Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] Oh, boy! 喔耶
[00:21] Minutes away from a hotel weekend! 去旅店过周末进入倒进时啦
[00:23] You almost done, Teddy? 你吃好了吗 泰迪
[00:24] Oh, right. The big burger meet-up. 对了 盛大的汉堡家族见面会是吧
[00:26] The first annual gathering 第一届北大西洋地区
[00:27] of the North Atlantic Burger Lovers. 汉堡爱好者的年度聚会
[00:29] It’s also the first gathering 也是鲍勃和琳达睽违多年
[00:31] of Bob and Linda’s privates, in a hotel room, in years. 首次在酒店度过二人世界
[00:34] That and BurgerBob finally gets to meet 还是汉堡鲍勃和所有同好者
[00:37] all his friends from the message board. 面基的宝贵机会
[00:38] -谁是汉堡鲍勃 -我
[00:39] It’s my online handle. 这是我的网名
[00:41] So, just went with the first idea, huh? 你还真是图方便呢
[00:43] Where’s the sitter? 保姆呢
[00:43] She’s supposed to be here by now. 她应该已经到了才对
[00:45] I wanted to go over stuff. 我还想去收拾东西呢
[00:47] Hello? 你好
[00:48] Jen, it’s Linda Belcher. 珍 我是琳达·贝尔彻
[00:49] Did you forget you’re watching the kids this weekend? 你忘了周末要带孩子吗
[00:51] No. Uh… wait. 没有 等等
[00:53] Yeah, I must have, 那啥 我好像是忘了
[00:54] because I’m in France with my family. 因为我这会儿在法国和家人在一起呢
[00:56] Good-bye, Linda. 再见 琳达
[00:57] Crap! Jen’s in France. 我去 珍在法国呢
[00:58] What are we gonna do? 我们怎么办
[00:59] Gayle already said she can’t watch the kids 盖尔说她看不了孩子
[01:01] ’cause she’s fostering a baby chick. 因为她要照看她的小鸡
[01:03] Well, there’s gotta be someone who can watch the kids. 肯定有人可以帮忙看孩子的
[01:05] I’m someone. 我可以
[01:06] Well, we could call your cousin Vanessa. 我们可以给你堂妹瓦纳萨打电话
[01:07] She’s in a cult. 她成狂热信徒了
[01:08] What, people in a cult can’t babysit? 咋了 狂热信徒不能看孩子吗
[01:10] I’m not in a cult. 我不是狂热信徒
[01:11] Aw, come on. There’s gotta be someone we’re not thinking of. 想一想 肯定还有我们没想到的人
[01:13] What about the checker from the grocery store? 杂货店的收银员怎么样
[01:15] She said the kids were cute that one time. 她有次说孩子们很可爱
[01:16] Oh, she smells awful! 她有体味
[01:18] I think your kids are cute. 我也觉得你们的孩子很可爱
[01:19] I’d love to watch your kids. 我很乐意照顾他们
[01:21] Teddy, have you ever babysat before? 泰迪 你以前有当保姆的经验吗
[01:22] Nope. I bet I’d be good at it. 没有 但我打赌我一定很在行
[01:24] And I wouldn’t charge you guys anything. 而且我不收费
[01:25] -我不 -就这样定啦
[01:26] -我觉得那不 -上路咯
[01:28] What do you think of my walk? 你们觉得我走路的姿势怎么样
[01:29] I’m trying something a little different. 我在做一些新尝试
[01:31] It’s bold. 很大胆
[01:36] Looks like Reggie’s Deli has a new delivery boy. 雷吉三明治店貌似换送餐员了
[01:50] Cold cuts just got hot. 冷切肉[三明治食材]升温啦
[01:53] Welcome home, kids. How was your day? 欢迎回家 孩子们 今天过得怎么样
[01:54] Teddy?! What are you doing here? 泰迪 你在这里干什么
[01:56] You’re not Jen. 珍呢
[01:57] I’m, watching you children 你爸妈出城期间
[01:58] while your mommy and daddy are out of town. 就由我来照顾你们
[02:00] Why are you babysitting? 你为什么要当保姆
[02:01] ‘Cause it’ll be fun. 因为会很有趣的
[02:01] How much are they paying you? 他们付你多少钱
[02:02] -不要钱 -真的吗 想不到啊
[02:05] 这周末我们会做很多有趣的事
[02:07] including dinner, roughhousing– not too rough– 包括吃晚餐 嬉戏打闹 也不要太闹
[02:10] brushing teeth and going to bed. 刷牙 上床睡觉
[02:12] Think of me as the cool uncle you never had. 就把我当成你们过去没有的帅气叔叔好了
[02:14] Maybe call me T.J. 可以叫我T.J.[电话访谈节目主持人]
[02:15] Probably not. 不用了
[02:16] So… what kind of TV are we gonna watch? 那么 我们看什么电视好呢
[02:19] I don’t know. Do you like The Mentalist? 我不知道 你们喜欢《超感警探》吗
[02:21] Who likes The Mentalist? Hands are going up. 谁喜欢《超感警探》 请举手
[02:22] Hands are not going up. 没人举手
[02:24] Oh, boy. 天哪
[02:25] This isn’t going like I thought it would. 这和我想的可不太一样
[02:28] Hello. 你好
[02:28] We have a reservation under “Belcher.” 我们用贝尔彻的名字预订了房间
[02:31] Or maybe under “BurgerBob,” My online name. 也可能用的是我的网名”汉堡鲍勃”
[02:34] Yes. Are you folks here 好的 我想你们二位
[02:35] for the burger conference, I’m assuming… 是来参加汉堡聚会的吧
[02:37] – BurgerBob? – We… -汉堡鲍勃 -我们
[02:38] Definitely are, yes. 就是我们 是的
[02:39] As well as a little hubby and wife getaway. 也是丈夫和妻子的短暂私奔之旅
[02:41] You know, bubble baths and just touchin’… 你懂的 洗泡泡浴 互相爱抚
[02:44] feelin’… lovin’… room service… 感受 爱 客房服务
[02:46] chocolate… wink, wink. 巧克力 调情
[02:48] Sorry, we don’t have those things. 抱歉 我们没有那些东西
[02:49] But the welcome cocktail party starts now 但是鸡尾酒欢迎会马上就开始了
[02:51] in the Sunset Lounge and your name badge 就在落日酒吧
[02:53] is good for a complimentary drink. 凭你们的名牌可以赠送饮料
[02:55] Wonderful. 太棒了
[02:55] Now, I did want to ask: do you have a fax machine? 现在我想问问你们有传真机吗
[02:58] We don’t have a fax machine, either. 我们也没有传真机
[03:00] I wanted to fax this to the kids. 我想把这传真给孩子们
[03:02] – Now what? – Can’t fax. -现在可好了 -不能传真
[03:04] All right. We’ll just do it Monday. 好吧 我们周一再发
[03:05] -我们到时发 -是啊 只能周一了
[03:09] That’s where it’s all gonna happen. 这里就是奇迹发生的地方了
[03:09] 欢迎汉堡爱好者们 同好者聚会
[03:11] A little small, a little rinky-dink, huh? 有点小 有点破
[03:13] Except for that tub of mayo. Gross. 除了那几桶蛋黄酱 那是恶心的程度了
[03:14] – It’s bad. – What? -这样不好 -怎么了
[03:16] It’s a bad attitude. 态度不好
[03:18] Hey, JustGrillin’. I-It’s me, BurgerBob. 烤烤而已 是我 汉堡鲍勃
[03:20] Linda, this is JustGrillin’, 琳达 这是烤烤而已
[03:23] he’s one of the guys on the burger forum. 他是汉堡论坛里的一员
[03:25] Hi, JustGrillin’. We’re chillin’ with JustGrillin’. 嗨 烤烤而已 名字让人好怕怕哦
[03:28] Yeah, that’s my wife. 是的 我老婆就爱开玩笑
[03:29] So, we’re just gonna drop our bags off in the room. 我们先去房间放行李
[03:31] We’ll catch you and the gang 一会再去欢迎会
[03:32] at the welcome party. 找你们
[03:34] – Yeah,okay. – Isn’t BurgerBob the guy you were talking about? -好吧 -这不就是你们说的汉堡鲍勃
[03:37] Yes. Oh, my God. I got to text BeeferSutherland. 是的 天 我得告诉萨瑟兰牛肉客
[03:40] Ah, back from the bathroom. 我从洗手间回来了
[03:42] Was there a lull? What’s going on? What are we doing? 这么安静 怎么回事 现在在玩什么
[03:44] Just watching TV. 看电视
[03:45] All right. So… 好吧
[03:46] no takers on checkers? 没人下西洋棋吗
[03:48] Or Chinese checkers? 中国跳棋呢
[03:49] No checkers for me tonight. 我今晚不玩棋
[03:50] Okay, I’m just gonna fix the kitchen sink. 好吧 我去修厨房的下水道
[03:53] -我注意到排水有些慢 -玩得开心
[03:55] -你说什么 -我说 玩得…
[03:57] I think we just said, “Have fun.” 我想我们刚说的是 玩得开心
[03:58] -我们就在这里 -好吧
[04:01] What you got there? 你拿的什么呀
[04:02] Oh, this? A plumber’s snake. To clear out the pipe. 这个吗 管道疏通器 用来通水管的
[04:08] What’s the holdup with those chips? 怎么拿个薯条这么慢
[04:10] Whoa, what am I looking at? 这是啥
[04:11] *There’s a clog in there* *水管被堵住*
[04:13] *And it could be underwear.* *可能是内裤*
[04:15] What will it find? Goop? Probably some goop. 会吸出什么呢 也许是黏糊糊的东西
[04:17] Hey, guys, what are we doing for dinner? 同志们 我们晚饭吃什么
[04:19] Oh, I know. How about sandwiches from Reggie’s Deli? 我知道了 雷吉店的三明治怎么样
[04:21] Great. I’ll pick them up. Bye. 好嘞 我去买 拜拜
[04:25] Hey, Reggie. Four sandwiches, please. 嗨 雷吉 来四个三明治
[04:27] You got it. Uh, what you want on them? 好嘞 要加什么
[04:28] – What? – Uh, you know, I need to know cheeses, meats. -什么 -你得告诉我是加芝士还是肉
[04:31] That sort of thing. 之类的
[04:33] – Surprise me. – Okay. -你看着办吧 -好的
[04:34] That for here or to go? 在这吃还是带走
[04:35] for delivery? 送餐可以吗
[04:36] Delivery? But you’re here. 送餐 但你人在这啊
[04:38] Just make the sandwiches, Reggie. 赶紧做三明治 雷吉
[04:39] Okay, I-I’m making it, making the sandwiches. 好吧 我这就做 做三明治
[04:41] It’s okay. Here we go. Here we go. 别担心 这就来 这就来
[04:43] Hey, Jonas, you got another delivery. 嗨 乔纳斯 你还有个外卖
[04:47] Jonas. 乔纳斯
[04:50] Cool keyboard. 电子琴不错
[04:51] My brother uses his to make fart sounds. 我弟用这个来模仿屁声
[04:53] It’s not a keyboard. 这不是电子琴
[04:55] It’s a melodica. 这是口风琴
[04:57] But, hey, why am I talking about it, 慢着 说这么多有什么用
[04:58] when I could be doing this? 直接让你见识下好了
[05:03] Well, get a melod-a-you. 哇 被你折服了
[05:04] – See ya. – Back at my house! -回见 -我家见
[05:06] That’s where your next delivery is. 就是你下个送餐地
[05:07] Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on. 等等 等等
[05:09] If I’m delivering this to your house, 既然是送餐去你家
[05:11] why don’t you just hop on? 你何不搭个车呢
[05:12] That’s a good idea 好想法
[05:13] that I never thought of until you just said it. 你不说我还真没想到
[05:16] It’s happening. 梦想成真了
[05:17] You don’t have to hold me so tight. 你不用抱这么紧吧
[05:18] Oh, this isn’t tight. 不算紧吧
[05:22] – I’m so hungry, I’m so hungry. – Food’s here! -饿死了 饿死了 -吃的来啦
[05:25] And, Teddy, I don’t know if this will interest you, 泰迪 不知你有没有兴趣知道
[05:27] but Tina is riding on a death machine with a stranger. 蒂娜正坐在一个陌生人的死亡机车后座上
[05:31] Tina, what are you doing on the back of a motorbike? 蒂娜 你怎么坐在电动车后座上
[05:33] It’s okay. I wore a helmet. 没事啦 我有戴头盔
[05:34] Right, but still. 很好 但是
[05:35] Just seems like it’s a gray area 电动车感觉像是
[05:37] between bicycle and motorcycle. 自行车和摩托车之间的灰色区域
[05:38] – I don’t know how I should react. – Ground her. -我都不知该怎么反应了 -关她禁闭
[05:41] And give me all of her stuff. 然后把她的东西都给我
[05:42] Next time, put a helmet on the food. 下次 麻烦给吃的也戴个头盔
[05:44] My sandwich top is askew! Askew! 我的三明治都倒了 倒了
[05:48] Well, come on up soon, Tina. It’s dinnertime. 快进来吧 蒂娜 该吃晚饭了
[05:51] Cool dad. 你老爹可真”酷”
[05:52] Oh, thanks, but he’s not my dad. 多谢夸奖 但他不是我老爹
[05:53] He’s a regular in our restaurant, 他只是我们餐馆的常客
[05:54] and he’s watching us for the weekend 我爸妈出城了
[05:56] ’cause my parents are out of town. 这周末他帮忙照看我们
[05:57] Wait, wait, wait. Your parents are out of town 等等 等等 等等 你父母出城了
[05:59] and you’ve got your very own restaurant? 也就是说整个餐馆你说了算咯
[06:01] You’re a really good listener. 你真会听重点
[06:02] We should have a gathering here. 我们应该在这来个聚会
[06:03] – Tonight. – We should? -今晚 -是吗
[06:04] Of crouse we should. 必须的
[06:06] I don’t think I’m allowed to have a party. 我爸妈好像不准我开派对
[06:08] It’s a gathering. Where like-minded young adults 就是个聚会 几个志趣相投的年轻人
[06:11] come together and just gather, you know? 一起聚聚而已 懂吗
[06:13] I guess I know. 我好像懂
[06:14] I’ll be there, right? 我会来的 好吗
[06:16] That’s not too bad, right? 这不算很糟吧 对不对
[06:17] – I’ll bring my hair. – Yeah. -我会带着我的秀发 -好的
[06:19] Okay. I punch out in an hour. 60 minutes. 好吧 我一小时后下班 60分钟哦
[06:21] – And I’ll tell my friends to swing by. – Um, okay. -我会叫上我的小伙伴的 -好吧
[06:24] – Hey, you good at catching things? – Not really. -你接东西接的准吗 -不太准
[06:26] Well, get good, so you can catch this. 好吧 那你快练练 就能接到这个了
[06:31] Caught it. No, wait, I think I dropped it. 接到了 不 等等 好像掉了
[06:33] See ya! Damn it. Won’t start. 回见 我去 发动不了了
[06:36] Don’t look at me. 别看我
[06:38] I’ll try not to. No promises. 我尽量 不敢保证
[06:42] You know, these people are more 你知道吗 这些人不只是
[06:43] than just online usernames that I share burger tips with. 和我在网上分享汉堡小贴士的用户
[06:46] It’s a community. They’re my people. 这是个社团 他们懂我
[06:48] Okay, save it for your friends, honey. 好吧 这话留着和他们说吧 亲爱的
[06:50] Hey, Beefgeek. You look exactly 嗨 牛肉怪咖 你长得
[06:52] like I thought you would. 和我想象中的一模一样
[06:53] Meatcute! There she is! 小肉肉 是你啊
[06:56] Oh, not a hugger. That’s fine. 不喜欢拥抱啊 好吧
[06:57] So here we are, finally getting together in person. 看来大家都来了 终于见到真人了
[07:00] Party started! You know what we should do? 派对开始咯 你们知道现在该做什么吗
[07:03] Shots! I’ll get ’em! 喝一杯 我去拿
[07:04] Don’t let him ruin your weekend. 别让他毁了你的周末
[07:05] No, no, I’m gonna say something. 不不 我过去说句话
[07:07] Hey! BeeferSutherland, it’s me, BurgerBob! 嗨 萨瑟兰牛肉客 是我 鲍勃汉堡
[07:10] – So where’s your oversized luggage? – What? -你那超大行李箱呢 -什么
[07:12] What-what are you talking about? 你 你在说什么
[07:13] Because you must have needed the world’s biggest suitcase 行李箱要够大
[07:15] to lug your gigantic balls here. 才装得下你那熊心豹胆啊
[07:18] Beefer, I’m totally lost here. 牛肉客 我不懂你的意思
[07:20] I’m saying it took big balls to show up at this conference. 我说你敢来参加会议真是够大胆
[07:23] – Big balls! – Big balls? I-I don’t have those. -够大胆 -大胆 我胆子很小啊
[07:26] Why wouldn’t I show up here? 我为什么不来呢
[07:28] Maybe because all your posts 因为你那些留言
[07:29] are either crapping on us amateurs 要不就是讽刺我们业余
[07:30] or you’re bragging about your flashy restaurant. 要不就是炫耀你的土豪餐馆
[07:33] That’s crazy. I-I don’t… I don’t do that. 不可能 我没 我没这么做
[07:35] I asked how to get rust off a cast-iron skillet. 我问怎么除平底锅的锈
[07:37] And you say, 你说
[07:38] “Don’t let it get rust in the first place.” All caps! “别让它生锈就好了” 还全是大写
[07:41] – What a jerk. – I was just kidding around. -真操蛋 -我是在开玩笑
[07:44] Then why didn’t you write “LOL” or “JK” 那你应该加上”笑屁了”或者”逗你玩”
[07:46] Or use an emoticon? 或者发表情也行
[07:47] – Oh, I-I don’t know how to use those things. – Oh, come on! -我不知道怎么用那些东西 -得了吧
[07:50] And trust me, my-my restaurant isn’t flashy. 相信我 我的餐馆一点都不土豪
[07:53] We’ve got a funeral home on one side of us 我们餐馆右边是一家殡仪馆
[07:55] and I think on the other side 左边据我所知
[07:56] is a guy that sells indoor outhouses. 是卖室内流动厕所的
[07:59] I bought one of those! 我就买了一间
[08:00] Oh. Why? 为什么
[08:01] Because it’s cheaper than… Never mind. 因为它价格比… 不重要
[08:04] Let’s get out of here before BurgerBob yells at us 我们赶紧走吧 趁汉堡鲍勃还没用
[08:06] with his caps lock key. 全大写的句子冲我们嚷嚷之前
[08:07] – Wait, I… – Blocked. -等等 我 -听不见
[08:10] Oh, hey, where’d everyone go? 大家都哪去了
[08:12] – Nobody likes me. – Sure, they do. -大家都不喜欢我 -怎么会
[08:14] Have a shot. You’ll feel better. 来一杯 感觉会好点
[08:15] I don’t feel like a shot, Lin. 我不想喝 琳
[08:17] No, do a shot. It makes you more fun. 别嘛 来一杯 你会变得很风趣的
[08:18] People’ll like you. 大家就会喜欢你了
[08:19] I don’t want to do shots. 我不想喝酒
[08:20] I paid for five shots, we’re doing five shots. 我买了五杯 买了就得喝
[08:22] Go. Wolf it. 喝 大口喝
[08:25] We hooked something big. 我勾上了个大家伙
[08:26] – You smell that? It’s vile. – Yeah. -闻到了吗 邪恶的味道 -是啊
[08:28] But so vile you want to suck it into your lungs, right? 邪恶到沁人心脾 有没有
[08:32] You gettin’ that? 闻到了没
[08:35] What is that, sulfur? Is that Satan? 是什么东西 硫磺吗 还是撒旦
[08:37] It’s putting up a fight. Give me a hand here. 它在奋力抵抗呢 来搭把手
[08:44] It’s magnificent. 好壮观啊
[08:45] It really is. Tina! 的确是 蒂娜
[08:46] We’re bonding like crazy in here. 我们找到共同话题了
[08:48] – Be part of it. – Oh, yeah. That’s great. -来加入我们嘛 -是嘛 真酷
[08:49] So, I’m gonna go down to the restaurant and do some homework. 我去下面餐厅做功课了
[08:53] It’s Friday night. It’s time to party. 这可是周五晚上 派对之夜啊
[08:54] Grab the bathroom scale– let’s weigh this thing. 去找个磅秤 我们来称一下这玩意儿
[08:56] Maybe after I knock out this pesky homework, huh? 我看我还是搞定作业这个小妖精先
[08:58] What are you, a bookworm? Huh? Have fun. 你啥时候成学霸了 祝你开心哈
[09:01] – Who wants to taste it? – Me! -谁想来尝尝鲜 -我
[09:02] And then I want to name it and raise it 我还要帮它起名字 抚养它
[09:04] like it’s our own. 视如己出
[09:06] Maybe they won’t come. 他们可能不会来了
[09:07] Maybe that’s for the best. 也许这样最好了
[09:08] I really do have homework to do. 我确实要做功课
[09:09] Hey, little girl, psst. You. 小妞 看这里
[09:12] – It’s Tina. – Right. -我叫蒂娜 -想起了
[09:13] Well, uh, come on in. 进来吧
[09:15] I’m totally comfortable with having you all here. 我对你们的到访一点都不紧张
[09:17] This place is kind of lame, right? 这地方不咋地啊 是吧
[09:19] Yeah, let’s get out of here. Great gathering, Jonas. 咱走吧 你可真会找地方 乔纳斯
[09:21] It’s the leaky gazebo all over again. 和漏水的屋顶塔楼有一拼
[09:23] No, wait. 别走 等等
[09:24] Hey. Free burgers isn’t lame, right? 免费汉堡总不赖吧
[09:28] I’m really not allowed to light the grill by myself. 我不可以自己开烤炉
[09:30] I could go for a cheeseburger. 我要个芝士汉堡
[09:31] Cheeseburger for Marco, Tina? 给马尔科来个芝士汉堡 蒂娜
[09:37] Okay. I’ll fire up the grill. 好吧 我去点火
[09:38] Cool, cool. Oh, hey. 一级棒 对了
[09:40] Did someone order some tunes? 是不是有人点歌了
[09:41] I don’t think so. An-Anyone order tu… 不知道啊 有人要点
[09:44] Oh, you were just… 你就
[09:46] – I’m likable. – Yeah… -我多讨人喜欢啊 -是啊是啊
[09:47] – I know I am! – No, you have friends. -我知道我是的 -当然 你有朋友
[09:49] The kids like me, 孩子们喜欢我
[09:50] Teddy likes me. – Right, Teddy. 泰迪喜欢我 -是啊 泰迪
[09:51] – Teddy likes you. – My dad hates me. -泰迪喜欢你 -我爸讨厌我
[09:53] – Not that again. – Uh, what the… -又来了 -什么东西
[09:55] They just threw an olive at me. 他们居然朝我扔橄榄
[09:57] You can’t get away from my olives. 你可躲不掉我的橄榄
[09:59] Bobby, screw those burger nerds. 鲍鲍 别理那些汉堡二货
[10:01] Let’s go check out the Jacuzzi. 我们去试试按摩浴缸
[10:03] It’s open till 9:45… 要开到9点45哦
[10:08] – That’s nice. – Isn’t it? See? -好舒服 -可不是嘛
[10:10] Even if we don’t have room service or a fax machine 就算我们没有客房服务和传真机
[10:13] and everyone at the hotel hates you, 就算酒店的每个人都讨厌你
[10:15] we can still have a romantic getaway. 我们还是可以享受浪漫的二人世界
[10:17] Oh, no, not you guys. 不是吧 又是你们
[10:19] Come on, Beefer, let’s just come back later. 牛肉客 我们还是晚点再来吧
[10:21] And let BurgerBob win? 让汉堡鲍独占么
[10:22] No way. I showered and everything. 没门儿 我都冲了身子 准备好了
[10:24] We’ll just sit here and wait. 我们就坐在这儿等
[10:25] Well, you’re gonna be waiting a long time, 那你们有的等了
[10:27] ’cause we’re just getting comfy. 因为我们才刚有点舒服
[10:30] Yeah. This Jacuzzi is for… 没错 按摩浴缸仅供
[10:33] members of the Jacuzzi forum only. 按摩浴缸论坛会员使用
[10:35] That’s not a thing. You just made that up. 根本没这回事 你编的吧
[10:37] No, I didn’t. 我没有
[10:38] And you are blocked. 你们不能用
[10:51] A nice thick layer of chocolate squares make up the base. 一层厚厚的美味巧克力块做底模
[10:53] A couple of handfuls of crushed pretzels. 两把脆饼干末
[10:55] Top it all off with marshmallows, and… 最上面是棉花糖 还有
[10:59] Voila! 铛铛
[11:00] Teddy Brulee. 泰迪黑森林
[11:01] Finally, arson and food together! 纵火终于也能和食物联系起来了
[11:03] Hey, Teddy, can I play with that blowtorch? 泰迪 我能玩一下那个喷枪吗
[11:05] I just want to inspect it, you know, learn about it. 我就想看看 了解一下 你懂的
[11:07] Yeah, sure. Here you go. 没问题 给你
[11:08] – Hold on. You hear that? – Nope. -等等 你们听到了吗 -没有
[11:10] Sounds like an accordion but worse? 听起来像口风琴 但声音更难听
[11:11] Nope, in your head. 没有 你幻听了
[11:12] Nope, it’s something downstairs. 不是 是楼下传来的
[11:13] No, in your head upstairs. 不不 是你脑子里的幻觉
[11:18] Sorry, folks, private party. 不好意思 伙计 私人派对
[11:20] Yeah? I-I think we’re on the list. 是嘛 我想我们在邀请名单上的
[11:22] Right, Tina? 是嘛 蒂娜
[11:24] – Yeah. – Tina, Tina, Tina. -是 吧 -蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜
[11:26] You’re supposed to be the good one. 你的人物设定是乖乖女好不好
[11:28] Somewhere there’s a convenience store parking lot 这会儿某地的超市老板
[11:30] worried sick about these teens. 肯定都怕死你们这些二货青年了
[11:32] Tina, come on, you’re putting me in a tough spot. 蒂娜 你这样让我很为难
[11:34] I’m sure you’re not allowed to have friends 你不应该这么晚
[11:35] down here this late at night. 还在楼下招待朋友
[11:37] Dude, with that kind of attitude, 老兄 照你这态度
[11:38] you’re only going to raise 结果只会让你
[11:39] your blood pressure to unsafe levels. 血压飙高到危险水平
[11:41] Don’t lecture me about my blood pressure! 我的血压用不着你来插嘴
[11:43] I’m predisposed to like salty foods. 我就是喜欢吃咸的
[11:45] Out! Everybody out of my friend’s restaurant! 出去 都从我朋友的餐厅滚出去
[11:47] Oh, my God. 天哪
[11:48] Teddy, could you embarrass me any more? 泰迪 你还能让我再尴尬点么
[11:50] Oh, that’s a great question, 这问题提得真好
[11:51] and the answer is yes. 一定可以
[11:53] Please start. Please start. 拜托启动 快启动
[11:56] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[11:57] Let’s just go to the cove. 我们去小海湾吧
[11:58] The cove? 小海湾
[11:59] It’s the cove by the lighthouse. 灯塔边上的小海湾
[12:01] Come by if you want. 你愿意的话可以一起来
[12:02] I know that place. 我知道那儿
[12:03] It’s the cove by the lighthouse. 就是灯塔边上的小海湾
[12:04] And, uh, hey, if you come, uh, 那啥 如果你来的话
[12:06] bring some burgers with you? 带点汉堡成么
[12:07] – Here’s a little one. – Got it. -接着这个 -收到
[12:09] Little mouth burger. 飞吻汉堡
[12:12] We just got our goop baby to sleep 我们才把宝宝哄睡着
[12:13] and we have to come downstairs to deal with this? 就要下楼来处理这事儿
[12:16] We are very disappointed. 我们感到非常失望
[12:17] Tina, I have no idea what’s gotten into you. 蒂娜 真不明白你是怎么了
[12:20] You can’t stop what’s happening. 你不能阻止这一切发生
[12:21] Jonas likes me and he invited me out 乔纳斯喜欢我 他邀请我
[12:22] with his friends, and I want to go! 和他朋友一起出去 我要去
[12:24] Sorry, Tina. 抱歉了 蒂娜
[12:24] You’re 13 years old, it’s 9:00, 你才十三岁 而现在已经九点了
[12:26] you’re in for the night. 你今晚不能出门
[12:27] My temporary house, my temporary rules. 在我的临时家庭 要遵守我的临时家规
[12:29] You don’t like it? 你不喜欢
[12:30] There’s the door that you can’t go out! 门在那儿 但不许你出去
[12:32] I hate your temporary rules! 我讨厌你的临时家规
[12:36] You’re not my dad, Teddy. 你又不是我爸 泰迪
[12:38] Or my mom. Or my uncle. 不是我妈 也不是我叔叔
[12:39] And I don’t think you’re my godfather. 肯定也不会是我的教父
[12:41] I don’t think I have one. 我应该没有教父
[12:42] I’m coming, Jonas! 我来了 乔纳斯
[12:45] You’re right, box. 说明书 你说对了
[12:46] The ladder did install in less than 30 seconds. 这梯子用不了半分钟就能组装好
[12:50] Hey, guys. 我来了 伙计们
[12:52] I made it. Now it’s a party. 我赶来了 开派对吧
[12:54] And I brought burgers. 我带了汉堡
[12:55] – Nice! – Not from our restaurant, -太赞 -不过不是我们店的
[12:56] ’cause I couldn’t get the key. 因为我没钥匙
[12:58] Hey, that melodica’s not gonna play itself. 来演奏一曲吧
[13:00] Oh, yeah. 好的
[13:00] – No. No. – Oh, great. -不 -这下好了
[13:02] No, no, no… 不要
[13:04] Wow, it’s almost like music. 听起来还挺像音乐的
[13:08] Belcher residence. 贝尔彻家
[13:09] Teddy, it’s Bob. 泰迪 我是鲍勃
[13:10] Wait, I called your cell phone. 等等 我打的是你手机
[13:12] Why’d you say Belcher residence? 为什么要说贝尔彻家
[13:14] Just to be respectful. 以示尊重而已
[13:15] How’s the conference going? 聚会怎么样了
[13:16] Uh, it’s… complicated. 一言难尽
[13:18] How’s it going over there? 你那边呢
[13:19] It’s complicated. 一言难尽
[13:20] What? Teddy, I can say it’s complicated. 什么 泰迪 我能说一言难尽
[13:22] You can’t say it’s complicated. 你不能这么说
[13:24] You’re watching my kids. 你在照看我的孩子
[13:25] – Sorry, Bob. – So is it complicated, Teddy? -抱歉 鲍勃 -还是一言难尽吗
[13:27] No, it’s great. You want to talk to the kids? 没有 一切正常 要让孩子们接吗
[13:30] – Not really. – You sure? -算了吧 -你确定
[13:31] – No, yeah. – I can put ’em on. -没…确定 -我让他们接了
[13:32] Yeah, go… Yeah, all right. 好… 好吧
[13:33] Okay. 好的
[13:35] Louise is asleep. 露易丝睡着了
[13:37] Gene’s asleep. 吉恩也睡着了
[13:39] And Tina’s– 蒂娜…
[13:41] Asleep. 睡着了
[13:42] – Uh, Tina’s asleep, Bobby. – All right, well, -蒂娜睡着了鲍鲍 -好
[13:43] – let her sleep. – Okay. -让她睡吧 -好的
[13:45] We’ll talk to them in the morning. 我们早上再打给他们
[13:46] All right, well, I’ll… I’ll happily put on Tina 好吧 如果你想跟蒂娜讲话
[13:47] if you want to talk to her right now, Bobby. 我很乐意让她接的 鲍鲍
[13:49] No, it’s all right. Let her sleep. 不用了 让她睡吧
[13:50] I will wake her up 我可以泼水
[13:51] with a bucket of water and a cowbell 或者摇铃把她弄醒
[13:52] if that’s gonna make you happy, Bobby. 只要你愿意 鲍鲍
[13:54] You want to talk to your daughter, you got it. 你想和她讲话吗 没问题
[13:55] Teddy. It’s okay. Stop. I’m hanging up now. 泰迪 不用了 我挂电话了
[13:58] – Go to bed. – Yeah. Okay. -去睡吧 -好
[13:59] Oh, this is bad. This is terrible! 不好 太不好了
[14:01] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 我去 我去 我去
[14:03] – Oh, my God! – Hey, you woke us up. -我去 -你把我们弄醒了
[14:04] What gives, Teddy? 咋了 泰迪
[14:05] We need our sleep. We’re so little. 我们要睡觉 我们还是祖国的花朵
[14:07] Tina’s missing, Louise! 蒂娜不见了 露易丝
[14:09] More like kissing. You know. 是跑去亲亲了 我看
[14:12] Jonas! The sandwich boy. 乔纳斯 送三明治那小子
[14:15] The sign says to limit your soak time to 15 minutes! 牌子上写着限泡15分钟
[14:17] That sign says, “No running,” 那边还写着”禁止跑动”
[14:19] and you’re running your mouth, MeatCute! 可你那张嘴还跑不停呢 小肉肉
[14:21] I bought these trunks for this conference. 我的泳裤是专门为这次聚会买的
[14:23] I’m not bringing ’em home dry! 我可不想白带来一趟
[14:25] They’re gonna be damp at the very least. 一定要让它湿个透
[14:27] Screw these guys. 管他们的
[14:28] Let’s just get in there with ’em. 我们也进去
[14:30] Like hell you will! 你试试看
[14:32] Back it up! 退后
[14:33] Easy now! 别激动
[14:34] Oh, no, you don’t. Hey, hey, hey! 不许过来
[14:36] My wife and I never get a weekend away! 我和我老婆从没过过周末二人世界
[14:38] This is all the vacation we have left, 这是唯一清闲的假期了
[14:40] and you’re not getting it! 你们休想破坏它
[14:41] I’ll go right, you go left. 我攻左 你攻右
[14:45] – Splashing. Good idea! – I know! -泼水 好主意 -我知道
[14:49] Excuse me. Excuse me. What is going on here? 各位 各位 这是什么情况
[14:51] – Stay out of this! – Give me that. -少管闲事 -那个给我
[14:53] These people are jabbing us and harassing us. 这俩人对我们又戳又打
[14:56] And they’ve been in there for an hour! 他们都霸占浴池一个小时了
[14:58] An hour? That’s crazy. 一小时 怎么可能
[15:02] We just got here. 我们刚到
[15:03] Oh, really? Pruny. 是吗 都起皱了
[15:05] I’ve had a bad feeling about you two ever since check-in. 你们俩刚来的时候我就觉得不对劲了
[15:08] That’s it. Please exit the hot tub 够了 请离开
[15:10] so these people may enjoy it. 让其他人享用
[15:11] – Fine. Okay, we’ll leave. – Really? -行 我们走 -真的吗
[15:14] Yeah. We’re all grown-ups here. 是啊 大家都是成年人了
[15:16] Thank you. 谢谢配合
[15:17] Bye-bye, BurgerBob. 再见了您呐 汉堡鲍勃
[15:21] Oh, that jet is right on my back. 喷水口就在我背后
[15:24] Oh, that’s a lumbar paradise. 腰后的天堂啊
[15:27] I trust your conference is going well, otherwise. 你们的聚会应该还顺利吧
[15:29] I’m not completely dissatisfied. 也没有特别不满
[15:34] Hope you like your Jacuzzi 希望你们喜欢加料的
[15:35] with extra relish! 按摩浴缸
[15:37] And mayo! 还有蛋黄酱哦
[15:40] L.O.L. 哈哈哈
[15:41] Laugh on loudly! 笑屁了
[15:44] And post. 发送
[15:45] That’s it. I’m calling security. 我受够了 我要叫保安了
[15:46] Good, we’re leaving anyway. 随便 反正我们也要走了
[15:48] Yeah. And get a fax machine. 就是 买个传真机吧你
[15:49] Oh, go fax yourself! 把你自己传真回去吧
[15:52] Stop. 停
[15:53] Stop. 停
[15:54] Stop, Jonas. 别吹了 乔纳斯
[15:55] No one likes that except the girl, 除了那女的 没人爱听
[15:56] and she’s probably had enough, right? 而且她也许也听烦了 对吧
[15:58] It’s okay, I guess. 还好啊 我觉得
[15:59] Stop if you want to stop, though. 不过你想停的话也没关系
[16:00] What about, um… 不然…
[16:04] Let’s break into the lighthouse 我们夜闯灯塔
[16:05] and, uh, make shadow puppets onto the fog. 然后在雾上做手影
[16:09] Well, no one else is coming up with ideas, Marco. 你们又不出主意 马尔科
[16:12] I’ll break into the lighthouse with you 我可以和你闯灯塔
[16:14] without the melodica. 不带口风琴
[16:18] How do we get in? 怎么进去
[16:18] Through that window up there. 从上面的窗户进
[16:20] One of us can go in 一个人进去
[16:21] and then unlock the front door for the rest of us. 把门打开
[16:23] – Terrible plan. – Seriously, Clay? -这计划太糟糕 -真的吗 克莱
[16:25] Yeah, seriously, Clay? 是啊 真的吗 克莱
[16:26] It looks like a tight squeeze. 那窗户太小了
[16:28] I’ll do it. I can fit. 我来吧 我进得去
[16:29] Okay, sure. 好的
[16:30] I’ll give you a boost. 我给你搭个台阶
[16:32] You’ve got strong arms. 你手臂真有力
[16:34] Must be from delivering all those sandwiches. 肯定是因为送三明治练的
[16:36] Yeah. Uh, can you reach the window? 是 能够得着窗户吗
[16:38] I have to step on your head. 踩着头才行
[16:43] Cops! Run! 警察 快跑
[16:46] Wait! Jonas, wait for me! 等等 乔纳斯 等等我
[16:50] Gotcha. 逮到你了
[16:53] All right, come on out! 好了 出来吧
[16:55] Oh, this isn’t my house. 原来这不是我家啊
[16:56] What the hell were you doing in the lighthouse, young lady? 你进灯塔干什么 小姑娘
[16:59] I was gonna make shadow puppets to amuse the ships at sea? 我本来想做手影 给海上的船找点乐子
[17:02] Oh, you think this is funny? 很好玩么
[17:03] Some ship sees a huge dog in the fog?! 就为了让某艘船在迷雾中看见一只大狗
[17:06] I don’t know how to make a dog! 我不知道怎么比狗
[17:07] Everybody knows how to make a dog! 是人都知道怎么比狗
[17:09] Oh. Yeah. 这样啊
[17:10] All right, smart-ass, 好了 你这自作聪明的小不点
[17:11] let’s call your parents so they can pick you up. 打电话让你父母来领你吧
[17:13] My parents are out of town. 我父母不在城里
[17:15] Well, looks like 那看来你得
[17:15] you’ll be spending the night at the station. 在局里过一夜了
[17:18] The police station? 警察局么
[17:20] No, the ranger station. 错 骑警局
[17:21] It’s the same, but we have a foosball table. 都一样 但我们那儿有足球游戏桌
[17:25] Reggie! Reggie! Open up! 雷吉 雷吉 开门
[17:27] You can’t wait till morning for a nice sandwich? 你就这么急着想吃我的三明治么
[17:29] My oldest temporary niece Tina ran off 我临时大侄女和你的
[17:31] with your delivery boy. 送货员私奔了
[17:32] I’m not blaming you, but I’m blaming you! 我不是怪你 你承认自己错了没
[17:34] Where are they, Reggie? Where are they?! 他们在哪儿 雷吉 在哪儿
[17:36] Jonas would sell you out in a hot second! 乔纳斯用不了一秒钟就会供出你的
[17:38] You can’t even look us in the eyes! 你都不敢看我们的眼睛
[17:40] Where are they, Reggie? 他们在哪儿 雷吉
[17:41] Well, for a while, 他和他朋友曾经
[17:42] him and his friends liked to hang out in my gazebo, 有段时间爱在我的屋顶塔楼玩儿
[17:45] but then, one night, it rains, 但有天晚上下雨
[17:47] and it leaks a tiny bit, 那地方有点漏水
[17:48] and they wouldn’t shut up about it. 他们就老抱怨个不停
[17:50] Like I’m the jerk. 整得好像是我的错一样
[17:51] Now I think they go to the cove by the lighthouse. 他们现在好像改去灯塔旁的小海湾了
[17:53] Come on, let’s go! 咱们走吧
[17:54] Wait, I want to see this gazebo. 等等 我想看下那个屋顶塔楼
[17:56] The gazebo that cold cuts built! 冷切肉[做三明治的食材]做的屋顶塔楼
[17:58] No, no, no, no, no, we got no time for gazebos. 不不不不 我们没时间看屋顶塔楼
[18:01] Okay, we’ll take a quick look. 好吧 我们就看一眼
[18:03] Go out! I’m dumping sand on you. 快灭啊 我往你身上倒沙呢
[18:05] Go out! 快灭啊
[18:07] Excuse me, Officer. 不好意思 警官
[18:08] Have you seen a bunch of teenagers around here? 你有在附近看到一群年轻人吗
[18:10] They’re of the dorky variety. 看着都挺蠢的
[18:13] Yep. I apprehended one of them. 看到了 我还逮捕了一个
[18:14] Tina! 蒂娜
[18:15] – Hi, Teddy. – Oh, you know this girl? -嗨 泰迪 -你认识这女孩吗
[18:17] Yes, I do. I’m her weekend guardian. 是的 我是她这个周末的临时监护人
[18:19] Well, I caught her trespassing in the lighthouse. 我抓到她非法闯入灯塔
[18:21] You got to let her go, Officer. 求你放了她 警官
[18:23] I could do that, 我可以让她走
[18:24] or I could let her spend the night behind bars. 也可以让她在牢房里过一夜
[18:26] No, no, no! Li-Listen, Ranger Dainko… 不不不 听 听我说 丹科骑警
[18:28] Is it Ranger Dainko? What’s your first name? 我念对了吗 你的名字是什么
[18:29] – Matthew. – Matthew Dainko. -马修 -马修·丹科
[18:31] That’s a pretty name. 好名字
[18:32] Look, I’ve only been an uncle for a day. 是这样 我才当了一天叔叔
[18:34] I guess I couldn’t handle the job. 我想我大概胜任不了这个工作吧
[18:36] If anyone should spend the night 如果一定要有一个人
[18:37] in teen ranger jail, it should be me. 去骑警少年监狱里过夜 那应该是我
[18:39] It’s not teen ranger jail, it’s just ranger jail. 不是骑警少年监狱 就是骑警监狱
[18:41] Look, maybe she didn’t do the right thing tonight, 虽然她今晚犯了错
[18:43] but she’s got heart, this one, and she follows it. 但她只是遵从了自己的内心
[18:45] She’s just a mixed up kid 她只是一个正在经历青春期
[18:47] who’s going through a ton of puberty right now. 浑浑噩噩的小孩
[18:48] – Am I right, Tina? – Yes. -对吧 蒂娜 -是的
[18:50] And then some. 简直是发情期
[18:51] Well, it’s not that simple. 没那么简单
[18:53] There’s a form involved– 要填个表先
[18:54] two signatures and an initial. 两个签名 一个姓名首字母
[18:55] – You got to sign here. – Okay. -签在这儿 -好的
[18:56] – And again here. – Right. -这儿 -好
[18:58] – And initial here. Right. – Okay. -首字母签在这儿 -好的
[18:59] So, just anywhere? 所以签哪儿都行是吧
[19:01] No, where it says guardian. 不 签在监护人后面
[19:02] – So… at the bottom? – No, on-on the line. -签下面么 -不 横线上面
[19:04] So just anywhere on the form? Just write… 所以随便签哪儿都行是吧 就写上..
[19:06] No not on the… anywhere. 不是随便签哪儿
[19:08] Just… okay, just never mind! Forget it! 得了 别管了 当我没说
[19:10] I was so worried about you, Tina. 我担心死你了 蒂娜
[19:12] I’m sorry, Teddy. 对不起 泰迪
[19:13] I shouldn’t have snuck out. 我不该溜出来的
[19:14] Thanks for getting me out of ranger danger. 谢谢你把我从骑警危机中解救出来
[19:16] I don’t think I would have made it in the joint. 我自己一个人肯定搞不定的
[19:19] Jonas, you came back for me! 乔纳斯 你回来救我啦
[19:22] yeah. And this. 对啊 顺便找这个
[19:24] You didn’t come back for Tina. 你才不是回来救蒂娜的
[19:26] You came back for your moped. 你只是回来骑你的电动车的
[19:27] You used Tina for free burgers, 你先是骗蒂娜给你带免费汉堡
[19:29] then you hung her out to dry 然后马修·丹科骑警一来
[19:30] when Ranger Matthew Dainko came. 你就丢下她不管
[19:32] Oh, God, you did, didn’t you? 天啊 他说对了 是吧
[19:33] She’s too good for you! 你根本配不上她
[19:35] But good enough for a lot of guys! 但配得上好多其它男生
[19:37] Which makes you the worst, Jone-ass! 也就是说你是最次的 乔纳屎
[19:39] Okay, I’ll keep that in mind as I ride away. 好吧 我会记着的 先走啦
[19:44] Oh, no, you don’t. 看你往哪儿走
[19:46] Nobody… messes… 谁也 别想 耍我的
[19:47] with my… temporary niece! 临时 侄女
[19:51] – Yeah! – No! -好耶 -不
[19:53] Oh. Oh, that’s bad. 糟了
[19:54] Tell you what. Instant regret. 那啥 我瞬间就后悔了
[19:56] I cannot believe I did that. 真不敢相信我干了那样的事
[19:57] Talk about losing your cool, Teddy. 你有失控了 泰迪
[19:59] You’re gonna have a lot to talk about this week in therapy! 这周跟心理医生可有的谈了
[20:01] Right? Eh. “Did you lose your cool?” 是吧 “你这周失控了没”
[20:03] “A little bit, doc. A little bit I lost my cool.” “有一点 医生 有点失控”
[20:05] Hey, we should call Teddy 我们改给泰迪打个电话
[20:06] and let him know we’re coming home early. 告诉他我们提前回来了
[20:11] Hello. 喂
[20:11] Teddy. Hey, it’s Linda. 泰迪 我是琳达
[20:14] You’re on speakerphone. 我开着免提呢
[20:15] Hey, Teddy. The conference was a bust. 嗨 泰迪 那聚会太破了
[20:17] We’re ng home early. 我们提前回来了
[20:18] Oh, goodie. How early is early? 好呀 提前多久
[20:20] Ah, we’ll be home in 15 minutes. 我们15分钟后就到家啦
[20:22] Okay, great! Your parents are 15 minutes away. 好咧 你们爸妈再15分钟就到家了
[20:24] If we hurry, we can beat ’em home 我们快一点的话 还能在他们之前
[20:25] and jump in bed and pretend nothing happened. 回到床上假装啥也没发生
[20:27] Teddy? 泰迪
[20:29] Yeah? 喂
[20:30] We just heard everything you said. 我们刚全听见了
[20:31] No, you didn’t. I had it on mute. 你没有 我挂了的
[20:33] You didn’t. No, I-I definitely tried to press it. 你没有 我 我绝对按了的
[20:35] Wait, wait, wait. Are you at the beach? 等等 等等 你们在海湾吗
[20:37] – No. – We can see you. -没啊 -我们看见你们了
[20:38] That’s them right there. That’s them. 他们就在那儿 就是他们
[20:40] Oh, yeah. Hey, Bobby. 哦是的 嗨 鲍鲍
[20:43] What is that kid 那孩子在水里
[20:44] doing in the water? 做什么
[20:45] Rescuing a drowning moped. 营救一辆溺水的电动车
[20:47] Oh, God, it’s late. Bedtime, kids! Bedtime! 天啊 很晚了 该睡觉了 孩子们
[20:50] Anything you say, Uncle Teddy. 遵命 泰迪叔叔
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme