Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] “Festival of Magic”? 魔术节
[00:23] This whole town’s gonna be full 整个小镇将到处都是
[00:24] of magicians turning tricks! 变戏法的魔术师
[00:26] Hi, Jimmy, Jr. Hi, Zeke. 你好 小吉米 你好 齐克
[00:28] What are you wearing? 你穿的是什么
[00:29] Is it cape o’clock, already? 已经到穿斗篷的时候了么
[00:31] It’s for the Young Magicians Competition. 这身是为参加青年魔术师大赛而准备的
[00:33] I’m in it to win it. 我穿上它准能赢
[00:34] Abraca-yeah-bro! I support ya! 好耶 兄弟 我支持你
[00:37] I didn’t know you were into magic. 我不知道你还喜欢魔术呢
[00:38] I thought you were more into dancing. 我以为你更喜欢跳舞
[00:39] Well, I dance a lot during my magic. Like this. 我一般边跳舞边变魔术 像这样
[00:44] Ta-da! 锵锵
[00:45] Where’d the hell that come from?! 这是打哪变出来的
[00:47] He’s like a magical florist! 他就像个有魔力的花商
[00:48] Thank you. 多谢
[00:49] Maybe I’ll come to the competition and cheer for you. 也许我会去比赛现场为你助威
[00:52] Whatever. It’s a free country. 随你便 美国是个自由的国家
[00:53] He’s so patriotic. 他可真爱国
[00:54] – Okay, then, see you at our date. – It’s not a date. -好吧 约会时见 -这不是约会
[00:56] – Yes, it is. – Not really. -是的 -算不上
[00:57] – Pretty much, it is a date. – Definitely not. -差不多啦 就是约会 -绝对不是
[01:01] Oh, this promotion is a great idea, Bob! 这次的宣传可真是个好主意 鲍勃
[01:03] – I love magic! – I know. Me, too. -我喜欢魔术 -我知道 我也是
[01:05] Ooh, I’m gonna stick a quarter in my ear, 我要在耳朵里塞枚硬币
[01:07] so they have something to pull out. 这样他们就能把它变出来了
[01:08] Yeah, the only problem is, 没错 唯一的问题是
[01:10] this sign could actually attract magicians, so… 这海报真的会引来魔术师 所以
[01:12] Louise, this will be good for business. 露易丝 这对我们的生意有帮助
[01:14] Plus, magic is fun. 而且 魔术多有趣啊
[01:16] Magic can take you to places 魔术可以带你进入
[01:18] you could never possibly imagine. 你永远无法想像的世界
[01:19] Like Delaware! 比如特拉华州[最早加入美国联邦的州]
[01:21] Oh, look, here comes our first magician. 看啊 我们的第一位魔法师来了
[01:23] Or a Wild West wedding DJ? 或是从西大荒来的婚礼司仪
[01:25] – Hello. – Hello… -你好 -你好
[01:27] Hello. Um, I couldn’t help but notice your sign. 你好 我看到了你们的海报
[01:31] Notice anything else? 还看到别的东西了吗
[01:33] Whoops. Uh, oh, where’d that come from? 哎哟 它是从哪变出来的呀
[01:35] Uh, come on in, Mr., uh… 请进 怎么称呼
[01:37] Mars Sazerac. 马尔斯·萨泽拉克
[01:38] Boy, that is a… magicky name. 天哪 还真像个魔术师的名字
[01:41] Hold on. How do we know you’re a magician? 等等 我们怎么知道你是魔术师
[01:43] Show us a trick! 给我们变一个呗
[01:44] Oh, write my name on a piece of cake, 把我的名字写在一块蛋糕上
[01:45] put it in a box, and I’ll eat it! 把蛋糕放盒子里 让我吃掉它
[01:47] Sorry, don’t listen to him. 抱歉 别听他的
[01:48] He’s just wants to eat cake. 他只是想吃蛋糕了
[01:50] Fine, write it on a piece of pizza 好吧 写在比萨上
[01:51] and put it under my desk. 然后放在我的桌子下面
[01:53] It’s always gonna have something 总之都和
[01:54] to do with eating something. 吃东西有关
[01:55] Just hiding food in places 就是把食物藏在
[01:56] that he already knows the location of. 他知道的地方
[01:58] I mean, it would be nice to see something, like a trick. 我是说 要是能变个魔术来看看就好了
[02:01] Well, I suppose me and my 52 friends 好吧 我想我和我的这52位朋友
[02:04] could use the exercise. 可以来露一手
[02:06] Oh, God, it’s happening! 天哪 真的要变了
[02:07] Miss, could I ask you to be my assistant? 小姐 我可以邀请你当我的助手吗
[02:09] Oh, I couldn’t. No. 我不行 不行
[02:11] Okay I’ll do it! 好 我来当
[02:12] Oh, that’s right, magicians have assistants… 对哦 魔术师们都有助手
[02:21] Ta-da. 就是这样
[02:22] Now I’ll need a volunteer 现在我还需要一名志愿者
[02:23] – Me! – Me! -我来 -我来
[02:24] – Me! – Me! -我来 -我来
[02:25] – Me! – Me! -我来 -我来
[02:26] -Gene, me! – Me! -吉恩 我来 -我来
[02:27] You’re already the assistant, Linda. 你已经是助手了 琳达
[02:29] Oh. You win. 你赢了
[02:30] – No need to shout. – Thank you. -没必要这么激动 -多谢
[02:32] – Bye, Gene. – Bye. -再见 吉恩 -再见
[02:33] Okay, Bob, let’s move you over here 鲍勃 你到这边来
[02:35] so the audience can see you. 这样观众才看得到你
[02:37] – Right here? – Perfect. -这里吗 -很好
[02:37] Now, you’re going to pick a card. 现在 你来选一张牌
[02:39] And while you’re doing that, 你选牌时
[02:40] Linda’s going to get me your biggest knife. 琳达去给我找你们店里最大的刀来
[02:42] I have it right here. Butcher knife, check! 就在这儿呢 切肉刀 看
[02:43] Whoa, why do you have that? 你拿刀干什么
[02:45] Me and Gene were playing pirates. 我和吉恩在扮演海盗
[02:47] Pick a card, Bob. Show it to them, not me. 选一张牌 给他们看 别让我看到
[02:50] Okay, everyone, here’s my card. 选好了 大家看 这是我的牌
[02:52] Nice one, Dad. Okay. -选得好 老爸 -看到了
[02:53] That was not a very good trick. 这魔术真没劲
[02:54] Now, Linda, cut the deck, literally. 现在 琳达 切牌吧 用刀切
[02:57] Go on! Whack it! 来吧 使劲儿
[02:58] All right, step back. Whaaah! 好咧 靠后站
[02:59] Whoa! Still not a great trick. 依然是很烂的魔术
[03:00] Well, well, looks like we have a survivor. 貌似还剩一张完整的牌
[03:03] Recognize this?! 认出这张了吗
[03:05] That’s not my card. 这不是我选的牌
[03:07] Hit the bricks, Fail-dini! 赶紧走人吧 你失败啦
[03:08] You had your shot, you blew it. 给你机会了 你却演砸了
[03:09] Well, so much for the magician’s discount. 看来我不能享受打折优惠了
[03:12] In fact, maybe I should pay you. 也许我该付你钱
[03:14] Wait — that looks like my wallet. 等等 那好像是我的钱包
[03:16] Did you take my wallet? 你拿了我的钱包吗
[03:17] Oh-ho-ho, slow down, there, Bob. 别急 鲍勃
[03:19] Before you call the cops, you’d better check the I.D. 叫警察前 最好先检查一下你的身份证
[03:23] My card! 我选的牌
[03:24] Oh, my! 天哪
[03:25] Wait– how did you pick my pocket? 等等 你是怎么拿到我的钱包的
[03:26] I didn’t feel anything. 我一点感觉都没有
[03:28] Oh, I feel something. 我感觉到了
[03:29] I feel like I want to magically steal things, too. 我感到我也想用魔术偷东西
[03:31] This must be what it’s like 牧师决定从事神职前
[03:32] when people get called to the priesthood. 一定也是我现在的感觉
[03:34] I accept. 我接受
[03:39] I’ve seen canned tuna, but never canned Tina! 我见过罐装金枪鱼 可没见过罐装蒂娜
[03:42] You’re such a locker stalker. 储物柜变态女
[03:43] – Good one, Tammy. – I know. -说得好 苔米 -我知道
[03:46] Oh, hi, Jimmy Jr. 你好 小吉米
[03:47] It’s like I was padlocked in a box, 这就好像我被关在箱子里
[03:49] and you set me free. 然后你解救了我一样
[03:51] – Um, okay. – Hi. -好吧 -你好
[03:52] How did you know my locker combination? 你怎么知道我柜子的密码
[03:54] It only took a couple thousand tries. 试过几千次后就知道了
[03:56] – Allow me. – Okay. -让我来 -好吧
[03:57] Is there anything else I could assist you with? 还有什么是我可以帮你做的吗
[03:59] Uh, I need to get my science book. 我要拿自然课课本
[04:01] – This perfectly ordinary textbook. – Thanks. -这是本完全没有问题的课本 -多谢
[04:04] You know, I could also assist you with your magic act 我还可以当你的魔术助理
[04:06] as your magician’s assistant. 协助你表演
[04:07] Classy. Like a lady butler. 好高级 就像女管家
[04:09] Um, okay, I-I guess you could do that. 好吧 我想你可以做我的助手
[04:11] I practice after school. 我放学后练习
[04:13] – Oh, okay, cool. – All right, see ya. -好吧 -回见
[04:17] Yes! Yes! Yes! 太好了 太好了 太好了
[04:19] – What? – What? -怎么了 -怎么了
[04:20] Oh, I just found a cool book I’ve been meaning to read. 我找到一本我一直想看的书
[04:22] Oh, it’s mine. 是我的
[04:23] That’s his! 是他的
[04:24] – Can I borrow it? – No, I don’t think so. I kinda need it. -我能借吗 -不行 我还得用呢
[04:27] Okay, I’ll read it here. Bye. 好吧 我就在这里读了 再见
[04:38] Jimmy Junior?! 小吉米
[04:39] What, Tina? 怎么了 蒂娜
[04:41] Maybe I should be facing the audience, too? 我是不是也该面对观众
[04:43] Fine. 好吧
[04:46] Um… okay, there’s more? 还有别的哦
[04:49] Remember? 还记得吗
[04:51] – The blades? – I remember! -刀片 -我记得
[04:58] Stupid magic. 愚蠢的魔术
[05:01] Ta-dance! 锵锵
[05:04] Uh, hello? Jimmy Jr.? 喂 小吉米
[05:06] What, Tina? 怎么了 蒂娜
[05:07] If this were a dancing competition, forget about it. 如果这是舞蹈比赛 我没什么好说的
[05:10] But you might want to put a little 但这次你更应该关注的
[05:11] more flair into the actual magic. 也许是魔术技能
[05:12] What makes you such an expert, Tina? 你凭什么像个专家似的 蒂娜
[05:14] You’ve only been doing magic for a day. 你搞魔术才一天
[05:16] I’ve been doing it for nine days! 我都搞了九天了
[05:18] Jimmy Jr.! They spilled a crate of yogurt in the cafeteria! 小吉米 食堂有箱酸奶洒了
[05:21] Let’s go slide around in it! 咱去溜酸奶吧
[05:22] Cool, Zeke. 好哎 齐克
[05:23] – Come on! Let’s go! – Wait up, Zeke! -快点 走吧 -等等我 齐克
[05:25] Okay, I’ll be here. 好吧 我在这等你
[05:26] Sweep up all the confetti, okay? 把彩纸屑扫干净 好吗
[05:28] Okay, Gene, let’s start with an easy mark. 吉恩 我们先从容易的下手
[05:31] Uh, there we go. 哈 目标出现
[05:33] You distract while I extract. 你来声东 我去击西
[05:36] Got it. 没问题
[05:37] Andy, there’s something I need to ask you, 安迪 我要问你些事情
[05:39] but you have to really focus on me 不过在我提问的时候
[05:40] while I’m saying these words! 你得集中精力
[05:42] – Oh, okay! – I’ll focus, too! -好的 -我也要
[05:44] I’ve never done that before! 我还从来没集中精力做过一件事
[05:46] What do you think of bacon? 你对培根有什么看法
[05:48] Bacon, bacon, bacon. 培根 培根 培根
[05:49] Andy, someone’s trying to steal your candy! 安迪 有人想偷你的糖
[05:52] Thanks, Ollie! 谢谢你 奥利
[05:53] You’re welcome, Andy! 不用谢 安迪
[05:54] Damn it, Ollie! How did you know?! 可恶 奥利 你怎么发现的
[05:56] I felt it coming out of Andy’s pocket! 我感觉到它从安迪口袋里出来了
[05:58] Get a womb, you wacky twins. 回娘胎里去亲热吧 一对怪胎
[06:00] That hurt my feelings. 这话太伤我感情了
[06:01] I felt it hurt your feelings! 我感觉到它伤你感情了
[06:03] – You did? – Yes! -是吗 -是的
[06:08] Oh, I wish somebody had a really long 要是有人能从袖子里
[06:11] handkerchief up their sleeve. Anybody? 拽出一条超长手帕来就好了 有人会吗
[06:15] Come on. Where’s the pizazz-matazz? 拜托 你们不是会魔法么
[06:16] I thought they’d get more food. 我以为他们会多点些吃的
[06:18] They split an order of fries three hours ago 他们三小时前就开始分吃那一份薯条
[06:19] and they haven’t ordered anything since. 到现在都没点过别的了
[06:21] Now they’re just loitering. 就坐在那里消磨时间
[06:22] They tricked you, Bob! It’s what they do! 他们耍了你鲍勃 他们就是吃这碗饭的
[06:24] So, Sazerac, can I get you and your friends anything else? 萨泽拉克 你和你朋友还要点什么吗
[06:27] Remember, it’s half off, so don’t hold back. 记得吗 魔术师半价哦 别客气了
[06:30] Ah, well, your delicious fries have left my fingers greasy. 您美味的薯条吃得我手指油乎乎的
[06:34] Bring me a huge plate of napkins. 帮我拿一大盘纸巾来吧
[06:36] Well, how ’bout a burger? I can get you a… 再要个汉堡怎么样 我可以给你…
[06:38] – Napkins. – All right, napkins. -纸巾就行 -好吧 纸巾
[06:40] Get him a napkin. 给他纸巾
[06:41] Hey, Bob, I think he got your wallet again. 鲍勃 他好像又偷走了你的钱包
[06:44] And keys! 还有钥匙
[06:45] And your gas pills! 还有你的健胃消食片
[06:46] And your dignity. 还有你的尊严
[06:48] Great. 太棒了
[06:50] Hi, I’m looking for a magician’s assistant’s costume. 你好 我想买一套魔术师助理的演出服
[06:53] Something classy! 要上档次的
[06:54] So no butt cheek! 不要露屁股的
[06:55] Well, you’re in luck! 好吧 你真是来对了
[06:57] This is my last assistant’s costume in your size. 这是我最后一套适合你身材的演出服
[06:59] The sequins are French crystal. 亮片都是法国水晶
[07:01] – Well, French-Canadian. – Is that good? -好吧 法属加拿大水晶 -那很好吗
[07:03] How much do you know about sequins? 你对亮片了解多少
[07:05] – Nothing. – They’re the best. -一无所知 -那就是最好的
[07:06] She’ll take it! 她买了
[07:07] Rented! Okay, what else? 只租不卖 好勒 还要什么
[07:09] How’s your magician set for cups and balls? 魔术师专用杯球组合如何
[07:10] I beg your pardon! 什么玩意儿
[07:15] That looks pretty advanced. 这有点太高端了
[07:17] My magician’s better with his feet than his hands. 我的魔术师脚上功夫比手好
[07:20] He’s more of a dance-ician? 比较像舞蹈魔术师那种
[07:21] Well, for those with only the slightest sleight-of-hand, 好吧 对那些手上技术不灵光的人来说
[07:24] you can’t go wrong with magic rope. 魔术绳准没错
[07:27] Ta-da! 锵锵
[07:28] Great. I’ll take that too. 太好了 那个我也要了
[07:29] The only thing I need now is some magic 现在我唯一需要的 就是和我的魔术师
[07:31] between me and my magician. 之间的一点魔法了
[07:34] Are you talking about mixing magic and romance? 你是说想要魔术恋爱兼得吗
[07:37] Big time. 必须的
[07:37] Don’t do it! 别这么做
[07:38] It’s dangerous. 这样很危险
[07:39] Also, don’t mix magic with taxes. Or plumbing. 也不要在交税和干那事儿时耍把戏
[07:42] That’s okay– Danger is my middle name. 没事 我小名就叫”危险”
[07:44] – But I spell it R-U-T-H. – It spells Ruth. -“勒悟露””丝一斯” -那是露斯
[07:47] – Yeah. – Yeah, it does. -是的 -是的 没错
[07:50] Looks like there’s a wait, huh? 看来还要排队了 是吗
[07:52] Yeah. 是的
[07:52] Maybe I’ll just come back later. 要不然我晚点再来吧
[07:54] Oh, hold on, that guy’s getting up. 等等 那人要走了
[07:56] No, he’s levitating! 不 他屁股抬起来了
[07:57] – What? – Nope, he was just leaning over to fart. -啥 -不 他就是侧身放个屁而已
[07:59] You know what? I’ll handle this. 我受够了 我去处理
[08:01] What are you gonna do? 你准备干什么
[08:02] – Yeah, wait, you’ll see. – What? -等着 看我的吧 -什么
[08:03] Look, guys, you’ve been here all day 伙计们 你们这份薯条
[08:05] working on one order of fries, so… 已经吃一天了 所以…
[08:07] Understood, Bob. 我明白 鲍勃
[08:08] Let me settle my tab. 买单吧
[08:10] Do you have change for this? 这张你找得开吗
[08:12] Sorry I don’t have anything smaller. 对不起我没有”小”钱了
[08:16] No, you know what? To be honest, Sazerac, 不 实话跟你说 萨泽拉克
[08:18] I don’t even enjoy this anymore. 我已经不喜欢这些小花招了
[08:19] I don’t, I, I, honestly don’t even like magic that much now, 我 说实话我现在都没那么喜欢魔术了
[08:23] because of you. 都是因为你
[08:24] So, you and your friends, you now all pay full price. 所以 你们现在都得全价买单
[08:27] No magicians’ discount. 没有魔术师折扣了
[08:29] Well, if that’s how you feel, 好吧 如果你是这么想的
[08:30] you can have your fries back. 我就把薯条还给你
[08:34] Oh, my God. 妈呀 瞎了
[08:34] Oh, God! 天呐
[08:38] Look, it says “Ta-da”! 你看 拼的是”锵锵”
[08:40] That’s it! I don’t care that that was good. 够了 我才不管刚才有多神奇
[08:42] You and your regurgitated potatoes 你 还有那些你反刍出来的土豆
[08:44] and the rest of your magic buddies, you’re banned! 你变戏法的朋友们 都不许再进我的店
[08:46] Bob, you can’t just ban them because they’re magicians! 鲍勃 你不能因为他们是魔术师就不给进
[08:49] This isn’t the ’60s, you know! 现在不是六十年代了 知道吗
[08:50] Fellow conjurers, let’s go somewhere 业界同僚们 我们去一个
[08:52] our craft is appreciated. 能欣赏我们才华的地方吧
[08:54] Like my mother’s! 比如我妈妈家
[08:56] Oh, and one last thing, Bob. 还有最后一件事 鲍勃
[08:58] Your name goes in the book. 你的名字被写进书里了
[09:00] – What book? – The “Enemies of Magic” Book. -什么书 -《魔术之敌》
[09:03] Good! I want to be in your stupid book 很好 我太想上你这破书了
[09:05] because I am an enemy of magic! 因为我就是这么恨魔术
[09:07] Well, then this is the perfect book for you! 是吗 那这本书再合适不过了
[09:09] Will this page do? 这一页行吗
[09:10] Love it! 不能再好
[09:13] Don’t gasp, Linda! 别抽冷气 琳达
[09:15] Don’t you gasp! 不许抽气
[09:16] Rest assured, Bob, 放心吧 鲍勃
[09:17] I will never set foot 我再也不会踏足
[09:18] in this restaurant again. 这个餐馆了
[09:20] And yet, you will never be rid of me! 不过 你永远都无法摆脱我
[09:26] – I just got chills! – Oh, my God. -我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 -天呐
[09:29] Come on, J-Ju, get your dance on! 来吧 小吉 尽情舞蹈吧
[09:31] I’m doing it, Zeke. 我跳着呢 齐克
[09:32] My little tiny dancer. 我的小舞娘
[09:33] Here we go! 看我的
[09:34] Look, Jimmy Jr. I got something new for our act– 小吉米你看 我给演出找到了新道具
[09:37] magic rope. 魔术绳
[09:38] Cool! A rope! 好哎 绳子
[09:41] No, that’s not how it works. 不 不是这么用的
[09:43] – No… – Giddy up , magic cowboy! -不 -驾 魔力牛仔
[09:45] – Look. – Come on! -你看 -冲呀
[09:46] You’re supposed to cut the rope, 你应该把绳子剪开
[09:47] then restore it. I can show you. 然后再复原的 我可以剪给你看
[09:49] Oh, cool, scissors! 好哎 还有剪刀
[09:50] – Jimmy Jr., stop. – Snipping and a-whipping. -小吉米 停下来 -左手剪刀右手绳
[09:54] – Jimmy Jr., stop. – Tina, move! -小吉米 别跳了 -蒂娜 让开
[09:56] Listen to me! – Stop it, Tina. 听我说 -别说了 蒂娜
[09:58] I can’t dance to the sound of you telling me what to do. 你在边上说话我都没法跳舞了
[10:00] Yeah! Boom! 说得好
[10:02] I’m trying to help. 我是想帮你
[10:03] Assist me assist you. 帮助我就是帮助你自己
[10:05] You know what, Tina? This isn’t working. 知道吗 蒂娜 这样没用
[10:07] That’s why we have to keep practicing. 所以我们才要不断练习啊
[10:08] No, this isn’t working. 不 是我们合不来
[10:10] I am firing you. 我要解雇你
[10:13] What? 什么
[10:14] You can’t stop my dancing! 你休想阻止我跳舞
[10:15] You can’t tie me up with your magic rope! 休想用你的魔力绳拴住我
[10:18] Holy moly! Tell it, James Ju! 天呐 说出来吧 小吉米
[10:20] I’m not trying to tie you up, you gorgeous idiot! 我不是想把你绑起来 大白痴
[10:23] Maybe I should enter this stupid contest myself 我看我只能自己去参加这愚蠢的比赛了
[10:25] just to show you an actual magic act! 让你瞧瞧啥叫真正的魔术
[10:28] You see that, Zeke? 你看到没 齐克
[10:29] – Yeah. – She got pretty mad. -是哎 -她发飙了
[10:31] She’s a trip. 她失控了
[10:32] Her face turned purple. 她脸都紫了
[10:33] Plus, you’re not even a magician, Tina. 再说你根本算不上什么魔术师 蒂娜
[10:36] I am now! 现在是了好嘛
[10:38] -It worked in the store. – Look, Zeke, -在店里都成功了呀 -快看 齐克
[10:39] – tassels! – Yeah! -流苏哟 -好耶
[10:42] Come on, let me touch ’em. 让我摸摸
[10:46] So, you and your magician split up– 你和你的魔术师谈崩了
[10:48] big surprise. 太意外了
[10:49] Jimmy Junior thinks assistants 小吉米觉得
[10:50] should be sequined and not heard. 助手应该是默默无闻的装饰品
[10:52] So, presto. 我变
[10:53] Now I’m the magician. 现在我是魔术师了
[10:54] So, uh… what do you got for this 那么 对这没手艺的新手小妞
[10:56] no-trick pony, eh? Set her up. 你那儿有什么好货 给她装备装备
[10:58] Young lady, you’re in luck. 姑娘 你真是来对了
[10:59] Here’s a classic of escapology– 我有一件表演逃脱术专用的
[11:01] the straitjacket. 紧身衣
[11:02] Last one in your size. 你的尺寸就剩最后一件了
[11:04] It just takes a little bit of practice 只需要稍微练习一下
[11:06] and some dislocateable shoulders. 让你的肩膀能自如移位
[11:07] I’ll dislocate Jimmy Junior’s heart… 我会让小吉米的心移位的
[11:10] and my shoulders. 当然还有我的肩膀
[11:11] You sound like you could use the full revenge package. 听起来有一个复仇套餐很适合你
[11:13] For just $19.95, 只要19.95块
[11:15] you could get this… 你就能买到这个
[11:18] Interesting. 有点意思
[11:18] Dirty Tricks: When Doves Cry. 《黑暗魔法: 让鸽子流泪的
[11:20] The Art of Magic Sabotage. 魔法破坏术》
[11:22] No, thanks. I want to win fair and square. 不了 谢谢 我想光明正大的赢
[11:24] Keeping it clean? I have just the thing. 公平公正公开 我这也有
[11:27] Winning Clean: A Guide to Not Cheating 《公平获胜: 不作弊
[11:29] in Magic Competitions. 魔法比赛指南》
[11:31] I’ll just take the straitjacket. 我就要这件紧身衣就行了
[11:32] It’s not going to be the last time she says that. 这绝不是她最后一次说这话
[11:34] It’s our family motto! 这是我们家族的口头禅
[11:38] 不接待衣冠不整之士 及魔术师
[11:40] This place looks pretty big 魔法师一走
[11:41] without all those magicians in it. 这地方看起来还真大
[11:45] Wow, that’s never happened before. 以前从来不会这样啊
[11:46] That flustered the heck out of me. 魂都吓没了
[11:48] Can I get some water, Bobby? 给我喝点水定定神吧 鲍鲍
[11:49] Yeah, sure. 没问题
[11:52] What the hell? 这是咋了
[11:53] Bobby, it’s the curse! 鲍鲍 是诅咒
[11:55] What curse? 啥诅咒
[11:56] The Curse of Sazerac! 萨泽拉克的诅咒
[11:57] Linda’s right, Bob. 琳达说得对 鲍勃
[11:58] You’re cursed. You’re in the “Enemies of Magic” Book. 你被诅咒了 你被写进《魔术之敌》了
[12:00] We’re not cursed. 我们没有被诅咒
[12:02] – We’re not cursed. – You are. -我们没有 -是你
[12:03] – You’re the one who’s cursed. – Yeah. -是你被诅咒了 -没错
[12:04] It’s your name in the book. 书里写的是你的名字
[12:05] The black magic death book. 那本黑暗魔法死亡之书
[12:07] Look, it’s just a bunch of stupid tricks. 听着 这只是一些愚蠢的小把戏
[12:09] Someone must’ve snuck in and… 一定是有人偷偷地…
[12:11] Where are you going? 你去哪儿
[12:12] What? Nowhere. 啥 不去哪儿
[12:13] Just, if something heavy falls on you, I don’t want to… 要是有什么重物砸下来的话 我可不想
[12:15] I mean, I want to be able to help you, bye. 我是说 我活下来还能帮个忙 再见
[12:17] I’m not cursed! 我才没有被诅咒
[12:19] I don’t want to die! 我可不想死
[12:20] * Don’t be so into tragic * *别那么痛苦*
[12:24] * Who should face a straitjacket? * *谁来裹这紧身布*
[12:28] * Don’t be so into magic * *别沉迷魔术*
[12:32] * Who should face a straitjacket? * *谁来裹这紧身布*
[12:37] * Don’t be so into magic * *别沉迷魔术*
[12:42] * Who should face a straitjacket? * *谁来穿紧身衣*
[12:47] I’m not sure I can escape from my straitjacket. 我不太确定我能不能从紧身衣里逃出来
[12:50] Maybe I should have stuck to being an assistant. 也许我注定只能当一个助手
[12:52] No… 别这么说
[12:53] you’re really talented. 你很有天赋的
[13:01] Tammy? What are you doing? 苔米 你在干嘛呢
[13:02] I’m Jimmy Junior’s new assistant. 我是小吉米的新助手
[13:04] You couldn’t even wait 我前脚从箱子里出来
[13:05] until the Zig-Zag box was cold? 你就等不及了么
[13:07] Oh, I thought I smelled your B.O. In there. 我还能在里面闻到你的狐臭呢
[13:09] Battle of the training bras. 少女间的战争
[13:11] I feel like I’m back in diapers 让我联想到我还是婴儿时
[13:12] at divorce court! 在离婚法庭上的场景
[13:13] You know what really stinks, Tammy? 你知道什么才真的臭么 苔米
[13:14] His act. 他的表演
[13:15] It’s not magic, it’s tragic. 那不是魔术 是痛苦
[13:17] – Don’t be such a rhymin’ hymen, Tina. – Yeah, Tina. -咱能不押韵吗 蒂娜 -没错蒂娜
[13:19] – You’re not even good at it. – Yeah, Tina. -你韵压得很勉强好吗 -没错蒂娜
[13:21] Oh, Jimmy Junior, you make me so mad! 小吉米 你太叫我桑心了
[13:24] What are you gonna do about it? 那你想怎样呢
[13:25] I’ll take it. 我要去买那本书
[13:26] Here you go! 给你
[13:31] Do you have something caught in your throat? 你嗓子被什么东西卡到了么
[13:32] That was my evil laugh. 是我魔鬼的笑声
[13:34] I also have something caught in my throat. 但也确实被卡到了
[13:38] And… we’re in. 打开了
[13:40] His magic cape won’t be so magic 把这魔术披肩的口袋
[13:41] when the hidden pockets are stapled shut. 都订起来他就没法变魔术了
[13:46] Guys, code red, Hocus and Dopus! 红色警戒 阿呆阿瓜来了
[13:48] Tina, start stapling! 蒂娜 快订
[13:49] Hurry! 快点
[13:51] Done. 搞定
[13:53] Go! Split up! 快闪
[13:55] You missed the cape, Tina! 你订错了 蒂娜
[13:58] Oh, hi, Jimmy Junior. 你好啊 小吉米
[14:00] We were just leaving in that direction. 我们正要往那边走
[14:03] Man, I wish I had siblings 要是我也有能像那样紧贴着走路
[14:05] I could walk that close with. 的兄弟姐妹就好了
[14:06] My brother’s 44. 我哥都44了
[14:09] There has to be something else 书里一定还有其他方法
[14:10] in here that will ruin Jimmy Junior. 破坏小吉米的魔术
[14:11] This one would be great, if we had eight weeks, 这个不错 前提是我们有8周的时间
[14:13] 25 rabbits, and a fireman’s hose. 25只兔子和消防软管
[14:16] Ooh, look at this one. 看这个
[14:17] “Find the heart of his act, 找出对方表演的核心
[14:18] and cut it out.” 将其拿走
[14:19] Like when Shelley Long left Cheers. 好比雪莉·隆离开《欢乐酒店》
[14:21] Okay, Tina, 好了 蒂娜
[14:22] time to put on your straitjacket. 该把你的紧身衣穿上了
[14:24] Oh, all this white, it’s like your wedding day. 全白色 感觉像是要把你嫁出去了一样
[14:26] Oh, I’m tearing up! 我都要哭了
[14:27] Thank you, Mother. 谢谢 妈妈
[14:28] I must prepare. 我要准备一下
[14:30] Boy, she’s really in the zone, huh? 她真的很用心哈
[14:32] Uh, I think I should stay here, Lin. 我觉得我还是留在店里好了 琳
[14:33] 今日汉堡 “我不相信魔法”堡 5.95美元
[14:34] Protect the restaurant from another Sazerac attack. 以防咱餐馆再遭萨泽拉克的袭击
[14:37] A Saz attack. 萨泽袭击
[14:37] Forget the restaurant, Bob. 别管餐馆了 鲍勃
[14:39] You’re gonna be cursed, no matter what. 反正你都被诅咒了
[14:40] You might as well come support your daughter. 还不如去支持一下你的闺女
[14:42] And let’s be honest, Dad, 老实说吧 老爸
[14:43] how much more cursed can you really get? 你受的诅咒难道还少吗
[14:45] What, is he gonna give you an even weirder body? 上帝还能给你副更怪异的躯壳么
[14:47] – Thanks, Louise. – You got it. -谢了 露易丝 -小意思
[14:52] Great. Sazerac’s the emcee. 太棒了 萨泽拉克是主持人
[14:53] 青年魔术师大赛 特邀主持人 马尔斯·萨泽拉克
[14:54] I can’t get away from that idiot. 我真是摆脱不了这傻逼了
[14:56] So… maybe… I’m going to get even with him. 没准我可以去报复他一下
[14:59] What? 啥
[15:00] I mean… uh, nothing. 没什么
[15:01] Be right back. Good luck, Tina. 马上回来 祝你好运哦蒂娜
[15:03] Okay, my little Teenie-Weenie Houdini! 好了 我的亲亲小宝贝
[15:05] Go kick some butt! 把他们打得落花流水吧
[15:07] Some butt, or one butt? 他们 是他吧
[15:09] Okay… 好吧
[15:10] We need to go, too, Mom. 我们也要走了 老妈
[15:11] Uh, I’m Tina’s… 我是帮蒂娜
[15:12] silk scarf wrangler. 保管丝巾的
[15:14] And I’m the one who has to make sure 我要确保她的袖子里
[15:16] there’s nothing up her sleeves. 没别的东西跑出来
[15:17] I love that. 真好
[15:18] All right, Team Tina! Go, Team Tina! 蒂娜队 加油
[15:28] Enjoy your complimentary cold-cuts, Saza-jerk! 好好享用你的免费香肠拼盘吧 二货
[15:34] The “Enemies of Magic” Book! 《魔术之敌》
[15:37] David Cassidy? Larry Bird?! 大卫·卡西迪 拉里·伯德
[15:37] 大卫·卡西迪 美国演员 歌手 拉里·伯德 NBA明星
[15:39] Diane Keaton? 戴安·基顿
[15:41] Ha! My name’s not in your book anymore, Sazerac, 这下我的名字不在你书里了 萨泽拉克
[15:44] but this is! 换这个
[15:48] that’s not good. 不妙
[15:50] That’s a peppercorn. 有胡椒
[15:58] Say that again. 再说一遍
[15:59] Now we cut out the heart 现在我们要把小吉米表演的
[16:00] of Jimmy Junior’s act and put in this. 核心换成这个
[16:03] “Poly-rhythmic synth-jazz”! 多重节奏合成爵士乐
[16:05] No one can dance to that. 没人能用这音乐跳舞
[16:07] That’s right. Not even Jimmy Junior. 没错 即使他小吉米也不行
[16:09] Yeah! 好极了
[16:10] Here’s the new music for Jimmy Junior’s act. 这是小吉米演出的新配乐
[16:12] Um, I don’t see anything on my list about new music. 我这没写要换新配乐啊
[16:15] Look, we did a Kickstarter to make this music 我们为做这个还上了众筹网
[16:17] and now you have to play it! 你不放也得放
[16:18] Oh, okay, okay! All right! 好 好 我放
[16:23] Oh, boy. 欧耶
[16:24] I snuck into Sazerac’s dressing room 我潜进萨泽拉克的更衣室
[16:26] and I found his stupid book and tore my name out. 找到那本破书 把我名字那页撕下来了
[16:29] What? You did what? 啥 你干啥了
[16:30] Ooh, you smell like salami. 你身上一股香肠味儿
[16:32] Thank you, and welcome 谢谢大家 欢迎各位
[16:34] to the Young Magician’s Competition! 来参加青年魔术师大赛
[16:36] These kids are the magic stars of the future. 这些孩子将成为魔术界未来的星星
[16:39] Well, not all of them. 当然 也不是都能成
[16:40] Some will give up, 也有一些会半途而废
[16:41] become teachers, doctors… 去当老师 医生
[16:43] I know, I know. 我懂 我懂
[16:44] I agree, but come on. 我也这么想 但也没办法
[16:45] Let’s hear it for our first contestant, 下面让我们有请第一位参赛选手
[16:47] The amazing Jimmy Pesto Junior 小吉米·派丝多
[16:50] and his assistant, Tammy Larson! 和他的助手 苔米·拉森
[16:54] That’s not my music. 那不是我的音乐
[16:56] Just go with it. 凑合用吧
[17:01] I can’t dance to this! 这音乐我跳不起来
[17:07] Damn it! 该死
[17:08] It looks like he’s having a funky stroke. 他看着像是鬼上身了
[17:09] I miss you, Grandpa! 我想你了 爷爷
[17:11] This doesn’t bother me at all, 看着我的前准男友
[17:13] watching my almost boyfriend 被当众羞辱
[17:15] get horribly humiliated… 我一点也不可怜他
[17:16] Ah! Yes, it does! I can’t do this! 不 我心软了 这我做不来
[17:18] I gotta save him. It’s not too late. 我得帮他 现在还不晚
[17:22] Oh, maybe it is too late. 好吧也许晚了点
[17:24] Still, I’ve gotta try. 但是我还是得试试
[17:28] What are you doing out here? 你上来干嘛
[17:29] Trying to save you. I switched your music 来帮你 我把你的音乐
[17:31] to something with a nine-eight time signature. 换成了8/9拍的曲子
[17:33] That’s like dance Kryptonite! 那玩意儿简直是舞蹈的克星
[17:34] I know, I’m sorry. I was really mad at you 我知道 对不起 你开除我
[17:36] for firing me and for replacing me with Tammy. 还找苔米来代替我让我太生气了
[17:38] I’m sorry, too, for being so sensitive about my dancing. 我也为对跳舞的事太敏感道歉
[17:41] So what do we do now? 那我们怎么办
[17:42] We have the rest of our lives to figure that out. 我们还有大半辈子的时间来考虑
[17:45] No, I mean right now. 不 我是说现在怎么办
[17:47] Get off the stage, Tina! 下台去 蒂娜
[17:49] You’re not his assistant. 你不是他的助手
[17:50] I am! Deal with it! 我才是 接受事实吧
[17:51] Sorry, Tammy, I can’t hear you 不好意思 苔米
[17:53] while you’re rolling away so fast. 我听不清你讲什么 走你
[17:56] Hi, Tammy! Bye, Tammy! 嗨 苔米 拜 苔米
[17:57] Great magic! 魔术不错
[17:58] Well, should I do a trick? 我要变个魔术吗
[17:59] No, I’ll be the magician 不 我来当魔术师
[18:01] and you assist me with your dancing. 你做助理 在一边跳舞
[18:03] I told you, I can’t dance to this music! 不是跟你说了这音乐没法跳嘛
[18:06] And I probably can’t get out of this. 我也很可能解不开这个
[18:08] – But follow my lead anyway. – Okay, Tina. -但看我眼色行事吧 -好吧 蒂娜
[18:10] Is this part of the show? 这也是表演的一部分么
[18:11] Yeah, right? Do a trick! 我也纳闷呢 快变个魔术呀
[18:13] And now, with the help of my lovely assistant, 接下来 我会在我帅气助手的帮助下
[18:16] I will perform an amazing escape 表演成功逃出
[18:18] from the Jacket of Doom. 这件死亡外套的魔术
[18:24] I thought we were getting revenge. 我们不是来报仇的么
[18:26] More like revenge on us, having to watch. 逼我们看这个 根本是在整我们
[18:31] And now for the master to become the mark… 下一个目标轮到我们的大师了
[18:37] This… isn’t going well… 这 不太妙
[18:41] Ta-dance. Hah! 锵锵
[18:48] And now, for the winner 下面容我宣布
[18:49] of the Young Magician’s Competition… 青年魔术师大赛的获胜者
[18:51] The envelope, please! 信封 来
[18:53] I can’t believe you got out of that thing. 真不敢相信你把那玩意儿解开了
[18:54] – How’d you do it? – Magic. -你怎么办到的 -魔法
[18:56] Of popping. Would you mind 骨头脱臼的魔法 你能帮我
[18:57] – popping my shoulder back in? – Yeah, sure. -把肩膀弄回去吗 -当然
[19:00] Thank you. 谢了
[19:01] Now, that’s what I call air mail! 这才是真正的航空邮件嘛
[19:03] The $500 grand prize goes to… 500美元大奖的得主是
[19:06] Peter Pescadero, the Impescadaralist! 彼得·佩斯卡德罗 万能修复师
[19:14] I can’t turn it off! 我就是停不下来
[19:15] Thank you! 谢谢大家
[19:17] And the Honorable Mention Award 下面颁发最有爱舞台奖
[19:18] for On-Stage Chemistry goes to… 得奖的是
[19:21] Tina Belcher and Jimmy Pesto Junior! 蒂娜·贝尔彻和小吉米·派丝多
[19:24] Go, Tina! 上啊 蒂娜
[19:25] What?! 啥
[19:25] “On Stage Chemistry”? 最有爱舞台
[19:27] That’s almost as good as off-stage chemistry. 这快赶得上我俩台下的眉来眼去了呢
[19:29] Why don’t you two nerds go have wizard babies? 你俩怪咖咋不去生个怪胎孩子呢
[19:31] Enjoy your prize. 好好利用你们的奖品吧
[19:32] A $50 gift certificate from 魔杖魔杖魔术用品店
[19:34] Wands! Wands! Wands! Magic shop. 50块的礼品券
[19:36] Can not be applied to the purchase of wands. 此券不能买魔杖
[19:37] Sweet. Thanks, Tina. 真棒 谢了 蒂娜
[19:39] Don’t thank me, thank my lips. 别谢我 谢我的双唇
[19:41] Thanks, lips! 谢了 唇
[19:44] See ya! 回见
[19:45] Now I see him, now I don’t. 他真是若隐若现啊
[19:46] (Now You See Him, Now You Don’t) 1972年迪斯尼电影《若隐若现》 讲述化学专业学生发明隐身喷剂的故事
[19:48] Way to go, Tina! Your trick was the best! 干得好 蒂娜 你的魔术是最棒的
[19:50] Everyone was talking about it. 大家都在谈论
[19:51] Thanks, Mom. Cool if we don’t hug? 谢谢 老妈 我们不拥抱行吗
[19:53] So you won the Honorable Mention 你得了
[19:55] Onstage Chemistry award. 最有爱舞台奖
[19:57] That’s something, right? 很了不起呀 是吧
[19:58] No, I’ve thought about it 不 我想了想
[19:59] and I don’t think it is anything. 觉得没什么了不起的
[20:01] Meanwhile, 在这期间
[20:02] I picked my first pocket. 我扒到了人生中的第一个东西
[20:03] Sazerac’s. 是萨泽拉克的
[20:05] Oh, the “Enemies of Magic” Book. 《魔术之敌》
[20:06] Thanks, Louise, 谢了 露易丝
[20:07] but I already tore my name out 但我已经把我名字撕下来了
[20:08] and look what I put in. 看看我放了啥进去
[20:10] Wait, what is this? 等下 这是啥
[20:11] “Look on the back of the page you tore out.” “看看你撕下那页的后面”
[20:16] “Dear Bob, I knew this is how it would end… 亲爱的鲍勃 我早就知道会这样
[20:19] “…you sneaking into my dressing room, 你潜进我的更衣室
[20:21] “Licking my cold-cuts, 舔我的香肠
[20:22] “And ripping your name out of the book, 把你名字那页撕掉
[20:24] which I then let Louise take from my pocket.” 我还让露易丝扒了我的包
[20:26] He let me take it? 他让我扒的
[20:28] Wow. That guy is good. 那家伙真的有一套
[20:29] – Yeah, he’s great! – There’s a P.S. -他太厉害了 -还有附注
[20:31] “P.S. I farted on the meat.” 我朝肉上放了屁
[20:34] Oh! Oh, God! 天呐
[20:36] Oh! Well, I hope you learned your lesson, Bob. 希望你学到教训了 鲍勃
[20:38] – Don’t lick meat. – Disagree. -以后别舔肉了 -我不同意
[20:48] *It’s not magic, it’s tragic* *这不是魔术 这是痛苦*
[20:52] *Who should face a straitjacket* *谁去裹一身紧身布*
[20:56] *It’s not magic, it’s tragic* *这不是魔术 这是痛苦*
[21:05] *It’s not magic, it’s tragic* *这不是魔术 这是痛苦*
[21:09] *Who should face a straitjacket* *谁去裹一身紧身布*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme