时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | [So You Think You Can Dance | 别让蚂蚁争霸 灭虫公司 美国真人秀节目《舞林争霸》] |
[00:18] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[00:18] | Someone took the mop part off this mop. | 谁把拖把头给摘下来了 |
[00:20] | Oh, my God. No! | 天哪 不 |
[00:22] | Sorry, Dad, I took it. | 抱歉 老爸 是我拿的 |
[00:23] | I’m going out for cheerleader, | 我要去参加啦啦队的选拔赛 |
[00:24] | and I needed some practice pom-poms. | 需要啦啦球练习 |
[00:26] | Oh, Gene, for my other pom-pom, | 对了 吉恩 我借了你的麻花辫假发 |
[00:27] | I borrowed your Rasta wig. | 当另外一个啦啦球 |
[00:29] | Not cool, mon. It’s okay. | 那可不行 老兄 好吧没关系 |
[00:31] | So, Tina, you’re going out for cheerleader! | 蒂娜 你要去参加啦啦的选拔啊 |
[00:33] | That’s exciting. | 好激动啊 |
[00:34] | Yeah. At wrestling matches, | 是的 在摔跤比赛里 |
[00:35] | cheerleaders are only ten feet from the action. | 啦啦队离赛场只有十英尺的距离 |
[00:37] | When things get sweaty, | 如果场面激烈 |
[00:38] | that’s the splash zone. | 都能淋到选手飞溅的汗水了 |
[00:39] | I-I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[00:40] | Isn’t cheerleading kind of, well, silly? | 啦啦队不是挺傻的吗 |
[00:42] | Plus, do you really want to get splashed by that? | 还有 你真的想被汗水淋么 |
[00:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:45] | Don’t you? | 你难道不想么 |
[00:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[00:47] | Cheerleaders help the team win by jumping around | 啦啦队才是赢得比赛的关键好吗 |
[00:49] | and touching their toes and asking if you’re ready | 她们又蹦又跳 又要摸脚趾 |
[00:51] | and then they say, “Okay!” | 还要大声喊口号 |
[00:53] | And they whip the crowd into a frenzy by spelling words. | 她们还通过拼单词让赛场气氛嗨起来 |
[00:55] | W-O-R-D-S! Words! | W O R D S 单词 |
[00:57] | Lin, you’re talking like you were a cheerleader. | 琳 你说得好像自己当过啦啦队似的 |
[01:00] | What? I was! | 咋了 我是当过啊 |
[01:01] | Well, my best friend Monica was. | 好吧 我闺蜜莫妮卡当过 |
[01:03] | So I was right there in the entourage. | 我一直当陪练来着 |
[01:04] | People were like, | 大家通常会说 |
[01:05] | “Hey, let’s go to cheerleader practice.” | “我们去排练啦啦队吧” |
[01:06] | And I would be like, | 而我就会说 |
[01:07] | “Okay, I’ll drive you.” | “好吧 我开车带你们去” |
[01:08] | Tryouts are today. | 今天就是选拔赛了 |
[01:09] | I didn’t want to tell you guys till I felt ready, | 我想准备好了再告诉你们 |
[01:11] | so I’ve been practicing in my closet. | 所以一直在衣橱里练习 |
[01:13] | Tina, do you really think you’re the cheerleader type? | 蒂娜 你真的认为你是当啦啦队的料吗 |
[01:16] | Bob, be supportive. | 鲍勃 支持一下嘛 |
[01:17] | Come on, what cheer you gonna do for the tryout? | 选拔赛上你打算喊什么口号 |
[01:19] | Let’s go, ignite, the Wagstaff team is dynamite. | 燃烧吧 瓦格斯塔夫队 你们棒极了 |
[01:22] | Okay, we’re ready. Let’s hear you do it. | 好吧 我们准备好了 表演看看 |
[01:24] | I just did it. | 我刚就是在表演 |
[01:25] | Of course you did. | 这样啊 |
[01:27] | Tina, honey, | 蒂娜 宝贝 |
[01:28] | if you don’t make it, it’s okay. | 即使你没通过 也没关系 |
[01:30] | In fact, sometimes cheerleaders are not the nicest people. | 其实 进啦啦队的不一定就是什么好人 |
[01:33] | – What? – My friend Monica– | -什么意思 -我朋友莫妮卡 |
[01:34] | one time, she ditched me at the food court | 有一次 她把我丢在了美食街 |
[01:36] | to hang out with the other cheerleaders. | 和别的啦啦队队员玩去了 |
[01:38] | I had so many free samples of sesame chicken, | 我一气之下吃了好多免费试吃的芝麻鸡 |
[01:41] | I can’t eat it to this day. | 以至于到现在我都不想再吃那玩意儿 |
[01:43] | You ate sesame chicken last night, Lin. | 你昨晚才吃了芝麻鸡 琳 |
[01:44] | I know, but I didn’t like it. | 我知道 但我并不喜欢 |
[01:46] | Damn you, Monica! | 你去死吧 莫妮卡 |
[01:48] | Oh, my God. Okay! Gene, Louise, | 天哪 好啦 吉恩 露易丝 |
[01:50] | why don’t you go to tryouts to support Tina? | 你们为何不去选拔赛现场给蒂娜加油呢 |
[01:52] | I’m sure she could use it. | 她肯定很需要你们的应援的 |
[01:53] | – Okay. – Oh, no way. I’m busy. | -好吧 -不行 我很忙 |
[01:55] | By the way, with a cartwheel, | 问一下 表演 |
[01:56] | are your hands or your face | 翻跟头动作的时候先着地的 |
[01:57] | supposed to touch the ground first? | 应该是手还是脸呢 |
[01:59] | Actually, I’ll make time. | 那啥 我会腾出时间的 |
[02:02] | We are the Whalers! | 我们是捕鲸者 |
[02:04] | It’s true! | 是真的 |
[02:05] | We’re gonna sink our hooks in you! | 我们把钩子深深扎进你的身体 |
[02:09] | Whalers! | 捕鲸者 |
[02:11] | Oh… God. | 天哪 |
[02:12] | – Great job. – I hate cheerleading. | -不错 -我讨厌啦啦队 |
[02:14] | Her pom-poms make me want to vom-vom. | 我都想呕了 |
[02:16] | She’s in my math class and she makes me sad. | 她和我一起上数学课 我真受不了她 |
[02:19] | I scored her a 4.7. | 我给了她4.7分 |
[02:20] | We don’t have a point system, Todd. | 我们这不是计分制 陶德 |
[02:22] | I use a personal point system. | 我用的个人计分制 |
[02:24] | Oh, great. Next! | 很好 下一位 |
[02:26] | – Hi, I’m Tina. – Yay, | -你们好 我是蒂娜 -加油 |
[02:28] | Tina! Go, Tina! | 蒂娜 加油 蒂娜 |
[02:30] | Tina’s a wee-na! | 蒂娜最棒 |
[02:32] | Let’s go, ignite, | 燃烧吧 瓦格斯塔夫队 |
[02:33] | the Wagstaff team is dynamite. | 你们棒极了 |
[02:36] | Now the big finish. | 结尾重头戏来了 |
[02:39] | I’m okay. I just bit my tongue. | 我没事 只是咬到了舌头 |
[02:42] | Nailed it! | 成功了 |
[02:44] | Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina! | 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[02:46] | He’s got spirit. I hear it. | 他好有气势哦 我听到了 |
[02:53] | Okay, I’m done. | 好吧 我完成任务了 |
[02:54] | Gene’s the Belcher we should get on the squad. | 我们应该把贝尔彻家的吉恩编入啦啦队 |
[02:56] | Wait, I’m the Yell King here, | 等等 “口号王子”的称号是我的 |
[02:57] | and I got the guy stuff handled. | 队里的阳刚元素都是我来负责的 |
[02:59] | I mean, is this a cheer squad or a male revue? | 让那小子加入是要演讽刺男性的滑稽剧么 |
[03:04] | Let’s chat with Gene. | 我们来和吉恩聊聊 |
[03:06] | But Tina was the one that was trying out. | 但蒂娜才是参加面试的人 |
[03:08] | That’s okay, Gene. | 没关系 吉恩 |
[03:09] | At least I didn’t embarrass myself. | 至少我没有给自己丢脸 |
[03:11] | I don’t even understand her. | 我都听不懂她在说什么 |
[03:13] | Gene, what do you say? | 吉恩 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:14] | Are you in or are you in? | 你是参加呢 还是参加呢 |
[03:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:16] | I’ve got a lot going on after school. | 我课后有很多活动的 |
[03:19] | Clearly. I-I’m surprised he even made time for us today. | 那是 我都惊讶他今天为我们腾出了时间 |
[03:21] | Yeah, you’d have to offer me something pretty sweet | 是的 你们得给我点甜头 |
[03:23] | to compete with my afternoon bath ‘n’ snack. | 让我愿意放弃下午的”沐浴与零食”时间 |
[03:26] | Well, there’s attention, popularity… | 你将会赢得关注 人气 |
[03:27] | Got it, don’t need it. | 明白 没兴趣 |
[03:29] | – Silk cheer shorts. – I’m in. | -真丝啦啦队短裤 -我加入 |
[03:30] | Yay, Gene’s a cheerleader! | 太好啦 吉恩加入啦啦队啦 |
[03:33] | The prophecy has been fulfilled! | 预言实现了 |
[03:36] | Bob, here come the kids. | 鲍勃 孩子们回来了 |
[03:37] | I’m sure Tina got bad news. | 蒂娜带回来的肯定是坏消息 |
[03:38] | Just don’t overreact. | 别反应过激 |
[03:40] | Why would I overreact? | 我为什么会反应过激 |
[03:41] | I’m the one who thinks cheerleading is silly. | 我本来就认为啦啦队很蠢好吗 |
[03:43] | Listen, you can be a little insensitive. | 你可以装作漠不关心 |
[03:45] | Just follow my lead. | 看我行动就行了 |
[03:46] | Tina flew too close to the floor | 蒂娜飞得离地面太近 |
[03:48] | and hit her face on it– swollen tongue. | 所以撞到脸 舌头肿了 |
[03:50] | It was so much easier in my closet. | 我在衣橱里做的时候要简单多了 |
[03:52] | Oh, my God, sweetie. | 天哪 亲爱的 |
[03:54] | Your poor tongue. | 你那可怜的舌头 |
[03:55] | Who cares if you didn’t make dumb old cheerleader, right? | 谁在乎你进没进个蠢啦啦队呢 是吧 |
[03:58] | You know what? They can… | 你知道吗 他们可以 |
[03:59] | Oh, my God! Gene’s a cheerleader! | 天哪 吉恩加入啦啦队了 |
[04:02] | He’s a jo… Bob, Gene’s a cheerleader! | 他是 鲍勃 吉恩加入啦啦队了 |
[04:06] | So, Mom doesn’t seem to care. | 老妈倒是真不在乎 |
[04:08] | Oh, God, how’d this crazy, | 天哪 我们居然会遇到 |
[04:09] | wonderful thing happen to us? | 这么疯狂又美好的事情 |
[04:12] | Just take it in. | 尽情享受吧 |
[04:14] | I’m a cheerleader mom! | 我是啦啦队成员的妈啦 |
[04:15] | Oh, I can’t stand it! | 我心脏受不了了 |
[04:17] | Um, obviously your-your mom is very proud. | 很显然 你们老妈非常骄傲 |
[04:19] | Uh, just like she’s proud– and sensitive– | 当然她对你们中的每一个 |
[04:22] | about all you kids. | 都既骄傲又有感情 |
[04:23] | – Right, Lin? – What? | -对吗 琳 -什么 |
[04:24] | Oh. Oh, yeah. Oh, Tina. | 对对 蒂娜 |
[04:26] | You want to suck on a bag of frozen peas or something? | 你要来点冻豆子什么的吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah, that’ll help. | 嗯 或许我会好受点 |
[04:30] | I’m sorry, I can’t understand you. | 不好意思 我听不懂你说啥 |
[04:31] | Come here, Gene, oh, Gene! | 来抱抱 吉恩 小吉恩 |
[04:33] | Ooh, let me wear your jacket! | 让我穿穿你的小外套 |
[04:35] | Oh, no, it’s too small; | 不 太小了 |
[04:36] | let me put it on my shoulder. | 让我披在肩上 |
[04:37] | Look at it on my shoulder. | 瞻仰瞻仰 |
[04:38] | Geez, Tina, that looks bad. | 老天啊 蒂娜 你好像很严重啊 |
[04:40] | The nurse said the swelling will go down in a couple days. | 护士说过几天就能消肿了 |
[04:42] | I’m not really getting what you just said. | 我听不清你说什么 |
[04:44] | I said the nurse said… | 我说护士说 |
[04:45] | Still not getting it. | 还是没听懂 |
[04:46] | The nurse at school said… | 校医室的护士说 |
[04:48] | You know what Tina needs? | 你知道蒂娜需要什么吗 |
[04:49] | An interpreter! | 一个翻译 |
[04:50] | An interpreter? | 翻译 |
[04:52] | How about me? I’ll do it. | 我怎么样 我来当 |
[04:54] | – I’m hearing “Yes.” – No. | -我听到你说”好的” -不要 |
[04:56] | “Yes,” We got that. | “好的” 我们都听到了 |
[04:57] | – “Yes.” – No. | -“好的” -不要 |
[04:57] | – And she says “Yes.” – No. | -她说”好的” -不要 |
[04:58] | – And she says “Yes.” – No. | -她说”好的” -不要 |
[04:59] | And she says “Yes.” | 她说”好的” |
[05:00] | Well, looks like you’ve worked it out. | 看来你抓到窍门了 |
[05:02] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[05:03] | We’re all here | 我们聚集在此 |
[05:04] | because we wanted this more than anything. | 因为我们热爱它胜过一切 |
[05:06] | Except me. I wanted to advise Drama. | 除了我 我想指导戏剧社 |
[05:08] | But no, Ms. LaBonz got Drama | 但是不行 勒邦姿老师负责戏剧社 |
[05:10] | and I got sis-boom-blah! | 我就只有来教你们”巴拉拉”了 |
[05:12] | Stop yelling. | 别嚷嚷 |
[05:13] | Anyway, what I am going to do | 不管怎样 我接下来要做的 |
[05:15] | is inject drama into cheerleading, | 是把戏剧融入啦啦队里 |
[05:17] | with you as my stars! | 你们就是我的演员 |
[05:19] | Gene, you’re the new kid. | 吉恩 你是新来的 |
[05:20] | The raw rookie. | 我们的新秀 |
[05:22] | Still breaking in your cheer shorts. | 还在适应啦啦队的环境 |
[05:23] | – Your arch rival is Todd. – He is? | -你的主要对手是陶德 -是吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah, the bitter, boozy old Yell King. | 对 尖刻 嗜酒的前任”口号王子” |
[05:28] | And, Todd, you hate Gene. | 陶德 你讨厌吉恩 |
[05:29] | – He threatens everything you are! – Already there. | -他处处威胁到你 -感觉到了 |
[05:31] | What about the rest of us? | 我们其他人怎么办 |
[05:32] | I don’t know, let’s go around. | 不知道 我们来看看 |
[05:33] | Who do you hate? | 你讨厌谁 |
[05:35] | I feel that I hate Jocelyn, | 我觉得我讨厌乔丝玲 |
[05:37] | because I’m the hot one, and she’s the not one. | 因为我最辣的 她最逊 |
[05:39] | Whatever. | 随你说 |
[05:40] | Tammy farts when anyone lifts her and it’s gross! | 苔米一做托举就放屁 真恶心 |
[05:43] | It’s only when someone lifts me wrong. | 只有举错了才会 |
[05:44] | Okay, let’s go with the Gene-Todd thing. | 好吧 我们还是回到吉恩和陶德上来 |
[05:46] | You’ll never be more than the bottom of my pyramid. | 你永远都在金字塔的底层 |
[05:48] | I’m here… to cheer. | 我是来加油的 |
[05:50] | Get used to it! | 慢慢适应吧 |
[05:52] | So… as Tina’s official interpreter, | 作为蒂娜的官方译员 |
[05:54] | I’m gonna have my hands pretty full, | 我将变得应接不暇 |
[05:55] | and that means no homework, unfortunately. | 很遗憾 就没时间做作业了 |
[05:58] | I don’t know, Louise. | 是吗 露易丝 |
[05:59] | Frankly, this sounds like a scheme to miss class. | 说实话 这听起来是翘课的把戏 |
[06:01] | – Yeah, I think so, too. – What’s she saying? | -是 我也觉得是 -她说什么 |
[06:03] | Oh, she said she needs me. | 她说她需要我 |
[06:05] | I didn’t say that. | 我没说那个 |
[06:06] | And “I have a disability, | “你没看到我有困难吗” |
[06:07] | – you insensitive creep.” – What… | -“你这不近人情的变态” -什么 |
[06:09] | “Give me Louise | “把露易丝给我” |
[06:10] | or I will haul your white ass into court!” | “否则就等着上法庭吧” |
[06:13] | Okay, okay, okay! Settle down, Tina! | 好好好 冷静点 蒂娜 |
[06:15] | Whoa, you’re upsetting her. | 你把她惹怒了 |
[06:16] | – I’ve never seen her this angry. – I… | -我从没见过她这么生气 -我 |
[06:18] | Tell her I’m sorry. | 代我向她道歉 |
[06:19] | She can hear. | 她听力没坏 |
[06:21] | Sor…ry. | 对 不 起 |
[06:23] | So you like the new you? | 你觉得新的自己怎么样 |
[06:24] | Twice the spunk, half the junk. | 勇气加倍 衰气减半 |
[06:26] | But you’re not really interpreting. | 但你都没在翻译 |
[06:28] | – Hi, Tina. – Hi, Jimmy Jr. | -你好 蒂娜 -你好 小吉米 |
[06:29] | You look handsome today. | 你今天真帅 |
[06:31] | Yeah, she said, uh, | 她说 |
[06:32] | “Keep walking, dance man. | “走你的路 舞男 |
[06:33] | Take a hint and a breath mint.” | 拜托吃片薄荷除下口气吧 |
[06:35] | All right, that is really harsh. | 说的真伤人啊 |
[06:37] | Okay, Tina. | 好吧 蒂娜 |
[06:37] | Be that way. | 就这样吧 |
[06:38] | – The claws are out, huh? – Good-bye. | -病猫发威了啊 -再见 |
[06:40] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[06:41] | Louise, you are not my interpreter anymore! | 露易丝 我不要你当我的翻译了 |
[06:43] | – You’re fired! – Um, okay, so, | -你被炒了 -好吧 |
[06:46] | if you’re trying to play hard to get, it worked. | 如果你是在玩欲擒故纵 你赢了 |
[06:48] | You want to go out Friday? | 礼拜五要不要出来玩 |
[06:49] | Okay, you can be my interpreter. | 好吧 你可以继续做我的翻译 |
[06:51] | WAGSTAFF W-A-G-S-T-A-double-F! | |
[06:53] | Wagstaff! | 瓦格斯塔夫 |
[06:54] | Gene, shoulder lift Tammy! | 吉恩 把苔米托起来 |
[06:59] | Well, don’t squeeze, newbie! | 别勒我 新来的 |
[07:01] | Don’t breathe in, you’ll die! | 别吸进去了 会死的 |
[07:02] | That hasn’t been proven 100%. | 还没有完全证实会死好吧 |
[07:04] | Gene, two-man pyramid! Now! | 吉恩 双人金字塔 快 |
[07:06] | Whalers! | 捕鲸者 |
[07:07] | Great, Todd, re-hydrate. | 干得好 陶德 补点水 |
[07:09] | Come on. Sit. | 来啊 打我啊 |
[07:11] | Oh, no! That’s my funny bone! | 不 那是我的麻骨 |
[07:12] | Which is what I call my penis! | 也就是我的小鸡鸡 |
[07:14] | Eh, you’re hurting it! | 你弄疼它了 |
[07:15] | We’re number one! | 我们是第一名 |
[07:16] | Also I have to go number one. | 我要去尿个尿 |
[07:18] | – Cheer break! – Hurry back. | -休息时间 -快去快回 |
[07:19] | Gene, now’s your chance to dramatically step in for Todd. | 吉恩 你戏剧性取代陶德的机会来了 |
[07:22] | I’ve been pumping him full of sport drink | 我给他灌足了运动饮料 |
[07:24] | just so he would leave! | 就是为了支开他 |
[07:25] | Oh, my God, oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[07:26] | I don’t know if I’m ready! | 我不知道有没有准备好 |
[07:27] | You’re ready! | 你准备好了 |
[07:27] | You have a cheer fire inside you | 你胸中的啦啦队热火 |
[07:29] | – and it’s burning its way out! – Okay. | -已经要喷涌而出了 -好吧 |
[07:31] | Squad, follow my lead! | 大家伙 跟着我 |
[07:33] | You can do it if you try! | 试了你就能成功 |
[07:35] | Come on, Zeke, pin your guy! | 加油 齐克 拿下他 |
[07:36] | He’s gonna taste the sweet defeat | 把他压在你脚底 |
[07:38] | when he sniffs your feet and seat! | 让他尝尝失败的甜蜜 |
[07:40] | Cheer fire! | 啦啦队之火 |
[07:42] | Hey, the crowd’s getting into it! | 观众真给力啊 |
[07:46] | I’m getting pinned! | 我被压住了 |
[07:47] | Oh, crap, I lost. I hate that! | 尼玛 我输了 真讨厌 |
[07:49] | Look at Gene. Look at what he’s done. | 快看吉恩 看看他都做了什么好事 |
[07:51] | Give me that! What did you do? | 给我 你做什么了 |
[07:53] | What did you do? | 你又做了什么 |
[07:54] | – Just pee? – That’s right. | -就尿了个尿 -是啊 |
[07:56] | Like a coward with a doodle? | 像个闲混的胆小鬼 |
[07:58] | He doodled. He doodled! | 他闲混 他闲混 |
[07:59] | I didn’t doodle, he doodled! | 我没闲混 他闲混 |
[08:00] | – I wouldn’t… – Gene, Todd, please! | -我不会 -吉恩 陶德 住嘴 |
[08:02] | There’s a simple and dramatic way to handle this. | 有个简单又戏剧性的解决办法 |
[08:04] | A head-to-head competition in a public place | 来一场公开的一对一对决 |
[08:07] | with high stakes and arbitrary rules. | 规则随意 一局决胜负 |
[08:09] | Oh, my God, he’s talking about a… | 天惹撸 他是在说 |
[08:12] | Cheer battle! | 啦啦队对战 |
[08:14] | I knew it, I knew it! | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[08:16] | Freestyle rules. | 规则自定 |
[08:18] | Last cheerleader standing is the King of the Yells. | 撑到最后的获得”口号王子”称号 |
[08:20] | It could go either way! | 谁赢都有可能 |
[08:22] | I know who’s gonna win. | 我知道谁会赢 |
[08:24] | Your name is Gene, | 你的名字叫吉恩 |
[08:25] | you’ve got heart and soul. | 你有血有肉 |
[08:27] | I even like your haircut, | 你发型其实不赖 |
[08:28] | but, hey, where is the bowl? | 可是老兄 你的蛋蛋咧 |
[08:30] | Oh, no, I did that! | 天哪 我做到了 |
[08:32] | Gene got bowl trolled! | 吉恩被用蛋蛋攻击了 |
[08:34] | Okay, not bad. But here’s the deal. | 还不错 看我的 |
[08:36] | I mopped up your spit, | 我擦掉你的口水 |
[08:37] | I rinsed out your towels, | 我洗掉你的毛巾 |
[08:39] | and when I hear you cheer, | 当我听到你的口号 |
[08:40] | I evacuate my bowels! | 我屎都拉了一泡 |
[08:43] | Boom! | 嘭 |
[08:44] | Well, you’ve got no physique, | 你没有身材 |
[08:46] | you’re kind of round. | 你就是个球 |
[08:48] | You make not very good mouth sounds! | 你声音不好听 |
[08:52] | Kind of a thinker. | 想法不错 |
[08:53] | Good job, Todd. | 干得好 陶德 |
[08:54] | That was on the money. | 说得太到位了 |
[08:55] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[08:56] | Your rhymes are meh, your logic is flawed. | 你不押韵 你逻辑超逊 |
[08:59] | If you’re the Yell King, then I’m the Yell God! | 如果你是口号王子 那我就是口号之神 |
[09:04] | I think that was a death blow. | 这可是致命的一击啊 |
[09:05] | I just got chills. | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[09:07] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[09:08] | Just give me it. Um… | 给我 |
[09:10] | You think you’re smart, | 你自以为聪明 |
[09:11] | but you’re stupid. | 其实你蠢爆了 |
[09:13] | Your cheers are just… | 你的口号简直 |
[09:15] | flivvity flovity flupid. | 巴拉巴拉 |
[09:16] | Ska dee ba doo. | 叽叽呱呱 |
[09:17] | That’s not cheering, that’s scatting. | 你那是什么口号 只是象声词而已 |
[09:19] | Get out of here, Steven Tyler! | 快滚吧 史蒂文·泰勒 |
[09:22] | Ah, I give up! | 哼 我投降 |
[09:23] | We have a new Yell King! | 新的口号王子诞生啦 |
[09:25] | Yeah! | 万岁 |
[09:27] | Todd, time to plot your revenge! | 陶德 该策划你的复仇计划了 |
[09:32] | Okay, here’s your lunch, girls. | 姑娘们 你们的午饭 |
[09:34] | Oh, Tina, for your lunch, | 蒂娜 我给你做了 |
[09:35] | I smoothied a tuna fish sandwich. | 吞拿鱼三明治当午饭 |
[09:37] | That sounds terrible. | 听起来就不好吃 |
[09:38] | “Yum! I love you, Mom. | “我爱你老妈 |
[09:40] | Make this every day.” | 每天都做这个吧” |
[09:41] | Oh, and, Gene, here’s your lunch, honey. | 吉恩 这是你的午饭 亲爱的 |
[09:44] | Peppyroni Pizza, Chicken Pom Pom-adora | 黑椒披萨 鸡米花 |
[09:48] | and a Cheer-liter of soda. | 还有一升苏打水 |
[09:49] | That’s about 10,000 calories of cheer puns. | 这得有一万卡吧 |
[09:52] | Thanks, Mom. Bye. | 谢了老妈 再见 |
[09:53] | – G! – What? | -吉吉 -干嘛 |
[09:54] | I was giving you a “G.” | 我在给你做G的手势呢 |
[09:55] | You looked like you wanted one. G! | 我感觉你会喜欢的 G |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:58] | E! N! E! Gene! | E N E 吉恩 |
[09:59] | Oh, my God, Lin. | 饶了我吧 琳 |
[10:00] | Well, I-I got to be going. | 我 我得走了 |
[10:02] | Look, Gene, I can do a herkie. | 快看我 吉恩 我还能飞踢 |
[10:05] | – Sorry. – Lin, just let Gene go to school. | -对不起 -琳 让吉恩去学校吧 |
[10:06] | No, let me do it again. | 不 让我再做一遍 |
[10:08] | – Bye, Mom! – I can do it better. | -再见老妈 -我还能做得更好 |
[10:11] | I love you, my perfect little cheerleader baby! | 爱你哟 我的完美啦啦队宝贝 |
[10:16] | Hey, Tina. | 嘿 蒂娜 |
[10:17] | Hey, Jimmy Jr. | 嘿 小吉米 |
[10:18] | Uh, “Hey, idiot.” | 嘿 白痴 |
[10:20] | Ugh, I love it when she’s mean. | 我爱死她毒舌了 |
[10:22] | So have you thought about | 你想好周五晚上 |
[10:23] | where you want to go Friday night? | 要去哪里了么 |
[10:24] | Wherever you want to go. | 去你想去的地方 |
[10:25] | She says, “Pie in the Sky, | 她说 “空中派之家” |
[10:27] | “The revolving dessert restaurant | “三角帆酒店顶层的 |
[10:28] | at the top of the Spinnaker Hotel.” | 旋转甜品餐厅” |
[10:30] | She didn’t say all that. | 她可没这么说 |
[10:31] | You’re right, I didn’t. | 就是 我没有 |
[10:32] | – “Yes, I did say all that.” – No. | -“没错 我就是这么说的” -我没 |
[10:34] | Listen, it’s not my first choice either, Jimmy Jr. | 听着 这也不是我的首选 小吉米 |
[10:36] | Wait, you’re coming, too? | 等等 你也要来 |
[10:37] | Yeah, I have to. It’s work. | 是啊 勉为其难 这是工作 |
[10:40] | When her lips are flappin’, I can’t be nappin’. | 她那张嘴到哪儿 我人就得到哪儿 |
[10:42] | You don’t have to go. | 你不去也行 |
[10:43] | – What’d she say? – She said bring a lot of money | -她说啥 -她说多带点钱 |
[10:45] | ’cause we’re gonna eat a lot of pie. | 因为我们会吃很多派 |
[10:47] | Oh, man, I guess I could sell my bike. | 天哪 我想我得把自行车卖了 |
[10:49] | She’s worth it! | 为她值得的 |
[10:51] | Super toe-touch, Tammy. | 摸脚跳做得很棒 苔米 |
[10:53] | Great buckets, Jocelyn. | 提水桶动作很漂亮 乔丝玲 |
[10:54] | You! Nice job with the whatever that is. | 你 不知道你在做啥 但还不错 |
[10:56] | Todd, pal, how you doing | 陶德小伙伴 啦啦球 |
[10:57] | combing out those pom-poms? | 整理得怎么样啦 |
[10:59] | Still some tangles. | 还有一些打结的 |
[11:01] | You’re doing a great job with the squad, Gene. | 你带队带得不错呀 吉恩 |
[11:03] | Gene is ripe for a fall, | 吉恩眼看就不行了 |
[11:04] | and you’re the one who can do it, Todd! | 你一定可以的 陶德 |
[11:06] | You mean work really hard on my cheering | 你是说我狠下苦功 |
[11:07] | so that one day, I can… | 总有一天 可以打败他 |
[11:08] | Yeah, that’s it, Todd. No, get dirty! | 是这意思 才怪 陶德 出阴招啊 |
[11:10] | So you want me to get dirty? | 你想让我出阴招啊 |
[11:12] | No, that’s not what we do here. Get dirty! | 不 不能这样 必须玩阴的 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I’m gonna get dirty. | 好的 我来阴的 |
[11:16] | You’re telling me I lost my wrestling match | 你是说我输了摔跤比赛 |
[11:18] | ’cause of Gene’s cheerleading?! | 是因为吉恩是啦啦队长 |
[11:19] | He got the crowd on his side, Zeke, not your side. | 他让大伙都挺他去了 齐克 而不是你 |
[11:22] | Yeah, the crowd perked up, and next thing you knew, | 是啊 当时观众突然嗨了 下一秒 |
[11:24] | the other guy’s nad was in my eye. | 对手就把我撂倒了 |
[11:26] | If only someone could convince Gene to quit the squad. | 只要有人能说服吉恩退出啦啦队 |
[11:29] | Do what?! | 神马 |
[11:29] | Maybe someone who had some muscle. | 也许找个有肌肉的人 |
[11:33] | Oh, I think I see where you’re going with this. | 我知道你嘛意思了 |
[11:39] | I’m gonna tickle you! | 我要挠你痒痒 |
[11:40] | I’m gonna tickle you! | 我要挠你痒痒 |
[11:41] | Wait, wait, wait. Where are you going with this? | 等等 等等 你嘛意思 |
[11:49] | Hang on, don’t fall. | 坚持住 别倒了 |
[11:51] | What’s that? | 那是啥啊 |
[11:51] | It’s a surprise for Gene. | 这是给吉恩的惊喜 |
[11:53] | I designed a cheer stunt for his squad. | 我给他的啦啦队设计了一套动作 |
[11:55] | He’s gonna love it. | 他一定会喜欢的 |
[11:56] | Uh, Lin, do you think with Gene | 琳 你不觉得你对吉恩 |
[11:57] | you’re being just a little… | 有点太… |
[11:59] | – suck-uppy? – Suck-uppy? | -太狗腿了么 -狗腿 |
[12:01] | I am not a suck up, | 我才不狗腿呢 |
[12:02] | and I don’t play favorites with my kids. | 我对我的孩子都是一碗水端平的 |
[12:04] | I love them all, even the ones who aren’t special. | 每一个我都爱 就算他们不特别 |
[12:06] | Okay, it’s just that… | 好吧 我只是觉得 |
[12:07] | Are you wearing a cheerleading skirt? | 你这是穿着拉拉队队裙么 |
[12:08] | No. It’s something I picked up at the thrift store. | 不 是我从二手店淘来的 |
[12:11] | It’s a regular short pleated skirt with stripes on it. | 只是一条普通的带条纹百褶短裙 |
[12:13] | In royal blue. With a picture of a Viking. | 宝蓝色 有维京图案 |
[12:15] | It’s comfortable. Go team! | 还挺舒服的 加油啊 |
[12:17] | – Was that a cheer? – No. | -你刚是学啦啦队了吗 -没有 |
[12:19] | Why would I cheer? | 我学啦啦队干嘛 |
[12:20] | My pep is pooped. | 累趴了 |
[12:22] | All I want to do is eat a huge dinner | 现在就只想吃顿大餐 |
[12:24] | and go straight to bed and get up later | 然后上床睡到1点 |
[12:26] | for my 1:00 a.M. Cheese plate and then right back to bed. | 起来吃个芝士拼盘然后再回去继续睡 |
[12:29] | Gene, come look at my cheer stunt! | 吉恩 看我设计的啦啦队动作 |
[12:31] | Six cheerleaders sit piggyback on each other in a tower. | 六个啦啦队员叠成的罗汉塔 |
[12:34] | And then they all roll at once in a giant cartwheel. | 然后他们一起侧翻 |
[12:38] | No, don’t-don’t worry about that. | 不要紧 |
[12:40] | Look, I made a flip book out of a sticky pad. | 我还用便利贴做了本手翻书 |
[12:44] | I call it the Pig Wheel. | 我称其为”罗汉轮” |
[12:46] | Get it? | 有木有 |
[12:47] | So you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[12:49] | That’s a great idea… | 这个想法很赞 |
[12:50] | on planet Crazy Cheer! | 如果我疯了的话 |
[12:52] | We’d all die! | 我们会挂的好嘛 |
[12:53] | No, no, look at the flip book. | 不会的 看这书上的 |
[12:55] | It’s crazy, and you’re driving me crazy! | 疯了 你要把我整疯了 |
[12:57] | What? I’m just being part of your cheerleading. | 我只是想参与一下你的啦啦队嘛 |
[12:59] | You’re not a cheerleader, and you never will be! | 你又不是啦啦队员 也永远不会是 |
[13:02] | Oh, I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[13:03] | You’re just like Monica! | 你和莫妮卡一样 |
[13:04] | I hope so because Monica sounds great! | 我倒希望这样 因为感觉莫妮卡很厉害 |
[13:07] | I wish I could have cheered with her! | 我真想和她搭档 |
[13:09] | You! | 你 |
[13:10] | Forget dinner. I’m going to bed! | 不吃晚饭了 我直接去睡了 |
[13:12] | But I’ll still be up for the cheese plate! | 不过芝士拼盘我还是要吃的 |
[13:14] | And we better not be out of toast points! | 家里最好还有吐司 |
[13:17] | Lin? You okay? | 琳 你还好吗 |
[13:19] | Gene’s not my favorite anymore! | 再也不喜欢吉恩了 |
[13:21] | I’ll go make his cheese plate. | 我去做芝士拼盘 |
[13:27] | – Hell-o. – Hello. | -你好 -好呀 |
[13:34] | This is a warning! | 这是警告 |
[13:35] | You quit cheerleading, | 你退出啦啦队 |
[13:36] | or I’m coming back for the other nurple! | 不然你另一个也要遭殃 |
[13:38] | Why?! Why?! | 为什么 这是为什么 |
[13:41] | Also, this isn’t Zeke. This is someone else. | 记着 我不是齐克 是别人 |
[13:43] | And you can’t tell who | 你认不出来是谁 |
[13:44] | ’cause I’m wearing a jockstrap across my face. | 因为我在头上绑了三角绷带 |
[13:46] | Got to go. Got math. Quit the squad! | 得走了 还有数学课 记得给我退出 |
[13:49] | Look at this nurple! It’s purple! | 看我的乳头 变紫了 |
[13:51] | Well, I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的 |
[13:52] | Well, someone did! All I know is it wasn’t Zeke! | 某人干的 我只知道不是齐克 |
[13:55] | So I guess you’re quitting. Keep in touch. | 那你要退出了哦 常联系啊 |
[13:56] | I’ll never quit, or keep in touch! | 我才不退呢 也不跟你联系 |
[13:58] | Everyone quiet! I have a dramatic announcement. | 安静一下 我有个戏剧性的通知要说 |
[14:01] | As a joke, I submitted a tape of this squad | 当时闹着玩 我把我们队的录像带 |
[14:04] | to the state cheer association. | 寄给了州立啦啦队协会 |
[14:06] | This morning, I got a call. | 今天早上 我接到了电话 |
[14:08] | Is that it? Is that the announcement, | 就这样吗 通知就这样 |
[14:10] | or is there…? | 还是… |
[14:11] | I was pausing for effect! | 我是在制造悬念 |
[14:12] | You’ve been selected for Regional Cheer Finals | 你们入选了皇颅岛 |
[14:14] | on Kingshead Island! | 啦啦队区赛的决赛 |
[14:16] | We made the finals! | 我们进了决赛 |
[14:18] | Oh, my God, finals! | 老天 决赛 |
[14:19] | I didn’t even know about them, but now we’re going! | 虽然我听都没听过 但是我们要去啦 |
[14:21] | Oh, and it’s tomorrow, and you need a brand-new, | 比赛就在明天 你们要 |
[14:23] | groundbreaking, original routine. | 排出一套全新的原创动作 |
[14:24] | Don’t look at me. I’m busy! | 别看我 我忙得很 |
[14:26] | What?! Oh, my God, that’s, like, impossible! | 啥 这不可能啊 |
[14:29] | To win in finals, we’d have to be ahead of our time. | 要赢决赛 我们得和时间赛跑了 |
[14:32] | Or be from ahead of our time. | 或者 直接跑在时间前面 |
[14:34] | What? | 什么意思 |
[14:35] | We could be cheer-bots. | 我们可以表演机器人啦啦队 |
[14:37] | In robot costumes with robot cheer moves. | 穿机器人的服装 做机器人的动作 |
[14:40] | We will use our laser beam to annihilate your team. | 我们要用激光摧毁你们的队伍 |
[14:45] | That… is… I can’t make up my mind. | 这简直是… 我不知道 |
[14:47] | It’s either genius or crap. | 这算是天才还是狗屎 |
[14:48] | – It’s crap. – Todd hates it. | -是狗屎 -陶德不喜欢 |
[14:50] | That means it’s genius! | 那就代表这是天才 |
[14:50] | Yay, cheer-bots! | 机器人啦啦队 |
[14:54] | Mom, Dad! | 老妈 老爸 |
[14:55] | Come on, I can’t be late! | 快点 不能迟到 |
[14:56] | This is the regional finals! | 这是区赛的决赛 |
[14:58] | All right, keep your shorts on, Short Circuit. | 裤子别掉了 你个矮子 |
[15:00] | Lin, come on. Be nice. | 琳 说话注意点 |
[15:01] | Sorry, Bob. | 抱歉 鲍勃 |
[15:02] | Still kind of miffed at Gene. | 我还是生这熊孩子的气 |
[15:03] | Frankly, I’d rather be with Tina | 说真的 我宁愿和蒂娜一起 |
[15:05] | on her big date at Pie in the Sky. | 去空中派之家约会 |
[15:06] | Poor Louise. She’s probably feeling | 可怜的露易丝 这会儿肯定觉得 |
[15:08] | like a third wheel right about now. | 自己是个大灯泡 |
[15:10] | look at me! | 看我啊 |
[15:11] | The world is literally revolving around me! | 整个世界真的都在绕着我转了 |
[15:14] | Okay, we have the pie-stravaganza party platter | 豪华特级拼盘来了 |
[15:17] | and three forks. | 还有三个叉子 |
[15:19] | Thank you, thank you, and that’s my backup fork. | 谢谢 谢谢 这是我留着备用的叉子 |
[15:21] | Can I get some water? | 能倒杯水来吗 |
[15:23] | She said, “We are barely revolving.” | 她说 “我们压根就没转” |
[15:25] | Let’s turn this lazy Susan into a crazy Susan, okay? | 让旋转大厅疯狂转起来吧 |
[15:30] | it revolves at a speed that’s designed | 旋转的速度是 |
[15:31] | for the comfort of our diners, so we can’t really… | 根据顾客舒适度设定的 所以不能… |
[15:34] | Jimmy, he wants ten bucks. Grease him. | 吉米 他要10美元 给他 |
[15:36] | Oh, God, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:38] | Oh, I’ll talk to my pals in the engine room. | 我去跟操控室的小伙伴说下 |
[15:40] | We want pies flying off the table, buddy. | 要转的让派甩飞出去 |
[15:44] | Oh! You feel that? | 感觉到了没 |
[15:46] | Not really. | 没有 |
[15:46] | Oh, yeah! | 是吧 |
[15:48] | Lovebirds, hold on to your nests! | 小情侣 抓稳了 |
[15:53] | 要么加油要么死 上啊 皇颅岛的熟女们 | |
[15:53] | So, Lin, when cheerleaders compete, | 琳 啦啦队比赛的时候 |
[15:55] | who cheers for them? | 谁来给啦啦队加油呢 |
[15:56] | – Football players? – What? | -橄榄球运动员吗 -啥 |
[15:58] | I was… I was making a joke. | 我刚讲了个笑话 |
[16:02] | Bob, I don’t believe it! | 鲍鲍 我勒个七舅姥爷 |
[16:04] | What? | 咋了 |
[16:04] | Hello, Monica. It’s Linda. | 嗨 莫妮卡 是我 琳达 |
[16:06] | Linda, I… | 琳达 我… |
[16:07] | No. No, I’m going first, Monica. | 别说 我先说 莫妮卡 |
[16:09] | You hurt me a long time ago. | 很久以前你伤了我 |
[16:10] | But you can’t hurt me anymore, Missy. | 但你再也不可能伤到我了 |
[16:13] | I’m so sorry. I don’t remember you. | 不好意思 请问你是 |
[16:15] | Ooh, that hurts. | 太伤了 |
[16:16] | Ooh, that hurts! | 太伤了 |
[16:17] | Oh, it hurts! | 太伤了 |
[16:19] | Oh! Linda from high school. | 是高中那个琳达啊 |
[16:21] | Do you have a child competing here? | 你孩子在这比赛吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah, that’s my son Gene down there. | 下面那个是我儿子吉恩 |
[16:25] | Oh, my gosh. He looks just like you. | 天 他长得和你一模一样 |
[16:27] | Well, he acts just like you. | 人品和你一模一样 |
[16:29] | A cold, unfeeling, dead-inside cheer-bot! | 冷血 无情的啦啦机器人 |
[16:32] | So, uh, hey, I’m Bob. | 那啥 你好 我是鲍勃 |
[16:34] | Guys, I think we got this thing. | 我觉得我们没问题了 |
[16:36] | Yeah! We go on last, | 对啊 我们最后一个上 |
[16:37] | and so far there hasn’t been anything | 目前上场的队都没有我们一半好 |
[16:38] | half as good as Cheer-Bots from the Year 2525! | 我们可是2525年来的机器人啦啦队 |
[16:42] | And now, Melvin Laird Middle School presents | 现在 有请温来德中学带来 |
[16:45] | the robot cheer team from the future! | 来自未来的机器人啦啦队 |
[16:49] | Beep, boop, gleep, glorp! | 哔 卟 哔 卟 |
[16:50] | Beep, boop, gleep, glorp! | 哔 卟 哔 卟 |
[16:55] | Melvin Laird stole our routine! | 温来德偷了我们的创意 |
[17:01] | Those are our semi-erotic robotics, | 这套色色机器动作操是我们编的 |
[17:03] | and Melvin Laird stole them! | 温来德的是抄我们的 |
[17:04] | Or someone here leaked it to them! | 也可能是有人泄了密 |
[17:06] | – But who would do that? – Who would do something like that? | -谁会那样做呢 -怎么会有这种人 |
[17:08] | Give up? It was me! | 别猜了 是我 |
[17:09] | Wha…?! Why, Mr. Ambrose? Why? | 啥 为啥呀 安布罗斯老师 为什么 |
[17:11] | Because having your cheers stolen five minutes | 因为在上场前五分钟发现自己的创意 |
[17:13] | before you perform is incredibly dramatic! | 被别人抄了这简直狗血到家了 |
[17:15] | Now you really have to scramble! | 这下你们只能用堆人这招了 |
[17:17] | You are the worst cheer adviser. | 你真是我见过最差劲的指导老师 |
[17:19] | Someone burp me. | 我怎么不打嗝呢 |
[17:21] | Is that weird? | 这要求很奇怪么 |
[17:22] | I really need it. | 可我好想打嗝啊 |
[17:23] | Louise, let’s go already. | 露易丝 我们走吧 |
[17:25] | “Louise, more pie”? | 露易丝 再来点派 |
[17:26] | I may throw up, but let’s roll the dice! | 我随时可能会吐 不过我愿意赌一赌 |
[17:28] | No! Stop interpreting! | 不 别再给我乱翻译了 |
[17:30] | This whole date has been about you, not me! | 我才应该是这场约会的主角 不是你 |
[17:33] | Jimmy Jr., I don’t know if you can understand me, | 小吉米 尽管你可能听不懂 |
[17:35] | but this is the date I wanted. | 但我理想中的约会是这样的 |
[17:36] | We’d watch a movie– probably 27 Dresses– | 先去看电影 可以看《27件礼服》 |
[17:39] | then we’d walk along the beach at low tide | 然后去海边散步 聊天 |
[17:41] | and find a cozy place to sit in the kelp and kiss. | 再找个舒服的地方坐着 然后接吻 |
[17:44] | I heard every word, Tina. | 我都听懂了 蒂娜 |
[17:46] | That’s the same date I wanted, too. | 这也是我理想的约会 |
[17:48] | Except that movie– I’ve seen it three times. | 除了那部电影 我都看过三次了 |
[17:49] | So, that’s 81 dresses total. | 都成81件礼服了 |
[17:51] | Okay, I’m gonna be honest. | 老实说 |
[17:52] | I can’t really understand either of you. | 你们俩的话我都没搞懂 |
[17:57] | Oh, now I’m definitely gonna be sick. | 这下我真的要吐了 |
[18:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:02] | No one’s gonna know who did that. | 没人知道是我吐的 |
[18:04] | Guys, guys, guys, huddle up. | 各位 各位 打起精神来 |
[18:05] | Maybe it’s enough that we’re robots | 我们可以说我们是从未来的 |
[18:07] | from a different year in the future, right? | 不同年份来的机器人嘛 |
[18:10] | It’s not. It’s over. | 没用的 我们完了 |
[18:12] | There’s one thing we can try. | 还有最后一个办法 |
[18:13] | It’s called The Pig Wheel. | 叫做”罗汉轮” |
[18:15] | It’s never been accomplished | 目前还没有人成功过 |
[18:17] | before except by stick figures. | 除了在手翻书上 |
[18:18] | I don’t want to be “That guy,” | 我不想泼冷水 |
[18:19] | But if we do that, | 但如果要做那套动作的话 |
[18:21] | we’re all gonna die a tragic death | 我们会在自己家人面前 |
[18:22] | in front of our families. | 丢掉小命的 |
[18:23] | Stop, no, I never meant it to come to this! | 别说了 不 我没想到会变成这样的 |
[18:25] | It’s too risky! | 太冒险了 |
[18:26] | Do it! Do it! | 做吧 做吧 |
[18:27] | The person at the bottom might be crushed. | 最下面的人可能会被压扁 |
[18:29] | I volunteer. | 就让我来吧 |
[18:31] | No, Gene. | 不 吉恩 |
[18:32] | We had our problems, but your passion and charisma | 我们是遇到了困难 但你的热情和魅力 |
[18:34] | are the reason we’re even here. | 才是我们来到这的原因 |
[18:35] | You deserve the top. I’ll be the bottom. | 你应该在最上面 我在最下面 |
[18:37] | Then I went to college on a cheerleading scholarship. | 后来我就拿啦啦队奖学金进了大学 |
[18:40] | I even was a professional cheerleader for a while. | 我还当过一阵子职业啦啦队选手 |
[18:43] | Well, my life turned out great, too! | 我过得也好得很 |
[18:45] | Yeah, I get all the hamburgers I want for free! | 我可以免费吃任何我想吃的汉堡 |
[18:47] | And French fries! Show her, Bob! | 还有炸薯条 给她看看 鲍勃 |
[18:49] | Uh, show her what? | 看啥 |
[18:50] | Well, sometimes you got French fries in your pockets. | 你兜里不是有时会装着炸薯条么 |
[18:52] | No, I don’t. I d… | 才没有 我 |
[18:54] | Oh, wait, there is one. | 等下 还真有 |
[18:56] | I-I don’t know how that got there. | 我 我不知道它是怎么进去的 |
[18:58] | – Well, I’ll eat it. – It’s pretty cool, huh? | -那我就吃了 -很酷吧 |
[19:00] | Pretty cool! | 很 酷 吧 |
[19:01] | Let’s hear it for Melvin Laird! | 请为温来德鼓掌 |
[19:04] | That routine definitely computes. | 他们的表演动作很有深度 |
[19:06] | Now up, Wagstaff! | 现在让我们有请瓦格斯塔夫小学 |
[19:09] | Hey, what the heck is that? | 怎么回事 |
[19:12] | I shouldn’t have said I’d be on the bottom. | 我不该自告奋勇当最下面那个的 |
[19:13] | Oh, my God, they’re doing my Pig Wheel! | 天呐 他们要做我的罗汉轮了 |
[19:14] | I’m a cheerleader! | 我也是啦啦队一员了 |
[19:16] | Yay, Gene! You’re my favorite again! | 好样的 吉恩 你又成我最爱的了 |
[19:18] | Mama loves you, baby! | 妈妈爱你哦 宝贝 |
[19:20] | Lin, this is crazy. Gene is way up there. | 琳 这太疯狂了 吉恩爬得太高了 |
[19:22] | There’s no way that’s safe. | 太危险了 |
[19:24] | Okay, everybody, now we’re gonna roll in a big wheel. | 好了 各位 下面我们要来个大侧翻 |
[19:27] | We go on my count. | 听我的口令 |
[19:28] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[19:32] | That wasn’t me! | 不是我放的 |
[19:38] | – Oh, no. – They’re gonna fall. Gene! | -别啊 -他们要掉下来了 吉恩 |
[19:41] | I’ll catch you! I’ll catch you! | 我来接住你们 我来接住你们 |
[19:45] | So many knees and elbows! | 好多胳膊好多腿 |
[19:49] | Get off! Get off! Get off! | 起开 起开 起开 |
[19:51] | Thanks, Mr. Ambrose. | 谢谢你 安布罗斯老师 |
[19:52] | That was really, really sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[19:54] | Mr. Ambrose, you saved us! Why? | 安布罗斯老师 你救了我们 为什么 |
[19:57] | Because five minutes ago, | 因为就在五分钟前 |
[19:58] | I started to really care about you kids. | 我突然变得特别爱学生了 |
[20:00] | What a twist! | 情节多反转啊 |
[20:01] | The jaded cheer advisor has a heart of gold! | 没耐性的指导老师居然有颗金子般的心 |
[20:04] | Well, we still lost. | 可是 我们还是输了 |
[20:05] | Todd, if the judges saw what I saw, | 陶德 要是评委有眼 |
[20:08] | you’re gonna win. | 一定会让你们赢 |
[20:09] | So, last place. | 垫底了啊 |
[20:11] | And you got a trophy. | 还有个奖杯 |
[20:12] | – You get a trophy for last place? – Yeah. | -垫底也有奖杯拿么 -是的 |
[20:14] | At least no one was killed, right? | 至少没人送命 对吧 |
[20:15] | – Nope. – So, that’s also good. | -是的 -那还是很好嘛 |
[20:17] | I don’t care if I’m okay. Carry me off! | 我怎么样不重要 让我下来 |
[20:19] | It’s more dramatic! | 这样才够狗血 |
[20:22] | Sorry, I said you weren’t a cheerleader, Mom. | 抱歉我说你不是啦啦队了 老妈 |
[20:24] | I’m sorry, too, Gene. | 我也抱歉 吉恩 |
[20:26] | I was trying to cheerlead through you. | 我想通过你来圆我的啦啦队梦 |
[20:28] | And I still am. | 现在还想 |
[20:29] | Here’s a new stunt– a pyramid of kids | 新动作来了 下面的人堆成金字塔 |
[20:31] | with a kid on top spinning | 最上面那个 |
[20:33] | another kid around like a windmill. | 把另一个举起来 像风车一样转圈圈 |
[20:34] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[20:35] | I call it The Daffy Dutchman. | 我叫它疯狂的荷兰风车 |
[20:37] | – Stop. – Let’s give it a shot right now. | -别说了 -我们来试试吧 |
[20:39] | Squad! Mom, walk us through it. | 站队 老妈 给我们指挥 |
[20:41] | – No! – Ready. Okay. | -别啊 -准备好啦 来吧 |
[20:43] | No! | 不 |
[20:45] | Man. Are we ever gonna get the check? | 天 还结不结账了啊 |
[20:47] | Oh, hey look. | 看呐 |
[20:48] | Here comes my vomit again. | 又见到我的呕吐物啦 |
[20:50] | Hi, vomit. | 嗨 呕吐物 |
[20:51] | We got spirit on our team! | 我们队团结一心 |
[20:53] | That’s gr-reat! | 棒极了 |
[20:56] | You got spirit on your team! | 你的队也团结一心 |
[20:57] | That’s gr-reat! | 棒极了 |
[21:07] | Fight! | 加油 |
[21:09] | W-o-r-d-s, words! | W O R D S 单词 |
[21:14] | BOBSBURGERS B-o-b-s-b-u-r-g-e-r-s, | |
[21:18] | Bob’s burgers best! | 开心汉堡店最棒 |