Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] 喷雾剂的解剖[化用《格蕾的解剖》 又名《实习医生格蕾》] 除虫害公司
[00:36] Friday! So, any big weekend plans? 周五啦 有什么伟大的周末计划吗
[00:39] *Date night tonight * *今晚是约会之夜*
[00:40] *Gonna go out, get some food * *出门享用晚餐*
[00:42] *Have a few drinks * *小酌几杯*
[00:44] *Forget we have kids for a little bit * *暂时忘掉孩子*
[00:46] What’s the plan? 到底是什么计划
[00:47] I couldn’t tell you if I wanted to. 即使我想告诉你也说不出来
[00:48] Only Bobby knows. 只有鲍鲍才知道
[00:49] He planned the whole thing. 他计划了所有的事情
[00:50] Yup. There will be dinner, drinks 没错 计划中有晚餐 美酒
[00:52] and entertainment. 还有娱乐项目
[00:54] The big three! Ha-cha-cha-cha! 三大项
[00:56] And… 我们
[00:58] we’re home. 回来了
[00:59] – What’s that? – The class pet. -那是什么 -班级宠物
[01:00] I’m taking care of it this weekend. 这周末由我来照顾它
[01:02] You’re fine with it. 你不介意的
[01:02] I’m… not. 我…介意
[01:04] The permission slip I signed for you 我在同意书上替你签过字了
[01:05] says you’re fine with it. 上面说你不介意
[01:06] You’re into it. 而且还很喜欢
[01:08] What’s wrong with it? 它怎么了
[01:09] Weird fur, seizures, runny nose, 毛质奇怪 身体抽抽 鼻子流水
[01:10] runny eyes, runny everything. 眼睛流水 到处都黏糊糊的
[01:12] Everybody’s got their something. 是人都有几个缺点
[01:14] There wasn’t anyone else who wanted to take it? 就没有别人想收留它吗
[01:16] – Just Wayne. – Who’s Wayne? -只有维恩 -谁是维恩
[01:17] Kid in my class. We had a tiny disagreement 我们班上的同学 我们对这周末
[01:20] about who should take the chinchilla home this weekend. 应该谁来照顾这只栗鼠有场小的争论
[01:22] – No! No! No! No! No! – Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! -不 不 不 -行 行 行
[01:25] Well, congratulations, I guess. 看来 应该恭喜你了
[01:27] Just, keep it out of our room. 只是 别让它进我们的房间
[01:28] Yeah, yeah, okay, Dad. 知道知道 老爸
[01:31] Was your little friend Wayne upset? 你的小伙伴维恩有没有沮丧
[01:32] No. He was easy breezy. 没有 他很爽快的
[01:35] Remember, bedtime is 7:00, not too much TV, 记住 睡觉时间是七点 别看太多电视
[01:37] no sugary snacks, and pet with the grain. 别让他吃甜的 摸他的时候要顺着毛摸
[01:39] Pet with the grain! 顺着毛摸
[01:41] Okay, don’t forget. 好吧 别忘了
[01:43] Your father and I are going out tonight, 我和你们老爸今晚要出去
[01:44] so you’re gonna babysit, Tina, right? 所以你要照看大家 蒂娜 记得吗
[01:46] About that. 关于这点
[01:48] I was talking to some other girls, 我要和其她女生聊过
[01:49] and did you know some people get paid to babysit? 你们知道干这种活的人都有薪水拿的吗
[01:52] Oh, boy, she’s onto us. 天呐 这下有得缠了
[01:54] Okay, let’s start the negotiation. 好吧 我们来做个交易
[01:56] A thousand dollars and a parking space. 一千美金和一个停车位
[01:57] How about three dollars an hour? 一小时三美金如何
[01:59] – Okay, deal. – Three dollars every hour? -好吧 成交 -每小时三美金
[02:02] We get a cut of this, right, Tina? 我们都有份的 对吧 蒂娜
[02:03] Okay. 好吧
[02:04] But you all got to be in bed 但等我们回到家
[02:05] by the time we get home, or nobody sees a dime. 你们得都在床上了 否则一分没有
[02:07] No problem… we can go to bed in our sleep. 没问题 我们就算睡着也会去床上的
[02:10] Bobby! 鲍鲍
[02:11] I’m excited to see where you’re taking me. 我好好奇你要带我去哪里
[02:13] Lin, you don’t have to cover your eyes. 琳 你没必要蒙上眼睛
[02:15] I never asked you to do that. 我从来没要求你这么做
[02:16] I just want a big surprise. 我只是想要个大惊喜
[02:18] And surprises are better when you’re blind. 看不到的时候总会觉得更加惊喜
[02:19] Well, take a look. 看看吧
[02:20] We’re here! 我们到了
[02:22] -“Stoolz.” – It gets better. -斯图尔兹餐厅 -更好的还在后面
[02:24] Brainiacs! 各位天才
[02:26] This is your trivia master Dave letting you know 我是你们的冷知识轰趴主持人戴夫
[02:29] that we are less than one minute away from trivia night! 还有不到一分钟冷知识轰趴之夜就要开始了
[02:31] Trivia night? 冷知识轰趴
[02:33] When does it get better, Bob? 你说的更好的在哪儿 鲍勃
[02:34] Well, that was supposed to be the part where it got better. 刚才就是我想象中会变得更好的部分
[02:37] – Y-You love trivia. – I do? -你不是很喜欢冷知识吗 -有吗
[02:38] We played bar trivia that one time years ago. 我们多年前参加过一次冷知识轰趴
[02:41] – Remember? – Yeah? -记得吗 -是吗
[02:43] – We had fun. – We did? -我们玩得很开心 -是吗
[02:44] I thought we did. 我反正觉得很开心
[02:45] We had a funny team name. 我们团队的名字很有意思
[02:47] We were Albert Beerstein. 叫阿尔伯特·啤酒斯坦
[02:48] – That’s funny? – Yes, it’s funny! -这有趣么 -是啊 很有趣
[02:50] It works on many levels, Lin! 可以有很多种解读的 琳
[02:52] But, look, we can go somewhere else if you want to. 但是 你不喜欢的话 我们就换个地方
[02:54] No, let’s just get through date night. 不必了 我们就在这里过吧
[02:56] – Right. – Okay. -好吧 -好吧
[02:57] – Great. Fine. Yeah. – Yup, get a drink. -很好 好吧 -喝一杯
[02:59] Okay, trivia-meisters. 好了 冷知识高手们
[03:01] Round one, question one. 第一轮 第一个问题
[03:02] When I was 14, I had a crush especial 我十四岁时 迷上了
[03:05] on Puerto Rican actress Rosie Perez. 波多黎各女演员罗西·培瑞兹
[03:08] Oh, we got this. 我们赢了
[03:09] It’s gonna be White Men Can’t Jump. 答案是电影名《黑白游龙》[培瑞兹主演]
[03:10] In what year did the United States annex Puerto Rico? 美国哪一年合并了波多黎各
[03:13] Oh. it’s, 19… 是 一九…
[03:16] something, something. 某某年 某某年
[03:18] You know what? The first question’s always the hardest. 你知道吗 第一个问题永远是最难的
[03:19] All right, now that we got the easy one out of the way… 好吧 接下来的就没那么简单啦
[03:21] Oh, crap. I mean, this will be fun. 我去 我是说 肯定很好玩
[03:23] Yeah, it’s fun, it’s fun. 是啊 很好玩 很好玩
[03:25] It’s like homework, but-but fun homework. 就像做家庭作业 有趣的家庭作业
[03:27] How many rounds are there? 有多少轮问题来着
[03:29] Not-not many, but many. 不…太多 但还是有一些
[03:31] I just want you guys to know 我只是想让你们知道
[03:33] that even though I’m your paid babysitter tonight, 虽然今晚我是你们拿薪水的保姆
[03:35] I’m still your sister. 但我还是你们的姐姐
[03:36] But I’m getting paid. 只是是拿钱的
[03:37] No feet on the couch. 不许把脚放沙发上
[03:38] But I’m still your sister. 但我还是你的姐姐
[03:39] For now. 暂时的
[03:40] Until I get married off. 我结婚后你就不是了
[03:41] All right, so, when you’re with me, 既然你跟了我
[03:43] you’re not called Princess Little Piddles. 你就不叫撒尿小公主了
[03:45] You are Shinobu. 你是阿忍
[03:47] You like it? I know, it’s great. 你喜欢吗 我知道 这名字很棒
[03:49] This is Kuchi Kopi. 这位是酷奇·科比
[03:50] You’re both little troublemakers. 你们俩人都是小捣蛋
[03:51] You’re both huge in Japan. 你们在日本都很受欢迎
[03:53] You probably have a lot to talk about… go! 我们肯定有好多话可以聊 开始吧
[03:55] Keep things light. Don’t bring up your divorce. 聊轻松点的 别提离婚
[03:57] Or Nixon. Or Radiohead. 也别提尼克松 还有电台司令
[03:59] Belcher residence. 贝尔彻家
[04:00] Both my parents are home tonight and they’re black belts. 我父母今晚都在家 而且都是跆拳道黑带
[04:02] It’s for you, Louise. 找你的 露易丝
[04:03] Really? Hello? 真的吗 你好
[04:05] Hey, Louise. Wayne here. 你好 露易丝 我是维恩
[04:06] So how’s Princess Little Piddles? 撒尿小公主怎么样了
[04:07] – Fine. Great talk. Bye-bye. – Wait! -很好 谢谢来电 再见 -等等
[04:09] – Put Princess on the phone. – What? -让小公主接电话 -什嘛
[04:10] – Put Princess Little Piddles on the phone! – Why? -让撒尿小公主接电话 -为什么
[04:14] Princess Little Piddles! 撒尿小公主
[04:15] Can you hear my voice?! 你能听到我的声音吗
[04:16] Are you okay?! 你还好吗
[04:18] Bye. 再见
[04:19] I’ll get it since I’m in charge. 我去开门 因为我是负责人
[04:21] While I’m gone, Gene’s in charge. 我不在的时候 就由吉恩来负责
[04:22] Louise, if Gene can’t handle his duties, 露易丝 如果吉恩搞不定
[04:24] it’s all you, sister. 就该你上了 妹妹
[04:25] I can handle my doodies, thank you! 我搞得定我的便便 谢谢
[04:28] I couldn’t stop him! 我阻止不了他
[04:29] He barreled right past me like a really fast barrel! 他像炮管一样一下就从我面前穿过去了
[04:31] Oh, my God, Wayne, 天呐 维恩
[04:32] You were calling from outside my house? 你是在我家门外打的电话吗
[04:35] Out of cage! Out of cage! 出笼子了 出笼子了
[04:37] Okay, you’re acting nuts, Wayne. 你太小题大做了 维恩
[04:38] Oh, you mean nuts for responsibility?! 你是想说尽职尽责吗
[04:41] Like nut, crazy, bad, rotten nut! 我是想说你疯了 傻了 脑子进水了
[04:43] Responsible handsome head nuts maybe?! 你是想说我超级靠谱 帅到抓狂
[04:45] No, no way! Just nuts! 不 不对 就是疯子
[04:46] No, handsome nuts! 不 是帅到抓狂
[04:47] – I know nuts! No, like cashews! – Excuse me! -我知道坚果 和腰果差不多 -二位
[04:49] I hate to interrupt a productive dialog, 我不想打扰你们这段超有聊的对话
[04:51] but where’d the chinchilla go? 但是栗鼠去哪了
[04:53] He’s around here somewhere. 他就在这附近的某处
[04:55] Stop screaming and help me look, Wayne! 别尖叫了 帮忙找找 维恩
[04:59] Why is the front door open? 前门为什么开着
[05:02] Maybe God closed a window? 也许上帝关上了一扇窗
[05:03] Chinchilla! Disgusting! 栗鼠 好恶心
[05:06] Oh, no, no, no, no! 不要 不要 不要 不要
[05:07] Hey, mama! 妈妈
[05:10] There he is! 他在那里
[05:14] – Hey, little, guy. – It’s Jonas. -你好 小家伙 -是乔纳斯
[05:16] Oh, good, he’s bringing him back. 太好了 他把它带回来了
[05:18] Jonas! Hey! 乔纳斯 你好
[05:19] You found our chinchilla! Thank you! 你捡到了我们的栗鼠 谢谢你
[05:21] What? I can’t hear you! Bye! 什么 我听不见你说什么 再见
[05:24] No! No! No! No! Wait! Wait! Wait! 不要 不要 等等 等等
[05:25] No! 不要
[05:27] Oh, my God! What just happened?! 天呐 刚刚发生了什么事
[05:29] It ran away and joined the worst biker gang in the world. 它跑掉了 加入了世上最逊飞车党的怀抱
[05:35] Oh, Princess Little Piddles has been abducted! 撒尿小公主被绑架了
[05:38] This is all your fault, Louise! 这都是你的错 露易丝
[05:40] What?! This is your fault, Wayne! 什么 这都是你的错 维恩
[05:42] You barged in to my house and left the door open! 你闯入了我的家 还没关门
[05:45] I was barging! 你也说我是闯进去的好吗
[05:46] Bargers are not responsible for closing the door! 你见过哪个闯门的还负责关门啊
[05:48] It’s not a disaster. 还不算太糟
[05:50] Jonas is the delivery boy at Reggie’s Deli. 乔纳斯是雷吉熟食店的送餐员
[05:52] We’ll just go to Reggie’s. 我们去店里就行了
[05:54] We shouldn’t be out! 我们不该出来的
[05:55] We should be back home! 我们应该回家
[05:55] I’m not certified for outdoor child care! 爸妈没批准我带你们出门
[05:57] Tina, we’re under your care, 蒂娜 我们是由你监管
[05:58] but this chinchilla is under my care, 但这只栗鼠由我监管
[06:00] which technically falls under your jurisdiction. 严格来说 它也属于你的监管范围
[06:02] – Right? – I guess that’s true. -对吧 -也许是吧
[06:04] Or it might not make any sense at all… 也可能完全是胡说八道
[06:05] Well, we’ll be back home in 20 minutes. 我们20分钟就回家
[06:08] All right, let’s go to Reggie’s. 先去熟食店吧
[06:10] Crap! Reggie’s is closed. 完了 已经关门了
[06:11] Oh, now what?! 现在怎么办
[06:12] We smash Reggie’s window and make some sandwiches 砸开窗户 进去做些三明治
[06:15] and go from there. 然后再从长计议
[06:16] No, we go to where Reggie lives, 不 我们去雷吉家
[06:17] and we ask him where Jonas lives. 问他乔纳斯住哪
[06:19] You want to know where Jonas lives? 你们问乔纳斯住哪
[06:20] Well, take a number. 取号排队吧
[06:21] Just kidding. Deli humor. 开个玩笑 熟食店的幽默
[06:23] Quit pussyfooting around! 别胡闹了
[06:24] The address, Reggie! 告诉我们地址 雷吉
[06:27] Jonas is at his friend Clay’s house doing homework. 乔纳斯去他朋友克雷家做作业了
[06:29] Clay is at Jonas’s house doing homework. 克雷去乔纳斯家做作业了
[06:32] – What the…? – Isn’t he? -什么情况 -难道不是吗
[06:33] How can they both be at each other’s houses? 他们怎么可能同时在对方家里呢
[06:35] Maybe they broke the space-time continuum. 可能他们打通了时空连续统
[06:38] Must’ve been some homework. 肯定也是某种神秘的家庭作业
[06:39] Unless it’s an excuse teenagers tell their parents 也可能又是学生糊弄家长的借口
[06:42] when they don’t want them to know where they’re going. 他们不想让爸妈知道自己去了哪儿
[06:45] But where would that be? 但他们去哪里了呢
[06:46] A secret teen event of secrecy? 那种青少年参加的秘密活动叫啥来着
[06:48] You mean a party? 你是说派对吗
[06:49] Yes! Tina, thank you! 没错 蒂娜 谢谢你
[06:51] Is that Teddy? 那是泰迪吗
[06:52] *I… * *我*
[06:54] *Wish my radio worked. *真希望收音机没坏*
[06:56] Oh, no! If Teddy sees us out of the house, 不好 如果泰迪看到我们在外面
[06:57] he’ll tell Mom and Dad. Everyone hide! 他肯定会告诉爸妈 所有人隐蔽
[07:07] Oh, geez. Thought I saw Harvey. 我还以为看到哈维了呢
[07:09] Ah, that was close. Listen. 差一点就被逮到 这样吧
[07:10] Why don’t we go home, make a decoy chinchilla 不如我们先回家 用烟斗通条
[07:12] out of pipe cleaners and socks to buy ourselves some time? 和袜子做一只假的栗鼠拖延时间
[07:14] No, Tina, we’re looking for a party. 不蒂娜 我们要去派对
[07:16] What do you know about high school parties? 关于高中派对 你知道哪些情况
[07:18] Nothing, but I might know someone 什么都不知道 不过我知道有个人
[07:19] who might know something. 可能知道一些
[07:23] What do you maxi-sads want? 你们这些小悲催们想干嘛
[07:25] Okay, after round one, 第一轮过后
[07:26] in first place are the DILFs. 领先的是熟男联盟
[07:28] In second place, Old Kevin. 第二名是凯文老爹
[07:30] And in last place, with no correct answers, 最后一名 一个都没答对的是
[07:32] are the Date Nights of the Round Table. “圆桌约会二人组”
[07:35] Hey! First couple ever here on a date! 本店有史以来第一对来约会的情侣
[07:37] I guess the romance doesn’t revolve around knowing things, 看来爱情总是和智慧扯不到一块
[07:40] because they don’t. 因为他俩就没啥智慧
[07:42] Hey, hey! Easy, Mr. Questions! 喂 说话注意点 “提问”先生
[07:45] Just kidding, just kidding. 开个玩笑而已
[07:46] I’m not kidding. 我没开玩笑
[07:47] They can’t hear me. 他们听不到我
[07:48] They don’t know anything. 他们啥都不知道
[07:49] Oh, my God, we’re losing. 天 我们要输了
[07:51] And now we’re getting heckled. 还被鄙视了
[07:52] I guess we can just go home. 不然我们还是回家好了
[07:53] All right, let’s get out of here. 好吧 我们走
[07:55] Let me just go to the bathroom. 我先去下厕所
[07:56] Round two, question one. 第二轮 第一题
[07:58] Hiking is stupid. 登山太愚蠢
[07:59] How many miles long is the Appalachian Trail? 请问阿帕拉契山道长多少英里
[08:00] I was hoping there’d be more questions about ’80s TV shows. 还以为会有很多关于80年代电视剧的问题呢
[08:02] Bob, I did something bad. 鲍勃 我做坏事了
[08:04] – In the bathroom? – No! -在厕所里 -不是
[08:05] Look! I stole an answer sheet from Dave’s folder! 我从戴夫的文件夹里偷到了答案
[08:08] – We got all the answers! – What?! -我们有答案了 -什么
[08:09] Lin, are you crazy? We can’t cheat. 琳 你疯了吗 我们不能作弊
[08:11] Oh, yeah, we don’t want to cheat against Dave. 对 我们不能跟戴夫作弊
[08:14] He’s such a good guy. 他是个多”好”的人啊
[08:16] Write down the answer, Bob. 快写答案 鲍勃
[08:17] – Write it down! – Okay, okay. -快写 -好吧 好吧
[08:18] Not like that, like you just thought of it. 不要直接抄 要像你刚想出来一样
[08:20] You look at the ceiling, you say, “Hmm,” 先看着天花板思考 然后说 嗯
[08:22] and then you look down. 然后再写
[08:23] Yeah, yeah. That’s it, that’s it. 对 就是这样
[08:25] I might be able to find out 我也许能找到
[08:26] which high school party this Jonas kid is at, 乔纳斯那小子去了哪个高中派对
[08:28] but why would I want to help a bunch of babies 但是我为啥要帮你们这帮小屁孩
[08:30] get their cat back? 找你们的猫呢
[08:32] It’s not a cat, it’s a chinchilla! 不是猫 是栗鼠
[08:34] Anything that’s not a dog is a cat to me. 对我来说除了狗 其它都是猫
[08:35] We’ll owe you. You name it. Anything, anytime. 我们答应你随便一个要求 随时都行
[08:38] What if I want Tina to kiss a dirty flip-flop 如果我说要蒂娜在星期二凌晨三点
[08:39] at 3:00 a.m. on a Tuesday? 亲一只发臭的夹脚拖呢
[08:40] – Let’s not go crazy… – Of course. Yes. That. -还是不要这么过… -完全可以
[08:42] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[08:43] I’m gonna think of something good to make Tina do later 我还是再好好考虑一下给蒂娜的任务
[08:45] when I’m feeling really bad about myself. 等我心情不好的时候用
[08:47] But we’ve got a deal. 不过就先这么说定了
[08:48] That’s a lot of technology. 高科技都用上了
[08:50] We get it. You have e-mail. 不就是有邮箱吗 我们晓得
[08:52] I’m using social media 我是在用社交媒体
[08:53] to triangulate Jonas’s whereabouts. Look. 缩小乔纳斯的范围 看
[08:56] Jonas is friends with David Schnabel, who just tweeted 乔纳斯是大卫·施纳贝尔的朋友
[08:58] at Vanessa Jackson 而他刚发推文艾特温妮莎·杰克逊
[08:59] “See you at Casey’s party.” 说”凯西派对见”
[09:00] And according to Leilani LeFelt’s secret blog 而莉拉尼·勒弗曾在她的秘密博客上说
[09:02] she thinks no one knows about, 她还以为没人发现她这博客呢
[09:03] Jonas has a huge crash on Vanessa. 乔纳斯在狂恋温妮莎
[09:05] So that means Jonas is at Casey’s party. Voila. 也就是说乔纳斯在凯西的派对 搞定
[09:08] All right, troops, wheels up, we’re flying! 好吧各位 准备好 现在出发
[09:10] I-I don’t think we can go to a high school party, Louise. 露易丝 我觉得还是不要去高中派对比较好
[09:12] Mom and Dad will kill me. 爸妈会杀了我的
[09:13] There’ll be high school boys there. 派对上会有高中男生哦
[09:14] Right. Maybe we can just do a quick pop-in. 好吧 就进去一会应该没事
[09:16] Oh, wait, you think you’re gonna get into that party? 等等 你以为自己能进去吗
[09:18] Oh, you are never gonna get in. I wouldn’t even get in, 你不可能进去的 我都进不去
[09:20] and I’m the hottest girl in eighth grade. 我还是八年级最漂亮的女生呢
[09:22] You’re in eighth grade? 原来你上八年级啊
[09:23] I thought you were someone’s mom. 我还以为你都当妈了呢
[09:24] Trust me, Tammy. 相信我 苔米
[09:25] Getting in is gonna be the easy part. 进去是最容易的事
[09:27] I’ve gotten into the teacher’s lounge so many times 教师休息室我都不知去了多少回了
[09:29] I have my own coffee mug there. 连自己的咖啡杯都有了
[09:31] It says “I Hate Mondays.” Classic. 上面印着”我恨星期一” 太经典
[09:33] I’m cashing in my favor. 我要你们兑现承诺了
[09:34] If you can get me into that party, we’re even. 如果你能让我进去 我们就扯平
[09:36] Let’s go! Every minute of our life 别磨叽了 我们的一分钟
[09:38] is five minutes of a chinchilla’s life! 是栗鼠的五分钟啊
[09:42] Here’s our ticket into this poop show. 这就是我们进那烂派对的门票了
[09:44] How is trash gonna help us? 垃圾能有什么用
[09:46] Oh, Wayne. Watch and learn. 哎 维恩 学着点
[09:50] – Well, someone did. – What? -有人点了 -你说什么
[09:52] Did you say, “We didn’t order any pizza”? 你刚是不是说了”我们没点披萨”
[09:55] – No. – Well, someone did. -没有 -有人点了
[09:57] And old man pizza boss is gonna have my ass 如果我不送的话
[09:59] if I don’t deliver it. 披萨店那老家伙会找我麻烦的
[10:01] Where’s the bathroom? 洗手间在哪里
[10:02] – Down that way. – Thanks. -从那条路过去 -谢了
[10:03] I’ll be out of there in 30 minutes or less. 我30分钟内就出来
[10:06] Hang on, Atlas. We’re coming, buddy. 撑住啊 阿特拉斯 我们来了
[10:07] Who’s Atlas? 阿特拉斯是谁
[10:09] It’s my secret name for Princess Little Piddles. 那是我给撒尿小公主取的别名
[10:11] Really? I call him Shinobu. 是吗 我叫它阿忍
[10:13] Princess Little Piddles… 撒尿小公主
[10:14] it just isn’t right. 这名字太扯了
[10:15] I know. Fourth graders shouldn’t be in charge of names. 对吧 不该让四年级学生取名
[10:18] Or sex determination. 还有决定它的性别
[10:20] He has testicles for God’s sake! 拜托 它有蛋蛋哎
[10:21] I know! I told them, “Guys, those are testicles!” 是啊 我告诉他们了那是蛋蛋
[10:24] No one believed me! 没人信
[10:25] Everyone thought they were butt boobs! 非说那是屁股蛋
[10:28] I can’t believe that worked. 真不敢相信竟然成了
[10:30] Well done, Gene. 干得漂亮 吉恩
[10:31] Are you going to the bathroom? 你是真的在上厕所吗
[10:34] No? 我能说不是吗
[10:35] Oh, my God! 哎哟我去
[10:39] A high school party is no place for a small animal! 高中派对怎么会有小动物的容身之处
[10:42] They’re probably playing Spin the Chinchilla 他们没准正在用它
[10:43] with him right now! 玩”旋转栗鼠”呢
[10:44] Let’s just focus here. 专注一点
[10:46] If you were a teenager with a chinchilla, 如果你是带着栗鼠的青少年
[10:47] where would you be? 你会在哪儿
[10:48] Chinchilla-con. 栗鼠动漫大会
[10:49] So this is our first high school party. 这是我们第一次参加高中派对
[10:51] Let’s savor this moment. 用心感受这一刻
[10:53] High school boys’ butts are higher up, I’m noticing. 我发现高中男生的屁股都高一些
[10:55] Okay, incoming teen dream, two o’clock… 帅哥接近预告 两点钟方向
[10:57] if I’m using that term correctly, which I don’t know, 不知道准确不
[10:59] because I actually can’t tell time on those round clocks. 因为我不太会看指针表
[11:01] Ring the flirt alarm, here I go. 调情模式开启 走你
[11:03] Yeah, it’s just like ding-dong, ring-a-ding, 叮铃铃 叮铃铃
[11:05] let this rip. 爆发吧小宇宙
[11:06] Hey, what grade are you guys in? 你们几个是几年级的
[11:11] Forget it. Bye. 算了吧 拜拜
[11:12] I can’t feel my arms! I can’t move! 我感觉不到我的胳膊了 我动不了了
[11:14] Oh, God, he was taller than my dad! 天呐 他比我爸还高
[11:16] Oh, God, another one’s coming! 天呐 又有个人来了
[11:21] On the Internet, you can be whoever you want, 在网上 你可以成为任何人
[11:23] and no one will ever know. 没人会知道的
[11:24] Where does the word “Modem” Come from? “调制调解器”这个词是怎么来的
[11:26] Should we get this one wrong? 要故意答错吗
[11:27] Just to not look suspicious? 以免显得太可疑
[11:29] No. We know this one. 不 我们知道这个
[11:30] We don’t know it… we’re cheating. 我们不知道 我们这是作弊
[11:31] Well, now we know it, 现在我们知道了
[11:32] – and we’re not getting it wrong. – Okay. -我们不会错了 -好吧
[11:34] You know the answer, DILFs? 你知道答案吗 熟男联盟
[11:36] Old Kevin? Because we do. 凯文老爹呢 我们知道哦
[11:40] – Lin. – What? -琳 -怎么了
[11:40] – What is that? – It’s a modem. -你在干嘛 -我在学猫啊
[11:42] I’m making modem noises at them. 我在对他们学猫叫
[11:43] It-it’s more like this. 这 这样更像
[11:49] Okay, good modem noises, 好了 猫叫的真好
[11:51] Date Nights of the Round Table. 圆桌约会二人组
[11:52] Now back to the questions. 回到问题
[11:56] Okay, okay! 够了 够了
[11:57] – Tina. – What? -蒂娜 -怎么了
[11:58] I have to fart. 我想放屁了
[12:00] It’s a fear fart. I… I can’t hold it. 害怕的屁 我…我忍不了了
[12:02] Tammy, no! You can’t fart at a high school party. 苔米 不 你不能在高校派对上放屁
[12:04] I know that! Don’t you think I know that?! 我知道 你以为我不知道吗
[12:06] Okay, I’m gonna fix this, honey. 好吧 交给我吧 亲爱的
[12:07] Can you hold it real tight 你能紧紧地忍住
[12:08] until I get you to a window? 直到我把你搬到窗户边吗
[12:09] I’m gonna pick you up now. 我现在就把你抬过去
[12:10] Gentle. 轻点
[12:11] Don’t squeeze. 别挤我
[12:13] Excuse us. Coming through. 不好意思 让一让
[12:14] Just a couple of normal teenagers partying. 只是两个正常的青少年在享受派对
[12:17] Hi. How are you? 你好 最近好吗
[12:18] – How are you doing? – Go, go. -最近过的好吗 -放吧 放吧
[12:21] Tina, you literally just saved my life. 蒂娜 你真的救了我一命
[12:24] I am not gonna forget this until the day I die. 我至死都不会忘记的
[12:27] – That’s so… – Oh, my God, this girl farted! -那真是 -天呐 这妹子放屁了
[12:28] – Right here, over here! – What? -在这 就在这 -什么
[12:30] I’m kidding, I’m kidding, I’m kidding. 我开玩笑的 开个玩笑 开个玩笑
[12:31] Nobody’s listening to us. 没人听到我们
[12:32] Jonas… bingo. 乔纳斯 找到你了
[12:34] Knock-knock. 敲敲门
[12:35] Who’s there? you guys. 是谁啊 你们啊
[12:37] You guys who? 你们是谁啊
[12:38] That’s right, you’re not supposed to be here. 对了 你们不能来这儿的
[12:40] Give us the chinchilla, Jonas. 把我们的栗鼠还回来 乔纳斯
[12:42] It’s ours. 那是我们的
[12:43] It’s the fourth-grade class pet, for crying out loud. 你难道不知道它是四年级的班级宠物么
[12:45] What? Oh, well, sorry, I didn’t know that. 什么 好吧 抱歉 我不知道
[12:48] I thought he was a gremlin, and I was like, 我以为他是小精灵呢 我当时还想
[12:49] “What? Gremlins are real?” “我去 小精灵是真的吗”
[12:51] – Anyway, I gave him to Vanessa. – What?! What?! -总之 我把它送给温妮莎了 -什么
[12:53] Where’s Vanessa? 温妮莎在哪儿
[12:54] She took it, went off with some of her friends, 她带着它 和几个朋友走了
[12:56] and they were like, “Girls only, except these three guys.” 她们说 “仅限女生 除了这三个”
[13:00] Where did they go? 他们去哪了
[13:01] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:01] They were talking about going roller-skating. 他们好像说是要滑旱冰
[13:03] Wherever you do that. 滑旱冰都去哪儿
[13:04] The roller rink, maybe? 溜冰场吗 难道是
[13:05] Oh, yeah. 对哦
[13:06] Oh, I’m gonna slap you. 我要扇你了
[13:08] What? 什么
[13:09] My moneymaker! 人家靠脸吃饭的
[13:10] Here, let me see that for a second. 来 让我看一下
[13:13] Oh, you found Jonas. 你们找到乔纳斯了
[13:14] Hi, Jonas. 你好 乔纳斯
[13:17] You, girl. 是你啊 妹子
[13:19] I was afraid you wouldn’t remember me. 我以为你不记得了呢
[13:20] Does this mean we got the chinchilla back? 是不是意味着栗鼠找到了
[13:22] Because Mom and Dad could be home any minute. 老妈老爸随时可能到家
[13:24] No. Jonas gave him away, 没有 乔纳斯送人了
[13:25] and now he’s at a roller rink. 他现在在溜冰场呢
[13:28] Jonas, what does Vanessa look like? 乔纳斯 温妮莎长什么样
[13:30] I don’t know. She has hair and pants. 我不知道 她有头发 穿了裤子
[13:33] Great description… you should work for the FBI. 描述的真好 你应该给联邦调查局工作
[13:35] Listen, you’re coming with us to point out who she is. 听着 你要跟我们一起去指认她
[13:37] Why would I do that? 为什么我要这么做
[13:39] You guys belong together. 你俩应该在一起
[13:40] You have the thing, she has her thing. 你这样 她那样
[13:42] Yeah, it’s the opposite of “Opposites attract.” 是啊 同性也相吸的
[13:44] This is Jonas time. 该你乔纳斯上场了
[13:46] This is what you’ve been training for. 你就是为了这一刻而存在的
[13:47] You got to go with us. 你必须和我们一起去
[13:48] Oh, my God. Let’s go! 天呐 走起吧
[13:50] I’m coming, Shinobu. 我来了 阿忍
[13:52] I’m coming, Atlas. 我来了 阿特拉斯
[13:53] I’m coming, roller rink snack bar hot dogs! 我来了 滑冰场小卖部的热狗
[13:58] All right, there’s the rink. 好了 到溜冰场了
[13:59] Let’s go get our chinchilla. 我们去救回我们的栗鼠吧
[14:01] Oh, God, you don’t think 天呐 你说他们那里
[14:02] they have strobe lights in there, do you? 不会有闪光灯吧 对不对
[14:03] Probably. Why? 也许吧 怎么了
[14:05] Strobe lights give him seizures. 他看见闪光灯会抽筋的
[14:06] Oh, right, the strobe light incident. 对了 闪光灯事件
[14:08] Why did Alfonz bring a strobe light to show and tell? 阿方索干嘛带闪光灯去展示讲述活动课
[14:12] ’cause his grandfather invented it. 因为那是他爷爷发明的
[14:14] Oh, my God, is that Teddy again? 天呐 难道又是泰迪吗
[14:17] Pad thai is not good driving food. 泰式炒河粉真不适合开车吃
[14:19] Everyone freeze! 大家不许动
[14:20] Why are we freezing? 我们为什么不动
[14:21] If we don’t move, he can’t see us. 我们不动 他就看不见了
[14:23] – Is that true? – Maybe. -真的吗 -也许
[14:24] Hold your breath! 摒住呼吸
[14:26] Oh, shoot, I just remembered 完蛋 我刚想起来
[14:27] I’m allergic to peanuts. 我对花生过敏
[14:29] I’ll be all right. I’ll be all right. 我会没事的 我会没事的
[14:32] Oh, my God, it worked. 天呐 真起作用了
[14:33] Tina’s a wizard. 蒂娜简直是个巫师
[14:34] Do something else. 做点别的吧
[14:34] Make a jean jacket appear on me. 给我变一件牛仔夹克
[14:36] Jean jacket! 吉恩夹克[“牛仔”与”吉恩”同音]
[14:39] It’s time for the final round. 现在是最后一轮了
[14:40] And incredibly, the seemingly dimwitted Date Nighters 难以相信 看起来蠢兮兮的约会二人组
[14:43] have rocketed into first place. 飞速冲到了第一名
[14:44] Yeah, Date Nighters! 约会二人组万岁
[14:46] We’re smart, and cute! 我们聪明又可爱
[14:48] Cuter than the DILFs! 比熟男联盟更可爱
[14:50] All right, okay, settle down. Question one: 好了 安静点 第一个问题
[14:52] I’ve never been a carpenter or on a boat, 我没做过木工也没上过船
[14:54] but Kurt Russell did both 但库尔特·拉塞尔在1987年
[14:55] in what 1987 movie? 哪部电影里把两件事都做了
[14:56] Lin, where’s the answer sheet? 琳 答案呢
[14:58] Oh, no, it fell. 不 掉了
[15:00] Oh, God, get it, Lin. You’re closer. 天呐 捡回来 琳 离你更近
[15:02] Shh, I got it, I got it. 我知道 我知道
[15:03] I dropped some hummus. 哎呀呀 我掉了点豆泥
[15:05] Hello, just getting that hummus there. 你好 我就来捡那豆泥的
[15:07] – Okay. – We love hummus. -好吧 -我们爱豆泥
[15:09] Hey, what’s that? 那是什么
[15:10] – What? – That’s an answer sheet. -什么 -那是答案
[15:12] – Nah. – Uh, yeah, definitely. -不 -是的 肯定是
[15:13] – No. No, no. – You were cheating, you’re cheating. -不不不 -你们作弊 你们作弊
[15:14] – Cheaters! – No one’s cheating. -骗子 -没人作弊
[15:16] – No. – Total cheaters! -不 -大骗子
[15:17] Full-on cheaters! 彻头彻尾的骗子
[15:19] Okay, you know what? 好吧 实话告诉你
[15:20] We were cheating. 我们就是作弊了
[15:21] I took my wife here on date. 我带我老婆来约会
[15:23] We have about three of these a year. 我们一年就约会三次
[15:25] In a good year. 过得好的时候
[15:26] And I brought her to bar trivia. 我带她来到这个冷知识轰趴
[15:27] I screwed up. 我搞砸了
[15:28] And you didn’t help, Dave. 你是帮凶 戴夫
[15:29] You made us feel stupid, 你让我们觉得自己很蠢
[15:30] just because we didn’t know the answers 就因为我们不知道
[15:33] to any of the questions. 任何问题的答案
[15:34] I know that was fun for Kevin. 我知道这对凯文来说很好笑
[15:36] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[15:37] But my wife found a way 但我老婆找到个办法
[15:38] to make this date night fun, and, damn it, 让今晚变得有趣 可是 妈的
[15:40] I’m not sorry about that. 我不觉得抱歉
[15:42] So sweet. 真甜蜜
[15:43] You’re out of here! Deborah! 你俩给我出去 黛博拉
[15:45] No, it… 不 它
[15:46] Hands off, Deborah. 手拿开 黛博拉
[15:50] I’m sorry, Lin. 抱歉 琳
[15:51] That was, 那真是
[15:56] – worth it. – Hot one. -值了 -好激烈
[15:58] Next date night, let’s cheat at karaoke. 下次约会夜 我们去KTV作弊
[16:01] All right, Jonas, 好了 乔纳斯
[16:02] where’s Vanessa? 温妮莎在哪
[16:03] Where’s my chinchilla? 我的栗鼠在哪
[16:04] Our chinchilla. 我们的栗鼠
[16:05] Okay, Vanessa, love of my life. 温妮莎 我此生挚爱
[16:07] Let’s see. There she is! 我们来找找 她在那呢
[16:11] Let’s go, let’s go! 快上 快上
[16:12] Time to roll my way into Vanessa’s heart. 该我滑进温妮莎心里了
[16:14] Vanessa, where’s the chinchilla? 温妮莎 栗鼠呢
[16:16] – What? – Princess Little Piddles! -啥 -撒尿小公主
[16:18] What’s “Piddles”? 撒尿啥
[16:19] He’s our class pet. 我们的班级宠物
[16:20] Oh, I’m sorry, little kids, 对不起 小朋友们
[16:22] but that security guard 那个保安
[16:23] offered me 40 bucks for it. 出40块跟我买
[16:24] Oh, my God! How could you? 天呐 你怎么能那样
[16:26] It was easy. 很容易啊
[16:27] He was like, “Here’s $40.” 他说 “给 40块”
[16:29] And I was like, “Here you go.” 然后我说 “拿走吧”
[16:31] Come on! 我们走吧
[16:32] Oh, Vanessa, that kid Jonas likes you, 温妮莎 那个叫乔纳斯的娃喜欢你
[16:34] and you should give him a chance. Or not. 你应该给他一次机会 不给也行
[16:35] – Your call. – What? I can’t hear you. -随便你 -啥 我听不清
[16:37] The music’s too loud. I got to skate. 音乐太大声了 我回去滑冰了
[16:39] Hey, Vanessa! 温妮莎
[16:40] Wait for me! 等等我
[16:41] – Hey, sir? – Yeah. -先生 -什么
[16:43] Can you push me towards that girl over there? 你能把我往那女孩那儿推一把吗
[16:45] All right. 好吧
[16:46] He touched my butt. 他摸我屁股
[16:47] Excuse me, hi. 打扰了 你好
[16:48] That thing you paid $40 for, it’s ours. 你花40块买的那玩意儿 是我们的
[16:51] You guys smoke weed? 你们也抽大麻
[16:52] No, the chinchilla you paid $40 for. 不是 你花40块买的那只栗鼠
[16:55] What? No, no, no. 啥 不不不
[16:56] That’s gonna be a present for my landlord. 那是我要送给房东的礼物
[16:58] I’m a little short on rent this month. 我这个月的房租还差点
[17:00] Why didn’t you give him the $40? 你为啥不把那40块给他
[17:02] Hey, you’re a smart kid. 你真聪明
[17:04] – Where were you five minutes ago? – Over there. -你五分钟前在哪儿 -那边
[17:06] Sorry, buddy, but the chinchilla already belongs 抱歉了 伙计 栗鼠已经是
[17:08] to Miss Labonz’s fourth-grade class. 勒邦姿老师四年级班的财产了
[17:11] I guess I have to do the right thing. 看来我只能从了
[17:14] You have 40 bucks? 你有40块吗
[17:15] We can write you a check. Do you have a check? 我们可以给你写张支票 你有支票吗
[17:17] I do. 我有
[17:19] What? 咋了
[17:19] Okay, if you were a chinchilla, 如果你是一只栗鼠
[17:21] and you were a rascally little son of a bitch 一只不愿乖乖呆在盒子里的
[17:24] that wouldn’t stay in a box, where would you be? 小杂种 你会去哪儿
[17:26] – No! – Damn it! -不 -该死
[17:27] – Here, Shinobu. – Here, thingy. -阿忍 过来 -老鼠 出来
[17:28] – Atlas, Atlas. – Here, thingy, thingy. -阿特拉斯 阿特拉斯 -老鼠老鼠
[17:30] – Javier. – Shinobu. -哈维尔 -阿忍
[17:31] – Where are you? – Oh, wait, is that him? -你去哪儿了 -等下 那个是他吗
[17:33] Or is that a loose furry skate? 还是一只松垮垮毛茸茸的滑冰鞋
[17:35] He’s gonna get killed out there! 他在那儿会被压死的
[17:37] Look out, coming through! 看路 借过
[17:38] Move it, people, move it! 闪开 闪开
[17:46] You know what that means. 是的 各位
[17:47] Time for The Whip! 大鞭时间到啦
[18:02] Hang on, Shinobu! 坚持住 阿忍
[18:08] I’ll protect you, Atlas! 我来保护你 阿特拉斯
[18:12] You okay? 你还好吗
[18:13] I’m okay. 还好
[18:17] Let’s get out of here, quick. Go, go, go! 我们快走 快 走走走
[18:20] We have a vomit situation. 看来有人转吐了呢
[18:22] Look out, skaters, 要小心咯 滑手们
[18:23] the floor gets slippery when wet. 地板一湿就可滑了
[18:26] Vanessa! 温妮莎
[18:27] No! 不
[18:28] Oh, gross! 好恶心
[18:30] Oh, God. 天呐
[18:31] I like her less now. 我现在没那么喜欢她了
[18:33] Please let Mom and Dad not be home. 拜托让老爸老妈还没回家
[18:34] Please let Mom and Dad not be home. 拜托让老爸老妈还没回家
[18:35] Please let Mom and Dad not be home. 拜托让老爸老妈还没回家
[18:37] Mom? Dad? 爸 妈
[18:39] Oh, thank God, they’re not home. 谢天谢地 他们还没回
[18:40] Well, Wayne, we did it. 维恩 我们做到了
[18:42] Yeah, we did. 是的
[18:42] You were great out there on the rink. 你在冰场上表现得很勇敢
[18:44] – You came through, big-time. – You, too. -你成功了 大获成功 -你也是
[18:46] So I’ll hold Atlas 那么 我来抱着阿特拉斯
[18:47] while you go collect his things. 你去收拾他的东西
[18:48] Oh, my God, after all we just went through to get him back, 我天 我们为了找回他经历了这么多
[18:51] you’re still acting like this? 到头来你还这幅德行
[18:52] You still want to take him home? 还要把他带回家吗
[18:54] Don’t forget his water bottle. 别忘了拿他的水壶
[18:55] And, hurry, ’cause if he’s gonna get a story tonight, 动作快点 今天晚上该给他讲故事的
[18:57] I have to get him home soon. 我得赶紧带他回家
[18:58] You know what, why don’t we just let him choose 这样好了 我们让他自己选择
[19:00] who he wants to stay with? 他想跟谁呆在一起
[19:02] I’ve cared for him every weekend for a year, 这一年来我每周都照顾他
[19:04] so I think I know who he’s gonna pick. 我很确信他会选谁
[19:06] Perfect. 很好
[19:07] You stand there, I’ll stand here, 你站那边 我站这边
[19:09] Put him down in the middle, Tina. 蒂娜 把他放在中间
[19:10] – Okay. – Come to Wayne, Atlas. -好吧 -快到维恩这来 阿特拉斯
[19:12] – Come here. Shinobu. – Come on, come to Wayne. -过来 阿忍 -来 到维恩这来
[19:13] Come here, baby. 快来 宝贝儿
[19:14] Come on, Atlas. Atlas. 过来 阿特拉斯
[19:15] Come here, come, come, come. 快来 来来来
[19:20] Yes! 欧耶
[19:20] Take that, Wayne. 看见没 维恩
[19:21] He loves me, not you. 他喜欢的是我 不是你
[19:23] He’s sick of your boring rules! 他受够你那些无聊的规则了
[19:26] Okay, he’s made his choice. 好吧 他自己做了选择
[19:28] Well, I guess I’ll get going. 那我就回家了
[19:30] Have a good weekend. 周末愉快
[19:31] Don’t you want to say good-bye to Shinobu? 你不想和阿忍道个别吗
[19:33] Oh, no, I’ll… I’ll see you Monday. 不了 我 我们周一见
[19:37] That didn’t feel as great as I thought it would. 感觉没我想象的好呢
[19:39] I mean, it still feels great, 当然 还是很爽的
[19:41] but just not as great. 只是没那么爽
[19:43] My theory is that Wayne is really sad 我看是你让维恩以为
[19:45] because you made him think the chinchilla doesn’t love him. 栗鼠不爱他 让他伤心了
[19:47] Why don’t we all go get in bed really fast, 我们何不迅速上床
[19:49] and think about whether Gene is right. Go, go, go! 躺在床上琢磨吉恩的话对不对呢 快快快
[19:51] Hi. Why did some kid just run out of here crying? 嗨 为啥有个小孩哭着从我们家跑出去了
[19:54] There’s always kids running out of here crying. 总是有小孩从我家哭着跑出去
[19:56] – What are you still doing up? – Oh, hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. -你还不睡在干嘛 -嗨老爸 嗨老爸
[19:58] We weren’t out or anything. 我们绝对没出去
[19:59] – We were home all night. – Okay. -我们整晚都在家 -好吧
[20:00] You saying that makes me think you maybe… 可你这样一说反而让我觉得是不是…
[20:02] Hey, you know what, this one’s on me. 算了 这次算在我头上
[20:03] You don’t even have to pay me. 你们不用付我工资了
[20:04] High school party? What? 高中生派对 什么东西
[20:06] W-Wait, hold on a second. 等 等下
[20:07] What’s wrong with Louise? 露易丝咋了
[20:08] Louise, honey, you okay? 露易丝 亲爱的 你还好吗
[20:11] I think I need a ride somewhere. 我想我需要去个地方
[20:13] No. 不
[20:14] What are you doing here? 你来做什么
[20:15] Hey, so after you left, 嗨 你走以后
[20:17] Shinobu seemed real down and kind of off. 阿忍就变得很沮丧 没精神
[20:20] He wasn’t sneezing or anything, 他不打喷嚏了
[20:22] like, not a single seizure. 也不抽抽了
[20:24] Really? 真的吗
[20:25] Anyway, I guess maybe he missed you. 所以呢 我想他是想你了
[20:27] – He did? – I just don’t think -真的吗 -我觉得
[20:28] he’s gonna be happy at our place. 他在我家是不会过得开心的
[20:30] Plus, my dad’s simple and doesn’t know his own strength. 再说 我爸头脑简单 掌握不好力道
[20:33] Oh, I can see that. 看得出来
[20:34] I mean, your dad looks like he’d sit on anything. 你爸一看就是那种见东西就坐的人
[20:36] Oh, he has. 他的确啥都坐过
[20:37] I’m right here. 我人就在这儿
[20:38] So you better just take him. 所以还是你来照顾他吧
[20:39] I don’t think he even likes me. 我觉得他根本不喜欢我
[20:42] Stop it, play along. 别闹 配合点
[20:44] Tell me how it goes on Monday, will you? 周一告诉我他情况如何 好吗
[20:45] Okay, thanks, bye. 好的 谢了 拜
[20:47] Bye. 拜
[20:48] That was nice, Louise. 不错啊 露易丝
[20:49] That was really, really sweet. 真的很贴心呢
[20:51] I know. 我知道
[20:52] You know, me and your mom cheated at trivia tonight. 我和你老妈今晚在冷知识轰趴上作弊了
[20:55] – Really? – Yup. Impressed? -真的吗 -是不是很屌
[20:57] What’s wrong with you? 你脑子进水了吗
[20:58] You took her to trivia? 干嘛带她去冷知识轰趴
[20:59] Sounds like you cheated Mom out of a date. 感觉你唬弄了老妈一个约会
[21:01] There’s my girl. 这才是我的露易丝
[21:02] *Date night tonight* *今晚是约会之夜*
[21:04] *Gonna go out, get some food * *出门享用晚餐*
[21:06] *Have a few drinks, forget we have kids for a little bit* *喝点小酒 暂时忘记孩子们*
[21:11] *Date night tonight, yeah * *约会之夜*
[21:14] *Gonna go out, get some food * *出门享用晚餐*
[21:16] *Have a few drinks, forget we have kids for a little bit * *喝点小酒 暂时忘记孩子们*
[21:23] *Gonna go out, get some food * *出门享用晚餐*
[21:26] *Have a few drinks, forget we have kids for a little bit * *喝点小酒 暂时忘记孩子们*
[21:29] *It’s just what we do * *这就是我们*
[21:30] *Date night, date night, date night * *约会之夜*
[21:34] *Gonna go out…* *出门*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme