时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[10:33] | Just neckers and canoodlers on Quippiquisset. | 在Quippiquisset都是嫖客和小三 |
[10:37] | okay. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | -And gropers. -Huh. Got it. We’ll, uh… | -还有性骚扰者 -了解 我们 |
[10:39] | we’ll take the ride right away. | 顺便带我们一程吧 |
[10:41] | Something about Quippiquisset | Quippiquisset真是一个 |
[10:42] | just makes people horny as hell. | 让人醉生梦死的地方 |
[10:44] | Hmm. Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:46] | Here, have a grape. They’re juicy. | 吃个水水的葡萄吧 |
[10:48] | Nah, I got the stuff grapes grow up to be right here. | 不需要 我这有一堆熟透了的葡萄 |
[10:51] | Well, I’ve got the stuff boys grow up to be right here. | 我也有一堆小弟弟在这儿呦 |
[10:53] | Okay… | 哦 |
[10:55] | You think the engine’s cool enough to check on now? | 你说引擎这会儿已经冷却了吗 |
[10:57] | Hard to say. There’s a lot of heat on this island. | 不一定 这个岛很热哦 |
[10:59] | The heat of the engine, | 引擎很热 |
[11:00] | the heat between you and me, us… | 你和我也很热 我们 |
[11:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢? |
[11:05] | -Giving in. Join me. -Giving in? What? | -放弃吧 到我这儿来 -放弃 你说啥呢 |
[11:08] | We just had a brush with death. | 我们才死里逃生 |
[11:09] | Our adrenaline and our endorphins | 我们的肾上腺素和我们的胺多酚 |
[11:11] | are running wild, let’s go with it! | 在狂奔 让我们燃烧吧 |
[11:13] | No! No, no, no! My endorphins want to go home. | 不不不 我的胺多酚告诉我它想回家 |
[11:15] | Really? Well, my endorphins think | 真的么 但我的胺多酚认为 |
[11:17] | we should take turns kissing each other’s faces. | 我们应该互相亲脸颊 |
[11:20] | You go first. | 你先亲 |
[11:22] | Okay, I’ll go first. | 好吧 那我先来 |
[11:23] | Whoa. Kurt, wrong idea. | 哇 kurt 这个主意太坏了 |
[11:25] | Cool your engines right now, buddy. | 冷静一下 伙计 |
[11:27] | Isn’t this what you want? Adventure? | 难道这不是你想要的吗 冒险 |
[11:29] | Linda, you asked the universe for help, | 琳达 你向上苍祈求帮助 |
[11:31] | and it gave you me. Namaste. | 于是你遇到了我 你好 |
[11:33] | Captain, you are not cleared for landing, capisce? | 船长 你找不到着陆点 是吗 |
[11:37] | Kiss me, Linda, and we can fly lying down. | 亲我 琳达 我们可以飞躺下来 |
[11:41] | -What the hell? -Wow, that really works. | -怎么回事 -哇 真的管用 |
[11:43] | Why would you head-butt me? | 你为什么用头撞我 |
[11:44] | I was gonna punch you, but I’m holding wine. | 我想揍你 可我正端着红酒 |
[11:46] | I can’t believe you’re rejecting me. | 你居然拒绝我 |
[11:48] | Yeah, I’m married, you idiot. | 是的 白痴 我结婚了 |
[11:50] | So are all my other clients. Ugh! | 你以为其他乘客不是么 |
[11:52] | Everything was going perfectly. | 一切顺利 |
[11:53] | What do you mean? We crash-landed. | 你几个意思 我们紧急迫降了 |
[11:56] | Kinda. | 有一点 |
[11:57] | You didn’t! | 你没有 |
[11:59] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[12:00] | That’s for faking an emergency. | 这是在模拟紧急状况 |
[12:02] | And since there’s nothing wrong with the plane, let’s go! | 既然飞机没什么问题 我们走吧 |
[12:05] | -Now! -Fine. | -现在立刻马上 -好的 |
[12:06] | Let me just put the lute back. | 让我把琵琶放回去 |
[12:08] | That there is Quippiquisset. | Quippiquisset到了 |
[12:10] | Good day for neckin’. | 祝你们亲的愉快 |
[12:11] | Don’t kiss anybody, Linda! | 不准亲任何人 琳达 |
[12:12] | Not that I think you would. | 我认为你不会 |
[12:14] | Don’t get pregnant! | 别怀孕 |
[12:15] | I want to be the baby! | 我想当最小的 |
[12:17] | No! Do get pregnant! I want a brother! | 不 一定要怀孕 我想要个弟弟 |
[12:19] | Or maybe get a dog first, to practice? | 不然先给我一条狗 练习一下 |
[12:21] | You guys want to read some mail, | 你们想要读一些信 |
[12:23] | take your mind off of things? | 让你们不去想那些事情 |
[12:25] | All right, where’d you hide your dumb flying boat? | 好吧 你把你的白痴快艇藏哪里了 |
[12:27] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[12:29] | No! No, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[12:31] | Seriously, where’s the plane? | 真心的 船在哪 |
[12:32] | I don’t know! It must have floated away! | 我不知道 肯定飘走了 |
[12:35] | What?! How the hell does that happen? | 纳尼 怎么可能 |
[12:37] | -The tide came in! -So now we’re stuck here?! | -涨潮了 -所有我们现在被困在这儿了 |
[12:39] | My plane! Oh, my God, oh, my God, my plane! | 我的船 哦天哪 天哪 我的船 |
[12:44] | You-you turd! | 你个白痴 |
[12:45] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Come on! | 喂喂喂 别这样 |
[12:46] | Help…! | 救命 |
[12:49] | Someone get me off this stinkin’ island! | 谁能把我从这恶心的岛上带走 |
[12:52] | We’re gonna starve out here, | 我们会饿死在这儿 |
[12:53] | all because you thought | 都是你的主意 |
[12:54] | I was so bored of my marriage that I would have sex | 我对我的婚姻厌倦了 我要和那些健美的 |
[12:56] | with some slimy seaplane pilot. | 船员上床 |
[12:59] | -Unbelievable. -No. We’re gonna starve | -难以置信 -不 我们要饿死了 |
[13:01] | ’cause you ate all the cheese. | 因为你把所有的芝士都给吃了 |
[13:03] | I bet that picnic wasn’t even for your mother. | 我打赌野餐不是给你妈的 |
[13:05] | Doy, Linda. Look, I’m not gonna apologize | 听着 我不会后悔 |
[13:07] | for giving women what they want. | 给那些妹子们她们想要的 |
[13:09] | Women do not want to be tricked into having sex. | 妹子们不会想要被诱惑上床 |
[13:12] | Well, when you say it like that, it sounds gross. | 你这么说太猥琐了 |
[13:14] | Listen, buster, you stay on your side of the island, | 小鬼 你呆在岛的这一边 |
[13:17] | I’ll stay on mine. | 我呆在另一边 |
[13:18] | Wait, switch sides; that side’s better. | 慢着 换一边 你那边比较好 |
[13:22] | Well, this is as far as I can take you. | 好吧 我只能帮你到这了 |
[13:24] | Time to reseal some of these envelopes. | 让我们重新封一下这些信封 |
[13:26] | Definitely a federal offense. | 这么做明显不合法 |
[13:28] | Nope, think you’re wrong there. | 不 你错了 |
[13:29] | Not if you seal ’em back up. Right, yep. | 如果你不封回去那才犯法 |
[13:32] | -You’re not gonna go tellin’ on me, are ya? -Nope. | -你不会告发我的是吗 -是的 |
[13:35] | We got to find a way to get to Quippiquisset. | 我们要想办法到Quippiquisset上去 |
[13:37] | Dinghy for four? | 四人小船 |
[13:38] | Whoa, whoa, but that’s not ours. | 但那不是我们的 |
[13:39] | Come on, Dad, suck it up. | 算了吧 爸爸 别抱怨了 |
[13:41] | We got to get to Quicky-Kiss-it | 我们得快点上它 |
[13:42] | before he quicky-kisses Mom. | 在他上妈妈之前 |
[13:44] | Sheesh, this island’s seen a lot of emergency landings. | 这岛上似乎有很多紧急迫降啊 |
[13:47] | Hey, Linda? What, Kurt?! | -琳达 -咋了 科特 |
[13:48] | You got every right to hate me. | 你有权讨厌我 |
[13:50] | Now that I’ve had a little time to think, I hate me, too. | 我想想我也挺讨厌我自己的 |
[13:53] | Yeah, ’cause you’re a jerk. | 是啊 因为你是个白痴 |
[13:54] | I’m pathetic. | 我好悲催 |
[13:55] | -I chase bored housewives. -Why? | -我最喜欢追那些对生活感到厌倦的师奶 -为什么 |
[13:58] | Because… I don’t have any love in my life. | 因为 累觉不爱 |
[14:00] | No, you don’t. | 不 你有的 |
[14:01] | I know, I don’t. I know. | 我知道我没有 |
[14:02] | I like to think there’s someone out there for everyone, | 我常常想每个人都有另一半在那等着他 |
[14:05] | but, uh… but… | 但是 额 但是 |
[14:14] | Okay, all-all right. | 行了行了 |
[14:16] | O… Uh, I know. | 好吧我懂了 |
[14:17] | O… I know. | 我懂了 |
[14:21] | Okay, shh, stop it. | 嘘 别哭了 |
[14:22] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[14:23] | All right. Come on. | 好了好了 |
[14:25] | All right, don’t be such a baby. | 别像个小孩一样 |
[14:26] | There’s probably somebody out there for you. | 肯定会有人在那等你 |
[14:28] | Some freak. | 某个怪胎 |
[14:31] | What’s wrong with you? | 你脑子烧坏啦 |
[14:32] | Your hands are soft. | 你的手好柔软 |
[14:34] | -Rub my breasts. -No! | -抚摸我的胸 -不 |
[14:38] | Why is rowing so hard? | 划船怎么这么难 |
[14:40] | Are we even moving? | 你确定我们在动 |
[14:41] | Tidal wave! | 小心浪 |
[14:43] | Here comes another one. | 又来一波 |
[14:44] | What is with these waves? | 这些海浪咋回事 |
[14:46] | They just keep coming! | 他们只是不断的涌来 |
[14:48] | -There she is! Linda! -Bob? | -她在那 琳达 -鲍勃 |
[14:50] | Kids? You found us! | 孩子们 你们找到我们了 |
[14:52] | -Kids, stay in the boat. -It’s a dinghy. | -孩子们 呆在船上 -小木筏而已 |
[14:54] | -Get your hands off her, Upskirt Kurt! -Huh? | -把你的手从她身上拿开 暴露狂Krut -哈 |
[14:57] | My-my hands are nowhere near her. | 我 我的手离她十万八千里呢 |
[14:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:00] | You know what I mean! | 你别装傻 |
[15:01] | Easy, friend. | 冷静点 朋友 |
[15:02] | We’re not friends! | 我们不是朋友 |
[15:03] | You think we’re friends? Yes, I do. | -你认为我们是朋友 -是啊 |
[15:05] | Are you seeing how tan this guy is? | 你看到这货有多黑么 |
[15:07] | That’s all I’m seeing. | 就像我看到的那样 |
[15:08] | Careful, Dad. | 爸爸 小心 |
[15:08] | Watch out for his big, strong tan hands. | 小心他那又大又粗又黑的手 |
[15:10] | Hey, hey, guy. | 喂喂 伙计 |
[15:11] | Let me tell you something… | 我告诉你吧 |
[15:14] | guy! | 伙计 |
[15:15] | In a second. | 等下 |
[15:16] | I just got to catch my breath. | 让我喘口气 |
[15:19] | Rowing is really hard. | 划船真的好难 |
[15:20] | But you make it look so easy, Dad. | 但你划的真好 爸爸 |
[15:21] | No, you don’t. You look horrible. | 才怪 你看上去好恐怖 |
[15:23] | Oh, God, Mom’s gonna leave you for Kurt. | 上帝呀 妈妈要投向科特的怀抱了 |
[15:26] | stay on your side. | 在你那边呆着 |
[15:29] | You punched my butt! | 你打到我屁股了 |
[15:30] | What is it with you people? | 你们这些人怎么回事 |
[15:31] | What were you even aiming for? | 你到底为啥 |
[15:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:34] | The rowing really killed me. | 划船要把我累死了 |
[15:35] | I can’t raise my hands very high. | 我的手举不高 |
[15:37] | Lin, did he try anything? | 琳达 他试图碰你了吗 |