时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Those are the birds? | 这就是那些鸡吗 |
[00:25] | W-why they making that noise? | 它们为啥要发出那种声音 |
[00:27] | Hell if I know. | 鬼知道 |
[00:28] | They’ve been screeching that way | 它们已经那样叫唤了 |
[00:29] | for the last eight hours. | 八小时了 |
[00:30] | Where are they from? | 它们是从哪儿来的 |
[00:31] | They came from a horrible crappy farm, okay? | 一个可怕的破农场 |
[00:33] | Just sign the form. | 赶紧签字 |
[00:34] | I want to get out of here. | 我想离开这里 |
[00:35] | Those birds give me the creeps. | 那些鸡让我毛骨悚然 |
[00:36] | Come on, how bad can it be? | 得了吧 能怎么样 |
[00:37] | They’re just a bunch of cute little birdies. | 就是一群可爱的小火鸡 |
[00:39] | They’re probably hungry. | 它们也许只是饿了 |
[00:41] | Yeah. Here you go, buddy. | 是啊 来 伙计 |
[00:42] | You want some pretzel? | 想吃饼干吗 |
[00:44] | My hand! | 我的手 |
[00:46] | My hand! | 我的手 |
[00:47] | Not your beautiful hand! | 你的纤纤细手啊 |
[00:52] | 火鸡黎明 [影射美国恐怖电影《活死人黎明》”Dawn of the Dead”] | |
[00:55] | Look out, everyone. | 当心了 大家 |
[00:56] | Dangerous curves ahead. | 前方有急弯 |
[00:57] | *Turkey trot, looking hot* | *火鸡快跑 热辣劲爆* |
[00:59] | *Do you like these pants I got? * | *你们喜欢我的裤子吗* |
[01:01] | Do you? | 喜欢吗 |
[01:02] | Bob, do you? | 鲍勃 你喜欢吗 |
[01:03] | Yes. I like them. | 是的 我喜欢 |
[01:04] | They’re… fine. I love them. | 很好看 我喜欢 |
[01:05] | Wait, wait. Let me put my belt on. | 等等 等等 我把腰带系上 |
[01:07] | You sure you got enough water, Mom? | 你确定你带的水够喝吗 老妈 |
[01:09] | Hey, you got to stay hydrated. | 我得不断补充水分嘛 |
[01:10] | Plus, look how little they are! | 而且你看这瓶子多小啊 |
[01:12] | So tiny. | 好迷你 |
[01:14] | Can’t wait to get out there. | 我已经等不及了 |
[01:16] | 500 live turkeys running with us. | 五百只活火鸡和人一起跑步 |
[01:18] | It’s gonna be like the running of the bulls but cute and safe! | 和奔牛节差不多 但又萌又无害 |
[01:21] | And we’ll be on the half-price rides having full-priced fun. | 而且游乐设施全五折 但欢乐不打折 |
[01:24] | Dad, are you still mad at us | 老爸 你还在因为我们 |
[01:25] | for going to the festval? | 去参加狂欢节生气吗 |
[01:26] | Mad!? No, I’m thrilled! | 生气 不 我高兴得很 |
[01:28] | Because you were kind of mad the other day. | 可你那天貌似就有点生气 |
[01:30] | What? No, I was… I wasn’t. | 什么 不 我没有 |
[01:33] | Oh, right! ‘Cause that’s what Thanksgiving is for, | 太好了 和鸡赛跑 坐游乐设施 |
[01:36] | running around with a bunch of birds and going on rides! | 感恩节做这个简直太有意义了 |
[01:38] | Well, fine! Go! But you know what? | 好吧 去吧 但给我听着 |
[01:40] | I’m not making dinner! | 我不会做晚饭的 |
[01:41] | He’s taking this pretty well. | 他还满能接受这事的嘛 |
[01:43] | No, you’re crying! | 不 你才在哭 |
[01:44] | I just calmly said that if you all go | 我只是很平静地表示 |
[01:46] | to Fischoeder’s dumb festival instead of spending | 如果你们都要去参加费舍奥德那破狂欢节 |
[01:48] | the day here, I will not be making dinner. | 而放弃在家过节 我就不做饭了 |
[01:50] | Day off for old Bob. | 老鲍勃要放一天假了 |
[01:52] | – No big deal. – No big deal! | -没什么大不了的 -没什么大不了的 |
[01:53] | The turkey baster is in the drawer, | 火鸡滴油管在抽屉里 |
[01:55] | probably pretty happy not to work, and so am I. | 也许正乐得派不上用场 和我一样 |
[01:58] | All right, come on. Don’t want to be late | 好吧 走了 可别错过了 |
[01:59] | for the Turk-tacular Turkey Town Festival and Turkey Trot. | “超鸡棒”火鸡狂欢节和火鸡快跑活动 |
[02:04] | Fine! You all go have a Turk-tacular time. | 好吧 你们都去狂欢吧 |
[02:07] | So, we’ll bring home some Chinese food? | 要不我们带点中国菜回来 |
[02:08] | Yup! Or whatever you want for Thanks… | 好啊 管它什么感恩节 |
[02:10] | I mean, regular dinner. | 你们大可以想吃啥就带啥 |
[02:12] | Okay, don’t start a brothel while we’re gone. | 好吧 我们不在你可别把家变成妓院 |
[02:14] | Just kidding, you can. | 开玩笑的 你可以的 |
[02:15] | And no making a fort out of the couch cushions. | 也不要用沙发垫子搭堡垒 |
[02:18] | Just kiddig, you can. | 开玩笑的 你可以的 |
[02:19] | But don’t turn that fort into a brothel. | 但不要把那堡垒变成妓院 |
[02:20] | Just kidding, you can. | 开玩笑的 你可以的 |
[02:22] | Oh, my God, just… | 天哪 |
[02:22] | I mean, it’s illegal, but… | 我是说 虽然不合法 但 |
[02:23] | I know. Just leave. | 知道了 赶紧走吧 |
[02:27] | Nice stems! | 好一双腿 |
[02:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:28] | I’m wearing hose to compress my varicose veins. | 为了遮静脉曲张的血管 我穿了长筒袜 |
[02:30] | Teddy! I didn’t know you were gonna run. | 泰迪 我都不知道你要跑步 |
[02:33] | Oh, I’ll probably walk. | 我也许只会跟着走一下 |
[02:34] | I just wanted to see the turkeys. | 我主要是想看看火鸡 |
[02:35] | I worked on a turkey ranch one summer, when I was 14. | 我14岁时曾在火鸡农场工作过一个夏天 |
[02:38] | I learned a lot about life. | 期间学到了很多人生真谛 |
[02:39] | And a lot about turkey feces. | 以及关于火鸡粪便的知识 |
[02:40] | Sounds like a magical summer, Teddy. | 是个很有意义的夏天嘛 泰迪 |
[02:42] | Now let’s hit the rides! | 我们去玩游乐设施吧 |
[02:44] | We’re not gonna get whiplash just standing here! | 光站这里可玩不了大摆锤哦 |
[02:46] | Good luck, Mom. | 祝你好运 老妈 |
[02:47] | Bob at home, cooking away? | 鲍勃在家做饭吗 |
[02:48] | Nah. He’s boycotting Thanksgiving this year. | 没有 他今年拒绝参加感恩节活动 |
[02:51] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[02:52] | But Bob loves Thanksgiving. | 但是鲍勃很喜欢感恩节 |
[02:53] | I know. He’s mad | 我知道 由于我们 |
[02:54] | that we all wanted to come here instead of sitting | 不愿一整天坐沙发上等着被喂食 |
[02:56] | around on the couch all day, waiting for food. | 想出来看看 鲍勃就生气了 |
[02:58] | Poor Bob. What a tragedy. | 可怜的鲍勃 真可悲 |
[02:59] | Well, the real tragedy is that I don’t have time | 真正可悲的是我都来不及 |
[03:01] | to get nachos before we start. | 在活动开始前吃点玉米片 |
[03:03] | You know what? Maybe I do. | 诶 也许还来得及 |
[03:04] | So, I say we start on the Scramble Pan | 我提议我们从”翻滚蛋”开始 |
[03:06] | and work our way back through Violent Mountain | 挨个往回玩 途径”狂暴山脉” |
[03:08] | and then the Bruise Cruise. | 再到”碰碰大冒险” |
[03:09] | I wouldn’t mind a trip on the Tickle Boat. | 我看胳肢船也值得一玩 |
[03:11] | But, Gene, they closed it, remember? | 但吉恩 胳肢船已经不开了 记得吗 |
[03:13] | That guy died. | 有人坐那个丧命了 |
[03:14] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[03:15] | – But what a way to go! – Yeah. | -不过能这样死也值了 -是啊 |
[03:16] | Scramble Pan it is! | “翻滚蛋”我们来啦 |
[03:19] | This is… great? | 这样 很棒 |
[03:21] | Not celebrating Thanksgiving is kind of great. | 不庆祝感恩节也不错嘛 |
[03:25] | I like it. I’m alone. | 我蛮喜欢 就我自己 |
[03:27] | I can do whatever I want. | 想干什么都成 |
[03:28] | I could sit in my not-usual spot on the couch. | 我可以坐沙发上我不常坐的位置 |
[03:31] | I could even cross my legs, | 还能翘二郎腿 |
[03:32] | and no one would make fun of me. | 再没人会取笑我 |
[03:33] | – Felix? – Yes? | -费力克斯 -在 |
[03:35] | Have all the turkeys been fed? | 火鸡都喂过了吗 |
[03:36] | We aren’t going to have a repeat | 不能再重演 |
[03:38] | of the unfortunate finger nibbling incident? | 不幸的咬手指事件了 |
[03:40] | No, Calvin. The turkeys are fine. | 不会的 凯尔文 火鸡很好 |
[03:42] | And the chickens. And the ducks. | 还有家鸡 和鸭 |
[03:43] | – And the geese. – “Geese”? | -和鹅 -鹅 |
[03:44] | You were supposed to get 500 turkeys, Felix! | 我不是让你找五百只火鸡吗 费力克斯 |
[03:47] | You had one thing to do! | 你只需要办这么一件事 |
[03:49] | – One! – I tried! | -就一件 -我试过了 |
[03:50] | Turkeys are scarce right now, for some reason! | 但火鸡供应现在很紧缺 也不知道为啥 |
[03:52] | Oh, I wonder why that could be! | 这是什么原因 |
[03:53] | Oh, I’m sorry I let you down again | 抱歉又让你失望了 |
[03:55] | by buying a bunch of dangerous birds that… | 我买了一批危险的火鸡… |
[03:57] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[03:57] | The mic is on. | 麦克风是开着的 |
[03:58] | – Hi! – Oh, ho! | -大家好 -大家好 |
[04:00] | I hope you all enjoyed those Thanksgiving jokes | 希望你们喜欢我们刚讲的 |
[04:02] | we were just making. | 感恩节小笑话 |
[04:05] | A little light Thanksgiving humor. | 感恩节的小幽默 |
[04:07] | Oh, I love humor. I do love to laugh! | 我爱幽默 我非常爱笑 |
[04:10] | Now, on behalf of myself and my brother Calvin, | 现在 我代表我哥凯尔文和我 |
[04:12] | we’d like to welcome you all to the first annual | 欢迎各位来到首届 |
[04:14] | Turk-tacular Turkey Town Festival! | “超鸡棒”火鸡狂欢节 |
[04:16] | All right! | 好耶 |
[04:17] | Is everybody ready | 大家准备好 |
[04:19] | for some poultry in motion? | 欢迎我们的活禽了吗 |
[04:24] | Those birds don’t sound right. | 这声音听起来不太对啊 |
[04:25] | Hey, Regular Sized Rudy. | 嗨 中号鲁迪 |
[04:26] | I didn’t know you were a scramblin’ man. | 看不出来你好这口啊 |
[04:28] | I’m not usually, but since my parents are divorced, | 我一般不玩这个的 但我爸妈离婚了 |
[04:31] | I gotta have two dinners, | 今晚我得吃两顿 |
[04:32] | so I’m trying to make myself throw up breakfast. | 所以我想把早饭吐出来 |
[04:34] | One time I had two dinners | 我有一次也吃了两顿 |
[04:35] | because Ollie was too sick to eat his. | 因为奥利吃不下他那份 |
[04:37] | I had malaria! | 我那次得了疟疾 |
[04:39] | Let’s quit yakkin’ and get crackin’! | 别磨唧了 浪起来吧 |
[04:41] | Mickey, come on, let’s do this! | 米基 快 开始吧 |
[04:42] | Set it to maximum! | 火力开到最大 |
[04:43] | Okay, hold onto your heads like this | 没问题 用手扶着头 |
[04:45] | so your necks won’t break! | 免得一会弄断了脖子 |
[04:50] | And now, the beginning of a new Thanksgiving tradition | 现在让我们见证一项老少皆宜的 |
[04:53] | that’s fun for the whole family. | 感恩节新传统的诞生时刻 |
[04:55] | – The Running of the Turkeys… – etcetera. | -“火鸡快跑”… -及其它 |
[04:58] | On your mark… get set… | 各就各位 预备 |
[05:01] | go! | 跑 |
[05:09] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我去 我的天 |
[05:11] | Linda! Run! Run! Run! | 琳达 快跑 快 |
[05:18] | Pretty good, pretty good. | 不错 不错 |
[05:20] | I’ll try right over left now. | 现在换右腿在上 |
[05:25] | Also good. | 也不错 |
[05:31] | Oh, ah, no! Birds! Birds! Birds! Birds! | 我擦 鸡 有鸡 |
[05:35] | Excuse me! Excuse me! Make way, make way! Sorry. Hey… | 不好意思 借过 让一让 |
[05:37] | Coming through! Here we go, pardon us. | 让一让 借过一下 |
[05:48] | What…? What happened? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[05:50] | I’m short and wiggly! | 我变矮变扭曲了 |
[05:51] | I’m tall and wiggly. | 又变高变扭曲了 |
[05:53] | it’s a fun mirror. | 原来是哈哈镜 |
[05:54] | It’s a fun mirror. | 哈哈镜 |
[05:59] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[06:00] | Linda, it’s me, Teddy! | 琳达 是我 泰迪 |
[06:01] | From your town! | 跟你一个镇的 |
[06:02] | Teddy? Wha-What’s going on, Teddy? | 泰迪 发生什么了 |
[06:03] | How did I get in here? | 我怎么来这里的 |
[06:04] | When the birds attacked, most people got away, | 那些鸡冲上来时 大多数人都跑了 |
[06:06] | but you got knocked out | 但你被这只独眼火鸡 |
[06:07] | by this freaky one-eyed cyclops turkey. | 给撞晕了 |
[06:09] | So I picked you up and carried you here. | 然后我把你弄到这里来了 |
[06:11] | How long have I been out? | 我昏迷多久了 |
[06:12] | A lot’s changed. | 一切都变了 |
[06:13] | We don’t have to start repopulating the Earth yet, | 我们暂时还不用为增加人口而繁衍后代 |
[06:15] | but eventually we might have to do just that. | 但那一天终会到来 |
[06:17] | – I don’t know… – Teddy! | -不知道 -泰迪 |
[06:18] | How long have I been in here? | 我在这里多久了 |
[06:19] | Five, maybe six minutes. | 五六分钟吧 |
[06:21] | Oh, my God, the kids! | 我的天 孩子们 |
[06:22] | Where are the kids?! | 我小孩呢 |
[06:24] | But I’m a vegan! | 我是素食主义者 |
[06:27] | I can’t believe Mickey left us here! | 米基竟然就这么不管我们了 |
[06:29] | Those birds are getting awfully close. | 这些鸡越逼越近了 |
[06:31] | I hope they don’t have tickets for this ride! | 但愿它们没买坐这个的票 |
[06:33] | We got to get off this thing. | 我们得下去 |
[06:34] | Andy, Ollie, you seem like you’re up for a challenge | 安迪 奥利 看来你们得 |
[06:36] | of getting off the ride and shutting it down. | 肩负起这个艰巨任务 跳下去关掉它了 |
[06:38] | We’ll try anything. | 我们什么都愿意试 |
[06:40] | Yeah! I tried shrimp at my aunt’s house! | 是的 我都在我阿姨家里尝了虾 |
[06:42] | Great. Go get ’em! | 挺好 去关吧 |
[06:46] | Oh, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[06:47] | We travelled through time! | 我们穿越了 |
[06:49] | I guess I’ll give it a whirl. Literally. | 看来得我出马了 |
[06:57] | Hey. Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[06:58] | We’re gonna die like we were born. | 我们出生时也是在蛋[卵子]里转来转去 |
[06:59] | Spinning around in an egg! | 这下得怎么来怎么走了 |
[07:01] | That really makes you think. | 看来你感触颇深 |
[07:03] | This is great. | 挺好 |
[07:04] | Don’t have to keep getting up to baste. | 终于不用一直给火鸡抹油了 |
[07:07] | Baste not, want not. | 不用抹油 不想抹油 |
[07:10] | You get it? Yes. | 听懂了吗 听懂了 |
[07:13] | I don’t have to storm the Baste-ille. | 我不用抹油[捣毁巴士底狱]了 |
[07:17] | Get it? | 听懂了吗 |
[07:18] | Kind of. | 大概吧 |
[07:18] | It was a prison in France. | 巴士底狱是法国一所监狱 |
[07:21] | The Bastille, and I said “Baste-ille.” | 巴士底 我说”抹油” |
[07:24] | I’m here live at the wharf | 现在是从码头发回的直播报道 |
[07:25] | where today’s Turkey Trot turned into turkey terror. | 今天这里的火鸡快跑变成了一场恐怖事件 |
[07:27] | What exactly happened in there today? | 到底发生了什么 |
[07:29] | I assure you it wasn’t that bad, really. | 其实没那么糟糕 真的 |
[07:31] | I mean, people overreacted, that’s all. | 人们的反应有些夸张了 就这样 |
[07:33] | Those birds went crazy, man! | 那些鸡都疯了 |
[07:35] | They tried to kill us! | 它们想弄死我们 |
[07:38] | That man is clearly insane. | 这人明显已经疯了 |
[07:40] | You saw his outfit! | 看他的衣服就知道了 |
[07:41] | So, you closed the gates to keep the birds in? | 所以你关了大门 把鸡关在里面了 |
[07:43] | That’s right. Their wings are clipped. | 没错 它们的翅膀被剪过了 |
[07:45] | That means that they’re contained. | 也就是说它们是出不来的 |
[07:46] | But what about the people? | 那人呢 |
[07:48] | Was anyone left inside? | 还有人在里面吗 |
[07:49] | No, that would be a PR nightmare. | 没有 要有可就是我们的公关危机了 |
[07:52] | Which we are not having today. | 今天不会发生这种事 |
[07:54] | No, thank you. | 不会 谢谢您呐 |
[07:55] | No, today was nothing less than a total success. | 今天完全可以说是大获成功 |
[07:58] | – There’s your headline! – Yes. | -你的头条搞定了 -没错 |
[07:59] | Write that down. | 快记下来 |
[07:59] | We’re on live television. | 这是直播 |
[08:00] | Then make it into a graphic. | 那就打个字幕 |
[08:01] | A fun one that spins in. | 要旋转着插入屏幕的那种 |
[08:04] | Total success! | 大获成功 |
[08:05] | – Yeah. – We’ll get right on that. | -对 -我们会处理的 |
[08:06] | Okay. Well, that went well. | 还比较顺利 |
[08:08] | Yes. I think it did, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[08:09] | Should we go home for dinner? | 我们回去吃饭吧 |
[08:10] | – Yes, I am starving. – Yeah. | -好啊 我快饿死了 -是啊 |
[08:12] | Did everyone get out, by the way? | 那啥 确定所有人都出来了吗 |
[08:14] | No. No, no. | 不确定 |
[08:15] | I mean, they were screaming when I closed the gates, | 我关门的时候还有人在尖叫 |
[08:17] | so I don’t think so. | 所以应该不是所有人都出来了 |
[08:18] | But who’s gonna believe them, right? | 但谁会相信他们呢 |
[08:22] | we’re still recording! | 还在录呢 |
[08:22] | – Oh, dear Lord! – Well, look at that. | -唉呀妈呀 -看啊 |
[08:24] | Yep. Happened twice now. | 是 这是今天第二次了 |
[08:26] | Look at ’em. | 看呐 |
[08:27] | Where’d they come from, poultry prison? | 它们都是从哪儿来的 家禽监狱吗 |
[08:29] | Yeah, this is bad. | 不妙 |
[08:30] | Their pecking order’s all messed up. | 它们的啄序全打乱了 |
[08:31] | 啄序 指鸡群中存在的等级 最高级的 可以啄次一级的而不被还击 次一级的可以啄再次一级 | |
[08:32] | What? “Pecking order”? | 啥 啄序 |
[08:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[08:34] | Every turkey group has one guy | 每个火鸡群都有一只火鸡 |
[08:35] | who can peck everyone, then the guy below him | 能啄所有火鸡 而等级位于他之下的 |
[08:37] | who can peck everyone except for the top guy, | 可以啄除了他上级以外的所有火鸡 |
[08:39] | and so on until the sad sack who can’t peck anyone. | 以此类推 最后是那谁都不能啄的倒霉蛋 |
[08:41] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 真恶劣 |
[08:42] | It’s like the ladies on The View. | 简直和《观点》脱口秀里的女人们一样 |
[08:43] | 美国一档脱口秀节目 节目形式为 四位女主持人就时事新闻发表各自观点 | |
[08:44] | Yeah, with all these bird sand people mixed in, | 现在这样人鸡混杂 |
[08:46] | they don’t know what to do. | 把他们都搞糊涂了 |
[08:47] | They’re pecking everything! It’s chaos! | 他们现在见啥啄啥 一团混乱 |
[08:48] | Well, we still got to go find the kids. | 我们还是得去找孩子们 |
[08:50] | Let’s just tiptoe past them. Ready? | 我们悄悄潜出去 准备好了吗 |
[08:52] | Ready. | 好了 |
[08:58] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[09:06] | It’s him, Cyclops! | 就是它 独眼怪[希腊神话人物] |
[09:08] | That’s the one who knocked you down earlier. | 之前把你放倒的就是它 |
[09:09] | Oh, God, he hates me! | 天哪 它真是恨我 |
[09:11] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[09:12] | – I know what’s happening! – What? | -我知道怎么回事了 -什么 |
[09:13] | We rejected Thanksgiving | 我们抛弃了感恩节 |
[09:14] | and now it’s attacking us! | 它现在来报复了 |
[09:16] | That’s crazy, Lin, | 什么话 琳 |
[09:16] | these turkeys are just all mixed up. | 这些火鸡只是因为和其它禽类 |
[09:18] | They were keeping them with other birds. | 关在一起而产生混乱了 |
[09:19] | It’s biology, not hocus pocus. | 这是动物本性 不是《女巫也疯狂》 |
[09:21] | I love that movie! | 我好爱那部电影 |
[09:23] | How are we ever gonna find the kids? | 我们要怎么找孩子们呢 |
[09:25] | They’re on the Scramble Pan. | 他们在”翻滚蛋”那边 |
[09:26] | Oh, my God! The birds have learned to talk! | 天哪 火鸡都会说话了 |
[09:28] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[09:28] | – It’s me, Mickey. – Mickey? Mickey?! | -是我 米基 -米基 米基吗 |
[09:30] | The kids are on the Scramble Pan? | 孩子们在”翻滚蛋”那边吗 |
[09:31] | What? I-I can’t hear you. | 什么 我听不太清 |
[09:33] | – I said the… – Turn on your microphone. | -我说 -打开你的麦克风 |
[09:35] | – What? – Here. | -什么 -给 |
[09:37] | My kids are on the Scramble Pan? | 我的宝贝们在”翻滚蛋”那边吗 |
[09:39] | Yeah, I, uh, saw them. | 是的 我看见他们了 |
[09:40] | As I was leaving them there, | 我把他们丢那儿 |
[09:41] | and, uh, running over here to hide. | 然后跑这儿来躲着了 |
[09:44] | You abandoned my kids? | 你就这样不顾他们死活了吗 |
[09:46] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[09:47] | But, uh, you know, they’re safer on the ride, | 但其实他们在游乐设施里更安全 |
[09:49] | so I kind of did the right thing, | 你仔细想想的话 |
[09:51] | if-if you think about it! | 我也算做件大好事 |
[09:53] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[09:55] | You can only eat an animal for so long. | 人吃动物的日子要结束了 |
[09:56] | It’s the turkeys time to rule the Earth now. | 火鸡要开始统治地球了 |
[09:59] | We had our chance and we blew it. | 人类本有机会的但我们搞砸了 |
[10:00] | No, it’s the pecking order! | 不 是火鸡的啄序被打乱了 |
[10:02] | It’s the spirit of Thanksgiving! | 是感恩节神灵发怒了 |
[10:04] | – That’s crazy talk! – Don’t call me crazy. | -这说法太荒谬了 -别说我荒谬 |
[10:06] | That’s not crazy talk. | 这说法不荒谬 |
[10:06] | Guys, guys, guys, guys! | 各位 各位 各位 各位 |
[10:07] | – I didn’t say you were crazy. – We got to stop fighting! | -我没说你荒谬 -我们别吵了 |
[10:09] | We’re turning on each other. | 我们开始内讧了 |
[10:10] | This is exactly what they want! | 这就是他们的目的 |
[10:11] | We gotta get the kids, Mickey. | 我们得去找孩子们 米基 |
[10:13] | You gotta come with us. | 你和我们一起 |
[10:14] | We need your help to turn off the ride. | 我们需要你帮忙关游乐设施 |
[10:15] | I would love to do that, Linda. | 我很乐意帮忙 琳达 |
[10:17] | But I’m actually really comfortable here, | 但我藏在这些毛绒玩具里 |
[10:18] | hiding in these stuffed animals. | 真挺舒服的 |
[10:19] | I just feel safe with these guys, I’m sorry. | 他们给我安全感 对不住了 |
[10:21] | That looks nice. | 看着是挺舒服的 |
[10:22] | That gives me an idea! | 我忽然有个点子 |
[10:24] | Mickey, we’re coming over! | 米基 我们要过来了 |
[10:36] | Hey, daytime whiskey. | 嗨 白日威士忌 |
[10:37] | Want to meet my CD collection? | 来看看我的CD收藏吧 |
[10:38] | I feel like you guys would hit it off. | 我感觉你们会合得来的 |
[10:40] | Donna Summer? | 唐娜·莎曼 |
[10:41] | It’s Summer time. | 莎曼时间来啦 |
[10:53] | *Dim all the lights, sweet darling* | *调暗灯光 亲爱的* |
[10:56] | *’Cause tonight it’s all the way * | *今晚我们将共度漫漫长夜* |
[10:59] | *Hey, baby * | *嘿 宝贝* |
[11:01] | *Turn up the old Victrola* | *打开老式留声机* |
[11:04] | *Gonna dance the night away…* | *与我共舞今宵* |
[11:07] | Gene, Tina, Louise! | 吉恩 蒂娜 露易丝 |
[11:09] | Hey, wait, is that Mom? | 等下 那是咱妈吗 |
[11:10] | Yes! She said my name first! | 是的 她先喊的我的名字 |
[11:12] | Mom! Help! | 老妈 救命 |
[11:13] | – All right, Mickey, turn it off. – Can do. | -快 米基 关了它 -马上 |
[11:15] | Oh, shoot. I threw the key into the ocean. | 哎呀 我把钥匙扔海里了 |
[11:17] | – You what? – I didn’t want the birds to get it. | -什么 -我怕让那些火鸡抢了去 |
[11:19] | We can’t let this technology fall into their hands. | 我们可不能让高科技落入火鸡之手 |
[11:21] | Is there another way to turn it off? | 还有别的办法可以关掉它吗 |
[11:23] | Wait! There’s a drunk operator override switch on the ride! | 等下 那有个操作员醉酒紧急开关 |
[11:26] | – What?! – All the rides in the park have them. | -什么 -这儿所有的游乐设施都有 |
[11:27] | In case the operator gets drunk and goes on the ride, | 以防一旦操作人员喝多了跑去玩游乐设施 |
[11:30] | leaving no one to turn it off. | 就没人能关掉它了 |
[11:31] | Oh, smart. | 想得很周到嘛 |
[11:32] | Okay, here I go. | 好吧 我来了 |
[11:33] | Just like turning off a bicycle. | 就像停自行车一样 |
[11:36] | Oh, God, I’m gonna barf. | 天哪 我要吐了 |
[11:37] | Guys, I can do this. | 各位 让我来 |
[11:39] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[11:40] | So dizzy. | 好晕 |
[11:41] | Oh, God, this is bad. | 天哪 这真惨 |
[11:44] | So nauseous! | 真恶心 |
[11:46] | Seriously?! | 真的假的 |
[11:47] | We’ve been on this thing for a freaking hour, | 我们在这玩意上转了一个小时了 |
[11:49] | and no one’s barfed. Gene even had a snack. | 没一个人吐 吉恩还吃了包零食 |
[11:52] | Looks like it’s up to Mama. | 还得老妈来 |
[11:54] | Holy moly, this thing cannot be safe for children. | 我滴神啊 小孩玩这个不可能安全的 |
[11:58] | But you adults seem to be doing really well with it! | 你们这些大人玩的还蛮好的嘛 |
[12:02] | If only I had something to throw at the switch. | 我要有什么东西能扔到开关上就好了 |
[12:04] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[12:05] | My water babies. | 我的水宝宝 |
[12:07] | Good-bye, baby bottle. | 永别了 小瓶瓶 |
[12:08] | Little Karen. | 小凯伦 |
[12:11] | Okay, no problem. | 没关系 |
[12:12] | I-I got nine more. | 我 我还有九个 |
[12:14] | Okay, this is the last one. | 最后一发了 |
[12:15] | Little Timmy, you were always my favorite. | 小蒂米 我一直最喜欢你了 |
[12:17] | Please let someone else do it. | 能换个人扔不 |
[12:19] | I can do it! | 我可以的 |
[12:23] | – Yay! – Nice! | -好耶 -厉害 |
[12:23] | Way to go, Rudy! | 干得好 鲁迪 |
[12:24] | Rudy– one, asthma– zer… | 正常的鲁迪 没犯哮… |
[12:28] | Are you okay, my babies? | 你们还好吗 宝贝们 |
[12:29] | Yep, I’m probably always gonna move | 还好 不过我以后可能都要 |
[12:31] | in little circles like this, though. | 像这样转着圈走路了 |
[12:33] | Looks like we’ve got company. | 看来我们有伴了 |
[12:35] | Bad company. | 坏伙伴 |
[12:36] | And not the band! | 这可不是什么乐队的名字 |
[12:37] | Probably. | 应该不是吧 |
[12:44] | Everyone relax, we’re here. | 大家冷静 我们来了 |
[12:46] | Those birds are crazy. | 那些火鸡疯了 |
[12:47] | Look what one of them did to my nightstick. | 看我的警棍被弄的 |
[12:49] | Please step aside. | 请靠边 |
[12:50] | Let us take care of this, all right? | 我们来处理 |
[12:52] | Who’s in control? | 谁来控制 |
[12:53] | Animal Control! | 动物管制中心 |
[12:54] | Open ’em up! | 开门 |
[13:05] | *Oh, baby* | *宝贝* |
[13:06] | *Turn on that old Victrola* | *打开老式留声机* |
[13:09] | *Gonna dance the night– it’s so bright * | *与我共舞今宵 多美丽* |
[13:11] | Okay, here we go! | 跳起来 |
[13:17] | Oh, god, we’re surrounded. | 天呐 我们被包围了 |
[13:19] | Who wants to be in charge of my epi-pen? | 谁能帮我打下过敏针 |
[13:21] | I’m allergic to geese and ducks! | 我对鹅和鸭子过敏 |
[13:23] | I will not invite you to my duck-duck-goose party, then. | 那我就不邀请你来参加我的鸭鸭鹅派对了 |
[13:25] | Understood. | 理解 |
[13:29] | Teddy, what are you doing? | 泰迪 你干嘛呢 |
[13:30] | I’m whooping and hollering. | 我在哄火鸡 |
[13:31] | This is how I used to get the turkeys | 我在农场打工的时候 |
[13:33] | to follow me on the farm. | 就是这么让火鸡跟我走的 |
[13:35] | Save yourselves. | 你们要活下去 |
[13:37] | Honor my memory, Linda! | 向我的过去致敬吧 琳达 |
[13:39] | – Remember my name! – Teddy! | -记住我的名字 -泰迪 |
[13:41] | Don’t try to stop me, Louise. | 别阻止我 露易丝 |
[13:42] | I just remembered your name, it’s Teddy! | 我刚想起你的名字 你叫泰迪 |
[13:45] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:47] | I’ll never forget his incredible legs. | 我永远不会忘记他那惊人的腿 |
[13:49] | They looked like hotdogs. | 像热狗一样的腿 |
[13:51] | We have to get to the front gate. | 我们得到前门去 |
[13:52] | Help must be there by now. | 这会儿救援应该到了 |
[13:54] | Great dancing, Bob. | 跳得真棒 鲍勃 |
[13:56] | Time to reward myself with some beer. | 该奖励自己些啤酒了 |
[13:59] | Oh, hello, uh, turkey baster. | 嗨 火鸡滴油管 |
[14:02] | How-how-how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[14:03] | Good, good. | 好 很好 |
[14:04] | Uh, yeah, good. | 那就好 |
[14:05] | I-I-I’m doing really good. | 我挺好的 真的 |
[14:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:08] | That’s funny, I was just, uh… | 好神奇 我刚刚 |
[14:09] | I was, I was… just talking about you. | 我刚刚 还提到你来着 |
[14:14] | It was good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[14:15] | I-I should get back to… | 我得去… |
[14:17] | Yeah, it was… | 没错 真是 |
[14:19] | It was nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:20] | You look great. | 你看起来挺好的 |
[14:22] | What? I-I… | 怎么了 我 我 |
[14:23] | I-I-I see you, okay? | 我看到你了 好吗 |
[14:26] | You-You’ve made your point. | 你已经表达你的立场了 |
[14:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[14:32] | A-Are you happy now? | 你现在开心了吗 |
[14:33] | Yeah, yeah? That good? | 是吗 是吗 这样满意了 |
[14:34] | Do you want it to come out? | 你想出来是吗 |
[14:36] | You want to do this right now? | 你现在就想出来吗 |
[14:37] | You want to do this right now? | 立刻马上出来吗 |
[14:39] | That’s a cl… that’s classic. | 真是 真是太像你的作风了 |
[14:41] | That’s classic you, turkey baster! | 太像你的作风了 滴油管 |
[14:43] | Classic you. | 太像你了 |
[14:45] | Not fitting in the drawer. | 不愿呆在抽屉里 |
[14:46] | Deliberately not! | 执意不从 |
[14:48] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[14:51] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[14:52] | don’t look at me like that, turkey baster. | 滴油管 别这样看着我 |
[14:54] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看着我 |
[14:55] | I… I didn’t want this! | 我 我也不想的 |
[14:58] | You think I wanted this?! | 你觉得我愿意这样 |
[15:00] | But I didn’t! | 我也不想 |
[15:02] | I didn’t. | 我不想的 |
[15:04] | This isn’t what I wanted. | 我也不想这样 |
[15:06] | I-I never wanted to be apart from you. | 我从来没想过和你分开 |
[15:09] | It was all an act. | 之前那些都是在演戏 |
[15:10] | It was… it was a lie. | 是 是个谎言 |
[15:14] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[15:15] | That’s so much snot. | 好多鼻涕 |
[15:18] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:20] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要做晚饭 |
[15:21] | You’re right, turkey baster. | 你是对的 滴油管 |
[15:23] | I’m Bob. | 我可是鲍勃 |
[15:24] | I make dinner. | 我是个厨子 |
[15:26] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不迟 |
[15:28] | The grocery store’s open for another hour. | 杂货店还有一个小时才关门 |
[15:30] | We can still do this! | 我们还来得及 |
[15:31] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 开始吧 咱们走 |
[15:34] | Get up! | 起来 |
[15:36] | Get… I can’t get… | 起 我起不来 |
[15:37] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[15:39] | I… | 我 |
[15:41] | Let’s get up, drunk! | 快起来 醉汉 |
[15:42] | I am dizzy! | 我好晕 |
[15:44] | I’m really dizzy. | 我真的好晕 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:47] | I gotta sit down. | 我得坐下来 |
[15:48] | Give us… give us a minute. | 给我们 给我们一分钟 |
[15:50] | Please remain indoors. | 请呆在室内 |
[15:51] | I repeat, there’s been a poultry-based disturbance. | 重复一遍 家禽暴动 |
[15:54] | Please remain indoors. | 请呆在室内 |
[15:56] | Poultry! | 家禽 |
[16:03] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[16:06] | Everyone, get behind there. | 大家都到这后面来 |
[16:10] | There’s no one here. | 一个人都没有 |
[16:12] | No one came for us. | 没人来救我们 |
[16:13] | No one even cared. | 没人在意 |
[16:15] | We’re all gonna die here. | 我们都会死在这儿的 |
[16:17] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都要死了 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Thank you. | 对不起 对不起 谢谢 |
[16:20] | Well, I’ve decided to go join the birds. | 我决定加入那些火鸡了 |
[16:23] | I eat lots of bread already, | 我本来也爱吃面包 |
[16:24] | and I’m tired of fighting. | 我不想再抵抗了 |
[16:25] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[16:26] | I’ll miss you, but I understand. | 我会想你的 不过我理解 |
[16:28] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:29] | I know that sound. | 我听过这个声音 |
[16:30] | Wait a minute… | 等等 |
[16:31] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[16:32] | It is. | 没错 |
[16:33] | The old Tickle Boat. | 是胳肢船 |
[16:36] | I hope you guys aren’t ticklish. | 你们有没有觉得浑身发痒 |
[16:38] | Because of the boat… Tickle Boat. | 船来了哦 胳肢船来啦 |
[16:41] | Son of a bitch. | 小婊砸 |
[16:43] | I was thinking of that line the whole way here. | 我一路上都在想这段台词 |
[16:44] | Pretty good, right? | 还不错 是吧 |
[16:45] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[16:46] | Hey, can we get in? | 我们能上来么 |
[16:47] | We’re coming, Bobby. | 我们回来了 鲍鲍 |
[16:50] | “Went to store real quick. | “去下商店 马上回来 |
[16:52] | Love forever, Bob.” | 爱你的 鲍勃” |
[16:55] | That’s a perfectly good note. | 这真是一张完美的便条 |
[16:56] | That doesn’t sound drunk at all. | 一点看不出喝醉的样子 |
[16:58] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 |
[16:59] | Hey, look– I’m giving those birds the bird. | 瞧瞧 我在给这些火鸡竖中指 |
[17:02] | Mom, Mom, can we do it, too? | 老妈 老妈 我们也能比么 |
[17:04] | Yes. Just today, ’cause it’s a holiday. | 好吧 仅限今天 因为今天过节 |
[17:06] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[17:09] | Up, up, higher, higher. | 往上 往上 高点 高点 |
[17:12] | Oh, I feel it. | 我感觉到了 |
[17:13] | It’s so insulting. | 杀伤力好大 |
[17:15] | Never do that again. | 所以下不为例哦 |
[17:23] | This is fun, the two of us. | 蛮有趣的嘛 就我们俩 |
[17:25] | We should go on more walks. | 我们应该常出来散步 |
[17:27] | Happy Thanksgiving… friendly guy. | 感恩节快乐 朋友 |
[17:30] | Hey, careful. | 看路 |
[17:31] | I think that guy was drunk. | 那老兄喝醉了吧 |
[17:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:39] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[17:41] | Okay, just gotta grab every single thing for dinner. | 好吧 去采购晚餐食材了 |
[17:43] | That’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[17:49] | Bye, Andy. Bye, Ollie. | 拜 安迪 拜 奥利 |
[17:51] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[17:52] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快回去 快快快快 |
[17:53] | I’m thankful that you saved Ollie’s life. | 谢谢你救了奥利的命 |
[17:55] | I’m thankful you saved Andy’s life. | 谢谢你救了安迪的命 |
[17:57] | Now, get out of here! | 我们回家吧 |
[17:59] | Bob? Bobby, we’re home! | 鲍勃 鲍鲍 我们回来了 |
[18:02] | We’re sorry! | 对不起 |
[18:02] | We didn’t mean to leave you all alone | 我们没想在这么重要的日子 |
[18:04] | – on such a big… – Dad? | -留你一个… -老爸 |
[18:06] | If you’re hiding, that’s fun. | 你在玩捉迷藏吗 有意思 |
[18:08] | He’s not hiding. | 他没有 |
[18:09] | Giblets. | 他去买火鸡了 |
[18:10] | We’re going to get Daddy at the store. | 我们去超市找你们老爸 |
[18:14] | Rudy, honey, are you sure you don’t want us | 鲁迪宝贝儿 你确定不要我们 |
[18:15] | to drop you off at home? | 把你送回家吗 |
[18:17] | I’m going with you. | 我和你们一起去 |
[18:18] | I kind of want to see how this one ends. | 我还挺好奇最后结局的 |
[18:20] | Oh, sweet Rudy. | 亲爱的鲁迪 |
[18:22] | You probably won’t live to see the end. | 我看你大概撑不到那时候了 |
[18:25] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[18:26] | The one that almost got away. | 今年差点就放过你了 |
[18:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:31] | You’re an actual turkey. | 你是一只活火鸡 |
[18:33] | That’s standing there. | 站在我面前 |
[18:35] | And you have only one eye. | 还只有一只眼睛 |
[18:36] | Not that that’s bad. | 不是说那不好 |
[18:37] | He-he was like this when I found him. | 我手上这兄弟在我找到他之前就是这样了 |
[18:39] | ‘Cause it’s a grocery store. | 因为这里是超市嘛 |
[18:40] | W-What are you doing here? | 你 你在这儿干嘛 |
[18:44] | Okay, everyone follow me. | 都跟在我后面 |
[18:52] | – Dad! – Run! Run! | -老爸 -跑 快跑 |
[18:55] | Oh, my God, it’s Cyclops! | 天呐 是独眼怪 |
[18:56] | What the hell is happening?! | 这到底是咋了 |
[18:58] | We didn’t do Thanksgiving right, | 我们没听你的 |
[19:00] | and we didn’t listen to you, | 没好好过感恩节 |
[19:01] | and now Thanksgiving’s attacking us! | 现在感恩节来报复我们了 |
[19:03] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[19:03] | No, it’s biological! | 不是 这是火鸡的本能 |
[19:05] | No it’s the beginning of a turkey revolution, Bob. | 不对 这是一次火鸡革命 鲍勃 |
[19:07] | We got to pick sides. | 我们得赶紧站好队 |
[19:09] | He pecked me! | 他啄我了 |
[19:10] | Holy crap, that hurts. | 我去 好痛 |
[19:12] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[19:13] | The final “Peckoning.” | 互啄终极对决来了 |
[19:14] | Pecked! | 互啄 |
[19:15] | That’s it– pecked. | 对了 互啄 |
[19:16] | I think Teddy was right! | 泰迪好像说对了 |
[19:17] | – I was? – And I know what to do. | -是吗 -我知道怎么做了 |
[19:19] | – You do? – Teddy was right?! | -是吗 -泰迪说对了 |
[19:22] | Lin, what are you doing?! | 琳 你这是干嘛 |
[19:23] | I’m getting to the top of the pecking order. | 我要成为火鸡啄序里地位最高的那个 |
[19:25] | Linda, you’re a genius. | 琳达 你真是天才 |
[19:27] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:28] | Damn it. Son of a bitch. | 我去 他妈的痛死了 |
[19:38] | Did that actually work? | 真的有用吗 |
[19:40] | Stand back, let’s see. | 退后 我们来检验一下 |
[19:43] | I’m the alpha turkey. | 我成火鸡之首啦 |
[19:44] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 是的 我猜对了 |
[19:46] | Go stuff each other. | 你们自己互塞去吧 |
[19:47] | To the Tickle Boat! | 向胳肢船前进 |
[19:48] | Wait, the Tickle Boat that killed that guy? | 等下 是那艘出过人命的胳肢船吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:51] | Let’s go. Go, go, go, go. | 我们走 快快快快 |
[19:52] | – Come on, go. – All right. | -快走 -好吧 |
[19:53] | Move, move, move, out, out, go, go, go. | 动起来 快出去 快快快 |
[19:56] | Well, everyone, | 各位 |
[19:57] | here’s to us. | 我敬我们大家 |
[19:58] | We’ve been through so much in the last… | 今天一天我们经历了太多… |
[20:01] | Wait, stop, wait, wait. | 等下 别说了 等等 |
[20:03] | I want to say: | 我想说 |
[20:04] | Here is to Bob on his favorite day. | 敬鲍勃 感恩节是他最爱的日子 |
[20:07] | Bob! Yes! | 鲍勃 敬你 |
[20:08] | Bob…! | 敬鲍勃 |
[20:10] | – Thank you. – Yes! | -谢谢 -好耶 |
[20:11] | And here’s to Linda, queen of the turkeys. | 我要敬火鸡女王琳达 |
[20:15] | She really knows how to peck people. | 他啄起人来真有一套 |
[20:18] | Hear, hear. | 是的是的 |
[20:19] | Queen of the Peckers. | 敬啄人女王 |
[20:21] | Nice. | 真好 |
[20:22] | And speaking of turkey– | 说到火鸡 |
[20:23] | who wants some? | 谁想来点啊 |
[20:26] | Wait, no one wants turkey? | 不是吧 没人想吃火鸡 |
[20:27] | – Not so much. – I just don’t think it’s appropriate. | -不太想 -我觉得不太好 |
[20:28] | Probably never ever again. | 再也不想吃了 |
[20:31] | I can still smell ’em, Bob. | 我还能闻到活火鸡的气味呢 鲍勃 |
[20:32] | They’re inside my mind nose. | 就在我内心的鼻腔里 |
[20:33] | – I’ll make spaghetti. – Yeah! | -我去做意面 -好耶 |
[20:35] | I can’t have pasta, but I’ll eat a bowl of sauce. | 我不能吃意面 但我可以喝碗意面汁 |
[20:37] | I’ll make sauce. | 那我给你做意面汁 |
[20:38] | Fine, I’m putting on Donna Summer, though. | 好吧 但我要放唐娜·莎曼的歌 |
[20:41] | Who’s Donna Summer? | 唐娜·莎曼 |
[20:42] | Oh, Rudy, you are gonna love her. | 鲁迪 你会爱死她的 |
[20:46] | Well, Felix, should we do the wishbone? | 费力克斯 我们开始玩许愿骨吧 |
[20:48] | Yes, I guess we shou… | 好的 我们开始… |
[20:49] | – What was that? – What was what? | -那是什么 -啥 |
[20:50] | Come do the wishbone. Come, come on. | 快来玩许愿骨 快 快来 |
[20:52] | No, no, no. I heard something outside. | 不不不 我听到外面有什么声音 |
[20:54] | You didn’t hear that? What was that? | 你没听到吗 那是什么 |
[20:55] | Come… I wish you would come do the wishbone. | 快来 我希望你能过来玩许愿骨 |
[20:59] | All right… | 好吧 |
[20:59] | I guess I win. | 看来只能我赢了 |
[21:02] | *There’s been a change * | *我的人生* |
[21:03] | “Love is in Control” | 唐娜·莎曼歌曲《爱已被我控制》 |
[21:03] | *Inside my life * | *有了变化* |
[21:05] | *And I just wanna let you know * | *我只想让你知道* |
[21:07] | *I’ve got my finger on the trigger * | *我的手指已扣住扳机* |
[21:10] | *Love is in control * | *爱已被我控制* |
[21:14] | *I’ve got my finger on the trigger * | *我的手指已扣住扳机* |
[21:17] | *I ain’t lettin’ go* | *我不会放手* |
[21:21] | *Mama used to tell me * | *妈妈曾教导我* |
[21:23] | *Girl, you better load your gun up right * | *姑娘 最好给你的枪上好膛* |
[21:27] | *She said, “You, you gotta come out smokin’ * | *她说 你要让枪口冒烟* |
[21:31] | *Hit it with your best shot every time… * | *每次出击都竭尽全力* |