时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 这只老耗子 除虫害公司 | |
[00:36] | -55… – Distinguished gray. | -55 -明显的白 |
[00:38] | – 56… – Undistinguished gray. | -56 -不明显的白 |
[00:40] | Hey! Stop counting my gray hairs. | 别数我的白头发了 |
[00:42] | We would count Dad’s, but his hair is so fragile. | 我们倒想数老爸的 但他的太容易掉了 |
[00:45] | No, it’s not. Oh, my God, a clump. | 没有啊 天哪 掉了一丛 |
[00:47] | Mom, can I use this bag to store my Thundergirls uniform? | 老妈 我能用这袋子套我的雷娘军制服吗 |
[00:50] | I still can’t believe you quit the Thundergirls. | 我还是不敢相信你退出了雷娘军 |
[00:52] | Are you gonna put away your thunder-wear? | 你要把你的雷娘装收起来了吗 |
[00:55] | Congratulations on getting out of that cult, Tina. | 恭喜你离开了那个异教团 蒂娜 |
[00:57] | I was just getting too old for it, I guess. | 我想我是年龄大了 不适合参加了 |
[00:59] | What do you mean “Too old”? | 你年龄大了是什么意思 |
[01:00] | Dad, Tina’s 13. | 老爸 蒂娜都13岁了 |
[01:02] | In Thundergirl years, that’s, like, 40. | 在雷娘军里 那就等于40岁了 |
[01:04] | Hey. 40 is the new 38. | 现在的40岁和38岁一样吃香好吗 |
[01:06] | Yeah, and 38 is the new… | 是啊 现在38岁才是春天呢 |
[01:08] | – Yeah. – Tina, what happened? | -没错 -蒂娜 发生了什么事 |
[01:10] | There may have been a culture clash | 我和年轻的女孩间 |
[01:12] | between me and the younger girls. | 可能有些文化冲突 |
[01:13] | I mean, I wouldn’t say I was a stick in the mud… | 我不觉得自己是根插在泥潭里的棍子 |
[01:15] | Look, a stick in the mud! In the old days, | 看哪 泥潭里有根棍子 在过去 |
[01:17] | that’s how a Thundergirl made a sun dial. | 雷娘军就是用这个做日晷的 |
[01:19] | Oh, that’s nice, Tina. | 真不错 蒂娜 |
[01:20] | Did everyone see Tina’s stick? | 大家看到蒂娜的棍子了吗 |
[01:21] | Yes… | 看到了 |
[01:22] | Anyway, now that I have an opening in my schedule, | 不管怎样 现在我的日程表有空闲了 |
[01:25] | I can spend more time with you guys. | 就有更多的时间来陪你们了 |
[01:26] | Okay, great. Gene, | 好吧 很好 吉恩 |
[01:28] | what do we got going on this week? | 我们这周什么安排 |
[01:29] | You’ve got a bath night I can move around, | 你的洗澡夜我可以帮你换到别的时间 |
[01:31] | but you’ve already moved it twice. | 但这周你已经推迟两次了 |
[01:32] | Let’s cancel it. Tina, you’re in. | 直接取消吧 蒂娜 欢迎加入 |
[01:34] | – Okay. – Well, I know what I’m doing. | -好吧 -我知道我要做什么了 |
[01:36] | I’m calling Gretchen at the salon. | 我要给理发店的格雷琴打电话 |
[01:37] | Say good-bye to the gray, kids. | 和白发说拜拜吧 孩子们 |
[01:39] | Fine. But I’m keeping this one. | 好吧 但我要留着这根 |
[01:41] | Oops, it’s a black one. | 哎哟 是根黑发 |
[01:42] | I’ll put it back. | 我把它放回去 |
[01:46] | Gretchen, I’m so glad you got rid of those old-lady grays. | 格雷琴 真高兴你帮我处理掉了那些白发 |
[01:49] | – No more salt with this pepper. – You ready? | -再也不想看到白发了 -准备好了吗 |
[01:51] | Ready! | 准备好了 |
[01:53] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[01:54] | Yeah, uh-oh! | 这是什么啊 |
[01:56] | L-Little mistake. | 出了点问题 |
[01:56] | You made me look like a zebra! | 把我弄得像只斑马一样 |
[01:58] | – Fix it! – Don’t panic. Don’t panic. | -快重弄 -别慌 别慌 |
[01:59] | – Please, fix it. – Don’t panic, Lin. | -求你了 重弄吧 -别慌 琳 |
[01:59] | – Fix it! – I know… I know what I can do. | -重弄 -我知道 我知道怎么办了 |
[02:00] | – Dye it back! – No. | -染回来 -不 |
[02:02] | – Dye it blonde. – What? | -染成金色的 -什么 |
[02:04] | Trust me. Everything is better as a blonde. | 相信我 变金发后整个世界都会不一样 |
[02:06] | Everything looks better. | 看什么都觉得好 |
[02:07] | – Everything tastes better. – Like what? | -吃什么也都觉得香 -比如说呢 |
[02:09] | – Ketchup packets, cough drops… – Ketchups? | -番茄酱包 止咳药 -番茄酱 |
[02:11] | Come on. Do it, do it, do it, | 来吧 染吧 染吧 |
[02:12] | do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, | 染吧 染吧 染吧 染吧 |
[02:14] | – do it, do it, do it. – Yeah! Yeah! | -染吧 染吧 -好吧 好吧 |
[02:16] | – Yeah! Yeah! – What the hell? | -耶 耶 -管它呢 |
[02:21] | Can I get a menu, please? | 能给我看看菜单吗 |
[02:23] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:24] | It’s middle-aged Mom Barbie! | 是中年芭比老妈 |
[02:26] | I like your hair. | 我喜欢你的新发型 |
[02:27] | It matches your teeth. | 很配你的牙 |
[02:28] | Thank you, Tina. | 多谢 蒂娜 |
[02:29] | Sort of an extreme reaction | 你不觉得 |
[02:31] | to a few gray hairs, don’t you think? | 你对几根白发的反应太极端了吗 |
[02:33] | – No. – I’m not having more fun yet. | -不觉得 -目前为止还未体会到乐趣 |
[02:35] | – Wait! Yes, I am! – You see? | -等下 有了 -看吧 |
[02:37] | Gene gets it. Bobby, you try. | 吉恩懂欣赏了 鲍鲍 你也试试 |
[02:39] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我看不用了 |
[02:40] | come on! Tina? | 试试嘛 蒂娜呢 |
[02:43] | Can I do it later after the chemical smell wears off? | 我能等药水味儿散掉后再试吗 |
[02:45] | Louise? | 露易丝 |
[02:46] | Who said that? Where’s Mom? | 谁在说话 老妈在哪 |
[02:51] | – Tina? – Trash? | -蒂娜 -垃圾在说话 |
[02:53] | No, it’s Ginny. From Thundergirls. | 不 我是吉妮 雷娘军成员 |
[02:54] | Ginny? What are you doing in our alley pretending | 吉妮 你在我家后院 |
[02:56] | to be the trash? | 扮垃圾做什么 |
[02:57] | I couldn’t risk anyone seeing me. | 我不能冒险让人看到我 |
[02:58] | I’m here because | 我来这里是因为 |
[02:59] | Troop 119 has… a… mole. | 119团有内鬼[痣] |
[03:03] | I thought Katie just had a beauty mark. | 我还以为凯蒂那长的是雀斑呢 |
[03:04] | No, a mole-mole. | 不 我是说内鬼 |
[03:07] | I think someone in our troop has been spying on us. | 我觉得我们团里有人一直在暗中监视我们 |
[03:09] | For our archrivals, Troop 257. | 为我们的劲敌 257团 提供情报 |
[03:12] | Troop 257? They’re the toughest troop in town. | 257团 他们是镇上最厉害的团 |
[03:14] | I heard they hold hot dogs in the fire | 我听说他们在大火中 |
[03:16] | with their bare hands. | 赤手举着热狗 |
[03:17] | Yeah. I saw one of them at the mall, | 是的 我在商场碰到过他们的成员 |
[03:19] | and I hid in the middle of a rack of clothes. | 我躲在了衣架中间 |
[03:20] | But how could there be a mole in Troop 119? | 但是119团里怎么会有内鬼呢 |
[03:22] | We pinky-swore we’d be friends forever. | 我们拉小指承诺过永远是朋友的啊 |
[03:24] | Except that one girl | 除了那个没有小指 |
[03:25] | who didn’t have a pinky and moved away. | 后来搬走的女生 |
[03:26] | She had a lot going on. | 她真是命运多舛 |
[03:27] | Tina, I know it sounds crazy, | 蒂娜 我知道这样说听起来很疯狂 |
[03:29] | but it’s the only explanation. | 但这是唯一的解释 |
[03:31] | You know how every year our cookie sales are pathetic? | 你知道我们每年的饼干销售额有多差劲吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah, that’s our thing. | 知道 我们一直那样 |
[03:33] | It’s because of the mole. | 都是因为有内鬼 |
[03:35] | She’s been giving away our cookie leads to Troop 257. | 她把我们的饼干销售点泄露给了257团 |
[03:38] | I wasn’t 100% certain until last week… | 上周以前我都还不能百分之分肯定 |
[03:40] | I was at my new job. Lot of cookie lovers there. | 我刚换新工作 那儿有很多饼干爱好者 |
[03:42] | I could smell it. | 我闻得出来 |
[03:45] | I arranged for Troop 119 to come | 于是我安排了119团 |
[03:47] | to my office and sell cookies. | 来我办公室卖饼干 |
[03:48] | It was gonna be a huge score. | 这可是笔大买卖 |
[03:50] | But when we showed up, | 但当我们出现时 |
[03:51] | guess who beat us to the punch. | 猜猜谁抢先了我们一步 |
[03:53] | – Troop 257? – Yes. | -257团 -是的 |
[03:55] | I had to eat Troop 257’s cookies | 这下我在自己的休息室里 |
[03:59] | from my own break room. | 都只能吃257团的饼干了 |
[04:01] | Well, you didn’t have to. You… | 你也可以不吃 |
[04:02] | – I had to, Tina. I had to! – I’m so sorry. | -我必须吃 蒂娜 -对不起 |
[04:05] | I’ve talked to all the girls in the troop, | 我和团里所有的女生都聊过了 |
[04:06] | and I can’t rule out any of them. | 但我不能排除她们中任何一人 |
[04:09] | The mole could be anybody. | 谁都有可能是内鬼 |
[04:11] | Except you, Tina. | 除了你 蒂娜 |
[04:13] | – Oh, good. – It can’t be you because you left the troop | -那真好 -你不可能是内鬼 因为 |
[04:15] | before the humiliating office incident. | 你在那丢人的办公室事件发生前就离开了 |
[04:17] | That’s why I need you to rejoin. | 所以我需要你回来 |
[04:19] | Talk to the girls. Find the mole. | 和她们谈谈 找到内鬼 |
[04:21] | Me? Rejoin? But my wounds are still fresh. | 我吗 回去 可我的伤口还没愈合呢 |
[04:24] | I mean, I don’t actually have wounds. | 我的意思是 我不是真的受了伤 |
[04:25] | And if I did, I would do first aid on them | 即使我有 我也会做急救处理 |
[04:26] | because I have that patch. | 因为我有创可贴 |
[04:27] | Tina, every year at the cookie jamboree, | 蒂娜 每年开饼干大会 |
[04:29] | I’ve had to explain | 我都得向别人解释 |
[04:30] | why we have the lowest sales of anyone. | 为啥我们销量最低 |
[04:32] | I’m not doing it anymore. I’m not! | 我再也不要了 不要 |
[04:34] | Now, if I don’t find the mole, | 如果找不到内鬼 |
[04:35] | I’m just… I’m gonna… | 我就 |
[04:36] | I’m gonna dissolve the troop! | 我就解散我们的团 |
[04:37] | Dissolve Troop 119? | 解散119团 |
[04:38] | – No, you can’t! – Well, I’m gonna do it! | -不可以 -我偏要 |
[04:40] | Fine, I’ll help you find your mole. | 好吧 我帮你找内鬼 |
[04:41] | Great. Okay. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[04:43] | And remember, don’t tell anyone anything about this. | 记着 这事儿不能告诉任何人 |
[04:46] | Got it. This is between you, me, and my journal. | 明白 你知 我知 日记知 |
[04:49] | – No. No journal. – I meant my secret journal. | -不行 日记也不行 -我说秘密日记 |
[04:51] | The one you don’t know about. | 你都不知道的 |
[04:52] | You just told me about it. | 你刚告诉我了 |
[04:53] | Okay. I’ll just write it in a letter | 好吧 那我就写在信里 |
[04:55] | and mail it to myself and not open it. | 然后寄给我自己 不打开 |
[04:56] | No. Don’t write it anywhere. | 不行 写哪里都不行 |
[04:57] | Okay. Cool, cool, cool, cool. Cool. | 好 好 好 |
[05:00] | We’re back in, original copy of the Thundergirls handbook | 初版《雷娘军指南》 我们重出江湖啦 |
[05:03] | that the other girls think is old and outdated, like me. | 大家都认为你又老又过气 像我一样 |
[05:05] | – High five. – Hey, Tina. | -击掌 -蒂娜 |
[05:07] | We’re gonna go find shells and make me a shell bikini. | 我们打算去捡贝壳 给我做件贝壳比基尼 |
[05:09] | Want to come? | 要一起来吗 |
[05:11] | What’s with the Thundergirls uniform? | 咋又穿上雷娘军的制服了 |
[05:13] | I decided to rejoin the Thundergirls. | 我打算重返雷娘军 |
[05:15] | What? No, Tina. | 什么 别 蒂娜 |
[05:16] | You just got out. Now you’re going back in? | 你才刚退出啊 怎么又要回去 |
[05:19] | You’re like the Brett Favre of Thundergirls. | 这不成雷娘军版的法弗了吗 |
[05:21] | I couldn’t stay away. | 我没办法袖手旁观 |
[05:22] | I mean, it’s not for any weird reason. | 虽然不是因为什么奇怪的理由 |
[05:23] | It’s not like there’s a mole in our troop | 并不是因为有内鬼什么的 |
[05:25] | and I’m going undercover to catch her or anything. | 得我暗中回去抓住她什么的 |
[05:29] | Wait, wait, wait. Your troop has a mole? A thunder-mole? | 等等 你们队里有内鬼 雷娘内鬼 |
[05:32] | What? Where’d you get that idea? | 你怎么得出这个结论的 |
[05:33] | Is she giving away your cookie secrets or something? | 怎么 她泄露你们的饼干销售情报了 |
[05:35] | That’s my stage name, Cookie Secrets. | 饼干情报是我的艺名 |
[05:38] | Actually, yes. To Troop 257. | 被你说中了 泄露给了257团 |
[05:40] | But you didn’t hear it from me. | 别说是我说的 |
[05:41] | Tina, you’re the worst person | 蒂娜 你真是最不合适 |
[05:42] | to go undercover to catch a mole. | 去潜伏抓内鬼的人了 |
[05:44] | You just spilled your whole story to us. | 你刚把整件事都告诉我们了 |
[05:46] | You guys were all over me about it! | 给你们套出来的 |
[05:47] | All right, here’s what you got to do. | 听我说 |
[05:48] | You got to go in there and rattle some cages. | 你得拿出你狂暴的那一面 |
[05:51] | Grab those Thundergirls and shake ’em | 抓住那些雷娘军一顿狂摇 |
[05:52] | till you shake out a confession! | 直到有人认罪 |
[05:54] | It’s me! It’s me! I’m the mole! | 是我 我就是内鬼 |
[05:57] | No, Louise. I have to go about this delicately. | 不 露易丝 我得悄无声息地进行 |
[05:59] | I have to make the mole feel safe so she comes to me. | 让她以为自己很安全 然后自投罗网 |
[06:02] | Tina, you so need me on this. | 蒂娜 你真的需要我助你一臂之力 |
[06:04] | Do what I say and say what I say, | 一切听我的指令行事 |
[06:05] | and we’ll have this case cracked by dinnertime. | 晚饭前就能结案 |
[06:08] | Louise, it’s Thundergirls stuff. | 露易丝 这是雷娘军的内务 |
[06:09] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[06:10] | I can handle this on my own. | 我自己能搞定 |
[06:12] | You don’t need to get involved. | 你不用插手 |
[06:13] | Tina, please. I’m not gonna get involved. | 得了 蒂娜 我才不会插手 |
[06:16] | It’s not like I’m gonna go out right now | 我又不会马上出门 |
[06:17] | and buy a Thundergirls uniform | 去买一套雷娘军制服 |
[06:19] | and then show up at your meeting later. | 然后出现在你们的会议上 |
[06:20] | – I mean, come on. – Okay, good. | -得了吧 -那就好 |
[06:22] | Hey! I was thinking you guys could start calling me Blom. | 孩子们 我觉得你们以后可以叫我金妈 |
[06:25] | Because I’m blonde and I’m your mom. Get it? | 因为我是金发 又是你们妈 明白吗 |
[06:28] | Mom, we’re busy in here. | 妈 我们正忙着呢 |
[06:29] | Hey, don’t talk to Blom like that. | 别跟这么跟金妈讲话 |
[06:31] | Thank you, Gene. | 谢谢你 吉恩 |
[06:33] | Okay, Tina. You’re back. | 好了 蒂娜 你归队了 |
[06:35] | I mean, you’re not back. You’re here to find the mole. | 额 不是真的归队 只是找内鬼 |
[06:37] | I mean, maybe sing some songs and make some s’mores. | 但也可以唱唱歌 做些点心 |
[06:40] | But mostly to find the mole. | 不过主要任务是找内鬼 |
[06:41] | Hey, good to see the braid trains are still running. | 真好 接力编辫子还在继续呢 |
[06:43] | Tina, come on in. Look who’s back, everyone. | 蒂娜 快进来 大伙快看谁回来了 |
[06:46] | Hey, guys. It’s your cool, young, hip friend Tina. | 大家好 你们酷炫的小伙伴蒂娜回来了 |
[06:48] | Can you dig it? | 能听懂么 |
[06:49] | You can take my place on the braid train. | 你接替我的位子继续编吧 |
[06:51] | I have to get snack ready. | 我得去做点心了 |
[06:52] | I hope you all like chips with guaca-mole. | 希望你们喜欢鳄梨酱[内鬼]薯片 |
[06:54] | Ginny, did you know that the last chip | 吉妮 你知道吗 每次碗里最后 |
[06:56] | in the bowl is 93% skin cells? | 一块薯片 93%的成分都是皮肤细胞 |
[06:59] | Yes, Jodi. | 乔迪 我知道 |
[07:01] | This is nice. Oh, hey, should we play a game | 真好 我们玩个游戏吧 |
[07:03] | where we tell each other our deepest, darkest secrets? | 说一说彼此内心深处最黑暗的秘密 |
[07:05] | Just kidding. I mean, unless you want to. | 开玩笑啦 除非你们愿意 |
[07:08] | Room for one more on that Thundertrain? | 这里还有多余的空位吗 |
[07:10] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 |
[07:12] | Are you… | 你是 |
[07:12] | Nobody told me… | 没人跟我说 |
[07:13] | I-I don’t have any… | 我没有 |
[07:15] | Paperwork? Don’t worry about it, honey. | 文件吗 不要紧亲爱的 |
[07:17] | My lawyer’s sending it over. | 我的律师马上送过来 |
[07:18] | Meet your newest, greenest, preteenest Thundergirl, me. | 来见见你们最新最嫩的雷娘成员 我 |
[07:22] | No! I mean, welcome. | 不 我是说 欢迎 |
[07:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:28] | Louise, I can’t believe you joined my Thundergirls troop. | 露易丝 真不敢相信你也来了 |
[07:31] | I told you I had everything under control. | 我不是说我自己能搞定干吗 |
[07:33] | Also, your sash is a disaster. | 还有 你绶带戴得一塌糊涂 |
[07:35] | That was driving me crazy. | 快把我逼疯了 |
[07:36] | Tina, forget about the stupid sash. | 别管这破绶带了 蒂娜 |
[07:38] | We’ve got a mole to catch, girl! | 抓内鬼才最重要 |
[07:40] | You and I are the mole patrol. | 我们是内鬼监察队 |
[07:44] | Come on! Do it! | 来吧 一起来 |
[07:45] | – Beep, beep. – No, l… Look at my mouth. | -哔 -不对 看我的口型 |
[07:48] | Let’s just get down to business. | 我们还是做正事吧 |
[07:50] | All right, here’s what we know: | 现在我们所掌握的情况是 |
[07:51] | Troop 119 has a mole | 119团有个内奸 |
[07:53] | who is giving away secrets to Troop 257. | 把情报泄露给了257团 |
[07:56] | So, which one of you is sabotaging our cookie sales? | 到底是谁在从中作梗 |
[07:59] | Katie. She’s in honors math. | 凯蒂 她是数学火箭班的 |
[08:01] | Or…she’s an evil genius. | 也可以说 她是个邪恶的精灵鬼 |
[08:04] | Julie. She’s kind of a motor mouth. | 朱莉 她是个话唠 |
[08:05] | Is she yapping about troop secrets? | 是她大嘴巴泄露了情报吗 |
[08:08] | Rena. She’s a little on the short side. | 丽娜 她个子很小 |
[08:11] | But maybe she’s telling tall tales. | 但也许她在说大话 |
[08:14] | Jodi. She wears rubber gloves | 乔迪 总戴着一副橡胶手套 |
[08:16] | because she’s a major germophobe. | 因为她有严重洁癖 |
[08:18] | Or so she won’t leave any fingerprints behind. | 也可能是为了不留下指纹 |
[08:21] | And finally there’s Molly. | 最后是莫莉 |
[08:23] | She’s double-jointed. | 她是双重关节[关节非常灵活] |
[08:24] | Or a double-crosser. | 也许是两面派 |
[08:26] | Any one of them could be the mole. | 她们中任何一个都可能是内奸 |
[08:28] | – But who? – Look at this suspicious character. | -但是谁呢 -看看这位嫌疑人 |
[08:30] | – Gene… – Just let me into your world! | -吉恩 -就带我一个不行嘛 |
[08:33] | Fine. You… go through everyone’s trash, okay? | 好吧 你去检查她们的垃圾 |
[08:36] | – Dig around. Look for… – Half-eaten sandwiches? | -找找有没有… -吃剩的三明治吗 |
[08:38] | – No, clues! They’re not mutually exclusive! | -不 找线索 -两者可以同时进行嘛 |
[08:41] | So we all agree, a surgical mole removal | 这么说 大家都同意只抓内奸 |
[08:44] | and no one gets hurt. Right, Louise? | 不伤及无辜 对吧露易丝 |
[08:46] | Yeah, we all agree. | 我们都同意 |
[08:47] | But what if I just did this? | 但要是我这么做了呢 |
[08:50] | And now we shoot them. | 再各个击破 |
[08:51] | Just kidding. I kind of thought that’d be more fun. | 开个玩笑 只是感觉那样还蛮好玩的 |
[08:53] | Let’s go trip Dad. | 我们还是去绊老爸吧 |
[08:55] | *So blonde, so delicate and blonde.* | *金发飘飘 优雅妖娆* |
[08:58] | Here are your buns, Mr. Belcher. | 面包在这 贝尔彻先生 |
[09:00] | Why are you calling me Mr. Belcher? | 你为什么喊我贝尔彻先生 |
[09:02] | – Don’t say ’cause I’m your boss… – ‘Cause you’re my boss… | -别说我是你老板 -你是我老板 |
[09:04] | – And you’re my sexy assistant. – And I’m your sexy assistant. | -你是我的性感助手 -我是你的性感助手 |
[09:05] | Yes. I’m gonna take off all my clothes | 对 我会扒光衣服 |
[09:09] | and wait for you in the walk-in. | 在冷库那等你 |
[09:10] | I don’t think that’s a good idea to… | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[09:13] | That hit my eye. | 打到我眼睛了 |
[09:14] | – Yes, it did. – It really hurts. | -是的 必须的 -真的很疼 |
[09:16] | Let me look at it, you big baby. | 我看看 大男孩 |
[09:19] | – I’m the blonde nurse! – No. | -我现在是金发护士 -不 |
[09:20] | It’s World War II. | 现在是第二次世界大战 |
[09:21] | – You got shot in the eye. – No, no.No. | -你眼睛中枪 -不不不 |
[09:22] | The chemistry between us is smoldering. | 我俩激情四射 |
[09:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:25] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[09:26] | This… The fantasy doesn’t work. | 这种角色扮演对我没用 |
[09:28] | – Why? – I-I feel like if I got shot in the eye, | -为什么 -要是我眼睛中弹了 |
[09:30] | I would want you to help my eye. And my brain. | 我就只想让你治治我的眼睛 和脑子 |
[09:32] | Well, I don’t know. I’m not a freaking doctor. | 我又不懂 我又不是医生 |
[09:34] | I’m a nurse, Bob. | 我是护士 鲍勃 |
[09:35] | Well, can you get a doctor? | 那你能请个医生来吗 |
[09:36] | – ‘Cause I need a doctor. – Oh, wait. | -因为我需要医生 -等等 |
[09:38] | – I’m a doctor. – No. Not… | -我是医生 -不 别 |
[09:40] | – Let me look at that over here. – Oh, my God. | -让我来瞧瞧 -天哪 |
[09:44] | How are your bracelets coming along, girls? | 手链串的怎么样了 姑娘们 |
[09:47] | – Fine. – Good. – Fine. | -挺好的 -很好 -挺好的 |
[09:48] | I’m giving my bracelet to my new baby sister. | 我要把我的手链给我的小妹 |
[09:50] | She’s so cute and she has almost no jewelry. | 她超萌 但她现在还没什么首饰呢 |
[09:53] | I’m giving mine to Katie. | 我要把我的给凯蒂 |
[09:54] | I’m giving mine to Julie. | 我要把我的给朱莉 |
[09:54] | – Jinx! – Jinx! | -真巧 -真巧 |
[09:57] | I mean… | 不对 |
[09:59] | Okay, time to put the plan into action. | 是时候开始行动了 |
[10:01] | Phase one. Get them to trust me. | 第一阶段 取得她们的信任 |
[10:03] | – That’s a pretty bracelet, Julie. – Thanks! | -这手链真漂亮 朱莉 -谢谢 |
[10:06] | Okay, phase one complete. | 第一阶段完成 |
[10:07] | Phase two, turn everyone against each other | 第二阶段 让所有人反目成仇 |
[10:09] | – until the mole is flushed out. – Wait, what? | -让内奸自动现行 -等等 什么 |
[10:11] | Katie told me she thinks your bracelet’s ugly. | 凯蒂和我说你的手链很丑 |
[10:14] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[10:35] | Okay, I found some pretty cool stuff, | 我发现了超酷的东西 |
[10:37] | and I’ve organized everyone’s trash into piles. | 还把每个人的垃圾都整理成堆了 |
[10:39] | – Whose trash is that? – Jodi’s. | -那是谁的垃圾 -乔迪的 |
[10:42] | – Interesting. – It’s all interesting. | -有点意思 -都很有意思 |
[10:44] | Each pile tells a story. | 每堆都有各自的故事 |
[10:45] | For example, last night, Rena had chicken. The end. | 比如 昨晚丽娜吃了炸鸡 就这样 |
[10:49] | Louise! Everyone in Troop 119 hates each other. | 露易丝 119团的成员都反目了 |
[10:51] | This is exactly what I was worried about. | 这正是我担心的 |
[10:53] | I believe what you’re trying to say is, | 我觉得你想说的是 |
[10:55] | “Thank you. Thank you, Louise, | “谢谢 露易丝 |
[10:57] | for helping me smoke out the mole.” | 谢谢你帮我调查内奸” |
[10:59] | Louise, you’re going to destroy the troop! | 露易丝 你会毁了我们整个团的 |
[11:01] | Why do you care so much about the troop, anyway? | 你何必那么在乎那个团呢 |
[11:02] | They rejected you, remember? | 她们拒绝了你啊 记得不 |
[11:04] | Troop 119 shaped me into the woman I am. | 119团把我塑造成了现在这个女人 |
[11:07] | I thought your underwear did that. | 我还以为是你内衣的功劳呢 |
[11:08] | Tina, we tried things your way. | 蒂娜 我们试过你的方法了 |
[11:10] | No, we didn’t. | 并没有 |
[11:11] | I did in my head, and it didn’t work. | 我脑子里过了一遍 根本没用 |
[11:14] | You’ll thank me later when we remove the mole. | 等找出内奸你就会谢谢我了 |
[11:17] | Changing subject. Be honest, | 换个话题 跟我说实话 |
[11:18] | do I look like a Jessica? | 我看起来像杰西卡吗 |
[11:21] | This is nice. | 这样真好 |
[11:22] | Wait. Where’s Louise? And where’s Jodi? | 等下 露易丝人呢 乔迪人呢 |
[11:24] | Katie, will you watch my lanyard? | 凯蒂 你能帮我看下我的带子吗 |
[11:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[11:26] | Let’s mess with her lanyard. | 来捣个乱吧 |
[11:28] | I know you know something. | 我知道你有秘密 |
[11:29] | Tell me, or the glasses get a swirly! | 快告诉我 不然冲走你的眼镜 |
[11:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:33] | And I can’t see what you’re doing! | 我也看不清你在做什么 |
[11:35] | I’m holding your glasses over the toilet! | 我正准备把你的眼镜扔进马桶呢 |
[11:39] | Louise! Sorry, Jodi. | 露易丝 对不起 乔迪 |
[11:40] | Let me get your glasses back for you. | 我帮你把眼镜拿回来 |
[11:42] | Wait, now what are you doing? | 等等 你在做什么呢 |
[11:43] | Just that thing where I breathe on the lenses | 就是我常做的 哈气在镜片上 |
[11:45] | and wipe them off with my shirt. | 然后用衬衫擦干净 |
[11:48] | I was just about to break her! | 我差一点就审问出来了 |
[11:50] | You’re causing too much trouble! | 你惹出太多麻烦了 |
[11:51] | At least I’m doing something. | 至少我还在做事啊 |
[11:53] | While you’re making lanyards, whatever those are, | 你就知道编带子 鬼知道是啥玩意 |
[11:55] | I’m the one doing the dirty work. | 这些卑鄙勾当都是我在做 |
[11:57] | No more dirty work, Louise. I think… | 卑鄙勾当到此为止了 露易丝 |
[11:59] | I think you should leave the troop. | 你还是离队吧 |
[12:01] | Wha… What about mole patrol?! | 可 可内奸监察队怎么办 |
[12:03] | I’m shutting it down. | 我喊停了 |
[12:06] | That was the sound of the siren shutting down. | 这是警笛消失的声音 |
[12:08] | Okay, fine, I will leave. | 好吧 行 我走就是了 |
[12:10] | That’s a great idea! | 真是个好主意 |
[12:11] | – Oh, it is? – Oh, yeah! | -是吗 -是 |
[12:13] | – So no hard feelings? – Nope! | -不心痛吗 -不会 |
[12:15] | All right, everyone, | 好了 各位 |
[12:16] | let’s make milk carton bird feeders. | 我们来做牛奶纸盒喂鸟器 |
[12:18] | One last milk carton bird feeder for the road? | 最后做个牛奶纸盒喂鸟器再上路如何 |
[12:20] | Good-bye! | 再见 |
[12:21] | Bye. See you at home. | 拜 回家见 |
[12:23] | Which one of you lucky mamajammas | 你们哪个幸运儿 |
[12:24] | wears a size 14 boot and isn’t all hung up | 穿得下14号靴子 |
[12:27] | about having one for each foot? | 而且不介意两只鞋不一样的 |
[12:29] | Gene, what are you wearing? | 吉恩 你穿的什么玩意 |
[12:30] | Trash fashion. I call it trashion. | 垃圾时尚 简称垃时 |
[12:32] | We should probably get you a tetanus shot. | 是不是该带你去打个破伤风 |
[12:34] | Belcher residence. | 贝尔彻家 |
[12:35] | Tina, can you tell Mom and Dad | 蒂娜 你能告诉爸妈 |
[12:37] | I’ll be late for dinner? | 我晚饭迟点回去吗 |
[12:38] | My meeting’s running long. | 我的会议延时了 |
[12:39] | I hope Mom doesn’t get too upset. | 但愿老妈不会太难过 |
[12:41] | Oh, okay. Wait, what meeting? | 好的 等等 什么会议 |
[12:42] | Oh, just a troop meeting. | 就是个团会而已 |
[12:44] | You know how it goes. | 你懂的 |
[12:45] | Got it. Oh, yeah, yeah. | 了解 好的好的 |
[12:46] | What troop? | 什么团 |
[12:46] | Troop 257, Tina. | 257团 蒂娜 |
[12:48] | You joined Troop 257? | 你加入257团了吗 |
[12:49] | No, Louise, you can’t do that. | 不 露易丝 你不能那样 |
[12:51] | They’re the enemy troop. | 他们是敌团 |
[12:52] | Too late. Got to go. Bye-bye! | 太迟了 挂了 拜拜 |
[12:54] | Hello? Louise? | 喂 露易丝 |
[12:55] | Let’s get to know our newest member. | 大家来认识下新成员 |
[12:57] | Troop 2-5-7! | 2-5-7团 |
[12:59] | You guys are the fun-dergirls over here, am I right? | 你们比其它的雷娘团有趣多了 对吧 |
[13:02] | Good start, good start. | 头开得不错 不错 |
[13:07] | New girl, | 新来的 |
[13:08] | I didn’t catch your name. | 你叫什么 |
[13:09] | – Alanis. – Where’d you say you moved from again? | -艾拉妮丝 -你刚才说你从哪转来的 |
[13:11] | New York, New York. | 纽约 纽约 |
[13:13] | – Oh, my cousin… – Not the one in New York. | -我表姐也… -不是那个纽约 |
[13:14] | New York, New York, Michigan. | 是密歇根的”纽约纽约” |
[13:16] | Hey, so what are we doing, making bracelets? | 我们接下来做什么 串手链吗 |
[13:18] | Bracelets? | 手链 |
[13:21] | Girls, why don’t you do some wood carving today? | 姑娘们 今天做木雕如何 |
[13:24] | Okay! What are we whittling? | 行啊 刻什么呢 |
[13:26] | Well, you could whittle a bear or a heart… | 可以刻个熊 或者刻个心 |
[13:29] | We’re whittling knives! | 我们要刻小刀 |
[13:31] | You girls and your knives! | 姑娘们刻你们的小刀吧 |
[13:33] | Hey, guys, sorry… I had to stay late at school. | 伙计们 抱歉 我放学晚了 |
[13:35] | We had a bullying lesson. From me. | 上了节欺凌课 我给人上的 |
[13:38] | 2-5-7 2-5-7! | |
[13:39] | – What the hell was that? – Our handshake. | -那是什么玩意儿 -我们的握手方式 |
[13:41] | Love it or lick it, snurb. | 入乡随俗吧 小妞 |
[13:43] | Hey, I love it already, snurb. | 我已经爱上它了呢 小妞 |
[13:46] | No, it’s like this. | 不 是这样 |
[13:48] | 2-5-7 2-5-7! | |
[13:50] | That’s awesome! Do it again! | 棒极了 再做一遍 |
[13:52] | All right. Rock and roll. | 行啊 一起来 |
[13:55] | Oh, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[13:56] | 2-5-7 2-5-7! | |
[13:58] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[13:59] | – Any leads yet? – I did some research | -有头绪吗 -我找到了几个 |
[14:00] | on good places to go on our retreat. | 很棒的休息去处 |
[14:02] | I thought we could all spend some time together, | 我觉得我们可以呆在一起 |
[14:04] | talk, create a safe environment. | 聊聊天 营造一个让人放松的氛围 |
[14:05] | We don’t have time to create a safe environment! | 我们没时间去营造什么放松的氛围 |
[14:07] | Ginny, I couldn’t help | 吉妮 我怎么 |
[14:08] | but notice it smells kind of moldy in here. | 老闻到一股发霉的味道 |
[14:10] | And so I have a couple names of really good mold people… | 于是我列了几个可能散发霉味的人 |
[14:14] | Not now, Jodi! | 现在没空 乔迪 |
[14:16] | I’ll just… I’ll leave the list over here. | 我 我把名单放这儿了 |
[14:17] | I brought you back in here to do a job. | 我让你回来是调查内奸的 |
[14:19] | My duct tape wallet got stuck in my hair. | 我的胶带钱包黏头发上了 |
[14:22] | – Well, then cut your hair, Rena! – Okay. | -那就把头发剪了 丽娜 -好吧 |
[14:24] | The cookie deadline is next week. | 下周就是饼干销售的截止日了 |
[14:25] | If we don’t catch the mole before then, | 如果在那之前我们没能抓出内鬼 |
[14:27] | this troop is done! | 我们团就完了 |
[14:32] | What do I do, what do I do? | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry, Thundergirls, I’ve let you down. | 对不起 雷娘军 我让你们失望了 |
[14:36] | Maybe Louise was right… | 也许露易丝是对的 |
[14:38] | I don’t have what it takes. | 我的确没那能耐 |
[14:39] | I’m just a washed-up old Thunderhag! | 我是个失败的雷娘老太婆 |
[14:43] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[14:44] | *La, la, la-la, la, la blonde * | *啦啦啦金发美女* |
[14:47] | *La-la, la, la, la, blonde… * | *啦啦啦金发美女* |
[14:49] | – Lin, you’ve messed up this order. – Blonde? | -琳 这张单你搞错了 -我吗 |
[14:51] | That’s the third time today you’ve got an order wrong, | 这是你今天第三次下错单了 |
[14:53] | – and we’ve only had three customers. – Blonde? | -我们今天一共就三个客人 -我吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah, and I found a bunch of cheese slices | 我还在收银机里 |
[14:57] | in the cash register. | 发现一堆芝士片 |
[14:59] | I think being blonde is making me dumb. | 是不是金发会让人变蠢啊 |
[15:02] | No, it’s that you haven’t paid attention | 不 是你染了金发以后 |
[15:03] | to anything else but your hair since you dyed it. | 做什么事都变得心不在焉 |
[15:06] | No, really, I feel kind of dumb. | 不 真的 我觉得我变蠢了 |
[15:08] | – Well, you are kind of dumb. – Bob! | -你本来就有点蠢 -鲍勃 |
[15:10] | I’m kidding. I am kidding. | 我开玩笑的啦 我开玩笑的 |
[15:11] | – You’re very smart. – Oh, see? | -你老聪明了 -看吧 |
[15:13] | I don’t get kidding anymore. | 我连玩笑话都听不懂了 |
[15:15] | Linda? | 琳达 |
[15:16] | Who’s that brown-haired beauty | 来看看这位 |
[15:17] | spinning around in your restaurant? | 走进你们餐厅的棕发美女 |
[15:19] | Who’s that girl? It’s m… | 她是谁啊 是我… |
[15:21] | I really am dizzy, | 我好晕 |
[15:22] | I really… Oh, boy. Help me up, please. Oh, my God. | 真的 天哪 帮我一把 天哪 |
[15:24] | Gretchen, you’re a brunette now? | 格雷琴 你又染成棕色了吗 |
[15:26] | I’m like the Tina Fey of my salon now. | 我现在成理发店的蒂娜·菲了 |
[15:28] | Everyone thinks I’m so smart and funny. | 大家都觉得我既聪明又有趣 |
[15:30] | Really? – Yeah. So, how’s it going, | 是么 -对 你怎么样 |
[15:32] | James Blonde? | 詹姆斯·金发[谐音] |
[15:34] | That’s one of my jokes. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[15:35] | You might not get it ’cause you’re blonde. | 你可能听不懂 因为你是金发 |
[15:36] | I do get it, Gretchen. I think. | 我听得懂 格雷琴 应该懂了 |
[15:38] | Well, I’m off to the library to pick up smart guys. | 我要去图书馆勾搭学霸咯 |
[15:41] | Good-bye, Gretchen. | 回见 格雷琴 |
[15:42] | Real quick, Bob, what do you think of the hair? | 问个问题 鲍勃 你觉得这头发如何 |
[15:43] | I changed it. | 我换颜色了 |
[15:44] | – I know. Yep. – Good-bye, Gretchen! | -我知道 嗯 -回见 格雷琴 |
[15:46] | You know what they say… | 人人都爱棕发女郎 |
[15:47] | Once you go brown. Bye! | 你知道的 拜拜 |
[15:50] | Louise. | 露易丝 |
[15:50] | – Tina. – Nice sash… | -蒂娜 -绶带不错 |
[15:52] | Except for the numbers on it. | 只是号码不对 |
[15:53] | Nice detective work… | 侦探工作干得不错 |
[15:54] | Except for not catching the mole. | 只是也没抓出内鬼 |
[15:56] | By the way, I’m heading to a meeting right now. | 顺便告诉你 我要去开会了 |
[15:57] | A huge cookie lead just came in. | 刚得到一条重磅饼干情报 |
[16:00] | So I guess I got to go solve this thing all by myself. | 看来得我一个人搞定了 |
[16:02] | Well, say hi to 257 for me. | 替我问候257团 |
[16:04] | But don’t, because I hate them. | 还是别了 我讨厌她们 |
[16:05] | I mean, “Hate” Is a strong word, but… | 说”讨厌”也许有点过了 不过 |
[16:07] | Okay, while you’re finishing that thought, | 好了 你慢慢纠结吧 |
[16:08] | I’m gonna go catch the mole. | 我去捉内鬼了 |
[16:09] | – Thundergirls forever! – Thundergirls forever. | -雷娘军万岁 -雷娘军万岁 |
[16:11] | We’re 2-5-7! | 我们是2-5-7 |
[16:13] | Tell ’em! | 告诉他们 |
[16:14] | What do we do with cookies? | 我们的饼干要怎样 |
[16:15] | Sell ’em! | 卖光光 |
[16:16] | And what do we do with seat belts? | 我们的安全带该怎么样 |
[16:18] | – Shut up! – Okay, I’ll-I’ll just drive slow. | -闭嘴 -好吧 我开慢点 |
[16:20] | Fingers in! | 伸手指 |
[16:23] | 2-5-7 2-5-7! | |
[16:24] | How’d we find out about this cookie lead? | 我们是怎么得到饼干销售情报的 |
[16:26] | I’m just curious. | 我挺好奇 |
[16:27] | I mean, you guys seem to have a lot of leads. | 你们的情报好像源源不断啊 |
[16:29] | We’re here! | 我们到咯 |
[16:32] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[16:33] | You know this place? | 你知道这地方么 |
[16:34] | This place? Blech! | 这地儿嘛 额 |
[16:35] | Yeah, I got food poisoning here. | 我有次在这食物中毒了 |
[16:37] | Gross! You know what? I can’t even go in. | 恶心死了 你知道吗 我都不想进去 |
[16:39] | I’m gonna, like, throw up. | 我会 吐的 |
[16:40] | What are you talking about, Alanis? | 你说啥呢 艾拉妮丝 |
[16:42] | You’ve got to help carry cookies. | 你得来帮忙搬饼干啊 |
[16:44] | Fine. Be right there. | 好吧 马上来 |
[16:45] | Just got to adjust my sash. | 得调整下我的绶带 |
[16:47] | It’s… does anybody’s sash just choke you? | 有人被绶带勒死的吗 |
[16:50] | No. | 没有 |
[16:52] | Hi, Thundergirls. | 嘿 雷娘军 |
[16:53] | Are you the cookie buyer? | 是你们要买饼干吗 |
[16:55] | No… yeah… no. What? | 不是啊 是的 不是 什么呀 |
[16:57] | You wanted to buy 500 boxes of cookies? | 是你们要买五百盒饼干吗 |
[16:59] | No, we didn’t. | 我们不需要 |
[17:00] | – I’ll take ’em. – Gene, no. | -我要了 -吉恩 不行 |
[17:01] | – Fine, 70. – No, not 70. | -70块 -不 不要70 |
[17:03] | – Sign here. – 450? | -在这儿签字 -450 |
[17:05] | – Don’t sign that. – Just sign it. – Louise? | -别签 -签这儿 -露易丝 |
[17:07] | Why are you dressed like a Thundermummy? | 你怎么穿着雷娘军制服 |
[17:09] | Louise? | 露易丝 |
[17:09] | you must have me confused with someone else. | 你肯定是认错人了 |
[17:11] | I’m Alanis. | 我叫艾拉妮丝 |
[17:13] | – What? – Louise, what’s going on? | -啥 -露易丝 怎么回事 |
[17:14] | Why do they think we want cookies? | 他们为什么会以为我们要买饼干 |
[17:16] | Why do these people keep calling you Louise? | 他俩为啥要叫你露易丝 |
[17:18] | These people happen to be her parents. | 因为我俩刚好是她的父母 |
[17:20] | Wait. Where’s Tina? What troop is this? | 等等 蒂娜去哪儿了 这是什么团 |
[17:22] | 257 2-5-7! | |
[17:23] | These people are her parents? | 你俩是我父母 |
[17:25] | What are they saying?! | 他们说啥呢 |
[17:27] | Well, bye! | 拜 |
[17:28] | Hey, look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[17:29] | People that I just don’t even know, | 我完全不认识 |
[17:31] | because I’m not in that troop. | 因为我没加入过她们 |
[17:32] | Louise! Tina sent us a 911 text to meet her here. | 露易丝 蒂娜发短信让我们赶紧过来 |
[17:35] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:36] | That’s what we’d like to know, Alanis. | 我们也想知道 艾拉妮丝 |
[17:38] | What are you guys doing here, 257? | 你们来这儿做什么 257团 |
[17:40] | – This is our turf. – Are we rumbling, or what? | -这是我们的地盘 -要吵架吗 |
[17:43] | – Oh, my God! – Hold on, Larissa. | -天呐 -等等 拉蕊莎 |
[17:45] | Alanis is gonna tell us what’s going on. | 让艾拉妮丝告诉我们这是怎么回事 |
[17:48] | There’s a good explanation for everything | 我可以解释这一切 |
[17:50] | that I’m gonna tell you when I think of it outside. | 但得等我出去想好了再说 |
[17:53] | – Oh! Geez! – I can explain what’s going on. | -我去 -我可以解释 |
[17:55] | I know who the mole is. | 我知道谁是内鬼了 |
[17:59] | You guys are making banana nut fudge cookies | 你们现在都用夏威夷果 |
[18:01] | with macadamias now?! | 做香蕉饼干了吗 |
[18:06] | Tina, what is going on? | 蒂娜 怎么回事 |
[18:07] | Why did I dye my hair blonde? | 我干嘛要去染金发 |
[18:09] | I don’t understand anything anymore! | 我现在啥都听不懂了 |
[18:11] | I said, I know who the mole is. | 我说 我知道内鬼是谁了 |
[18:13] | Allow me to explain. | 请允许我解释 |
[18:14] | In the original edition of the Thundergirls handbook, | 在初版的《雷娘军指南》里有这么一句话 |
[18:17] | It says “If you want to trap a rabbit, | “要想逮兔子 |
[18:18] | you don’t set one trap, you set five.” | 设一个陷阱可不够 得设五个” |
[18:21] | I gave all of you a fake cookie lead, | 我给所有人都泄露了一条假的饼干情报 |
[18:22] | each one at a different location on Ocean Avenue. | 都是海洋大道的不同位置 |
[18:25] | Then I staked out Ocean Avenue, | 然后我开始监视海洋大道 |
[18:26] | knowing that 257 would show up to one of the fake leads. | 我知道257一定会在收到假情报后出现 |
[18:29] | I brought enough food, supplies and toilet paper for days. | 我带了够用几天的食物 日常用品和厕纸 |
[18:32] | Luckily, they showed up before I finished my first roll. | 还好 我还没用完第一卷她们就出现了 |
[18:34] | Gotcha. | 落网 |
[18:35] | That’s when I texted everyone to come meet me here. | 于是我就发短信给所有人让你们来这儿 |
[18:38] | That’s impressive. | 很厉害嘛 |
[18:39] | Okay, I am still lost. | 好吧 我还是没听懂 |
[18:40] | So, who was it? | 所以内鬼是谁 |
[18:41] | Let’s just say it rhymes with “Tina.” | 我只能说 她的名字和”蒂娜”押韵 |
[18:44] | – It’s you?! – No, it’s Rena. | -是你吗 -不 是丽娜 |
[18:47] | Rena! | 丽娜 |
[18:47] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[18:48] | I’m not a mole! | 我才不是内鬼呢 |
[18:50] | Tina, how do we know you didn’t tell Troop 257 to come here? | 蒂娜 万一是你让257团来这儿的呢 |
[18:53] | This is your family’s restaurant. | 这不是你家的餐厅吗 |
[18:56] | yeah, good point. | 是啊 有道理 |
[18:57] | – Yeah! – Hold on a sec. | -对啊 -等等 |
[18:59] | I found these in Rena’s trash! | 我在丽娜的垃圾里发现了这个 |
[19:01] | So? Those are my old soccer cleats. | 那又怎样 不就是我的旧足球鞋吗 |
[19:03] | Well, they fit me perfectly, | 我穿刚好合适 |
[19:04] | and I’m grateful to you! | 我要感谢你 |
[19:06] | This is ridiculous. | 这根本是无稽之谈 |
[19:07] | Tina’s obviously trying to frame me. | 蒂娜显然是想诬陷我 |
[19:09] | – Tina?! – No! No, I’m not. | -蒂娜 -不不 我没有 |
[19:11] | I’m not framing her. | 我没诬陷她 |
[19:12] | Wait, Rena. | 等等 丽娜 |
[19:14] | 257 2-5-7! | |
[19:16] | Rena is the mole! | 丽娜真的是内鬼 |
[19:18] | I was right! I knew it! I knew it was you! | 我猜对了 我就知道 我就知道是你 |
[19:22] | But you just accused me on the ride over here. | 可来的路上你不还说是我吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah, you accused me, too. | 对 你还说是我呢 |
[19:25] | I knew it was someone! | 总之我知道是某人 |
[19:26] | The only thing I couldn’t figure out was why… | 我唯一搞不懂的是你为什么要这样 |
[19:29] | why’d you do it, Rena? | 为什么 丽娜 |
[19:30] | My first year as a Thundergirl was in Troop 257… | 我成为雷娘军的头几年是在257度过的 |
[19:33] | best year of my life. | 那是我人生中最好的时光 |
[19:34] | We were in a vicious cookie turf battle with Troop 119. | 我们当时正为卖饼干的事和119团互掐 |
[19:37] | Drastic measures had to be taken. | 我们不得不采取极端措施 |
[19:40] | I was selected for a very special assignment… | 我被选中参加一项特殊任务 |
[19:43] | to leave the troop I love | 我要离开我深爱的团 |
[19:44] | and pretend to love the troop I hate. | 假装爱上了我痛恨的团 |
[19:47] | We thought you were our friend! | 我们一直把你当朋友 |
[19:49] | All these friendship bracelets, did they mean nothing? | 我们一起编的那些友谊手链都一文不值吗 |
[19:52] | You mean this arm garbage? | 你是说缠手上的这玩意儿 |
[19:53] | Larissa. | 拉蕊莎 |
[19:57] | Geez. I thought Tina took this Thundergirl stuff seriously. | 天 我还以为蒂娜太把雷娘军当回事了 |
[20:00] | – You guys are intense. – Yeah. | -你们比她还要夸张 -没错 |
[20:01] | You’re like Linda Hamilton | 你们简直就像是 |
[20:02] | when she does all those angry pull-ups. | 生气时坐俯卧撑的琳达·汉密尔顿 |
[20:04] | Let’s cheer for Tina! | 为蒂娜欢呼 |
[20:08] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[20:08] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[20:09] | Oh, wait! We want to buy your cookies! | 等等 我们还想买你们的饼干呢 |
[20:11] | – No! – Oh, right, right. No. | -不 -好吧 不买了 |
[20:15] | With these glasses, my garbage ensemble is complete. | 有了这幅眼镜 我的垃圾套装就齐了 |
[20:19] | It’s good. | 不错 |
[20:19] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, but I love it. | 真不敢相信 我觉得还蛮好看的 |
[20:22] | One man’s trash is Gene’s next outfit. | 别人的废物 吉恩的衣服 |
[20:25] | Pick me out something next time you go. | 下次你去挑的时候给我也选几件 |
[20:26] | What do you like to smell like? | 你想要什么味儿的 |
[20:28] | Surprise me. | 给我点惊喜吧 |
[20:29] | Well, another great Thundergirls meeting. | 又刚开完一次雷娘军会议 |
[20:31] | Look… I got a “Wise owl” Patch | 看 我得到了一枚”聪明猫头鹰”勋章 |
[20:32] | for demonstrating the wisdom of an older Thundergirl. | 因为我展现出了年长的雷娘军才有的智慧 |
[20:35] | Got to hand it to you, T. | 祝贺你 小蒂 |
[20:36] | You earned that patch… | 这是你应得的 |
[20:37] | you caught the mole and saved the troop. | 你找出了内鬼 拯救了你的团 |
[20:39] | I-I know… I just said that. | 我知道 我刚已经说过了 |
[20:40] | So you’re sticking with the Thundergirls, huh? | 这么说你又回雷娘军了哦 |
[20:41] | I kind of hoped you were done | 我还指望你已经 |
[20:42] | with that extremely long chapter of your life. | 和你人生的这一段漫长篇章告别了呢 |
[20:46] | The mole patrol’s gonna miss hanging out with each other. | 内鬼检查队成员会怀念那段时光的 |
[20:49] | No. I mean, maybe. | 才不会 好吧 也许吧 |
[20:51] | You were a little jealous of the Thundergirls. | 你有点吃雷娘军的醋 |
[20:53] | Taking your big sister away… | 因为她们抢走了你的姐姐 |
[20:55] | that’s very insightful, Linda. | 真有眼力 琳达 |
[20:57] | I’m back! | 我又回来啦 |
[20:58] | I feel like I could read a book! | 我感觉我现在都能读书了 |
[20:59] | Louise, you could always come back to Troop 119. | 露易丝 随时欢迎你回到119团 |
[21:02] | Thundergirls is your bag, | 算了 雷娘军是你的 |
[21:03] | and if I had to, I would probably join Troop 257. | 真要加入 我估计也是去257 |
[21:06] | But if there’s a murder or a drug sting, call me. | 但要是发生谋杀或涉毒案 记得叫我 |
[21:09] | Well, I made this friendship bracelet for you. | 我给你编了一条友谊手链 |
[21:11] | Eh, you know, I’m not really a jewelry person. | 你知道的 我不太爱戴首饰 |
[21:14] | You don’t have to wear it. | 那就别戴了 |
[21:14] | No, I’m gonna wear it forever. | 不 我要戴 永远戴着 |
[21:16] | Back off. | 走开点 |
[21:47] | 257 2-5-7! |