时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 我美丽的杀虫剂 除虫害公司 | |
[00:37] | Mom and Dad might not recognize us | 等我们玩完卡丁车回家 |
[00:39] | when we get back from go-karting. | 老爸老妈估计都认不出我们了 |
[00:40] | ‘Cause our hair will be like this. | 因为我们的头发会像这样 |
[00:41] | And our faces will be like this! | 我们的脸会像这样 |
[00:43] | And our penises will be like this. | 我们的小鸡鸡像这样 |
[00:45] | You can’t see what I’m doing, but it’s pretty great. | 你们看不到我变成啥样了 但很惊人 |
[00:48] | Three youth tickets, please. | 请拿三张儿童票 |
[00:49] | Sorry, track’s closed for the rest of the day. | 抱歉 跑道今天关闭了 |
[00:51] | League racing. | 有比赛 |
[00:52] | – What?! – What? – But I pedaled all this way | -什嘛 -可我踩了那么久的脚踏车过来 |
[00:53] | to put the pedal to the metal. | 就是为了体验下踩油门的感觉啊 |
[00:55] | You’ll have to come back another time. | 你们改天再来吧 |
[00:56] | Perhaps check the online calendar | 可以看看网上的日程表 |
[01:01] | If I’m online, I’m looking at sloths. | 我上网都是看树懒 |
[01:04] | Mama like. | 哇 |
[01:05] | They’re fast, and I’m curious. | 好快 我好好奇 |
[01:07] | Screw regular go-karting. | 去他的普通卡丁车 |
[01:08] | I want to do that. | 我想开那样的 |
[01:10] | Every kid wants to be in league racing. | 想进车队的小孩多了去了 |
[01:11] | Get in line. | 排队去吧 |
[01:12] | Okay, where’s the line? | 好吧 上哪儿排队 |
[01:14] | Funny, honey. | 你真幽默 亲爱的 |
[01:14] | The only way to join the circuit is to get a kart. | 要想上跑道 就得去弄辆赛车 |
[01:16] | No problem. Where do we get one? | 没问题 上哪儿弄 |
[01:18] | They’re custom. They cost a grand, at least. | 都是订做的 最少也得一千大洋 |
[01:22] | I know you from somewhere. | 我在哪儿见过你 |
[01:23] | – You’re Bryce from Kingshead Island, aren’t you? – Yep. | -你是皇颅岛的布莱斯对吗 -没错 |
[01:26] | – Oh, yeah. Remember us? – Nope. | -太好了 还记得我们吗 -不记得 |
[01:28] | – Ouch. – Too bad you won’t be joining the league. | -真伤人 -真遗憾你们不能加入 |
[01:30] | It would’ve been fun chucking raisins at you as I blow by. | 冶叱繁呦蚰忝侨悠咸迅煽隙ê苡腥? |
[01:36] | Oh, my God, I hate him. | 天哪 我可真恨他 |
[01:37] | Hard to hate a guy who gives you raisins. | 我很难恨一个朝我扔葡萄干的人 |
[01:41] | Three burgers of the day. | 今日推荐汉堡三件套 |
[01:42] | Who are your pals, Teddy? | 你的朋友什么来历 泰迪 |
[01:43] | These guys are from the home brew supply shop. | 他们是我在家酿酒用品店认识的 |
[01:45] | I brought ’em over here to try your burgers | 我带他们来尝尝你们的汉堡 |
[01:47] | with Teddy’s Brewski. | 配泰迪啤酒 |
[01:48] | What’s Teddy’s Brewski? | 泰迪啤酒是什么 |
[01:50] | It’s the name of my home-brewed beer. | 这是我自制的啤酒 |
[01:51] | I used to call it Bucket Brew, | 我过去叫它桶酒 |
[01:52] | since that’s where it ferments. | 因为我是在桶里 |
[01:54] | In a bucket. | 发酵的 |
[01:55] | You know, it’s just that you brewed it in a bucket. | 鉴于你是在桶里酿的 |
[01:57] | Of course it’s safe. It’s alcohol. | 当然安全了 酒有啥不安全的 |
[02:00] | Right? | 不错吧 |
[02:03] | so cute. | 真可爱 |
[02:04] | Your burgers and his beer are making little belly babies. | 你的汉堡和他的啤酒真是相亲相爱呢 |
[02:07] | – What? – Oh, Bob. | -咋了 -鲍勃 |
[02:08] | – Bob! Bob! – What what? What? | -鲍勃 鲍勃 -什么 什么 什么 |
[02:10] | You should sell my beer! | 你应该卖我的啤酒 |
[02:11] | – We could be partners! – What? | -我们可以当合作伙伴 -什么 |
[02:12] | Teddy, I-I don’t think restaurants are allowed | 泰迪 餐馆是不允许 |
[02:14] | to sell home-brewed beer. | 卖自制啤酒的 |
[02:15] | who’s gonna care? | 谁会管啊 |
[02:16] | The health inspector, the Bureau of Alcohol, the police… | 卫生检查员 酒精管理署 警察局 |
[02:19] | So we won’t get caught. | 不被发现就好了嘛 |
[02:21] | We’ll run it like a speakeasy. | 就像地下酒吧那样 |
[02:22] | I’ll be like Al Capone with breasts. | 我就扮演阿尔·卡彭 只不过有胸而已 |
[02:22] | 美国黑社会罪犯 曾在美国禁酒令期间以贩卖私酒获取庞大利润 | |
[02:24] | Come on, Bob, just taste your burger and then my beer. | 鲍勃 尝尝你的汉堡 再喝口我的啤酒 |
[02:26] | Well, it’s pretty hard to pair my burgers | 配的上我的汉堡的啤酒 |
[02:29] | with the right beer. | 不多的说 |
[02:30] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:31] | – Right? – Oh, my God. | -不错吧 -天哪 |
[02:33] | – That’s amazing. – It’s amazing! | -太棒了 -他说很棒 |
[02:34] | Let’s do it! | 就这么办 |
[02:35] | – Let’s do it! – Yes! | -就这么办 -太好了 |
[02:38] | Maybe Mom and Dad would sponsor a go-kart | 如果卡丁车能为餐馆做广告 |
[02:40] | if it was advertising for the restaurant. | 也许老爸老妈会赞助我们一辆 |
[02:42] | They can’t even sponsor their electric bill. | 他们可是连自己电费单都赞助不起的人 |
[02:44] | Or maybe a sponsorship would work. | 或许我们可以换个目标 |
[02:46] | Hey, Mr. Fischoeder! | 你好 费舍奥德先生 |
[02:48] | – I missed you. – Damn. | -我想你了 -该死 |
[02:49] | – Where have you been? – Oh, around. | -你都去哪儿了 -到处转转 |
[02:50] | How would you like to have semi-exclusive | 只要你出资给我们赞助一辆卡丁车 |
[02:52] | advertising rights on a go-kart that you pay for? | 就能享有一半的独家广告权 怎么样 |
[02:55] | Me pay kids? That sounds weird. | 我出资 听起来好奇怪 |
[02:57] | How ’bout you pay me– | 这样吧 你们付我钱 |
[02:59] | that sounds better… | 听起来舒服多了 |
[03:00] | No. | 别啊 |
[03:00] | Hold on. I haven’t finished. | 等等 我还没说完 |
[03:02] | For one of these! | 在这当中选一辆 |
[03:04] | A broken-down bumper car? | 一辆故障的碰碰车 |
[03:05] | Perhaps you kids can turn one | 搞不好你们可以把 |
[03:06] | of these not go-karts into a very much go-kart. | 其中一辆改装成很棒的赛车呢 |
[03:10] | Someone’s sleeping back here, Mr. Fish. | 有人在这里睡觉 费先生 |
[03:13] | That’s our employee lounge. | 那是我们的员工休息室 |
[03:14] | Owen, wake up! | 欧文 醒醒 |
[03:16] | You look like you’ve got something to prove. | 你看起来跃跃欲试嘛 |
[03:18] | Guys, I think this is the one. | 伙计们 我想就是这辆了 |
[03:19] | that’s the most expensive one. | 那辆最贵了 |
[03:21] | We’ll give you three bucks for it. | 我们出价三美金 |
[03:22] | Deal. Unless you want to make it eight dollars | 成交 除非你们想出八美金 |
[03:24] | for a second bumper car, plus Owen, | 再买一辆 免费赠送欧文 |
[03:26] | whom I will throw in for free. | 随意使用 |
[03:28] | – What can he do? – Lord knows. | -他能做什么 -鬼知道 |
[03:30] | It all remains to be seen. | 还有待考察 |
[03:31] | He’s a mass of potential. | 他潜力巨大 |
[03:33] | Now all we need is a lawn mower engine. | 现在就差一台割草机发动机了 |
[03:35] | Or a steam engine. | 或蒸汽发动机 |
[03:36] | Or a motorcycle engine. | 或摩托车发动机 |
[03:39] | So how much is it gonna cost us, Critter? | 我们得付多少钱 克里特 |
[03:40] | Come on, I can’t charge you guys. | 我不能收你们的钱 |
[03:42] | Our kid was born inside your restaurant. | 我们的孩子在你们餐馆里出生 |
[03:45] | Plus, I think the parts will be donated, | 零件就当有人帮你们付了 |
[03:46] | if you catch my drift. | 你们懂的 |
[03:47] | Come on, people, let’s tear this old dog apart, | 来吧 伙计们 我们把这老家伙给拆了 |
[03:49] | teach it new tricks! | 教给它新的计能 |
[03:58] | Half bumper car, half go-kart, all balls. | 一半是碰碰车 一半是卡丁车 酷毙 |
[04:02] | Nice. | 很好 |
[04:02] | You’re gonna bump those rich kids right off the track. | 你们会把那些富家子弟打得落花流水 |
[04:04] | And how are we on snack storage? | 我们的零食呢 |
[04:06] | Chip clip right there on the side. | 妥妥的 就在这边 |
[04:08] | Chip clip! -Yeah. | 妥妥的 太好了 |
[04:09] | Now, she’s gonna handle like a bumper car. | 驾驶的方法还是和碰碰车一样 |
[04:11] | The steering’s real loose, so don’t be afraid | 方向盘很松 所以 |
[04:13] | to whip that wheel around real good. | 急转什么的放心来 |
[04:15] | Yeah, yeah. You push the pedal and the thing goes. | 知道了知道了 只需要踩油门就行了 |
[04:17] | Wait till Bryce gets a load of this sweet ride. | 真想让布莱斯看看这俩酷毙的座骑 |
[04:19] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:21] | Are you jealous? | 你嫉妒了吗 |
[04:22] | It doesn’t sound like you are, | 看着不像 |
[04:24] | but you will be once we race against you. | 到了赛场上你就会改变主意了 |
[04:26] | You’re not gonna race against me. | 你们没机会和我比 |
[04:27] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[04:28] | I’m in A-league. | 我在A队 |
[04:29] | New cars start out in B-league. | 新车在B队 |
[04:31] | You got to win your way up to A-league. | 你们得一直获胜才能升到A队 |
[04:33] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[04:34] | Nope. I’m serious-ing you. | 没有 我很认真的 |
[04:36] | I’ll be winning the Kingshead Island Grand Prix | 等我赢下皇颅岛大奖赛 |
[04:38] | when you’re still figuring out | 你们估计都还没搞清楚 |
[04:39] | which pedal is the gas and which is the brake. | 哪个是油门 哪个是刹车 |
[04:41] | And the big round thing in the middle that steers it? | 中间那个又大又圆控制方向的东西呢 |
[04:42] | That’s your mom. Burn. | 那是你老妈 噗 |
[04:43] | Oh, that fart with a mouth? That’s your face! | 你都从嘴里放屁的吗 那可是你的脸啊 |
[04:46] | Yeah, right. | 随你怎么说啦 |
[04:47] | Drivers, ten minutes till the B-league race. | 选手们 离B队比赛开始还有十分钟 |
[04:50] | I guess that’s us. Let’s go tear up the B-league | 那是在说我们吧 咱去把B队打个落花流水 |
[04:52] | so we can blow it out Bryce’s tailpipe. | 然后冲爆布莱斯的排气管 |
[04:55] | Here we go. | 准备上场 |
[04:56] | Wish me luck out there. | 祝我好运 |
[04:58] | Wait, what do you mean wish you luck? | 等等 为啥要祝你们好运 |
[04:59] | – ‘Cause I’m driving. – I thought I was driving. | -因为我来开车 -我以为是我来开 |
[05:01] | I thought we all thought I was driving. | 我还以为一致认为是我来开呢 |
[05:03] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[05:04] | Did we not talk about who’s gonna drive? | 我们都没讨论过谁来开车吗 |
[05:05] | It’s obviously me. | 当然是我啊 |
[05:06] | But remember how good I was at that motorcycle arcade game? | 还记得我摩托车游戏玩得多棒吗 |
[05:13] | The point is to not burst into flames. | 不撞车才叫玩得棒好吗 |
[05:15] | Strongly disagree. | 严重反对 |
[05:16] | Tina, you’re not much better. | 蒂娜 你也好不到哪儿去 |
[05:17] | Remember what happened | 记得你那次在停车场 |
[05:18] | when you drove the car in the parking lot? | 开车发生了什么吗 |
[05:20] | That was different. That was dirty driving. | 那次情况不同 是违规开车 |
[05:22] | This is legal. Go-karting is good clean fun. | 这次是合法的 卡丁车是正规又有趣的 |
[05:24] | There’s only one way to settle this. | 只有用这个办法了 |
[05:26] | – Gene’s hairy mole? – Gene’s hairy mole. | -吉恩毛痣赛吗 -吉恩毛痣赛 |
[05:28] | Oh, boy. | 哎哟 |
[05:31] | Hold ’em up. | 对齐了 |
[05:32] | Yes! Uh, I mean… | 好嘞 我是说 |
[05:34] | Whatever. I’m the driver. | 随便啦 我来开车 |
[05:37] | Right, sibs? | 对吧 亲们 |
[05:37] | Fair is fair, I guess. | 好吧 很公平 |
[05:39] | Go team. | 加油 |
[05:40] | Yeah, Tina! That’s the spirit! | 很好 蒂娜 这才是团队精神 |
[05:41] | And you know what, | 你知道吗 |
[05:42] | I want you to be my water girl out there. | 你可以当我的递水妹 |
[05:44] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[05:45] | Water girl instead of race kart driver? | 从车手直接贬到递水妹么 |
[05:48] | Let me think about that. | 我考虑考虑 |
[05:53] | Hey, when I win this race, it’ll be like we all won. | 我赢了 就是我们赢了 |
[05:55] | Especially me. T, give me a squirt. | 但主要是我 蒂 来点水喝 |
[05:58] | You missed. Did you do that on purpose? | 喷岔了 你故意的吗 |
[06:00] | No. What a crazy water bottle. Oh, whoops. | 不 这瓶子疯了 哎呀 |
[06:02] | It’s doing it again. Oh, sorry. Hey! | 又来了 不好意思 |
[06:04] | This is… this is crazy. | 这 这失控了 |
[06:05] | Drivers, start your engines. | 车手们 启动引擎 |
[06:08] | That guy can make a flag do anything he wants. | 那人能让旗子做任何事 |
[06:10] | But mostly flap around. | 但主要还是挥来挥去 |
[06:14] | Come on, you hunk of junk! | 给点力啊 你这坨垃圾 |
[06:16] | Go straight! Now turn! Turn! | 走直线 转弯啊 转弯 |
[06:18] | You call that turning? The other way! | 你这是在转弯吗 另一边啊 |
[06:23] | Pretty good, kid. | 不错嘛 孩子 |
[06:24] | But can you Gus? | 但你会”格斯”这套动作吗 |
[06:28] | It’s beautiful! | 真漂亮 |
[06:29] | Why is it called Gus? | 为什么叫格斯 |
[06:30] | It’s named after me. | 是以我的名字命名的 |
[06:31] | My name is Gus. | 我就叫格斯 |
[06:32] | A lot of people think the Gus comes from the wrists. | 很多人以为”格斯“是靠手腕 |
[06:35] | It doesn’t. It comes from in here. | 其实不是 是靠这个 |
[06:37] | Your flask? | 你的瓶子吗 |
[06:38] | Yes. And the heart. | 是的 还有心 |
[06:40] | Without heart, you’re just waving a flag around | 不用心 你只是在挥 |
[06:42] | at the end of a little stick. | 黏了块布的小木棍 |
[06:44] | Hey, maybe you’ve got what it takes | 以你的天赋 我看你够格 |
[06:45] | to be a junior-Gus-in-training. | 当初级格斯实习生了 |
[06:47] | I’ve waited my entire life to hear those exact words! | 我一生就等这句话了 |
[06:52] | That bumper-kart is terrible. | 这碰碰卡丁车真垃圾 |
[06:53] | We’ll never win a race in that thing. | 我们用这玩意永远别想赢 |
[06:55] | Well, we might if, you know, | 要是你有照克里特教的方法开 |
[06:57] | you drove it like Critter told us to. | 没准我们能赢的 |
[06:58] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:59] | Maybe it’s not the kart’s fault | 也许不是车的问题 |
[07:01] | you slammed into all those walls and got turned around | 你把所有墙都给撞遍了 然后掉了个头 |
[07:04] | and drove the wrong way for an embarrassing amount of time. | 往错的方向开了好久 |
[07:06] | You think you can drive that thing? Be my guest. | 你觉得你能驾驭那玩意吗 你请 |
[07:09] | Take a lap. | 溜一圈啊 |
[07:10] | We’re gonna go nice and easy. | 我们轻轻来慢慢来 |
[07:12] | You lead, I’ll follow. | 你领头 我跟上 |
[07:14] | I know you want to bump into stuff but you can’t. | 我知道你想撞上去但不准哦 |
[07:16] | You’re a race car now. | 你现在是辆赛车 |
[07:17] | You’re all grown-up. That’s it, Mr. Speedy. | 是个大车了 这就对了 极速先生 |
[07:23] | – See? – See what? | -看见了吗 -看什么 |
[07:24] | How I took that turn instead of crashing like you did? | 转弯呀 我没像你那样乱撞一通吧 |
[07:27] | Maybe I should be the one | 也许该由我 |
[07:27] | behind the wheel for Team Belcher? | 来担任贝尔彻队的车手 |
[07:29] | Tina, hello, it was my first race. | 蒂娜 听着 这是我第一次开 |
[07:31] | Okay? Back off. | 好嘛 闪开 |
[07:32] | Besides, I won Gene’s hairy mole fair and square. | 而且 我正大光明赢了吉恩毛痣赛 |
[07:34] | So let’s speak of this no more. | 所以别再讨论这个了 |
[07:36] | It’s just, I could maybe win… | 可是 也许我能赢… |
[07:37] | Gene’s hairy mole! | 吉恩毛痣赛 |
[07:38] | I know. Gene’s hairy mole. | 我知道 吉恩毛痣赛 |
[07:40] | – How’s it coming? – Great. | -怎么样了 -好着呢 |
[07:41] | Once I’m done here, | 等这批好了 |
[07:42] | I’m gonna bring up another batch from the basement. | 我就从地下室再拿一批 |
[07:44] | Home brew in used bottles. | 用旧瓶子装家酿啤酒 |
[07:45] | I think we’re getting good at this speakeasy thing. | 这地下酒吧的活干得越来越顺手了嘛 |
[07:47] | And all these sipsies are getting me tipsy. | 这小口小口的喝得我都快醉了 |
[07:49] | I had to hammer some of the caps back on | 有些瓶盖是我捶上去的 |
[07:51] | and I used tape for a couple of ’em, but… | 有些还动用了胶带 但是 |
[07:53] | I don’t think anyone will notice. | 应该没人会发现的 |
[07:54] | Another “beer” please? Wink. | 请再来一瓶”啤酒” 眨眼 |
[07:56] | Another one of the beers we normally sell here? | 再来一瓶普通啤酒吗 |
[07:59] | Sure. Here you go. | 好的 给你 |
[08:01] | Live one! | 刚开的哦 |
[08:02] | Is he supposed to say “wink”? | 他是应该说出”眨眼”这两个字 |
[08:03] | Or is he just supposed to wink? | 还是做眨眼这个动作 |
[08:04] | Well, we’ve been doing both. | 我们都有做 |
[08:06] | Oh, God. Oh, God! Bobby, the G-men are here! | 天哪 天哪 鲍鲍 调查员来了 |
[08:08] | Turn the whole room around like they do in the movies! | 快像电影里那样把整个房间翻过来 |
[08:10] | Quick, go! | 快点 去 |
[08:11] | Ugh, no, no. Not now. | 不 不 不是现在 |
[08:12] | Teddy, get out of here! Hurry. Hurry. | 泰迪 快离开这 快点 快点 |
[08:15] | – Hugo! – Bob. | -雨果 -鲍勃 |
[08:17] | – Ron. – Bob. – Ron! | -罗恩 -鲍勃 -罗恩 |
[08:18] | Oh. What’s wrong with this picture, Ron? | 这里有什么不对劲的地方 罗恩 |
[08:22] | There are actually customers in here! | 居然有顾客 |
[08:24] | Right. | 对哦 |
[08:26] | Smells… | 闻起来 |
[08:27] | yeasty. | 有发酵的味道 |
[08:29] | I’ve never smelled this tangy… | 我从没在这儿闻到过这种扑鼻的 |
[08:32] | sour… | 酸酸的 |
[08:34] | yeast here before. | 发酵的味道 |
[08:36] | Well, we have started baking bread, | 那个 我们开始烤面包了 |
[08:38] | – so maybe you’re smelling the yeast from that. – Yeah. | -你闻到的可能是发面团的味道 -对 |
[08:41] | – And where is this yeasty bread, Bob? – Uh, we, uh… | -那面团在哪 鲍勃 -我们… |
[08:45] | we threw it away. It wasn’t any good. No. | 我们丢掉了 味道不咋地 不好 |
[08:47] | Terrible, terrible. It didn’t come out, so… | 难吃 难吃 做的不好 所以 |
[08:49] | I mean, it was our first batch. | 这是我们第一次尝试 |
[08:50] | You know? W-We’re not… | 我们还… |
[08:51] | Who are we? You know? | 我们哪有那么厉害 你知道的 |
[08:52] | We’re not bread experts. | 我们又不是面包专家 |
[08:59] | Bread. | 面包 |
[09:00] | Hugo, you really don’t have to go down there! | 雨果 你真不用下去的 |
[09:02] | So yeasty. | 好浓的酵母味 |
[09:04] | Okay, you need to stop saying that word. | 好了 你别再说那个词了 |
[09:06] | It’s making me uncomfortable. | 听着不舒服 |
[09:07] | Oh, really? Yeasty, yeasty, yeasty. | 真的吗 酵母 酵母 酵母 |
[09:09] | You know what I think, Bob? | 我知道我怎么想的吗 鲍勃 |
[09:11] | I think the bread story is a cover for what you’re really doing. | 我觉得面包只是你掩盖真相的借口 |
[09:14] | And what would that be? | 那真相是什么呢 |
[09:15] | You’re brewing your own beer! | 你在自己酿啤酒 |
[09:16] | What?! That’s crazy. What? | 什么 真是搞笑 什么 |
[09:19] | It’s crazy. Beer. | 真搞笑 啤酒 |
[09:20] | Where would you get that? Who’s brewing beer? | 你怎么这么说 谁在酿啤酒呢 |
[09:21] | What are… What is… what is this? | 什么 什么 什么玩意 |
[09:22] | – What? Who is this guy? – Beer. | -什么 他是谁啊 -什么啤酒 |
[09:23] | You know, the only thing worse than an idiot who makes | 知道吗 唯一比做家酿啤酒 |
[09:26] | bacteria-infested home brew is a restaurant that serves it. | 更蠢的就是卖家酿啤酒的餐馆老板 |
[09:30] | Well, Hugo, there’s no home brew here, | 好吧 雨果 这里真没家酿啤酒 |
[09:32] | So are we done with the inspection? | 检查完了吗 |
[09:35] | I suppose. | 差不多了 |
[09:36] | But know this, Bob, | 但我告诉你 鲍勃 |
[09:37] | if I find out you are selling bacteria beer, | 要是我发现你在卖自酿啤酒 |
[09:40] | you’re going to get the triple smack-down. | 你就等着三重打击吧 |
[09:42] | Smack one, I shut you down. | 第一重 我会让你关门 |
[09:44] | Smack two, beer and wine license? Gone. | 第二重 酒类营业执照 没戏了 |
[09:47] | Smack three? | 第三重 |
[09:48] | Tell ’em, Ron. | 告诉他们 罗恩 |
[09:50] | You rot in hell, Bob! | 下地狱吧 鲍勃 |
[09:52] | Let’s go, Ron. | 走吧 罗恩 |
[09:53] | And I’ll be back to try that bread, Bob. | 我会回来尝面包的 鲍勃 |
[09:57] | Great. ‘Cause it’s gonna be here, Hugo. | 很好 它会在这等你的 雨果 |
[09:59] | Oh, great! I’ll bring my bread mouth! | 很好 我会带嘴来的 |
[10:03] | So I guess this means the speakeasy’s over? | 我们的地下酒吧是不是得就此打住了 |
[10:05] | Nothing’s over, Teddy. | 什么都没结束 泰迪 |
[10:06] | Hugo can’t stop us. | 雨果阻止不了我们 |
[10:08] | All right, who knows how to bake bread? | 谁知道怎么烤面包 |
[10:13] | Flutter, flutter, flutter. Shimmy, shimmy, shimmy. | 挥呀挥呀挥 摇呀摇呀摇 |
[10:16] | And snap it off! | 再来一个切旗 |
[10:17] | Hell of a snap-off, Gene. | 切得一手好旗嘛 吉恩 |
[10:18] | Yeah, but my shimmy was shabby. | 是啊 但我摇得很烂 |
[10:22] | I saw you drive that monstrosity the other day. | 我昨天看到你开那四不像了 |
[10:24] | It was impressive. Want to take a little walk and talk? | 让我印象深刻 想散散步聊聊吗 |
[10:27] | – I have a proposition for you. – I’m taken. | -我有个提议 -我有主了 |
[10:29] | Well, it’s complicated. | 这有点复杂 |
[10:30] | Honey, if I was hitting on you, you’d know, | 亲爱的 我要是想泡你 会让你知道的 |
[10:32] | because you’d be terrified. | 那时你会被吓到的 |
[10:33] | Trust me, you’re hitting on me. | 你就是在跟我搭讪 |
[10:34] | Just come with us, please. | 请跟我们来吧 |
[10:36] | My name is Sasha, and this is my racing team. | 我叫沙夏 这是我的赛车队 |
[10:38] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你们好 |
[10:39] | So how’d you like to be a driver? | 想不想当赛车手 |
[10:41] | Oh, I can’t. My sister is our team’s driver. | 不行啊 我妹妹才是我们队的车手 |
[10:43] | She won the right to drive fair and square. | 她光明正大地赢了驾驶权 |
[10:45] | Gene’s hairy mole. It’s this thing we do with… | 吉恩毛痣赛 我们用它来决定… |
[10:47] | Oh, it’s okay. I don’t need to know. | 不必了 我没兴趣 |
[10:49] | Listen, I’m not talking about you driving that thing. | 听着 我不是让你开那玩意儿 |
[10:51] | I’m talking about this. | 我说的是这个 |
[10:53] | Eddy, our usual driver, is in detention again. | 我们的常驻车手埃迪又被拘留了 |
[10:56] | You’d be doing us a big favor | 你要是今天能代表KIS出战 |
[10:57] | if you drove the K.I.S. Kart today. | 就是帮了我们一个大忙了 |
[10:59] | – “Kiss”? – No, K.I.S. | -KISS[吻]么 -不 KIS |
[11:01] | It stands for Kingshead Island Speeders. | 是皇颅岛飞车队的简写 |
[11:03] | – Can I call it “Kiss”? – No. Listen to me. | -我能叫它”吻”吗 -不行 听我说 |
[11:05] | This is your chance to drive a real race kart, | 你将有机会驾驶真正的赛车 |
[11:07] | in the A-league. | 还是在A队 |
[11:08] | But I thought you had to win your way into the A-league. | 不是要一直获胜才能晋级到A队么 |
[11:10] | It’s about the kart. | 关键在车 |
[11:11] | This kart is already in the A-league. | 这辆车已经是A队的了 |
[11:13] | But why don’t you want to drive the car yourself? | 可为啥你们自己不开呢 |
[11:14] | Any kid can drive. I want to win. | 开车谁都会 我要的是赢 |
[11:16] | You think I can win? In A-league? | 你觉得我能赢么 在A队里 |
[11:18] | If you can get that bumper-fart | 如果你开那个老爷车 |
[11:19] | around the track in 70 seconds, | 都能在70秒内开完一圈 |
[11:21] | imagine how fast you can go in this. | 想想开这个会多快吧 |
[11:25] | You and this thing might actually have what it takes | 你加这台车搞不好能 |
[11:27] | to knock Bryce off the top spot. | 把布莱斯从第一的位置上赶下来 |
[11:28] | He deserves to be beaten, by the way. | 他也早该被拉下来了 |
[11:30] | He’s a dirty driver. | 他是个下流的车手 |
[11:32] | We call him Not Nice Bryce. | 我们叫他”不乃斯” |
[11:33] | I don’t know. | 不好说啊 |
[11:34] | The bumper-kart is kind of a family project. | 碰碰卡丁车是我们姐弟一起做的 |
[11:36] | Oh, sure, of course, yeah. | 当然 你说得对 |
[11:37] | You can just keep squirting water | 你大可以继续 |
[11:39] | into your sister’s mouth if you want. | 给你妹妹当个端茶送水的 |
[11:42] | Here, I made you this last-place medal. | 这是给你的最后一名奖牌 |
[11:44] | It’s gum. | 口香糖 |
[11:45] | Good one, Bryce. | 干得漂亮 布莱斯 |
[11:46] | Joke’s on you. I love old gum! | 开玩笑 我最爱嚼过的口香糖 |
[11:51] | It’s okay. He walked away. | 可以了 他走了 |
[11:53] | Tina, what are you wearing? | 蒂娜 你穿的什么啊 |
[11:54] | A driver’s jumpsuit. | 车手服 |
[11:55] | We’ve been through this, okay? | 我们讨论过了 好吗 |
[11:57] | Belcher Racing only has one driver, and that’s me. | 贝尔彻车队只有我一个赛车手 |
[12:00] | I know. I’m driving for the Kingshead Island Speeders. | 我知道 我是为皇颅岛飞车队出战 |
[12:03] | – What?! – I call it “Kiss.” | -什么 -我叫它”吻”车队 |
[12:07] | You’re abandoning Team Belcher? | 你要背弃贝尔彻车队 |
[12:09] | How can you do that to us?! | 你怎么能这么对我们 |
[12:10] | You’re like a Belcherdict-Arnold! | 你就是贝尔彻家的贝内迪克特·阿诺德 |
[12:12] | I was Team Belcher’s best driver, | 我的驾车技术在我们中最好 |
[12:14] | but you didn’t care if we won | 可你为了自己能开车 |
[12:15] | as long as you got to be the driver. | 不管比赛的输赢 |
[12:16] | That’s crazy. You’re crazy. | 太疯狂了 你疯了 |
[12:18] | Get out of that jumpsuit, get your water bottle | 脱下你的赛车服 拿起你的水瓶 |
[12:20] | and get back in the pit. | 回休息站去 |
[12:21] | I’m never going back to the pit | 我再也不要回去了 |
[12:23] | unless the pit is a cool diner where teens hang out. | 除非那儿有冷气可以吹 有男生可以泡 |
[12:25] | Look, the A-league race is about to start. I got to go. | A队的比赛要开始了 我得走了 |
[12:27] | You’re in A-league?! | 你在A队 |
[12:29] | Yeah, it’s pretty cool. | 是啊 很赞 |
[12:30] | They give your go-kart a little wreath if you win. | 如果获胜他们还会给你的车一个小花环 |
[12:31] | Oh, wow! Isn’t that great? | 了不起死了 |
[12:34] | It is pretty great. Bye! | 就是了不起啊 回见 |
[12:39] | – Hi, Tina. How are you doing? – Good. | -嘿 蒂娜 你还好么 -很好 |
[12:40] | ‘Cause you’re looking a little stiff out there, kiddo. | 你看上去有点僵硬啊 孩纸 |
[12:42] | Who’s saying this? | 谁在说话 |
[12:43] | Sasha. I’m on the radio inside your helmet. | 沙夏 你头盔里有个无线电 |
[12:45] | Oh, ’cause I thought for a second you were… | 我差点还以为你是 |
[12:48] | Oh, never mind. I’m not gonna tell you what I thought. | 没什么 不能让你知道我在想什么 |
[12:49] | Tina, you’re driving like a water girl. | 蒂娜 你开得像个送水妹 |
[12:51] | Come on, cut it loose. | 拜托 放松点 |
[12:52] | All right, all right, I just need | 好的 好的 我只是需要 |
[12:53] | to get to know the car a little, I guess. Hello. | 稍微熟悉一下车 你好呀 |
[12:56] | You feel different than the bumper-kart. | 你和碰碰卡丁车有点不同呢 |
[12:57] | But I must feel different than your old driver, | 不过我一定也和你的老主人不一样吧 |
[12:59] | ’cause I have a girl butt, or so I’m told. | 因为我是个姑娘 反正别人是这么说的 |
[13:01] | I’m Tina, by the way. | 对了 我叫蒂娜 |
[13:02] | Tina, I’m gonna put you on mute. | 蒂娜 我要把你静音了 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:07] | You did that really well. | 你真棒 |
[13:08] | Nice turning, wheels. | 转得漂亮 轮子 |
[13:09] | And good job, steering wheel, too. | 方向盘 你也不错 |
[13:10] | And, engine, you did your part. | 引擎 你也克尽己任 |
[13:13] | Second place! I knew it! | 第二名 我就知道 |
[13:14] | I knew you were a racer! | 我就知道你是个赛车手 |
[13:16] | I got a little worried when you were talking to yourself | 你奇奇怪怪自言自语的时候 |
[13:18] | and being really weird, but then you came through! | 我还有点担心 不过你成功了 |
[13:19] | It’s okay! | 那就没事了 |
[13:21] | This time second, next time beat Bryce. | 这次第二 下次打败布莱斯 |
[13:24] | Tina, can you pass me a napkin? | 蒂娜 能递给我张纸巾吗 |
[13:25] | And try not to betray it. | 尽量别出卖它 |
[13:27] | Louise, please pass the pepper. | 露易丝 麻烦递一下胡椒粉 |
[13:29] | And try not to crash it into the salt. | 别把盐罐子撞坏了哦 |
[13:31] | Why don’t you try to remember where that pepper came from? | 你怎么不想想胡椒是从哪儿来的 |
[13:33] | From here, from this apartment, from this family. | 从这儿 从这间房子 从这个家 |
[13:36] | So that’s where pepper comes from. | 这就是胡椒的由来啊 |
[13:38] | Girls, you two need to stop all this. | 姑娘们 你们俩给我停下 |
[13:41] | You’re both go-kart drivers now. | 你们现在都是赛车手了 |
[13:42] | And you’re not even racing against each other, right? | 你俩又不是对手 对吗 |
[13:45] | That’s right. I’m in the A-league. | 没错 我在A队 |
[13:46] | Well, I’m coming for you, T. | 我跟你干上了 T |
[13:47] | If I finish the season in first place in the B-league, | 如果这个赛季我能在B队拿到冠军 |
[13:49] | then I get a spot in the Kingshead Island Grand Prix. | 我就能在皇颅岛大奖赛占据一席 |
[13:52] | – You do? – Yup. | -是嘛 -没错 |
[13:52] | And that’s when I get to beat you. | 到时候我就能打败你了 |
[13:55] | But you have to actually win races | 那也得比赛 |
[13:56] | to finish in first place. | 才能拿冠军啊 |
[13:57] | Maybe you didn’t totally understand that. | 也许你没完全弄明白 |
[14:00] | Oh, keep it up. | 没完了 |
[14:01] | Way ahead of you. Literally. | 我已经把你甩得远远的了 |
[14:06] | Look, I know there’s this rumor | 听着 我知道有谣传说 |
[14:07] | that Tina’s a better driver, and I think you started it, | 蒂娜技术更好 而且我猜是你传出来的 |
[14:10] | but you and me are gonna work real hard, | 但我俩这次要好好努力 |
[14:12] | and we’re gonna win some races. | 我们要赢 |
[14:43] | Looks like I’ll be seeing you at the Grand Prix, sis. | 看起来我们要在大奖赛碰面了哦 老姐 |
[14:46] | And I’ll be seeing you from the first place podium. | 颁奖台上见 |
[14:48] | Also, I’ll see you at home, and also in the car, | 当然 家里也会见 还有车里 |
[14:51] | ’cause we should probably carpool to the race. | 我们应该会搭同一辆车来参加比赛 |
[14:52] | Yup, yup, got it! | 得得 知道啦 |
[14:53] | I hit the gas, and I drive away! | 踩油门 出发咯 |
[14:59] | It’s weird how you freshly baked the staleness | 新鲜的面包都能给你烤得这么老 |
[15:01] | right into them. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[15:02] | – It’s-it’s an old family secret. – Another cold one, Bob. | -这是家族秘方 -再来一瓶冰的 鲍勃 |
[15:05] | Hey, Bob, that bun doesn’t look like this bun, Bob. | 鲍勃 那个汉堡胚看着和这个不一样啊 |
[15:08] | You trying to screw me? | 你想忽悠我呢 |
[15:08] | I want the fresh-baked buns. | 我要现烤汉堡胚 |
[15:10] | I want the fresh-baked buns. | 我要现烤汉堡胚 |
[15:12] | So, you’re not using these buns on your burgers? | 这么说 你做汉堡不是用的这些胚咯 |
[15:15] | – Suspicious. Gretchen? – Move on. | -太可疑了 格雷琴 -说 |
[15:17] | We’re-we’re making buns for, | 我们做的这些胚是给 |
[15:20] | – For what? – Uh, the buns are for… | -给谁 -是给 |
[15:22] | – For breakfast! – Yes. | -给早餐用的 -没错 |
[15:24] | We’re gonna start breakfast now. | 我们要开始卖早餐了现在 |
[15:26] | Breakfast at Bob’s. | 鲍勃店的早餐 |
[15:27] | I can’t wait to come by and try it. | 我都等不及想要试试了 |
[15:29] | 6 A.M. Sound good? | 六点 可以吗 |
[15:31] | I mean, well, we haven’t really talked | 我是说 我们还没讨论好 |
[15:32] | about when we’re opening yet, so… | 什么时候开始卖早饭 所以 |
[15:34] | Okay, see you at 6:00 then. | 那就六点见 |
[15:36] | And you better have sausages, Bob! | 最好有香肠哦 鲍勃 |
[15:38] | We’ll have it! | 会有的 |
[15:45] | So, this is what the kids have been up to? | 孩子们最近在干这个啊 |
[15:47] | I had no idea it was, like, you know, actual racing. | 我一点都没想到会是真正的赛车 |
[15:49] | It is a beautiful day for racing. | 真是个比赛的好日子 |
[15:51] | Hey, want a hit? | 来一瓶吗 |
[15:52] | Sure. Thanks, Crit. | 当然 谢谢 克里特 |
[15:54] | This homebrew of yours is oh so refreshing. | 你们自酿的啤酒真给劲 |
[15:56] | Your bread is, | 你们的面包就 |
[15:57] | Whoop, hey, there it goes! | 哎呀 飞出去了 |
[15:58] | Got away from me there. Sorry about that. | 不小心飞出去了 不好意思 |
[16:00] | – You-you kind of threw it. – Oh, yeah. | -你 扔了它 -是的 |
[16:02] | Right. So it didn’t get away from you. | 对 所以不是它飞出去了 |
[16:04] | – You threw it. – No, it’s bad. | -是你扔了它 -是的 很难吃 |
[16:05] | I was trying to spare your feelings, | 我本来想照顾你的感受 |
[16:06] | but if you want to address it, | 但如果你非要挑明说… |
[16:07] | – it’s not very good bread. – No, I get it. No. | -那面包确实不咋样 -得 我懂了 |
[16:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 得得得 |
[16:09] | I guess I got it right away. | 我其实懂你意思 |
[16:11] | I just thought… forget it. | 我只是觉得…算了 |
[16:12] | Yeah. Unnecessary little confrontation here. | 是啊 没必要为小事起争执 |
[16:14] | Gene, you’ve been oddly enthusiastic | 吉恩 过去这几周里 |
[16:16] | about flag waving these last couple weeks. | 你对挥旗表现出了惊人的热情 |
[16:19] | I thought you were just messing with me, | 我本以为你来捣乱的 |
[16:20] | but you were serious. | 没想到你是认真的 |
[16:21] | Very serious. | 认真得很 |
[16:22] | Then, well, there’s something | 这样的话 我有件事 |
[16:24] | I want to ask you. | 要拜托你 |
[16:25] | Oh, my God, you’re dying! | 天呐 你要死了 |
[16:26] | I’ll take over for you! | 我来继承你的衣钵 |
[16:27] | – What? No, I’m not dying. – For now. | -啥 不 我没有要死 -早晚会死 |
[16:29] | I’m not dying. | 我不会死 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | I was gonna ask you | 我是想问你 |
[16:34] | if you wanted to flap your first grand prix. | 是否愿意首次尝试在大奖赛挥旗 |
[16:37] | I would be honored! | 非常荣幸 |
[16:38] | I’ll wave your flag, Gus, but I’ll never replace you. | 我来帮你挥旗 格斯 但不会取代你 |
[16:41] | Right, I-I know. | 行 我知道了 |
[16:42] | Just to clarify, it’s only one race. | 声明一下 只是这一次哈 |
[16:44] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[16:45] | Guys, huddle up. Cookie toast. | 各位 快过来 饼干代酒 |
[16:47] | Tina, bring it home for us. | 蒂娜 把奖杯带回来 |
[16:49] | Hey, Rico, these cookies are ten dollars each. | 里科 这饼干十美元一个 |
[16:51] | – You’re eating them like they’re five dollars each. – Sorry. | -别吃得好像只值五美元一样 -对不起 |
[16:53] | Can I have a cookie? | 我能吃一个吗 |
[16:53] | I’ll put a cookie on the finish line. | 我会把饼干放在终点线那里 |
[16:55] | But what if someone drives over it? | 要是有人碾过去了呢 |
[16:56] | That someone will be you. | 那个人会是你 |
[16:57] | Then I can’t eat it. | 那我还是吃不了啊 |
[17:00] | Great. Bryce. | 又是你 布莱斯 |
[17:02] | You here, me no like. | 你来了 我不爱 |
[17:03] | Pasta salad on your kart. | 给你的车来点意面沙拉 |
[17:06] | Don’t you put pasta salad on my kart! | 你竟敢在我的赛车上涂沙拉 |
[17:09] | Drivers, two minutes to the start of the Grand Prix! | 车手们 离比赛开始还有两分钟 |
[17:11] | I’m gonna beat you! I’m gonna beat Tina! | 我会打败你 打败蒂娜 |
[17:13] | I’m gonna beat all you Richie Riches! | 打败你们这些富二代 |
[17:15] | Not likely, especially because of that. | 不太可能 看那边 |
[17:18] | – Crap. – Flick, flick. | -我去 -我弹 我弹 |
[17:23] | It’s a blown pump. | 是油泵坏了 |
[17:24] | I don’t have my tools, | 我没带工具 |
[17:25] | but maybe I can rig something. | 我可以徒手试试 |
[17:26] | Drivers, to the starting line! | 车手们 请到起跑线 |
[17:28] | I don’t know if we’re gonna make it! | 不知道来不来得及 |
[17:29] | We’ll make it! We’ll make it! | 可以的 可以的 |
[17:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:31] | It looks like you have one less competitor to beat. | 看来你要少一名竞争对手了 |
[17:33] | But I don’t want to beat her this way. | 可我不想用这种方式打败她 |
[17:35] | Today, you beat her this way. | 今天 你用这种方式打败他 |
[17:36] | Tomorrow, you beat her that way. | 明天 你用那种方式打败她 |
[17:37] | All that matters is today you beat her this way. | 重要的是今天你得打败她 |
[17:39] | – Drivers, start your engines! – There! | -车手们 发动引擎 -好了 |
[17:42] | Now you’re gonna leak some oil, | 会漏点油 |
[17:43] | but you just might make it around! | 但应该能撑完比赛 |
[17:44] | Thanks, Critter. | 谢了 克里特 |
[17:45] | Oh, and a wheel mighfall off. | 对了 轮胎可能会掉下来 |
[17:47] | – What? What?! – Nothing! | -啥 啥 -没啥 |
[17:48] | Get out of your head! | 别想东想西了 |
[17:49] | Did you fix it or not, Critter?! | 你是修好了没啊 克里特 |
[17:50] | Let’s say I did. | 就当是修好了吧 |
[17:51] | Go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[18:00] | Come on, bumper-kart! | 拜托 碰碰赛车 |
[18:01] | Hold it together! You got this! | 往前冲 你可以的 |
[18:09] | How you doing out there? | 感觉怎么样 |
[18:10] | Well, I’m torn between the desire to win | 我在赢得比赛和赢回我妹妹的爱 |
[18:12] | and my love for my sister. | 之间挣扎 |
[18:13] | – Forget it. Bye. – Bye. | -当我没问 拜 -拜 |
[18:20] | Atta girl. Let’s beat these snobs! | 好样的 甩掉那些势利小人 |
[18:29] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[18:39] | All right! | 好呀 |
[18:45] | Gene, it’s white flag time. | 吉恩 该挥白旗了 |
[18:47] | Last lap coming up! | 最后一圈了 |
[18:53] | It’s now or never, Tina. Make your move! | 就是现在了 蒂娜 赶紧发力 |
[18:55] | Pass him! | 超他 |
[19:00] | Oh, come on! | 搞什么 |
[19:02] | Hey! That’s not nice, Bryce! | 嘿 那样可不好 布莱斯 |
[19:03] | Oh, I get it now. | 所以才叫”不乃斯”呢 |
[19:08] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[19:12] | What?! | 不可能 |
[19:12] | So long, Bryce. I kartly knew you. | 再见了 布莱斯 我的车记住你了 |
[19:15] | Go! Come on, Bryce, get it together. | 快 快 布莱斯 冲啊 |
[19:19] | That’s Tina and Louise out in front. | 蒂娜和露易丝在最前面 |
[19:20] | Come on, girls! Win this thing! | 冲啊 姑娘们 拿下比赛 |
[19:22] | Oh, my God. I assumed they’d both lose. | 天呐 我还以为她俩都会输呢 |
[19:24] | What if one of them wins and beats the other? | 万一她们其中一人赢了另一人怎么办 |
[19:26] | Dibs on not handling it! | 不要让我去处理 |
[19:27] | Checkered flag time! They’re coming in! | 该挥方格旗了 他们来了 |
[19:29] | Gene, do the double! | 吉恩 用两面挥 |
[19:31] | I’m not ready! | 我没准备好 |
[19:33] | Easy, easy. Deep breath. | 放松 放松 深呼吸 |
[19:34] | Let it flow from within you. | 用你的心去挥 |
[19:36] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[19:43] | Son of a bitch! | 我去 |
[19:45] | Yes! The Grand Prix is ours! | 太好了 大奖赛冠军是我们的了 |
[19:47] | Go Team K.I.S. | 皇颅岛队冲啊 |
[19:51] | No, go Team Belcher. | 不 是贝尔彻队冲啊 |
[19:53] | Excuse me? What are you talking about? | 等等 你说什么 |
[19:57] | Are you crazy? You’re helping another team win?! | 你疯了吗 你要帮其它队赢吗 |
[19:59] | Sorry, Sasha. It’s a family thing. | 抱歉 沙夏 这关乎亲情 |
[20:02] | He’s Gussin’! | 他使”格斯”动作了 |
[20:04] | – What are you doing?! – Helping you win! | -你干嘛呢 -帮你赢 |
[20:06] | You should win! You’re the better driver. | 赢的人该是你 你开得更好 |
[20:09] | You should win. You worked really hard to get here. | 你该赢 你好不容易才走到这一步 |
[20:11] | I guess, but… Oh, I just won. | 确实 但是…好吧 我赢了 |
[20:14] | Nice flag-waving, Gene! | 旗挥得不错 吉恩 |
[20:15] | I did it! I did it! I waved that flag! | 我做到了 我做到了 我挥旗成功了 |
[20:19] | Yay, kids! | 好样的 孩子们 |
[20:20] | Yes! Yes, kids! | 好耶 好耶 孩子们 |
[20:22] | Yeah, that’s the way to do it! | 干得好 就是这样 |
[20:23] | Belchers! Belchers! Belchers… | 贝尔彻 贝尔彻 贝尔彻 |
[20:26] | No one? No one. | 没人么 没人喊 |
[20:31] | Are you done yet, Hugo? | 吃完了没 雨果 |
[20:32] | Look, Bob, we both know you’re slinging homebrew. | 听着 鲍勃 我们都知道你在卖私酒 |
[20:35] | And if my supervisor wasn’t saying, | 要不是我上司对我说 |
[20:36] | “I’m going to fire you | “你要是再在那件案子上 |
[20:37] | if you waste any more time on that case,” | 浪费时间 我就解雇你” |
[20:39] | I’d nail you for it. | 我肯定会逮到你的 |
[20:40] | That said… the sausages are good. | 不过 香肠还是不错的 |
[20:43] | Let’s go, Ron! | 走吧 罗恩 |
[20:44] | Hey, can I get a box for my pancake half? | 剩下的薄饼能帮我打包吗 |
[20:45] | Just stuff it into your mouth! It’s half a bite! | 给我直接塞嘴里 那点塞牙缝都不够 |
[20:49] | We got to stop. | 我们得打住了 |
[20:50] | We can’t keep this up. | 不能继续搞这个了 |
[20:51] | Oh, thank God. I’m so bloated and tired. | 谢天谢地 我好累 |
[20:54] | Somebody’s gonna have to tell Teddy. | 得有人去告诉泰迪 |
[20:55] | – Dibs on not telling him! – Dibs on not… | -我不要说 -我不要… |
[20:56] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[20:57] | How do you talk so fast? | 你怎么能这么快 |
[21:00] | Oh, good turn. | 弯转得不错 |
[21:02] | Tina? Tina? | 蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[21:03] | You’re-you’re driving in your sleep again. | 你 你又在梦里开车了 |
[21:05] | Oh, sorry. Yeah. | 抱歉 |
[21:07] | I know it’s like we both won, | 我知道我俩都算冠军 |
[21:08] | but maybe we both don’t need to sleep with the trophy, huh? | 但我们是不是可以不抱着奖杯睡觉了 |
[21:12] | Okay, one more night. | 算了 最后再抱一次 |
[21:14] | Okay, one more week. Sweet dreams. | 好的 最后一周 好梦 |
[21:18] | *Racing with the road* | *一路狂奔* |
[21:22] | *Racing with the road* | *一路狂奔* |
[21:25] | *Racing with the road* | *一路狂奔* |
[21:28] | *Racing with the road* | *一路狂奔* |
[21:32] | *Race* | *极速* |
[21:33] | *Fast* | *赛车* |
[21:35] | *Race* | *极速* |
[21:37] | *Fast* | *赛车* |
[21:38] | *Race* | *极速* |
[21:40] | *Fast* | *赛车* |
[21:42] | *Race* | *极速* |
[21:43] | *Fast* | *赛车* |
[21:45] | *Race* | *极速* |
[21:47] | *Fast* | *赛车* |
[21:48] | *Race* | *极速* |