时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 蚂蚁之灾 除虫害公司 | |
[00:37] | lower. | 低一点 |
[00:38] | L-Lower. | 再低 |
[00:39] | L-Little lower. | 再低一点 |
[00:40] | Just a tiny bit more. | 再低一点点 |
[00:42] | Yeah, in the trash. | 对 放垃圾桶里 |
[00:43] | Now, stomp it down with your foot. | 现在用脚踩进去 |
[00:44] | Louise, I’m beginning to think | 露易丝 我开始觉得你可能 |
[00:45] | you might not care about Jimmy Jr. winning this election. | 并不在乎小吉米赢不赢得这次选举 |
[00:48] | You’re so wrong, Tina. | 蒂娜 你误会我了 |
[00:49] | I definitely don’t care. | 我完全不在乎 |
[00:51] | Well, he’s going to win. | 他会赢的 |
[00:52] | Henry Haber is the only other candidate, | 只有亨利·哈勃和他竞争 |
[00:53] | and his campaign slogan is “Chess We Can.” | 而且他的竞选口号还是”我们能下棋” |
[00:54] | 我们能下棋 为亨利投一票 | |
[00:55] | Which game is chess again? | 象棋是哪种游戏来着 |
[00:57] | The one with the checkers? | 有方格的吗 |
[00:58] | Hi, Jimmy Jr., Zeke. | 嗨 小吉米 齐克 |
[01:00] | Why is my campaign poster in the trash? | 我的竞选海报怎么在垃圾桶里 |
[01:02] | Because it won’t fit in the toilet. | 因为扔马桶里下不去 |
[01:03] | Doesn’t matter– the math club did a poll, | 无所谓 数学俱乐部发起了投票 |
[01:05] | and I’m up by 95 points. | 我的支持率上升了95点 |
[01:06] | We’re talking landslide, baby. | 压倒性优势[山体滑坡]啊 亲爱滴 |
[01:08] | Here come the mud! | 泥石流来啦 |
[01:10] | – Okay, don’t landslide me, Zeke. – I’m gonna get you. | -别闹我了 齐克 -抓住你了 |
[01:12] | I’m gonna get you. Come on, come on. | 抓住你了 来啊 |
[01:14] | Why do you even want to be president, Jimmy Jr.? | 小吉米 你为什么会想当主席 |
[01:16] | To pick songs at dances. | 这样我就可以选舞曲了 |
[01:18] | I hate it when it goes– | 每次都是快歌 慢歌 |
[01:19] | fast song, slow song, medium song. | 不快不慢的歌 我不喜欢 |
[01:21] | I want ten fasts, then ten slows. | 我想要十首快歌 然后十首慢歌 |
[01:23] | Guys, shh, Haber Danger. | 别说了 哈勃来了 |
[01:25] | Oh, hey, Habes– you about ready to say uncle? | 哈勃 你准备好认输了吗 |
[01:27] | The election is still four days away. | 还有四天才到竞选日 |
[01:29] | Ever hear of the tortoise and the hare? | 没听说过龟兔赛跑的故事吗 |
[01:31] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[01:31] | What’re you sayin’ about Jimmy Jr.’s hair? | 你是在说小吉米的头发么 |
[01:33] | – It’s nice! – I mean, “Hare,” Like, rabbit. | -他发质可好了 -我是说兔子 |
[01:35] | Well, your hair looks like a weasel. | 你的头发像黄鼠狼的毛 |
[01:37] | What? That’s… | 什么 我不是… |
[01:38] | Fast song, fast song, fast song, | 快歌 快歌 快歌 |
[01:40] | – fast song, fast song, fast song, – Go, go, | -快歌 快歌 -上 上 |
[01:41] | – fast song, fast… – go, go. | -快歌 -上 上 |
[01:42] | All right, Jimmy Jr. for president. | 好耶 我支持小吉米当主席 |
[01:46] | They got a lotta ladles. | 这里有好多长柄勺 |
[01:47] | Ooh, I liked saying that. | 我好喜欢这样说[英语为头韵] |
[01:48] | Lotta ladles, lotta ladles. | 好多长柄勺 好多长柄勺 |
[01:49] | – Lotta ladles, lotta ladles. – Lin. | -好多长柄勺 -琳 |
[01:51] | – Lotta ladles, lotta ladles. – Lin. | -好多长柄勺 -琳 |
[01:52] | – Lotta ladles. – Lin, look at this. | -好多长柄勺 -琳 看这个 |
[01:53] | – What? – A kitchen knife for $300. | -咋了 -一把刀要300美元 |
[01:56] | $300?! You think if I pick it up, | -300美元 -你说 如果我拿起来 |
[01:58] | a giant rock will come rolling at us? | 是不是会有个大石头滚过来 |
[02:00] | Wha…? I’m talking about Indiana Jo… | -啥 -我在说印第安纳·琼斯 |
[02:03] | Who the hell’s Indiana Joe? | 谁是印第安纳·琼斯 |
[02:05] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[02:08] | Hi, Louise! | 露易丝 |
[02:09] | Crap! Millie! | 我擦 米莉 |
[02:10] | What are you sneaking up on me for? | 你悄悄跟着我是想干嘛 |
[02:12] | I have a new secret handshake for us. | 我给我俩设计了一个新的问候方式 |
[02:13] | I bend your finger really far back. | 我把你的手指往后扳 |
[02:15] | And you bend my finger really far back. | 你把我的手指往后扳 |
[02:17] | And then into a hug-shake! | 然后一个熊抱 |
[02:19] | Stop hug-shaking me. | 别抱我 |
[02:21] | Tina, get her off of me! | 蒂娜 让她放手 |
[02:22] | Okay, um, can you let her go? | 好吧 你能放下她吗 |
[02:24] | So what’s new, Millie? | 最近怎么样 米莉 |
[02:25] | Oh, I’m just doing the fourth grade thing. | 做一个四年级学生该做的 |
[02:27] | You know, taking some classes, squeezing in some recess. | 上课 抽时间休息 |
[02:30] | All that running around doesn’t leave enough time | 每天忙来忙去 |
[02:31] | for my best friend over here, though. | 都没时间陪我最好的闺蜜了 |
[02:33] | We’re not best friends, Millie. | 我们不是最好的朋友 米莉 |
[02:35] | Right, I’m your nemesis– we love each other, | 我是你的天敌 我们爱着对方 |
[02:37] | but we’ve got some history. | 但又有些过节 |
[02:38] | You’re not my nemesis. | 你才不是我的天敌 |
[02:39] | We are, we’re nemesises…es. | 我是 我们是彼此的天敌 |
[02:41] | We’re rivals who are also totally obsessed | 我们水火不容 却又深爱对方 |
[02:43] | with each other– “Fremesises.” | 挚友天敌 |
[02:44] | Oh, like Batman and Catwoman. | 像蝙蝠侠和猫女 |
[02:46] | And like socks and sandals. | 像袜子和凉鞋 |
[02:47] | Millie, this is all in your head. | 米莉 这是你想象出来的 |
[02:49] | We are nothing. Nothing! | 我们什么关系都没有 没有 |
[02:50] | So we’re on for lunch? | 一起去吃午饭吗 |
[02:51] | No, we’re not on for anything. | 不 我们不一起 |
[02:54] | I want a Millie-free zone around me, | 我不想米莉出现在我周围 |
[02:55] | at least three lunch tables wide. | 至少三张桌子以外 |
[02:57] | Okay, three inches wide. | 好吧 三英寸 |
[02:58] | Not three inches! | 不是三英寸 |
[02:59] | Three tables! | 三张桌子 |
[03:00] | *Little bunny Lou-Lou * | *小兔子露露* |
[03:02] | *Hopping through the forest… * | *蹦蹦跳跳穿过森林* |
[03:03] | I don’t even know why we’re talking, | 我都不知道为啥会进行这谈话 |
[03:05] | because I am not getting a $300 knife. | 因为我不会买300美元的刀 |
[03:08] | No, of course. | 当然啦 |
[03:08] | The Fukinawa is really only for professional chefs… | 芙纪绳只有专业厨师才会用 |
[03:11] | Well, I’m a professional chef, actually. | 其实 我就是专业厨师 |
[03:13] | Of course. | 这样啊 |
[03:14] | – I am. – Absolutely you are. | -我真的是 -行 你是 |
[03:16] | It doesn’t mean I buy $300 knives. | 但这也不代表我要买300美元的刀 |
[03:18] | That are “Hand-forged by a master blacksmith | 由”隐居山顶的工匠大师 |
[03:21] | in his mountaintop workshop.” | 手工锻造” |
[03:22] | Oh, boy, that’s really good. | 天 真的很好 |
[03:24] | – Why is that good? – Are we doing this? | -这怎么就好了 -真的要买吗 |
[03:26] | Okay, I’m recommending a 24-hour cooling-off period. | 我建议你们回去冷静24个小时考虑一下 |
[03:28] | I think we’re doing this. | 我买了 |
[03:29] | Here, hold on. | 好吧 等等 |
[03:31] | Spread it around. | 拿回去炫耀吧 |
[03:35] | Chess we can. | “我们能下棋”[化用奥巴马竞选口号] |
[03:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:38] | Another Jimmy Jr. voter, huh? | 又是小吉米的支持者 |
[03:40] | I get it, he’s everybody’s friend. | 我懂 大家都把他当朋友 |
[03:42] | Yeah, I’m not really political. | 我对政治不感兴趣 |
[03:44] | I’d rather be everybody’s president. | 我宁愿当大家的主席 |
[03:45] | You’re their friend, but you’re their boss. | 是朋友 但也是老大 |
[03:48] | You-you have power over ’em, to help them. | 有权力管他们 帮他们 |
[03:50] | Power… | 权力 |
[03:52] | – To help. – Power. | -帮他们 -权力 |
[03:53] | Y-You’re focusing on the power. | 你的关注点全在权力上了 |
[03:55] | Power. | 权力 |
[03:56] | I should… I’m gonna pass these out… | 我 我先去… |
[03:58] | – Power. – Over here. | -权力 -发传单了 |
[04:00] | – No. – I’m running for president, Louise. | -不是吧 -我要竞选主席了 露易丝 |
[04:05] | I love your poster font, Millie. | 我喜欢你海报的字体 米莉 |
[04:06] | They use it for horror movies. | 恐怖片里常用的 |
[04:08] | Mr. Frond? | 福旺德老师 |
[04:09] | A fourth grader can’t be president, right? | 四年级学生不能当主席 对吧 |
[04:11] | Don’t be a grade-ist, Louise. | 别有年级偏见嘛 露易丝 |
[04:13] | It’s a young person’s job. | 本来也是年轻人的事 |
[04:14] | There’s a lot of burnout. | 年轻人就是精力十足 |
[04:16] | Button? | 戴上 |
[04:17] | Get that thing away from me. | 拿开 |
[04:19] | And good luck convincing anybody to vote for you. | 祝你能找到一个帮你投票的 |
[04:21] | Thanks for your support! | 谢谢支持 |
[04:23] | Good-bye, Millie. | 拜拜 米莉 |
[04:25] | With all the ballots counted, | 经过票数统计 |
[04:27] | Wagstaff’s new president is Millie Frock. | 瓦格斯塔夫小学新一任主席是米莉·弗洛克 |
[04:30] | I don’t believe it! | 不可能 |
[04:31] | Louise, can you come up here, please? | 露易丝 你能到台上来吗 |
[04:32] | I want to make an announcement. | 我想宣布一件事 |
[04:34] | No, thank you. | 谢谢 不必了 |
[04:35] | Wrestling team, bring her to me. | 摔跤队 把她带上来 |
[04:37] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[04:38] | Home Ec class, sew her to my side. | 家政队 把她缝在我身边 |
[04:42] | Metal shop, make a metal sculpture of us. | 五金组 打造一尊我们的雕像 |
[04:44] | Choir, sing my new school anthem. | 合唱团 唱新校歌 |
[04:46] | *Millie and Louise * | *米莉和露易丝* |
[04:48] | Marching band, | 游行乐队 |
[04:50] | play the “Millie and Louise Overture.” | 演奏《米莉露易丝序曲》 |
[04:51] | Dance club, dance. | 舞蹈俱乐部 跳舞 |
[04:53] | – Cheerleaders, cheer! – No, no, no. | -啦啦队 吼起来 -不要 |
[04:56] | Millie! | 米莉 |
[04:58] | Tina, wake up, wake up. | 蒂娜 醒醒 醒醒 |
[04:59] | Oh, what a coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[05:01] | You watch me when I sleep, too? | 你也趁着我睡着时看我吗 |
[05:02] | No, I want to join the Jimmy Jr. Campaign. | 不是 我想加入支持小吉米的队伍 |
[05:04] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[05:05] | I’ll show you how to use the puffy paints tomorrow. | 我明天教你用发泡彩胶 |
[05:07] | No, I know how to use them. | 我知道怎么用 |
[05:08] | I want to manage his campaign. | 我想负责他的竞选活动 |
[05:10] | But, um, that’s what I do. | 但那是我的工作 |
[05:11] | Shh, shush, just go back to sleep. | 嘘 继续睡觉吧 |
[05:13] | When you wake up, you’ll be assistant campaign manager. | 等你醒来时 你就是竞选经理助理了 |
[05:16] | – But I’m the… – Shh! | -但我是 -嘘 |
[05:16] | Sleepy, sleepy. | 睡吧 睡吧 |
[05:21] | Millie is already up to one percent support. | 米莉已经有1%的支持率了 |
[05:23] | Our lead was this, now it’s this. | 我们开始领先这么多 现在只有这么多 |
[05:26] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, | 等等等等 |
[05:27] | what do you mean “Our” Lead? | 什么叫”我们”领先 |
[05:28] | Did Tina die and make you campaign manager? | 蒂娜挂了 然后让你当经理人了吗 |
[05:30] | No, I didn’t die, I just fell asleep. | 我没挂 我只是睡着了 |
[05:32] | Well, I’m really popular. | 我很受欢迎的 |
[05:33] | I’m not worried about Millie. | 我并不是很担心米莉 |
[05:34] | You should be. | 你应该担心 |
[05:35] | Last month we had to name the class chinchilla, | 上个月我们要给班里养的栗鼠取名 |
[05:37] | and Millie had the worst idea of all. | 米莉想了个最烂的名字 |
[05:39] | How about Princess Little Piddles? | “撒尿小公主”怎么样 |
[05:41] | I said what everyone was thinking. | 而我说出了大家的想法 |
[05:42] | How about Princess Fluffy Vomit? | “超恶毛绒公主”呢 |
[05:44] | Right, Millie? | 对不对 米莉 |
[05:45] | Is that what you’re going for? | 你想取这个名字吧 |
[05:46] | You’re gonna ruin this chinchilla’s life. | 你会毁掉它的鼠生的 |
[05:49] | Then we all voted. | 然后我们都投了票 |
[05:50] | And somehow “Princess Little Piddles” | “撒尿小公主” |
[05:52] | was the name the class picked! | 却意外当选 |
[05:54] | Millie gets her way. | 米莉很有手段 |
[05:56] | I kind of want her to name me now. | 我都想她给我取名字了 |
[05:58] | On to campaign strategy– | 至于竞选策略 |
[05:59] | we’ve got to up our game. | 我们得加码 |
[06:01] | I can make another poster– | 我可以再做一版海报 |
[06:02] | maybe I dot the “I” In “Jimmy” with a check mark? | 把”吉米”里的”I”画成勾 |
[06:04] | It’s a little wild, but it just might work. | 有点狂野 不过也许有用 |
[06:06] | That’s a good… | 不错 |
[06:07] | – That’s actually a really good… – Yeah. | -非常好的 -对 |
[06:08] | No, no posters– print is dead. | 不 不要海报 印刷业已是过去式 |
[06:10] | We’ve got TVs in the classroom. | 教室里有电视 |
[06:12] | We need a commercial. | 我们要广告 |
[06:13] | The only thing standing between us and a Millie-ocracy | 唯一能阻止米莉当选的东西 |
[06:16] | is Jimmy Jr.’s dumb pretty face. | 就是小吉米的蠢萌脸 |
[06:23] | That’s the new knife, huh? | 这就是那把新刀 对吗 |
[06:24] | Yeah, it’s so responsive. | 对啊 有应必答 |
[06:25] | It’s, like, connected to my brain. | 跟我心有灵犀 |
[06:26] | I think “Chop,” And it chops. | 我心里想”切” 它就切了 |
[06:28] | Yeah, I got a hammer like that. | 了解 我有个锤子也像这样 |
[06:30] | Us guys and our tools. | 男人和工具之间的联系 |
[06:31] | Chop. Right away, Bob. | 切 好的 鲍勃 |
[06:33] | Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop. | 切 切 切 |
[06:34] | I think we got enough onions, Bob. | 我觉得不用再切洋葱了 鲍勃 |
[06:35] | Do I tell you or that car payment you’re holding? | 是该告诉你 还是你手上那败家玩意儿 |
[06:37] | You can tell us both. | 可以告诉我俩 |
[06:39] | It’s a McLecklin, my hammer. | 我的锤子是麦克莱科林牌的 |
[06:41] | You know that brand, Bob? McLecklin? | 你知道这个牌子吗 鲍勃 |
[06:42] | I don’t know hammer brands, Teddy. | 我不了解锤子的品牌 泰迪 |
[06:44] | They’re the best– | 这是最好的牌子 |
[06:45] | they’re like the Meryl Streep of hammers. | 锤子中的梅丽尔·斯特里普 |
[06:46] | Ah, look at that slice. | 看这洋葱片 |
[06:48] | I’m not crying because of the onions, | 我不是因为洋葱而哭 |
[06:49] | I’m crying because it’s beautiful. | 是因为它的美丽 |
[06:51] | And it’s so thin, I could actually use it as a tissue. | 这么薄 都可以当纸巾用了 |
[06:55] | that’s a bad idea. | 这个主意有点糟糕 |
[06:56] | I made a video of my hammer pounding nails. | 我拍了用锤子钉钉子的视频 |
[06:58] | I put a Natalie Merchant song under it. | 用了娜坦莉梅[美国女歌手]的歌作背景音乐 |
[07:00] | Dedicated it to my dad. | 献给我爸 |
[07:01] | Yeah, but your hammer and my knife– | 但是你的锤子和我的刀相比 |
[07:04] | it’s not really the same thing. | 不是一个级别 |
[07:05] | Want to read some of the comments, Bobby? | 要看看视频下的评论吗 鲍鲍 |
[07:07] | I don’t… No. | 不用了 |
[07:08] | This guy– he says, “Nailed it!” | 这个人说 “太赞” |
[07:12] | Oh, the Internet. | 网络啊 |
[07:14] | Before we begin, we have a message | 在上课之前 有一位 |
[07:16] | from one of the candidates for student body president. | 学生会主席候选人要播放一段视频 |
[07:20] | Settle down, it’s not Henry Haber. | 别急 不是亨利·哈勃 |
[07:23] | *I’m Jimmy Jr. Pesto * | *我是小呀小吉米* |
[07:24] | *You know I am the best-o * | *你知道我是第一* |
[07:26] | *I’m cooler than the rest-o * | *别人跟我没法比* |
[07:27] | He wrote the Hot-Guy Manifesto? | 他写了《型男宣言》 |
[07:29] | *We wish we were Jimmy Jr. Pesto * | *我们都想当小吉米* |
[07:31] | Key change! | 变调 |
[07:32] | *I’m Jimmy Jr. Pesto * | *我是小呀小吉米* |
[07:34] | *You know me from the vest-o * | *背心是我的标记* |
[07:36] | *And I’m on a quest-o * | *有个目标要追寻* |
[07:37] | To be the president-o? | *要当学生会主席* |
[07:39] | *You wish you were Jimmy Jr. Pesto. * | *你也希望自己是小吉米* |
[07:42] | Let’s do this! | 一起来吧 |
[07:45] | Oh, barf. | 太逊 |
[07:46] | I want to slap that kid. | 真想给他一巴掌 |
[07:48] | I know, right? Oh… | 对吧 |
[07:51] | I’m Tammy with Wagstaff School News. | 这里是瓦格斯塔夫新闻 我是苔米 |
[07:53] | Our top story– did a super lame ad take Jimmy Jr. | 头条新闻 史上最烂广告是否将小吉米 |
[07:56] | from front runner to dumb bummer? | 从头号热门选手变成头号出局选手呢 |
[07:58] | We got reactions. | 来看看民众的意见 |
[07:59] | I felt like I was covered in something gross, | 感觉自己被恶心的东西淹没了 |
[08:01] | and I wanted to burn my eyeballs. | 亮瞎了我的眼 |
[08:03] | Basically. | 差不多就这样 |
[08:04] | I wouldn’t braid his hair with your hands. | 打死你我也不想给他编头发 |
[08:05] | What a . Sorry. | 我* 抱歉 |
[08:07] | We pooped the bed! | 我们搞砸了 |
[08:09] | This station is biased. | 这个电视台有偏见 |
[08:10] | I’m sure most people liked it. | 大多数肯定还是喜欢的 |
[08:11] | This just in– | 最新消息 |
[08:12] | Millie’s gained 30 points on Jimmy Jr. | 米莉从小吉米处赢得30点支持率 |
[08:15] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[08:15] | Okay, a little setback. | 好吧 一点小挫折 |
[08:17] | Manageable. | 还能控制 |
[08:17] | Now we know what not to do, | 现在我们知道什么不能做了 |
[08:19] | so we go hard the other way. | 就在反方向上加把劲 |
[08:20] | Hang on, kids, we’re going negative. | 坐稳了 各位 我们要开始抹黑了 |
[08:22] | It’s 3:00 p.m. at Wagstaff, | 下午3点 瓦格斯塔夫小学 |
[08:24] | and a telephone is ringing. | 电话铃响起 |
[08:25] | The bake sale is out of snickerdoodles. | 糕点售卖上的饼干卖完了 |
[08:28] | Maybe that doesn’t sound like a big deal, | 也许听起来不重要 |
[08:30] | but it is because some people really like them. | 但有些人很喜欢这些饼干 |
[08:33] | Who do you want answering the call? | 你希望谁来接听这通电话 |
[08:35] | A fourth grader with multiple tardies | 多处发育迟缓 行为古怪的 |
[08:37] | and multiple screws loose? | 四年级学生 |
[08:39] | Millie– too dangerous for the bake sale, | 米莉 对糕点售卖太危险 |
[08:42] | too dangerous for Wagstaff. | 对瓦格斯塔夫也太危险 |
[08:44] | Vote for Jimmy Jr. maybe. | 那么 给小吉米投一票吧 |
[08:46] | That was mean. | 太刻薄了 |
[08:47] | Now I know who I’m voting for, for sure. | 现在我知道我该投给谁了 |
[08:49] | Our big brother is mean? | 我们的哥哥很刻薄 |
[08:50] | Is that what we’re gonna turn into? | 那我们以后也会变刻薄吗 |
[08:52] | I won’t let you. | 我不会允许的 |
[08:54] | I’m turning! | 已经太迟了 |
[08:55] | Leave before I hurt you! | 在我伤害你之前快走 |
[08:57] | Oh, boy. | 我勒个去 |
[08:58] | I’m here in the studio with Millie, | 现在和我们在演播厅的是米莉 |
[09:00] | the victim of a vicious Jimmy Jr. attack ad. | 小吉米攻击性广告的受害者 |
[09:02] | Girl, how you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[09:04] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[09:05] | I’m strong. | 我很坚强 |
[09:06] | I-I have to be strong. | 我必须要坚强 |
[09:08] | For Wagstaff. | 为了瓦格斯塔夫 |
[09:09] | You know what, negativity always backfires. | 恶意行为总会适得其反 |
[09:11] | Jocelyn does it all the time, | 乔丝玲就总这样 |
[09:12] | and it’s lame, and she’s lame. | 很逊 她本人也很逊 |
[09:13] | – Not to be negative. – This is a great interview. | -并非恶意 -这采访真好 |
[09:15] | You know, you’re really good at this. | 你很适合做这个 |
[09:16] | I know, I know I am. | 我知道我很适合 |
[09:17] | I want to endorse you– can I do that? | 我都想支持你了 在电视上可以吗 |
[09:19] | Mr. Grant is shaking his head “No,” | 格兰特先生在摇头 |
[09:21] | but I’m doing it. | 但我还是要支持 |
[09:21] | And I’m getting a new poll. | 我拿到新选票结果了 |
[09:22] | Oh, my God, you’re winning! | 你会赢的 |
[09:24] | Louise, what’s going on? | 露易丝 这什么节奏 |
[09:25] | I’m supposed to be ahead. | 我本来该领先的 |
[09:26] | It’s under control. | 尽在掌握之中 |
[09:27] | Tammy just handed us the answer. | 苔米告诉了我们答案 |
[09:29] | Negativity backfires. | 恶意会适得其反 |
[09:30] | Which means it also, uh, “Frontfires.” | 当然也可以适得其”正” |
[09:33] | Change of strategy. | 换策略 |
[09:34] | Posters, on it. | 海报 开始 |
[09:35] | Everybody like bubble letters? | 大家喜欢泡泡字体吗 |
[09:36] | I don’t know, they’re pretty flashy. | 不知道 挺浮夸的 |
[09:38] | No, we go hard negative against Jimmy Jr. | 不 我们这次要疯狂抹黑小吉米 |
[09:43] | What? | 什么 |
[09:43] | Try to keep up, pretty boy. | 跟上节奏啊 小帅哥 |
[09:45] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[09:46] | Millie gets blamed. | 这样米莉就会被责怪了 |
[09:47] | See, it’s foolproof. | 不会错的 |
[09:49] | I’m figuring this crap out, people. | 我搞清楚这套规律了 |
[09:50] | I’m feeling pretty confident now! | 这次信心满满 |
[09:55] | Lin, I just cut a grain of rice into six pieces. | 琳 我把一颗米切成了六块 |
[09:57] | – Come look. – No! | -快来看 -不 |
[09:59] | – Teddy, look at what my Fukinawa and I did. – Can’t, Bob. | -泰迪 看我和芙纪绳的成果 -没空 |
[10:01] | I brought my McLecklin in so I can finish off this birdhouse. | 我把麦克莱科林带来了 正忙着修鸟巢 |
[10:04] | Wait, what? You can’t do that here. | 啥 你不能在这里搞这些 |
[10:06] | We’re two guys with tools we love, making it happen. | 可我俩都是想做出些成就的工具爱好者啊 |
[10:08] | Teddy, stop– you don’t compare a stupid hammer | 泰迪 停下 不许拿那破锤子 |
[10:10] | to a Fukinawa knife. | 和芙纪绳菜刀作比较 |
[10:12] | Stupid hammer? | 破锤子 |
[10:13] | – And your birdhouse. – Oh, here we go. | -还有你的破鸟巢 -完了 开始了 |
[10:15] | Oh, I understand. | 我明白了 |
[10:16] | I understand that your weeny grapefruit knife | 你那小水果刀还不及 |
[10:18] | isn’t half the tool my McLecklin is. | 我锤子的一半 |
[10:20] | – Not half! – Take that back, Teddy. | -一半都不到 -泰迪 收回那句话 |
[10:22] | I’m not going to. You know what, we’ll settle it. | 不 我们可以比试比试 |
[10:24] | – Okay, you’re on. – How do we do that? | -比就比 -怎么比 |
[10:26] | I don’t know, it’s probably impossible. | 不知道 可能根本没法比 |
[10:28] | You men competing over your little toys. | 你们男人总爱攀比自己的小玩具 |
[10:30] | The only way I’m gonna care about this is if I get involved. | 让我感兴趣的唯一办法只有参与其中 |
[10:33] | Oh, I got it! Knife-Hammer Olympics. | 我知道了 刀锤奥运会 |
[10:35] | I got to plan the opening ceremonies. | 我要策划个开幕式 |
[10:37] | Wagstaff has questions for Jimmy Jr. | 瓦格斯塔夫要问小吉米 |
[10:40] | Why does he dance all the time? | 为什么他总跳舞 |
[10:42] | What’s he hiding? | 他在隐藏什么 |
[10:43] | Does he have to go? | 他是想尿尿吗 |
[10:45] | Why doesn’t he stop dancing and just go? | 为什么不别跳了直接去尿呢 |
[10:47] | Tell Jimmy Jr. To go to the bathroom already. | 让小吉米快去厕所吧 |
[10:50] | By the way, here’s his fifth grade picture. | 另外 这是他五年级时的照片 |
[10:53] | It’s terrible! | 太丑了 |
[10:57] | I’m down by 70 points? | 我支持率下降了70点 |
[10:59] | No one blamed Millie. | 没有人责怪米莉 |
[11:01] | Why won’t people just think what we want them to think?! | 为什么大家不按我们的想法走呢 |
[11:04] | You turned Jimmy Jr. From hero to zero! | 你让小吉米从第一变成垫底 |
[11:06] | It’s not supposed to go that way! | 本来不该这样的 |
[11:08] | You took something beautiful, and tore it to pieces. | 你让原本美好的东西毁于一旦 |
[11:11] | I don’t even want to hang out with him anymore! | 现在连我都不想和他玩儿了 |
[11:13] | No, Zeke! No! No! | 别 齐克 别别 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry, Jay-Ju! | 对不起 小吉 |
[11:16] | She wrecked you! | 她把你毁了 |
[11:17] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[11:18] | Okay, we double down! | 好 我们乘胜追击 |
[11:19] | We go after Jimmy Jr. harder. | 继续黑小吉米 |
[11:21] | Nothing’s off limits– | 怎么狠怎么来 |
[11:22] | the lisp, the weird brothers, dating Tina. | 口齿不清 怪咖兄弟 和蒂娜暧昧 |
[11:24] | I quit, Louise. | 我不干了 露易丝 |
[11:25] | Right, right. Take a break. Okay. | 行行 休息下 |
[11:27] | Break’s over. Back to work! | 休息结束 继续干活 |
[11:28] | Millie said if I dropped out, | 米莉说如果我退出 |
[11:29] | she’d let me pick songs at dances. | 她可以让我选跳舞的曲目 |
[11:31] | It’s all I wanted anyway. | 我本来就是想要那个 |
[11:33] | After all I’ve done! | 我为你做了这么多 |
[11:35] | Good-bye, Louise! | 再见 露易丝 |
[11:37] | Ready to wear my button, Louise? | 准备好佩戴我的徽章了吗 露易丝 |
[11:39] | Never! | 永远别想 |
[11:40] | Henry, hi, uh, hey! | 亨利 嗨 |
[11:42] | Meet your new campaign manager. | 让我做你的竞选经理吧 |
[11:43] | First off, let’s ditch those glasses. | 第一步 先摘掉你的眼镜 |
[11:45] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[11:46] | I’ve seen what your help can do. | 我已经见识到你的能耐了 |
[11:48] | But we’ve got to stop Millie | 但我们必须得阻止米莉 |
[11:49] | from becoming president, Henry! | 当上主席 亨利 |
[11:51] | Then maybe you should run yourself. | 那也许你该自己参加竞选 |
[11:52] | You can manage your own campaign. | 你可以当自己的竞选经理 |
[11:54] | The combination of you and you should be unstoppable. | 你自己和自己强强联手 肯定无人能敌 |
[11:56] | Pretty sure you’re being sarcastic, but you know what? | 我知道你在说反话 告诉你 |
[11:58] | That’s a great idea! | 我还真就打算参加了 |
[11:59] | Louise for president, everybody! | 露易丝要竞选总统了 各位 |
[12:01] | Two more ears! Two more ears! | 四耳主席 四耳主席 |
[12:08] | I don’t know, Louise. Do you really think you can beat Millie? | 这不好说 你真的觉得你能打败米莉吗 |
[12:10] | Yes. I’m way behind, but I’ve got | 我知道 我差得很远 但我有 |
[12:12] | core grassroots support from friends and family. | 来自亲朋草根阶层的重要支持 |
[12:14] | And are you wearing a freaking Millie button?! | 你是给我戴了一枚米莉的徽章吗 |
[12:16] | Well, you’ve been the one acting crazy lately, not Millie! | 最近疯疯癫癫的可是你 不是米莉 |
[12:18] | Because she’s making me act crazy! | 我是被她逼的 |
[12:20] | That’s how good she is! | 她就是这么有心计 |
[12:22] | At least Gene is loyal. | 至少吉恩没有叛变 |
[12:23] | And it has nothing to do | 这和米莉徽章发完了 |
[12:24] | with Millie being out of buttons! | 一点关系也没有 |
[12:26] | Nothing! | 半毛钱没有 |
[12:26] | Oh, Louise. | 露易丝 |
[12:27] | You’re so obsessed with me. | 你真是被我迷住了 |
[12:28] | I mean, I run for president, you run for president. | 我竞选主席 你也跟着竞选 |
[12:31] | Millie, I know you only want to be president | 米莉 我知道你竞选总统的目的 |
[12:33] | so you can control people. | 不过是想控制他人 |
[12:35] | Control me! | 控制我 |
[12:35] | 投露易丝一票 她不是米莉 | |
[12:36] | This election is about Wagstaff. | 这次竞选关乎瓦格斯塔夫小学 |
[12:37] | Let’s take the U and the I out of it. | 咱别把个人恩怨牵扯进来好吗 |
[12:40] | Oh, look, now it spells “Lose.” | 看呐 “露易丝”变成”失败”了 |
[12:42] | That was in Louise’s name all along and we never saw it! | 原来露易丝的名字一直藏着这层意思 |
[12:46] | This is fun. Do “Tina.” | 有意思 用”蒂娜”试试 |
[12:47] | Just wait for the debate, Millie. | 咱们竞选辩论场上见吧 |
[12:48] | I’m gonna pin you to the mat. | 我会把你打得一败涂地的 |
[12:50] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah! | -是吗 -是的 |
[12:51] | And speaking of pins, Millie, | 对了 米莉 |
[12:52] | get any more in or not yet? | 还有多的徽章吗 |
[12:54] | Here is how it works. | 比赛规则是这样的 |
[12:56] | The knife and the hammer will perform a series | 菜刀和铁锤要分别完成一系列 |
[12:58] | of parallel tasks designed to determine the biggest tool. | 级别相当的任务 来决定哪个更大 |
[13:01] | Better tool. | 哪个更好 |
[13:02] | Bob, you will slice ten tomatoes | 鲍勃 你切十个番茄 |
[13:04] | while Teddy pounds ten nails into a board. Go! | 泰迪钉十根钉子 开始 |
[13:07] | – Going pretty fast over here, Teddy. – Listen to that tone, Bob! | -看我多快 -听听我这声音 鲍勃 |
[13:09] | – That’s McLecklin, baby! – Fukinawa’s in charge! | -麦克莱科林威武 -芙纪绳无敌 |
[13:10] | – Don’t hit your thumb! -Don’t cut off your pinky! | -别把大拇指切了 -别把小拇指砍了 |
[13:12] | – Done! – Done! – Tie! | -完成 -完成 -平手 |
[13:12] | Round Two. Switch stations. | 第二局 换位赛 |
[13:14] | Bob, pry up Teddy’s nails. | 鲍勃 你撬开泰迪的钉子 |
[13:16] | Teddy, nail Bob’s tomatoes back together and go! | 泰迪 你把鲍勃的番茄钉回去 开始 |
[13:19] | Nail tomatoes? | 钉番茄 |
[13:20] | All right, I took a shot. | 好吧 我就想试试 |
[13:21] | It took you a day to think of this? | 你花一天就想了个这 |
[13:23] | The next question is to Louise. | 下一个是给露易丝的问题 |
[13:25] | What makes you best qualified to be president? | 你的哪些方面能让你成为一个合格的主席 |
[13:27] | It’s pretty simple. | 很简单 |
[13:28] | I’m not Millie. | 我不是米莉 |
[13:30] | People, Millie doesn’t even want to be president. | 各位 米莉根本不想当主席 |
[13:32] | She just wants to be in my business. | 她只是想引起我的注意 |
[13:34] | Live in my head and attach herself | 她想像个连体婴一样 |
[13:36] | like a conjoined twin. | 和我黏在一起 |
[13:37] | Growing out of my side one leg, | 变成我的第三只腿 |
[13:39] | one arm, and a head on my head. | 第三只手臂 和第二个脑袋 |
[13:42] | Good answer. Thank you. | 答完了 谢谢 |
[13:43] | Uh, okay. | 好…吧 |
[13:44] | Millie, you have the floor. | 米莉 该你发言了 |
[13:45] | You’ve heard my platform. | 大家已经知道我的未来规划了 |
[13:47] | I would like to add that | 在此我还想补充一点 |
[13:48] | I would increase the budget for student counseling | 我想增加学生咨询的预算 |
[13:50] | so that Louise can get the help | 好让露易丝能得到 |
[13:51] | she clearly needs. | 她亟需的帮助 |
[13:52] | The help that I need?! That’s like… | 我亟需的帮助 什么… |
[13:54] | I’m also for longer recesses, | 我还支持延长课间休息时间 |
[13:56] | a BESTIES system, and bigger desserts! | 一对一互助计划 以及加量的甜品 |
[13:59] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[14:01] | Wait. Back up. “A BESTIES system”? | 慢着 等等 一对一互助计划 |
[14:03] | I’m moderating, Louise! | 我是主持人 露易丝 |
[14:05] | “A BESTIES system”? | 一对一互助计划 |
[14:06] | “BESTIES”– it stands for “Buddying-up Everyone | 一对一 意味着每个人都有一个搭档 |
[14:09] | with Someone to Improve the Experience of School.” | 帮助他提高校园生活质量 |
[14:11] | – That’s elegant. – She’s really good at that stuff. | -不错嘛 -她还真擅长那一套 |
[14:14] | School’s hard. | 上学不是件容易的事 |
[14:15] | No one should have to go through it alone. | 大家都不应独自一人捱过 |
[14:17] | With an assigned Bestie, | 有了指定的搭档 |
[14:18] | you’ll have someone to do homework with, | 就有人陪你一起做作业 |
[14:19] | someone to sit with at lunch. | 陪你一起吃午餐 |
[14:21] | Someone who knows all your thoughts, | 他还了解你所有的想法 |
[14:22] | who can finish your sentences! | 甚至能补充完整你没说完的话 |
[14:25] | Here we go! What do you want to bet | 看吧 我赌米莉一定会 |
[14:26] | Millie assigns herself as my Bestie, huh? | 会指定自己做我的搭档 |
[14:29] | Besties will be assigned alphabetically by first name. | 搭档的指定遵循姓氏的字母表顺序 |
[14:32] | Hey, Zane! You and me, bro! | 喂 赞恩 我俩是搭档哦 |
[14:34] | Well, who does that put together? | 这样一来谁和谁就成搭档了 |
[14:36] | Oh, Louise and Millie. What a surprise! | 露易丝和米莉 真是惊喜啊 |
[14:38] | See, people? | 看到了没 各位 |
[14:39] | Millie’s obsessed! | 米莉她疯了 |
[14:40] | It’s me now. | 这次是我 |
[14:41] | But tomorrow it might be you! | 下次有可能就会是你 |
[14:43] | Or you! Probably not you, | 或者你 应该不会是你 |
[14:45] | boy sucking on watch. | 啃表男 |
[14:46] | Oh, Louise, you need a Bestie so bad! | 露易丝 你太需要搭档了 |
[14:49] | Someone give Louise a Bestie! | 谁给露易丝安排个搭档 |
[14:51] | She’s so sad. | 她太可怜了 |
[14:52] | And that concludes our debate. | 那我们今天的辩论就到此结束 |
[14:53] | I think we know who won. | 结果应该已经不言自明了 |
[14:55] | No questions for me? Seriously? | 没问题问我吗 真的吗 |
[14:56] | Oh, didn’t see you up there, Henry. | 哎呀 没看到你也在上面 亨利 |
[14:58] | After-debate hug-shake! | 辩论后抱抱 |
[15:01] | You’ll like being my Bestie. | 你会喜欢我这个搭档的 |
[15:03] | You’ll have no choice! | 因为你没得选 |
[15:04] | So, after five rounds, we’re dead even. | 五轮过后 依然是平手 |
[15:06] | And we accidentally nailed the board to the counter. | 还把钉子钉到柜台上了 |
[15:08] | That was bad. Who knew nails were so long? | 真糟糕 钉子怎么长这么长 |
[15:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:11] | But it gives me an idea for the next event. | 但这让我想到了下一个比赛项目 |
[15:13] | Who can make a hole in the counter first? Go! | 谁最先在柜台上凿出洞谁就赢 开始 |
[15:15] | Oh, we’re really gonna regret this! | 我们肯定会后悔这么干的 |
[15:17] | I’ll fix it later… with my hammer! | 我帮你修好 用我的铁锤 |
[15:18] | No, you won’t! You’ll never fix anything with that! | 你才不会 用你那玩意儿啥都修不好 |
[15:20] | – Yes, I will! – I’ll come back later. | -我会 -我还是过会儿再来吧 |
[15:22] | Bye, Mort! | 拜 莫特 |
[15:24] | Hey, kid! Yeah, kid! | 喂 小孩 喂 |
[15:25] | You, yeah! Hey, come on, vote for me! | 来 给我投一票 |
[15:27] | Come on, help a candidate out. | 拜托 拉我这候选人一把 |
[15:29] | Oh, gross, she’s still running. | 真恶心 她还没放弃呢 |
[15:31] | Don’t make eye contact, just keep walking. | 尽量避免眼神接触 往前走 |
[15:33] | I saw you, Jocelyn! | 我看到你了 乔丝玲 |
[15:34] | Keep walking, keep walking. | 往前走 往前走 |
[15:34] | I’m a human being! Look at me! | 我也是个人啊 看看我 |
[15:37] | I’ll vote for you, Louise. | 我会给你投票的 露易丝 |
[15:38] | Thanks, Andy. | 谢谢你 安迪 |
[15:39] | I’m Ollie! Forget it! | 人家是奥利 别想我给你投了 |
[15:41] | Which one am I? | 那我是谁 |
[15:45] | I’m gonna lose. | 我要输了 |
[15:50] | “Follow the braid, | “线索是辫子 |
[15:51] | “Check the files, | 翻翻档案 |
[15:53] | “What you find will make you smile.” | 会有惊喜出现” |
[15:57] | Maybe someone who wears braids. | 也许跟扎辫子的人有关 |
[15:58] | Snoop Dogg? Follow Snoop Dogg. | 史诺普·道格吗 查查史诺普·道格 |
[16:00] | I already do. | 我已经查过了 |
[16:01] | Mostly retweets and recipes. | 贴的基本都是转发和食谱 |
[16:04] | Braids! Abby! | 辫子 艾比 |
[16:05] | But how does she figure into this? | 可她和这一切有什么关系 |
[16:07] | Attention– all students to the gymnasium. | 注意 所有学生现在去体育馆 |
[16:09] | Voting for Mill… president | 给米莉…给主席的投票 |
[16:11] | will begin in 15 minutes. | 将在15分钟后开始 |
[16:13] | We’ve got to sneak into Frond’s office, | 我们得溜进福旺德老师的办公室 |
[16:14] | and see what he’s got on Abby. | 看看他那儿有什么关于艾比的情报 |
[16:16] | Okay, good luck. | 好吧 祝好运 |
[16:16] | I have to go vote for Millie, bye. | 我去给米莉投票了 拜 |
[16:18] | No, Tina! | 不 蒂娜 |
[16:19] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:19] | I need an extra pair of hands. | 我需要更多人手 |
[16:21] | You messed up the campaign. | 你已经搞砸过一个竞选了 |
[16:22] | You wouldn’t listen to me. | 你又不愿意听我的 |
[16:23] | Yes, but party loyalty? | 是的 但你得对家族忠诚啊 |
[16:25] | We’re both registered Belchers. | 我们都是贝尔彻家的一员 |
[16:27] | I am a Belcher. | 我确实是贝尔彻家的 |
[16:28] | Yay, us! The farty party! | 对啊 我们是放屁家族 |
[16:32] | Quick, we’ll dig through his files | 快 翻翻档案 |
[16:33] | until we find something! | 看能找到什么线索 |
[16:34] | And we’ll dig through his Zen garden | 再翻翻禅意花园 |
[16:36] | until we find enlightenment. | 看能不能开悟 |
[16:38] | Or a clam. | 翻出个蛤蜊也不错 |
[16:39] | Look at the size of this file. | 你看这档案多厚 |
[16:40] | That’s Abby’s? | 那是艾比的吗 |
[16:41] | No, it’s yours. | 不 是你的 |
[16:42] | Here’s Abby’s. | 这是艾比的 |
[16:44] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[16:45] | This changes everything! | 这里有关键线索 |
[16:46] | We’ve got to get down there before the vote. | 我们得在投票开始前赶下去 |
[16:48] | What are you doing in my office? | 你们在我办公室做什么 |
[16:50] | What are you doing in your office? | 你来你办公室做什么 |
[16:51] | I came up to get a little rubber thing | 我来拿橡皮指套 |
[16:53] | for my finger to count votes with so… | 一会儿数票用 |
[16:55] | I don’t have to explain myself! | 我干嘛要跟你解释 |
[16:56] | It’s my office! | 这是我办公室 |
[16:57] | Oh, we were just leaving. | 我们正准备走的 |
[16:58] | Get comfortable. You’re not going anywhere. | 好好呆着吧 哪儿都别想去 |
[17:01] | Who-who touched my Zen garden?! | 谁 谁动了我的禅意花园 |
[17:02] | It’s gonna take me all afternoon to re-Zen that thing. | 要重新恢复禅意得花掉我一下午的时间 |
[17:08] | Please let us go, Mr. Frond! | 拜托放了我们吧 福旺德老师 |
[17:10] | No. Frankly, Louise, | 不行 老实说 露易丝 |
[17:11] | your behavior lately has been extra erratic. | 你最近的行为太古怪了 |
[17:13] | You need some counseling. | 我需要对你进行辅导 |
[17:14] | Gosh, Mr. Frond, you’re right. | 天 福旺德老师 你说得对 |
[17:16] | I think I might be on the verge of a breakthrough. | 我觉得我马上就能有新突破了 |
[17:18] | – Oh, good. – Breakthrough! | -很好 -快突破 |
[17:21] | Damn you for making me run! | 烦死了 又让我跑步 |
[17:25] | We got to wrap this up, Lin. | 我们得赶紧收尾了 琳 |
[17:26] | I mean, it’s not great for business. | 这对我们的生意可没好处 |
[17:27] | We totally screwed up the counter. | 我们几乎把柜台给毁了 |
[17:29] | And nothing’s settled. | 而且还没比出个结果 |
[17:30] | If anything, we’ve raised more questions. | 反而引发了更多的问题 |
[17:31] | I’m gonna say we’re still even. | 我们依然是平局 |
[17:33] | And there’s only one thing left. | 只剩最后一招了 |
[17:34] | Knife against hammer! | 菜刀对铁锤 |
[17:35] | Hammer against knife! | 铁锤对菜刀 |
[17:37] | Metal against metal! | 铁对铁 |
[17:38] | No way. We’re-we’re done. | 不行 我们不来了 |
[17:39] | A tie is good. | 平局也蛮好 |
[17:40] | Yeah, Bob loves his knife. | 是的 鲍勃那么爱他那把刀 |
[17:41] | I’d hate to destroy it. | 我可不想毁了它 |
[17:43] | My knife was made with hammers, Teddy. | 我的刀就是用铁锤做的 泰迪 |
[17:45] | Hammering would actually make it stronger, so… | 用铁锤敲只会让它更结实 |
[17:47] | Whatever you want to tell yourself. | 你尽管自我安慰吧 |
[17:49] | I get to go first! | 我先来 |
[17:50] | Five second rounds. Go! | 五秒一局 开始 |
[17:52] | Fukinawa, go! | 芙纪绳 上 |
[17:53] | Chop! Ch! Chop! Chop! Chop! | 砍 砍 砍 |
[17:54] | Ding! Hammer time! | 时间到 该铁锤了 |
[17:55] | McLeckli | 麦克莱科林 |
[17:57] | Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! | 锤 锤 锤 |
[17:59] | It’s not getting stronger! | 它没变结实 |
[18:01] | Fukinawa! | 芙纪绳 |
[18:02] | Teddy, you can stop! It’s dead. | 泰迪 可以停了 它已经死了 |
[18:04] | We got a winner! | 胜者诞生了 |
[18:05] | Let me see that thing. | 给我看看 |
[18:07] | God, I really want a McLecklin. | 老天 我也想要把麦克莱科林 |
[18:10] | Good, we’re not too late. | 很好 还来得及 |
[18:12] | Everyone, before you vote, | 各位 在你们投票前 |
[18:13] | I have something to say to Millie! | 我要话要对米莉说 |
[18:15] | And I want you all to hear it! | 我想让大家也听听 |
[18:17] | – Just give up, Louise! – I have. | -放弃吧 露易丝 -我已经放弃了 |
[18:19] | I just want to say to Millie | 我只想 |
[18:20] | early congratulations, and you know what? | 提前祝贺米莉 还有 |
[18:22] | I think being a Bestie will be fun. | 我觉得有搭档应该蛮有意思的 |
[18:24] | Wha-What have you done with Louise? | 你 你把露易丝怎么了 |
[18:26] | Oh, by the way, I won’t be your Bestie. | 顺便说一句 我不会和你搭档 |
[18:29] | – I’ll be Abby’s. – Sorry? | -我会和艾比搭档 -什么 |
[18:30] | Oh, you didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[18:31] | Abby’s real name is Mabel. | 艾比的真名是梅布尔 |
[18:33] | “Mabel” Comes between “Louise” And “Millie.” | “梅布尔”在”露易丝”和”米莉”之间 |
[18:35] | Your alphabetical rule. | 按字母表顺序 |
[18:37] | Wait a minute– Abby is Mabel? | 等下 艾比叫梅布尔吗 |
[18:39] | Abby’s actually a nickname for Mabel, | 艾比其实是梅布尔的昵称 |
[18:40] | but no one knows that, so I guess… | 但没人知道 所以… |
[18:41] | I’m not talking to you, Abby! | 我没跟你说话 艾比 |
[18:43] | – Oh, okay. – Mabel, you still into braiding? | -好吧 -梅布尔 你还爱编辫子吗 |
[18:45] | Want to take a whack at this mop? | 要不要用我头发试试 |
[18:46] | Do you like French braids or a fishtail? | 你是喜欢法式辫还是鱼尾辫 |
[18:48] | Hey, you’re my Bestie, you decide! | 你是我搭档 你决定 |
[18:51] | Yeah, well, whatever, | 随便吧 |
[18:51] | we still might end up being Besties. | 到最后可能还是我俩搭档 |
[18:53] | Except we won’t. I’ll be Abby’s. | 不可能 我是艾比的搭档 |
[18:54] | I mean Mabel’s. Whatever. | 梅布尔的 随便吧 |
[18:56] | – Whatever. – But hey, we can talk later. Let’s vote. | -随便 -我们过会儿再聊吧 先投票 |
[18:58] | Yeah, let’s vote. But let’s talk now for a minute. | 对 要投票 不过我们可以先聊聊 |
[19:00] | Because we will be Besties, Louise! | 因为我们会是搭档 露易丝 |
[19:02] | Yeah. But no. Look, it’s your rule. | 不会的 这是你自己定的规则 |
[19:04] | Well, when I’m president, | 等我当上主席 |
[19:05] | I’ll change the stupid rule, okay? | 我可以改掉那烂规则 知道吗 |
[19:06] | The new rule will make us Besties! | 新规则会让我俩成为搭档 |
[19:08] | And if it doesn’t, I’ll change it again! | 如果不行 我就再改 |
[19:10] | And I’ll change it again! | 我再改 |
[19:11] | Because you will be my Bestie! | 因为你一定要和我搭档 |
[19:12] | And if I have to get rid of Abby or Mabel | 如果需要除掉艾比或梅布尔 |
[19:14] | or whoever, I will! | 或任何人 我也会的 |
[19:16] | Careful, that’s a five-strand braid. | 小心点 那可是五股的辫子 |
[19:19] | Took me all morning! | 我花了一上午才辫好的 |
[19:20] | Millie! | 米莉 |
[19:22] | And… scene! | 表演结束 |
[19:24] | If elected, I’ll-I’ll start an improv club. | 如果我当选 我会成立一个即兴表演俱乐部 |
[19:26] | Let’s do one more. Okay. | 我们再演一段 |
[19:27] | Someone throw out a-an, uh, occupation… | 谁想个…职位出来 |
[19:30] | And an animal? | 或者动物也行 |
[19:31] | I heard fireman? | 有人说消防员吗 |
[19:33] | And pig? | 猪吗 |
[19:35] | Did somebody say pig? | 是有人说了猪吗 |
[19:36] | I think Millie just lost. | 米莉好像输了 |
[19:37] | Impossible– the only losers | 不可能 即兴表演中 |
[19:39] | in improv are the audience. | 唯一的输家是观众 |
[19:41] | Wait, do we still like her? | 等等 她这样我们还要喜欢她吗 |
[19:42] | We don’t, right? She’s gross, right? | 不喜欢了对吧 她好恶心 有没有 |
[19:43] | Millie is disqualified for attacking Abby. | 米莉因攻击艾比被取消竞选资格 |
[19:46] | Louise, you were second in the poll. | 露易丝 你是民意投票的第二名 |
[19:48] | You’re going to be president! | 你要当主席了 |
[19:49] | Whew, head rush! | 哇 头好晕 |
[19:50] | I’m already a little drunk with power! | 我都已经开始有点醉心于权力了 |
[19:52] | Louise is disqualified for breaking into my office. | 露易丝因擅闯我办公室被取消竞选资格 |
[19:55] | Oh. So we’re out of candidates. | 这样一来 我们就没有候选人了 |
[19:57] | No president this year. | 今年不会有主席了 |
[19:59] | Oh, wait, Henry Haber. | 对哦 还有亨利·哈勃 |
[20:01] | Congratulations, Henry Haber. | 恭喜你 亨利·哈勃 |
[20:02] | Hi. Uh, today my vote really counted. | 今天我的投票终于作数了 |
[20:05] | In my country, before the coup, I was president. | 在我的国家政变前 我也是主席来着 |
[20:08] | You are so freaking lucky, Henry Haber! | 你走狗屎运了 亨利·哈勃 |
[20:11] | Luck. | 狗屎运 |
[20:12] | Is that what you want to call it? | 你这样想的吗 |
[20:13] | Uh, yeah. | 那是 |
[20:14] | I guess I was just lucky when I figured out | 看来一切只是因为我走了狗屎运 |
[20:16] | that to get rid of Jimmy Jr., | 包括我想出要除掉小吉米 |
[20:18] | I had to lure Millie into the race. | 就得把米莉拉进来 |
[20:21] | And I guess I was just lucky when I knew | 包括我预见到 |
[20:23] | that she would pull you in on the Jimmy Jr. Side, | 她的参与会让你加入小吉米阵营 |
[20:25] | and that you would tank his campaign. | 以及你会搞砸他的竞选 |
[20:28] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:29] | A chinchilla named Princess Little Piddles told me. | 一只名叫撒尿小公主的南美栗鼠告诉我的 |
[20:33] | What? | 啥 |
[20:33] | My younger brother Hogarth saw the whole thing. | 我弟弟贺加斯目睹了全过程 |
[20:35] | That name didn’t have a chance | 那名字本来没机会当选的 |
[20:37] | till you went overboard dumping on it | 直到你因为那是米莉想出来的 |
[20:39] | because it was Millie’s idea. | 就站起来对它大批特批 |
[20:40] | And all the kids felt bad for her. | 让同学们都可怜起她来 |
[20:43] | Millie makes you completely irrational. | 米莉让你完全失去理智了 |
[20:45] | I’m not irrational. | 我没失去理智 |
[20:46] | She just drives me totally insane! | 她只是让我抓狂 |
[20:49] | Then I had to take care of Millie. | 为了打败米莉 |
[20:50] | So I got you to run. | 我让你也参加了竞选 |
[20:52] | Then I helped you take her down in a way | 然后我帮助你打败了她 |
[20:54] | that also took you down. | 同时也让你自己出局了 |
[20:56] | We were pawns? | 原来我们只是工具么 |
[20:57] | I believe you mean “Prawns.” | 你是想说”虾皮”吧 |
[20:59] | You can’t be that smart. | 你不可能那么聪明 |
[21:01] | Chess I can. | 是的 我可以 |
[21:02] | Brains and brawn… | 文武双全啊 |
[21:04] | is what I would say if you had the brawn part. | 如果你有武的话我就会这么说 |
[21:06] | How can you play with people’s lives like that? | 你怎么能那样玩弄他人 |
[21:08] | Who the hell do you think you are, Henry Haber? | 你以为自己是谁啊 亨利·哈勃 |
[21:10] | You’re gonna be an amazing president. | 你会成为优秀的主席的 |
[21:12] | I was an amazing president. | 我曾经也是个优秀的主席 |
[21:14] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[21:16] | Coup. | 政变 |
[21:17] | *Doctors have come* | *医生* |
[21:20] | *From distant cities * | *从遥远的城市* |
[21:22] | *Just to see me * | *赶来看我* |
[21:25] | *Stand over my bed * | *站在我床前* |
[21:28] | *Is believing * | *他们相信* |
[21:30] | *What they’re seeing * | *他们所见* |
[21:33] | *They say I must be one of the wonders * | *他们说我一定是个奇迹* |
[21:36] | *Of God’s own creation * | *上帝创造的奇迹* |
[21:41] | *And as far as they can see they can offer * | *在我看来 他们根本* |
[21:45] | *No explanation.* | *给不出合理的解释* |