时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Going to Florida. | 出发去佛罗里达 |
[00:24] | Going to Florida. | 出发去佛罗里达 |
[00:25] | Sunshiney, Florida. | 阳光明媚的佛罗里达 |
[00:26] | Now-ow. | 现在就启程 |
[00:28] | Going to Florida. | 出发去佛罗里达 |
[00:29] | Florida, Florida. | 佛罗里达 佛罗里达 |
[00:30] | Everyone’s going somehow. | 人人都向往 |
[00:33] | Great song, Mom. | 唱得不错 老妈 |
[00:33] | Hey, sourpuss. | 别发牢骚了 |
[00:35] | What are you gonna do, stay here and work? | 你想怎样 留下来工作么 |
[00:37] | The restaurant’s being fumigated. | 餐馆正消毒呢 |
[00:39] | It’s the perfect time to go down and see my parent’s new condo. | 刚好可以趁此机会去南部看我爸妈的新家 |
[00:42] | Ugh, I’d rather let a fumigator spray poison in my mouth | 我宁愿消毒器喷我嘴里毒死我 |
[00:44] | than stay with your parents. | 也不想和你父母住一起 |
[00:45] | – Bobby, stop it. – No, they’re nice. | -鲍鲍 别这样 -好吧他们很好 |
[00:48] | Florida’s our most penis-shaped state. | 佛罗里达是我国长得最像小鸡鸡的州了 |
[00:50] | – Who’s your geography teacher? – Mr. Ding-Dong. | -哪个地理老师教你们的 -叮咚老师 |
[00:52] | I’m just thinking about that pool. Oh, man. | 我满脑子只想着那个游泳池 太酷了 |
[00:55] | Pool, pool, pool. | 游泳池 游泳池 游泳池 |
[00:57] | I’m gonna go down the slide. Whoo. | 我要坐那个滑梯 |
[00:59] | I went down backwards. No, I didn’t. | 我倒滑过 不 我没有 |
[01:01] | Well, I’m glad you kids are excited, | 你们开心就好 |
[01:03] | because I am going to kill myself. | 我反正是打算自尽了 |
[01:06] | – Bob. – Yes! | -鲍勃 -太好了 |
[01:07] | Enough. My parents are gonna be so excited | 够了 我父母看到小外孙和外孙女们 |
[01:10] | to see their little grandbabies. | 一定会非常高兴的 |
[01:11] | And we are gonna be excited to see them. | 我们见到他们也会很开心 |
[01:14] | Going to Florida, tropical Florida | 出发去佛罗里达 温暖的佛罗里达 |
[01:16] | – Hey! Gene! – Manatees Florida, now. | -吉恩 -佛罗里达海牛 |
[01:20] | You really didn’t have to come all this way. | 你们真的没必要大老远跑过来 |
[01:22] | – Of course we did. – Well, it’s done. | -当然有必要了 -既然来都来了 |
[01:25] | So, you know, you’re here, so… | 也没必要讨论这个了 |
[01:26] | So, uh, how are you enjoying the place, Al? | 你们在这里过得好吗 艾尔 |
[01:29] | Oh, we’re still adjusting. | 我们还在适应中 |
[01:32] | What am I looking at over there in leopard-print tights? A leopard? | 那边一身豹纹紧身衣的是什么 花豹吗 |
[01:37] | I’ve told them a hundred times. | 我跟他们说过很多次了 |
[01:38] | Oh, that’s Helen Kellerman. She’s nuts. | 那是海伦·凯勒曼 她有些神经质 |
[01:41] | Okay, great story, Grandma. Uh, you still got it. | 故事很棒 姥姥 你还是那么会讲 |
[01:43] | Love you, miss you, and where’s the pool? | 爱你们 想你们 游泳池在哪儿 |
[01:45] | Ear infection, here we come. | 耳部感染 我们来了 |
[01:47] | Okay, go have fun. | 好吧 玩得开心 |
[01:49] | Sorry, Gloria. | 抱歉 格罗瑞娅 |
[01:50] | I guess you’ve still got that thing about loud noises. | 看来你对噪音还是很敏感 |
[01:53] | So, what’s the plan? What should we do? | 有什么计划吗 我们该做什么 |
[01:55] | Well, tonight, Al and I are supposed | 今晚我和艾尔打算去参加 |
[01:57] | – to go to a potluck, but, uh… – Hey, we could all go. | -一个百乐餐 但是 -我们也去吧 |
[02:00] | No! I mean, you don’t want to go to that. | 不行 我是说 你们不会想去的 |
[02:02] | Potluck? There’s so many other fun things to do around here: | 百乐餐有什么意思 这里好玩的多着呢 |
[02:06] | Mahjongg. | 麻将 |
[02:07] | Yeah. – No. | 对哦 -不 |
[02:08] | Chinese checkers. | 跳棋 |
[02:09] | – No. – Yeah, yeah. | -不 -对对 |
[02:10] | – Boccie. – Oh, boccie. – No. | -室外地滚球 -室外地滚球 -不 |
[02:12] | – Backgammon. – No. | -双陆棋 -不 |
[02:13] | – Mahjongg. – Oh. You said that. | -麻将 -你说过了 |
[02:15] | I don’t remember saying mahjongg. | 我不记得我说过麻将 |
[02:16] | You did, you said it first. | 你说过了 你一开始就说了 |
[02:18] | Wine tasting. | 品酒会 |
[02:19] | – That. Let’s do that. As… – Ooh, yay, wine. | -很好 就是它了 -好哇 品酒 |
[02:22] | As soon as we can, right? | 我们尽快 好吗 |
[02:23] | Can we go taste wine now? | 我们能现在就去品酒吗 |
[02:25] | Uh, I’ve never peed in an Olympic-size pool. | 我还没在奥运会规格的游泳池里撒过尿呢 |
[02:27] | I’m a little nervous about going for the gold. | 不知道能不能拿金牌 好紧张 |
[02:30] | Relax, Gene. | 放轻松 吉恩 |
[02:31] | This is where all those years of training pay off. | 今天你多年的苦练终于要有结果了 |
[02:34] | “Closed for cleaning”? | “关门清洗” |
[02:40] | No! | 不 |
[02:41] | Okay, okay, okay, calm down, calm down. | 好 好 好 冷静 冷静 |
[02:43] | We can fill it. There’s a drinking fountain. | 我们可以自己灌水 那儿有个饮水喷头 |
[02:45] | Okay, we just… we need a bucket. | 我们 我们需要一个水桶 |
[02:46] | Where are the buckets? | 水桶在哪儿 |
[02:47] | Forget the bucket, just spit. | 别管水桶了 吐口水吧 |
[02:50] | My mouth’s dry. Tina, give me some of your spit. | 我嘴是干的 蒂娜 给我吐点你的 |
[02:53] | – You missed. Try again. – Oh, no! No, no, no! | -没对准 再来 -不不不不 |
[02:55] | Oh, no, no! Our trip is ruined. | 不 不 我们的旅行全毁了 |
[02:58] | I used all my vacation days for this! | 我用掉了所有的假期只为这一刻 |
[03:02] | Now what? I’m not gonna sit and watch the sunset | 现在怎么办 我可不要坐着看夕阳 |
[03:05] | or whatever these people do. | 还有这帮不知道在搞什么的家伙 |
[03:06] | I say we go to Cuba. We’ve got the floaties. | 要我说我们去古巴吧 泳具我们都有了 |
[03:09] | I’ve always wanted to see the Bay Of Pigs. Sounds cute. | 我一直想去看看猪猡湾 听着很可爱 |
[03:12] | Hey, look, it’s the crazy leopard lady. | 看 是那个神经质的花豹夫人 |
[03:15] | My Bitsy… | 我的贝琦 |
[03:22] | Wow, that’s bewitching. | 曲子真销魂 |
[03:23] | It’s for my dead dog, Bitsy. | 是吹给我死去的狗狗贝琦听的 |
[03:25] | He used to love the sound of this thing. | 它生前很喜欢这首曲子 |
[03:28] | – I used to love it, too. – How’d Bitsy die? | -听你吹之前我也挺喜欢 -它咋死的 |
[03:31] | – Python ate him. – There’s pythons in Florida? | -巨蟒吃了它 -佛罗里达有巨蟒吗 |
[03:34] | They didn’t mention that in the brochure. | 旅游指南里可没写这个 |
[03:35] | Oh, we got everything here. | 我们这里无奇不有 |
[03:37] | Pythons, panthers, predatory stink bugs. | 蟒蛇 黑豹 食肉的臭虫 |
[03:41] | Yup, that’s everything. | 是的 真是应有尽有 |
[03:43] | How do you know your dog got eaten by a python? | 你怎么知道你的狗是被巨蟒吃了 |
[03:45] | – Did it leave a note? – Two weeks ago, | -它留了字条吗 -两周前 |
[03:47] | I saw my little Bitsy go into these woods. | 我看见我的小贝琦进了这片树林 |
[03:50] | Then I saw the python in there. | 接着我在里面看到了巨蟒 |
[03:52] | You do the math. | 你们自己推理吧 |
[03:53] | Ah, no thanks. We’re on vacation. | 不 谢了 我们是来度假的 |
[03:55] | You do the math. You do it. | 你推吧 你自己推吧 |
[04:04] | Wow, the red pairs nicely with the white. | 红酒和白酒真是相得益彰啊 |
[04:07] | Look at all these active seniors. | 看看这些活跃的老人们 |
[04:09] | I can’t wait to get old and move down here myself. | 我都想赶紧变老 自己也搬到这边来了 |
[04:11] | Lin, there’s something you should know. | 琳 我得告诉你一件事 |
[04:13] | – Now don’t get upset. – What? What happened? | -听了别伤心 -怎么了 什么事 |
[04:15] | Uh, this place | 这个地方 |
[04:17] | is kind of special. | 有点特殊 |
[04:19] | – I can see that. – The seniors are active. | -我看得出来 -这里的老人都很活跃 |
[04:23] | – Very active. – Yeah, I said that already. | -非常活跃 -是的 我已经说过了 |
[04:26] | I mean, like adventurous. | 我的意思是 他们很开放 |
[04:29] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:33] | I got one. | 我喂你 |
[04:43] | Oh, my God, Lin. | 天哪 琳 |
[04:45] | These people are swingers. | 他们搞的是交换性伴侣派对 |
[04:48] | What, like-like dancers? | 什么 你是说像跳舞那样摇摆吗 |
[04:49] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[04:50] | Like golfers? | 像打高尔夫那样 |
[04:51] | No. | 不是 |
[04:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:54] | Wha, wha, wha, wha, swi… | 啥 啥 啥 交换… |
[04:57] | What? Huh? Oh. | 什么 |
[04:59] | I’m sorry about Bitsy. Is this him? | 我为贝琦感到遗憾 这是它吗 |
[05:02] | He was a snazzy dresser. | 它穿的可真时髦 |
[05:03] | – Wait, how big was this snake? – At least ten feet. | -等等 那条蛇多大 -至少十英尺 |
[05:07] | Ten feet of snake? In there? | 十英尺的蛇 在这里面吗 |
[05:09] | Oh, he’d put the squeeze on you. | 他会紧紧的勒住你 |
[05:12] | I told the condo association get rid of it. | 我跟社区物管反映 要他们除掉它 |
[05:15] | They don’t believe me. | 他们却不相信我 |
[05:16] | But that snake’s in there, and it’s a killer, | 但那条蛇就在里面 会吃人 |
[05:19] | and I’m gonna prove it. | 我会证明这一点的 |
[05:20] | That’s why I got this. | 所以我才带了摄像机 |
[05:22] | The only problem is, I don’t walk so well. | 唯一的问题是 我腿脚不太方便 |
[05:26] | You kids could go in there. | 你们可以进去啊 |
[05:28] | – I’ll pay ya. – What?! No! | -我会付你们钱 -什么 不行 |
[05:30] | Gene, let Helen speak. | 吉恩 让海伦说完 |
[05:32] | Well, what would you say to a $100? | 一百美金怎么样 |
[05:34] | – Oh, my God! – No. | -天哪 -不行 |
[05:35] | – Yes. – Yes! | -可以 -可以 |
[05:36] | But you’ve got to get it on there. No proof, no money. | 但是你们得拍到蛇 没证据 就没钱 |
[05:40] | – No. – For a hundred bucks, | -不行 -为了一百美金 |
[05:42] | – we will get that thing on tape. – No. | -我们一定会拍到那条蛇 -不行 |
[05:44] | – Cheating on his wife. – No. | -不管是搞外遇 -不行 |
[05:45] | – Taking bribes. – No. | -受贿 -不行 |
[05:46] | – Uh, shoplifting from a snake mall. – No. | -在蛇用品店偷窃 -不行 |
[05:48] | – Uh, giving up on his dreams. – No. | -还是放弃他的梦想 -不行 |
[05:49] | We’re going to get it all! | 我们什么都拍得到 |
[05:54] | Since the first Burmese pythons were released in Florida, | 自从在佛罗里达放生了第一条缅甸蟒蛇 |
[05:56] | these voracious predators have spread | 这些贪婪的食肉动物 |
[05:58] | from the panhandle to the Everglades. | 就从佛罗里达西北部蔓延到了大沼泽地 |
[06:00] | – So Helen’s not crazy. – At least not about this. | -海伦并没有疯 -起码在这点上没有 |
[06:03] | They eat rabbits, raccoons, small dogs, | 它们吃兔子 浣熊 小狗 |
[06:06] | even deer. | 甚至连鹿都吃 |
[06:07] | I’m too young to be an outline in a snake’s belly! | 我还太小 不想变成蛇的腹中之物 |
[06:09] | Gene, get a grip! | 吉恩 冷静点 |
[06:11] | We’re talking about a hundred dollars. | 我们说的可是一百美金 |
[06:12] | You once licked a slug for a bite of a granola bar. | 你有次为了咬一口燕麦卷还舔过鼻涕虫呢 |
[06:15] | Slugs go well with granola! | 鼻涕虫和燕麦卷很配好不好 |
[06:17] | Don’t worry, Gene. As long as we stick together, | 别担心 吉恩 只要我们团结一致 |
[06:19] | the snake can’t swallow all of us. | 蛇是不可能把我们都吞进去的 |
[06:20] | Speaking of sticking together, how about I don’t go with you? | 说到团结一致 我看我就不跟着去了吧 |
[06:24] | I’ll stay at base camp. | 我会呆在大本营 |
[06:25] | I’ll be the guy who’s, uh… good with computers. | 我来当 操作电脑的 |
[06:28] | Call me… Circuit Breaker. | 请叫我 “后方观察员” |
[06:30] | I’m not calling you that. | 我才不要叫你那个 |
[06:31] | I really think you should, because, um, | 我觉得你真该那么叫 因为 |
[06:33] | I’m hacking into the mainframe. | 我正在潜入主机 |
[06:35] | Oh, oh, encryption. | 数据加密 |
[06:37] | Ha, ha. Right around ya. | 搞定啦 |
[06:38] | And, oh… Activate spellcheck. | 启动拼写检查 |
[06:41] | Go. I’m in! | 走你 我进去了 |
[06:43] | What about those two? | 那两个人也是么 |
[06:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:45] | How about, uh, Earlobes and uh, Back Hair? | 那个大耳垂和秃顶老头呢 |
[06:48] | Don’t tell me they’re into it. | 别告诉我他们也玩那个 |
[06:49] | You don’t want to know how into it they are. | 你不会想知道他们有多爱玩那个 |
[06:51] | That is unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[06:52] | Oh, it’s not funny, Bob. It’s gross. | 这不好笑 鲍勃 太恶心了 |
[06:55] | No, Lin, it’s really funny. | 不 琳 这真是太有意思了 |
[06:56] | Ma, this is wh… | 妈 这是 |
[06:58] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么想这么做 |
[06:59] | Why would you want to live here? | 你们为什么想住在这里 |
[07:01] | Because the other places were horrible! | 因为其它地方都太可怕 |
[07:04] | Old people waiting to die. | 老人都在等死 |
[07:06] | This place, the people are alive. | 而只有在这儿 大家才有朝气 |
[07:08] | They’re really alive. | 相当有朝气 |
[07:10] | – That’s amazing. – Stop it! | -太棒了 -闭嘴 |
[07:12] | We thought, if swinging is part of it, | 我们想着 如果那是他们生活的一部分 |
[07:14] | why not give it a try? | 我们为什么不尝试一下呢 |
[07:15] | Then we moved here, and your father got cold feet. | 于是我们搬来这 你父亲却临阵退缩了 |
[07:18] | Good for your feet, Dad. | 好样的 老爸 |
[07:20] | It’s not good! It’s not good, Al! | 才不好 一点都不好 艾尔 |
[07:22] | No! | 不好 |
[07:24] | Can I have a graham cracker, Helen? | 海伦 能给我块全麦饼干吗 |
[07:25] | Get your own. | 自己买去 |
[07:26] | You know, we could become | 我们可以去当 |
[07:27] | professional python bounty hunters. | 职业的巨蟒赏金猎人 |
[07:30] | We could move here and start our own reality TV show. | 可以搬来这拍我们自己的真人秀 |
[07:33] | We could call it Snake It to the Limit. | 节目就叫 《蟒行无限》 |
[07:34] | Or So You Think You Can Snake. | 或者叫《蟒林争霸》 |
[07:36] | Or Snake and Bake, | 或者叫 《蟒味佳肴》 |
[07:37] | if we baked the snake after we caught it. | 我们逮住它后可以把它做成一道菜 |
[07:39] | Hey, I’m paying you kids to track, not yak. | 喂 我付钱是让你们抓蛇 不是唠嗑 |
[07:42] | Hey, don’t get your tights in a bunch, Helen. | 别这么猴急嘛 海伦 |
[07:43] | We’re gonna find that snake. | 我们这就动身找巨蟒去了 |
[07:45] | See ya, Gene. | 回见 吉恩 |
[07:46] | Can I have some melon? | 我能吃块甜瓜吗 |
[07:47] | No. | 不行 |
[07:50] | There must be millions of places in here | 这边一定有好多 |
[07:51] | where that snake could hide. | 可以让巨蟒藏身的地方 |
[07:54] | Okay, maybe not millions. | 好吧 也许没那么多 |
[07:55] | Let’s try that again. | 我们再走一遍看看 |
[07:57] | Florida’s weird. | 佛罗里达真奇怪 |
[07:58] | What’s going on? You just left. | 怎么回事 你们不是才走吗 |
[08:00] | Ugh. Let us work, Helen! | 海伦 别影响我们工作 |
[08:02] | Then work! | 那就赶紧工作呀 |
[08:03] | We’re working! God! | 没看见我们正在做吗 我的天 |
[08:06] | Ha! You missed! | 没打中 |
[08:08] | Yeah, you missed. | 对啊 你没打中 |
[08:09] | Wait. | 等下 |
[08:11] | I don’t want all these old | 我不想那群淫荡的 |
[08:12] | horny toads anywhere near my parents. | 老毒物靠近我爸妈 |
[08:14] | I can’t believe they got mixed up in all this. | 他们怎么就掺和进这种事了 |
[08:17] | Easy, Lin. Your parents are adults. | 放松点 琳 你爸妈都是成年人了 |
[08:18] | It’s really none of our business. | 这事儿我们其实管不着 |
[08:20] | I’m telling everybody when we get home. | 回去后有猛料爆了 |
[08:22] | Ugh! I can’t get the image out of my mind. | 天 我脑子里都是那些画面 |
[08:24] | A bunch of naked old people | 一群裸体的老头老太太 |
[08:26] | all in a… yuck, naked. | 全都在… 裸着 |
[08:28] | Oh, hi, kids! | 孩子们 |
[08:29] | – All in a what? – Uh… look, over there! | -都在干嘛 -快看那儿 |
[08:32] | – What? – I got you. | -咋了 -骗到你们了 |
[08:34] | Go to bed. | 睡觉吧 |
[08:35] | All of you. Bed now. | 都去睡觉 现在马上 |
[08:36] | Actually, we were thinking we’d camp out tonight | 其实我们打算今晚去 |
[08:38] | in the parking lot by the woods. | 树林旁的停车场露营 |
[08:39] | Grandpa Al said we could use his tent. Huh? | 艾尔姥爷说我们可以用他的帐篷 |
[08:42] | In the parking lot? | 在停车场吗 |
[08:43] | Away from this? | 可以避开这里吗 |
[08:44] | That’s great! Yeah, great! | 那太好了 太好了 |
[08:45] | But if anyone invites you to a potluck, run away. | 要是有人请你们参加百乐餐 千万别去 |
[08:47] | There’s a potluck?! | 要办百乐餐吗 |
[08:48] | You would not like it. | 不是你喜欢的那种 |
[08:49] | Really? What do you mean? | 真的吗 你说的是哪种 |
[08:51] | It’s hard to explain why you wouldn’t like it. | 一言难尽 |
[08:53] | Well, give me some ideas. | 你就说说看嘛 |
[08:54] | I love the idea of everyone bringing a dish. | 我喜欢大家自带菜品的感觉 |
[08:59] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[08:59] | Don’t do it while we’re here, please! | 别当我们面就搞起来 拜托 |
[09:02] | Linda, we’ve been served | 琳达 我们收到了 |
[09:04] | with a Notice of Failure to Perform. | 未履约通知 |
[09:06] | What? Failure? W-Why? Wha…? | 啥 未履约 怎么回事 |
[09:08] | Your parents RSVP’d “No” to the potluck. | 你父母拒绝了我们的百乐餐邀请 |
[09:11] | It’s clear they have no intention | 很明显他们无意 |
[09:12] | of taking part fully in the activities here. | 全身心投入我们的活动 |
[09:14] | And those who don’t play can’t stay. | 不参加活动的人就不能住这了 |
[09:17] | They can’t? | 不能住这了 |
[09:18] | Tonight’s potluck was their third strike. | 今晚的百乐餐是他们最后一次机会 |
[09:20] | They also missed the Best Ball golf outing | 他们已经错过了”最佳球”高尔夫远足 |
[09:22] | and the South of the Border fish taco night. | 和”国境之南”墨西哥鱼肉卷之夜 |
[09:25] | Wait. So you’re kicking them out for not going to your parties? | 等等 你们就因为这个要赶走他们吗 |
[09:28] | You can do that? | 你们有什么权利这么做 |
[09:29] | It’s in our bylaws, large print edition. | 这是我们字体放大版合约里的规定之一 |
[09:31] | You’ve got to be part of the community. | 要成为社区的一份子就得遵守 |
[09:32] | Well, these pots are keeping their lids on! | 我爸妈可不要跟你们同流合污 |
[09:34] | Stay away from their beef and noodles! | 别来烦他们 |
[09:38] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[09:40] | I hope you’re better at finding snakes | 我希望你们找蛇的技术 |
[09:42] | than pitching tents, | 比搭帐篷强点 |
[09:43] | because you stink. | 因为帐篷搭得真是烂透了 |
[09:44] | Well, I hope you’re good at finding your purse | 我倒希望你赶紧找到钱包 |
[09:46] | and ponying up that hundred bucks. | 准备好付那一百块钱 |
[09:48] | – I got the money. – Yeah? | -我有的是钱 -是吗 |
[09:49] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[09:51] | – Yeah! – Yeah?! | -是啊 -是吗 |
[09:54] | Let me see it! | 那让我看看啊 |
[09:55] | Hey, don’t you worry. I’m good for it. | 用不着你担心 我给得起 |
[09:57] | Just put ten dollars in my hand. | 那你倒是给我十块啊 |
[09:59] | – Good night. – Good night, Helen. | -晚安 -晚安 海伦 |
[10:01] | Sweet dreams, okay? | 做个好梦啊 |
[10:02] | I love you, Helen! | 我爱你 海伦 |
[10:03] | And I love your money! | 更爱你的钱 |
[10:05] | Uh, it’s getting dark. | 天黑了 |
[10:06] | I better go in the tent and do base camp stuff. | 我该到帐篷里去看守我们的大本营了 |
[10:11] | Oh, no! The tent’s running away. | 天哪 帐篷长腿跑了 |
[10:12] | Oh, get back here with base camp, Gene! | 快回来好好在营地呆着 吉恩 |
[10:15] | I don’t want to! | 我不要 |
[10:16] | Helen said she’ll get you crackers! | 海伦说要给你饼干 |
[10:18] | No, I didn’t! | 放屁 我没说过 |
[10:19] | Oh, go to bed, already! | 睡你的觉去吧 |
[10:21] | Don’t you worry, Mom. | 别担心 妈 |
[10:22] | I’m sure you and Dad can find | 我确定你和我爸 |
[10:24] | a nice retirement community. | 能找到一个更好的退休社区 |
[10:25] | One where a porch swing is something you sit on | 在那儿你能坐着打秋千 |
[10:27] | and not strap into. | 而不是被迫乱搞 |
[10:29] | I sat on that. It was weird. | 我坐过那个 怪怪的 |
[10:31] | We won’t be able to afford to live in a retirement community. | 我们没钱去住退休社区了 |
[10:34] | Or even an apartment. | 公寓我们都租不起 |
[10:36] | – What? Why? – Why? | -什么 为什么 -为什么 |
[10:38] | If we get kicked out, we’ll have to forfeit our down payment. | 如果被赶走 我们的定金也拿不回来了 |
[10:41] | No. | 不是吧 |
[10:42] | Well, you know what I’m thinking. | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[10:44] | – No, no. – You could always… | -不 不要 -你们可以… |
[10:47] | – No, no, no. No. – …move in… | -不不不 不行 -搬来 |
[10:48] | – No, no. – …with us. | -不行不行 -和我们一起住 |
[10:49] | No! | 不 |
[10:51] | What kind of animal was that? | 那是什么动物的叫声 |
[10:52] | Stop being scared, okay? | 别吓的跟小鸡崽子似的 成吗 |
[10:54] | You’re gonna spook Tina. | 你要吓着蒂娜了 |
[10:55] | I’m not spooked. What’s the thing after spooked? I’m that. | 我不是被吓着了 而是被吓到快吐了 |
[10:57] | Wait, wait! Let’s all stay in the tent. | 等等 我们都呆在帐篷里吧 |
[10:59] | Let’s order tent service! | 可以叫帐篷服务啊 |
[11:01] | I’ll get… Ooh. Ooh, this is hard. | 我要… 好难选 |
[11:03] | I’ll get the Cobb salad and… | 我要科布沙拉和… |
[11:06] | What do you guys want? Okay, I’ll just put you down | 你俩要什么 我帮你们点个 |
[11:08] | for some spicy wings and, like, a dill salmon. | 烤鸡翅和莳萝三文鱼吧 |
[11:11] | What else? | 还要别的吗 |
[11:12] | Guys! Guys! | 姐妹们 姐妹们 |
[11:20] | Did you say “Shh”? Or did the snake say “Sss”? | 是你的”嘘”声还是蟒蛇的”嘶”声 |
[11:23] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[11:26] | Qu-quit shining the light in my eyes! | 别拿手电筒照我眼睛 |
[11:29] | I think something’s on me. | 我觉得我身上有什么东西 |
[11:30] | – Is there something on me? – Uh, yes. | -有东西没 -有 |
[11:32] | It’s either a feather or a scorpion. | 可能是羽毛 也可能是蝎子 |
[11:35] | Get it off! | 把它拿走 |
[11:36] | Tina, stop! Stop! I’ll get it! | 蒂娜 停下 停下 我就拿走 |
[11:38] | No, no, no, no, no! Now I can’t see the scorpion! | 不不不 现在我看不见蝎子了 |
[11:41] | Drop and roll! | 就地打滚 |
[11:42] | Drop and roll! | 就地打滚 |
[11:44] | Maybe it was a feather. | 也许就是根羽毛 |
[11:45] | Just think feather. | 你就想是羽毛吧 |
[11:46] | I hate feathers. | 我讨厌羽毛 |
[11:48] | Oh, God. Oh. | 我的天 |
[11:50] | – Oh, stop it. – Oh, no. | -别叽歪了 -不要 |
[11:52] | If they need a place to live they will live with us, Bob! | 既然他们没地方住 就该和我们住 |
[11:55] | Case closed! | 这事就这么定了 鲍勃 |
[11:55] | Well, why can’t they live with your sister? | 就不能让他们跟你妹住吗 |
[11:57] | Her life is already ruined. | 反正她已经是一团糟了 |
[11:59] | Gayle has a studio apartment. | 盖尔住的是一居室 |
[12:00] | We have three kids and one bathroom. | 我们有仨孩子却只有一个浴室 |
[12:02] | Not another word, Bob. | 别废话了 鲍勃 |
[12:04] | If they get kicked out of here, then they are staying with us. | 如果他们被赶走 就跟我们一起住 |
[12:06] | Well, then they are not going to get kicked out of here. | 那好 他们绝对不会被赶走的 |
[12:11] | – What? – Excuse me. | -啥 -先走了 |
[12:13] | – Bob, where are you going? – Nowhere. | -鲍勃 你去哪儿 -不去哪儿 |
[12:14] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你要干嘛 -不干嘛 |
[12:16] | – Bob. – Bye. | -鲍勃 -拜 |
[12:18] | Snake-hunter to Snake-wuss. Over. | 蟒蛇猎人呼唤蟒蛇懦夫 完毕 |
[12:21] | Snake-wuss to… Hey. | 蟒蛇懦夫收… 说什么呢 |
[12:23] | We’re lost, our flashlights are gone | 我们迷路了 手电筒也掉了 |
[12:25] | and we can’t find our way out of the woods, | 我们也找不到出树林的路 |
[12:27] | which is possibly full of scorpions… or feathers. Over. | 这里可能到处是蝎子 或羽毛 完毕 |
[12:30] | Follow the sound of my voice! | 跟着我的声音走 |
[12:32] | It’s on the walkie-talkie, Gene. | 我们用的是对讲机 吉恩 |
[12:34] | Then follow your heart. | 那就跟着你的心 |
[12:35] | You can’t go wrong! | 不会错的 |
[12:36] | Shush! Just shush! | 闭嘴 闭嘴吧 |
[12:37] | Tina, let’s think. | 蒂娜 我们自救吧 |
[12:38] | Is there such a thing as night butterflies? | 有夜间蝴蝶这种东西吗 |
[12:40] | Please say yes. | 拜托说有 |
[12:43] | It could still be butterflies. | 还是有可能是蝴蝶的 |
[12:44] | No, they’re not. | 好吧 不是 |
[12:47] | Hi, Al. | 你好 艾尔 |
[12:50] | Looks like a pretty fun party. | 派对看起来很有意思啊 |
[12:53] | I mean, look, all you got to do is show up, right? | 你们只需去亮个相就行了 不是吗 |
[12:55] | And then they’ll let you stay. | 这样他们就会让你们留下来了 |
[12:56] | Show up and… and play. | 亮相后也得参与其中啊 |
[12:58] | Well, yeah, but, you know, that’s why you came here, right? | 是啊 你们不正是为此而来的吗 |
[13:01] | I mean, you must have been excited about it at some point. | 肯定也是向往这种生活才来的嘛 |
[13:03] | What-what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:04] | I saw all these other fellas. | 我看过其他老头子 |
[13:06] | – They’re just a bunch of… peacocks. – Mmm. Oh. | -他们就是一群臭屁鬼 -明白 |
[13:09] | Y-you don’t want to be the last breadstick in the basket, huh? | 你也不想被大家遗忘在角落无人问津吧 |
[13:12] | There’s, uh… | 有那种 |
[13:15] | breadstick pills, you know? | 小药丸 你懂吧 |
[13:17] | Doc won’t let me take those pills. | 医生不让我吃 |
[13:19] | Bad heart… and kidney… | 说对心脏 肾脏 |
[13:21] | – liver… – Right. | -肝脏不好 -好吧 |
[13:22] | And leg pains and dry mouth. | 还会腿疼 口干 |
[13:24] | W-well, what else gets you going? | 好吧 那你平时都用什么 |
[13:26] | Is there anything you’re into? Like, uh… | 你有什么特殊的癖好吗 像是… |
[13:28] | I don’t know… uh, feet or something? | 像是脚掌控之类的 |
[13:31] | Leather? | 皮鞭 |
[13:32] | Spanking? | 打屁股 |
[13:34] | Um, I don’t really know any others. | 我实在想不出其他的了 |
[13:36] | Well, there’s one thing. | 有一样东西 |
[13:38] | Gloria doesn’t know. | 格罗瑞娅也不知道 |
[13:39] | What? What-what is it? | 什么 是什么 |
[13:40] | Eh. F-forget it. | 算 算了吧 |
[13:42] | You can tell me, Al. | 你可以跟我说的 艾尔 |
[13:44] | – Balloons. – What? | -气球 -啥 |
[13:46] | – Balloons! – Um, that’s great. | -气球 -很好 |
[13:48] | I… Wait. What is that? | 我 等下 什么意思 |
[13:50] | I like… to watch a woman inflate a balloon | 我喜欢 看女人吹气球 |
[13:54] | and then sit on it till it pops. | 然后坐爆它 |
[13:56] | It drives me cra-crazy. | 那让我疯 疯狂 |
[13:58] | No, that’s… I mean, that’s what you’re into. | 不 那 我是说 你喜欢这个啊 |
[14:00] | Yeah, but Gloria hates loud noises. It’d never work. | 对 但格罗瑞娅讨厌噪音 行不通的 |
[14:04] | – Uh, does it have to pop? – Yes! Pop! Pop! Yes! | -非得爆吗 -是的 要爆 要爆 |
[14:08] | What… Where’d-where’d you see that first? | 你从哪儿看来的这个 |
[14:10] | World Wide Web. | 因特网 |
[14:12] | Uh, I’ve… I’ll have to, um… I’ll check it out. | 我 我得 我得去找来看看 |
[14:14] | You just… You just, uh… www-dot… | -你就 就 输入”www 点 |
[14:19] | Women-inflates-a-balloon-and- sits-on-it-and-pops-it-dot-com. | 女人吹气球再坐爆气球 点 com” |
[14:23] | Yeah. Catchy name. | 网址很好记嘛 |
[14:25] | How are we still in here? | 我们怎么还在这里面 |
[14:27] | This is the tiniest forest in the world! | 这真是全世界最小的森林了 |
[14:29] | All of a sudden I feel slower. | 我怎么突然感觉变慢了 |
[14:31] | – And shorter. – We’re in a mud hole. | -也变矮了 -我们走进沼泽了 |
[14:33] | That’s it! I hate Florida! | 我受够了 我讨厌佛罗里达 |
[14:36] | Gene, come help us! We’re gonna drown in mud | 吉恩 快来帮我们 我们陷沼泽里了 |
[14:38] | – if the snake doesn’t eat us first. – I don’t believe you. | -还可能有蛇来吃我们 -我不信 |
[14:41] | Send me a picture of you in the mud holding today’s newspaper. | 给我发一张你们拿着今天的报纸的照片 |
[14:44] | Until you do, I am turning off the walkie-talkie. | 在那之前 我会关掉对讲机 |
[14:46] | Gene, don’t do it! Don’t do it! | 吉恩 别关 别关 |
[14:49] | He did it. You’re dead to me, Gene! | 他关了 你死定了 吉恩 |
[14:51] | And we’ll be dead, too, so it’s complicated. | 我们也快死了 所以情况很复杂 |
[14:56] | – Help! – Help! | -救命 -救命 |
[14:58] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[15:00] | *I’m not afraid of ghosts* | *我不怕鬼* |
[15:02] | *I’m not afraid of sharks* | *我不怕鲨鱼* |
[15:04] | *I’m not afraid of cancer* | *我不怕癌症* |
[15:05] | *I’m just afraid of snakes* | *我就怕蛇* |
[15:07] | *They really creep me out* | *我怕得要死* |
[15:08] | *Where are their arms and legs?* | *蛇没胳膊没腿* |
[15:10] | *It’s not okay!* | *让我受不了* |
[15:12] | I don’t think Gene’s coming. | 我觉得吉恩不会来了 |
[15:13] | Less thinking, more screaming! | 少想多喊 |
[15:16] | Louder! | 大声点 |
[15:17] | I can’t, but I’ll add gestures. | 大不了了 但我可以加上动作 |
[15:19] | Oh, God! | 我的天哪 |
[15:23] | No wonder they had to clean the pool. | 怪不得他们要清洗游泳池呢 |
[15:25] | Dirty old ducks. | 下流的老鸭子们 |
[15:31] | Dirty ducks | 下流鸭子 |
[15:32] | Dirty ducks. | 下流鸭子 |
[15:35] | Dirty ducks. | 下流鸭子 |
[15:37] | Quack, quack. | 嘎 嘎 |
[15:44] | Hi, Gloria. | 嗨 格罗瑞娅 |
[15:45] | Oh, sorry. Sorry to startle you. | 抱歉 抱歉吓到你了 |
[15:47] | I know that’s your thing. Okay. So, uh… | 我知道你不喜欢噪音 |
[15:49] | – so, what are you doing? Dishes? – Yeah. I guess | -你在干嘛呢 洗碗吗 -是的 |
[15:52] | I’m gonna have to pack this place up. | 我想我该把这地方收拾收拾了 |
[15:55] | Well, actually, maybe not. | 也许不用 |
[15:57] | Guess who’s been talking to Al about sex parties? | 猜猜谁跟艾尔谈了性爱派对的事儿 |
[16:00] | – Who? – This guy. | -谁 -在下 |
[16:02] | And guess who found out Al’s secret kink | 再猜猜谁发现了连你都不知道的 |
[16:04] | that even you didn’t know about? | 艾尔的秘密癖好 |
[16:05] | – Who? – Me. I did. Right here. | -谁 -我 我发现了 本人 |
[16:08] | – What is it? – Well, the answer may startle you. Literally. | -是什么 -说出来可能会吓到你 |
[16:12] | Do you have any earplugs or headphones? | 你有耳塞或耳机吗 |
[16:14] | – And balloons? – Huh? | -还有气球 -啥 |
[16:16] | And something to share, ’cause it’s a potluck. | 还有自带的菜 因为是百乐餐嘛 |
[16:18] | So we should whip something up. What do you got in the fridge? | 我们也得准备点什么 冰箱里有什么 |
[16:22] | Can’t hold on much longer. | 我快坚持不住了 |
[16:24] | Tina, help me record my last will and testament. | 蒂娜 帮我录一下遗言 |
[16:26] | If you’re watching this, I’m dead. | 你看到这个的时候 我已经死了 |
[16:28] | And I only have a few things to say. | 我只有几句话要说 |
[16:30] | Don’t touch my stuff! | 别碰我的东西 |
[16:32] | No one gets anything! | 谁都不能分 |
[16:34] | I leave it all to my ghost! | 我把所有东西都留给我的鬼魂 |
[16:37] | What the hell is that? | 那是啥玩意儿 |
[16:42] | Gene, you came! | 吉恩 你来了 |
[16:43] | Quick. Grab this. | 快 抓住这个 |
[16:49] | You saved us, Gene. I owe you my life. | 你救了我们 吉恩 我的命是你的了 |
[16:51] | No, thanks. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[16:52] | I’ve seen it, and I’m not impressed. | 你的命我看过了 不怎么想要 |
[16:54] | Yellow Belly! Gene! | 黄肚皮[形容胆小鬼] 吉恩 |
[16:56] | Your belly’s not as yellow as I thought. | 你肚皮也没我想的那么黄嘛 |
[16:58] | – What happened? – I didn’t want to be an only child. | -你怎么想通了 -我不想变成独生子 |
[17:00] | They’re always weird. | 独生子都是怪胎 |
[17:01] | Gene mowed us a path. Drive us out of here. | 吉恩给我们开了条路 带我们出去吧 |
[17:07] | I hate Florida. I hate Florida. | 我讨厌佛罗里达 我讨厌佛罗里达 |
[17:09] | I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. | 讨厌 讨厌 讨厌 |
[17:12] | – Look. Bitsy’s tutu. – Ah. Yeesh. | -看哪 是贝琦的小短裙 -是的 |
[17:16] | This must be the place the snake comes to digest its prey. | 想必那蛇平时都来这儿消化它的猎物 |
[17:24] | It’s Bitsy! | 是贝琦 |
[17:26] | He passed right through the snake without being digested! | 他没被吸收 从蛇体内被排除来了 |
[17:28] | Like that time I swallowed a button! | 就像我那次吞下一颗纽扣一样 |
[17:30] | This button. | 就是这颗 |
[17:32] | Where are my parents? | 我父母呢 |
[17:34] | Um, getting ready for the party. | 为派对做准备去了 |
[17:35] | – What?! – Wha…? | -啥 -咋了 |
[17:40] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[17:42] | What?! | 你说啥 |
[17:43] | Go! Go, you two. Have fun. | 去吧 你们俩 玩开心点儿 |
[17:45] | – Okay. – What?! | -好吧 -啥 |
[17:46] | Okay, bye! | 拜拜 |
[17:47] | We’re going now! | 我们走了 |
[17:49] | – Bye-bye. – Thank you, Bob. | -拜拜 -谢谢你 鲍勃 |
[17:51] | No problem, Al. | 不客气 艾尔 |
[17:52] | Oh, no. I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[17:54] | Bob, you tell me what is happening right now. | 鲍勃 我要你现在告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[17:56] | Al finally got into the swing of things. | 艾尔终于找到秘诀了 |
[17:58] | They’re going to the party, which means | 他们去参加派对了 也就是说 |
[18:00] | they won’t be kicked out, which means I’m a hero. | 他们不会被赶走了 也就是说我是英雄 |
[18:02] | Oh, you’re a hero ’cause you got my parents | 你把我父母搞去参加性爱派对 |
[18:05] | to go to a sex party?! | 就成英雄了 |
[18:06] | Well, maybe not a hero, but, uh, eh. | 好吧 英雄可能太夸张了 但 |
[18:09] | Great, so they get to stay here | 太好了 这样他们就能留下来 |
[18:11] | and get passed around like hors d’oeuvres?! | 像饭前点心一样被换来换去 |
[18:12] | With crabs! In their crotches! | 裤裆还夹着螃蟹 |
[18:15] | Linda, look at them. | 琳达 看看他们 |
[18:20] | Oh, my God. They haven’t kissed each other | 天哪 他们有20年 |
[18:22] | – in 20 years. – Ooh, it shows. | -没接过吻了 -看出来了 |
[18:25] | I’m sure they’ll get better at it. | 我相信他们的接吻技术会越来越好的 |
[18:27] | Huh. I guess if you love something, you let it go swing. | 看来爱他就得让他去乱搞了 |
[18:31] | – What’s with the balloons? – Oh, it’s a long story. | -气球是干嘛用的 -一言难尽 |
[18:33] | Actually, I kind of want to try something. | 我有点想试试这个 |
[18:35] | Does this do anything for you? | 你对这有感觉吗 |
[18:37] | Maybe… | 有一点 |
[18:40] | Well, I guess the only python was in Helen’s head. | 我看蟒蛇只存在于海伦的想象中吧 |
[18:43] | “Snakes on a brain.” Am I right? | 《脑中蛇灾》 有没有 |
[18:45] | – Yes, you are correct! – I can hardly wait | -说得好 -我都等不及想看 |
[18:47] | to see the look on Helen’s face when we reunite her with Bitsy. | 海伦见到贝琦之后的表情了 |
[18:51] | Oh, you again. What do you got? | 又是你们 怎么了 |
[18:53] | Get your purse out, Helen. Better yet, go to the bank | 把钱准备好吧 海伦 最好是去银行 |
[18:55] | and open up your safe… we’ve got good news. | 把保险箱取出来 我们有好消息了 |
[18:58] | You got the snake? | 你们抓到蛇了吗 |
[18:59] | Better. | 比那更好 |
[19:01] | Bitsy! | 贝琦 |
[19:06] | Oh, what happened to your clothes? | 你的衣服怎么不见了 |
[19:09] | Let’s get you into your big-dog pants. | 咱们换睡裤吧 |
[19:12] | Come back! | 快回来 |
[19:15] | – Bitsy! – Maybe he doesn’t like wearing clothes. | -贝琦 -也许它不想穿衣服 |
[19:18] | With that body, I wouldn’t either. | 要是有那样的身材 我也不会想穿的 |
[19:20] | – Bitsy! – Oh, man. | -贝琦 -我去 |
[19:22] | We’re never gonna get our hundred bucks now. | 这样我们永远别想拿到那100块钱了 |
[19:24] | Bitsy! | 贝琦 |
[19:28] | Bitsy seemed really happy in there, | 贝琦在里面过得貌似挺开心的 |
[19:29] | – if it makes you feel any better. – Oh, yeah? | -这能让你好受点吗 -是吗 |
[19:32] | Uh, Bitsy! | 贝琦 |
[19:34] | Whatever you want to do, I support you! | 不管你想做什么 我都支持你 |
[19:37] | Bitsy, listen! Your favorite! | 贝琦 听 是你最喜欢的 |
[19:42] | My little Bitsy baby | 我的贝琦小宝贝 |
[19:45] | Bitsy. Bitsy | 贝琦 贝琦 |
[19:48] | Bitsy. Oh, my Bitsy, baby | 贝琦 我的贝琦 宝贝儿 |
[19:49] | Bitsy, I’m gonna miss ya, my Bitsy. Bitsy! | 贝琦 我会想你的 我的贝琦 |
[19:52] | – Bye! – Bye! Good-bye forever maybe! | -再见 -再见 也可能永远不见了 |
[19:55] | Bye, Ma! Bye, Dad! | 再见 妈妈 再见 爸爸 |
[19:57] | We’ll never forget it. | 我们永远不会忘记这次度假的 |
[19:58] | Can we come back sometime when they’re not cleaning the pool? | 我们能在他们不清洗泳池的时候再回来吗 |
[20:01] | – No. Never. – Absolutely not. Not a chance in hell. | -不行 -绝对不行 想都别想 |
[20:03] | Who were those people eating breakfast | 今天早上和姥姥姥爷 |
[20:05] | – with Gram and Gramps this morning? – Yeah. | -一起吃早餐的人是谁啊 -是啊 |
[20:07] | Oh, those were the Madisons. | 是麦迪逊夫妇 |
[20:09] | Well, why was Mr. Madison sitting on Gram-Gram’s lap? | 为什么麦迪逊先生要坐在姥姥的大腿上 |
[20:12] | She never lets us sit there. And I have asked. | 她从来不让我们坐 我可是要求过 |
[20:16] | Honey, he’s old. He-he thought she was a chair. | 亲爱的 他老了 以为姥姥是椅子呢 |
[20:18] | Right, right. | 没错 没错 |
[20:19] | Um, you kids didn’t see any of the party last night, did you? | 你们几个应该没看到昨晚的派对吧 |
[20:22] | No, but we could hear it. | 没有 但我们能听见 |
[20:23] | Those people should learn | 那些人得改改习惯 |
[20:24] | to have a potluck without popping all those balloons. | 别在百乐餐聚会上扎气球 |
[20:27] | And without having really loud sex. | 滚床单也别太大声 |
[20:46] | *I’m not afraid of ghosts* | *我不怕鬼* |
[20:48] | *I’m not afraid of sharks* | *我不怕鲨鱼* |
[20:50] | *I’m not afraid of cancer* | *我不怕癌症* |
[20:51] | *I’m just afraid of snakes* | *我就怕蛇* |
[20:53] | *They really creep me out* | *我怕得要死* |
[20:54] | *Where are their arms and legs?* | *蛇没胳膊没腿* |
[20:56] | *It’s not okay!* | *让我受不了* |
[20:58] | I’m not afraid of ghosts | *我不怕鬼* |
[21:00] | I’m not afraid of sharks | *我不怕鲨鱼* |
[21:02] | I’m not afraid of cancer | *我不怕癌症* |
[21:03] | I’m just afraid of snakes | *我就怕蛇* |
[21:05] | They really creep me out | *我怕得要死* |
[21:06] | Where are their arms and legs? | *蛇没胳膊没腿* |
[21:08] | *It’s not okay!* | *让我受不了* |
[21:11] | *Oh, my Bitsy, baby, Bitsy* | 我的贝琦 宝贝 贝琦* |
[21:14] | *I’m gonna miss ya.* | *我会想你的 |