时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | So, Bobby, | 鲍鲍 |
[00:29] | I can’t wait to see you and Linda | 我好期待你和琳达能够参加 |
[00:30] | at my Halloween party tonight. | 今晚的万圣节派对 |
[00:31] | I went all out this year. | 我今年花了不少心思呢 |
[00:33] | Uh, actually, I’m taking the kids trick-or-treating tonight, Teddy. | 我今晚要带孩子们玩”不给糖就捣乱” 泰迪 |
[00:36] | So, I probably can’t make it. | 所以可能去不了了 |
[00:37] | Oh. I noticed here that you, uh, | 可你给我的答复是 |
[00:39] | RSVP’d online and you clicked “Maybe.” | “也许吧” |
[00:41] | Right. Uh, that was kind of a soft Maybe. | 是没错 可这”也许”的可能性不太大 |
[00:44] | Maybe means Maybe, Bob. It doesn’t mean | “也许”就是”也许” 鲍勃 不是 |
[00:46] | “I’m too scared to say no.” | “我不好意思直接拒绝” |
[00:47] | Uh, uh… I got 42 Maybes, Bob! | 我收到42条”也许吧” 鲍勃 |
[00:49] | Who can plan for that? | 这谁能想到啊 |
[00:51] | There’s my little candy corns. | 我的宝贝们回来了 |
[00:53] | Ooh. Sad Wolverine. Scary and sad. | 忧郁金刚狼 好吓人 好忧郁 |
[00:57] | I’m Edward Scissor Hands, mom. | 我是剪刀手爱德华 老妈 |
[00:59] | Uh, I’m not sure about you walking around with scissors all night, Louise. | 你整晚拿着剪刀乱跑可不太好 露易丝 |
[01:02] | Why don’t you be Edward Spoon Hands? | 要不你扮成汤匙手爱德华怎么样 |
[01:04] | Get real. It’s Halloween. Not Hallowuss. | 别傻了 今天是万圣节 不是胆小鬼节 |
[01:07] | And Tina’s a Mummy. Sexy. | 蒂娜扮的是木乃伊 好性感哦 |
[01:10] | Last year I was a Mommy. | 去年我扮的是妈妈 |
[01:11] | This year I’m a Mommy Mummy. | 今年我扮的是木乃伊妈妈 |
[01:13] | And I’m single and I’m working two jobs, | 我是单身妈妈 身兼两职 |
[01:14] | and I’m just trying to get back out there. | 正在努力恢复正常生活 |
[01:16] | Tina, you have to put your costume back on the roll tomorrow. | 蒂娜 你明天得把这身装束缠回纸筒上 |
[01:18] | – I’m not losing that much TP. – Okay. | -别给我浪费纸 -好 |
[01:21] | Oh, and Gene looks great, too. | 吉恩看起来也很棒 |
[01:24] | Wait, what are you, hon? | 等等 你扮的是什么 宝贝 |
[01:25] | I’m rapper/ actress Queen Latifah | 说唱歌手兼女演员 奎因·拉蒂法 |
[01:27] | from her U.N.I.T.Y. phase. | 造型来自她的单曲”一心一意” |
[01:28] | Oh, God, so specific and political. I love it. | 主题鲜明 充满政治寓意 我喜欢 |
[01:28] | 由于不满男性主宰打击乐 她为自己取名奎因·拉蒂法[优雅女王] | |
[01:32] | All right, kids, help me close up shop | 好了孩子们 收拾收拾关店 |
[01:34] | and we can all go trick-or-treating. | 然后我们都去参加”不给糖就捣乱” |
[01:35] | Dad, we’ve decided that this year we’d like to go trick-or-treating alone. | 老爸 今年我们想要自己去玩 |
[01:39] | – Alone? – We’re born alone, we die alone, | -自己去 -我们独自降生 独自逝去 |
[01:41] | and in between, we trick or treat alone. | 活着时 我们也要独自”不给糖就捣乱” |
[01:43] | But you kids love trick-or-treating with me. | 可是你们喜欢和我一起玩啊 |
[01:45] | That’s the best part. | 这才是意义所在 |
[01:47] | Yeah, that’s the best part. | 对 这才是意义所在 |
[01:48] | “Yeah, that’s the best part.” | “对 这才是意义所在” |
[01:49] | Shush, shush. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[01:51] | I, I don’t know. I mean, it’s, it’s Halloween. | 我说不好 今天 今天是万圣节 |
[01:53] | You know, things can get a little weird out there. | 外面会有点危险 |
[01:55] | Oh, just let them go, Bobby. Come on. | 让他们自己去玩吧 鲍鲍 好啦 |
[01:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:58] | You can trick or treat by yourselves this year. | 你们今年可以自己去玩”不给糖就捣乱” |
[02:02] | But you stick to our regular route | 但是要走往年的那条路线 |
[02:03] | and I want you home by 9:00. | 并且要在九点之前回家 |
[02:05] | Hooray! You can come to my party. | 太好了 你们可以来参加我的派对了 |
[02:07] | Oh, right, great. | 对哦 太好了 |
[02:13] | I want this to be the sugar high I never come down from. | 今年万圣节我要嗑糖嗑到不省人事 |
[02:18] | Okay, bad start. Bad start. | 好吧 出师不利 出师不利 |
[02:20] | Let’s keep moving. | 去下一家 |
[02:22] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[02:22] | Uh, here’s some oyster crackers. | 这有一些牡蛎饼干 |
[02:24] | Now get out of here. | 赶紧走吧 |
[02:25] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[02:26] | Is it Halloween? | 今天是万圣节吗 |
[02:28] | Here, uh, take some deli numbers. | 给 这是我们店的排队号 |
[02:30] | You’ll be the first in line tomorrow. | 明天你们可以抢先购买熟食 |
[02:32] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[02:33] | Some delicious seaweed candy | 这些好吃的海藻糖 |
[02:34] | from my solo vacation in Singapore. | 是我独自去新加坡旅游带回来的 |
[02:37] | Wrap it up, Charles Dickens. | 我要了 查尔斯·狄更斯 |
[02:38] | You’re not being paid by the word. | 你又不是按照说话字数挣钱的 |
[02:42] | – Bobby. Linda. – Oh! Hi, Teddy. | -鲍鲍 琳达 -你好 泰迪 |
[02:45] | Welcome to my Black & Orange Party. | 欢迎参加我的”黑橙派对” |
[02:47] | Teddy, you really went all out. | 泰迪 你还真是花了不少心思 |
[02:49] | I spray-painted everything this morning. | 我今早把所有东西都喷了遍漆 |
[02:50] | Yeah, it’s uh, a little strong. | 是啊 有点呛人 |
[02:52] | Maybe we should open a window or something. | 开扇窗户吧 |
[02:54] | Yeah, I would, | 我倒是想 |
[02:55] | but they’re painted shut. | 可是窗户刷完漆都打不开了 |
[02:56] | Can I offer you a hard-boiled egg? | 来个煮鸡蛋吧 |
[02:58] | I colored them black and orange with a marker. | 我用记号笔把它们都涂成了黑橙色 |
[03:01] | What was that? | 那是什么呀 |
[03:03] | No need to be scared, everybody. | 大家不必惊慌 |
[03:04] | Just my guinea pig, Francis. | 那是我养的豚鼠 弗兰西斯 |
[03:06] | You can call her Frankie. | 你们可以叫她弗兰奇 |
[03:08] | But just don’t call her Fran. She hates that. | 但千万别叫她弗兰 她讨厌被这么叫 |
[03:10] | What about Francy Pants? | 叫弗兰西内裤怎么样 |
[03:12] | Saint Francis’ pants, huh? | 圣人弗兰西斯的内裤 |
[03:14] | – What’s wrong with you? – What? | -你脑子进水了吗 -怎么了 |
[03:15] | Hey, you’re not wearing a costume, Bob. | 你没穿角色服 鲍勃 |
[03:17] | I just didn’t think I needed to wear a costume. | 我压根也没想穿 |
[03:19] | It’s not a kids party. | 又不是小孩子 |
[03:20] | Hey, everybody, | 所有人请注意 |
[03:21] | – we’ve got a party violation over here. – What are you doing? | -这里有人坏了规矩 -你要干嘛 |
[03:24] | Bob is not wearing a costume. | 鲍勃没穿角色服 |
[03:25] | Mike the mailman’s not wearing a costume. | 邮递员Mike也没穿啊 |
[03:27] | Mike’s a bunny. | Mike扮的是小兔子 |
[03:28] | – He’s not a bunny. – I’m a bunny. | -那不是兔子 -我是兔子 |
[03:30] | You have a cotton ball. | 你安了个棉花球 |
[03:31] | – He has a cotton ball. – On your uniform. | -他安了个棉花球 -在你的制服上 |
[03:33] | It’s a great idea. | 想法很好 |
[03:34] | Now we’re gonna get you to the costume closet. | 我带你去换身衣服吧 |
[03:38] | – We got some sort of Chewbacca. – No. | -类似楚巴卡的角色服 -不要 |
[03:40] | – The sun. – No. | -太阳 -不要 |
[03:42] | – Summer Frankenstein. – That’s not a thing. | -夏日科学怪人 -坚决不要 |
[03:45] | – I think we got a winner here. – No, no, no. | -这件最适合你了 -不不不 |
[03:49] | There, all better. | 你看 好多了吧 |
[03:51] | Now, you don’t look so ridiculous. | 你现在看起来没那么二了 |
[03:53] | I’ll trade you two packets of hot sauce for a fortune cookie. | 我用两包辣酱跟你换一个福饼 |
[03:56] | Throw in some cough drops and you got a deal. | 再给我几块喉糖我就同意 |
[03:58] | Sold. | 成交 |
[03:59] | This town is horrible at Halloween. | 这座小镇一到万圣节就异常恐怖 |
[04:01] | We’re trick-or-treating by ourselves for the first time ever; | 这是我们第一次独立捣乱 |
[04:04] | we need to get some real candy. | 咱们去搞点真正的糖果 |
[04:07] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[04:07] | I know where we can go. | 我知道去哪找 |
[04:09] | We’re going where the rich people live. | 我们去富人区 |
[04:11] | Rich people are better at Halloween. | 有钱人的万圣节档次更高 |
[04:13] | And skin care. | 还有美容护理 |
[04:14] | That’s why we’re going to… | 所以我们要去… |
[04:16] | King’s Head Island. | 皇颅岛 |
[04:21] | Aah, I should have worn more toilet paper. | 我应该多缠些手纸的 |
[04:24] | Okay, uh, okay, I admit it’s a little colder than I thought it would be. | 好吧 我承认这里比我想的要冷一点 |
[04:30] | Aah, I don’t wanna die. | 我可不想死 |
[04:32] | I’m not wearing my good underpants | 我没穿那条优质内裤 |
[04:33] | and I’d be so embarrassed. | 我会难为情的 |
[04:38] | Did it just get ten degrees warmer? | 好像暖和了十来度吧 |
[04:40] | I think that seagull just winked at me. | 那只海鸥对我眨眼呢 |
[04:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:43] | King’s Head Island, nice to meet ya. | 皇颅岛 很高兴见到你 |
[04:45] | Now, l trick or treat ya. | 现在开始不给糖就捣乱 |
[04:53] | Wow, look how clean it is. | 这里好干净啊 |
[04:55] | I could drink from the puddles. | 我都敢喝水坑里的水 |
[04:56] | I’m going to. | 我一定要喝 |
[04:58] | Hey, guys. Sweet ‘tumes. | 伙计们 不错嘛 |
[04:59] | Costumes. | 打扮得不错 |
[05:00] | Edward Scissor Hands, cool. | 剪刀手爱德华 酷 |
[05:02] | Queen Latifah, also cool. | 奎因·拉蒂法 也很酷 |
[05:04] | Finally, somebody gets it. | 可算遇到知音了 |
[05:06] | Toilet paper roll. Nailed it. | 手纸装 简直酷毙了 |
[05:08] | Mummy. | 人家是木乃伊 |
[05:08] | – Hey, I’m Milo. – I’m Ned. | -我是麦洛 -我是奈德 |
[05:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, is that all candy? | 那些都是糖吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah, we already dropped one bag off at home. | 是啊 我们已经拿回家一袋了 |
[05:15] | Now, we’re gonna head down Spencer Street. | 现在我们要去斯宾塞大街 |
[05:17] | That’s where all the good houses are. | 那边都是高级住宅 |
[05:18] | Funny coincidence. | 真是太凑巧了 |
[05:20] | We were also gonna go down Spencer Street. | 我们也要去斯宾塞大街呢 |
[05:22] | Well, great. | 太好了 |
[05:23] | I’m gonna eat like a Queen. | 我要像女王一样吃糖 |
[05:26] | Come on, Lin, Teddy went to the bathroom. | 琳 泰迪去厕所了 |
[05:27] | Now’s our chance. Let’s sneak out of here. | 机会来了 我们赶紧溜吧 |
[05:29] | But you look so cute. | 可是你看起来好可爱啊 |
[05:30] | I wanna spank the cake right out of your face. | 我好想把蛋糕从你嘴里扇出来 |
[05:33] | – Uh, no. – Come on. | -不要 -来嘛 |
[05:37] | Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[05:39] | Somebody stepped on Francis. | 有人踩死了弗兰西斯 |
[05:41] | Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[05:42] | She’s not breathing. She’s not breathing. | 她不喘气了 她不喘气了 |
[05:47] | Live, damn it, live. | 活过来 该死 活过来 |
[05:48] | Teddy, let me try. | 泰迪 让我来 |
[05:50] | I have good lungs. | 我肺活量很大的 |
[05:58] | Somebody do something. | 快来人救救她 |
[05:59] | Mike, do something. | Mike 救救她 |
[06:01] | What do you want me to do? I’m a mailman. | 你要我做什么 我只是个邮递员 |
[06:03] | Aah, Mike’s a mailman! | Mike是个邮递员 |
[06:05] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[06:07] | Come on, move those legs, Francis. | 快 动动你的小腿 弗兰西斯 |
[06:09] | Move those legs. | 动动你的小腿 |
[06:10] | Oh, I saw it. I saw it move. | 我看到了 我看到它动了 |
[06:12] | – She’s alive. – Come on. | -她还活着 -不要死啊 |
[06:13] | Oh, no, she’s dead. | 不 她死了 |
[06:14] | No, she’s dead. | 不 她死了 |
[06:16] | Somebody stepped on Francis. | 有人踩死了弗兰西斯 |
[06:17] | And then did nothing. Nothing! | 却什么都没做 什么都没做 |
[06:20] | Teddy, how do you know someone stepped on her? | 泰迪 你怎么知道她是被踩死的 |
[06:22] | Guinea pigs aren’t flat, | 豚鼠不是扁的 |
[06:24] | they don’t just look like this in the wild. | 它们本来可不是这样的 |
[06:27] | All right, well, uh, we’re gonna go. | 好吧 我们要走了 |
[06:30] | Uh, Lin, get your stuff. | 琳 拿上你的东西 |
[06:31] | – Yup, yup, yup. – Great party. | -好 好 好 -派对很好玩 |
[06:33] | Seriously, I hope that, uh, Francis comes… | 说真的 我希望 弗兰西斯能够… |
[06:36] | is… gets better. | 好起来 |
[06:37] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不行 不许走 |
[06:38] | – What? What? – Nobody’s leaving. | -干嘛干嘛 -谁也不许走 |
[06:40] | The killer is inside this room. | 杀手就在这间屋子里 |
[06:42] | No one leaves until I find him. | 谁也不许走 直到我找到那个男人 |
[06:44] | or her. | 或是女人 |
[06:45] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[06:47] | Whoa, who died? | 谁死了 |
[06:49] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[06:51] | Oh, you kids look great. | 你们好酷啊 |
[06:53] | Here ya go, one for you. Here ya are. | 给 给你一块 给你一块 |
[06:56] | Oh, Africa. | 非洲人 |
[06:58] | Hey, is Bill puking in my bidet again? | 比尔又吐我浴盆里了吗 |
[07:01] | Full bars? | 一整块 |
[07:02] | Full bars? Full bars! | 一整块 一整块 |
[07:04] | She just gave us full-sized chocolate bars. | 她刚刚给了我们一块完整的巧克力 |
[07:07] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[07:08] | Oh, my God, was it an accident?! | 天啊 这是意外吗 |
[07:09] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么事 |
[07:10] | How does this not topple your economy? | 这样你们的经济都没崩溃 |
[07:12] | Everything I knew to be true just went out the window. | 我的三观被彻底颠覆了 |
[07:27] | The Wagners are on vacation in St. Bart’s. | 瓦格纳一家正在圣巴特度假 |
[07:30] | You know what, good for them. | 度假对他们有好处 |
[07:31] | Those Wagners were looking run-down. | 瓦格纳一家总是寒酸兮兮的 |
[07:34] | Please, take one. | 请自取一块 |
[07:37] | What happens when you take two? | 拿两块会怎么样呢 |
[07:39] | Aah, it got me. Help! | 我被咬住了 救命 |
[07:41] | Oh, wait a minute. Nothing happens. | 等等 根本没事嘛 |
[07:43] | I’ll take three. | 我拿三块 |
[07:44] | Thanks, Wagner family. | 谢谢你们 瓦格纳 |
[07:45] | Have fun at church or whatever St. Bart’s is. | 祝在教堂玩好 话说圣巴特是教堂吗 |
[07:48] | Ah, it’s got my hand. Just kidding. | 我的手被咬住了 开玩笑的啦 |
[07:50] | It was funnier when Louise did it. | 露易丝演得要搞笑很多 |
[07:52] | Ma’am, I’m speaking now. | 警官 让我说几句 |
[07:54] | I let you speak. Now let me speak. | 我让你说半天了 你也让我说几句 |
[07:57] | You don’t tell me when to call 911. | 轮不到你告诉我什么时候打911 |
[07:59] | The police aren’t coming. | 警察不来了 |
[08:00] | Looks like I have to do this investigation myself. | 看来我得亲自调查了 |
[08:03] | Teddy, I really don’t think anyone | 泰迪 我真心觉得 |
[08:04] | at your party purposely killed Francis. | 不会有人故意杀死弗兰西斯的 |
[08:07] | Every man is capable of murder if he’s pushed far enough. | 情急之下谁都有可能痛下杀手 |
[08:11] | Even you, Bob. | 甚至是你 鲍勃 |
[08:12] | You’ve been stewing in the corner all night. | 你整晚都在窝在角落里 |
[08:14] | What are you talking about, Teddy? | 你在说什么呢 泰迪 |
[08:15] | You can get a little testy, Bob. | 你有时是挺暴躁的 鲍勃 |
[08:17] | Don’t buy him a V-neck T-shirt, whatever you do. | 千万别给他买V领T恤 |
[08:19] | He goes berserk. | 他会抓狂的 |
[08:20] | You’re not in the clear either, Linda. | 你也不能完全避嫌 琳达 |
[08:22] | You couldn’t share the spotlight with Francis, could you? | 你无法忍受弗兰西斯抢你风头是吧 |
[08:24] | You had to stomp her out. | 所以你把她踩死了 |
[08:25] | Don’t accuse me, Teddy. | 少指控我 泰迪 |
[08:27] | You’re the spouse. | 你是她的配偶 |
[08:28] | It’s always the spouse. | 凶手通常都是配偶 |
[08:30] | Passion of murder passion. | 他们杀人有瘾 |
[08:31] | Teddy, you’re going crazy. | 泰迪 你越来越不靠谱了 |
[08:33] | I mean, you’re kind of ruining your own party. | 你的派对都被你自己毁了 |
[08:35] | Or did Dennis ruin my party | 或者是被丹尼斯毁了 |
[08:37] | by killing Francis. | 因为是你杀了弗兰西斯 |
[08:39] | I didn’t kill your freaking rat. | 我才没杀你那只二逼耗子呢 |
[08:40] | Maybe you didn’t, Dennis. | 也许你不是凶手 丹尼斯 |
[08:42] | But I know you get dirty massages. | 但我知道你有做色情按摩 |
[08:44] | And let’s not forget about Mike the Mailman. | 别忘了还有邮递员Mike |
[08:46] | Me? What about me? | 我 我怎么了 |
[08:47] | It’s your walk. Your menacing walk. | 你的走路姿势 充满威胁的走路姿势 |
[08:50] | Slamming your feet all over town. | 踏得整个小镇砰砰直响 |
[08:51] | Left, right, | 左脚 右脚 |
[08:53] | Kill, kill. | 杀戮 杀戮 |
[08:54] | It’s a limp, Teddy. | 他是跛脚 泰迪 |
[08:55] | You know Mike has uneven legs. | 你明知道Mike的腿不一样长 |
[08:56] | It’s why I wear my special shoes. | 所以我才穿着特制的鞋 |
[08:58] | Don’t you mean murder weapons? | 你是说凶器吧 |
[09:00] | Yeah, you know what? | 我有个主意 |
[09:01] | I actually wanna see everyone’s potential murder weapons. | 我要看下每个人的潜在凶器 |
[09:05] | Yeah, shoes in the chip bowl, now. | 都把鞋放进来 马上 |
[09:07] | Aww, those were good chips. | 那么好的薯条可惜了了 |
[09:09] | Yeah, they were, Linda! | 是很可惜 琳达 |
[09:10] | They were good chips! | 非常非常可惜 |
[09:12] | Okay, guys. | 好啦 伙计们 |
[09:13] | It’s getting pretty late. | 已经很晚了 |
[09:14] | Better get off the streets, huh? | 最好赶快离开这里 |
[09:15] | We’re pushing it a little. | 我们有点贪心了 |
[09:16] | – Uh, don’t you think? – Yeah. | -你觉得呢 -没错 |
[09:18] | What do you mean? We’re just getting started. | 什么意思 我们才刚刚开始 |
[09:20] | There’s a whole other street here full of sugar | 还有好多条街的糖果 |
[09:22] | just waiting to course through our veins. | 等着激高我们的血糖值呢 |
[09:24] | Hell Hunt. | 地狱猎手 |
[09:26] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[09:27] | Yeah, why did you just whisper “Hell Hunt”? | 是啊 你为什么要小声说”地狱猎手” |
[09:30] | You guys don’t know about Hell Hunt? | 你们不知道地狱猎手是什么吗 |
[09:32] | You’re not from Kingshead Island, are you? | 你们不是本地人吧 |
[09:34] | We come from the mainland: America. | 我们来自大陆本土 美国 |
[09:36] | Every Halloween, after all the parents get drunk, | 每年万圣节 在大人们都喝醉之后 |
[09:39] | the teenagers come out and they go freaking crazy. | 大孩子就到处为非作歹 |
[09:43] | They ride around town on their bikes, vandalize stuff, | 他们骑车四处乱逛 肆意破坏 |
[09:45] | and if any little kids are still out, | 如果有小孩子还在外面逗留 |
[09:47] | I heard they, uh… I heard they, uh… | 我听说他们…我听说他们… |
[09:50] | I heard they, uh… | 我听说他们… |
[09:51] | – They, uh… – Say it. | -他们… -有屁快放 |
[09:52] | I heard they shave your head. | 我听说他们会把你剃成光头 |
[09:54] | I heard they throw balloons full of pee. | 我听说他们会猛砸装满尿的气球 |
[09:57] | Three years ago my brother’s friend stayed out too late | 三年前 我哥哥的朋友在外面待到很晚 |
[10:00] | and he came home covered in syrup without any eyebrows. | 结果回家时满身都是糖浆 眉毛也没了 |
[10:03] | Yeah, I don’t know about all this. | 我才不信呢 |
[10:05] | That’s a lot of different stories. | 说什么的都有 |
[10:06] | I like syrup. | 我喜欢糖浆 |
[10:07] | Look, it’s not safe. | 听着 外面非常危险 |
[10:09] | We’ve got to get indoors. | 我们必须待在家里 |
[10:10] | And you guys need to get to the dock. | 你们也最好赶回码头 |
[10:12] | Cool tip, Milo. | 多谢提醒 麦洛 |
[10:13] | Come on, guys. Let’s go get some more candy. | 走吧 我们再去要点糖果 |
[10:15] | – Huh, what was that? – Huh? What? | -什么声音 -什么 |
[10:16] | – Did you hear that? – No. | -你们听到了吗 -没有 |
[10:19] | Hell Hunt! Hide! | 地狱猎手来了 快躲起来 |
[10:21] | Oh, kids, come out and play. | 小朋友 快出来玩吧 |
[10:29] | It’s Hell and Hunt! | 是地狱猎手 |
[10:40] | Hey, Wade Boggs, | 韦德·伯格斯[美国前职棒选手] |
[10:41] | do you like eggs? | 你喜欢蛋蛋不 |
[10:43] | How do you like these eggs?! | 尝尝这些蛋蛋味道如何 |
[10:44] | Ow! I don’t like ’em! | 不怎么样 |
[10:46] | Please don’t cry. Please don’t cry. | 宝宝别哭 宝宝别哭 |
[10:48] | Ah, quick question. | 打扰一下 |
[10:49] | Does anyone here know how to get back to the ferry? | 有谁知道怎么回船上吗 |
[10:55] | Hey, Amanda! | 你好 阿曼达 |
[10:56] | Hey, Bryce. What’s up? | 你好 布莱斯 最近怎么样 |
[10:57] | Oh, not much. | 没什么特别的 |
[10:57] | Just, uh, hanging out with my… budsies. | 就是 跟兄弟们出来 玩玩 |
[11:00] | I remember when I was a sophomore. | 我还记得高二那年的情景 |
[11:02] | Hell Hunt’s so lame. | 地狱猎手的把戏有够二的 |
[11:03] | Yeah. I mean, it’s like… | 是啊 你是想说 |
[11:05] | “Grow up.” Right? | “别幼稚了” 是吧 |
[11:06] | I guess it’s cool you guys are keeping up the tradition, though. | 不过你们还在延续这项传统也挺好的 |
[11:09] | Oh, totally. Yeah, Hell Hunt’s the best. | 必须的 地狱猎手屌着呢 |
[11:12] | So are you. | 你也不错 |
[11:13] | – What? – Um, that’s your car. | -啥 -我是说你的车 |
[11:15] | That you’re driving? That’s your car that you drive? | 你在开吗 你在开这辆车吗 |
[11:16] | This guy is dying out there. | 那位老兄快不行了 |
[11:18] | He just needs to be himsef. | 他只需要做自己 |
[11:19] | Oh, no. He should pretend to be someone else. | 不 他应该装成别人 |
[11:22] | – What the freak was that? – What? | -谁在那儿 -什么 |
[11:23] | I thought I heard something. | 我好像听到什么声音 |
[11:25] | I got 20-20 hearing. Anyway, | 是我幻听了 我是想说 |
[11:26] | you should cruise by my lacrosse game. | 你可以来看我的曲棍球比赛 |
[11:28] | – No, thanks! Bye! – Bye. | -不了 谢谢回见 -再见 |
[11:31] | There’s one! Geesh! | 发现目标 砸死你 |
[11:36] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[11:38] | – Where are we? – I think it’s a country club. | -这是哪儿 -可能是个乡村俱乐部 |
[11:41] | It’s like a huge miniature golf course. | 很像一座大型高尔夫球场模型 |
[11:43] | The windmills are gonna be enormous. | 这儿的风车肯定大得出奇 |
[11:45] | Look. I see a light. | 看 那儿有光 |
[11:46] | Maybe that’s the docks! | 没准那边就是码头 |
[11:50] | Tennis courts? | 网球场 |
[11:52] | I don’t think those kids are playing tennis. | 我看他们不像在打网球 |
[11:54] | Or they’re playing it very wrong. | 或者是打球方式严重有误 |
[11:58] | Ah, they all kind of fit. | 全都对得上 |
[12:00] | Like she got stomped a couple of times. | 就好像她被踩了好多次 |
[12:02] | Can I have my shoes back now? | 能把鞋还给我了吗 |
[12:04] | I’m the only one here with uneven legs. | 我是这里唯一一个一腿长一腿短的人 |
[12:06] | Quit milking that leg, Wobbles. | 别老踩棉花 沃布斯[你个瘸子] |
[12:07] | Whoa, that’s not funny, Teddy. | 这不好笑 泰迪 |
[12:09] | It’s okay. It’s my last name. | 没关系 我就姓这个 |
[12:10] | -Fine, you can have your left one back! – Thank you. | -好吧 左边的还给你 -谢谢 |
[12:12] | Maybe we should ask Francis who killed her? | 也许我们应该问问弗兰西斯谁是凶手 |
[12:15] | Are you mocking me, Gretchen? | 你在开玩笑吗 格雷琴 |
[12:17] | No. I’m a medium, Teddy. | 不 我是灵媒 泰迪 |
[12:18] | I can talk to dead animals. | 我可以和死去的动物对话 |
[12:20] | Mort, your toupee says hi. | 莫特 你的假发跟你问好 |
[12:23] | Good joke! | 好好笑 |
[12:24] | She’s pretending I wear a toupee. So funny. | 她在假装我戴着假发 真好笑 |
[12:27] | Okay, we’re leaving now. | 好了 我们要走了 |
[12:29] | Maybe I can still catch up with the kids. | 没准还能跟孩子们一起闹会儿 |
[12:31] | But Gretchen’s onto something. | 可是格雷琴正在想办法呢 |
[12:33] | Lin, she’s just drunk. | 琳 她那是耍酒疯 |
[12:34] | Let’s go before she asks us for a ride home. | 趁她没提出搭便车之前我们赶紧走 |
[12:40] | Bobby! Psst. Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! | 鲍鲍 等等等等 |
[12:42] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[12:43] | – You have fur on the back of your costume, Bob. – What? | -你的衣服后面有毛 鲍勃 -啥 |
[12:46] | And tiny little scratch marks. Oh, God! | 还有小爪子的抓痕 天呐 |
[12:48] | Oh, God. I ki… | 我的天 是我… |
[12:50] | …killed Francis. | 是我杀了弗兰西斯 |
[12:55] | – Psst! Milo?! – I’m so glad you guys are here. | -麦洛 -看到你们真是太好了 |
[12:58] | They’re gonna pee-balloon us any minute now. | 他们随时都会朝我们扔”尿气球” |
[13:00] | Oh, yeah, we’re glad we’re here, too. | 我们也很高兴见到你们 |
[13:02] | So, uh yeah, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:03] | Oh, this just came to mind. | 我突然想知道 |
[13:05] | How do you get to the ferry? | 你们都去哪坐船来着 |
[13:06] | Oh, ah, okay, just follow this road down the hill | 是这样 顺着这条路下山 |
[13:09] | and turn right at the stop sign. | 在”停”的标牌那儿右转 |
[13:11] | Now help us break out of here! | 现在快救我们出去吧 |
[13:13] | There’s kids loose! | 有人跑了 |
[13:14] | Let’s get ’em! | 快追 |
[13:15] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[13:19] | You’re in trouble! | 你们有麻烦了 |
[13:21] | – Get it?! – Yes! | -知道吗 -知道 |
[13:23] | You can’t outrun number one! | 你们跑不掉的 |
[13:24] | Yes, we can! | 我们能 |
[13:28] | Three, please. | 三张 谢谢 |
[13:29] | Let’s get off this godforsaken island | 赶紧离开这座破岛 |
[13:31] | and back to the armpit we call home. | 回到我们的小窝吧 |
[13:34] | I can’t wait to be back in my own house, | 我好想回到自己的家 |
[13:35] | in my own pajamas, in my own Dutch Oven. | 穿上自己的睡衣 钻到放满自己臭屁的被窝 |
[13:37] | So long, island! | 别了 破岛 |
[13:42] | Oh, those kids are really getting it. | 那些孩子真是疯狂 |
[13:44] | I remember Hell Hunt. | 我还记得地狱猎手 |
[13:45] | Still can’t stand the sight of eggs. | 现在看到鸡蛋还会害怕 |
[13:47] | Won’t eat ’em, won’t touch ’em. | 也不吃 也不碰 |
[13:48] | What about a nice egg salad? | 来盘美味的鸡蛋沙拉吧 |
[13:50] | No more egg talk! | 不要提鸡蛋了 |
[13:51] | Yes, more egg talk! | 就说 就提鸡蛋 |
[13:53] | Eggs! | 鸡蛋 |
[13:53] | Let’s go, Gene! | 走吧 吉恩 |
[13:57] | Tina, come on! | 蒂娜 走啊 |
[13:58] | But Milo and Ned are back there, and they need us. | 可麦洛和奈德还在那儿呢 他们需要我们 |
[14:03] | Do they, though? | 是吗 |
[14:04] | Tina, this isn’t our fight! | 蒂娜 这不关我们的事 |
[14:06] | Do you really want to stay here and get pee-ballooned? | 你真想留在这里被”尿气球”砸吗 |
[14:09] | Yeah. I can pee on myself. | 我可以尿在自己身上 |
[14:10] | I don’t need any handouts. | 我不接受嗟来之尿 |
[14:12] | Listen, this town gave us the best candy we’ve ever seen. | 这座小镇给了我们前所未有的美味糖果 |
[14:15] | We owe it to them to go back. | 我们欠了人情 我们必须回去 |
[14:17] | Great. Now my candy tastes like guilt! | 没错 现在这巧克力都有一股内疚味了 |
[14:19] | Aah! Fine! | 那好吧 |
[14:21] | We’ll go back and save Milo and what’s-his-face, | 我们去救麦洛和那个谁 |
[14:25] | – but I get to slap Gene. – That’s fair. | -条件是我要扇下吉恩 -非常公平 |
[14:28] | Aah! I banish you from the land of Latifah! | 我宣布将你逐出拉蒂法国度 |
[14:35] | Okay, so all we have to do is sneak up to the tennis courts, | 好了 我们要做的就是潜到网球场 |
[14:38] | take out the guy guarding the gate, | 拿下看门的那个 |
[14:39] | fight off four teenagers and free the kids. | 撂倒四个小青年 然后救出孩子们 |
[14:42] | I zoned out. Say that again. | 我走神了 再说一遍 |
[14:44] | We just need some kind of distraction. | 我们来个声东击西 |
[14:49] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[14:50] | I’m just stopping to get gum and some t-pons. | 我先买些口香糖和卫生棉 |
[14:55] | Distraction located. | 目标锁定 |
[14:57] | – All right, who wants the first pee balloon? You? – No. | -好了 谁想第一个来 你吗 -不要 |
[15:00] | – You? – No. | -你吗 -不要 |
[15:02] | And… send. | 好了 发送 |
[15:06] | Hell, yeah. I just got a text from Amanda. | 天啊 我收到阿曼达的短信了 |
[15:09] | “Pool party at the Wagner house with me and the girls.” | “快来瓦格纳家和我们一起参加泳池派对吧” |
[15:13] | What? That’s awesome! | 真的吗 酷毙了 |
[15:14] | Ugh. It’s kind of cold to go pool hopping. | 现在游泳好像有点冷 |
[15:18] | “The Wagner’s pool is not cold.” | “瓦格纳家的泳池不冷” |
[15:20] | That’s weird. Okay, let’s go! | 有点奇怪 好吧 我们走 |
[15:22] | – What about Hell Hunt? – Are you crazy? | -那还玩地狱猎手吗 -你疯了吗 |
[15:24] | These girls are seniors. | 她们可是高三的 |
[15:26] | I heard Amanda’s got a belly button ring. | 我听说阿曼达打了脐环 |
[15:28] | Well, I heard she can tie a cherry stem with her butt! | 我还听说她能用屁股把樱桃梗打成结 |
[15:30] | I heard she has two special order bras! | 我还听说她的胸罩要特别订做 |
[15:33] | This thing is like a remote control. | 这玩意就像遥控器一样 |
[15:35] | They’ll do whatever I say. | 我说什么他们就做什么 |
[15:36] | Tell them to push their butts together. | 叫他们把屁股挤在一起 |
[15:38] | Give them French accents. | 给他们调成法国口音 |
[15:39] | She says hurry. | 她让我们快点 |
[15:40] | And that we’re really cute when we hurry. | 还说我们着急的时候最可爱 |
[15:42] | Hey, get all your farts out now before we get there. | 去之前先把该放的屁放完 |
[15:52] | Help! Help! Let us out of here! Help! | 救命 救命 救我们出去 救命 |
[15:56] | Queen Latifah, give me strength! | 奎因·拉蒂法 赐我力量吧 |
[16:03] | Thanks, guys. | 太感谢了 朋友们 |
[16:05] | Oh, oh, thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[16:06] | I’m not a big fan of pee, right, Ned? | 我实在不喜欢尿 是吧 奈德 |
[16:09] | Well, we’ve got a boat to catch. | 我们还要赶船呢 |
[16:11] | Hold on. I’m not done with this yet. | 等等 我还没玩够呢 |
[16:16] | These teens messed with the wrong kids. Us. | 这些小鬼惹错人了 惹到我们了 |
[16:20] | “Sorry we are late.” | “抱歉我们晚了” |
[16:22] | “We are getting our boobs ready.” | “奶子已经就位” |
[16:24] | “You boys go skinny dipping.” | “你们先脱光下水吧” |
[16:26] | “See you soon to skinny dip.” | “我们泳池坦诚相见” |
[16:28] | All right, let’s pop off our pants. | 好咧 脱裤子吧 |
[16:33] | There’s a lot of carrots in that stew. | 汤里好多胡萝卜啊 |
[16:35] | This is awesome! We’re skinny dipping! | 太棒了 我们在裸泳耶 |
[16:37] | It’s gonna be even better with girls, I bet! | 我敢说要是和妹子在一起感觉会更棒 |
[16:39] | Okay, let’s get to the ferry. | 好了 我们去坐船吧 |
[16:41] | This candy’s not gonna eat itself. | 我们还有好多糖果呢 |
[16:43] | We should steal their clothes and throw them in the ocean. | 我们应该偷走他们的衣服 扔到海里 |
[16:45] | Or we could take pictures of them, | 或者可以拍下照片 |
[16:47] | and then later, we can look at them. | 日后慢慢欣赏 |
[16:48] | That would show them! | 这样他们就曝光了 |
[16:49] | Fine, I’m gonna get started. | 好了 我要开动了 |
[16:51] | Chocolate, caramel, lollipop, hot sauce. | 巧克力 焦糖 棒棒糖 辣酱 |
[16:54] | Yes! That’s it! | 好 我有主意了 |
[16:55] | Let’s put hot sauce in their underwear! | 我们把辣酱挤在他们内裤上 |
[16:57] | Does that even do anything? | 那会有什么效果吗 |
[16:59] | Yeah, if there’s one thing a wiener hates, it’s hot sauce. | 小鸡鸡最讨厌的 就是辣酱 |
[17:02] | I learned that the hard way. | 我深有感触 |
[17:03] | Taco on the toilet. | 厕所玉米卷大餐 |
[17:05] | Why doesn’t everybody do this? | 怎么就没人这么做呢 |
[17:08] | 11 years old and still learning every day. | 11年来每天仍要温习一遍 |
[17:12] | And that’s amazing grace. | 愿你安息 |
[17:19] | Who would like to pay tribute to Francis? Mike? | 谁还想给弗兰西斯致敬 Mike |
[17:22] | Every time I delivered mail to Teddy, | 我每次给泰迪送信 |
[17:24] | Francis greeted me with a friendly… | 弗兰西斯都会… |
[17:29] | Something like that. | 这样欢迎我 |
[17:30] | What do I do? Teddy’s gonna kill me for killing Francis. | 怎么办 泰迪会因为我杀了弗兰西斯而杀了我的 |
[17:32] | You got to tell him. | 你必须告诉他 |
[17:34] | A guinea pig. What is it? | 豚鼠 是啥 |
[17:36] | Anyway, I’m Dennis. | 不重要 我是丹尼斯 |
[17:38] | Thank you guys. That was beautiful. | 谢谢你们 你们真好 |
[17:40] | Bob, do you want to say anything? | 鲍勃 你想说点什么吗 |
[17:41] | Yes. Uh, Francis was a great animal. | 好的 弗兰西斯是一只伟大的动物 |
[17:45] | She went through her life with such poise… | 她淡看人间世事 |
[17:49] | I can’t do this. Teddy, I killed Francis. | 我做不到 泰迪 是我杀了弗兰西斯 |
[17:52] | – What?! – I didn’t even know I did it! | -什么 -我当时都没注意到 |
[17:54] | I couldn’t feel her underneath this stupid fat suit | 我穿着这身傻屄服根衣本感觉不到她在下面 |
[17:57] | that you made me wear! | 都是你逼我穿的 |
[18:00] | Oh! Oh, God. | 我去 |
[18:04] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:06] | You could have been Summer Frankenstein. | 你这个自作孽不可活的混蛋 |
[18:08] | Summer Frankenstein wasn’t good enough for you. | 夏日科学怪人都没你狠毒 |
[18:11] | I’m really sorry, Teddy. | 我真的很抱歉 泰迪 |
[18:12] | She gave me the best 14 years of my life. | 她陪我度过了人生中最美好的14年 |
[18:15] | Wait. She was 14 years old? | 等下 她有14岁了吗 |
[18:16] | How long do they usually live? | 它们通常能活多久 |
[18:18] | I don’t know. Three to five years. | 不知道 三到五年吧 |
[18:20] | Uh, she was 154 in guinea pig years. | 按豚鼠的时间来算 她都154岁了 |
[18:23] | Uh, you probably shouldn’t have painted her black and orange, man. | 或许你不该把她染成黑橙色的 朋友 |
[18:26] | Yeah, she got real dizzy. | 是啊 她当时就迷糊了 |
[18:27] | She kept trying to eat her paw. | 一直在啃自己的爪子 |
[18:29] | Wait. Why would you spray-paint your guinea pig, Teddy? | 等等 你为什么要给豚鼠染色 泰迪 |
[18:31] | For the party, ’cause it went with everything. | 为了派对啊 这样才跟主题相配嘛 |
[18:34] | I know… Lin, I know that. | 我知道 琳 这我知道 |
[18:35] | But why, Teddy, would you do that? | 可是泰迪 你干嘛非要这样做 |
[18:37] | It’s pretty stupid. | 你这问题真白痴 |
[18:38] | I got caught up in the party. | 我被派对搞昏了头 |
[18:41] | Okay, Bob. We both killed her. | 好吧 鲍勃 是我们一起杀死了她 |
[18:43] | Fair enough. | 扯平了 |
[18:43] | Well, now I can get a ferret. | 现在我可以养白鼬了 |
[18:46] | Anyway, thanks for coming, everybody. | 无论如何 感谢大家的光临 |
[18:47] | Sorry I called you all murderers. | 很抱歉我说你们是杀人凶手 |
[18:49] | If anyone wants me to burn them a copy of this spooky sounds CD, | 如果谁想复刻这个幽灵音效 |
[18:52] | just let me know. | 尽管开口就是 |
[18:55] | They’re not coming. I’m getting pruney. | 她们不会来了 我都快泡软了 |
[18:57] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[18:58] | Chill out with your dills out, man. | 冷静冷静 备好鸡鸡 兄弟 |
[19:00] | Don’t be lame. I’ll call her. | 别扫兴嘛 我打电话给她 |
[19:03] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[19:07] | Bye! | 回见 |
[19:11] | I should have just taken one! | 我应该只拿一块的 |
[19:13] | Those full bars are weighing me down! | 这些大块巧克力太重了 |
[19:20] | No! | 不 |
[19:23] | Louise? | 露易丝 |
[19:24] | How many pairs of underwear did you hot sauced? | 你给几条内裤挤了辣酱 |
[19:26] | Only one of them… wore underwear! | 就一个人…穿了内裤 |
[19:32] | Oh, you are dead! | 你们死定了 |
[19:34] | My baby! | 我的宝宝 |
[19:37] | Come here! | 给我过来 |
[19:40] | Our pee! Ew! | 我们的尿 好骚 |
[19:43] | And so, | 就这样 |
[19:44] | the hell hunters become… | 地狱猎手反而… |
[19:45] | the ones who are being hell-huntered. | 变成了我们的猎物 |
[19:48] | – Well put. – Thanks, guys. | -说得好 -谢了 各位 |
[19:50] | Mess ’em up! | 搞死他们 |
[19:51] | Bye, Milo. | 再见 麦洛 |
[19:52] | Bye, Milo’s friend. | 再见 麦洛的朋友 |
[19:53] | We’ll probably come back next Halloween. | 也许下个万圣节我们还会再来 |
[19:55] | No, we won’t! | 不可能 |
[19:56] | – Yes! – No! | -会 -不会 |
[19:59] | Ooh. Gross. Have you guys seen my phone? | 真恶心 你们看到我的手机了吗 |
[20:02] | Geesh! Uh, actually some kid… Ow! | 是被一群小屁孩… |
[20:03] | – I’m getting hit with… – Ugh, forget it. Bye. | -我被打… -算了 再见 |
[20:14] | Ooh, so close! | 就差一点 |
[20:18] | Ugh! No fair. | 不公平 |
[20:19] | I lost all my full bars. | 我的大块巧克力都丢了 |
[20:21] | You can lick my wrappers. | 你可以舔我的包装纸 |
[20:22] | Or I can eat your wrappers! | 或者吃你的包装纸 |
[20:24] | Nothing will ever replace my baby, | 什么也替代不了我的宝宝 |
[20:26] | but these full bars are coming pretty close. | 不过这些大块巧克力也差不多了 |
[20:29] | There’s my little cavities! | 我的小蛀牙们 |
[20:30] | Yeah, how was your first Halloween without me? | 第一个没有我陪的万圣节 感觉如何 |
[20:33] | Pretty boring, I bet. | 我敢说一定很无聊 |
[20:36] | Your father killed a guinea pig! | 你们老爸杀死了一只豚鼠 |
[20:37] | – He squashed it with… – Lin! | -他把它压… -琳 |
[20:38] | Oh, tell us about that! | 快给我们说说 |
[20:40] | Was it in self-defense? | 是正当防卫吗 |
[20:41] | Did he disrespect your woman? | 它对你的女人无礼了吗 |
[20:42] | No. I just… rolled on to him. | 没有 我只是在它身上滚了几下 |
[20:46] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[20:48] | – It was a dark and spooky night. – I knew it! | -那是一个月黑风高的夜晚 -我就知道 |