时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Come one, come all! Come on in! | 来吧 大家都进来吧 |
[00:06] | You! Look at me when I’m talking to you! | 你 我跟你说话呢 看看我 |
[00:08] | Don’t walk away, you coward! Hello, children. | 别走啊 胆小鬼 好啊 孩子们 |
[00:10] | Why aren’t you spending what little money | 为何不把你们家那点可怜的积蓄 |
[00:12] | your family has at Wonder Wharf today? | 花在神奇码头上好好玩玩呢 |
[00:14] | We’re supposed to be handing out these fliers, | 我们是来发这些传单的 |
[00:16] | but no one’s biting, so we were about | 但没人要 所以我们打算 |
[00:17] | to give them all to our old friend Gary Trashcan. | 全部送给我们的老朋友”垃圾桶先生” |
[00:20] | You guys, we could give Mr. Fischoeder a flier. | 我们可以给费舍奥德先生发一张啊 |
[00:22] | Looks like he’s got his hands full | 我看他自己的生意也奄奄一息了 |
[00:24] | with his own struggling business flyers, right, buddy? | 他不也一手的传单吗 是吧 老兄 |
[00:27] | What? Struggling? | 什么 奄奄一息 |
[00:28] | The wharf isn’t struggling. | 码头才没有奄奄一息 |
[00:29] | It’s great! | 码头好着呢 |
[00:31] | In fact, we’re giving the whole park a facelift. | 事实上 我们正准备给公园来个大整修 |
[00:33] | And not the kind you give to decrepit old businesses, | 决不是因为它又老又破才要修 |
[00:35] | but the kind you give to hot, sexy, successful businesses. | 是指专门给那种光鲜亮丽的产业做的整修 |
[00:38] | – You go girl. – Hey, listen, | -我看好你 -听着 |
[00:39] | here’s three coupons for one ride each. | 这有三张优惠券 每张能坐一个设施 |
[00:41] | We’ve reopened the Scream-I-cane– | 我们重新开放了”惊声尖叫”过山车 |
[00:43] | same thrilling ride without any lost limbs. | 不会再断胳膊断腿了 但还是一样惊险 |
[00:46] | One hopes. | 但愿如此 |
[00:47] | The Scream-I-cane! | 惊声尖叫过山车 |
[00:48] | That’s the idea! Yes! | 就是这样 惊声尖叫 |
[00:52] | We’ll take ’em. | 我们要了 |
[00:53] | 码头上的马 第一部 看鲍勃如何拯救或毁掉小镇 | |
[00:58] | Hey, look. | 看啊 |
[00:59] | I made a flower out of a napkin. | 我用纸巾做了一朵花 |
[01:00] | Oh, yeah. Look at that. | 是啊 看看 |
[01:01] | – That’s great, honey. – I know it is. | -做的不错 宝贝 -我知道 |
[01:03] | Not so busy today, Bob? | 今天不太忙啊 鲍勃 |
[01:05] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[01:07] | Hey, Mr. Fischoeder number two. | 你好 费舍奥德先生二号 |
[01:09] | Yeah, you can call me just Felix. | 你叫我费力克斯就行了 |
[01:10] | I’m gonna call you Lil’ Fish. | 我要叫你小小鱼 |
[01:12] | You’re a little fish, Calvin’s a big fish. | 你是条小鱼 凯尔文是条大鱼 |
[01:14] | Something smells fishy, la, la, la… | 闻起来一股鱼腥味 啦 啦 啦 |
[01:16] | Stop it! I don’t like degrading nicknames! | 别唱了 我不喜欢有损我颜面的绰号 |
[01:18] | Now, if you’ll allow me to introduce you | 现在 请允许我给你们介绍一下 |
[01:19] | to my dirty, flirty, little squeeze thing, | 我放荡轻浮的小宝贝 |
[01:21] | Fanny, the 29-year-old girlfriend that I have. | 梵妮 芳龄29 我女友 |
[01:24] | I just bought seven bras! | 我刚买了七个胸罩 |
[01:27] | – Bob, I have a proposition for you. -No. | -鲍勃 我有个提议 -不需要 |
[01:29] | You haven’t heard it yet. How would you like… | 你还没听 你愿不愿意 |
[01:31] | – I wouldn’t. …- to see this run-down old town | -不愿意 -让这座破败的老镇 |
[01:34] | turn into a thriving now town? | 变成一座欣欣向荣的现代化小镇 |
[01:36] | No thanks. – Wait. Felix, | 不必了 -等等 费力克斯 |
[01:38] | what are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[01:38] | I am in the midst of negotiations | 我正在跟人谈判 |
[01:41] | to sell Wonder Wharf and build… | 打算卖掉奇幻码头 用它来修 |
[01:43] | high-end condos! | 高级公寓 |
[01:45] | – It has a ring to it, right? – Condos? | -讲起来好顺口哦 -公寓 |
[01:47] | – Condos. – Condos? | -公寓 -公寓 |
[01:49] | – Condos! – We talking about condos here? | -公寓 -我们是在说公寓吗 |
[01:51] | Wait a minute. Sell Wonder Wharf? | 等等 卖掉奇幻码头 |
[01:52] | What does Mr. Fischoeder say about that? | 费舍奥德先生对此有什么看法 |
[01:54] | He says no, because he’s a big dumb wiener! | 他不同意 因为他是个大傻瓜 |
[01:57] | He thinks he can fix that wharf with a few “Renovations”? | 他觉得他整修一下就能解决问题 |
[02:01] | Does putting a Band-Aid on a fart make it go away? | 难道给屁眼贴张创可贴就能不放屁了么 |
[02:04] | That doesn’t make sense. | 完全没有可比性 |
[02:05] | – Yes, it does. – I don’t know. | -怎么没有 -我不知道 |
[02:06] | Lot of memories on that wharf. | 那码头有我好多回忆 |
[02:08] | I told Bobby I was pregnant with Louise | 我是在那儿的摩天轮上告诉鲍勃 |
[02:10] | on the Ferris wheel. | 我怀上露易丝的 |
[02:11] | – He just kept screaming. – I did. | -他当时一直在尖叫 -没错 |
[02:13] | The wharf was where I won my first black light poster. | 我在码头赢得了人生第一张夜光海报 |
[02:15] | Beginning of a lifelong love affair. | 从此开始了一生的爱恋 |
[02:16] | The first body I ever worked on washed up under the pier. | 我处理的第一具尸体就是被海水冲到码头的 |
[02:19] | Little Italian guy. Strangled. | 是个意大利人 被掐死的 |
[02:21] | Sweet. | 好甜蜜的回忆啊 |
[02:22] | – You don’t get it. – What? | -你们没明白 -什么 |
[02:24] | They don’t get it. | 他们没明白 |
[02:25] | High-end condos means rich people with money, | 高档公寓会吸引来有钱人 |
[02:28] | which they will give to your businesses, | 他们将给你们带来生意 |
[02:30] | so you can become rich. | 这样你们也能变有钱人了 |
[02:31] | Well, when you put it that way, all right! | 早说嘛 那没问题 |
[02:33] | I love condos! | 我爱公寓 |
[02:34] | Yeah! Money, money, money. | 好哎 钞票 钞票 钞票 |
[02:35] | Rich, rich, rich, rich, rich, rich, rich. | 有钱人 有钱人 有钱人 有钱人 |
[02:37] | Hurray for money! | 钞票万岁 |
[02:39] | Well, I don’t see how we can help, | 可我们也帮不上什么忙吧 |
[02:40] | and I don’t want to help, so… | 况且我也不想帮忙 所以 |
[02:42] | Bob, I don’t think I’ve gotten through to you. | 鲍勃 我想我还没给你讲明白 |
[02:44] | Take a look at your specials board. | 看看你们的今日推荐菜单吧 |
[02:45] | 今日推荐汉堡 藏红花汉堡 5.95美元 | |
[02:46] | Do you think these people appreciate saffron? | 你认为这些人懂藏红花么 |
[02:48] | Appreciate what you’re doing here? | 会感激你为他们做的一切么 |
[02:49] | What is saffron, Bobby? | 什么是藏红花 鲍鲍 |
[02:51] | Uh, Mort was asking. I already know. | 是莫特问的 我是知道的 |
[02:52] | Is it like a food thing, or more of an attitude? | 这是一种食物 还是一种态度 |
[02:55] | What if, on the ground floor | 如果说 我们在 |
[02:56] | of this condo development, there was… | 高级公寓小区的楼下 开一间 |
[02:58] | an upscale burger place? | 高档汉堡店 |
[03:01] | You could call it | 你可以起名为 |
[03:01] | “Bob’s Bistro on the Beach with the Burgers.” | “海滨鲍勃汉堡小店” |
[03:04] | Hello bah jour! | 不错嘛 |
[03:06] | I could make that happen. | 我可以让这一切变成现实 |
[03:08] | You’ve described a secret fantasy of mine. | 你说出了我一直以来不敢说出口的梦想 |
[03:10] | I mean, a nice restaurant, upscale location. | 一家上好的餐馆 有高档的地理位置 |
[03:13] | – I wouldn’t name it that, but I’d like to-to…- B-Bob, Bob, | -虽然我不会那样起名 但 -鲍勃 |
[03:15] | will you help me with something in the bathroom? | 你能和我去下洗手间吗 |
[03:17] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[03:19] | Felix, I don’t want to go, so… | 费力克斯 我不想去 |
[03:20] | And yet, here I am pulling you. | 可是 我正拉着你呢 |
[03:22] | – Yes, you are. Linda? – Bye, Bobby! | -是的 琳达 -再见 鲍鲍 |
[03:27] | The Scream-I-cane. | 惊声尖叫过山车 |
[03:29] | We’re going on it. | 我们要去坐了 |
[03:30] | Or– hear me out– we don’t go on it. | 或者 听我说完 我们不要去坐 |
[03:34] | Interesting. | 好有趣 |
[03:35] | I’ll go on it, but only if you guys go | 我可以去坐 但在这之后 |
[03:37] | on the carousel with me after. | 你们得跟我们去坐旋转木马 |
[03:38] | I want to go visit Mr. Goiter. | 我想去见粗脖先生 |
[03:39] | You never forget your first horse love. | 初恋之马总是让人难以忘怀 |
[03:53] | Fine, we’ll go on the Scream-I-cane, | 好吧 我们先去坐惊声尖叫过山车 |
[03:55] | then the boring carousel with the freakish horse | 然后去再玩那弱爆了的旋转木马 |
[03:57] | with a lump on it’s neck. | 骑那脖子上长瘤的怪马 |
[03:59] | Hey, burger babies! | 你们好 汉堡店的娃们 |
[04:01] | Hey, Mickey. | 你好 米基 |
[04:02] | Three of your finest seats, please, Mickey. | 给我挑三个最好的座位 米基 |
[04:04] | Gee. Sorry, Louise. You’re too short. | 抱歉 露易丝 你太矮了 |
[04:06] | I can’t let you ride. | 我不能让你上去 |
[04:07] | Oh, too bad! Bye-bye. | 真遗憾 再见 |
[04:08] | Mickey, Mickey, Mickey, | 米基 米基 米基 |
[04:10] | what’s a couple inches between friends? | 我们是朋友啊 一两寸算什么 |
[04:12] | Wouldn’t be safe, | 那不安全 |
[04:13] | and I also happen to be up for Employee of the Month. | 我还想评选月度好员工的说 |
[04:15] | We get our pick of the stuffed animals, | 如果评上可以任意选想要的填充娃娃 |
[04:16] | and I have my eye on a banana wearing Bermuda shorts. | 我看中一个穿带百慕达短裤的香蕉先生 |
[04:19] | – What?! – Louise, let’s just go. Come on. | -什么 -露易丝 我们走吧 |
[04:21] | Oh, I hope you’re happy with your shorts-wearing banana! | 我祝你和你的香蕉先生幸福 |
[04:25] | Your only friend now, Mickey! | 因为他将是你唯一的朋友了 米基 |
[04:27] | – Enjoy the park! – Don’t talk to me! | -玩得开心 -别和我说话 |
[04:30] | Oh, Felix also bought me these. | 费力克斯还给我买了这个 |
[04:32] | – What? – These. Blink, blink, blink. | -什么 -这个 闪 闪 闪 |
[04:34] | Y-Your eyeballs? | 你的眼球么 |
[04:35] | The lashes. | 眼睫毛 |
[04:36] | Oh, they’re beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[04:38] | Yeah, they’re weasel fur. | 是的 是鼬鼠毛 |
[04:40] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[04:40] | Oh, and when the condos go in, | 等建好公寓 |
[04:42] | Felix is gonna build me a recording studio. | 费力克斯还要给我建一间录音棚 |
[04:45] | – What? – Also a nightclub. | -什么 -还有夜店 |
[04:46] | Oh. ‘Cause I have a really good voice, | 因为我有一副好嗓子 |
[04:48] | so I’m gonna sing at the nightclub. | 我要在夜店里唱歌 |
[04:49] | I love nightclubs and singing! | 我爱夜店 也爱唱歌 |
[04:51] | – Sing me a song. – Okay. | -给我唱首歌吧 -好吧 |
[04:52] | She’s gonna sing! | 她要唱歌了 |
[04:53] | Who’s that knocking on my door? | 是谁在敲我的门 |
[04:56] | Ooh, it’s Mister Dance Floor. | 是舞池在召唤我 |
[04:58] | Everyone is looking fancy | 人人都耀眼夺目 |
[05:00] | Things are about to get dancy. | 个个都起来跳舞 |
[05:03] | Oh, my God, I just almost started dancing! | 天哪 我刚才差点就要起舞了 |
[05:05] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[05:06] | Yes, Bob’s Burgers on the Beach sounds nice, | 确实 海滨鲍勃汉堡小店听起来不错 |
[05:09] | but I still don’t see what you need me for in all this. | 可我还是不明白你需要我做些什么 |
[05:11] | Also, I wish you weren’t peeing right now. | 还有 我希望你现在没有在尿尿 |
[05:13] | Look, Bob. God, I love this bathroom I built for you. | 鲍勃 天 我爱死给你建的这厕所了 |
[05:16] | – I just do. – Felix! | -爱死了 -费力克斯 |
[05:17] | Okay! I need you for a covert operation. | 好吧 我需要你帮我执行一个秘密行动 |
[05:21] | Phase One: You call Calvin with some reason | 第一步 今天下午一点你找个理由 |
[05:24] | to get him away from the wharf at 1:00 P.M. Today | 给凯尔文打电话把他从码头支走 |
[05:27] | so I can take the developers around. | 我好带开发商转转 |
[05:28] | Oh, God. I don’t like phase one. | 天哪 这第一步我已经不喜欢了 |
[05:30] | Phase two: You work on him. | 第二步 你要设法 |
[05:32] | Convince him to sell. | 说服他卖掉码头 |
[05:33] | Me work on him? Why me? | 我说服他 为什么是我 |
[05:35] | He listens to you. | 他听你的 |
[05:36] | You remind him of our father for some reason. | 出于某种原因 你让他想起我们的父亲 |
[05:38] | Maybe something about that arm hair. | 也许是因为你胳膊上的毛发 |
[05:39] | – He is always staring at it. – Yeah. | -他确实总是盯着那里 -没错 |
[05:41] | I understand why. | 我知道原因 |
[05:42] | It’s exactly our papa’s arm hair. | 你胳膊上的毛发和我们父亲一模一样 |
[05:44] | That’s pretty crazy. I… | 真是够疯狂的 我 |
[05:46] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨 爹地 |
[05:48] | Too short? I’m not too short. I’m perfect! | 太矮 我才不矮 我完美得很 |
[05:50] | Hey, I know what this gang needs– | 知道我们现在需要什么吗 |
[05:52] | a trip to merry-go-round town. | 旋转木马 |
[05:56] | What? | 什么 |
[05:57] | “Carousel no longer in service”? | 旋转木马停止使用 |
[05:59] | “Newer, better, less boring ride coming soon”? | 更新更好 更有趣的设施将投入使用 |
[06:01] | Let’s take it down, fellas. | 我们开始砸吧 伙计们 |
[06:04] | Mr. Goiter! | 粗脖先生 |
[06:06] | – Merry-go-down, am I right? – Too soon. | -成旋落木马了 有没有 -还难说 |
[06:09] | Please, Bob, just keep my brother away from the wharf | 求你了鲍勃 只需要发挥你毛发的魔力 |
[06:13] | for a couple of hours, work your arm hair magic on him, | 让我哥哥离开码头几小时 |
[06:15] | and you can have the beachfront restaurant | 你就能拥有你一直想要的 |
[06:18] | you’ve always wanted. | 海滨餐馆 |
[06:19] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:20] | This whole thing doesn’t seem completely right. | 总觉得整件事不太对劲 |
[06:23] | Bob’s Bistro on the Beach with the Burgers. | 海滨鲍勃汉堡小店 |
[06:27] | I still don’t want to name it that. | 我还是不想取这个名字 |
[06:28] | Do we have a deal? | 我们说定了吗 |
[06:31] | Okay, deal. | 好吧 说定了 |
[06:33] | But why are you doing that? | 但你为什么要有那种表情 |
[06:34] | Oh, I was just thinking of something from earlier today. | 我只是刚想起今天早些时候的事情 |
[06:37] | Well, now I feel weird about this, | 你那样笑 让我感觉 |
[06:39] | – ’cause you’re laughing like that. – No, no, no, | -这事儿有猫腻 -不 不 不 |
[06:40] | it’s-it’s fine. | 没什么 |
[06:41] | You’re doing it again. | 你又那么笑了 |
[06:43] | All right, come on, let’s shake. | 好啦 来吧 咱们握个手 |
[06:46] | Mr. Dance Floor! | 舞池在召唤 |
[06:48] | Mr. Dance Floor! | 舞池在召唤 |
[06:49] | Wonder Wharf is open for business! | 奇幻码头开张营业啦 |
[06:52] | Hey, you– you don’t look like you have a job. Come in! | 你 你不像是有工作的人 进来玩吧 |
[06:55] | No! | 不 |
[06:56] | You bastards! | 你们这群混蛋 |
[06:58] | Whoa. I just got a weird feeling. | 我刚刚有种奇怪的感觉 |
[07:00] | Well, I didn’t wash my hands, so it could be my pee pee. | 我没洗手 也许手上有尿 |
[07:04] | So you’re telling me | 你的意思是说 |
[07:05] | that Felix gave you a covert mission | 费力克斯给你指定了秘密任务 |
[07:07] | to keep Mr. Fischoeder away | 把费舍奥德先生支开码头 |
[07:09] | from the wharf for a couple hours… | 几个小时 |
[07:11] | so that Felix can take his developers around, | 这样费力克斯就可以带开发商参观 |
[07:13] | get ’em interested. | 做做宣传 |
[07:14] | And while we’ve got him, you have to somehow | 一旦成功支开费舍奥德先生 |
[07:16] | – convince Fischoeder to sell Wonder Wharf? – Yup. | -你还得说服他卖掉奇幻码头 -没错 |
[07:19] | And we get a restaurant on the beach, and we all get rich? | 这样我们就能开海滨餐厅 就都发达了 |
[07:21] | – Yes. – Great. Easy peasy. | -没错 -很好 易如反掌嘛 |
[07:22] | – You think? – Yeah. | -你这么认为么 -当然 |
[07:24] | Look at you, humble little burger man | 瞧瞧你 谦卑的汉堡店小老板 |
[07:26] | deciding the fate of the whole town. | 即将决定整座小镇的命运啦 |
[07:27] | – I’m not little. – Little burger boy wonder. | -我哪小了 -小小神奇汉堡侠 |
[07:30] | I’m gonna make you a T-shirt that says that. | 我要给你做一件这样的T恤 |
[07:32] | – I won’t wear it. – You will. | -我不会穿的 -你会的 |
[07:33] | So, a lie to keep Mr. Fischoeder busy for a few hours. | 撒个小谎让费舍奥德先生忙几个小时 |
[07:37] | I got an idea! | 有办法了 |
[07:38] | We call him up, tell him | 我们打给他 告诉他 |
[07:39] | we’re looking to swing, see if he’s into it. | 我们打算玩3P 看他怎么说 |
[07:41] | – No? – What? We’re cute. | -不要 -为毛 我们这么可爱 |
[07:44] | What about Take Your Landlord to Lunch Day? | “请房东吃午餐日”如何 |
[07:47] | We tell him it’s Take Your Landlord to Lunch Day? | 告诉他今天是”请房东吃午餐日”么 |
[07:49] | – Yeah. – He does like lunch. | -是啊 -他确实很喜欢午餐 |
[07:51] | – He loves lunch. – God, I’m hungry. | -他爱午餐 -天哪 我都饿了 |
[07:53] | Me, too. Let’s eat first. | 我也是 我们先吃饭再讨论吧 |
[07:54] | Lady Big Nose, no! | 大鼻子夫人 不要啊 |
[07:57] | Mr. Down There Hair! | 长发先生 |
[07:59] | Henry Human Feet! | 人脚亨利 |
[08:01] | His feet were more human than mine! | 他的脚丫子比我的还像人类呢 |
[08:03] | Boss, I don’t know what to do here. | 老板 这要怎么办 |
[08:05] | Listen, little girl, | 听着 小妞 |
[08:06] | Mr. Fischoeder wants us to take down the carousel. | 费舍奥德先生要我们把旋转木马拆掉 |
[08:08] | No one rides it anymore. | 这玩意儿早都没人骑了 |
[08:10] | Possibly because they’re put off by the deformed horses. | 大概因为这些马都是畸形 |
[08:12] | This one makes me a little sick. | 这匹都让我恶心了 |
[08:14] | I don’t care about your facelift! | 我才不稀罕你们给它翻新呢 |
[08:15] | Nobody touches Mr. Goiter! | 没人能碰粗脖先生 |
[08:17] | He’s a hideous delight! | 他很丑但很温柔 |
[08:19] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[08:20] | Tina, got an idea! Be right back! | 蒂娜 有法子了 我马上回来 |
[08:22] | Okay. Oh, no! Dr. Big Butt! | 好的 不 大屁股博士 |
[08:24] | – Take Your Landlord to Lunch Day? – Yup. | -请房东吃午餐日 -对头 |
[08:27] | And you want to go to King’s Head island? | 你确定要去皇颅岛吗 |
[08:29] | It’s your special day. | 这是你的大日子哦 |
[08:31] | Fanny, you want to come to lunch? | 梵妮 你一起去吃午餐吗 |
[08:34] | – Mm-kay! – Hop in! | -行啊 -上车吧 |
[08:36] | Hi. Hi. How are you? | 你好呀 |
[08:38] | What’d you get? | 你买啥了 |
[08:38] | It’s a skirt, but I’m gonna wear it | 一条短裙 不过我准备 |
[08:40] | as a dress so you can see my butt. | 当连衣裙穿 这样就把屁股露出来了 |
[08:41] | Butt-dress. I like it! | 齐逼小短裙啊 我喜欢 |
[08:43] | Butt-dress, butt-dress golly. | 齐逼小短裙 齐逼小短裙 |
[08:46] | Psst. Fanny, want to hear a secret? | 梵妮 想听个秘密么 |
[08:49] | We’re doing the plan. | 我们有个计划 |
[08:50] | Felix is planning to get Fischoeder away from the wharf. | 菲利克斯想把费舍奥德从码头支走 |
[08:53] | – Lin? – He doesn’t have any idea. He doesn’t have a clue. | -琳 -他啥都不知道 啥都不知道 |
[08:56] | Linda, we can hear you. | 琳达 我们都能听见 |
[08:57] | What? No. It’s girl talk. | 纳尼 不可能 这是姐妹悄悄话 |
[08:59] | They can’t understand us. | 他们听不懂的 |
[09:01] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[09:02] | – Bob? – Yes? | -鲍勃 -咋了 |
[09:03] | There is no Take Your Landlord to Lunch Day, is there? | 根本没有什么请房东去吃午餐日 对吧 |
[09:07] | Oh, maybe they can understand us. Little bit. | 也许他们能听懂 一点点 |
[09:09] | Damn. I was really excited about it. | 该死 我本来还真的很兴奋呢 |
[09:11] | Landlords never get any fun stuff. | 房东真是从来摊不上好事 |
[09:14] | I just got a refill. What’d I miss? | 我刚去续吃的了 我错过什么了么 |
[09:15] | Well, the workers went on break, | 工人去休息了 |
[09:17] | so I’m just taking a little breather. | 所以我才能稍微喘口气 |
[09:19] | – They’re not on break. They’re right there. – What?! | -没去休息啊 不就在那儿 -神马 |
[09:21] | You said you were gonna sit | 你们不是说要去 |
[09:22] | with your lunch boxes and chitchat! | 坐着边吃边聊嘛 |
[09:23] | We ran out of stuff to talk about. | 我们能聊的都聊完了 |
[09:25] | Well, I… How about, | 我 这个如何 |
[09:27] | like, what you did this weekend? | 聊聊你们上周末干嘛了 |
[09:28] | Sorry, kid, but we got to do this. | 对不起了 小朋友 我们必须干活了 |
[09:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | Just, let me say good-bye. | 让我道个别吧 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:35] | *Good-bye, Mr. Goiter* | *再见了 粗脖先生* |
[09:37] | *I love you so much* | *我是如此爱你* |
[09:40] | – Nice bike lock. – It’s Teddy’s. | -车锁不错啊 -泰迪的 |
[09:42] | He was hoping it’d inspire him to get a bike. | 他本想靠它刺激自己去买辆自行车 |
[09:44] | – Tina. – What? | -蒂娜 -干嘛 |
[09:45] | – Put your head right there. – Okay. | -把你的脑袋放这儿 -好 |
[09:47] | – Hey! – Oh. I wish I could have gotten | -喂 -早知道我就摆个 |
[09:49] | in a more comfortable position. | 舒服点的姿势了 |
[09:51] | Now swallow the key. | 把钥匙吞了 |
[09:52] | What is going on?! | 现在是闹哪样 |
[09:53] | And that’s how you lock your sister to a wooden horse! | 论如何把姐姐锁木马上 |
[09:55] | Yeah! unrelated– | 没错 跑个题 |
[09:57] | does anyone have any water or some pudding? | 谁有水或者布丁咩 |
[10:00] | So as you can see, incredible ocean views, | 你们可以看到 这有绝美的海景 |
[10:02] | and a girl bike-locked to the carousel. | 和一个被自行车锁锁在旋转木马上的姑娘 |
[10:05] | What? I didn’t say that. | 呸呸呸 我啥也没说 |
[10:05] | Okay, snow cones on me. | 走吧 我请你们吃刨冰 |
[10:07] | Go pick out your flavors, go crazy. | 味道随便选 别太激动 |
[10:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上来 |
[10:10] | Hi, how you doing? Greetings. | 你们好 很高兴见到你们 |
[10:12] | What are you doing? | 你们在这干嘛呢 |
[10:13] | I’ve bike-locked myself | 我把自己锁在 |
[10:14] | – to Mr. Goiter to save him. – Yeah. | -粗脖先生身上来救他 -没错 |
[10:16] | Leave now, or I will make you leave. | 现在马上离开 不然我就亲自动手了 |
[10:18] | Oh, do you have the ability | 你有这能耐 |
[10:20] | to make 13-year-old girls poop out keys? | 让一个十三岁的小女孩拉出钥匙来么 |
[10:22] | He might! Don’t look in his eyes! | 说不准哦 别看他的眼睛 |
[10:23] | This guy’s trying to make my sister poop! | 这家伙要逼我姐姐拉屎 |
[10:26] | No, I am not! | 不 我没有 |
[10:27] | Girl-pooper! Girl-pooper! | 逼女孩拉屎的流氓 流氓 |
[10:29] | – Girl-pooper! – Shut up! | -逼女孩拉屎的流氓 -闭嘴 |
[10:31] | This is boarding school all over again! | 我上寄宿学校的经历又重演了 |
[10:33] | Boarding school sounds fun. | 寄宿学校听起来蛮有趣的 |
[10:35] | So, Felix put you up to this, huh? | 这都是费力克斯指使你干的 是吧 |
[10:36] | Kidnapping me so he can show | 绑架我 这样他就能 |
[10:38] | his developers around my wharf parts? | 带开发商参观我的码头了 |
[10:41] | No. Yes. | 不 好吧是的 |
[10:43] | Well, I want to go shopping. I want some new stuff. | 我购物去了 我要买点新衣服 |
[10:45] | What? You can’t just leave a kidnapping to go shopping. | 纳尼 你咋能把肉票扔这自己去购物 |
[10:48] | This isn’t Florida. | 这儿可不是佛罗里达 |
[10:49] | Bye! | 回见了您呐 |
[10:51] | Shop! Yeah. | 购物 万岁 |
[10:53] | So, you’re probably mad. | 你这会应该生气了吧 |
[10:56] | Not really. Doesn’t matter. | 并没有 多大事儿啊 |
[10:57] | I’m not going to sell, anyway, ever. | 我不会卖的 想都别想 |
[10:59] | So, we might as well eat. Right? | 我们照旧去吃饭 如何 |
[11:00] | Yeah. Oh, my God. | 好的 艾玛 |
[11:02] | I… forgot my wallet. | 我没带钱包 |
[11:03] | Imagine. | 有趣哈 |
[11:04] | You could cover and I’ll get you back. | 你先垫一下回头还你 |
[11:06] | You want to do that? | 可以咩 |
[11:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:08] | Why wouldn’t I pay for my own kidnapping lunch? | 我当然要为绑架我的午餐付钱啊 |
[11:12] | All right. Bob’s Bistro on the Beach. | 好吧 海滨鲍汉堡小店 |
[11:13] | Bob’s Bistro on the Beach. Here we go. | 海滨鲍汉堡小店 好吧 |
[11:15] | Mr. Fischoeder, | 费舍奥德先生 |
[11:16] | I know you said you weren’t gonna sell ever, | 我知道你说过你不会卖掉码头 |
[11:18] | but if you did sell the wharf, you could… | 但如果你卖了 你可以 |
[11:20] | I told you, Bob, it’s off the table. | 我说了 鲍勃 这个问题不讨论了 |
[11:22] | Now, uh, what to talk about. | 我们来讨论什么呢 |
[11:24] | What do you think of… loose women? | 你对淫荡的女人 怎么看 |
[11:26] | I like them. | 我喜欢 |
[11:28] | Mr. Fischoeder. | 费舍奥德先生 |
[11:30] | * I know you’re already a wealthy-ish guy* | *我知道你钱已经很多* |
[11:34] | * But think of what that condo money could buy* | *但想想修公寓能带来什么* |
[11:38] | * And I’d open up Bob’s Beach Burgers and Fries* | *海滨鲍勃汉堡小店将属于我* |
[11:42] | * Oh, nice things are nice* | *要多美好 有多美好* |
[11:45] | – Not interested. – * Your own private island* | -没兴趣 -*你将拥有* |
[11:47] | – * A million eye patches* – No, I don’t think so | -*自己的私人岛屿* -我不这么想 |
[11:50] | * A gold swimming pool to* | *钞票全部装进* |
[11:51] | – *hold all of your cashes* – No, sorry, Bob | -*黄金泳池里* -不用了 鲍勃 |
[11:54] | * I’d hire real waiters who all have mustaches* | *我也会请长胡子的上菜伙计* |
[11:54] | * No, no, no, no, no, no, no* | *不不不不不* |
[11:58] | * Oh, nice things are nice* | *要多美好 有多美好* |
[12:02] | * Soon you will see just how nice life can be* | *你很快就能看到生活多美好* |
[12:05] | * When you start raking in condo people’s money* | *因为修公寓可以赚大把钞票* |
[12:10] | * Ooh, I love this dress, * | *我喜欢这条裙子* |
[12:11] | * does it come in size three* | *有没有三号的码子* |
[12:14] | Okay, six? | 好吧 六号 |
[12:15] | Okay, ten? | 好吧 十号 |
[12:16] | *Oh, nice things are nice* | *要多美好 有多美好* |
[12:19] | * I’m chained to Mr. Goiter | *我和粗脖先生是一家* |
[12:23] | * In hopes that they don’t destroy her* | *请你们不要伤害她* |
[12:26] | * Okay, it’s not a her, but I really* | *好吧 不该用”她” 可我* |
[12:29] | * Really wanted it to rhyme* | *只是想押韵* |
[12:33] | * A legion of servants, all at your command* | *仆人军团 任你差遣* |
[12:37] | * An army of tigers, like you always planned* | *猛虎之师 如你所愿* |
[12:41] | *I could buy my own missiles to launch at Engl… * | *我可以自己买导弹发射到英格* |
[12:45] | Never mind, I’m not telling. | 算了 不提了 |
[12:46] | * My sophisticated burgers they would understand* | *他们会懂我精心制作的汉堡餐* |
[12:52] | * Oh, nice things are nice… * | *要多美好 有多美好* |
[12:56] | You guys. | 盆友们 |
[12:57] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:58] | There’s no singing in here. | 这儿不能唱歌的 |
[13:00] | – Oh, sorry. – Thank you. – Sorry. | -对不起哦 -谢谢合作 -抱歉 |
[13:01] | Sorry. Terribly sorry. – Yeah. | 对不起 太对不起了 -没错 |
[13:02] | – Thank you. – Got carried away. | -谢谢 -太投入了 |
[13:04] | So… | 那么 |
[13:05] | did you guys have fun? | 你们玩得还开心么 |
[13:07] | Yeah. We, shared a moment. | 是的 我们很享受 |
[13:09] | I think. Or maybe not. | 我想 或者也许没有吧 |
[13:12] | I don’t know. This is a disaster. | 我不知道 简直是场灾难 |
[13:13] | – Bob? – Yeah? | -鲍勃 -什么 |
[13:14] | I don’t know what it is about you, | 我不知道你有什么魔力 |
[13:15] | you bushy-armed bastard. | 你这一手毛的混蛋 |
[13:17] | But you’ve convinced me to sell Wonder Wharf. | 但你说服了我把奇幻码头卖掉 |
[13:20] | Really? That-That’s great. | 真的咩 太好了 |
[13:21] | – Hooray! – Hooray! All right! | -万岁 -万岁 |
[13:23] | Have you ever tried brushing it this way? Like this? | 你有没有试过这样刷它 像这样 |
[13:25] | No, uh, but I will. | 没有 不过我会试下 |
[13:28] | It’s a good look for you. | 这样适合你 |
[13:29] | Calvin, where have you been? | 凯尔文 你去哪了 |
[13:31] | What have I been doing? Just, you know, | 你问我做了啥 你知道 |
[13:32] | had myself kind of a chill-out day. | 就放松了一天 |
[13:34] | You know, made a collage, skipped a rock. | 做了个拼图 跳了跳石头 |
[13:37] | Felix, listen. | 费力克斯 听着 |
[13:37] | you can tell your developers that I’ll sell. | 告诉你的开发商们 我会卖的 |
[13:40] | Yah mo be there! | 太棒了 哦也 |
[13:42] | Let’s start calling the lawyers! | 我们可以开始找律师了 |
[13:44] | What’s going on over at the wharf? | 码头那边出啥事了 |
[13:45] | Oh, nothing, nothing. | 没啥 没啥 |
[13:46] | Lot of people. | 好多人 |
[13:47] | Are those news trucks? | 那是新闻车么 |
[13:48] | Hey. Don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[13:50] | Look at me. Check this out. Here we go. | 看我的 切克闹 |
[13:51] | Go down, and then my arms go back and forth, | 上上下下 前前后后 |
[13:53] | I lift my leg up and… | 抬抬腿 |
[13:54] | Why have you locked yourself | 你为何要把你自己 |
[13:56] | to this horse, young lady? | 和这匹马锁起来 小姑娘 |
[13:57] | Well, he has a name; it’s Mr. Goiter. | 他有名字的 他叫粗脖先生 |
[13:59] | Oh, there’s my dad. Dad! | 我老爸来了 老爸 |
[14:01] | They want to destroy the carousel. | 他们要拆掉旋转木马 |
[14:03] | – You have to help me stop them. – Tina! | -你要帮我阻止他们 -蒂娜 |
[14:05] | Aw, you look so pretty for the news. | 你在新闻里看起来真美 |
[14:07] | Tina, I know you love the carousel, | 蒂娜 我知道你爱旋转木马 |
[14:08] | but I have to tell you something. | 但我有事要告诉你 |
[14:10] | They’re tearing down Wonder Wharf to build condos. | 他们要拆了码头修公寓啦 |
[14:13] | No…! | 不 |
[14:16] | you weren’t supposed to hear that. | 你们什么也没听到 |
[14:17] | It’s for the best. | 这对大家都好 |
[14:18] | You understand, right, honey? | 你懂的吧 亲爱的 |
[14:20] | Damn you all to hell! | 你们都去死吧 |
[14:22] | Yup, so… great. | 嗯 很好 |
[14:24] | They’re tearing down Wonder Wharf? | 你说他们要拆奇幻码头 |
[14:26] | What if I grow? | 要是我长高了呢 |
[14:27] | What rides am I gonna ride on now?! | 你让我上哪儿去坐过山车 |
[14:29] | Why even grow?! | 我还长高干嘛 |
[14:30] | And what do I do with 10,000 skee-ball tickets?! | 我那1000张快乐滚球的票还有什么用 |
[14:33] | I’ve been saving up for the Pontiac Solstice! | 我还指望拿它赢一辆庞蒂克跑车回家呢 |
[14:35] | Mr. Fischoeder, is this true? | 费舍奥德先生 这是真的吗 |
[14:37] | Are you selling the Wharf? | 你真的要卖掉奇幻码头吗 |
[14:38] | – Yes, it’s, – Calvin, Calvin. | -是的 我 -凯尔文 凯尔文 |
[14:40] | Can I take this one? | 让我来说吧 |
[14:41] | Hi, I’m Felix Fischoeder. | 嗨 我是费力克斯·费舍奥德 |
[14:43] | The other odor. | 凯尔文的弟弟 |
[14:43] | Listen, folks, once those wealthy condo owners | 大家听我说 一旦这些高级住宅的住户 |
[14:46] | start patronizing your businesses, | 开始光顾你们的小店 |
[14:48] | your disappointing, fruitless lives will be full of fruit, | 你们失败的人生将从此硕果累累 |
[14:51] | because you will be rich enough to buy fruit. | 因为你们到时候就有钱买水果了 |
[14:54] | Yeah. Sweet condo-people money. | 哇 赚住高级公寓的人的钱哦 |
[14:57] | – That’s right! – That’s right! | -没错 -没错 |
[14:58] | – That’s right! – That’s right! | -没错 -没错 |
[14:59] | Let’s get their money! | 去赚他们的钱咯 |
[15:00] | All right. | 好耶 |
[15:02] | Hey, I know you got a lot going on here, | 我知道你有你的立场 |
[15:04] | but, uh, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 但接下来我可能得这么做 |
[15:05] | We’re gonna cut out this pole, | 我们要锯断这杆子 |
[15:07] | pull you off with a forklift, | 用叉车把你弄下来 |
[15:08] | and… hopefully, it’s safe. | 但愿不会有危险 |
[15:10] | What? | 啥 |
[15:11] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[15:12] | What’s going on? What is happening? | 发生什么事了 怎么回事 |
[15:14] | – What is happening?! – Tina! | -怎么回事 -蒂娜 |
[15:18] | Well, at least Mr. Goiter’s okay. | 至少粗脖先生没事 |
[15:21] | Tina, my precious baby angel! | 蒂娜 我的天使宝贝 |
[15:23] | Tina, are you all right? | 蒂娜 你还好吗 |
[15:24] | No, I’m not! First Mr. Fischoeder | 我不好 先是费舍奥德先生 |
[15:26] | wants to tear down the carousel, | 要拆旋转木马 |
[15:28] | now you want to tear down the whole wharf? | 现在你又要拆奇幻码头了 |
[15:29] | This place means a lot to a lot of people. | 奇幻码头是很多人的回忆呢 |
[15:32] | What’s wrong with you?! | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[15:33] | Okay, honey, you’re hysterical. | 行了 宝贝 你失去理智了 |
[15:35] | It’s all right. Come here. | 没事儿的 来抱抱 |
[15:36] | Mama’s gonna hug you back to normal. | 抱一抱你就正常了 |
[15:38] | Come on. | 来来 |
[15:38] | This park is like… like the heart of the town. | 这公园 这公园是小镇的心脏呢 |
[15:41] | Shu-shush, shush, shush, shush. | 嘘 嘘 别说了 |
[15:43] | Shu-shush, shush, shush, shush. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[15:44] | Oh, my God. You’re right. Tina’s right. | 天哪 你说得对 蒂娜说得对 |
[15:47] | – I was gonna say all that stuff! – You were? | -那些话本来是我要说的 -是吗 |
[15:49] | No, but you guys are getting so clique-ish! | 不是 我是怕被你们排挤 |
[15:53] | So you convinced Mr. Fischoeder to sell? | 是你说服费舍奥德先生卖码头的 |
[15:55] | – Yes. – To build condos? | -是的 -就为了修公寓 |
[15:57] | – As in condominiums? – Yes. | -很高级的那种公寓 -是的 |
[15:59] | Dad, I love you, but what the hell were you thinking, | 老爸 我爱你 但你是脑袋秀逗了吗 |
[16:01] | you idiot? Sorry, I love you. | 你个白痴 对不起 我爱你 |
[16:03] | Oh, God, I-I got to go talk to him. | 天哪 我 我得去跟他谈谈 |
[16:05] | No! The condos! The money! | 不 公寓 钞票 |
[16:06] | Hey, I got an idea, let’s go get pretzels. | 我想到了 我们去买椒盐饼干吃吧 |
[16:08] | Lin, I-I knew Felix was wrong, | 琳 我明明知道费力克斯不对 |
[16:10] | but I let myself get talked into it. | 还让自己被他说服了 |
[16:11] | I got to go fix this. | 我得去弥补我的过错 |
[16:13] | Just be rational! | 理智点 |
[16:15] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[16:16] | Linda, let go. | 琳达 放手 |
[16:18] | Linda, stop it. | 琳达 住手 |
[16:18] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[16:20] | – Mom, let him go. – Let him go, Mom! | -老妈 让他去 -让他去 老妈 |
[16:22] | – Drag her off me! – Don’t do it! | -快把她拖走 -别去 |
[16:24] | – No, you let him go! – Don’t you do it! | -不 你放开他 -不准你去 |
[16:25] | Get her off! | 让她放手 |
[16:29] | Nuts. | 疯了 |
[16:29] | Now, these condo people– | 跟我说说 |
[16:31] | what percentage of their income | 你觉得那些高级公寓居民会把收入的 |
[16:32] | would you say they spend on yarn? | 几成花在买毛线上呢 |
[16:34] | Oh, what a good question. | 好问题 |
[16:36] | Roughly 45%. | 大概45%吧 |
[16:38] | That’s not very high! | 太低了 |
[16:39] | Hey, Mr. Fischoeder, could I speak to you for a minute? | 费舍奥德先生 能跟你说两句话吗 |
[16:41] | – In private? – Yes. Please. | -就我俩 -求之不得 |
[16:43] | These people keep talking to me. | 这些人老快把我烦死了 |
[16:45] | How about we go on a ride? | 我们去坐个什么吧 |
[16:47] | Hey, I heard good things about the Scream-I-cane. | 听说”惊声尖叫”不错 |
[16:49] | Okay, what the hell. | 好吧 管他的 |
[16:50] | Come on, Gene. We’re going, too. | 快 吉恩 我们也去 |
[16:52] | I told you, no roller coasters! | 我说了我不坐过山车的 |
[16:54] | The technology just isn’t there yet! | 我们的科技还没那么发达 |
[16:56] | Now here’s a question for you. | 现在我要问大家一个问题 |
[16:58] | Who likes nightclubs with a Caribbean theme | 有谁喜欢有29岁妙龄少女 |
[17:00] | and a 29-year-old singer | 同时也是本人女友 |
[17:01] | who happens to be my girlfriend? | 驻唱的加勒比主题派对吗 |
[17:04] | It’s me. | 就是我 |
[17:05] | Hey, Mr. Fischoeder. | 嗨 费舍奥德先生 |
[17:06] | You’re looking rich today, sir. | 你今天看起来也很富态哦 |
[17:08] | Hey, we’re with the boss man, Mickey, so lay off! | 米奇 我们和老大一起来的 闪开 |
[17:11] | Yup, safety second, that’s what I always say. | 没问题 安全第二嘛 我一直这么说 |
[17:13] | Stop us! Stop us! You’re terrible at your job! | 拦住我们 拦住我们 你太不称职了 |
[17:16] | We appreciate your feedback. | 谢谢你提出的宝贵意见 |
[17:18] | I’m gonna die and I never got to see | 我要死了 再没机会见到 |
[17:20] | Hall & Oates live! | 霍尔与奥兹本人了 |
[17:21] | – So, you can’t sell the wharf. – Really? | -你不能卖掉码头 -是吗 |
[17:23] | – Yes. – Great. | -是的 -太好了 |
[17:25] | Hey, I have some laundry here. | 看哪 我这正好有衣服要洗 |
[17:26] | Maybe I’ll just throw it into you, | 我可以直接扔给你 |
[17:29] | big fat washing machine man. | 你这洗衣机肥男 |
[17:31] | – What? – ‘Cause you’re wishy-washy! | -啥 -因为你老转来转去拿不定主意 |
[17:33] | You just convinced me to sell the wharf. | 你刚刚才说服我卖掉码头 |
[17:35] | Look, Mr. Fischoeder, I was wrong. I got greedy. | 费舍奥德先生 我错了 我太贪心了 |
[17:40] | I don’t feel good! | 我感觉不太好 |
[17:41] | – Good! – Yeah! | -很好 -哦耶 |
[17:43] | I got caught up in having this nice place | 我被幻想迷昏头了 想在海滩边 |
[17:45] | on the beach, selling burgers to– | 开间汉堡店 卖汉堡给 |
[17:47] | Oh, God– fancy rich people. | 天哪 那些浮夸的富人 |
[17:51] | Why did I think this would be a good place to talk?! | 我为啥要选这个地方跟你谈话 |
[17:54] | ‘Cause you’re an idiot! | 因为你就是个二逼 |
[17:57] | It always seems to get stuck here on the big hill. | 每次到最高点都感觉它好像停住了 |
[17:59] | And then the limbs come off. | 接着断胳膊断腿就来了 |
[18:02] | – Oh, God. – Louise, is it over? | -天 -露易丝 结束了吗 |
[18:03] | Am I home on the couch | 我是不是已经在家里的沙发上 |
[18:04] | watching The Closer yet? | 看《罪案终结》了 |
[18:05] | Yup. | 是的 |
[18:06] | This episode takes place on the Scream-I-cane! | 这集发生在过山车上啊 |
[18:09] | – It’s beautiful. – Are you going to try to kiss me? | -好美 -你该不是要吻我了吧 |
[18:11] | What? | 啥 |
[18:12] | Well, you used to be straight, | 虽然你过去是直男 |
[18:13] | but who knows with Mr. Flippy Floppy? | 但你也是”扶不起”老兄呢 |
[18:15] | Mr. Fischoeder, listen. | 费舍奥德先生 听着 |
[18:16] | I thought I wanted nice things, | 我以为自己想拥有美好的东西 |
[18:18] | but I don’t even like nice things. | 但我其实根本不喜欢美好的东西 |
[18:19] | I mean, look at this shirt. | 看看我这件T恤 |
[18:21] | This is my favorite shirt. | 它已经是我最喜欢的一件了 |
[18:23] | That is so sad. | 太难过了 |
[18:25] | Look, those condos would make us like everywhere else. | 修公寓会把这里变得和别处一样千篇一律 |
[18:28] | The wharf is the heart of the town. | 码头是小镇的心脏 |
[18:30] | It’s what makes this place special. | 正是有了码头这里才那么特别 |
[18:31] | I mean, sure, it’s run down, it-it’s really seedy, | 虽然它很破 镇风又不好 |
[18:35] | it’s kind of dirty, they don’t pick up the garbage. | 还很脏 都没人来收垃圾 |
[18:37] | But it’s also great. | 但它也很棒 |
[18:40] | So, are they gonna chopper us out of here or… | 他们会派直升机来就我们么还是 |
[18:48] | Oh, God, off. Yes, off. | 天哪 可以下了 终于结束了 |
[18:50] | We did it! I lived. | 我们做到了 我活下来了 |
[18:52] | I knew that rules didn’t apply to me. I knew it! | 我就知道那些规定对我不适用 我就知道 |
[18:55] | My pants are moist but not wet. | 我裤子润润的 但没湿 |
[18:57] | Oh, that part’s wet. | 那一块湿了 |
[18:58] | Boy, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on a ride; | 好家伙 我都好久没坐过山车了 |
[19:00] | they’re wonderful. | 感觉太棒了 |
[19:02] | Papa always said people like things | 爸比总是说 人们就爱那些 |
[19:03] | that go up and down and side to side | 上上下下 左摇右晃 |
[19:05] | and jiggle all their stuff around. | 摇来摇去的东西 |
[19:06] | – And mother sewed that on a pillow. – That’s nice. | -妈妈还把这话绣枕头上了 -真好 |
[19:08] | I’m never selling Wonder Wharf. | 我再也不卖奇幻码头了 |
[19:10] | – What? – Never! | -啥 -永远不卖 |
[19:12] | What are you saying?! | 你在说什么 |
[19:14] | I’m not ever selling this wharf! | 我不卖码头了 |
[19:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:18] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[19:20] | Damn it! | 我去 |
[19:21] | – Linda! – Wha…? | -琳达 -咋了 |
[19:22] | – I’m going on again. – Me, too! | -我要再去坐一次 -我也要 |
[19:24] | And here I come, too. | 我也来啦 |
[19:26] | Clop, clop, clop, clop, clop, clop, clop, clop. | 哒哒 哒哒 哒哒 哒哒 |
[19:29] | Felix, what about my nightclub? | 费力克斯 我的夜店呢 |
[19:31] | Fanny, Fanny, Fanny, Fanny, Fanny, Fanny, Fanny… | 梵妮 梵妮 梵妮 梵妮 |
[19:33] | No! You’re not getting any of this. | 不 你休想再碰我这里 |
[19:35] | – Or this. – What? | -这里 -什么 |
[19:36] | Or even this. | 还有这里 |
[19:38] | Thanks for saving the town, Dad. | 谢谢你救了小镇 老爸 |
[19:40] | You’re welcome, Tina. | 不用谢 蒂娜 |
[19:41] | Thanks for reminding me what’s important. | 谢谢你提醒我什么才是最重要的 |
[19:43] | Yeah, sure. Hey have you ever pooped out a key? | 应该的 你拉出过钥匙吗 |
[19:45] | No. dice. | 没有 也不可能 |
[19:48] | Well, okay, I’ll figure it out. | 好吧 我自己解决 |
[19:51] | So, we really did it, huh? | 看来我们真的做到了 是吧 |
[19:53] | Well, I did it. You almost blew it. | 我做到了 你差点搞砸了 |
[19:55] | Yeah, but then I brought it all home, | 但我后来又挽回了 |
[19:56] | kind of heroically– | 可以说是力挽狂澜 |
[19:58] | not to pat myself on the back, but… | 我不是吹牛 但 |
[19:59] | Felix. | 费力克斯 |
[20:00] | – There you are. – Uh, sorry. | -你来啦 -抱歉了 |
[20:02] | I, uh… I realized what you were trying to do | 我 后来才意识到你要做的 |
[20:04] | was horribly wrong and… is that a gun? | 是极其错误的 那是枪吗 |
[20:06] | Yup. It sure is. It’s where I keep my bullets. | 绝对是的 装了子弹的哦 |
[20:10] | Okay, well, I’m going to, uh, head out. | 那啥 我要 先走了 |
[20:12] | No, no! No, no, no. | 不不 不不不 |
[20:16] | Oh, he’s doing that laugh. | 他又发出那种笑声了 |
[20:17] | – I don’t like that. – No. | -我不喜欢 -我也是 |
[20:19] | Are you thinking of something funny from earlier today? | 你是想到今天发生的什么好玩的事了吗 |
[20:22] | – No! I’m laughing maniacally! – Okey dokey. | -不 我是在狂笑 -好吧 |
[20:24] | Glad you like this rotten old wharf so much, | 我为你这么喜欢这破码头感到高兴 |
[20:27] | ’cause it’s where they’re going to find | 因为这里也将会是你这具 |
[20:28] | your rotten old bodies. | 又老又破之躯的葬身之地 |
[20:30] | Hey, hey. I-I don’t think you have a rotten old body. | 我不认为你的身体又老又破 |
[20:33] | I think he’s talking to both of us, right? | 我认为他说的是我们俩 是吧 |
[20:35] | No, no, no. Can’t be. | 不不不 不可能 |
[20:37] | – You’re the old one. – Look at your face. What? | -你才老呢 看看你这张脸 -啥 |
[20:39] | Shut up! You’re both old and you’re both gonna die! | 闭嘴 你俩都老 你俩都得死 |
[20:42] | – Oh, so you did mean both of us. – Yeah. | -你真的是在说我们俩啊 -是的 |
[20:43] | Quiet, please! | 闭嘴 |
[20:46] | *Wonder Wharf* | *奇幻码头* |
[20:50] | *Wharf of wonder* | *奇幻的码头* |
[20:54] | *This won’t end* | *鲍勃还没挂* |
[20:57] | *Till Bob’s six feet under* | *一切就还没完* |
[21:03] | *He wanted things that were nice* | *他想要美好的东西* |
[21:06] | *But will he pay the ultimate price?* | *但他是否会为此付出代价* |
[21:10] | *Wonder Wharf* | *奇幻码头* |
[21:13] | *Wonder Wharf* | *奇幻码头* |