没有海龟 |
[07:32] | You got to get out! | 你得清醒 |
[07:33] | What happened to the turtles? | 海龟怎么了 |
[07:34] | Linda, calm down. | 琳达 冷静 |
[07:35] | I guess I’m gonna get going. | 我还是先走吧 |
[07:37] | Okay, yeah, but did you get | 好的 不过你听明白 |
[07:38] | what we were talking about here? | 我们刚才说的话了吗 |
[07:39] | Give me a quick hug! | 来抱一下 |
[07:40] | We’ll, I’m not supposed… | 我不应该 |
[07:42] | – Sally. – I got to be on my way, but, | -莎莉 -我得走了 |
[07:44] | sorry to, uh… sorry to, | 抱歉 抱… |
[07:46] | sorry to, uh… sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[07:48] | – Bye, Sally. – What a nice girl. | -再见 莎莉 -真是个好孩子 |
[07:51] | Wait, where’s my purse? My purse! | 等等 我的包呢 我的包 |
[07:53] | Oh, there it is. There it is. | 哦在这里 在这儿 |
[07:55] | Everything’s okay. | 一切正常 |
[07:56] | – My fries! – You ate them, Teddy. | -我的薯条呢 -被你吃了 泰迪 |
[07:58] | Oh, okay. Can I get another fry over here please? | 好吧 我能再来点吗 |
[08:01] | All right. I just got off the phone | 我刚给斯普尔斯校长的 |
[08:03] | with Principal Spoors’ voicemail. | 语音信箱留了言 |
[08:04] | I feel like the message went really well, | 传达得很顺利 |
[08:06] | and I think what we’re looking at here | 即将进行的比赛 |
[08:08] | is a pilot program that will probably go national. | 可能是将火遍全美的电视节目的试播集 |
[08:12] | So, Ms. Schnur, what is the first challenge? | 舒娜老师 第一个挑战是什么 |
[08:15] | For my challenge, I want each team to design an outfit | 我的挑战是 每一组将设计一套服装 |
[08:18] | that I can wear over a three-day holiday weekend. | 适合我在三天假期里穿的 |
[08:22] | All right, Schnur, what are we talking here? | 好吧舒娜 什么样的假期 |
[08:23] | Martial arts tournament? | 武术比赛 |
[08:24] | Canadian pill run? Antiquing? | 加拿大瘾君子狂奔节 古董收购 |
[08:26] | No. I’m just gonna sit on the couch all weekend | 不 我会三天都坐在沙发上 |
[08:29] | and watch a David Schwimmer movie marathon. | 连续看大卫·修蒙[曾出演老友记]的电影 |
[08:31] | Great! Okay, designers, | 棒 设计师们 |
[08:32] | time to make her fab while you rehab. | 改造她也改造你们自己吧 |
[08:36] | Ms. Schnur wants to sit on the couch for three days. | 舒娜老师要在沙发上坐三天 |
[08:38] | Gene, you were born to design this outfit. | 吉恩 简直是为你量身打造的设计 |
[08:40] | I’m like the Steve Jobs | 我可是沙发达人中的 |
[08:42] | of sitting on the couch for three days. | 乔布斯啊 |
[08:43] | Tina, you can be our model. | 蒂娜 你可以做模特 |
[08:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:46] | I’m not very good at walking. | 我走路不太擅长 |
[08:47] | You’re getting better. | 你已经有进步了 |
[08:48] | Just keep your head high, | 只要扬着头 |
[08:49] | pick your knees up, | 抬起膝盖 |
[08:50] | and make every step a glamorous stomp. | 每一步都重重地踏下就好了 |
[08:52] | You mean like a horse? | 你是说 像马那样吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:58] | Clip-clop, girl! | 跑起来吧 姐们 |
[09:01] | I’m in. | 行 |
[09:02] | All right, designers, you each have | 设计师们 你们每队 |
[09:04] | five minutes to collect your materials. | 有五分钟的时间收集材料 |
[09:06] | – Are we going to the fabric store? – No! | -我们要去纺织品店吗 -不 |
[09:08] | For this challenge, | 在这次挑战中 |
[09:09] | you can only use materials | 你们只能使用舒娜老师 |
[09:10] | from Ms. Schnur’s supply closet. | 材料柜里的材料 |
[09:12] | And your time starts… now! | 预备 开始 |
[09:14] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[09:19] | you copied my bracelet, Tina, | 蒂娜 你都抄袭了我的手链 |
[09:21] | and now you want to take my stapler? | 还要抢我的订书机吗 |
[09:22] | Why don’t you staple your mouth shut, | 怎么不把你的嘴订上呢 |
[09:24] | ’cause your face keeps falling open | 一直张着 |
[09:25] | and dumb words keep coming out. | 还总冒出些蠢话 |
[09:27] | Mine! | 我的 |
[09:28] | No…! | 不 |
[09:29] | Oh, there’s another one right here. | 哦这里还有一个 |
[09:31] | Welcome to the runway. | 欢迎来到T台秀 |
[09:32] | As you know in fashion, | 你们也知道 在时尚界 |
[09:33] | one day you’re in, | 今天还在圈里 |
[09:34] | the next day you’re rehabilitated. | 第二天可能就幡然醒悟 |
[09:37] | And out free in the world eating cotton candy | 然后回到自由的世界吃着棉花糖 |
[09:38] | to shove it in your face, the whole thing. | 被扔到脸上什么的 |
[09:41] | The winner of this challenge will receive immunity | 本轮获胜者将获得下轮挑战的豁免权 |
[09:43] | in the next round. Let’s start the show! | 现在开始吧 |
[09:47] | J-Ju’s wearing the Couch-fit! | 小吉穿着沙发套装 |
[09:48] | For the d… For those days | 总…总有那么几天 |
[09:50] | you just don’t want to get off the couch, | 你就是不想离开沙发 |
[09:52] | now you don’t have to. | 现在你也不必离开了 |
[09:53] | – ‘Cause you are the couch. – Spin. | -因为你就是沙发 -转一下 |
[09:55] | Looking good, girl! | 看起来不错 |
[09:58] | It doesn’t matter if she’s out | 不论是出门 |
[10:00] | on the town or in on the couch, | 还是坐在沙发上 |
[10:02] | we wanted Ms. Schnur to look fun and flirty, | 舒娜老师都应该又美又迷人 |
[10:04] | not gross and dirty. | 而不是又脏又恶心 |
[10:05] | This is me right now. | 就是这样 |
[10:07] | And… clip-clop. Clip-clop. | 嗒嗒嗒 |
[10:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[10:11] | I introduce to you the Adult Bib. | 向你们隆重介绍 成人围裙 |
[10:13] | The pockets are lined with aluminum foil | 口袋由铝箔衬里 |
[10:16] | to keep your chicken wings warm. | 可为鸡翅保温 |
[10:17] | We got this, Gene. Tina looks great out there. | 我们赢定了 吉恩 蒂娜的效果很不错 |
[10:20] | Horsey but good. | 有点像马 不过不错 |
[10:22] | Oh, no! My nephew through the years! | 不 我侄子的照片 |
[10:24] | Oh, nice one, Tina. good luck winning | 干得好 蒂娜 祝你在毁了 |
[10:26] | after you ruined Ms. Schnur’s family forever. | 舒娜老师的家庭后还能获胜 |
[10:31] | Now it’s time to pick a winner and see | 现在该选择胜者了 |
[10:33] | who will get immunity and move directly to the final round. | 谁将得到豁免权 直接晋级最后一轮呢 |
[10:37] | Zeke, Jimmy Jr., I found your look incredibly offensive. | 齐克 小吉米 你们的设计太无礼了 |
[10:41] | I am not a couch. | 我可不是沙发 |
[10:42] | Tammy, Jocelyn, | 苔米 乔丝玲 |
[10:44] | your flirty outfit would send the wrong message | 你们颇具调情意味的服装 |
[10:47] | to the Chinese food delivery guy. | 会让中餐馆的送餐员误会的 |
[10:49] | His name is Enrique, | 他叫恩里克 |
[10:50] | and he’s already very forward with me. | 他本来就已经对我很有意图了 |
[10:52] | Belcher children, your model fell over | 贝尔彻家的 你们的模特摔倒 |
[10:55] | and destroyed all my photographs of Nathan. | 毁了我侄子内森的所有照片 |
[10:57] | Ms. Schnur, it’s time to announce your decision. | 舒娜老师 该宣布结果了 |
[11:00] | The winner of this challenge is… | 本次挑战的赢家是… |
[11:03] | Come on, Schnur. | 拜托 舒娜 |
[11:04] | Get us to that sweet, sweet cotton candy. | 让我们去那甜得发腻的棉花糖大会吧 |
[11:07] | …Tammy and Jocelyn. | 苔米和乔丝玲 |
[11:09] | – Yay! We’re popular! – Yes! Yes! | -我们好受欢迎 -太棒了 太棒了 |
[11:11] | Sparkle jealous, much? | 超级嫉妒我吧 |
[11:12] | Blah, blah, blah much? That’s you. | 吧唧吧唧吧唧 这就是你 |
[11:14] | I want cotton candy much! That’s me! | 我超级想吃棉花糖 那就是我 |
[11:19] | Kids, welcome to round two. | 孩子们 欢迎来到第二轮 |
[11:22] | Coach Blevins, tell the designers | 布莱文斯教练 跟设计师们 |
[11:23] | about their next challenge. | 说说第二轮挑战的规则 |
[11:25] | I just came in today | 我今天来 |
[11:26] | to pull up these old wrestling mats | 是想把这些摔跤垫处理掉 |
[11:28] | because they’re full of, uh, blood and spit. | 上面全是…血和口水 |
[11:31] | Also, I need to throw out these jerseys. | 另外 我还得扔掉这些毛衫 |
[11:33] | They’re from the ’60s, | 它们都太过时了 |
[11:34] | and they have high levels of bacteria. | 上面还有很多细菌 |
[11:36] | Yeah, but isn’t bacteria just a myth? | 细菌难道不是人们编出来的东西么 |
[11:38] | So let’s just say the materials | 也就是说 |
[11:40] | for this challenge will be wrestling mats and old jerseys. | 本轮挑战的材料就是摔跤垫和旧毛衫 |
[11:43] | Now, tell them what kind of outfit you want. | 现在跟他们说说你想要什么样的服装 |
[11:45] | Well, next Saturday, | 下周六 |
[11:46] | I have a wrestling meet in the morning, | 我上午要参加摔跤大会 |
[11:48] | traffic school in the afternoon | 下午上交通法规课 |
[11:50] | and salsa dancing at night. | 晚上要去跳莎莎舞 |
[11:51] | So I guess I need an outfit that’s a triple threat: | 所以我需要一件同时满足三个功能的服装 |
[11:55] | coaching, getting my license back, dancing. | 当教练 拿回我的驾驶证 跳舞 |
[11:57] | You heard the man. | 你们都听到了吧 |
[11:58] | Let’s get started, designers. | 现在开始吧 设计师们 |
[12:00] | Good luck, designer-whiners! | 祝你们好运 可怜的设计师们 |
[12:02] | We have immunity! | 我们有豁免权啦 |
[12:03] | That means we don’t have to design an outfit this round, | 那意味着我们这轮不用设计服装了 |
[12:05] | and we can never die. | 而且永远不会死了 |
[12:07] | Just the first thing. The second thing is incorrect. | 第一个对了 第二个没那回事 |
[12:10] | Excuse me. Hi. | 不好意思 嗨 |
[12:12] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[12:12] | Did you tell this girl that she was part of a scam? | 你们是不是跟这女孩说她被骗了 |
[12:17] | – A little bit? – Who are you? | -说了一点吧 -你是谁 |
[12:18] | I’m Trish, and I’ve been helping girls like Sally | 翠西 过去16年里 我一直致力于 |
[12:21] | get communication skills, textbooks | 帮助莎莉这样的女孩锻炼沟通能力 |
[12:23] | and trips to Florida for the last 16 years. | 买课本 去弗罗里达旅行 |
[12:26] | Oh, okay. So you’re the one | 所以你就是那个策划 |
[12:28] | behind the whole fake Turtle Camp thing? | 假海龟营地的人咯 |
[12:30] | Fake Turtle Camp thing? | 假海龟营地 |
[12:32] | Do you know what these girls learn down there? | 你知道这些女孩能从中学到什么吗 |
[12:34] | – They learn to come out of their shell. – Yup. | -学会从她们自己的龟壳里爬出来 -是么 |
[12:37] | Let me tell you a story, huh? | 我跟你讲个故事吧 |
[12:38] | Once upon a time, there was a little girl. | 很久以前 有一个女孩 |
[12:40] | And she used to stutter with a lisp, like this. | 她一度有点大舌头 像这样 |
[12:44] | And then she sold magazines and went to Turtle Camp, | 后来她通过卖杂志参加了海龟营地 |
[12:46] | and everything changed. | 她的人生因此改变 |
[12:48] | Was it you? | 那是你吗 |
[12:49] | Yes. Let’s say yes. | 是的 算是吧 |
[12:50] | These magazines change lives. | 这些杂志能改变她们的人生 |
[12:52] | Oh, my God, Bobby, it’s not a scam. | 天呐 鲍鲍 这不是骗局 |
[12:55] | – We had it all wrong. – Uh, yeah. | -我们都想错了 -是么 |
[12:57] | Still think this is a bunch of crap. | 我还是觉得是胡说八道 |
[12:59] | It-it just seems like you’re asking girls | 感觉你就是让这些女孩卖杂志 |
[13:00] | to sell magazines and then taking the money. | 然后把钱据为己有 |
[13:02] | Okay, you know what else a turtle can do? | 你知道海龟还能做什么吗 |
[13:06] | Do you know? | 知道吗 |
[13:06] | A little turtle, what can it do, hmm? | 小海龟 能做什么 |
[13:08] | – It can snap! – Snapping turtles! | -能扇人 -扇人的海龟 |
[13:10] | So do you want to see me snap, hmm? | 所以你们是想看我扇人呢 |
[13:13] | – No. – Or do you want to buy some magazines? | -不要 -还是买我的杂志 |
[13:16] | Calm down. What are you doing? | 冷静 你在做什么 |
[13:17] | Okay, okay, take it easy. | 行了 行了 别激动 |
[13:19] | Oh, no! Bobby, she’s pulling up the counter! | 鲍鲍 她要把柜台掀翻了 |
[13:21] | Do… you… want to buy any… magazines?! | 你们 要不要 买杂志 |
[13:25] | Say yes, Bobby! Say yes! | 快说买 鲍勃 快说买 |
[13:26] | God, I’m going crazy! | 老天 我要抓狂了 |
[13:28] | Okay, do you have any magazines about cooking? | 好吧 你有关于做菜的杂志吗 |
[13:30] | We have Cooking in the Kitchen. | 我们有《厨房菜谱》 |
[13:31] | Great. I’ll get my checkbook. | 那好 我去那支票簿 |
[13:32] | Get your checkbook. | 快去拿 |
[13:33] | – Get it! – I’m getting it! | -快去 -我在去了 |
[13:34] | – Hurry! – I can’t find it! | -快点 -我找不到了 |
[13:36] | Okay, the designs are complete. | 好了 本轮设计结束了 |
[13:38] | Let’s tear them apart metaphorically. | 该让他们承受枪林弹雨的批评了 |
[13:42] | Coach Blevins will be sporty and spicy | 布莱文斯教练穿着这套全天适用服装 |
[13:44] | in this one-piece, all-day dress shirt. | 将会又运动又性感 |
[13:47] | You’ll notice the design is backless, | 你们会发现这套是露背装 |
[13:49] | which is perfect for salsa dancing | 专为莎莎舞设计 |
[13:50] | and gettinyour license back. | 并有利于你拿回驾驶证 |
[13:53] | – Come on! – Zeke is wearing | -来啊 -齐克现在穿的是 |
[13:54] | a traditional Japanese samurai outfit. | 传统日本武士服 |
[13:57] | ‘Cause there is nowhere this outfit doesn’t fit in | 这套服装在哪儿都能完美融入 |
[13:59] | and stand out. | 并让你熠熠闪光 |
[14:01] | Coach Blevins, it’s time | 布莱文斯教练 该宣布 |
[14:03] | to announce the winner of this challenge | 这次挑战的赢家了 |
[14:04] | and who will face Tammy and Jocelyn in the final round! | 他们将在最后一轮中迎战乔丝玲和苔米 |
[14:08] | I honestly don’t know anything about fashion. | 我对时尚一窍不通 |
[14:10] | Can we just call it a tie? | 可以是平局吗 |
[14:12] | No, we cannot call it a tie. | 不行 不能是平局 |
[14:13] | It’s fashion. There has to be a winner | 这是时尚 必须得有赢家 |
[14:15] | and a loser. Pick one! | 和输家 选吧 |
[14:16] | Maybe | 要不 |
[14:17] | they should just wrestle for it. | 让他们摔跤决定吧 |
[14:19] | That’s how I usually settle things in my gym class. | 我的体育课上都是用这种方式来决胜负的 |
[14:21] | Fine, then. If that’s what it takes | 好吧 如果你非要这样 |
[14:22] | for you to pick a winner, | 才能选出获胜者 |
[14:23] | then we’ll have them wrestle. | 那就让他们摔跤吧 |
[14:25] | Wait. What? | 等等 啥 |
[14:26] | Go! | 开始 |
[14:27] | Yeah! This is my kind of fashion show! | 好耶 这就是我眼中的时装秀 |
[14:29] | Gene, get over here! I’m gonna get ya! | 吉恩 快来迎战 我要打败你 |
[14:31] | – Come on! Come on! – I just ironed this outfit! | -来啊 来啊 -我的衣服刚熨过 |
[14:35] | Oh, hello, Principal Spoors. | 斯普尔斯校长 |
[14:37] | We’re right in the middle of a fashion show. | 我们正在举行时尚比赛 |
[14:38] | I assume you’re calling about that? | 你打来是问这个的吧 |
[14:40] | It’s-it’s a little hard to hear you. | 我 我有点听不清你讲什么 |
[14:42] | – Wh-What were you saying? – Stop it! | -你 你说啥 -住手 |
[14:43] | Oh, you… you what Scared Fabulous? | 你…你说你怎么恐怖炫彩来着 |
[14:46] | You hate it. Okay. | 你讨厌 好吧 |
[14:48] | Like, ironically? | 你 是在说反话吗 |
[14:49] | Hey, Tina! You guys are gonna lose! | 蒂娜 你们输定了 |
[14:51] | So bracelet in your facelet is | 我是说 准备好 |
[14:53] | what I’m talking about! | 把你的手环扔自己脸上吧 |
[14:54] | You want to go, Tammy? | 要来一局吗 苔米 |
[14:55] | – Want to go?! – Yeah! | -要来一局吗 -来呀 |
[14:56] | I’d like to talk to you more, a little more, | 我还想再和你谈谈 再谈谈 |
[14:58] | about the… Oh. Okay, right. | 关于…好吧 |
[15:00] | No more calls on the weekend. | 周末不要再给你打电话了 |
[15:01] | Got it. Right. Bye. | 明白 再见 |
[15:02] | So, designers, I just spoke with Principal Spoors, | 设计师们 我刚和校长通了电话 |
[15:04] | and there have been some new developments. | 情况有变 |
[15:06] | Scared Fabulous will abruptly end now, | 恐怖炫彩时装比赛临时终止 |
[15:08] | and we’ll all be returning to class | 你们要回教室 |
[15:09] | where detention will resume as usual. | 继续留校了 |
[15:11] | What?! | 啥 |
[15:13] | What about the finals? | 决赛呢 |
[15:14] | And the Cotton Candy Festival! | 棉花糖大会呢 |
[15:16] | Mr. Frond, hold on. | 福旺德老师 等等 |
[15:18] | You’re gonna let Principal Spoors | 你就这样让斯普尔斯校长 |
[15:19] | just shut down our rehabilitation? | 毙掉你的改造计划吗 |
[15:21] | It was a mutual decision. | 这是我俩商议后的决定 |
[15:23] | Oh, I get what’s going on. | 我知道是怎么一回事 |
[15:25] | He didn’t think you were qualified | 他觉得你没资格策划 |
[15:27] | to run a fashion-based at-risk youth program. | 时尚拯救问题青年项目 |
[15:29] | Maybe another teacher will have to do it. | 也许得找其它老师 |
[15:31] | Someone with, say, a knack for fashion. | 有时尚品味的老师 |
[15:34] | I… I’m Wagstaff’s fashion guy. | 我…我可是瓦格斯塔夫的潮男 |
[15:37] | I’m a better designer than all of you combined. | 我的设计才华比你们所有人加起来还多 |
[15:39] | I could sew you under the table. | 我都能把你缝在桌子底下 |
[15:41] | Oh, really? | 是么 |
[15:42] | Well, why don’t you put your knitting needles | 那你怎么不用针线 |
[15:43] | where your mouth is? | 缝缝你的嘴呢 |
[15:45] | One last challenge… | 最后一轮挑战 |
[15:46] | all of us against you. | 我们所有人和你对决 |
[15:47] | Mr. Branca judges. Right, Mr. Branca? | 布兰卡当评委 可以吗 布兰卡先生 |
[15:49] | I like clean lines and simple silhouettes. | 我喜欢简洁的线条和轮廓 |
[15:52] | No. I don’t want to work with Tina. I won’t do it. | 不要 我不要和蒂娜一组 办不到 |
[15:54] | Tammy shush. I’m getting us out of here. | 闭嘴苔米 我是想把我们大家都弄出去 |
[15:56] | I don’t want to work with Tina. | 我不要和蒂娜一组 |
[15:57] | – I don’t… I… – Stop it! Just shush. Shush! | -我不…我 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[15:59] | If you win, we’ll tell Principal Spoors | 如果你赢了 我们就告诉斯普尔斯校长 |
[16:00] | that you scared us fabulous, | 你完全把我们给镇住了 |
[16:02] | and that you’re the best dressed man we’ve ever seen. | 你是我们见过最会穿衣服的人 |
[16:04] | But if we win, we all get to leave early. | 但如果我们赢了 就让我们都提前离开 |
[16:08] | I’m a knitter, not a quitter. | 我是个针线高手 不是退缩小丑 |
[16:10] | Kids, you’re on. | 孩子们 赌一把吧 |
[16:12] | – All right! – Hell yeah! | -太好了 -欧耶 |
[16:13] | Oh, my God, yeah! Let’s do it. | 天呐 来吧 赌一把 |
[16:14] | You can take our Saturday morning, | 你可以霸占我们的周六上午 |
[16:16] | but you’ll hopefully never take away | 但愿永远别让你夺走 |
[16:18] | our mid-to-late Saturday afternoon! | 我们的周六下午中后半段 |
[16:24] | Let the ultimate challenge begin. | 终极对决即将展开 |
[16:27] | The fashionista versus the detentionistas. | 潮爆老师对战留校学生 |
[16:31] | I can’t believe I have to work with Tina. | 真不敢相信我要和蒂娜一队 |
[16:32] | She smells like failure, | 她浑身散发一股要输的气场 |
[16:33] | and her hair smells like ketchup. | 还一头番茄酱味儿 |
[16:34] | It’s not like I want to work with you, either, Tammy. | 你以为我想和你一队么 苔米 |
[16:36] | And you’re wrong. | 还有 你说错了 |
[16:37] | My hair doesn’t smell like ketchup. My skin does. | 我头发没有番茄酱味儿 皮肤才有 |
[16:39] | Oh. You guys, try to keep it together | 各位 为了终极对决 |
[16:41] | for one last challenge. | 咱能团结点吗 |
[16:42] | We’ll all get out of here, | 等我们都出去了 |
[16:43] | and you can hate each other on the outside. | 你们可以在外面打一架 |
[16:45] | Let me paint a picture. | 我来描述下背景 |
[16:46] | I am president in the old country. | 我是一个故国的总统 |
[16:48] | The revolution is underway. | 革命正在打响 |
[16:50] | The rebels have charged into my palace, | 反叛军已经攻入我的宫殿 |
[16:52] | dragged me onto the street, | 把我拉到大街上 |
[16:53] | and are demanding justice. | 要求公正的处决 |
[16:55] | I must give a speech. | 现在我必须要发表一番演说 |
[16:56] | I want you to design a look | 你们要给我设计一套能改变我人生的衣服 |
[16:58] | that will save my life using a material | 材料就用我如今在你们这 |
[17:01] | that I now work with every day in your wonderful country. | 伟大的国家工作时每天都会接触到的东西 |
[17:04] | Trash. You have 20 minutes. Dig! | 也就是垃圾 限时20分钟 开挖吧 |
[17:07] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快上 快上 |
[17:08] | So what do we owe you? | 要付你多少钱 |
[17:10] | Let’s call it $160. | 就算160块吧 |
[17:12] | That’s not how much magazines cost. | 那可不是杂志的价钱 |
[17:14] | Hey, Bob. | 嘿 鲍勃 |
[17:14] | Just wanted to check how many kids | 我就是来确认下 |
[17:16] | you were gonna be picking up from detention. | 你今天得从学校接几个被留校的娃回来 |
[17:18] | – Still three? – Not now, Jimmy. | -还是三个吗 -现在没心情 吉米 |
[17:19] | We’re in the middle of something here. | 我正忙着呢 |
[17:21] | Yeah? What are you talking about? | 是么 你在说啥呢 |
[17:23] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[17:23] | You know what? Just… | 知道吗 就是… |
[17:24] | Nah, you-you wouldn’t be interested. | 算了 你 你不会感兴趣的 |
[17:26] | Ha! Yeah, you’re right. | 那倒是 |
[17:28] | But, uh, you know, tell me so I can not be interested. | 但你可以先告诉我 然后我再表示不感兴趣 |
[17:30] | Well, we were just using some of our profits | 我们打算拨出我们店盈利的一部分 |
[17:32] | to help Sally here with her textbooks | 帮助这位莎莉小朋友买书 |
[17:34] | and communication skills and Turtle Camp. | 提高沟通技能 并送她参加海龟营地 |
[17:37] | Just some philanthropy. | 做点慈善 |
[17:38] | You know, giving back to the community. | 回报社会 |
[17:39] | We bought 20 magazine subscriptions, | 我们订了20本杂志 |
[17:41] | but it’s not a big deal. | 但没啥大不了的 |
[17:42] | Nothing you’d be interested in. | 你不会感兴趣的 |
[17:44] | 20? That’s dumb. I could buy 40. | 20本 弱爆了 我能买40本 |
[17:46] | I don’t think you could. | 我不信 |
[17:47] | Oh, yeah, I could easily. | 我可以 易如反掌 |
[17:48] | I give back like a son of a bitch. | 我可爱回报社会了 |
[17:50] | Hey, uh, why don’t you guys come over | 等你们这边弄完 |
[17:51] | to my place after you’re done here? | 就到我的店里来吧 |
[17:53] | I’ll take two of everything. | 我每种杂志都订两本 |
[17:56] | Yes, sir! You got it. | 好的 先生 我们马上就来 |
[17:59] | You should receive your first issues | 你们会在12到18周以内 |
[18:00] | in ten to 12 to 18 weeks, huh? | 收到你们的第一期杂志 |
[18:02] | Okay, thanks for your support. Bye! | 谢谢你们的支持 再见 |
[18:04] | And I’ll send you a postcard from Turtle Camp. | 我会从海龟营地给你们寄明信片的 |
[18:06] | I hope you do, Sally. | 但愿你会 莎莉 |
[18:08] | I really hope you do. | 真心希望 |
[18:09] | Me, too. I hope I do it, too. | 我也是 我也希望自己会 |
[18:10] | Bye. Love you, Sally! | 拜 爱你哦 莎莉 |
[18:12] | Okay, thank-thank you. | 好吧 谢…谢谢 |
[18:13] | Today was a good day. | 今天真是个好日子 |
[18:15] | Yeah. We got screwed, but Jimmy got screwed more. | 是啊 我们被整了 但吉米被整得更惨 |
[18:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:19] | I found some cucumber. | 我找到几根黄瓜 |
[18:20] | Maybe we can make a cucumber-bund? | 也许我们能用它做个黄瓜背心 |
[18:22] | Come on, Philip. | 快找啊 菲利普 |
[18:23] | It’s time to prove yourself to the world. | 是向世界证明你实力的时候了 |
[18:26] | Let’s make something Fronderful! | 做出超级福旺德的东西吧 |
[18:30] | We’re out of peanut butter! | 我们的花生酱不够了 |
[18:31] | Where are we gonna find something | 这下上哪儿去找 |
[18:32] | that can wrap around a human wrist? Hey. | 能裹在人手腕上的东西 |
[18:35] | What if Tina and Tammy each threw away their bracelets? | 让蒂娜和苔米贡献出她们的手环怎么样 |
[18:37] | Then we could use them to hold up the lettuce. | 可以用来固定生菜 |
[18:39] | – Great idea J-Ju! – Thanks, Zeke! | -好主意 小吉 -谢谢 齐克 |
[18:41] | No way. My sparkle jelly stays on my wrist until I die, | 没门 我绝不会把我的星星荧光手环脱下来 |
[18:44] | and then probably even after that. | 死也不会 死后也不会 |
[18:46] | Tina can throw hers away. | 蒂娜可以把她的贡献出来 |
[18:47] | Why don’t we throw Tammy away? | 把你贡献出来如何 |
[18:51] | Come on, girls! | 别这样 姑娘们 |
[18:52] | Work together for God’s sake! | 能配合点不 |
[18:54] | Guys, we’re gonna lose! | 各位 这样我们输定了 |
[18:56] | We’re supposed to be at the Cotton Candy Festival right now, | 我们这会儿本该在棉花糖大会上的 |
[18:58] | and instead we’re standing in a freaking Dumpster! | 但现在却站在这堆垃圾里 |
[19:01] | They’re just stupid sparkle jelly bracelets! | 那就是个蠢荧光手环 |
[19:04] | They’re not stupid! They’re made of rubber, | 它才不蠢 这是橡胶做的 |
[19:06] | and they have a little charm on them, | 有着迷人的魅力 |
[19:07] | and they define who you are. | 能为你代言 |
[19:08] | Oh, my God, they are stupid. | 我去 突然觉得它好蠢 |
[19:10] | I don’t need this sparkle jelly to dazzle. | 我不需要这荧光棒也能发光发亮 |
[19:12] | I dazzle on my own. We all do. | 我自己就能发光发亮 我们都能 |
[19:15] | Except for Tammy. | 除了苔米 |
[19:15] | How sure are we that this is peanut butter? | 我们怎么能确定这是花生酱 |
[19:17] | ‘Cause it’s starting to burn. | 我突然感觉好烧啊 |
[19:18] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你们了 |
[19:19] | Go on with what you were saying. | 你们继续吧 |
[19:20] | Tammy, these bracelets are what got us in here. | 是这手环把我们带到这儿来的 |
[19:22] | Let’s use them to get us out of here. | 我们也让它带我们出去吧 |
[19:24] | I’m throwing mine away. | 我要把我的扔了 |
[19:27] | Thanks, T. | 谢了 小蒂 |
[19:28] | Tammy, now you throw away your bracelet. | 苔米 把你的也扔了 |
[19:30] | We need it to hold up the other arm. | 我们要用它来固定另一只胳膊 |
[19:31] | What do you say, Tammy? | 你觉得呢 苔米 |
[19:35] | Let the fashion show begin! | 时装秀现在开始 |
[19:42] | This is my design. | 这 就是我的设计 |
[19:43] | It is a slim-fitted European-style suit. | 是修身款欧式外套 |
[19:46] | Apparently, Hildy the lunch lady | 食堂大妈希尔蒂显然 |
[19:47] | cuts her hair in the parking lot, | 在停车场理了发 |
[19:48] | which I have used to make a fur lapel. | 我用她剪下来的头发做了个毛领 |
[19:53] | This is our fresh new design made of not-so-fresh lettuce. | 这是我们用不那么新的生菜做出的最新设计 |
[19:57] | It’s a tailored suit, perfect for a summertime wedding, | 是一套女士西装 专为夏日婚礼 |
[20:00] | or a summertime revolution. | 或者夏日革命设计 |
[20:04] | Designers, I am impressed. | 设计师们 我感到很震撼 |
[20:07] | Both teams did an excellent job making my trash suit. | 两队都做出了很棒的垃圾设计 |
[20:10] | Mr. Frond, your outfit had class and sass. | 福旺德先生 你的服装又时髦又有格调 |
[20:13] | Kids, the tailored fit around the wrists | 孩子们 你们为我设计的生菜西服 |
[20:15] | of my lettuce suit was impeccable! | 手腕部位简直无懈可击 |
[20:17] | We can easily change it to peccable if you prefer. | 如果你想的话 我们可以立马让它有懈可击 |
[20:19] | But there was a clear winner. | 但胜负显而易见 |
[20:27] | The kids! | 孩子们 |
[20:27] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:29] | Mr. Branca, there must be some mistake. | 布兰卡先生 你肯定搞错了 |
[20:34] | Wait. Did Tina and Tammy | 等下 蒂娜和苔米 |
[20:35] | give up their bracelets to secure your sleeves? | 把手环贡献出来给你固定袖子了吗 |
[20:37] | Did you… collaborate on fashion | 你们难道是 齐心合力 |
[20:40] | and build a bridge to friendship and understanding? | 建筑了一座通往友谊和理解的桥么 |
[20:43] | We sure did, Mr. Frond. | 是的 福旺德老师 |
[20:44] | – Let it go, Tammy! – No! Never! Never! Never! | -撒手 苔米 -不不 永远别想 |
[20:47] | I’ll take your arm off with it if I have to! | 我不介意把你整只手臂一起卸下来 |
[20:50] | Maybe I did rehabilitate you kids after all. | 看来我还是成功改造了你们 |
[20:54] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:57] | I missed you, outside world! | 好久不见 外面的世界 |
[20:59] | What year is it?! | 现在是哪一年啊 |
[20:59] | To the candy! | 向糖果大会前进 |
[21:01] | It’s made of cotton! | 棉花做的糖果 |
[21:05] | Oh, my God. It’s Principal Spoors. | 天呐 斯普尔斯校长来了 |
[21:07] | All the kids are gone. | 学生都走了 |
[21:08] | Oh, my God. Fire! Fire! | 天呐 起火啦 起火啦 |
[21:12] | *Don’t you love cotton candy? * | *你不喜欢棉花糖吗* |
[21:16] | *It’s made of cotton and also candy* | *是棉花做的但也是糖* |
[21:21] | *If your fingers get sticky* | *如果你手指变得黏糊糊* |
[21:24] | *Eat off your hand, lickety-licky * | *那就舔舔你的手指* |
[21:29] | *Don’t you love cotton candy? * | *你不喜欢棉花糖吗* |
[21:34] | *Ah, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t * | *不喜欢么 不喜欢么* |
[21:38] | *Don’t you love cotton candy? * | *你不喜欢棉花糖吗* |