Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] You gotta wrap it up, Teddy. 你最好打包带走吃 泰迪
[00:26] We’re closing for the afternoon, 我们今天下午打烊
[00:27] but we’ll be back in a few hours for the dinner rush. 等晚餐高峰期再开门
[00:30] I’m ready! Let’s go! 我准备好啦 走起
[00:32] Why do you have two bottles of wine? 你拿两瓶红酒干嘛
[00:33] What? It’s a wine train. 怎么了 那是红酒列车啊
[00:35] You guys going on the wine train? 你们要去坐红酒列车吗
[00:36] Uh, you get the wine on the train, Lin. 列车会提供的 琳
[00:38] You don’t have to bring it. 你不用自带
[00:40] Otherwise, it would be just called a train. 不然的话 叫列车不就行了
[00:43] Right. 也对
[00:43] Lin, you’re sure kids are allowed on this thing? 琳 你确定允许小孩上车吗
[00:45] It says right here in the brochure, “Kids are allowed.” 宣传册里写着 “允许带小孩”
[00:48] It says, “Kids are allowed”, 写的是 “允许带小孩”
[00:49] “But not welcome.” “但是不鼓励”
[00:50] Like in the health and sexuality section at the bookstore. 和书店的健康与两性区一样
[00:53] – Where’s Gene? – He’s picking out his outfit. -吉恩人呢 -他在挑他的行装
[00:55] I’m gonna be Boxcar Gene! 我今天是货运列车版吉恩
[00:57] Gene, why do you look like 吉恩 你看起来怎么像
[00:59] Dexy from Dexy’s Midnight Runners? 德克西午夜斗殴者乐队里的成员
[01:00] ‘Cause we’re going on a train! 因为我们要坐火车啊
[01:02] Well, go put a shirt on. 好吧 去穿件上衣
[01:03] Next thing, 接下来
[01:03] you’re gonna be telling me to go put on underwear. 你就该让我去穿内裤了
[01:06] Put on underwear. 把内裤穿上
[01:07] Okay. 好吧
[01:11] You folks will be seated right here 你们俩就和”大葡萄”们
[01:12] in passenger car one with the big grapes. 坐一号客厢
[01:15] And I’m gonna take these little raisins 我负责把这几个”小葡萄干”
[01:16] back to the end of the vine. 送回葡萄藤尾端
[01:17] – Bye, Mom. – Bye! -拜拜 老妈 -拜拜
[01:23] It’s the biggest chocolate fountain on a train 这是南北美州境内
[01:26] in North and South America. 最大的火车巧克力喷泉
[01:27] The world’s biggest is in Guatemala. 世界最大的在危地马拉
[01:29] I did not know chocolate came from fountains. 我还不知道巧克力是喷泉里来的
[01:32] I want to put my head in it. And my feet. 我想把头伸进去 还有脚
[01:34] Ethan, thank you very much for the guided tour. 伊森 谢谢你当我们的向导
[01:37] Uh, looks like we’ll be setting up shop here for the day. 我们今天应该就在这边嗨皮了
[01:40] For your troubles. 这是给你的小费
[01:41] Uh-uh, no-no-no-no-no, no-no-no… no. 哦不不不不不 不不不 不
[01:42] – Oh, here you go, one more for you. – Uh, kids… -来拿着 再拿一个 -孩子们
[01:44] No. I’m sorry. 不 不好意思
[01:45] Okay, one more for you. 来 再给你一个
[01:46] – Ye… actually, uh… – Thank you, Ethan. -实际上 -谢了 伊森
[01:47] If you could put that down. 麻烦你放下来
[01:48] Kids aren’t allowed anywhere near the buffet, 小孩是不准接近自助餐区
[01:50] or the passenger cars. 和客厢的
[01:51] But you are absolutely welcome to… the Juice Caboose! 但是欢迎你们来到 果汁供应尾厢
[01:56] What a dump. 弱爆了
[01:57] Hey, there’s someone there. 那里有人
[02:03] Regular Sized Rudy? 中号鲁迪
[02:05] Louise, Gene, Tina… 露易丝 吉恩 蒂娜
[02:06] What are you doing here? 你们在这干嘛
[02:07] Hold on, Beanbag, I’ll be right back. 等会 豆豆袋 我去去就回
[02:09] I know these guys from school. 这是我学校里的小伙伴
[02:11] Do you live here? 你住这吗
[02:12] My dad has me on the weekends. 这周末该我爸带我
[02:13] He’s been online dating and he brings his dates here. 他喜欢带他网上的相亲对象到这儿来
[02:16] But, on the bright side, 但是 往好处想
[02:17] I get to hang out with ol’ Beanbag here. 我可以和豆豆袋作伴啦
[02:19] Up top, Beanbag. Boom! 给我一个五 豆豆袋
[02:20] Yep. We see a lot of Rudy. 是的 我们常看到鲁迪
[02:24] Okay… rules 好了 说说规矩
[02:25] One, you can’t leave the Juice Caboose 首先 你们旅行全程
[02:27] for the duration of the trip. 都不能离开果汁供应尾厢
[02:28] Two, don’t bother me. 其次 别来烦我
[02:29] And three, uh… always believe in yourself. 最后 相信自己
[02:32] – Thanks. – We can’t leave the Juice Caboose? -多谢 -我们不能离开果汁供应尾厢
[02:34] Are you kidding me?! 你搞笑呢
[02:35] Get comfy, ’cause this room is your life 好好享受 因为接下来的4小时里
[02:37] for the next four hours. 你们都得在这度过了
[02:38] But there’s nothing to do! 但这儿啥都做不了啊
[02:40] Open this door! 开门
[02:43] I can’t hear you! 我听不见
[02:44] The train’s too loud… honk, honk. 火车太吵了 哼哧哼哧
[02:46] Honk, honk?! 哼哧 哼哧
[02:47] Trains don’t make that noise! 火车不这么叫的
[02:57] All right, this is gonna be great. 太好了
[02:58] We have a babysitter and a lot of alcohol. 我们有人帮忙看孩子 还能喝酒
[03:01] Wait, don’t do… No, don’t do it! 等等 别 别这样
[03:03] It’s a tasting. 要细细品尝
[03:04] You’re supposed to swirl it around 你要这样晃一下
[03:05] and shake the glass to open it up, or something. 摇摇酒杯 让酒香散发出来 之类的
[03:08] Hey, open up, wine! 出来吧 酒香
[03:09] Linda’s coming in. 琳达要来啦
[03:11] Uh, okay. Well, you do that. 好吧 你随意
[03:13] I’m just gonna drink a lot of wine. 我就想好好喝点酒
[03:19] That guy must really know what he’s doing. 那家伙肯定是个高手
[03:21] Why, because he’s slurping? 为什么 因为他在吧唧嘴吗
[03:24] Oh, my. 天啊
[03:25] Excuse me! Hey! Hi! 打扰一下 你好
[03:27] Are you some kind of an expert? 你是专家吗
[03:28] I just overheard you doing that sound… 我无意中听到你发出那种声音
[03:31] Oh. I’m a wine enthusiast. 我是个红酒狂热粉
[03:32] Although I’m not enthused by this first flight. 可这第一杯酒也太次了
[03:35] Oh! He’s hysterical. 他好搞笑
[03:36] You should come taste with us. 过来和我们一起品尝吧
[03:38] Oh! You can give us tips on how to get tipsy. 你可以教我们一些喝到微醺的小秘籍
[03:40] – Sure. – Lin, no. -好的 -琳 别
[03:41] I don’t want to drink with that guy. 我不想和那家伙一起喝
[03:43] Why? I do, Bobby. He’s an expert. 为什么 我想 鲍鲍 他可是专家
[03:45] Well, I was looking forward to a relaxing day off. 我还指望着今天好好放松一下呢
[03:48] I wasn’t even gonna talk to you that much, to be honest. 实话说 我都不打算和你说太多话的
[03:51] I just don’t want to drink with the guy… 我就是不想和那家伙一起喝
[03:53] – Hi… Look who’s here? – I’m Rick. -嗨 看看谁来了 -我是瑞克
[03:54] I love Italian wines, 我喜欢意大利红酒
[03:56] German cars and Japanese women. 德国车 和日本女人
[03:57] I’m Linda! 我是琳达
[03:58] I love showers 我喜欢洗澡
[03:59] and mornings and bologna and turtles. 清晨 波隆那熏肠 乌龟
[04:01] And wine! 还有红酒
[04:03] I’m Bob. 我是鲍勃
[04:05] Well, it looks like we are going to be 好吧 看来我们今天下午
[04:06] a tasting trio for the afternoon. 要组一个品酒三人团了
[04:08] Jambo. It means cheers. Jambo 干杯的意思
[04:09] Cheers! 干杯
[04:10] Or, as we say “Cheers!” 用我们的话说就是 干杯
[04:12] Come on, Bob. 来嘛 鲍勃
[04:13] If we don’t clink, it’s not a real Jambo. 不碰杯就不算真的干杯哦
[04:15] Jambo Jambo!
[04:16] -Jambo -Jambo – Jambo. – Jambo…!
[04:17] Jambo Jambo…!
[04:18] – Jambo…! – Uh, okay. -Jambo -好吧
[04:19] -Jambo -Jambo – Jambo…! – Jambo…!
[04:21] No more Jambo. 够了
[04:23] Usually I’m by myself, but since you guys are here, 通常都是我自己一个人 既然你们来了
[04:25] maybe we could take turns sitting on Beanbag. 我们可以轮流坐豆豆袋
[04:27] Is that okay with you, Beanbag? 你没意见吧 豆豆袋
[04:29] Rudy, how can you just sit there, 鲁迪 门后的巧克力喷泉
[04:30] when there’s a chocolate fountain 正被一群醉醺醺的大人无视
[04:32] behind this door being unappreciated 你怎么还能安心
[04:33] by a bunch of drunk adults? 坐在这儿
[04:35] It’s being wasted on the wasted! 真是资源浪费
[04:37] There’s got to be a way out of here. 一定有办法出去的
[04:38] There’s a hatch in the ceiling. 天花板上有个舱口
[04:39] Here, give me a boost. 来 给我搭把手
[04:44] It’s hot! 烫死了
[04:45] Bad idea! Bad idea! 不好 不好
[04:46] – Put me down! – Okay. -放我下来 -好的
[04:48] Thank you. 真是谢了
[04:50] Okay. Nobody panic. 好吧 大家淡定
[04:51] We’re only in here for two hours. 我们只要待两个小时
[04:53] Four hours. 四个好么
[04:55] Four hours! 四个
[04:56] Four hours… 四个小时
[05:06] – Oh, my God. – You know, -天哪 -你知道么
[05:07] if you ever want to get serious about wine, 如果你真心想品酒
[05:09] you really have to lose the mustache. 就得把那小胡子剃了
[05:10] True, ’cause it gets all caught up in there. 是啊 那样酒都跑胡子里去了
[05:13] That makes sense. 有道理
[05:13] – Yeah. – Not to mention Pee-ew! -是的 -况且 那还很恶心
[05:15] Be a lot easier if you just shaved it. 你剃了就好多了
[05:17] I’d rather not, Rick. I’m not shaving it. 不用了 瑞克 我不会剃的
[05:19] I didn’t bring shaving equipment. 我没带剃须工具
[05:20] Bobby, quit being a pinot grouchio! 鲍鲍 别把自己搞成格劳乔了
[05:21] 格劳乔·马克思 美国喜剧演员 显眼的胡须是其一大特色
[05:24] Look, I’m perfectly happy enjoying my wine, 听着 我就这样也喝得很享受
[05:27] staring out the window 这样看看窗外
[05:28] at that… kid on a bike, going the same speed as us? 那个 和我们同速的骑车的小孩
[05:32] And we are friends. 我们是朋友
[05:34] I call him Ramon. 我叫他雷蒙
[05:36] Hi, Ramon! 你好 雷蒙
[05:37] What? 什么
[05:37] Hi! 你好
[05:38] I can’t hear you. 我听不清
[05:40] What? I… I can’t hear you. 啥 我听不清
[05:42] I’m in a train. 我在火车上
[05:44] Okay, have a nice bike ride. 好吧 骑得开心
[05:46] Ramon just threw a rock at me. 雷蒙居然朝我扔石头
[05:49] We’re still friends. 我们还是朋友
[05:52] What kind of God would put a chocolate fountain on a train 到底什么样的上帝才会丢个
[05:54] and not let kids near it?! 巧克力喷泉到火车上却不让小孩接近呢
[05:55] Yeah! Learn how to build a train, God! 就是嘛 火车不能这么造 上帝
[05:58] Well… the chocolate fountain is impressive, 巧克力喷泉是很棒
[06:00] but the real supply’s all the way up front. 但真正的好东西都在前面
[06:02] What do you mean, “The real supply?” 什么叫真正的好东西
[06:04] There’s way more chocolate up in the kitchen. 厨房里可不止有巧克力
[06:06] I’ve seen them load boxes and boxes of it in there. 我看到他们卸了好多箱东西进去
[06:08] Well, then, are you guys thinking what I’m thinking? 你们和我想的一样么 小伙伴们
[06:11] That I need a bath? 你是说我需要洗个澡吗
[06:12] Oh, yeah. You do. 是啊你还真需要
[06:13] No. We break out of here 不 我们从这儿出去
[06:14] and steal the chocolate from the front of the train! 到前面的车厢去偷巧克力
[06:16] I’d do that. 可以啊
[06:17] – I’m in. – Great! -算我一个 -太好了
[06:18] The Belcher kids ride again! 贝尔彻家的小孩们又出动啦
[06:20] For the first time! 好吧这是第一次
[06:22] And Rudy! Is there. 还有鲁迪 算上我
[06:26] Okay, if we’re gonna rob this train, 如果我们要打劫这趟火车
[06:28] we need to take it step by step. 我们得一步一步来
[06:29] Luckily, Rudy has been trapped in this caboose 还好 过去的九周里
[06:31] for the last nine weekends doing some serious recon. 被困在这儿的鲁迪做了周密的侦查
[06:34] I see everything out this window. 透过这窗户我能看到一切
[06:36] Once, a skunk got on the train 有一次一只臭鼬跳上了火车
[06:37] for a little bit and then it got off 过了一会儿又跳下去了
[06:38] and I was the only one to notice. 只有我注意到这事儿
[06:39] Just take us through the logistics, Train Brain. 带我们穿过货仓就行 火车顾问
[06:41] Okay. 没问题
[06:42] Each of these blocks is a train car. 每块积木代表一节车厢
[06:44] This is taking too long! I need chocolate! 太浪费时间了 我要巧克力
[06:46] Gene, quiet. 吉恩 别吵
[06:46] – Sorry. – It’s okay. -对不起 -没事
[06:48] Now, this is us here in the Juice Caboose. 这是我们现在所在的果汁供应尾厢
[06:50] I can see us in there. 我都能看到我们在里面
[06:51] Just kidding. We’re not inside a block. 开玩笑啦 我们不在积木里
[06:53] – Tina! – Okay. -蒂娜够了 -好吧
[06:54] The only time the door to the caboose in unlocked, 车厢门唯一不锁的时间
[06:56] is when Ethan makes a juice box delivery, 是伊森来送餐的时候
[06:58] every hour on the hour. 每小时一趟
[07:00] Every hour on the hour. 每小时一趟
[07:01] Sounds like a robot. 听上去像机器人
[07:02] Wait! What if Ethan is a robot!? 等等 要是伊森真是机器人咋办
[07:04] Gene! Focus! 吉恩 别跑题
[07:05] You guys are embarrassing me. 你们真是太让我丢脸了
[07:07] In front of Rudy, which is hard! 要知道这在鲁迪面前可不容易
[07:09] Even if we get out of here, 即使我们从这儿出去
[07:10] you still have to get all the way up to the kitchen car. 到餐车还有很长的一段路
[07:13] The chocolate is kept inside 巧克力放在
[07:14] the chocolatier’s refrigerator. 甜点师的冷藏柜里
[07:16] He’s from Germany. 他是德国人
[07:17] The chocolate’s from Switzerland. 巧克力是瑞士的
[07:18] – We’re from America. – Yeah… -而我们是美国人 -一级棒
[07:20] Now, the only time the kitchen is empty 厨房唯一没人的时间
[07:22] is when it’s a passenger’s birthday 是给当天生日的乘客庆祝的时候
[07:23] and the whole staff comes out to sing 所有的工作人员都会出来
[07:25] the “Chugga Chugga Choo Choo Happy Birthday To You” Song. 唱”逛吃逛吃生日快乐歌”
[07:27] So, we know how to get in, but how do we get out? 现在知道怎么进去了 但要怎么出来呢
[07:30] I think I know how, but it’s a little dangerous. 我想到了 但有点危险
[07:32] Like sandwiches with toothpicks in them dangerous? 像三明治里有牙签那么危险吗
[07:35] Even more dangerous than that. 有过之而无不及
[07:36] Like eating a bomb? 像吃炸弹那么危险吗
[07:38] In between. 倒也没那么危险
[07:39] Like eating a firecracker. 吃炮竹
[07:40] Yeah. Okay. 没错
[07:41] Here’s what we’re gonna do. 我们得这么干
[07:44] Well… aren’t you kids playing nice. 孩子们玩得开心吗
[07:46] Hey, Ethan, over here. 伊森 看这儿
[07:48] Look at my face and hands while I’m talking. 我说话的时候请看着我的脸和手
[07:50] I just want you to know it’s my mom’s birthday today. 我想告诉你今天是我妈的生日
[07:52] – Um, it isn’t June 3, it’s today. – Okay. -不是六月三号 是今天 -好吧
[07:54] Wait, I have some questions for you. 等下 我想问你几个问题
[07:56] Um, what does “Ethan” mean? 伊森这个名字有什么含义吗
[07:58] Sounds like how Shakespeare would say “Eating.” 听着像莎士比亚说”吃”时的发音
[08:00] So, maybe that’s where it comes from? 会不会你的名字就是这么来的
[08:02] Yeah. I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 也许吧
[08:03] Next question, uh… if a train leaves New York at 4:00, 下一题 如果一辆火车四点从纽约出发
[08:06] and another train leaves Dallas at 5:00, 另一辆火车五点从达拉斯出发
[08:08] what time will they meet? 它们什么时候会相遇
[08:10] Great. Well, I’m kind of busy right now, 好了 我现在很忙
[08:12] so I’m gonna have to let you go. 所以你得走了
[08:13] Have fun at my mom’s birthday. Bye. 在我妈的生日派对上玩得开心 再见
[08:15] Do you want juice?! 你们要喝果汁吗
[08:16] No! Uh, maybe… uh, ye… no, ye… ahh…! 不 要的 还是算了
[08:20] I like this one. 这酒不错
[08:22] You think you do, but you don’t. 你以为你喜欢 其实不是
[08:24] What do I think of this wine? 我应该觉得这酒怎样
[08:25] Great question. Here’s what you think. 问得好 你该这么想
[08:27] Hey, Ethan. 你好啊伊森
[08:28] How’s Rudy? 鲁迪还好吗
[08:28] How’s Beanbag? 豆豆袋怎么样了
[08:29] Uh, they’re great. Beanbag’s great. 他们很好 豆豆袋也很好
[08:31] Rudy’s such a delight. 鲁迪太讨人喜欢了
[08:32] I just dropped off some juice for them. 我刚给他们送了果汁
[08:34] Can I get a cranberry juice? 给我一杯蔓越梅汁好吗
[08:37] – Coming right up. – Um, who’s Rudy? -马上来 -鲁迪是谁
[08:40] – He’s my son. – You have a son? -我儿子 -你有儿子
[08:42] Mandy, you know, I might have left a little information 曼蒂 我可能在我的网上资料里隐瞒了
[08:44] off my E-Kiss profile, but that was just for readability. 一些信息 但那只是为了增加可读性
[08:46] So, you look nothing like your profile picture 你是指你长得跟照片判若两人
[08:49] and you have a son? 并且 你还有个儿子这事吗
[08:51] Okay. 行啊
[08:51] So, your face is saying one thing… 可你的表情告诉我…
[08:53] No. No. I love kids. 不不 我喜欢小孩子
[08:54] Okay. Will you ma… 那你能
[08:55] Can you make eye contact with me? 你能看着我的眼睛说么
[08:56] – I am. Aren’t I? – No. You’re looking at my chin. -我看了啊 -你看的是我的下巴
[08:58] No. That’s, that’s your… 不 那是 那是你的
[08:58] I’ll just get below here. How ’bout now? 我坐低一点好了 这样如何
[09:00] – No. Na… – I have a son. Are you cool with that? -不… -我有儿子你不介意吧
[09:02] – I gotta take a nap. – Okay. -我要睡一会儿 -好吧
[09:05] Oh, there it is. Here you go. 在这儿 给你
[09:08] We’ve got a birthday, people. 各位 我们有位乘客生日
[09:10] Places. Ready? 准备好了么 各就各位
[09:11] Here we go, everyone. 我们走
[09:12] Five, six, seven and… 五 六 七
[09:13] Everybody watch your back 大家注意啦
[09:16] the birthday train is on the track! 庆生列车开来啦
[09:23] Well, hello, there. 你们好啊
[09:25] Put some wine in your glass, 人生苦短
[09:26] ’cause your life is moving fast, 不如斟满酒杯
[09:28] so drink your day away. 及时行乐
[09:30] Honk, honk! 哼哧 哼哧
[09:31] What’s happening?! It’s not my… 什么情况 今天不是我的
[09:32] Happy Birthday, Linda! 生日快乐 琳达
[09:34] Oh, it is my birthday… 今天是我生日
[09:36] Don’t worry, I’m gonna get you out of here. 别担心 我会带你们离开这儿的
[09:39] And then I’m gonna eat you. 然后把你们吃掉
[09:41] No…! 不
[09:42] Shush! 嘘
[09:43] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[09:44] She should be out there by now! 她现在该出来了啊
[09:46] Who’s that? 谁在那儿
[09:48] I don’t know… it’s too early for Ethan to come back. 不知道啊 离伊森回来还早呢
[09:50] Aah! I’m not decent! 我还没拉完
[09:52] Come back later! Thank you! 麻烦过会儿再来
[09:54] I must use the kerplunker! 我要用下厕所
[09:55] There’s a line for the other one. 那边那个都排上队了
[09:57] Make it fast. 快一点
[09:58] Don’t tell me, make it fast. 别催我
[09:59] Just go. 赶紧的
[10:00] Don’t tell me, just go. 别催我
[10:01] Just da… ah… 快…
[10:02] Make some noise. 搞点动静出来
[10:03] Sing songs or something. 唱歌还是什么的
[10:04] Look, look… look at the legs on the glass. 看 快看杯壁上的酒腿
[10:06] You see the legs? 看到酒腿了么
[10:06] I see fe… it looks like feet. 我看到了 感觉更像是酒足
[10:08] Oh, Linda. 琳达
[10:09] You’re such a sweet, simple person. 你真是又善良又简单啊
[10:11] Thanks. Wait, what? 谢谢 等等 啥
[10:13] Look, Rick, you’re not the only person with taste. 听着 瑞克 不是就你自己有品位
[10:15] We happen to own a restaurant. 我们还开了家餐厅呢
[10:17] It’s not a competition, Bob. 鲍勃 我又没跟你比
[10:19] I didn’t say it was. 我没那个意思
[10:20] Sounds like this guy wants to have a wine-off! 看来有人想来场品酒比赛呢
[10:22] What?! 神马
[10:23] – Wine-off? – Ooh, wine-off. -品酒比赛 -品酒比赛
[10:25] – Wine-off. – Wine-off. -品酒比赛 -品酒比赛
[10:26] There’s gonna be a wine-off. 有人要比品酒
[10:27] We got a wine-off! 要比品酒了
[10:28] Oh, my goodness. It’s going down. 哎呀 嗨起来了
[10:31] Oh, s… Sorry, sorry. 抱歉
[10:33] – Too soon? Too… too much? – Don’t. Yeah, just… -太快了吗 太过了吗 -别…
[10:35] – My space. – I thought the train was crashing. -别过界 -刚还以为火车要撞了
[10:37] Sorry. Trying to save you. 抱歉 是想救你来着
[10:42] Okay, this is scarier than I thought. 好像比我想的要恐怖诶
[10:43] Uh, no big deal, Louise. 没事的 露易丝
[10:45] Just jump off a moving train. 不就是跳火车吗
[10:47] Come on. One, two, three! 来吧 一 二 三
[10:52] That train is not moving very fast. 这火车开得真有够慢的
[10:55] This window won’t open. 我打不开这窗户
[10:56] That’s why we need to get back in there. 所以我们得回去
[10:58] Could pick up the pace. 您能快点不
[10:59] You’re not going fast enough. 太慢了
[11:01] I am too going fast enough. 我够快的了
[11:02] No job is done until the paperwork is complete. 人家还没擦干净呢
[11:05] Stand by. 给我等着
[11:08] Where the hell is Rudy? 鲁迪去哪儿了
[11:11] Okay. 好了
[11:12] Oh, boy! Oh, oh… Oh, wow… 我的天
[11:14] It’s not that bad. You’re making a big deal. Wow. 哪有这么夸张 别小题大作
[11:16] You’re making… Come on. 你们太… 行了
[11:18] – It’s like my grandpa. – It’s not that bad. -跟我爷爷一样 -没那么臭
[11:20] Where the hell have you been? Pull me up. 你们去哪了 拉我上去
[11:21] Hand me the chocolate and then I’ll pull you up. 把巧克力给我 然后拉你上来
[11:24] Hand you the chocolates? 给你巧克力
[11:25] Yeah. And then I’ll pull you up. 对 然后我拉你上来
[11:27] How do I know that once I hand you the chocolate 万一我给了你巧克力
[11:29] you’re not gonna just leave me out here 你又不拉我上去
[11:30] and take the chocolate? 把巧克力私吞了呢
[11:32] – I wouldn’t do that. – That’s what I would do. -我不会的 -要是我的话就会
[11:34] – That’s so mean. – Look, if you don’t take this chocolate -这也太贱了 -如果你不私吞巧克力
[11:37] and leave me out here, then I can’t work with you. 丢下我 就说明我们不是一路人
[11:39] Please give me the chocolate so I can pull you up. 巧克力给我我拉你上来 拜托
[11:41] Fine. 好嘛
[11:43] Okay, Gene. 好了 吉恩
[11:44] – You hold onto me. – Got it. -你抓紧我 -明白
[11:46] – Tina, you hold onto me. – Great. -蒂娜 你抓紧我 -好的
[11:47] And then I’ll hold onto something in the bathroom. 我再抓住个厕所里的东西
[11:49] And pretend it’s a person holding onto me. 假装是个人抓住了我
[11:52] Like a boy or an 18-year-old boy. 一个男生 十八岁的男生
[11:54] Okay. We’re ready. 行了 来吧
[11:56] No. 不好
[12:10] Bang-up job, everybody. 干得漂亮 各位
[12:11] We got the chocolate in the caboose. 我们倒是按计划
[12:13] Like we planned. 把巧克力搞到车厢里了
[12:15] The only problem is is that we are not in the caboose! 唯一的问题就是我们不在车厢里了
[12:18] At least we have toilet paper. 好歹我们还有卫生纸
[12:19] You guys want any? 要吗
[12:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:24] Well, we’re stranded. 我们被抛弃了
[12:25] Our chocolate’s on the train, 巧克力在火车上
[12:26] and there’s nothing around here for miles. 这又是个鸟不拉屎的地方
[12:29] My boy-dar isn’t picking up anything, either. 我的”男孩雷达”也什么都探测不到
[12:31] Oh, wait… no, that’s a deer. 等等 不 是头鹿
[12:33] We’ve got to get back 我们得赶在其他人
[12:34] to that chocolate before somebody else does. 发现巧克力之前回去
[12:36] Guys, we’re gonna be okay. 亲们 会没事的
[12:37] The train’s coming right back here. 火车会回来的
[12:38] – Wait, what? – The train goes down, -啥 -火车一直往前走
[12:40] goes around Lake Waste Water, and comes right back. 绕废水湖一圈 然后返回
[12:42] It should back in 15 minutes, 15分钟后应该就会回来了
[12:43] so we should just jump on it. 到时候跳上去就好了
[12:44] But when is Ethan gonna stop 可伊森什么时候会再去
[12:45] by the Juice Caboose with his next delivery? 我们车厢送果汁呢
[12:47] Let me check my watch. 我看看表
[12:49] In exactly… 15 minutes! 他下一趟去是… 15分钟后
[12:51] This is gonna be close. 这次肯定很惊险
[12:56] Speak to me. 快跟我说说
[12:57] You’re hiding from me. 别跟我玩捉迷藏了
[12:59] I’ll find you. 我会找到的
[13:03] You have got a lot goin’ on here, girl. 很有料嘛 小妞
[13:06] Ah, there you are. 知道了
[13:08] A California Central Coast Syrah. 加州中海岸西拉干红
[13:10] Okay, Bobby. 好了 鲍鲍
[13:10] Now you taste your wine. 该你了
[13:15] This one is probably… wine. 这应该是…酒
[13:18] I would say red. 我猜是红酒
[13:19] Or it could be white. 也可能是白的
[13:20] I’m also realizing that 我也发现
[13:22] I’m not as good at this as I thought I’d be. 我没自己想的那么会品酒
[13:24] No, you’re not. 这还用说
[13:25] Chablis is a wine, right? 夏布利酒是红酒 对吧
[13:27] You guys aren’t answering me. 你们不回答我
[13:29] I’m gonna say that’s a good sign. 应该是对的
[13:30] I’m going with Chablis. 就夏布利了
[13:32] Oh, I’m sorry, Bobby. 抱歉 鲍鲍
[13:34] – You’re not good at this. – Poor Bob. -你确实不太擅长 -可怜的鲍勃
[13:36] I can’t see your sad, 虽然我看不到你那
[13:36] pathetic face right now, but I bet it’s crying. 黯然神伤的脸 不过肯定有几滴清泪
[13:38] I’ll tell you what. Linda, pick any wine. 这样吧 琳达 随便挑一种
[13:40] – It can even be a wine he knows. – Any wine? -就算是他知道的都行 -随便挑一种
[13:42] If you can get one wine right, 只要你能品出一种
[13:44] just one, you win the whole competition. 一种就行 就算你赢
[13:46] In fact, you could pick a wine he had last night. 你挑个他昨天才喝过的都行
[13:48] I’ll still know it before he does. 我也会先品出来
[13:50] Ooh, bonus round. 特别环节
[13:52] Whoever says what it is first, wins. 谁先答出来 谁就赢
[13:55] What’s the point? 意义何在啊
[13:56] You can do this, Bobby. 你可以的 鲍鲍
[13:57] No, I can’t. 我做不到
[13:58] Look at me, Bobby. 看着我 鲍鲍
[13:59] I-I can’t. 我做不到
[13:59] Yes you can. 你做得到的
[14:00] I have a blindfold on. 我眼睛蒙着呢
[14:02] Well, you can do the mystery wine. 你肯定能品出接下来这杯
[14:04] All right, fine. Pour it. 好吧 倒吧
[14:06] At least I’ll get drunk-ish. 至少能让我醉一发
[14:07] That’s it, Bobby. 这才对嘛 鲍鲍
[14:09] Hey, look what’s coming around the mountain. 快看从山的那边过来的是啥
[14:11] The train. 是火车
[14:11] Just kidding about the mountain, uh, 山的部分是开玩笑的
[14:13] but the train is… remember that song? 不过火车… 还记得那首歌吗
[14:15] Uh-oh. Guys, she’s coming back faster. 这车变快了
[14:17] This only happens when the train’s running behind schedule 只有火车晚点才会这样
[14:19] or this one time when they ran out of rose 还有一次是玫瑰红酒喝完了
[14:21] and things got weird. 当时情况很诡异
[14:23] It’s starting to look kind of like a real train now. 这次看起来像真火车了
[14:26] Like fast, and dangerous. 又快又危险
[14:28] – We could just get a cab. – Oh, look, there’s Ethan. -我们可以打辆的 -看 是伊森
[14:30] He’s headed toward the Juice Caboose! 他去果汁供应车厢了
[14:31] We need to jump on now, guys. 我们得跳上去了
[14:33] Come on. 快来
[14:36] Hobos do this everyday. 流浪汉每天都干这个
[14:37] I don’t understand it. 我真是搞不懂
[14:39] Cliff! 悬崖
[14:40] You think my name is Cliff? 你以为我叫悬崖么
[14:41] Oh, my God, I love it. 好喜欢
[14:42] I’m Cliff now. Call me Cliff. 我就叫悬崖了 叫我悬崖
[14:43] No, just to clarify: 不是 就是吼一句
[14:45] Cliff! 悬崖
[14:49] We have to get on that train now! 我们现在就得跳上去
[14:50] We’re running out of dry land! 陆地快到头啦
[14:58] I have to go back for my bandana. 我得把领巾捡回来
[15:00] – It’s made of cotton! – Leave it! -那可是纯棉的 -算了
[15:02] Leave it! 别管了
[15:03] Oh, damn it! 你妹
[15:06] You chose chocolate. 你选择了巧克力
[15:08] It’s what your bandana would have wanted. 你的领巾会理解的
[15:09] I guess. 可能吧
[15:18] Oh, no. Now my overalls are stuck. 不 我的衣服又卡住了
[15:21] What’s going on with my outfit? 这是闹哪样啊
[15:23] Do something, Gene! He’s almost here! 快想办法 吉恩 他快到了
[15:26] We have to hide the chocolate. 我们还要藏巧克力
[15:28] Where are we going to hide it? 要藏哪里
[15:29] I don’t know. 不知道
[15:31] Oh, no. 不好
[15:32] Oh, no! 不
[15:33] Oh, boy. Oh, oh… 我去
[15:35] Oh, boy, oh, boy! 天 天
[15:38] Hey, kiddies. Got your juice. 孩子们 果汁来咯
[15:40] Oh, thanks, Ethan. Thanks so much, buddy. 谢谢 伊森 太谢谢了
[15:43] We can always count on you 果汁 果汁之类的东西
[15:44] for juice and juice-related things and… 还有…好吧只有果汁 就指望你了
[15:47] really just juice. But we love juice. 我们超爱果汁的
[15:49] Are you kids okay? 你们还好吗
[15:51] Oh, we’re just great, thanks. 我们很好 谢谢关心
[15:53] Last juice of the day. 这是今天最后的果汁了哦
[15:54] Great. Uh, cran-apple? 太好了 有蔓越莓汁吗
[15:56] Wait a minute. Something’s up. 等等 不太对劲
[15:58] Why are you out of breath? 你们怎么都气喘吁吁的
[15:59] Well, my trachea constricts 我体内生成的组胺
[16:00] due to histamines that my body produces… 会让我的气管收缩…
[16:02] Okay, okay, Rudy, stop talking. 行了行了 鲁迪 别说了
[16:04] Why are your shoes muddy? 你鞋子上怎么都是泥
[16:06] Because I’m-I’m poor. 因为我 我很穷
[16:07] Oh, I’m so poor. 我好穷
[16:08] And why are you in your underwear? 你怎么又只穿着内裤
[16:10] Because I am rich. 因为我很富
[16:12] There’s been a burglary. 有人偷东西
[16:13] Somebody stole my chocolate! 有人偷了我的巧克力
[16:15] I am very shocked by that. 我感到很震惊
[16:18] Okay, what was rule number two? 我跟你们说的第二条规矩是什么
[16:20] Always believe in yourself? 相信自己
[16:21] No! Don’t bother me. 不对 是别烦我
[16:23] Stealing is bothering. 偷东西烦到我了
[16:24] – Nobody steals anything on my shift. – Yeah! -我值班期间不许有人偷东西 -没错
[16:27] Wha… we’ve been locked in here all day. 啥 我们一整天都被关在这里面啊
[16:29] – I don’t buy it. – I don’t buy it, either. -我不信 -我也不信
[16:31] I think I know who likes chocolate. 我可是能看出谁喜欢巧克力
[16:34] Everybody. 大家都喜欢
[16:35] Yes, right. 有道理
[16:36] But especially kids. 但小孩特别喜欢
[16:37] I heard this one say 我听见她说
[16:39] she wants to put her face and her feet in it. 想把脸和脚伸进去
[16:41] I stand by that. 这我承认
[16:42] It’s gotta be in here somewhere. 肯定就在这间屋子里
[16:44] Would you be dumb enough to hide it in here? 你们会蠢到把它藏这里面么
[16:46] I guess you’re dumb enough to think 我看是你蠢到以为我们
[16:48] we would hide it in there, Ethan. 会藏在那里面 伊森
[16:50] Yeah, you gorgeous idiot. 没错 你这二货美男
[16:51] Or maybe you kids hid it in the bathroom. 也许你们藏在厕所里了
[16:55] Maybe give it a minute in there. 可以多等一会儿再进去
[16:56] It’s not in there. 不在这里面
[16:59] Get up, Rudy. 起来 鲁迪
[17:00] N-No. Beans didn’t do anything. 不不 豆豆什么也没做
[17:02] He doesn’t have a malicious bean in his bag. 这里面没有坏豆豆
[17:05] No! 不
[17:05] No! 不
[17:06] Don’t you touch Beanbag! 别碰我的豆豆布袋
[17:09] No! 不
[17:10] All right! Bonus round. 好咧 特别环节
[17:12] Winner takes all. 得该局者得全局
[17:13] Ready… and drink. 预备 喝
[17:17] I know what it is. 我知道是什么
[17:18] Oh, you know? From one sip. 是么 就一口就知道了
[17:20] – Yep. – So Bob knows it. -没错 -鲍勃知道了
[17:22] – Say it. – I’ll give you a chance here. -说出来啊 -我可以先给你一次机会
[17:24] You take a guess. 你先猜猜
[17:25] Oh, he’s giving Rick a chance. 他要给瑞克一次机会
[17:30] You don’t know it. 你不可能知道
[17:33] Talk to me, Goose. 快跟我说说 宝贝儿
[17:35] Get inside me. 到我身体里来
[17:36] Take your shoes off. 把鞋脱掉
[17:37] Make yourself comfortable. 别害羞
[17:39] The wine’s inside of Rick. 酒到瑞克身体里面去了
[17:41] Getting comfortable. 正克服害羞情绪
[17:42] Okay. It’s a blend… 好吧 是混酒
[17:44] Yeah, it’s definitely a blend. 没错 确实是混酒
[17:46] I’m getting a few things here. 我有点感觉了
[17:48] It’s very complex. 很复杂
[17:49] Take another sip, Rick. 再来一口 瑞克
[17:50] This is gettin’ good. 越来越精彩了
[17:52] Oh, I guess I was wrong. 好吧 我搞错了
[17:54] I hope you’re happy. He was beautiful. 这下你高兴了吧 他本来多美啊
[17:56] Well, whatever. 不管了
[17:57] Enjoy the rest of your ride. 祝你们玩得高兴
[17:59] I’ll go check the busboys. 我去问餐厅杂工
[18:00] Somebody has the chocolate. 一定有人偷了巧克力
[18:07] Hey, uh… I’m sorry you kids had to see that. 抱歉误会你们了
[18:09] But, uh… it’s a hard life on the rails. 只是在火车上工作也不容易
[18:10] Yup, yup, so true. So wise. 是啊是啊 一语中的
[18:12] You should teach a class. Bye! 你都可以当老师了 慢走不送
[18:13] I should. 我也觉得
[18:15] You guys sure you don’t want any more juice? 你们确定不要加果汁了吗
[18:17] – We don’t want any more juice. – Get out of here, Ethan. -不需 -赶紧走吧 伊森
[18:19] Okay, okay. 好 好
[18:20] See you next week, Rudy. We cool? 下周见 鲁迪 一切都好吧
[18:22] Yeah, yeah. We’re cool. 好好 好得很
[18:23] – Just go. – All right. -快走 -好吧
[18:25] Doesn’t sound like we’re cool. 听起来不像一切都好啊
[18:26] – We’re cool! – Okay, bye. -我说好 -好吧 拜
[18:30] Everybody, open your mouths. 各位 快张开你们的嘴
[18:35] Delicious. 好好吃
[18:36] It’s so delicious. 太好吃了
[18:38] Pace yourself. Pace yourself. 控制节奏 控制节奏
[18:41] Who are you? 你到底是谁
[18:42] I know we’ve met. 我肯定见过你的
[18:44] You’re embarrassing me. 别让我难堪了
[18:45] All right, Rick. Stop stalling. 好了 瑞克 别耽误时间了
[18:47] Fine. It’s very viscous. 好吧 这酒很粘
[18:49] It’s a… Cab-Merlot blend. 是 解百纳混梅鹿汁
[18:53] Okay, okay, okay. 好了 好了 好了
[18:54] Bob, do you know what the wine is? 鲍勃 你知道这是什么酒吗
[18:57] It is a blend. 确实是混酒
[18:58] But it’s a blend of spit. 混的是口水
[18:59] – Because it’s from the spit bucket! – What? -因为这是从痰桶里盛的 -什么
[19:02] He’s right. Bobby wins. 答对了 鲍鲍赢咯
[19:03] – What?! – You drank spit, Rick. -啥 -你喝口水了 瑞克
[19:06] – You drank a lot of it. – What? -还喝了不少 -什么
[19:07] You poured that from the spit bucket? 这是你从痰桶里倒的
[19:09] Why did you do that? 你为什么要这样
[19:10] Because I knew Bob would know what it was. 因为我知道这样鲍勃一定猜得到
[19:12] Why would Bob know that? 为毛
[19:13] Because we went to see Sideways, 因为那次我们去看《杯酒人生》
[19:15] and after that we went to the wine bar 看完去酒吧喝酒
[19:17] and I bet Bob he wouldn’t drink 我赌鲍勃不敢喝痰桶里的酒
[19:18] from the spit bucket and he did. 结果他喝了
[19:20] That’s disgusting. 好恶心
[19:23] And that’s how you win a wine-off. 品酒比赛就该这么玩
[19:26] Wine fight! 红酒大战
[19:28] No, no, no. Not the jacket. 不不不 别弄脏我的夹克
[19:30] Not-not the turtleneck, it’s cashmere. 高领毛衣也不行 那是开士米的
[19:33] That’s for lying on your profile. 这是你隐瞒个人信息该得的
[19:35] I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:36] Look, I’m a middle-aged man 我只是个希望能让生活
[19:37] who’s just trying to get back out there and… 重回正轨的中年男人
[19:40] Mandy, I really like you. 曼蒂 我真的很喜欢你
[19:42] That’s for making me fall for you. 这是你让我爱上你该得的
[19:45] Aw, they’re in love. 他们坠入爱河了
[19:47] Ah, my face! 我的脸
[19:50] We got our very own chocolate fountain! 我们有自己的巧克力喷泉了
[19:52] Some of it just went down my underwear. 流到我内裤里去了
[19:53] I like it. 感觉很好
[19:54] This is the best weekend of my life. 这是我人生中最棒的周末了
[19:57] It doesn’t even matter that I’m allergic to chocolate. 巧克力过敏什么的都不重要了
[19:59] Rudy, what? 鲁迪 你说什么
[20:00] stop eating it, then. 别吃了
[20:02] Oh, ’cause I’m allergic to it? 因为我对它过敏么
[20:03] Yeah, what happens when you eat it? 是的 你吃了巧克力会怎么样
[20:05] I don’t know, I’ve never eaten it. 不知道 我从来没吃过
[20:06] I don’t know what… 我也不知道…
[20:09] Rudy! Rudy! 鲁迪 鲁迪
[20:11] Just kidding. 开玩笑的啦
[20:12] – Damn it, Rudy. – It’s not that bad. -我去 鲁迪 -没那么严重啦
[20:14] I just get a rash on my back. 只是背上会起疹
[20:19] There’s my babies. 我的孩子们在这儿呢
[20:20] Why are you covered in chocolate? 怎么你们一身都是巧克力
[20:22] Why are you covered in wine? 怎么你们一身都是红酒
[20:23] Don’t ask questions. 别问了
[20:25] Yeah, ditto. 嗯 我们也一样
[20:26] I feel like I French-kissed the whole train. 感觉我和整列火车来了个法式湿吻
[20:28] Uh… yum. 不错嘛
[20:30] – Hey, Mom, did you have a nice birthday at least? – I did. -老妈 你生日过得不错吧 -是的
[20:32] Wait, who told you it was my birthday? 等下 谁告诉你们今天是我生日的
[20:34] Oh, look, there’s Ethan. 看呐 是伊森
[20:37] – He’s yelling something. – Oh, hey, Ethan, -他好像在喊什么 -嗨 伊森
[20:39] we found your chocolate. 我们找到你的巧克力了
[20:41] It’s on our faces and in our tummies. 就在我们脸上和肚皮里
[20:43] No! Them! They did it. 不 是他们 是他们干的
[20:46] They took the chocolate! 他们偷了巧克力
[20:47] It was them, they took the chocolate! 是他们 他们偷了巧克力
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme