时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Even stripes don’t help. | 穿条纹的都没用 |
[00:21] | His body’s an enigma. | 他这体型真是无药可救了 |
[00:23] | Do they make an apron with a control top? | 有束腰的围裙吗 |
[00:25] | I think you look pretty, Dad. | 我觉得你穿着挺好看的 老爸 |
[00:26] | Stop it. I just want a plain white one. | 行了 我只想要一条朴素的白色围裙 |
[00:28] | You can’t wear white. | 你不能穿白色 |
[00:29] | – You’re not a virgin. – Gene. | -你又不是处男 -吉恩 |
[00:31] | Hey, there’s Mr. Frond. | 福旺德老师来了 |
[00:32] | Oh, hello, Belcher family. | 你们好 贝尔彻一家 |
[00:34] | Classy martini set. | 高级马蒂尼酒杯哦 |
[00:35] | The name’s Frond. James Frond. | 请叫我福旺德 詹姆斯·福旺德 |
[00:37] | I’ve got a license to… counsel. | 我有…辅导员执照 |
[00:40] | Double-oh-so-sad. | 深表同情乘以二 |
[00:41] | Louise, be nice. | 露易丝 没礼貌 |
[00:42] | Why? It’s Mr. Frond. | 咋了 这可是福旺德老师呀 |
[00:44] | Ah, Tina, since I caught you, | 蒂娜 正好遇到你 |
[00:45] | your Home Ec teacher Mrs. Woods is going on disability. | 教你们家政课的伍兹老师生病了 |
[00:48] | – O-M-G. Is she okay? – Obviously, | -天哪 她还好吗 -很显然 |
[00:50] | I can’t share confidential details. | 我无法告诉你更具体的情况 |
[00:51] | All I can say is, she’s a drug addict. | 我只能说 她是个瘾君子 |
[00:54] | So, until she comes back, we’re folding Home Ec in | 在她回来之前 选家政课的学生将被 |
[00:56] | – with Metal Shop. – Metal Shop? | -转到金属加工课 -金属加工课 |
[00:58] | Say good-bye to your fingers. | 和你的手指说再见吧 |
[01:00] | You can build metal fingers. | 你可以做金属手指来代替 |
[01:01] | Boy, it’s a shame to cancel Home Ec. | 天哪 真遗憾要取消家政课了 |
[01:03] | I mean, everybody needs to learn how to cook, right? | 烹饪是人必备的一项技能 不是吗 |
[01:06] | A lot of kids aren’t lucky enough | 不是每个孩子都那么走运 |
[01:07] | to grow up in a restaurant. | 可以在餐厅长大 |
[01:08] | – Oh! So that’s what you tell yourself. – Well, Bob, | -原来你一直这么想的 -鲍勃 |
[01:11] | maybe you’d like to fill in as a substitute, huh? | 也许你可以当代课老师 |
[01:14] | Me, teach? Wow, I mean, I can’t. | 我 上课 我可不行 |
[01:16] | I-I’ve got the restaurant to run. But… | 我得顾店呢 不过 |
[01:18] | it is an honor to pass on what you know | 把知识传授给下一代 |
[01:21] | to the next generation, right? | 确实是件很荣幸的事 |
[01:22] | I mean, I might even change some lives. | 我搞不好能就此改变别人的一生 |
[01:25] | What’s wrong with Dad? | 老爸咋了 |
[01:26] | Frond is right! I can teach kids! | 福旺德说的对 我可以教孩子 |
[01:29] | I did it with you, Gene. | 我就教过你 吉恩 |
[01:31] | What the hell, let’s do it. | 管它呢 就这么定了 |
[01:32] | Wow, this will be great. | 真是太棒了 |
[01:33] | I’ve never been teacher’s pet before. | 我以前从来都不是老师的宠儿 |
[01:34] | But now I have a huge head start | 但现在我有很大的优势 |
[01:36] | because Dad already likes me. | 因为老爸本来就喜欢我 |
[01:37] | Like is a strong word. | 说喜欢太过了 |
[01:38] | Teacher’s pet, the gold star of gold stars. | 老师的宠儿 明星中的明星 |
[01:50] | What are you doing, Tina? | 你干嘛呢 蒂娜 |
[01:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:51] | You’ll see. | 到时你就明白了 |
[01:54] | Well, here I am, all set for my first day. | 好了 上课第一天准备完毕 |
[01:57] | Oh, my God. You look so handsome! | 天哪 你帅呆了 |
[01:59] | Just like Richard Dreyfuss | 堪比《霍兰先生的鸡鸡》中的 |
[02:01] | in Mr. Holland’s Old Penis. | 理查德·德莱弗斯 |
[02:02] | Why are you carrying Mom’s old purse? | 你干嘛背着老妈的旧手提包 |
[02:04] | Oh. I-I thought it kind of looked like a briefcase. | 我觉得它长得挺像公文包的 |
[02:06] | Go ahead and use it. | 尽管用吧 |
[02:07] | But let me take out my pepper spray. | 但我得拿出里面的胡椒喷雾剂 |
[02:09] | Unless you want to cook with it. | 除非你想用它来烹饪 |
[02:10] | If it’s anything like butter spray, I’m in! | 如果是类似黄油剂的东西 那我也去 |
[02:12] | Guys, remember, at school, I’m Mr. Belcher, | 各位 记住 在学校我是贝尔彻老师 |
[02:15] | so treat me like you would any other substitute teacher. | 对我要像你们对其他代课老师一样 |
[02:17] | That means you get a mean nickname | 那意味着我们将给你取个绰号 |
[02:19] | and we assume you live a horribly depressing life. | 并且猜测你的人生悲哀至极 |
[02:21] | In this case, we know it’s true. | 就你的情况来看 这是事实 |
[02:22] | Bob, you’re getting a nickname! Fun! | 鲍勃 你要有绰号了 真有意思 |
[02:25] | Mr. Belt-Stretcher. Ha! | 卑而扯老师 |
[02:27] | Mr. Bowel-Chair. | 宝二叉老师 |
[02:29] | No, Dr. Fart! | 不 放屁博士 |
[02:30] | Alphonso Poo Poo Fatty III. | 阿方索便便肥佬阿三 |
[02:31] | Those are kind of all not very good. | 这些我都不太喜欢 |
[02:34] | Bowel-Chair, pretty good. | 宝二叉很不错嘛 |
[02:35] | All right, let’s go to school. | 好了 上学去了 |
[02:36] | Let me try a squirt of that pepper spray. | 让我试喷一下那个胡椒喷雾剂 |
[02:40] | Oh, actually, not so bad. | 其实还不错哦 |
[02:42] | what’s the matter, Teddy? | 你怎么了 泰迪 |
[02:44] | You’re actually chewing your food instead | 你今天居然没有像鸭子一样摇头晃脑 |
[02:45] | of throwing your head back like a duck. | 而是乖乖地在吃汉堡 |
[02:47] | I got to go to my cousin’s wedding this weekend | 我这周末得去参加我表妹的婚礼 |
[02:49] | and I’m dreading it. | 我担心死了 |
[02:50] | Is this the cousin you got to second base with? | 是那个和你到过二垒的表妹吗 |
[02:52] | No, that was my second cousin | 不是 那是我二表妹 |
[02:54] | – and it was third base. – What is it then? | -而且是三垒 -那是为了什么 |
[02:55] | There’s always dancing at weddings, and I can’t dance. | 婚礼上总有跳舞的环节 而我不会跳舞 |
[02:58] | You know, Teddy, I could teach you how to dance. | 泰迪 我可以教你怎么跳舞 |
[03:00] | I taught myself, and look at me. | 我是自学的 看看我 |
[03:04] | That is impressive. | 跳得不错 |
[03:05] | – Right? – I don’t know. I mean, the wedding’s in three days. | -对吧 -可以吗 只剩三天时间了 |
[03:08] | That’s plenty of time. It’s maybe’s too much time. | 时间足够了 也许绰绰有余呢 |
[03:10] | – Can they move it up? – I don’t think so. | -他们能提前吗 -恐怕不行 |
[03:12] | – They already rented a bounce house. – Bounce house? | -他们弹跳屋都租好了 -弹跳屋 |
[03:14] | Yeah, pretty shi-shi. | 是啊 好奢侈 |
[03:18] | Hello, class. | 同学们好 |
[03:19] | I’m, uh, Mr. Belcher, your substitute. | 我是贝尔彻老师 来给你们代课的 |
[03:22] | I will be teaching you, but I also look forward | 虽然我是老师 但我也希望 |
[03:24] | to each one of you… whoa… teaching me. | 能从你们身上…学到东西 |
[03:26] | Nice purse, Mr. B.! | 手提包很漂亮 贝老师 |
[03:28] | It’s a… it’s a briefcase. | 这是 这是公文包 |
[03:29] | Man purse! | 男用手提包 |
[03:30] | – No, it’s not a man purse. – Purse! | -不 不是男用手提包 -手提袋 |
[03:32] | Anyway, what have you guys covered so far? | 说正题 你们之前都学什么了 |
[03:34] | Pies? Omelets? Maybe you’ve tackled a casserole? | 馅饼 蛋卷 也许还做过砂锅菜 |
[03:37] | One time we made popsicles out of juice. | 有一次我们用果汁做了冰棍 |
[03:39] | And then we made juice by melting popsicles. | 然后又用化了的冰棍做了果汁 |
[03:41] | Oh, wait, that was in science. | 等等 那是上自然课做的 |
[03:42] | We don’t cook in Home Ec. We watch educational movies. | 我们家政课不学做菜 我们看教学电影 |
[03:45] | – And I do funny commentary. – Zeke’s really funny. | -我负责吐槽 -齐克真的很搞笑 |
[03:48] | ‘Prec. So put in a flick Mr. B. | 多谢夸奖 放片子吧 贝老师 |
[03:50] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[03:51] | Today, why don’t we actually do a little cooking? | 今天 我们来学做菜吧 |
[03:53] | Cooking’s stupid! The only cooking I do | 做菜多无趣啊 我只做 |
[03:55] | – is an Indian burn! – Ah! Zeke, it burns! | -印度大麻花 -齐克 很疼 |
[03:58] | – Gotcha! I’m gonna go get your neck! – Zeke! | -疼吧 再拧你脖子 -齐克 |
[03:59] | Zeke, let him go. | 齐克 放开他 |
[04:00] | Play the movie! | 放电影 |
[04:01] | Movie! Movie! Movie! | 电影 电影 电影 |
[04:04] | Movie! Movie! Movie! | 电影 电影 电影 |
[04:06] | Alphonso Poo Poo Fatty III! | 阿方索便便肥佬阿三 |
[04:07] | Dr. Fart! | 放屁博士 |
[04:08] | Alphonso Poo Poo Fatty III! | 阿方索便便肥佬阿三 |
[04:12] | I have pepper spray in my purse, | 我手提包里有胡椒喷雾剂 |
[04:15] | and I will use it! | 我可要用了 |
[04:17] | Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! | 电影 电影 电影 电影 |
[04:20] | You’re animals! | 你们这群怪物 |
[04:21] | You’re all animals! | 你们都是怪物 |
[04:24] | What’s going on in here? | 这里反天了吗 |
[04:25] | Calm down, children. | 安静 孩子们 |
[04:26] | Here’s your movie. | 给你们放电影 |
[04:27] | *I’m here to teach you Home Ec.* | *我来教你们家政课* |
[04:29] | *It’ll only take a sec.* | *只需要一小会儿* |
[04:31] | Nothing to make fun of yet. | 还没有出现槽点 |
[04:32] | I’m really enjoying it so far. | 目前为止我很享受 |
[04:34] | Kids are horrible. | 孩子们太可怕了 |
[04:35] | Why do we keep making them? | 我们为什么还要一直生孩子 |
[04:36] | Do you need a hug? | 你需要拥抱吗 |
[04:37] | No. Kind of. No. | 不 有点需要 还是不了 |
[04:39] | All right, Bob, I should have explained. | 好了 鲍勃 我该先跟你说明的 |
[04:40] | Home Ec isn’t for honor students. | 家政课不是给好学生上的课 |
[04:42] | It’s where dumb-dumbs learn to make ice. | 这课是教笨学生怎么做冰激凌的 |
[04:44] | You know my daughter’s in that class, right? | 你知道我女儿也在这班对吧 |
[04:46] | Yes, Bob, I do. | 我知道 鲍鲍 |
[04:47] | Okay, but shouldn’t we be… | 好吧 但我们难道不该 |
[04:48] | challenging these kids? | 给这些孩子一点挑战吗 |
[04:49] | What? Like a fight? | 什么 你说打架吗 |
[04:51] | I don’t want to fight those kids. | 我可不想跟他们打架 |
[04:52] | – Maybe the girls, but… – No, teaching them. | -女生也许可以 -不 我说教他们 |
[04:54] | Teaching them how to cook. | 教他们怎么做菜 |
[04:55] | Bob, the movies mellow them out. | 鲍鲍 电影能让他们放松 |
[04:57] | It’s not like we can slip meds into their milk. | 我们又不能往他们的牛奶里加安眠药 |
[05:00] | Anymore. | 了 |
[05:02] | What? | 什么 |
[05:02] | – I got to go. – Wait. | -我走了 -等等 |
[05:03] | – I g-got lots to do. Di… – But I’m not go… | -我事儿多着呢 -但我不想… |
[05:05] | I don’t want to go back in there. Frond… | 我不想回教室了 福旺德 |
[05:07] | So, what’s the easiest step? | 最简单的是哪种舞步 |
[05:08] | No steps. If I wanted to see steps, | 没有舞步 如果我要看舞步[台阶] |
[05:10] | – I’d go to a staircase. – Right. | -我就去楼梯间看了 -好吧 |
[05:11] | Everyone’s a dancer. | 人人都是舞者 |
[05:13] | You’re probably dancing all day long, | 也许你无时无刻不在跳舞 |
[05:14] | you don’t even know it. There! | 只是自己没察觉 看 |
[05:16] | You just tugged up your pants | 你刚拉了裤子 |
[05:17] | to cover up your butt crack. | 好遮住屁股 |
[05:18] | Now, that could be a move. | 那就可以成为舞蹈动作 |
[05:19] | Okay, tug and wiggle, tug and wiggle. Right? | 拉拉扭扭 拉拉扭扭 明白了吗 |
[05:21] | Tug and wiggle, tug and wiggle. | 拉拉扭扭 拉拉扭扭 |
[05:22] | Now let’s make your boom-boom jiggle. Come on. | 现让你的屁屁摇起来 一起来 |
[05:28] | There he is. | 就是这样 |
[05:29] | – Look at you. – Bill Cosby’s got nothing on me. | -看呐 -比尔·寇司比都不如我 |
[05:32] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, how was Home Ec? | -嗨 各位 -家政课怎么样 |
[05:34] | – Keep it goin’, Teddy. – It was fun. | -继续 泰迪 -很有意思 |
[05:36] | Mr. Belcher totally lost control of the class. | 贝尔彻老师的课堂完全失控了 |
[05:38] | Dad did great. | 老爸真”棒” |
[05:39] | He broke down and cried quicker | 他崩溃了 哭得比任何一位 |
[05:40] | than any substitute teacher ever. | 代课老师都快 |
[05:42] | I didn’t cry. | 我没哭 |
[05:43] | Well, the rumor that I started says otherwise. | 我刚散播的谣言可不是这么说的 |
[05:45] | I started a rumor you wear diapers. | 我散播了一个你还穿尿不湿的谣言 |
[05:47] | But so far, no traction. | 不过目前好像还没传开 |
[05:49] | – No, I heard that. – Yes! | -有 我听到了 -太好了 |
[05:50] | Nah, just quit, Bob. | 算了吧 鲍鲍 |
[05:52] | You always have a job at Bob’s Burgers. | 汉堡店永远有你的一份工作 |
[05:53] | Yeah, that’ll cheer him up. | 你觉得这能安慰他么 |
[05:55] | No. You know what. | 不 告诉你们 |
[05:56] | I’m not gonna quit on those kids. | 我不会放弃的 |
[05:57] | I just have to find a way to reach them. | 我只需要找到方法感化他们 |
[05:59] | Should I still be dancing? I’m having chest pains. | 我还要继续跳吗 我胸口疼 |
[06:01] | Keep goin’! | 继续 |
[06:04] | Sorry I was all up | 抱歉 |
[06:05] | in your grill about | 我昨天拿做菜的事 |
[06:06] | cooking yesterday. | 为难你们了 |
[06:08] | Don’t try to be our friend. | 别套近乎 |
[06:10] | All right, well, let’s fire up | 好 我们来放 |
[06:11] | Chester the Home Ec-ster | 《当家政课老师彻斯特 |
[06:12] | Meets Dustin the Dusting Cowboy. | 遇上邋遢牛仔达斯丁》 |
[06:14] | Those two are always gettin’ into it. | 每次都是他们俩 |
[06:16] | Oh, anybody want some microwave popcorn | 有人想边看电影 |
[06:19] | to go with the movie? | 边吃微波爆米花吗 |
[06:20] | Whoops, I ripped the bag. | 糟了 袋子被我撕破了 |
[06:22] | Now we can’t have popcorn! Idiot. | 二货 这下吃不成爆米花了 |
[06:25] | Hey, everybody, maybe there’s another way to make popcorn. | 各位 也许还有别的办法做爆米花 |
[06:28] | He’s trying to microwave without a microwave. | 他想不用微波炉做微波爆米花 |
[06:30] | Mr. B.’s lost it. God, he’s lost it! | 贝老师完了 彻底完了 |
[06:32] | Let’s see where he goes with this. | 我们先看看他怎么做嘛 |
[06:34] | Oh, my God! What’s happening?! | 我的天 什么情况 |
[06:36] | We’re cooking, Jocelyn. That’s what’s happening. | 我们在烹饪 乔丝铃 就是这个情况 |
[06:38] | What’s cooking? | 烹饪是啥 |
[06:39] | Aw, poop, he tricked us! | 擦 他把我们绕进去了 |
[06:41] | – Or, aw, poop, he taught us. | -或者该说 擦 他在教我们 |
[06:43] | It smells like real microwave popcorn. | 闻着就像真的微波爆米花一样 |
[06:45] | Hey, who wants to make some kettle corn? | 谁想来试试用水壶做爆米花 |
[06:47] | – Me! – Me! – I do. | -我 -我 -我想 |
[06:49] | You rock, Mr. Belcher. | 贝尔彻老师 你太赞了 |
[06:50] | All right, Anthony. Down low, too slow. | 谢谢 安东尼 击掌 看招 |
[06:52] | Oh. You got there in time. | 好吧 你比我快 |
[06:54] | Come on. There’s a line? | 不是吧 都排队了 |
[06:56] | That was a great class, Mr. Belcher. | 课上得很棒 贝尔彻老师 |
[06:57] | Calm down, kiddo. | 别太殷勤 小屁孩 |
[06:58] | Sorry, Zeke, I just got carried away. | 抱歉 齐克 我太投入了 |
[07:00] | Nah, we’re cool and all but just shut up sometimes. | 没什么 该闭嘴时把嘴闭上就好 |
[07:02] | – Right. Got it. – Shut it! Jimmy Jr., shut it! | -知道了 -闭嘴 小吉米 闭嘴 |
[07:05] | Your dad’s really cool. | 你爸真的超酷 |
[07:07] | He’s married! To a friend of mine! | 他结婚了 跟我一朋友 |
[07:09] | What the heck happened here? | 现在是怎么回事 |
[07:11] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[07:12] | I think Dad might be a great teacher. | 老爸好像是个不错的老师 |
[07:14] | Your dad rules! | 你爸太棒了 |
[07:15] | Hey, I don’t appreciate your lack of sarcasm. | 你这话一点讽刺味都没有 我可不喜欢 |
[07:17] | There’s a lot of competition for teacher’s pet. | 跟我竞争当老师宠儿的人好多 |
[07:20] | It’s a real petting zoo in there. | 合起来都能开动物园了 |
[07:21] | And shake it and shake it and shake it | 摇摆 摇摆 你最摇摆 |
[07:24] | and shake it and… Aw, stop shakin’ it. | 好了 别摇了 |
[07:25] | Teddy, I’m gonna be frank, okay? | 泰迪 我跟你说实话行吗 |
[07:27] | You got the moves but there’s no fire. | 你会了动作 但没有如火的激情 |
[07:30] | – I got no fire! – No, it’s okay | -没有如火的激情 -没关系 |
[07:32] | because weddings have firewater. | 反正婚礼上有助燃神器 |
[07:34] | – Firewater? – Yes. | -助燃神器 -对 |
[07:35] | – What is firewater? – It’s alcohol. | -什么是助燃神器 -酒 |
[07:37] | – Right. Okay. – It’s been helpin’ men dance at weddings | -好吧 -从很久很久以前 |
[07:39] | since the beginning of time. Come on. | 酒就在帮男人们在婚礼上跳舞了 来吧 |
[07:41] | You chug-a-lug and cut a rug! | 闷一瓶 跳不停 |
[07:42] | Well, I got to fix a roof later | 我等会还要修屋顶呢 |
[07:43] | but this is important. | 不过这个重要些 |
[07:45] | Attaboy! | 干得好 |
[07:46] | Will not be the first time I’ve fallen off a roof. | 反正也不是第一次从屋顶摔下来了 |
[07:50] | Hi, I was wondering | 请问 |
[07:51] | if I could borrow an egg? | 我能借个鸡蛋吗 |
[07:52] | I’m Bob, the substitute Home Ec teacher. | 我是鲍勃 家政课的代课老师 |
[07:55] | Well, well, well, Mr. Bob the substitute Home Ec teacher | 大名鼎鼎的代课老师鲍勃 |
[07:58] | comes into my kitchen and wants to borrow a egg. | 大驾光临 想借个鸡蛋 |
[08:00] | If you don’t have one, it’s fine. | 如果没有的话就算了 |
[08:02] | No, let’s get you that egg. | 没事 我给你找一个 |
[08:03] | – Oh, thank you. – Here it is. | -谢谢 -在这儿 |
[08:05] | That’s not an egg. | 这不是鸡蛋 |
[08:06] | That’s your middle finger. | 是你的中指 |
[08:07] | If you don’t want it sunny-side up, | 如果不想煎单面 |
[08:09] | I can make it over easy. | 也能煎双面的 |
[08:10] | Finger upside down, got it. | 倒过来的中指 明白了 |
[08:12] | Want to see scrambled? | 要看炒的吗 |
[08:13] | Jeez, it’s a little aggressive down here. | 老天 这里好像不太友好 |
[08:14] | I mean, aren’t we on the same team? | 难道我们不是一伙的吗 |
[08:16] | We both work for the school. | 我们都为学校工作 |
[08:17] | I don’t. I work for Caf-Co Food Services. | 我可不是 我为卡福客食品公司工作 |
[08:20] | And Caf-Co has a strict policy | 卡福客有条严令 |
[08:22] | against lending eggs to Bob. | 不准借鸡蛋给鲍勃 |
[08:24] | All right, i’ll find an egg someplace else, I guess. | 好吧 那我去别的地方找找 |
[08:28] | Just messing with you. | 跟你开玩笑呢 |
[08:30] | Seriously, I’ve got a dozen over here on the shelf. | 架子这边有很多 |
[08:32] | – Jeez, you really had me going. – I know. | -天 真的吓到我了 -我知道 |
[08:34] | Fu… That’s funny. | 挺好笑的 |
[08:36] | Here you go. Here you go. | 给你 给你 |
[08:37] | – I got it. – Here you go. Here you go. | -我知道了 -给你 给你 |
[08:39] | You got a basket for these? | 你有篮子装吗 |
[08:40] | Yeah, no… I’m all set, thank…Thank you. | 不不 不用了 多谢 |
[08:42] | – Thanks for your help. – All right. Take care, Bob. | -谢了 -走好 鲍勃 |
[08:43] | – Have a nice day. – Yeah, you, too. | -过得愉快 -你也是 |
[08:45] | Can you believe that guy? | 你能相信那家伙吗 |
[08:46] | Substitute. | 还代课老师咧 |
[08:47] | Okay, someone taste this soup and tell me what it needs. | 谁来尝尝这汤告诉我少了什么 |
[08:50] | Oh, look, he chose me. Okay, fine, I’ll do it. | 他选我尝 那我就勉为其难了 |
[08:53] | Salt. | 盐 |
[08:54] | I know that because I pay attention in class, | 我尝得出来因为我仔细听课了 |
[08:56] | and I’m not texting like Jocelyn | 不像偷发短信的乔丝玲 |
[08:57] | or late like Peter. | 和迟到的彼得 |
[08:59] | Someone else? Zeke, you want to try? | 其他人呢 齐克 想试试吗 |
[09:00] | I don’t need this stuff, Mr. B. | 不必了 贝老师 |
[09:02] | – I ain’t goin’ to college. Just try it, Zeke. | -我又没想上大学 -就试试 齐克 |
[09:04] | – Nope! I can’t do it. – Well, no… | -不 我不要 -别… |
[09:05] | – Zeke. – No! | -齐克 -不 |
[09:06] | No one will laugh at you. | 没人会笑话你的 |
[09:08] | All right. Might as well try to Zeke it up, I guess. | 好吧 也许试一试也无妨 |
[09:12] | Let’s see what we got. All right. | 我看看要加点什么 好吧 |
[09:15] | Let’s try some of this leafy stuff. | 先放点这种绿色的东东 |
[09:16] | Some of these orange flakes that look like fish food. | 再来点这长得像海鲜一样的桔色小片片 |
[09:19] | Forget it, forget it. | 还是算了 算了 |
[09:21] | Let’s invite some of this to the party! | 再加点这个 |
[09:24] | Paprika? Eureka! | 辣椒粉 就是它啦 |
[09:27] | Get your ass in here, girl! | 走你 |
[09:28] | Oh, man. | 没错 |
[09:30] | Oh, boy. | 就是这样 |
[09:32] | All right, I probably wrecked it. | 好吧 我可能弄砸了 |
[09:34] | It’s… unbelievable. | 真是 不可思议 |
[09:36] | – Shut up. – It’s amazing. | -骗人 -太棒了 |
[09:38] | No. Zeke, you may have a perfect palate. | 不 齐克 你可能有绝对味感 |
[09:40] | Do you know how rare that is? | 你知道这多可贵吗 |
[09:41] | Get out of my mouth, Mr. B.! Stop it! | 别说了 贝老师 够了 |
[09:43] | Zeke, you can’t run away from your gift! | 齐克 天赋是逃也逃不掉的 |
[09:45] | – No! No! No! – I can teach you! | -不不不 -我可以教你 |
[09:47] | Zeke, don’t shut me out! | 齐克 别拒绝我 |
[09:49] | – You’ve got to… – Shut up! | -你得… -住嘴 |
[09:49] | – You’ve got give it a… – Shut up! Go to hell! | -你要给自己一个 -闭嘴 去死吧 |
[09:51] | – You’ve got to give it a chance, Zeke! – Go to hell! | -你要给自己一个机会 -去死吧 |
[09:53] | All right, I’ll try it. | 好吧 我试试 |
[09:56] | Just don’t start something you can’t finish, Mr. B. | 你也要有始有终 贝老师 |
[09:59] | I won’t let you down, Zeke. | 你不会失望的 齐克 |
[10:01] | Anyhow, the soup wasn’t perfect. | 不过 这汤不完美 |
[10:03] | Tina put too much salt in it. | 蒂娜放太多盐了 |
[10:04] | Go to hell, Zeke. | 去死吧 齐克 |
[10:20] | – Smells great. – Yeah, we should eat it right now. | -好香 -是啊 我们开吃吧 |
[10:22] | Hey, you guys aren’t in this class. | 你们不是这个班的吧 |
[10:24] | Please? It smells so good. | 求你了 这味道太香了 |
[10:25] | – We’ll pay. – With our lunch money. | -我们付钱就是了 -用我们的午饭钱 |
[10:27] | You guys, we’re not a restaurant. Go away. | 各位 我们这不是餐厅 快走 |
[10:29] | Well, wait, we could be. | 等等 也不是不行啊 |
[10:30] | No, we’re not. | 不 不行 |
[10:31] | Well, that’s the “Ec” Of “Home Ec.” | 这才是家政课的终极目标 |
[10:33] | A-a restaurant. Oh. | 开一家餐厅 |
[10:35] | Yeah, a Home Ec-staurant. | 是啊 家政餐厅 |
[10:37] | – Jocelyn, you can do your salads. – Yay, salad! | -乔丝玲 你负责沙拉 -沙拉哦 |
[10:39] | Peter, you can be our beverage guy. | 彼得 你是饮料小子 |
[10:41] | What’s a beverage? | 饮料是啥玩意儿 |
[10:42] | Jimmy Jr., can you handle the money? | 小吉米 你能收钱么 |
[10:43] | I have a calculator. You do the math. | 我有计算器 你说呢 |
[10:46] | And for our head chef, | 至于那个 |
[10:47] | the person who will wield the spatula… Tina? | 挥铲大厨 蒂娜 |
[10:51] | – Yes? – Can you hand this to Zeke? | -在 -能把这个递给齐克吗 |
[10:54] | Hell, yes! | 好耶 |
[10:56] | Tina, give it to him. | 蒂娜 快给他 |
[10:56] | Come on, let go. | 快点 放手 |
[10:58] | Tina, give him the spatula. | 蒂娜 把铲子给他 |
[10:59] | Let go, Tina. | 放手 蒂娜 |
[11:00] | Let go of it, Tina! | 快放开它 蒂娜 |
[11:02] | – We want to eat! – Give it to Zeke. | -我们还想吃饭呢 -快给齐克 |
[11:03] | – Let go of it, Tina. – Give it to Zeke. | -快放手 蒂娜 -给齐克 |
[11:05] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[11:07] | Where are all the food holes? | 那些个大胃王呢 |
[11:08] | The rest of the kids. | 其他的小孩呢 |
[11:09] | Maybe they’re at the Home Ec-staurant? | 他们大概去家政餐厅了 |
[11:11] | The Home Ec-sta what?! Back up! | 家政啥 舌头捋直了说 |
[11:13] | – Home Ec-staurant. – Home Ec-sta what?! | -家政餐厅 -家政啥 |
[11:14] | – I can’t breathe. – Home Ec-sta what?! | -我喘不过气了 -家政啥 |
[11:16] | – Can’t breathe! Aah! – You’re useless! Useless! | -喘不过气了 -你个孬种 孬种 |
[11:18] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Hildy’s sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 希尔迪向你道歉 |
[11:20] | Here, take an extra, uh, black and white bar. | 来 给你再来个 黑白糕 |
[11:24] | Yeah, we got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[11:26] | No, it’s Hildy. | 不 我是希尔迪 |
[11:28] | Look at us, we’re packed. | 看看咱这 都坐满了 |
[11:29] | Yeah, we’re busier than a monkey | 比同时和六只母猴子 |
[11:30] | with six dingalings! Order up! | 交配的公猴子还要忙 上菜 |
[11:33] | Come on, Jocelyn, get your head out of your butt! Oh. | 快点 乔丝玲 发什么呆 |
[11:36] | How am I doing on dishwashing, Mr. Belcher? | 我这碗洗的怎么样 贝尔彻老师 |
[11:38] | Good, Tina. Of course, | 好样的 蒂娜 当然了 |
[11:39] | kids are licking the plates clean, | 盘子都被大家舔干净了 |
[11:40] | -so it’s kind of easy, right? – No. | -洗起来就容易多了不是 -才不是 |
[11:41] | Yeah, if we’re gonna keep up, we need more manpower. | 要是还这样下去 我们得再添点人手了 |
[11:44] | – No, no, no, no, no! – No! No… | -不不不不不 -不不 |
[11:46] | You don’t want me. I’m a terrible employee! | 你会失望的 我干活很坑爹 |
[11:48] | Check my references! | 看我的推荐信就知道了 |
[11:49] | And Gene’s the one who trained me. | 我是吉恩教出来的 |
[11:51] | I didn’t even listen. | 我听都没听 |
[11:52] | Gene, you’re a waiter, | 吉恩 你当服务员 |
[11:53] | Louise, you’re hostess. | 露易丝 你当老板娘 |
[11:54] | – We need to turn some tables! – Fine! | -我们还得腾几桌出来 -好吧 |
[11:57] | Hello. How was everything? | 你们好 吃的怎样 |
[11:58] | Guess you didn’t like it! | 不咋地吧 |
[11:59] | Ha, ha, just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[12:01] | So unless there’s anything else, | 你们还要点别的什么吗 |
[12:02] | maybe you should go now. | 不要的话就走人吧 |
[12:03] | Ga-up, up, up, up, up, up. | 请请请请起吧 |
[12:05] | Drive safe. Thanks for coming. Come again. | 开车小心 谢谢光临 欢迎再来 |
[12:07] | I got an open two-top here! | 这有两个空位 |
[12:08] | Give me a bald Kelly Ripa and a canoe with a brick! | 一份裸体凯利·瑞帕 砖砌独木舟 |
[12:11] | Chicken taco, no sour cream, | 墨西哥鸡肉卷 不加酸奶油 |
[12:12] | plus a brownie… you got it. | 还有个布朗尼 收到 |
[12:13] | Really? I didn’t even know what I meant. | 真的假的 我都不知道我说了啥 |
[12:15] | I think I’m a great waiter! | 我觉得我有当服务员的潜质 |
[12:17] | I think I’m a great hostess! | 我觉得我有当老板娘的潜质 |
[12:18] | Maybe we’ve always been great. | 也许我们一直都干得不错 |
[12:20] | Yeah! And we’ve just been working in a sucky restaurant. | 都是因为我们原来的餐厅太烂了 |
[12:25] | I guess I know where I belong. | 我知道我该去哪儿了 |
[12:27] | Hi. I want to transfer into Metal Shop. | 你好 我想转到金属加工班 |
[12:30] | Come in. | 来吧 |
[12:31] | Part of dancing | 找舞伴 |
[12:32] | is finding a partner, okay? | 也是跳舞的一部分 知道么 |
[12:34] | So go ask that guy to dance. | 去邀请那人跳一曲 |
[12:36] | – Do it. – What if says no? | -快去 -他要是不同意呢 |
[12:38] | Make him say yes with your body. | 用你的身体说服他 |
[12:39] | With my body, right. | 用我的身体 好吧 |
[12:40] | Right, yeah. | 好样的 |
[12:43] | No, I don’t want to dance. | 不 我不想跳舞 |
[12:44] | What about now? | 现在咧 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | – Hey, Bob, I made this guy say yes with my body. – Great. | -我用身体说服这个人了 -真好 |
[12:52] | – Enjoying yourself, sir? – Yeah, this is all right. | -还不错吧 先生 -嗯 还好 |
[12:54] | Hey, you’re home from school early. | 你怎么早回来了 |
[12:56] | Well, I’m going back. | 我还要回去的 |
[12:57] | I’m just grabbing some plates for the second restaurant. | 我回来拿点盘子到二号餐厅去 |
[12:59] | – What second restaurant? – The home ec class. | -什么二号餐厅啊 -家政课啊 |
[13:01] | Now it’s a home ec-staurant. | 现在变成家政餐厅了 |
[13:02] | Lin, this teaching thing is unbelievable. | 琳 当老师太酷了 |
[13:04] | I’m changing kids’ lives! | 我这是在改变孩子们的人生啊 |
[13:06] | Me, too! I feel exactly the same! | 我也是啊 跟你感觉完全一样 |
[13:08] | I changed Teddy’s life! | 我改变了泰迪的人生 |
[13:10] | I don’t know if we’re feeling quite the same thing, Lin. | 我不觉得我们的感觉一样 琳 |
[13:13] | I mean Teddy’s one life, and he’s old. | 泰迪只代表一个人生 年龄又这么大了 |
[13:15] | Not that it’s a competition. | 我不是在跟你攀比 |
[13:16] | No, of course not, but, uh… | 我知道 当然不是 但是 |
[13:18] | I bet none of your students can do this. | 我敢说你的学生一定做不了这个 |
[13:19] | Come on, lift that guy up. Lift him up. | 快 把那家伙举起来 举起来 |
[13:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不不不 |
[13:23] | See that? | 看到没 |
[13:23] | – I got him up! – He’s up. | -我把他举起来了 -你把他举起来了 |
[13:25] | – I’m gonna spin! – Light! Light! Light! Light! | -我要转圈了 -轻轻轻 轻点 |
[13:28] | Kevin, are those new pants? | 凯文 新买的裤子吗 |
[13:29] | Cindy, Ray, are you two back together? | 辛迪 雷 你们和好了呀 |
[13:31] | So happy. | 好幸福 |
[13:32] | Hey, Paul, when’s the cast coming off? | 保尔 石膏啥时候拆啊 |
[13:34] | Stop using those crutches as a crutch. | 别再把些棍子当拐杖使了 |
[13:37] | David, come here. Sorry about your parents’ divorce. | 大卫 来 很遗憾你的父母离婚了 |
[13:39] | It’s not your fault. I love you, man. | 那不是你的错 爱你哦 |
[13:40] | Donald, the rat tail… it’s coming back! | 唐纳德 那老鼠尾巴 又长出来了呀 |
[13:43] | Okay, I’m going to the bathroom now. | 好了 我要去厕所了 |
[13:44] | I’m going to stop talking. | 就不跟你们唠嗑了 |
[13:49] | I didn’t mean to startle you. | 我没想要吓你 |
[13:50] | Just wanted to check in with the new lunch lady. | 我只是想来看看新来的厨娘 |
[13:52] | I-I’m not a lunch lady. | 我 我不是厨娘 |
[13:53] | You sell lunches to kids, you got a little mustache. | 你给孩子们做午餐 又长着胡子 |
[13:57] | Occupied! | 有人 |
[13:58] | Well, I-I should probably get back to my classroom. | 那啥 我得回教室去了 |
[14:00] | Not so fast. | 别想溜 |
[14:01] | Wash your hands. That’s disgusting. | 把手洗了 恶心死了 |
[14:03] | Oh, yeah, you kind of threw me off my routine. | 对哦 你都把我搞糊涂了 |
[14:06] | – Wash up. – I prefer to do it myself. | -快洗 -我想自己来 |
[14:08] | You got to get in there. | 凑近点 |
[14:09] | Can you not wash my hands? | 你能别洗我的手吗 |
[14:10] | Hotter water. I got to get hotter water on this. | 水要再热点 水要再热点才行 |
[14:12] | You’re hurting me. That’s really hot. | 你弄痛我了 好烫 |
[14:15] | Oh! Oh, God! | 我的天呐 |
[14:17] | Oh, God… Ah. | 我的天 |
[14:19] | Now that you’re all cleaned up, | 这下都洗干净了 |
[14:20] | there’s someone who wants to talk to you. | 跟我去见个人 |
[14:26] | Get in the back. | 坐后面 |
[14:27] | “Get in the back”? | “坐后面” |
[14:28] | Lift the thing on the side, | 把座位抬起来 |
[14:29] | the seat slides forward. | 它会自己往前滑 |
[14:31] | Crawl under the seat belt. I’ll hold it up. | 从安全带下面爬进来 我帮你拽着 |
[14:33] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[14:34] | Hello. I’m Mr. Platt. | 你好 我是普莱特先生 |
[14:37] | “Michael Mauermann.” | 迈克尔·毛尔曼 |
[14:38] | Mr. Mauermann retired. | 毛尔曼先生退休了 |
[14:39] | My cards aren’t ready yet. | 我的名片还没印好 |
[14:41] | Trust me, they’ll look quite similar. | 相信我 看起来都差不多 |
[14:43] | “Caf-Co Food Services.” | 卡福客食品服务公司 |
[14:45] | Bob, we have an exclusive contract | 鲍勃 我们和学校签的是独家代理合同 |
[14:47] | that you are in violation thereof. | 你违反我们的条款了 |
[14:49] | Come on, your big corporation has a problem | 拜托 你们这么大个公司 |
[14:51] | with kids making food for other kids? | 还不许孩子们自己给自己做饭吃吗 |
[14:54] | Definitely. | 当然不行 |
[14:54] | If it’s bigger than a bake sale, | 只要规模大过糕点义卖 |
[14:56] | they call Michael Mauermann, | 就得通知迈克尔·毛尔曼 |
[14:57] | and they reach me because I have his number now, | 现在我是负责人了 所以他们找了我 |
[15:00] | and I shut it down. | 我命令你关闭你的餐厅 |
[15:01] | Well, I was hired by Mr. Frond, | 是福旺德老师请的我 |
[15:03] | so, take it up with him. | 你跟他谈去吧 |
[15:04] | Oh. I already have. | 我已经跟他谈过了 |
[15:06] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[15:07] | I thought we were meeting in that hatchback over there. | 我还以为是在那辆小客车里面见呢 |
[15:10] | Bob, could you please…? | 鲍勃 你能不能 |
[15:12] | – Make a little room. – Could you…? | -挪个位置 -你能… |
[15:12] | – Yup. – Yeah. Yes. And I’m not gonna sit on the hump! | -来吧 -对 我可不想坐中间 |
[15:14] | Can you be polite, Bob? Just move over. | 能有点礼貌不 鲍勃 坐过来 |
[15:16] | – Thank you. – Well, I don’t want to sit on your lap, so… | -谢谢 -我不想坐到你的大腿上 |
[15:17] | I don’t want you to, either. | 我也不愿让你坐 |
[15:19] | Bob, the administration is siding with Caf-Co. | 鲍勃 学校董事会赞成卡福客的意见 |
[15:21] | You are to close the Home Ec-staurant, | 你得把家政餐厅关了 |
[15:23] | and go back to movies, or you’re fired. | 照旧放电影 否则你就被炒了 |
[15:25] | No. I-I won’t do it to the kids. | 不行 我不会这么对孩子们的 |
[15:27] | Then out you go! | 那你就滚吧 |
[15:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:31] | Open the door so I can push him out,Mr. Frond. | 开门 福旺德老师 我要把他推出去 |
[15:33] | – Can you not do that? – I mean, | 你能别这样吗 |
[15:34] | I can just curl up in the seat here | 我也可以直接缩在座位上 |
[15:35] | and let him go by. Well, | 留出位置让他出去 |
[15:36] | if you would shimmy forward, now, now… | 麻烦你往前面坐一点 |
[15:38] | You know, all you need to do is move. | 你稍微动一下就成了 |
[15:39] | – You’re pushing my neck. – I-I want to push you out. | -你推我脖子干嘛 -我要把你推出去 |
[15:41] | You’re… Stop pushing me. | 你…别推了 |
[15:42] | – I’ll just get out. – And here it comes. Got you. | -我自己出去 -走你 成功了 |
[15:44] | – No, you didn’t. – Well, yes, I did. | -不 你没有 -我有 |
[15:46] | I pushed you out, and you’re fired. | 我把你推出去了 还有你被炒了 |
[15:47] | – So, double burn on you. – I got out on my own. | -雪上加霜啊 -是我自己出来的 |
[15:49] | Well, then, uh… you’re rehired. | 好吧 那…你又复职了 |
[15:51] | – Get back in the car. – No. I’m not falling for that. | -进来吧 -不 我才不会被骗 |
[15:53] | No, just… just sit down on the edge of the seat here. | 不 快 快坐到椅子边上来 |
[15:55] | – No, I’m walking away now. Thank you. – You… | -不 我要走了 谢了 -你.. |
[16:01] | Now you. | 换你 |
[16:01] | Not bad, Lin, but what about… | 不错嘛 琳 这个怎么样 |
[16:04] | Yeah, that’s okay, | 还可以哦 |
[16:05] | Teddy, for people who can’t do this, | 泰迪 但你能做这个吗 |
[16:07] | and this and that and that and that! | 这个 还有这个 这个 |
[16:10] | Maybe you were thinking of this! | 你说的是这个么 |
[16:13] | – Ow, my face! – Oh, my God, Lin! | -我的脸 -天呐 琳 |
[16:17] | This was a bad idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[16:18] | I should never dance. I should never dance! | 我就不该跳舞 我不该跳舞 |
[16:20] | No, Teddy. This is what dancing’s all about. | 不 泰迪 这才是跳舞的精髓所在 |
[16:22] | Not holding back, taking chances! | 绝不退缩 勇于尝试 |
[16:24] | Yeah, sometimes people get hit in the mouth. So what? | 没错 偶尔有人会被误伤 那又怎样 |
[16:27] | You’re not… you’re not mad? | 你没…你没生我的气吗 |
[16:28] | Mad? Teddy, I’m as proud as can be. | 生气 泰迪 我可自豪了 |
[16:30] | I got nothing more to teach you. | 我没有可以教你的了 |
[16:32] | – The only thing left to do now is… – Kiss? | -现在唯一可做的事就只剩 -接吻么 |
[16:34] | No! What? No! Dance. | 不 你说啥 不 是跳舞 |
[16:37] | Dance out that door. | 跳着走出那扇门 |
[16:38] | It’s your graduation. | 这是你的毕业仪式 |
[16:39] | *Teddy knows how to dance now* | *泰迪会跳舞了* |
[16:42] | *He is ready for the wedding.* | *他准备好参加婚礼了* |
[16:44] | Come on, get out the door, move it. | 快呀 出去 快 |
[16:45] | *Get out of the restaurant* | *走出餐馆* |
[16:47] | *I want you to leave now.* | *你出师了* |
[16:50] | *When your underpants are streaky and your socks* | *当你穿着满是条纹的内裤和味道奇特* |
[16:53] | *Are smelling freaky, get some bleach.* | *的袜子 这时候就要来点漂白剂* |
[16:56] | Oh, uh, sorry. | 打扰一下 |
[16:58] | I, uh… I just need to get a couple things. | 我来 拿点东西 |
[17:00] | It’s Mr. B! Save us, please! | 是贝老师 快来救救我们 |
[17:03] | We don’t want to watch movies, Mr. Belcher! | 我们不想看电影 贝尔彻老师 |
[17:04] | We want you! | 我们想要你 |
[17:05] | Yeah, we want to, like, cook stuff! We miss you. | 是啊 我们想料理食物 我们好想你 |
[17:08] | Look, kids, I’m sorry. | 孩子们 我很抱歉 |
[17:09] | This… This wasn’t my idea. I… | 我也不想这样 我… |
[17:11] | Come on, Mr. Belcher, you got to stay. | 行吗 贝尔彻老师 留下来嘛 |
[17:13] | Come on! Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 行了行了行了 |
[17:14] | Okay, okay, okay, children, children. | 行了行了行了 同学们同学们 |
[17:15] | Okay, everyone, hush. Watch the movie. | 行了 大家安静 看电影吧 |
[17:18] | Bob, take you plates and go. | 鲍勃 快点拿上盘子走人 |
[17:21] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[17:25] | Mr. B. | 贝老师 |
[17:30] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[17:32] | That’s a huge waste of popcorn. | 这样很浪费爆米花耶 |
[17:38] | Get out, Bob! | 出去 鲍勃 |
[17:39] | Caf-Co won. You’re done. | 卡福客赢了 你完了 |
[17:42] | Meat is done, not people! | 是肉做完了 不是人玩完了 |
[17:44] | I just felt a little tingly there when you said that. | 听你这么说我都兴奋起来了呢 |
[17:46] | Listen, we can’t win this war, | 听着 我们也许无法逆转状况 |
[17:48] | but maybe we can go out cooking. | 但是我们可以努力做料理 |
[17:50] | What if we serve this school one more lunch? | 我们再给大家做顿午餐怎么样啊 |
[17:52] | The Home Ec-staurant is closed! | 家政餐厅已经关了 |
[17:54] | Everyone’s already down in the cafeteria anyway. | 而且大家都已经去楼下的食堂了 |
[17:57] | It’s over. | 没戏了 |
[17:58] | Yeah, they are, so we go to them. | 没错 既然这样 我们就去找他们 |
[18:04] | Let’s get this chow-wagon rolling | 我们一起把这辆餐车 |
[18:06] | to Mouth Town, everyone! | 推到”馋嘴镇”去吧 小伙伴们 |
[18:08] | I’m telling Mr. Platt. | 我要告诉普莱特先生 |
[18:10] | What do we make, Mr. Belcher? | 我们要做什么呢 贝尔彻老师 |
[18:11] | Burgers! | 汉堡 |
[18:12] | Burgers, really? | 汉堡 你确定吗 |
[18:13] | Wait. That… You don’t want burgers? | 等等 你们 不想做汉堡吗 |
[18:15] | No! No, no, no! That’s good. That’s fine. | 不 不不不 没事的 都可以 |
[18:17] | I thought burg… Okay, well, we could… | 我还以为… 好吧 我们可以… |
[18:18] | No, sounds like you’re married to burgers, so… | 你真是对汉堡情有独钟啊 |
[18:20] | Burgers! | 汉堡 |
[18:21] | Thought I heard “Braised lamb shank” is all. | 我还以为会听到”红烧羊腿”这样的菜呢 |
[18:22] | 家政餐厅 关闭 | |
[18:22] | Great, after I bought all those gift certificates! | 这下好了 我那么多礼券都白买了 |
[18:25] | Well, I can’t go back to my old job. | 我也没法重操旧业 |
[18:26] | I burned a lot of bridges there! | 因为我拆了好多桥 |
[18:28] | To the cafeteria! Gene, Louise, hop on! | 冲向食堂 吉恩 露易丝 快上 |
[18:31] | – Okay. – All right. | -好啊 -好吧 |
[18:32] | It’s the mobile Home Ec-staurant. | 我们是流动家政餐厅 |
[18:34] | Tina, how are we fixed on dishes? | 蒂娜 盘子怎么样了 |
[18:36] | Tina? Where’s Tina? | 蒂娜 蒂娜哪儿去了 |
[18:37] | She transferred to Metal Shop, | 她转到金属加工班去了 |
[18:38] | because her Home Ec teacher was treating her like day-old bread. | 因为她在她家政课老师那儿失宠了 |
[18:41] | Tina transferred? | 蒂娜转班了 |
[18:42] | Oh, my God, I-I didn’t even realize she was gone. | 我的天啊 我都没注意到她不见了 |
[18:44] | Wait. Everybody stop. Which way is Metal Shop? | 等等 停下停下 金属加工班怎么走 |
[18:49] | Look, I welded a piece of metal to a piece of metal. | 看 我把一块金属焊在另一块金属上了 |
[18:51] | Hi, I’m Tina. | 你好 我叫蒂娜 |
[18:52] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[18:53] | Hello, Mr. Belcher. | 你好 贝尔彻老师 |
[18:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么啊 |
[18:55] | Really cool things with metal. | 跟炫酷的金属打交道 |
[18:57] | At least I’m teacher’s pet somewhere. | 起码这儿的老师喜欢我 |
[18:58] | – No, that’s Jeremy. – Oh. | -我喜欢的是杰里米 -好吧 |
[19:00] | Tina, I’m sorry I didn’t pay enough attention to you. | 蒂娜 很抱歉我没给你足够的关注 |
[19:03] | I-I’ve never taught a class before. | 我以前从没教过课 |
[19:04] | I didn’t know how to treat my own kid. | 我不知道该怎么对待自己的孩子 |
[19:06] | I wanted to be your favorite student, not Zeke. | 我想成为最让你得意的学生 不是齐克 |
[19:08] | But you’re already my favorite… eldest daughter. | 你就是最让我得意的… 大女儿 |
[19:11] | I can’t do anything right! | 我连这也做不好 |
[19:13] | Come with us, Tina. | 跟我们走吧 蒂娜 |
[19:14] | We’re gonna serve one last lunch, and we need you. | 我们要做最后一顿午餐 我们需要你 |
[19:16] | To wash dishes? | 需要我洗盘子吗 |
[19:18] | Yes! But you can also do prep. | 没错 不过你也可以帮我打下手 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[19:21] | Bye, everyone. | 再见了 小伙伴 |
[19:22] | Bye, Jeremy. | 再见了 杰里米 |
[19:28] | There they are. | 他们在这呢 |
[19:29] | Nice try, Bob, | 勇气可嘉 鲍勃 |
[19:30] | but your little food cart escapade is over. | 不过这出餐车闹剧就到此为止吧 |
[19:33] | Don’t listen to him, kids. | 别听他的 孩子们 |
[19:34] | Keep pushing. We need speed. | 继续推 加快速度 |
[19:36] | Gene, get off. | 吉恩 你下去 |
[19:37] | I just got comfortable. | 我刚找好位置 |
[19:38] | Get off your cushion, and do some pushing! | 快下来 加把劲推 |
[19:41] | Stop! | 停 |
[19:42] | Ramming speed! | 加速 |
[19:43] | Oh, goodness, I am jumping out of the way. | 老天啊 我这就让开 |
[19:48] | Oh, God, it’s collapsing. | 妈呀 要散架了 |
[19:49] | I have something we can use… Metal. | 我有个东西能派上用场 螺丝钉 |
[19:55] | The Home Ec-staurant is back in business. | 家政餐厅又回来啦 |
[19:58] | Come and get it, Wagstaff! | 快来买呀 瓦格斯塔夫的小伙伴们 |
[20:03] | We got burgers! | 有汉堡吃啦 |
[20:05] | And tomatoes and onions that I chopped, | 还有我切的土豆块和洋葱圈 |
[20:07] | because I’m in charge of prep. | 现在我负责打下手啦 |
[20:08] | Joceyln’s doing it, too, | 虽然乔丝铃也有出力 |
[20:09] | but I’m more in charge than her. | 不过我干的活比较多 |
[20:10] | – No, you’re not. – Yeah, he said that I was. | -才不是呢 -他也是这么说的 |
[20:12] | No. No, don’t eat that! Eat that! | 别 别吃那东西 别吃下去 |
[20:14] | We need that money! You, You, stop chewing! | 我们需要那笔钱 你 你 别吃了 |
[20:16] | Hildy, get that food out of his mouth! | 希尔迪 让他把东西吐了 |
[20:18] | All of you, eat the cafeteria lunch! | 所有学生 都给我吃食堂的午餐 |
[20:21] | Forget it. | 还是算了 |
[20:22] | Hildy, let’s go get drunk. | 希尔迪 我们去喝个痛快吧 |
[20:24] | What do you mean, “Get drunk”? | 喝个痛快 是什么意思 |
[20:26] | Yay! We did it, Mr. B! | 我们赢了 贝老师 |
[20:28] | This will always be remembered, till people forget. | 这件事情会永载史册 直到大家忘了 |
[20:30] | By the way, you guys are all getting an A. | 还有 你们都会得到A |
[20:33] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[20:34] | – Except for Tina. – Yay…! Oh. | -除了蒂娜 -太… 哦 |
[20:36] | – A+. – Thanks, Mr. Belcher. | -你是A+ -谢谢你 贝老师 |
[20:38] | It’s a pass-fail class. | 这门课只有及格不及格之分 |
[20:40] | Oh, okay. Uh, pass plus. | 那 好吧 给你及格+ |
[20:42] | Hey, you want to take a break and get something to eat? | 你想不想休息一会 吃点东西 |
[20:44] | Belcher party of two, | 贝尔彻家族两位 |
[20:45] | your server will be right with you. | 马上为您指定服务生 |
[20:47] | Hi. How’s, uh, everybody’s day so far? | 您好 二位今天过得如何 |
[20:49] | – Getting better. – Fantastic. | -越来越好 -很不错嘛 |
[20:50] | I’ll be back with some waters | 我去为二位拿点喝的 |
[20:51] | and tell you about our specials. | 然后推荐特色菜品 |
[20:52] | I could really use someone like him back at the restaurant. | 我的餐馆也需要一个这么能干的小伙子 |
[20:59] | I’m dancing so high! | 我跳得好高 |
[21:01] | I’m dancing so high! | 我跳得好高 |
[21:04] | Someone get in here with me! | 快来人和我一起跳呀 |
[21:07] | Someone get in… | 快来人和… |
[21:09] | Oh, God. Oh, no. | 天啊 不要啊 |
[21:15] | Do not come in here! | 别过来 |
[21:17] | Nobody come in here. | 不要过去 |
[21:18] | Someone threw up in the bounce house. | 有人吐在弹跳屋里了 |
[21:20] | Kids, kids, kids, you can’t go in the bounce house. | 孩子们孩子们孩子们 不能进去 |
[21:22] | Someone threw up in there. | 有人吐在里面了 |
[21:23] | I don’t know. I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道 我不知道怎么回事 |
[21:26] | I don’t know what… Who wants to dance? | 我不知道怎… 谁想跳舞 |