时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Air! | 这空气 |
[00:22] | Come on, kids. | 来啊孩子们 |
[00:24] | Get some of that woodsy air in your lungs. | 快多吸几口这林中空气 |
[00:26] | Oh, that’s pretty woodsy, right? | 森林味挺浓的 是吧 |
[00:28] | – Woodsiest I’ve ever smelled. – Yeah. | -从没闻过这么浓的 -是啊 |
[00:30] | My musk will blend right in. | 我的麝香体味和这里很搭嘛 |
[00:32] | I’m pretty sure camping isn’t good for my… | 我认为野营不是什么好活动 |
[00:34] | I don’t know, knees? | 怎么说呢 太伤膝盖 |
[00:35] | I’ve got a note around here somewhere. | 我记着我带了笔记来的 |
[00:37] | I’ll write you a note after I write myself one. | 我先给自己写一张 再给你写一张 |
[00:40] | Come on, guys. It’s not Tina’s fault, | 行了行了 这又不是蒂娜的错 |
[00:42] | she was sick when her Thundergirl Troop went camping. | 她参加的雷娘军举办野营时她生病了嘛 |
[00:44] | This way, you all get to go on my make-up camping trip. | 这样你们都能沾我的光来这次补偿野营了 |
[00:47] | What do we know about camping? | 我们根本对野营一无所知 |
[00:48] | We come from a family of city dwellers. | 我们家族世代都是城里人啊 |
[00:50] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们会死掉的 |
[00:51] | Hey, I know plenty about camping. | 我野营知识十分充足 |
[00:53] | I used to go camping, once, when I was a kid. | 我野过 一次营 在我小的时候 |
[00:56] | It’s great, from what I remember. | 非常棒 我记得 |
[00:58] | Plus, what would you say if I told you | 还有 我口袋里还 |
[01:00] | I’m carrying a saw in my pocket right now? | 装着一把工具刀 是不是很厉害 |
[01:02] | Is that what you said when you met mom? | 你当初就是这么跟老妈搭讪的吗 |
[01:04] | Are those nail clippers? | 那是指甲刀吗 |
[01:05] | It’s my Nature Master. | 它叫”野外专家” |
[01:07] | It’s a multi-tool. | 是一把多功能工具刀 |
[01:08] | It does everything nature requires. | 可以应对各种野外情况 |
[01:10] | Could it kill an eagle? | 可以整死老鹰吗 |
[01:11] | Why would we want to kill an eagle? | 我们为什么要整死老鹰 |
[01:13] | I don’t know. They’re so condescending. | 怎么说呢 它们老一副高高在上的样子 |
[01:15] | Yes! We’re killing eagles. | 没错 我们要整死老鹰 |
[01:17] | Actually, my Thundergirl handbook says to leave only footprints, | 雷娘军手册上说只能留下脚印 |
[01:20] | so we probably shouldn’t kill anything. | 所以我想我们不应该杀任何生物 |
[01:24] | We could go on a 13-smilehike. | 我们可以来个”微笑登山” |
[01:26] | There’s taking pictures with your mind. | 用自己的心给沿途美景拍照 |
[01:28] | Consensual bird watching. | 还能感受一下鸟瞰视角 |
[01:29] | We don’t have to do any of that, do we, Bob? | 我们不必做这种事情吧 鲍勃 |
[01:31] | No. | 不必 |
[01:36] | Hiya, folks. | 你们好 伙计们 |
[01:37] | You picked a great weekend to camp. | 你们选了一个很棒的周末来野营 |
[01:39] | You’ll all be fine. | 你们都会没事的 |
[01:41] | Um… Great. | 太好了 |
[01:42] | Wait, why’d you say we’ll all be fine? | 等一下 你这话是什么意思 |
[01:44] | Because you will. You’ll all be fine. | 就是这个意思 你们都会没事的 |
[01:46] | Just mind the river, that’s all. | 小心那条河 就这样 |
[01:48] | It’s, uh, high this year. | 因为 今年涨水了 |
[01:49] | But you’ll be fine. And your family will be fine. | 不过你会没事的 你的家人也会没事的 |
[01:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | Thunder mint? | 来颗雷娘薄荷糖吗 |
[01:56] | God, no. Keep those in a sealed container. | 免了 把那东西密封起来 |
[01:58] | We’ve had some aggressive wildlife out here lately. | 最近总有攻击人的野兽出没 |
[02:00] | Bears? | 熊吗 |
[02:01] | – No. Squirrels. – Seriously? | -不 是松鼠 -真的假的 |
[02:02] | We’ve lost some good people recently. | 我们最近失去了好几名员工 |
[02:04] | – To the squirrels? – Bears. | -是松鼠干的吗 -是熊 |
[02:06] | What? | 什么 |
[02:07] | Kidding. Budget cuts. | 开玩笑啦 是预算削减 |
[02:09] | They’ve made a lot of budget cuts and now it’s just me. | 最近裁了很多人 现在只剩我了 |
[02:12] | People don’t value the parks and then they get what they get. | 现在都没啥人来公园了 这也是必然的 |
[02:14] | Bob, this guy’s freaking me out. | 鲍勃 这人吓着我了 |
[02:16] | Shh. It’s fun. It’s ranger humor. | 他开玩笑呢 这是守林人的玩笑话 |
[02:18] | Uh, so, we’re gonna drive now, so, thanks for everything. | 我们要开走了 谢谢你的提醒 |
[02:21] | Camp at your own risk. | 公园野营 风险自负 |
[02:22] | State park motto. | 国家公园的警句 |
[02:23] | Sir, I need you to lift the gate. | 先生 请你升起栅门 |
[02:25] | Yeah, right, the gate. Sure. | 对了 栅门 好的 |
[02:26] | Yeah, you just sort of left. | 你刚才就那么走了 |
[02:28] | Open. Open sesame. There you go. | 开门 芝麻开门 行了 |
[02:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:39] | Nature boner! | 一根天然巨屌 |
[02:42] | That’s not what it is, Gene. | 不是那样的 吉恩 |
[02:43] | Come on. It’s a rock. | 那是座岩石山 |
[02:44] | It’s a Wang. Mount Wang. | 王山 是王山 |
[02:46] | William Archibald Wang, a Chinese diplomat, | 中国外交官威廉姆·阿奇博尔德·王 |
[02:48] | was the first to summit that mountain. | 是第一个登上那座山的人 |
[02:50] | William Wang, what can’t you do? | 威廉姆·王 还有什么是你做不到的 |
[02:52] | Where’s he now? | 而他现在在哪儿 |
[02:54] | Back in the city, staying at a hotel like a normal person. | 回到城市 像普通人一样住在旅馆 |
[02:57] | What are those? Bees? | 那是什么 蜜蜂吗 |
[02:59] | – Oh, I hate them. – Great identification, mom. | -真讨厌 -行啊老妈 还认得蜜蜂 |
[03:01] | Thank you, Tina. | 谢谢夸奖 蒂娜 |
[03:03] | Wait, Bob, this is all you packed? | 等等 鲍勃 你只带了这些东西 |
[03:05] | Well, I mean, I packed this, my Nature Master, | 我带了这个 “野外专家” |
[03:07] | and I got two tents and this cool camping stove | 两张帐篷 还有这个超酷的野营炉 |
[03:10] | I borrowed from Teddy. | 我跟泰迪借的 |
[03:12] | What about food and water? And what about toiletries? | 食物和水呢 洗漱用具呢 |
[03:14] | Well, there’s a river right there. | 你看 那边就有条河 |
[03:16] | That’s all the water you could ever drink, you know? | 那里的水够你喝了吧 |
[03:18] | So we’ll be fine for one day. | 就待一天 没事的 |
[03:20] | And the river’s also nature’s grocery store. | 那条河还是大自然的杂货店 |
[03:22] | That’s where we get all our food, | 吃的在那里都能找到 |
[03:24] | like fish and vegetables. | 比如鱼和蔬菜 |
[03:26] | – Vegetables?! – Yes. From upriver. | -蔬菜 -对 上游漂下来的 |
[03:28] | – Mac and cheese? – And we’ll make our own cheese. | -汉堡和奶酪呢 -奶酪自己做就行了 |
[03:30] | We can do that in the woods. | 这在森林里是可以办到的 |
[03:32] | But how? I-I-I… | 怎么做呀 我我我… |
[03:33] | Because you ferment the milk from… I… | 可以自己发酵牛奶 牛奶就从… |
[03:35] | Look, people, | 好了 听着 |
[03:37] | everything we need is right here. | 我们需要的东西全都在这了 |
[03:39] | Or over there. | 或者那边 |
[03:40] | There’s no line for that food truck. | 那辆流动餐车前没人排队 |
[03:42] | You know what? Fine. | 行啊 好吧 |
[03:43] | I’m going to go catch me a meal. | 我现在就去那条河里 |
[03:45] | In that river. With this. | 给自己”抓”一顿饭上来 就用这个 |
[03:48] | We’re gonna catch all the fish. | 我们要抓好多鱼 |
[03:50] | God, I love you. | 天啊 我爱死你了 |
[03:51] | Hi. Sorry to bother you. | 你们好呀 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[03:53] | We’re camping over there, | 我们在那边扎了营 |
[03:54] | and my husband blew it on packing. | 我老公什么都没带 所以搞砸了啦 |
[03:56] | Can I borrow some crackers or, you know, peanut butter? | 可以借我们点饼干或是花生酱什么的吗 |
[03:59] | You guys, you look so prepared. | 你们 好像准备很充分嘛 |
[04:01] | You’ve got to be prepared when civilization breaks down. | 为人类文明瓦解做准备 必须充分 |
[04:04] | Wait, why will civilization break down? | 等等 为啥人类文明要瓦解啊 |
[04:07] | – Have you been to the post office lately? – She knows. | -你最近去过邮局吗 -她知道 |
[04:11] | – That’s right I know. – What does she know? | -没错我知道 -她知道啥 |
[04:12] | – You know. – I know you know I know. | -你知道 -我知道你知道我知道 |
[04:14] | What happens at the post office? | 邮局发生什么了 |
[04:15] | – They seem organized. – He doesn’t know. | -不是挺有秩序的吗 -他不知道 |
[04:17] | – He doesn’t know anything. – What? | -他啥都不知道 -什么 |
[04:19] | Perhaps you might be interested in reading more about it | 你要是想进一步了解的话 |
[04:21] | in our literature. | 可以看看我们的手册 |
[04:22] | Oh! Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | 末日生存指南 不仅要活下来 还要活得有品质 末日生存小贴士 | |
[04:25] | Please borrow whatever you need. | 别客气 随便拿随便借 |
[04:28] | That plus that plus that. | 这个 还有这个 还有这个 |
[04:31] | – I need my juice. – Okay. | -果汁我还要喝 -好吧 |
[04:31] | Well, enjoy our provisions | 请一边享受这些食物 |
[04:33] | while you digest our truths. | 一边消化那本书里的真理吧 |
[04:35] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:37] | Um, can I borrow some wine, too? | 我可以再借点葡萄酒吗 |
[04:39] | Wine helps me drink. | 葡萄酒可以帮我下酒 |
[04:41] | Come on, kids, let’s go. | 好了 孩子们 我们走 |
[04:44] | Those kooks make some good chili. | 那俩怪胎做的辣椒还真不错 |
[04:46] | Bobby, you sure you don’t want any chili? | 鲍鲍 你不想来点吗 |
[04:48] | No. | 不 |
[04:49] | I will be enjoying the fish I caught. | 我要好好享用我抓的鱼 |
[04:51] | That’s a fish? | 那是条鱼吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah, Gene. It’s a trout. | 没错 吉恩 这是条鳟鱼 |
[04:54] | It’s king of the river. | 河中之王 |
[04:55] | I can cut it up if anyone wants to share. | 有谁想吃的话我可以分他一块 |
[04:57] | You know, I’m not gonna… be able to eat all this. | 你也知道 我一个人 吃不完这么多 |
[04:59] | Dad, are you sure you cooked it enough? | 老爸 你确定鱼煎熟了吗 |
[05:01] | Tina, the worst thing you can do is overcook a trout. | 蒂娜 鳟鱼切忌煎得太过 |
[05:04] | I wish I could cook it less. | 这已经有点煎过了 |
[05:05] | Enjoy your goldfish, wild man. | 好好享用你的金鱼吧 野人 |
[05:09] | That’s a lot of bones, but with trout. | 好多刺啊 不过鳟鱼这种东西 |
[05:12] | when you’re as experienced as I am… | 你们要像我一样经验丰富的话 |
[05:14] | you learn to use your mouth to take the bones out. | 就知道怎么用嘴巴剔骨头了 |
[05:17] | Use the back of your… throat. | 用喉咙的后部 |
[05:22] | Wow. They’re asleep. Must be the woodsy air. | 他们都睡了 一定是森林空气好 |
[05:25] | Yeah. Crazy how kids can fall asleep sober like that. | 是啊 小孩不喝酒都能睡着真不可思议 |
[05:28] | Mm. Hey, I read that there’s a warm spring around here. | 我看到说这附近有温暖泉 |
[05:30] | Some people skinny-dip there. | 有人在里面裸浴 |
[05:32] | You want to, uh, go find it? | 要不要去找找 |
[05:34] | A warm spring? Don’t you mean a hot spring? | 温暖泉 你是说温泉吗 |
[05:36] | Well, it said warm spring. | 上面说的是温暖泉 |
[05:37] | What about the kids? | 那孩子们怎么办 |
[05:38] | They’re fine. We’ll be close. | 没事 我们就在附近 |
[05:40] | Okay, but if a deer sees me naked, | 好吧 可要是我被鹿看到裸体 |
[05:42] | you can’t get jealous. | 你可别吃醋哦 |
[05:45] | What about the vest? | 背心怎么不脱 |
[05:46] | Oh, no, this guy stays on. | 这背心得穿着 |
[05:48] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真舒服 |
[05:49] | Ah. Come on in. | 快过来 |
[05:53] | ‘Scuse me. Oh, that’s really trouty. | 不好意思 一股鳟鱼味儿 |
[05:55] | This is lukewarm at best. | 这充其量是微热 |
[05:57] | They should call it a tepid spring. | 他们应该叫这微温泉 |
[05:58] | Really? ‘Cause I’m, uh… | 是吗 可我 |
[05:59] | Wow. I’m boiling in here. | 我怎么浑身发烫 |
[06:01] | Oh, boy. I’m gonna, | 老天 我要 |
[06:03] | uh… I’m just gonna use the restroom. | 我要去一下洗手间 |
[06:04] | I mean, a tree. I mean, | 我是说去树边 |
[06:06] | I got to get out of here. | 我得出去一下 |
[06:07] | Hey, where you going? Come back to Mommy. | 你要去哪儿 来嘛 官人 |
[06:09] | – No, not right now. – Let’s make this crappy | -不 现在不行 -让我们来给这 |
[06:11] | – little warm spring hot. – Don’t… Let go, | -破温暖泉加加热 -别闹 放手 |
[06:12] | – Let go. Let go. – Come to Mommy. | -放手 放开 -来嘛官人 |
[06:14] | Let go. I got to go to the bathroom. Let go. | 放手 我要去厕所 |
[06:14] | Come on. Give me your hand. | 来嘛 把手给我 |
[06:15] | – Please, Lin. Definitely an emergency. – Come to Mommy. | -拜托琳 我很急 -来嘛 官人 |
[06:17] | Let go! | 放手 |
[06:31] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[06:32] | – The loud sound? – Yeah. | -那响声 -是啊 |
[06:33] | Probably an owl? | 可能是猫头鹰 |
[06:34] | Should one of us go check it out? | 我们要派个人出去看看吗 |
[06:35] | – Not me? – Guys, come on, | -我不去 -伙计们 拜托 |
[06:37] | listen, it’s nature. | 我们这可是在野外 |
[06:38] | We’re not all gonna make it tonight. | 不可能三个人都躲过今晚一劫 |
[06:40] | Safe, safe, goner. | 安全 安全 送死的 |
[06:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:44] | – Linda?! – Bob! | -琳达 -鲍勃 |
[06:46] | Grab that branch! | 抓住那根树枝 |
[06:54] | This river is really fast! | 这条河好急 |
[06:56] | Fastest I’ve ever seen! | 是我见过最急的河了 |
[06:57] | You see lots of fast rivers, Bob? | 你见过很多湍急的河吗 鲍勃 |
[06:59] | No! I’m just saying that this is really fast, okay? | 不 我只想表达这条河很急 可以吗 |
[07:02] | Oh, what do you know? | 你懂什么 |
[07:03] | You’re gonna argue with me now?! | 你难道要现在跟我吵架吗 |
[07:05] | Yes, now! | 没错 就是现在 |
[07:05] | When we’re flying 30 miles an hour down a river?! | 在我们正以30迈的速度被往下冲的时候 |
[07:10] | We made it. | 我们得救了 |
[07:12] | What the hell was that river’s problem? | 那条河有什么毛病 |
[07:14] | You stupid river! | 你这蠢河 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna sit down. Nope! | 我要坐一会 不 |
[07:17] | I’m gonna go over there for a sec. | 我要去那边一下 |
[07:18] | – Bob? – Oh, boy. | -鲍勃 -老天 |
[07:20] | Lin, look over there. It’s a pelican. | 琳 看那边 是只鹈鹕 |
[07:22] | And Patrick Duffy. | 还有帕特里克·杜菲 |
[07:23] | Patrick Duffy?! Where? | 帕特里克·杜菲 哪儿 |
[07:25] | I love Dallas. | 我爱《朱门恩怨》 |
[07:26] | – Oh, he ran away. – Where’d you go? | -他跑了 -你去哪儿了 |
[07:28] | I, uh, got a-a walking stick. | 我找了根木棍当拐杖 |
[07:31] | That’s why I went behind that bush. | 我去灌木丛后面就为这个 |
[07:33] | I didn’t have diarrhea at all. I love it out here. | 我完全没有拉肚子 我喜欢这里 |
[07:35] | Oh, God. There’s got to be a better stick back there. | 天哪 那边一定还有更好的木棍 |
[07:37] | I’ll go find it. Oh! | 我过去找找 |
[07:38] | Where are you, Bob? Bob? | 你去哪儿 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[07:40] | There’s the better stick right there. | 就在那儿 更好的木棍 |
[07:41] | I found it. Hey, Lin. | 我找到啦 琳 |
[07:44] | How do you l-like my new walking stick? | 你看我的新拐杖咋样 |
[07:46] | That old one was so stupid compared to this one. | 跟这根相比 原来那根逊毙了 |
[07:49] | This is the one I wanted. | 这根才是我想要的 |
[07:53] | Why does this vest smell like puke and fish? | 为啥这背心闻着像呕吐物 还有鱼腥味 |
[07:56] | That’s the smell of a man. | 这是男人的味道 |
[07:57] | A healthy camping man. | 露营的健康男人的味道 |
[08:00] | Camping’s gross. | 露营真讨厌 |
[08:01] | – And we’re friggin’ lost. – You might be lost, | -我们绝逼迷路了 -要迷也是你迷 |
[08:04] | but I’m not lost. I know the woods. | 我可没有 我对森林了如指掌 |
[08:06] | All we have to do is just follow the river back to camp. | 我们只要沿着河流走就能回露营地 |
[08:08] | You sure about that, Mr. Outdoors? | 你确定吗 户外达人 |
[08:10] | Yeah. We’ll be in our tent before the kids even wake up. | 是啊 我们还能在孩子醒来前回到帐篷 |
[08:13] | Good. We got to get to the kids before wolves raise ’em. | 很好 我们得在他们被狼叼走前回去 |
[08:15] | It’s my worst fear. Little Wolf Gene. | 我最担心的就是这个 吉恩变成小狼崽 |
[08:17] | I’d have to cut holes in all the seats of his pants. | 我还得给他每条裤子后面都剪个洞 |
[08:20] | – Why? – For the tail. | -为啥 -有尾巴呀 |
[08:22] | Why would we even dress him? | 我们为啥还要给他穿衣服 |
[08:23] | – He’s a wolf. – Because he’d still need to go to school | -他是狼啊 -因为他还是要去上学 |
[08:25] | and be loved by the other kids. | 要讨其他孩子喜欢啊 |
[08:27] | But he’d be a… he wouldn’t want | 可是他…他不会愿意 |
[08:28] | to wear clothes. It doesn’t… | 穿衣服的 他… |
[08:30] | Just because he’s different, Bob. | 因为他与众不同 鲍勃 |
[08:31] | Do you know how much money we would save, Lin? | 你知道这样我们能省多少钱吗 琳 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna put a breakfast order in at the RV. | 我要去露营车那点早餐了 |
[08:39] | You guys want anything? Where are Mom and Dad? | 你们想吃点啥 老爸老妈去哪儿了 |
[08:41] | They’re not in there? | 他们不里面吗 |
[08:42] | Maybe they went for a morning hike. | 也许他们去晨练了 |
[08:45] | No. | 怎么可能 |
[08:47] | Look. It’s their clothes. | 瞧 是他们的衣服 |
[08:49] | Oh, no! Mom and Dad melted! | 天呐 爸妈融化了 |
[08:50] | Things got a little physical. | 看来有肢体冲突 |
[08:51] | Signs of a struggle. Clothes went off. | 先是一番争斗 然后衣服被扒掉 |
[08:54] | When these rocks gave way and then whoosh. | 随着石头滚落 他们就咻地滑下去了 |
[08:56] | Oh, my God. Mom and Dad could be nude | 天呐 爸妈可能正全身赤裸地 |
[08:58] | dangling over the edge of a cliff. | 吊在悬崖边上 |
[08:59] | According to the Thundergirl handbook, we should… | 根据雷霆少女手册 我们应该… |
[09:02] | wait here for a person of authority to arrive. | 原地等候专业人士的到来 |
[09:05] | – Can I see that page? – Sure. | -我能看看那一页吗 -当然 |
[09:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | We should tube down the river and find Mom and Dad. | 我们该坐上救生圈顺河下去找爸妈 |
[09:11] | We should really tube. Let’s tube! | 我们应该上救生圈 咱们上救生圈吧 |
[09:13] | Yes, let’s tube! Why are we talking | 没错 上救生圈 干嘛还在这废话 |
[09:15] | when we should be tubing? | 我们早该坐上救生圈了 |
[09:20] | Isn’t this stealing? | 我们这不是偷东西吗 |
[09:21] | Nuh-uh, it’s borrowing. | 不算 这是借 |
[09:22] | ‘Cause Thundergirls don’t steal. | 因为雷娘军是不偷东西的 |
[09:24] | Well, uh, we’re borrowing. | 我们是在借啦 |
[09:25] | Borrow everything that isn’t nailed down! | 借所有拿得走的东西 |
[09:28] | You’re staying with me until I put you on Dad myself! | 在我亲手给老爸穿上你之前你就跟着我了 |
[09:31] | Wait, let’s tie our tubes together | 慢着 我们先把救生圈系在一起 |
[09:33] | so we don’t get separated. | 这样就不会漂散了 |
[09:34] | Yeah, let’s get our tubes tied! | 好啊 把救生圈系起来 |
[09:36] | Okay, let’s whoosh. | 好了 使劲推 |
[09:38] | Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! | 推 推 推 |
[09:45] | Hey, look, it’s Mount Wang! | 瞧啊 是王山 |
[09:46] | Why does it look so small? | 为什么看起来这么小 |
[09:48] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[09:49] | We followed the wrong river! | 我们跟错了河 |
[09:51] | How did we do that? | 怎么会呢 |
[09:52] | This feeds into that, | 这条是那条的支流 |
[09:54] | and we followed this all night. | 我们整晚都沿着这条在走 |
[09:56] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[09:58] | I feel sick. | 我好难受 |
[09:59] | Okay, okay. This is just like when we forgot | 好吧 这就像那次我们去看棒球赛 |
[10:02] | where we parked at the baseball game. | 忘了把车停在哪儿 |
[10:04] | We’ll do what we did then. | 我们就按照上次的做 |
[10:05] | We walked back to the entrance of the stadium | 走回体育场入口 |
[10:07] | and then we retraced our steps. | 然后把原来的路重走一遍 |
[10:09] | We got to go down to this river again | 我们就再回到这条河 |
[10:11] | and we come up the right river to the campsite. | 然后沿着这条对的河走回露营地 |
[10:13] | That’s a dumb plan. It will take too long. | 什么烂计划 那要走很久 |
[10:15] | Well, what do we do?! | 不然怎么办 |
[10:16] | The kids must be worried sick about us. | 孩子们一定担心死我们了 |
[10:18] | We need to go straight across. | 我们得直接穿过去 |
[10:19] | – Are you sure, Bobby? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 鲍鲍 -对 我确定 |
[10:22] | The right way is… that way? | 我们该走 那条路 |
[10:24] | That might not have sounded like I’m sure but I’m sure. | 我可能听着不太确定 但我确定 |
[10:26] | All right. You’re the Nature Master. | 好吧 你是野外专家 |
[10:29] | We’re coming for you, kids! | 孩子们 我们来啦 |
[10:31] | We’re coming for you Mom and Dad! | 老爸老妈 我们来啦 |
[10:57] | I’m so hungry, Bobby. | 鲍鲍 我好饿 |
[10:59] | Oh, my God, I ate an ant. | 我的天 我吃了只蚂蚁 |
[11:01] | Oh, I just ate another one. | 又吃了一只 |
[11:02] | Lin, what are you doing? | 琳 你在干啥 |
[11:04] | Oh, they’re not bad. Oh, look, a worm! | 其实还不错 看呐 虫子 |
[11:06] | Oh, don’t eat…Don’t eat that… No… | 别吃 别… |
[11:07] | Right there. Come here, you little sucker.Come on! | 在那儿 来啊 小东西 |
[11:09] | Don’t eat a worm in front of me. | 别在我面前吃虫子 |
[11:11] | Please, I don’t want to see you eat a worm. | 拜托 我不想看你吃虫子 |
[11:12] | Come on. Try one, Bob. | 鲍勃 快来试试 |
[11:12] | Get that way from me. | 快拿走 |
[11:13] | – Just a taste. Just a taste. – Get it away. | -就尝尝 尝尝 -拿开 |
[11:15] | Oh, why did we go camping?! | 我们为啥要来露营 |
[11:17] | Huh. There’s nothing in here about finding lost parents. | 没有关于寻找失踪家长的建议 |
[11:20] | Did you know there are eight different ways to hold hands? | 你知道有八种不同的牵手方法吗 |
[11:22] | Tina! Stop reading that stupid Thundergirl book! | 蒂娜 别再看什么雷娘军的蠢书了 |
[11:25] | I have something from the RV I can read from. | 我从车里拿了本能看的书 |
[11:27] | “Apocatips for the Apocalypse.” | “末日小贴士” |
[11:30] | “Don’t wait for nightfall to build shelter.” | “别等到天黑才搭建营地” |
[11:32] | That makes sense. | 挺有道理 |
[11:33] | “Leave no trace. Shave off your fingerprints.” | “别留下行踪 清理掉指纹” |
[11:35] | Been saying that for years. | 我早就这么说了 |
[11:38] | My feet don’t work anymore. | 我的脚废了 |
[11:40] | – Carry me. – Oh, come on. | -背我 -别闹了 |
[11:41] | We got to get to the kids before it gets dark. | 我们得在天黑之前找到孩子们 |
[11:43] | Right, the kids. Second wind! | 对 孩子们 满血复活 |
[11:46] | Didn’t work. | 没用 |
[11:47] | Okay, I guess we’re stopping. | 好吧 我们歇会儿 |
[11:49] | I’m just gonna lay down for a sec, | 我就躺一会儿 |
[11:50] | recharge my battery, all right? | 给自己充下电 好吗 |
[11:52] | Oh, my God. We’re gonna spend another night in the woods? | 天啊 我们还得在树林里呆一晚吗 |
[11:54] | Okay. We need a fire. We got to make a fire. | 我们需要火 我们要生火 |
[11:57] | Just, um… put some wood on your face. | 放些木头在你脸上就好了 |
[12:00] | Bob, you’re not making sense. | 鲍鲍 你语无伦次了 |
[12:01] | Don’t say fish! | 别跟我提鱼 |
[12:02] | Oh, Bobby! Help! | 鲍鲍 救命 |
[12:04] | Can anyone hear me?! Patrick Duffy! | 有人听得见吗 帕特里克·杜菲在吗 |
[12:08] | “Now that your shelter is built, | “帐篷搭好后 |
[12:10] | you must seal the perimeter. | 还需将四周封住 |
[12:11] | Remember the 30 sticks | 还记得之前削尖备用的 |
[12:12] | you’ve sharpened to a deadly point?” | 30根木棍吗” |
[12:14] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[12:14] | “They will now be utilized.” | “现在该它们派上用场了” |
[12:16] | Oh, I thought they were for some kind of skit. | 我还以为那是小品道具呢 |
[12:18] | Thundergirls do skits around the campfire. | 雷娘军就会在篝火旁演小品 |
[12:20] | What skit would that possibly be for? | 啥小品会用上这玩意 |
[12:22] | I don’t know. You should see some of the skits | 不知道 你该看看她们演的 |
[12:24] | that get produced. | 小品 |
[12:25] | Look at this part. | 看这个 |
[12:26] | They say insects can and should be weaponized. | 上面说昆虫能且应该被用作武器 |
[12:29] | “Beware of any organization that rewards members | “警惕那些奖励其会员无意义的头衔 |
[12:32] | with empty titles or trinkets. | 或小饰品的组织 |
[12:33] | These are the wool of the sheep.” Hey, Tina, | 那都是羊毛出在羊身上” 蒂娜 |
[12:37] | you’re looking a little sheepish yourself right now. | 你现在看着就挺像羊的[胆怯] |
[12:39] | My Thundergirl patches aren’t trinkets. | 我的雷娘军徽章才不是小饰品 |
[12:41] | Though I did get this patch for making trinkets. | 虽然这个徽章是给我做的饰品的奖励 |
[12:44] | We wouldn’t be here | 如果不是为了补偿你 |
[12:45] | if it weren’t for your stupid make-up trip. | 没去成的野营 我们现在就不会在这了 |
[12:47] | And we’ve learned more useful stuff in two hours | 而我们在两个小时里从本宝书学到的东西 |
[12:50] | from this baby than you’ve ever learned | 比你这么久以来在那个洗脑的雷娘军 |
[12:52] | from those brainwashing Thundergirls. | 学到的还要多 |
[12:54] | I’m not brainwashed. | 我没被洗脑 |
[12:55] | – Do you chant or repeat mantras? – No. | -你有没有唱颂歌或跟念口号 -才没 |
[12:58] | I’m a Thundergirl. | 我是雷娘军 |
[13:00] | I’m a Thundergirl. I’m a Thundergirl. | 我是雷娘军 我是雷娘军 |
[13:03] | Oh. Yes. | 好吧 有 |
[13:05] | Shut up. Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[13:06] | Look over there. | 看那边 |
[13:08] | We’re not alone, guys. | 各位 还有其他人在这儿 |
[13:09] | It could be aggressive squirrels worshipping fire. | 可能是有攻击性的松鼠 在祭火 |
[13:12] | It could be Mom and Dad. | 可能是老爸老妈 |
[13:13] | Either way, grab a spear. | 不管怎样 抄家伙 |
[13:15] | We’re going in. | 我们去看看 |
[13:16] | Rain, rain! Flash, flash! | 暴风骤雨 雷霆闪电 |
[13:19] | Thundergirls wear a thunder sash! | 雷娘军 雷霆绶带在身 |
[13:22] | Oh, my God. That sounds like Thundergirl troop number 39. | 天呐 好像是雷娘军第39分队 |
[13:25] | They won the regional chant-off. | 她们赢了喊口号的区赛 |
[13:26] | Hello, who’s over there? | 谁在那儿 |
[13:28] | – We are! – Yeah, we are! | -是我们 -对 我们 |
[13:30] | Hey, you’re a Thundergirl. | 你也是雷娘军 |
[13:32] | Yeah, she was. | 曾经是 |
[13:33] | Until she learned that organizations like this | 不过她已认识到这样的组织 |
[13:36] | are soul stealers! | 是在蛊惑人心 |
[13:38] | I-I, I don’t understand. Did-did you get sep… | 我不明白 你是说 你脱… |
[13:40] | – “Oh, I-I don’t understand.” – Can I… | -“我不明白” -我… |
[13:42] | Just… Did you get separated from your troop? | 你…你脱队了吗 |
[13:45] | No. My troop got… separated from… reality. | 不 是我的队 脱离了现实 |
[13:49] | Thundergirls are a sham! Yeah! | 雷娘军都是骗人的 |
[13:51] | Lay it on ’em, Teen! | 快教教他们 |
[13:52] | I used to be like you. This morning. | 我曾和你们一样 今天早上还如此 |
[13:54] | I only cared about sashes and patches. | 我只在乎肩带和徽章 |
[13:56] | Sashes and patches! | 肩带和徽章 |
[13:58] | Then I woke up. | 然后我醒悟了 |
[13:59] | She woke the hell up! | 她彻底醒悟了 |
[14:00] | Okay. Maybe you kids should camp with us tonight. | 也许你们今晚该加入我们的野营 |
[14:02] | We have plenty of food… | 我们有很多食物 |
[14:03] | I’d rather die! | 我宁愿去死 |
[14:05] | We don’t need your food! Or your lies. | 我们不要你们的食物 不听你们的谎言 |
[14:07] | Unless you have some cookies! | 除非你们有曲奇 |
[14:09] | And not the oatmeal ones! | 而且不要全麦的 |
[14:11] | – Never the oatmeal ones! – Yeah! | -全麦的绝对不行 -没错 |
[14:13] | Even if they have chocolate chips in them, | 就算上面有巧克力屑 |
[14:15] | they’re still oatmeal! | 它也还是全麦的 |
[14:16] | The truth is, y-you’re all just cogs | 事实是 你们都只是 |
[14:18] | – in a cookie-sellining machine! – Right. | -曲奇售货机里的一个零件 -没错 |
[14:20] | You’re a cog, you’re a cog, you’re definitely a cog. | 你是零件 你是零件 你绝对是零件 |
[14:22] | – You’re more of a pawn. – What? | -你更像是抵押物 -什么 |
[14:24] | Honey, I think you’re tired. And you’re kind of dirty. | 亲爱的 我觉得你累了 还有点脏 |
[14:26] | I’ve never been more awake and dirty in my life. | 我从没这么清醒且肮脏过 |
[14:29] | I hereby renounce my Tenderheart-level membership | 我在此正式宣布 我放弃我的雷娘军的 |
[14:31] | to the Thundergirls! | “慈爱心”级别的身份 |
[14:34] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[14:35] | – We’re out of here! – Yeah, | -我们走 -对 |
[14:37] | and we’re taking these. And this one. | 这个也归我们了 还有这个 |
[14:39] | – Good luck with your skit. – Thanks. | -祝你们的小品成功 -谢谢 |
[14:43] | Oh, you’re hogging all the blankets. | 你把毯子都抢走了 |
[14:45] | Come on. Get up. Come on. | 行了 起来 快点 |
[14:47] | I’m leading us. Let’s go. | 我来带路 我们走 |
[14:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:50] | – You’re sick! – I’m not sick. | -你病了 -我没病 |
[14:51] | – Then what the hell is that? – Wh-What? | -那那是什么 -什…什么 |
[14:53] | I’ll tell you what that is: | 我告诉你 |
[14:54] | It’s diarrhea and throw-up. | 那是排泄物和呕吐物 |
[14:56] | You’re firing from both ends. | 你现在是上吐下泻 双管齐射 |
[14:57] | I studied the ballistics. It checks out. | 我学过弹道学 情况吻合 |
[14:59] | That was probably a bobcat. | 可能是山猫留下的 |
[15:00] | Oh, okay. You didn’t eat a raw trout | 好吧 你没吃生鳟鱼 |
[15:03] | that didn’t make you poop | 那玩意没让你腹泻 |
[15:03] | and barf your way through the forest | 没让你像恶心版的《奇幻森林历险记》 |
[15:05] | like some kind of disgusting Hansel and Gretel. | 一样在森林里吐一路 |
[15:07] | I’m taking charge here! We’re gonna go! | 现在开始我说了算 我们走 |
[15:09] | Come on! This way now! | 这边 现在就走 |
[15:10] | No. Not that way. It’s this way. | 不 不是这边 是那边 |
[15:13] | You don’t even know what you’re doing out here, Lin. | 琳 你都不知道你在干嘛 |
[15:15] | I don’t know what I’m doing? | 我不知道我在干嘛 |
[15:16] | I fed myself ants and grubs | 我吃了蚂蚁和蛆 |
[15:18] | and I made a wilderness hairbrush. | 我还做了把原生态木梳 |
[15:20] | Doesn’t work, but still. | 虽然用不了 但也很能说明问题了 |
[15:21] | Plus, you’re sick, so let’s go. | 况且你还病了 所以跟我走 |
[15:22] | I’m Nature Master now. | 现在我才是野外专家 |
[15:24] | You’re never Nature Master! I’m Nature Master! | 你才不是野外专家 我是 |
[15:27] | I’ll go back to camp this way | 我要从这条路回营地 |
[15:29] | and then we’ll send help for you! | 然后找人去救你 |
[15:30] | Oh, come on. Just stick with me. | 别这样 和我一起嘛 |
[15:32] | You’ve got horrible diarrhea, Bob. | 鲍勃 你腹泻很严重 |
[15:34] | You’ve got horrible diarrhea, Bob! | 你才腹泻呢 |
[15:39] | Day one without the sash. | 这是我脱下肩带的第一天 |
[15:41] | Whew. Got to figure out who I am | 我得好好想想自己到底是谁 |
[15:42] | and what I’m going to wear diagonally across my chest. | 以及以后该在胸前斜挎点什么 |
[15:44] | Seatbelt? | 安全带 |
[15:45] | – Bandolier? – Oh, yeah. | -子弹带 -好主意 |
[15:46] | And tonight, we take off your fingerprints. | 今晚我们会除掉你的指纹 |
[15:49] | All right, people, let’s move out! | 好了 各位 出发 |
[15:51] | Got to find the kids. | 得赶快找到孩子们 |
[15:53] | Got to beat Linda. | 这样才能打败琳达 |
[15:55] | Need strength. | 我需要力量 |
[15:57] | Got to find food. | 我需要食物 |
[15:58] | Kids! Kids! Mommy’s coming! | 孩子们 妈咪来找你们了 |
[16:00] | Whew! I’m headed for the Wang! | 我在朝王山的方向走 |
[16:02] | I can see the tip! | 我能看见山顶了 |
[16:04] | Oh, Bobby, why do you gotta be such a wang! | 鲍鲍 你怎么跟这石头一样混蛋 |
[16:08] | Is that… is that a nut? | 那…那是坚果吗 |
[16:10] | What are you, an acorn? | 你是个啥 橡子吗 |
[16:12] | If you’re poisonous, tell me now. | 你要是有毒就赶紧告诉我 |
[16:14] | Get back here with my nut, you jerk. | 还我的坚果 混蛋 |
[16:18] | Well, well, well. | 啧 啧 啧 |
[16:19] | It looks like the squirrel has become the idiot. | 看来松鼠脑袋不灵光了呢 |
[16:23] | Thanks for doing the heavy lifting, squirrels. | 多谢提点 松鼠兄 |
[16:28] | Oh, boy. | 我去 |
[16:31] | Get away from me! | 走开 |
[16:32] | Get away from me! Aah! | 走开 |
[16:35] | Don’t eat me! | 别吃我 |
[16:36] | I don’t have the strength to fight. | 我没力气反抗了 |
[16:38] | This is how I’m gonna die. | 我要这样死掉了 |
[16:41] | This is taking forever. | 这也太久了吧 |
[16:43] | Hurry up and eat me. | 快把我吃掉 |
[16:47] | – Linda?! – That’s my man! | -琳达 -这是我男人 |
[16:49] | You get your paws off those nuts! | 把你们的爪子拿开 |
[16:52] | You saved me! | 你救了我 |
[16:54] | Yeah, I missed your stinky face. | 对啊 我想你那张臭脸了 |
[16:56] | How’re you feelin’, my little salmonella fella? | 还好吗 你这拉肚子的可怜虫 |
[16:58] | Uh… better. All empty. | 好多了 都拉空了 |
[17:01] | Sorry I-I left you back there. That was stupid. | 对不起 我不该丢下你的 我真蠢 |
[17:03] | Oh, Bobby. | 鲍鲍 |
[17:04] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走吧 |
[17:05] | Hey, Linda… there are two Nature Masters: | 琳达 其实有两个野外专家 |
[17:08] | The one I left at camp… I miss that one so bad… | 一个是我留在营地的那个 我想死它了 |
[17:10] | but the other Nature Master is you. | 还有一个是你 |
[17:13] | Aw. This is a fishing pole, | 这是鱼竿 |
[17:15] | this is a toothpick… what the hell is this? | 这是牙签 这是啥玩意儿 |
[17:18] | You got to get that removed. | 你得把那东西给除了 |
[17:19] | – What? – That’s, like, a huge wart. | -啥 -看着像颗巨大的肉瘤 |
[17:21] | Don’t look at that. Stop it. | 别看那个 别这样了 |
[17:22] | Come on, we got to get back to camp. | 走吧 我们还得回营地 |
[17:26] | Holy crap. We’re here. | 我的妈 终于到了 |
[17:28] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[17:29] | – Bobby, the kids are gone! – What? | -鲍鲍 孩子们不见了 -啥 |
[17:31] | – They’re in here! – What? | -他们在这儿呢 -啥 |
[17:32] | Yeah, hurry. We got fudge in here, too. | 没错 快来 这里还有软糖 |
[17:34] | Fudge. | 软糖 |
[17:35] | – Kids? – Gene. Tina. Louise. | -孩子们 -吉恩 蒂娜 露易丝 |
[17:37] | Where are you, babies? Where-where are you? | 你们在哪儿 宝贝儿 你们在哪儿 |
[17:39] | Your kids aren’t here. And neither is the fudge. | 你们的孩子不在这儿 这也没软糖 |
[17:41] | – What?! – Your kids stole the fudge. | -什么 -你们的孩子偷了软糖 |
[17:43] | Along with our inner tubes and our travel backgammon set. | 还有我们的内胎和旅行用双陆棋 |
[17:46] | And a copy of our survivalist guide. | 以及一本生存手册 |
[17:48] | Um, okay. I’m sorry about that, | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[17:50] | but where are they? We need to find them. | 可他们现在在哪儿 我们得找到他们 |
[17:52] | We’ve been in the woods for, like, 40 hours. | 我俩在树林里待了差不多40个小时了 |
[17:54] | Well, we’ve been in the woods for 40 months. | 我们已经待了40个月了 |
[17:56] | And we think you’ve got what it takes to join us. | 我们觉得你们很有潜力 可以加入我们 |
[17:59] | What do you say, Linda? | 你觉得如何 琳达 |
[18:00] | Did our literature speak to you? | 我们的那些册子对你有吸引力吗 |
[18:02] | What?! Who cares about any of that crud? | 什么 谁关心哪种垃圾啊 |
[18:04] | We need to find our kids! | 我们要找我们的孩子 |
[18:06] | Forget your kids. They’re floating | 别想了 他们这会儿正趴在 |
[18:07] | in very high quality inner tubes down a river | 相当高级的内胎上 吃着软糖 |
[18:09] | eating fudge and playing backgammon. | 玩着双陆棋 往河下游漂呢 |
[18:11] | Um, all right, well, we’re gonna go to them now, okay? | 好吧 我们现在得去找他们了 |
[18:14] | Hold-hold on; Hold up. Ooh, is this bear mace? | 等下 等下 你看这是防狼喷雾吗 |
[18:16] | Why are you holding bear mace in my face? | 你为啥要把防狼喷雾对着我 |
[18:19] | We need to know | 我们得确保 |
[18:20] | that you are ready to accept our invitation. | 你们准备好接受我们的邀请了 |
[18:23] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[18:24] | Let’s put on our “Ritual of Trust” Music. | 放入会仪式音乐 |
[18:26] | I’ll get the trust lotion. | 我去拿入会洗手液 |
[18:27] | They’re not here. Now what? | 他们不在这儿 现在咋办 |
[18:29] | Let’s get a tiny bit more fudge. | 我们再吃一点点软糖吧 |
[18:31] | Or a lot bit more fudge. | 多吃点也可以 |
[18:33] | Everybody dance now | 大家一起来跳舞 |
[18:37] | What the hell is going on? What do we do? | 这什么情况 我们怎么办 |
[18:40] | I’ve got an idea how to get us out of here. | 我有法子可以让我们出去 |
[18:42] | Just follow my lead. | 跟着我 |
[18:43] | Okay! Here we go! | 好咧 开始咯 |
[18:45] | Let’s lotion up. Yeah! | 动起来 哦耶 |
[18:47] | Great! You’re the first ever to agree to the Ritual of Trust. | 太棒了 你们是首个认同入会仪式的人 |
[18:50] | This is gonna be so icy hot. | 肯定会很劲爆的 |
[18:52] | – Oh, it sure is, hon. – Very sexual. | -必须的 亲爱的 -十足火辣 |
[18:55] | – Whew! Yes. – I am looking forward to it. | -太好了 -我好期待 |
[18:57] | Can I just use your tiny restroom to freshen up? | 能借你们的洗手间整理下妆容吗 |
[19:00] | Trust me, you don’t want any of this like this. Nah. Ew. | 相信我 你不会想看到这些东西的 |
[19:03] | Yeah, we smell like ass. Come on, Bobby. | 我们臭死了 来吧 鲍鲍 |
[19:07] | – It’s too small. – Mom? | -太小了 -老妈 |
[19:10] | – Oh, my babies. – Is that the kids? | -我的宝贝儿们 -是孩子们吗 |
[19:11] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[19:13] | Uh, trying to escape. | 逃跑 |
[19:14] | – But not successfully. – Go get help. | -不过不怎么成功 -快去找人帮忙 |
[19:17] | Your father and I are being held hostage | 我和你老爸被那两个好色的山中隐士 |
[19:18] | by the horny hermits. | 给绑架了 |
[19:21] | Hmm, I think I’ve got a plan. | 我想到了一个计划 |
[19:22] | A plan bee. | 计划B[蜜蜂] |
[19:24] | All right, Tina. This is all you. | 好了 蒂娜 都交给你了 |
[19:25] | Just like unscrewing a lightbulb. | 就把它想成换灯泡 |
[19:27] | – Maybe this will help you. – My sash! | -也许这能帮上你 -我的肩带 |
[19:29] | You knew I was always a Thundergirl deep down | 原来你知道我在内心深处还是个雷娘军 |
[19:31] | and would want it back. | 会想要回这个 |
[19:32] | No! This is satin, woman. | 才不是 这可是用缎子做的 大姐 |
[19:34] | You don’t just throw away satin! | 可不能随便扔 |
[19:35] | Maybe Thundergirls aren’t completely useless in the wild. | 也许雷娘军在野外也并不是一无是处 |
[19:38] | Maybe a bit of Thundergirl resourcefulness | 也许雷娘军的一个点子 加上几只 |
[19:40] | and a little bit of survivalist weaponized insects | 最后没被我整死的”武器化的昆虫” |
[19:42] | make for a perfect swarm ideas. | 会产生一个绝佳的蜂群营救计划 |
[19:44] | Turns out I’m a Thunder-vivalist. | 看来我是雷霆生存达人呢 |
[19:46] | Tina, shush! | 蒂娜 别唠叨了 |
[19:47] | – Just do it! – Oh, yeah, sorry. | -赶紧的 -哦 抱歉 |
[19:54] | Thundergirl in the hole! | 雷娘军进洞啦 |
[19:57] | Bees! Ooh! | 是蜜蜂 |
[19:59] | They’ve weaponized insects! | 他们把昆虫当武器用了 |
[20:00] | They took a page out of our own book. | 他们偷撕了我们生存手册上面的那一页 |
[20:02] | Page 17. | 是第十七页 |
[20:05] | I’m getting stung! | 我被蜇了 |
[20:06] | That was your plan?! | 这就是你的计划 |
[20:08] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[20:08] | I’ll Mace them! | 我来喷它们 |
[20:11] | Camping is fun! | 野营还真挺好玩的 |
[20:13] | Go, go. In the car! | 快 快 去车里 |
[20:14] | – Bobby, your stuff. – Forget the stuff! | -鲍鲍 你的东西 -别管了 |
[20:16] | Gene, grab my Nature Master. | 吉恩 去把我的野外专家拿上 |
[20:23] | You can’t Mace a guy! | 你怎么能喷我呢 |
[20:25] | Oh, well, you know what else you can’t do? | 你又做什么了呢 |
[20:27] | You can’t take your wife camping for 40 months! | 把你老婆带去野营了整整40个月 |
[20:30] | You’re right, honey. | 你说得对 宝贝 |
[20:31] | Come here. Come over here. | 过来 来抱抱 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[20:35] | Here, Tina. | 给 蒂娜 |
[20:35] | It’s a patch for keeping Mom and Dad alive. | 这是你救老爸老妈的命赢得的奖章 |
[20:38] | I don’t think this’ll count as an official patch but thank you. | 虽然这算不上真正的奖章 但还是谢了 |
[20:41] | You did the Thundergirls proud, honey. | 你给雷娘军争光了 亲爱的 |
[20:43] | And I never left them ever. | 我从没离开过她们 |
[20:44] | And no one can say I did. | 谁都不准提我离开的事 |
[20:45] | – Dad, your underpants. – Thank you. | -老爸 你的内裤 -谢了 |
[20:47] | Perfect underwear, perfect weekend. | 完美内裤 完美周末 |
[20:49] | Uh, this isn’t my underwear. | 这 不是我的内裤 |
[20:52] | More underwear for me then. | 那我又多了一条内裤了 |
[20:53] | *Rain! Rain! Flash! Flash!* | *暴风骤雨 雷霆闪电* |
[20:56] | *Thundergirls wear a Thunder girl sash!* | *雷娘军 雷霆绶带加身* |
[20:58] | *Honor, friendship, trust, integrity* | *荣誉 友谊 信任 诚实* |
[21:04] | *Ant Raid, sunscreen, skits and jelly beans* | *蚂蚁 防晒霜 小品 软糖* |
[21:09] | *Thundergirls are bound to sing this* | *身为雷娘军 就要唱这* |
[21:14] | *Song of nature, friends and things* | *自然 友谊 以及其它 之歌* |
[21:20] | *I’ll be a Thundergirl till I’m six feet under, girl, uh!* | *我要当永远的雷娘军* |