时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Hey, Bob. Thanks for cooking me. | 鲍勃 多谢煎我啊 |
[00:39] | You’re pretty good with that spatula; | 你铲子用得真是得心应手 |
[00:41] | – How old are you? – 14. | -你多大了 -十四岁 |
[00:44] | You’re like a prodigy. | 天才啊 |
[00:45] | Yeah, I’m pretty good, I guess. | 我的确很棒 |
[00:47] | That tickles, I like it. | 好痒痒 我喜欢 |
[00:50] | Here you go, Henry. | 汉堡好了 亨利 |
[00:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:51] | I ordered the usual. | 我点的是老样子啊 |
[00:53] | Since Pop’s getting his prostate checked, | 我老爸去检查前列腺 |
[00:54] | and I’m manning the grill, | 今天就由我来掌勺 |
[00:55] | I thought, why not try the unusual? | 我寻思着 为什么不来点特别的呢 |
[00:59] | Henry, I present to you | 亨利 我向你介绍 |
[01:00] | “Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger.” | “宝贝开我的车吧”汉堡[披头士歌名] |
[01:03] | Sour cream, chives, and little fried pickle wheels | 酸奶油 洋葱 四周是煎过的腌黄瓜 |
[01:05] | on the sides that make it look like a car. | 做车轮 做成一辆汽车的样子 |
[01:09] | You know he’s a grown man, right? | 你知道他是成年人吧 |
[01:10] | Someone’s having fun at work today. | 某人今天工作得很开心嘛 |
[01:12] | Yep, a lot. | 是的 非常开心 |
[01:13] | I came up with a bunch of ideas for specials. | 我脑中冒出了很多新奇的点子 |
[01:15] | The Crispy Brinkley Burger, | 克里”酥”蒂·布林克利汉堡 |
[01:16] | the Richard Per-Simmons Burger, | 理查德·西门[减肥教练]汉堡 |
[01:17] | the Greed is Gouda Burger… | 贪婪干酪汉堡 |
[01:18] | -别激动 -得了 得了 | |
[01:21] | Sorry, I got excited. | 抱歉 我太兴奋了 |
[01:22] | I-I’m just passionate. | 我只是对这个很热心 |
[01:24] | So that’s what a prostate exam is. | 原来前列腺检查就是这样啊 |
[01:27] | Did you guys know what it was? | 你们知道是什么样吗 |
[01:28] | I think it’s more fun if it’s a surprise. | 我觉得还是保留点神秘感更好 |
[01:30] | Hey, Big Bob, look what Little Bob made. | 老鲍勃 看看小鲍勃做的汉堡 |
[01:33] | Junior, what is this? | 小鲍 这是啥 |
[01:34] | It’s a “Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger.” | 这是”宝贝开我的车吧”汉堡 |
[01:37] | A what you can what my what burger? | 啥啥啥汉堡 |
[01:39] | Henry, did you order this? What’d you order? | 亨利 这是你点的吗 你点了什么 |
[01:41] | The usual, but this looks okay. | 老样子 但这个看起来也可以 |
[01:43] | I-I like cars. | 我喜欢汽车 |
[01:44] | Try it, Henry, y-you might like it. | 吃吃看 亨利 你也许会喜欢 |
[01:45] | Don’t tell him what to eat, Junior. | 别告诉他该吃什么 小鲍勃 |
[01:47] | He didn’t order that, he’s a tuna melt man… | 他没点那个 他爱吃金枪鱼三明治 |
[01:48] | look at him. | 看看他 |
[01:49] | I-I’ll take a bite. I’ll eat the wheel. | 我来尝尝吧 我吃片轮子 |
[01:51] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[01:51] | it’s my burger-car. Get off. | 我是我的汉堡汽车 起开 |
[01:53] | It’s nobody’s burger-car. | 谁也别吃 |
[01:54] | We’ll make you a tuna melt. | 我去做金枪鱼三明治 |
[01:56] | Just everybody shush! | 都给我别吵了 |
[01:57] | That’s the last time I get my prostate checked. | 我再也不去检查前列腺了 |
[02:01] | Wrap it up, Teddy. | 赶紧的 泰迪 |
[02:02] | We got to close up. | 我们得关门了 |
[02:03] | We’re going to Big Bob’s Christmas Eve party. | 我们要去参加老鲍勃的平安夜派对 |
[02:05] | Teddy, eat slower. | 泰迪 慢点吃 |
[02:09] | Actually, that’s too slow. | 有点太慢了 |
[02:10] | Dear Lord Santa, this year, | 亲爱的圣诞老人 今年 |
[02:12] | please bless me with a calendar | 请赐我一个日历 |
[02:13] | of Australian firefighters holding puppies in casual settings. | 上面要有澳大利亚消防员怀抱小狗的生活照 |
[02:16] | And bless me with a perm. | 赐我一头卷发吧 |
[02:17] | You only live once; Why not have a little fun up top? | 人只活一次 为何不在头上找点乐子呢 |
[02:20] | And, Santa, bless me | 圣诞老人 请赐我一份 |
[02:21] | with an internship at your company. | 你们公司的实习工作 |
[02:22] | Preferably something in the flying animal | 最好的是在飞天动物部 |
[02:24] | or breaking and entering department, thank you. | 或是”擅闯民宅”部 谢谢 |
[02:26] | Kids, I know it’s Christmas Eve | 孩子们 虽然今天是圣诞前夜 |
[02:27] | but I don’t think you pray to Santa. | 但没有人向圣诞老人祈祷好吗 |
[02:29] | Lord Santa, strike him down! | 圣诞老人 打倒他 |
[02:31] | That reminds me. | 这话提醒我了 |
[02:32] | I’m supposed to go to midnight mass tonight. | 我今晚应该去参加午夜弥撒 |
[02:33] | Either that or midnight basketball. | 或者午夜篮球 |
[02:35] | I’ve got my shorts in the truck. | 但我把短裤落车里了 |
[02:36] | What do you think I should do? | 你们觉得我该怎么办 |
[02:37] | Combine them… mass-ketball! | 把二者结合起来 弥撒球 |
[02:39] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 咱们走吧 |
[02:40] | Big Bob’s Christmas party, here we come. | 老鲍勃的平安夜派对 我们来啦 |
[02:42] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[02:44] | Plus, is it a party if my dad just works the whole time | 再说了 如果从头到尾我爸只是 |
[02:46] | and charges people? | 做汉堡跟收钱 那还是派对吗 |
[02:47] | Isn’t that just being a restaurant? | 那就是经营餐厅好吗 |
[02:49] | It’s Christmas, he invites us every year, we’re going. | 这是圣诞节 他每年都请我们 必须去 |
[02:51] | But we just went two years ago. | 但我们两年前才去过 |
[02:53] | – That was seven years ago. – You sure? | -那是七年前 -你确定吗 |
[02:55] | I remember. I was still breast-feeding. | 我记得 那时我还在喝奶呢 |
[02:58] | – No, you weren’t. – Not with you. | -不 你没有 -又没喝你的 |
[03:00] | Fine, we’ll go, | 得 我们去 |
[03:00] | but we’re sticking to the 15-minute rule. | 但我们得遵守15分钟定律 |
[03:02] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说啥 |
[03:04] | It-It’s that I can only be | 我只能 |
[03:05] | around my dad for 15 minutes. | 和我老爸相处15分钟 |
[03:06] | Then I have to leave before I completely lose it. | 在我彻底抓狂之前 就得离开 |
[03:09] | Well, good luck. | 祝好运 |
[03:10] | I give it three months. | 我看这餐馆也就开三个月 |
[03:11] | I’m gonna go inside. | 我要进去了 |
[03:14] | You’re a lot fatter than I was at your age. | 我在你这个年龄时可比你瘦多了 |
[03:16] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[03:18] | cute kid. | 好可爱的孩子 |
[03:20] | So you named him Gene, huh? | 你给他起名叫吉恩吗 |
[03:21] | Is it too late to change that? | 是不是来不及换名字了 |
[03:22] | I’m gonna leave now. | 我得走了 |
[03:23] | – But this is your house. – That’s okay. | -但这是你家 -没关系 |
[03:25] | Yep, so now Dad only sees Grandpa in 15-minute intervals. | 对 现在老爸每次只能和爷爷呆15分钟 |
[03:28] | It’s like speed dating but with your dad. | 很像闪电约会 只不过对象是你老爸 |
[03:30] | Hey, father issues… we all got ’em. | 父子矛盾 我们都经历过 |
[03:32] | I’ve got mother issues, too. | 我也母子矛盾 |
[03:33] | I’ve even got cousin issues. | 甚至还有表妹矛盾 |
[03:34] | Beautiful blonde cousin issues. | 和金发美女表妹的矛盾 |
[03:37] | -什么 -别管你那15分钟定律了 | |
[03:39] | Tonight’s the night you and your dad | 今晚是你和老爷子 |
[03:41] | finally patch everything up. | 终于重修合好的时刻 |
[03:42] | Because of Christmas magic | 因为 圣诞节的魔力 |
[03:45] | *Christmas magic * | *圣诞魔力* |
[03:47] | – This time of year – Okay, stop, stop. | -每年的这一时刻 -好了 停 |
[03:50] | – This time of year – Stop, stop, Teddy. | -这一年的此时 -停 停 泰迪 |
[03:51] | *And all the cold hungry people * | *那些又冷又饿的人* |
[03:54] | *And all the cold hungry people * | *那些又冷又饿的人* |
[03:56] | *They’re dying in the streets * | *在大街上奄奄一息* |
[03:59] | *They’re dying in the streets * | *在大街上奄奄一息* |
[04:00] | *Me and my family will be warm tonight* | *而我们一家人今晚会暖洋洋的* |
[04:04] | Okay, Lin. | 行了 琳 |
[04:05] | Anyway, the rest of us get along great with Pop Pop. | 不管怎样 我们几个和爷爷相处得蛮好 |
[04:08] | I enjoy his opinions on what’s ruining America. | 我很欣赏他关于是谁在搞垮美国的观点 |
[04:10] | You know what you should do? | 你知道你该干嘛吗 |
[04:12] | You should ask him for $5. | 你该管他要五美金 |
[04:14] | He’ll give it to you… in cash. | 他会给你的 现金 |
[04:16] | Okay, fine, fine. | 好吧 很好 很好 |
[04:17] | We’re… w-we’ll go to Grandpa’s. | 我们都去爷爷家 |
[04:19] | But we’re only going for 15 minutes. | 但我们只去呆15分钟 |
[04:20] | Teddy, have fun at church. Or basketball. | 泰迪 在教堂玩开心 或蓝球打开心 |
[04:23] | Either way, I’m wearing shorts. | 不管干哪个我都要穿短裤 |
[04:28] | *Oh, it’s Christmastime again… | *又到了圣诞节* |
[04:29] | Guys, guys, did you get presents for Mom and Dad? | 你们给爸妈买礼物了吗 |
[04:32] | I got Mom that hip-hop yoga video she wanted. | 我买了老妈想要的嘻哈瑜伽视频 |
[04:34] | I went in on it. | 我也出了钱的 |
[04:35] | Tina, how much do I owe you? | 蒂娜 我欠你多少 |
[04:36] | Just kidding, it’s on you. | 开玩笑的 还是你来吧 |
[04:37] | Great, that’ll be from all of us. | 很好 这个算我们仨的 |
[04:39] | So what did we get Dad, Tina? | 我们给老爸买了什么 蒂娜 |
[04:41] | I didn’t get him anything. | 我什么都没给他买 |
[04:42] | Oh, way to go, T. | 干得漂亮呀 T |
[04:43] | Gene and I are pulling our weight. | 我和吉恩那么用心 |
[04:45] | Yeah, Tina. | 没错 蒂娜 |
[04:46] | Sorry, it’s just been a crazy season. | 对不起嘛 我最近太忙了 |
[04:48] | Well, we can’t put “Sorry” Under the tree, can we? | “抱歉”能给老爸当礼物么 |
[04:50] | We’ll just give him whatever’s in my pocket. | 我口袋里有什么就送他什么好了 |
[04:53] | A chocolate-covered raisin. | 巧克力葡萄干 |
[04:55] | Scratch that. A raisin. | 巧克力吃了 就葡萄干好了 |
[04:56] | Crap, this happens every year. | 我擦 每年都这样 |
[04:58] | Well, we’re gonna have to make him a gift at Grandpa’s. | 只好等到了爷爷那儿给他准备一份礼物了 |
[05:02] | There it is. | 到了 |
[05:03] | Our restaurant’s dad. | 我们餐厅的老爸 |
[05:06] | Hey, look who’s here. | 看谁来啦 |
[05:08] | Hey, Pete. | 嗨 皮特 |
[05:09] | Merry Christmas, Bob and family. | 鲍勃一家 圣诞快乐 |
[05:10] | Merry Christmas, Pete! | 圣诞快乐 皮特 |
[05:12] | You haven’t been here in so long, | 你们太久没来 |
[05:13] | I grew a big white beard. | 我都长出大白胡子了 |
[05:15] | Just kidding, it’s a Santa beard. | 开个玩笑 这是圣诞老人的胡子 |
[05:17] | This is my real beard. | 我自己的胡子长这样 |
[05:18] | Keep going! | 继续脱 |
[05:19] | Russian nesting beards! | 俄罗斯套胡 |
[05:20] | How’s your bar? | 你的酒吧怎么样啦 |
[05:21] | Pete owns the bar next door, remember? | 皮特是隔壁酒吧的主人 还记得吗 |
[05:23] | Is it still gay, still going strong? | 还那么基吗 生意还旺吗 |
[05:25] | Stronger and gayer than ever. That’s our motto. | 更基更旺 这是我们的口号 |
[05:27] | *Stronger and gayer than ever! * | *更基更旺* |
[05:30] | I just wrote a jingle for you. | 听我为你做了首广告歌 |
[05:32] | She’s pretty “Singy” Tonight. | 她今晚”歌兴”很高 |
[05:33] | *Yeah. * | *对* |
[05:34] | Hey, Big Bob’s in the back, | 老鲍勃在后面 |
[05:36] | and I think it’s hug o’clock. | 该去给他个拥抱了吧 |
[05:38] | – Kids? – I get it. | -对吧 孩子们 -好的 |
[05:39] | We’re coming for you, Pop Pop. | 我们来啦 爷爷 |
[05:41] | Here you go. | 慢用 |
[05:41] | Merry Christmas, Big Bob. | 老鲍勃 圣诞快乐 |
[05:43] | Linda, kids. | 琳达 孩子们 |
[05:45] | Boy, you get smaller every year. | 你好像每年都在变小 |
[05:46] | When do I stop calling you Big Bob | 以后我就不叫你老鲍勃 |
[05:48] | and start calling you Old Wrinkly Shriveled-Up Bob? | 改叫缩水鲍勃了 |
[05:51] | All right, all right. | 够了 够了 |
[05:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:52] | And how are my grandkids doing? | 我的孙儿们最近怎么样啦 |
[05:54] | I got problems, | 我有个麻烦 |
[05:55] | but nothing five dollars wouldn’t fix. | 但是五块钱就能解决 |
[05:58] | Grandpa, you don’t look a day over grandpa age. | 爷爷 你看起来真年轻 |
[06:00] | – You’re a doll, Tina. – Thank you. | -你太可爱了 蒂娜 -谢谢 |
[06:02] | Hey, look what I got here. | 看我有什么 |
[06:03] | Who’s your favorite president? | 你最喜欢哪位总统[指钞票上的头像] |
[06:05] | Bill Pullman! | 比尔·普曼[美剧《总统一家》演员] |
[06:06] | “Today we fight for our independence!” | 今日 我们为自由而战 |
[06:08] | Here you go. | 拿着 |
[06:09] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[06:10] | Thanks, Gramps. Hey, listen. | 谢谢爷爷 爷爷 |
[06:12] | We have an arts and crafts emergency. | 我们急需手工工具 |
[06:14] | We need glue, we need paper, we need pasta. | 需要胶水 纸 还有意面 |
[06:16] | We need it, like, yesterday. | 真的非常需要 |
[06:18] | How many sizes of googly-eyes do you have? | 你有多少种大小不同的塑料假眼睛 |
[06:20] | I don’t really have any of that. | 一种都没有 |
[06:22] | But I’ve got a bunch of crap down in the basement | 但是地下室有很多废品 |
[06:24] | if you kids want to take a look. | 你们想去瞅瞅吗 |
[06:25] | One man’s trash is another man’s present for their father. | 他人之弃物 就是老爸的礼物 |
[06:28] | – Hey, Junior. – How are things? | -儿子 -还好吗 |
[06:29] | My prep guy’s gone tonight. | 我的帮厨今天请假了 |
[06:31] | Went to the hospital ’cause his daughter’s having a baby. | 他女儿要生小孩 他去医院了 |
[06:33] | People can be pretty selfish, I guess. | 人真是自私啊 |
[06:35] | Jerk baby. | 坏小孩 |
[06:36] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[06:37] | h-hold on here. | 等等 |
[06:38] | Bobby, this is going well. | 鲍鲍 气氛不错嘛 |
[06:39] | Yeah, check back with me in 14-and-a-half minutes. | 等再过十四分半再下结论吧 |
[06:42] | Christmas magic. | 圣诞魔力 |
[06:43] | – Stop saying that. – No, I don’t want to. | -别再说这个了 -我偏要说 |
[06:44] | You sure look slammed tonight, Big Bob. | 你今晚好忙啊 老鲍勃 |
[06:46] | Seems like you could use a hand. | 不然找个人帮帮你 |
[06:48] | – If only there was someone here… – Lin, no. | -要是正好有个人 -琳 别这样 |
[06:50] | – Who knew their way around the kitchen… – Stop. | -对厨房又熟悉 -够了 |
[06:52] | They knew the menu… | 还熟悉菜单 |
[06:54] | – Lin, no. – Where to get the cheese… | -琳 不要 -知道芝士要去哪儿拿 |
[06:56] | – No. Knew where that goes. | -不 -知道要放哪里 |
[06:57] | – Stop. – They knew their way around. | -够了 -进出自如 |
[06:58] | – Stop it. – Like the back of their hand. | -够了 -了如指掌 |
[06:59] | Like they were raised here. | 就像从小在这长大一样 |
[07:00] | – No, no. I-I don’t. – Yeah, I doubt he’d… | -别 我不 -我也觉得他不… |
[07:02] | Bob could help cook. | 鲍勃可以帮忙 |
[07:03] | No, I-I don’t… | 不 我才不要 |
[07:04] | I’ll get trapped in there… | 我会脱不了身的 |
[07:05] | 15-minute rule. | 15分钟定律 |
[07:06] | – It’s you father… – Stop it. | -那是你爸爸 -别说了 |
[07:07] | – It’s your father. – Shut up. | -那是你爸爸 -住嘴 |
[07:08] | All right! | 好啦 |
[07:09] | You two bond, have fun! | 你们爷俩 合作愉快 |
[07:16] | Okay, this is it. | 好了 |
[07:17] | I’m gonna give Little Bob his Christmas gift. | 我要给小鲍圣诞礼物了 |
[07:19] | Everybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[07:19] | Bob Junior! | 小鲍 |
[07:21] | Wh-What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:22] | Bobby, you’ve been working here your whole life. | 鲍鲍 你打出生就在这里工作 |
[07:25] | And I’m sure you’ve been waiting for this day. | 你一定一直在等这一天 |
[07:28] | W-What are you doing? | 什么情况 |
[07:29] | From this point forward, | 从这一刻开始 |
[07:31] | Big Bob’s Diner will officially be called… | 老鲍勃汉堡店正式更名为 |
[07:34] | Oh, Dad, don’t. | 爸 不要 |
[07:34] | …Bob and Son’s. | 父与子汉堡 |
[07:37] | All right! | 太好了 |
[07:40] | The new menus. And… | 新菜单 以及 |
[07:42] | Okay, that’s gonna say “Son’s.” | 好吧 这个本来是要写”子”的 |
[07:44] | It’s not done yet, but it’s great, huh? | 还没做完 不过很棒 不是吗 |
[07:45] | My cousin’s painting it. | 是我表弟喷的 |
[07:46] | He’s slow, he can only do about a letter a day, | 他动作慢 一天只能画一个字母 |
[07:48] | but he can spell like a son of a bitch. | 但他拼写能力超强 |
[07:50] | Like a son of a bitch. | 超强 |
[07:52] | Come here, partner. | 来 伙伴 |
[07:55] | Come on, want to be partners, or what? | 好啦 想当我的伙伴吗 |
[07:59] | No? | 不想 |
[08:00] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[08:01] | I think… Wait, what’d you just say? | 我… 等等 你说什么 |
[08:03] | I said no. | 我说不想 |
[08:04] | I could never be partners with you. | 我不可能做你的搭档 |
[08:06] | You’re impossible to work with. | 没人能和你共事 |
[08:07] | – What? – Oh, boy. Easy, Little Bob. | -什么 -小鲍勃 冷静点 |
[08:09] | I want to change the menu, | 我想换菜单 |
[08:10] | a-and you never want to change the menu. | 你从来都不想 |
[08:12] | And you’re so critical. | 你总是批评这批评那 |
[08:13] | I can’t even lift a spatula without | 每次连我拿个锅铲 |
[08:15] | you saying I’m doing it wrong. | 你都要说我拿错 |
[08:17] | ‘Cause you’re doing it wrong! | 因为你就是拿错了 |
[08:18] | L-Let’s let the spatula decide. | 不然让锅铲决定 |
[08:19] | You both call it, | 你们叫它的名字 |
[08:20] | a-and we’ll see who it goes to. | 看它跟谁 |
[08:22] | I want to express myself in the kitchen! | 我想要在厨房里一展身手 |
[08:25] | And when I say that, he makes this weird sound! | 但每次一这么说 他就发出怪声 |
[08:28] | That sound! | 就是这个声音 |
[08:29] | What is that?! | 这算什么 |
[08:30] | You’re gonna do this? | 你是认真的吗 |
[08:31] | Right now? In front of everybody? | 非得现在吗 在所有人面前吗 |
[08:32] | You know what? Get out! | 那行 滚出去 |
[08:34] | Take your jokey burger specials and go! | 带着你那搞笑汉堡滚吧 |
[08:36] | Fine! You just gave me a new burger idea. | 行 你刚给了我新的汉堡灵感 |
[08:39] | The I’m Sproutta Here Burger. | “我要自己发芽”汉堡 |
[08:42] | Comes with sprouts. | 配豆芽菜 |
[08:44] | not that but something else. | 不 换一个 |
[08:46] | I thought of a better one! | 有个更好的了 |
[08:48] | The “I’d Be Cheddar Off | “我在别处 |
[08:49] | Literally Anywhere But Here Burger!” | 会干得更好”汉堡 |
[08:52] | Comes with aged cheddar… forget it! | 配干酪 算了 |
[08:55] | Forget it! Merry freaking Christmas! | 算了 去他妈的圣诞快乐 |
[08:57] | Merry Christmas, Little Bob! | 圣诞快乐 小鲍勃 |
[09:00] | Lin, this was not the plan. | 琳 计划不是这样的 |
[09:01] | Me cooking with my father at the party was not the plan. | 让我和我爸一起做汉堡不在计划内 |
[09:04] | We are radically off plan. | 计划已经被彻底打乱了 |
[09:05] | Bob, calm down. Listen to me. | 鲍勃 冷静点 听我说 |
[09:07] | This is a great opportunity for you two | 这对你俩是个 |
[09:09] | to turn your bad blood to glad blood. | 化敌为友的好机会 |
[09:11] | Here, Bob, have some Christmas magic, eh? | 来 鲍勃 来点圣诞魔法吧 |
[09:13] | Wait, Christmas magic is wine? | 等等 圣诞魔法就是红酒吗 |
[09:15] | It’s whatever you want it to be. | 你觉得是什么就是什么 |
[09:17] | It can be snow or Santa or beer | 可以是雪 圣诞老人 啤酒 |
[09:19] | or gin or rum or schnapps. | 琴酒 朗姆酒 杜松子酒 |
[09:21] | I-I get it. | 我 我懂了 |
[09:22] | Listen, I’ve been with him for five minutes, | 听着 我已经和他共处五分钟了 |
[09:23] | so I’m setting this timer for ten minutes, | 我现在倒计时十分钟 |
[09:25] | and then I’m leaving. | 到时间就走 |
[09:26] | Well, I’m setting this timer to forever. | 那我把这时间设到永远 |
[09:28] | ‘Cause that’s how long | 因为这代表 |
[09:29] | you and your father are gonna love each other. | 你和你爸会爱对方多久 |
[09:30] | Talking about your heart, Bob, not your nipple. | 多谈谈心 鲍勃 别谈你的乳头 |
[09:32] | All right, pastrami with mustard, table three. | 来了 熏牛肉加芥末 三号桌 |
[09:35] | w-where’s the club sandwich for table two? | 二号桌的巨无霸三明治呢 |
[09:36] | Right here, Dad. | 在这 爸 |
[09:37] | I got a great idea, Big Bob. | 我有个点子 老鲍勃 |
[09:39] | How about I run the food, | 我来上菜 |
[09:40] | that way you can stay in the kitchen | 你就可以呆在厨房 |
[09:41] | and cook with Little Bob. | 和小鲍勃一起下厨 |
[09:42] | No, no, I-I think Big Bob is fine running the food. That’s… | 不不 我觉得老鲍勃上菜挺好 那 |
[09:46] | Look out, table two, | 注意 二号桌 |
[09:47] | here comes Linda with your club! | 琳达给你上巨无霸三明治啦 |
[09:49] | Wait, where’s table two? | 等等 二号桌是哪个 |
[09:50] | You order a club? | 你点巨无霸了吗 |
[09:51] | Club? Club? | 巨无霸吗 巨无霸吗 |
[09:53] | Present for Dad, | 老爸的礼物 |
[09:54] | present for Dad, present for Dad. | 老爸的礼物 老爸的礼物 |
[09:56] | Cans of beans! | 好几罐豆酱 |
[09:59] | Dad loves to drum on beans, right? | 老爸喜欢在豆酱罐上打鼓 对吧 |
[10:01] | What about this chair? Dad sits sometimes. | 这椅子怎么样 老爸偶尔也坐下来的 |
[10:04] | Boring. He’ll sit when he’s dead, Tina. | 没意思 等他死了有的坐 蒂娜 |
[10:06] | What if we glue all these mousetraps together, | 我们把这些捕鼠器都粘起来 |
[10:09] | and call it a super trap? | 做个超级捕鼠器怎么样 |
[10:11] | What if I make my chair a super chair? | 我把这椅子改成超级椅子如何 |
[10:13] | Like, if I tape this pad of paper to it, | 比如说 我把这张纸贴上去 |
[10:14] | then he could journal. | 他就能记日记了 |
[10:15] | Wait, wait, wait, | 等等 等等 等等 |
[10:16] | Is this a little friendly competition we have here? | 我们这是在比赛吗 |
[10:19] | A little Christmas competition? | 圣诞节的友谊比赛 |
[10:21] | Whoever gives Dad the best present, wins a… | 谁给老爸最好的礼物 就能得到 |
[10:24] | A Mistle-Tony! | 一只槲寄生 |
[10:25] | Yes! The most coveted award in gift-giving! | 对 每个人最梦寐以求的奖品 |
[10:28] | Dibs on bringing Mom to the ceremony! | 我要带老妈去颁奖典礼 |
[10:29] | – Dibs on bringing Dad. – Dibs on bringing Dad. | -我带老爸 -我带老爸 |
[10:30] | Nope, too late. | 不行 你迟了一步 |
[10:31] | So, who you bringing, Tina? | 那你带谁 蒂娜 |
[10:33] | I don’t know now. | 我也不知道了 |
[10:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:36] | So, uh, th-the grill seems good. | 烤架看着不错 |
[10:38] | It’s getting to be an antique. | 都快成老古董了吧 |
[10:39] | Yeah, we all are, you know? | 我们都快了 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:42] | It-It’s a new hood? | 那是新的油烟罩吗 |
[10:43] | – Five years ago. – Good hood? | -买了五年了 -好用吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah, pretty good. Pretty good hood. | 挺好的 挺好的油烟罩 |
[10:47] | Yeah, I-I got a good hood, too. | 我 我也有个挺好的 |
[10:48] | That’s good. | 那挺好的 |
[10:49] | You always said you need a good hood. | 你总说你需要一个好的油烟罩 |
[10:51] | I never said that. | 我没说过 |
[10:52] | I thought you said that; I… that’s… | 我记得你说过 |
[10:53] | No one in the history of time has ever said that. | 从没有人那样说过 |
[10:55] | “All you need is a good hood.” | “你只需要个好的油烟罩” |
[10:56] | I swear I remember | 我发誓我记得 |
[10:57] | you saying that all you need is a good… | 你说你只需要一个好的 |
[10:58] | That wasn’t me. It was someone else. | 那不是我 是别人 |
[10:59] | I don’t know why anyone else would say that. | 除了你 没人会那么说 |
[11:05] | Dad’s chair is almost done. | 老爸的椅子要完工了 |
[11:07] | He’ll never have to stand up again. | 他再也不需要站起来了 |
[11:08] | Dad’s thirsty. | 老爸要是渴了 |
[11:09] | He’s got a water bottle. | 这里有个水杯 |
[11:10] | He’s cold. | 他冷了 |
[11:11] | Box of matches. | 这有盒火柴 |
[11:12] | Now he’s bored. | 他无聊了 |
[11:12] | Not anymore. | 也不必担心 |
[11:13] | Here’s a basketball. | 这有个篮球 |
[11:14] | And then I can use this dish towel | 我还能用这张洗碗布 |
[11:16] | to wipe the floor with you. | 和你们一起擦地板 |
[11:17] | Because I just won the Mistle-Tony. | 因为槲寄生我赢定了 |
[11:19] | when you see this trap, | 你一看到这捕鼠器 |
[11:20] | you’re gonna want to shut yours. | 就会闭嘴了 |
[11:21] | Period. End of burn. | 句号 不伤你的心了 |
[11:22] | How’s your present going, Little Drummer Gene? | 你的礼物怎么样了 小鼓手吉恩 |
[11:24] | Beans, beans, the tragical fruit? | 豆子豆子 悲剧的果子么 |
[11:24] | 关于豆子通气功效的美国童谣 “豆子豆子 神奇的果子 吃得越多 噗噗越多” | |
[11:26] | The more you drum it, the more you lose? | 敲得越多 输得越惨 |
[11:28] | The contest? That we’re in right now? | 我是在说比赛 我们正在进行的那个 |
[11:30] | Like the saying, about the beans, | 我改编了那首讲豆子的童谣 |
[11:31] | but with, uh, different words. | 换了词儿 |
[11:32] | Well, I was gonna empty out these cans | 我本打算把这些罐子倒空 |
[11:35] | to make a better drum sound, | 这样鼓声更好听 |
[11:36] | but now I think I might soak these old bones | 但现在我想让这把老骨头 |
[11:38] | in a little bean bath! | 泡个小豆子澡 |
[11:39] | Gene, you’re pulling out of the competition? | 吉恩 你要退出比赛吗 |
[11:41] | No. | 不 |
[11:42] | I’m just taking a little siesta to clear my mind. | 我只是午休会静静心 |
[11:44] | Tina, be a dear and get me two slices of ham | 蒂娜亲爱的 给我拿两片火腿 |
[11:46] | to put over my eyes? | 盖在我眼睛上吧 |
[11:48] | Hey, Dad, we’re probably gonna head out in about, 30 seconds. | 爸 我大概还有30秒钟就要回去了 |
[11:51] | So, just have to finish up this last order. | 等做完这最后一单 |
[11:53] | What do you think this says? | 你看这上面写了什么 |
[11:54] | “Grilled cheese.” | “烤奶酪” |
[11:55] | Grilled cheese. | 烤奶酪 |
[11:56] | – That’s weird. – Wh… what? | -真奇怪 -什 什么 |
[11:57] | Nah. Nothing. | 没 没事 |
[11:58] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[11:59] | It just… | 只是 |
[12:00] | It says “Grilled cheese” on the ticket, | 上面写的”烤奶酪” |
[12:01] | but maybe you thought it said “Burnt toast,” | 但我感觉你是在做”焦吐司” |
[12:03] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:04] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[12:05] | Okay, Dad. We’re gonna hit the road. | 好了 爸 我们得上路了 |
[12:06] | How we doing? | 你们怎么样 |
[12:07] | Good. We’re just learning how to make grilled cheese | 挺好的 只是不知道为什么 |
[12:10] | for the first time, for some reason. | 我们还得从头学烤奶酪 |
[12:13] | Oh, hey, look at me! | 看呐 |
[12:14] | I got a new order over here! | 我接了个新单子 |
[12:16] | Henry here at the counter says he wants “The usual.” | 柜台这的亨利说他想来份”老样子” |
[12:24] | “The usual.” | “老样子” |
[12:26] | yeah? | 对啊 |
[12:27] | I’ll take care of Henry’s usual, Bob. | 我来负责亨利的老样子 鲍勃 |
[12:28] | You keep burning the grilled cheese. | 你继续烤奶酪吧 |
[12:30] | Oh, no, Dad, I’m gonna take care of this. | 不 爸 我来做这个 |
[12:32] | I’m gonna take care of Henry. | 我来做亨利这份 |
[12:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[12:34] | I’m talking about the burger I tried | 我在说我14岁那年 |
[12:36] | to make him when I was 14 | 你让我负责餐厅 |
[12:37] | and you put me in charge of the restaurant. | 我本打算给他做的汉堡 |
[12:39] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 就是说这个 |
[12:40] | Wait, what burger? | 等等 什么汉堡 |
[12:41] | The Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger, Pop! | “宝贝开我的车吧”汉堡 爸 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:47] | Everyone’s fine. Talking it out. | 一切正常 大家聊天吧 |
[12:49] | Here we go! | 开始吧 |
[12:50] | Let’s see if he’s got any chives. | 我们来看看他有没有洋葱 |
[12:52] | Probably not! | 多半没有 |
[12:53] | Why would he have chives in a restaurant? | 他的餐厅怎么会有葱 |
[12:54] | That would be too much flavor! | 那样佐料就太多了 |
[12:56] | Oh, I’ve got chives, buddy. | 我有洋葱 伙计 |
[12:59] | Good. You ready, Henry? | 很好 准备好了吗 亨利 |
[13:00] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | – Stay out of this, Henry! – Sorry. | -你别管 亨利 -不好意思 |
[13:02] | You are not making one | 不准你在我的厨房里 |
[13:03] | of your gimmick burgers in my kitchen! | 做什么搞笑汉堡 |
[13:07] | What is that? | 那是啥 |
[13:08] | It’s a car sound! | 是车的声音 |
[13:09] | That’s not a car sound. | 那才不是车的声音 |
[13:10] | This is a car sound. | 这才是车的声音 |
[13:17] | That’s how you do it. | 这才对 |
[13:18] | Oh, my God! | 我滴亲娘啊 |
[13:22] | All right, stop making that burguer right now! | 够了 别做了 |
[13:24] | Henry wants the tuna melt! | 亨利想要的是金枪鱼三明治 |
[13:25] | – Isn’t that right, Henry? – No, Pop. | -对吧 亨利 -不 老爸 |
[13:27] | Henry wants the Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger | 亨利想要”宝贝开我的车吧”汉堡 |
[13:29] | he never had a chance to taste because of you! | 就因为你他都没机会尝 |
[13:31] | Look, uh, I don’t want to cause any trouble here. | 那啥 我不想给你们添麻烦 |
[13:34] | I’ll just eat whatever you put in front of me. | 你们上啥我就吃啥 |
[13:36] | No problem, easy breezy. | 没关系 放轻松 |
[13:38] | You’re getting the tuna melt! | 你会吃到金枪鱼三明治的 |
[13:39] | You’re getting the burger, Henry! | 你会吃到我的汉堡的 亨利 |
[13:41] | Not if I make the tuna melt first! | 要是我先做好金枪鱼三明治那就别想了 |
[13:42] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[13:44] | Hey, don’t box me out. | 喂 别挡着我 |
[13:46] | Hey, if you’re having a hard time | 如果你碰不到烤炉 |
[13:47] | getting to the grill, it’s not my problem. | 可别怪我 |
[13:49] | And… hug. | 抱抱 |
[13:51] | No? Okay. | 不抱吗 好吧 |
[13:52] | Dad will never walk again. By choice. | 老爸再也不用走路了 |
[13:55] | Nor will he love either of you again. | 也再也不会 |
[13:56] | By choice. | 爱你俩了 |
[13:57] | Guys? Did you hear my trash talking? | 伙计们 你们听到我碎碎念了么 |
[13:59] | You can’t hurt me, Tina. | 你伤不到我 蒂娜 |
[14:00] | At this point, I’m more bean than Gene. | 此时此刻 我是豆子 不是吉恩 |
[14:03] | Nobody talk! | 都别说话 |
[14:04] | Nobody talk. | 都别说话 |
[14:05] | I just need to get one more on here and… | 我只需要在这儿多放一块 |
[14:10] | I win. I win. I win! | 我赢了 赢了 赢了 |
[14:12] | Oh, you might have won if I was done, | 要是我已经完成了 那你还有可能赢 |
[14:14] | but I’m not. | 但我还没完呢 |
[14:15] | What could be better-y than a battery | 在椅子背后贴一对电池 |
[14:17] | taped to the back of the chair? | 岂不很妙 |
[14:18] | Game. Set. Match. | 我赢啦 |
[14:22] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[14:24] | Hope you’re happy, Tina. | 你高兴了吧 蒂娜 |
[14:25] | Now Dad doesn’t get a Christmas present. | 现在老爸收不到圣诞节礼物了 |
[14:27] | Looks like Dad just won a bean bath | 那就给老爸这个 |
[14:29] | with a little pee in it! | 有我嘘嘘在里面的豆酱浴缸吧 |
[14:30] | Oh, that’s something. | 那也不错了 |
[14:31] | This’ll make Dad’s skin look 40 again… | 这会让老爸的皮肤看起来像回到四十岁 |
[14:34] | No! I spilled my beans! | 不 我把豆酱撒了 |
[14:36] | I guess the Mistle-Tonys were a bust. | 槲寄生看来是没戏了 |
[14:38] | Tina, new game. | 蒂娜 新比赛 |
[14:39] | You have ten seconds to find a gift for Dad. Go! | 你有十秒钟给老爸找个礼物 快去 |
[14:42] | We could give him this snow globe? | 我们可以给他这个雪花球 |
[14:44] | It says, “Oh, snow, you didn’t.” | 上面写着 “下雪啊 你没下” |
[14:45] | Attagirl. Wrap it up, make it look pretty. | 好样的 包起来 给它弄漂亮点 |
[14:47] | I’d give you this big, beautiful bow, | 我这儿有个又大又好看的蝴蝶结 |
[14:49] | but then what would I wear? | 不过要给你了我戴啥 |
[14:52] | I threw away your garnish! | 我把你的配菜扔了 |
[14:53] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[14:54] | – Order up! – Order up! | -上菜了 -上菜 |
[14:55] | Lin, take this to Henry! | 琳 把这端给亨利 |
[14:56] | No, Linda. Take this to Henry! | 不 琳达 那这端给亨利 |
[14:57] | I’m not taking anything anywhere | 除非你两和好 |
[14:59] | until you two make peace! | 不然我哪份也不拿 |
[15:00] | You know what you need? | 知道你们需要什么吗 |
[15:01] | Come on, people! Sing! | 来吧 各位 唱起来 |
[15:03] | We can bring these guys back together! | 我们让这两个家伙和好如初 |
[15:05] | *Peace, peace, peace* | *和气 和气 和气* |
[15:06] | Peace, peace… Everybody! | 和气 和气 各位 |
[15:08] | Peace, peace… Come on. | 和气 和气 唱起来 |
[15:09] | *Peace, peace, pea… | *和气 和气 和…* |
[15:10] | Yeah! Peace | 快 和气 |
[15:12] | Fine, I’ll take it to Henry myself! | 得 我自己端给亨利 |
[15:14] | Then I will, too! | 我也是 |
[15:15] | Get your foot out of my… | 把你的脚拿… |
[15:17] | Come on, it’s Christmas! | 来嘛 今天可是圣诞节 |
[15:18] | Here you go, Henry. The usual. | 给 亨利 老样子 |
[15:19] | Here you go, Henry. | 给 亨利 |
[15:20] | The “Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger.” | “宝贝开我的车吧”汉堡 |
[15:21] | *Peace, peace… * | *和气 和气* |
[15:22] | All right, it’s not working. | 好吧 不管用 |
[15:23] | They both look… good? | 看起来都 不错 |
[15:25] | – You son of a bitch. – Take a bite. | -你这磨人的小妖精 -咬一口 |
[15:27] | Eat the tuna melt, Henry. | 吃金枪鱼三明治 亨利 |
[15:28] | Could I just give the burger, um, a sniff? | 我能 闻闻这个汉堡吗 |
[15:31] | – Henry… – It’s okay to smell. | -亨利 -闻起来还不错 |
[15:33] | – Oy gevalt. – Henry… | -艾玛 -亨利 |
[15:36] | Smells good, right? | 很香 是吧 |
[15:37] | Maybe-maybe just a… | 要不 就让我… |
[15:38] | A quick lick? | 舔一口 |
[15:39] | No, not a lick. Don’t do it. | 不 不准舔 别舔 |
[15:40] | Don’t lick. | 别舔 |
[15:41] | Come on. Get it all | 来吧 吃了它 |
[15:42] | Up in there, Henry. | 拿起来 亨利 |
[15:42] | Don’t do it, Henry. | 别这么做 亨利 |
[15:43] | You know what? Maybe I won’t. | 算了 我还是不吃了 |
[15:46] | I knew you wouldn’t do it, Henry. | 我就知道你不会的 亨利 |
[15:47] | My God, I have to! | 天呐 我忍不了了 |
[15:50] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[15:51] | What? I’m not chewing. | 咋了 我还没嚼呢 |
[15:53] | I’m just holding it in my mouth for a second. | 我就在嘴里含一小会儿 |
[15:56] | You see that, Pop? | 看到了吧 老爸 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry. Oh… Oh, no. | 对不起 不不 |
[15:59] | I’m swallowing. | 我吞下去了 |
[16:01] | It’s so good. | 太好吃了 |
[16:02] | I’m having another bite. | 我再吃一口 |
[16:03] | No! | 不 |
[16:04] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[16:06] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[16:07] | How do you like my joke burgers now, Pop? | 你现在得承认我的搞笑汉堡了吧 老爸 |
[16:10] | Okay, Junior. | 好吧 小鲍 |
[16:12] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[16:13] | Thanks for coming to my party. | 谢谢你来我的派对 |
[16:15] | Hey, everybody! I’m covered in bean juice! | 各位 我全身都是豆酱哦 |
[16:17] | How about I run around and you all try to catch me | 我跑 你们来抓我怎么样 |
[16:20] | like a pig at the state fair? | 就像抓在博览会上乱窜的猪一样 |
[16:21] | Here I go. | 我开始咯 |
[16:23] | Try to catch me. | 来抓我呀 |
[16:23] | No one’s trying very hard! | 大家都不够努力哦 |
[16:26] | Good night, everyone. | 晚安 各位 |
[16:27] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[16:29] | Well, he’s out. | 他出去了 |
[16:30] | More bean boy for the rest of you. | 各位又少了一个竞争对手 |
[16:40] | What?! | 咋了 |
[16:40] | Why is everybody looking at me?! | 都看着我做什么 |
[16:42] | Bobby, easy, easy. | 鲍鲍 冷静 冷静 |
[16:44] | – Dad. Dad. – Yes, Louise? | -老爸 老爸 -咋了 露易丝 |
[16:46] | Everyone looks like they’re mad at you. | 貌似大家都在生你的气 |
[16:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你哦 |
[16:49] | Maybe this will cheer you up, Dad. | 说不定这能让你开心起来 老爸 |
[16:50] | Thanks, Tina. | 谢谢 蒂娜 |
[16:51] | Open it. There’s something inside. | 拆开看看 里面有东西 |
[16:54] | A snow globe. | 雪花球 |
[16:56] | – Yes. – Great. Th… | -没错 -很棒 谢 |
[16:57] | – Wait, where’d you get this? – Europe. | -等等 你们从哪拿的这个 -欧洲 |
[16:59] | No, the newspaper. | 不 我是说报纸 |
[17:00] | Where-where did you find this? | 你们在哪儿找到的 |
[17:01] | From Pop Pop’s basement. | 爷爷的地下室 |
[17:02] | – It was in his desk. – Look at him. | -在他的书桌里 -看看他 |
[17:04] | He’s like a baby, | 像小孩一样 |
[17:05] | playing with the wrapping paper. | 还玩包装纸呢 |
[17:07] | Bobby, what is it? | 鲍鲍 这是什么 |
[17:09] | It’s the first review of Bob’s Burgers. | 这是开心汉堡店的第一篇报道 |
[17:11] | My dad saved it. | 我爸把它保存起来了 |
[17:12] | Oh, my God. That’s beautiful. | 天呐 好感人 |
[17:15] | – Read it. – I don’t think so. | -快读一读 -算了吧 |
[17:16] | Read it. | 读嘛 |
[17:17] | – I don’t want to read it. – Read it! | -我不想读 -给我读 |
[17:19] | “Unique burgers. Good prices. | “汉堡特别 价格公道 |
[17:21] | “Service leaves something to be desired. | 就是服务不太令人满意 |
[17:23] | But worth the trip.” | 但还是值得一试的” |
[17:25] | Not great. | 不怎么样嘛 |
[17:26] | I mean, it’s okay. | 还行吧 |
[17:27] | Oh, Bobby. | 鲍鲍 |
[17:29] | He does love you, | 他是爱你的 |
[17:30] | and you drove him out of his own restaurant. | 但你却把他赶出了他自己的餐厅 |
[17:32] | On Christmas. | 还是在圣诞节 |
[17:33] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[17:34] | What did I do? | 我做什么了 |
[17:35] | I just told you. | 刚不是告诉你了嘛 |
[17:36] | – Oh. Right. – Drive your father out on Christmas… | -对哦 -在圣诞节把你父亲赶出… |
[17:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, I heard. | 好了好了 我听到了 |
[17:39] | Oh, my God, that’s so sad. | 天呐 这也太悲情了 |
[17:41] | So much for Christmas magic. | 看来圣诞魔力也不管用了 |
[17:43] | Put this on and come with me. | 戴上这个 跟我走 |
[17:46] | Wait, what? | 等下 你说啥 |
[17:47] | Your dad’s in my bar. | 你老爸在我的酒吧里 |
[17:48] | We’re gonna go see him. | 我带你去见他 |
[17:50] | – Go, Bobby. Go. – I-I… | -去吧 鲍鲍 -我 我… |
[17:51] | The kids and I will take care of the diner. Go. | 我和孩子们会看好餐厅的 去吧 |
[17:54] | Yeah, Dad. | 是啊 老爸 |
[17:54] | When a mysterious cowboy/Santa says, “Come with me,” | 当一个牛仔版圣诞老人召唤你时 |
[17:57] | you climb on that horse and ride. | 你要做的就是跨上他的马背 |
[17:59] | Also, free hat! | 再说了 还有免费的帽子戴呢 |
[18:04] | I thought this was a disco. | 你开的不是舞厅吗 |
[18:05] | That’s Wednesdays. | 那是周三 |
[18:06] | Thursdays, we watch Scandal. | 周四我们一起看《丑闻》 |
[18:08] | Tonight’s Country Western line dancing. | 今晚是跳西部乡村舞蹈 |
[18:10] | And tomorrow’s Christmas… | 明天是圣诞 |
[18:11] | or did you forget? | 你是不是已经忘了 |
[18:12] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[18:13] | Things got a little heated. | 当时我俩都太激动了 |
[18:15] | There he is. Go talk to him. | 他在那儿呢 去和他谈谈 |
[18:17] | With the hat. | 别摘帽子 |
[18:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | Just leave me alone. | 让我自己待会儿 |
[18:21] | – Pop, come back to the diner. – I’m busy. | -老爹 回餐厅来吧 -我忙着呢 |
[18:24] | You’re just sitting here. | 你就只是坐在这儿啊 |
[18:25] | No, I’m not. I’m… I’m dancing. | 才不是 我 我要去跳舞 |
[18:27] | Da… dancing? | 跳 跳舞 |
[18:29] | You don’t dance! | 你又不会跳舞 |
[18:34] | Get out there, Bob Junior. | 上吧 小鲍勃 |
[18:36] | Pop, will you please just come and talk to me? | 老爹 拜托回来跟我谈谈 |
[18:39] | If you want to talk to your dad, | 要想跟你老爸说话 |
[18:40] | you’re gonna have to boot scoot to him. | 你就得和他一起”抖靴” |
[18:42] | What does that mean? | 啥意思 |
[18:43] | What’s “Boot scoot”? | “抖靴”是啥 |
[18:44] | It looks like this. | 就像这样 |
[18:48] | Bend… bend your knees. | 弯 弯膝 |
[18:49] | I’m-I’m… ow, okay. | 我 我… 好吧 |
[18:50] | Now shake that pudding. | 扭臀 |
[18:53] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[18:55] | I just want to talk to you. | 我就想和你谈谈 |
[18:56] | You’re doing it wrong. | 你跳错了 |
[18:57] | Those aren’t the steps. | 舞步不是那样的 |
[18:59] | Oh, my God. Really? | 天 真的么 |
[19:00] | This is why I didn’t want to work with you. | 所以我才不想和你共事 |
[19:02] | You have to control everything I do. | 你老想控制我做的所有事 |
[19:04] | My cooking, my dancing… | 做菜 跳舞… |
[19:06] | Not everyone wants to dance exactly the same way. | 并不是所有人都想跳得一样好吗 |
[19:10] | Okay, bad example. | 好吧 这示范不太好 |
[19:11] | You guys are really good at this. | 你们很擅长这个嘛 |
[19:13] | I’m here every Friday night. | 我每周五晚都来 |
[19:14] | And Thursdays. | 还有周四 |
[19:15] | I love Scandal. | 我可爱看《丑闻》了 |
[19:17] | – Pop, are you…? – I’m not gay, Bob. | -老爹 难道.. -我不基 鲍勃 |
[19:19] | These guys are my friends. | 这些人是我朋友 |
[19:20] | They eat at my diner; | 他们在我的餐厅吃东西 |
[19:21] | I come here and dance. | 我就过来跳舞 |
[19:24] | Damn, missed it again. | 该死 又错了 |
[19:25] | Why’d you come over here, Bob? | 你干嘛要过来 鲍勃 |
[19:27] | To miss steps? | 专门来跳错的吗 |
[19:28] | Look, Pops, you are who you are, | 听我说 老爹 你有你的脾性 |
[19:30] | and I realize now that I should just accept that. | 现在我知道了 我该接受这个事实 |
[19:33] | That’s right. Be yourself, sister. | 好样的 做自己 姐妹儿 |
[19:34] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我只想说 我错了 |
[19:36] | Not for leaving. | 不为离开你 |
[19:37] | And not for starting my own restaurant. | 也不为自己开餐厅 |
[19:39] | But just for how I handled things on | 只为我们分手那天 |
[19:42] | the day we broke up. | 我处理事情的方式 |
[19:45] | I know it was your way of showing love, it’s just… | 我知道那是你表达爱的方式 但… |
[19:47] | I never felt like you were supportive of me. | 我总觉得你从来都不支持我 |
[19:49] | At least, that’s what I thought | 至少在发现你保存的那篇报道前 |
[19:51] | until I found the review you saved. | 我一直是这么想的 |
[19:53] | – You found that, huh? – The kids did. | -你发现了 -孩子们发现的 |
[19:55] | Not a good idea to let my kids | 顺便说一句 让他们去你的地下室 |
[19:57] | into your basement, by the way. | 可不是啥好主意 |
[19:58] | Gene took a bean bath. | 吉恩在那儿泡了个豆酱澡 |
[19:59] | Well, at least somebody’s having a good time tonight. | 开来今晚还是有人过得开心的 |
[20:02] | Dad, I’m sorry. You didn’t deserve | 老爸 对不起 我不该 |
[20:03] | to be embarrassed in front of your customers. | 在你那么多顾客前让你难堪 |
[20:05] | I did it back then and I did it again tonight. | 无论是今天 还是我小时候 |
[20:09] | Nope. Wrong time. | 哈 又错了 |
[20:10] | Listen, I know why you had to go. | 我知道你为什么离开 |
[20:13] | I can be… not great to work with. | 我确实…不好相处 |
[20:15] | It was tough without your mom around. | 你妈去世后我一直不好过 |
[20:17] | You did great on your own. | 你自己干得也很棒 |
[20:18] | – She’d be very proud. – You really think… | -她会为你自豪的 -你真心觉得.. |
[20:21] | Okay, I’m the only guy facing this way now. | 好吧 就我自己面朝着这边 |
[20:24] | So I’ll turn around. | 我还是转过来吧 |
[20:25] | Here we go. | 就这样 |
[20:26] | Gene, take this chicken noodle soup to table five. | 吉恩 把这碗清汤鸡肉面条端给五号桌 |
[20:29] | On it! | 好咧 |
[20:29] | Tina, clean up the spill by the bathroom. | 蒂娜 去把厕所拖一下 |
[20:31] | Bathroom spill is my middle name. | 我就是干这个的 |
[20:33] | Attagirl. Louise, grab some napkins | 乖孩子 露易丝 给柜台那边的 |
[20:34] | for the kid at the counter. | 小孩送点纸巾过去 |
[20:35] | – That kid’s a mess! – I know. | -那小孩吃得满脸都是 -我知道 |
[20:38] | Look at your family in there. | 看看你的家人 |
[20:39] | They really can sling hash when they want to. | 他们认真起来是能做得很好的 |
[20:41] | They don’t usually work this hard. | 他们平时可都不是这样的 |
[20:43] | You got happy kids. | 你有可爱的小孩 |
[20:44] | Weird, happy kids. That’s nice. | 古怪又可爱的小孩 真好 |
[20:47] | – You’re a good dad, Junior. – Thanks, Pops. | -你是个好父亲 -谢谢你 老爹 |
[20:49] | Let’s go back inside, huh? | 我们进去吧 |
[20:50] | Yeah, let’s… | 对 我们… |
[20:53] | – Kids, let us in. – No! | -孩子们 让我们进去 -不要 |
[20:55] | Open it! | 快开门 |
[20:55] | This is our restaurant now! | 这儿现在是我们的餐厅了 |
[20:57] | It’s called Chez Restauranto, | 叫”宾至如归餐厅” |
[20:59] | and we’re Brazilian barbecue! | 经营巴西烤肉 |
[21:00] | Here. | 我来开 |
[21:01] | – Come on, Tina! – Sorry. | -干嘛呢 蒂娜 -抱歉 |
[21:02] | All right! Christmas magic! | 好耶 圣诞魔力起作用了 |
[21:05] | My Bobbies are back! | 我的鲍鲍回来了 |
[21:08] | Merry Christmas, everyone. | 圣诞快乐 各位 |
[21:10] | Merry Christmas, Pop Pop! | 圣诞快乐 爷爷 |
[21:12] | *Christmas magic* | *圣诞魔力* |
[21:15] | *Christmas magic* | *圣诞魔力* |
[21:18] | *Comes every time each year, whoo!* | *年年来临* |
[21:21] | *Christmas magic* | *圣诞魔力* |
[21:24] | *And all the cold hungry people * | *所有又冷又饿的人* |
[21:27] | *Christmas magic* | *圣诞魔力* |
[21:30] | *They’re dying in the streets * | *在大街上奄奄一息* |
[21:32] | That can’t be good. | 这可不好 |
[21:33] | *Christmas magic* | *圣诞魔力* |
[21:36] | *Me and my family will be warm tonight* | *而我们一家人今晚会暖洋洋的* |