Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I am in the midst of negotiations 我正在跟人谈判
[00:06] to sell Wonder Wharf and build… high-end condos. 打算卖掉奇幻码头 用它来修高级公寓
[00:10] What does Mr. Fischoeder say about that? 费舍奥德先生对此有什么看法
[00:14] You work on him, convince him to sell. 你要设法说服他卖掉码头
[00:18] “Carousel no longer in service”? 旋转木码停止使用
[00:20] “Newer, better, less boring ride coming soon”? 更新更好 更有趣的设施将投入使用
[00:22] * I know you’re already a wealthy-ish guy* *我知道你钱已经很多*
[00:26] * But think of what that condo money could buy* *但想想修公寓能带来什么*
[00:30] * And I’d open up Bob’s Beach Burgers and Fries* *海滨鲍勃汉堡小店将属于我*
[00:34] That’s how you lock your sister to a wooden horse. 论如何把姐姐锁木马上
[00:36] Yeah. 没错
[00:37] I’m not ever selling this wharf! 我不卖码头了
[00:40] What?! 什么
[00:42] Hey, have you ever pooped out a key? 你拉出过钥匙吗
[00:43] No. 没有
[00:46] Glad you like this rotten old wharf so much, 我为你这么喜欢这破码头感到高兴
[00:48] ’cause it’s where they’re going 因为这里也将会是你这具
[00:49] to find your rotten old bodies! 又老又破之躯的葬身之地
[01:00] Oh, God. 天哪
[01:01] This is bad. 感觉不妙
[01:03] These ropes are tight. This is really bad. 绳子系太紧了 感觉相当不妙
[01:05] There’s no point in making us uncomfortable 费力克斯 没必要在弄死我们之前
[01:07] before you kill us, Felix. 还让我们这么不舒服
[01:08] What happened to common courtesy? 你的基本礼节被狗吃了么
[01:10] Stop talking! Keep being scared. 不许说话 你们要怕我才对
[01:11] Oh, just shoot us already, for God’s sake. 看在上帝的份上 给我们一枪吧
[01:14] The suspense is boring me. 磨磨蹭蹭的烦死我了
[01:16] What?! No! Don’t. What are you doing? 什么 不 不要 你在说什么
[01:18] I’m calling his bluff, Bob. 我在吓唬他呢 鲍勃
[01:19] Come on, pull the trigger, you big baby. 来吧 扣板机吧 你这巨婴
[01:22] I’m not a baby! I’m a big by! 我才不是巨婴 我是大男孩了
[01:24] – A big, dangerous boy! – Baby. -我是危险的大男孩 -巨婴
[01:26] – Stop it! – Baby. -住口 -巨婴
[01:27] – Stop it! – Come on, baby! -住口 -来呀 巨婴
[01:29] – Stop teasing him! – I can’t help it. -别搞他了 -我忍不了
[01:31] He’s incapable of doing anything right on his own. 他自己一个人什么事也做不了
[01:33] Stop saying that! I’m sick of it! Calvin… 别说了 我受够了 凯尔文
[01:37] Calvin, I’ve lived too long in your stupid, 凯尔文 我在你的阴影下活了这么久
[01:39] weird shadow to just shoot you. 是不会让你死得这么痛快的
[01:41] You’re going to die slowly, 你将慢慢死去
[01:43] – tied to the pier you love so much. – I don’t love it. -被绑在你们最爱的码头 -我不爱它
[01:45] You see that way up there above your head? 看到你们头上那条线了没
[01:47] That’s the high-tide line. 那是涨潮线
[01:48] That’s where the water’s gonna be 不久之后
[01:49] – in just a little while. – I see. -水将淹没那里 -这样啊
[01:52] You’ll watch the tide come in before you drown, 你们会眼睁睁看着水上涨 直到被淹死
[01:54] which will give you time to think about 这期间你们可以好好反思反思
[01:55] how all this could have been avoided 因为如果你们当初维持原计划
[01:57] if you’d just stayed on track 和我一起卖掉奇幻码头
[01:58] and sold the friggin’ wharf with me! 这一切本来都可以避免
[02:00] Oh, God. 天呐
[02:00] Now I have to kill you 现在我只好杀了你们
[02:02] and inherit your stupid voting share 继承你那愚蠢的股份
[02:04] and do what you wouldn’t do. 去做你不会做的事
[02:05] You’ll just be some dead guy getting eaten by crabs, 到时候你们将变成两具被螃蟹啃的死尸
[02:07] and I’ll be Mr. Fischoeder! 而我将成为新的费舍奥德先生
[02:09] Me, not you! 我 而不是你
[02:10] You’ll be Calvin… Crabs, 你将变成凯尔文 螃蟹
[02:12] the stupidest dead person in the world. 世界上最蠢的死人
[02:14] – Well said! – Well, I-I just want to say, -演讲很精彩 -我只想说
[02:16] you are already the important Fischoeder to me, Felix. 我心中的费舍奥德本来就是你 费力克斯
[02:19] – I’ve always felt… – Bob. Bob, Bob, Bob, I see what you’re doing. -我一直 -鲍勃 我知道你在干嘛
[02:21] I see what you’re going for here, 我知道你打的什么算盘
[02:22] but I’m mad at you, too. 但我也很生你的气
[02:23] Plus, you got to kill the witness. 还有 杀人得不留活口
[02:24] – Everyone knows that. – That is true. -这是常识 -这到是事实
[02:26] Don’t agree with him! 别附和他
[02:27] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 不好意思
[02:28] I have to get up there 我得离开
[02:29] and start living my new amazing life as Felix Fischoeder, 去开始我的美好新生活了
[02:31] the condo king with a dark secret and a girlfriend! 我将成为有秘密也有女友的公寓大亨
[02:34] Okay. – Oh, God. Please, 好吧 -天 费舍奥德先生
[02:36] Mr. Fischoeder, do something. 拜托做点什么
[02:37] – I have kids! – Oh, come on, Bob. -我还有孩子 -得了 鲍勃
[02:39] – Those kids aren’t that great. – Felix, come back! -他们又不可爱 -费力克斯 回来
[02:41] I will… later. 我会的 但不是现在
[02:42] I’ll see you when you’re dead! Buh-bye! 你们死后见 拜
[02:44] Help! 救命啊
[02:45] Well, thanks to your father, 多亏了你们父亲
[02:47] we aren’t getting any new condos in this dumb town. 我们这个破镇再也不会修什么新公寓了
[02:50] No new money and no Bob’s Burgers on the Beach. 钱也没得赚了 海滨汉堡店也别想开了
[02:53] Nope. Just back to our boring, crappy lives 啥都没了 只剩我们无聊而失败的人生
[02:55] in this stinky, poopy, rundown, shanty town by the sea. 和这个臭气熏天 破败不堪的海滨小镇
[02:59] Where is Dad anyway? 老爸去哪儿了
[03:01] I haven’t seen him for, like, 45 minutes. 我都有四十五分钟没见到他了
[03:03] Do you think he has a separate Dad pad? 难道老爸在别处还有个家
[03:05] Maybe he’s back at the restaurant. 也许他回餐馆了
[03:06] That’s where I always picture him. 我总是想象他在那里
[03:11] No Bob. 鲍勃不在
[03:12] Well, I guess we’ll open up for dinner without him. 看来晚上的生意就只有我们顾了
[03:14] Maybe he’s out partying with Mr. Fischoeder, 也许他和他的新伙计
[03:16] his new buddy. 费舍奥德先生出去嗨皮了
[03:17] Big boys night out, I guess. 大男孩之夜 之类的
[03:18] We can have a girls night in. 我们可以来个女孩之夜
[03:20] I have a great new nail polish I’ve been dying to try. 我有瓶特棒的新指甲油 我可想试试了
[03:22] It’s called “Clear.” 是一种叫”透明”的颜色
[03:23] Sure, if you want to look like a prostitute. 没问题 如果你想扮成妓女的话
[03:27] Fanny, there’s my silly skunk! 梵妮小妖精 原来你在这
[03:29] No! Get away from me! Get off! 不 离我远点 走开
[03:31] Sweetie, I know you’re upset, but listen. 亲爱的 我知道你在生气 听我说
[03:33] I took care of everything. 我全搞定了
[03:34] The condos are back on, all right? 会有公寓的 好吗
[03:36] So, I will just put my arm around you thusly. 这样我总该能摸摸你了吧
[03:39] Fanny! I just said… 梵妮 我说了
[03:41] I took care of everything. 我全都搞定了
[03:43] So, I’m getting my recording studio and my nightclub? 这么说 我还是能得到录音棚和夜店咯
[03:45] Yes! Damn it! 是的 该死
[03:47] I took care of it! 我都搞定了
[03:48] Don’t yell at me. 别冲我嚷嚷
[03:49] Sorry. I’m so sorry. 对不起 很抱歉
[03:50] I’m… Oh, God. 我 天哪
[03:51] You know, I’m having a stressful day. 我今天过得很不好
[03:54] – Don’t care. – Hey, let’s, uh, walk around -没兴趣 -我们 去转转
[03:56] and see where that nightclub will be. 看看夜总会建在哪好嘛
[03:58] – Okay. – How about over there? -好吧 -那边怎么样
[03:59] – No! – Okay. How about… uh, you like that location? -不要 -好吧 那边你喜欢吗
[04:02] Right. Let’s… look to our left now. 好吧 那我们看看左边
[04:04] I don’t like any of ’em. 我都不喜欢
[04:08] Quit squirming around, Bob. 别扭来扭去的 鲍勃
[04:09] Do you have worms? 你身上有虫子吗
[04:11] ‘Cause I do, and you’re making them crazy. 我有 而你让它们全醒了
[04:13] I’m trying to get my phone out of my back pocket. 我想从屁股兜里把手机掏出来
[04:15] I can’t reach it. 我够不着
[04:16] Mr. Fischoeder, you need to get it for me. 费舍奥德先生 你得帮我
[04:18] Oh. All right. 好吧
[04:21] – That’s unfortunate. – What is? -真可怜 -什么可怜
[04:22] – Your butt. – Oh. Sorry? -你的屁股 -啥意思
[04:24] Up here, you’re okay, but down here, it gets bad. 上面还好 下面嘛 太逊了
[04:27] – Okay, just pull the phone out. – Okay. -好吧 赶紧掏手机 -好吧
[04:29] – Flip it open! Really? – You have a flip phone? -翻开 -我去 还用翻盖手机呢
[04:32] Yes. It works fine to make calls, 是的 还能打电话
[04:34] and that’s what phones are for. 手机不就是用来打电话的吗
[04:35] Nonsense, Bob. 什么话 鲍勃
[04:36] Phones are for playing tiny games about fruit on. 手机是用来玩水果忍者这种小游戏的
[04:39] Just hit the call button, Mr. Fischoeder. 按呼出键就行了 费舍奥德先生
[04:41] It’ll dial Linda since I called her last. 我最后是打给琳达的 会拨到她那儿去
[04:46] Hello? 喂
[04:47] She answered! Linda! Linda! 她接了 琳达 琳达
[04:49] Hello, Linda! 你好 琳达
[04:50] Bob? I can’t hear you, hon. 鲍勃 我听不清 亲爱的
[04:52] – Linda! – It’s loud. -琳达 -好吵
[04:53] I think he’s at a bar. 我估计他在酒吧里
[04:54] I’m gonna kill him. 我要宰了他
[04:56] Oh, what’s that laughing? What is…? Bob?! 那是什么笑声 那 鲍勃
[04:59] Linda, listen! Felix tied us up under the pier! 琳达 费力克斯把我们绑在码头下面了
[05:02] Call the police! 去报警
[05:04] I think he butt-dialed you. 肯定是他屁股摁到呼出键了
[05:05] Yup, that’s his butt’s voice. 没错 那是他屁股的声音
[05:07] Dad, it’s Tina. Are you at a party? 粑粑 我是蒂娜 你在派对上么
[05:09] Are there boys there? 有男生么
[05:10] Bob, you’re wasting all our minutes, 鲍勃 你把通话时间都浪费了
[05:12] so you better be out buying more minutes! Bye! 你最好再去买点分钟数 就酱
[05:17] I still can’t hear you! 我还是听不到你说话啊
[05:19] He’s pocket-dialing me again. 他又摁错了
[05:20] Lin, don’t hang up! No, no, no, no. 琳 别挂 不不不不
[05:22] Try her again. 再打一次吧
[05:23] Bob, I think we’re coming off a little desperate. 鲍勃 我觉得我们有点太着急了
[05:25] We are desperate! 我们的确很急好吗
[05:29] Bob, I’m putting your butt 鲍勃 我要把你的屁股
[05:30] on “Silent” , for once. 静音了哟 仅此一次
[05:32] Who wants ice cream? 谁要吃冰淇淋
[05:33] – No! No, no! – That’s chilly. -别挂啊啊啊 -艾玛好冷
[05:39] That 911 operator did not like us, Bob. 这位911接线员貌似不待见我们 鲍勃
[05:42] No one can hear us. They thought we were prank calling. 他们听不见我们 以为我们在恶作剧
[05:44] Maybe we could text 911. 也许我们可以给911发短信
[05:46] Can that sad little thing text? 这小可怜见的手机能发短信么
[05:48] Sort of. We could text Linda! 应该行吧 我们可以发短信给琳达
[05:50] It’ll be hard, but let’s try it. 有难度 不过试试吧
[05:53] Yeah, it’s hard. 果然好难
[05:54] I can’t really see what I’m typing. 我都看不到我打的什么字
[05:56] I’m just pressing on the phone. 我只是在手机上乱按
[05:59] The tide is coming in fast. 潮涨得好快啊
[06:01] It’s the same speed it always comes in. 一直都这个速度
[06:02] Don’t blame this on the ocean, Bob. 别怪到大海头上去 鲍勃
[06:07] Hey, what are you looking at? 你在看啥呢
[06:08] My boobs are up here. 姐的胸在上面哟
[06:09] Oh, sorry, babe. I… 不好意思 宝贝 我
[06:11] There they are– Milo and Otis. 在那儿呢 咪咪和汪汪
[06:12] 出自电影《子猫物语》 讲述一只狗和一只猫的故事
[06:13] No, that one’s Milo, that one’s Otis. 不对 这是咪咪 这才是汪汪
[06:20] Mom, you got a text! You’re blowing up! 老妈 你的手机 被短信轰炸啦
[06:22] What’s your secret? 你有啥秘密么
[06:23] Maybe it’s Jimmy Jr. texting you to ask you 说不定是小吉米发短信问你
[06:25] what I’m doing for the rest of my life. 我下半生打算干啥
[06:27] He’s gonna be pretty disappointed when he finds out. 他知道后一定会很失望
[06:29] It’s from your dad. 你们老爸发来的
[06:31] “Help. I’m tired yo.” What?! “救命 我好累哟” 什么玩意儿
[06:33] Of course he’s tired. He’s so old. 他当然累了 也不看看自己多大年纪了
[06:36] Your father doesn’t say “Yo.” 你们老爸从来不说”哟”
[06:37] The only time he ever said “Yo” was 他唯一一次这么说是
[06:39] when he went to Tina’s class for career day. 他去蒂娜班里参加职业体验日
[06:41] Maybe that’s not what he meant to type. 也许他本来不是想打这个
[06:42] Maybe it’s autocorrected. 搞不好是自动纠错
[06:44] Oh, yeah. Like that time I texted mom 是哦 就像上次我发短信给老妈
[06:45] that I was super horny when I was really super hungry. 说我好饥渴 其实我是想说我好饥饿
[06:49] Why would I be horny? I’m not an antelope. 我怎么会饥渴 我又不是羚羊
[06:51] I wonder what his text was supposed to be. 不知他本来想发什么
[06:53] What if it was something that would make us all LOL? 也许是什么会让我们大笑的东西
[06:55] Well, let’s figure it out. Should be easy. 我们来想想 应该不难的
[06:57] Dad doesn’t know that many words. 老爸识字不多
[07:01] We got to get that phone. 我们得拿回手机
[07:03] I’ll try to get it with my foot. 我试试用脚够
[07:04] Oh, look at those nimble, hairy little toe-men go. 瞧瞧这些灵活多毛的脚趾侠们
[07:08] What the hell was that? 那是什么玩意儿
[07:09] I think I took a picture, and I think I sent it. 我貌似拍了张照然后发出去了
[07:12] I hope you got my best side. 但愿你角度选对了
[07:13] – I’m talking about my wiener bulge. – Stop. -我是指我的大鸡巴 -住嘴
[07:16] Tina, are you wearing my bike lock as a necklace? 蒂娜 你把我的自行车锁当项链戴啊
[07:18] – Kind of? – Well, it’s very flattering. -算是吧 -我太受宠若惊了
[07:20] It makes your head look… safe. 它让你的脑袋看上去很 安全
[07:22] Now he sent me a weird picture. 他又给我发了张奇怪的照片
[07:24] Okay, you know, I’m starting 好吧 我开始
[07:25] to get a little worried about him. 有点担心他了
[07:26] Let me see that. 让我看看呢
[07:27] Just looks like a white blob to me. 只有一团白白的东西
[07:29] Look who’s talking. 你能看出个啥就怪了
[07:30] That’s Mr. Fischoeder’s butt. 那是费舍奥德先生的屁股
[07:32] How do you know what Mr. Fischoeder’s butt looks like? 你咋知道费舍奥德的屁股什么样
[07:35] – I have a photographic butt memory. – Oh, yeah. -我记屁股记得可准了 -好吧
[07:37] Wait a minute. What’s that thing? 等等 那是什么
[07:38] Could be a rope or maybe a breadstick? 这是根绳子还是面包棍啊
[07:41] Ah, they stole my idea for breadstick ropes. 他们剽窃了我用面包棍做绳子的创意
[07:43] I think I got it. 我想我够到它了
[07:45] I’m getting it up your leg. Grab it. 我把它抬到你腿上了 抓住它
[07:47] – Grab it. – Oh, but it’s all footy. -抓着 -你脚碰过的诶
[07:49] – Grab it! If it drops in the water, it’s over! – Fine. -抓着啊 掉水里就全完了 -好吧
[07:52] Okay, the autocorrect suggestions for “Tired” 自动纠错给出的”累”可能代表这些词
[07:52] 累 哟 绑 你 哭 伙计 三 脚趾 潮 起来 走 顶点 分层 吹
[07:55] and “Yo” Are up there. 而”哟”的备选在这边
[07:56] Now we match ’em up and see what makes sense. 我们来组合一下 看能不能弄出个意思
[07:58] Maybe he meant, “I cried, y’all.” 也许他是说 “我哭了 伙计们”
[08:00] Why is he now Southern?! 他改南方口音了么
[08:02] Could it be… 有可能是
[08:03] “I tried blow”? “我试口活儿了”
[08:05] We were gonna do that together. Just once. 我们本打算来一次的 就一次
[08:07] Oh, my God! Teddy was right! 天了噜 泰迪说得对
[08:09] I knew it! Wait– about what? 我就知道 等等 我说啥了
[08:11] About the picture, the rope. 那张照片 绳子
[08:13] “Tired yo” is… “Tied up”! “累哟”是”绑起来了”
[08:16] Dad’s tied up somewhere! 老爸被绑在哪儿了
[08:19] He’s in a meeting! 他去开会了
[08:20] And he’s going to be there for a while. 要开好一会儿
[08:23] I hope this is working. 但愿管用
[08:24] I tried to write, “Felix has us under the pier.” 我想写”费力克斯把我们绑在码头下了”
[08:26] I’m not sure if I got it all, 不知道写全没
[08:28] but it should be close. Hit “Send.” 但应该差不了多少 按发送
[08:29] Are you sure, Bob? 你确定么 鲍勃
[08:30] Are you going to yell at me again? 你又要朝我嚷嚷了么
[08:31] – Just hit “Send.” – Okay. -按发送就好 -好吧
[08:32] Oh, no! Oh, no! 不要啊
[08:36] Well, who gets to yell at whom now? 现在该谁吼谁了
[08:38] Oh, my God. Did you hit “Send”? 我滴神啊 你按发送了么
[08:40] Well, I hit something. 反正是按了什么键
[08:41] Let’s talk about something else. 聊点别的吧
[08:42] I spy with my little eye 我用我的小眼睛侦查到
[08:44] one large cloud shaped like a camel. 一片形似骆驼的云
[08:47] – Right there. – Where? -就在那儿 -哪儿
[08:48] – That one. – That one, yes. -那片 -那片 没错
[08:51] Oh, my God, who’s got my Bobby tied up? 天了噜 谁把我的鲍鲍绑起来了
[08:54] Let’s think. Who are Dad’s enemies? 我们来想想 老爸的敌人是谁
[08:56] Time, gravity, toothpaste… 时间 体重 牙膏
[08:58] Jimmy Pesto. 吉米·派丝多
[09:00] Jimmy’s got an alibi, which is, he is dumb. 应该不是吉米 他蠢得干不出这种事
[09:05] It’s from Dad! It says, 老爸发来的 他说
[09:06] “Fix got under seven seven,” “修七七”
[09:09] then a shrimp emoji, 还有一个虾的表情
[09:11] and the word “Pierre.” 还有”皮埃尔”
[09:12] Oh, God! Someone named Pierre’s got him tied up, 天哪 有个叫皮埃尔的人把他绑起来了
[09:14] and he’s force-feeding him shrimp. 还强迫他吃虾
[09:17] – Okay, everyone, stand back! – Help! Help! -各位 退后 -救命 救命
[09:20] You have to pull yourself together! 你得振作起来
[09:23] You have two children and a Louise to take care of! 你还有两个孩子和露易丝要照顾呢
[09:25] Okay, okay. Stop slapping me. 好了好了 别扇我了
[09:27] Oh, no, wait– one more. 不 等等 再来一下
[09:29] Wait a second. 等会儿
[09:30] Guys, there’s a restaurant 伙计们 几条街外
[09:31] a few blocks away, called Pierre’s, 有一家皮埃尔餐厅
[09:32] and they serve shrimp and breadsticks. 他们的菜单里有虾和面包条
[09:35] – Breadsticks! – They’re all right. They’re not great. -面包条 -能凑合吃 但不算美味
[09:37] Quick, Mom. 快点 老妈
[09:37] Let’s close the restaurant forever and go find Dad! 我们关了餐厅去找老爸吧
[09:40] Hang on, Dad. Here we come. 再等会儿老爸 我们来了
[09:41] And hang on, shrimp. Here comes Gene. 再等会儿 虾子 吉恩来了
[09:44] Well, look at the bright side. 乐观点
[09:46] With the water this high, 水涨到这么高
[09:47] we can finally go to the bathroom 我们终于可以尽情尿尿
[09:48] without being embarrassed. 而不感到丢脸了
[09:50] – Oh, that’s warm. – Yeah. -啊 热热的 -没错
[09:51] – You doing that? – I’m doing it. -你尿了没 -正在尿
[09:56] Okay, so, I’ll do the talking. 好了 我来跟他们谈判
[09:58] No, I’ll do the talking, you do the roughing up. 不 我动口 你动手
[10:00] And I’ll eat the shrimp. 我吃虾子
[10:01] And I’ll watch Gene eat the shrimp. 我看着吉恩吃虾
[10:02] And I’ll look around for clues. 我四处找线索
[10:04] But if any of those clues are shrimp, 但线索如果是虾的话
[10:05] bag ’em and give ’em to me. 记得打包带给我
[10:07] Hello. Welcome to Pierre’s. 欢迎光临皮埃尔餐厅
[10:08] Table for– what do we have, five? 一共…五位吗
[10:10] We’re not here to eat. 我们不是来吃饭的
[10:12] We’re looking for this guy. 我们来找这个人
[10:13] His name’s Bob, and you kidnapped him! 他叫鲍勃 被你们绑架了
[10:15] Let me at him! Give me back my son! 放着我来 快把我兄弟放了
[10:17] I don’t have your… What are you…? Please! 我没 你干 等一下
[10:19] All right, let me look at the toilet picture again. 我再看看那张马桶照
[10:21] You got a lot of nerve, buddy. 你胆子可真大 老兄
[10:24] Can’t breathe. 不能呼吸了
[10:25] Seeing… spots. 都看见点点了
[10:29] Don’t want to… die. 俺不想死
[10:31] Wow, that guy really fainted. 天 那人真昏过去了
[10:32] – And barfed. – I feel bad. -还吐了 -我很内疚
[10:34] He got really upset there. 他好像真的很不好受
[10:35] All we’re trying to do is just talk to him. 我们只想找他谈谈而已
[10:37] But he still gave me shrimp. 不过他还是给了我虾
[10:38] And he said come back anytime. 他还说欢迎再来
[10:40] What a class act. 人真不错
[10:41] well, what do we do now? 我们现在怎么办
[10:45] What is it? What is it? 怎么样 怎么样
[10:46] I think I know where Bob is. 我应该知道鲍勃在哪儿了
[10:48] – Where?! – He took the chug boat out to Alcohol Island. -哪儿 -他醉倒在酒乡了
[10:51] These are drunk texts. 这是喝多了乱发的
[10:52] I know ’em when I see ’em. 这一看就知道
[10:54] Look, here are 87 texts I sent 看 这是我昨晚给前妻
[10:56] to my ex-wife last night. 发的87条短信
[10:57] What do you think I meant by: 你说我写的
[10:58] “I’m sorry I’m not sorry”? “我错了我没错”是啥意思
[11:01] Well, Bosco was no help. 博斯科是帮不上什么忙了
[11:02] We got to face facts. 我们得面对现实
[11:04] No one cares about Dad except us. 除了我们没人关心老爸
[11:06] And, really, it’s just Mom. 其实只有老妈关心
[11:07] – And me. – And Tina. Time to split up and search. -还有我 -还有蒂娜 分头找吧
[11:09] If we want to find him, 如果想找到他
[11:10] we’re gonna have to track him down ourselves. 就只有靠自己了
[11:12] Does anyone have anything of his we can smell? 谁有他的东西能让我们闻闻
[11:15] I have his jeans. 我有他的基因[与”牛仔裤”发音相似]
[11:16] We all have his genes. 我们都有他的基因
[11:17] No, I have his jeans. 不 我说的是牛仔裤
[11:18] I cut them into shorts. 被我裁成内内了
[11:20] Oh, come on, like you’re not all wearing a pair 干嘛 好像你们没在裤子下面
[11:22] of Dad’s cutoff jeans under your clothes! 穿老爸牛仔裤裁成的短裤一样
[11:27] I didn’t think he’d go through with it. 我没想到他是来真的
[11:29] Where’s your family, Bob? 你家人呢
[11:30] – Why aren’t they looking for us? – I don’t know. -他们为啥不找我们 -我不知道
[11:32] Maybe they didn’t get our texts. 可能没收到短信
[11:33] Well, things are bad, Bob. 情况不妙啊 鲍勃
[11:35] Things are very bad. 很不妙
[11:38] * I never thought this is how I would go * *未曾想过生命将至尽头*
[11:41] * Here under the pier tied to Mr. Fischoe * *与费舍先生绑在这码头*
[11:45] * Der, but looks like Linda will be a widow * *留下琳达一人默默承受*
[11:49] * Oh, bad things are bad* *要多糟糕 有多糟糕*
[11:53] * I fear that my Bob’s in a terrible place * *唯恐爱夫身陷险境*
[11:57] * Maybe you’ll find him inside Of this vase * *也许他藏在这花瓶*
[12:02] * Maybe a lion is eating his face * *或已被猛狮吃得干净*
[12:06] * Oh, bad things are bad * *要多糟糕 有多糟糕*
[12:10] * Maybe your Dad was tied up by a sailor * *你父亲可能被水手绑架*
[12:13] * I’ll help you look After I pump this inhaler * *待我呼吸一下助你去寻他*
[12:18] *Check out my pants, they are perfectly tailored* *看这裤子衬得我身貌俱佳*
[12:21] – Oh, yeah. Nice. – Thanks. -真的 好棒 -谢了
[12:23] *Oh, bad things are bad* *要多糟糕 有多糟糕*
[12:27] * Oh, I wish that Bob would come back * *殷殷切盼鲍勃归来*
[12:30] * I could really use a big snack * *归来填补我肚皮的空白*
[12:34] * Okay, it’s not a burger but I’ll just pretend it is * *没有汉堡 只好用它果腹*
[12:37] *And maybe cry… * *泪已流成一片海*
[12:42] * I did what I had to, I have no regrets * *尽己之任 无怨无悔*
[12:46] * I murdered my brother for power and sex * *为权为性 弑兄无畏*
[12:51] * What’s this weird feeling inside of my chest? * *唯有内疚 仍难消退*
[12:55] * Why do you keep not looking at my breasts? * *我胸在此 给你安慰*
[12:59] * Oh, bad things are bad * *要多糟糕 有多糟糕*
[13:02] * Farewell, cruel world, looks like I’ll die alone * *别了世界 我将孤独死去*
[13:06] * If only you’d purchased a better cell phone* *本能解决 如果你买个好的手机*
[13:11] * And now I’ll never know who wins Game of Thrones * *再看不到《权力的游戏》结局*
[13:18] * Things are bad! * *这情况太糟糕*
[13:29] At first it was kind of funny that Dad was missing, 刚开始老爸不见了还挺好玩的
[13:31] but now I don’t like it. 现在不好玩了
[13:33] We could end up with just Mom. 我们可能最后只剩老妈了
[13:35] No offense, Mom. 没恶意 妈
[13:36] No, no, we need your dad. 没事 我们是需要他
[13:37] You kids are a two-adult, two-bottle-of-wine-a-night job. 要管你们几个可得我和你们老爸合力才行
[13:40] Where the hell is he? 他到底死哪去了
[13:42] He didn’t just disappear. 不可能就这么凭空消失啊
[13:43] Oh, hey, look. There’s Felix. 看 费力克斯
[13:45] We got to warn him his brother’s in danger! Felix! Felix! 得告诉他他哥哥有麻烦了 费力克斯
[13:48] Linda! What are you doing here? 琳达 你来这儿干嘛
[13:49] We got these weird texts from Bob. 我们收到鲍勃一条奇怪的短信
[13:51] We think he’s with your brother. You see? 他应该和你哥哥在一起 看
[13:53] – My-my daughter says that’s probably his butt. – Definitely. -我女儿说这可能是他的屁股 -绝对是
[13:56] – Definitely his butt. – Look, okay?! -绝对是他的 -看了 行了吧
[13:58] – What? – I mean, look, -怎么了 -我是说 听着
[14:00] I’m trying to be super friendly here, Linda, but… 我已经尽量友善了 琳达 但是
[14:01] I don’t know where he is, okay? 我不知道他在哪儿
[14:05] Linda, Linda, Linda. 琳达 琳达
[14:06] Bob and my brother are probably just, 鲍勃和我哥可能
[14:08] right at this moment, terrified… 现在正吓得不行
[14:10] – What? – Gasping for… -啥 -拼命…
[14:11] – What? – Gasping for what? -啥 -拼命干啥
[14:13] Cheese? 吃奶酪
[14:14] You are sweating a lot, Felix. 你这汗流得可真多啊 费力克斯
[14:16] – You are moist. – You don’t know how moist I usually am. -你整个人都湿了 -我平时就这样
[14:19] You feeling okay? 你还好吗
[14:23] Well, Felix seems fine. 感觉他还好
[14:26] Calvin! What have I done? 凯尔文 我都做了什么
[14:29] I recognize that sound. 我记得这声音
[14:33] From the phone call. He’s here! 鲍勃电话里就这个声音 他在这
[14:35] Bob’s right here somewhere. 鲍勃就在这里
[14:36] Hey, where’d Felix go? 费力克斯人呢
[14:37] Why is Felix going down under the pier? 费力克斯去码头下面干嘛
[14:40] I need him to pay for this hot dog. 我还想让他付下热狗的钱呢
[14:42] Do you have any money? 你有钱不
[14:43] How about you? Little one. 你呢 矮个的这位
[14:44] How ’bout you, glasses? No? 你呢 四眼妹 没有吗
[14:46] The pier? 码头
[14:48] Pierre is pier. “皮埃尔”原来是”码头”
[14:49] Bob’s under the pier! Oh, my God! 鲍勃在码头下面 老天
[14:58] we need three pedal boats– and hurry! 要三艘船 快
[14:59] Well, if you want a fast boat, 如果想要快船
[15:01] you really want the turtle. 这个海龟是最快的
[15:02] I know it’s counterintuitive… 虽然有违常识
[15:04] – Just get in! – Now, you need to wear a life vest… -进去 -请穿上救生衣
[15:07] Move it, chump! 闪开
[15:08] Enjoy your time on the water. It’s beautiful. 玩得开心 风景很美
[15:10] Dad, if you’re dying, don’t! 老爸 先别死
[15:12] It’s not your time, Dad! 你的死期还未到 老爸
[15:14] I want to put you in a nursing home next year! 明年我还想送你去疗养院呢
[15:17] You’ve got to teach me to shave! 你还要教我怎么刮毛
[15:19] Everywhere! 所有地方的毛
[15:27] someone’s coming! Over here! 有人来了 这里
[15:28] Over here… 看这里
[15:31] It’s Felix! 是费力克斯
[15:31] I knew it! 我就知道
[15:32] Oh, no. No, no, no. 不要 不 不
[15:34] No. I knew he didn’t have the ball… 我就知道他没这个胆
[15:37] What do you want now, Felix? 费力克斯 你又想怎么样
[15:39] I’m here to save you! 我是来救你们的
[15:40] Hurry up then! Untie us! 那快点 解开绳子
[15:42] Right, so, just going to, uh… 好的 那我就…
[15:46] shoot into the water to undo the ropes. 朝水里开枪射开绳子
[15:48] No! No, no, no. 别 别 别
[15:49] That’s a bad plan, Felix! Bad plan! 这方法不好 费力克斯 不好
[15:51] He’s too chicken to jump in. 他太孬了 不敢跳
[15:55] Oh, my God, could you stop taunting your brother? 我擦 能不能不搞你弟了
[15:58] Yeah, and I’m not chicken! 我才不孬
[15:59] I’m… It’s just the water’s, uh, choppy. 这水流太急了
[16:01] Bobby! 鲍鲍
[16:02] – Linda! – Dad! -琳达 -老爸
[16:04] Everyone quiet! 都给我安静
[16:04] I’m preparing to jump in and save them– 我正准备跳进去救他们呢
[16:06] just, uh, need to mentally get ready here. 只是需要点时间做心里准备
[16:10] Oh, come on! 我去
[16:11] Someone, please hurry! 拜托 动作快点
[16:13] Felix, what the hell is going on? 费力克斯 这干嘛呢
[16:15] I was gonna kill my brother so I could sell the wharf 我本打算弄死我哥哥 好卖了码头
[16:17] and get you your nightclub, but I-I can’t do it. 给你买夜店 但我做不到
[16:19] – What?! – I’m going in. -什么 -我要跳了
[16:22] Felix. 费力克斯
[16:23] Nobody move! 都不许动
[16:24] – What? – Fanny, what are you doing? -啥 -梵妮 你这是做什么
[16:27] I won’t let you ruin my dream. 我不会让你们毁掉我的梦的
[16:29] This is my time! 此刻是属于我的
[16:30] All of my life, 我活了这么久
[16:31] people have been telling me what I can’t do. 一直被人说这不能做那不能做
[16:33] “Fanny, you can’t show your butt.” 梵妮 你不能露屁股
[16:34] “Fanny, you can’t shoot people.” 梵妮 你不能开枪杀人
[16:36] – Today I’m gonna do both! – Oh, God. -今天我两样都要做 -天
[16:40] Shut up! I can’t think. 闭嘴 我不能思考了
[16:41] What else is new? 你还有啥要控诉的
[16:42] Okay, Linda, you and the kids get off your boats, 琳达 我要你和这些娃们
[16:45] get in the water and then drown. 跳进水里 把自己淹死
[16:47] Can’t we just do the first part 能不能只做第一步
[16:48] and splash around and have fun? 然后泼水玩
[16:50] Oh, come on, Fanny, I’m your gal pal. 别这样 梵妮 我可是你的闺蜜啊
[16:52] Shopping? Right? 我们还一起购物呢 记得吗
[16:54] No! Out! 不行 给我跳
[16:57] Kids, grab onto me. 孩子们 抓住我
[16:58] Use me to float. 别沉下去了
[17:00] – Fanny, don’t do this. – Shut up, Felix! -梵妮 别这样 -闭嘴 费力克斯
[17:02] Just sit there and inherit his money. 你就给我坐那儿 等着继承遗产就行了
[17:04] Okay, everyone start drowning… 好了 听好我的指令
[17:08] now! 开始往下沉
[17:12] Glug, glug! 咕噜咕噜
[17:13] You guys are so bad at drowning. 你们溺水技术太差了
[17:15] I guess I’m gonna have to shoot you! 看来只有我亲自动手了
[17:17] Oh, God. 天呐
[17:18] I’m sorry I got us into this. 对不起 是我连累了你们
[17:20] Kids, I love you. 孩子们 我爱你们
[17:21] And, Linda, I love you, too. 琳达 我也爱你
[17:22] Almost as much as the kids, 只比爱孩子少一点
[17:23] – but not… – Oh, Bobby… I love you, too. -但没 -鲍鲍 我也爱你
[17:26] I’m sorry I was mad at you about the stupid condos. 我不该为那个破公寓生你的气
[17:29] I love you, Mom! And you, Dad! 我爱你 老妈 还有你 老爸
[17:32] I love you all. But that’s just between us. 我爱你们大家 但不准你们告诉外人
[17:34] I love everyone! I love you, Mom. 我爱所有人 我爱你 老妈
[17:36] Oh, I love you too, honey. 我也爱你们 亲爱的
[17:38] – What-what are they all doing? – I have no idea. -他们这是在干嘛 -完全看不懂
[17:40] – I love you guys! – I love you, Dad! -我爱你们 -我爱你 老爸
[17:42] – Oh, God, they’re starting again. – I love you, Mom. -天 还有第二轮 -我爱你 老妈
[17:43] Okay, listen up! I’m gonna shoot you first. 听着 我要先杀你
[17:46] – One… – Bobby, no! -一 -鲍鲍 不要啊
[17:47] two… 二
[17:49] – Fanny, wait! – What?! -梵妮 等下 -咋了
[17:51] Before I die, could you… 在我死之前 能不能
[17:53] I would really like to hear one of your songs. 听你唱一首歌
[17:55] Really? 开玩笑呢吧
[17:56] Oh, my God. 天呐
[17:57] So sweet. Which one? 太贴心了 你要听哪一首
[17:58] Uh, the one about the dancing? 关于跳舞的那首
[18:00] And it’s really loud? 很吵的那首
[18:01] – “Dancing So Loud”? – Yes! -你说《大声跳舞》吗 -就是它
[18:03] Well, that one’s not really finished yet. 那首我还没写完
[18:05] I’ll sing “Mr. Dance Floor.” It’s hot. 我唱《舞池在召唤》吧 很赞的
[18:06] Oh, good, good. 好的 好的
[18:08] *Who’s that knocking on my door?* *是谁在敲我的门*
[18:10] *Ooh, it’s Mister Dance Floor.* *是舞池在召唤我*
[18:12] – Linda, the piling. – What? -琳达 柱子 -什么
[18:13] The piling near Fanny, Lin. 梵妮旁边的那根柱子 琳
[18:15] Ram that boat shaped like a turtle into it. 开那条乌龟船去撞它
[18:17] Oh. Got it. 好的
[18:19] Got it. 来了
[18:20] *Everyone is looking fancy* *人人都耀眼夺目*
[18:22] *Things are about to get dancy.* *个个都起来跳舞*
[18:24] Show’s over, Fanny! 表演结束了 梵妮
[18:32] Quick! Someone untie us! 快 谁来给我们松绑
[18:33] I’m coming for you, Bobby! 我来了 鲍鲍
[18:35] I’m not that great at knots, but I’ll try. 松绑我不太在行 但我会尽力的
[18:42] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[18:43] Yay, Mom. 好耶 老妈
[18:49] Oh, God, swim away! Swim away! 天 快游 快游啊
[18:52] Everyone dive! Dive! 大家都潜到水里去
[18:59] Tina! 蒂娜
[19:00] Thank God, you beautiful four-eyed son of a bitch. 感谢上帝 你这迷人的四眼小婊子
[19:04] Mom! 老妈
[19:04] There’s my girls. Where’s Gene? 我的宝贝 吉恩呢
[19:06] I’m over here. Just doin’ my own thing. 我在这儿 刚有点私事要处理
[19:08] – I’m fine, I’m fine. – Who cares? -我没事 我没事 -谁管你
[19:11] Where’s my Bobby? 我的鲍鲍呢
[19:13] You saved us, Linda. Thank God we live in a time 你救了我们 琳达 幸好我们生活在
[19:16] where women can learn to swim. 妇女都能学游泳的时代
[19:18] A burial at sea– it’s what the carousel would’ve wanted. 葬身大海 这是旋转木马最好的结局
[19:20] We talked about it a lot toward the end. 我们曾多次讨论这个问题
[19:23] My little Fanny-apple! 我的梵妮小甜心
[19:24] My hair’s wet! 人家头发都湿了啦
[19:26] Where are they going? 他们去哪儿
[19:26] They’re swim-running away! 他们要跑路啦
[19:28] They’re escaping to Mexico! 他们要逃到墨西哥去了
[19:30] Or whatever’s across the water. What’s over there? 海那边是什么 是墨西哥对吗
[19:37] So I guess they’ll arrest Felix, too. 他们应该也会逮捕费力克斯吧
[19:39] No. I told them Fanny was responsible for everything. 不会 我跟他们说都是梵妮一手策划的
[19:42] – What?! – Look at him, Bob. -啥 -看看他 鲍勃
[19:44] We can’t send him to jail. 我们怎么能把他送进监狱
[19:45] He’d hate it there. 他不会喜欢的
[19:47] – He tried to kill us. – Not really. -他想杀了我们 -不算拉
[19:49] We were just, uh, wrestling. 我们只是在 做游戏
[19:51] – Like brothers. – Wrestling? -兄弟俩嘛 -游戏
[19:52] Tussling? Bonding. I don’t know. 较劲 沟通感情 我也说不清
[19:54] – Oh, my God. – Besides, he came back for us. -我去 -再说了 他不是回来了嘛
[19:56] I told you he’d never go through with it. 我就跟你说他不可能撑到最后的
[19:58] – I’m gonna tell them. – Hey, how ’bout $4,000? -我要去告诉警察 -四千元如何
[20:00] – Would that make you feel better? – What?! -这样会不会让你好受点 -什么
[20:02] You can’t put a price on my family. 我的家人哪是你能用钱买的
[20:04] – Seven? – Three. – Two. -七千 -三 -二
[20:06] – One. – Blastoff! -一 -发射
[20:07] – Guys, will you give me a minute here? – Great! -孩子们 让我们说会话 -太好了
[20:08] – We’ll just forget the whole thing. – I didn’t say… -我们就当什么也没发生吧 -我没说
[20:10] What a crazy day! 真是好刺激的一天啊
[20:12] God, I had cereal in the morning, 天 我早上还和往常一样吃了麦片
[20:14] and by nighttime I’m getting murdered. 到晚上我就差点丢了小命
[20:15] Lin, I’m trying to work out some money thing here 琳 我这刚在和费舍奥德先生
[20:17] with Mr. Fischoeder, so… 谈价钱呢 你
[20:19] You need a warm shower and a hot meal, mister. 你现在需要的是洗个澡吃顿饱餐 先生
[20:22] Felix, I get one free punch. 费力克斯 你要吃我一拳
[20:24] Come here. You know the rules. 来吧 游戏规则你懂的
[20:26] Bob, I’m glad we found you. 鲍勃 幸好我们找到了你
[20:28] I’m glad, too, Lin. 我也很庆幸 琳
[20:30] The Belchers are a land family. 贝尔彻人还是适合在陆地上生活
[20:31] We should be together in a restaurant, 我们应该一起呆在店里
[20:33] not under some dumb wharf. 不是什么破码头下面
[20:34] Let’s go home. 咱们回家吧
[20:35] It’s not dumb. 它不破啊
[20:36] That’s the wharf we saved; that Dad saved. 我们和老爸救的就是这个码头啊
[20:39] And look how it thanks us. 看看它是怎么谢我们的
[20:40] Well, it sort of saved us. 某种程度上 是它救了我们
[20:42] We get it, Dad– you love the wharf. 老爸 我们知道你很爱码头
[20:44] I don’t even want to look at it. 我都看不下去了
[20:46] I’m gonna have a bottle of wine 我要回去躺床上喝一杯
[20:47] and eat some croutons in bed. 配油炸面包丁
[20:49] Yay, crouton party in Mom and Dad’s bed. 好耶 去爸妈床上开油炸面包派对咯
[20:51] – No. – Yes! -不 -好
[20:53] Oh, my God. 天呐
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme