Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Gene, you almost done 吉恩 桌子下面的口香糖
[00:22] scraping the gum off the bottom of the counter? 你刮完了没
[00:24] Yeah! And I’m almost done with Gumhead. 快了 我的口香糖脑袋也快完成了
[00:26] Here you go, Gumhead. 你好呀 口香糖脑袋
[00:27] More gum! 再来点口香糖
[00:29] Gene, knock it off. 吉恩 别闹了
[00:30] I know you think you’re helping, 我知道你以为自己是在帮忙
[00:32] – but you’re not. – I don’t think I’m helping. -但你并没有 -我没觉得我在帮忙
[00:34] All right, step right up. 好了 来了啊
[00:35] Which cup is the creamer under, Tina? 猜猜奶精在哪个杯子下面 蒂娜
[00:37] Keep your eye on the creamer, little lady. 把视线集中在奶精上 小美女
[00:38] – Where’s it going? Where’s it going? – Louise. -去哪儿了 去哪儿了 -露易丝
[00:40] Yeah, Dad? 咋了 老爸
[00:41] – Do you know where the cream is? – No. -你知道奶精在哪儿吗 -不知道
[00:42] All right, then stay out of it. 那就别管闲事
[00:43] Is it here? Is it this one? Is it that one? 在这儿吗 是这个吗 还是那个
[00:47] – This one? – Wrong! -这个 -错了
[00:49] – Now you have to drink it. – Ugh. Okay. -现在你得把它喝了 -好吧
[00:51] Tina, Louise, enough, and get back to work. 蒂娜 露易丝 够了 去干活儿
[00:53] This is a big weekend for us. It’s Fleet Week! 这周是舰队周 对我们来说很重要
[00:55] Yay! Feet Week! 耶 脚丫周
[00:57] No. Fleet Week. 不对 是舰队周
[00:58] – Why would there be a Feet Week? – I don’t know. -怎么会有脚丫周这种东西 -谁知道
[01:00] There’s Arbor Day. Who needs that? 还有植树节这种东西呢 要它来干嘛
[01:02] Any minute now, sailors will be 从此刻起 随时都会有士兵
[01:03] pouring through that door, wanting burgers and beer. 从那扇门涌进来 点汉堡和啤酒
[01:06] Mostly beer, but still. 大部分是啤酒 但道理一样
[01:07] Excuse me, sir, 打扰了 先生
[01:08] but I need to inspect your table for gum. 我要检查你的桌下有没有口香糖
[01:10] Gene, get out of there. 走开 吉恩
[01:11] No! Gumhead needs lips! 不 口香糖脑袋还没嘴呢
[01:12] – Give me the Gumhead. – Mm, no! -把口香糖脑袋给我 -不要
[01:13] Give me your Gumhead! 给我
[01:14] I’m sorry, sir. Gene! 抱歉了 先生 吉恩
[01:16] Give me back my son! 把我的孩子还我
[01:17] I just need to breathe life into him! 我要给他吹气赋予他生命
[01:19] All right, Tina, new game, new game. 好了 蒂娜 新一轮来了 来了哦
[01:21] Keep your eye on the cream. 视线集中在奶精上
[01:22] Try not to blink. 别眨眼
[01:23] Gene, don’t hit your mother. Linda, don’t kick him! 吉恩 别打你妈 琳达 别踢他
[01:25] You missed it! Wrong! Drink it! Drink it! 没猜着 又错了 喝 喝
[01:28] – Louise? – Uh, check, please? -露易丝 -麻烦埋单
[01:29] Gene? 吉恩
[01:31] Damn it! I cut my hand! 我靠 切到手了
[01:33] Oh, somebody pee on it! 谁去撒泡尿在上面
[01:34] I just went pee! This is a disaster! 我刚尿过 真是场灾难
[01:36] Oh. Never mind. It’s okay. 没事了 我没事
[01:38] I’m not bleeding. False alarm. 我没流血 是误报
[01:40] Phew! You had me worried there. 你吓我一跳
[01:42] You get so woozy when you bleed. 你一流血就会头晕
[01:43] Remember that time he flossed? 记得他用牙线剔牙那次不
[01:45] He passed out right into the toilet. 他直接栽马桶里了
[01:46] Oh, whoa, whoa. Wait. That’s why I never floss. -等等 -所以我都从来不用牙线
[01:48] Blood is your teeth’s way of saying, 流血其实就是你的牙齿在对你说
[01:50] “Mind your own business!” “少管闲事”
[01:51] – I only floss on my birthday… – Guys. -我只在生日那天用牙线 -各位
[01:53] …so I can look back on the year and remember what I ate. 这样我就能回顾我这一年都吃了什么
[01:55] Plus, he can’t clot to save his life. 而且他还不能凝血 会有生命危险
[01:57] He bleeds forever. It’s gross. 他的血会一直流 特别恶心
[01:57] I’m act… I’m actually bleeding here. 我真的 我真的在流血
[01:59] Bobby? 鲍鲍
[02:01] You… okay? 你还好吧
[02:04] I’m fine. 我没事
[02:06] It’s just a little bluh… 只是一点点血
[02:13] What am I doing down here? 我躺地上干嘛
[02:14] – You passed out, Dad. – No, I didn’t. -你昏过去了 老爸 -不可能
[02:16] Pretty sure you did. 你确实昏了
[02:17] Maybe you took a little catnap. 也许你只是打了个小盹
[02:19] I didn’t pass out, Tina. 我没昏 蒂娜
[02:20] Aw, my little Wobbly Bobbly. 我摇摇欲坠的小鲍勃
[02:22] Hmm. Oh, crap. All right. 我去
[02:24] We got to finish prepping for the lunch rush. 我们得赶紧准备迎接午餐高峰
[02:26] – Uh-uh. – No, I’ll be fine, Lin. -不行 -我没事 琳
[02:28] I don’t know. You got cut right in the old finger crotch. 这可不好说 你切到指裆了
[02:30] Oh, no! Not the family finger crotch jewels! 天吶 我们的家丑要泄漏了
[02:33] Guys, I said it’s fine. It’s not even… 各位 我说了我没事 这都没
[02:35] No. Oh, God. 不 我的天
[02:37] Okay, okay, let’s go. 好了 好了 我们走
[02:38] You’re not gonna stop bleeding. 你会一直流血的
[02:39] Okay, I-I might need a couple stitches. 好吧 我可能需要缝两针
[02:42] Linda, you have to stay for the lunch rush. 琳达 你留下来准备午餐高峰
[02:44] I’ll drive myself. 我自己开车去
[02:45] It’s not gonna be a prob… 我一个人没问…
[02:46] Oh! Oh, you’re not driving. 你不能开车
[02:48] Come on, give me the keys. 来 钥匙给我
[02:49] We’ll just have to close for lunch. 我们中午关门就行了
[02:50] We’ll be back in a few hours. 要不了几个小时就能回来
[02:53] We could run the restaurant. 我们可以照看餐馆啊
[02:54] – No, no. – Yeah, we can do it. -不行 不行 -是啊 我们可以
[02:57] We’ll just tell people that Dad’s in the shower 我们就跟人说老爸在洗澡
[02:58] and Mom’s on the toilet. 老妈在上大号
[03:00] Why do I have to be on the toilet? 为什么我要上大号
[03:01] Fine, you can both be on the toilet. 好吧 你们俩都在上大号
[03:03] And Dad went out for a pack of smokes and never came back. 然后老爸出去买烟就再也没回来
[03:06] No, no, no. We’re closing the restaurant 不不不 我们暂时休业
[03:08] and we’re going to the hospital, all right? 然后去医院
[03:09] Kids, upstairs. 孩子们 上楼去
[03:11] Tina, you’re babysitting. 蒂娜 你当临时保姆
[03:12] Countdown to babysitting. 临时保姆倒计时开始
[03:13] Excitement begins now. 让我们翘首以盼
[03:15] 100 99 98 100, 99, 98…
[03:18] Four, three, 四 三
[03:20] two, one. 二 一
[03:22] Who’s ready for some fun? 谁想玩好玩的呀
[03:25] I can’t hear you. 你们说啥
[03:26] I’d be open to fun. 我不排斥好玩的
[03:27] Let’s see here. 来看看都有什么
[03:29] We can play Torpedo, Surgery Sam, 我们可以玩”鱼雷” “拯救山姆”
[03:31] or if we need to blow off some steam, 还是你想发泄发泄
[03:33] we can make a get-well card for Dad. 那我们可以给老爸写一张早日康复卡片
[03:35] “Happy stitches, Dad. You deserve it.” 缝针愉快 老爸 谁让你自作自受
[03:37] Or how about, “Stitch, please!” 这个怎么样 能别那么啰嗦吗
[03:39] Ugh, I don’t want to make cards. 我才不想写什么卡片
[03:41] I want to make money! 我想赚钱
[03:42] I say we go down there, and we open up for business. 我提议我们去楼下开业挣钱吧
[03:45] Yeah. 好耶
[03:46] But Mom and Dad will be home in an hour. 可老爸老妈一小时后就回来了
[03:48] Maybe we could play pretend restaurant? 我们可以玩假装开餐馆的游戏嘛
[03:50] I’m restocking the napkin dispenser. 我在装餐巾纸盒
[03:53] Gene, you go clean the floors. 吉恩 你去扫地
[03:55] If we’re pretending, I’m… 既然是假装的 那我
[03:57] I’ll make fresh mozzarella. 我要做意大利白干酪
[03:59] We’re not making money in this fake restaurant, Tina! 假餐馆赚不了钱 蒂娜
[04:02] Not yet, but we’re building good pretend word of mouth. 时机未到而已 我们现在是做口头宣传
[04:05] Oh! This is gonna be the longest hour of my life. 天 这会是我生命中最漫长的一小时
[04:08] Wait till childbirth, girlfriend. 等你生过孩子再来说这话 姑娘
[04:11] In and out, two stitches, five minutes. Here we go. 速战速决 两针五分钟搞定
[04:13] We’re doing it. 我们来啦
[04:19] Okay, Mom. The bad news is, 好吧 老妈 坏消息是
[04:20] Mom and Dad are gonna take longer than they expected. 老爸老妈一时还回不来
[04:23] The good news is, now we have more time for activities. 好消息是 我们有更多的游戏时间了
[04:25] Like more pretending. 可以玩更多的假装游戏
[04:27] Should we pretend we have a dog and give it medicine? 要不要假装我们有只狗然后喂他吃药啊
[04:30] I’ve got an activity for you. 我帮你想到了一个游戏
[04:32] It’s called… 名字叫做
[04:35] …opening the restaurant. 开餐馆
[04:38] The kids are running Bob’s Burgers, and this time 孩子们要接管餐馆了
[04:41] it’s personal! 这次可是来真的
[04:42] I’m gonna personally run it into the ground! 我要真的把它开到地下去
[04:45] Wait. Why is that personal? 等下 为什么这次是真的
[04:47] – Tina, shush. – Okay. -闭嘴 蒂娜 -好吧
[04:51] We finally get to run the restaurant. 我们终于开成餐馆了
[04:53] And we’re gonna do it right. 我们会成功的
[04:55] Let’s see. 我看看
[04:56] We can blow that wall out, put the drive-thru there. 可以把那面墙拆了 做成免下车外带区
[04:59] No! We need 200 chickens. 不 我们要200只鸡
[05:01] From now on, we only serve poultry! 从现在开始 我们只卖家禽类的食物
[05:02] No, we only serve kale. 不 我们只卖甘蓝
[05:04] And we should replace our chairs with treadmills. 还应该把椅子换成跑步机
[05:06] We’ll be the healthiest restaurant in town. 我们会是小镇里最健康的餐馆
[05:07] – People will leave hungry. – No, no. -顾客会饿着离开 -不不
[05:09] We want fat people who can’t leave our restaurant. 我们需要的是来了就不走的肥胖顾客
[05:11] – No, treadmills. – Chicken! -不 跑步机 -鸡肉
[05:13] Treadmills. 跑步机
[05:13] Chicken on a treadmill, last offer. 在跑步机上供应鸡肉 不能再妥协了
[05:15] Okay. 成交
[05:17] Welcome to McChickies. What can I put in your beak? 欢迎光临鸡鸡餐馆 你那鸡嘴想吃什么
[05:19] Uh… I’ll have a cheeseburger and fries? 我要芝士汉堡和薯条
[05:21] Great, and for only two dollars more, 好的 只需再加两美元
[05:23] you can have your burger chickenized. Ba-kok! 就能让你的汉堡鸡鸡化
[05:25] No, I don’t think I want that. 不了 我想我不需要
[05:28] I could offer you a kale-sserole. 我给你做个甘蓝砂锅吧
[05:29] Or a kale-sadilla. 或者甘蓝煎饼也行
[05:30] You know what? I forgot to feed the meter. 那啥 我忘记付停车费了
[05:33] Didn’t you just get off a boat? 你不是刚从船上下来吗
[05:34] It’s the… boat meter. Got to go! 是…停船费 先走了
[05:36] Wait. I made a chicken hat. 等等 我还做了个鸡鸡帽呢
[05:37] Did you not notice it? 你没发现吗
[05:38] Okay, guys, bring it in. Ugh! 好了 各位 听我说
[05:40] Why did we ever think a restaurant was a good idea? 我们为什么会认为开餐馆是个好主意呢
[05:43] We’ve watched Mom and Dad fail at it for years. 爸妈多年来的失败我们不是看在眼里吗
[05:46] They make failing look so easy. 他们让失败变得好容易
[05:48] How do they do it?! 他们怎么做到的
[05:49] But what if there was a restaurant 如果我们开的是一个
[05:51] that didn’t serve any food and just served up gambling? 不卖食物只提供赌场的餐馆呢
[05:55] I thought gambling was illegal. 赌博不是犯法的吗
[05:58] Not if no one sees you do it. 没人看见就不算了啊
[05:59] No, I think it still is. 不 我想还是算的
[06:01] But not if no one knows about it. 没人知道就不算了啊
[06:03] I still think maybe we should… 我还是认为我们也许
[06:05] We’re doing it, Tina! 我们开定了 蒂娜
[06:09] – Okay. – Sorry. -天呐 -抱歉
[06:11] Hey, do you think this is broken? 你觉得这是断了吗
[06:13] – Please, no. – Look what I can do with it. -拜托 别这样 -看 我能这样
[06:14] I’m feeling light-headed. 我有点头晕了
[06:15] All right, moving seats! Go, go! 我们换个地方 走 走
[06:24] There’s nowhere to go. 没地方可换了
[06:25] Oh, back to Cough Guy. 回咳嗽哥那儿去
[06:26] No, not back there! Oh. 不 不要又回去
[06:29] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[06:33] I can’t take it anymore! 我忍不了了
[06:35] I got to get out of here! 我要出去
[06:36] – Bob Belcher? – That’s us! -鲍勃·贝尔彻 -到我们了
[06:37] Party of two, coming through! 夫妻二人组进来咯
[06:41] Look at it, guys… our very own underground casino. 看 二位 这是我们自己的地下赌场
[06:44] The Meatgrinder! 绞肉机赌场
[06:46] Did you name it after our meat grinder? 这名字是为了向我们的绞肉机致敬吗
[06:49] Andy and Ollie will discreetly spread the word around town. 安迪和奥利会暗中在小镇宣传
[06:51] Secret casino! Secret casino! 秘密赌场 秘密赌场
[06:55] Shh! Keep it quiet, though, because it’s a secret! Shh! 嘘 大家别说出去 是秘密的 嘘
[06:57] We’ll get Zeke to run the door. 让齐克当保镖
[06:59] Play to win? Come on in. 战而必胜 欢迎坐镇
[07:01] You’re a nerd? Join the herd. 你是书呆子 快来扔骰子
[07:03] And I’ve hired the fourth grade mathletics geeks 我还请了四年级的数学达人
[07:05] to be our dealers. 来当发牌员
[07:06] Tina, you’re in charge of hospitality. 蒂娜 你负责招待客人
[07:08] Sodas, snacks, pats on the backs. 汽水 零食 拍马屁
[07:10] – Okay. – Gene, -好的 -吉恩
[07:11] you’re in charge of the entertainment. 你负责娱乐部分
[07:13] I’ve got a great group. 我有个很棒的团队
[07:14] They’ll be perfect… 超完美的
[07:15] – the Cutie Patooties. – The what? -“娇俏惹人爱”组合 -啥
[07:17] It’s a girl group I’ve been putting together. 是我组的一个女子组合
[07:19] Hey, I found these wigs in the trash. 我在垃圾里找到了这个假发
[07:21] I say we start a girl group! 我们组一个女子组合如何
[07:23] We’ll call ’em the Cutie Patooties! Who’s in? 就叫”娇俏惹人爱” 谁要加入
[07:25] Oh, we got one! 有一名成员了
[07:26] Oh, no, no, no. I’m not interested. 不不不 我没兴趣
[07:28] I’m just going to the bathroom. 我是去上厕所的
[07:29] – Gross. – I’ll do it. -真倒胃口 -我加入
[07:31] Great! But you’re gonna need a stage name. 很好 但得给你取个艺名
[07:33] What’s your real name? 你真名叫什么
[07:34] Dottie Minerva. 多蒂·密涅瓦
[07:35] Well, now you’re, hmm… 好吧 现在你就叫…
[07:37] – Misty Gish. – I’ll join, too. -吉什小妞 -我也要加入
[07:39] Great. Let’s call you… 太好了 那你就叫…
[07:41] Dottie Minerva. 多蒂·密涅瓦
[07:42] – I want to do it, too. – We’re out of names. -我也加入 -名字用完了
[07:44] So you’ll have to be… 那不如就叫你…
[07:46] Girl Number Three. 三号女孩
[07:49] And I’ll be the eye in the sky, watching over everything. 我就充当监控器 监视全场动态
[07:52] Especially the money. 尤其是赌金
[07:54] – But I’m still babysitting. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -但我还是得当你们的保姆 -好好好
[07:56] Don’t you worry that pretty little empty head. 别让你那空荡荡的小脑瓜费神了
[07:57] Just serve those drinks, huh? 快去上饮料
[08:00] Hey, how’s it going? 还好吗
[08:01] I’m Dr. Eigerman. 我是艾格曼医生
[08:02] Look at that face! 看看那张脸
[08:03] So young! 多嫩啊
[08:04] – I want to breastfeed that face! – Thanks. -我都想喂他喝奶了 -多谢夸奖
[08:06] Ah, ah, I think I just need a few stitches. 我想我需要缝几针
[08:08] Stitches. Great. 缝针 好极了
[08:10] Those are no problem for a doctor. 是医生都能干这个
[08:13] Hey! Finger crotch. 是指裆呢
[08:14] Why do people keep calling it that? 为什们大家都这么叫
[08:16] Ah, because your fingers are like the legs 因为手指就像两条腿
[08:18] – and then in the middle, it… – Don’t do that. Stop. -腿中间呢就是 -别这样 住手
[08:20] All right, let’s stitch you right up, here. 好吧 马上给你缝针
[08:23] Ow! Oh, boy. 好疼啊
[08:24] – Look at me, look at me. – I’m gonna faint. -看着我 看着我 -我要晕了
[08:27] Look at me. You’ll be fine. 看着我 会没事的
[08:28] Ah… He’s a doctor. 他是医生
[08:28] Remember that time, we were on vacation, 记得那次不 我们去度假
[08:31] and you were in the water, you’re swimming around, right? 你泡在水里 游来游去 是吧
[08:34] Focus, focus! And you’re having fun. 专心点 专心点 你很享受
[08:36] Oh, you’re having fun, right? 你很享受 有没有
[08:38] – I don’t remember that. – See? -我不记得了 -看见没
[08:39] Wait, are you watching a video? 等等 你在看视频吗
[08:40] – Mm… yes. – About what? -是的 -关于什么的
[08:42] How to give stitches… 怎样缝针…
[08:44] – Of how to give stitches? Yeah. My… -怎样缝针吗 -对 我…
[08:46] Oh, text here. Coming in. 短信来了
[08:47] Who is it? 谁发的
[08:48] My mom. 我老妈
[08:49] Mommy must be proud of her little doctor. 妈妈一定很以你为荣
[08:51] Yeah. We’re celebrating tonight. 没错 今晚我们会一起庆祝
[08:53] It’s my first day without the attending physician supervising me. 这是我独立行医的第一天
[08:55] Wait. First day? 等下 第一天
[08:56] First patient! 第一位病人
[08:57] Oh, you want me to take a picture for your mommy? 要我给你拍张照片发给你妈妈吗
[09:00] Bobby, you take a picture of us. 鲍鲍 给我俩照张相
[09:02] Well, Lin, my… I kind of… 琳 我的… 我有点
[09:03] Bob, take it. Take it. 鲍勃 拿着 快拿着
[09:04] All right, fine. 好吧
[09:05] Stitches. Stitches. 缝针 缝针
[09:10] What’s the password? 口令是什么
[09:11] Here’s a hint: Rhymes with “Squid narcs.” 给你个提示 和”乌贼侦缉”押韵
[09:14] – Skid marks. – Okay. Get on in there. -刹车痕迹 -好了 进来吧
[09:19] One water, one fizzazz… 一杯水 一罐非炸死
[09:21] Hot towel? Hot towel, anyone? 要热毛巾么 有人要热毛巾吗
[09:24] All right, Patooties, get your Cutie faces on. 姑娘们 准备好施展你们的娇俏魅力吧
[09:27] Misty, you’re singing lead. 吉什小妞 你来领唱
[09:28] And it’s time for this star to shine. 是时候一闪你们的明星光彩了
[09:30] Just like we rehearsed. 像彩排那样表演就成
[09:31] We didn’t rehearse. 我们没排练过
[09:32] Oh, my God, we didn’t rehearse. 我的天 我们没排练过
[09:33] All right, even better. It’ll be fresher. Go out there. 没排练更好 有新鲜感 快上台吧
[09:36] – Go, go, go, go, go. Go. – What do I do? -快快 快快 快 -我要怎么做
[09:38] Girls being girls being girls 女孩就是女孩就是女孩
[09:40] being girls… girl group! 就是女孩 女子组合
[09:42] Girls being girls being girls 女孩就是女孩就是女孩
[09:44] – being girls… – No, no, no, no. -就是女孩 -不对 不对
[09:45] I whisper, you don’t whisper. 我悄悄唱 你不用啊
[09:46] Oh. You-you sing it. 你要大声唱出来
[09:47] Girls being girls being girls being girls… 女孩就是女孩就是女孩
[09:50] Come back, come back, come back. 回来 回来 回来
[09:51] Not your night, not your night. 今晚还不到你发挥的时候
[09:52] Girl group! 女子组合
[09:54] Uh, we’re gonna take a quick fiver. 歌手们要稍微离开下
[09:55] Technical difficulties. 技术上遇到些困难
[09:56] In the meantime, Sammy Hagar, everybody. 同时 欢迎萨米·夏甲为大家表演
[09:59] Come on, come on, keep those bets coming, people. 快点 快点 下注了各位
[10:02] Winner, winner, burger dinner! 赢钱 赢钱 汉堡晚宴
[10:06] Louise, why are we in our underwear? 露易丝 为什么我们只能穿内裤呢
[10:09] So you don’t steal any of that money you’re counting. 这样你们就不能在数钱的时候中饱私囊了
[10:11] I stole a tomato. I’m sorry. 我偷了一个西红柿 对不起
[10:13] Oh, it’s all right. You didn’t mean it. 没关系 你也不是故意的
[10:15] You were just hungry, huh, friend? 就是饿了吧 朋友
[10:17] – Yeah. – Saw a tomato and you were like, -是的 -看见有个西红柿 你就想
[10:18] “Hey, I know where this goes… in my underwear.” “藏到内裤里就好了”
[10:21] – Yeah… – Just count the money! -没错 -老实给我数钱
[10:24] F-9. F-9战斗机
[10:25] You torpedoed my frigate. 你炸了我的军舰
[10:26] We’ve got a winner. 你赢了
[10:27] All right. Congratulations. 是吗 恭喜啊
[10:30] Well, I noticed that’s your fourth win in a row. 我看你这都是四连胜了
[10:32] You’re lucky… 真够幸运的
[10:33] – a little too lucky. – Uh, thanks. -有点幸运过头了 -谢谢
[10:35] I was just about to cash out. 我打算去兑现了
[10:37] Ah, not so fast, forehead sweat. 别急呀 瞧你满头大汗的
[10:38] I also noticed your friend over there 我看你朋友在那边
[10:40] giving you hand signals. 一直给你打手势
[10:41] Well, I’d like to introduce you to my friend. 我想你也该认识下我朋友
[10:44] Zeke. 齐克
[10:45] You know what a purple nurple is? 你知道揪咪咪是啥吗
[10:46] – Yes. You can keep the money, friend. -知道 -朋友 那你要钱
[10:49] Or you can keep your nurple. 还是要咪咪
[10:50] – But you can’t keep both. – Not my nurples! -二选一 -我要咪咪
[10:53] Now get out of here! Scram! 那就赶紧走 快滚
[10:55] Nothing to see here, folks! Tina! 没什么可看的 大家 蒂娜
[10:57] Drinks over here. On the house, whatever they want. 给那边来点喝的 随便点 算我账上
[10:59] What do you want? Why are you crying? 你怎么了 为什么哭了
[11:00] I lost my allowance. 我的零花钱输光了
[11:01] No tears at the Meatgrinder… 在绞肉机赌场可不许哭
[11:03] just fun! 只能狂欢
[11:05] Well, well, well. 啧啧啧
[11:07] I came in to use the bathroom, and what do I find? 本想来借个厕所 看看我发现了什么
[11:09] An underground casino. 一个地下赌场
[11:11] That’s actually underground. 还真是在地下啊
[11:13] Who owns this building? 这地盘是谁的
[11:14] Oh, yes, that’s right. 对了 没错
[11:16] I do. 是我的
[11:18] Who’s in charge here? 谁是这负责人
[11:21] We are a group of entrepreneurs, 我们是合资创业
[11:23] but it was my idea. 不过主要是我的主意
[11:25] You are in very big trouble, young lady. 那你就摊上大事了 小姑娘
[11:29] Because I am a gambling man. 因为我是个赌徒
[11:32] One hundred dollars on Surgery Sam. 一百美元的”拯救山姆”
[11:34] Let’s play. 开玩吧
[11:37] Yes! 太好了
[11:38] The Meatgrinder is about to grind up a whale. 绞肉机要把鲸鱼[赌场大客户]也磨成渣
[11:43] Hold up, I got to metal-detect you. 等等 我要用金属探测仪检查下你
[11:47] All right, you’re good. Go on in. 可以了 你合格 进去吧
[11:49] Look. I love Misty Gish, but she’s not ready to sing lead. 我是挺喜欢吉什小妞 可她做不来领唱
[11:53] Dottie Minerva is a star, 你多蒂·密涅瓦才是真正的明星
[11:55] and it’s time for that star to shine. 是你一闪你明星光环的时候了
[11:57] Girls being girls being girls being girls… 女孩就是女孩就是女孩
[12:00] Oh, my God, oh, my God… you’re even worse than Misty Gish. 我的天呀 你还不如吉什小妞呢
[12:02] Gene, I could give it a try. 吉恩 我可以试试
[12:04] Girl Number Three, you’re a backup singer. 三号女孩 你是候补歌手
[12:06] You don’t even have a name. 你连个名字都没有
[12:07] But I guess you’ll have to do for now… you’re up. 不过现在只能死马当活马医了 你唱吧
[12:10] Cue the music. 放音乐
[12:14] Girls being girls being 女孩就是女孩就是
[12:16] Girls being girls… 女孩就是女孩
[12:17] Wow, she’s amazing. 她唱得真好
[12:19] I’m gonna make that girl a star. 我要让她当明星
[12:21] And my wife. 和我老婆
[12:22] Girl Number Three Belcher. 三号女孩·贝尔彻
[12:25] Oh, damn it. 妈的
[12:26] Sam, why would you eat a car? 山姆 你吃汽车是要干嘛
[12:28] Well, another hundred dollars to the house. 再来一百美元
[12:30] Oh, nice try, Mr. Fischoeder. 还不错 费舍奥德先生
[12:32] You’ll get ’em next time. 下回准能成功
[12:33] – You think? – Yeah, oh, yeah. -你这么想吗 -对啊 肯定的
[12:35] – Eh, okay. – Your luck’s got to change sometime, buddy. -好吧 -总会时来运转的 大叔
[12:37] Ooh… Rock, Paper, Scissors. 石头剪刀布
[12:40] Or as it was known in ancient China… 在古代中国叫做
[12:42] Huo-zhi tou. 猜丁壳
[12:44] Oh, yeah, you like Rock, Paper, Scissors? 你喜欢石头剪刀布吗
[12:46] You want to play that? 想玩吗
[12:47] Hundred dollar bet. Uh… 赌一百美元
[12:48] – Go ahead. – American rules. -来吧 -用美国规则
[12:50] Throw on the four count… ready? 数到4同时出…准备
[12:52] – One, two… – One, mm… -一 二 -一…
[12:53] – three… shoot! – three… -三 出 -三
[12:54] I win… fantastic! 我赢了 棒极了
[12:56] Ah, it’s no big deal. 没啥大不了的
[12:57] The house can lose a few, right? 这点小钱庄家还输得起
[12:58] We’re still way up. 我们还赢着呢
[13:00] Let’s keep this going. 那就继续吧
[13:01] – One, two, three… – Two, three… -一二三 -二三
[13:03] – shoot. – shoot. -出 -出
[13:07] Okay, okay, I’m jumping in here. 好了 好了 我亲自来吧
[13:09] New dealer, new hand… get out of here. 换人 换手气 滚开
[13:10] What’d I do? 我做什么了
[13:12] – Well, that should do it. – Oh, my God. -他醒了 -我的天
[13:14] I think I passed out. What happened? 我好像晕过去了 发生什么了
[13:16] Oh, I just, uh, fixed up the old finger crotch cut. 我只是给你缝了下指裆的伤口
[13:20] Why is my whole arm bandaged? 那为什么我整只手都包起来了
[13:21] I thought I’d just kill the roll, you know? 我只是想把绷带用完
[13:23] Did you shave my arm? 你剃我胳膊的毛了么
[13:24] Uh, yeah. 是的
[13:26] Why did he shave my arm? 为什么他要剃我胳膊的毛
[13:27] He shaved your arm. 他给你胳膊脱了毛
[13:28] Why did he shave my arm, Lin? 所以说为什么啊 琳
[13:30] Because he’s a doctor. 因为他是医生
[13:32] What happened when I passed out? 我晕过去的时候发生了什么
[13:33] Bob, nothing. 什么也没发生 鲍勃
[13:34] It’s all on video. 都在视频里了
[13:36] Wait, what’s on video? 等等 什么视频
[13:37] We filmed it… it’s his first patient. 我们录了像 他医治首位病人的情况
[13:39] All right, I’m getting out of here. 我要走了
[13:40] His mom wanted to see it. 他妈妈想看啊
[13:42] She-she really appreciates it. 她很感激
[13:44] My other arm is shaved! 我另一支胳膊也被剃毛了
[13:46] Why’d you shave my body?! 你干嘛要剃我的毛
[13:47] He’s looking for other cuts. 他在检查有没有别的伤口
[13:49] – Lin, we’re going. – All right… bye. -琳 我们走吧 -好吧 再见
[13:52] – One, two, three… – You’re about to throw… -一二三 -你要出…
[13:54] – shoot! Aah! – rock! -出 -石头
[13:56] How did you know that? 你怎么知道的
[13:58] Get out of my head! 从我脑袋里滚出去
[13:59] Come on, give me some more. 快 再拿点钱过来
[14:01] What do you got? 你的钱呢
[14:01] Give it to me. 给我
[14:03] We’re out of money? 没钱了吗
[14:05] – I take IOUs. – Great! -那就打欠条吧 -好
[14:07] – Play again? – Yes. -还玩么 -玩
[14:08] All right, we’re on in five. 好了 再5分钟就上场了
[14:10] You know the drill. 你们知道怎么做吧
[14:11] Girl Number Three, you’re our new number one! 三号女孩 你是我们新的一号
[14:13] Um, we were talking, Gene, and we’ve decided that 吉恩 我们商量过了
[14:16] the Cutie Patooties are breaking up. 决定让娇俏惹人爱组合解散了
[14:18] Breaking up? But this was just the beginning. 解散 可我们才刚起步啊
[14:20] I was gonna get you an MP3 deal and your own perfume. 我还打算给你们录歌 设计专属香水呢
[14:23] Patoot… smells like girl farts. 惹人爱香水 闻着和女孩的屁一个味儿
[14:25] Yeah, well, I’m leaving the business to focus 我要退出
[14:27] on my glitter stickers. 把精力放在闪光贴纸上了
[14:29] And I want to spend more time at home with my pets. 我想多花点时间陪我的宠物
[14:31] And I’m learning how to French braid. 我在学辫法式发辫
[14:33] When I met you, you were eating lunch at school. 我见你们的时候你们都在学校吃午餐呢
[14:36] So? 所以呢
[14:36] So, see you tomorrow at lunch at school. 所以 明天学校午餐见
[14:41] I don’t need them. 我才不需要她们咧
[14:42] I can be a girl group all by myself. 我自己也可以组女子组合
[14:44] I certainly have the passion. 反正热情我是不缺的
[14:46] Two, three, shoot. Two, three, shoot! 剪刀石头布 剪刀石头布
[14:50] Another win. 又赢咯
[14:51] I should gamble against children more often. 我应该多和小孩儿赌博
[14:53] Louise, I think we’re losing a lot of money. 露易丝 我们好像输了很多钱
[14:55] Oh, really? 是吗
[14:56] I know we’re losing a lot of money! 我知道我们输了很多钱
[14:58] I feel it! 我感觉得到
[15:00] Hopefully we can still make it home 但愿我们还能赶回家
[15:01] for the dinner rush. 应付晚餐高峰
[15:02] Seems like blood shouldn’t be able to get through all this. 我感觉血不该从这么厚的纱布渗出来吧
[15:05] Stop messing with it, Bobby. 别捯饬了 鲍鲍
[15:06] This isn’t… I know he didn’t do it right. 这不 我就知道他是乱缝的
[15:09] Leave it alone. 别管了
[15:10] I’m just gonna take a quick peek. 我就看一小下
[15:11] Bobby, I said… 鲍鲍 跟你说
[15:12] Oh, my God! 我的天呐
[15:14] Oh, my God! 天呐
[15:16] – Oh, God, look at it! – It went in my mouth! -天 看呐 -射进我嘴里了
[15:18] Oh, I swallowed your blood. 我吃到你的血了
[15:20] I’ve swallowed your blood. 我吃到你的血了
[15:22] – Oh, I’m gonna faint. – I’m gonna throw up. -我要晕了 -我要吐了
[15:24] – I’m gonna throw up. – What? -我要吐了 -啥
[15:28] Oh, we need to go back to the hospital. 我们得回医院了
[15:33] – No. – Hey, it’s you guys. -不是吧 -是你们啊
[15:34] Are there any other doctors here? 这儿没别的医生吗
[15:35] I can’t tell you that. 我不能告诉你
[15:37] It’s doctor-doctor confidentiality. 这是医生间的机密
[15:38] There’s no such thing. 哪有这种东西
[15:39] I can’t talk about it… but there is. 我不能透露 但有这种东西
[15:41] No, there’s not. 才没有
[15:42] I’ll-I’ll take a nurse. 那 那护士好了
[15:44] You want that for here or to go? 你是要护士帮你看还是你想带走
[15:46] I don’t get it. 我没懂
[15:47] Sorry, that… that usually kills. 抱歉 以前用都挺好笑的
[15:50] Okay, I’ll go get the nurse. 好吧 我去找护士
[15:51] Just don’t tell her I said that. 不过别告诉她我说了那句话
[15:54] Girls being girls being girls being girls 女孩就是女孩就是女孩就是女孩
[15:57] Girl group, shut your mouth. 女子组合 闭嘴
[15:58] Thank you, Meatgrinder. 谢了 绞肉机的观众们
[15:59] Tip your waitress… I’m friends with her dad. 小费就给服务生吧 我跟她爸是朋友
[16:03] – One, two, three… – One, two, three… -一 二 三 -一 二 三
[16:06] – shoot! – shoot! -出 -出
[16:07] – Yes! – No! -耶 -不
[16:09] Kids, we’re home! 孩子们 我们回来了
[16:10] Look at your father’s arms. 快来看看你们老爸的手
[16:11] They shaved me. 他们把我的毛剃光了
[16:12] He looks like a turkey. 他看着就像只火鸡
[16:13] Lin, wash your face, please. 琳 拜托你去洗洗脸
[16:15] – I’m gonna faint again. – Oh, come on. -否则我又得晕了 -得了吧
[16:17] Look at me… 快看看我
[16:18] – Oh, my God. – Kids! -我的天呐 -孩子们
[16:20] Come look at my bloody face. 快来看看我血淋淋的脸
[16:22] Tina? 蒂娜
[16:23] Gene? 吉恩
[16:24] Louise? Anybody here? 露易丝 有人吗
[16:25] Underground casino? 地下赌场
[16:27] Coat off. Game on. 外衣褪下 游戏登场
[16:29] Well… 好了
[16:30] I think it’s time to cash out. 我想是时候去兑现了
[16:32] Where should I, uh, to whom do I, uh…? 我该去哪儿 我该跟谁…
[16:35] – Just one more game. – No… -再来最后一把 -不
[16:37] – Come on! – If there’s one thing I learned -来嘛 -我结婚之后
[16:39] from that week I was married, it’s when to walk away. 学到的第一件事就是要把握离开的时间
[16:41] What the hell is going on here? 这是怎么回事
[16:44] Yeah, what is going on here? 是啊 怎么回事
[16:46] Louise, 露易丝
[16:47] these two snuck in somehow. 这两个人不知道怎么闯进来了
[16:49] Like some kind of ninjas. 像忍者一样
[16:50] Hi, Mom and Dad, whoa, you’re back. 嗨 老爸老妈 你们回来啦
[16:52] – Bob. – Mr. Fischoeder? -鲍勃 -费舍奥德先生
[16:54] Perfect timing. I was just about to, uh, 来得正好 我正要
[16:56] – collect my winnings. – Your winnings? -收集战利品呢 -战利品
[16:57] Yes, the house owes me some money. 这边赌场欠了我一笔钱
[17:00] And I believe you are the house. 你应该就是赌场主人吧
[17:01] Oh, my God. 我的天
[17:02] Uh, how much does “The house” Owe you? 赌场欠你多少钱
[17:04] $5,000. 5千美元
[17:06] What?! 啥
[17:07] Congratulations, sir. 恭喜你 先生
[17:08] Sorry, Dad, it’s my job. 抱歉 老爸 我的任务就是这个
[17:10] Oh, hey, Marshmallow. 你也来啦 棉花糖糖
[17:15] What is this? Wha-What’s going on here? 这是怎么回事 发生什么事了
[17:17] Well, it’s an underground casino. 这开了个地下赌场
[17:18] You kids are supposed to be upstairs. 你们应该在楼上的
[17:20] Well, there’s no room for a casino upstairs. 楼上的空间不够开赌场
[17:23] What are you doing with Mommy’s crackers? 你拿着妈咪的咸饼干做什么
[17:24] Got to keep the players happy. 得让客人高兴啊
[17:26] Flirt a little, wink a little. 调点小情 送点秋波
[17:28] Sorry to interrupt, Belcher family, but, um, 抱歉打断一下 贝尔彻一家
[17:30] there seems to be a certain unresolved matter of my $5,000. 你们貌似还没解决我5千元欠款的事呢
[17:33] Mr. Fischoeder, you can’t expect me to pay you. 费舍奥德先生 你不指望我真的还钱吧
[17:35] I mean, they’re just kids playing pretend casino. 他们只是孩子在玩扮家家的游戏
[17:38] Why can’t you play like normal kids? 你们就不能像正常小孩一样玩游戏吗
[17:40] Why can’t you bleed like a normal dad? 你就不能像正常老爸一样流血吗
[17:42] A bet is a bet, Bob. 赌了就是赌了 鲍勃
[17:44] I once lost $30,000 on a horse. 我曾经买马花了3万块
[17:47] She just ran off with it. 结果她直接骑着马私奔了
[17:48] Listen, I-I can’t afford this, Mr. Fischoeder. 我 我还不起 费舍奥德
[17:51] Well, I’ll just raise your rent by a thousand dollars 那我就每月多收一千元的房租
[17:53] a month for five months. 五个月就可以还清了
[17:54] Dad, a word… in private? 老爸 能跟你说句话吗
[17:56] – No. – Family meeting, huh? -不行 -要不开个家庭会议吧
[17:58] Mom, family meeting? 老妈 开家庭会议吧
[17:59] – No. – Ooh, family meeting. -不行 -开家庭会议咯
[18:02] Excuse us a second, Mr. Fischoeder. 失陪一下 费舍奥德先生
[18:04] Certainly. 去吧
[18:05] We could play him double or nothing. 我们可以赌最后一把
[18:07] What? No. 啥 不行
[18:07] We’re already in the hole. 我们已经陷进去了
[18:09] I’m not gonna owe him $10,000. 我才不要再多输给他5千块呢
[18:10] Dad, I can’t beat him, but you can. 老爸 我赢不了他 但你可以
[18:13] With that. 用你这只手
[18:14] This… why would I play him with this? 这个 我为什么要用这只手跟他玩
[18:16] My hand’s stitched. 我刚缝了针
[18:17] Plus, I’m not even left-handed. 再说我也不是左撇子
[18:18] Exactly… if you use that hand, 正是这样 你用那只手的话
[18:21] he’ll think you can’t throw scissors. 他就会以为你不能出剪刀
[18:23] And that’s why you’re gonna throw scissors. 你就偏给他出剪刀
[18:25] But I really can’t. 但我确实不行啊
[18:26] My fingers won’t separate. 我手指分不开呢
[18:28] Yeah, keep saying that. 对 在他面前就这么说
[18:29] We need him to think you think that. 我们得让他以为你是这么想的
[18:30] No, Louise, I can’t actually do it. 不 露易丝 我真的办不到
[18:32] Great, so you know what you have to do. 很好 看来你了解我的意思了
[18:34] Oh, my God. 我的天
[18:34] That’s my girl. 这才是我的乖女儿
[18:35] That’s my little mind-gamer. 心理战术的小专家
[18:37] My little “Amarosa.” 我的小女神
[18:38] But what if Mr. Fischoeder knows 可万一费舍奥德先生知道
[18:40] that we think that he thinks that Dad can’t throw scissors? 我们认为她以为老爸不会出剪刀呢
[18:43] Or what if he thinks that we know that he thinks that? 万一他认为我们知道他是那样想的呢
[18:45] Or what if he thinks…? 万一他认为
[18:46] Any outcome is possible, Tina, life is chaos! 都有可能 蒂娜 人生就是一场混乱
[18:49] Gene, why are you wearing that? 吉恩 你穿着那个干嘛
[18:50] I’m just a girl with a dream who got tired 我只是个不愿再听别人
[18:52] of hearing the word no! 对她说”不”的女孩
[18:54] Uh, hello, Belchers… time is money, 喂 贝尔彻家 时间就是金钱哦
[18:56] – and I believe it’s pay me o’clock. – I’m gonna play him. -是你们还钱的时候了 -我跟他赌
[19:00] Bobby, are you sure? 鲍鲍 你说真的吗
[19:02] That’s a lot of money. 那可是不小的数目哦
[19:03] We don’t have any other choice, Lin. 我们没得选了 琳
[19:04] He’s gonna raise the rent… I have to. 他要涨房租 这是唯一的办法
[19:06] Bobby, your finger crotch 鲍鲍 你的指裆
[19:08] looks like a ’70s porno. 看着就像70年代的色情片
[19:10] Mr. Fischoeder, we have a proposition. 费舍奥德先生 我们有个提议
[19:12] Wonderful. 太好了
[19:13] You and me… 你和我
[19:14] Rock, Paper, Scissors, Double or nothing. 石头剪刀布 最后一把
[19:17] Oh, I like this. 我喜欢
[19:19] One match for all the beans. 一把全押
[19:21] If I lose, you owe me nothing. 如果我输了 你就不欠我了
[19:22] If I win, you pay me $10,000. 如果我赢了 你就得还我一万块
[19:24] Double or nothing, 要么翻倍要么啥也没有
[19:26] that’s also my approach to underpants. 我穿内裤也一直秉持这个理念
[19:27] Shall we dance? 我们开始吧
[19:29] Rock, Paper, Scissors. 剪刀石头布
[19:31] Rock, Paper, Scissors. 剪刀石头布
[19:33] Rock, Paper, Scissors. 剪刀石头布
[19:34] Rock, Paper, Scissors. 剪刀石头布
[19:36] – One… – Rock, Paper, Scissors. -一 -剪刀石头布
[19:38] – two… – Rock, Paper, Scissors. -二 -剪刀石头布
[19:40] – three… – Rock, Paper, Scissors. -三 -剪刀石头布
[19:42] shoot! 出
[20:07] Oh, you did it, Bobby! 你做到了 鲍鲍
[20:09] I misread you, Bob. 我看错你了 鲍勃
[20:10] Didn’t think could throw scissors with that hand. 没想到你用那只手也能出剪刀
[20:12] I thought you were a little bit of a… 我一直认为你挺
[20:14] – a wussy. – Told you, Dad. -挺懦弱来着 -就跟你说了嘛老爸
[20:16] I got you out of this. 我让你脱险了
[20:17] No, you got me into this. 不 是你把我拽进来的
[20:18] And out of it. 然后又把你拉出去了
[20:19] – In, in, in, in, – Out, out, out, out, -进 进 进 -出 出 出
[20:21] – in, in, in. – out, out, out. -进 进 进 -出 出 出
[20:22] – Stop. – Out. -够了 -出
[20:23] Well, I guess we’re even. 那么我们两不相欠了
[20:24] Or we run it back… double the double. 或者我们倒回去 再翻个番
[20:27] – 20 grand, one throw… let’s do this. – I’m game. -两千块 赌一把 来吧 -行啊
[20:29] You’ve got a hot hand, Dad, use it. 你现在手气正好 老爸 别浪费
[20:31] Yeah, keep the luck going, Meryl Streak. 没错 乘胜追击 来个二连冠
[20:33] No, no, this is over. 不不 已经结束了
[20:34] No more gambling. 不能再赌了
[20:35] So we’re not in trouble anymore? 也就是说我们没事咯
[20:36] Of course you’re in trouble. 你们当然有事
[20:39] Could you point that in another direction? 你能调整下方向吗
[20:41] – Sorry. – Eh, it’s all right. -抱歉 -算了
[20:42] That’s… crazy stream of blood. 这血飙得太疯狂了
[20:44] That’s a lot of blood… 好多血哦
[20:46] Pass out if we’re not in trouble. 如果你晕过去就说明我们没事了
[20:48] You’re not in trouble… 你们没事了
[20:51] Yay! 太好了
[20:52] All right, kids, help me get him in the car. 好了 孩子们 帮我把他抬到车上去
[20:54] We’re going back to the hospital. 我们回医院去
[20:55] Yay! 太好了
[20:57] Hit it. 音乐
[20:58] Oh, he did. 哦 已经有了
[21:01] *When Bob sees blood* *鲍勃一流血*
[21:02] *And screams and passes out* *就尖叫着昏了过去*
[21:04] *Then Mr. Fisch checks in and cashes out* *费舍先生于是就来我家骗钱了*
[21:07] *What more do you want* *让小屁孩经营餐馆*
[21:09] *When kids run the restaurant?* *你还能指望什么呢*
[21:12] *Hey, sailor.* *嗨 水手们*
[21:14] Ooh, nice pants. 裤子挺漂亮
[21:16] *Marshmallow played a game of Surgery Sam* *棉花糖糖玩了个”拯救山姆”的游戏*
[21:18] *And all this ’cause Bob cut his hand* *于是鲍勃切到了自己的手指*
[21:21] *What more do you want* *让小屁孩经营餐馆*
[21:24] *When kids run the restaurant?* *你还能指望什么呢*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme