时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Happy Valentine’s Day to all my loves. | 情人节快乐 我亲爱的家人们 |
[00:25] | Smooches. Everyone gets a smooch. | 亲亲脸蛋 大家都有份 |
[00:28] | Oh, give Gene mine. | 我的那份给吉恩吧 |
[00:29] | I’ll take it. | 亲我吧 |
[00:31] | I hope a certain wife is ready to be romanced. | 希望我老婆准备好迎接浪漫惊喜了 |
[00:35] | Oh, Bobby. | 鲍鲍 |
[00:36] | A pancake shaped like a heart. | 心形的薄饼 |
[00:39] | We got the rejects. | 残次品都给我们了 |
[00:40] | Mine’s like a moustache. | 我的薄饼像片胡须 |
[00:42] | Pancake rides, five cents. | 薄饼之旅 五美分一人 |
[00:43] | I can’t see what mine looks like, | 我看不到我的长什么样子 |
[00:45] | but it feels ear-shaped maybe? | 不过摸起来像只耳朵 |
[00:47] | What are you doing under the table, you silly. | 你在桌子底下干什么呢 你个小傻蛋 |
[00:49] | Hiding. | 假装不在 |
[00:50] | I mean I’m not here | 因为如果我人不在的话 |
[00:51] | so I can’t go to school. | 就不能去学校了 |
[00:52] | But it’s Valentine’s day. | 但今天是情人节啊 |
[00:54] | You love Valentine’s day. | 你很喜欢情人节的 |
[00:55] | Until the St. Valentine’s Day disaster last year. | 那是在去年的情人节灾难之前 |
[00:58] | What? | 什么 |
[00:58] | I’m talking about Jimmy Jr.’s Valentine card. | 我说的是小吉米的情人节卡片 |
[01:01] | Here, Tina. | 送你的 蒂娜 |
[01:07] | “From”? | “来自于”? |
[01:09] | No! | 不 |
[01:11] | My heart was murdered by the word of ‘from’. | “来自于”这个词已让我心如死灰 |
[01:13] | No one says “I from you.” | 没人说我”来自于”你[我爱你] |
[01:15] | I’m not going to school today. | 我今天不去上学了 |
[01:16] | If Tina’s not going, I’m not going. | 如果蒂娜不去 我也不去了 |
[01:19] | Scoot over. | 过去点 |
[01:19] | Yeah, we made a pact. | 没错 我们有协议的 |
[01:21] | Everybody out from under there. | 所有人都给我出来 |
[01:22] | You’re all going to school. | 上学去 |
[01:23] | – No. – Yes. | -不去 -得去 |
[01:24] | There’s a lot of learning to do down here. | 在这下面也能学到很多东西呢 |
[01:26] | What’s under there? | 下面有什么 |
[01:26] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 要不要下来看看 |
[01:28] | Come on, it’s raining, I’ll give you a ride. | 快点 下雨了 我开车送你们去学校 |
[01:30] | Buckle it up, buckle it up | 系好安全带 系好安全带 |
[01:33] | Buckle it up or you’ll die. | 系好安全带 否则小命不保 |
[01:36] | So? I’d say I knocked it out of the park | 怎么样 我今年是不是让你们老妈 |
[01:38] | with your mother this year. | 大吃了一惊 |
[01:38] | Mm, more like a swing and a miss. | 更像是挥了拳却什么也没打重 |
[01:40] | Heart-shaped pancakes is just as bad as a “From.” | 心形薄饼简直和”来自于”一样糟 |
[01:43] | No, it isn’t. | 不 才不是 |
[01:44] | You do the same thing every year, Dad. | 你每年做的事情都千篇一律 老爸 |
[01:46] | – You need to mix it up. – Yeah. | -你得搞些花样 -没错 |
[01:48] | What? I mixd it up. | 啥 我搞花样了啊 |
[01:49] | I mean, I stick to a central theme, hearts, | 虽然我总是在”心”上做文章 |
[01:51] | but your mom loves them. | 可你们老妈很吃这一套 |
[01:52] | Yeah, she never gets tired of them. | 是的 她向来乐此不疲 |
[02:03] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[02:07] | Grow up, Dad. | 成熟点吧 老爸 |
[02:08] | Only kids get to make homemade gifts. | 只有孩子才送手制的礼物 |
[02:10] | She deserves something nice this year. | 她今年该收份体面的礼物了 |
[02:12] | Mom’s a real keeper. | 娶到老妈可是你的福气 |
[02:13] | She’s okay. | 还好啦 |
[02:15] | So, Lin, did Bob make another last-minute | 琳 今年鲍勃又在最后时刻 |
[02:17] | heart-shaped thing this year? | 做了心形的东西吗 |
[02:18] | Flapjacks. | 薄饼 |
[02:20] | Ah, it’s all right. | 没关系啦 |
[02:21] | Valentine’s Day isn’t about valentines. | 礼物并不重要 |
[02:24] | It’s about two people being in love. | 重要的是两个人彼此相爱 |
[02:26] | *Two people* | *两个人* |
[02:28] | *Together forever* | *永远在一起* |
[02:29] | *Security in life* | *安稳的生活* |
[02:31] | *And someone to love ya* | *有人爱你* |
[02:33] | *Instead of being all alone* | *不再孤单* |
[02:35] | *Such a lonely existence* | *如果这样孤独的活着* |
[02:37] | *I’d kill myself.* | *我宁愿去死* |
[02:39] | Tough song. | 这歌真心酸 |
[02:39] | It’s talking about us, Mort. | 在唱我们俩呢 莫特 |
[02:41] | Oh, my God, I’m sorry. | 天哪 真抱歉 |
[02:42] | Going on about love when you guys don’t… | 就我自己在这唧唧歪歪 都没想到你们 |
[02:44] | Have any love… in the slightest? | 根本没体验过被爱的滋味么 |
[02:46] | I just got a great idea. | 我有一个很棒的主意 |
[02:47] | I’m gonna find love for both of you today. | 我今天要帮你们俩个都找到爱情 |
[02:50] | We are gonna do speed dating. | 我们来个快速约会 |
[02:52] | – All right. I could go for that. – I’m in. | -很好 我要参加 -我也参加 |
[02:54] | I’ll make a sign. | 我来做个告示 |
[02:55] | Oh, this is gonna be fun. | 一定很有趣 |
[02:59] | Okay, so what do you think your mom wants– | 好吧 你们觉得你们老妈想要什么 |
[03:01] | chocolates? Perfume? | 巧克力还是香水 |
[03:02] | We don’t think what Mom wants. | 我们根本不必猜 |
[03:04] | We know what Mom wants. | 我们很清楚她想要什么 |
[03:06] | Great, what does she want? | 太好了 她想要什么 |
[03:07] | A Grazielda figurine. | 小型陶瓷雕像 |
[03:09] | Oh, yeah, those porcelain thingies. | 对哦 那些瓷做的小玩意儿 |
[03:10] | Okay, I’ll-I’ll get one of those. Thanks. | 好吧 我会去买一个的 谢了 |
[03:13] | All right, have a good day, kids. | 好吧 祝你们今天过得愉快 孩子们 |
[03:14] | Dad, there are hundreds of Grazieldas, thousands maybe. | 老爸 有上百种 甚至上千种雕像 |
[03:18] | Taking our jobs, marrying our women. | 她们抢了我们的工作 还娶了我们的女人 |
[03:20] | Only we know the exact one Mom wants. | 只有我们知道老妈想要哪一款 |
[03:23] | Yeah, if you pick the wrong one, it’s like you got her nothing! | 没错 如果选错了款式 相当于没送 |
[03:26] | Okay, so tell me — which one is it? | 好吧 那你们告诉我 到底是哪一款 |
[03:28] | We’ll tell you… at the mall. | 我们会告诉你的 不过得等到了商场 |
[03:30] | Yeah, we should go to the mall. | 对 我们应该去商场 |
[03:31] | My heart will be safe from Jimmy Jr. there. | 在那儿我的心就不会被小吉米摧残了 |
[03:33] | Hey, I’m not taking you out of school to go to the mall. | 我才不会带你们逃课去逛商场 |
[03:35] | Okay, well, you know, it’s your marriage. | 好吧 反正这是你的婚姻 |
[03:37] | You’re holding up the line. | 你挡住道了 |
[03:39] | Hold on, one minute. | 等一下 马上就好 |
[03:40] | Hmm, I could stand to wow her. | 我真想冲她吼两嗓子 |
[03:42] | Then wow the woman. | 那就吼吧 |
[03:44] | – Stop, I’m… wait! – Come on, move it! | -别摁了 等一下 -快开走 |
[03:47] | You move it! | 你起开 |
[03:48] | I’m saying good-bye to my kids! | 我在和我的孩子们道别 |
[03:50] | – You’re sure you know? – I know. | -你确定你知道吗 -我知道 |
[03:52] | All right, we’re going to the mall then! | 好吧 那我们就去商场 |
[03:55] | To the mall! Yeah! | 去商场 好耶 |
[03:56] | Eat it, you losers! | 吃屎去吧 蠢货 |
[03:58] | Buckle it up, buckle it up | 系好安全带 系好安全带 |
[04:01] | Buckle it up or you’ll die. | 系好安全带 否则小命呜呼 |
[04:06] | Okay, we go in, you tell me which one to buy, | 好了 我们进去后你们告诉我买哪一款 |
[04:08] | I get you back to school by 10:00, | 我十点前送你们回学校 |
[04:10] | and you can tell your teachers, um, you had, uh… | 你们可以告诉你们的老师 你们 |
[04:12] | A dyslexic episode! | 有阅读障碍 |
[04:14] | Pregnancy. | 怀孕了 |
[04:15] | Shingles. | 得疱疹了 |
[04:16] | Uh, yeah, that’s good, fine. | 对 很好 就这样 |
[04:18] | Wow, these are all so corny. | 怎么感觉都很土啊 |
[04:19] | What’s so corny about a puppy under an umbrella? | 撑伞的小狗怎么会土呢 |
[04:23] | All right, so which one does your mom want? | 好吧 你们老妈想要哪一个 |
[04:25] | – That one! – That one! | -那个 -那个 |
[04:26] | – That one? – That one. | -那个吗 -那个 |
[04:27] | Wait a second, you have no clue | 等等 你们根本就不知道 |
[04:29] | which one your mom wants. | 她想要哪一个 |
[04:29] | You just tricked me to get out of school. | 你们是在骗我好让我带你们逃学 |
[04:31] | How dare you! | 好大的胆子 |
[04:32] | I believed them, too, Dad. | 我也被他们骗了 老爸 |
[04:33] | Egg on our face, huh? | 真够难堪的啊 |
[04:35] | Let me guess — looking for a Grazielda for your lovely wife? | 我猜你是来给你可爱的妻子选礼物的吧 |
[04:37] | Yeah, so which one is the least expensive? | 是的 哪一个最便宜 |
[04:40] | Oh, this is kind of our starter figurine– La Princessa. | 这是我们最基本的一款 叫小贵妇 |
[04:43] | She’s $250. | 价值250美金 |
[04:45] | What? That’s your cheapest? | 什么 这还是最便宜的 |
[04:47] | I don’t like that word. | 我不喜欢你这么说 |
[04:49] | Perhaps you nor your wife are really serious about Grazieldas. | 也许你和你的妻子都不是忠实粉丝 |
[04:52] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不是 |
[04:53] | Who would be serious about these things? | 谁会对这些东西认真 |
[04:56] | Bill Belichick, Peter Frampton, | 比尔·贝利奇克 彼得·佛莱普顿 |
[04:58] | Linda Lavin to name a few. | 琳达·朗雯 我还可以说出更多 |
[05:00] | Kids, we’re leaving. | 孩子们 我们走了 |
[05:04] | Welcome, ladies, to Bob’s Burgers’ Speed Dating. | 女士们 欢迎参加开心汉堡店快速约会 |
[05:07] | You’ll have one minute with these fine gentlemen, | 你们和在座的绅士们有一分钟的交谈时间 |
[05:09] | and when you hear this, | 当你们听到这个时 |
[05:11] | switch partners. | 请交换约会伙伴 |
[05:12] | But if you hear this, | 但如果你听到这个 |
[05:15] | change topics. | 请交换话题 |
[05:17] | And who’s ready to fall in love? | 大家都准备好坠入爱河了吗 |
[05:19] | Speed date. | 快速约会开始 |
[05:21] | So, Teddy, this is Gina. | 泰迪 这位是吉娜 |
[05:23] | You two are now in pre-love. | 你们即将坠入爱河 |
[05:25] | – We are? – Well, you got 60 seconds to figure it out. | -是吗 -你们有一分钟的时间搞清楚 |
[05:28] | So, ticktock, let’s go. | 时间不等人 开始吧 |
[05:29] | Uh, I’m Teddy, | 我是泰迪 |
[05:30] | like Linda said earlier. | 刚才琳达已经介绍过了 |
[05:32] | Um, what do we talk about? | 我们谈点什么呢 |
[05:34] | – Uh, I don’t know. – What do we talk about? | -我不知道 -我们谈点什么 |
[05:35] | I want to lick this one like an envelope, mmm. | 我想像舔信封一样舔它 |
[05:38] | Great, mail jokes. | 很好 邮递员玩笑 |
[05:40] | Oh, you’re a mailman. | 原来你是邮递员啊 |
[05:44] | Kids, how about this cell phone cover? | 孩子们 这个手机壳怎么样 |
[05:45] | It says, “Got Milf.” | 上面写着 “我是熟女” |
[05:47] | That’s perfect, right? For your mom? | 很棒的礼物 对吧 可以送你们老妈 |
[05:48] | I’ll get this and then I’ll bring you kids back to school. | 我就买它了 然后送你们回学校 |
[05:51] | School? Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 学校 别操之过急嘛 |
[05:54] | Dad, you need to wow her. | 老爸 你得给她惊喜 |
[05:55] | This is not gonna wow her. | 这玩意可不能给她惊喜 |
[05:56] | I thought you were done half-assing it, Dad. | 你怎么还是这么敷衍 老爸 |
[05:58] | Why can’t you be more romantic? | 你就不能再浪漫一点么 |
[06:00] | What? I’m plenty romantic. | 啥 我可浪漫了 |
[06:01] | – Very funny. – Stop goofing. | -真可笑 -别傻了 |
[06:03] | What was the most romantic thing you ever did for Mom? | 你为老妈做过的最浪漫的事是什么 |
[06:05] | I don’t know, I planned stuff. | 我不知道 我有计划 |
[06:07] | I planned a whole romantic day one time. | 有一次我为她计划了整整一天的浪漫惊喜 |
[06:09] | It was her birthday… | 那是在她的生日 |
[06:11] | No, wait, it was my birthday… | 不对 等等 那是我的生日 |
[06:13] | No, no, no, wait, it was Valentine’s Day. | 不不不 等等 那天是情人节 |
[06:14] | It was our first Valentine’s Day together. | 那是我们一起过的第一个情人节 |
[06:16] | You are the worst storyteller. | 你太不会讲故事了 |
[06:18] | Where’s Maya Angelou when you need him? | 你的口才灵感都跑哪儿去了 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I made a picnic basket and I picked out a spot | 我准备了野餐篮 载她去看夕阳 |
[06:23] | to watch the sunset, and then my car died. | 后来我的汽车出故障了 |
[06:25] | So we had to get towed to the mechanic’s. | 于是我们让人把车拖去了修车厂 |
[06:27] | Tell me exactly what was wrong with the car. | 请务必告诉我车到底出了什么毛病 |
[06:30] | Was it a gasket? | 是垫圈的问题吗 |
[06:31] | Was it the carburetor? | 是汽化器的问题吗 |
[06:33] | Guys, he’s telling us a romantic story. | 各位 他在跟我们讲一个浪漫的故事 |
[06:35] | While the car was getting fixed, | 汽车送去修理的期间 |
[06:36] | we went to a bar across the street. | 我们去了街对面的酒吧 |
[06:38] | It wasn’t the beach at sunset, | 那里没有海边的夕阳 |
[06:39] | but we, uh, we had a great time. | 但我们玩得很开心 |
[06:42] | And there was this old beat-up machine, like a love tester | 那儿有一台类似测爱仪之类的旧机器 |
[06:45] | or something,and we squeezed the lever together, | 我们一起推了操控杆 |
[06:47] | and it said we were “Red hot.” | 机器显示我们正处于狂热阶段 |
[06:49] | And she kissed me and | 然后她亲了我 |
[06:50] | that’s, uh, that’s when I knew we were in love. | 就是在那一刻 我知道我们恋爱了 |
[06:53] | That’s it. Buy Mom the love tester. | 就是它了 给老妈买那个测爱仪 |
[06:55] | What do you mean, the actual machine? | 什么意思 买那台机器本人吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah, she’d totally marry you if you did that. | 没错 那样她一定会嫁给你的 |
[07:00] | Dad, do you remember where that bar is? | 老爸 你还记得那个酒吧在哪儿吗 |
[07:02] | Will it take all day to find it? | 要花上一天的时间去找吗 |
[07:03] | Hmm, I do think I remember where it is. | 我想我还记得它的位置 |
[07:05] | Oh, really? We’ve got a mission. | 真的吗 我们有任务了 |
[07:08] | The most noble mission there is — | 最伟大的任务 |
[07:10] | a love mission. | 爱的任务 |
[07:11] | It’s a missionary position mission. | 传教士体位[男上女下的性交姿势]任务 |
[07:12] | Yeah, she’d really like that. | 搞不好她真的会喜欢 |
[07:14] | Probably get it for, like, 50 bucks, tops. | 也许最多花得了五十块 |
[07:16] | All right, I’ll drop you off at school | 好了 我送你们去学校 |
[07:17] | and then I’ll go to the dive bar. | 然后我去潜水酒吧 |
[07:19] | That’s crazy. | 你在想什么 |
[07:20] | School is way out of the way. | 还去什么学校啊 |
[07:22] | They’re doing construction on that one street, | 那条单行道在施工 |
[07:24] | it’s raining — what a clusterjam. | 又下着雨 肯定堵得要命 |
[07:25] | We should go with you, Dad. | 老爸 我们得和你一起去 |
[07:27] | All right, you can come, but then right back to… | 好吧 那就先一起去 然后马上回 |
[07:29] | Uh-uh-uh, not another word about school. | 我不想再听到学校这个词 |
[07:31] | To the dive bar! | 去潜水酒吧咯 |
[07:33] | Next dating game… | 下一项约会游戏 |
[07:34] | speed hand holding. | 速配牵手 |
[07:36] | And… hold hands. | 好了 开始 |
[07:39] | Teddy, Teddy, | 泰迪 泰迪 |
[07:41] | you’re gonna hurt her. | 你要伤到她了 |
[07:42] | You’re not trying to crush her. | 不是叫你压扁她 |
[07:44] | – What? – I don’t mind it rough. | -啥 -我不介意的 |
[07:46] | Very good, Mort. | 非常好 莫特 |
[07:47] | You are as limp as can be. | 你太温柔了 |
[07:49] | Limp and clammy, my signature hold. | 温温的黏黏的 这是我的招牌牵手方式 |
[07:52] | Sergeant Bosco! | 博斯柯探长 |
[07:53] | What are you doing here? | 有何贵干 |
[07:55] | Someone just robbed a jewelry store on Front Street. | 前街的一家珠宝店被抢了 |
[07:57] | He fled on foot in this direction | 劫匪往这边逃了 |
[07:58] | so we’re going door-to-door. | 我们正挨家挨户的搜查 |
[08:00] | Oh. All we know is he’s | 我们掌握的线索只有 |
[08:01] | five-ten to six-feet tall with an athletic build. | 他高约1米78到1米83 体格健壮 |
[08:04] | Eh, none of you guys fit that description. | 很明显你们没人符合 |
[08:06] | – That’s harsh. – A few years ago. | -真伤人 -好汉不提当年勇 |
[08:08] | Bosco, I couldn’t help notice you don’t have a wedding ring. | 博斯柯 我不禁注意到 你没戴婚戒 |
[08:11] | Did the guy steal that, too? | 难道也被偷了吗 |
[08:12] | No, I chucked it into a ravine | 没有 戒指在我离婚后 |
[08:14] | after my divorce went through. | 就被我扔进山谷里了 |
[08:16] | 500 block is negative. | 500街没发现异常 |
[08:17] | Well, keep looking! | 继续找 |
[08:18] | Damn, we had him, | 妈的 本来都快抓到他 |
[08:19] | and then we lost him. | 又被他溜了 |
[08:20] | – Talking to me, Bosco? – No! | -博斯柯你在跟我说话吗 -不是 |
[08:22] | Maybe don’t leave your thumb on the button? | 那麻烦你别按着讲话键不放 |
[08:24] | Eh, what’s going on in here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[08:26] | Speed dating. | 快速约会 |
[08:27] | Ladies, I think we’ve got a new contestant. | 美女们 又新来了位参赛者 |
[08:30] | No, no, if I wanted to feel like a loser, | 不了 我要真想自取其辱 |
[08:32] | I’d just call my kids. | 就跟我孩子打电话了 |
[08:33] | But this is Bob’s Burgers’ Speed Dating. | 但这是开心汉堡店的快速约会 |
[08:35] | Ladies and cops eat free. | 美女和警察就餐免费 |
[08:38] | All right, you got five minutes. | 好吧 就在你这待五分钟 |
[08:39] | Okay, couple up! | 速配起来 |
[08:44] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮您的 |
[08:44] | Yeah, I was here about 15 years ago | 大约15年前我来这 |
[08:47] | and I-I played this old timey-looking love tester thing. | 玩了一个老旧的类似测爱仪一样的东西 |
[08:50] | Do you still have it? | 你还留着它吗 |
[08:51] | You mean Dr. Love’s Love Testometer? | 你是说恋爱博士测爱仪吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是那个 |
[08:54] | He knows it. Hooray. | 他知道 太棒了 |
[08:55] | Eh, the owner sold it a few years ago. | 老板几年前卖掉了 |
[08:57] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[08:59] | Do you know who he sold it to? | 你知道他卖给谁了吗 |
[09:01] | Nah, no clue, sorry. | 抱歉 不太清楚 |
[09:02] | I know where it is. | 我知道它在哪 |
[09:03] | – Hugo! – Bob. | -雨果 -鲍勃 |
[09:05] | – Bob. – Ron. | -鲍勃 -罗恩 |
[09:06] | – Hugo. – Yes, what? | -雨果 -怎么了 |
[09:07] | Oh. You know where the love testometer | 你知道这的那个原本在这儿的测爱仪 |
[09:09] | that used to be here is? | 现在在哪吗 |
[09:11] | I do. In fact, later today I’m inspecting | 知道 事实上今天晚些时候 |
[09:13] | the establishment where it’s currently testometering. | 我还会去那家店进行考察 |
[09:15] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[09:16] | I think you should invest in new soap | 我觉得你与其买古董玩意儿 |
[09:18] | for your bathroom before you purchase vintage amusements. | 还不如花钱把卫生间的肥皂换一换 |
[09:21] | You think soap’s the problem with our bathroom? | 你以为我们卫生间只有肥皂是问题吗 |
[09:23] | But it’s not for the restaurant. | 可这不是给餐馆买的 |
[09:25] | It’s my Valentine’s Day gift for Linda. | 是我要送琳达的情人节礼物 |
[09:26] | Oops, I just forgot where it is. | 哎呀 我刚忘记在哪了 |
[09:29] | Oh, come on. | 别闹了 |
[09:30] | I’m not helping you buy Linda | 我才不会帮你给琳达 |
[09:31] | a romantic Valentine’s gift. | 买浪漫的情人节礼物 |
[09:33] | Maybe you should tell him, Hugo. | 雨果 也许你该告诉他 |
[09:34] | Maybe I don’t want to hear it, Ron. | 也许我不想听这种话 罗恩 |
[09:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:37] | You’re such a jerk, Hugo, you know that? | 你真是个混蛋 雨果 |
[09:38] | There are 97 bars and restaurants | 在我管辖范围内有 |
[09:41] | in my expansive jurisdiction. | 97家酒吧和餐馆 |
[09:43] | Good luck finding it, Bob. | 慢慢找去吧 鲍勃 |
[09:48] | Back to the mall, I guess. | 还是回商场吧 |
[09:49] | Don’t take this lying down, Dad. | 老爸 别就这么退缩 |
[09:51] | But Hugo won’t tell us where the testometer is. | 但是雨果不告诉我测爱仪在哪儿 |
[09:54] | He said he’s inspecting the place today. | 他说了今天会去那家店考察的 |
[09:56] | So, okay, so what day is it? | 也就是说 是哪一天来着 |
[09:59] | – It’s today. – Right. | -就是今天啊 -是的 |
[10:00] | So you have to follow him. | 所以你跟着他就行了 |
[10:02] | Yes! | 对极了 |
[10:02] | It’s Valentine’s Day, damn it. | 这可是情人节 拜托 |
[10:04] | You’re right. He’ll lead us right to the love testometer. | 你说得对 他会带我们找到测爱仪的 |
[10:06] | – Let’s ride. – Hyah! | -开车咯 -好呀 |
[10:08] | But let’s get a hot chocolate or something first. | 但最好先来杯热巧克力什么的 |
[10:11] | It’s all rainy out. | 外面在下雨呢 |
[10:12] | Great idea, Eugene. | 好主意 尤金[吉恩大名] |
[10:18] | You’re too close! He’ll see us. | 跟太近了 他会发现的 |
[10:20] | I know what I’m doing. | 我心里有数 |
[10:21] | I’ve got a buffer car. | 中间有辆车挡着呢 |
[10:22] | You’re gonna lead us right to the testometer. | 他就快带我们找到测爱仪了 |
[10:25] | And… we lost him. | 跟丢了 |
[10:26] | We didn’t lose him, we’ll catch up. | 还没有 我们会跟上的 |
[10:28] | I can still see him. | 我还看得见他的车 |
[10:29] | Look, he’s turning. | 他拐弯了 |
[10:30] | No, no, no, don’t turn. | 别别 别拐弯 |
[10:32] | All right, uh… | 好吧 |
[10:33] | Let’s see if I can safely go through this red light. | 来看看能否神不知鬼不觉地闯个红灯 |
[10:37] | We’re losing him. Drive! It’s safe! It’s safe! | 要跟丢了 开车啊 很安全的 |
[10:40] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:41] | Sorr… I’ll go. | 对不 我就走 |
[10:43] | I’ll go… Stop! | 我要拐 停车 |
[10:45] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[10:45] | I’m… I’m in the FBI. | 我是 我是联邦调查局的 |
[10:47] | It’s … it’s official business! | 这是 在执行公务 |
[10:50] | S-sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:53] | All right, new game. | 好 新游戏 |
[10:54] | Everyone say your favorite food. | 大家来说最爱吃的食物 |
[10:56] | Go. | 开始 |
[10:56] | Soy sauce. | 酱油 |
[10:57] | Wax lips? | 蜡唇[俚语 意指满嘴大话的人] |
[10:58] | Plain white rice. | 白米饭 |
[10:58] | Fried green tomatoes. | 油炸绿蕃茄 |
[11:00] | Favorite love-making position. Go! | 最爱的做爱姿势 开始 |
[11:02] | The Fried Green Tomato. | 观音坐莲[油炸绿蕃茄] |
[11:03] | The Pick n’ Roll. | 颠鸾倒凤 |
[11:03] | The Broken Sprinkler. | 吟猿抱树 |
[11:04] | Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. | 鱼翔浅底 |
[11:05] | The Sticky Wicket. | 貂禅拜月 |
[11:06] | No, no, no. Getting people to say their favorite things | 不对不对 让他们说最喜欢的事情 |
[11:09] | isn’t gonna work. | 不管用的 |
[11:09] | Sure it is. | 当然管用 |
[11:11] | If you like the same food | 如果你们爱吃的东西 |
[11:12] | or sex angles, you’re compatible. | 做爱的姿势都一样 就是潜在发展对象 |
[11:13] | I’d do the exact opposite. | 我和你看法完全相反 |
[11:15] | I’d make everyone say the worst thing about themselves, | 我会让他们说出自己最坏的一面 |
[11:18] | the most embarrassing, darkest secret. | 最尴尬见不得人的阴暗面 |
[11:21] | If the other person can stomach you for another second, | 如果对方还能忍受得了你 |
[11:24] | then maybe you have a chance together, maybe. | 那也许你们会成为恋人 也许而已 |
[11:27] | What? That is the least romantic… | 什么 那也太不浪漫了 |
[11:29] | I want to do it. | 我想要玩那个 |
[11:30] | Let’s do it. | 玩吧 |
[11:30] | I’m game. | 我同意 |
[11:31] | No. | 不 |
[11:31] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[11:32] | Hi there. I’m part of a secret society. | 我其实是帮会组织的成员 |
[11:34] | We hunt men for sport. | 我们抓罪犯只是为了娱乐 |
[11:36] | Hello. I’ve had a yeast infection for ten years. | 到我了 我感染宫颈十年了 |
[11:39] | Stop. Oh, Gina, no. | 打住 吉娜 别说了 |
[11:41] | Sometimes I just put the mail down the storm drain. | 有时我会把信件丢到下水道 |
[11:43] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[11:44] | Yeah, there you go. | 你总算说出来了 |
[11:46] | I called in a bomb threat once | 我曾经谎报有炸弹威胁 |
[11:47] | ’cause I heard Mark Harmon was staying at this hotel. | 因为我听说马克·汉蒙住那家宾馆 |
[11:49] | I wanted to see him evacuate, | 我想等他被疏散出来 |
[11:50] | and then I stalked him for a year | 然后就趁机跟踪他个一年半载的 |
[11:52] | and hit his wife with my car. | 再开车撞死他老婆 |
[11:53] | No, stop it. | 别说了 |
[11:54] | Saying icky stuff about yourselves | 坦白自己的黑暗面 |
[11:56] | isn’t what Valentine’s Day is about. | 根本不是情人节的宗旨 |
[11:58] | Now, stop it. | 都别说了 |
[11:58] | Well, it’s what love’s about. | 这就是爱情的本来面目 |
[12:00] | And if you women can handle my baggage, | 如果你们女人能搬动我的行李 |
[12:02] | then you can fly with me, | 那么你可以跟我一同乘机 |
[12:03] | but bring a sick bag, | 但请自己备好呕吐袋 |
[12:05] | ’cause it’s gonna be a real bumpy ride. | 因为旅途注定颠簸崎岖 |
[12:06] | Clean-up, aisle my panties. | 等等 内裤湿了 |
[12:09] | No. | 不 |
[12:16] | – Psst, over here. – Huh? | -喂 过来 -干嘛 |
[12:18] | Hey, do you have a coin-operated machine | 你这儿有没有一台投硬币的 |
[12:19] | in there that predicts love? | 可以预测爱情的机器 |
[12:21] | Can’t I just take out the trash | 怎么每次出来扔垃圾 |
[12:22] | one time without getting hit on by some perv? | 都能被变态搭讪 |
[12:24] | He may be a perv, but that’s my dad. | 就算是变态 他也是我老爸 |
[12:27] | Hugo’s gonna take forever. | 雨果不知道还要等多久 |
[12:29] | We wouldn’t have to wait for Hugo | 为什么非要等雨果 |
[12:30] | to lead us to the next place | 带我们去下一家呢 |
[12:32] | if we found out where he’s going. | 提前知道他的路线不就行了 |
[12:39] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[12:40] | But the window’s open a crack. | 但是窗户开了个缝 |
[12:41] | Maybe we can find a hanger or… | 也许我们能找个衣架或是 |
[12:43] | Hangers are for Sunday school clothes. | 衣架是用来挂去主日学校穿的衣服的 |
[12:44] | Bring me a rock. | 我去拿石头 |
[12:45] | We’re not smashing the window. | 我们不能砸玻璃 |
[12:47] | It’ll look like the rain did it. | 我们可以假装是下雨下的 |
[12:49] | Do it. Get that clipboard. | 快点 拿到那个记事本 |
[12:50] | – Gene, stop. – Uh, thanks. | -吉恩 住手 -谢谢 |
[12:52] | Hugo would have blamed me for that. | 要不然雨果会怪我的 |
[12:53] | Oh, hey. | 你好啊 |
[12:54] | Hi, Ron. | 罗恩你好 |
[12:55] | This is… | 这是… |
[12:55] | Ron, what are you doing here? Hey! | 罗恩 你在这干嘛呢 |
[12:56] | This not my van. | 这不是我的车 |
[12:57] | We were just gonna | 我们就是想 |
[12:58] | get some ice cream from this truck here. | 从这车里买点冰激凌 |
[13:00] | We’re just getting the clipboard. | 我们只是想拿那个记事本 |
[13:01] | Listen, Hugo’s wrong not to help you out. | 雨果不帮你是他不对 |
[13:04] | I don’t know which place has the testometer, | 虽然我不知道哪家有那个测爱仪 |
[13:06] | but, uh, this is where we’re going today. | 不过 这是我们今天要考察店面的详单 |
[13:08] | Hey, thanks, Ron. | 谢谢你 罗恩 |
[13:09] | You know, we’ll check those places out. | 我们会一家家排查的 |
[13:10] | You’re a good guy to help us. | 你这样帮我们 真是个好人 |
[13:11] | You’re a great guy. | 是个大大的好人 |
[13:13] | I look up to you, man. Oh. | 我对你另眼相看了 |
[13:14] | I wouldn’t mind having a friend like you. | 我不介意多交一个你这样的朋友 |
[13:16] | Okay, let’s go, kids. | 好 走吧 孩子们 |
[13:17] | Thanks again, Ron. | 再次谢谢你 罗恩 |
[13:18] | See you. | 回见 |
[13:19] | *Falafel* | *沙拉三明治* |
[13:21] | *We’re on a love mission* | *我们在执行爱的任务* |
[13:23] | 沙拉饼干三明治 啪啪披萨 饮者湾 印度香 尾楼甲板 | |
[13:24] | *Pizza* | *披萨* |
[13:25] | *We’re on a love mission* | *我们在执行爱情任务* |
[13:28] | *All the rest* | *剩下的几家* |
[13:29] | *We’re on a love mission* | *我们在执行爱情任务* |
[13:31] | Kids, uh, stay outside. | 孩子们 待在外面 |
[13:34] | Excuse me, sir, do you have something called the love testometer? | 打扰了各位 你们有测爱仪这种东西吗 |
[13:37] | I got your love testometer right here, pal. | 测爱仪在这呢 伙计 |
[13:39] | That goes in the buttbank. | 这一幕我得存脑子里 |
[13:46] | Well, this is the last place on the list. | 这是单子上最后一处了 |
[13:48] | It better be here. | 最好能在这 |
[13:50] | I’ll have a seven and seven. | 我要一杯”七和七”[鸡尾酒名称] |
[13:51] | No! Make it an eight and eight. | 不 帮我做杯”八和八”好了 |
[13:53] | Make mine a double, would you? | 我的要加倍 |
[13:54] | A 16 and 16, thank you. | “十六和十六” 谢了 |
[13:56] | I’m good with water. | 给我来白开水就好 |
[13:57] | No, wait. Um, yeah, just water. | 不 等等 白开水就好 |
[13:59] | Kids, please. | 孩子们 适可而止 |
[14:00] | Look, I-I’ve been driving all over, | 我找了好大一圈 |
[14:02] | trying to find my wife this Valentine’s gift, | 就是为了给我妻子准备情人节礼物 |
[14:04] | and you’re my last hope. | 你是我最后的希望 |
[14:06] | Everybody loves these tiny umbrellas. | 这些迷你雨伞很受欢迎 |
[14:07] | How many does she want? | 她想要多少个 |
[14:08] | No, no, no. I’m actually looking | 不不不 我要找的是 |
[14:10] | for Dr. Love’s Love Testometer. | 恋爱博士测爱仪 |
[14:12] | Please say you have it; I want to buy it from you. | 你可一定要有啊 我想从你那儿买 |
[14:14] | You want to buy my love testometer? | 你要买我的测爱仪 |
[14:15] | You-you actually have it? | 你 你真的有吗 |
[14:16] | Yeah, it’s right over there. | 就在那边 |
[14:18] | It’s exactly as I remembered. | 跟我记忆中的一模一样 |
[14:21] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[14:21] | – I’d love to sell it to you. – Great! | -我很乐意把它卖给你 -太好了 |
[14:23] | But I can’t, I already sold it. | 但我不能 因为我已经把它卖掉了 |
[14:25] | Hello, Bob. | 你好呀 鲍勃 |
[14:26] | Lookie what I just boughtie. | 看看人家刚买了虾米 |
[14:33] | Odd bumping into you here, Bob. | 遇到你真巧呀 鲍勃 |
[14:34] | Oh, wait. No, it’s not. | 等等 不 不对 |
[14:36] | I knew you were coming, thanks to | 我知道你会来这儿 |
[14:37] | Mr. Opens-the-van-for-anyone over here. | 这要多亏这位给谁都开车门的先生 |
[14:40] | Hugo noticed the missing carbon copy from the clipboard. | 雨果发现他的记事本少了一页 |
[14:43] | Nerd. | 书呆子一个 |
[14:44] | Now Ron’s not allowed to ride up front with me in the van. | 以后禁止罗恩跟我坐前排 |
[14:47] | Come on, Dad, you need to get that testometer for Mom. | 快点 老爸 你要为老妈拿到测爱仪 |
[14:49] | I’m starting to disappear. | 我就快消失了 |
[14:51] | How much did he pay for that? | 他花多少买了那个 |
[14:52] | – A hundred bucks for that junk. – All right. | -那破玩意就卖了100块 -好吧 |
[14:54] | Hugo, please sell me the love testometer. | 雨果 求你把测爱仪卖给我 |
[14:56] | – Uh, no. – Hugo, this isn’t about me and you. | -不要 -雨果 这无关我俩的恩怨 |
[14:59] | This is about giving a woman a gift | 而是关系着一个女人能否得到像样的礼物 |
[15:01] | to make up for years of-of… | 来弥补她多年来的… |
[15:04] | – Crap? – Well, not quite crap, Tina. | -垃圾人生 -也不能这么说 蒂娜 |
[15:06] | – Last-minute nothings? – Crap. | -毫无惊喜的人生 -垃圾人生 |
[15:08] | Listen, Hugo, please sell it to me. | 雨果 拜托了 把它卖给我 |
[15:09] | Linda deserves it. | 这是琳达该得的 |
[15:14] | Okay, Bob, I will sell it to you. | 行 鲍勃 我卖给你 |
[15:17] | For $500. | 500块 |
[15:18] | But you only paid $100. | 可你只花了100块啊 |
[15:20] | $500? Is that thing magic? | 500块 那东西是有魔力还是怎么的 |
[15:21] | You want it or not, Bob? | 你爱要不要吧 鲍勃 |
[15:23] | Of course he wants it. | 他当然要啦 |
[15:24] | It’s just his money’s all tied up in real estate right now so… | 只是他的钱这会儿全套房地产了 |
[15:28] | Do you take fake credit cards? | 你接受假信用卡吗 |
[15:31] | All right, fine. | 好吧 我买了 |
[15:32] | Another thing about me, I’m hooked on pills. | 再告诉你一件事 我有药瘾 |
[15:35] | The bad kind that make you feel good. | 那种能让你嗨的不好的药 |
[15:36] | I like to play with a yo-yo, | 我喜欢玩溜溜球 |
[15:37] | so something comes back to me. | 我感觉这样总有东西会回到我身边 |
[15:39] | People, enough with the confessions. | 各位 坦白就到此结束吧 |
[15:42] | You should know that there’s hardwood under this carpet. | 其实 这块地毯下可是地中海哦 |
[15:45] | Yeah, there you go. | 干得漂亮 |
[15:46] | Stop, Mort, keep that carpet on. | 别这样 莫特 把地毯铺上 |
[15:49] | Damn it, Sergeant Bosco. | 该死 博斯柯探长 |
[15:50] | You’re infecting everyone with your poison. | 你让大家都染上了你的毒瘾 |
[15:53] | Don’t you have a jewelry store thief to catch or something? | 你不是还要去抓那个珠宝店劫匪么 |
[15:56] | That’s why I have one of these; it’s called a radio. | 我有这东西啊 它叫无线电对讲机 |
[15:58] | And one of these; it’s called a gun. | 还有这个 它叫警枪 |
[16:00] | Yeah, well, what you don’t have is one of these. | 是么 那么这东西你就没有了吧 |
[16:04] | A heart. | 心 |
[16:08] | Pleasure doing business with you, Bob. | 很高兴跟你做生意 鲍勃 |
[16:10] | Wow. Now you won’t have to get Mom another gift for 30 years. | 这下你未来30年都不用给老妈买礼物了 |
[16:13] | Yup. This is the best present ever, | 是啊 这是有史以来最棒的礼物了 |
[16:15] | a living memory. | 是活生生的记忆啊 |
[16:16] | Your Mom and I even carved our initials on the side. See? | 我和你妈妈还在一边刻了名字呢 看 |
[16:19] | – Who’s “BB”? – Bob Belcher. | -BB是谁 -鲍勃·贝尔彻 |
[16:21] | No, who’s the other “BB”? | 不 另外那个BB |
[16:23] | Uh, what other… | 什么另外的… |
[16:26] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[16:31] | – This is fun. – What? | -真好玩 -你说啥 |
[16:33] | Barbara Bunkley! | 芭芭拉·邦克利 |
[16:34] | Oh, how could I have forgotten that Valentine’s Day was | 我怎么能忘了那年情人节 |
[16:37] | with Barbara Bunkley? | 是和芭芭拉·邦克利过的呢 |
[16:38] | Who is Barbara Bunkley? | 芭芭拉·邦克利是谁 |
[16:39] | What was I thinking? Barbara Bunkley! | 我到底在想什么 芭芭拉·邦克利 |
[16:42] | Will someone please tell me who Barbara Bunkley is?! | 谁能告诉我芭芭拉·邦克利是谁 |
[16:45] | I’m guessing it’s our real mom. | 我猜她可能是我们的亲生母亲吧 |
[16:47] | And she’s beautiful and sporty. | 而且她又漂亮又擅长运动 |
[16:49] | She was my girlfriend the year before I met your mother. | 她是我在遇到你们老妈之前的女友 |
[16:52] | I can’t believe that. | 我真不敢相信 |
[16:53] | The date I’m remembering wasn’t with your mom. | 我记忆中的那次约会居然是跟她过的 |
[16:57] | What a moron! | 真是个白痴 |
[16:58] | So this love mission was a sham? | 所以这次爱的任务其实是个错误么 |
[17:00] | Hugo, I don’t want it anymore. | 雨果 这烂玩意儿我不要了 |
[17:02] | Take this stupid thing back. | 你拿回去吧 |
[17:03] | Oh, no, Bob, no refunds. | 不好意思 鲍勃 恕不退货 |
[17:08] | Okay, okay, there we go. | 好了好了 这样就对了 |
[17:10] | I guess we’re a little short on women, huh? | 看来我俩都不怎么有女人缘啊 |
[17:12] | Yeah, yeah, work those nubs. | 是啊 是啊 关节那边用点力 |
[17:15] | Ooh, that’s it, right there. | 没错 就是那儿 |
[17:16] | Another hard truth about me… | 再告诉你们一件事 |
[17:18] | Oh, you stupid… | 你个蠢… |
[17:19] | I pepper-sprayed my barber, | 我用胡椒喷雾剂喷了我的理发师 |
[17:21] | but I mean, look at this. | 你看这都剪的是啥 |
[17:23] | Here it goes. | 我来说一个 |
[17:24] | I dress up as Santa every night. | 我每晚都打扮成圣诞老人 |
[17:26] | It’s the only way I can go to sleep. | 只有这样我才能入睡 |
[17:28] | Uh… What, Miss ten-year yeast infection. | 怎样 “十年宫颈炎”小姐 |
[17:31] | See a doctor, why don’t you? | 我劝你去看医生 |
[17:34] | I have a prison pen pal. | 我有一个在监狱的笔友 |
[17:35] | He thinks my name is Michelle. | 他以为我叫米歇尔 |
[17:37] | Technically he’s my fianc? | 按理说他是我的未婚夫 |
[17:38] | I also ran over Vinny Testaverde’s wife. | 我还撞了特斯塔维德的老婆 |
[17:41] | Oh, that’s it! | 我受够了 |
[17:43] | Everyone needs to stop listening to this cruddy duddy right now! | 不准任何人再讲自己的丑事了 |
[17:49] | Too bad, Linda, you just | 真可惜 琳达 |
[17:51] | don’t know anything about dating. | 你根本不懂约会 |
[17:52] | Yes, I do. | 谁说我不懂 |
[17:53] | – Then why is everyone listening to me? – They’re not. | -那为什么大家都听我的 -才没有 |
[17:56] | – They are. – Oh, yeah, well, without this… | -有 -是么 那没了这个 |
[18:00] | …no one’s gonna listen to you anymore, tough guy. | 就没人会听你的了吧 这位硬汉 |
[18:05] | Uh, Lin, I don’t think you can take a police officer’s gun. | 琳 我想你不能抢警察的枪 |
[18:08] | Sure I can. I just did. Look. | 为什么不能 我这不就抢了 看 |
[18:10] | No, I mean, by law. | 不 我是说 那是违法的 |
[18:11] | Do you have any idea what you’ve just done? | 你到底知不知道自己刚刚做了什么 |
[18:14] | No. Kind of. | 不知道 不太清楚 |
[18:17] | Is it bad? | 很糟糕吗 |
[18:18] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[18:20] | Oof, oof, tight. Too tight. | 太紧了 太紧了 |
[18:22] | Shush. One size fits all. Shut up. | 闭嘴 都是均码的 |
[18:24] | – What’s going on? – Mommy’s getting arrested. | -发生什么事了 -妈妈被逮捕了 |
[18:27] | – What? – Whoa-ho-ho, I thought Dad blew it. | -啥 -我还以为只是老爸搞砸了 |
[18:29] | Yeah, well, Mommy blew it real bad here today. | 是啊 妈妈今天也搞砸得很彻底 |
[18:32] | – She blew it. – Oh. What’s going on | -都给她搞砸了 -现在的情况就是 |
[18:34] | is taking an officer’s sidearm is a felony. | 她犯了抢警员武器的大罪 |
[18:36] | Whoa, Mom, you took his gun? | 老妈 你居然抢了她的枪 |
[18:38] | She sure did, Louise. | 她确实抢了 露易丝 |
[18:39] | I just wanted to get control of speed dating. | 我只是想控制下快速约会的局面 |
[18:41] | That does not seem like a thing you would need a gun for. | 控制那样的局面可不需要用到枪 |
[18:44] | Where have you been, Bobby? | 你都去哪儿了 鲍鲍 |
[18:46] | We spent all day helping Dad | 我们花了一整天 |
[18:47] | get you the perfect Valentine’s gift. | 帮老爸给你找最完美的情人节礼物 |
[18:49] | All day? You kids weren’t at school? | 一整天 你们没去学校吗 |
[18:51] | Dad sprung us. | 那是老爸给我们的奖励 |
[18:52] | I wanted to do something special for you today. | 我想在今天为你做点特别的 |
[18:54] | We… we went all over town trying to find this thing | 我们 我们跑了整个小镇 |
[18:56] | from our first Valentine’s Day together. | 去找我们第一个情人节玩过的这个东西 |
[18:58] | – Dad ran a red light. – We went to Chinatown. | -老爸闯红灯了 -我们去唐人街了 |
[19:00] | – And Pickles. – Pickles? | -还有单身汉酒吧 -单身汉酒吧 |
[19:01] | And I spent $500 on it, | 还花500块买了这个 |
[19:03] | but it wasn’t from our first Valentine’s Day together. | 可它并不是我们第一个情人节玩过的东西 |
[19:05] | It was from a Valentine’s Day I spent with Barbara Bunkley. | 是我和芭芭拉·邦克利在情人节玩的东西 |
[19:08] | I remembered it wrong. | 我记错了 |
[19:09] | I’m so sorry, I’m… I’m an idiot. | 对不起 我 我真是个白痴 |
[19:12] | So you’re telling me | 所以你是在告诉我 |
[19:13] | you let the kids play hooky to run all over town | 你让孩子们翘课跑了大半个小镇 |
[19:16] | to hunt down some expensive thing you remembered | 去找一个你错记成我们约会玩过的 |
[19:18] | from a date we didn’t even go on? | 贵得要命的东西 |
[19:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:21] | That… is… | 那 真是 |
[19:23] | so romantic! | 太浪漫了 |
[19:27] | – What? – Oh, Bobby! | -什么 -鲍鲍 |
[19:28] | You went through all that trouble for me. | 你为我这么大费周折 |
[19:30] | This is the best Valentine’s Day ever. | 这是我过的最棒的情人节了 |
[19:32] | Ever! | 最棒的 |
[19:34] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[19:35] | So you came here for speed dating? | 所以你是来参加快速约会的么 |
[19:37] | No. A jewelry store got robbed. | 不是 一家珠宝店被抢了 |
[19:38] | The suspect was spotted in the area. | 在这片辖区发现了劫匪的踪影 |
[19:40] | – But you stayed for speed dating? – Yeah. | -可你留下来参加快速约会了 -是的 |
[19:42] | – You must be hard up for chicks. -Yup. | -你肯定是想马子想疯了 -是又怎样 |
[19:45] | I’m sorry I’m getting arrested on Valentine’s Day. | 我居然在情人节被捕了 对不起 |
[19:47] | Come here. | 来亲一个 |
[19:50] | So, uh… what, | 所以 现在是怎样 |
[19:51] | I’ll-I’ll follow you two down to the station? | 我要跟你们俩去派出所吗 |
[19:53] | Yep. This little lady is going right to… | 没错 这位女士要马上跟我去… |
[19:55] | Shh! Shh! Wait! Shut up! Shut up! | 等下 闭嘴 都闭嘴 |
[19:57] | Be advised. | 请注意 |
[19:57] | Jewelry store suspect spotted at 15th and Grand. | 15大道和格兰德街街口发现嫌犯 |
[20:00] | All right, I’m on my way. You, follow me. | 好 我马上过去 你 跟我去 |
[20:02] | Well, I guess it’s your lucky day. | 今天算你走运 |
[20:03] | – You talking to me? – No, for God’s sake. | -你在跟我说话吗 -不是 我的天 |
[20:06] | I’ll show you how to use the radio | 等你回警局 |
[20:07] | when you get back to the station. | 我得教教你怎么用对讲机 |
[20:10] | It’s so easy to call in a false tip. | 给假情报太容易了 |
[20:12] | Those streets don’t even intersect. | 那两条街根本就不在一起 |
[20:14] | Hi, Tina. | 嗨 蒂娜 |
[20:15] | – Hi, Jimmy, Jr. – You weren’t at school today, | -嗨 小吉米 -你今天没来学校 |
[20:17] | so I brought you your homework. | 我给你带作业来了 |
[20:18] | – Thanks. – And a Valentine’s card. | -谢谢 -还有情人节贺卡 |
[20:24] | Aren’t you gonna open it? | 你不打开看看么 |
[20:28] | “Heart” | 是桃心 |
[20:29] | not “From.” Yes. | 不是”来自于”了 太好了 |
[20:31] | So, see you at school tomorrow. | 那么 明天学校见 |
[20:33] | I’d really “Heart” That. | 我非常”桃心”[乐意] |
[20:35] | Uh, what? | 啥 |
[20:36] | I’d really “Hea…” | 我非常”桃…” |
[20:37] | – I got to get going. – Yeah, me, too. | -我得走了 -好的 我也是 |
[20:39] | So, that, uh, stuff you said earlier, | 那个 关于你之前说的事 |
[20:40] | that’s the worst about you? | 那是你人生中最糟的事么 |
[20:42] | Yup. That’s it. Oh, except for one time… | 没错 是那样 不过还有一次 |
[20:44] | Oh, oh, oh! Don’t say it. | 别说了 |
[20:46] | Here’s my number. | 这是我的电话号码 |
[20:48] | Hey, I made a match! | 我凑成一对咯 |
[20:49] | I bet I screw this up. | 我看我铁定会搞砸 |
[20:56] | *Two people* | *两个人* |
[20:57] | *Together forever* | *永远在一起* |
[20:59] | *Security in life* | *安稳的生活* |
[21:01] | *And someone to love ya* | *有人爱你* |
[21:02] | *Instead of being all alone* | *不再孤单* |
[21:05] | *Such a lonely existence* | *孤独的活着* |
[21:13] | *Two people* | *两个人* |
[21:14] | *together forever* | *永远在一起* |
[21:16] | *Security in life* | *安稳的生活* |
[21:18] | *And someone to love ya* | *有人爱你* |
[21:20] | *Instead of being all alone* | *不再孤单* |
[21:22] | *Such a lonely existence* | *如果要这样孤独的活着* |
[21:24] | *I’d kill myself.* | *我宁愿去死* |
[21:26] | Tough song. | 这歌真心酸 |
[21:27] | It’s talking about us, Mort. | 在唱我们俩呢 莫特 |