时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | All right! My Bobby’s going off to college. | 好啦 我们鲍比要去上大学了 |
[00:22] | I’m not going off to college, Lin. | 我不是去上大学 琳 |
[00:24] | – You don’t have the grades! – I’m-I’m just going | -你没那个资格 -我只是 |
[00:26] | to the college to fill in for Pepe, | 去替佩佩代班 |
[00:28] | cooking at the fraternity house for a week. | 替他为大学兄弟会活动做一个星期的吃的 |
[00:30] | Aw, you’re gonna have so much fun. | 一定很有趣 |
[00:32] | Yeah, I don’t really see what’s fun | 是么 我还真看不出来 |
[00:33] | about being ordered around | 受一帮兄弟会的人喝遣 |
[00:34] | by a bunch of frat boys. | 有什么乐趣可言 |
[00:36] | I can explain it. | 我可以来说明一下 |
[00:37] | That’s okay, Tina. | 不用了 蒂娜 |
[00:38] | All I know is we need the cash. | 我只知道我们需要钱 |
[00:39] | So I’m doing it. | 所以我得去 |
[00:40] | Well, you’re gonna miss me hosting | 那你要错过由格雷琴发起 |
[00:42] | one of Gretchen’s LadyGood parties. | 我主办的”妇女之友”派对了 |
[00:44] | What are “Lady goods”? | “妇女之友”是指啥 |
[00:45] | I don’t know. Makeup? | 我不知道 化妆品吧 |
[00:46] | Tampons and pony saddles? | 卫生棉条和小马鞍 |
[00:47] | Breast organizers? | 乳房矫正器 |
[00:49] | Okay, well, guess I’d better | 好啦 我得去伺候 |
[00:50] | go feed Chad and Trip and Chip and Skip | 查德 特里普 奇普 以及斯基普 |
[00:53] | and all the other rich kids. | 等阔少们了 |
[00:55] | You say that like we’re not rich. | 你这么说好像我们很穷似的 |
[00:57] | Wait, Dad. | 等等 老爸 |
[00:58] | Are we not rich? | 我们很穷吗 |
[01:01] | Hi.I’m the cook. | 你们好 我是厨师 |
[01:02] | I’m filling in for Pepe? | 帮佩佩代班的人 |
[01:04] | Uh, looks like you guys got TP’d. | 你们 貌似被人用厕纸恶作剧了 |
[01:06] | Yeah, the Alpha House likes to prank us. | 我知道 阿尔法兄弟会以整我们为乐 |
[01:08] | Joke’s on them, though. | 真为他们的智商着急 |
[01:09] | – Free toilet paper for us! – Oh, yeah. | -又有免费厕纸了 -对哦 |
[01:11] | Tough to roll it back up, though. | 尽管很难把它卷回去 |
[01:12] | I’m the Beta president. | 我是贝塔兄弟会的主席 |
[01:13] | They call me Pud. | 他们都叫我普德 |
[01:14] | Oh, okay, Pud. I’m Bob. | 好吧 普德 我叫鲍勃 |
[01:17] | That’s Hefty Jeff– | 那是赫夫蒂·杰夫 |
[01:18] | he’s the fraternity historian. | 他是兄弟会的历史顾问 |
[01:20] | Oh, uh, that’s a thing? | 还有这个职位么 |
[01:21] | Ask me anything about the history of this frat. | 你可以问我任何关于这个兄弟会的历史 |
[01:24] | Uh, okay. When was it founded? | 好吧 它何时建立的 |
[01:26] | Crap. Ask me something else. | 我去 问别的 |
[01:28] | I’m Turd. Put her there. | 我叫特德 你好 |
[01:29] | Hey, Turd. | 你好 特德 |
[01:30] | So Turd, Pud, um, Hefty Jeff. | 特德 普德 赫夫蒂·杰夫 |
[01:33] | This is, uh… | 你们选的地方 |
[01:34] | – a nice place you got here. – Thank you. | -还不赖嘛 -多谢 |
[01:36] | I mean, the sofa is upside down, but… | 虽然沙发是倒着放的 但是 |
[01:38] | That’s for hiding. | 那是藏身用的 |
[01:39] | – And forts! – Yeah. | -还能作掩护 -没错 |
[01:40] | Okay. So, I’m guessing | 好吧 我看 |
[01:42] | this isn’t the top fraternity on campus. | 这应该不是你们学校最好的兄弟会吧 |
[01:44] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[01:45] | Our motto is “If you rushed us, | 我们的宣传口号是”加入我们 |
[01:47] | you’d be pledged by now.” | 至少不用被整” |
[01:48] | Hey, worked on me. | 我就是被这句话吸引来的 |
[01:49] | We haze with hugs. | 我们欢迎新人的方式是拥抱 |
[01:50] | Some good huggers in this group. | 社团里有人很擅长拥抱 |
[01:52] | Girls never come here. | 从来没有女生加入 |
[01:54] | How we doing, ladies? | 你们好 女士们 |
[01:56] | Let’s give it up for Linda for hosting | 让我们用掌声感谢琳达 |
[01:57] | tonight’s LadyGoods party! | 为今晚的”妇女之友”派对提供场地 |
[02:01] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[02:02] | Now that everyone’s hammered, | 大家醉得差不多了 |
[02:03] | let’s look at the product line. | 下面我们就开始产品介绍吧 |
[02:06] | Do you think it’s appropriate to have the children here? | 你觉得让孩子呆在这儿合适吗 |
[02:08] | Why wouldn’t it be appropriate? | 有什么不合适的 |
[02:09] | Our money’s as green as yours, toots! | 我们的钱也是钱好吧 大姐 |
[02:11] | Our first LadyGood is called the Joie de Vibe, | 第一款”妇女之友”叫做茹瓦·德·维伯 |
[02:15] | which we all know is French for “Fun.” | 法语意思就是”情趣” |
[02:20] | Ha, ho! I don’t know what that thing is, | 虽然我不知道那是个什么玩意 |
[02:22] | but the look on Mom’s face is hilarious! | 但老妈的表情逗死了 |
[02:25] | I’ll buy it! | 我买了 |
[02:25] | Okay, kids. Come on. Go to your room now. | 好了 孩子们 回你们房间去 |
[02:27] | – Yeah, go to your room, guys. – You, too, missy. | -对 快回去 -你也一样 小姐 |
[02:29] | – What? – Come on. Out now. | -为啥 -快 出去 |
[02:31] | Grown-up stuff is going on! Ah… | 人家想参与大人的活动嘛 |
[02:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:33] | – I love it! – I want a magic | -我想参加 -我也想要一个 |
[02:35] | vibrating club just like any other boy! | 神奇的振动棒 跟其它男孩一样 |
[02:37] | – Yeah. All right. – Yeah! | -行了 够了 -没错 |
[02:40] | Bob, this burger is superb. | 鲍勃 这汉堡太赞了 |
[02:43] | What’d you put in there? Spices? | 你在里面放了什么 调料吗 |
[02:44] | – Uh, a few. – You deserve a beer. | -放了一点 -你该来杯啤酒 |
[02:47] | Follow me to the Fellowship Room. | 跟我来友谊之屋吧 |
[02:49] | Fellowship Room! | 友谊之屋 |
[02:50] | Fellowship Room! | 友谊之屋 |
[02:52] | So… fellowship basically means drinking. | 所以 友谊就是指喝酒啊 |
[02:54] | And drinking games. | 还有玩游戏 |
[02:56] | Like Beer Beer Goose. | 比如啤酒抓臀游戏 |
[02:57] | What’s the “Slowhand Crooner Corner”? | “手下留情”独唱区是什么 |
[03:00] | Slowhand. Yeah, seriously. | -手下留情 -说真的 |
[03:02] | Someone’s got to tell him | 拜托谁提醒下他 |
[03:03] | he graduated a million years ago. | 他毕业都N多年了好吧 |
[03:05] | Now, now, Hefty Jeff, Turd. | 行了行了 赫夫蒂·杰夫 特德 |
[03:07] | Slowhand is a very generous Beta alum. | “手下留情”是一位非常慷慨的贝塔前辈 |
[03:09] | He buys us stuff like that karaoke machine. | 他给我们买设备 比如那台卡拉OK机 |
[03:12] | Uh, and what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:13] | Beta! Beta! Beta! | 贝塔 贝塔 贝塔 |
[03:15] | – That’s Beta. – Yeah, I got that. | -那是贝塔 -我听到了 |
[03:17] | Beta was the house iguana | 它在1967到1986年间 |
[03:18] | from ’67 to ’86. | 曾是这间房子养的宠物蜥蜴 |
[03:20] | Only a true brother may drink from him. | 只有真正的兄弟才能用它喝酒 |
[03:22] | You drink from him? | 你们用它喝酒 |
[03:23] | I ate Indian food out of him once. | 我还用它吃过印度菜呢 |
[03:24] | You’re not supposed to. | 虽然那是禁止的 |
[03:27] | We’re out upstairs. | 楼上没纸了 |
[03:28] | Oh, hey, Bob. Did you drive here? | 鲍勃 你是开车来的吗 |
[03:30] | Uh, yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[03:31] | Maybe it’s time to “Go to the library.” | 也许我们该”去图书馆”了 |
[03:34] | Tonight? We’re supposed to wait. | 今晚吗 我们得再等等 |
[03:35] | Bob can drive. And we’re the perfect level of drunk. | 鲍勃可以开车 我们喝得也刚刚好 |
[03:38] | To go to the library? | 去图书馆 |
[03:39] | Yeah. Could you give us a ride to campus? | 是的 你能把我们带到学校吗 |
[03:41] | I can’t drive at night ’cause I don’t have a car. | 我晚上不能开车 因为我没车 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | Moving on, this one is called | 下一个 这一款叫 |
[03:46] | Here Comes the Sun. It’s solar-powered | 太阳太阳你快来 这是太阳能的 |
[03:48] | so you leave it on your porch all day. | 白天的时候得把它放在门口 |
[03:50] | Any takers? No? | 有买的吗 没有么 |
[03:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:54] | – Linda. Linda. – What, what, what? | -琳达 琳达 -怎么了 怎么了 |
[03:56] | I’m dying here. This crowd is all married, | 我受不了了 她们都是些无趣 |
[03:58] | boring people who suck. You got to help me. | 讨厌的已婚妇女 你得帮帮我 |
[04:00] | What? No. I can’t sell anything. | 啥 不行 我不会卖东西 |
[04:03] | Linda swears by this thing, don’t you, Linda? | 琳达很喜欢这一款 对不对 琳达 |
[04:03] | – I can’t s… – You’ll be fine, you’ll be fine. | -我不行 -你可以的 你可以的 |
[04:05] | You know, because of your problems with your husband? | 因为你和你老公那点事儿 对吧 |
[04:09] | Yeah! Uh, Bob’s got a condition | 是的 鲍勃有一些隐情 |
[04:11] | that makes him, uh, sex bad. | 导致他床上功夫很糟糕 |
[04:14] | My husband’s got that. | 我老公也有这问题 |
[04:15] | It’s called being married for 20 years. | 这就是结婚二十年后的常态 |
[04:19] | Being married for 20 years! | 结婚二十年 |
[04:21] | She says being married! | 她说结婚二十年 |
[04:24] | I’ll take the one with the hand crank, for camping. | 我要一个手摇的 露营的时候使 |
[04:26] | Okay! Who wants more wine? | 好咧 谁还想再来点酒 |
[04:29] | – So, where’s the library? – It’s just up ahead. | -图书馆在哪儿 -就在前面 |
[04:33] | I’m really nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[04:34] | The library must be different than how I’m imagining it. | 你们的图书馆应该和我想象中的不太一样 |
[04:37] | Stop here. | 停车 |
[04:39] | Okay, uh, this isn’t the library. At all. | 好吧 这根本不是图书馆 |
[04:41] | Hey, would you mind waiting here? | 你能在这里等我们吗 |
[04:43] | And keep the engine running. | 别熄火 |
[04:44] | What are they doing with that fish | 他们拿着条鱼 |
[04:46] | and that air conditioner? | 在空调那儿做什么 |
[04:47] | Oh. They’re putting the fish in the air conditioner. | 他们把鱼放进空调里了 |
[04:49] | That’s a good prank. Kind of. | 恶作剧点子不错 貌似 |
[04:51] | No, it’s not. | 不 不怎么样 |
[04:54] | Yeah, we did it! | 太好啦 我们成功了 |
[04:57] | Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[04:59] | – Everybody, be cool! – Oh, God. Oh, God. | -大家冷静 -天哪 天哪 |
[05:02] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[05:03] | – Oh, God. – Evening, sir. | -天哪 -晚上好 先生 |
[05:04] | Evening, uh, Officer. | 晚上好 长官 |
[05:05] | I’m, uh, teaching a class on, um… | 我在上课 |
[05:08] | creative… driving. | 名叫”创意驾驶” |
[05:09] | – Creative driving? – Yeah, | -创意驾驶 -对 |
[05:11] | it’s a special, um… | 是一种特别的… |
[05:12] | – Elective. – Elective. | -选修课 -选修课 |
[05:14] | – Pass-fail. – It’s pass-fail, but that’s… | -及格-不及格制 -及格-不及格制 |
[05:16] | unnecessary information. | 不过我不必告诉你这个 |
[05:18] | – You’re an adjunct professor. – I got it. | -你是副教授 -行了 知道了 |
[05:21] | All right. Have a good class, Professor. | 好吧 上课愉快 教授 |
[05:23] | – Really? – Go, go, go, go! | -这样也行 – 走 走 走 |
[05:25] | Bob, you’re a hero. You made the prank. | 鲍勃 你是英雄 这次恶作剧全靠你 |
[05:28] | You’re a sick old man. | 你真是个变态的大叔 |
[05:29] | – Is that a good thing? – Yes! | -这是夸奖吗 -当然 |
[05:31] | Gentlemen, I think Bob deserves a beer. | 先生们 我觉得应该请鲍勃喝杯啤酒 |
[05:33] | Uh, you just gave me one, so I’m good. | 你已经给我了 不用了 |
[05:35] | I didn’t finish. | 我还没说完 |
[05:36] | Bob deserves a beer… out of Beta. | 请鲍勃 用贝塔喝杯酒 |
[05:39] | Beta, Beta, Beta! | 贝塔 贝塔 贝塔 |
[05:41] | Wow, really? Are-are you sure? | 真的么 你确定 |
[05:43] | I mean, that’s disgusting, but… | 这挺恶心 不过 |
[05:45] | Beta, Beta! | 贝塔 贝塔 |
[05:47] | Wow. Which end do I drink from? | 我该从哪边喝 |
[05:48] | Dealer’s choice. | 任君选择 |
[05:49] | Uh, I guess I’ll-I’ll do mouth. | 我选嘴好了 |
[05:51] | You don’t know what you’re missing from the butt, Bob. | 这样可能会错过屁股的惊喜哦 鲍勃 |
[05:52] | All right, I’ll do butt. | 那好吧 从屁股喝 |
[05:56] | Oh, my God. I just drank from a lizard’s butt! | 天老爷啊 我刚从蜥蜴的屁股喝酒了 |
[05:58] | – Reload! – No, no, no. I’m good, guys. | -再满上 -不不 我够了 各位 |
[06:01] | I’m good. Well, maybe one more. | 我够了 好吧 再来一次 |
[06:03] | *And Every time I scratch my nails down someone else’s back* | *每当我用指甲抓别人的背* |
[06:07] | *I hope you feel it* | *希望你能感觉到* |
[06:09] | *Do you feel it* | *你感觉到了吗* |
[06:11] | Betas! | 贝塔万岁 |
[06:14] | Yeah, give me the lizard again! | 再把蜥蜴给我 |
[06:16] | I’ll go get it! | 我去拿 |
[06:18] | You’re off to the frat house already? | 你现在就去兄弟会啦 |
[06:20] | Yeah, the guys are playing Beer Beer Goose, | 对 他们要玩啤酒抓臀游戏 |
[06:22] | so I’m gonna make lunch. You know, | 我得去做饭 |
[06:23] | now I kind of regret not going to college. | 现在我有点后悔没去上大学了 |
[06:25] | You regret not going to college? Come on. | 你有什么好后悔的 |
[06:27] | It’s not like you ended up flipping burgers. | 你又没沦落到去卖汉堡 |
[06:29] | Oh, wait… | 等等 |
[06:30] | Why don’t you take the kids with you? | 为什么不把孩子们也带去呢 |
[06:32] | A house full of boys? I can’t go. I have plans. | 全是男生 我去不了 有安排 |
[06:35] | Just kidding. Let’s go. | 开玩笑的 走吧 |
[06:38] | Hey! There he is! | 他来了 |
[06:39] | Everybody, Bob’s here! | 同志们 鲍勃来了 |
[06:43] | Uh, hey, guys. I brought my kids. | 大家好 我把孩子带来了 |
[06:45] | This is great. I can’t not step on cold pizza. | 太棒了 满地板吃剩的披萨 |
[06:48] | – Upside-down couch for hiding? – And forts. | -沙发倒立用来躲人么 -还能作掩护 |
[06:50] | This is the biggest man-cave ever. | 这真是史上最大的男性洞穴 |
[06:52] | And Tina’s going spelunking. | 而蒂娜就要开始探索洞穴了 |
[06:54] | – No, Tina. No. – Hey, Bob. | -蒂娜 别 -鲍勃 |
[06:56] | Word of warning: Slowhand’s here. | 注意 “手下留情”来了 |
[06:58] | Slowhand? Oh, oh, the alum? | “手下留情” 那个社团前辈么 |
[07:00] | Yeah, he’s in the bathroom. | 对 他在厕所 |
[07:02] | guys, I think he’s coming. | 他好像来了 |
[07:03] | Comin’ back from the bathroom entrance music! | 如厕归来一身轻 音乐走起来 |
[07:08] | Dr. Yap? I thought I’d never see you again | 牙普医生 我还以为下次 |
[07:10] | until my next dental appointment. | 牙医会诊前不会再见到你呢 |
[07:12] | You’re Slowhand? | 你就是”手下留情” |
[07:13] | Bob, what are you doing here? | 鲍勃 你在这里做什么 |
[07:14] | I’m filling in for the cook. | 我帮厨子带班 |
[07:16] | Oh, great, great. Hi, kids. | 挺好 孩子们 嗨 |
[07:18] | How are you doing? Are you flossing, Beana? | 你们怎么样 有坚持用牙线吗 贝娜 |
[07:23] | Hey, you signed up for the Slowhand Memories Tour? | 你报名参加”手下留情”怀旧之旅了吗 |
[07:25] | Actually, I should get into the kitchen. | 那个 我该去厨房了 |
[07:27] | Leaving now! Keep up! | 现在就出发 跟上 |
[07:29] | …and that’s where I had my first French hug. | 就在那里 我有了第一次法式拥抱 |
[07:32] | That’s where you feel a girl’s armpits. | 能感受到女生胳肢窝的拥抱 |
[07:33] | We done, Yap? We’ve hit every room in the house. | 行了吗牙普 我们已经把这房子走遍了 |
[07:35] | Not every room. Behind this very door | 还没哦 这扇门后 |
[07:38] | are Betas’ greatest treasures, | 有贝塔兄弟会最大的宝藏 |
[07:40] | our darkest mysteries | 我们最黑暗的秘密 |
[07:42] | and our washer-dryer. | 和洗衣机 |
[07:44] | Pause for laughter. | 此处应有笑声 |
[07:45] | Only brothers may enter | 只有真兄弟才能进入 |
[07:46] | the Room of Secrets, | 秘密之屋 |
[07:48] | Secrets, Secrets, Secrets. | 之屋 之屋 之屋 |
[07:52] | You kids want to see inside, huh? | 孩子们想进去看看么 |
[07:53] | – Sure. – No! What did I tell you? | -想 -不行 我说什么了 |
[07:56] | Brothers only. | 真兄弟才行 |
[07:57] | – Okay, Yap, we get it. – Moving on. | -好吧牙普 我们知道了 -下一站 |
[08:00] | – Last stop. That was the last stop. | -最后一站 -刚才不是最后一站吗 |
[08:01] | You said that was the last stop. | 你说那是最后一站的 |
[08:02] | Yap, yap, yap, yap. One more. There’s one more thing. | 是是是 还有一站 最后一个 |
[08:04] | Yeah, the best way to keep your secrets hidden is to put ’em | 守住秘密的”最好办法”就是把它们藏在 |
[08:07] | in a room labeled “Room Of Secrets.” | 所谓”秘密之屋”里 |
[08:10] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[08:11] | And finally, the Beta House Wall of Honor. | 最后我们来到 贝塔兄弟会荣誉墙 |
[08:14] | Hey, wait a second. What’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[08:17] | Whoa, Hefty Jeff, you framed that already? | 赫夫蒂·杰夫 你这么快就裱起来了 |
[08:19] | – I’m the house historian. – His dad owns a frame shop. | -历史顾问嘛 -他爸是相框店老板 |
[08:21] | Are you freaking kidding me?! | 你开我玩笑呢吧 |
[08:23] | Slowhand, calm down. | 冷静 手下留情 |
[08:24] | No, you calm down, Pud! | 你才给我冷静 普德 |
[08:26] | You let a non-brother drink out of Beta?! | 你们竟然让外人喝了贝塔酒 |
[08:28] | And he crooned in my Crooner Corner? “B” To the “S”! | 他还在我的独唱台唱了歌 我靠 |
[08:32] | It’s okay. Bob helped us prank the crap out of the Alphas. | 别激动 鲍勃帮我们狠狠地整了阿尔法 |
[08:35] | You’ll prank with these guys but you won’t prank with us? | 你宁愿和这些人恶作剧都不和我们一起 |
[08:37] | We put the dead fish in their AC. | 我们在他们的空调机里放了条死鱼 |
[08:39] | What?! That was my prank! | 啥 那是我的恶作剧计划 |
[08:41] | Why wasn’t I in on my prank? | 为什么我没有参与 |
[08:43] | You should have called me! | 你们应该给我打电话 |
[08:44] | I put my number in all of your cell phones. | 我把号码存进了你们所有人的手机里 |
[08:46] | Bob had a car, the fish was starting to smell… | 鲍勃有车 而且那鱼已经开始发臭了 |
[08:49] | I bought that fish! | 那鱼是我买的 |
[08:50] | That’s why when I have a fish | 所以我要有鱼的话 |
[08:51] | I write my name on it in permanent marker. | 就在上面用永久记号笔写上名字 |
[08:53] | Sorry, Yap. I didn’t know it was your fish. | 对不起 牙普 我不知道那是你的鱼 |
[08:56] | You’re right, Slowhand, we screwed up. | 你是对的 手下留情 我们错了 |
[08:58] | If you want to take time off from hanging out here, | 如果你想离开休整一下 |
[09:00] | we would understand. | 我们会理解的 |
[09:01] | No, that won’t be necessary. The important thing is | 不用了 重要的是 |
[09:03] | you guys finally sacked up and pranked those Alphas. | 你们终于整了阿尔法 |
[09:06] | Yeah, Operation Bob-Fish was a huge success. | 没错 “鲍鱼行动”大获成功 |
[09:08] | Yap-Fish! It was a Yap-Fish! | “牙鱼行动” “牙鱼” |
[09:10] | History will say it was a Bob-Fish. | 历史会说它是”鲍鱼” |
[09:12] | I’m so proud of my dad. | 我好为老爸骄傲 |
[09:15] | That stuff about Bob’s problems in the bedroom was great. | 鲍勃床上问题的话题太棒了 |
[09:17] | You are a natural saleswoman. | 你真是天生的推销员 |
[09:19] | Thanks! Selling’s easy. You just tell lies | 谢谢 很容易嘛 编些老公的谎话 |
[09:21] | about your husband and you’re all set. | 就都搞定了 |
[09:23] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Throw it all out. – What? | -对 对 尽情编吧 -啥 |
[09:24] | Different crowd. See that woman crying over there? | 换批买主 看到那个在哭的女人了吗 |
[09:26] | – Yeah. – The one with too much eye shadow. | -看到了 -抹了超多眼影的那个 |
[09:28] | Oh, it’s awful. – No, I know. Anyway, | 真糟糕 -是 说正题 |
[09:30] | she just got dumped. | 她刚被甩了 |
[09:31] | You tell me why. | 一点都不奇怪 |
[09:32] | Her friends threw her this party. | 她的朋友为她举办了这次聚会 |
[09:33] | – Right. – Think you got an angle for her? | -好 -找到突破口了吗 |
[09:35] | Maybe. Yes. I don’t know. | 也许 找到了 应该 |
[09:37] | – Good. Save it. – Okay. | -好的 记住了 -好的 |
[09:38] | Let’s go sell some sex toys! | 去卖情趣用品咯 |
[09:40] | And Linda? Here. | 琳达 等等 |
[09:42] | Your own Pleasureologist coat. | 你专属的”享乐学家”工作服 |
[09:45] | Welcome to the Pleasureologist family. | 欢迎加入”享乐学家”的大家庭 |
[09:47] | Hey. Listen, sweetie. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[09:49] | I just broke up, too. | 我也刚分了手 |
[09:51] | Yeah. I broke up with my husb… my boyfriend. | 对 和老… 和男朋友分了手 |
[09:54] | – Oh, yeah? – Bob. Jerk. | -是吗 -鲍勃 那个混蛋 |
[09:55] | But guess what. I found somebody better. | 但是 我找到了更好的 |
[09:57] | The Sneaky Pete! Oh, hi, it’s nice to meet you. | “偷情皮特” 很高兴认识你 |
[10:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[10:02] | – I’m Susan. Susan, hi. | -苏珊 -苏珊 你好 |
[10:04] | Hi, Pete. | 你好 皮特 |
[10:05] | I like you, Susan. | 我喜欢你 苏珊 |
[10:06] | I got a crush on you. | 我爱上你了 |
[10:08] | I never felt this way before. | 我以前从没有过这种感觉 |
[10:10] | I want to go home with you with your bedside drawer | 我想和你一起回家 |
[10:13] | and live there forever. | 永远住在你的床头柜里 |
[10:15] | Oh, now she’s smilin’. | 她笑了 |
[10:17] | We got another one! | 又搞定一个 |
[10:17] | Tell her about the holster. | 快跟她推销皮套 |
[10:19] | Dad, what do you think the frat boys | 老爸 你觉得兄弟会 |
[10:21] | keep in their Room of Secrets? | 把什么放在秘密之屋里了 |
[10:22] | I don’t know, Tina, | 我不知道 蒂娜 |
[10:23] | but whatever it is, it attracts ants. | 我只知道那玩意儿招蚂蚁 |
[10:25] | Well, don’t you worry. Today we’re getting in | 别担心 今天要么我们闯进去 |
[10:27] | or Gene dies trying. | 要么吉恩在突围中壮烈牺牲 |
[10:29] | You got it! | 没问题 |
[10:30] | Guys, you heard Dr. Yap. | 孩子们 你们听到牙普医生说的了 |
[10:31] | That room is off-limits to non-brothers. | 那间房不对非兄弟会成员开放 |
[10:33] | You’re not a brother. | 你也不是兄弟会成员啊 |
[10:34] | I’m basically a brother. | 我算大半个兄弟 |
[10:35] | I’m more of a brother than you are, Gene. | 总之比你”兄弟” 吉恩 |
[10:37] | You’ve never even touched the iguana! | 巨蜥你连摸都没摸过 |
[10:39] | I drank from its ass! | 我可是从它屁眼里喝过酒的人 |
[10:41] | Are you okay, Dad? | 你还好吧 老爸 |
[10:42] | I just… I like those guys. And-and they like me. | 我只是很喜欢那群人 他们也喜欢我 |
[10:45] | And it’s not just because we’re always drunk. | 绝不是因为我们总处于醉酒状态 |
[10:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[10:50] | – Dr. Yap! – What happened here? | -牙普医生 -发生什么事了 |
[10:52] | The Alphas hit us, man! | 阿尔法的人来过了 |
[10:54] | They got us, man! | 他们整到我们了 |
[10:55] | Pretty hard, bro! | 相当惨烈 兄弟 |
[10:57] | This could be payback for Operation Bob-Fish. | 这可能是对鲍鱼行动的打击报复 |
[10:59] | Yap-Fish. | 牙鱼行动 |
[11:00] | And the worst thing is they took… | 最糟糕的是 他们… |
[11:03] | they took… | 他们… |
[11:04] | A long, hard look at your lifestyle? | 为你的人生感到可悲么 |
[11:06] | No! | 不是 |
[11:07] | They took Beta! | 他们带走了贝塔 |
[11:11] | Beta! | 贝塔 |
[11:16] | No! | 拿开 |
[11:17] | I want everyone to see what the Alphas did to me. | 我要让所有人都看看阿尔法对我做了什么 |
[11:19] | What happened, Slowhand? | 发生什么事了 “手下留情” |
[11:20] | I just came by the house with a new karaoke CD– | 我当时带了张新的卡拉ok碟过来 |
[11:23] | Steady Rocking Booty Jams. | 《布蒂慢摇蓝调合集》 |
[11:25] | Volume Two. | 第二辑 |
[11:26] | Suddenly, the Alpha president barged in | 突然 阿尔法主席带着他的手下 |
[11:28] | with his foot soldiers. | 闯了进来 |
[11:30] | First they held me down and shaved me, | 他们先是把我按在地上剃光了我的头发 |
[11:32] | then they flung me over here, | 接着又把我扔到这边来 |
[11:34] | and shoved me over there, | 推到那边去 |
[11:36] | and beat up my face! | 还打了我的脸 |
[11:38] | And then they took Beta! | 最后他们带走了贝塔 |
[11:41] | Oh, and they left this. | 还留下了这个 |
[11:43] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[11:46] | Friggin’ Alphas! | 该死的阿尔法 |
[11:47] | They have no respect for anything! | 他们从来不知道尊重别人 |
[11:48] | I’m gonna go pee out the window. | 我去往窗外撒个尿 |
[11:50] | You pee out the window? | 你也对着窗外撒尿么 |
[11:51] | That settles it: I’m going to college! | 我决定了 我要去念大学 |
[11:53] | Poor Beta. | 可怜的贝塔 |
[11:54] | You drank out of his butt. | 你不是还从它屁眼喝酒来着么 |
[11:55] | What are the standards here? | 你们这的三观标准到底是啥呀 |
[11:57] | In my day, if the Alphas hit us, | 想当年 要是阿尔法的人惹了我 |
[11:59] | we hit ’em back twice as hard! | 我必然要双倍还击 |
[12:01] | Brothers, this is war. | 兄弟们 开战了 |
[12:04] | And if that means I need to move back into the house | 如果这意味着在未来一段时间里 |
[12:06] | for the foreseeable future, so be it. | 我要搬回这里住 那我也得接受 |
[12:08] | And it does mean that. | 我搬定了 |
[12:09] | Oh… okay. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | – Get my room ready, Turd! – I’m in. | -去准备我的房间 特德 -我加入 |
[12:12] | Not… I mean, not to move in. | 不 不是说要搬进来 |
[12:14] | – But to help. – We won’t… | -我想帮忙 -我们可能 |
[12:15] | probably won’t need you at all, Bob. I’ll do… | 不需要你的帮忙 鲍勃 |
[12:17] | I’ll do whatever. | 我帮定了 |
[12:17] | I’m in it for the long haul, brothers! | 我要在这里常驻了 兄弟们 |
[12:20] | Yeah, we need Bob now more than ever! | 对啊 此刻我们比任何时候都需要鲍勃 |
[12:21] | Yeah! Bob’s one of us! | 太好了 鲍勃是我们中的一员了 |
[12:23] | All right, it’s… | 好吧 就… |
[12:24] | All right, it’s fine. | 好吧 就这样 |
[12:25] | Thanks, Bob. You’re in. | 谢了鲍勃 算上你吧 |
[12:26] | Let’s get ’em! | 他们死定了 |
[12:27] | Yeah! Let’s get ’em! Yeah! | 好耶 他们死定了 |
[12:29] | Yeah, go get ’em! | 好耶 去吧去吧 |
[12:30] | Take your time, | 别着急 |
[12:31] | don’t come back for a while! | 多待一会儿再回来 |
[12:33] | Betas! | 贝塔万岁 |
[12:34] | Room of Secrets, time to spill your guts! | 秘密之屋 是时候吐出你的秘密啦 |
[12:40] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧* |
[12:42] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧* |
[12:45] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧* |
[12:46] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧* |
[12:48] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧* |
[12:50] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 啪嗒* |
[12:53] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧* |
[12:54] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 不 贝塔* |
[12:57] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧* |
[12:58] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧* |
[13:00] | *In the hole* | *一杆进洞* |
[13:02] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧* |
[13:04] | *Pranking, pranking, pranking* | *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧* |
[13:06] | 休团通知 寄信人 学生事务处主任 收信人 贝塔兄弟会 | |
[13:06] | “Due to reports of property damage, | “经人举报 发现贝塔·埃普西隆·派 |
[13:09] | “Beta Upsilon Pi fraternity | 兄弟会有损坏公物行为 |
[13:11] | is hereby placed on probation. | 现勒令其休团 |
[13:14] | Signed, Dean Dixon.” | 署名 迪克森主任” |
[13:15] | Stupid Dean Dixon! I hate that guy! | 二货主任 我恨这男的 |
[13:18] | Is it a guy? | 他是男的吧 |
[13:19] | He’s the dean. He’s nice. | 他是我们主任 人还不错 |
[13:20] | Well, probation or not, this isn’t over | 管它休不休团 |
[13:22] | until we show the Alphas they can’t get away | 不让阿尔法尝到对巨蜥不敬的后果 |
[13:24] | with disrespecting our lizard. | 我们是不会善罢甘休的 |
[13:26] | What about Dean Dixon’s letter? | 那迪克森主任的信呢 |
[13:27] | Shouldn’t we lay low? | 我们是不是该低调点 |
[13:28] | – Turd’s got a point. – Thank you. | -特德说得有道理 -谢谢 |
[13:30] | I’m one semester away from graduating. | 我再过一学期就可以毕业了 |
[13:32] | Oh, Pud, there are no jobs out there. | 这年头就别妄想找工作了 普德 |
[13:34] | – You know that, right? – Listen to Bob. | -你自己也知道吧 -听鲍勃的 |
[13:36] | Even though he’s technically not even a brother. | 虽然严格来说他不是兄弟会成员 |
[13:37] | Well, if Bob’s on board… | 好吧 如果鲍勃都参加 |
[13:39] | You know I’m on board, T-bird. | 我肯定参加的 特小德 |
[13:40] | Yeah, B-bow. | 我知道 鲍阿勃 |
[13:42] | The B-T express! | 鲍特快车来啦 |
[13:44] | – We’re coming to awesome town! – Okay, yeah… | -我们将抵达一座炫酷的小镇 -好了 |
[13:46] | Just two passengers today, – Brother… | 今天只有两名乘客 -兄弟 |
[13:48] | Turd and Bob! | 特德和鲍勃 |
[13:50] | Brothers, and not-really brothers, I give you… | 兄弟们 以及非兄弟们 允许我介绍 |
[13:53] | Operation Spit Take. | 口痰行动 |
[13:57] | If I can’t get the secrets out, | 既然他们的秘密弄不出来 |
[13:58] | I’m gonna put my secrets in. | 我就把我的秘密也装进去 |
[14:00] | I have a cat under my bed. | 我床下藏了只猫 |
[14:02] | I’ve had it for eight months. | 八个月了 |
[14:06] | I know about Gene’s secret cat. | 我知道吉恩藏的猫 |
[14:08] | I can’t believe we’ll never know | 真不敢想象我们永远都没法知道 |
[14:09] | what secrets are in the Room of Secrets! | 秘密之屋里的秘密了 |
[14:12] | Or what laundry is in the Room of Secrets. | 也没法知道里面有什么要洗的衣服了 |
[14:14] | Wait a minute. If the building’s old and crappy, | 等等 这幢楼又老又旧 |
[14:16] | there might be a laundry chute. | 应该有洗衣槽的 |
[14:18] | Oh, that’s weird. I was correct. | 真奇怪 我说对了 |
[14:21] | Ladies. | 小妞们 |
[14:26] | Let’s check out some secrets. | 来享用几个秘密吧 |
[14:28] | – I’m good. – Tina! | -我不用了 -蒂娜 |
[14:29] | – Yeah? – Those aren’t yours. | -咋了 -那些不是你的 |
[14:30] | Oh, how-how’d these get on? | 它们是怎么穿上来的 |
[14:32] | Tonight, none other than Dean Dixon is hosting | 今晚 主持高校社区服务赞助晚宴的 |
[14:35] | a banquet recognizing campus community service. | 正是迪克森主任本人 |
[14:38] | And their guest of honor? Guess who. | 猜猜他们请的嘉宾是谁 |
[14:40] | It’s the president of those iguana-thieving Alphas! | 正是偷巨蜥的阿尔法主席 |
[14:43] | Getting a special award | 他要去领个什么 |
[14:44] | for their so-called “Dedication to raising | “为癌症研究筹得上千美元 |
[14:46] | thousands of dollars for cancer research.” | 贡献奖” |
[14:49] | Boo! | 嘘 |
[14:50] | But what this douchebot doesn’t know | 这蠢货不知道的是 |
[14:52] | is that an award for fighting cancer | 他今晚将得到的将不只是 |
[14:54] | isn’t all he’s going to get tonight! | 一个跟癌症做斗争的贡献奖 |
[14:55] | Yeah, not if the Betas have anything to do with it. | 没错 有贝塔兄弟会的人在就不可能 |
[14:58] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | 没错 |
[14:59] | To the Beta-mobile! | 向贝塔行动组致敬 |
[15:00] | We’ve got Alphas to crush! | 我们要击败阿尔法 |
[15:02] | Oh, crap, the kids. | 我去 孩子们还在 |
[15:04] | Uh, you guys g-go ahead. | 你们先走 |
[15:05] | I’ll meet you there. Uh, Betas! | 我们在那儿见 贝塔万岁 |
[15:07] | Check out the past brothers. | 来看看历届的兄弟会成员 |
[15:10] | if those sideburns could talk. | 我喜欢这男的的鬓角 |
[15:11] | Here’s a magazine about jugs. | 这有本跟罐子有关的杂志 |
[15:13] | Their secret is they love pottery? | 难道秘密就是他们喜欢陶罐么 |
[15:15] | Did I mishear them? | 我是不是听错了 |
[15:16] | Is this actually called the Room of Suck-rets? | 这其实是叫便秘之屋吧 |
[15:19] | No, I think we heard them correctly. | 不 应该没听错 |
[15:20] | It’s the Room of Secrets. | 是秘密之屋 |
[15:21] | Well, these secrets suck! | 那我只能说这些秘密逊毙了 |
[15:23] | Oh, here’s Dr. Yap’s class. | 这是牙普医生的班级 |
[15:25] | It’s Beta! | 是贝塔 |
[15:28] | And a bunch of tiny clothes. | 还有几件迷你服 |
[15:30] | Oh, Beta’s starting his own fashion line. | 贝塔也创立自己的品牌了么 |
[15:32] | No, dummy. This means the Alphas never stole the iguana! | 不是的傻瓜 阿尔法根本就没偷巨蜥 |
[15:36] | Hey, you guys aren’t supposed to be in… Beta? | 你们不可以到这…贝塔 |
[15:38] | We found him in the wall behind Dr. Yap’s class photo. | 我们在牙普医生班级照片后的墙里找到的 |
[15:41] | Why would Beta be here in the house? | 贝塔怎么会在这里呢 |
[15:43] | Unless Yap made up that whole story. | 难道整件事都是牙普编造的 |
[15:45] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会 |
[15:48] | – He would. – He would. – He would. | -他会的 -他会的 -他会的 |
[15:49] | – Who would? – Dr. Yap. | -谁会啊 -牙普医生 |
[15:51] | Oh, yeah, he would. | 没错 他会的 |
[15:51] | Oh, my God. | 苍天啊 |
[15:52] | We have to stop him before he gets those kids kicked out of school. | 我们要在那些孩子被学校开除之前阻止他 |
[15:55] | It’s all right, they can move in with us. | 没事的啦 他们可以搬到我家 |
[15:57] | Dibs on turd. | 特德我要了 |
[16:01] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[16:02] | Yap made up the whole thing? | 牙普居然自导自演了这场戏 |
[16:03] | He’s been pranking his own frat! | 他一直在耍兄弟会的人 |
[16:04] | It’s the ones you least suspect. | 凶手往往是你最不怀疑的人 |
[16:06] | Sometimes. Not this time. | 有时候吧 这次不算 |
[16:16] | Oh, good, Bob. | 很好 鲍勃 |
[16:17] | I thought you might have wussed out. | 我还以为你要当只缩头乌龟呢 |
[16:18] | You’re just in time to see the Alphas pay for taking Beta. | 正好来得及看阿尔法为偷巨蜥付出代价 |
[16:21] | I know what you did, Yap. | 你干的好事我都知道了 牙普 |
[16:22] | It’s over. | 到此为止吧 |
[16:23] | Recognize this iguana? | 认识这只巨蜥吗 |
[16:28] | Recognize this iguana tail? | 认识这条巨蜥尾巴吗 |
[16:30] | Or these briefs? | 认识这条内裤吗 |
[16:31] | Just curious. They’re mine now. | 我就问问 它现在是我的了 |
[16:32] | Okay, Bob, you got me. I took Beta. | 没错鲍勃 你说的对 贝塔是我偷的 |
[16:34] | I thought a prank war would bring the brothers together | 我本想这场恶作剧能让兄弟们团结一心 |
[16:37] | and show them how much I mean to them. | 让他们知道我有多么重要 |
[16:38] | So it wasn’t the Alphas at all. | 所以根本不是阿尔法干得 |
[16:40] | Those damn Alphas don’t even know we exist. | 那些该死的阿尔法压根不知道我们的存在 |
[16:42] | Yeah, they seem pretty focused on their charity work. | 可不 他们一心做慈善来着 |
[16:44] | I’ve been TP-ing our house for years | 我搞了这么多年厕纸恶作剧 |
[16:46] | just to get this thing going. | 等的就是这一天 |
[16:48] | Okay, this fake prank war ends now. | 好了 这出闹剧到此为止 |
[16:50] | The brothers are already on probation, Yap. | 兄弟会已经被休团了 |
[16:52] | Prank the Alphas here | 要在这儿整阿尔法的话 |
[16:53] | and you’ll get the house shut down. | 你们社团就离解散不远了 |
[16:55] | So what? They’ll be legends! | 那又怎么样 他们将会成为传奇 |
[16:56] | Oh, no. What’s the prank, Yap? | 不是吧 你到底想怎样 牙普 |
[16:58] | Well, since you’re too late to stop it, | 好吧 反正到现在你也阻止不了了 |
[17:00] | I’ll tell you. | 我就告诉你 |
[17:01] | First, I dressed as a waiter and snuck into the banquet | 首先 我会趁大家准备宴会的时候 |
[17:05] | while they were setting up. | 假扮成服务员混到里面 |
[17:06] | Oh, my God, how long is this story? | 我的妈呀 你还要讲多久啊 |
[17:09] | Then I drilled a hole in the stage, | 然后我要在舞台中央钻个洞 |
[17:11] | and underneath I planted the splatter-master saliva keg! | 在下面装个强力喷痰装置 |
[17:16] | The what? Are you insane? | 装个啥 你变态啊 |
[17:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:18] | Is it insane to collect the spit of every patient | 你说把这半年来所有病人吐在 |
[17:21] | who’s passed through my office for the past six months | 诊所的痰收集起来 |
[17:23] | and put it in a pony keg? | 算不算变态呀 |
[17:24] | – Absolutely. – Not necessarily. – No. | -当然算 -不算吧 -不算 |
[17:26] | Right now, all the Betas are under the stage with the keg, | 现在 所有兄弟都带着痰桶藏在台下 |
[17:29] | waiting for that Dean Dixon to introduce his Alpha lapdog. | 等着迪克森主任上台介绍他的小马屁精 |
[17:33] | And when the Alpha President steps up to the podium? | 等阿尔法主席走上领奖台的时候 |
[17:36] | Sploosh. | 噗 |
[17:37] | This is a great plan. | 这计划好赞啊 |
[17:38] | We’re doing this! | 我们行动吧 |
[17:39] | No, we’re not, Louise. | 不可以 露易丝 |
[17:40] | – Come on, Yap. – No! | -醒醒 牙普 -不 |
[17:41] | It’s all so easy for you, isn’t it, Bob? | 对你来说一切都很容易 是吧 鲍勃 |
[17:43] | You just moseyed into the Beta house | 你轻轻松松就混到贝塔兄弟会里 |
[17:45] | and stole their hearts | 他们个个都拜倒在 |
[17:46] | with your hamburgers and your perfect body. | 你的美味汉堡和完美身材下 |
[17:49] | Yap, I’m sorry, okay? | 牙普 我道歉 行吗 |
[17:50] | And I get it. | 我懂的 |
[17:51] | The fraternity’s great. | 兄弟会确实很棒 |
[17:52] | It’s like being in a family of guys with beer and karaoke. | 能和兄弟们每天喝酒唱歌 |
[17:56] | Sucker punch! | 我揍扁你这混蛋 |
[17:57] | We’re definitely switching dentists! | 我们绝对要换个牙医 |
[18:00] | No! | 不要啊 |
[18:01] | You’ll never get a better family dentist | 在你们那块 |
[18:02] | who’s in your provider network! | 休想找到比我好的家庭牙医 |
[18:04] | Hello, I’m Dean Dixon, | 大家好 我是迪克森主任 |
[18:06] | and you’re all expelled. | 你们都被开除了 |
[18:07] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[18:08] | Except for you, you’re expelled. | 除了你 你真被开除了 |
[18:09] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[18:10] | Oh, God. He started his intro. | 苍天 他开始介绍了 |
[18:12] | I’ve got to do something. | 我必须做些什么 |
[18:13] | You’re too late, dad. | 太晚了 老爸 |
[18:14] | You’ll never stop it now. | 你什么都阻止不了了 |
[18:15] | I’ve got to try. | 我要试一试 |
[18:19] | a truly outstanding young man… | 优秀杰出的年轻人… |
[18:20] | Me! Hello! | 是我 大家好 |
[18:22] | I am the honoree’s, uh, twin brother. | 我是领奖人的 双胞胎弟弟 |
[18:26] | Not identical twins, obviously. | 很显然我们不是同卵双生 |
[18:28] | But I’m 20 years old. | 不过我今年20岁 |
[18:29] | Excuse me. Uh… | 请等一下 |
[18:31] | That’s okay, Dean. Thanks. Have a seat. | 好了 主任 多谢 请坐 |
[18:33] | You know what I like about my brother? | 你们知道我弟弟哪里可爱吗 |
[18:34] | He’s nice. | 他人非常友好 |
[18:35] | He-he wouldn’t hurt a fly, much less– | 他连苍蝇都不会伤害 更不用说 |
[18:37] | I don’t know, I’m just naming animals here– an iguana. | 那个什么 还有什么动物 比如巨蜥 |
[18:41] | Boo! | 下台 |
[18:42] | Please have her removed. | 麻烦把她请出场 |
[18:43] | I want everyone in the room to know, | 我想让在座的各位知道 |
[18:45] | even people who might be under the stage right now, | 就算现在有人藏在舞台下面 |
[18:49] | that the Alpha President would not hurt or kidnap an iguana. | 阿尔法主席也不会伤害或绑架巨蜥 |
[18:52] | Right? | 是吧 |
[18:53] | – Maybe he would! – No, he wouldn’t! | -也许他会 -他不会 |
[18:55] | Those are the kind of things | 虽然这种事 |
[18:56] | our crazy oldest brother would do, though. | 我们兄弟会的大哥也许做得出来 |
[18:58] | You know, our crazy, Asian dentist older brother? | 就是我们疯癫的黄种牙医大哥 |
[19:02] | I’d point him out, but I have a slow hand. | 我可以指出他 不过我会”手下留情” |
[19:05] | A slow hand. | 手下留情 |
[19:07] | Dad should leave the jokes to Dean Dixon. | 老爸真该把笑话环节让给迪克森主任 |
[19:10] | Come on, help dad out. | 快 给老爸捧下场 |
[19:11] | Are you talking to us? | 你是在跟我们说话吗 |
[19:13] | Don’t set off the spit keg. | 别打开痰桶 |
[19:16] | let’s go out and ask him what he means. | 我们出去问问他是什么意思 |
[19:20] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你好 |
[19:21] | Excuse me, who are these young men? | 请问一下 这些年轻人是谁 |
[19:22] | I probably should have come to rehearsal. | 彩排的时候应该来一趟啊 |
[19:26] | No, Yap, no! | 不要 牙普 不要啊 |
[19:35] | Dad, um, you’ve got a little… | 老爸 你有点… |
[19:37] | On your… Bit right here. | 在你的… 这里有点 |
[19:39] | I did it! Betas! | 我成功了 贝塔万岁 |
[19:41] | Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, | 牙普牙普牙普牙普牙普 |
[19:43] | yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap! | 牙普牙普牙普牙普牙普 |
[19:47] | What-what are we working with here? What’s going on? | 这些都是什么人啊 怎么搞的 |
[19:48] | Are these cougars? | 都是熟女吗 |
[19:50] | Cougar, cougar… Cougar. | 熟女 熟女 熟女 |
[19:51] | Kind of a cougar-poodle mix. | 熟女[美洲狮]和贵宾犬混合体 |
[19:53] | Cougar-doodle. | 呆蠢熟女 |
[19:57] | Cougar-doodle opened the sample case. | 她开样品箱了 |
[19:59] | Yeah, they’re very smart. | 他们都懂的 |
[20:01] | Bobby! | 鲍鲍 |
[20:01] | Why are you all wet? | 你怎么浑身都湿透了 |
[20:02] | Wow, hi, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[20:04] | I brought the guys for burgers. | 我带了些人来吃汉堡 |
[20:05] | I’ve kind of been forgetting to feed them. | 这几天都忘了给他们做吃的了 |
[20:07] | Sorry Dean Dixon banned you | 很抱歉迪克森主任把你 |
[20:08] | and Slowhand from campus. | 和手下留情赶出学校了 |
[20:09] | But thank you. | 不过也要谢谢你 |
[20:10] | ‘Cause, you know, you de-Yapified us. | 因为 你为我们赶走了牙普 |
[20:12] | With that guy banned from the frat, | 只要家伙不在我们团里 |
[20:14] | my GPA might go up. | 我的绩点搞不好都能提高 |
[20:15] | Yeah, sorry Yap called you a nerd for doing homework | 牙普因为你们做作业而叫你们白痴 |
[20:18] | and that I said I agreed with him. | 我当时还点赞来的 我向你们道歉 |
[20:24] | What is… what is happening right now? | 这是… 这是怎么回事 |
[20:25] | – What is this? – Go for it, man. | -怎么回事 -上啊 哥们 |
[20:27] | I don’t know what to do from here. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[20:28] | Beta rules! | 贝塔万岁 |
[20:31] | How do you like that? | 这样你喜欢吗 |
[20:32] | Why are none of these guys interested? | 为什么没有一个人动心的 |
[20:35] | Tonight everybody gets hazed! | 今晚大家不”抱”不归 |
[20:37] | My sisters are my brothers! | 我的姐妹就是我的兄弟 |
[20:38] | I’m gonna go pee out a window! | 我要往窗外撒尿 |
[20:41] | Wait, why is everybody holding vibrators? | 等下 大家干嘛都拿着振动棒 |
[20:46] | *He is freaky, freaky, freaky* | *他很变态 变态 变态* |
[20:48] | *Sneaky Pete* | *偷情皮特* |
[20:50] | *He’s unique-y, nique-y, nique-y* | *他很特别 特别 特别* |
[20:52] | *Sneaky Pete* | *偷情皮特* |
[20:54] | *Make you shrieky, shrieky, shrieky* | *让你尖叫 尖叫 尖叫* |
[20:56] | *Sneaky Pete* | *偷情皮特* |
[20:58] | *Sneaky* | *偷情* |
[21:00] | *Sneaky Pete* | *偷情皮特* |
[21:02] | *He is freaky, freaky, freaky* | *他很变态 变态 变态* |
[21:05] | *Sneaky Pete* | *偷情皮特* |
[21:06] | *He’s unique-y, nique-y, nique-y* | *他很特别 特别 特别* |
[21:08] | *Sneaky Pete* | *偷情皮特* |
[21:10] | *Make you shrieky, shrieky, shrieky* | *让你尖叫 尖叫 尖叫* |
[21:12] | *Sneaky Pete* | *偷情皮特* |
[21:13] | *I want to go home with you* | *我想跟你回家* |
[21:15] | *with your bedside drawer and live there forever.* | *永远住在你的床头柜里* |