时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Why aren’t you guys in costume? | 你们怎么不穿角色服呢 |
[00:29] | No one’s gonna give you candy without a costume. | 不穿是要不到糖的 |
[00:31] | Oh, is that how trick-or-treating works, Darryl? | “不给糖就捣蛋”是这样玩的吗 达瑞尔 |
[00:34] | – Yes. – How do we get the candy? | -是呀 -那要怎么要到糖呢 |
[00:36] | – You put on a costume, – Okay. | -先穿上角色服 -好 |
[00:37] | and you go door to door. | 然后挨家挨户敲门 |
[00:38] | Oh, no! We put on a costume! | 不是吧 我们要穿角色服 |
[00:40] | Relax! We’ve got the costume of costumes. | 拜托 我们有最最狂拽的角色服 |
[00:43] | No need for the attitude, Louise. | 别这样怪声怪气的 露易丝 |
[00:44] | I just don’t want you to not have candy. | 我只是不想让你两手空空 |
[00:45] | I know, Darryl. | 我知道 达瑞尔 |
[00:46] | Concern’s coming from a good place. | 我是好心提醒你 |
[00:47] | We’re going as a Chinese dragon. | 我们要扮成一条中国龙 |
[00:49] | They’ll be five of us inside. | 我们五个一起 |
[00:51] | But we’ll say there’s ten of us. | 不过跟别人就说有十个人在里面 |
[00:52] | It’s a trick to get more treats. | 这是获得更多糖果的小花招 |
[00:54] | We’ll be swimming in nougat. | 我们要在牛轧糖海洋里畅游 |
[00:55] | I remember when I thought group costumes were a good idea. | 我以前也觉得多人一服的主意很棒 |
[00:57] | Too much work! | 不过那样太费事了 |
[00:59] | And not enough friends. | 而且我也没有那么多朋友 |
[01:00] | I’ll admit, it’s ambitious, | 我们确实野心很大 |
[01:01] | but we have our best people on it. | 不过我们有高手帮忙 |
[01:03] | Why do we even have to do this? | 为啥我们非得做这东西不可 |
[01:05] | Come on, is it so hard to glue things? | 好啦 粘个东西有那么难吗 |
[01:07] | And run a restaurant? Yeah, it is. | 还要一边经营餐馆 是的 很难 |
[01:09] | Well, this is what parents do. | 可家长就得做这种事情 |
[01:10] | They glue crap on stuff for their kids! So glue! | 为孩子粘七粘八的 少废话快粘 |
[01:13] | – We got a lot of stuff. – I’m gluing. | -还有好多呢 -我在粘了 |
[01:14] | – Glue, glue, glue, glue! – Okay, I said… | -粘粘粘粘 -我说了… |
[01:15] | Please don’t chant glue. | 别唱出来行吗 |
[01:16] | And glue and glue and glue! | 我粘我粘我粘 |
[01:18] | I think I’m too old to trick-or-treat. | 我想我已经过了要糖的年纪了 |
[01:20] | Next year I’m going cold turkey. | 明年我就不玩了 |
[01:21] | When you go from tween to teen, | 当你的年龄变成两位数 |
[01:23] | you say goodbye to Halloween. | 万圣节已在灯火阑珊处 |
[01:24] | You’re never too old for trick-or-treating. | 多大都可以过万圣节 |
[01:26] | Or holding hands with dad. | 也可以牵老爸的手 |
[01:28] | When I say “Lou”, you say “Eez”. | 我说”露” 你说”易丝” |
[01:30] | – Lou! – Oh, God. | -露 -苍天 |
[01:32] | – Where is she? – When I say Lou, you say Eez! | -她在哪儿 -我说露 你说易丝 |
[01:34] | Lou… | 露 |
[01:35] | Who’s that? | 谁呀 |
[01:35] | It’s Millie Frock. | 米莉·弗洛克 |
[01:37] | She wants to be my friend | 她想成为我的朋友 |
[01:39] | or be me or be a rap duo with me. | 或是成为我 或是成为我的说唱小伙伴 |
[01:41] | That’s nice. | 很好嘛 |
[01:41] | No, it’s not nice, Tina! | 不 根本不好 蒂娜 |
[01:43] | It’s not nice at all. | 我整个人都不好了 |
[01:44] | Lou… | 露 |
[01:45] | – Eez! – Aah! No! | -易丝 -不要啊 |
[01:46] | Oh, hi, Louise. | 你好 露易丝 |
[01:48] | Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. | 挠挠 挠挠 挠挠 挠挠 |
[01:49] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[01:50] | What are you dressed as? | 你这扮的是啥 |
[01:52] | Remember? Remember our plan? | 记得吗 我们的计划 |
[01:53] | You don’t remember our plan? | 你不记得我们的计划了吗 |
[01:54] | You be dust, I’ll be bunny. | 你演灰尘 我演兔 |
[01:56] | Dust bunny! | 灰尘兔 |
[02:00] | That is not our plan, Millie. | 那不是我们的计划 米莉 |
[02:02] | We didn’t have a plan. | 我们根本没有计划 |
[02:03] | And even if we did, | 即使我们有计划 |
[02:05] | even if we did get together and sit down, | 即使我们真的坐在一起 |
[02:07] | get some blueprints out, | 喝了杯咖啡 |
[02:08] | have a cup of coffee, | 制定了个计划 |
[02:09] | why would I want to be dust? | 为啥我会想要扮成灰尘呢 |
[02:11] | Dust! | 灰尘 |
[02:11] | So you could be bunny? Why? | 好让你扮成兔子吗 这是为啥 |
[02:14] | That’s exactly what dust would say. | 这正是灰尘会说的话 |
[02:16] | Goodbye. | 回见 |
[02:23] | Can’t help but notice | 我注意到 |
[02:24] | you’re not playing the Halloween Scream CD I gave you. | 你没有放那张我送你的万圣节尖叫专辑 |
[02:27] | Uh, you know, I didn’t want to wear it out | 你懂的 我不想太早把它给听坏了 |
[02:28] | before the kids started coming around. | 孩子们还没回来呢 |
[02:29] | Where is it? You have to… Oh! | 放哪儿了 你得… |
[02:31] | – It’s right there! Behind you! – Oh, great. | -那儿呢 在你后面 -好极了 |
[02:32] | Well, it can’t play itself, Bob. | 它自己可放不了 鲍勃 |
[02:34] | You got to put it on and hit “Play”. | 你得把它放上去 然后按”播放” |
[02:35] | Bobby, come on. | 鲍鲍 快去 |
[02:36] | Play the sounds of the holiday. | 来点节日音乐 |
[02:37] | Well, we don’t need to right now, Teddy. | 好吧 现在没必要放 泰迪 |
[02:39] | -Why not? -We’ll wait till the kids come. | -为啥 -等孩子们回来再放 |
[02:41] | – Why? – Fine. | -为啥 -好吧 |
[02:42] | I’ll just put it in. | 我去放 |
[02:47] | I’m spooked. | 我被吓着了 |
[02:48] | Now you’re all set for trick-or-treaters in a couple of hours. | 现在大家都等着捣蛋鬼们回来吧 |
[02:51] | Wait, what time is it? | 等一下 现在几点了 |
[02:52] | Oh, my God, Bobby, the kids’ll be home any minute! | 天啊鲍鲍 孩子们马上就要回来了 |
[02:54] | And the costume’s not even close to finished. | 这角色服还没点眉目 |
[02:55] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[02:56] | I don’t know. How about let them finish it? | 我不知道 让他们自己做如何 |
[02:58] | Mort, Teddy, wha-what are you doing right now? | 莫特 泰迪 你们两个在干嘛呢 |
[03:00] | Adjusting myself without anyone noticing. | 我在默默勃起 |
[03:02] | Watching Mort adjust himself. | 我在看他勃起 |
[03:04] | Grab some glue. Gonna be our Halloween elves! | 拿上胶水 来给我们帮帮忙吧 |
[03:06] | Come on, you don’t have to be good, | 来吧 不求质量 |
[03:07] | you just have to be fast. | 只求速度 |
[03:08] | Why can’t all women want that? | 要是女人都这么想就好了 |
[03:10] | All right, we’ll go home, | 好 我们回家去 |
[03:11] | finish the costume and hit the streets. | 做完角色服 穿上街显摆显摆 |
[03:13] | Oh, I need to grab the dragon eyes from the fort. | 我得去堡垒里拿下龙眼 |
[03:16] | Why are they in the fort? | 为啥在堡垒里 |
[03:17] | I spray-painted them in there. | 我在那里喷的漆 |
[03:21] | Fine, we’ll swing by the fort. | 好吧 那就去趟堡垒 |
[03:22] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[03:23] | Fort, fort, fort! | 堡垒 堡垒 堡垒 |
[03:24] | Fort? | 堡垒 |
[03:26] | I didn’t peg you guys as the forting type. | 没想到你们几个还会搭建堡垒呢 |
[03:27] | Oh, we fort. | 我们当然会了 |
[03:29] | We fort big-time. | 而且水准超高 |
[03:34] | After you. | 您请 |
[03:35] | Uh… I don’t know. | 我有点怕 |
[03:36] | I got this thing about being in small spaces. | 我不太敢待在狭小的空间 |
[03:38] | Oh, you’re gonna be fine, Darryl. | 没事的 达瑞尔 |
[03:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:40] | When you come out of here, | 等你出来以后 |
[03:41] | you’re gonna be afraid of this small space… | 你怕的就是另一个狭小空间了 |
[03:44] | that is the world. | 那就是这个世界 |
[03:45] | Hey Lou Lou, where are you you? | 露露 你在哪里里 |
[03:48] | Oh no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[03:49] | – She’s right here. – I’m looking at her. | -她在这儿呢 -我看着她呢 |
[03:51] | Shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[03:53] | Quick, inside! | 快点藏到里面 |
[03:56] | Hey, are we gonna play in the fort before we go trick-or-treating? ‘Cause, uh… | 我们去要糖前要在这里玩一会儿吗 |
[03:59] | Louise, you, you shut the door before I could even get in. | 露易丝 门被你关上 我进不去了 |
[04:02] | Oh, sorry, Millie, we’re at capacity, so… | 抱歉 米莉 这里满了 |
[04:05] | You always say that. | 你总这么说 |
[04:06] | Now, come on, let me in! | 好了 让我进去 |
[04:07] | Yeah, ah, God, I sure wish I could | 老天 我也希望你能进来 |
[04:09] | but it’s kind of a one-in, one-out situation. | 不过这样的话就得有人出去 |
[04:12] | The fire marshal’s on our ass. | 没办法 这是硬性规定 |
[04:14] | You understand, Millie. | 你懂的 米莉 |
[04:16] | Well, I’ll wait. | 好吧 那我等着 |
[04:17] | Or-Or you could come back later, too. | 或 或者可以等会儿再来 |
[04:19] | We’ll be here a while. | 我们还要再待一阵儿 |
[04:20] | It’ll thin out in a bit. | 过会儿就不挤了 |
[04:21] | I’ll get some more dust for our costumes! | 那我去给我们的角色服多弄点灰来 |
[04:23] | Dust bunny, think about it. | 灰尘兔 考虑一下嘛 |
[04:25] | Seriously, think about it. | 说真的 考虑一下 |
[04:26] | Okay, yeah. I’m knocking it around in my head right now. | 好的 我这会儿正想着呢 |
[04:28] | I think it’s gonna be awesome! | 我觉得这主意相当不错 |
[04:30] | All right, Millie. | 好了 米莉 |
[04:31] | It’s gonna be great! | 相当出彩 |
[04:32] | Bye, babe. | 别了宝贝儿 |
[04:34] | Whew, that was close. | 好险啊 |
[04:35] | Hurry up and get the dragon eyes before crazy comes back. | 赶紧去拿龙眼 趁那疯子没回来前 |
[04:38] | This fort is amazing. | 这座堡垒太赞了 |
[04:40] | I only feel a little claustrophobic. | 我只感到了一点幽闭恐惧感 |
[04:42] | This would be a great place to go | 以后我妈让我出来玩玩 |
[04:43] | when my mom tells me to go play outside. | 我就来这个绝赞堡垒 |
[04:45] | All right, come on. | 好 来 |
[04:46] | We’ll give you the quickie tour. | 我们带你快速参观一下 |
[04:47] | This is Gene’s room. | 这是吉恩的房间 |
[04:48] | – There’s some odor. – Yes. | -不太好闻啊 -没错 |
[04:50] | – Found them! – And now the upstairs. | -找到了 -现在上楼 |
[04:52] | There’s an upstairs? | 还有楼上 |
[04:53] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[04:55] | This is Tina’s room. | 这是蒂娜的房间 |
[04:57] | You can really feel the insecurity. | 是不是很没安全感 |
[04:59] | I think it’s nice. | 我感觉挺好的 |
[05:00] | You don’t think it’s nice? | 你不觉得吗 |
[05:01] | No, no, it’s nice. It’s nice. | 不不 挺好的挺好的 |
[05:03] | Voila? | 看啊 |
[05:04] | Parlor de la Louise. | 这是露易丝的房间[法语] |
[05:07] | Lovely view. | 视野好棒 |
[05:09] | The light’s bad for the upholstery. | 光线照射不利于室内装潢保养 |
[05:11] | True, fading. It is an issue. | 没错 会退色 这是个问题 |
[05:13] | So, what house will be the first stop | 那么 蒂娜的万圣节巡回告别会 |
[05:14] | on Tina’s farewell trick-or-treating tour? | 第一站要拜访哪家呢 |
[05:16] | Leave that to me. | 交给我吧 |
[05:17] | This town might suck at Halloween, | 这座小城也许每到万圣节时都很糟糕 |
[05:19] | but not if you have this. | 但有这个就不会啦 |
[05:20] | I give you– the Treasure Trail. | 这个是 糖果地图 |
[05:24] | It took phone-polling, mailing-lists, | 综合了电话调查 邮件名单 |
[05:27] | and a blog I follow called Candy Randy. | 还有我一直跟进的一个博客 糖果蓝迪 |
[05:29] | So houses with stars are? | 带星星的房子是 |
[05:31] | Those are must-visits. | 必须拜访户 |
[05:32] | – And houses with an X? – Must-avoids. | -带叉的呢 -必须躲远户 |
[05:34] | I’m talking raisins, pencils, | 他们只给你葡萄干 铅笔 |
[05:36] | hand sanitizer, baby apples. | 洗手液 小苹果 |
[05:37] | Sayonara, raisins. | 再见了 葡萄干 |
[05:39] | Old grapes aren’t candy! | 蔫掉的葡萄才不是糖果呢 |
[05:43] | – Do you guys hear that? – What the…? | -你们听到了吗 -搞毛… |
[05:52] | Kids, kids inside! | 有小孩 有小孩在里面 |
[05:53] | Precious kids! | 可爱的小孩 |
[05:54] | Yeah, Dino, I’m coming, I’m coming. | 好的 笛诺 我这就来我这就来 |
[05:57] | I just parked. | 刚停好车 |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:59] | I can leave it in the alley all night, | 我的车在这儿停一整晚都行 |
[06:01] | no one ever comes back here. Yeah, I’m in costume. | 没人会回来这条街的 我穿角色服了 |
[06:03] | They were all out of Draculas | 德拉库拉的服装都卖光了 |
[06:04] | so I’m a fruit head or something. | 所以我就弄了个水果头什么的 |
[06:06] | Did he just say he’s parking here all night? | 他刚才是不是说要停在这里一整晚 |
[06:08] | That’s what he said! | 是的没错 |
[06:09] | Oh, my God. We’re trapped. | 我的天啊 我们被困住了 |
[06:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:23] | Weak spots, find the weak spots! | 突破口 快找突破口 |
[06:25] | We can’t be totally boxed in here. | 这儿不可能没有突破口的 |
[06:27] | Concrete. | 水泥 |
[06:29] | Metal. | 钢筋 |
[06:30] | Concrete! | 水泥 |
[06:30] | And truck. | 卡车 |
[06:31] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[06:32] | Until that truck moves. | 除非那辆卡车开走 |
[06:33] | Which it’s not until tomorrow! | 那要明天了 |
[06:35] | Oh, man, I’m starting to freak out here. | 天啊 我要崩溃了 |
[06:38] | Hello? It’s later! | 有人吗 已经过了一会儿了 |
[06:39] | Oh, Millie. | 米莉 |
[06:40] | Millie, Millie, Millie, Millie, Millie. | 米莉 米莉 米莉 米莉 |
[06:42] | Louise, you in there? | 露易丝 你在里面吗 |
[06:43] | I am! Millie, you have to get us out of here. | 在 米莉 你得把我们弄出去 |
[06:45] | Go for help! The truck pinned us in. | 去求助 这卡车把我们堵在里面了 |
[06:47] | Someone needs to move it! | 得找人移开它 |
[06:49] | What? Oh, yeah. | 什么 哦 是 |
[06:51] | Get the fire department! And the police! | 找消防队 还有警察 |
[06:53] | Just get everybody! | 都找来 |
[06:54] | Oh, sure! Hey, Louise. | 当然 对了 露易丝 |
[06:56] | Hey, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[06:57] | let’s get bunk beds and live in the forest. | 我们弄个双层床去森林里住吧 |
[07:01] | Or matching Murphy beds that fold up into trees! | 或是一对折叠床 放在树上 |
[07:03] | Millie, this is Gene! | 米莉 我是吉恩 |
[07:05] | Hey, could you go for help? | 你能去求助吗 |
[07:07] | Oh yeah, I’m going to. | 好 马上去 |
[07:08] | Hey, when I say Lou, you say Eez. | 我说露 你说易丝 |
[07:11] | Lou! | 露 |
[07:12] | Eez. Okay. That was fun. | 易丝 好吧 真好玩 |
[07:14] | You can go now. | 你可以去了 |
[07:15] | – Lou! – Eez. | -露 -易丝 |
[07:16] | Okay, that is enough of that. | 好了 差不多了 |
[07:18] | – Lou. – Eez. That’s plenty. | -露 -易丝 够了够了 |
[07:20] | – Lou… – Eez, Eez, Eez! | -露 -易丝 易丝 易丝 |
[07:22] | Go get some help, you frickin’ nutcase! | 去找人帮忙 你个疯子 |
[07:24] | You creepy stalker psycho kook! | 你个变态跟踪狂 |
[07:26] | Can you not understand a hint? | 你不懂什么叫婉拒吗 |
[07:28] | Go… get… help! | 去 求 助 |
[07:30] | Oh, wow. I see. | 我懂了 |
[07:32] | I see you don’t like me, huh? | 你不喜欢我 对吗 |
[07:34] | Of course I don’t! Who would? | 当然不喜欢 谁会喜欢你 |
[07:35] | Who would?! | 谁会 |
[07:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[07:38] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[07:39] | This is Gene again. | 我是吉恩 |
[07:40] | We think you’re terrific. | 我们觉得你超赞的 |
[07:41] | Did you do something with your hair? | 你头发是怎么弄的 |
[07:43] | You look great. | 看起来棒极了 |
[07:44] | You seem real strong. You been working out? | 你看起来挺结实 平时在锻炼吗 |
[07:46] | Louise, can you tell me this? | 露易丝 你能告诉我 |
[07:47] | If dust hits the ground | 如果灰尘掉在地上 |
[07:49] | and no one’s around to hear it, | 周围没有人 |
[07:50] | does it make a sound? | 它会发出声音吗 |
[07:51] | I don’t know, Millie. | 米莉 我不知道 |
[07:53] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不会发出声音 |
[07:54] | So, I guess what I’m saying is | 所以我想说的是 |
[07:56] | have fun spending Halloween in a box. | 祝你们在小黑箱里度过愉快的万圣节 |
[08:01] | Good one, Millie. | 说得好 米莉 |
[08:04] | Silly Millie. | 傻米莉 |
[08:07] | That was good. | 说的真好 |
[08:08] | – How’s it coming, Teddy? – Great, Lin! | -怎么样 泰迪 -很好 琳 |
[08:11] | All done. | 完工 |
[08:12] | – Teddy, is that it? Yeah, it’s a dragon spike. | -就这样吗 -对 这是龙刺 |
[08:14] | – For the back. – Yeah, I know, Teddy. | -长背上的 -我知道 泰迪 |
[08:16] | You’re supposed to have 20 done by now! | 你应该已经完成20个才对 |
[08:18] | Bobby, how’s that foot coming? | 鲍鲍 脚怎么样了 |
[08:20] | Foot? I’m working on the tail. | 脚 我一直在弄尾巴啊 |
[08:22] | I’m doing the tail! | 我在弄尾巴 |
[08:23] | You’re supposed to do the foot! | 你应该做脚 |
[08:24] | No, you said, “Bob, do the tail.” | 不对 你说 “鲍勃 你做尾巴” |
[08:27] | I know because I remember thinking, | 我记得很清楚 因为当时我在想 |
[08:28] | “You can’t tail me what to do.” | “你凭什么使唤[与尾巴一词同音]我” |
[08:32] | – Teddy? – That’s funny. | -泰迪 -很好笑 |
[08:34] | No, it’s not! | 不 不好笑 |
[08:34] | And I’m doing the tail! | 我在做尾巴 |
[08:36] | My tail’s better than yours! | 我的尾巴比你的好 |
[08:38] | Ah… Yours is really good. | 你的还真挺好 |
[08:40] | Yeah, I know it is. | 我知道 |
[08:41] | All right, fine! I’ll do the foot. | 好吧 行 我做脚 |
[08:42] | Pass me the sequins. | 把亮片给我 |
[08:43] | I would, but we’re all out because someone | 我也想给你 但用完了 |
[08:45] | that’s my wife has no concept | 因为某人 也就是我老婆 |
[08:47] | of how many sequins she’s using! | 压根没概念自己用了多少亮片 |
[08:49] | Are you talking about me? | 你在说我吗 |
[08:50] | God, yes. | 老天 是 |
[08:51] | – Just go get some more! – Fine! | -再去弄点来 -好嘛 |
[08:53] | Great! | 很好 |
[08:54] | This might not be a great time, | 现在说可能时机不太恰当 |
[08:56] | but I also made a tail. | 但我也做了尾巴 |
[08:59] | We can not miss Halloween! | 我们不能错过万圣节 |
[09:02] | This is all your fault, Louise! | 露易丝 都是你的错 |
[09:03] | You were mean to Millie and now we’re stranded! | 你对米莉那么刻薄 现在我们被困这了 |
[09:05] | Yeah! She seems… | 对 她当时 |
[09:06] | really cool. | 真的很酷 |
[09:08] | Okay, I’m hearing a lot of blame | 好吧 现在大家都在 |
[09:09] | being thrown around loosey goosey right now. | 不分青红皂白埋怨我了 |
[09:12] | Somebody’s in friend jail. | 有人被朋友嫌弃了 |
[09:15] | Somebody’s in friend jail. | 有人被朋友嫌弃了 |
[09:17] | And friend jail lasts forever. | 一朝被嫌弃 永不得翻身 |
[09:19] | – Hey, Millie. – Oh, don’t mind me. | -嗨 米莉 -别理我 |
[09:22] | I’m just collecting spiders for an experiment. | 我在为一项实验收集蜘蛛 |
[09:25] | Cool, I collect porcelain horses. | 真好 我收集陶瓷马 |
[09:26] | I experiment with where I put them on my dresser. | 我在实验该把它们放在我梳妆台的哪儿 |
[09:29] | Well, this experiment is called | 这项实验的名称叫 |
[09:30] | “See how much you freak out | “如果我把蜘蛛放进 |
[09:32] | “when I release spiders | 你们被困的堡垒里 |
[09:33] | into the fort you’re trapped in.” | 你们会有多害怕” |
[09:38] | Seal it up, Gene! Seal it! | 快封死 吉恩 封死 |
[09:40] | I have a thing about spiders! | 我特怕蜘蛛 |
[09:41] | You have a thing about everything! | 你什么都怕 |
[09:43] | But especially spiders. They’re scary. | 但尤其怕蜘蛛 太恐怖了 |
[09:48] | Andy’s still in there! Let him out! | 安迪还在那边 放他进来 |
[09:50] | We can’t! | 不行 |
[09:50] | Then we’d all get spidered! | 我们都会被蜘蛛咬的 |
[09:53] | I’ll never forget you, Andy. | 安迪 我永远都不会忘记你 |
[09:55] | I’ll be with you | 每次你照镜子时 |
[09:56] | every time you look in the mirror. | 我都与你同在 |
[09:58] | – What? – ‘Cause we look alike. | -啥 -因为我们长得一样啊 |
[10:01] | Never mind! | 算了 |
[10:02] | No, I get it now! | 我听懂了 |
[10:03] | I didn’t want those to be my last words! | 我不想那句话成我的遗言 |
[10:07] | – Why?! – Wait a minute. | -为什么 -等等 |
[10:10] | Wait a minute. What the…? | 等等 咋… |
[10:12] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[10:13] | Andy, get up. | 安迪 起来 |
[10:14] | They’re fake spiders. | 是假蜘蛛 |
[10:17] | I thought I was a goner. | 我还以为我死定了 |
[10:18] | I felt you die. | 我感觉你已经死过一回了 |
[10:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:24] | We’re closed. | 关门了 |
[10:25] | What? No, no, no. I’m-I’m making a dragon. | 啥 不 不 我在做龙 |
[10:27] | For my kids. | 给孩子们做的 |
[10:27] | We’re-we’re halfway through, | 我们都做到一半了 |
[10:28] | we just need another bag to finish. | 就差一袋亮片了 |
[10:30] | When you wait until the last minute | 谁让你非得等到最后一刻 |
[10:31] | to buy art supplies, you pay the price! | 才来买 活该 |
[10:34] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[10:35] | You heard her, Bob Fussy. | 你都听到了 挑三拣四先生 |
[10:38] | – We’re closed. – Bob Fussy? | -关门了 -挑三拣四先生 |
[10:39] | Look, I just need one bag. That’s it. | 我只要一袋 仅此而已 |
[10:41] | Oh! Bob Fussy doesn’t need more than one bag. | 挑三拣四先生说他只要一袋 |
[10:44] | Oh! I’m not Bob Fussy! | 我不是挑三拣四先生 |
[10:46] | I’m making a costume for my… Ooh. | 我要帮孩子做服… |
[10:47] | Ooh. I’m just taking these. Here’s money. | 我拿走了 钱给你 |
[10:49] | – No, no! – Ooh, Mr. Bob Fussy… | -不行 -挑三拣四先生 |
[10:51] | …just running away! | 逃跑了 |
[10:54] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[10:55] | Stop! | 停 |
[10:56] | Yes, I hear you honking! | 我听到你按喇叭了 |
[10:57] | I’m just trying to make a costume for my kids! | 我只是想给孩子做套万圣节服装 |
[11:00] | It’s a dragon! | 我做的是条龙 |
[11:02] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[11:03] | Oh, and what are you dressed as? | 你们扮的是什么 |
[11:05] | We switched shirts. | 我们互换了衣服 |
[11:07] | – I’m Ollie. – I’m Andy. | -我扮奥利 -我扮安迪 |
[11:08] | Here’s a rusted nine volt battery for you. | 给你生锈的九伏特电池 |
[11:11] | And a used coffee filter for you. | 给你用过的咖啡滤纸 |
[11:12] | – Thanks. – Happy Halloween. | -谢谢 -万圣节快乐 |
[11:14] | – Want to trade? – Yeah. | -想交换吗 -好 |
[11:15] | This is a mockery! | 这根本就是自欺欺人 |
[11:16] | But I will take a coffee filter. | 不过咖啡滤纸我要了 |
[11:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:19] | This isn’t how I wanted | 我可不想我最后一个万圣节 |
[11:20] | to spend my last Halloween, Louise. | 这样过 露易丝 |
[11:22] | I’m handing out batteries | 我居然在满是吉恩屁味儿的 |
[11:23] | in a box full of Gene’s farts. | 小黑箱里发电池 |
[11:25] | It’s not full yet! | 还没有满 |
[11:30] | Why is my butt wet? | 我的屁股怎么湿了 |
[11:31] | Butts get wet, Tina. It’s what they do. | 蒂娜 屁股本来就会湿 很正常 |
[11:33] | Or maybe it’s from that. | 也许是因为这个 |
[11:37] | Must be garbage juice from the dumpster next door. | 应该是隔壁垃圾箱的垃圾汁 |
[11:40] | I’m getting pinto beans, some sandpaper… | 我尝到了斑豆 砂纸… |
[11:43] | Guys, we just found our way out. | 同志们 我们有出路了 |
[11:46] | Gene, is she out there? What do you hear? | 吉恩 她在外面吗 听到什么没 |
[11:48] | Nothing. Except for Tina’s breathing. | 没 除了蒂娜的呼吸声 |
[11:51] | You picking that up? | 你听到了哦 |
[11:52] | Loud and loud. | 响得跟在飞机场似的 |
[11:53] | All right, Andy, Ollie. | 好 安迪 奥利 |
[11:55] | You two and me are the only ones small enough | 只有你俩和我的体形 |
[11:58] | to fit through that hole in the dumpster. | 能从这个洞里钻出去 |
[11:59] | I would go, but I’m master-minding this. | 我也想去 但我得坐镇指挥 |
[12:02] | So one of you two should go. | 所以你们中挑一个去 |
[12:02] | Which one of you was born first? | 谁先出生的 |
[12:04] | – I was. – I came in second. | -我 -我第二个出来的 |
[12:06] | All right then, Ollie, squeeze into the dumpster, | 好吧 奥利 钻进垃圾堆 |
[12:07] | burrow through the trash, jump out and run for help. | 在垃圾中杀出一条血路逃出去找帮手 |
[12:09] | Just like when you came out of your mom. Got it? | 就跟你从你妈肚子里出来时一样 明白 |
[12:11] | What did she mean by “Came out of our mom?” | 什么叫”从我们妈肚子里出来” |
[12:14] | Okay, Ollie, get in there. Go, go, go, go. | 好了 奥利 去吧 去去去去 |
[12:18] | We just got to get out of here, man. | 我们得出去 |
[12:19] | Whatever it takes. Getting so cramped in here. | 不惜一切代价 这里太憋屈了 |
[12:21] | Okay, you really don’t need to take your pants off. | 那你也没必要脱裤子啊 |
[12:23] | I wish you were right. | 最好是 |
[12:29] | Oh, hi. | 你好呀 |
[12:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:33] | How could Millie have possibly | 米莉怎么可能 |
[12:34] | known about our plan? | 知道我们的计划 |
[12:35] | We whispered the whole time! | 我们声音一直很小 |
[12:38] | Well, there’s only one explanation, isn’t there? | 只有一种解释不是吗 |
[12:40] | One of you, in this room… | 你们中有一个人 |
[12:42] | in this sacred fort… | 这神圣堡垒里的某人 |
[12:44] | is a rat! | 是奸细 |
[12:49] | Oh, yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. One of you is. | 对 对 其中一人是 |
[12:50] | Can you just tell me who it is? | 能告诉我是谁吗 |
[12:52] | No. | 不能 |
[12:52] | Millie! | 米莉 |
[12:59] | So, which one of you is the rat? | 谁是奸细 |
[13:02] | Tina, this is your last Halloween ever. | 蒂娜 这是你最后一次万圣节 |
[13:05] | You ratted us out to Millie | 所以你向米莉出卖了我们 |
[13:06] | so we’d never have to leave, didn’t you? | 这样我们就永远不用出去了 对吗 |
[13:08] | What? I-I want to get out more than anyone. | 什么 我是最想出去的人了 |
[13:10] | My childhood is slipping through my candy-less fingers. | 我的童年正从没讨到糖果的手指间溜走呢 |
[13:13] | Maybe Gene’s the rat. | 我看吉恩才是内奸 |
[13:14] | Oh, please, let’s just calm down and take a spray paint nap. | 得了 我们先冷静下来 睡个小觉 |
[13:18] | Darryl, why are you wearing your backpack? | 达瑞尔 你背着包干什么 |
[13:21] | Why are you wearing your backpack, Darryl? | 你为什么背着包 达瑞尔 |
[13:23] | Answer the question. | 快回答 |
[13:25] | I just want to make sure I don’t lose it. | 我只是怕把它弄丢了 |
[13:26] | Oh, really? You don’t want to lose it? | 是吗 不想搞丢 |
[13:28] | Because you think you’re getting out of here? | 因为你觉得自己能出去了 |
[13:30] | I am! Millie, let me out of here! | 是的 米莉 快让我出去 |
[13:31] | I did my part, you do yours! | 我照你说的做了 你得兑现诺言 |
[13:33] | She’s not letting you out, Darryl. | 她不会放你出去的 达瑞尔 |
[13:34] | You fool! Why would you do this? | 你个笨蛋 为什么要这样做 |
[13:37] | I’m weak, Louise. | 我很怕 露易丝 |
[13:39] | I’m weak. | 我很怕 |
[13:40] | “Dear Millie, I need candy. | 亲爱的米莉 我需要糖果 |
[13:42] | “Also I will need to poo soon. | 而且我还很想上大号 |
[13:44] | Please let me out.” | 请放我出去 |
[13:45] | “Dear Darryl, | 亲爱的达瑞尔 |
[13:45] | “Help me help you poo. | 助我者即可上大号 |
[13:47] | “Be my man on the inside. | 当我的内应 |
[13:49] | Love, Millie.” | 爱你的 米莉 |
[13:51] | I couldn’t let the Treasure Trail go to waste! | 我不能让糖果地图无用武之地 |
[13:53] | If you hadn’t told her about our escape plan, | 要是你没向她报告我们的逃跑计划 |
[13:55] | we could have used our plan to escape! | 我们本来是可以利用那计划逃跑的 |
[13:58] | Oh, that’s so obvious now, isn’t it? | 你现在来当马后炮了 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry it’s hard for me to think when my pants are off. | 我不穿裤子很难正常思考是我不对 |
[14:03] | I just want candy! | 可我只是想要糖果 |
[14:05] | All right, all right. It’s okay, Darryl. | 好了 好了 没关系 达瑞尔 |
[14:08] | You didn’t know what you were doing. | 你也不是故意的 |
[14:09] | – Huh, buddy? – No. | -对吧 兄弟 -我不是 |
[14:10] | – My pants are off. – Yeah. | -我裤子掉了 -我懂 |
[14:12] | So, what do we do with a snitch? | 现在 我们怎么处置告密者 |
[14:16] | You did the crime, now you do the time. | 犯罪者该罚 |
[14:18] | Andy and Ollie… | 安迪 奥利 |
[14:19] | Burp ‘n Blow. | 上嗝刑 |
[14:23] | Poor bastard. | 受着吧 |
[14:24] | That smells nice. | 味道挺不错的 |
[14:25] | You guys eat sherbet? | 你们吃冰冻果子露了吗 |
[14:26] | Cucumber soap. | 我吃了黄瓜味的香皂 |
[14:27] | I ate a flower. | 我吃了一朵花 |
[14:29] | This is the one day you don’t eat | 你们为啥偏偏今天午饭又不吃 |
[14:30] | peanut butter and tuna for lunch? | 花生酱和金枪鱼了 |
[14:31] | You ruined Burp n’ Blow torture! | 你们把嗝刑搞砸了 |
[14:34] | It’s pretty bad. | 好失败 |
[14:35] | It’s not. It’s fun. It’s festive. | 怎么会 多有趣 多喜庆 |
[14:37] | – No. – It looks like it’s from China. | -并没有 -一看就像是从中国来的 |
[14:39] | No, China would be furious about this dragon. | 中国人看到这只龙会发脾气的 |
[14:42] | They love dragons there. | 中国人可是很爱龙的 |
[14:43] | Hey, where are the kids? | 孩子们都到哪儿去了 |
[14:44] | They should’ve been home by now. | 他们现在应该回家了呀 |
[14:45] | Oh, my God, they’re lost! | 天呐 他们走丢了 |
[14:47] | Not on Halloween! | 怎么偏偏在万圣节 |
[14:48] | – Lin, easy. – They’re dead. | -别紧张 琳 -他们死了 |
[14:49] | – No, they’re not dead. – They’re dead. | -不 他们没死 -他们死了 |
[14:50] | No, I know it, they’re dead. | 不 我知道 他们死了 |
[14:52] | No, I bet they’re in that fort they built. | 不 他们肯定在他们建的那个堡垒里 |
[14:54] | Oh, yeah. Ugh, that fort. | 对哦 那堡垒 |
[14:56] | Well, it is pretty cool once you get inside. | 你进去后就会发现那儿还挺不错的 |
[14:57] | What do you mean inside? They let you in? | 什么意思 他们让你进去了 |
[14:59] | I thought we weren’t allowed. | 不是不让我们进吗 |
[15:01] | I wasn’t supposed to say anything. | 我不该说出来的 |
[15:03] | – But it’s great. – Why can’t I go in? | -但确实很不错 -为啥我不能进 |
[15:04] | I-I don’t know, I… | 我 我不知道 我… |
[15:05] | And there’s a ton of rules they have, | 他们有一大堆规矩 |
[15:07] | so… I guess… that was one of them. | 所以 我想 那应该就是其中一条 |
[15:09] | Right, right, right, whatever. | 切 切 切 随便吧 |
[15:10] | We’re gonna go to that fort and we’re getting | 我们现在就去堡垒找那几个 |
[15:12] | those little should-be trick-or-treaters | 现在该去讨糖的死小孩 |
[15:13] | and we’re shoving them inside this thing. | 把他们塞进这玩意里面 |
[15:15] | Hey, you guys, I was just trick-or-treating! | 嗨各位 我刚玩完”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[15:18] | this candy’s so good. | 这糖太好吃了 |
[15:19] | Oops, I dropped some. | 阿哦 我弄掉了几块 |
[15:21] | Good thing there’s more where that came from. | 幸好我袋子里还有很多 |
[15:23] | You monster! | 你个变态 |
[15:24] | You can’t do this to us! | 你不能这么对我们 |
[15:26] | Uh, it’s just down here. | 就在这边 |
[15:27] | Yeah, I know where it is, | 我知道在哪儿 |
[15:28] | Mr. I’ve Been In The Fort Before And You Haven’t. | “我去过堡垒而你没有”先生 |
[15:31] | That’s right, I have. | 我确实去过 |
[15:31] | They were inside my fort for a long time. | 他们曾经还在我的”堡垒”里待过呢 |
[15:34] | That’s the original fort. | 那可是天然的堡垒 |
[15:35] | Bob and Linda. | 鲍勃 琳达 |
[15:37] | Millie Frock. Louise’s friend? | 我是米莉·弗洛克 露易丝的朋友 |
[15:39] | Hey, you know, I just ran into | 我刚撞见露易丝和吉恩还有蒂娜了 |
[15:40] | Louise and Gene and Tina trick-or-treating. | 他们正在玩”不给糖就捣蛋”呢 |
[15:42] | What? They’re trick-or-treating without their costume? | 啥 没角色服怎么玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[15:45] | We’ve been slaving away all day! | 这可是我们累死累活一整天做出来的呀 |
[15:46] | Where? Where are they? | 在哪儿 他们在哪儿 |
[15:47] | I don’t know the name of the street, | 我不知道那条街叫什么 |
[15:49] | ’cause I’m a little kid. | 因为我还是小孩嘛 |
[15:50] | But if you follow me, I can show you. | 不过我可以带你们去 |
[15:51] | Skip like this. | 跟我一起跳 |
[15:53] | I don’t want to skip. | 我不想跳 |
[15:54] | I said skip! | 我说跳就跳 |
[15:56] | – Who is this kid? – I like her. | -这小屁孩哪儿来的 -我挺喜欢她的 |
[15:57] | She’s fun. | 很有意思 |
[16:00] | So last year was my last Halloween | 看来去年是我最后一个万圣节了 |
[16:02] | and I didn’t even know it. | 我当时都不知道 |
[16:03] | I wish I could go back in time | 真希望我能回到过去 |
[16:05] | and tell myself to enjoy it more. | 告诉那时的自己要好好享受 |
[16:06] | And also, not to go into this fort. | 还有千万别到这堡垒里来 |
[16:08] | I wish I could go back ten seconds ago | 真希望我能回到10秒前 |
[16:10] | before I ate cardboard. | 告诉自己别吃硬纸板 |
[16:12] | Uh-oh, I’m doing it again. | 我又在吃了 |
[16:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:16] | Guys, take a look at this. | 各位 来看看这个 |
[16:18] | What is it, rat? | 怎么了 叛徒 |
[16:19] | You see those buttons on the truck? | 看到卡车上那几个按钮了没 |
[16:21] | – Yeah. – We just have to find a way | -看到了 -我们只要按到那个 |
[16:22] | to hit the “Up” Button and boom, the roof is lifted. | “向上”的按钮 屋顶就能升起来了 |
[16:25] | And how exactly are we going to hit the button, huh? | 我们又要怎样才能按到那个按钮呢 |
[16:27] | You gonna snitch on it? | 用你告密的技能么 |
[16:28] | No, we use this. | 不 我们用这个 |
[16:34] | A rat with a hanger. | 能变出衣架的奸细 |
[16:35] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[16:37] | Whew, she’s a fast skipper. | 她跳得可真快 |
[16:39] | So where are the kids? | 孩子们在哪儿呢 |
[16:40] | I don’t see them anywhere. | 没看见他们 |
[16:41] | I’ll tell you where they are. | 要我说吧 他们居然不穿我们做的服装 |
[16:42] | Not wearing their costume on Ungrateful Avenue. | 这会儿肯定在”忘恩负义大街”上溜达呢 |
[16:45] | – Jerks. – We worked so hard on this thing. | -可恶 -我们做这个多费力呀 |
[16:47] | I fought the people at the art supply store. | 我还跟美术用品店的人打了一架呢 |
[16:49] | All that glue in my hair. | 还害我头发上弄了那么多胶水 |
[16:50] | I hate to see it go to waste. Yeah. | 真不想它就这么白费了 |
[16:55] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[16:56] | Oh, uh… what are you supposed to be? | 你们这 扮的是啥 |
[16:58] | It’s a dragon, duh. | 是龙呀 |
[17:01] | It doesn’t look like any dragon I’ve ever seen before. | 我可从来没见过这样的龙 |
[17:03] | Yeah, well, your doormat’s stupid. | 你家的擦鞋垫丑昏了 |
[17:05] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[17:05] | Aren’t you a little bit old to be trick or treating? | 我怎么感觉你们年纪有点太大了 |
[17:08] | You’re old. You’re probably 60. | 你才年纪大呢 我看你得六十了吧 |
[17:10] | I am 60… Hey! | 我就是六十 |
[17:12] | We gonna get any candy or not? | 你到底给不给糖 |
[17:13] | – No! – You have to give it. | -不给 -你必须给 |
[17:15] | – Bob? – No. | -鲍勃 -我不是 |
[17:16] | – Is that you? – No. What? Who’s…? | -是你吗 -不 啥 谁… |
[17:17] | Bob. From the burger place. | 鲍勃 开汉堡店那个 |
[17:19] | No. No way. I’m not… | 不是 怎么可能 我不是 |
[17:21] | – I’d recognize you anywhere. – I’m nine. | -你在哪儿我都能认出来 -我才九岁 |
[17:22] | – That is hilarious. – It’s still not me. | -太好笑了 -我说了不是我 |
[17:24] | – It’s not me. – That is hilarious. | -不是我 -笑死我了 |
[17:26] | Honey, come. It’s Bob. From the burger place. | 亲爱的快来 是鲍勃 开汉堡店的 |
[17:28] | I can’t… We can’t stay. | 我不… 我们得走了 |
[17:29] | Just stay-stay there Stay there. Stay there. | 别走 别走 别走 |
[17:31] | – I can’t. We actually have to go. – It’s great. | -不行 我真得走了 -太好笑了 |
[17:32] | – It’s great. It’s Bob and Linda. – Bob, could you…? | -是鲍勃和琳达 -鲍勃你能不能 |
[17:34] | – That’s not… – From the burger place. Nah. | -我不是… -那个开汉堡店的 |
[17:35] | Honey, they’re pulling some sort of… I don’t know | 亲爱的 他们在…怎么说呢 |
[17:37] | – it’s a prank or… – Dave, I can’t stay, I’m sorry. | 哗众取宠呢 -戴夫我得走了 抱歉 |
[17:39] | Ah, hi… But good to see you. | 还是很高兴见到你 |
[17:40] | Steady… | 慢慢地 |
[17:41] | – steady… – I can’t watch. | -慢慢地 -我没看到 |
[17:43] | Mostly because I can’t see. | 因为我啥都看不见 |
[17:45] | You hear that? It’s working! | 听到没 成功了 |
[17:52] | You hit the wrong button! Turn it off! | 你按错按钮了 快关掉 |
[17:54] | – Turn it off! – I can’t! The hanger’s stuck! | -关掉 -关不了 衣架卡住了 |
[18:01] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们都要死了 |
[18:02] | Every meal I’ve ever eaten | 我眼前正回放 |
[18:04] | is flashing before my eyes! | 我这一生吃过的每顿饭 |
[18:05] | Oh, my god, my last meal was cardboard. | 我的天 我最后一顿吃的是硬纸板 |
[18:12] | This is not good for my claustrophobia! | 我幽闭恐惧症要犯了 |
[18:14] | Wait, there’s garbage. | 等等 有垃圾 |
[18:15] | We could use it, we could stack it. | 我们可以用垃圾来撑住屋顶 |
[18:17] | Yes! Stack the strong stuff. | 对 用坚硬的东西撑 |
[18:18] | Maybe we can stop this thing from crushing us. | 也许我们能让这东西停下来 |
[18:20] | Ollie, Andy, get in there! | 奥利 安迪 快去 |
[18:30] | It’s working! Isn’t it? | 成功了 不是吗 |
[18:37] | Yes! | 欧耶 |
[18:38] | The door! It’s open! | 门开了 |
[18:39] | Crawl to freedom! | 爬向自由 |
[18:40] | Crawl to Halloween! | 爬向万圣节 |
[18:42] | Crawl to candy! | 爬向糖果 |
[18:44] | My shoe! | 我的鞋 |
[18:45] | Now our shoes will be together! | 这样我们的鞋就能在一起了 |
[18:50] | We did it! We’re alive! | 我们成功了 我们活下来了 |
[18:52] | Whew, we’ve still got a few minutes left on the candy clock. | 还剩几分钟 还能去讨几颗糖 |
[18:54] | What about our costume? | 角色服怎么办 |
[18:55] | Screw the costume. There’s no time! | 别管角色服了 没时间了 |
[18:57] | We only got a few minutes left on the candy clock! | 我们只剩几分钟了 |
[18:59] | – Did you not hear me? – But nobody will give us candy | -你们没听见我的话吗 -可不穿服装 |
[19:01] | if we’re not wearing one. | 没人会给我们糖果的 |
[19:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[19:04] | – You’re a robot. – Hold on, candy! | -你现在是机器人了 -糖果 等我 |
[19:06] | I’m coming for you! | 我来了 |
[19:10] | Treasure Trail… | 糖果地图 |
[19:11] | lead us to treasure. | 带我们去找糖果吧 |
[19:14] | Oh, come on! | 搞什么 |
[19:15] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:16] | Turn them on! Turn them on! | 别关灯 别关灯 |
[19:18] | We’re still here! | 我们还在这儿呢 |
[19:19] | Don’t you go off on me! | 谁允许你们关灯的 |
[19:23] | Aha! There you are. | 你们终于回来了呢 |
[19:25] | You think you’re too good for your costume? | 你们现在是连爸妈亲手做的角色服 |
[19:27] | For us? | 也不稀罕了吗 |
[19:27] | Costume? What am I even looking at? | 角色服 这是什么角色服 |
[19:29] | Godzilla’s ding-dong? | 哥斯拉的屌么 |
[19:31] | It’s a dragon, Gene. | 是只龙 吉恩 |
[19:32] | – It’s not a dragon. – Yes, it is. | -才不是龙 -我说是就是 |
[19:34] | You asked us to make you a dragon, we did. | 你们让我们给你们做只龙 我们做了 |
[19:36] | Wh-what are you? Bean can head? | 你又是啥 焖豆罐头脑袋么 |
[19:37] | – Yeah. – No. | -没错 -才不是 |
[19:38] | Robot bean can head to you. Oh. | 是焖豆罐头脑袋机器人 |
[19:41] | Well, I bet we got more candy than you did, so neh. | 我敢肯定我们要到的糖比你们多 |
[19:43] | Wait, where is your candy? | 等下 你们的糖果呢 |
[19:45] | – Long story. – Actually, I could tell it pretty fast. | -说来话长 -不过 我可以说快点 |
[19:47] | Well, at least we can have some of yours. | 还好我们能分点你们的糖吃 |
[19:49] | Nah-uh, bean heads. We get the candy. | 不行 焖豆脑袋 糖是我们的 |
[19:52] | – No, we get the candy! – It’s ours! | -不 是我们的 -我们的 |
[19:54] | We’re eating it all right now. | 我们现在就要把它全吃掉 |
[19:55] | Never! I want your candy! No! | 别想 把糖给我 |
[19:57] | – Get them! – Get out of our dragon! | -快抢 -离我们的龙远点 |
[19:59] | I thought I was done with Halloween. | 我还以为我再也过不成万圣节了呢 |
[20:01] | But it turns out, Halloween’s not done with me. | 这样看来 万圣节舍不得我呢 |
[20:04] | Get out of our dragon! | 这是我们的龙 出来 |
[20:06] | Okay, Halloween’s over. | 好吧 万圣节结束了 |
[20:09] | I’m gonna eat more candy in front of you guys. | 我还要当着你们的面多吃几颗糖 |
[20:11] | But you can eat the mini boxes of raisins I didn’t want. | 我可以施舍点我不要的葡萄干给你们 |
[20:13] | You’ll need your strength to make it through the ni… | 不过要想拿到它你们还得费点… |
[20:18] | Oh, my God, I killed them! | 天呐 我害死了他们 |
[20:19] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[20:21] | People are gonna be so mad at me. | 世人会唾弃我的 |
[20:22] | I’m gonna have to find a therapist. | 我得找个心理医生 |
[20:24] | Oh, geez, I hope I like my therapist. | 我的天 但愿他人好相处 |
[20:26] | You definitely won’t. | 想都别想 |
[20:28] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[20:28] | The ghosts of us! | 我们的鬼魂 |
[20:30] | This is Gene’s ghost! Aah! | 我是吉恩的鬼魂 |
[20:34] | We don’t appreciate being killed! | 你杀了我们 我们不高兴了 |
[20:36] | Boo. This is Tina’s ghost. | 我是蒂娜的鬼魂 |
[20:38] | Oh, no. Oh, I didn’t mean to kill you. | 别啊 我不是故意要害死你们的 |
[20:40] | I was just gonna keep you in there until you got old. | 我只想让你们在里面待到老 |
[20:42] | Give us your candy, you nutcase. | 你这疯子 把你的糖果给我们 |
[20:45] | All of it? Or-or do you just want some of it? | 全都要吗 还是只要一些 |
[20:47] | Or do you want to trade? | 还是你们想做交换 |
[20:48] | All of it! | 全拿来 |
[20:49] | Here, take it! | 给 拿走吧 |
[20:52] | Happy Halloween. Thanks for killing us. | 万圣节快乐 谢谢你杀了我们 |
[20:54] | Heaven’s nice. | 天堂很棒 |