时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Good morning, Chariot. | 早上好 沙里奥 |
[00:21] | Good morning, Peggy-Sis. | 早上好 佩吉妹妹 |
[00:23] | Do you want to run into town? | 你想跑去城里吗 |
[00:24] | No. It’s too hot to trot. | 不想 太热了不适合跑步 |
[00:30] | Xandar! | 占旦 |
[00:33] | Equestranauts, I’ve cast a spell on Horse Valley Farm | 飞天马 我已经对马之谷农场施了咒语 |
[00:36] | that will bring a thousand years of darkness. | 它将带来上千年的黑暗 |
[00:40] | Oh, no. We have to stop him. | 不 我们必须阻止它 |
[00:42] | To the stable. | 快去马厩 |
[00:50] | Peggy-Sis. | 佩吉妹妹 |
[00:53] | Headhorn. | 头角马 |
[00:56] | Chariot. | 战车马沙里奥 |
[00:59] | And Minnie. | 还有米妮 |
[01:01] | Together they are: | 组合在一起它们就是 |
[01:02] | The Equestranauts! | 飞天马联盟 |
[01:05] | Do I like this show? | 我喜欢这节目吗 |
[01:06] | Neigh… I do not. | 啊 我不喜欢 |
[01:07] | I told you we should have watched reruns of Melrose Place. | 我就说该看《飞跃情海》重播嘛 |
[01:10] | So, Chariot, are you as excited about | 沙里奥 你对于今天要去飞天马粉丝会 |
[01:12] | going to the Equestranaut convention today as I am? | 和我一样兴奋吗 |
[01:14] | Maybe even more excited. | 比你更兴奋 |
[01:15] | Well, it’s not a contest, Chariot. | 这不是比赛哦 沙里奥 |
[01:18] | You ready to go, honey? | 准备好了吗 宝贝 |
[01:19] | I was born ready. | 我出生那天就准备好了 |
[01:20] | Let’s giddyap, people. | 驾 驾 走起 |
[01:22] | Wait, you guys are going, too? | 等等 你们俩也要去吗 |
[01:23] | Uh, we’re not not going to a toy-pony convention. | 我们当然要去 |
[01:26] | And Chariot’s gonna get a new saddle. | 我要给沙里奥买个新的马鞍 |
[01:28] | Finally. | 终于 |
[01:29] | Chariot? That’s kind of a weird name | 沙里奥 给马取这个名字有点怪 |
[01:30] | – for a horse, isn’t it? – Why is that? | -不是吗 -怎么讲 |
[01:32] | It’s like, “Hey, who’s pulling the chariot? It’s Chariot.” | 比如 “谁在拉战车 是战车” |
[01:35] | Oh, my God. Why am I analyzing this show? | 天哪 我为什么要跟你讨论这个剧 |
[01:38] | Anyway, you guys can’t all go. | 总之 你们不能全都去 |
[01:39] | Who’s gonna help me with the restaurant? | 否则谁来看餐馆 |
[01:41] | Not me. I traded shifts with Antonio. | 我不管 我和安东尼奥换班了 |
[01:43] | Never mind. Never mind. Just go. | 算了 算了 去吧 |
[01:45] | Yay! | 好哎 |
[01:46] | Guess I’ll be here with Antonio, | 看来我要跟雇员吉恩 |
[01:47] | the employee Gene made up. | 杜撰的安东尼奥过一天了 |
[01:49] | You should know, he thinks you killed his father, | 友情提醒 他认为你杀了他父亲 |
[01:51] | so he may… | 所以他也许 |
[01:52] | seek revenge. Good luck. | 会复仇 祝好运 |
[01:54] | Hey, Bob. You going to EquestraCon? | 鲍勃 你要去马粉会吗 |
[01:56] | Uh, no, Teddy. Because that’s a convention | 不去 泰迪 因为那是为 |
[01:58] | for little girls that like toy horses. | 喜欢玩具马的小女孩准备的 |
[02:00] | Uh, beg to differ, Bob. | 恕我不能同意你的观点 鲍勃 |
[02:01] | It’s for guys that like toy horses. | 那是为喜欢玩具马的男人们准备的 |
[02:03] | They’re called Equesticles. | 它们被称为”马蛋” |
[02:04] | “Equesticles”? | 马蛋 |
[02:05] | Yeah. ‘Cause they got testicles. | 是的 因为它们都有蛋蛋 |
[02:07] | ‘Cause they’re men. | 因为它们是男人 |
[02:08] | I’m really here. I’m really here. | 我真的来了 我真的来了 |
[02:09] | I’m… Where am I? | 我 这是哪儿 |
[02:11] | This isn’t a community of my peers. | 这不是我同龄人的聚会 |
[02:13] | Does anyone else think these girls all look like men? | 你们也觉得这些女生看着都像男人吗 |
[02:17] | I think they are men. | 我想他们就是男人 |
[02:18] | This is a kind of man. | 这是男人的一个品种 |
[02:20] | We discovered a new kind of man. | 我们发现了新品种 |
[02:22] | Do you think they’re dangerous? | 你觉得他们危险吗 |
[02:27] | No. | 不 |
[02:27] | Oh, God. Poor Tina. | 天哪 可怜的蒂娜 |
[02:29] | I know, right? | 我明白 谁说不是呢 |
[02:30] | Why do men have to ruin everything? | 为什么男人总爱把一切都给毁了 |
[02:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:32] | But we kind of do. | 但貌似的确是这样 |
[02:33] | What’s with us? | 我们都做什么了 |
[02:35] | All the war. | 所有的战争 |
[02:36] | All of the war. And this, too. | 所有的战争 还有这个 |
[02:38] | – It is a good show, though. – It is? | -但这剧还真不错 -真的吗 |
[02:39] | Yeah. It’s pretty good. | 是的 相当棒 |
[02:40] | Well, some episodes before the reboot. | 宇宙重启前的剧情都还不错 |
[02:43] | So, I guess we should jump on in there. | 我想我们应该参与进去 |
[02:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:46] | I said I wanted to “See” It, | 我只说我想看看而已 |
[02:48] | Not, like, walk around in it. | 而不是在里面逛 |
[02:50] | – On my legs. – Yeah, Tina. | -用腿逛 -没错 蒂娜 |
[02:51] | What do we look like to you? | 我们给你的印象就只是这样吗 |
[02:53] | People that walk on their legs? | 我们像是用腿走路的人吗 |
[02:54] | Well, I’m gonna go check out the food court. | 我要去看看美食街 |
[02:56] | Oh, yeah. Let’s watch them eat. | 对哦 我们去看他们吃东西 |
[02:58] | And watch me eat. | 也看看我吃东西 |
[02:59] | You guys should see what I can do with nachos these days. | 你们该看看我最近都是怎么吃玉米片的 |
[03:01] | What? | 怎么吃 |
[03:02] | You’ll see… | 等着瞧吧 |
[03:04] | Okay. I guess I’ll just take a lap. | 好吧 那我就自己去逛一圈 |
[03:06] | Meet you back here in 12 hours? | 12小时后见 |
[03:10] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[03:11] | That’s hand-stitched. They’re $95. | 那是手缝的 95美元 |
[03:13] | $95? | 95美元 |
[03:14] | You could buy an actual saddle for that. | 这价钱都可以买一个真的马鞍了 |
[03:17] | Okay. Never mind. | 好吧 算了 |
[03:18] | I guess I can’t get you a new saddle, girl. | 看来我没法给你买新马鞍了 宝贝 |
[03:21] | Don’t look at me like that. | 不要用那种眼神看我 |
[03:22] | Nice Chariot doll. Is it your dad’s? | 好可爱的沙里奥模型 那是你父亲的吗 |
[03:26] | No. It’s mine. | 不 这是我的 |
[03:27] | Wha… What’s, what’s the matter, little lady? | 出了什么事 小姐 |
[03:29] | I guess I just feel a little out of place here. | 我就是觉得和这里格格不入 |
[03:31] | Maybe because I don’t have enough money. | 也许是因为我没钱 |
[03:33] | And I’m not a grown man. | 我也不是男人 |
[03:34] | Oh. You can barely tell. | 看不出来 |
[03:35] | Listen, why don’t you hang out with us? | 听着 你为什么不和我们一起玩呢 |
[03:36] | – This is Sunpuddle. – Ta-da. | -这位是晴天水坑 -你好 |
[03:38] | – Horseplay. – Pleasure. | -恶搞马 -见到你很高兴 |
[03:39] | – Pony Danza. – Neigh! | -丹扎马 -你好 |
[03:41] | And I’m Bronconius. | 我是布朗克尼斯 |
[03:43] | Great. I’m Tina. | 真好 我叫蒂娜 |
[03:44] | I was starting to feel like I didn’t belong. | 我越发觉得没有归属感了 |
[03:45] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[03:46] | Everyone belongs here. | 人人都属于这里 |
[03:48] | That’s what the Equestranauts is all about. | 这就是飞天马的精神所在 |
[03:50] | You can be anything you want to be. | 你可以成为任何想成为的人 |
[03:52] | No judgments. | 没人会说你 |
[03:53] | Well, some judgment by me, like this. | 我倒是想说两句 比如 |
[03:55] | Hot mess. | 这人又脏又乱 |
[03:56] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:57] | You’re a cute mess. | 你很可爱啦 |
[03:58] | I want to talk more about that pony, Tina. | 我想多聊聊那匹小马 蒂娜 |
[04:00] | When’d you get it? | 你什么时候得到它的 |
[04:01] | I came out of the womb with it. | 从我一出生就有了 |
[04:02] | Just kidding. I got it on my fifth birthday. | 我开玩笑的 这是我五岁的生日礼物 |
[04:06] | I didn’t recognize it as a joke at first. | 我一开始都没意识到那是个玩笑 |
[04:09] | Well, my theory is the original series | 我的理论是初始世界和宇宙重启后 |
[04:11] | and the reboot take place in the same multiverse. | 的世界共存于同一个多元宇宙 |
[04:13] | Yes! That totally makes sense. | 是的 这太合理了 |
[04:16] | Then how do you explain the Incepticon? | 那你怎么解释原始阶段 |
[04:18] | Come on. Were they Incepti-kidding? | 拜托 那也太扯了 |
[04:25] | I guess they were. | 还真是 |
[04:25] | Say, Tina, | 蒂娜 |
[04:26] | have you ever thought about, uh… | 你有没有想过 |
[04:28] | selling that pony? | 卖掉那匹小马 |
[04:29] | Oh, no. Why, Bronconius? | 没有 怎么了 布朗克尼斯 |
[04:31] | Oh. Just Bron-curious. | 我就是很好奇 |
[04:33] | So… you’re the original owner? | 所以 你是原主吗 |
[04:35] | Yeah, but I hate to say I’m her owner. | 是的 但我不喜欢主人这个说法 |
[04:38] | I prefer mother, caretaker, | 我更喜欢母亲 守护者 |
[04:39] | best friend and role model. | 好朋友或好榜样 |
[04:40] | And she couldn’t ask for a better role model. | 有你这样的榜样她真是赚到了 |
[04:42] | Look at all you’ve accomplished Tina, with your… bangs… | 看看你自己 蒂娜 你的刘海 |
[04:46] | – and your… socks. – Thank you. | -袜子 -多谢夸奖 |
[04:48] | Oh. Hey. Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[04:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:51] | Why, it’s the new Cosmic Twinkle Chariot doll. | 快看 是全新的闪亮宇宙沙里奥模型 |
[04:53] | Gee, and I don’t even really need it. | 哎呀 我倒还真不需要 |
[04:55] | Want to just trade straight up? | 要不我们直接交换吧 |
[04:56] | Yeah… I-I don’t know. | 那啥 我 我不知道 |
[04:59] | Tina. Tina. Tina. | 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[05:00] | Face it, your Chariot doll’s looking a little… | 承认吧 你的沙里奥模型有点 |
[05:02] | giddy-yuck. | 亢奋过头 |
[05:03] | Me and the guys here think you deserve an upgrade. | 哥几个觉得你值得拥有个更好的 |
[05:06] | Right, guys? | 对不对 兄弟 |
[05:07] | – Right, guys? – Ye– yeah. | -对不对啊 兄弟们 -是啊 |
[05:09] | Right. Yeah, I think that. | 是啊 是啊 我赞同 |
[05:10] | Sure. Treat yourself. | 是的 对自己好点嘛 |
[05:11] | See? This is gross. | 看 你这个好恶心 |
[05:14] | But this… | 但这个 |
[05:16] | so pretty. | 多美 |
[05:17] | It is pretty. | 它是很美 |
[05:19] | Everyone will envy you. | 所有人都会羡慕你 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | Great! | 得嘞 |
[05:24] | Well, got to gallop. | 好了 我们得撤了 |
[05:25] | What? Oh. | 什么 |
[05:26] | Guys, let’s pick it up. | 兄弟们 走了 |
[05:27] | – Bye. – B-Bye. | -再见 -再 再见 |
[05:30] | The rarest Chariot doll is mine! | 世间罕见的沙里奥模型归我所有啦 |
[05:32] | And all I had to do was swindle little miss Tina-bopper. | 蒂娜那个少女就这样被我骗了 |
[05:35] | She had no idea what it was worth! | 她还不知道它的价值呢 |
[05:37] | What the…? | 什么 |
[05:38] | Uh, great, Bronconius. Good job. | 厉害 布朗克尼斯 干的好 |
[05:41] | Tina, did some guy just swindle you out of your toy horse? | 蒂娜 是不是有人把你的玩具马骗走了 |
[05:44] | What? No. I mean, kind of. | 什么 没有 好吧 好像是 |
[05:47] | Why did you say that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:48] | He just said it. | 他刚说的 |
[05:49] | Wha? Who? Wha– What’s going on? Wha? | 什么 谁 什么 发生什么了 |
[05:50] | Tina got swindled! | 蒂娜被骗了 |
[05:52] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[05:54] | I told you, we should never have left the food court! | 我就说 我们不该离开美食区的 |
[05:58] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么这么蠢 |
[06:00] | Bronconius played me for a fool. | 布朗克尼斯把我当傻子耍了 |
[06:01] | I can’t believe someone cheated you out of your doll. | 真不敢相信有人把你的玩具骗走了 |
[06:04] | Equesticles! Can’t trust them. | 马蛋就是这样 信不得 |
[06:06] | Why would somebody do that? | 他们为什么要这样 |
[06:07] | What’s so special about your horse? | 你的马有什么珍贵的 |
[06:09] | “The rarest Equestranaut.” | “最罕见的飞天马” |
[06:11] | Only six in the world! | 世上只有六个 |
[06:13] | My Chariot was rare? | 我的沙里奥是稀世珍宝吗 |
[06:14] | She never even mentioned it. | 她从来没说过啊 |
[06:15] | She was so humble. | 它真低调 |
[06:16] | It has a rare production defect. | 它有罕见的生产瑕疵 |
[06:19] | It has camel toe. | 它有”骆驼趾” |
[06:20] | It has camel toes? | 它的脚趾是骆驼趾 |
[06:20] | 骆驼趾 指妇女因为穿着紧身的裤子 而使得女性阴部形状突显的视觉效果 | |
[06:22] | No. Camel toe. | 不 就是那个”骆驼趾” |
[06:24] | Well, this is ridiculous. She’s just a kid. | 这太荒唐了 她还只是个孩子 |
[06:26] | And I bought that the night before your fifth birthday | 这是我在你五岁生日前夜买的 |
[06:28] | when your mom remembered | 当时你妈觉得 |
[06:29] | we didn’t have anything else for you. | 我们也没什么别的好送你 |
[06:31] | I’m going down to that convention | 我要回那聚会去 |
[06:33] | and I’m getting that doll back. | 把那玩具要回来 |
[06:34] | Bronconius isn’t gonna just give it back, Dad. | 布朗克尼斯不会轻易还你的 老爸 |
[06:37] | Wake up! He tricked Tina! | 醒醒吧 他骗了蒂娜 |
[06:39] | We got to fight trick with trick! | 我们要以牙还牙 |
[06:40] | Like what, Louise? | 比如说呢 露易丝 |
[06:41] | Dad’s gonna waltz in there disguised as an Equesticle | 咱爸要跳着华尔兹 装扮成一个 |
[06:43] | with a complete knowledge of the show, earn their trust, | 资深马蛋 赢得他们的信任 |
[06:46] | infiltrate their inner sanctum, then steal Chariot back? | 打入组织内部 再偷回沙里奥吗 |
[06:48] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! And yes! | 对 对 对 对 对 对极了 |
[06:51] | No, no and no. | 不 不 不 |
[06:52] | Oh, come on! | 别嘛 |
[06:53] | We’ve always wanted to give you a makeover. | 我们一直很想帮你化妆 |
[06:56] | And I’ve always wanted to make you a silly costume | 我也一直想给你做套 |
[06:58] | that you have to wear in public. | 公众场合穿的呆萌服装 |
[06:59] | And you love me and would do anything for me. | 你那么爱我会为了我赴汤蹈火的 |
[07:01] | Yeah, do it for us. | 是啊 为了大家 |
[07:03] | Okay. Fine. | 算了 好吧 |
[07:04] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[07:05] | Undercover Horse Dad! | 马卧底爸比 |
[07:07] | I love a good picnic | 任务结束后 |
[07:08] | after completing a mission. | 来一顿野餐感觉真好 |
[07:10] | And I love a good picnic after completing a picnic. | 野餐后继续野餐感觉真好 |
[07:13] | Minnie! | 米妮 |
[07:16] | So, Minnie’s power is, she’s small? | 所以 米妮的能力就是 它很小吗 |
[07:18] | Yes, Dad! And it comes in extremely handy | 是啊 老爸 这能力在他们 |
[07:20] | in many of their missions. | 执行任务的时候可好用了 |
[07:21] | Focus, damn it. | 你就不能用点心吗 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry, Tina. I’m trying. | 不好意思 蒂娜 我正努力呢 |
[07:24] | Dad, you have to be perfect. | 老爸 你必须滴水不漏 |
[07:25] | These people know everything | 这些人对飞天马的 |
[07:26] | there is to know about the Equestranaut multiverse. | 多元宇宙无所不知 |
[07:28] | One slipup, and it’s over. | 一旦说漏嘴 就玩完了 |
[07:30] | Okay. So, I’ll just watch this a few more times, take notes and… | 好吧 我再看几遍 记记笔记然后 |
[07:33] | And all these. | 还有这些 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:34] | And read all of this. | 还要读这些 |
[07:35] | Uh, that’s a lot. | 还真多 |
[07:36] | And when you brush your teeth tonight, | 然后你今晚 |
[07:37] | use this Chariot toothbrush. | 要用沙里奥牙刷刷牙 |
[07:38] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[07:39] | We can’t take any chances. | 我们可不敢冒险 |
[07:40] | Fine. I’ll use it. | 好吧 我会用的 |
[07:42] | So, the mane is the bristles. | 鬃毛就是刷毛 |
[07:43] | Right. Right. I got that. | 好了 好了 我知道了 |
[07:44] | Well, you’re doing it backwards. | 那个 你拿反了 |
[07:45] | Oh. Oh. Right. It has two manes. | 好吧 它有两缕鬃毛呢 |
[07:47] | – Oh. That’s the tail. – No. That’s… Yes. | -原来是尾巴 -不 那是 没错 |
[07:49] | – I got it. – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | -我懂了 -我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[07:55] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[07:56] | I, uh… I have no words. | 我 我无话可说 |
[07:58] | Dad, pop quiz: | 老爸 突击测试 |
[08:01] | Prince Horson. | 马森王子 |
[08:02] | No. It was King Horsely. | 不对 是马斯力国王 |
[08:03] | Correct. And what’s the capital of Horse Valley? | 正确 那马之谷的首都在哪 |
[08:05] | Well, a lot of people would say Horseterdam, | 很多人说是阿马斯特丹 |
[08:08] | because that’s the largest municipality, | 因为那是那儿最大的城市 |
[08:10] | but it’s actually Salt Lick City. | 但其实是在盐舔城 |
[08:12] | That’s right. Ha! | 正确 |
[08:13] | I would have said Horse-pelier. | 我觉得是在马彼利埃 |
[08:13] | Montpelier 蒙彼利埃 美国佛蒙特州首府 | |
[08:14] | And finally, who would win in a fight | 最后一问 如果四匹飞天马 |
[08:16] | between all four Equestranauts? | 内斗谁会赢 |
[08:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:19] | Trick question. | 陷阱题 |
[08:20] | Because the Equestranauts have a bond of friendship | 因为飞天马的友谊 |
[08:22] | greater than any force in the universe, | 比宇宙万物都要强大 |
[08:23] | – so they would never have a fight. – You’re ready. | -所以他们不会内斗 -你可以了 |
[08:26] | Bobby, this whole thing is turning me on. | 鲍比 你这样把我情欲都挑起来了 |
[08:28] | You’re like a sexy spy. | 你真是个性感小间谍 |
[08:29] | Yeah. I kind of am. | 没错 我就是这么性感 |
[08:30] | Whoa. Except I’m wearing a horse costume. | 除了我穿着件马服装 |
[08:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:35] | Remember, you’re Bucephala. | 别忘了 你是战马 |
[08:37] | She’s their favorite minor character, | 是他们最爱的配角 |
[08:38] | so you’ll have something to talk about. | 所以你可以就此说点什么 |
[08:39] | Your pony name is Bob-cephala. | 你的小名是鲍马 |
[08:41] | Why do I even need a name? | 一定要小名吗 |
[08:42] | Do you have a pony name? | 你有小名么 |
[08:43] | No! I’m a girl. | 当然没有 我是个姑娘 |
[08:44] | Girls who watch the show are just girls. | 姑娘看这剧就只是看看而已 |
[08:46] | But you’re a man. | 但你是汉纸 |
[08:47] | So act like a man and use your pony name. | 要像个男人 就得用小名 |
[08:49] | Wait! I think I see them! | 等等 我好像看到他们了 |
[08:50] | – Where? Where? – Right behind you. | -哪儿呢 哪儿呢 -在你后面 |
[08:51] | Abort! Abort! Take your cyanide capsule. | 计划中止 计划中止 快吞药丸自尽 |
[08:53] | Gene, get off the phone. | 吉恩 一边去 |
[08:54] | Hey, nice Bucephala. | 好帅的战马 |
[08:56] | Thanks. She’s, uh, my favorite minor character. | 谢谢 她可是我最爱的配角 |
[08:59] | Well, have a great ‘con! | 玩得开心哈 |
[09:00] | I was just gonna walk in this direction as well. | 我正好也要往那边走 |
[09:03] | So, yeah, I-I… oh, man, | 是啊 没错 我 哎哟天哪 |
[09:05] | I love the Equestranauts. | 我爱死飞天马这部剧了 |
[09:07] | Yeah. Very much. | 超爱的 |
[09:08] | All the different ponies… | 各种各样的小马驹 |
[09:10] | interacting. | 交流互动 |
[09:12] | It’s my phone. One moment. | 我电话响了 稍等 |
[09:14] | What is it? | 干嘛呀 |
[09:15] | Dad, you’re tense. | 老爸 你太紧张了 |
[09:16] | I can tell from here you’re tense. | 我在这都能感受到你很紧张 |
[09:17] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[09:18] | Do it! Do it! Relax. Do it! | 快放松 听到没 放松 |
[09:20] | And, Dad, you walk funny. | 老爸 你走得太逗了 |
[09:22] | Not helping, Gene. | 别帮倒忙 吉恩 |
[09:23] | – I’m just saying, work on that. – Okay. | -我就想说 自然点 -好的 |
[09:25] | Anyway, have you guys ever | 那啥 你们听过 |
[09:26] | heard of this rare Chariot doll that… | 那个很罕见的沙里奥玩具模型吗 |
[09:28] | Look! There’s Bronconius. | 快看 是布朗克尼斯 |
[09:30] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[09:30] | Dad, that’s him. | 爸爸 就是他 |
[09:31] | That’s the guy that took my pony. | 就是那货拿了我的马 |
[09:32] | Do not let him see you walk. | 别让他看到你走路的样子 |
[09:34] | Hi, Bronconius. | 嘿 布朗克尼斯 |
[09:35] | Have you been having a super great time today? | 你今天玩得特开心吧 |
[09:37] | Up-bup-bup-bup-bup. | 吁 |
[09:38] | Who’s this fella? | 这个小伙伴是谁 |
[09:39] | This… Bucephela. | 这匹 战马 |
[09:41] | Uh, it’s actually Bob-cephela, | 我是鲍马 |
[09:43] | but you can call me Bob. | 不过你叫我鲍勃就好 |
[09:44] | It’s a shortened form of the name. | 是我名字的简称 |
[09:45] | – Nice costume. – Oh. Thank you. | -服装不错 -谢谢 |
[09:47] | No. I was being sarcastic. It’s ridiculous. | 我是在说反话 这衣服太蠢了 |
[09:49] | what’s wrong with it? | 有什么不对的吗 |
[09:50] | Actually, it’s like 50% the costume | 老实说 衣服只是一半原因 |
[09:52] | and 50% the way your body looks in it. | 另一半是因为你本人 |
[09:56] | and it wants your costume back… | 要你把你的服装洗干净 |
[09:58] | after you wash it. | 给人家还回去 |
[10:00] | Got a little bite in you, huh? | 你挺能耐啊 |
[10:01] | Little kicky? | 很嘚瑟嘛 |
[10:02] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[10:03] | Question! What’s wrong with our faces? | 提问 我们的脸有什么问题 |
[10:07] | They’re not painted. | 没有涂颜料 |
[10:09] | Face painting booth! | 快去涂脸的摊位 |
[10:10] | – Bob-cephela? – Yeah! Def… uh, yeah. | -鲍马 -好啊 我… |
[10:13] | Count-count me in… to that. | 算 算上我 |
[10:27] | Look at Bob. He’s so happy. | 看看鲍勃 多开心 |
[10:29] | What a playdate. | 和他们很玩得来嘛 |
[10:30] | He’s so deep undercover, | 他入戏太深 |
[10:31] | he’s forgotten who he is. | 忘了自己是谁了 |
[10:33] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷啊 |
[10:34] | What if he becomes a double agent | 万一他玩无间道 |
[10:35] | and starts spying on us for them? | 开始当他们的卧底咋办 |
[10:37] | What a day. Phew! | 真开心啊 |
[10:39] | After all that fun, it would be great | 玩得这么开心 是时候 |
[10:41] | just to sit down and chat about, like, | 坐下聊聊天 比如 |
[10:43] | what rare collectibles we’ve gotten recently, right? | 我们最近都淘到了哪些珍藏 是吧 |
[10:45] | You go first. | 你先来 |
[10:46] | Well, I’d love to, but I got to go primp for the party. | 我很想聊聊 可我要去准备参加派对了 |
[10:48] | You going to the party? | 你去派对么 |
[10:49] | The party? | 派对 |
[10:50] | Uh, yeah… uh, yeah, sure. | 去 去 当然去 |
[10:52] | You primp? You groom? | 你要准备下不 |
[10:52] | Yeah, I-I primp and groom. | 我会装扮一下的 |
[10:55] | Good. So we’ll all go primp and groom | 好的 那我们都去准备一下 |
[10:56] | and meet back up at the party. | 派对上见吧 |
[10:57] | So we’ll talk… at the party? | 那我们在派对上 聊聊 |
[10:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Got to go, got to primp! | 好好好 走啦 去准备吧 |
[11:00] | See you there, Bob-cephela! | 一会儿见 鲍马 |
[11:03] | Tina, clear some space on your bookshelf. | 蒂娜 把你的书架腾点地方出来 |
[11:05] | Chariot is coming home. | 沙里奥小马要回家啦 |
[11:06] | I don’t keep Chariot on my bookshelf. | 我不把沙里奥放在书架上的 |
[11:09] | It’s a saying, Tina! | 就是这么一说 蒂娜 |
[11:10] | I could clear some space on my dresser. | 我会把我的梳妆台腾出来 |
[11:12] | – Forget it. – Okay, bookshelf. | -算了 -好吧 书架也行 |
[11:18] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[11:19] | Bob-cephala! | 鲍马 |
[11:22] | – Drink? – Sure. | -喝点不 -好的 |
[11:23] | We were just talking about | 我们刚刚在讨论 |
[11:24] | which Equestranaut has the best power. | 哪个飞天马最强 |
[11:26] | Oh, I’m not getting in the middle of this one. | 我可不想卷入这样的争论 |
[11:28] | Oh, come on, Bob, you have to answer. | 得了吧 鲍勃 快说 |
[11:31] | Well, it’s definitely not Headhorn. | 绝壁不是头角马 |
[11:32] | What?! What?! Hold on! | 什么 你说什么 等等 |
[11:34] | I was just kidding, Horseplay. Relax. | 我开玩笑的 恶搞马兄 别当真 |
[11:36] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[11:37] | I really like Headhorn. | 我可喜欢头角马了 |
[11:39] | What is in this? | 这里面加了什么啊 |
[11:40] | It’s a cocktail, designed by and for Equestranaut lovers. | 鸡尾酒呀 马粉协会为粉丝专门调的 |
[11:45] | It’s called Horse Medicine. | 叫做马药 |
[11:46] | This will really help you get into character, Bob. | 对你进入角色很有帮助哦 鲍勃 |
[11:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:49] | Bob-cephela! Did you… primp? | 鲍马 你 打扮了么 |
[11:51] | Yeah. I mean, I thought I did. | 嗯 我算是 打扮了吧 |
[11:53] | But you didn’t groom. | 可你没有刷你的毛吧 |
[11:54] | I did, Bronconius! | 我刷了 布朗克尼斯 |
[11:55] | Please. Sunpuddle. | 别说话 晴天水坑 |
[11:57] | Can I refill your trough? | 要不要把你的食槽加满 |
[11:59] | I-I, um, I have one. Thanks, I’ll… | 我有了 谢谢 我 |
[12:01] | – Two, please, Maestro. – I’ll have another. | -两杯 谢谢 -那我就再来一杯吧 |
[12:03] | I’m impressed with all the studying Dad did. | 老爸做了这么多研究真是太让我感动了 |
[12:05] | He has a real mind for Equestranauts trivia. | 他飞天马知识问答答得很好 |
[12:07] | The most useful skill in the world. | 真是世上最有用的技能 |
[12:09] | I know, right? | 我也觉得 |
[12:09] | 蒂娜的飞天马同人小说 《我的僵尸马朋友》 | |
[12:12] | How did this get in here? It’s non-canonical! | 这本从哪儿来的 这不是官方读本 |
[12:14] | – It’s what? – Are you trying to say nautical? | -是什么 -你说啥 |
[12:16] | Non-canonical! Non-canonical! | 非官方 非官方 |
[12:18] | She’s gone crazy! Let’s put her down! | 她疯了 快把她扑倒 |
[12:21] | Dad, call me as soon as you get this! | 老爸 快回电话 |
[12:22] | You’re in trouble! Non-canonical! Non-canonical! | 你有麻烦了 非官方 非官方 |
[12:26] | So, great party. | 派对很赞 |
[12:27] | I mean, really… good dancing. | 我是说 舞都跳得很棒 |
[12:29] | Oh, God. Except for that guy. | 艾玛 除了那家伙 |
[12:30] | You’re such an Equestrabully. It’s refreshing. | 你嘴可真毒 不过倒是让人耳目一新 |
[12:33] | Sometimes it gets a little too happy in Horse Valley, you know? | 马之谷有时候太和谐了 不是吗 |
[12:36] | Sure. I feel that way, as well, all the time. | 是啊 我也总这么觉得 |
[12:38] | Hey, uh, can I ask you something? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[12:39] | I know you’re the expert around here on Equestranaut stuff. | 我知道你是飞天马的专家 |
[12:42] | Oh, well, it’s just something I’ve proven time and time again. | 可不是 这话哥都听腻了 |
[12:45] | Well, I heard a rumor that there’s this really rare Chariot doll | 我听说有种很罕见的”骆驼趾” |
[12:48] | with, like, major camel toe. | 很明显的的沙里奥模型 |
[12:51] | Do you know if that’s true? | 这是真的吗 |
[12:52] | Oh, it’s true. Course, I’d never seen one myself until… | 是真的 不过我之前也没见过 直到 |
[12:55] | Bronconius! | 布朗克尼斯 |
[12:56] | Come dance with us! | 过来跳舞 |
[12:57] | Bob, come, let’s show them how it’s done! | 鲍勃 走 让他们看看啥才叫跳舞 |
[13:06] | Mom, Dad’s in danger! | 妈妈 老爸有危险 |
[13:08] | Oh, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[13:09] | He’s surrounded by men who play with toy ponies. | 他身边都是一群还玩马玩具模型的男人 |
[13:12] | He’s in the least amount of danger possible. | 怎么可能有危险 |
[13:14] | No! When I gave him all the stuff to study, | 不是 我把资料给他看时 |
[13:15] | I accidentally put in some of my Equestranaut fan fiction! | 不小心把我写的同人文放里面了 |
[13:18] | That means he thinks certain zombie-horse-related things | 就是说他以为有僵尸马出现的情节 |
[13:20] | happened that didn’t. | 但其实剧里并没有 |
[13:21] | And if he says the wrong thing, | 如果他说错话 |
[13:22] | they’ll know he’s not an Equesticle! | 别人就知道他不是马蛋了 |
[13:23] | We have to go find him! | 我们得去找他 |
[13:24] | Tina, I love you, | 蒂娜 我爱你 |
[13:25] | but please don’t make me go back there. | 不过拜托 别再让我去那里了 |
[13:27] | – It smells bad. – We have to go! | -那地方好臭 -我们必须去 |
[13:33] | Oh, man, this is powerful stuff. | 老天 这玩意真够劲 |
[13:37] | This is great! | 酷毙了 |
[13:39] | Almost as great as when the Equestranauts had a dance party | 简直堪比飞天马们在派对上遇见 |
[13:42] | and met that girl from Earth with dark hair and glasses | 那个戴眼镜 黑头发 |
[13:45] | that had three boyfriends. | 有三个男朋友的地球女孩那次经历了 |
[13:46] | – What? – Nothing. | -啥 -没什么 |
[13:48] | Uh, I feel good! | 好爽 |
[13:50] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[13:57] | Gentlemen, the after-party. | 先生们 第二摊来啦 |
[14:03] | This looks scary. | 看起来怪吓人的 |
[14:05] | I mean, fun. I like it. | 我是说怪好玩的 我喜欢 |
[14:07] | Sunpuddle, no, no, no, no. | 晴天水坑 不行 |
[14:09] | That’s Bob’s seat. | 这是鲍勃的座位 |
[14:10] | Are you named Bob? | 你叫鲍勃吗 |
[14:11] | Oh. I was just… | 我只是… |
[14:12] | Bob, come. | 鲍勃 过来坐 |
[14:13] | Sorry, Sunpuddle. | 抱歉 晴天水坑 |
[14:14] | Oh, he’s always doing that to me. | 他总对我这样 |
[14:16] | All these… Equesticles. | 你我都明了 |
[14:18] | We both know they’re weak, pathetic. | 这些马蛋真是软弱可悲 |
[14:19] | – I-I don’t think that. – Yes, you do. | -我不这么觉得 -你当然这么觉得 |
[14:21] | I do sometimes, yeah. | 好吧 偶尔 |
[14:22] | We’re tougher than them. | 我们比他们强 |
[14:23] | – We don’t fear death. – What? | -我们不怕死 -什么 |
[14:25] | That’s why we’re best friends, Bob. | 所以我们是死党 鲍勃 |
[14:27] | We’re best friends? | 我们是死党吗 |
[14:28] | Are you asking? Because I accept. | 你是在请求我吗 我答应了 |
[14:30] | And I’m going to let you in | 我可以带你参观 |
[14:31] | on a little mind-blowing Equestra-miracle | 我收藏的那些让人热血沸腾的 |
[14:33] | I’ve discovered. | 飞天马珍品 |
[14:34] | You were inquiring about the camel-toed Chariot? | 之前你问到那个有”骆驼趾”的沙里奥 |
[14:37] | Yes, uh, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[14:39] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[14:44] | Where’s Dad? | 老爸在哪儿 |
[14:44] | He could blow his cover any second! | 他随时可能暴露身份 |
[14:46] | We got to find that Bronconius guy! | 我们得找到那个布朗克尼斯 |
[14:48] | But how?! | 怎么找 |
[14:49] | Who wants a ride to Bronconius’s party? | 谁想去布朗克尼斯的派对 |
[14:52] | Oh. Good. | 挺好 |
[14:52] | Mom? Mom? | 老妈 老妈 |
[14:53] | We’re following him. | 我们跟上 |
[14:55] | But I want to dance. | 但我想跳舞 |
[14:58] | Go, girl! | 嗨起来 |
[14:58] | – Mom! – Ooh, ah. Fine. | -老妈 -好吧 |
[15:00] | You kids never take me dancing! | 你们这些熊孩子从来不带我去跳舞 |
[15:02] | I want to show you something extraordinary. | 我想给你看一样无与伦比的东西 |
[15:05] | Oh, my God, this is it. | 我的天 终于找到了 |
[15:06] | – What? – Uh, nothing. | -啥 -没事 |
[15:08] | Just that, um, that’s a great-looking safe. | 就是 觉得这保险箱真好看 |
[15:10] | Oh. Uh, thanks? | 谢谢 |
[15:11] | It’s the hotel’s, but, Bob, feast your eyes upon… | 这是酒店的 鲍勃 睁大你的眼睛 |
[15:15] | the rarest Equestranauts ever produced. | 有史以来最稀有的飞天马模型 |
[15:18] | The Scottie Pippen Special Edition Headhorn. | 斯科蒂·皮蓬特别版头角马 |
[15:20] | Estonian Version Peggy-Sis, Peggy-Stroika. | 爱沙尼亚版的佩吉妹妹 佩吉斯特里卡 |
[15:23] | This thing brought down the wall. | 这东西可厉害了 |
[15:24] | A gold-plated Minnie previously owned by Jon Hamm. | 镀金米妮 前主人是乔·汉姆[演员] |
[15:28] | And my greatest treasure of them all– | 还有我最宝贝的一件藏品 |
[15:30] | the ultra-rare camel-toe Chariot. | 有”骆驼趾”的沙里奥稀世珍品 |
[15:33] | Yes! Yes! | 就是这个 就是这个 |
[15:34] | Oh, God, that’s a great collection you have there. | 天 你的藏品真不错 |
[15:38] | Uh, can I take a look at the Chariot one? | 我能看看这个沙里奥模型吗 |
[15:40] | Oh, this is more than just a mere collection, Bob. | 这可不仅仅是藏品 鲍勃 |
[15:43] | You see, the Equestranauts are eternally young. | 飞天马永远不会老 |
[15:46] | They have a power. And the rare ones– | 他们有魔力 而这些稀有的 |
[15:48] | more power still. | 魔力更大 |
[15:49] | But I can harness that power | 我可以掌控这些魔力 |
[15:51] | and take youth from them. | 永葆青春 |
[15:53] | Do you know how old I am, Bob? | 你知道我多大了吗 |
[15:54] | I’m 49, but I look… | 49了 但是看上去 |
[15:57] | – 20. – 39? Or 20. | -只有20 -39岁 好吧20 |
[15:58] | Yes. Yeah, or younger. | 对 还不到20岁 |
[15:59] | Bob, my best buddy, you could join me. | 鲍勃 我最好的朋友 你可以加入我 |
[16:02] | We could live forever. | 让我们一起得永生 |
[16:04] | All you have to do is merge mouths like this. | 你只需要像这样 把嘴放上去 |
[16:09] | Oh. Oh, God. | 我去 |
[16:11] | Oh, I’m getting younger. | 我变年轻了 |
[16:12] | I can feel it. Can you tell, Bob? | 我感受到了 你发现没 鲍勃 |
[16:14] | Yup, | 发现了 |
[16:15] | yup. | 发现了 |
[16:15] | Look around the side of the eyes. You see it? | 看看眼睛周围 有木有 |
[16:17] | Yeah, yeah, uh, looking… good. | 有 有 挺…不错 |
[16:19] | Do you still recognize me? | 你还认得我吗 |
[16:21] | Do you? Immortality! | 还认得吗 不死之人 |
[16:22] | Equestranauts never die. | 飞天马是长生不老的 |
[16:24] | Uh, you know, except for Zombie Horse. | 除了僵尸马 |
[16:27] | – I beg your pardon? – Zombie Horse, the fifth Equestranaut. | -啥 -僵尸马 第五个飞天马 |
[16:30] | He died, and then became a zombie. | 死了以后变成僵尸了 |
[16:32] | Zombie… Horse. | 僵尸…马 |
[16:34] | Why am I telling you? You’ve seen every episode. | 我没什么发言权 你每集都看过 |
[16:36] | Indeed, I have seen every episode. | 没错 我是都看过 |
[16:39] | Anyhoo, uh, let me plant my lips on that Chariot, uh… | 那个 让我也试试吧 |
[16:42] | Why don’t we get back to the party? | 我们回派对去吧 |
[16:43] | But I-I, you know, I want to… | 但是 我也想… |
[16:44] | – I really want to kiss the doll. – Later. | -我真的很想亲亲那模型 -等会再说 |
[16:46] | So, you’re a real Equesticle, aren’t you, Bob? | 你是忠实马蛋吧 鲍勃 |
[16:49] | Yeah, of course. W-Why wouldn’t I be? | 当然啊 为什么不是呢 |
[16:51] | Well, then, Bob, you’ll have no problem | 那鲍勃 那让你”吻”一个 |
[16:53] | getting the official unofficial Equesticle “Tuh-too.” | 正式的非官方粉丝”吻身”应该没问题吧 |
[16:56] | Uh, I… no. No. I… | 没 没问题 |
[16:59] | Not-not a problem to get a tattoo. | 可以纹身 |
[17:01] | Maybe not, but maybe… | 是没什么问题 可是… |
[17:02] | I would… think… I would think about it. | 我 我应该再想想 |
[17:04] | – Remove your shirt. – Oh, boy. | -脱掉衣服 -天 |
[17:11] | Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! | 老天 老天 老天 |
[17:12] | – Oh, no! – What are they doing to my Bobby? | -不要 -他们要对我的鲍鲍做什么 |
[17:15] | I think he was getting a back massage | 我想那些人按着他 |
[17:16] | with a needle and men holding him down. | 应该是在针灸什么的 |
[17:18] | A tattoo! | 是纹身 |
[17:19] | They’re tramp-stamping our tramp! | 他们要给老爸纹身了 |
[17:23] | How’s my best buddy doing? | 我的小伙伴感觉如何呀 |
[17:26] | Very excited, but I’d sure love to check out | 很激动 不过如果能让我 |
[17:28] | those dolls again real quick, and, um, | 先看看那些模型会更好 |
[17:30] | I think I have to pee. Should I pee now…? | 我想尿尿了 能让我先尿… |
[17:32] | Right after this. | 搞完这个再尿 |
[17:34] | Guys, maybe just a little tattoo? | 各位 纹个小图案就行 |
[17:36] | How about just a little one? | 小图案 |
[17:38] | Like, really little, like, tiny? | 很小很小的 小图案 |
[17:40] | – Little tiny little one? – Yeah, that’d be great. | -很小的小图案是吧 -没错 |
[17:42] | Sure, Bob. Sure. | 没问题 鲍勃 |
[17:43] | Do this that size. | 给他纹这个 要一样大的 |
[17:46] | Bronconius, I-I don’t think we should… | 布朗克尼斯 我觉得好像不该… |
[17:48] | – Quiet! – Okay, sounds good. | -闭嘴 -好的 我没意见 |
[17:49] | Of course, Bob, if you’ve never had a tuh-too before, | 当然了 鲍勃 由于你没经验 |
[17:51] | sometimes a really small tuh-too | 即使是小”吻身” |
[17:53] | feels like you’re getting a big giant tuh-too, | 你也会觉得是在”吻”一个很大的 |
[17:55] | but that’s just an illusion of the senses. | 但那只是你的幻觉 |
[17:57] | Oh, God, I wish you would call it “Tattoo.” | 天 你能就说”纹身”吗 |
[17:59] | – What am I saying? – “Tuh-too.” It’s fine. | -我说的什么来着 -“吻身” 算了 |
[18:01] | Let’s just get this over with. | 来吧 早死早超生 |
[18:04] | Let me in! It’s Tina! | 让我进去 我是蒂娜 |
[18:05] | The girl whose pony Bronconius stole! | 布朗克尼斯偷了我的模型 |
[18:07] | Don’t tattoo my dad! | 别给我老爸纹身 |
[18:08] | Counterpoint– do tattoo him! | 那是反话 拜托给他纹身 |
[18:11] | Make it say “I love Linda.” | 纹一个”我爱琳达” |
[18:12] | Or give him some more nipples! | 或者给他再多纹几个乳头 |
[18:13] | You can never have enough! Ask a cat. | 这种东西多多益善 问猫就知道了 |
[18:16] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[18:17] | You never were a real Equesticle, | 你根本不是真的马蛋 |
[18:19] | and you lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[18:21] | My best friend! | 我还把你当至亲 |
[18:22] | Oh, please! It would go Sunpuddle, | 拜托 真要排你也排在桑帕德 |
[18:24] | then Horseplay, then Pony Danza before you. | 恶搞马 和丹扎马之后好吧 |
[18:26] | Oh, Bob, we could have had everything. | 鲍勃 我们本来能变得天下无敌的 |
[18:29] | We could have had the whole world to ourselves. | 我们本来可以拥有全世界的 |
[18:31] | And you threw it all away, and for what? | 而你却弃这一切不顾 就为了啥 |
[18:35] | Your daughter?! | 你女儿 |
[18:37] | Yes. You’re crazy. | 那是当然 你脑子进水了吧 |
[18:39] | Tuh-too him! | 给他”吻身” |
[18:42] | Stop! | 住手 |
[18:43] | Oh, the door was unlocked. | 原来门没锁啊 |
[18:44] | Yeah, it’s so we don’t have to get up | 对 这样有人来的时候 |
[18:46] | every time someone else arrives. | 我们就不用老起身开门了 |
[18:47] | You, be gone! I’m done with you. | 你 给我出去 我和你没得说了 |
[18:50] | But I’m not done. Look at what you’ve all become. | 但我有 看看你们自己都变成啥了 |
[18:52] | You’ve betrayed the meaning of the Equestranauts. | 你们背弃了飞天马的精神 |
[18:54] | And I don’t mean the sexually-charged, | 那精神可不是这色情 |
[18:56] | awkward, confusing vibe at this party. | 气氛尴尬 混乱的派对 |
[18:58] | I like sexually-charged, awkward, confusing things, too. | 虽然我个人喜欢色情尴尬和混乱的东西 |
[19:00] | – Like, for instance… – Tina. | -比如… -蒂娜 |
[19:01] | Sorry. But being an Equesticle | 抱歉 但马蛋是不会 |
[19:03] | means no judgment, right, Horseplay? | 对别人评头论足的 对吧 恶搞马 |
[19:05] | I mean, you accepted me, and I don’t even have testicles. | 你们连我都接受了 我连蛋蛋都没有 |
[19:08] | Bronconius hijacked this thing you all love and tainted it. | 布朗克尼斯绑架了各位所爱 玷污了它 |
[19:11] | He’s the real Xandar. | 他才是真正的占旦 |
[19:12] | I know who that is. He’s the bad guy. | 我知道占旦 他就是那个大反派 |
[19:14] | Hush! Get her out of here! Like, now! | 闭嘴 快把她弄走 赶紧的 |
[19:16] | The Equestranauts would never turn against a fellow pony. | 飞天马是绝不会这样对它的同伴的 |
[19:19] | The Equestranauts have a bond of friendship greater | 飞天马彼此间的友谊 |
[19:20] | than any force in the universe, and you know that! | 比宇宙万物都坚固 你们知道的 |
[19:24] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[19:26] | Here, get up. | 来 起来吧 |
[19:27] | What?! I’ll tuh-too him myself! | 什么 那我亲自给他”吻” |
[19:30] | You were never nice to us! | 你从来对我们就不好 |
[19:31] | You never even took the time to get to know us, | 你从来都没想过要好好了解我们 |
[19:34] | and we’re all really terrific! | 我们可棒了 |
[19:38] | Put a shirt on! | 能穿件衣服不 |
[19:39] | Wait! | 等等 |
[19:40] | – Dad did get a tattoo! – I did? | -老爸真的有纹身了 -真的吗 |
[19:42] | What-what does it look like? | 什 什么样的 |
[19:43] | Is it… is it cool? | 好看吗 |
[19:44] | It’s… not cool. | 不好看 |
[19:46] | No, it’s cool… sort of. | 还… 不错啊 |
[19:47] | Someday you will all die, | 你们有一天都会死翘翘的 |
[19:50] | and I will still have the body of a 20-year-old! | 而我还会一直保持20岁的年龄 |
[19:52] | All right, great, let’s open that safe. | 行了 我们开保险箱吧 |
[19:54] | Ha! You’ll never get into that safe! | 想都别想 |
[19:56] | The combination is based on an Equestranauts reference | 密码是根据飞天马里的线索设定的 |
[19:58] | so obscure that only the smartest, | 非常复杂 只有天下最聪明 |
[20:00] | most knowledgeable Equesticle in the world | 最有学识的马蛋 |
[20:01] | could figure it out! | 才能破解 |
[20:02] | That Equesticle is me. | 那个人就是我 |
[20:04] | Front desk? | 是前台吗 |
[20:05] | There you go. | 搞定 |
[20:07] | Oh, well, that was actually easy. | 好吧 原来这么容易 |
[20:09] | – Thank you. – Chariot, I missed you. | -多谢 -沙里奥 我好想你 |
[20:11] | – So, good party? – So fun. | -派对玩得还开心吧 -嗨爆了 |
[20:12] | Okay, well, bye, everyone. | 好了 再见了 各位 |
[20:14] | Sunpuddle, I’ll call you. | 晴天水坑 再联系 |
[20:16] | You better. | 一定要哦 |
[20:18] | Hey Tina, you must be enjoying having Chariot ba… | 嗨 蒂娜 你一定很高兴能和沙里奥 |
[20:21] | Hey. What’s going on? | 你这是在做什么 |
[20:22] | I’m packing up Chariot. | 把沙里奥装起来 |
[20:23] | – What? Why? – Oh, I’m just getting | -什么 为什么 -我只是觉得 |
[20:25] | a little old to play with dolls, you know? | 我这个年龄已经不适合玩玩具了 |
[20:27] | But thanks for getting her back. | 但是还是谢谢你把它弄回来 |
[20:30] | Hurray. | 好耶 |
[20:30] | – Tina… – What? | -蒂娜 -啥 |
[20:32] | Play with the doll. | 给我和它玩 |
[20:33] | But I’m too old to… | 可我已经太… |
[20:34] | Tina, play with the doll! | 蒂娜 给我和它玩 |
[20:35] | Play with the doll, Tina! | 快和它玩 蒂娜 |
[20:36] | – Come on, do what Daddy says. – Play with it! | -乖 听爸爸的话 -和它玩 |
[20:38] | Okay! I’ll… Neigh! | 好吧 我… |
[20:40] | – Make it jump! – Uh, well, the… | -让它跑起来 -那个… |
[20:41] | – she doesn’t actually jump. – I know it doesn’t jump! | -她不会跑 -我知道 |
[20:43] | You know how I know that? | 你知道我为什么知道吗 |
[20:44] | – ‘Cause… – ‘Cause I read 1,200 pages | -因为… -因为我读了1200页 |
[20:46] | of Equestranaut crap! | 讲什么飞天马的狗屁 |
[20:48] | – Keep playing with it! – Okay. | -继续和它玩 -好吧 |
[20:50] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[20:52] | *A bond of friendship* | *比宇宙万物* |
[20:53] | *greater than any* | *都要强大的* |
[20:54] | force in the universe | *友谊* |
[20:57] | *A bond of friendship* | *比宇宙万物* |
[20:59] | *greater than any* | *都要强大的* |
[21:00] | force in the universe | *友谊* |
[21:03] | *Mini and Peggy-sis* | *米妮和佩吉妹妹* |
[21:05] | *flying in clouds so high* | *冲上云霄* |
[21:06] | *Headhorn and Chariot* | *头角马和沙里奥* |
[21:08] | *come to my place tonight* | *今晚来我家* |
[21:10] | *Equestranauts* | *飞天马* |
[21:12] | *were brothers forever* | *永远是兄弟* |
[21:13] | *Equestranauts* | *飞天马* |
[21:15] | *were bonded together* | *永远心连心* |
[21:16] | *bonded together* | *心连心* |
[21:18] | *Equestranauts* | *飞天马* |
[21:20] | *Equestranauts* | *飞天马* |