Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] 裤子里没有蚂蚁[俗语”裤子里有蚂蚁”形容人焦虑或激动] 除虫害公司
[00:37] Hey, this stool is making a new sound when I spin on it. 这座椅被我转出了一种新声音
[00:40] It’s somewhere right between seal the animal 介于动物海豹
[00:42] and Seal the amazing singer. 和歌手海豹[英国R&B歌手]的声音之间
[00:46] I’d buy that stool’s album. 我会买这椅子的专辑
[00:49] No having fun. You kids are grounded. 不许取乐 你们还在禁足中
[00:51] Here’s something fun. 我有件有趣的事
[00:52] I need someone to run the old grease out to the Dumpster. 我需要有人去帮我把老油倒了
[00:54] Don’t talk about Mom that way. 别那样说老妈
[00:56] Mom, are you still mad? 老妈 你还在生气吗
[00:57] You grounded us four hours ago. 你都关我们四小时的禁闭了
[00:58] We’ve grown so much since then. 我们现在比那时成熟好多了
[01:00] Yes. I’m still mad. 是的 我还在生气
[01:01] And I’m gonna be mad about it forever. 而且我会一直生气下去
[01:03] But it’s the weekend. 但今天是周末啊
[01:04] Everybody’s supposed to go to Bernie’s! 今天该去伯尼家的[连锁零售商店]
[01:06] – Come on, Lin. I-I know you… – No! -好啦 琳 我知道你 -不行
[01:08] – Can I just… – Not talking about it. -我能 -不想谈
[01:09] – L-Lin. – Ever. -琳 -永远不谈
[01:12] Here comes Aunt Gayle. 盖尔姨妈来了
[01:13] And I know this sounds crazy, 我知道这么说挺扯淡
[01:14] but she looks like she’s crying. 但她看起来好像在哭哎
[01:16] Oh, God. She can’t just stop by, can she? 天哪 她不会进来吧
[01:18] Why don’t we have a panic room? 咱们应该备一间避难室
[01:20] Well, my life is ruined. 我的人生完了
[01:24] – Oh, God. – What’s wrong? -天哪 -怎么了
[01:26] Oh, Linda, you remember that guy I met on Cat Chat? 琳达 还记得我在猫吧遇到的那个人吗
[01:30] – Stacy? – Yeah… -叫史黛西那个 -记得
[01:32] Wait, men can be named Stacy? 等等 男人也能叫史黛西么
[01:34] I love America! 我爱美国
[01:36] Well, we were supposed to go see Yarnival… 我们本来要去猫戏团的
[01:38] it’s like Cirque du Soleil but with cats… 有点像太阳马戏团 但表演的都是猫
[01:41] and then he canceled. 结果他取消计划了
[01:42] So I guess I’ll take Bob. 那我只能带上鲍勃了
[01:45] No. No, no, no. No. J… No. 不行 不行 不行
[01:47] I’ll go with you, Aunt Gayle. 我和你去 盖尔姨妈
[01:48] We’ve been meaning to hang out for ages 我们早就该培养培养感情了
[01:49] but couldn’t make our calendars work, remember? 但一直没能抽出时间 对吧
[01:51] No, take me! I yearn for yarn. 不 带上我吧 我超想看猫戏团
[01:53] Please, Gayle! I need to breathe outside air! 拜托了 盖尔 我需要呼吸外面的空气
[01:56] I need to touch the wind! 我需要触摸到风
[01:58] You guys really want to hang out with me. 你们还真是很想和我一起玩呢
[02:01] They only want to go ’cause they’re grounded. 那是因为他们被我关禁闭了
[02:03] Why are they grounded? 他们为什么被关了禁闭
[02:04] No reason! I just felt like it. 没有理由 看我心情
[02:06] They’re not allowed to go. 他们不能出去
[02:07] Okay, fine. 好吧
[02:09] I’ll go by myself. That’s okay. 我自己去 没关系的
[02:11] I can use the empty seat next to me 等我孤零零死掉的时候
[02:13] to slump into when I die alone! 还可以倒在旁边的椅子上
[02:18] All right, fine. 好吧
[02:19] One of them can go. 你可以带走一个
[02:20] I don’t care which one. 带哪个随便你
[02:21] They’re all equally terrible. 他们每个都很讨厌
[02:24] Hold up there. 等一等
[02:25] You have to let us compete for it. 你得让我们用比赛决胜负
[02:27] To the death. 赌上性命
[02:28] No. No death, Louise. 不 不要提死 露易丝
[02:30] Or we could, I don’t know, maybe go by, 或者我们可以
[02:32] who has the biggest ding dong. 比谁的小鸡鸡最大
[02:34] Gene. 吉恩
[02:35] No. I’ll tell you what you’re gonna do. 不 我来告诉你们比什么
[02:37] You’re gonna do something you hate. 比你们讨厌做的事
[02:38] – Let me see. What do you hate? – Nachos? -我想想 你们讨厌什么呢 -玉米片
[02:40] Homework. That’s what you’re gonna do. 家庭作业 就它了
[02:42] You’re gonna do math. 做数学题
[02:43] Or we could write essays. 我们可以写作文
[02:45] – How dare you. – Never! -你竟敢 -想都别想
[02:47] What a great idea, Tina. I love it. 多棒的主意呀 蒂娜 我喜欢
[02:49] Since I’m the one with the tickets, 鉴于票在我手里
[02:50] I want the essays to be about me! 我希望作文的主题是我
[02:53] I want action, adventure, love, drama. 我想要动作 冒险 爱情 戏剧
[02:57] And Scott Bakula. 还有斯科特·巴库拉[美国演员]
[02:58] – Oh, God. – All right, you heard the lady. -天哪 -好啦 你们听到姨妈的话了
[03:00] Your time starts… now! 现在 开始
[03:04] And time. Pencils down. 时间到 停笔
[03:06] Okay, who’s up? Who’s gonna read? 好吧 谁先来 谁来念
[03:08] I’ll go first because I have the biggest ding dong! 我先来 因为我鸡鸡最大
[03:10] – Gene. – My story is called -吉恩 -我的故事名叫
[03:13] “The Ballad of Gayle and Jo Gene.” “盖尔与乔·吉恩之歌”
[03:15] And I hope you brought your hankies and some toilet paper, 听时请准备手帕和厕纸
[03:17] ’cause there’s not gonna be a dry eye or butt in the house. 因为本故事要么催人泪下 要么全程尿点
[03:20] The place: Nashville, Tennessee. 故事发生在 田纳西州的那什维尔
[03:22] It was a hot, sweaty night, and the patrons 这是一个闷热的夜晚
[03:24] at the Fiddle of the Road Saloon 旅途之琴酒吧的常客们
[03:26] couldn’t wait to hear their favorite act, 都迫不及待地要听他们最爱的
[03:28] Lindette and Jo Gene. 琳戴特和乔·吉恩的演出
[03:30] They had the glitz and glam to make you say, “Hot damn!” 他们光彩耀人 让你忍不住大喊”太棒啦”
[03:36] Lana loves a llama, but the llama loves pajamas. 拉娜喜欢大羊驼 但大羊驼喜欢睡衣
[03:39] Y’all sound great, Lindette. 你会唱得很好的 琳戴特
[03:41] I better. 我必须唱好
[03:41] Lou Belchera is here, 卢·贝尔彻拉坐在台下呢
[03:43] the big fancy Hollywood singing agent. 她是好莱坞最棒的歌手经纪人
[03:45] So don’t screw it up for me. 所以千万别给我搞砸了
[03:49] A-one, a-two, a-one, two, three, four. 一 二 一 二 三 四
[03:51] *Oh, the sheriff had a piggy * *州长有一头小猪*
[03:55] *And he was mighty mad * *神经不正常*
[03:56] *He saw me a-coming and my wiener he did grab * *他看到我来 一口叼走了我的香肠*
[04:00] *Now I can’t quit cryin’ and life just ain’t no fun * *我放声大哭 感觉人生毫无意义*
[04:02] *’Cause a fat dog ate my hot dog * *一只肥狗吃了我的热狗*
[04:04] *And I got nothin’ but the bun. *Yeehaw! *除了一块小面包 我一无所有 *
[04:11] Hi, kids. 孩子们
[04:11] I’m Lou Belchera, Hollywood singing agent, 我是卢·贝尔彻拉 好莱坞歌手经纪人
[04:13] and I’m gonna cut to the chase. 我就直说吧
[04:15] I like what you did out there. 我很喜欢你刚才的演出
[04:16] I liked it a lot. And I’d like you to be my client 非常喜欢 我想让你成为我的签约歌手
[04:19] and compete in the Big Ole Opry sing-off next Friday. 参加下周五的奥普里歌唱比赛
[04:22] What do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[04:22] We say yes! 我们求之不得
[04:24] No, not you, fumble weed. 不 不是你 矮冬瓜
[04:25] The tall one with the big yams. 我是指这位长着一对儿翘臀的高个儿
[04:27] I’m sorry, but we’re a duo. 不好意思 但我们是二人组
[04:28] No! I’m going solo! 不 我要单飞了
[04:30] – Wait, what? No. – Yes! -等等 什么 不行 -行
[04:32] Yes, yes, yes, yes! 行 行 行 行
[04:33] *Yes… * *行*
[04:35] But what about me?! 但是我怎么办
[04:37] What about you? You heard her. 什么怎么办 你没听她说吗
[04:38] I’m a star. 我是明星了
[04:40] No, not yet, you aren’t, lady. 不 你目前还不是 小姐
[04:41] But if you win the big sing-off tomorrow night, 但如果你赢了明晚的比赛
[04:43] I’ll take you to Hollywood and give you a mansion 我就会带你去好莱坞 给你一幢公寓
[04:45] and introduce you to, 并把你介绍给…
[04:46] I don’t know, Mr. Scott Bakula? 斯科特·巴库拉先生好了
[04:49] Yay! Get out of here, Jo Gene. 太好啦 你出去 乔·吉恩
[04:51] I’m like a rhinestone rainbow 我现在已经是一颗彩虹莱茵石
[04:52] and you’re like a trunk full of wet boots. 而你还是一箱臭湿鞋
[04:54] Fine! But I’m taking the rest of the cold cuts! 好吧 但是我要拿走剩余的冷盘
[04:57] And my sequin tube top! 还有我的亮片抹胸
[04:58] And my dreams! 还有我的梦想
[04:59] And the pepperoncinis! 还有意大利甜椒
[05:01] Take whatever you want, you little pig. 爱拿什么拿什么吧 你这只头猪
[05:02] And the crudites. 还有蔬菜色拉
[05:04] Don’t you touch that crudites! 你敢碰蔬菜色拉
[05:05] It’s mine! 这是我的
[05:09] Shot of hot fudge with a root beer back. 一杯热巧克力 加沙士
[05:12] Leave the bottle. 瓶子留下
[05:14] Tough night, huh? 今晚不好过 是吧
[05:15] – My singin’ partner up and left me. – Oh, man. -我的搭档抛下我自己高升了 -天哪
[05:18] My singin’ partner up and left me 15 years ago. 我搭档15年前就抛下我高升去了
[05:22] But look at me now. I’m doing great! 那又怎么样 我照样过得有声有色
[05:25] Here it comes. 又来了
[05:27] – Oh, God. – Gayle! -我去 -盖尔
[05:28] Come clean up this throw-up. 来把这堆吐的弄干净
[05:30] *There’s lipstick on his pickup * *他的车上有口红*
[05:35] *There’s mascara on the wheels * *方向盘上有睫毛膏*
[05:39] *I looked inside the glove box * *我看了看杂物箱*
[05:43] *And I found a red high heel. * *还有一只红色高跟鞋*
[05:48] Well, pinch my loaf. 我的天呀
[05:50] That girl can sing. 那姑娘真能唱
[05:55] Those pipes you got sound like 那歌喉[pipe又可指”水管”]
[05:57] they came straight from heaven. 像天赐一般
[05:59] The bathroom pipes? Sorry they’re clogged. 厕所水管吗 抱歉又堵了
[06:01] People keep putting tampons down ’em. 总有人往里面扔卫生巾
[06:02] Even the sinks. 连水池都有人扔
[06:03] No, no. I meant your pipes. 不 不 我是说你的歌喉
[06:05] Your singing ones. 用来唱歌的那个
[06:06] My name’s Jo Gene, 我叫乔·吉恩
[06:07] and I’m looking for a new singing partner. 正在寻找新的唱歌搭档
[06:09] I’m not really a singer. 我不是歌手
[06:11] I’m just a beautiful waitress 我只是个美丽的服务员
[06:12] who cleans up throw-ups in a bar. 负责清理酒吧里的呕吐物
[06:15] Not anymore you’re not. 现在不是了
[06:16] Let’s get you to the all-night Rhinestone Warehouse quick. 我们先去24小时营业的莱茵石商店吧
[06:19] 奥普里大剧院[美国广播节目Grand Ole Opry的工作室] 比赛当晚
[06:20] The preposterous ostrich’s legs were monstrous. 这可笑的鸵鸟有双巨大的脚
[06:23] Sally Struthers’ other brother’s her mother. 萨利·斯特拉瑟[美国演员]的兄弟是她妈
[06:25] Well, howdy, former pardner. 怎么样啊 前搭档
[06:28] Wha? What are you doing here, Jo Gene? 乔·吉恩 你怎么在这儿
[06:30] I came here to win with my new partner! 我是来和我的新搭档拿冠军的
[06:32] We’ve got this in the bag. 奖牌已经妥妥地在我们的口袋里了
[06:34] But not this bag I’m holding, 但不是这个口袋
[06:36] because that has my sandwich in it! 这里面装的是我的三明治
[06:38] – Get out of here! – Not my eyes! -滚出去 -别冲着眼睛啊
[06:40] I need them for eye exams! 我还要测视力呢
[06:43] Hey. Stage girl. 喂 工作人员
[06:44] – Yes? – I need you to put a rattlesnake -怎么了 -帮我把响尾蛇
[06:46] into someone’s guitar for me. 放进某人的吉它里
[06:47] Yes, ma’am. 好的 女士
[06:49] *I’ll… * *我要*
[06:51] *Trade you these tears for a couple of beers* *用这些眼泪跟你换几杯啤酒*
[06:54] *And this snot for a shot of whiskey… * *用这些鼻涕换瓶威士忌*
[06:56] Oh, she’s good. 她还真不错
[06:58] Yeah. She’s real good. 是的 她一直很厉害
[07:00] *…too frisky. * *太欢愉*
[07:03] Let’s hear it for Lindette! 掌声献给琳戴特
[07:05] Now a brand-new duo. 下面有请全新的双人组合
[07:07] He used to be Lindette’s partner, 他曾是琳戴特的搭档
[07:08] and she used to be a waitress who cleaned up throw-ups. 而她曾是酒吧里清理呕吐物的服务生
[07:11] Let’s give a big Nashville welcome to Gayle and Jo Gene! 让我们热烈欢迎盖尔和乔·吉恩
[07:15] We call this one “I Won’t Go Solo on You.” 这首歌名叫”我不愿让你一个人”
[07:18] *Well, I got to use the restroom * *我想要上厕所*
[07:20] *But there ain’t a stall for two * *却没有两人的坑*
[07:21] *So squeeze on in and don’t breathe in * *快挤进来憋住气*
[07:23] *’Cause I won’t go solo on you * *因为我不愿让你一个人*
[07:27] I think there’s a snake in my guitar. 我吉它里好像有条蛇
[07:29] Use it. 用上它
[07:31] *Well, I’d like to eat spaghetti * *我想吃意大利面*
[07:33] *But you want vindaloo * *你却想吃咖喱肉*
[07:34] *So I’ll leave in a hurry and order some curry * *于是我马上去点咖喱*
[07:36] *’Cause I won’t go solo on you * *因为我不愿让你一个人*
[07:38] *Oh, you and me * *我和你*
[07:40] *We’re together through and through * *永远不分离*
[07:43] *So if you move to China * *如果你搬去中国*
[07:46] *I’ll be right behind ya * *我也会跟着你*
[07:48] *’Cause I won’t go solo on you. * *因为我不愿让你一个人*
[07:57] And the winner is… 冠军是
[07:59] Gayle and Jo Gene! 盖尔和乔·吉恩
[08:01] – And that wacky snake! – What? That’s my snake! -和那条奇怪的蛇 -啥 那是我的蛇啊
[08:03] I should win! Oh, my face! 冠军应该是我 我的脸
[08:05] So Lou Belchera signed them 于是卢·贝尔彻拉签了他们
[08:07] and took them to Hollywood, 带他们去好莱坞
[08:08] where they saw the Hollywood Sign and met Scott Bakula! 参观了好莱坞标志 还见了斯科特·巴库拉
[08:11] I come to the second “O” In the Hollywood sign 每当我难过的时候
[08:13] when I’m feeling sad, 就会来标志的第二个”O”这里
[08:14] but, oh, boy, am I glad I met you. 不过 遇到你好开心
[08:17] And Lindette ended up married to the old drunk from the bar 琳戴特最后嫁给了酒吧里那个酒鬼
[08:21] because she was a mean person who liked grounding people 因为她是个刻薄的人 爱关别人禁闭
[08:24] and going solo. 还喜欢单飞
[08:27] Nuts. 疯子
[08:28] The end. 完了
[08:29] Oh, I just loved it, Gene! 我太喜欢这故事了 吉恩
[08:31] – Well, I hated it. Boo. – You win, Gene! -我不喜欢 逊毙了 -吉恩 你赢了
[08:34] *I won’t go solo on you * *我不愿让你一个人*
[08:37] Come on! Let’s go! 来吧 我们走
[08:39] – Wait! – What about my story? -等等 -我的故事呢
[08:40] And more importantly, my story. 还有更重要的 我的故事呢
[08:42] Oh, right, right. 哦 对
[08:44] My story is called “Lady Chatterteeth’s Lover.” 我的故事名叫”查特蒂夫人的情人”
[08:46] The sisters Chatterteeth were the most beautiful sisters 查特蒂姐妹是年华不再 码头
[08:49] in all of Withering Wharf, especially Gayle. 最美的姐妹 尤其是盖尔
[08:52] She was what you’d call a ten. 堪称完美
[08:53] She had an almost equally beautiful sister, Tina. 她有一个差不多美的妹妹 蒂娜
[08:56] She was like a nine. Nine and a half, maybe. 蒂娜 第二美 比第二美还美一点
[08:58] Also there was Eugenia and Louisa, but they were 还有尤吉妮亚和露易莎
[09:00] less important and not that much fun in general. 不过她们不是很重要 也没什么意思
[09:02] Though Gayle was extremely beautiful, 虽然盖尔有闭月羞花之貌
[09:04] she was also extremely shy. 她本人却很羞涩
[09:06] Gayle, could you please pass me the bread? 盖尔 能把面包递给我吗
[09:07] Sorry. I can’t. I’m too shy. 对不起 不行 我不好意思
[09:10] And the sisters were poor. Very, very poor. 四姐妹很穷 家徒四壁
[09:12] My petticoats are unspeakable! 我的衣服都破得惨不忍睹了
[09:14] The sisters got by as seamstresses, 姐妹们以为人补衣为生
[09:16] sewing the butts back on to soldiers’ pants 主要缝补士兵裤子屁股那块儿
[09:18] when they were shot off in battle. 在战场留下的破洞
[09:21] Tina longed to marry Lord Jimmy Jr., 蒂娜渴望嫁给小吉米勋爵
[09:23] whose butt had been spared in battle, 他的屁股在战场幸免于难
[09:25] but according to the law of the land, she couldn’t do so 但根据法律 蒂娜要等大姐
[09:27] until her eldest sister Gayle was married first. 盖尔先结婚后 她才能结婚
[09:30] So many fallen butts. 这么多沦陷的屁股
[09:32] Why for not can there be an end to this war? 这战争怎么还不到头
[09:35] At least we have the Rich Man’s Ball to look forward to. 至少我们还能期待一下有钱人舞会
[09:37] Pass. 不去
[09:38] Oh, dear sister. I cannot go to the ball. 亲爱的妹妹 我不能去舞会
[09:40] I’m far too shy. 我太害羞了
[09:42] But, sister, until you marry, 可是姐姐 如果你不结婚
[09:43] none of us can marry, either. 我们就都不能结婚了
[09:45] I want a wedding! But instead of a wedding cake, 我要办婚礼 但我要求把结婚蛋糕
[09:47] I want to get a bunch of cupcakes 换成纸杯蛋糕
[09:48] because it’s a long time ago, 因为我们生活在很久很久以前
[09:50] so that idea is still good! 在这时代这个想法还很有创意
[09:52] I am afraid I’m far too shy. 但我怕我太害羞
[09:54] We’re all going to die alone because of me. 会让你们因为我孤独终老
[09:56] Don’t be mad, though, ‘kay? 不要生我的气 好吗
[09:58] That was the night that Tina decided 那一晚 蒂娜决定
[09:59] she had to find a match for Gayle. 要为盖尔找一位伴侣
[10:01] It was mere days before the Rich Man’s Ball, 没几天就要到舞会了
[10:03] and so Tina had to find Gayle a suitor and with haste. 蒂娜要抓紧时间找到盖尔的白马王子
[10:06] Tina tried every eligible bachelor she could think of, 蒂娜把她能想到的黄金单身汉都想了一遍
[10:09] but unfortunately she could only think of one. 但不幸的是 她只能想到一位
[10:11] – Theodore the blacksmith. – Thank you. -铁匠西奥多 -谢谢
[10:14] – What do you call this thing? – It’s a cup. -这是什么 -杯子
[10:15] – Say it again. It’s amazing. – A cup. -再说一遍 好神奇 -杯子
[10:17] – You’ve never seen a cup before? – Nope. -你以前没见过杯子吗 -没有
[10:19] I drink by sticking my head in the river. 我直接把头伸进河里喝水
[10:22] – And what’s this? – What’s what? -这又是什么 -什么是什么
[10:23] This thing all around us. 这把我们围住的东西
[10:25] – A house? – How are you saying that? -你是说房子 -是什么
[10:27] – House? – No, house. House. How-use. How-use. -房纸 -不 房子 房子
[10:29] – House. House. Oh, God. – How-use. So quick. -房子 天 我去 -房纸 太快了
[10:32] And what about… what about… 那这个 这个
[10:33] what about… what about… what about… 那 那 那
[10:35] But alas, Gayle’s heart remained empty. 可惜的是 盖尔没能动心
[10:37] Until he showed up. 直到他的出现
[10:38] My horse broke down in front of your cottage. 我的马在你们的屋前累瘫了
[10:41] May I use your old-fashioned ink pens and paper 我想借一下老式水笔和纸
[10:44] to alert my family and friends to my delay? 写信通知我的家人和朋友我不能按时到了
[10:47] Then I will send the letters with my servant, 我会和我的仆人一起去送信
[10:50] and my family will receive the letters 那样他们就能在我
[10:51] right before I get there. 到达的最后一刻之前收到信了
[10:53] It’s a pretty good system. 这套系统很完善
[10:54] Of course, sir… 没问题 先生
[10:55] Sir Bob. Belcher. 鲍勃 贝尔彻
[10:57] Lord and heir to the Belcher Burger fortune. 贝尔彻汉堡家族财产的继承人
[11:00] Oh, my God, that’s Bob. 天哪 是鲍勃
[11:02] Why, you’re the lord throwing 什么 你就是主办
[11:03] the Rich Man’s Ball, are you not? 有钱人舞会的人 是吗
[11:05] And who is this? 这位是
[11:07] Your ankles are… great. 你的脚踝 美极了
[11:10] Her name is Gayle, and she’s not married. 她叫盖尔 至今未婚
[11:11] And if you like her ankles, 如果你喜欢她的脚踝
[11:12] you should see her shins. 你应该看看她的小腿
[11:14] Her shins go on for inches. 她的小腿有好几英寸长
[11:15] You better not be marrying my Bob off to Gayle, little missy. 你最好别让我的鲍勃娶了盖尔 小姐
[11:19] Just let me finish, okay? 让我念完 好吗
[11:20] Well, Gayle, I hope I shall see you at mine ball. 好吧 盖尔 希望能在舞会上见到你
[11:27] Should I, uh, pick her up? 我应该 扶她起来吗
[11:29] Nah, we usually just let her sleep there when that happens. 不用了 我们通常都让她这样躺着
[11:32] Oh. Wait. No, she’s on fire. 等下 她着火了
[11:33] Let’s move her. 快把她挪开
[11:39] The date of the ball had arrived. 舞会这天到了
[11:41] Everyone from town was there. 镇上每个人都来了
[11:44] Everyone from town is here. 镇上的人都来了
[11:45] Even Lord Ken the albino! Ken! 连勋爵阿尔比诺·肯都来了 肯
[11:47] Oh, I can’t wait to see Sir Bob! 我等不及见到鲍勃先生了
[11:50] Yeah. Have fun with that. 是啊 玩得开心
[11:51] I’m gonna go put a bunch of crumpets down my corset. 我要去把我的束身衣塞满薄饼
[11:54] Gonna leave this place with a month’s worth of food. 我要带着满嘴的食物离开
[11:56] Hello, Gayle. 你好 盖尔
[11:57] What is that lovely sash about your waist? 你腰上那可爱的带子是什么
[12:00] I call it a fanny pack. 我叫它腰包
[12:02] It’s very fetching. 很迷人的
[12:04] Hi, Lady Tina. Hi. 你好 蒂娜小姐 你好
[12:05] I hope you like the band Boys Fore the Present Tyme. 我希望你喜欢当代男孩组合的表演
[12:08] They are very popular in the city. 他们在城里很有人气
[12:11] Come, let’s dance. 来 跳支舞吧
[12:12] They’re playing the Heinie Liney. 他们在演奏小细臀
[12:38] Tina, seriously? 开什么玩笑 蒂娜
[12:38] Dad, please! I’m almost done. 老爸 拜托 马上结尾了
[12:41] Sir Bob and Gayle danced together all evening. 鲍勃先生和盖尔跳了一晚上
[12:43] They couldn’t take their eyes, 他们的眼睛和屁股
[12:44] or butts, off of each other. 都不曾离开对方
[12:46] Where’s my sexy fiance?! 我性感的未婚夫去哪了
[12:47] Where is he?! 他在哪呢
[12:50] Bob! 鲍勃
[12:51] here I am. Uh, hi… honey. 我在这 嗨 亲爱的
[12:53] I can’t believe you’d have a ball without me, 真不敢相信你办舞会没喊我
[12:55] your loud, rude, American wife-to-be 我是即将包养你的
[12:56] that you’re marrying for money! 大嗓门粗暴美国未婚妻啊
[12:59] Come here! Give me a kiss! 过来 给我亲一个
[13:05] Gayle was so heartbroken over Sir Bob 盖尔为鲍勃先生无比心碎
[13:07] that she fell deathly ill with pooping cough. 病得上吐下泻
[13:09] Her sisters tried everything to bring her back to health. 她的姐妹们试了所有办法想让她好起来
[13:11] – Leeches. – Yum! -水蛭疗法 -好吃
[13:13] Beaches. 沙滩疗法
[13:15] Screeches. 尖叫疗法
[13:16] – Wake up! – Stop being sick! -起来 -别装病了
[13:17] But nothing worked. 但都没有效果
[13:19] They called the vicar to come give her last rites. 他们喊来了牧师送她最后一程
[13:21] I’m the vicar, Scott Bakula. 我是牧师 斯科特·巴库拉
[13:23] Well, hello! I’m feeling much better all of a sudden. 你好啊 我好像忽然好多了
[13:26] Oh, good. Well, let me whisper a prayer into your mouth. 好吧 让我在你嘴里祈个祷
[13:32] Then they Quantum Leapt into the future 然后他们穿越到了未来
[13:34] to the day of their double wedding with Tina and Jimmy Jr., 和蒂娜还有小吉米来了场双人婚礼
[13:36] and they all lived happily ever after. 从此过上了幸福的生活
[13:38] And Sir Bob and Linda were also married, 鲍勃先生和琳达也结婚了
[13:40] and then they had a baby with a tail 他们生了个有尾巴的小孩
[13:41] because they were cousins. The end. 因为他们是近亲 完结
[13:44] That was so good! 太好了
[13:45] I could feel Scott Bakula’s kiss whispers in my mouth! 我都能感到斯科特·巴库拉在我嘴里祈祷
[13:49] – Kisspers! – I’ve heard better. -嘴祷 -不咋样
[13:51] And your father and I are not cousins. 你爸和我才不是近亲
[13:53] That we know of. 据我们所知
[13:54] You win, Tina. 你赢了 蒂娜
[13:55] Oh! Or should Gene win? 还是让吉恩赢呢
[13:57] Oh, gosh, this is tough. 天哪 真难抉择
[13:59] I think you’re forgetting something. 我想你忘了什么
[14:01] Oh, right. Okay, go ahead. 好吧 你来吧
[14:03] I call it “Gayle of Thrones.” 我把它称作”盖尔的游戏”
[14:07] Pace yourselves, guys. 慢慢来 各位
[14:08] You’re gonna want to save your gasps. 要吸冷气的地方还多着呢
[14:11] Behold the tale of Queen Gayle of Catsteros. 请听猫特罗斯国女王陛下的故事
[14:15] She was the most powerful woman 她是九大猫国中
[14:16] in all of the nine Cat-life kingdoms, 最强大的女人
[14:19] and mistress of the world’s only cat dragons. 是世上仅剩不多的几只猫龙的女主人
[14:22] People of Catsteros, 猫特罗斯的臣民们
[14:24] please eat, drink and be meowy! 尽情的吃喝喵喵叫吧
[14:27] Your Royal Highness… meow… 尊敬的殿下 喵
[14:30] visitors from the kingdom of Litter Boxia! 有从小波西米亚国来的访客
[14:33] Lady Gayle, we come on behalf of your sister, 盖尔女王 我们代你姐姐
[14:35] Lindaryen of Litter Boxia, 小波西米亚国的琳达瑞恩而来
[14:37] to present you with a gift in her absence. 代她送上一份大礼
[14:39] A gift? I’m surprised. 礼 真难得
[14:41] She’s always been jealous of me 她一直很嫉妒我
[14:43] because I have cat dragons, 因为我有猫龙
[14:44] and I’m not a cranky old hag. 又不是个暴躁的老巫婆
[14:45] Oh, well, she didn’t mention that. 好吧 她没提过这个
[14:47] And now, may I present, this guy! 现在 请允许我介绍 这位
[14:50] I’m Gene from the House of the Unfarting. 我是无屁家族的吉恩
[14:53] My Queen, I am a warlock. 女王殿下 我是个魔术师
[14:54] If I disappear, just check your rear. 如果我消失了 就请检查下你的后面
[14:57] But don’t worry. 别担心
[14:58] I always turn up. 我总会出现的
[15:00] Just never where you left me! 但永远不是在原处
[15:01] Oh, impressive. 有意思
[15:03] He was over there… meow… 他本来在那儿 喵
[15:05] and now he’s over here. Meow. 现在又在那了 喵
[15:07] I’m befuddled. 我都糊涂了
[15:09] I love your cat dragons! 我喜欢你的猫龙
[15:10] I’ll take them in my wagon. 我会用货车把他们带走
[15:13] Wha? I’m checking my rear! 什么 我检查过后面了
[15:14] He’s not there! And he took my cat dragons! 他不在 他带走了我的猫龙
[15:17] Here I am. 我在这
[15:20] – Just kidding. – No! -开个玩笑 -不
[15:26] My cat dragons are gone. 我的猫龙被抓走了
[15:27] I must go get them. 我必须去救他们
[15:29] They are my children. 他们是我的孩子
[15:30] They’ve suckled at my teats! 他们是喝我的奶长大的
[15:33] At least let our bravest knight go with you 请让我们最勇敢的骑士与你同行
[15:35] to assist Your Grace. Meow. 助您一臂之力 喵
[15:38] My Lady Gayle. 盖尔女王
[15:39] Knight Louise, this is my fight. 露易丝骑士 这是我自己的战斗
[15:41] I cannot risk your life. 我不能拿你的生命冒险
[15:43] But I can. Plus, I really dislike Lindaryen. 但我想 况且我真的很讨厌琳达瑞恩
[15:47] She’s a tyrant who punishes children unjustly 她是个因为孩子开恶作剧玩笑
[15:49] for doing hilarious pranks. 就乱惩罚他们的暴君
[15:51] I swear my service and my steel to you. 我以我的忠心和飞掌向你发誓
[15:55] The Burgarean Slapper! 保加利亚飞掌
[15:57] Let us be off. 我们启程吧
[15:58] My cat dragons are probably very confused 没了我和我的奶水
[16:01] without me and my breast milk. 我的猫龙肯定会很恐慌
[16:04] People of Catsteros, 猫特罗斯的臣民们
[16:05] remain here, remain strong. 留在这 坚持住
[16:08] I will return with our dragons! 我会带着龙回来的
[16:12] And then I shall breast-feed all of you! 到时我将给你们每个人喂奶
[16:18] And so they set off for Litter Boxia, 于是他们向小波西米亚启程
[16:21] fighting their many enemies along the way. 一路上打败了很多敌人
[16:23] They were held prisoner by Theus of Grimward, 他们先后被格林姆沃德的特尔斯
[16:26] Thannis of Grinjammed, and Thambis of Gramjimnt. 格林贾木德的泰尼斯和格林金特的泰比思俘虏
[16:29] But each time, they escaped. 但每次都幸运逃脱
[16:31] There are the gates of Litter Boxia, My Queen. 那儿就是小波西米亚的大门了 女王陛下
[16:34] It really stinks here. 真的好臭呢
[16:36] Yes, Litter Boxia has not been cleaned in many moons. 是的 小波西米亚已经很久没打扫过了
[16:39] And outside of Litter Boxia, 而就在小波西米亚之外
[16:41] the most dreaded monsters 有九个猫国中
[16:42] in all of the Nine Cat-Life Kingdoms. 最令人闻之色变的野兽
[16:45] Hark, my lady. A sound ahead. 听 女王 前面有声音
[16:47] What is it? It sounds really boring. 是什么 听起来超无趣
[16:50] It’s a White Talker! 是大白话痨怪
[16:51] Cover your ears, or they will literally 快捂住耳朵 他们的话
[16:53] bore you into a deathlike slumber. 会无趣到让你失去神智的
[16:55] I tried everything to get that barbecue 我想尽办法想把我内裤上
[16:57] stain out of my underpants. 那滴烧烤油擦掉
[16:58] The best place to park at the hardware store 五金店最好的停车地点
[17:00] is probably the parking lot. 多半就是停车场了
[17:01] Oh, I have an itch. Oh. Oh, God. Oh, it… 我好痒 天呐
[17:04] – Oh, it’s so itchy. Oh, I got to itch it. – Don’t itch it! -真的好痒 好想挠一挠 -别挠
[17:07] Oh, I can’t wait any longer! 我忍不了了
[17:09] – Do not take your hands off your ears! – I got to itch it. -千万别把手拿开 -我想挠
[17:11] – My lady, no! – Oh, God! -女王陛下 不要啊 -老天
[17:16] Oh, no. He got me. 不 他太强大了
[17:19] So boring. 简直太无趣了
[17:20] I’m… so bored. 我快被无聊死了
[17:22] Louise…! 露易丝
[17:26] Who goes there? 你是谁
[17:27] It is I, Gayle, Queen of Catsteros. 是我 盖尔 猫特罗斯国的女王
[17:30] I seek my sister Lindaryen. 我来找我姐姐琳达瑞恩
[17:32] She has stolen my dragons. 她偷了我的龙
[17:34] Oh. Okay. 哦 好吧
[17:36] So you’re Gayle. Okay. 你就是盖尔啊 好吧
[17:37] Just go in or whatever. Hi. 进去吧
[17:42] Everyone, listen to me sing! 各位 听我唱
[17:47] – Bobdor. – Gayle! -鲍勃铎尔 -盖尔
[17:48] Sister. Surprised to see me? 姐姐 没想到我会来吧
[17:51] Not at all! I knew you’d come, 才没有 我早知道你会来
[17:53] and I knew when you did I’d get rid of you once and for all! 我还知道等你来我会取了你的性命
[17:56] I challenge you… to a duel. 我要跟你 决斗
[18:00] To the death? 以性命决斗吗
[18:01] Yes! But let’s do that thing 没错 但我们还是
[18:02] where we pick someone to represent us 先各自选两个代表
[18:04] and fight in our honor, 替我们出战
[18:04] and then die in our place, right? 为我们死吧
[18:06] Oh, good idea. 好主意
[18:07] I choose The Mort-tain! 我选 莫特塔因
[18:11] Oh, okay. 好吧
[18:12] Hang on. 等我下
[18:13] Sorry to do this, Louise, but I need you. 不好意思了 露易丝 我现在需要你
[18:17] What-What’s going on? 怎么 怎么回事
[18:18] I need you to fight for me in a duel to the death. 我要你赌上性命代替我跟我姐姐决斗
[18:20] – Oh! Good. -Enough talk! -好啊 -废话少说
[18:22] Let the duel commence! 开始决斗吧
[18:24] But let’s make this fight a little more interesting. 但为了让这场比赛更有趣
[18:27] Be careful not to fall 小心别掉进
[18:29] into my pit of ravenous porcelain babies. 我嗷嗷待哺的瓷宝宝坑里咯
[18:32] They haven’t been fed in days. 我已经好几天没喂他们了
[18:37] So hungry. 饥辘肠肠
[18:39] Thanks for playing, big guy. 感谢参与 大个子
[18:42] Oh, crap. Shouldn’t have done that. 我去 不该开那个的
[18:44] Well, you beat me fair and square, 好吧 你光明正大地打败了我
[18:47] but I’m gonna kill you anyway. 但我还是要杀了你
[18:48] Bobdor, throw ’em into the pit. 鲍勃铎尔 把她们扔进坑里
[18:50] Bobdor. 鲍勃铎尔
[18:51] Does that mean yes or no? 你到底是要做不要做
[18:53] – ‘Cause it’s the only thing you ever say. – Bobdor. -你永远只会说那一个词 -鲍勃铎尔
[18:55] Yeah, that doesn’t help. 并没有更好
[18:56] I got to get a new fool. 我得重新找个呆瓜
[18:57] Maybe somebody thinner. 这次找个瘦点的
[18:59] I want somebody hot. 我想要性感一点的
[19:01] What-what are you doing? 你 你要干嘛
[19:05] My babies are eating me! 我的宝宝在吃我
[19:06] Oh, bad babies! Down! 坏宝宝 走开
[19:07] Thank you, Bobdor. 谢谢你 鲍勃铎尔
[19:09] I’ll breast-feed you first 等我回到猫特罗斯国
[19:11] when we get back to Catsteros. 会先给你喂奶
[19:13] All right, everybody, let’s go home. 好了 各位 我们回家了
[19:17] Scott Bakula?! 斯科特·巴库拉
[19:18] Where did you come from? 你从哪儿冒出来的
[19:20] Does it really matter? 那重要吗
[19:21] Bobdor third wheel. Bye-bye. 鲍勃铎尔电灯泡 拜拜
[19:23] Bobdor! 鲍勃铎尔
[19:25] The end. 剧终
[19:27] Louise, you haven’t watched Game of Thrones, right? 露易丝 你没看过《权利的游戏》吧
[19:30] No. Game of what? 没有 啥游戏
[19:31] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我都不知道你在说啥
[19:33] – Oh, Louise, that was so good. – Yup. -露易丝 太棒了 -那是
[19:36] You’re just all such wonderful nieces and nephews. 你们真是我的好侄子好侄女
[19:40] I don’t need Stacy. 我不需要史黛西了
[19:41] You’ve shown me that I’m talented 你们让我看到 我天赋异禀
[19:44] and lovable and strong… 万人疼爱 无人能敌
[19:47] Hey, Gayle. 嗨 盖尔
[19:48] Still up for that date? 还要约会吗
[19:49] My emergency canceled. 我的急事儿取消了
[19:50] Stacy! How’d you find me? 史黛西 你怎么知道我在这儿
[19:52] All those messages you left me at work and at home 你在我公司 我家 和我妈那儿
[19:55] and at my mother’s telling me where you were going. 都留了纸条告诉我你的行踪
[19:57] Oh. Oh, yeah. 哦 对
[19:58] Okay, let’s get out of here! 好咧 我们走吧
[20:00] Bye, kids. 拜 孩子们
[20:01] – No! – No! -别啊 -别啊
[20:02] Son of a bitch! 我去
[20:03] Mom, come on. Are we really still grounded? 老妈 别这样 你真的要禁我们足吗
[20:05] We were just trying to be funny. 我们是闹着玩儿的
[20:07] Yeah. We tried to make you laugh, 是啊 我们就想让你开怀一笑
[20:08] but instead, you made the world laugh. 但没想到你让大家都笑了
[20:11] It did sound kind of funny. 听起来是挺好笑的
[20:14] Mom, uh, can we get some ice cream? 老妈 能买点冰淇淋吗
[20:16] – Yeah. From that case right there. – Yeah! -是啊 那儿的冰柜里有 -行啊
[20:18] Ice cream. Yummy. Good idea, girls. 冰淇淋 好好吃的样子 好主意姑娘们
[20:20] Freezer Frankenstein! 冰柜怪人
[20:28] Lin, you fell into a pile of maxi pads, and you farted. 琳 你倒在了一堆卫生棉上 还放了个屁
[20:31] It’s pretty funny. 确实很好笑
[20:33] It wasn’t funny! 一点都不好笑
[20:34] Everyone laughed at me. 别人都在看我笑话
[20:35] – Yeah. – Yup. – Yup. -是的 -没错 -没错
[20:36] And then I had to buy all those maxi pads. 我还不得不把那些卫生棉都买回家
[20:38] it’s gonna take me weeks to get through those! 那些得好久才能用完呢
[20:40] And then I farted again when they handed me my bags. 而且他们把包递给我的时候我又放了个屁
[20:43] Mom, it was perfect. Don’t you see? 老妈 简直太完美了 你不觉得吗
[20:45] I’m proud of you! 我真为你自豪
[20:46] You farted your way into our hearts, Mom. 你的屁深入我们心 老妈
[20:48] Okay. It was… it was funny. 好吧 是 是很好笑
[20:51] It was funny. 确实很好笑
[20:51] So, we aren’t grounded anymore? 所以你不禁我们足咯
[20:53] Tell you what. You’re grounded for tonight, 听着 你们今晚还是要禁足
[20:55] and you all have to watch TV with me. 在家陪我看电视
[20:57] All right, it’s something. 行 总算有事做了
[20:58] And we’re gonna watch whatever I want, 我看什么你们就得看什么
[21:00] and we’re gonna be a big snuggle sandwich. 我们还要像三明治一样依偎在一起
[21:01] I’m the cheese, right in the middle, 我要做中间的奶酪
[21:03] and everyone likes me! 人人都爱我
[21:04] Wait, where are you going? 等等 你们去哪儿
[21:05] We’re not closed. 还没关门呢
[21:06] – We-we don’t close for hours. – Bye, Dad! -还有几小时才打烊呢 -回见 老爸
[21:07] Wai-wai-wai-wait. Don’t close the d… 等等等等等 别关…
[21:09] They closed the door. 门关了
[21:10] I should have gone with Gayle. 我应该答应盖尔的
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme