Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] You look adorable. 你看上去太可爱了
[00:23] Ah, all ready for your big field trip to the museum. 隆重的博物馆校外考察活动一切准备就绪
[00:26] You happy now? 你现在开心了
[00:27] Very… thank you for volunteering to volunteer. 非常高兴 谢谢你自愿当志愿者
[00:30] Yeah, so we’re even. 那我们扯平了吧
[00:31] Well, I’ve been a parent volunteer for eight years, 我可是当了八年的志愿家长了
[00:33] and this is the first time you’re doing it, 而你是第一次参加这活动
[00:35] but, yeah, fine, we’re even. 但没关系 好吧 我们扯平了
[00:37] Great… so, how did you survive eight years of being stuck 很好 要一直和福旺德那种人待在一起
[00:40] with Mr. Frond? 你这八年都是怎么熬过来的
[00:41] Wine Thermos. 带瓶酒去
[00:42] Get a cyanide Thermos 不如带瓶氰化物去[剧毒]
[00:43] since you’re gonna want to kill yourself 你到时候会想自杀的
[00:45] because field trips are dumb! 因为校外考察实在是无聊至极
[00:47] I agree… field trips are dumb. 我同意 校外考察的确是无聊至极
[00:49] I remember being a kid, going to the zoo, 我记得我小时候有次去动物园考察
[00:50] and sneaking off with Warren Fitzgerald. 我和沃伦·菲茨杰拉德偷偷溜走了
[00:52] We smoked cigarettes in front of the zebras. 我们在斑马面前抽烟
[00:55] Half-smoked. 假装抽烟
[00:56] I didn’t really smoke. 好吧 我没抽
[00:57] Start your story over… I just got here. 把你的故事重新讲一遍 我刚到
[00:59] Aw, you didn’t care about seeing the animals? 你都不想看动物吗
[01:02] It was a pretty crappy zoo. 那个动物园很烂
[01:03] Yeah, it’s a pretty crappy museum, too. 今天要去的博物馆也很烂
[01:05] And we go there every year. 就这样我们还每年都去
[01:06] – I like it. – Me, too. -我喜欢那里 -我也是
[01:08] The Sands from Exotic Lands exhibit is my favorite. 我最喜欢的展览是”来自异域的沙”
[01:11] Last year when I got home, 去年我回家后
[01:12] there was sand in my crack. 我屁眼里都是沙子
[01:13] It was hands-on learning for my butt. 让我的屁屁亲自体验学习了一番
[01:16] I bet we all have a good 我想大家都有一个很棒的
[01:17] Sands from Exotic Lands story. 类似”来自异域的沙”的故事
[01:19] I’m already bored. 我已经觉得无聊了
[01:20] Hey, sometimes good things come from boredom. 有时候无聊的事也能催生好事
[01:22] Like Gene. 比如吉恩
[01:23] Thank you. And Tina. -多谢 -还有蒂娜
[01:24] Pow. 击拳
[01:27] Okay, people, take a look at my buddy board 同学们 请按这个同伴随机分配表
[01:30] and find your randomly assigned buddy. 去找你们各自的同伴
[01:35] Okay, oh, uh, wait, wait. 好吧 等等 等等
[01:38] Oh, look, Andy and Ollie got assigned to each other. 看看 安迪和奥利被分在了一起
[01:41] What are the odds? 多巧啊
[01:44] And I got… 而我和
[01:46] Me. 我
[01:47] I got a Genie in a bottle. 我的搭档是瓶中精灵啊
[01:49] Hey, if I rub you, will you give me a wish? 要是我擦拭你 你会满足我的愿望吗
[01:51] – No. – Hey, I heard you can see boobies -不会 -我听说能在这间博物馆
[01:53] from all around the world in this museum 能看到来自世界各地的奶子
[01:55] if you know where to look. 只要你知道往哪儿看
[01:56] We’re going on a booby bender. 我们要去摸奶狂欢了
[01:58] Boobity-boobity-a-la-la-la. 奶子奶子奶奶奶
[02:00] This I could get used to. 这我倒是能接受
[02:03] Rudolph Steiblitz? 鲁道夫·斯泰伯力兹
[02:05] Wait, is that Regular-Sized Rudy or Pocket-Sized Rudy? 等等 是中号鲁迪还是迷你鲁迪
[02:08] Regular-Sized Rudy. 中号鲁迪
[02:09] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[02:10] Hey, what’s the big idea? 有何高见
[02:12] Geez, Rudy, quit sneaking up on people. 天呐 鲁迪 别偷偷跟着人家
[02:14] Wear a bell. 戴个铃铛吧
[02:15] God, I have Henry Haber… 天呐 我的搭档是亨利·哈伯
[02:17] the school weirdo. 学校里的呆瓜
[02:18] Great, I have Tina Belcher. 我去 我的搭档是蒂娜·贝尔彻
[02:20] The dorkiest girl in the school. 学校里最傻冒的女生
[02:23] You know what? 不如这样
[02:24] Maybe I’ll show him how to be cooler. 我来教他怎么变得酷一点
[02:25] People used to think I was a weirdo, too. 大家以前也认为我是个呆瓜
[02:27] You know what? Maybe she just needs someone 不如这样 也许她只是需要有人
[02:29] to show her how to be cool. 教她怎么才能变酷
[02:30] People used to say I was a dork, too. 大家以前也认为我是个呆瓜
[02:32] This’ll be fun. 一定很有意思
[02:34] So, where’s Bob today? 今天鲍勃去哪儿了
[02:35] On a field trip with the kids. 和孩子们去参加校外考察了
[02:37] At the museum. 在博物馆
[02:38] I guilted him into going. 我说他不去的话就对不起我
[02:39] – You miss him, huh? – The thing is, -现在想他了吧 -其实
[02:41] he’s still here. 他还在这里
[02:42] Don’t you see? He’s me. 你没看到吗 他就是我
[02:44] He’s you, he’s that spatula. 是你 是那把刀
[02:45] Sure, it’s a crappy restaurant 虽然这确实是间糟糕的餐馆
[02:48] and people walk right by it, never take notice. 是走过都不会注意到的那种
[02:50] – Wait, what? – The floor’s always sticky. -等等 啥 -地板总是粘粘的
[02:52] – Sticky? – But it’s home for a lot of folks. -粘粘的 -但这却是很多人的家
[02:54] I’m getting choked up here. 我都有点哽咽了
[02:55] Okay… the thing is, 好吧 现在的情况是
[02:57] now that I made Bob go, 我让迫鲍勃去了
[02:59] I feel like those kids don’t need me anymore. 就感觉好像这些孩子们都不再需要我了
[03:01] Now he gets to play mama bird. 现在他成孩子们的大朋友了
[03:03] Singing the songs on the bus… 在公车里唱着歌
[03:04] – Linda. – Holding hands… -琳达 -手拉手
[03:05] Linda, what are you doing here? 琳达 你还呆在这里干嘛
[03:07] What? 咋了
[03:07] Go to them! Go to the museum. 去找他们 快去博物馆
[03:09] Be with your babies, go to them! 和你的孩子们在一起 去找他们
[03:11] I got to go, I got to go! 我得去 我得去
[03:12] – We’ll be fine. – I’m waiting on… -不用管我们 -我还在等
[03:14] – on fries. – Lock the door, Linda! -我的薯条呢 -锁上门 琳达
[03:15] – Get out! – Why are we going? -出去 – 我们为什么要走
[03:17] – Lock the door. – Go! -锁上门 -快走
[03:18] Never look back, never look back! 千万别回头 千万别回头
[03:24] What you drawing there, Henry? 你在画什么 亨利
[03:26] I’m designing robot characters for my next graphic novel. 我在为我下一部漫画小说设计机器人角色
[03:30] It’s part of a series. 是这个系列的其中一部
[03:31] It’s important to have interests, 有爱好很重要
[03:33] but maybe you can find one a little less dorky? 但也许你该找个不那么呆瓜的兴趣
[03:36] Uh, it’s actually pretty cool. 这可酷了好吧
[03:38] Maybe you just don’t understand it? 只是你不懂而已
[03:40] Oh, I understand it. 我懂啊
[03:41] There’s 17 installments, and you really need to read them in order, 一共有17部 你得一一按顺序读
[03:44] which you haven’t, so I doubt it. 而你却没有 所以我很是怀疑
[03:47] This is going to be harder than I thought. 这会比我想象的要难
[03:50] Robots? But that does give me an idea 机器人 倒是为我下一部色情同人小说
[03:52] for my next erotic fan fiction: Ro-butts. 提供了一个灵感 机器人屁股
[03:57] Hey, what’s that noise? 那是什么声音
[03:58] My cymbals… you never know when somebody’s gonna want to jam. 大镲 随时都可能有人想即兴表演一段
[04:01] Hmm, back me up with those, would you? 用那个给我造点势 好吗
[04:03] Well, okay, but I haven’t… 好吧 但是我没有
[04:04] Hey, Mr. Frond. 福旺德老师
[04:05] Why did the chicken cross the road? 小鸡为什么要横穿马路
[04:07] I don’t know, Louise, why? 我不知道 露易丝 怎么了
[04:08] So he would be in a different school district 那样他就会在不同的学区
[04:10] where there’s a different guidance counselor. 而那里有不同的辅导员
[04:12] – Hiya! – Yeah! -赞同 -没错
[04:14] – Louise. – What? -露易丝 怎么了
[04:15] Don’t say that here. 别那样说 别在这儿说
[04:16] That’s fine… I’m out of material. 好吧 反正我也没词了
[04:22] Ooh, is there a rat exhibit? 那是老鼠展览吗
[04:24] – I think those are picketers. – Picketers? -他们应该是示威者 -示威者
[04:26] Even the people who get paid to go in there 连在里面能领到工资的人
[04:28] don’t want to be in there! 都不想进去
[04:29] That’s how terrible it is! 这是有多可怕啊
[04:31] It’s a good thing your mom isn’t here. 你们的妈妈没来是件好事
[04:33] Why, Mom likes protesting? 为什么 老妈喜欢抗议吗
[04:34] What? No, she loves chanting. 什么 不 她喜欢喊口号
[04:36] Oh, who doesn’t? 谁不喜欢呢
[04:39] Hi, Madeline Greenberg, 你好 我是玛德琳·格林伯格
[04:41] museum director. 博物馆馆长
[04:42] Phillip Frond, counselor of children, 我是菲利普·福旺德 孩子们的辅导员
[04:44] friend of the museum. 博物馆的朋友
[04:45] I’m Bob, I, uh… 我是鲍勃 我
[04:46] He’s merely a volunteer. 他就是个志愿者
[04:49] Well, you may have noticed, 你们也许注意到了
[04:50] we’re having a little trouble with the UFMWD? 我们的UFMWD出了些问题
[04:52] I’ve had problems with that. 我也有过类似的苦恼
[04:54] Drink some cranberry juice. 喝些红莓果汁吧[可预防尿道感染]
[04:55] Hmm, no, it’s the United Federation of Museum Workers and Docents. 不 是博物馆工作人员和大学讲师工会
[04:59] – They’re on strike. – Oh, like how my stepmom’s -他们在罢工 -我继母也罢工
[05:02] on a sex strike till my dad fixes the VCR. 除非老爸修好录像机 否则休想碰他
[05:04] Exactly, it hasn’t affected much. 没错 这不会有太大影响
[05:06] We still have all the exhibits, all the fun, 展览不变 乐趣也不变
[05:09] just one-eighth of the staff. 只不过只有八分之一的员工
[05:13] An Amazon exhibit? 亚马逊展览
[05:15] Maybe this day won’t suck so bad after all. 也许今天也不会太无聊
[05:17] Oh, that’s not open. 那还没开
[05:18] What?! No! 啥 不是吧
[05:19] The strike slowed us down there a little. 罢工拖慢了我们的进度
[05:24] – Nice plesiosaur. – Nice horses. -好靓的蛇颈龙 -好靓的马啊
[05:25] – What’d you say? – Plesiosaur. -你说什么 -蛇颈龙
[05:27] The coolest dinosaur. 最酷的恐龙
[05:28] Hmm… Henry, it’s great that you have a favorite animal, 亨利 喜欢的动物是好事
[05:31] but what about picking a cooler animal? 但你就不能选酷一点的动物吗
[05:33] Like a horse or miniature horse? 比如马 或小马
[05:36] It’s your first time as a parent volunteer, Bob. 这是你第一次做志愿家长 鲍勃
[05:39] Linda’s set the bar pretty high. 琳达可是做得很好哦
[05:41] I hope you’re up to it. 我希望你能赶得上她
[05:42] With great vest 有这么棒的马甲
[05:43] comes great responsibility. 你也该有更高的责任感
[05:45] Okay, kids, stick with your buddy 好了 孩子们 和你们的同伴一起
[05:46] and stay with the group! 跟着大部队走
[05:48] You don’t want to be a Missing Marvin 应该不会有人想成为迷失·马文
[05:50] or a Walk-Away Wendy! 或脱队·温迪吧
[05:55] Okay, Regular-Sized Rudy, change of plans. 好吧 中号鲁迪 计划有变
[05:58] I’m going in there, and you’re coming with me. 我要去那里 你跟着我来
[06:01] Yeah, I don’t think we’re allowed to do that… 我觉得他们不会允许我们那么做
[06:02] Oh, we’re not. 是不会
[06:04] We’re going where no Wagstaff student 我们要去瓦格斯塔夫的学生
[06:06] has ever gone: the Amazon! 从没去过的地方 亚马逊
[06:08] Rudy, just keep your voice down. 鲁迪 小点声
[06:17] Amazon? 亚马逊
[06:18] Yes, ma’am-azon! 好的 亚马逊女士
[06:22] Sorry. Yes, ma’am-azon. 抱歉 好的 亚马逊女士
[06:26] I’m glad you’re up for this, Rudy. I thought I was gonna 我很高兴你跟来了 鲁迪 我还以为
[06:28] have to get a buddy-ectomy. 我得单独行动了呢
[06:30] Are you kidding? This is great. 开什么玩笑 这里太棒了
[06:32] I’ve never done anything like this. 我从来没做过这样的事情
[06:33] My mom barely let me go on this field trip. 我妈很少让我参加校外考察
[06:36] Okay, I know you’re new here, 好吧 我理解你这方面还是新手
[06:38] but this isn’t how sneaking works. 但没有你这样秘密行动的
[06:40] – You have to ditch the backpack. – Yeah, sure. -你得把包脱了 -好 没问题
[06:42] No! I didn’t mean throw it. 不 我不是让你把它扔了
[06:45] That was loud. 好大声
[06:46] Okay, I’ll show you the ropes, 好吧 你跟着我
[06:47] and then we’re gonna go under the ropes 我们从绳子下钻过去
[06:48] – and touch all the stuff. – Yeah. -摸遍所有的东西 -好的
[06:56] I need to blow my nose. 我要擤鼻涕
[06:57] Uh, okay. 好吧
[06:58] I can only blow it if you hold it. 我得帮我拿着我才能擤
[07:04] – Now me. – Oh, my God. -该我了 -天呐
[07:07] Bob? Time for a head count. 鲍勃 该查点下人数了
[07:09] Four, eight, ten, 四个 八个 十个
[07:11] 14, 16… 十四个 十六个
[07:13] I’m gonna push you now, Ollie. 我现在要推开你了 奥利
[07:15] I’m gonna push you away now. 我推了
[07:16] I understand. 我理解
[07:17] Uh, uh, okay, who’s missing? 好吧 少了谁
[07:18] Oh, man. Louise. Figures. 天呐 露易丝 不出所料
[07:21] A-are we good? 一切还好吧
[07:21] Uh, uh-huh. Yeah. 很好
[07:23] Definitely. I just got to go over here for a second. 相当好 只是我得过去一下
[07:26] Be right back! 马上就回
[07:30] Of course she’s in there. 我早该知道她会进去
[07:33] Louise. Louise. 露易丝 露易丝
[07:39] Louise, come out of the plants. 露易丝 快出来
[07:40] Who’s Louise? 谁是露易丝啊
[07:41] I’m just a talking plant. 我只是棵会说话的植物
[07:43] My name is Leafy Greenbrier. 我的名字叫阔叶·绿蔷薇
[07:46] And I am Kate Bush. 我是凯特·布什[也有灌木丛的意思]
[07:48] Listen, both of you. 你们俩 听着
[07:49] I know you’re not excited about this museum, 我知道你们对博物馆没什么兴趣
[07:51] but I can’t have you kids 但我不能让你们
[07:53] being Missing Marvins 变成迷失·马文
[07:54] or whatever that stupid thing Frond said. 和福旺德说的那什么蠢玩意儿来着
[07:57] Walk-Away Wendys. 脱队·温迪
[07:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:59] Um, what’s your name? 你叫什么
[08:00] Regular-Sized Rudy. 中号鲁迪
[08:01] Regular-Sized Rudy? 中号鲁迪
[08:03] Why do they call you that? 为什么要这样叫你
[08:04] – Just look at me. – Um, okay. -你看看我就知道了 -好吧
[08:07] Listen, you two are supposed to stay with the group. 你们两应该跟大部队一起行动
[08:09] Dad, when I hear “Stay with the group,” 老爸 我一听你说”一起行动”
[08:11] I leave the group. 就偏想单独行动
[08:12] Yeah, Louise, that can be annoying. 我知道 露易丝 你那样好讨人厌
[08:14] All right, which way did we come in? 好吧 我们来时走的哪条路
[08:15] Uh, come on, this way. 过来 走这边
[08:16] No, you come on. 不要 你才该过来
[08:18] Dad, look around. We’re in the jungle. 老爸 你看看四周 我们在雨林里呢
[08:21] Can we just for a second walk around a little? 咱就不能逛一小小会儿吗
[08:24] – Hmm. It is kind of impressive. – Yeah. -确实挺震撼的 -就是啊
[08:26] But we both know I have to take you guys back. 但我们都心知肚明 我得带你们回去
[08:28] You remind me of my mom. 你让我想起我妈了
[08:29] She hates fun, too. 她也不喜欢好玩的东西
[08:32] Hide. Get down. 快躲起来 蹲下
[08:34] Hey! Who’s over there? 喂 谁在那儿
[08:36] Somebody over there? 有人在那儿吗
[08:37] Everybody shut up. 都别出声
[08:38] Hello? 有人吗
[08:39] Come on, Jeff, you know I hate plants. 拜托 杰夫 你明知我讨厌植物的
[08:41] Oh, they’re gonna drop their juice boxes when they see me. 他们要是看到我肯定会大吃一惊的
[08:45] Museum management is unfair and anti-union. 博物馆管理层处事不公 还反工会
[08:47] Yeah, I hear that, buddy. 我听到了 大哥
[08:49] No, no, we’re protesting. 不不 我们在进行抗议
[08:51] What do we want? 我们的要求
[08:52] Fairness. 公平
[08:53] When do we want it? 何时实现
[08:55] Now. 立刻马上
[08:57] What? The chant? 咋了 口号的问题吗
[08:59] It’s the chant, isn’t it? 是口号的问题 对吧
[09:00] Yeah. You got to wow ’em. 对 你们得大声吼出来
[09:01] Something like, uh… 像那什么…
[09:03] Give us more money, damn it! 工资薪水必须涨
[09:05] Or we’ll shave the woolly mammoth! 否则就把猛犸象剃光光
[09:07] Give us longer breaks for snacks 休息时间要延长
[09:08] or we’ll burn the artifacts! 要不就把展品烧光光
[09:10] You’re really good at this. 这你还真擅长
[09:11] Thank you. 谢谢夸奖
[09:12] All right, good luck, got to go. 好啦 祝你们好运 先走了
[09:14] No, wait. We need you. 别呀 等等 我们需要你
[09:17] Remember, kids, 千万记得 孩子们
[09:18] smiling is the new touching. 想要动手摸的时候就用微笑代替
[09:20] Nice. 对极了
[09:21] Also, if you ignore history, 还有 谁无视历史
[09:23] you’re doomed to repeat it, 谁就注定要重蹈历史的覆辙
[09:24] and if you touch history, 谁乱碰文物
[09:25] you will be suspended for six days. 谁就会被关六天禁闭
[09:27] Yes… and when you get to the pioneer exhibit, 没错 参观原始人展区的时候
[09:30] learn but don’t churn. 要学习 不要调皮
[09:31] Who are you? 你究竟是何方神圣
[09:33] Is there a, uh… Mr. Museum? 你身体里住了位博物馆通吗
[09:35] No, there is not. 没有
[09:37] Okay, booby checklist. 好了 摸奶名单
[09:39] Let’s see what we got. 看看都有什么
[09:40] Did you get that at the gift shop? 你在礼品店买的吗
[09:42] Nope, it’s my cousin’s. 不是 我表哥的
[09:43] He wrote down where to find 他列出了博物馆
[09:44] all the boobs in the museum. 所有能摸奶的地方
[09:46] Viking boobies, yeah! 维京之奶 好棒
[09:47] Eskimo boobies, coming real soon. 爱斯基摩之奶 等着我哦
[09:50] It’s an embarrassment of boobies. 这真是呆子[奶子]们的尴尬时刻啊
[09:52] Good one, Zeke. 说得好 齐克
[09:53] That’s Jimmy Jr. 那是小吉米
[09:54] You may not know him 你不认识他吧
[09:55] because he’s one of the cooler kids in school. 他是学校有名的酷哥
[09:58] Hi, Jimmy Jr. 小吉米
[09:59] Hi, Tina. 蒂娜
[10:01] I know Jimmy Jr. 我认识他
[10:02] Hey, Jimmy J. 你好 小吉米
[10:03] Hey, Harvey. 你好 哈维
[10:04] Hen-Henry. 是亨利
[10:05] He’s always joking like… 他总是开这种玩笑…
[10:07] uh, not even my name, uh… 张冠李戴…
[10:11] Okay, I think the coast is clear. 我想我们安全了
[10:13] Let’s get back to the group. 咱们还是归队吧
[10:14] But we just hid from the guard. 可才从保安眼皮底下逃过一劫啊
[10:15] We’re having fun here, ah? 在这多有意思啊
[10:17] Come on, let’s go into the stilt hut just so we can say we did it, 我们去水上小屋看看 也不枉白来一趟
[10:20] and then we can go back to the boring group 然后再照你说的 回到无聊的大部队
[10:22] and that no-fun Frond 找无趣的福旺德老师
[10:23] and have a crappy day just like you want. 好好地过上无聊的一天
[10:25] Please. 行不行
[10:27] It’s literally a hut on stilts. 还真的是水上的小屋呢
[10:29] Fine. 好吧
[10:29] Stilt hut and then that’s it. 水上小屋 看完就走
[10:31] Stilt hut! 水上小屋
[10:32] – Stilt hut! – Shh. -水上小屋 -嘘
[10:33] – Stilt hut! – Shh-shh-shush. -水上小屋 -嘘 嘘
[10:34] – Rudy… rookie. – I know. -鲁迪 真是个菜鸟 -我知道
[10:36] Now we’re all whispering. 我们都来说悄悄话吧
[10:38] So nothing for you to check off here, Zeke. 这边总没有能摸的了吧 齐克
[10:40] They all have hair covering their boobs. 他们奶子都有头发遮着
[10:42] Like a stupid fashion magazine, right? 整的跟个傻叉时尚杂志似的
[10:44] But not so fast. 别着急啊
[10:45] And three… two… 三 二
[10:47] ta-ta time. 时间到
[10:49] No nip, though. 美中不足是没乳头
[10:51] Your cousin’s really into this. 你表哥真的很沉迷于此
[10:52] I never heard of anyone having a boob fetish. 我还从没听过谁是恋奶癖呢
[10:55] Well, this isn’t even remotely realistic. 这做得也太假了
[10:57] I mean, the stegosaurus… 我说 剑龙…
[10:58] Henry. What did I say about dinosaurs? 亨利 我怎么说恐龙的来着
[11:01] Why are you talking that way? 你为什么要用这种口气说话
[11:02] I’m just trying to help you, Henry, okay, buddy? 亨利 我只是想帮你 懂吗 兄弟
[11:05] And I’m just trying to help you, buddy. 我才是想帮你呢 兄弟
[11:08] All I’m saying is, the stegosaurus… it’s obviously… 我想说的是 剑龙 很明显
[11:11] – Uh-uh, honey. – Huh? -不不 亲爱的 -啥
[11:12] No. 别这样
[11:13] What a dork. 真是呆瓜
[11:14] – I know. – I know. -我知道 -我知道
[11:14] Whoa, whoa. You think I’m the dork? 什么 你觉得我是呆瓜吗
[11:16] Of course. Everyone does. 当然 大家都这么觉得
[11:18] No, no, no, no, you’re the dork. 不对不对 你才是傻瓜
[11:20] Huh. Well, there’s only one way to solve this. 是吗 那只有一种方法了
[11:23] Well, there’s probably, like, a lot of different ways. 方法可多着呢
[11:26] But why don’t we try your dorky way? 但是我们就先按你的呆瓜方法来吧
[11:27] Yeah, well, ’cause it’s not the dorky way. 好啊 因为这才不是什么呆瓜方法
[11:29] Can you just, it… drop the dork and just talk to me? 你能不摆出那副呆样 好好跟我说话吗
[11:34] You look so dorky right now. 你现在看起来呆透了
[11:36] Make our paycheck more colossal! 再不涨工资
[11:38] Or we’ll poop on all the fossils! 化石成化屎
[11:40] Yes. 好极了
[11:41] Rude. 流氓
[11:42] Well, great stilt hut. 很棒的水上小屋
[11:43] – Yeah. – The best. -没错 -棒极了
[11:45] Now, let’s go back. 好了 我们回去吧
[11:46] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. 别 别 别呀
[11:47] The stilt hut was my fun jungle idea. 水上小屋是我的乐游雨林主意
[11:49] Now… what’s, what-what’s one from you? 现在 轮到你出主意了
[11:52] What do you got? 你有什么主意
[11:52] – Um, go back. – Don’t say “Go back.” -回去 -说什么回去啊
[11:54] Warren Fitzgerald wouldn’t say go back. 沃伦·菲茨杰拉德是不会说回去这种话的
[11:56] Warren Fitzgerald would say you’ve gone soft. 沃伦·菲茨杰拉德会说你变胆小鬼了
[11:58] Warren Fitzgerald? From my zebra story? 沃伦·菲茨杰拉德 我斑马故事里那人
[12:00] Yeah. From your fun past. 没错 来自那个有趣的鲍勃的过去
[12:02] I’ve got ideas, but… 我有主意了 不过
[12:03] I don’t believe you have ideas unless you say them out loud. 你不说出来 我才不信呢
[12:05] Yes, of course i have ideas. If I look around, 我有 我当然有 我随便四处看看
[12:07] I could come up with something. 主意就跟泉涌一样的出来了
[12:08] Okay, well, then look around and come up with something. 那好 你就四处看看 说个主意吧
[12:10] Okay, there. We’re gonna go right there. 好 那里 我们可以去那边
[12:14] Look who’s stepping up. 某人有长进了呢[要登高了呢]
[12:16] But, uh, how are we gonna get up there? 但是 我们怎么上去呢
[12:17] We could fly. 我们可以飞上去
[12:19] I know we can’t fly. 好吧我们不能飞
[12:20] We could just do this. 我们可以这样上去
[12:23] Huh? Who’s soft now, Louise? 如何 说谁胆小鬼[软]呢 露易丝
[12:25] Your stomach, your butt, and your thighs. 你的胃 臀 还有大腿
[12:27] But nice work. Let’s go! 不过干得不错 走吧
[12:34] Mr. Softie just pushed over a tree. 胆小鬼推来了一棵树
[12:36] I like it. Hey, shake a leg, Reg Size. 我喜欢 赶紧的 中号
[12:40] I’ll be right there. 我就来
[12:41] And Mom said I’d never climb a tree. 我妈还说我不会爬树
[12:44] All right, race you to the top. Let’s do it! 好吧 看谁先到顶 来吧
[12:46] First one up gets to spit down on the other. 先到的可以朝下面的人吐口水
[12:48] Don’t worry, Rudy, we’re not gonna spit on you. 放心 鲁迪 不会吐你的
[12:50] As long as I’m included. 只要算上我就很开心了
[12:52] Ooh, ooh. Look! 快看
[12:53] Camel boobies. 骆驼奶子
[12:54] Those are humps. 那是驼峰好不好
[12:56] One man’s hump… 奶子也是人的驼峰
[12:57] Okay, students, buddy up. 同学们 都集中过来
[12:58] In a few moments 过几分钟
[12:59] we’ll proceed to the hands-on room of the museum. 我们就要去博物馆的体验区了
[13:02] Oh, finally! Yay! 终于要去了
[13:04] Sands from Exotic Lands! 来自异域的沙
[13:06] Sand? Really? 沙 你开玩笑吧
[13:07] That’s what floats your scrote? 就那东西赌了你家的马桶吗
[13:08] And then some. 岂止是赌了马桶
[13:10] Mmm, the hands-on room. 体验区哦[上手区]
[13:12] It’s the one place you’re allowed to touch. 是唯一可以随便摸的地方
[13:15] Your skin should be its own exhibit. 你的皮肤都可以拿来展出了
[13:17] Well, your hair should be sent to an Asian wig factory. 你的头发都能送去亚洲假发工厂了
[13:21] – Who’s a bigger dork, Henry Haber or me? – You. -亨利·哈伯和我谁更呆 -你
[13:24] – Henry. – Not helpful. -亨利 -白问了
[13:25] Bigger dork, me or Henry? 我和亨利谁更呆
[13:27] – Tina. – Henry. -蒂娜 -亨利
[13:27] Well, looks like we’re dork-locked. 看来我们难分上下了
[13:30] We need fresh eyes. 我们要找不认识的人
[13:31] Hello, I’m Tina and this is Henry. 你好 我是蒂娜 他是亨利
[13:33] I’m Henry. 我是亨利
[13:34] Who do you think is the bigger dork? 你觉得我俩谁更呆
[13:36] Um, I don’t think you kids should play this game. 我觉得你们俩不该玩这种游戏
[13:39] Labels lead to hurt feelings. 给人贴标签会伤感情的
[13:41] Sheesh. Never ask a dork to judge a dork contest. 切 不该让呆瓜来评判呆瓜
[13:44] Yeah. 没错
[13:45] Come on. Pick up the pace, softie. 快点 跟上啊 胆小鬼
[13:47] Softie? That’s funny coming from the girl 胆小鬼 这话从一个直到八岁还叫我
[13:49] who called me Daddy until she was eight. 爹地的小女孩嘴里说出来真是滑稽
[13:52] What? That’s crazy. You better have a good lawyer, 什么 怎么可能 你最好有个好律师
[13:54] ’cause that is slander, sir. 因为我要告你诽谤 这位先生
[13:58] That’s me laughing. 我这是在笑
[14:01] Time to kick it up a notch, okay? 是时候来点升级版的了
[14:12] Shake your hips! Wiggle your butt! 扭胯 抖臀
[14:14] Drop your pants and pick ’em back up! 裤子脱下来 再穿回去
[14:16] – No. I don’t want to drop my pants. – Why? -不 我不想脱裤子 -为什么
[14:21] We did it! 我们成功了
[14:23] You know what? I am gonna spit. 我真的打算吐口水了
[14:27] Hey, I’m glad we ditched. 我们脱队是对的
[14:29] – That was fun. – Me, too. -很有意思 -我也这么觉得
[14:30] Let’s do it again sometime. 我们可以什么时候再来一次
[14:31] Like, maybe when you’re old and senile, 例如 等你七老八十的时候
[14:33] I’ll close the restaurant and come spring you 我就关了餐馆
[14:35] – from the nursing home. – What? -带你逃出养老院 -啥
[14:36] Sorry, I didn’t want to do it, 抱歉 跟我没关系
[14:38] but Gene and Tina put you in a nursing home. 是吉恩和蒂娜把你送进养老院的
[14:40] And not one of the nice ones either. 还是条件不怎么好的那种
[14:42] No, you said you’d be running the restaurant. 不是这个 你说你会经营餐馆
[14:45] Oh, no, I was just saying… 不 我只是说
[14:47] You’re taking over the family business? 你会接手我们家的生意吗
[14:49] Yeah, right. 对啊 怎样
[14:51] – Admit it, you look up to me. – No! -承认吧 你视我为榜样 -才没有
[14:53] S… You are ruining our perfect day right now! 你现在把这大好的一天都毁了
[14:57] Oh, my God, am I your hero? 我的天呐 我是你的偶像吗
[14:59] Sick! 恶心死了
[15:01] Fun… hurts… my lungs. 我高兴得肺都疼了
[15:04] Wow. I thought I was out of shape. 我还以为缺乏锻炼的是我呢
[15:06] What the… 搞什么…
[15:07] This doesn’t go here. 这从哪儿冒出来的
[15:11] Disgusting tree. 真是不听话的树
[15:15] Whoa. That’s gonna make getting down a lot harder. 这下要下去可难了
[15:17] Oh, crap, crap, crap. 靠 靠 靠
[15:19] We’re stuck up here. 我们被困在上面了
[15:21] This was a stupid idea. 这一切都是个错误
[15:23] Um, Rudy, are you okay? 鲁迪 你还好吧
[15:25] Haven’t gone this long without my inhaler. 我还没试过这么长时间不用吸入器
[15:29] – Inhaler? – I’m supposed to use it every two hours -吸入器 -我每隔两个小时要吸一次
[15:32] or I could die. 不然就可能丢掉小命
[15:33] – What? – But I’m sick of that thing. -啥 -但我已经受够那东西了
[15:35] O-okay. Where’s your inhaler? 好 好吧 你的吸入器在哪儿
[15:37] In… my… backpack. 在 我的 背包里
[15:41] – Where’s your backpack? – Um, I made him ditch it. -你的背包呢 -我让他扔了
[15:43] – What? – But don’t worry about me. -什么 -不过别担心我
[15:46] I’m loving every minute of this. 我很享受当前的每分每秒
[15:48] Oh, my God. Wait! 天呐 等等
[15:50] Security guy! Come back! 保安 快回来
[15:51] Help! Help! 救命啊 救命
[15:58] Why didn’t you tell me you need your inhaler? 你怎么不告诉我你要用吸入器呢
[16:00] I’m your buddy. We’re supposed to talk. 我是你兄弟啊 我们应该无话不说的
[16:03] – We talk. – This is why you can’t just do -无话不说啊 -这就是为什么你不能
[16:05] whatever you want, Louise, 随心所欲的原因 露易丝
[16:07] there are consequences. 凡事皆有因果
[16:07] You shouldn’t have left the group. 你不该脱离组织
[16:09] And I shouldn’t have let you talk me into doing this! 我也不该被你忽悠 做出这些事
[16:11] So it’s your fault? 所以都是你的错咯
[16:12] No! Right now we just have to get Rudy his inhaler! 不是 现在的重点是帮鲁迪找吸入器
[16:17] How are we gonna get down? 我们要怎么下去
[16:18] That tree was our ladder. 那树是我们的梯子啊
[16:19] I know that tree was our ladder! 我知道那树是梯子
[16:21] I put it there! 是我把它放那儿的
[16:22] I think I’m coming around. 我觉得我缓过来了
[16:25] I think I’m getting better. 我感觉好多了
[16:26] Nope! Getting worse. 不对 更严重了
[16:28] Getting worse. 更严重了
[16:29] Oh. Oh, boy. Uh, CPR. 我的天 心肺复苏术
[16:31] I know how to give CPR. 我知道怎么做心肺复苏术
[16:33] No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[16:34] Uh, wh-why don’t I just try it? 试试总比什么都不做强吧
[16:35] And if you hate it, I’ll stop. 你要是感觉不好 我就马上停下来
[16:36] – No! – Yeah, okay, you’re right. -不要 -好吧 听你的
[16:38] Just hold on. 坚持住
[16:40] – I have an idea. – What? -我有主意了 -什么主意
[16:42] – Wish me luck. – Wh-what are you doing? -祝我好运吧 -你 你要干嘛
[16:44] Maybe the bravest and dumbest thing I’ve ever done. 也许是我今生做过的最有种也是最蠢的事
[16:46] This is for you, Warren Fitzgerald! 这是献给你的 沃伦·菲茨杰拉德
[16:48] And you, too, Rudy. 还有你 鲁迪
[16:49] Cool. 谢了
[16:54] Dad! 老爸
[16:56] Whoa! That was amazing! 太帅了
[17:00] Hello, sand. 你好呀 沙沙
[17:02] You remember these hands? 还记得这双手吗
[17:05] We’re finally done with boobs! 终于摆脱奶子了
[17:07] Oh, Gene, you’re never done with boobs. 吉恩 永远别想摆脱奶子
[17:09] They’re everywhere you look! 它们无处不在
[17:10] Mountains, speed bumps… 山峰 减速带
[17:12] Hell, you just made a nice pair yourself, Cool Breeze. 看 你自己刚刚也做了一对 小哥
[17:16] You’ve ruined sand! 你玷污了沙沙
[17:17] Darn it. We still haven’t settled this. 该死 还是没结果
[17:19] I don’t get it. Why would anyone think I’m a dork? 我真不明白 怎么会有人认为我是呆瓜
[17:21] – Well, what makes me a dork? – Well, um, 那我为什么会被认为是呆瓜
[17:24] you’re a dork for plesiosaurs. And your comic book. 因为你对蛇颈龙的迷恋 还有你的漫画
[17:26] Graphic novel. But, yes, I also dabble in comic books, 漫画小说 不过也对 漫画我也涉猎
[17:30] – action figures, and stickers. – Yeah. See? -也玩人形公仔和贴纸 -对 看吧
[17:32] Well, you’re a dork for horses. 你是呆瓜是因为你对马的迷恋
[17:34] Huh, I am. Among other things. 马确实是我迷恋的东西 之一
[17:37] Hmm. I guess we’re both dorks in our own way. 看来我们各有各的”呆”
[17:39] Everyone! I have an announcement. 各位 我有话要说
[17:41] You’re probably all wondering how the voting came out 想必大家都很想知道蒂娜和亨利
[17:44] in the Tina/Henry dork controversy. 呆瓜争议的投票结果
[17:46] No. 不想
[17:47] Well, the verdict is in. I’m a dork. 结果出来了 我是呆瓜
[17:49] For boys and horses and zombies. 我迷恋男生 马 和僵尸
[17:51] And I’m a dork for dinosaurs and my series of graphic novels. 我也是呆瓜 迷恋恐龙和连环漫画小说
[17:55] I guess I’m a dork for dancing. 那我就是迷恋跳舞的呆瓜咯
[17:57] Okay, then I’m a dork for sand. 我是迷恋沙沙的呆瓜
[18:00] Guess that makes me a dork for boobs. 我是不是就成了迷恋奶子的呆瓜
[18:01] I’m a dork for Ollie. 我是迷恋奥利的呆瓜
[18:03] I’m a dork for Andy! 我是迷恋安迪的呆瓜
[18:04] And I’m a dork for bargain Chardonnays 我是迷恋廉价夏敦埃酒的呆瓜
[18:07] And being asked out by handsome guidance counselors. 也是喜欢被辅导员小哥搭讪的呆瓜
[18:10] What about you, Mr. Frond? 你呢 福旺德老师
[18:11] I’m a dork for getting on the bus on time. 我是喜欢大家都按时上车的呆瓜
[18:14] Get your buddies and let’s go! 拿上你们的东西 我们走了
[18:16] Call me. 打给我
[18:17] If my mother answers, hang up. 如果是我妈接的就赶紧挂了
[18:19] We might be dorks for different things, 也许我们都是不同领域的呆瓜
[18:20] but at our cores, we’re all… 但在我们内心深处 我们都
[18:22] the same. I made a very good point. Let’s all go now. 一样 道理讲完了 大家可以走了
[18:25] Boys are from Mars, girls are from Venus. 男孩来自火星 女孩来自金星
[18:28] I’ve got a yum-yum, you’ve got a penis. 我有屁屁 你有鸡鸡
[18:31] – Uh, Linda? – What? Ow. What? -琳达 -咋了 咋了
[18:33] Uh, we’ve been talking, and we want you to leave. 我们商量过了 想让你离开
[18:35] Wha… Really! 啥 是吗
[18:36] – You want me to leave? – Yeah. -你们想让我离开 -对
[18:38] Well, chant for it. 你们用喊的啊
[18:39] Oh, wait. I’m sorry. 等等 不好意思
[18:40] That’s right. You can’t chant! Ha! 对哦 你们不会喊
[18:46] How many pumps? L-let me read the instructions. 压几下 我 我看看说明
[18:48] Oh, what, you’re worried he’s gonna breathe too well? 怎么 你难不成是怕他吸太多吗
[18:50] – Come on! – Fine! -快啊 -好吧
[18:55] Thank you. 谢谢你
[18:57] Buddy. 兄弟
[18:58] Oh, I hate you. 我恨你
[18:59] But I love air. 但我爱空气
[19:00] So I guess we’re stuck together. 看来我是摆脱不了你了
[19:02] Let me get a puff of that. 给我吸一口
[19:03] Hey! You’re not allowed to be in here. What’s going on?! 你们不能呆在这里面 怎么回事
[19:05] Uh, we’re, uh… Run! 我们… 快跑
[19:08] – What do we want? – Linda gone! -我们的要求 -琳达快走
[19:10] – When do we want it? – Now! -何时实现 -立刻马上
[19:12] Linda Belcher’s here to stay! 你们休想赶走我
[19:14] I don’t work here anyway! Boo! 反正我也不在这儿工作
[19:16] Oh, my face! 我的脸
[19:20] Scabs! 工贼[指不参加罢工的人]
[19:21] Scabs are coming! 工贼来了
[19:23] Let’s get ’em! 去抓住他们
[19:24] They’ll do anything for a dollar! 只要给钱他们什么都做
[19:28] Did you come to surprise us, but then you got caught up 你是本想来给我们惊喜 结果被罢工团
[19:30] – in the chanting? – Yep. -忽悠去领口号了吗 -是的
[19:31] Did Louise get you in trouble with security? 露易丝让你惹上保安了吗
[19:33] – Yep. See you at home? – Yep. -是的 那我们家里见 -好
[19:36] Uh-oh. I’m missing two. 有两个不见了
[19:38] Here they are. Two here. 来了 这两个
[19:40] Oh. Regular-Sized Rudy, I detect a bit of wheeze. 中号鲁迪 我看你有点喘啊
[19:43] He needs an inhaler every two hours or he’ll die. 他每两小时要用一次吸入器 不然会死
[19:46] Yeah. I-I heard about that. 对 我 我听说了
[19:47] Oh, uh, here’s your vest. 还你你的马甲
[19:49] What did you do to it?! 你拿它干什么了
[19:51] It was like this when I got it. 我拿到的时候就这样
[19:52] Gene! Tina! 吉恩 蒂娜
[19:53] How was your day? 你们今天过得怎么样
[19:54] – Dorky. – Booby. -全是呆瓜 -全是奶子
[19:55] Great, great, glad you had fun. 很好 很好 很高兴你们玩得开心
[19:57] – I think we’re in the clear. – Yeah, we got away with it. -我觉得我们没事了 -我们逃掉了
[20:00] That’s not what you should be taking away from this. 这不是你该从今天的经历中学到的
[20:02] Did we get away with it, Rude? 你觉得呢 小鲁
[20:04] Perfect crime. Mmm. 这坏事做得太爽了
[20:06] I’ve tasted life, and I’m hungry for more. 感受过活的滋味 还想要再体验更多
[20:09] You do realize you almost made Rudy die. 你知道你差点害死鲁迪吧
[20:11] Almost dying is the best part of living. 差点死掉是人生最棒的部分了
[20:13] It’s called almost-live-dying. 这就是九死一生的领悟
[20:15] So, when you run the restaurant, 等你经营餐馆的时候
[20:17] will you call it Louise’s Burgers? 你会把名字改成”露易丝汉堡店”吗
[20:19] I don’t know. Maybe. Daddy. 不知道 也许吧 爹地
[20:34] Boys are from Mars, girls are from Venus 男孩来自火星 女孩来自金星
[20:36] I’ve got a yum-yum, you’ve got a penis 我有屁屁 你有鸡鸡
[20:38] Boys are from Mars 男孩来自火星
[20:39] Girls are from Venus 女孩来自金星
[20:40] I’ve got a yum-yum, you’ve got a penis 我有屁屁 你有鸡鸡
[21:00] Shake your hips, wiggle your butt 扭胯 抖臀
[21:03] Drop your pants, pick ’em back up 裤子脱下来 再穿回去
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme