时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Tina, good. Louise, | 蒂娜 好样的 露易丝 |
[00:21] | Gene, get the back a little. | 吉恩 再把里面多刷刷 |
[00:22] | Back, back, up, down, | 里面 里面 上面 下面 |
[00:23] | side, side, go, go! | 旁边 旁边 快刷 快刷 |
[00:24] | And… time. Brushes down! | 好 时间到了 放下牙刷 |
[00:27] | Yuck! What was that stuff?! | 矮油 这啥玩意儿啊 |
[00:29] | Toothpaste. | 牙膏 |
[00:30] | So that’s toothpaste! | 那就是牙膏啊 |
[00:31] | All right, now hurry up and floss like | 好了 现在去用牙线 并且要假装 |
[00:33] | you’ve been flossing every day for the past six months. Go. | 过去半年里你们每天都有用 快去 |
[00:35] | We don’t have any floss. | 我们没有牙线 |
[00:36] | We all agreed not to get food between our teeth. | 我们都认为只要不把菜吃进牙缝里就好了 |
[00:38] | Maybe Dr. Yap won’t notice. | 也许牙普医生不会发现的 |
[00:40] | Oh, he’ll notice. | 他会的 |
[00:41] | Dr. Yap notices everything. | 他能洞察一切 |
[00:42] | He’s like an eagle soaring through your mouth. | 他就是盘旋在你嘴里一只虎视眈眈的雄鹰 |
[00:45] | You know, I think I’m gonna sit this one out today. | 那啥 我今天还是呆在家好了 |
[00:47] | Not so fast, Miss Missy. | 别想溜 这位小姐 |
[00:49] | Those teeth are gonna get cleaned twice a year | 只要牙普医生还在收我们的保险费 |
[00:51] | until Dr. Yap stops taking our insurance. | 你们就得每年做两次洁牙 |
[00:53] | Why do we even have to get our teeth cleaned? | 为啥一定要洁牙呢 |
[00:55] | What kind of a racket is that? | 这到底谁发明的 |
[00:56] | Louise, we know you hate going to the dentist, | 露易丝 我们知道你不喜欢看牙医 |
[00:58] | but come on, can we have this go smoothly just one time? | 但我们就不能妥妥的去一次吗 |
[01:01] | Sure, sure. Let me go get my coat. | 好吧好吧 我去拿外套 |
[01:04] | She’s gonna lock herself in her room! | 她要把自己锁在房间里 |
[01:05] | Don’t make me tackle you! | 别逼我扑倒你 |
[01:07] | – Got her foot. – Damn it! | -抓到脚啦 -尼玛 |
[01:09] | Spotless, as always, Tina. | 完美无瑕 保持得很好 蒂娜 |
[01:11] | You know, we don’t always have to make this about business. | 其实 我们其实不用这么一本正经的 |
[01:13] | I’m more than just a mouthful of perfect teeth. | 我可不只有一副好牙 |
[01:16] | And off you go. | 你可以走了 |
[01:18] | All right, all set. | 好了 都弄好了 |
[01:19] | I feel violated. Maybe a toy would help? | 我感觉被侵犯了 来个玩具缓解下吧 |
[01:22] | Okay. You like that toy basket? | 好吧 你想要那玩具篮子是吧 |
[01:24] | Toy basket is what it’s all about! | 说的就是它 |
[01:26] | Come on, cup n’ ball, or pirate tattoo! | 来吧 来个杯球套组 或者海盗纹身 |
[01:29] | Ah, the old get-all-the-BBs | 原来是小球进洞啊 |
[01:31] | into-all-the-holes game. A classic. | 虽然古老但是是经典游戏哦 |
[01:32] | I’ll master this when I should be brushing my teeth. | 我决定以后刷牙时间就换成玩这个了 |
[01:34] | Gene, that’s not really the idea. | 吉恩 给你玩具不是让你这么用的 |
[01:36] | Got the toy, gonna go. | 玩具到手 立马就走 |
[01:38] | Well, well, well. They haven’t ripped up | 好吧 好吧 好吧 他们还没有 |
[01:40] | your dental license yet, huh, Dr. Yap? | 撕毁你的牙医执照啊 牙普医生 |
[01:42] | What’s it made out of? Is it hard to rip? | 那是什么做的 就这么难撕么 |
[01:44] | Ah, hello, Louise. | 你好 露易丝 |
[01:46] | Still afraid of the dentist? | 还害怕牙医呢 |
[01:47] | Afraid?! I’m not afraid! | 害怕 我才不怕 |
[01:49] | You’re afraid! You reek of fear! | 你才害怕 你个孬种 |
[01:52] | Whatever you say. Scaredy-cat! | 随你怎么说吧 胆小鬼 |
[01:53] | Look, how about I just sit in that chair | 这样如何 我就在椅子上坐一会 |
[01:55] | for the allotted time, flip through a nature mag, | 翻翻杂志 打发时间 |
[01:57] | and you can still get your easy money? | 你也可以轻松挣到钱 |
[01:58] | – Nope. – Fine. | -不如何 -好吧 |
[02:00] | But you’re in and out in two minutes, or I start biting. | 给你两分钟 不然我就咬人了 |
[02:03] | No loitering! Scrape a gum, | 别磨蹭 要是乱刮乱蹭 |
[02:04] | I slap your face, got it? | 我会扇你的 懂吗 |
[02:05] | I know the rules, Louise. You’re the boss. | 我知道规矩的 露易丝 你最大 |
[02:07] | – Just in case you forgot. – All right. | -怕你忘了 -好吧 |
[02:10] | We need you to open your mouth. | 我需要你张嘴 |
[02:13] | Okay, now just, uh… You’re doing great. | 你得… 你做得很好 |
[02:15] | Just, the opposite of what I’ve asked you to do. | 完全没按照我说的来做 |
[02:16] | – Just open it. – Are we done? | -现在张嘴就行 -结束了吗 |
[02:18] | – Almost. Just… – Aah. There you go. | -快了 只要 -来吧 |
[02:21] | Aah. Great, great. | 好的 好的 |
[02:22] | Perfect, tiny opening I can see through. | 张得有够”大” 我简直看得一清二楚 |
[02:27] | That was fair. That was fair. | 打得好 打得好 |
[02:28] | That was my bad. I didn’t… | 我的错 我没有 |
[02:29] | You need to talk to me! | 你要先告诉我 |
[02:30] | You’re right. I know. It was my fault. I just… | 说得对 我知道 我的错 我就是 |
[02:32] | – You got real quiet! – No, I know. | -你都不出声 -嗯 我知道 |
[02:34] | – Bob, we have a situation. – Did Louise hit you? | -鲍勃 有点问题 -露易丝打你了吗 |
[02:36] | Yes, but that’s not the problem. | 是的 但那还不是个事儿 |
[02:37] | She’s got a cavity. | 她有蛀牙了 |
[02:39] | So, oh, Louise got her first cavity. | 所以 露易丝长第一颗蛀牙了 |
[02:41] | Yeah, and it’s a doozy. Oh, it’s so bad. | 是啊 而且很明显 真是糟糕 |
[02:44] | Look, I have a cancellation. | 是这样 我有个病人取消预约了 |
[02:45] | I can do the filling right now. Boom, bam. | 我现在就能给她补牙 两下就能搞定 |
[02:48] | Yeah, maybe a surprise attack is best. | 也是 来个突然袭击也好 |
[02:50] | This isn’t gonna be easy. | 这肯定不容易 |
[02:52] | I don’t want to go back in there. | 我不想回去了 |
[02:53] | I really don’t want to go back in there, Bob. | 我真不想回去了 鲍勃 |
[02:55] | Listen. | 听着 |
[02:56] | You can do this. Yup. Yup. | 你可以的 |
[02:58] | – All right? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[02:58] | – So, I’ll see you later? – Yup. Yup. | -那过会见了 -好 好 |
[03:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:02] | I need to stretch out a little bit. Yup. | 我要先拉拉筋 |
[03:05] | You know, I’m just gonna do a little… | 听着 我要 |
[03:07] | …trivial touchup on that second molar. | 在你的第二个臼齿上做点小修补 |
[03:08] | What the hell’s all that for? | 为啥 |
[03:11] | You have a… | 你有颗 |
[03:13] | cavity. | 蛀牙 |
[03:13] | A cavity?! | 蛀牙 |
[03:14] | No, no, I’m not getting a filling! | 不 不 我不要补牙 |
[03:16] | Hey, fill this! Hey! Hey! | 补这个吧 |
[03:19] | You back off! | 退开 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Sorry! | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[03:23] | It’s fun in there. It’s fun. | 里面真有意思 真有意思 |
[03:25] | Here’s what’s gonna happen, okay? | 听着 接下来将是这样 |
[03:27] | I’m going out this window, | 我要从这扇窗户逃出去 |
[03:28] | and that’s the last you’ll ever see of these teeth. | 这将是你最后一次见到我的牙 |
[03:30] | Your parents will bring you back, Louise. | 你父母会把你抓回来的 露易丝 |
[03:32] | You have a cavity. | 你长蛀牙了 |
[03:33] | Let ’em. I’ll keep running! | 随他们去吧 我会一直跑的 |
[03:34] | Ho-ho, they’ll never find me. | 吼吼 他们找不到我的 |
[03:36] | You’re gonna wait ten… Hey! | 你等十分钟 |
[03:37] | You’re gonna wait ten minutes | 你要等十分钟 |
[03:38] | till you tell my dad I’m gone. | 再告诉我爸我走了 |
[03:39] | – This is sil… I… – What did I just say?! | -这太 -我刚说什么了 |
[03:41] | Okay! All right! Ten minutes. I’m sorry. | 好吧 好吧 十分钟 我错了 |
[03:43] | Adios, Yap! | 拜拜了 牙普 |
[03:46] | – She’s gone! She ran away! – What?! | -她不见了 她跑了 -什么 |
[03:48] | She told me to wait ten minutes before I told you. | 她让我等十分钟再告诉你 |
[03:50] | But I’m a grown man, | 但是我个大人了 |
[03:50] | and she’s a little girl, so I waited eight! | 而她是小毛孩 所以我只等了八分钟 |
[03:52] | You waited eight minutes to tell me my daughter ran away?! | 你等了八分钟才告诉我我女儿跑了 |
[03:55] | Don’t tell Louise I didn’t wait the full ten. | 别告诉露易丝我没等满十分钟 |
[03:57] | Maybe she ran away into the car. | 也许她跑到车里了 |
[03:59] | – Oh, no, she’s gone. – Oh, my God. | -不 她跑了 -我的天啊 |
[04:01] | Louise! | 露易丝 |
[04:02] | Dad, you’re scaring everyone. | 爸 你吓到别人了 |
[04:03] | Oh, sorry. Yeah. | 不好意思 |
[04:04] | Louise! | 露易丝 |
[04:09] | Oh, I can’t believe my baby ran away! | 真不敢想我的宝贝居然跑了 |
[04:11] | We haven’t found her yet, but we’re going to. | 现在还没找到她 但是一定找得到的 |
[04:13] | I don’t know. She is pretty small when she crouches down. | 这不好说 她一蹲下来就能变得很小只 |
[04:16] | She could be anywhere by now, | 她现在可能在任何地方 |
[04:17] | and in need of semi-urgent dental care! | 还急需牙医治疗 |
[04:19] | She could have fallen into a crevasse! | 她可能掉到冰河裂缝里了 |
[04:20] | Do we have those, Bobby? | 我们周围有冰河吗 鲍比 |
[04:21] | How deep are they? Oh, God. | 有多深 天啊 |
[04:22] | She has to come home. | 她肯定得回家的 |
[04:23] | I mean, she’s nine years old. | 她才九岁 |
[04:25] | It’s not like she’s thought this through. | 她肯定没准备的 |
[04:40] | Exactly where I left it. | 果然还在原处 |
[04:43] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | Candy cell phone. | 糖果手机 |
[04:46] | I was only seven when I packed this go bag. | 我准备这些东西的时候才七岁 |
[04:48] | I guess I was just a kid back then. | 看来我那时还只是个小毛孩 |
[04:52] | Hello? Louise, is that you? Are you dead?! | 你好 露易丝 是你吗 还活着吗 |
[04:55] | Oh, I’m alive and well, and I plan to stay that way. | 我活得好好的 我准备就这么过了 |
[04:58] | And don’t bother tracing this call, | 别想着追踪这个电话 |
[04:59] | ’cause I’m not gonna be on long enough. | 我不会打很久的 |
[05:01] | Louise, honey, come home! | 露易丝 亲爱的 快回家吧 |
[05:02] | Only if you call off that lunatic, Dr. Yap! | 除非你换掉牙普医生那疯子 |
[05:05] | Louise, it’s your father. | 露易丝 我是你爸 |
[05:05] | Just come home and get the stupid filling. | 快回来把牙补了吧 |
[05:07] | Sorry, Dad, that’s not gonna happen. | 对不住了 老爸 那是不可能的 |
[05:09] | So, uh, oh, geez, I guess this is good-bye. | 那么 好吧 看来这就要说再见了 |
[05:12] | Not how I imagined it. | 虽然和我想的不一样 |
[05:13] | What? Good-bye? | 啥 这就再见了 |
[05:14] | What do you mean? We’re your family! | 你啥意思 我们可是你的家人 |
[05:16] | Well, Mom, sometimes these things just don’t work out. | 老妈 有时候打亲情牌也没用哦 |
[05:18] | – Louise, don’t… – No, Louise, don’t go… | -露易丝 别 -别挂 露易丝 |
[05:21] | So, Ms. Black, you want to reserve | 布莱克女士 你想长期预订 |
[05:22] | the Duchess Suite for an indefinite stay, | 一间公爵夫人套房 |
[05:25] | and you have one Mr. Bob Belcher’s credit card. | 你用的是鲍勃·贝尔彻先生的信用卡 |
[05:28] | Now all I need to complete this check-in is an adult. | 现在我只需要确认登记入住的是成年人 |
[05:31] | Yeah. I believe this photo I.D. | 我觉得这张身份证照 |
[05:32] | – says I’m an adult. – Yes. | -能证明我是成年人 -没错 |
[05:34] | – Yeah. – It says you’re 43. | -很好 -上面显示你43岁了 |
[05:36] | But it’s written in pencil. | 但是用铅笔写的 |
[05:37] | And the background says | 照片后面还写着 |
[05:38] | “Wagstaff School Picture Day.” | “瓦格斯塔夫小学照相日” |
[05:40] | Wagstaff was my platoon in ‘Nam. | 瓦格斯塔夫是我在制造商协会的社团 |
[05:42] | Oh, man, they said | 老兄 他们就说 |
[05:44] | there’d be people like you when I came back. | 我回来会遇到你这样的人 |
[05:46] | Serving my country, protecting your ass. | 我为国效力 就养了你们这些饭桶 |
[05:48] | – I’m going to have to call the police now. – What? | -我要报警了哦 -啥 |
[05:50] | – So they can give you a ride home. – Good-bye. | -他们会把你送回家的 -再见 |
[06:03] | Louise, what a surprise! | 露易丝 什么风把你吹来了 |
[06:06] | I’m so glad it’s you and not a murderer. | 幸好是你而不是杀人犯 |
[06:08] | Nope. Just me, as planned. Remember? | 没有啦 只有我 如期而至 记得不 |
[06:11] | No. | 不记得 |
[06:12] | Aunt Gayle, I wrote you weeks ago about staying with you. | 盖尔姨妈 我几周前写信说来住一阵的 |
[06:15] | Oh, that darn mailman must be taking my letters! | 一定是该死的邮差偷了我的信 |
[06:19] | If that’s his way of getting me to notice him, | 如果他这么做是为了引起我的注意 |
[06:21] | it’s kind of working. | 那还真的奏效了 |
[06:23] | You remember the cats? | 你还记得猫猫们吧 |
[06:24] | Do I? There’s this one and that one. | 难说 这一只 那一只 |
[06:27] | Oh, the-the other one! | 又 又来一只 |
[06:28] | Oh, they like you. | 它们喜欢你呢 |
[06:29] | The farther they walk away from you, | 它们躲得越远 |
[06:31] | the more they like you. | 就表示越喜欢你 |
[06:32] | What’s, uh… what’s going on | 那边的塑料 |
[06:34] | with the plastic situation over here? | 是什么情况 |
[06:36] | Are you renovating your bed? | 你在翻新你的床么 |
[06:37] | Ah, I’m not such a good sleeper | 我睡眠不太好 |
[06:39] | so I kind of invented this little game | 所以我发明了这个 |
[06:41] | where I’m the last living person in the world. | 我是世界上最后的生存者的游戏 |
[06:43] | Oh. Does that help, or…? | 有用吗 还是 |
[06:45] | Yeah! This keeps out the radiation | 当然 这能防辐射 |
[06:46] | and the mutant carnivores | 还能防在黑夜里潜行的 |
[06:48] | that prowl the earth at night, | 食肉怪物 |
[06:49] | and I sleep like a baby. | 我睡得可香了 |
[06:51] | Okay. Well, that’s great. | 是嘛 好棒 |
[06:53] | I’m gonna go hit the can. | 我去上个厕所 |
[06:55] | Well, I’ll just call your mom | 我去给你妈打个电话 |
[06:56] | and let her know you got here safely. | 让她知道你安全抵达了 |
[06:58] | No, no, no, no, do not do that. | 不不不不不 不用打 |
[07:00] | My mom said for you to only call her | 我妈说除非我没有安全抵达 |
[07:02] | if I don’t get here safely. | 否则你不用打给她了 |
[07:04] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[07:06] | In case I have to keep running, Cuba’s that way. | 以防万一我还得再逃跑 古巴在这儿 |
[07:10] | I can just take a… | 我可以坐 |
[07:13] | Suck it up! | 见鬼了 |
[07:15] | Hello? | 莫西莫西 |
[07:16] | Gayle, it’s Linda. | 盖尔 我是琳达 |
[07:17] | Hey, Lin, it’s me, Gayle. | 琳 是我 盖尔 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I-I know, hon. I called you. | 我知道 亲爱的 我就是打给你呀 |
[07:22] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | Listen, have you seen Louise? | 你有看到露易丝吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, she’s here at my place. | 有啊 她在我这儿 |
[07:26] | Oh, thank God. Bob, she’s at Gayle’s. | 谢天谢地 鲍勃 她在盖尔家 |
[07:28] | Yeah, it’s that scheduled visit I didn’t know about. | 是啊 我都不知道她说要来 |
[07:31] | She ran away, Gayle. | 她离家出走了 盖尔 |
[07:32] | Oh, my. Where’d she go?! | 天 她去哪儿了 |
[07:35] | – She’s at your house, hon. – Oh, right, right. | -她在你家 亲爱的 -对哦对哦 |
[07:37] | She’s afraid of the dentist. | 她怕牙医 |
[07:38] | She got a cavity, and she doesn’t want to get a filling. | 她有蛀牙 不愿意去补牙 |
[07:40] | Well, who does? | 谁愿意啊 |
[07:42] | Okay, well, uh, we’ll come pick her up, | 那我们来接她 |
[07:43] | but don’t tell her, or she’ll run. | 不过别告诉她 不然她又跑了 |
[07:45] | Oh, good thinking, Lin. | 想的真周到 琳 |
[07:47] | You’re the smart one, I’m the hot one. | 你负责聪明 我负责性感 |
[07:48] | No. That little dental dodger. | 才不是 这个怕牙医的小顽皮 |
[07:51] | How come Louise gets to run away? | 为啥露易丝就能离家出走 |
[07:53] | She doesn’t get to run away. | 不是她”能”离家出走 |
[07:55] | I want to run away! | 我也想走 |
[07:56] | Yeah, I could stand to run away. | 没错 我也可以走一走 |
[07:57] | It could be chapter four of my memoir, | 可以作为我回忆录的第四章 |
[07:59] | right after chapter three: “Going to the Dentist.” | 就写在第三章”去看牙医”后面 |
[08:01] | No one else is running away. | 谁都别想再离家出走 |
[08:03] | We just need Louise to get that filling. | 我们只是想让露易丝去补个牙而已 |
[08:05] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[08:06] | Maybe it’s time for a little creative parenting. | 或许是时候给我们得教育方法来点创新了 |
[08:08] | Wait. What do we do, Lin– bribe her to get the filling? | 等等 怎么创新 贿赂她去补牙么 |
[08:10] | Bribe Louise? We don’t have that kind of money. | 贿赂露易丝 我们可没那么多钱 |
[08:13] | But if she lost a bet… | 但如果她打赌输了的话 |
[08:14] | I don’t know. What’s the bet? | 不好说 赌什么呢 |
[08:16] | Pack your bags, kids. | 孩子们 去打包 |
[08:17] | You’re running away, too! | 你们也要离家出走了 |
[08:18] | Yay! Yay! | 万岁 |
[08:23] | What the…? What are you guys…? | 我去 你们来干嘛 |
[08:24] | Guess who else is running away. | 猜猜谁也离家出走了 |
[08:26] | Us. Gene and myself. | 我们 吉恩和我 |
[08:28] | – What about Mom and Dad? – They dropped us off. | -那爸妈呢 -他们送我们来的 |
[08:31] | I’m not coming home! | 我不会回家的 |
[08:32] | I know. Stay at your Aunt Gayle’s! | 我知道啊 呆在你盖尔阿姨家吧 |
[08:34] | Great. I will. Forever. Thanks. | 好极了 我会的 永远在这 谢谢 |
[08:36] | I bet you can’t last the weekend | 我敢打赌盖尔会把你们逼疯 |
[08:37] | without Gayle driving you nuts! | 你们压根熬不过周末 |
[08:39] | Bet I can. I love it here! | 我打赌我可以 我爱死这里了 |
[08:41] | – Yeah, care to make a wager? – Sure! | -下个赌注么 -没问题 |
[08:43] | I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[08:44] | If you last the whole weekend, | 如果你能撑整个周末 |
[08:45] | you don’t have to get the filling. | 你就不用去补牙了 |
[08:46] | But if you crack, if you can’t hack it, | 如果你搞不定 如果你输了 |
[08:49] | you get the drillin’ and the fillin’. Deal? | 你就愿赌服输去补牙 成交么 |
[08:51] | Of course it’s a deal! | 当然成交 |
[08:53] | I can stay here till I’m 30! | 我能在这呆到三十岁 |
[08:55] | It’s the most fun studio apartment in the world! | 这是世界上最有趣的公寓 |
[08:58] | This better work. | 这招最好有用 |
[08:59] | It’s gonna work ’cause we’re gonna cheat. | 当然管用 因为我们要作弊 |
[09:01] | We got a man on the inside. | 我们在内部有个线人 |
[09:03] | “Hi, Mom. | 嘿 老妈 |
[09:04] | Ready when you are. It’s Tina.” | 准备好了 蒂娜 |
[09:06] | “Tina, your daughter, Tina.” | 蒂娜 你闺女 蒂娜 |
[09:08] | Okay. It’s time to text Tina her first instructions. | 是时候发短信给蒂娜下第一条指令了 |
[09:11] | We’re gonna raise Gayle’s crazy meter to un-fun levels. | 我们要让盖尔的疯狂指数飙升到不愉快水平 |
[09:14] | Super secret-style, like a ninja. | 用超级秘密武器 就像忍者一样 |
[09:16] | You know, this whole situation is absurd. | 我说 这整件事都太荒唐了 |
[09:18] | Hey, you got to fight crazy with crazy. | 得了吧 你就得以毒攻毒 以疯制疯 |
[09:20] | Well, Louise gets this from your side of the family. | 看来露易丝真是净得你家遗传啊 |
[09:22] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道咩 |
[09:26] | What are you doing? Stop that. | 你干嘛呢 别那样 |
[09:31] | Go in the hole, BBs! | 小球球 快进洞 |
[09:34] | I was so close! | 我差点就过关了 |
[09:35] | What do you have against novelty amusements, cat?! | 你不能找点新的娱乐项目么 猫咪 |
[09:38] | Hi, Aunt Gayle. | 盖尔姨妈 |
[09:39] | So, um, we were wondering if you’d read us your poetry. | 你能给我们读读你的诗么 |
[09:42] | – Uh, what? – Really? | -你说啥 -真的么 |
[09:43] | – What? – You kids want to hear my poetry? | -纳尼 -你们想听我的诗 |
[09:45] | – Tina! – Oh, wonderful, wonderful! | -蒂娜 -太好了 太好了 |
[09:47] | What’s happening? | 发生啥事了 |
[09:50] | “Happy Things We Should Send Into Space.” | 人类应该送上太空的东西 |
[09:53] | A jar of mayo. | 一罐蛋黄酱 |
[09:55] | Magazine clippings of Scott Baio. | 斯克特·拜奥的杂志剪报[美国男演员] |
[09:58] | That song that starts with “Day-O”… | 《阴间大法师》主题曲 |
[10:00] | Little cat, you’re just like me. | 小猫咪 你就像我一样 |
[10:02] | You go outside and squat to pee. | 你跑出去 蹲下尿尿 |
[10:04] | Squat! Squat! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[10:06] | Squat! Squat! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[10:09] | Yeah! Okay. That’s… | 好棒 真是 |
[10:11] | Oh, ah… we got to stop. | 可以了 |
[10:12] | But I’m not done. Squat! | 可我还没读完 蹲下 |
[10:14] | The end. | 结束 |
[10:15] | – Great poems, Aunt Gayle. Okay, – I’ll take that. | -好诗 盖尔姨妈 -给我 |
[10:17] | – Thank you. – Wait. But I have so many more! | -谢谢 -等等 我还有好多诗 |
[10:19] | And I want to read them! | 我想拜读一下 |
[10:21] | Later. Alone. So I don’t disturb anyone when I go, | 在我一个人待着的时候 免得我在感叹 |
[10:26] | “Well put. Devastating.” | “好棒 旷世佳作”的时候打扰到别人 |
[10:29] | Oh, poopsicles! | 我去 |
[10:30] | Louise outflanked us. | 露易丝好狡猾 |
[10:31] | I think we got to turn up the heat. | 我们该加码了 |
[10:33] | You know, I haven’t read any parenting books, | 虽然我没看过育儿手册什么的 |
[10:34] | but I’m pretty sure this wouldn’t be in there. | 但里面肯定没有家长斗孩子这一出 |
[10:37] | Parenting books? There are parenting books? | 育儿手册 还真有育儿手册这种东西 |
[10:39] | I thought they were… that was a joke. | 我还以为是开玩笑的呢 |
[10:41] | Well, there are parenting books. | 是真的有育儿手册 |
[10:43] | I should write a book. | 我该写一本 |
[10:44] | I’d call it Hey, You, I Saw That. Put It Back! | 名字就叫”我看到了 给我放回去” |
[10:46] | That’s… Yeah. Yup, you should do that. | 这个… 你应该试试 |
[10:48] | I know, right? Make a fortune. | 是啊 发个财 |
[10:51] | Hey, Aunt Gayle, | 盖尔姨妈 |
[10:52] | do your cats’ claw caps come in other colors? | 你家猫的指甲能换成别的颜色吗 |
[10:55] | What, their Pretty Paws? | 它们漂漂的小爪子吗 |
[10:56] | Of course! I got lots of colors. | 当然啦 我有很多颜色 |
[10:58] | It’s just maybe Jean Paw’d Van Damme | 猫爪云顿[尚格云顿 好莱坞功夫明星] |
[10:59] | would be happier in pastel colors. | 换成粉嫩点的颜色会更漂亮 |
[11:01] | It is spring, after all. | 毕竟春天来了嘛 |
[11:03] | You’re so right. | 说得太对了 |
[11:04] | Oh, Pink Eye and Mr. Business, | 粉眼小姐和贸易先生 |
[11:07] | you must be so embarrassed | 你们肯定老不开心了 |
[11:09] | that you’re still in winter colors. | 还涂着冬天的颜色 |
[11:11] | – Let’s change ’em up! – We’ll all help. | -来换掉吧 -我们都帮忙 |
[11:13] | Yeah! If we all pitch in, | 对啊 大家都帮忙的话 |
[11:15] | it’ll only take a few hours. | 只用几个小时就搞定 |
[11:16] | I’m sure you guys got it covered. | 你俩肯定够了 |
[11:17] | – I’m just gonna go… Cat nail salon! | -我得… -猫猫美甲 |
[11:20] | Louise, you hold Mr. Business. Hurry, hurry. | 露易丝 抱着贸易先生 快 |
[11:21] | Why do I have to have Mr. Business? | 为啥是我抱贸易先生 |
[11:23] | He’s the worst one. | 他最难搞定 |
[11:24] | – Gene, you-you switch with me. – Hell no. | -吉恩 跟我换 -才不要 |
[11:27] | Oh, yeah. Oh, wrap ’em up with these towels, | 对了 用毛巾包起来 |
[11:29] | ’cause when we take the old Pretty Paws off, | 因为之前的甲油一卸 |
[11:31] | they tend to go for the eyes. | 它们可能会抓你们的眼睛 |
[11:33] | No, just round ’em up. | 快堵住它们 |
[11:34] | Just close your eyes and dive on ’em. | 闭着眼睛扑上去 |
[11:36] | Thanks so much for helping, kids. | 谢谢你们帮忙 孩子们 |
[11:38] | Now that I made ’em all pretty, | 现在它们漂亮了 |
[11:39] | the pound will have to give me that fourth cat. | 收容所必须同意再让我领一只 |
[11:43] | Ah, time to get some shut-eye. | 该去睡觉了 |
[11:46] | The apocalypse is upon us! | 末日来啦 |
[11:49] | Why?! Why must the world end right | 为什么 为什么世界偏偏要在 |
[11:51] | when I’m getting sleepy?! | 我犯困的时候终结呢 |
[11:54] | What’s happening? | 啥情况 |
[11:55] | Oh, it’s how she sleeps. Don’t worry about it. | 她睡觉就这德行 不用管 |
[11:57] | But there is an apocalypse. | 不过末日是真的 |
[11:59] | Every human is dead except for me! | 所有人都死了 唯我独活 |
[12:03] | Especially the men! | 特别是男人 都死了 |
[12:04] | So there’s no men! | 没有男人了 |
[12:06] | So it’s okay to sleep alone. | 所以一个人睡也没啥 |
[12:08] | – Good night, kids. – Night, Aunt Gayle. | -晚安 孩子们 -晚安盖尔姨妈 |
[12:10] | Gayle had ’em in the cat salon for hours. | 盖尔让他们给猫美甲了几个小时 |
[12:12] | Well, Louise has to be cracking a little, right? | 露易丝肯定得有点崩溃了 对吧 |
[12:14] | But we need to push her over the top. | 我们得让她彻底崩溃 |
[12:16] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[12:17] | Remember when Gayle hosted a game night | 还记得有次盖尔办了个游戏之夜 |
[12:19] | and made us play the board game she invented? | 让我们玩那个她发明的游戏吗 |
[12:21] | – Gayle Force Winds? – Yes! Gayle Force Winds! | -盖尔大风吹 -对 盖尔大风吹 |
[12:24] | We should get the kids to play that. | 让他们玩这个 |
[12:25] | It’s horrible. | 这游戏太凶残 |
[12:26] | The rules don’t make any sense, | 规则完全不通 |
[12:27] | it takes all day to play it… | 而且还得玩一整天 |
[12:28] | Yes! Gayle Force Winds will drive Louise nuts. | 对 盖尔大风吹会逼疯露易丝的 |
[12:31] | – All right, sex time! – Oh, my God, right. | -好了 爱爱时间 -对啊 |
[12:33] | We can do that, ’cause they-they’re gone. | 我们可以爱爱了 孩子们都不在 |
[12:35] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[12:37] | Let’s go! | 上吧 |
[12:41] | You want me to win. Yes, I did it! | 以为我赢不了 我成功了 |
[12:47] | So, what do you kids want to do today? | 你们今天想做什么 |
[12:49] | You’re looking at it, babe. | 你不知道自己看么 亲爱的 |
[12:51] | Okay, great. How does butter sound for lunch? | 挺好 午餐吃黄油怎么样 |
[12:54] | What, am I gonna say no to a butter lunch? | 难道我还要对黄油午餐说不吗 |
[12:56] | Hey, Aunt Gayle, | 盖尔姨妈 |
[12:57] | I wish there was a board game that we could play | 要是这里有桌游就好了 |
[12:59] | that stimulates the imagination but that was too good | 那种激发想象力 但因为太好 |
[13:01] | for the major board game companies to even touch. | 大型桌游公司都不敢发行的桌游 |
[13:04] | I made a board game that stimulates the imagination | 我就发明了一个激发想象力 |
[13:06] | but that was too good | 但因为太好 |
[13:07] | for the major board game companies to even touch! | 大型桌游公司都不敢发行的桌游 |
[13:09] | Oh, I got to make room. | 得腾出地方 |
[13:12] | Uh, what’s happening now? | 这又是什么节奏 |
[13:14] | Why are you looking at me? | 看我干啥 |
[13:15] | I’m on the same moving couch as you. | 我不跟你都在这沙发上吗 |
[13:17] | So if Louise makes it to tomorrow morning, | 就是说如果露易丝挺到了明天早上 |
[13:19] | – she doesn’t have to get the filling? – Right. | -她就不用补牙了 -是 |
[13:21] | But if Gayle’s craziness drives her out, | 但如果她在盖尔那里待不下去了 |
[13:22] | she loses. | 她就输了 |
[13:24] | And yet she wins ’cause her cavity will be filled. | 不过她也算赢了 因为她的虫牙可以补上 |
[13:26] | – That’s right. – Pretty high-level parenting. | -是啊 -高水平育儿手段哦 |
[13:27] | – Yeah. – We know what we’re doing, Teddy. | -是 -我们知道 泰迪 |
[13:29] | Pretty badass. | 牛逼哄哄 |
[13:30] | But what if Louise flies the coop | 不过万一露易丝中途跑路 |
[13:31] | and just goes somewhere else? | 去别的地方呢 |
[13:34] | You didn’t even think of that, Bobby? | 你都没想过这个吗 鲍鲍 |
[13:35] | Well, I mean, it’s been… | 我… |
[13:36] | You have no contingency plan in place? | 你们没紧急应对方案吗 |
[13:39] | I… Teddy, it’s been mostly Linda’s thing. | 泰迪 这基本是琳达的主意 |
[13:41] | So we’ll, uh… | 所以… |
[13:42] | we’ll stake out Gayle’s apartment. | 我们去盖尔家楼下蹲点 |
[13:43] | Oh, a stakeout. That sounds fun! | 蹲点 挺有趣 |
[13:46] | Hey! Get takeout for your stakeout. | 带外卖去蹲点吧 |
[13:48] | Maybe you could order steak, | 可以点牛排 |
[13:49] | have a takeout-steak stakeout. | 这样就变成牛排外卖蹲点啦 |
[13:50] | I’ll get the menus! | 我去拿菜单 |
[13:51] | It’s called Gayle Force Winds. | 这游戏名叫盖尔大风吹 |
[13:53] | It’s more than just a board game. | 这不止是桌游 |
[13:54] | It’s about love and war and fantasy | 这包含了爱 战争与幻想 |
[13:57] | and plagues and fashion. | 还有瘟疫和时尚 |
[13:58] | Cool. So how do we play it? | 好棒 要怎么玩 |
[14:00] | Princess Gayle must save the five realms | 盖尔公主要从邪风中拯救 |
[14:02] | of Worldlandia from the evil winds | 幻想国的五块领土 |
[14:04] | sent by the wicked sorceress, Rebecca, | 这风是邪恶女巫瑞贝卡作的怪 |
[14:06] | who thinks she’s so cute. | 她觉得自己美若天仙 |
[14:08] | She lives upstairs. | 她就住楼上 |
[14:09] | Louise, you go first. | 露易丝 你先来 |
[14:13] | you landed in Sponge’in Dungeon. | 你到了海绵地牢 |
[14:15] | You got to sit with this wet sponge on your head | 你要把这块湿海绵顶头上 |
[14:17] | – for 30 minutes. – This game seems pretty weird. | -30分钟 -这游戏怪怪的 |
[14:20] | Maybe we should go home. | 回家才是上策 |
[14:21] | I’d rather sit here with a wet sponge | 我宁愿一直顶着这海绵 |
[14:23] | on my head all day than get that stupid filling. | 也不去补牙 |
[14:27] | Nice romantic stakeout. | 浪漫的夫妇二人蹲点 |
[14:29] | What is that smell? | 这什么味道 |
[14:31] | Bobby, Linda, what are you doing here? | 鲍鲍 琳达 你们在这干嘛 |
[14:33] | Teddy? What are you doing here? | 泰迪 你来干嘛 |
[14:35] | I was just gonna park over there | 我想把车在这边 |
[14:36] | for a few hours and then, | 停几个小时 |
[14:37] | I happened to see you guys were here, | 正好看到了你们 |
[14:39] | and I thought I’d just kind of… | 所以我就… |
[14:40] | Wait, are you crashing our stakeout? | 等等 你是来捣乱的吗 |
[14:41] | What? No. | 什么 当然不是 |
[14:42] | – I brought pizza! – Ooh, pizza. Hand it over. | -我带了披萨 -披萨 拿过来 |
[14:46] | So what’d I miss? You guys taking copious notes? | 我错过什么了吗 你们做了笔记没 |
[14:48] | Can you… can.. Do you mind both just scooting up | 你能不能 把座椅往前调一点 |
[14:50] | just a little bit? A little more. | 再往前一点 |
[14:53] | Is that it? | 到最前面了吗 |
[14:54] | That’s as far as it can go? | 不能再往前了吗 |
[14:55] | Should we all just move over to my truck? | 不然去我的卡车上好了 |
[14:57] | – Teddy. Uh, you know what, I’m fine. | -泰迪 -那啥 没关系 |
[14:58] | I’ll make it work. | 我可以凑合 |
[15:00] | Can you mind cracking a window? | 能摇下车窗吗 |
[15:01] | Aw, man! I landed in Cold Sore-ia. | 我到了感冒疮领土 |
[15:04] | Oh, that’s hard. You can ask Tina | 这可麻烦了 你可以找蒂娜 |
[15:06] | for some of her magic ointment. | 要她的魔法药膏 |
[15:08] | But I clucked like an enchanted chicken | 但是我学疯鸡 |
[15:10] | for 20 minutes to get this magic ointment. | 叫了20分钟才拿到这药膏 |
[15:12] | I don’t know… | 我还是不要… |
[15:14] | Your indecision has upset the Gayle Force Winds. | 你的犹豫惹怒盖尔大风了 |
[15:24] | – Everyone has to start over! – No! | -全部重来 -不 |
[15:26] | We’ve been playing this game for six hours | 这游戏我们都玩了六个小时了 |
[15:28] | and no one has even made it past the Cliffs of Huxtable! | 还没有一个人走到赫克斯特布尔悬崖 |
[15:31] | That cavity’s really bothering you, Louise. | 蛀牙很疼吧 露易丝 |
[15:33] | What’s it to you? Whose side are you on? | 你想说什么 你到底站哪边的 |
[15:35] | Don’t you want me to win? | 你不想我赢吗 |
[15:36] | Stay cool. I’m on your side. | 别激动 我是你这边的 |
[15:38] | Team Louise all the way. | 永远支持露易丝 |
[15:39] | Why are you talking like that? | 你说话好奇怪 |
[15:40] | Like what? This is how I always talk. | 怎么会 我一直这样说话啊 |
[15:42] | Wait, now I don’t remember how I talk. | 等下 我不记得我平时是怎么说话的了 |
[15:44] | Is this how I sound? | 是像这样吗 |
[15:45] | Never mind. Just help me get past Rebecca’s monkey army. | 不重要了 快帮我过瑞贝卡猴军这关 |
[15:50] | Tina says Louise is losing it. | 蒂娜说露易丝快撑不住了 |
[15:52] | Hopefully our little girl’s about to snap. | 我们的女儿马上就要崩溃了 |
[15:55] | Yeah, let’s hope it’s soon. | 但愿尽快吧 |
[15:56] | Teddy’s apnea is making me sick. | 我快受不了泰迪打呼了 |
[16:03] | Oh, God. Thank God. | 天 谢天谢地 |
[16:04] | That one was, like, six seconds. | 他居然6秒钟没呼吸 |
[16:05] | He’s breathing again. | 现在恢复了 |
[16:06] | I mean, how lo… how long before you die? | 人多长时间不呼吸就会死来着 |
[16:11] | I did it. I made it through the weekend. | 我成功了 我捱过周末了 |
[16:13] | I don’t have to get the filling! | 我不用补牙了 |
[16:15] | I win, I win! | 我赢了 我赢了 |
[16:16] | Let’s all celebrate with more sleep and no more talking. | 我们别说话 用睡觉的方式来庆祝吧 |
[16:19] | Morning, sleepyheads. | 早上好呀 瞌睡虫们 |
[16:20] | Oh, my God, did we sleep through the night? | 天呐 我们这是睡过去了吗 |
[16:22] | We sure did. Never slept better. | 显而易见 我从来没睡这么香过 |
[16:24] | – Linda. Linda. – Wha… | -琳达 琳达 -咋了 |
[16:26] | Did you know that you snore? | 你知道自己睡觉打鼾吗 |
[16:28] | What happened? Did we win? What-What’s going on? | 发生什么了 我们赢了没 怎么回事 |
[16:30] | – It’s morning. – Damn it. | -现在是早上了 -该死 |
[16:32] | That little bugger pulled it off. | 那小家伙撑下来了 |
[16:33] | – She beat us. – That’s not an option, Lin. | -她赢了 -赢也没用 琳 |
[16:36] | She needs to get that filling | 她必须去补牙 |
[16:37] | or else her teeth are gonna fall out. | 否则她的牙会掉光的 |
[16:38] | Okay. I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this. | 好吧 我本以为不用走到这一步的 |
[16:41] | We’re gonna have to make our baby feel some pain. | 看来我们得让她尝尝痛的滋味了 |
[16:45] | Y-You did it, Louise! | 你 你成功了 露易丝 |
[16:47] | How about a victory breakfast of ice cream? | 早餐吃冰淇淋庆祝如何 |
[16:48] | Thanks, T, that’s a great idea. | 多谢了 小蒂 好主意 |
[16:56] | My baby! | 我可怜的娃 |
[16:59] | – Our baby! – We had to do it. | -我们可怜的娃 -我们别无选择 |
[17:00] | It was the only way! | 这是唯一的办法 |
[17:04] | You gonna finish that? | 你不吃了吗 |
[17:09] | Make it stop, make it stop! | 别疼了 别疼了 |
[17:10] | Knock, knock, time to pick up some runaways. | 我们来啦 该来接这些逃跑的娃回家了 |
[17:14] | Oh, no, what’s wrong, Louise? | 天 你怎么了 露易丝 |
[17:17] | She ate a bite of ice cream, | 她吃了口冰淇淋 |
[17:18] | and I guess it upset her cavity. | 估计是让她的虫牙发作了 |
[17:20] | Louise couldn’t handle her high. | 露易丝嗨过头了 |
[17:22] | – Why-why is Teddy here? – Yeah. | -泰迪为啥也在这儿 -对哦 |
[17:25] | Why are any of us here? Think about that. | 我们大家为啥会在这儿 想想这个吧 |
[17:27] | You kids got further in Gayle Force Winds | 你们玩盖尔大风吹玩得挺久的嘛 |
[17:29] | than I thought you would. | 比我想象得久 |
[17:30] | Wait, you knew we were playing Gayle Force Winds? | 等下 你知道我们要玩盖尔大风吹么 |
[17:33] | Um, I-I didn’t. I just, um… | 我 我不知道 我只是 |
[17:35] | What-What’s, uh… what’s Gayle Force Winds? | 盖尔大风吹是啥玩意儿 |
[17:37] | Oh, now I get it. You guys were behind all of this. | 我懂了 这是你们一手策划的 |
[17:40] | You cheated! How could you?! | 你们作弊了 你们怎么能这样 |
[17:43] | – Tina helped us cheat! – What?! – Mom! | -蒂娜帮了忙的 -啥 -老妈 |
[17:45] | Sorry, it’s true. | 抱歉 是事实嘛 |
[17:46] | We cheated because we love you, honey. | 我们爱你才这样做的 亲爱的 |
[17:48] | – Yeah. – Oh, that is disgusting. | -是的 -太恶心了 |
[17:50] | I hate you guys right now. I can’t believe it. | 我恨你们 真不敢相信 |
[17:52] | Louise, you got to get that filling. | 露易丝 你得去补牙 |
[17:55] | – I’m fine! Ow! – Honey, | -我没事 -亲爱的 |
[17:58] | now you listen to me. I know you’re afraid. | 听我说 我知道你很害怕 |
[18:00] | I’m not afraid! | 我才不怕 |
[18:01] | Oh… Aw, screw it! I’m afraid, I’m afraid! | 我去 我怕 我怕 |
[18:04] | I know a little something about fear. | 我对恐惧略有研究 |
[18:06] | – You’ve seen my life. – Yeah. It’s bad. | -看看我的人生 -的确 很糟糕 |
[18:08] | So why don’t you let Aunt Gayle | 所以为什么不让盖尔姨妈 |
[18:10] | help you get through this, okay? | 帮你渡过这个难关呢 |
[18:12] | We’re gonna turn your fear-believe into make-believe. | 让我们把你的恐惧化为喜剧 |
[18:16] | That’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[18:18] | Let’s do it. | 照你说的做吧 |
[18:20] | Great! Now, what character do you want to play? | 很好 你想扮演什么角色 |
[18:30] | – Agent Yap. – Gayle. Lookin’ good. | -牙普特工 -盖尔 气色不错 |
[18:32] | – You’ve been briefed of the situation. – I have. | -情况你都了解了吧 -是的 |
[18:34] | – This is the asset I spoke about. – Is the asset | -她就是我提到的重要筹码 -筹码本人 |
[18:37] | willing to do whatever’s necessary to save the universe? | 为了拯救宇宙愿意牺牲一切吗 |
[18:39] | – She is. – And the asset promises not to… | -她愿意 -筹码本人能保证 |
[18:41] | bite me during the procedure? | 不在执行任务期间咬我吗 |
[18:44] | – The asset promises. – Then why the hell | -我保证 -那我们为啥 |
[18:46] | are we out here wasting time, damn it?! | 还在这边浪费时间 |
[18:48] | – Let’s go! – Let’s go, men! | -快走 -我们走 |
[18:51] | Sector eight, clear! | 第八区 无危险 |
[18:52] | Sectors nine and ten, | 第九区和第十区 |
[18:54] | clear! | 无危险 |
[18:56] | That pain is a toxin | 你现在感受到的痛 |
[18:57] | from our enemy’s ice cream serum. | 是敌人从冰淇淋中提取的毒素 |
[18:58] | The antidote is in this needle. | 解药就在这根针管里 |
[19:03] | I don’t know… | 等等 |
[19:04] | Okay, no! You must. | 听着 不能等 你必须接受 |
[19:05] | The whole universe is counting on you, kid. | 全宇宙就靠你了 孩子 |
[19:08] | Proceed. | 执行吧 |
[19:11] | Very good. You should be completely numb | 很好 几秒钟后你就会 |
[19:14] | in just a few seconds. | 没感觉了 |
[19:16] | Now, this might look like | 这表面看虽然只是 |
[19:17] | ordinary porcelain filling | 某个苦逼单身 |
[19:19] | from a sad, lonely dentist’s office, | 牙医办公室里的普通填充瓷 |
[19:20] | but this is a microchip of our plans | 但它其实是储存有有史以来最强大 |
[19:24] | for the most amazing weapon system ever. | 武器制造方案的芯片 |
[19:28] | Oh, wait. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[19:31] | Oh, no! Our enemies are here! | 不 敌人来了 |
[19:36] | Louise, the mission must go on. | 露易丝 任务必须继续 |
[19:37] | Do it! | 来吧 |
[19:40] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[19:41] | – Cover me, Bobby! – Go, go, go! | -掩护我 鲍鲍 -上上上 |
[19:42] | Grenade! | 炸弹 |
[19:45] | Flamethrower! | 喷火器 |
[19:46] | Okay… Okay, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[19:50] | – I’m hit! I’m hit! – I’m taking fire here! | -我中枪了 -我需要火力支持 |
[19:52] | You got to call in some air support! This is crazy! | 快请求空中支援 场面失控了 |
[19:55] | We get the point! | 有完没完 |
[19:56] | – Geez. – We got you. | -我去 -抓住你了 |
[19:58] | Okay. You may have shot me too many times, | 好吧 我死千遍万遍也在所不惜 |
[20:00] | but our cause will never die. | 但我们的伟大事业将会永存 |
[20:03] | – You did it, Louise. – I did it? | -你做到了 露易丝 -我做到了么 |
[20:05] | You did it. And it didn’t… | 你做到了 而且 |
[20:07] | inconvenience… anyone… at all. | 没有 给任何人 造成麻烦 |
[20:11] | I’ll hug him back to life! | 我来救活他 |
[20:14] | – Okay, I’m fine. – Yeah, yeah, Tina, he’s fine. | -行了 够了 -蒂娜 他没事了 |
[20:16] | – Don’t do that. – Okay. No. – Almost there! | -别抱了 -就快成功了 -别 |
[20:17] | – Tina, let-let him go. – Almost there! | -蒂娜 放 放手 -就快成功了 |
[20:19] | Tina, get up. | 起来 蒂娜 |
[20:23] | When you get to the toy basket, get the squirt ring! | 给你玩具篮子的时候 记得选戒指水枪 |
[20:25] | The squirt ring! The future depends on it. | 玩具水枪 人类未来就指望它了 |
[20:30] | Hey, you were good in there. | 表现不错 |
[20:32] | You, too. I’d do a mission with you anytime. | 你也是 希望以后还能和你一起执行任务 |
[20:35] | I hate to say it, but I think Gayle out-parented us. | 虽然不愿承认 但盖尔比我们教得好 |
[20:37] | Maybe we should let her watch the kids more often. | 也许我们该常让她帮我们看孩子 |
[20:40] | Oh, maybe Gayle could move in with us, | 她可以搬来和我们住 |
[20:42] | be our full-time nanny. | 当全职保姆 |
[20:43] | I’m gonna call your bluff on that. Yes. | 你还真是敢说 好啊让她搬来 |
[20:45] | – No. No, no. – Too late. It’s done. | -还是算了 -太晚了 已经决定了 |
[20:47] | – See you at home, Gayle. – Gotcha! | -回家见 盖尔 -别动 |
[20:49] | “Happy Things We Should Send Into Space.” | 人类应该送上太空的东西 |
[20:53] | A jar of mayo. | 一罐蛋黄酱 |
[20:55] | Magazine clippings of Scott Baio. | 斯克特·拜奥的杂志剪画[美国男演员] |
[20:57] | That song that starts with “Day-O.” | 《阴间大法师》主题曲 |
[21:02] | Little cat, you’re just like me. | 小猫 你就像我一样 |
[21:04] | You go outside and squat to pee. | 你跑出去 蹲下尿尿 |
[21:07] | Squat! Squat! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[21:09] | Squat! | 蹲下 |
[21:11] | Squat! | 蹲下 |
[21:16] | Squat! Squat! Squat! | 蹲下 蹲下 蹲下 |
[21:19] | But I’m not done. | 我还没念完 |
[21:20] | Squat! | 蹲下 |
[21:22] | The end. | 结束 |