时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Tina, quick, Rorschach test, go. | 蒂娜 快 罗夏墨迹测验 开始 |
[00:25] | Um, Greg Kinnear from As Good as It Gets? | 演《猫屎先生》的格雷戈·金尼尔 |
[00:28] | Yes, wow. | 没错 |
[00:29] | Shh, shh, I’m on the phone with the bank. | 小点声 我在和银行的人通电话 |
[00:31] | Okay, so bounce the check to the power company, | 好 把付给电力公司的支票退了 |
[00:33] | bounce the check to the relish guy, | 付给开胃菜供应商的也退了 |
[00:34] | but make sure the beef supplier goes through. | 但要确保牛肉供应商的支票能兑 |
[00:37] | Without beef, the whole system falls apart. | 没有牛肉 餐馆就没法运作了 |
[00:40] | Yeah, at least my bedroom beef supply is free. | 至少我床上的牛肉是免费供应的 |
[00:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:44] | Thanks, Marci. You’re a lifesaver. | 谢了 马尔西 你是我们的救命恩人 |
[00:46] | I’ll talk to you later, honey. | 回头再谈 亲爱的 |
[00:47] | God, I can’t believe we’re doing controlled bounces, | 天哪 真不敢相信我们在操控银行退票 |
[00:50] | and I can’t believe you talk that way to the bank. | 我也不敢相信你竟然那样跟银行的人讲话 |
[00:52] | Oh, what, with Marci? | 咋了 你说马尔西吗 |
[00:53] | It’s okay. We don’t have any secrets. | 没关系啦 我们之间没有秘密 |
[00:55] | You know, her husband had to get recircumcised last year. | 她丈夫去年重新割了包皮 |
[00:57] | The first one grew back. | 以前的又长回来了 |
[00:59] | – They don’t grow back. – Somehow it did. | -那玩意才不会长回来 -可他就长了 |
[01:01] | They had to have an adult “Brisk”; it was freaky. | 大老爷们儿了还得行哥礼 有够奇怪的 |
[01:03] | It’s not a brisk; it’s a bris. | 不是”哥礼” 是”割礼” |
[01:05] | All this brisket talk is making me hungry. | 蛤蜊来蛤蜊去的 我都饿了 |
[01:07] | And why do you do the books this way? Your system is crazy. | 你把账簿弄成这样干嘛 你逻辑好混乱 |
[01:10] | It’s the only way to keep our heads above water, my love. | 那是我们勉强维生的唯一办法 亲爱的 |
[01:12] | Well, then, we’ve got to find a way to cut down on expenses. | 那我们就得想办法减少开支了 |
[01:15] | What can we live without? | 有什么是我们没有也能过活的 |
[01:16] | – Uh, probably Gene and Tina. – That’s a good start. | -也许是吉恩和蒂娜 -继续 |
[01:19] | Huh, well, it makes the things I was gonna cut irrelevant. | 我本来也觉得我俩是可有可无的人 |
[01:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:22] | You know what? I could get a part-time job. | 这样吧 我去做兼职 |
[01:24] | Huh, what? | 什么 |
[01:25] | No, Lin, it hasn’t come to that yet. | 不 琳 我们还没到那一步 |
[01:28] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你说得对 |
[01:29] | Hey, maybe I’ll start shopping | 有了 从今天起 |
[01:30] | at that Fresh Feed place up the street. | 我去上街那边的鲜食超市买东西 |
[01:32] | I hear it’s really cheap. | 听说那里非常便宜 |
[01:34] | Oh, yeah, that’s good. | 对啊 这主意不错 |
[01:35] | They have those peanut butter mini donuts. | 那儿有花生酱小甜甜圈 |
[01:37] | I prefer the yogurt-covered peanut butter mini donuts, | 我更喜欢淋酸奶的花生酱小甜甜圈 |
[01:40] | but, hey, I have a refined palette. | 但老妈 我口味可是很挑的哦 |
[01:42] | Refined? You lick your own armpits. | 挑 你连自己的腋窝都舔 |
[01:44] | They’re naturally spicy. | 那儿有天然的香辣味嘛 |
[01:48] | “People go nuts for our nuts.” | “让你因坚果而疯狂” |
[01:51] | What a hoot. I love it. | 真搞笑 我喜欢 |
[01:52] | “In a hurry for some curry?” | “急着买咖喱吗” |
[01:54] | Hmm, kind of. | 有一点吧 |
[01:59] | Hey, buddy, one sample per customer. | 伙计 每位顾客一份 |
[02:02] | A serving size is four mini egg rolls. | 一人份包含四个小鸡蛋卷 |
[02:04] | Therefore, four pieces equals one sample. | 也就是说 四块等于一份 |
[02:08] | Good day, sir. | 祝你过得愉快 先生 |
[02:11] | I think there’s someone behind the milk. | 牛奶后面好像有人 |
[02:13] | Maybe it’s a dairy fairy. | 也许是牛奶小精灵 |
[02:15] | Or a stalker watching our every move | 或是一个跟踪狂在用他可怖冷酷的眼睛 |
[02:17] | with their creepy frozen eyes. | 监视着我们的一举一动 |
[02:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:19] | Look at these crazy low prices. | 真是便宜到爆啊 |
[02:22] | – Excuse me. – Greg. | -抱歉 -请叫我格雷格 |
[02:24] | Uh, hi, Greg. | 你好 格雷格 |
[02:25] | Yeah, can you tell me where the wine is? | 能告诉我葡萄酒在哪儿吗 |
[02:26] | Ah, the grown-up grape juice. | 你是说大人喝的葡萄汁啊 |
[02:29] | Come with me to our vineyard. | 跟我来看看我们的葡萄园吧 |
[02:31] | Ooh, wine in a squeeze bottle. Fun. | 用塑料瓶盛的酒 有意思 |
[02:35] | It’s time for a disco minute. | 迪斯科时间到了 |
[02:37] | How long’s it last? | 要跳多久 |
[02:38] | A minute. | 一小会 |
[02:40] | It must be great working here. | 在这里工作一定很棒 |
[02:41] | Yup, we have fun. | 没错 很有乐子 |
[02:43] | It’s kind of our thing. | 这是我们的特色 |
[02:44] | I love it when a place has a thing. | 我喜欢有特色的地方 |
[02:45] | And the hours are flexible, | 工作时间还很灵活 |
[02:47] | which is fantastic for someone like me. | 对于像我这样的人来说再适合不过了 |
[02:49] | You never know when the perfect breeze | 要知道风和日丽的天气 |
[02:51] | is going to blow. | 总是可遇而不可求的 |
[02:52] | I’m a semipro kite pilot. | 我还有份职业是风筝放飞员 |
[02:53] | A what? I don’t understand. | 啥 我没明白 |
[02:55] | What part do you not understand? | 哪部分你没明白 |
[02:56] | The words– I don’t understand them. | 你的用词 我不太理解 |
[02:58] | I’m a kite pilot. | 我是风筝放飞员 |
[02:59] | Kite pilot. | 风筝放飞员 |
[03:00] | Mm-hmm, my babies. | 这些都是我的宝贝 |
[03:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:03] | Wow, that’s great. | 很不错 |
[03:04] | So there’s flexible hours here, huh? | 这么说这里的时间是很灵活的了 |
[03:06] | Hey, did this just become a job interview? | 怎么感觉这变成了一场面试 |
[03:09] | You interested? | 你有兴趣吗 |
[03:10] | Me? What? No. | 我吗 什么 不 |
[03:11] | No, I don’t know, I couldn’t — no… | 不 我不知道 我不能 不 |
[03:14] | Guess who got a job at Fresh Feed. | 猜猜谁在鲜食超市找了份工作 |
[03:17] | Check it out. | 来听听 |
[03:17] | That’s what Mom will be doing at the checkout. | 老妈要在收银台做事了 |
[03:19] | Yeah, paper or plastic, Mom? | 是的 要纸袋还是塑料袋 老妈 |
[03:21] | – Am I right? – All right. | -我说的对吗 -正确 |
[03:23] | What, you got a job? | 什么 你找了一份工作 |
[03:24] | But it hasn’t come to that yet, remember? | 但我们还没有到那个地步 记得吗 |
[03:27] | I think what Mom’s trying to say is: | 我想老妈想说的是 |
[03:28] | “Take this job and shove it, Bob!” | 老娘不在这儿干了 鲍勃 |
[03:31] | Yeah, I’m bringing home the bacon now. | 是的 我现在开始挣钱养家了 |
[03:33] | Oh, I forgot to get bacon. | 我忘了买培根了 |
[03:35] | We have to go back! | 快回去 |
[03:39] | You really got out of bed this morning. | 你今早还真起床了 |
[03:42] | I couldn’t wait! | 我都等不及了 |
[03:43] | Oh, I’m so freaking excited about my first day on the job! | 第一天上班 好激动哦 |
[03:46] | Yeah, I heard you the first time, | 你洗澡的时候 |
[03:47] | when you were singing in the shower. | 我已经听你这么唱过了 |
[03:49] | I’m so freaking excited | 第一天上班 |
[03:51] | about my first day on the job. | 我好激动哦 |
[03:53] | Yeah! Ow, ow! Soap in my eye! | 肥皂进眼睛里了 |
[03:55] | You finally got out, Mom. Don’t look back. | 你终于脱身了 老妈 千万别回头 |
[03:58] | It’s only part-time. Don’t be so dramatic. | 这只是份兼职 别那么夸张 |
[04:00] | It’s just something I’m doing to save the family. | 我只是为了挽救这个家庭 |
[04:02] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[04:05] | – Hey, Greg! – Hey, Linda. | -你好 格雷格 -你好 琳达 |
[04:06] | Show me around. Give me the tour. | 带我转转 参观参观 |
[04:08] | Okay. A little pushy there. | 好吧 还挺有冲劲啊 |
[04:10] | Ooh, is that a water cooler? | 那是饮水机吗 |
[04:11] | Oh, God, I’m gonna be gossiping around | 天哪 这下我也可以像电视上演的那样 |
[04:13] | a real water cooler like on TV! | 围在饮水机周围聊八卦了 |
[04:15] | I love it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[04:17] | This is the bread aisle. There’s Mitch. | 这边是面包区 这是米奇 |
[04:19] | He’s in a Steve Miller Band cover band. | 他组建了一个山寨米勒乐队 |
[04:21] | Hey, does anyone call you the Space Cowboy? | 有人叫你太空牛仔吗 |
[04:23] | Yeah, but right now I’m the Gangster of Loaves. | 有 但现在我是”面包流氓” |
[04:27] | Good one, Mitch! They get funnier every time. | 说得好 米奇 越来越好笑了 |
[04:30] | It’s a little buggy in produce. | 农产品区的小虫子可真多 |
[04:31] | Yeah, turns out flies like fruit. | 是的 看来苍蝇也爱水果啊 |
[04:33] | Thanks for pointing that out, though. | 谢谢你指出这一点 |
[04:35] | How you gonna get by without Linda, Bob? | 没有琳达你怎么忙得过来 鲍勃 |
[04:36] | She’s only working part-time. I’ll be fine. | 她只是去做份兼职 我应付得过来 |
[04:39] | Did Linda show you how to work the thermostat? | 琳达告诉你怎么用恒温器了吗 |
[04:40] | It’s the same as it always is. | 我没动过它啊 |
[04:42] | No. | 不对 |
[04:43] | Linda accounts for outside temperature, grill temperature, | 琳达能控制厨房外的温度 烤架的温度 |
[04:45] | the number of customers in here. | 还有客人的数量 |
[04:47] | Linda can play that thermostat like a violin. | 琳达能像拉小提琴一样自如地控制恒温器 |
[04:49] | Now that you mention it, I do feel a little shvitzy. | 被你这么一说 我好像真的出汗了 |
[04:51] | Oh, me, too. Shirt’s coming off. | 我也是 得脱掉衬衫了 |
[04:53] | Fine, I’ll turn it down. | 好吧 我调小点 |
[04:55] | That’s not how Linda does it, Bobby. | 琳达可不是那么做的 鲍鲍 |
[04:56] | You overshot it. Now we’re all gonna freeze. | 你调过头了 现在我们都得冻死了 |
[04:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[04:59] | I moved it, like, two degrees, Teddy. | 我只是调了大概两度的样子 泰迪 |
[05:00] | Two degrees is everything. | 两度就能要人命了 |
[05:02] | Two degrees killed the dinosaurs! | 就是这么两度的差别让恐龙灭绝了 |
[05:03] | Fine! I’ll move it back! | 好吧 我调回来 |
[05:04] | Too far again. | 又过了 |
[05:06] | That’s got to come off! | 还得脱掉 |
[05:08] | We’re gonna start you off nice and easy today. | 今天你先做点轻松的适应一下 |
[05:10] | On the ten-items-or-less register. | 这是低于十样商品的收银台 |
[05:12] | If they have 11, ban ’em or scan ’em. Your call. | 如果拿了十一样 给不给结账你决定 |
[05:14] | Oh, my call! Okay. I’m in charge. | 我来决定 好吧 我说了算 |
[05:17] | To a point. | 也不能全算 |
[05:18] | Excuse me, did someone lose a monkey? | 请注意 有人丢猴子了吗 |
[05:23] | You’re gonna do just fine here. | 我看好你 |
[05:25] | Hey, with Linda gone, | 既然琳达不在 |
[05:26] | we can get into some raunchy locker room talk. | 我们可以聊聊猥琐的话题 |
[05:28] | Hey, let’s describe our testicles with a movie title. | 用一部电影片名来形容我们的”蛋蛋” |
[05:31] | What? | 啥 |
[05:32] | The Wild Bunch! | 《野战群》 |
[05:33] | Wait a minute. What are we doing? | 等等 这是在做什么 |
[05:35] | One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. | 《飞越疯人院》 |
[05:37] | You have one testicle? | 你只有一颗蛋吗 |
[05:38] | You knew that. | 你知道的 |
[05:39] | Hey, Bob. Whoa. It’s warm in here. | 鲍勃 这里可真热 |
[05:41] | Yes, I know, Mike. Thanks. | 是的 我知道 麦克 多谢了 |
[05:43] | Linda got a part-time job. | 琳达找了份兼职 |
[05:44] | Teddy, you’re looking good. | 泰迪 身材不错 |
[05:46] | Uh… I don’t know. | 我不敢说 |
[05:47] | You got a lot of bills here. | 你有很多账单 |
[05:49] | It’s all bills. | 全是账单 |
[05:50] | You guys should pay your bills. | 你们该付付账单了 |
[05:51] | – Mike’s smart. – Yup. | -麦克真聪明 -没错 |
[05:53] | Hey, we’re doing locker room talk. | 我们在聊猥琐的话题 |
[05:54] | – Tell us about your testicles. – Good-bye. | -跟我们聊聊你的”蛋蛋” -再见 |
[05:57] | Linda stocked corn and she don’t care | 琳达在摆玉米货架 她并不觉得丢脸 |
[05:59] | Linda stocked corn and she don’t care | 琳达在摆玉米货架 她并不觉得丢脸 |
[06:01] | Linda stocked corn and she don’t care… | 琳达在摆玉米货架 她并不觉得丢脸 |
[06:04] | ‘Cause she’s also got diced tomatoes. | 因为她还有西红柿切块 |
[06:07] | Hey nice cans, lady. | 罐头不错 小姐 |
[06:09] | Kids! You came to see Mommy at her new job? | 孩子们 你们是来看妈咪的新工作的吗 |
[06:11] | Come on. I’ll introduce my home family | 来吧 给我的家庭成员 |
[06:13] | to my new work family. | 介绍一下我的工作团队成员 |
[06:15] | Hey, Jamie, these are my kids. | 杰米 这是我的孩子 |
[06:17] | Kids, this is your new brother, Jamie. | 孩子们 这是你们新哥哥 杰米 |
[06:19] | Hey, what’s up? | 你们好 |
[06:20] | Go ahead with the tour, Mother. | 你们接着转吧 老妈 |
[06:22] | I’m going to visit with James. | 我要和杰米一起参观 |
[06:23] | That’s right, I’m part of the Fresh Feed family now, | 没错 我现在也是鲜食大家庭的一员了 |
[06:26] | so don’t bother with the toothpicks. | 就用不着使牙签了 |
[06:28] | They just slow me down. | 那样太慢了 |
[06:33] | Who wants a balloon? | 谁想要汽球 |
[06:35] | Actually, I would like many balloons. | 事实上 我想要很多的汽球 |
[06:37] | I’m gonna do something I should’ve done years ago. | 我要做一件好多年前就该做的事情 |
[06:40] | I was hoping you could take me on a tour of the dairy fridge. | 你能不能带我去乳品冰柜那边参观一下 |
[06:43] | Oh, yeah. Sure, honey. Yeah. Come on. | 当然可以 宝贝 跟我来 |
[06:47] | Ooh! Go! Be free! | 去吧 自由的飞吧 |
[06:49] | You’ll float for a few days! | 你们可以飘上好多天 |
[06:51] | Maybe a week. Who knows? | 也许能飞一周呢 谁知道呢 |
[06:53] | But you’ll live. | 至少你们能活下去 |
[06:54] | You’ll live! | 你们能活了 |
[06:56] | Wow. It’s like I’m backstage at a Broadway show… | 我好像在百老汇后台看一场 |
[06:59] | about people who buy milk. | 关于买牛奶的人的演出 |
[07:01] | Ooh, I’d see that show — | 听着都想看呢 |
[07:02] | sort of. | 说说而已 |
[07:03] | Hey, Linda, grab a mop, will you? | 琳达 拿根拖布出来好吗 |
[07:05] | Aisle three’s got a spill-a-roosh. | 3号通道那边洒了点东西 |
[07:06] | Will do-a-roosh. That’s fun. | 这就去 有意思 |
[07:09] | Okay, I’ll be right back, honey. | 宝贝 我去去就回 |
[07:10] | No hurry. | 不急 |
[07:12] | What if I put that hand on that arm? | 把那只手放那只胳膊上会怎样 |
[07:15] | And those hips on those legs? | 那些屁股放那些腿上呢 |
[07:17] | Come on, Tina, don’t play God. | 得了 蒂娜 别装上帝了 |
[07:18] | It’s dangerous. | 很危险的 |
[07:20] | Oh, that hand is so handsome. | 那只手真美 |
[07:22] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[07:23] | Is someone back there? | 后面有人吗 |
[07:24] | Maybe. How’d you hurt your finger? | 也许吧 你手指怎么了 |
[07:26] | – My turtle bit me. – Oh, no. | -我家乌龟咬的 -不是吧 |
[07:28] | Ah, I was being a jerk. | 是我当时太过分了 |
[07:29] | He was just being a turtle. | 那只乌龟只是出于本能 |
[07:30] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[07:31] | I’m, um… | 我… |
[07:32] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[07:34] | Uh, you first. | 你先说 |
[07:35] | We’ll say it at the same time. One, two… | 我们同时说 一 二… |
[07:38] | Twenty-five. | 25岁 |
[07:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:40] | – No, 13. – No, 14. | -假的 我13 -假的 我14 |
[07:42] | Cool! | 太好了 |
[07:43] | So… you like chocolate milk? | 所以 你喜欢巧克力味的牛奶 |
[07:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[07:46] | No. | 也不是 |
[07:47] | But… yes. | 但 算是吧 |
[07:48] | You sound complicated. | 感觉好复杂 |
[07:49] | Well, I like it, but my body doesn’t like it. | 我喜欢 可我的身体不喜欢 |
[07:51] | So I’m trying to train my body to like it. | 所以我在努力让我的身体喜欢上它 |
[07:53] | You’re brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[07:54] | No. I’m lactose intolerant. | 不是的 我有乳糖不耐症 |
[07:56] | Labels. | 都是被别人贴的标签 |
[07:57] | Ah. Mom’s texting me. I got to go. | 老妈来短信了 我得走了 |
[07:59] | Wait! What’s your name? | 等等 你叫什么 |
[08:00] | Or number? Or measurements? | 电话呢 三围呢 |
[08:03] | He’s gone… | 他走了 |
[08:05] | but not forgotten. | 但我不会忘了他 |
[08:07] | I’m going to use this to find him. | 我要用这个找到他 |
[08:08] | I’m looking for a boy | 我在找一个男孩 |
[08:09] | with a turtle bite on his index finger. | 他食指上有被乌龟咬伤的痕迹 |
[08:11] | Isn’t every woman? | 是女人都在找吧 |
[08:13] | So, did, uh… did your mom mention | 所以 你们老妈有没有说过 |
[08:15] | anything about missing the restaurant? | 她想回餐馆什么的 |
[08:17] | No, she seems happy at Fresh Feed. | 没有 她在鲜食超市好像干得挺高兴的 |
[08:19] | But maybe I just think that | 也可能是因为她一直在说自己有多高兴 |
[08:21] | because she kept saying how happy she is. | 我才有那样的错觉 |
[08:23] | Let her live a little, Dad. | 让她活得自在点 老爸 |
[08:24] | She’s only been off leash one day. | 她只不过才脱缰了一天 |
[08:26] | Yeah, give the woman some breathing room, | 就是 给她些呼吸空间 |
[08:28] | needy-saurus rex. | 你这性欲旺盛的家伙 |
[08:33] | *Look at me* | *看看我* |
[08:35] | *I’m wrangling these carts on my own* | *一人搞定手推车* |
[08:39] | *Look at me* | *看看我* |
[08:41] | *I’m chopping up this lettuce alone* | *独自切着莴苣菜* |
[08:45] | *I’m at work* | *我在工作* |
[08:47] | *And you can hear me sing* | *你能听见我在唱* |
[08:51] | *This is working, this is working* | *这就是工作 这就是工作* |
[08:59] | – *Look at me* – *Grind, grind, grind, grind* | -*看看我* -*绞绞绞绞* |
[09:01] | – *I’m sitting in this thing* – *Grind, grind, grind, grind* | -*我坐在这玩意上* -*绞绞绞* |
[09:03] | – *Is it on?* – *Grind, grind, grind, grind* | -*启动没* -*绞绞绞绞* |
[09:05] | – *La la la la la* -*Look at me* | -*啦啦啦啦* -*看看我* |
[09:07] | – *La la la la la* – *I’ve barely even noticed that she’s gone* | -*啦啦啦* -*她不在也没差* |
[09:11] | – *Mommy is a-working* – *Someone threw up* | -*妈咪在工作* -*有人在厕所* |
[09:14] | -*You can hear me sing* – *In the bathroom sink* | -*你能听见我唱* -*吐了一地* |
[09:18] | *This is working, this is working.* | *这就是工作 这就是工作* |
[09:26] | Kids, listen. Your mom… | 孩子们 你们老妈 |
[09:27] | she wants to be here, right? | 她还是想呆在店里的 对吧 |
[09:29] | Oh, yeah. Of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[09:31] | – Yeah, sure. – It’s so great here. | -当然 -这里多好啊 |
[09:33] | Uh, yeah, I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[09:34] | Hello, my family. | 你们好 我的家人们 |
[09:36] | Oh, God, it’s hot. | 天哪 怎么这么热 |
[09:37] | Guess who aced her first performance review! | 猜猜谁的第一个业绩评估得了A |
[09:39] | Listen, Lin, uh, I want to say something. | 听好 琳 我有话说 |
[09:42] | Are you gonna say that I got all A’s on my report card? | 你是想说我成绩单全A吗 |
[09:45] | In all Fresh Feed areas? | 鲜料超市的每一项评估都是哟 |
[09:47] | Report cards at work? Really? | 兼职还有成绩单吗 真的假的 |
[09:49] | Yeah, I aced my first week. | 我第一周表现得了A |
[09:50] | They want me to go full-time. | 他们想我做全职员工 |
[09:52] | Shift manager. | 还是值班经理呢 |
[09:53] | You’re not gonna take it, right? | 你不会接受的 对吧 |
[09:54] | No, it’s just nice that they appreciate me there. | 不会 但他们这么重视我我很高兴 |
[09:57] | – That’s all. – Oh, come on, Lin. | -仅此而已 -拜托 琳 |
[09:58] | You’re feeling underappreciated here? | 你在这感觉不受重视吗 |
[10:00] | A little bit. | 有点吧 |
[10:01] | What, do you want me to give you a performance review? | 怎么 你也想我给你进行业绩评估吗 |
[10:03] | That would be a nice start, Bob. | 那也未尝不可呀 鲍勃 |
[10:05] | Hold on, hold on, let me get comfy. | 等等 等等 我先换个姿势 |
[10:08] | And… evaluate your wife. | 好了 请评估你的妻子吧 |
[10:10] | Okay. Uh, Linda, you clean the bathroom well. | 好吧 琳达 浴室你打扫的很干净 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | And you know how to restock a napkin dispenser. | 还知道如何更换餐巾盒 |
[10:16] | All right. | 不错啊 |
[10:16] | But you’re on the phone sometimes when you shouldn’t be. | 但你有时煲电话粥煲得很不是时候 |
[10:20] | And you don’t wear a hairnet | 你从来不带发网 |
[10:21] | and you hair falls out a lot. | 头发一掉就一茬 |
[10:23] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:23] | And you’re always sneaking pickles! | 你还总是偷泡菜 |
[10:25] | But you are, um… | 但是 你 |
[10:27] | Come on, Dad. | 说啊 老爸 |
[10:28] | You’ve got this, Dad. | 你可以的 老爸 |
[10:29] | You’re sometimes friendly to people. | 你有时对人很友善 |
[10:31] | – Oh! Mom, huh?! – Yeah. | -你说老妈吗 -对 |
[10:33] | That’s nice. | 评价很好啊 |
[10:33] | Not enjoying this. | 我才不稀罕 |
[10:34] | Uh, but you’re… | 不过你 |
[10:35] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[10:36] | …your hands are often dirty. | 你手总是脏兮兮的 |
[10:37] | So, you get an eight out of ten. | 所以 10分满分的话 给你8分吧 |
[10:38] | Well, maybe a 7.5. | 也许7.5分 |
[10:40] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:40] | No, eight. Definitely an eight out of ten. | 不 是8分 绝对是8分 |
[10:42] | Eight out of ten?! | 只有8分 |
[10:43] | Well, Fresh Feed loves me! | 鲜食超市可喜欢我了 |
[10:45] | They gave me a locker. | 他们还给我专用的储物柜 |
[10:46] | A locker, Bob! | 储物柜哦 鲍勃 |
[10:47] | Maybe I should go full-time! | 也许我该去做全职员工 |
[10:49] | Great. Have fun with your locker and your report cards | 好呀 祝你和你的储物柜 成绩单 |
[10:52] | and your Steve Miller Band cover bands. | 还有山寨米勒乐队生活愉快 |
[10:54] | They have a name! | 人家有名字的 |
[10:55] | The Abracadabblers. | 嘛咪嘛咪轰 |
[10:56] | I will have fun! Because it’s fun there! | 我会的 因为那儿本来就很愉快 |
[10:58] | Then go ahead, Lin. | 那你赶快去呀 琳 |
[10:59] | If you don’t want to be here, then don’t be here! | 你要是不想在这呆 就赶紧走 |
[11:01] | We’ll be fine without you! | 没有你我们也好得很 |
[11:02] | Okay, I will! | 好 走就走 |
[11:04] | I’m a full-time Fresh Feeder! | 我去鲜食超市做全职员工了 |
[11:06] | And here’s a review for you! | 我对你的评价就是 |
[11:10] | Uh, Dad’s gonna need your gun and your badge, too, Mom. | 把枪和徽章也交出来 老妈 |
[11:13] | I get her apron because it still smells like her | 围裙我要了 上面还有她的气味 |
[11:15] | and I like it because I’m 11 and I still like Mom. | 这味我喜欢 因为我才11岁还很恋母 |
[11:24] | Okay, kids, I’ll see you tonight. | 好了 孩子们 晚上见 |
[11:25] | I’m working a full day today. | 今天我要工作一整天 |
[11:27] | Bye, Mom. I’ll probably see you later | 妈妈 再见 一会我可能 |
[11:28] | when I swing by to hang out in the milk fridge. | 顺路闲逛到乳品冰柜区去找你 |
[11:30] | Sorry, kids. You can’t go to Fresh Feed. | 抱歉了 孩子们 你不能去鲜食超市 |
[11:33] | I need you here. | 这需要你们 |
[11:34] | No! | 不 |
[11:35] | Your father’s right, my babies. | 你爸爸说的对 我的宝贝们 |
[11:37] | You better stay here. | 你们最好留下来 |
[11:38] | ‘Cause he’s a disaster without me. | 因为没有我 他就是一场灾难 |
[11:39] | No, I’m not. | 不 我才不是 |
[11:40] | I’m kidding. You’re not. | 我开玩笑的 你不是 |
[11:42] | No… | 不是 |
[11:45] | – Yes, you are! – I didn’t… I… | -才怪 你就是 -我没有 我 |
[11:49] | All right, Linda, | 好吧 琳达 |
[11:50] | here are the keys to the kingdom. | 这是超市的钥匙 |
[11:51] | Oof. Ten pounds of keys. | 十磅重的钥匙呢 |
[11:53] | Ten pounds of fun! | 十磅重的乐趣哦 |
[11:55] | You all set for your first day as shift manager? | 第一天当值 都准备好了吗 |
[11:57] | You bet! I’ve got my shift together. | 当然 我都改头换面了 |
[11:57] | 《改头换面》[Get Your Shift Together] 史蒂夫·里佐著 一本教人们如何在生活和事业中获得成功的书 | |
[11:59] | Great! | 太好了 |
[12:00] | If you need me, | 我去沼泽港放风筝 |
[12:00] | I’ll be in Bog Harbor with my fellow kiters. | 有事到那儿找我 |
[12:03] | And I just mighters see you tonighters. | 我们晚上见 |
[12:05] | Hey, Greg, go fly a kite. | 滚吧 格雷格 |
[12:08] | I’m kidding. That’s what he does. | 我说笑的 他是去放风筝了 |
[12:10] | That’s his hobby. | 是他的爱好嘛 |
[12:10] | Uh, I need quarters. | 我这儿没零钱了 |
[12:11] | I’ll just use my manager key. ‘Cause I’m the manager. | 正好让我用用这钥匙 因为我是经理嘛 |
[12:14] | Oh, disco minute! | 迪斯科时间 |
[12:21] | Hey, Linda, I’m supposed to be writing funny signs, | 琳达 我得写些有趣的标牌 |
[12:24] | but I’m just not feeling it. | 但我没什么灵感 |
[12:25] | You think I could switch to the frozen aisle? | 能让我换去冷冻区吗 |
[12:27] | Uh, okay. What do you say | 好吧 我们去看看 |
[12:29] | we take a look at the shift board, huh? | 排班表怎么样 |
[12:31] | Shift board, shift board… where are you? | 排班表 排班表 你在哪 |
[12:33] | There you go. Okay, I’ll, uh… | 在这呢 好吧 我就 |
[12:36] | you know what, I’ll just take care of it. | 这样吧 我来顶你的班好了 |
[12:37] | Ah, thanks, Linda. | 多谢了 琳达 |
[12:38] | You rock. | 你太有才了 |
[12:39] | Oh, hey, nobody ever said I rock at my old job, | 之前那份工作可没人说过我有才 |
[12:42] | and I was sleeping with the boss. | 我还得陪老板睡觉 |
[12:45] | Oh, no, you must be bad at sex. | 不是吧 你做爱技术一定很差劲 |
[12:47] | Same boat. Keep trying. | 跟我一样 继续努力吧 |
[12:49] | Hey, Linda, I need to pick up my kids at school or something. | 琳达 我好像要去学校接孩子 |
[12:52] | Can I cut out for the day? | 能请一天假吗 |
[12:53] | Of course! Family first, right? | 当然 家人第一嘛 |
[12:56] | Also, I think I’m gonna be sick tomorrow. | 还有 我想明天我会得病 |
[12:58] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[12:59] | Nothing. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 没事 明天再给你电话 |
[13:06] | How can I find my dream boy if I can’t find him? | 要是找不到他 怎么找我的白马王子 |
[13:09] | Hey, buck up, little fella. | 振作点 小家伙 |
[13:11] | This guy is findable. | 一定找得到 |
[13:12] | Let’s post this “Missed connections” flyer around town. | 我们去把这个寻人启事贴遍全镇 |
[13:15] | me, a freak in the fridge. | 我 一个冰柜里的怪人 |
[13:17] | you, a freak with a freaked-up finger. | 你 一个手指有伤的怪人 |
[13:19] | “If you want to see where this can go, | 如果你想知道我们未来有怎样的发展 |
[13:20] | “Come to Bob’s Burgers Wednesday between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. | 请在周三下午3点到5点来开心汉堡店 |
[13:24] | Freak to be you and me?” | 让我们尽情做怪人吧 |
[13:25] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[13:26] | Okay, let’s hang these up. | 好了 去贴这些海报吧 |
[13:27] | You sure you don’t want to add “Dead or alive”? | 你确定不想加上”活的死的都行”这一条 |
[13:30] | Ooh, good point. Just so we’re clear, | 好主意 不过我们得弄清楚 |
[13:31] | you want the whole boy or just his hand? | 你是想要人家男孩还是只要他的手 |
[13:34] | Whatever I can get. | 什么都好 |
[13:36] | Jamie! Oh, thank God you’re here. | 杰米 幸好你在这 |
[13:38] | Listen, grab these shopping carts. | 听着 这些购物车交给你了 |
[13:39] | I need to jump on a register. | 我还要去收银台那儿 |
[13:40] | Is it cool if I grab a nap instead? | 能让我打个盹儿吗 |
[13:42] | I just ate a meat loaf and drank a beer, | 我刚吃了个肉卷还喝了瓶啤酒 |
[13:45] | and I am wiped out. | 累死了 |
[13:46] | Grab a nap? No! | 打盹儿 不行 |
[13:47] | Manager Linda? | 琳达经理 |
[13:48] | We got a shipment in the delivery bay. | 交货处那边有货送过来了 |
[13:50] | You need to sign. | 你要去签名 |
[13:52] | Okay, I’m coming, coming. No nap! | 好 我就去 就去 不能打盹 |
[13:53] | – Just a little one. – No nap! | -一小会儿就好 -不行 |
[13:55] | Just a little rest for the eyes. | 就让眼睛休息一会儿 |
[13:56] | – See you in 20. – No nap! | -20分钟后见 -不能打盹儿 |
[13:59] | I’ll find you. | 我一定会找到你的 |
[14:00] | Until then, avoid infection. | 在那之前千万别让伤口感染了 |
[14:25] | Hey, Linda, cover for me? | 琳达 帮个忙 |
[14:26] | I got to fly like an eagle out of here | 我要像鹰一样飞离这里 |
[14:28] | for a Steve Miller Band cover band rehearsal. | 去参加山寨米勒乐队的排练 |
[14:30] | Time keeps on slippin’, slippin’, slippin’. | 时间匆匆流过 流过 流过 |
[14:32] | Well, I’m sorry, sorry, sorry, but I can’t | 对不起 不起 不起 我不能帮你 |
[14:34] | because I’m covering for someone… | 因为我已经答应别人了 |
[14:36] | Thanks! | 谢啦 |
[14:41] | Did I give everyone the day off? | 我让所有人都下班了吗 |
[14:43] | Oh, God, I got to call Greg. | 天哪 我得通知格雷格 |
[14:45] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[14:52] | Bob’s Burgers. This is Tina. Are you him? | 开心汉堡店 我是蒂娜 你是他吗 |
[14:54] | Tina, sweetie! | 蒂娜 宝贝儿 |
[14:55] | Uh, you want to come hang out with Mommy? | 要不要过来跟妈妈玩呀 |
[14:57] | There’s yummy samples. | 这边有美味的试吃品哦 |
[14:58] | You’re allowing us back at Fresh Feed? | 你又准我们去鲜食超市了吗 |
[15:00] | – Can I go in the milk fridge? – Yeah. Yeah, sure. | -我能去乳品冰柜区吗 -当然可以 |
[15:02] | Yeah, the milk fridge. You can restock and… | 乳品冰柜嘛 你可以去帮忙补货 |
[15:04] | You’re all out of shopping carts. | 你们这儿没有购物车了 |
[15:05] | Well, then just buy what you can hold, honey! | 那就能拿多少买多少 老人家 |
[15:07] | Oh, and, uh… bring your brother and sister. | 还有 把你弟弟妹妹也叫上 |
[15:09] | I love them. | 我爱他们 |
[15:11] | This is working, this is working… | 我在工作 我在工作 |
[15:14] | Hey, Mom. Where’s this new batch of samples? | 老妈 你说的新试吃品在哪儿 |
[15:16] | Are they savory or are they crave-ory? | 它们是让人嘴馋呢还是让人手馋呢 |
[15:18] | Oh, forget about the samples. | 别管什么试吃品了 |
[15:19] | You get to help Mommy bag, okay? | 你们来帮妈妈装袋 好不好呀 |
[15:22] | Ah, man. You tricked us. | 你骗我们 |
[15:24] | If we wanted to work, we would have just stayed home. | 我们要是想干活的话 待在家里就好了 |
[15:27] | Yeah, if we lived here, | 没错 我们要是住这儿的话 |
[15:28] | we’d be at work by now. | 这会儿就在干活儿了 |
[15:30] | I’ll help in the dairy fridge. | 我去乳品冰柜帮忙 |
[15:31] | Louise, uh… | 露易丝 |
[15:32] | grab that pricing gun and-and price those tuna cans. | 拿上那个标价枪去给那些金枪鱼罐头标价 |
[15:34] | $1.29. Okay, come on, here we go. | 1.29美元 来吧 动起来 |
[15:36] | All I heard was “Grab that pricing gun.” | 我只听见”拿上那个标价枪” |
[15:38] | Hey, Dmitri. My check bounced? | 德米特里 你说支票被退票了 |
[15:40] | Uh, you know, we’re a little strapped this week. | 我们这周手头有点紧 |
[15:43] | Is it okay if we get it to you next week? | 我们下周再给你行吗 |
[15:45] | Little strapped? | 有点紧 |
[15:46] | Bob, you said you were, like, double overdrawn. | 鲍勃 你明明说你们已经严重超支了 |
[15:48] | Little strapped! | 岂止是有点紧 |
[15:49] | – Teddy, shush! – Shh, yeah, right. | -泰迪 -好 知道了 |
[15:52] | Oh, he hung up. | 他挂了 |
[15:53] | Guess that means no meat, huh? | 这应该意味着不给你供肉了吧 |
[15:54] | Big day for fries. Right? | 看来得让薯条撑全场了 |
[15:57] | Linda has this crazy system for our finances. | 琳达给餐厅记的帐混乱得不行 |
[15:59] | I forgot to make the deposit, | 我忘记存钱了 |
[16:00] | and we got checks out all over the place. | 然后就是各种讨债的人 |
[16:03] | Including the power company. | 其中包括电力公司 |
[16:05] | Doesn’t matter. You don’t have any food. | 无所谓了 反正你也没吃的要做 |
[16:07] | You know, this kind of makes me want to loot you. | 这样搞得我都有点想抢劫你了 |
[16:09] | – What? – Never mind. | -啥 -当我没说 |
[16:10] | This isn’t working. | 这样不是办法 |
[16:11] | I’m gonna go get Linda. I’m closing. | 我得去找琳 我要关门了 |
[16:13] | – You got to go, Teddy. – What? Why? | -你走吧 泰迪 -啥 为什么 |
[16:15] | It’s dark. There’s no food. | 停电了 又没吃的 |
[16:16] | There’s nothing here for you. | 这儿什么也没有 |
[16:18] | – That’s okay. – Go on! Scat! | -我不介意 -快点 走吧[唱吧] |
[16:21] | No, not…I mean… | 不 不是 我是说 |
[16:23] | I meant “Go,” Not “Scat.” | 我是让你走 不是让你唱 |
[16:25] | – Go! Go! – No! | -走 走 -不要 |
[16:26] | Where am I supposed to go? | 我能去哪儿呢 |
[16:27] | Shoo! | 快走 |
[16:28] | Get out, Teddy! | 出去 泰迪 |
[16:31] | – Get out! – So I should go? | -出去 -我真的得走了吗 |
[16:37] | H-how are you? Nice day? Find everything all right? | 你好 今天开心吗 我们服务还行吧 |
[16:39] | Good, good. Okay. | 好 好 接着 |
[16:40] | Fresh Feed? More like Long Wait. | 什么鲜食超市 长龙还差不多 |
[16:42] | – Get it? – Okay, here’s your receipt. | -你觉得呢 -你的收银条 |
[16:44] | Next in line! Next! | 下一个 下一个 |
[16:46] | Hey, careful with the eggs, huh? | 鸡蛋给我轻点放 |
[16:48] | This is careful. | 我已经很轻了 |
[16:49] | Want to see loosey-goosey? | 想看看我随心所欲是什么样吗 |
[16:50] | Um, a pyramid of grapefruits fell on a lady. | 一堆葡萄柚倒下来把一位女士压下面了 |
[16:53] | – I think she’s trapped. – What? | -我感觉她动不了了 -什么 |
[16:55] | Uh, Gene, you’ve just been promoted to register! | 吉恩 我现在提拔你为收银员 |
[16:58] | My first promotion! | 我人生首次升职诶 |
[16:59] | Watch out, glass ceiling! | 玻璃天花板 闪一边去吧 |
[17:01] | What are we looking at here? | 让我看看 |
[17:02] | Mmm… bananas. What is that, chicken? | 香蕉 那是什么 鸡肉么 |
[17:04] | Let’s just say 30 bucks. | 就给30块吧 |
[17:06] | – 30 bucks? – Okay, five bucks. | -30块 -好吧 5块总行了吧 |
[17:08] | Sorry. | 对不起嘛 |
[17:09] | Next! | 下一个 |
[17:10] | Ooh, someone likes pasta. | 你很喜欢意面嘛 |
[17:14] | Dollar whiskey, dollar scotch, | 威士忌美元 苏格兰美元 |
[17:16] | dollar bourbon, dollar crotch. | 波旁美元 裤裆美元 |
[17:19] | Great prices! Wish I still drank! | 真便宜 要是我还喝酒就好了 |
[17:24] | What the hell is going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:27] | Gene, where’s your mother? | 吉恩 你妈呢 |
[17:28] | She’s… around here somewhere. | 她 在附近某个地方 |
[17:29] | Might want to check poultry. | 你去家禽区那边看看 |
[17:35] | Does this thing work? | 这东西能用吗 |
[17:35] | I don’t know. It’s my first day here. | 不知道 我新来的 |
[17:39] | Linda? It’s Bob. | 琳达 我是鲍勃 |
[17:41] | Wh-what? | 咋 咋了 |
[17:42] | Listen, Lin, I’m sorry i acted like I didn’t need you. | 琳 对不起 我不该装作不需要你 |
[17:44] | Of course I need you. | 我当然需要你 |
[17:46] | I can’t run the restaurant by myself. | 我自己一个人打理不了餐馆 |
[17:48] | Hey, can you ring me up? | 能帮我结下帐吗 |
[17:49] | No, I don’t work here. | 不 我不是这儿的员工 |
[17:50] | So, Linda, listen… | 所以 琳达 |
[17:51] | – Come on. I have one item. – Just take it. | -拜托 我就一样东西 -拿走吧 |
[17:53] | Hey, this guy’s letting us take stuff! | 各位 这人让我们随便拿 |
[17:55] | Free aisle! | 免费通道 |
[17:56] | All right, I’m going on break. | 好了 我可以休息了 |
[17:58] | So, what I really want to tell you is… | 我真正想说的是 |
[18:00] | you make it fun to work at the restaurant. | 有你在餐馆 工作才有趣 |
[18:02] | I’d rather be scraping by together | 我宁愿跟你一起穷困潦倒 |
[18:05] | than have extra money and be apart. | 也不想两人各自丰衣足食 |
[18:08] | But I understand if you want to try this new life out. | 但如果你想体验新生活 我也可以理解 |
[18:10] | I mean… I don’t really see the appeal– | 虽然 我并没看出它吸引人之处 |
[18:12] | it’s a pretty nasty market– | 这超市好脏好乱 |
[18:14] | but if it makes you happy, then it makes me happy. | 但只要你开心 我就开心 |
[18:17] | Hey, come on. That’s too much. | 那也太多了吧 |
[18:19] | Oh, Bob, it’s awful here. | 鲍勃 这里烂透了 |
[18:21] | This is just a job. | 这只是一份工作 |
[18:23] | Everyone who works here just wants to leave. | 这里的每个人都想翘班 |
[18:24] | I hate it, and I hate the customers. | 我受够了 我讨厌这些顾客 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry. I know you people can hear me. | 抱歉 我知道你们能听见 |
[18:28] | I just hate it. | 我就是讨厌 |
[18:29] | Yeah, it’s called a microphone. | 是能听见 因为那叫扩音器 |
[18:31] | – She told me she hates you the most. – What? | -她跟我说她最讨厌的是你 -什么 |
[18:33] | – Bobby, I want to come back to the restaurant. – Oh, Lin… | -鲍鲍 我想回餐馆 -琳 |
[18:37] | Meet me at register five. | 到5号收银台等我 |
[18:38] | I’m on my way! | 我去了 |
[18:46] | Oh, Linda. | 琳达 |
[18:47] | Oh, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[18:48] | Shrimp. | 哪儿来的虾 |
[18:51] | It’s happening! | 成功了 |
[18:52] | What? Louise, what did you do? | 啥 露易丝 你做什么了 |
[18:55] | I made it rain shrimp. | 我让天上下虾了 |
[18:56] | What’d you ever do? | 倒是你 哪样做成了 |
[18:58] | Get underneath them! They’re self-dipping! | 快去接着 是沾过酱的哦 |
[19:02] | Give up, Tina. You’re cold and lonely. | 放弃吧 蒂娜 你此刻又冷又寂寞 |
[19:05] | And you shouldn’t have drank that gallon of milk. | 你偷喝那瓶牛奶也是不对的 |
[19:08] | Hi. I’m Tina from the fridge. | 嗨 我是冰柜里的蒂娜 |
[19:11] | Can I see your index finger? Nothing weird. | 能看看你的食指吗 我不会做奇怪的事 |
[19:17] | It fits. Is it you? Did you come back? | 套上了 是你吗 你回来了吗 |
[19:19] | I did. Every day this week. | 是的 我每周的这一天都来 |
[19:21] | For me or the milk? | 为了我吗 还是为了来买牛奶 |
[19:22] | For both. I can’t stop thinking about you. | 二者都有 我没办法不想你 |
[19:25] | I want to meet face-to-face. | 我想一睹真容 |
[19:26] | I-I don’t know. What if we ruin what we have? | 我 我不确定 要是见光死了呢 |
[19:28] | Shh, shh. Don’t say that. | 别那样说 |
[19:30] | – I can’t reach. – Here. | -我够不着 -我来 |
[19:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:33] | Take a chance for once in your life. | 就为你的人生冒一次险吧 |
[19:35] | If it doesn’t work out, we’ll always have the milk. | 就算不成功 我们还有牛奶 |
[19:39] | I’m coming out. | 我出来了 |
[19:45] | I’m stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[19:46] | I know you can’t see the other half of me, | 我知道你只能看见一半的我 |
[19:48] | but trust me, it’s there. | 但相信我 另一半是存在的 |
[19:49] | Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! | 接吻 接吻 接吻 接吻 |
[19:51] | Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! | 接吻 接吻 接吻 接吻 |
[19:57] | – I’m Josh. – Joshua… | -我是约书 -约书亚 |
[20:01] | What’s Tina doing? | 蒂娜在干嘛 |
[20:02] | Tina, stop kissing strange boys in the dairy fridge. | 别在冰柜里跟不认识的男孩接吻 |
[20:04] | We’re going home! | 我们回家了 |
[20:05] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:06] | Here’s a bunch of numbers. | 这是一串号码 |
[20:07] | They may look random, but they’re my phone number. | 看起来像是乱凑的 但其实是我的电话 |
[20:09] | Cool. They look like they’re in a good order. | 很好 看上去很规律嘛 |
[20:12] | Oh, hey, Linda. | 琳达 |
[20:13] | The strings were tight today, boy. | 今天的风筝飞得可起劲了 |
[20:16] | Everything good here? | 这边一切还好吧 |
[20:17] | Hi, Greg. | 嗨 格雷格 |
[20:18] | Thanks for taking a chance on me. | 谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[20:19] | I quit, but don’t let that influence hiring | 我辞职了 不过不要因此以后就不雇用 |
[20:21] | other pre-middle-age mothers. Okay, thanks, bye. | 即将步入中年的妇女 谢了 再见 |
[20:23] | What? I… | 啥 我 |
[20:28] | Well, I guess, now that | 我想 既然我现在 |
[20:29] | I don’t work at Fresh Feed anymore, | 不在鲜食超市工作了 |
[20:31] | we’re back to scrimping and saving. | 我们又得紧巴巴地过日子了吧 |
[20:33] | Maybe we can find other ways to make some extra money. | 也许我们可以找其它赚钱的办法 |
[20:35] | If there’s one thing I know, it’s that sex sells. | 我的收获是 凡是跟性有关的都能大卖 |
[20:38] | So all we have to do is find some sex and sell it. | 所以我们就卖跟性有关的东西好了 |