时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Okay, tell me the truth, | 跟我说实话 我是不是除了激光枪 |
[00:26] | am I stuck in a laser/dog bark/fart rut? | 狗叫和放屁的声音 再难以有突破了 |
[00:27] | – No. – Yes. | -不会 -是的 |
[00:29] | Has anyone seen my volcano? | 有人看见我的火山没 |
[00:30] | Did you check all your pockets? | 你有没有翻遍所有的口袋 |
[00:32] | Can you describe what it looks like? | 你能描述一下它长什么样吗 |
[00:33] | Well, it’s volcano-shaped, | 它是火山的形状 |
[00:35] | and it’s my science fair project from last year. | 是我去年的科学展课题项目 |
[00:37] | Oh, it’s in the liquor cabinet. | 在酒柜里 |
[00:39] | I’ve been using it as a wine koozie. | 我一直把它当瓶托使来着 |
[00:41] | It’s fun, I love it. | 很有意思 我喜欢 |
[00:42] | Introducing my science fair project for this year. | 介绍一下我今年的科学展项目 |
[00:45] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[00:46] | Wait, you’re turning in the same project again? | 等等 你又交同样的项目吗 |
[00:48] | Will Mr. Blevins let you do that? | 布莱文斯老师会让你这么做吗 |
[00:49] | Yeah, Louise, he’s not just a teacher, | 是啊 露易丝 他不仅是老师 |
[00:51] | he’s the head of the science fair. | 还是科学展的负责人哦 |
[00:52] | He must be swimming in women. | 肯定有好多女人向他投怀送抱 |
[00:54] | Don’t worry about Blevins. | 布莱文斯那边就不用担心了 |
[00:56] | I can play him like a fiddle. | 他就像我手中梳着马尾 长着难看屁股 |
[00:57] | A strange, puffy fiddle with a ponytail and a sad butt. | 发了幅的小提琴 搞定他易如反掌 |
[01:01] | Louise, shouldn’t you just do a new project, | 露易丝 你难道不该按要求 |
[01:03] | – like you’re supposed to? – Why? | -做个新的项目吗 -为什么 |
[01:05] | Um, I don’t know, to learn something? | 我不知道 学点东西 |
[01:07] | You learn something. | 你自己学去吧 |
[01:08] | Okay honey, good luck with your volcano. | 好吧 亲爱的 祝你好运 |
[01:11] | 123 123, | |
[01:13] | 124 124… | |
[01:15] | What are you two kooks doing? | 你们这两个呆瓜在干嘛 |
[01:16] | It’s for our science fair project: | 这是我们的科学展项目 |
[01:18] | “How Many Hairs Are Up There?” | “我头上有多少根头发” |
[01:20] | The tough part is keeping them all organized. | 最难的部分就是把它们摆整齐 |
[01:22] | I ga… Oh! | 我得 |
[01:24] | – One, two… – You guys are working too hard. | -一 二 -你们俩太认真了 |
[01:25] | As per “Uuge.” | 一点没变 |
[01:26] | Good morning, children. | 早上好 孩子们 |
[01:28] | My name is Mr. Dinkler, | 我是丁克勒老师 |
[01:30] | and I will be taking over this science class. | 以后将由我来为大家上科学课 |
[01:32] | Whoa, whoa whoa, what? | 什么 |
[01:34] | What happened to Mr. Blevins? | 布莱文斯老师去哪儿了 |
[01:35] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:38] | To this classroom. | 对你们来说 |
[01:39] | He’s at home recovering from a severe attack of gout. | 他痛风病发作 这会儿正在家里疗养 |
[01:42] | But I’m sick of talking about him, so let’s just move on already. | 我不想再提他了 我们直接进入正题吧 |
[01:45] | Some of you might recognize me if you’ve been down | 周二晚上去过科学博物馆的人 |
[01:48] | to the Science Museum on Tuesday nights. | 也许能认出我来 |
[01:50] | I am a Thomas Edison impersonator and reenactor. | 我是托马斯·爱迪生的模仿者和扮演者 |
[01:54] | Thomas Edison was the greatest | 托马斯·爱迪生是有史以来 |
[01:56] | – genius who ever lived. – Oh, boy. | -最伟大的天才 -我去 |
[01:58] | Can anyone name any of his inventions? | 有人能说出他的发明吗 |
[02:00] | – The lightbulb… – The lightbulb. | -电灯炮 -电灯泡 |
[02:02] | The phonograph. | 留声机 |
[02:03] | The kinetoscope. | 放映机 |
[02:05] | It goes on and on and on, basically everything. | 还有很多很多 不胜枚举 |
[02:08] | So, I know the fourth grade science fair | 我知道四年级的科学展快到了 |
[02:10] | is coming up, because I’m in charge of it now. | 因为现在我是负责人了 |
[02:13] | I only have one rule for science fairs: | 我对科学展只有一个规定 |
[02:15] | No vol-ca-noes. | 火 山 不 行 |
[02:20] | Kids have been using these papier-matcher monstrosities | 多年来一直有人想用那些硬纸板做的 |
[02:23] | to avoid real work for years, and I’ll have none of it. | 奇形怪状的东西蒙混过关 我可不买帐 |
[02:27] | Okay, Mr. Dinkler, time out. | 丁克勒先生 先暂停一下 |
[02:29] | Relax. | 别着急 |
[02:30] | I already got the go-ahead | 布莱文斯先生已经同意我 |
[02:31] | from Mr. Blevins on my volcano. | 做火山了 |
[02:33] | So, I’m kind of grandfathered in there. | 可以说我基本上不归你管了 |
[02:35] | What is your name, young lady? | 你叫什么名字 小姑娘 |
[02:37] | It’s Louise, | 露易丝 |
[02:37] | as in “Jeez, Louise, you’re the best.” | “天哪 露易丝 你太棒了”的露易丝 |
[02:41] | Why don’t we find you another topic? | 我们给你想个新的项目怎么样 |
[02:43] | Oh, no, that’s not necessary. | 不 没有那个必要 |
[02:44] | I already got it. | 我已经有了 |
[02:45] | I’ll pick one for you. | 我帮你选一个 |
[02:46] | Don’t need to, I got one. | 没必要 我已经有了 |
[02:47] | – Yeah… – Thank you so much. | -有必要 -非常感谢 |
[02:48] | Nope, gonna pick one. | 不行 我就要选一个 |
[02:49] | And it’s the best topic in the world: | 这可是世界上最棒的课题项目 |
[02:52] | Thomas Edison! | 托马斯·爱迪生 |
[02:53] | Um, but I’m doing Thomas Edison. | 但我正在做托马斯·爱迪生的项目 |
[02:55] | You can both do Edison, moron. | 你们可以同时做啊 小笨蛋 |
[02:57] | There’s enough of him to go around, trust me. | 相信我 爱迪生的素材可多着呢 |
[03:00] | Mr. Dinkler, you’re new here, | 丁克勒先生 鉴于你刚来 |
[03:02] | so please don’t be offended if I disregard | 如果我无视你的每一句话 一意孤行地 |
[03:04] | everything you say and turn in Mt. Louise-ius here. | 交我的”露易丝山” 请不要感到冒犯 |
[03:08] | Wow, I bet stuff comes out of the top | 我猜一定真的有东西 |
[03:11] | where this hole is and it’s just a real hoot. | 从上面这个洞冒出来 简直酷毙了 |
[03:14] | – Yeah. – Oh, no. | -没错 -不 |
[03:17] | Why did I throw that down? Wha… | 我把它扔地上干嘛呢 |
[03:19] | – Oh, wha… I’m stepping on it? – No! | -还要踩几下 -不要 |
[03:21] | Why am I stepping on it? | 我为什么要踩它 |
[03:23] | – Over and over and over again. – Stop it! | -一遍又一遍地蹂躏它呢 -别这样 |
[03:28] | You’re doing Edison, kid. | 给我做爱迪生的项目 孩子 |
[03:30] | How about some science, huh? | 下面我们来学点科学知识吧 |
[03:33] | Ugh, I can’t believe that guy. | 真不敢相信他居然那样对我 |
[03:36] | And now I have to go to the library, | 现在我不得不去图书馆了 |
[03:38] | which I never wanted to have to do. | 我从来没想过要去那种地方 |
[03:40] | – Ugh! – Yeah, ugh! | -烦人 -没错 烦人 |
[03:42] | Wait, I like the library. | 等等 我挺喜欢图书馆的 |
[03:43] | I need information on Thomas Edison. | 我需要托马斯·爱迪生的资料 |
[03:46] | Something no one would recognize if plagiarized. | 那种就算我剽窃也不会被发现的资料 |
[03:48] | Biographies, under “E.” | 看传记吧 在”E”书架 |
[03:50] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[03:51] | That’s my job. | 我应该做的 |
[03:52] | And I love it. Topsy. | 我热爱我的工作 托普西 |
[03:54] | I didn’t say anything. | 我啥也没说 |
[03:57] | Tooooopsssyyyyy. | 托 普 西 |
[03:59] | Are you saying Top Chef? | 你是在说”顶级厨师”吗 |
[04:00] | I think he said Topsy. | 我想他说的是托普西 |
[04:02] | No, I didn’t. Yes, I did. | 不 我没说 是的 我说了 |
[04:04] | What’s a Topsy? | 托普西是什么 |
[04:05] | I don’t know, don’t ask me. | 我不知道 不要问我 |
[04:07] | Look it up. | 去查查 |
[04:08] | Like in a book? | 去书里查么 |
[04:09] | Yeah, sure, books are great. | 当然了 书无所不知 |
[04:11] | No, use the Internet. | 不 上网查 |
[04:12] | Books are stupid. | 书里啥都没有 |
[04:14] | I thought books were smart. | 我还以为书里应有尽有呢 |
[04:15] | No, they’re stupid. | 不 啥都没有 |
[04:16] | But you’re a librarian. | 但你可是图书管理员啊 |
[04:17] | Yeah, so shh! | 是的 小点声 |
[04:20] | Hmm. Topsy. | 托普西 |
[04:21] | Look, Topsy the circus elephant. | 看 马戏团大象托普西 |
[04:23] | Thomas Edison wanted to show the world | 托马斯·爱迪生想向世人证明 |
[04:25] | that AC current was more | 交流电流 |
[04:27] | dangerous than his own patented DC current… | 比他发明的直流电流更危险 |
[04:30] | Oh, there’s a video. Click that. | 有视频 点开 |
[04:32] | Ooh, elephant. | 大象 |
[04:33] | I bet it sneezes and it’s adorable. | 我敢说它打喷嚏一定很可爱 |
[04:37] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[04:38] | Play it again, Play it again. | 再播一遍 再播一遍 |
[04:41] | It was electrocuted. | 它被人 |
[04:42] | To death. On purpose. | 有意图地 在光天化日下 |
[04:44] | In public. | 电死了 |
[04:45] | By Thomas Edison. | 凶手就是托马斯·爱迪生 |
[04:47] | What is he, a supervillain? | 啥意思 难道他是超级反派 |
[04:48] | Well, it says that Topsy trampled three people. | 上面说托普西踩死了三个人 |
[04:51] | Well yeah, she’s a big, fat elephant. | 这也难免 她是一头又肥又壮的大象嘛 |
[04:53] | The point is, I’ve got my science fair project. | 关键是 我知道科学展做什么了 |
[04:56] | I’m gonna tell everyone | 我要让每一个人都看到 |
[04:57] | the truth about Edison the Electro-cutioner. | 电刑犯爱迪生的真正面目 |
[05:00] | – Tell it, sister. – So heroic. | -说出事实吧 妹妹 -好伟大 |
[05:02] | Let me finish! | 让我说完先 |
[05:03] | And make Mr. Dinkler | 我还要让丁克勒老师 |
[05:05] | look like an evil-inventor-impersonating ass. | 变成扮演邪恶发明家的混蛋 |
[05:08] | – There she is. – Oh, right. | -这才像你嘛 -好吧 |
[05:09] | Don’t do it, Don’t do it. | 不要这么做 不要这么做 |
[05:11] | Do it, do it. | 做吧 做吧 |
[05:16] | And then I say, “Hey. Lightbulb. I’ve got an idea. | 然后我说 “电灯泡 我有主意了 |
[05:20] | The lightbulb. | 就是电灯泡 |
[05:21] | I’m Edison, thank you.” | 我是爱迪生 谢谢” |
[05:22] | And everyone claps. | 然后大家都鼓掌了 |
[05:24] | Mr. Dinkler, shouldn’t Louise and I make sure | 丁克勒老师 我是不是该和露易丝 |
[05:26] | that we’re not both doing the same thing for our Edison project? | 确认下以免我们的爱迪生课题项目撞车 |
[05:29] | Well, let’s see, Jeremy. | 我问你 杰里米 |
[05:30] | Is your project going to blow everyone away? | 你的项目会吓大家一跳吗 |
[05:33] | ‘Cause if it’s not, then don’t worry about it. | 如果不会 你就没必要担心了 |
[05:36] | What’s so funny?! | 有什么好笑的 |
[05:37] | Hey, everybody, volcano-girl here is gonna blow our minds. | 各位 火山妹说要吓我们一跳呢 |
[05:41] | Did you hear that, Tom? | 你听到了吗 汤姆 |
[05:42] | Well, I will! | 我会的 |
[05:43] | I’ve got something big, Mr. Dinkler. | 我已经有猛料了 丁克勒老师 |
[05:45] | You ain’t got nothing and you know it. | 你啥都没有 你自己心知肚明 |
[05:47] | You keep believing that, Mr. Dinkler. | 你就一直这么想吧 丁克勒老师 |
[05:49] | I will. | 我会的 |
[05:50] | You keep believing that, Mr. Dink-ler. | 你就一直这么想吧 丁克勒老师 |
[05:58] | Yes, yes! | 很好 很好 |
[05:59] | Very… funny. | 很…好笑 |
[06:02] | Okay, change of plans. | 好吧 变更计划 |
[06:04] | Some little report pasted onto construction paper | 只是在图画纸上贴一则小新闻 |
[06:07] | isn’t gonna be enough. | 太弱了 |
[06:08] | Not for that punk. | 不够让那个老匹夫好看 |
[06:09] | I hate construction paper. | 我讨厌图画纸 |
[06:10] | Dinkler’s a reenactor. | 他既然那么爱演 |
[06:12] | I’m going reenactment on his butt. | 那我就演给他看 |
[06:14] | With actors and effects and everything. | 演员啊特效啊 总之用尽一切手段 |
[06:16] | We’re gonna bring this nightmare to life. | 我们要再现那场可怕的噩梦 |
[06:20] | All right, I’m gonna need an Edison and a Topsy. | 好了 我需要两个爱迪生和托普西演员 |
[06:22] | Gene, can you give me a maniacal laugh? | 吉恩 来个丧心病狂的大笑 |
[06:27] | Good enough, you’re Edison. | 好极了 你就是爱迪生了 |
[06:28] | Tina, act like an elephant. | 蒂娜 扮个大象来看看 |
[06:31] | Not bad, you’re hired. | 感觉还行 就你了 |
[06:33] | Oh, you know what else your project needs? | 知道你的项目还缺什么吗 |
[06:35] | Science? | 科学 |
[06:35] | Music. By me. | 我创作的音乐 |
[06:37] | Something dramatic, but danceable. | 既富有戏剧变化 又包含舞曲元素 |
[06:41] | Fine, as long as we electrocute an elephant, | 可以 只要我们能电死一头大象 |
[06:43] | it’s okay with me. | 其他我都没意见 |
[06:44] | But not really electrocuting, just reenacting. | 不是真电击 只是演的 对吧 |
[06:47] | Yes, Tina. | 是的 蒂娜 |
[06:48] | Jeesh. | 真服了你了 |
[06:49] | Little Miss Don’t-Really-Electrocute-Me over here. Diva. | “别真的电死我”圣女姐姐 |
[06:53] | What else do you want on your rider? | 你还有什么附加条件没 |
[06:55] | Hello, children. | 孩子们 你们好 |
[06:56] | Ah, Teddy, come here. | 泰迪是你啊 快过来 |
[06:57] | I’m doing a project and I need to make | 我正在做一个课题项目 |
[06:59] | huge sparks and lightning bolts. | 我需要弄出超大的火花和闪电 |
[07:00] | What do you know about that stuff? | 你知道那东西怎么弄吗 |
[07:02] | In high school, my buddies and I built a Van de Graaff generator. | 我高中和哥们儿做过范德格拉夫起电机 |
[07:05] | You know, to get girls. | 你懂的 泡马子用嘛 |
[07:06] | Ah, nice. | 好极了 |
[07:07] | Will you do something like that for me? | 能给我也做一个吗 |
[07:08] | Adults aren’t allowed to help, so you’ll have to hide. | 学校不让大人帮忙 所以你要偷偷做 |
[07:11] | But… eh? | 但…可以吧 |
[07:12] | Sure. | 可以 |
[07:12] | Let’s go! | 那走吧 |
[07:13] | Okay, no burger, that’s fine. | 好吧 吃不成汉堡了 没关系 |
[07:15] | Ahh, I’m not freaking out here! | 我并不是害怕哦 |
[07:19] | I know they’re in here somewhere. | 我记得就放在这里了 |
[07:21] | Bob, come to bed. | 鲍勃 上床了 |
[07:22] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[07:23] | All this science fair stuff reminded me of my old invention. | 孩子们的科技展让我想起我的旧发明 |
[07:26] | Spiceps. | 调料腕带 |
[07:27] | Spice-wah? | 调料啥 |
[07:28] | They’re sleeves that you wear on your biceps | 就是把调味料像袖筒一样绑在手臂上 |
[07:30] | to hold all your spices while you cook. | 方便做饭时取用 |
[07:33] | Look,. | 快看 |
[07:35] | Okay, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[07:36] | Hey Lin, what if I was wearing just these. | 琳 要是我只戴这个东西的话 |
[07:40] | ‘Cause, whoop, I am. | 看 我这就脱光光了哦 |
[07:42] | All right, come here. | 好啦 到这来 |
[07:43] | I’m coming. | 这就来 |
[07:44] | Wait, wait, wait, | 等等 等等 |
[07:45] | you’re getting spice all over the bed. | 你把调料全撒床上了 |
[07:47] | Topsy… | 托普西 |
[07:48] | autopsy… | 尸体解剖… |
[07:49] | Is there something there? | 有事吗 |
[07:51] | I’m not talking; I’m in character. | 我不能说话 我在演大象 |
[07:53] | Except, can I trample you? | 不过 我能踩你吗 |
[07:54] | I’m trying to get in that head space. | 我在尽力融入大象的角色 |
[07:56] | Yeah, sure. | 行 你踩吧 |
[07:58] | Did, uh, did you guys notice my Spiceps? | 你们看到我的调料腕带没 |
[08:00] | Dad, not now. | 老爸 这会没空 |
[08:02] | Pffh, Spiceps. | 切 调料腕带 |
[08:03] | You might have something there, | 要是给他来个脱胎换骨的改造 |
[08:04] | if you just changed it completely. | 或许还能像那么回事 |
[08:06] | They’re perfect the way they are. | 用不着 这样最完美 |
[08:07] | Dad, shush. | 老爸 小点声 |
[08:08] | Okay, Tina, as long as you have perfect pitch, we’ll be fine. | 蒂娜 只要你音准没问题就行了 |
[08:11] | And a one, and a two. | 一哒哒 二哒哒 |
[08:12] | * They’ll…* | *他们会* |
[08:13] | Hello, family. | 我来了 亲人们 |
[08:14] | Ugh. | 讨厌 |
[08:14] | Hi, Aunt Gayle. | 你好 盖尔姨妈 |
[08:15] | Hey, Gayle, I couldn’t understand you on the phone earlier. | 盖尔 早先电话里你是怎么了 |
[08:18] | You sounded like. | 听你声音那样 |
[08:20] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[08:22] | Everything’s fine. | 我没事 |
[08:25] | He can just be such a jerk sometimes. | 只是他有时真是够混蛋的 |
[08:27] | Aw, who honey? Wha? | 你说谁 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[08:29] | My cat. | 我的猫 |
[08:30] | We got in a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[08:31] | Can I stay here for a while to cool off? | 我能在这冷静冷静吗 |
[08:33] | Of course you can. | 当然没问题 |
[08:35] | Hey Gayle, check it out. | 盖尔 看看我 |
[08:38] | Okay, talk to you later. | 好吧 回头再说 |
[08:39] | Tina, and a one, and a two. | 蒂娜 一哒哒 二哒哒 |
[08:41] | *They’ll…* | *他们* |
[08:41] | Hello, Belchers. | 你们好 贝尔彻一家 |
[08:42] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[08:43] | Don’t mean to barge in, just here for the monthly rent. | 我本不想来打扰的 但你们该交月租了 |
[08:46] | I say monthly, | 月租是按月缴的 |
[08:47] | because I think there might be some confusion about that. | 我想你们在这点上还没搞清楚 |
[08:49] | Oh, hey, Mr. Fischoeder. | 费舍奥德先生 你好 |
[08:51] | Sorry, I’ll write you a check right now. | 抱歉 我马上写支票给你 |
[08:53] | With my arms. | 用我的两只胳膊 |
[08:54] | Strangely specific, but whatever. | 没必要这么具体的 不过随便吧 |
[08:56] | Oh, look, a pen. Here. | 看 刚好有笔 给 |
[08:57] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[08:58] | Care for any cracked pepper? | 要来点胡椒粉吗 |
[09:00] | How about some thyme? | 百里香呢 |
[09:01] | Just write the check. | 赶紧写支票 |
[09:02] | Perhaps some marjoram? | 要不来点马郁兰吧 |
[09:04] | Write a check! | 写支票 |
[09:05] | How about a bay leaf? | 那月桂叶怎么样 |
[09:06] | And a one, and a two… | 一哒哒 二哒哒 |
[09:08] | *They’ll say aw, Topsy at my autopsy* | *他们会说 我在解剖托普西的尸体* |
[09:12] | – Okay, here’s a funny story. – But no… | -你知道好笑的是什么吗 -但还没 |
[09:13] | You cannot sing. | 你根本不会唱歌 |
[09:14] | What? | 什么 |
[09:15] | Yeah, we’re gonna have to replace you. | 我们必须得换掉你了 |
[09:16] | No, I-I have a strong connection to this character. | 别 我对这个角色已经有浓厚的感情了 |
[09:19] | And there it goes. | 现在没了吧 |
[09:20] | Wha-what about you? Can you sing? | 你呢 你会唱吗 |
[09:22] | Ah, yeah. | 那还用说 |
[09:24] | *They’ll say aw, Topsy at my…* | *他们会说 我在解剖* |
[09:26] | Oh, my God I can’t sing either! | 天哪 我也不会唱 |
[09:28] | What are we gonna do?! | 我们该怎么办 |
[09:29] | That song’s catchy. | 这歌很上口呢 |
[09:31] | *They’ll say aw, * | *他们会说* |
[09:33] | *Topsy at my autopsy.* | *我在解剖托普西的尸体* |
[09:37] | It is catchy. | 的确很上口 |
[09:39] | *Aw, Topsy at my auuu-ho-ho-hoopsy* | *我在解剖托普西的尸体* |
[09:45] | Holy moly. | 我的天呀 |
[09:47] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你这会儿想的跟我一样吗 |
[09:48] | That we should ask Aunt Gayle and Mr. Fischoeder to keep it down? | 让盖尔姨妈和费舍奥德先生安静点吗 |
[09:51] | No, we should ask them to sing for us. | 不 让他们帮我们唱 |
[09:53] | But we’re not allowed to use adults in school projects. | 但学校的课题项目不许大人参与的 |
[09:56] | We’re gonna Milli Vanilli this. | 我们可以搞米力瓦利合唱团那一套 |
[09:57] | Sorry, I don’t speak Italian. | 抱歉 我不大懂意大利语 |
[09:59] | We’ll lip sync it! Lip synch it! | 我们可以对嘴 对嘴你懂吗 |
[10:01] | So… what are you two doing on Friday | 所以 这周五你们俩要不要 |
[10:04] | besides singing from behind a curtain in our school auditorium? | 来我们学校礼堂躲在帘子后面帮我们唱歌 |
[10:07] | God, cooking is just too easy now. | 天哪 现在做起饭来容易多了 |
[10:12] | So, after a lot of thought and some amazing sewing, | 在经过周密的构思和一番高超的缝制之后 |
[10:16] | I think I finally fixed your invention, Bob. | 我终于帮你的发明做出了改良版 鲍勃 |
[10:18] | Well, it didn’t need fixing, so… | 它不需要什么改良 所以… |
[10:19] | Ta-da! | 看哪 |
[10:21] | It’s the Spice Rack. | 这叫调料胸带[调料架] |
[10:22] | Get it? Rack. | 听懂没 架子[俚语胸部] |
[10:27] | Ah, well, you look ridiculous. | 你看上去真滑稽 |
[10:28] | – Oh, I look ridiculous? – Yeah, you do. | -我滑稽 -没错 |
[10:30] | You’re both right. | 你俩半斤八两 |
[10:32] | I just took your idea and I made it good. | 我不过是在你的想法上改良了 |
[10:33] | What? No you didn’t. | 啥 这不叫改良 |
[10:34] | Come on, kids, which is better? | 来 孩儿们 谁的更好 |
[10:36] | – Pass. – No, thank you. | -我不来 -不趟这浑水 谢谢 |
[10:38] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[10:39] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[10:40] | Huh, how about this? | 瞧瞧 我这个如何 |
[10:41] | It’s not using sex to sell. | 这又不是拼谁骚 |
[10:43] | You want this, right? This one. | 你想要这个吧 我的吧 |
[10:44] | I love you both equally! | 你们俩我都一样爱 |
[10:45] | Oh, who cares?! | 管你爱谁呢 |
[10:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[10:49] | *He might electrocute me* | *他也许会电击我* |
[10:52] | *That’s true* | *没错* |
[10:52] | *But he’s an electro-cutey* | *但他是电子尤物* |
[10:55] | Aw, shucks. | *哪里哪里* |
[10:56] | Um… wha… | 那…啥… |
[10:57] | AC to DC, come in, DC, over. | AC呼叫DC DC请回答 完毕 |
[10:59] | DC here. | DC收到 |
[11:00] | Just give me the go-ahead and I’ll flip the switch. | 给我个信号 我就打开开关 |
[11:02] | Are you sure I’m allowed to be down here? | 你确定我待在这下面是可以的吗 |
[11:04] | Nope, so if you get caught, we don’t know each other. | 不确定 要是你被抓了 咱俩没关系 |
[11:07] | *Her bosom’s mighty ample* | *她波涛胸涌* |
[11:09] | *He’s just too hot to trample* | *他帅气逼人 让我难以下脚* |
[11:10] | – Okay, okay, stop right there. – We’re stopping? | -好了 别演了 -不演了吗 |
[11:13] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -是的 |
[11:14] | Ah, the theater. | 剧院就这德性 |
[11:15] | Should we fool around back here while we wait? | 咱们等的这会儿亲热亲热咋样 |
[11:17] | Okay, just let me lick my lips. | 好啊 先让我舔舔嘴巴 |
[11:22] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[11:23] | Gene, what the heck is going on with the song? | 吉恩 这歌怎么回事儿 |
[11:25] | We made it into a love duet. | 我们把它改编成了情歌对唱 |
[11:26] | What?! | 你说啥 |
[11:28] | The whole point of this is to get back at Mr. Dinkler. | 我们的目的是要报复丁克乐老师 |
[11:31] | Or is it that against all odds, | 或是克服重重困难 |
[11:33] | a lonely inventor and a down-on-her-luck elephant find true love? | 孤独的发明家和倒霉大象彼此找到了真爱 |
[11:37] | Oh, forget it! Let’s just get to the pyro. | 别搞了 直接进入电击部分吧 |
[11:40] | Tina, stand on Teddy’s yoga mat | 蒂娜 站泰迪的瑜伽垫上 |
[11:42] | and don’t move or it’s… | 别乱动 不然就会 |
[11:43] | Are you sure this is safe? | 你确定这样安全吗 |
[11:45] | Teddy, tell Tina your yoga mat will keep her safe | 泰迪 告诉蒂娜你的瑜伽垫会保护她 |
[11:47] | because it’s rubber, over. | 因为那是橡胶做的 完毕 |
[11:49] | My… wait, who? | 我的…慢着 谁来着 |
[11:50] | Tina, she’s standing on the yoga mat. | 蒂娜 她正站在瑜伽垫上 |
[11:52] | So can we do this? | 咱们能开始了吗 |
[11:55] | Okay, we can’t hear you very well. | 我们听不清你说啥 |
[11:56] | So let’s just go on my count. | 听我倒计时信号 |
[11:58] | Three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |
[12:02] | My trunk! | 我的象鼻子 |
[12:07] | Wait till Mr. Dinkler hears about this. | 等着我把这事儿告诉丁克勒老师吧 |
[12:10] | Wait till Mr. Dinkler sees this. | 等着让丁克勒老师见识见识吧 |
[12:16] | Well, I see your point. | 我明白你的意思 |
[12:18] | It is a little dangerous. | 是有点危险 |
[12:19] | Well, you don’t have to do it. | 你不必冒这个险 |
[12:22] | We can just use one of Gene’s stuffed animals. | 我们可以用吉恩的动物玩具 |
[12:24] | I’m sure they’re tired of being farted on. | 想必它们也受够吉恩的屁了 |
[12:26] | They love it. | 他们爱死了 |
[12:29] | Tina, people must know the truth. | 蒂娜 真相必须大白于天下 |
[12:31] | Do the reenactment. | 让历史重演吧 |
[12:32] | But what if I get electrocuted? | 要是我被电死了咋办 |
[12:34] | Oh, come on, it’s not that bad. | 拜托 不会那么糟糕啦 |
[12:36] | – But you died. – Well, you don’t have to rub it in. | -可你就死了啊 -干嘛揭人家伤疤 |
[12:38] | It’s just, I’m not… | 只是 我还没 |
[12:39] | Tina, tell my story. | 蒂娜 告诉人们我的故事 |
[12:41] | Also, you should wear your hair up sometimes, girlfriend. | 还有 你偶尔可以试试把头发扎起来 |
[12:44] | It looks really good. | 那样好看多了 |
[12:46] | Okay, Topsy, I’ll do it, | 好吧 托普西 听你的 |
[12:48] | but maybe not the hair thing. | 不过头发就免了吧 |
[12:49] | Oh, come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[12:50] | It’s just awkward with this length. | 这个长度有点尴尬 |
[12:52] | – Try it. – See, I’m trying it right now. Look. | -试试嘛 -瞧 我现在就扎给你看 |
[12:54] | You know what, wear it down. | 你还是放下来吧 |
[12:58] | This is it. Today Edison and Dinkler | 成败在此一举 今天爱迪生和丁克勒 |
[13:01] | are gonna get it right where the lightbulb don’t shine. | 会为他们那灯泡照不到的阴暗面付出代价 |
[13:04] | Are you sure you don’t want music? | 你确定不要音乐吗 |
[13:06] | No, no music, thank you. | 不用音乐 谢谢 |
[13:09] | You had your chance and you blew it. | 你本来有机会的 你自己搞砸了 |
[13:10] | Fine, then I quit! | 好吧 那我不干了 |
[13:12] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[13:13] | Well, now I feel left out. Take me back. | 现在我觉得被冷落了 让我回去吧 |
[13:15] | All right, you’re rehired. | 好吧 欢迎归队 |
[13:16] | Oh, thank God. Thank you. | 谢天谢地 谢谢 |
[13:17] | Teddy, what’s our pyro status? | 泰迪 咱们的点火装置咋样了 |
[13:19] | Did you work out all the kinks? | 问题都解决了吗 |
[13:20] | And by kinks I mean almost melting Tina. | 我是指你差点把蒂娜给烧化了这件事 |
[13:22] | I think so, except for, uh… Nah, I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 是的 除了 没啥 肯定没问题的 |
[13:27] | Tina, why are you making that noise? | 蒂娜 你干嘛发出那样的声音 |
[13:29] | What is it, girl? | 怎么啦 孩子 |
[13:30] | Oh, Tina’s just pumped about the science fair. | 蒂娜只是因为要参加科学展太兴奋了 |
[13:34] | Oh, wow, me, too. | 我也是耶 |
[13:35] | Is everybody ready to go? | 大家都准备好要出发了吗 |
[13:37] | Where’s your father? | 你们老爹呢 |
[13:38] | Uh, here I am. | 我来了 |
[13:39] | What’s all that? | 这大包小包的干嘛 |
[13:40] | Uh, just some stuff I thought I’d bring to the science fair. | 就一些我想带到科学展去的东西 |
[13:44] | Are you bringing Spiceps? | 你要带调料腕带过去吗 |
[13:45] | I just want some feedback, Lin. | 我只想听听大家的意见 琳 |
[13:47] | Who knows, maybe there’s some wealthy parent | 谁知道呢 说不定哪个有钱的家长 |
[13:49] | that knows a good money-making venture when they see one. | 看到后觉得能挣大钱愿意投资呢 |
[13:51] | That’s crazy. | 你这是痴心妄想 |
[13:53] | I’m going to get the Spice Rack. | 我去拿调料胸带 |
[14:00] | Oh, hello, Mr. Dinkler. | 你好 丁克勒老师 |
[14:01] | What a day for science, huh? | 真是欣欣向荣的科学日啊 |
[14:03] | Louise, | 露易丝 |
[14:04] | give me the word when you want me to hit the switch. | 要我开开关就给我个口信 |
[14:06] | I know what you’re doing, you hooligan. | 我知道你在捣什么鬼 你个小太妹 |
[14:08] | Jeremy saw everything last night. | 杰里米昨晚啥都看见了 |
[14:09] | Oh, you son of a snitch! | 你这打小报告的卑鄙小人 |
[14:11] | What’s your favorite movie? | 你最爱看的电影是啥 |
[14:12] | Squeal Magnolias?! | 《告密木兰花》吗 |
[14:14] | – War Horse. – You’re trying to sully Edison’s good name, | -《战马》 -你想败坏爱迪生的名声 |
[14:17] | and nobody messes with my man, Tom. | 没人可以诋毁我的偶像汤姆 |
[14:20] | You’re banned. | 你被禁足了 |
[14:22] | Get in there. | 给我进去 |
[14:22] | You can’t ban me from the science fair. | 你无权阻止我参加科学展 |
[14:25] | So long, idiot. | 回见 小白痴 |
[14:27] | You’re ruining my plan to humiliate you! | 我要羞辱你的计划都被打断了 |
[14:32] | Boy, that, uh, that fell over. Too bad. | 哎呦老天 那东西倒了 真糟糕 |
[14:35] | That’s prime real estate. | 这是黄金地段 |
[14:36] | Watch out, someone’s coming. | 看着点 有人来了 |
[14:37] | 调料腕带 烹饪的未来 调料胸带 改良版的调料腕带 | |
[14:37] | Uh, uh, just checking out this great project. | 这作品真不错 |
[14:40] | This must be a really smart kid, right? | 一定是个聪明孩子做的 对吧 |
[14:42] | Not as smart as this kid right here; She’s a genius. | 不如这个孩子聪明 她简直是个天才 |
[14:45] | Oh, really? I think that kid stole this kid’s idea | 是吗 我觉得那孩子偷了这孩子的点子 |
[14:47] | and she should probably get a lawyer. | 她该准备好吃官司了 |
[14:49] | – Oh, he wouldn’t dare. – Oh, he would. | -他才没这胆 -他有 |
[14:50] | I will destroy you. | 我会击垮你的 |
[14:52] | Hooray! | 好耶 |
[14:53] | Now that Louise is banned, | 现在露易丝被关禁闭了 |
[14:55] | I’m the only Edison project. | 就剩我一个爱迪生项目了 |
[14:56] | – Jeremy, shush. – Right. | -杰里米 闭嘴 -好 |
[14:58] | Young man, I hear you wrote a love duet that dispels those nasty | 年轻人 听说你写了首情歌对唱 |
[15:02] | electrocution rumors and shows Edison’s softer side. | 能驱散电击谣言 体现爱迪生柔情一面 |
[15:05] | I think that’s just what this science fair needs, | 我觉得科学展需要的就是这个 |
[15:07] | and I want you to sing it. | 我想让你唱这首歌 |
[15:09] | Really? All right! | 真的吗 太好了 |
[15:10] | – What? – I’ve got to call our landlord and my aunt | -什么 -我得去找我的房东和我姨妈 |
[15:13] | and maybe some choir kids and maybe a couple of band geeks. | 或许再叫几个唱诗班的孩子和乐队高手 |
[15:16] | If that’s how you celebrate good news, sure. | 如果这是你的庆祝方式 请便 |
[15:18] | But, Gene, what about Louise? | 可是吉恩 露易丝怎么办 |
[15:20] | What about the truth? | 真相又该如何揭开 |
[15:24] | What did you say? | 你说啥来着 |
[15:25] | I was just wondering if we need flutes. | 我刚在想我们是否需要长笛 |
[15:27] | Who plays flute? Do you play flute? | 谁会吹长笛啊 你会吗 |
[15:29] | Louise, some janitor just asked me what I was doing here. | 露易丝 刚刚有个门卫问我在这儿干嘛 |
[15:32] | I panicked; I said I was a doctor. | 我当时慌了 我说我是个医生 |
[15:33] | So if anyone asks, I’m Dr. Glen Wellness. | 有人问起的话 就说我是格伦·维涅斯 |
[15:36] | I served in Korea. | 我在韩国服役过 |
[15:37] | I handled a triage alone. | 可以独自诊断伤员伤情 |
[15:39] | Just if anyone asks. | 要是有人问的话你就这么说 |
[15:40] | I delivered triplets in the back of a cab, if anyone asks. | 就说我在出租车后座接生过三胞胎 |
[15:47] | Ms. Schnurr, I want to say I totally understand why I’m in here. | 舒娜老师 我知道我被关在这儿的原因 |
[15:51] | I was disrespectful. | 我太无礼了 |
[15:52] | I was out of line, and oh, my God, | 我没按规矩办事 天哪 |
[15:54] | did you move that picture? | 你动过那幅画吗 |
[15:57] | You are fast. | 你动作真快 |
[15:59] | I do martial arts. | 我练过武术的 |
[16:00] | It shows. | 看出来了 |
[16:02] | Hello, hi. | 你好 嗨 |
[16:03] | Oh, aren’t you short? | 你长得可真 矮呀 |
[16:05] | Here, follow me. | 来 跟我来 |
[16:07] | All right, let’s show these people | 好了 让我们来告诉这些人 |
[16:08] | that if it ain’t man-on-elephant love, | 只有人象之爱 |
[16:10] | it ain’t worth singing about. | 才值得一唱 |
[16:12] | Attention, everyone. | 注意 各位 |
[16:14] | We have a very special treat for you. | 我们为大家准备了特别的东西 |
[16:16] | It’s a musical re-imagenactment | 这是一出音乐情景再现 |
[16:18] | of the very uplifting story | 再现的正是发生在托马斯·爱迪生 |
[16:20] | of Thomas Edison and Topsy the elephant. | 和托普西大象之间的感人故事 |
[16:23] | *They say Thomas Edison* | *说起托马斯·爱迪生* |
[16:26] | *He’s the man to get us into this century* | *人们都称他为将人类带入新纪元的人* |
[16:32] | *And that man is me* | *我就是爱迪生* |
[16:34] | *They’ll say all…* | *人们会说 所有* |
[16:36] | What’s going on? Where’s Louise? | 发生什么事了 露易丝到哪儿去了 |
[16:38] | And why do Tina and Gene | 怎么蒂娜和吉恩的声音 |
[16:39] | sound like Gayle and Mr. Fischoeder? | 听着像盖尔和费舍奥德先生 |
[16:40] | It’s science, Bob. | 这是科学 鲍勃 |
[16:42] | You’re not supposed to understand it. | 科学就是要让人不知所云 |
[16:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:47] | Come on, Ms. Schnurr. | 求你了 舒娜老师 |
[16:49] | Let me out of here. | 放我出去吧 |
[16:50] | This is my destiny. | 这是我的使命 |
[16:52] | Shh, I’m trying to eat this yogurt. | 我这儿在吃酸奶呢 |
[16:54] | Toot, toot, here comes books. | 嘟嘟 送书来咯 |
[16:57] | Creepy librarian. | 让人起鸡皮疙瘩的图书管理员 |
[16:58] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[16:59] | You told me about Topsy. | 是你跟我说的托普西的事啊 |
[17:01] | I tell everyone about Topsy. | 我跟所有人都说过 |
[17:03] | So, here’s the book you requested. | 这是你要的书 |
[17:05] | Good stuff, chick lit. | 鸡仔文学 好东西 |
[17:05] | 鸡仔文学指由女性撰写 并且主要面向二三十岁的单身职场女性的文学作品 | |
[17:06] | Oh, you’ve got to help me. | 你一定得帮帮我 |
[17:08] | Tell her I’ve got to go to the fair. | 告诉她我非去科学展不可 |
[17:10] | Tell her I’ve got to take Dinkler down. | 告诉她我非打败丁克勒不可 |
[17:12] | Shh, leave me out of it. | 别把我扯进来 |
[17:14] | You started it. | 都是因你而起 |
[17:15] | I start, I don’t finish things. | 我只负责挑事端 收尾我可不管 |
[17:17] | That’s my one flaw. | 这就是我唯一的缺点 |
[17:18] | So, how’s that yogurt? | 酸奶味道还好吗 |
[17:20] | Fine! Forget you! | 好啊 我不管你了 |
[17:21] | Forget all of you! Eat your yogurt! | 我谁也不管了 吃你的酸奶去吧 |
[17:24] | I’m busting out! | 我自己逃了 |
[17:27] | Get everything ready, Teddy, because this is happening. | 把东西准备好 泰迪 这事我干定了 |
[17:31] | I’ll get to the radio and when I say “Hit it,” | 我去找对讲机 等我说”开始”的时候 |
[17:33] | you hit it with everything you’ve got. | 你就使出吃奶的劲儿启动装置 |
[17:35] | Capisce? | 明白了吗 |
[17:36] | Wait, don’t leave me. | 等等 别丢下我 |
[17:37] | Okay, everything’s all right. | 好吧 没事的 |
[17:39] | You’re Dr. Glen Wellness. | 你是格伦·维涅斯 |
[17:41] | You can handle anything. | 什么事都难不倒你 |
[17:42] | Hell, you got the highest MCATs in the state. | 你的医学院入学考试拿了全美最高分 |
[17:44] | *But I never noticed* | *但我却从未发现* |
[17:48] | *The curve of her trunk* | *她那性感的大腿曲线* |
[17:49] | *And I never noticed* | *但我却从未发现* |
[17:53] | *His electric junk* | *他发明的电子垃圾* |
[17:55] | *We might just have found* | *也许我们找到了* |
[18:00] | *Electric love* | *电子之爱* |
[18:06] | *Electric love…* | *电子之爱* |
[18:12] | Wow, did Gene write this? | 这真是吉恩写的吗 |
[18:14] | God, I want what they have. | 上帝 我真羡慕他们的爱情 |
[18:15] | It’s so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[18:17] | *Electric love* | *电子之爱* |
[18:23] | *Electric love…* | *电子之爱* |
[18:29] | *Fits like a glove* | *我们天生一对* |
[18:34] | This is what really happened, people. | 接下来发生的才是真相 各位 |
[18:37] | This man, Thomas Edison, | 这个人 托马斯·爱迪生 |
[18:39] | sentenced Topsy, that beautiful elephant, | 把那头美丽的大象托普西 |
[18:43] | to die by electrocution. | 电击电死了 |
[18:47] | Here’s your hero, Dinkler. | 这就是你的偶像 丁克勒 |
[18:50] | Hit it! | 开始 |
[18:51] | Is that you, Louise? | 是你吗 露易丝 |
[18:52] | – Hit it! – I’ve been down here so long. | -开始 -我在这下面待了好久 |
[18:54] | What’s it like out there? | 外面现在是什么情况 |
[18:55] | Are people still the same with their funny ways? | 大家还是一样滑稽可笑吗 |
[18:57] | Teddy, hit it! | 泰迪 开始 |
[18:58] | Oh, right, the thing we’re doing. | 对哦 我们的计划 |
[19:13] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[19:14] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[19:16] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[19:21] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[19:21] | – Oh! Oh, God. – Oh, thank God. Tina. | -我的天哪 -谢天谢地 蒂娜 |
[19:24] | I thought we weren’t doing the death scene, | 我还以为我们不演电刑那一场了 |
[19:26] | but I saw the sparks and went with it. | 但我看见有火花 就条件反射了 |
[19:27] | Was I convincing? | 我演得像吗 |
[19:29] | Yes, very. | 像 像得很 |
[19:30] | Oh, my God, I almost electrocuted my sister. | 天哪 我差点电死我姐姐 |
[19:33] | – I’ve become Edison. – Oh, you wish. | -我也变成爱迪生了 -别妄想了 |
[19:36] | So he electrocuted animals. | 是的 他电死过动物 |
[19:38] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[19:40] | As if everyone here is so perfect. | 好像你们自己都很完美似的 |
[19:47] | Oh, got a little caught up in the moment. | 我们亲得太忘我了 |
[19:48] | We’re in love! | 我们坠入爱河了 |
[19:50] | We’re a couple in love! | 我们是坠入爱河的情侣 |
[19:52] | It’s really happening finally! | 这一天终于来临了 |
[19:54] | – Thank you, God! – Got to go. | -谢谢你 上帝 -先闪了 |
[19:57] | Could have asked me to sing, but whatever. | 你该叫我唱歌的 不过无所谓了 |
[19:59] | You know, I could’ve sung it. | 你知道的 我唱歌也不错的 |
[20:01] | Louise, is there something you want to say to your sister? | 露易丝 你是不是有话要跟你姐姐说 |
[20:03] | Tina, I’m sorry I nearly killed you. | 蒂娜 抱歉我差点杀了你 |
[20:06] | I got carried away with the Dinkler thing, | 丁克勒的事让我丧失理智了 |
[20:08] | which worked out pretty well, but still, | 最终的结果是还不错啦 |
[20:10] | I shouldn’t have almost killed you. | 但我还是不该差点杀了你 |
[20:12] | It’s okay; This is how Topsy would have wanted it, | 没关系 这是托普西想看到的结果 |
[20:14] | but with more trampling people. | 不过在它的版本里有更多人被它踩死 |
[20:16] | And, Gene, I’m sorry to you, too. | 还有吉恩 我也要对你说抱歉 |
[20:18] | Your song was really good. | 你的歌很棒 |
[20:19] | I know, and without a single fart sound. | 我知道 而且还没出现屁声 |
[20:21] | Oh, my God, I forgot the fart sounds! | 天哪 我忘记加屁声了 |
[20:23] | How’d we do? | 怎么样 |
[20:24] | Well, you almost killed my daughter. | 你差点杀了我女儿 |
[20:26] | So yeah, not great. | 所以 不怎么样 |
[20:28] | Oh, wow, sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[20:29] | Hey, did you check out that Spiceps thing? | 你看见那边的调料腕带了吗 |
[20:32] | – Cool, huh? – Really? | -是不是很酷 -真的吗 |
[20:33] | – I thought so. – Yeah. | -我是这么觉得的 -没错 |
[20:34] | Since Mr. Dinkler is in the bathroom, crying, | 鉴于丁克勒老师这会儿正在厕所哭呢 |
[20:37] | I’m stepping in to announce the science fair winners. | 就由我来宣布科学展的获胜者 |
[20:39] | Second place goes to “How Many Hairs Up There?”, | 获得第二名的是安迪和奥利的 |
[20:43] | by Andy and Ollie Pesto. | “我有多少根头发” |
[20:45] | Oh, my God! I want to thank Ollie. | 天哪 我要谢谢奥利 |
[20:46] | I want to thank Andy. | 我要谢谢安迪 |
[20:47] | – I want to thank Ollie. – I want to thank Andy. | -我要谢谢奥利 -我要谢谢安迪 |
[20:48] | That got second? That’s ridiculous. | 那都能得第二名 开玩笑吧 |
[20:50] | And the blue ribbon goes to “Spice…” | 而蓝绶带的获得者是 调料 |
[20:54] | uh, I can’t read this. | 这个我看不懂 |
[20:55] | Spice Rack! Spice Rack! | 调料胸带 调料胸带 |
[20:57] | Spiceps, Spiceps! | 调料腕带 调料腕带 |
[20:58] | – Spice Rack! – Spiceps! | -调料胸带 -调料腕带 |
[21:00] | – Spiceps! – Ow! Rack! | -腕带 -胸带 |
[21:01] | *Electric love* | *电子之爱* |
[21:07] | *Electric love* | *电子之爱* |
[21:12] | *Electric love* | *电子之爱* |