Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:23] Bob, we’re gonna miss the beginning of the movie. 鲍勃 我们要错过电影的开场了
[00:25] Plus, I’m smuggling chocolate in my pants. 而且我裤子里还藏着巧克力呢
[00:27] We got to get there before it melts. 别等到那儿都化了
[00:29] I’m gonna get it. Just a sec. 马上就好 再等一下
[00:30] Ugh! Can you roll down the windows back here? 能把后面的车窗摇下来吗
[00:32] I’m starting to breathe in Tina’s breath. 我都闻到蒂娜的口气了
[00:34] I can’t. They’re broken. 不能 坏掉了
[00:35] I think I forgot to brush this morning. Did I? 我今天早上是不是忘记刷牙了
[00:39] Yeah. Yeah, you did. 是的 是的 你的确没刷
[00:40] Hey, who am I? 猜猜我是谁
[00:44] I’m Bob’s car! 我是鲍勃的汽车
[00:45] Good one, J.P. 真有你的 JP[吉米名字的首字母]
[00:47] Uh, not a good one, Jimmy. 不好笑 吉米
[00:50] Started right up. 启动了
[00:51] They went inside, Dad. 他们进屋了 老爸
[00:53] Start driving! Gene just took off his shoes! 赶紧开车 吉恩脱鞋了
[00:55] And my socks! 还脱了袜子
[00:56] Why don’t you wash your children? 你们就不能把你们的孩子都洗干净了吗
[01:01] Oh, great. 这下可好了
[01:02] Can’t I just take my family to a stupid movie? 带家人看场破电影要这么难吗
[01:04] Dog Prom 3D is not a stupid movie! 3D版《狗狗舞会》才不是破电影
[01:08] Are we gonna just leave our car there like that? 我们就这样把车扔下可以吗
[01:09] That’s what we’re gonna do when Dad and Mom break down. 等爸妈不行的那天我们也这么做
[01:11] Leave them by the side of the road! 把他们扔在路边
[01:13] Hey, guys, you want to see a live TV show taping? 伙计们 你们想看现场电视节目录制吗
[01:15] – Do I! – Give me that. -什么东西 -给我看看
[01:17] “Come to a taping of Family Fracas.” “邀您参加《全家游戏王》节目录制”
[01:20] What’s Family Fracas? 《全家游戏王》是啥
[01:21] It’s a game show where they make families do weird stuff 是一档竞技节目 先让两家人
[01:24] and then dump foam all over them. 做奇怪的游戏 再往他们身上倒泡沫
[01:25] I’m into weird stuff and foam. Can we go? 我喜欢奇怪游戏和泡沫 我们去吧
[01:27] We should go home and call a tow truck. 我们应该回家叫拖车
[01:29] The car’s not going anywhere, Bobby. 车自己不会长腿跑掉 鲍鲍
[01:31] Come on, it’ll be fun. 去吧 肯定有意思
[01:32] Please, Dad? 求你了 老爸
[01:33] – Please, Dad! – Come on! -求你了 老爸 -去吧
[01:35] – Come on, come on. Come on. – Please! -去吧 去吧 去吧 -求你了
[01:42] Oh, look! Pam’s Court! 看哪 是《帕姆法庭》
[01:43] I love the way she bangs that gavel. Bang! 我很喜欢她敲木槌的样子 砰
[01:45] Hey, isn’t that Pam’s ex-husband Chuck? 那不是帕姆的前夫查克吗
[01:48] Oh, my God. 天哪
[01:49] What’s he doing here? 他在这里干嘛
[01:50] Oh, hey, Chuck. 你好 查克
[01:51] Hello, Belchers. 你们好 贝尔彻一家
[01:52] Long time no see 好久不见
[01:53] since you got my show canceled and me fired. 我还记得你上次害我节目被砍又被炒鱿鱼
[01:57] A boobity boobity boobity boo! 咪咪 咪咪 咪咪 咪
[01:59] Linda, nice to see you dressed again. 琳达 很高兴再见到穿着衣服的你
[02:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:01] Yeah. Sorry about that. It… 对哦 那次很抱歉…
[02:03] Water under the bridge, Bob. 都是过去的事了 鲍勃
[02:04] – Oh, good. – Dark, dirty water. -很好 -不堪回首的
[02:06] Under a horrible bridge. 如恶梦般的过去
[02:08] Oh, but all is well now. 但现在都没关系了
[02:09] You’re looking at the new host of Family Fracas! 我现在是《全家游戏王》的新主持人
[02:11] Chuck, we got a problem. 查克 我们有麻烦了
[02:13] The Morgan family just dropped out of the show. 摩根家庭退出节目了
[02:15] Food poisoning. Gross! 食物中毒 真恶心
[02:17] We got to find another family of five in the next ten minutes. 我们得在十分钟内另找一个五人组的家庭
[02:19] But how the heck are we gonna do that? 那怎么可能
[02:21] The heck right here. 这儿就有现成的
[02:22] Yeah! We’re a family of five. 没错 我们就是五人家庭组
[02:24] No, we’re not. One, two, three, four. 我们不是 一 二 三 四
[02:26] Oh, yes we are! 对 我们是五个人
[02:27] Harry, this is a bad idea. 哈利 别找他们
[02:28] No idea’s a bad idea. 有总比没有强
[02:30] I like this guy! 我喜欢这个人
[02:31] I… I don’t know. 我 我说不好
[02:33] Grand prize is a brand-new minivan. 特等奖是一辆全新的休旅车
[02:36] Dad, this is a no-brainer. 老爸 这还用想吗
[02:37] – Dad, come on! – No, no. No, no, no. -老爸 拜托 -不行 不行
[02:39] Bobby! If we win the minivan, 鲍鲍 如果我们赢了
[02:40] we can put the car out of its misery. 就能解救那辆休旅车于水深火热中
[02:42] No. What the hell. Let’s do it! -不要 -不管了 我们参加
[02:44] No! – Fantastic! 不行 -太好了
[02:45] Hooray for Family Fracas! 为《全家游戏王》节目欢呼吧
[02:47] It’s time for Family Fracas! 欢迎来到《全家游戏王》
[02:51] Here’s your host… Chuck Charles! 我是你们的主持人 查克·查尔斯
[02:53] Hiya, folks! 大家好
[02:55] Whoa. Is that Bob? 哇 那不是鲍勃吗
[02:56] Let’s welcome back the reigning champs, the O’Donnell family! 让我们欢迎卫冕冠军 奥唐奈家庭
[03:00] And competing against the O’Donnells are the Belchers. 与奥唐奈家庭展开竞争的是贝尔彻一家
[03:04] – Hi! – Hi, Linda. -你们好 -你好 琳达
[03:05] Look. Tina’s on Family Fracas. 看 蒂娜上《家庭游戏王》了
[03:07] My cousin was gonna be on that show, 我堂兄本来也要上这个节目的
[03:09] but he didn’t want to wear that outfit. I don’t blame him. 但他不想穿那套衣服 我能理解他
[03:11] Belchers, introduce yourselves. 贝尔彻 介绍一下你的家人
[03:12] Uh, well, I’m Bob, and this is my wife Linda. 我是鲍勃 这是我的妻子琳达
[03:15] Don’t look at my hair. 别看我头发
[03:16] I didn’t know I was gonna be on TV. 我没想到今天会上电视
[03:17] And this is my daughter Louise. 这是我的女儿露易丝
[03:19] It’s Louise! And she is gonna win. 我是露易丝 我会赢的
[03:21] Okay, okay, okeydoke. And that one. 好了 好了 可以了 那位
[03:23] That’s Gene. 那是吉恩
[03:24] Camera, take the day off! 摄影机 你今天可以休息了
[03:25] I added ten pounds to myself! 我已经自己胖了十磅
[03:27] And the last one’s Tina. 最后那位是蒂娜
[03:28] Hi. I’m Tina. 你们好 我是蒂娜
[03:29] I like horses, music and boys. 我喜欢马 音乐还有男孩
[03:31] Hi, boys. I’m Tina. 你们好 男孩们 我是蒂娜
[03:32] Okay, that’s more than enough. 好了 说得够多了
[03:33] All right, let’s get Frackin’! 好了 我们开始比赛吧
[03:35] It’s time for the Brain Drain! 接下来是”绞尽脑汁”环节
[03:37] Well, it looks like these guys have lost their marbles. 这两个人好像弄丢了他们的弹球
[03:40] The first team to fill their brain with these wins the challenge. 率先用球装满各自大脑的组获胜
[03:43] And what does the other team get? 而迎接失败组的是什么呢
[03:44] Foamed! 泡沫
[03:45] That’s right… foamed. 没错 泡沫
[03:46] On your mark, get set, go! 各就各位 预备 开始
[03:50] Are you trying to distract me by holding my hand? 你握我的手是想让我分心吗
[03:52] – Huh, what? – Owen, I feel it, too. -啥 -欧文 我也有那种感觉
[03:54] But right now, we’re competitors. 但目前 我们是竞争对手
[03:56] I can’t be sweet on you before I beat on you. 在赢你之前我不能爱上你
[03:58] Tina, marble me! 蒂娜 赶紧填弹球
[04:00] Oh, right. 对哦
[04:01] Done! 搞定
[04:06] I ate it! I ate it! 我吃进去了 我吃进去了
[04:07] Num, num, num. I like it! 味道不错
[04:09] First team to remove all the flies from their soup wins. 率先从汤中舀出全部苍蝇的小组赢得本轮
[04:12] Losing team gets… face full of foam! 失败组会得到 一脸的泡沫
[04:14] All right, Mom, you ready? You pumped? 老妈 准备好了没 兴奋起来了没
[04:16] Yeah! 那是当然
[04:16] – Slap my face! – What? -煽我的脸 -啥
[04:17] Slap it! 煽啊
[04:19] I’ll slap yours. 那我煽你的脸
[04:20] Oh, uh, I’m pumped! I’m pumped! 我兴奋了 我兴奋了
[04:22] And… go! 开 始
[04:27] Done! 搞定
[04:28] – Yeah! – Foam time! -耶 -倒泡沫
[04:32] The Belchers and the O’Donnells are tied. 贝尔彻和奥唐奈家庭打了个平局
[04:33] Whoever wins the Human Claw challenge 在”真人夹娃娃”环节胜出的组
[04:35] wins the whole game. 将赢得整场比赛
[04:37] I can smell that minivan. 休旅车已是我们囊中之物了
[04:39] – I call shotgun! – I call optional third row. -前排座位是我的 -我要第三排
[04:41] The whole third row. 整个第三排都是我的
[04:42] Children, shut up, shut up, shut up! 孩子们 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
[04:43] And Bob and Pat are gonna get dunked 鲍勃和帕特将被钢丝吊着
[04:45] into a pit full of blue balls. 进入球池中
[04:47] The first one to find a yellow ball wins. 最先找到黄球的人获胜
[04:49] But they have to grab the ball with their teeth. 但是他们得用嘴把球衔出来
[04:51] Families, you control the crane. 其他人控制钢丝
[04:52] No crane, no gain, am I right? 控制不好就赢不了比赛 我说得对吗
[04:55] I am right! 正确
[04:57] My harness is a little tight 我腹股沟这边的
[04:58] – around the groin… – Go! -安全带有点紧 -开始
[05:04] Come on, Dad! Make us proud for once! 加油 老爸 让我们为你骄傲一次吧
[05:07] I got one! I got one! 我找到了 我找到了
[05:09] Dad won! 老爸赢了
[05:11] Well, bash my head in with a brick. 用砖头砸我脑袋吧
[05:14] The Belchers won. 贝尔彻家居然赢了
[05:15] We won! We won! 我们赢了 我们赢了
[05:16] – Yes! Yay! – All right! -耶 -太好了
[05:17] Yay, Bobby! 耶 鲍鲍
[05:19] Wow, Tina won. 哇塞 蒂娜赢了
[05:21] Honk, honk, honk! 叭叭叭
[05:23] O’Donnells, we are really sorry to see you go. 奥唐奈一家 很遗憾你们要离开了
[05:25] You are good people. 你们是好人
[05:26] Bye, Joey and Owen! 再见了 乔伊和欧文
[05:27] You’re leaving in shame, but you played a good game. 你们虽然输了 但表现得不错
[05:30] They were terrible. 他们烂毙了
[05:31] And now the Belchers are gonna spin the prize wheel 现在这个奖品转盘将决定
[05:33] for a chance to win a brand-new minivan! 贝尔彻一家能否把全新的休旅车开回家
[05:38] I got this. 我来转
[05:39] Come on, come on, come on, minivan. 拜托 拜托 拜托 休旅车
[05:42] Oh, hey, a five-gallon bucket of Fracas foam, 一桶五加仑的全家泡沫
[05:45] so you can get foamed at home. 这样你们就能在家里玩泡沫了
[05:46] Home foam! No! 在家玩 不要
[05:48] Yes! It tastes good. Trust me. 太好了 相信我 味道不错
[05:50] The Belchers will return tomorrow as the champs 贝尔彻家庭将于明天以冠军身份回归
[05:53] and have another shot at the minivan. 对休旅车再次发起冲击
[05:54] Hey! We’re coming back! 我们还会回来的
[05:56] That’s exactly what I just said. 我正是这个意思
[05:57] Put your hands together for the winning family! 为冠军家庭鼓掌吧
[05:59] You hear that? 你们听到了吗
[06:00] We’re the winning family! 我们是冠军家庭
[06:01] Yes, they all hear that! I have a microphone. 是的 他们都听到了 我有麦克风
[06:03] Congratulations to the most annoying 向《全家游戏王》史上
[06:04] winning family in Fracas history. 最烦人冠军家庭表示祝贺
[06:05] We won most annoying! Yeah! 我们赢得了最烦人家庭 耶
[06:08] Hi, Ma! 我上电视了 妈
[06:12] You guys, this is so much better than the minivan. 这真是比休旅车强一万倍啊
[06:17] Gene, stop eating that crap. 吉恩 别再吃那玩意儿了
[06:18] You’re just jealous that I have frothy diarrhea. 我知道你是嫉妒我拉肚子能拉出泡沫
[06:21] Come on, you big idiot. 来啊 你这大蠢蛋
[06:24] Hey, Jimmy, did you happen to catch Family Fracas last night? 吉米 你昨晚看《全家游戏王》了吗
[06:28] ‘Cause we were on it, and we won. 我们上节目了 还赢了比赛
[06:30] Oh yeah, is that the show where the most pathetic family wins? 就是那个最可悲家庭获得冠军的节目吗
[06:33] No, no. No, it isn’t, Jimmy. 不 不 不 不是那样的 吉米
[06:35] Why don’t you watch it tonight? I’ll send you a shout out. 你今晚看看吧 我会在电视上喊你的
[06:37] Oh, yeah, why don’t you watch this? 是吗 你先看看我这个吧
[06:39] Hey, I’m Bob! I’m on a game show! Blah, blah, blah! 我是鲍勃 我上电视节目了
[06:41] I… I don’t want to watch that. I’m gonna change the channel 我 我不想看 我要用我手里的
[06:44] with my remote that I have. Click! 遥控器换频道 我换
[06:45] – I’m still Bob, and I’m still on… – Wait, wait, wait. Click. -还是鲍勃 还是 -等等 我换
[06:47] – this channel. – I just shut you off! I just shut you off… -这个台 -我刚刚把你关了 关了
[06:48] – And I’m on that. – So you can’t say anything! -还是我 -你不能说话了
[06:50] – Now I’m on shut off channel. – I shut you off! -现在我在”关了频道” -我关了你
[06:52] Belchers, 贝尔彻一家
[06:53] meet your competition… the Changs. 来见见你们的竞争对手 张一家
[06:54] Hey. Everybody Chang sons tonight. 希望大家今晚和张家的男生玩得开心
[06:57] Oh, dear lord. 天哪
[06:58] Oh, my gosh, there’s Pam! 天呀 是帕姆
[06:59] Hi, Pam! I mean, Your Honor. 你好 帕姆 不对 法官大人
[07:01] Chuck. I see you’re working with these nice folks again. 查克 你又和这些好人们一起合作了呢
[07:05] How fun for you! 真为你高兴
[07:06] Well, I have to get to court. 我得上法庭了
[07:08] You’re not a real judge. 你不是真的法官
[07:09] If anyone needs me, I’ll be in my chambers. 如果有人找我 请去内庭
[07:11] It’s not chambers. It’s a dressing room! 那不是内庭 那只是化妆室
[07:14] I sentence you to kiss my ass! See this right here? 我判你亲我的屁股 看见这没
[07:16] – That’s your punishment! – Oh, wouldn’t you… ? -那就是你的惩罚 -你不是…
[07:18] – Oh, you would love it. – You can just kiss it. -这正合你意吧 -你亲啊
[07:18] Oh, I will do it. 亲就亲 谁怕谁
[07:19] Somebody better kiss somebody’s ass, or I’m gonna go crazy. 你们要亲就赶快亲吧 我快崩溃了
[07:23] Belchers and Changs are tied. 贝尔彻家和张家打平了
[07:24] Whoever wins the Human Claw 赢得”真人夹娃娃”环节的家庭
[07:25] takes the game. 将会成为今晚的赢家
[07:26] Good luck, Changs! And Belchers. 祝你们好运 张家 贝尔彻家也是
[07:28] But mostly Changs. 但更多好运还是给张家
[07:30] And go! 开始
[07:35] Yeah, Dad, grab those balls! 老爸 快把那球衔出来
[07:36] I got one! 我衔到了
[07:38] Oh! So sorry, Joe. 真遗憾 乔
[07:39] Bob’s little rat snout found the ball first, 鲍勃用他的狗鼻子先找到了球
[07:42] which means the Belchers win! 贝尔彻家获胜
[07:43] All right! 好耶
[07:45] Did you just say rat snout? 你刚才说我是狗鼻子么
[07:46] Let me at that wheel! 我来转轮盘
[07:50] Stay! Stay! Stay! Stay! Stay! 停下 停下 停下
[07:56] Foam again?! 又是泡沫
[07:57] Uh, Chuck, can I give someone a shout out? 查克 我能冲某人喊个话吗
[07:59] Absolutely not. 当然不能
[08:00] Jimmy Pesto’s an idiot! The end. 吉米·派丝多是个傻蛋 说完了
[08:01] Tough shout out. Hmm. 真粗鲁啊
[08:02] Thanks for sharing, Bob. 谢谢分享 鲍勃
[08:03] So glad you guys are coming back. 真高兴你们还能继续比赛
[08:05] If I could just mention my restaurant, Bob’s… 我能不能给餐厅打个广告 开心…
[08:06] No, you may not. 不能
[08:10] *Pizza game* *披萨大战*
[08:13] *Talking trash* *口水大战*
[08:17] *spinning the wheel* *转动轮盘*
[08:20] *Fracas foam* *全家泡沫*
[08:22] *Get foamed at home* *带回家吧*
[08:25] *There’s Jimmy Pesto* *吉米·派丝多*
[08:26] *He’s so mad* *他要气疯了*
[08:29] *Fracas foam, get foamed at home* *全家泡沫 带回家吧*
[08:33] *Jimmy’s so mad* *把吉米气疯*
[08:37] *No minivan for you.* *休旅车不能给你了*
[08:38] Harry, please, please, please kick the Belchers off the show. 哈利 求你了 把贝尔彻一家弄走吧
[08:41] You’ve asked me that every night this week. 你这话都说了一星期了
[08:43] – And what do I say? – You say, -我怎么告诉你的 -你说
[08:44] “Watch this,” And then, you do that thing with your hands. “瞧好了” 然后你手就晃来晃去的
[08:46] That’s right, Chuck. Watch this. 没错 查克 瞧好了
[08:49] Oh, oh, rounder. 更熟练了哦
[08:51] – Whoa! Where we going? – Opposites. -接下来呢 -反方向继续
[08:54] – Here comes a hand. – Ah, that’s how you get me! -伸手 -你就是这么敷衍我的
[08:56] You said they could be on one episode, 你说过他们就来一集
[08:57] but they keep coming back again and again. 可他们来了一次又一次
[08:59] Look, it’s part of the job. 这是我们的工作
[09:00] Richard Dawson used to 理查德·道森还在亲过
[09:02] kiss all the women on Family Feud. 《家庭问答》里的所有女性呢
[09:03] He didn’t pick and choose. He just puckered up. 他可没挑三拣四 不过是撅起嘴唇而已
[09:06] Pucker up, Chuck. 撅起嘴唇来 查克
[09:07] No, seriously, pucker up. 我说真的呢 撅起嘴唇来
[09:09] Okay, come here. Practice on me. 过来 跟我练习
[09:10] – I’m Dawson, you’re me. – Okay. -我是道森 你是我 -好吧
[09:13] – You’re Dawson, I’m me. – Okay. -你是道森 我还是我 -好的
[09:15] – Yeah, just like that. – Okay. -对 就像刚才那样 -好的
[09:16] Now we’re both Dawson. Double Dawson. 这回我们都是道森 两个道森
[09:18] Okay. 好了
[09:21] – Okay, are we good? – One more. -可以了吗 -再一次
[09:23] Maybe someone else should spin the prize wheel tonight 既然露易丝一直转到泡沫
[09:25] since Louise keeps landing on foam. 今晚或许该换个人转
[09:27] Ooh! I thought you wanted five big buckets of foam! 我还以为你就想要5大桶泡沫呢
[09:30] – No. – I wish you would have told me sooner, Tina! -我不想 -你怎么不早说 蒂娜
[09:34] Don’t worry. We’ll beat the other family like we always do. 别担心 我们会还会一直赢的
[09:36] And tonight, we win the van. I feel it. 今晚能把休旅车领回家 我有预感
[09:39] You’re gonna feel your butt being spanked. 你有没有预感到你屁股就要开花了
[09:40] That’s what you’re gonna feel. 你的预感该这样才是
[09:43] Jimmy?! You’re on Family Fracas? 吉米 你要参加《全家游戏王》吗
[09:45] Yup. I signed us up. Get ready to lose. 没错 我报了名 做好输的准备吧
[09:47] I only count four Pestos 我只看到四个派丝多家的人
[09:49] and your bartender Trev. 另一个是你的酒保崔佛
[09:50] I told them he was the son I always wanted. 我告诉他们他才是我一直想要的孩子
[09:53] – What? – Right on, Pops. Ha! -什么 -说得对 老爸
[09:54] Oh, I see you guys have met. 你们已经见过了是吧
[09:56] Jimmy, you should just leave right now, 吉米 现在走还来得及
[09:58] because we’re unbeatable. 你们打不过我们的
[09:59] Jimmy Pesto! 吉米·派丝多
[10:00] Oh, you’re the guy Bob called an idiot on the air. 直播时被鲍勃骂傻蛋的人就是你啊
[10:02] Yeah, yeah, whatever. 就算是吧
[10:03] Hmm. You hate Bob, I hate Bob. I like you. 你讨厌鲍勃 我也讨厌 我喜欢你
[10:06] Jimmy Jr., you and I are friends 小吉米 我们是朋友
[10:08] and have been more than friends on one and a half occasions. 甚至曾经一度超越朋友关系
[10:10] If you say so. 如果你非要这么说
[10:11] But tonight, we’re competitors. 不过今晚 我们是对手
[10:12] I have to put aside my feelings for you. 我必须把对你的感情放一边
[10:14] And destroy you. 还要毁掉你
[10:15] Whoa. You’re being kind of intense, Tina. 你搞得气氛太紧张了 蒂娜
[10:17] I know. I bring it. 我知道 我故意的
[10:19] And… go! 好 开始
[10:22] Come on Gene and Tina! Brush! 吉恩 蒂娜 加油刷
[10:24] Tiny circles! Tiny circles! 画圈圈 画圈圈
[10:26] Come on, Jay Ju! 加油啊 小吉
[10:27] I can’t believe you made me care about this. Come on! 真不敢相信我被你逼得看这种节目 快
[10:31] Do it, Jimmy! Go! 加油 吉米 快
[10:32] Hey, Jimmy Jr., you missed a spot. 小吉米 你有地方没刷到
[10:34] – On your face. – Quit it, Tina! -在你脸上 -够了 蒂娜
[10:36] T! Pick up the pace! 蒂 速度
[10:39] Brush, brush, brush, brush! 快刷 快刷 快刷
[10:40] Done! 完成
[10:43] Damn it! 该死
[10:49] You hit my eye! 你打到我眼睛了
[10:50] Here. Now we’re twins again! 我也来 我们又是双胞胎了
[10:52] – Done! – Yes! -完成 -太棒了
[10:55] Oh, what’s the point of having twins if they can’t 让你们互相扔个蛋都扔不好
[10:57] hit each other with eggs like they were supposed to? 要双胞胎有何用
[10:59] The Belchers and Pestos are neck and neck. 贝尔彻和派丝多打成了平手
[11:01] It’s anybody’s game 在”真人夹娃娃”环节结束前
[11:02] as we head into the Human Claw! 谁都可能是赢家
[11:03] Have fun losing, Jimmy. 准备好认输吧 吉米
[11:06] Well said, Jimmy. 说得好 吉米
[11:08] Ready, set, grab that ball! 预备 去找球吧
[11:11] – We have a winner! – Huh? -冠军产生了 -啥
[11:13] No! 不
[11:15] What just happened? 刚刚怎么回事
[11:16] We lost to the Pestos. 我们输给派丝多家了
[11:18] We had a good run. 我们做得不错了
[11:19] And that’s from a kid who hates running. 这话可出自一个讨厌跑步的小孩之口哦
[11:22] I’m so sorry, Bob. 抱歉 鲍勃
[11:24] The Pestos are the new champs of Family Fracas! 派丝多一家成为《全家游戏王》的新冠军
[11:31] Uh, can you lower me down now? 能把我降下来了吗
[11:33] We’re trying! 我们在努力了
[11:34] It’s stuck, Bobby! 卡住了 鲍鲍
[11:36] Chuck, the crane is stuck. 查克 钢丝绳卡住了
[11:37] Bob, just a second. 鲍勃 等一下
[11:38] And the Pestos win a brand-new minivan! 派丝多家赢得了一辆全新的休旅车
[11:42] Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! 太好了
[11:45] – Pull! – Kids, stop. -使劲拉 -孩子们 停下
[11:46] Don’t do that. Stop! 别拉了 停下
[11:47] No, no, no! 不要不要
[11:49] – Oh, boy. – Oh, Dad. -天哪 -老爸
[11:56] Oh, that’s too bad. 太糟糕了
[11:57] Let’s give the Belchers a big Family Fracas bye-bye! 我们跟贝尔彻家来个隆重的招牌式告别吧
[12:00] Bye-bye, Belchers! 拜拜了 贝尔彻
[12:02] Bye! What? I’m saying good-bye. 拜 咋了 我告个别而已
[12:08] I know what you’re all thinking… 我知道你们在想什么
[12:09] not only did we lose to the Pestos 我们不仅输给了派丝多
[12:10] but I also humiliated myself. 我还丢了那么大的人
[12:12] Correct. I was thinking that. 没错 我就是这么想的
[12:13] Well, you’re right. I blew it. 好吧 你说的对 我搞砸了
[12:15] At least we have all this stupid foam. 至少我们还有这些蠢毙了的泡沫
[12:17] Aw, Bobby. I’m gonna get rid of this Fracas foam. 鲍鲍 我要把这些泡沫都处理了
[12:20] I’m gonna flush it down the toilet. Bye. 我要全倒进马桶冲走 永别了
[12:22] No! You can’t! 不要 你不能这么做
[12:23] It’s true. It says right there you can’t. 他说的对 这上面写不能倒马桶
[12:25] Hey, Dad, want a little good news? 老爸 想听点好消息不
[12:27] You’re about to go viral. 你要火了
[12:29] Stop! 停下
[12:30] Oh, that’s too bad. 太糟糕了
[12:32] His pants come off every time. 他的裤子看一次掉一次
[12:34] Thanks a lot, guys. Thanks for helping me get past this. 我真谢谢你们这么一遍遍地提醒我
[12:37] No problem. 不用见外
[12:38] How did Jimmy find that ball in two seconds? 吉米怎么可能两秒内就找到球了
[12:40] It’s almost impossible. 根本不可能啊
[12:41] Bob, stop obsessing. 鲍勃 别折磨自己了
[12:43] It’s over. 都过去了
[12:45] This is the fifth time he’s circled the block. 这是他第五次绕街道遛弯了
[12:48] Jimmy, I get it. You won the minivan. 吉米 我知道了 你赢了休旅车
[12:51] Face it, Bob. You were destined to lose. 接受吧 鲍勃 你注定要输
[12:53] I knew it, Chuck sure knew it. 我知道 查克肯定也知道
[12:54] Wh… what do you mean, “Chuck sure knew it”? 啥 什么叫”查克肯定也知道”
[12:56] What does that mean? 你什么意思
[12:56] What? Nothing. I… I have a disease 什么 没什么意思 你知道的
[12:58] where I say things, you know, and it makes me drive away… 我一直有乱说话的毛病 先走了
[13:07] We have a w… 冠军…
[13:10] We have a w… 冠军…
[13:12] Dad, if you watch the video in reverse 老爸 如果你倒退着看的话
[13:14] your pants go back on. 裤子就能穿上了
[13:15] Thanks, Louise. I’m just watching Jimmy. 谢了 露易丝 我是在看吉米
[13:17] It’s like he knew exactly where to find the yellow ball. 他好像完全知道黄球的位置
[13:19] And I have a hunch Chuck told him where to look. 我有种感觉 是查克告诉他球在哪儿的
[13:21] Watch. 看
[13:24] – We… – Did you see that? -冠军 -看见没
[13:26] Yeah. Wait, what was I supposed to see? 看见了 等等 你要我看什么
[13:28] He barely fished for it. He cheated. 他根本就没找 他作弊了
[13:30] We were wronged. 我们被骗了
[13:31] Look, there are a lot of things this family’s terrible at. 听着 我们家是在很多方面都很逊
[13:34] That’s true. 那确实
[13:34] We were really good at Family Fracas. 但我们在《全家游戏王》上绝对是高手
[13:36] And if we’re gonna lose, I want to lose fair and square. 就算输 我也要输得心服口服
[13:39] Not because that jerk Pesto cheated. 我可不想输给那个作弊的蠢货
[13:41] Hey, Dad, can we put a pin in this? We’re running late. 老爸 能暂停一下吗 我们要迟到了
[13:43] For what? 你们要去哪儿
[13:44] For the Pesto’s minivan. 去坐派丝多家的休旅车
[13:45] Jimmy Jr.’s having a screening of Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. 小吉米要在车里放《情迷哈瓦那》
[13:48] What? No! Didn’t you hear what I just said? 啥 不 你们没听到我刚才说什么吗
[13:50] That’s the van of a cheater! 那是作弊得来的休旅车
[13:51] What are we supposed to do, Dad? Watch the TV here? 我们能做啥呢 老爸 坐这看视频吗
[13:54] – That thing makes me sick! – You know what I’m gonna do? -我看得都想吐了 -知道我要干嘛吗
[13:56] I’m gonna drive down to the studio… 我要开车去演播厅
[13:58] The car’s broken, Dad! 车坏了 老爸
[14:00] Damn it! I’m gonna walk to the studio 妈的 那我就走着去
[14:02] and talk to those people face-to-face! 然后跟那群人当面对质
[14:04] You, you, not you 你 你 你不行
[14:07] – and you. – Tina, what are you doing here? -还有你 -蒂娜 你在这干嘛
[14:09] We’re here for the screening. 我们来看电影了
[14:10] Yeah, let us in. Let’s do this. Come on. 对 让我们上去 快点
[14:12] I don’t know, Tina. You said some pretty mean things 可是蒂娜 你昨天在《全家游戏王》
[14:14] on Family Fracas yesterday. 说了很难听的话
[14:16] We’ll take that popcorn though. 爆米花我们就笑纳了
[14:17] – Thank you. – Jimmy Jr., wait! -谢谢你 -小吉米 等等
[14:19] What you saw before was my game face. 你之前看到的是我比赛的面孔
[14:20] This is my normal face. 这才是我正常的面孔
[14:22] Let us in! Oh, you’re getting a banana in your tailpipe. 让我们上车 小心我往你尾气管塞香蕉
[14:25] And I am not talking about the van. 我可不是在说你的车
[14:30] I think Jimmy Pesto cheated 我觉得吉米·派丝多在
[14:32] – at the Human Claw game. – Hmm. You do? -“人体夹娃娃”环节作弊了 -是吗
[14:34] Yes, and I… I think Chuck might’ve helped him. 没错 而且我觉得查克是帮凶
[14:43] Um, what’s happening right now? 这是啥意思
[14:45] Here’s the thing, Bob. I believe you believe you were wronged. 是这样鲍勃 我相信你相信自己被骗了
[14:48] – Thank you? – This is big. -我该说谢谢么 -这可是大新闻
[14:50] – Yes. – And I could make it a lot bigger. -是的 -我还可以把它搞得更大
[14:52] Yes! Wait, what do you mean? 是的 等下 你什么意思
[14:54] I’m talking about Bob versus Chuck 我是说在《帕姆法庭》上
[14:56] on Pam’s Court. 来一场鲍勃查克对质
[14:57] Um, no. I don’t want to do that. 不要 我不想那样
[14:59] How ’bout I just go to a real court with real lawyers? 我觉得我应该去真正的有律师的法庭
[15:02] That costs serious dough. You don’t have it. 那可要花不少钱 你没钱
[15:04] What makes you say that? 你怎么知道我没钱
[15:06] Those stains, your smells, 你衣服上的污渍 你身上的气味
[15:08] you walked here, your children, 你没开车 你的孩子
[15:09] you’re not wearing any jewelry. 你没戴珠宝首饰
[15:10] Aw, crap. All right, Pam’s Court. 靠 好吧 《帕姆法庭》
[15:12] – Let’s do it. – All right! -就这么定了 -很好
[15:14] Congratulations, Bob. 恭喜你 鲍勃
[15:15] The Belchers are back on TV! 贝尔彻一家重回荧幕啦
[15:16] You know what that rhymes with? 你知道和这句话押韵的是什么吗
[15:17] Long Island Iced Tea. 长岛冰茶
[15:19] I’m gonna have one. 我要来一杯
[15:23] You have a bar in your desk? 你办公桌后居然有个吧台
[15:26] You don’t have a bar in your desk? 你办公桌后没有吧台么
[15:30] I’m gonna leave you alone. 那我就不打搅你了
[15:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:40] – Order. – This is the courtroom of Judge Pam. -肃静 -这里是帕姆法官的审判现场
[15:43] – I’ll allow it. – And Judge Pam has the final word. -反对无效 -帕姆法官一锤定音
[15:46] Guilty. Not guilty. 罪名成立 无罪释放
[15:48] We’ll see you in court. 咱们法庭上见
[15:49] Judge Pam’s court. 帕姆法官的法庭
[15:50] I sentence you to stay tuned. 我判你不得转台
[15:53] In a very special episode of Pam’s Court, 今天的《帕姆法庭》很特别
[15:55] burger man Bob Belcher is suing Jimmy Pesto 汉堡兄鲍勃·贝尔彻控诉吉米·派丝多
[15:57] and Pam’s ex-husband and new host of Family Fracas, 和身为《全家游戏王》主持人
[16:00] Chuck Charles. 同时也是帕姆前夫的查克 Chales
[16:02] This is the case of the Great Balls of Ire. 本案被称为”愤怒的大球”案件
[16:05] All rise. Pam’s Court is now in session. 全体起立 帕姆法庭现在开庭
[16:08] You may be seated. So, someone else besides me 请就座 终于有除了我以外的第二个人
[16:11] is accusing Chuck of cheating. 指控查克作弊了
[16:14] Mr. Belcher, you claim 贝尔彻先生 你说
[16:15] that Chuck helped Jimmy Pesto 查克在《全家游戏王》中
[16:17] cheat at Family Fracas. 帮吉米·派丝多作弊了
[16:18] Uh, yes, Your Honor. At the Human Claw game, 是的法官大人 在”人体夹娃娃”环节
[16:21] which I happen to be pretty good at. 那是我最擅长的环节
[16:22] Do you have any evidence to support your claim? 你有证据证明你说的话吗
[16:24] Uh, yes, I do, Your Honor. Jimmy said Chuck, quote, 我有 法官 吉米说 以下为引用
[16:27] “Sure knew I was gonna lose.” “查克肯定知道我会输”
[16:29] Now, I ask the court, how was Chuck so sure? 我想请问 查克怎么会知道呢
[16:32] Mr. Pesto, did you say this? 派丝多先生 你说这话了吗
[16:34] Yeah. I said it. 我说了
[16:36] So he admits it! 他承认了
[16:37] Yeah, I admit that you lost. 是的 我承认你输了
[16:38] And no one was surprised. 没人会惊讶
[16:39] Your Honor, the prosecution clearly has no case. 法官大人 原告很明显没有证据
[16:42] I hate to agree with the defense, 我不想赞成被告
[16:44] and also, I hate the defense 我恨被告
[16:46] and his smug face, 恨他那张自命不凡的脸
[16:48] and his misshapen penis. 和他长得畸形的小弟弟
[16:50] Ho-ho-ho-ho! Well, it pleased the court. 在座听审的人可是很喜欢
[16:52] The court was faking it. 那是他们装出来的
[16:54] I don’t think so. 我可不这样认为
[16:55] – You shut up. – No, you shut up. -你给我闭嘴 -不 你闭嘴
[16:56] – Shut your mouth. – Shut your mouth. -闭嘴 -闭嘴
[16:57] I will jump over there, and shut it for you. – Edit that out. -要我过去帮你闭吗 -这段剪掉
[16:59] Do you have any other evidence, Mr. Belcher? 你还有别的证据吗 贝尔彻先生
[17:01] You bet he does! You got something, right? 他当然有 你有的 对吧
[17:04] – Come on, give it to ’em. – Actually, I… I don’t. -快交出来 -其实 我没有了
[17:06] I… I… thought, uh… 我 我以为
[17:07] that when I said that one thing 我说了那个之后
[17:08] he would just confess. 他就会自己坦白的
[17:10] Bobby, that’s all you got? 鲍鲍 就只有这个吗
[17:11] Quick! Let’s call a surprise witness! 快 我们传秘密证人
[17:13] Who? 谁
[17:13] I call Henry Kissinger to the stand! 我请求传唤亨利·基辛格
[17:16] Order! I think I have my ruling. 肃静 我有裁决结果了
[17:19] Will Bob’s beef be settled? 鲍勃能胜诉吗
[17:21] Lettuce find out after the break. 广告之后告诉你
[17:25] Bob, we’re gonna lose this case. 鲍勃 我们要输了
[17:27] Jimmy cheated, Lin. I know it. 吉米作弊了 琳 我确定
[17:29] Hey, we’re on TV. 看 我们上电视了
[17:30] We know, Tina. We’re on Pam’s Court. 知道 蒂娜 这是《帕姆法庭》
[17:32] Pretty neat, huh? It’s a TV show. 很酷是吧 是电视节目哦
[17:35] No, we’re on that TV. Hi. 不 我是说那台电视 嗨
[17:43] – Wait a sec. That’s it! – What? -等等 有了 -啥
[17:45] And we’re back in three, two… 准备开拍 三 二
[17:48] I went to my chambers and reviewed this case. 我去内庭仔细回顾了本案
[17:51] Objection! You did not! 反对 你并没有
[17:53] You were here. 你一直在这儿
[17:53] You were putting on makeup the whole time. 你一直在补妆
[17:55] You don’t even need makeup, hon. 你不化妆也很美 亲爱的
[17:57] – Oh, thank you. – You’re beautiful. -谢谢 -美呆了
[17:59] – And that robe… – You’re wonderful. -那袍子 -你太好了
[17:59] I’d love to see you without makeup though to be honest. 不过说真的我还真想看看你素颜的样子
[18:02] Moving on! 审判继续
[18:03] In the case of Great Balls of Ire, I rule that… 在”愤怒的大球”一案中 我宣判
[18:06] Wait, Your Honor! 等等 法官大人
[18:07] I… I have new evidence. I can prove my case. 我有别的证据了 我有证据了
[18:09] – Go on. – These cameras, they’re always rolling. Right? -你说吧 -这些摄像机一直在工作吧
[18:12] – Correct. – A… and the same with the cameras -没错 -也就是说
[18:14] on Family Fracas, right? 拍《全家游戏王》的摄像机也是一样咯
[18:15] One of those cameras 某台摄像机
[18:17] may have caught Chuck helping Jimmy cheat. 可能拍到了查克帮吉米作弊的画面
[18:19] The Foam Cam! 泡沫摄像机
[18:20] Dad, the Foam Cam is on the ceiling! 老爸 泡沫摄像机装在天花板上
[18:22] I never forget a camera that feeds me. 给我东西吃的摄像机我是不会忘的
[18:24] Objection! Objection! 反对 反对
[18:26] Hearsay! Inadmissible… hears-say… 道听途说 不可信 道听途说
[18:28] Overruled! 反对无效
[18:29] Bring me the Foam Cam tape. 给我调泡沫摄像机的带子
[18:31] Does this mean we’re gonna win? 我们是不是要赢了
[18:32] – I sure hope so, Tina. – Good. -但愿如此 蒂娜 -太好了
[18:35] Your ass is grass. And I’m gonna mow it. 你死定了 胜利是属于我们的
[18:38] Leave me alone! 别烦我
[18:39] Hey, so we… 我们
[18:41] can’t show that tape. 不能放那卷带子
[18:42] Oh, you did help Jimmy cheat. 看来你真的帮吉米作弊了
[18:45] Yes. Yes! And I had to get rid of the Belchers. 是的 是的 我得让贝尔彻一家出局
[18:47] You gave me no choice. 是你逼我的
[18:48] I put the ball in Jimmy’s mouth. 我把球直接放进了吉米嘴里
[18:49] You put it in your mouth 你把球放进了自己嘴里
[18:50] and then you kissed it into his mouth. 然后在跟他接吻的时候传到了他嘴里
[18:51] What? No. 啥 我没有
[18:52] I put it into his mouth with my hand. 我用手放进他嘴里的
[18:54] Huh. That’s one way to do it. 倒是也可以这么做
[18:56] I’ll take that. 给我吧
[18:56] Ha! There’s the evidence, idiot. 证据来了 白痴
[18:58] Ha, you’re the idiot. 你才是白痴
[19:00] What do we do? 我们怎么办
[19:00] I’m not gonna let the host of one of my shows 我是不会让我一个节目的主持人
[19:02] lose a trial on another one of my shows. 在我的另一个节目上吃败仗的
[19:05] – Hey! What are you doing? – Whoops. -你这是做什么 -不好意思
[19:06] Ah, Judge Pam, did you see that? 帕姆法官 你看到了吗
[19:08] Huh? See what? 啥 看啥
[19:09] I saw it! 我看到了
[19:10] The evidence must be on that tape. 证据肯定在那卷带子上
[19:11] – Which means Dad was right. – Yes! -也就是说老爸是对的 -没错
[19:13] What is going on with my lighter right now? 我的打火机这是怎么了
[19:16] It’s burning this tape. 它怎么把这卷带子点燃了
[19:18] What the hell? He’s burning the tape! 搞什么 他在烧那卷带子
[19:20] Pam? You know what to do. 帕姆 你知道该怎么做吧
[19:22] Right. 好吧
[19:23] Without any actual evidence, 由于没有实物证据
[19:25] I have to rule in favor of the defense. 我宣布被告无罪
[19:27] – Yes! – Oh, yeah! Justice! -好耶 -太好了 这才是正义
[19:31] What’s going on? 这是怎么回事
[19:32] Why are we getting foamed? 我们为什么还要被淋泡沫
[19:34] This is a court show. 这不是法庭节目吗
[19:35] The losers get foamed on Pam’s Court. 《帕姆法庭》的输家也要被淋泡沫
[19:37] That’s insane. 太荒谬了
[19:38] They have foam on all their shows on this channel. 这个频道的所有节目都有泡沫
[19:40] Oh, no friggin’ way! 我不同意
[19:42] I want my minivan! 给我休旅车
[19:43] All right, you’re gonna have to sit down. 你给我坐下
[19:45] Down you go. 坐下吧
[19:45] I will kick you in the jaw. 我会踢你下巴的
[19:46] – I will… – Just put my hand on your throat, -我会 -我就这样用手扼住你的喉
[19:49] and down you go. 坐下吧
[19:50] What’re we gonna do now? 我们现在怎么办
[19:52] Nothing. We lost. 凉拌 我们输了
[19:53] – But Jimmy and Chuck cheated. – Doesn’t matter. -可吉米和查克作弊了 -不重要了
[19:55] We were never gonna win this case. 我们永远也赢不了的
[19:56] This whole thing was fixed. 他们都设计好了
[19:58] Let’s just go home and… 我们回家吧
[19:59] and never watch any shows on Channel 13 again! 以后绝不再看13频道的节目了
[20:03] – Oh come on, you don’t mean that. – Yes I do! -别这样 你不是真心的 -我是
[20:05] I might watch a little bit of Pam’s Court. 我也许还是会看一点点《帕姆法庭》
[20:07] Just a little bit. 就一点点
[20:08] When are we getting the car back, Dad? 我们的车啥时候才能修好 老爸
[20:10] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:11] The mechanic called yesterday 昨天修理师给我打电话了
[20:12] but I never called him back. 但我没回
[20:13] I thought we were gonna win the minivan. 我以为我们肯定能赢到休旅车呢
[20:15] That van is dead to me! 那车对我来说已经死了
[20:16] Look, there it is. 看 就在那儿呢
[20:17] Oh, I love it so much. 我好喜欢哦
[20:19] Oh, problem with the van, Jimmy? 车出问题了么 吉米
[20:21] What? It’s nothing. Damn it! 啥 没什么 该死
[20:23] You don’t know how to change a tire. Ha! 原来你不会换轮胎
[20:26] You don’t know how to change a tire. 你才不会换轮胎
[20:28] Hey. Who am I? “I can’t change a tire 猜猜我是谁 我不会换轮胎
[20:30] and my whole family is watching me 我全家都看着我
[20:32] not be able to do something simple.” 我却连这么简单的事都不会
[20:34] You are mean. 你真刻薄
[20:36] – Yeah, Bob. – Geez, Dad. -有点过了 鲍勃 -你怎么了 老爸
[20:37] What? He’s the one who said it to us when our car wouldn’t start. 咋了 我们的车发动不了时吐槽的可是他
[20:41] – Yeah, but he was funny. – He was funnier? -没错 但他很风趣 -他比我风趣
[20:43] – Mm-hmm. Yeah. – No. -没错 -才没有
[20:44] – Yeah. – No. -有 -没有
[20:45] – No, he wasn’t. – He kind of was. -不 才不是 -貌似是的
[20:47] Are you… all right, let me help. Move over. 你怎么能 好吧 我来帮你 闪开
[20:49] – “Let me help. Move over.” – He just did it again! -我来帮你 闪开 -他又那样了
[20:52] – “He just did it again.” – He’s doing it right now! -他又那样了 -他还在学我
[20:53] “He’s doing it right now.” 他还在学我
[20:54] Oh, yeah, it’s funny. 是啊 蛮好玩的
[20:58] Order. 肃静
[21:01] I’ll allow it. 反对无效
[21:04] Guilty. 罪名成立
[21:05] Not guilty. 无罪释放
[21:08] I think I have my ruling. 我有裁决结果了
[21:13] Moving on. 审判继续
[21:16] Right. 好吧
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme