时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 开心汉堡店 | |
[00:19] | I got a visual lock on sandwiches. | 我死盯着三明治呢 |
[00:22] | Where? One o’clock. | 在哪儿 一点钟方向 |
[00:23] | One o’clock. But I’m hungry now! | 要等到一点吗 我正饿着呢 |
[00:25] | Are they ice cream, or regular? | 他们卖的是雪糕 还是平常的小吃 |
[00:27] | Both. Whoa. | 两者都有 哇 |
[00:28] | Keep it in your pants, guys. | 掖着点吧 伙计们 |
[00:30] | Psst. Here comes your father. | 喂 你们老爸来了 |
[00:32] | Nice try. I saw you looking. | 很好 我看到你们偷看了 |
[00:34] | Mom says it’s okay to look. | 妈妈说可以看的 |
[00:35] | Yeah, we’re married, not buried! | 对呀 结婚不代表进坟墓 |
[00:37] | Look, I know you kids are excited about the food trucks | 好吧 孩子们 我知道你们看到零食车很兴奋 |
[00:40] | that are stealing our business and bankrupting us. | 但是它们正盗走我们的生意 令我们破产 |
[00:41] | I’m excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[00:43] | What’s so great about getting food from a truck? | 从零食车那儿买东西吃有什么了不得的 |
[00:44] | There’s no sitting area. There’s no bathroom. | 既没就餐区又没卫生间 |
[00:46] | There’s long lines. | 还得排长龙 |
[00:47] | Who eats like that? Animals eat like that. | 谁吃东西这个模样呀 动物才这样吃东西 |
[00:50] | I don’t know, Bob, I think it’s nice. | 我不知道 Bob 我觉得很好呀 |
[00:52] | It’s like camping. | 就像露营一样 |
[00:53] | Except without all that awful nature. | 除了它盗生意的可怕本质 |
[00:55] | It’s just a trend, Lin, | 这不过是一个潮流 Lin |
[00:57] | and anyway, say good-bye to the trucks, kids. | 不管怎样 跟这些零食车说再见吧 孩子们 |
[00:59] | Because tomorrow we are taking back the street. | 因为明天我们要把这条街抢回来 |
[01:02] | And taking back the night! | 晚上也要抢回来 |
[01:03] | Respect for women! | 尊重妇女 |
[01:04] | My body, my rules! | 我的身体我做主 |
[01:06] | 第二天 | |
[01:12] | Okay, we’re gonna block all the spots | 好 我们要把餐厅前 |
[01:13] | in front of the restaurant. | 所有的停车点都堵起来 |
[01:15] | You ready? Go! | 准备好了吗 走吧 |
[01:28] | Go away! This street’s haunted. | 走开呀 这条街闹鬼 |
[01:30] | Bobby, they’re everywhere. We’re outnumbered. | Bobby 他们无处不在 比我们多多啦 |
[01:32] | I told you we should’ve had more children! | 我早说过你该多生几个孩子 |
[01:34] | I’m just gonna let you tire yourself out. | 我要让你累得走不动 |
[01:37] | Gene, stop. This was a terrible idea. | 停下来 Gene 这主意糟糕透了 |
[01:39] | Plan B, Dad! I’m slashing tires! | B计划吧 老爸 我来玩轮胎戳戳乐 |
[01:41] | No! Then they’ll never leave. | 不行 他们绝不会走的 |
[01:43] | I’ll poison the tires. | 我来给那些轮胎下毒 |
[01:44] | Come on, you can’t park here! | 喂 你不能在这里停车 |
[01:48] | Oh, my God. Randy? | 噢 上帝呀 Randy |
[01:49] | It’s the documentarian | 那个讨厌爸爸 |
[01:51] | who hates Dad and puts wigs on cows. | 并将假发戴在牛头上的制片人来了 |
[01:52] | Werner Herzog? | 是沃纳・赫尔佐格吗 |
[01:54] | Oh, hello, Bob! | 嗨 Bob |
[01:55] | I forgot you lived-slash-worked here. | 我都忘了你吃住并工作在这里了 |
[01:57] | Well, I do. And you’re blocking my restaurant | 我的确是 你和你那可笑的零食车 |
[01:59] | with your ridiculous food truck. | 堵住我的餐馆了 |
[02:01] | Ode to Soy? | 豆之颂 |
[02:03] | I’m soy excited that you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢它 |
[02:05] | I don’t. What are you doing here? | 我不喜欢 你在这干嘛呀 |
[02:06] | Are you making another documentary? | 你要搞另一个记录片是吧 |
[02:08] | No. Filmmaking was just a hobbytunity for me. | 不是 制片只是我其中一个兴趣 |
[02:11] | And now you own a food truck? How can you afford this? | 你现在有一辆零食车 你怎么买得起 |
[02:13] | Hmm… I have my ways, Bob. | 呃 我自有办法 Bob |
[02:15] | One of those ways is that I have inheritance from my grandfather. | 其中一个是从我祖父那儿继承一笔钱 |
[02:18] | You’ll be able to read all about | 你们可以从我的Blook那里 |
[02:20] | my food trucking journey in my Blook. | 读到我零食车之旅的所有故事 |
[02:21] | What’s a “Blook”? | Blook是什么 |
[02:23] | A blonde cook. Blooks have more fun. | – 一个金发厨师 – Blooks会更有趣 |
[02:25] | No. It’s a blog I’m writing that I’m turning into a book. | 不是 是我写的博客 我要将它集结出版 |
[02:27] | And then probably a bloovie. | 迟点很可能拍成视频就叫bloovie |
[02:28] | You-you can’t take two words | 你不能将两个单词混在一起 |
[02:30] | and make them into one stupider word, Randy. | 令它们变成一个白痴的词 Randy |
[02:32] | Well, Bob, now you’re not invited to the blemiere. Aww. | 那么 Bob 我肯定不会邀请你来发布会了 |
[02:35] | Well, good luck with your terrible vegan food. | 好吧 祝你那糟糕的素食食品好运 |
[02:37] | Oh, thanks, Bob. Good luck with your terrible life. | 噢 谢了Bob 祝你可悲的生活好运 |
[02:39] | Good luck with your stupid walk. I hate the way you walk. | 祝你那弱智的走路样子好运 我讨厌你走路的样子 |
[02:41] | Oh, good luck with wearing that face all over the world. | 哦 祝你顶着这张大众脸好运 |
[02:43] | Good luck with your ble… your blemishy face. | 祝你那张破 破脸好运 |
[02:46] | My what? B… B… B-wha? Good luck with your speech therapy. | 我的什么 破 破 破什么 祝你的语言矫治好运 |
[02:48] | See, this is what I mean… | 瞧 这就是我想说的 |
[02:50] | idiots in trucks selling food to idiots on the sidewalk. | 车里头的白痴卖东西给路旁的白痴 |
[02:54] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I want it! | 噢 上帝呀 噢 上帝 上帝呀 我想要 |
[02:56] | Oh, Genghis Flan! | 呀 根格斯果馅饼来了 |
[02:58] | I think I saw pizza straws! | 我想我看到了批萨条 |
[02:59] | Oooh, Ain’t Muffin To It! Yay! | 哦 松饼一下 耶 |
[03:01] | Se Bob? | 看到没有Bob |
[03:02] | Look around… food trucks are the future. | 看看周围 零食车是未来 |
[03:04] | No, they’re a trend. | 不 它们只是一时的潮流 |
[03:05] | Yes, the trend of the future. | 不 是未来的趋势 |
[03:07] | Well, maybe I’ll just get my own food truck, Randy, | 好吧 或许我要弄一台自己的零食车 Randy |
[03:10] | – and park it right out front here. – You should! | – 然后就让它停在这儿 – 你应该这样 |
[03:12] | Maybe I will! You seriously should! | 或许我该这样 你确实该这样 |
[03:14] | It’s a good idea! | 这是个好主意 |
[03:15] | Then if it’s a good idea, I’m going to do it! | 它要是个好主意 我就这样做 |
[03:17] | Well, I hope that you do, because it is a good idea! | 我希望你这样做 因为这是个好主意 |
[03:19] | Well, do you seriously think it’s a good idea?! | 你真觉得这是个好主意 |
[03:21] | Yes, I do! That’s what I’m trying to tell you! | 我确实这样觉得 这正是我想告诉你的 |
[03:23] | Well, then, I will do it! | 好吧 那么我会这么做的 |
[03:24] | All right, I’m glad you took my advice! | 很好 我很高兴你听我的建议 |
[03:26] | Well, I’m not mad at you anymore! | 好吧 我不生你的气了 |
[03:27] | I’m not mad at you in the first place! | 我本来就没生你的气 |
[03:29] | Cause if you think it’s a good idea, I should get a food truck! | 鉴于你认为是好主意 我也该弄一辆零食车 |
[03:32] | Bob, I’m just mirroring your energy! | Bob 我只是在反射你的怒火 |
[03:34] | Fine. I’m… my point is I’m a cook. | 好吧 我只是认为 我是个厨师 |
[03:35] | I could do it. Right? Okay. Yes. | – 我能这么做 对吗 – 好吧 是的 |
[03:38] | I think it’s a good idea. | 我想这是个好主意 |
[03:39] | Thank you. What happened there? | 谢谢 这是怎么了 |
[03:41] | Bob’s Burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[03:44] | Lin, I did it. Did what? | – Lin我做到了 – 做到什么 |
[03:45] | Look out in the street. I’m fighting back. | 看看街上 我要反击了 |
[03:47] | I’m looking. I’m not seeing anything. | 我在看 什么也没看到 |
[03:49] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[03:50] | Just pull the cord and come to the window. | 拉着电话线到窗边去吧 |
[03:53] | What? Nothing’s there. Okay, switch to the cordless. | – 什么 什么都没有 – 好吧 换上无线电话 |
[03:56] | It broke. Eh… Never mind. Just come outside. | – 它坏了 – 好吧 算了 你到外面来 |
[03:59] | Gotta go. What do you mean, you have to go? | – 该走了 – 你什么意思 你要走啦 |
[04:01] | You don’t have to say “Gotta go,” I’m on the phone with you. | 你不用说“该走了”的 我在跟你讲电话呢 |
[04:03] | I said come outside. What do you mean, “Gotta go”? | 我说到外面来 你说“该走了”是什么意思 |
[04:04] | I’m nerv… You’re making me nervous. | 我 你害得我很紧张 |
[04:06] | Just come outside. Gotta go. | 到外面来就好 该走了 |
[04:09] | Ta-dah! Ahhh. | – 噔噔 – 哈哈 |
[04:11] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[04:13] | I bought a food truck. I’m gonna show ’em, Lin! | 我买了一辆零食车 我要炫给他们看 |
[04:15] | I’m gonna show ’em all! | 我要炫给所有人看 |
[04:17] | Don’t, don’t breathe that. | 不 不要吸进去 |
[04:20] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 我确定它是好的 |
[04:23] | Bobby, you bought a food truck? How can we afford this? | Bobby 你买了一辆零食车 我们怎么付得起呀 |
[04:26] | We can’t. Really. | 说真的 我们不能 |
[04:28] | I had to dip into Gene’s college fund. | 我用了Gene上大学的钱 |
[04:30] | Nah, I probably won’t be needing it. | 无所谓 我也许都不需要 |
[04:32] | But what about all that stuff you said | 可是你之前不是说过 |
[04:33] | about not giving in to trends? | 绝不随大流的么 |
[04:35] | We’re selling out! Yeah! | 我们的东西可以卖出去了 耶 |
[04:36] | Gene, we’re not selling out. | Gene 我们不是卖东西 |
[04:38] | We’re gonna steal customers from our own restaurant. | 我们是将自己餐馆的客人偷走了 |
[04:40] | We’ll never see it coming. | 这事可能性不大 |
[04:42] | This truck needs a makeover. | 这车得好好打扮一下 |
[04:43] | Makeover, ooh! | 打扮 哇 |
[04:45] | We’re gonna turn this whore into a Pretty Woman! | 我们要将这妓女变成一个俏佳人 |
[04:48] | Big mistake! Big! | 大错特错 |
[04:49] | I love that part. When she does that. | 我喜欢那部分 当她这么做的时候 |
[04:51] | She goes in the store. | 她走进一家商铺 |
[04:56] | Bob, you’re not gonna close the restaurant, are you? | Bob 你不会将餐馆关了吧 会吗 |
[04:58] | Now that you’re a hotshot food truck guy? | 你现在是个零食车的能手了 |
[05:00] | I’m not a food truck guy, Teddy. | 我不是零食车能手 Teddy |
[05:02] | Besides, I can’t afford to close the restaurant. | 而且 我的餐馆可关不起 |
[05:04] | I’m just stealing my customers back. | 我只是要将我的顾客偷回来 |
[05:05] | I… You don’t have to steal me back. | 我 你不需要偷我回来了 |
[05:07] | I never buy anything off a truck except stereos and stamps. | 我绝不从车里买东西 除了音响和邮票 |
[05:11] | Love that stamp truck. | 我喜欢那邮票车 |
[05:12] | TINA : Bob’s one to Bob’s two. | Bob一号呼叫Bob二号 |
[05:14] | Tina, use our code names! | Tina 用我们的代号 |
[05:16] | Oh, sorry. Black Beauty to Music Man and The Godfather. | 噢 不好意思 黑美人呼叫音乐人和教父 |
[05:18] | What’s your 20? Over. | 你那边怎样 完毕 |
[05:20] | We’re in the wheelbarrow with Back-hair and The Jackal. | 我跟背毛和豺狼在独轮手推车里面 |
[05:23] | I better be the Jackal. Dad. Grow up. | – 我最好是豺狼 – 爸 成熟点 |
[05:25] | Okay, I got the flat-top all installed here. | 好了 我将平顶都装在这儿 |
[05:27] | Couple things to know. | 有几件事要告诉你 |
[05:29] | I rigged it so the grease’ll drain into this trap. | 我做了调整所以油脂会排到这个窟窿里 |
[05:31] | You don’t open it while you’re driving, | 开车的时候不要打开它 |
[05:32] | or you’ll coat the road behind you. | 否则路面就会沾满油 |
[05:34] | Cars’ll be slipping and sliding all over the place. | 车就会一路打滑 |
[05:36] | – Slippity-slide! – It’s not a joke. It’s very serious. | – 打滑 – 这不是开玩笑 要严肃对待 |
[05:38] | Ah, it sounds funny. | 啊 听起来真搞笑 |
[05:39] | Oh, one more thing; This is important. | 噢 还有一件事 很重要 |
[05:41] | What was it? | 什么 |
[05:42] | Oh, yeah, you can’t have the truck | 嗯 就是你不能让 |
[05:44] | and the grill going at once. Okay. What’ll happen? | – 车和烤架一起开动 – 好吧 否则会怎样 |
[05:46] | Could be fine, could be a giant fireball. | 要么没事 要么就是一个大火球 |
[05:48] | Hey, does this turn the grill on? | 嘿 这个用来打开烤架的么 |
[05:49] | Yes, it does, Gene. Gene, no! | – 是的 Gene – Gene 不要 |
[05:56] | So, you want me to just start over here, Bob? | Bob 你是想让我从头来过么 |
[05:59] | – Yup. – Same invoice? | – 是的 – 跟之前一样 |
[06:01] | Why not? Who else doesn’t want to go to college? | – 好吧 – 还有谁不想上大学的 |
[06:02] | Me! Me! | 我 我 |
[06:04] | It’s weird to look at the restaurant now. | 现在看着餐馆感觉真奇怪 |
[06:07] | I can’t believe I used to work there. | 我简直不相信我以前在这里工作过 |
[06:09] | This must be how the astronauts felt | 宇航员第一次从宇宙遥望地球的时候 |
[06:11] | the first time they saw the Earth from space. | 肯定也是这种感觉 |
[06:13] | So small. So fragile. | 如此狭小 如此脆弱 |
[06:15] | This isn’t so bad, right? | 这也不是很坏 对吗 |
[06:17] | It’s tight quarters, but it’s kind of cozy. | 它虽然小 但也温暖舒适呀 |
[06:19] | If by “Cozy,” You mean it reeks. | 要是说它“温暖舒适” 你就是说它熏烟弥漫 |
[06:21] | Yeah, why do your armpits smell like feet? | 对呀 怎么你的咯吱窝闻起来跟脚一个味 |
[06:23] | – And his feet smell like chili! – ‘Cause I don’t wash. | – 他的脚闻起来像辣椒 – 因为我不洗脚 |
[06:26] | But do you season? Get up, Gene. | – 那你能调味吗 – Gene 起来 |
[06:28] | Hi, I’m Tina. May I take your order? | 嗨 我叫Tina 我能为你下单吗 |
[06:30] | Sure, Dina. I’ll have a… | 当然 Dina 我想来一个 |
[06:32] | No. My name is, uh… | 不 我的名字是 呃 |
[06:39] | Dina. | |
[06:40] | Okay. That’s what I said. | 好吧 我是这么说的 |
[06:42] | Tina’s on break. | Tina休息了 |
[06:44] | Dina’s filling in… and I’m her. | Dina补上 我就是她 |
[06:45] | Kids, hold down the fort. | 孩子们 坚守阵地 |
[06:47] | I gotta drop a potato in the crockpot. | 我得去将土豆放进电锅里 |
[06:48] | Got it. Back-hair’s deucin’, over. | 收到 背毛撤退 完毕 |
[06:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:52] | Wait. Where’s everybody going? | 等等 大家都去哪儿啦 |
[06:55] | Oh, Bob, you’re adorably naive. | 噢 Bob 你天真得可爱呀 |
[06:57] | Food trucks go wherever hungry people are! | 哪儿有饥饿的人零食车就去哪儿 |
[07:00] | Like super heroes. | 跟超级英雄一样 |
[07:01] | Like super heroes! | 跟超级英雄一样 |
[07:03] | Well, where is that, exactly? | 呃 到底在哪里 |
[07:05] | I’ll never tell! | 我不告诉你 |
[07:08] | Okay, the flea market | 好吧 是跳蚤市场 |
[07:10] | and then the baseball game. | 还有棒球比赛 |
[07:11] | Look, just… just follow me on Chowster. | 好吧 你在Chowster跟上我就是了 |
[07:13] | Adieu, Robert, adieu! | 再见了 Robert 再见 |
[07:15] | Chowster? | |
[07:16] | It’s a site where we can post where the truck’s gonna be | 是一个网站 我们可以在上面发布消息 |
[07:18] | every day, so people can follow us. | 我们的车每天都停在哪儿 以便顾客可以找到我们 |
[07:20] | You’re gonna move the truck around? | 你打算将车到处开 |
[07:21] | Can it even drive? | 它还能开么 |
[07:23] | Yes! I think. | 我想能吧 |
[07:24] | Downhill. | 下坡的时候 |
[07:26] | I thought we were just gonna park out in front | 我想我们只需停在餐馆前面 |
[07:27] | and steal our own customers. | 将我们自己的客人偷回来 |
[07:29] | If you drive around, you’ll be stealing someone else’s. | 要是你开到别处 你就偷了人家的顾客了 |
[07:31] | Yeah, well, we’re not making enough money | 是呀 仅仅偷回自己的顾客 |
[07:32] | stealing from ourselves. | 赚的钱可不够 |
[07:34] | Great. While you’re in the party truck, I’ll hold down the fort. | 好极了 你就呆在你的小丑车里面 我坚守阵地 |
[07:37] | The boring old fort with no wheels. | 没有轮子的老阵地 |
[07:39] | Looks like we’re adding “Whine” To the menu. | 似乎我们要将“牢骚”这道菜加到菜单上一样 |
[07:41] | The road will be the perfect place for Dina. | 旅途对于Dina来说很美好 |
[07:43] | She’s restless. | 她迫不及待了 |
[07:45] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:47] | What should we call ourselves? | 我们该叫什么好呢 |
[07:49] | We need a handle online. | 需要个吸引人的网名 |
[07:50] | The Cat Burger-lers. | 肥猫汉堡 |
[07:53] | Hmm, we’re not an improv group. | 呃 我们不能太随意了 |
[07:54] | Beef curtains. Gene. | 恐怖牛排 Gene |
[07:56] | Mm. You said I could say that once a year. | 你说过我可以一年说一次的 |
[07:58] | Yes, on your birthday. | 可以呀 在你生日那天 |
[08:00] | Bobs Burgers Food Truck is just fine. | 叫开心汉堡车就好了 |
[08:03] | Yeah, if this was three years ago. | 是的 三年前的话 |
[08:04] | Oh, you were serious. | 噢 你来认真的呀 |
[08:06] | Beef curtains! | 恐怖汉堡 |
[08:15] | *Meet me on the road* | 路上遇见我 |
[08:18] | *Hauling quite a load* | 搬运多沉重 |
[08:19] | *Taking lots of drugs, I don’t know what* | 服用大量药物 我不知道为什么 |
[08:23] | *A pen in a jug* | 一支笔会插在壶子里 |
[08:26] | *Gettin’ rest stop tugs* | 踏进停泊的拖船 |
[08:27] | *Might’ve hit a man, but didn’t stop* | 或许会撞上一个男子 却仍不会停下来 |
[08:32] | Yo-ho! Guys! | 呦 伙计们 |
[08:34] | Guess who closed the restaurant and came on the road? | 猜猜谁关了餐馆来加入你们 |
[08:37] | We’re gonna be like the Partridge family, but with food. | 我们就像鹧鸪家庭一样 只是还带着食物 |
[08:40] | You closed the restaurant? | 你关了餐馆了 |
[08:41] | Lin, we need to have both going at the same time. | Lin 我们要两个同时经营才行呀 |
[08:43] | Fine, then you go work there. I don’t want to. | – 好呀 你在那儿工作 – 我可不想 |
[08:45] | Good! So make room for Mommy in the fun-bus! | 好 车上给妈妈腾个位吧 |
[08:47] | Dad, drive. | 爸 开车啦 |
[08:49] | Hey, hey! Lin, come on. | – 嘿 – Lin 来吧 |
[08:52] | – Okay, go. – I’m not in! Don’t go! | – 好的 出发 – 我还没上车 别走 |
[08:54] | Yes! Go, go, go. Drive! | – 是的 走走走 – 开车 |
[08:55] | Where you going? Hey, my foot! | – 你要去哪儿 – 嘿 我的脚 |
[08:56] | I told you this would be fun. | 我说过了这会很有趣的 |
[08:58] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:02] | Everybody out. Bedtime. | 都出去吧 睡觉时间了 |
[09:04] | In the house? I hate the house. | – 在房子里吗 – 我讨厌那房子 |
[09:05] | Now that we’re not doing the restaurant, | 我们现在都不搞餐厅了 |
[09:07] | the house feels kind of pointless. | 感觉房子就有点没意思了 |
[09:09] | What do you want to do, sleep in the truck? | 那你们想怎样 在车里睡觉吗 |
[09:11] | – I’ll go get the sleeping bags. – Yeah! | – 我去拿睡袋 – 耶 |
[09:13] | And my moisturizing gloves! | 还有我的保湿手套 |
[09:15] | And Tina’s body pillow! He has a name! | – 还有Tina的抱枕 – 他有名字的 |
[09:17] | Sorry, Jeffrey. | 不好意思 Jeffery |
[09:23] | A new name calls for a new look. | 新名字就得有新气象 |
[09:26] | And a new voice. | 还有不同的声音 |
[09:27] | Tina talks like this. | Tina是这样说话的 |
[09:29] | Dina talks like this. | Dina是这样说话的 |
[09:31] | Nice-sized line, Bob. | 生意不错呀 Bob |
[09:33] | You’re almost getting the hang of this. | 你大概知道了其中的窍门 |
[09:34] | Yeah, you know, it’s fun. | 是呀 你知道吗 这很有趣 |
[09:36] | Too bad we’re not making any profit. | 生意太差了 我们根本赚不到什么钱 |
[09:37] | Between the repairs, the gas… Hey, Dad… | – 除去维修 汽油 还有 – 嘿 爸爸 |
[09:40] | … and that, we are still in the red. | 还有那个 我们还是赤字呢 |
[09:42] | Oh, well, if you want to actually make money on this, | 好吧 你要是真想靠这个赚钱 |
[09:45] | you’ve got to get on the festival circuit. | 你就得参加巡回音乐美食节 |
[09:47] | First one of the season is this weekend. | 这一季的第一场就在本周未 |
[09:49] | Lolla-pa-foods-a? | 美食节 |
[09:50] | Isn’t it funny how much more I know than you? | 我知道得比你更多是不是很有有趣呢 |
[09:53] | No. I think it’s embarrassing. | – 不 – 我觉得很尴尬 |
[09:54] | Anyway… Everyone gets drunk and spends lots of money. | 不管怎样 人人都会喝醉而且还花很多钱 |
[09:58] | And this year Tabitha Johansson is headlining the concert. | 今年Tabitha Johansson还领衔这个音乐会呢 |
[10:00] | – Tabitha who? – The sexy pianist. | – Tabitha是谁 – 那个性感的钢琴家 |
[10:03] | She sings that song about oil spills, | 她唱了一首关于石油泄漏的歌 |
[10:05] | but you know she’s talking about her vagina. | 不过你知道的 她是在说她的阴道 |
[10:07] | Gene. How do you know that? | Gene 你是怎么知道的 |
[10:09] | It’s not subtle. It really isn’t. | – 这也不算难懂呀 – 它真的不算 |
[10:11] | Plus, the most popular truck gets a cash prize: | 而且最受欢迎的零食车将获得现金奖励 |
[10:13] | A thousand bucks. | 一千美元 |
[10:15] | Wow, that sounds great. | 哇 这听起来很不错喔 |
[10:16] | We could really use a thousand bucks. | 我们或许真的用得上一千美元 |
[10:18] | The festival circuit. Maybe we’ll never come home! | 音乐美食节 或许我们再也不用回家了 |
[10:20] | Why would you? | 为什么呢 |
[10:21] | Yeah. We can get truck-schooled! | 我们在车上上学 |
[10:23] | And have truck prom. | 在车上搞毕业晚会 |
[10:25] | Hey, you’d be friends with everyone in school! | 嘿 你会和每个上学的人交朋友呢 |
[10:26] | You would. Oh, yeah. | – 你会的 – 噢耶 |
[10:32] | All right. Everyone’s got their seat belt on. | 好吧 每个人都上好安全带 |
[10:39] | Ooh… | 噢 |
[10:41] | Ooh! This thing is big and intimidating. | 噢 这车又大又吓人 |
[10:43] | I don’t know if I should drive it… | 我不知道我该不该开它 |
[10:45] | Hey, Jennifer Slow-pez! | 嘿 珍妮弗落拍子 |
[10:46] | Get the hell out of the road! | 滚开 |
[10:48] | My God, Lin. What? | – 我的上帝呀 – 干嘛 |
[10:50] | What’s gotten into you? I don’t know. | – 你怎么了嘛 – 我不知道 |
[10:52] | This truck just makes me feel so powerful. | 这车让我觉得充满力量 |
[10:54] | I think I’m okay now. | 我觉得我现在很好 |
[10:55] | Hey, Driving Miss Crazy, | 嘿 你这女驾驶狂 |
[10:57] | pick a lane! | 选一条车道 |
[11:16] | Hurry up! Hurry up! | 快点 快点 |
[11:18] | Lin, are you okay? | Lin 你还好吧 |
[11:19] | You seem a little on edge. | 你好像有点躁狂 |
[11:21] | I’m hopped up on bennies, Bob. | 我嗑了安非他命 Bob |
[11:22] | Don’t tell the kids. | 不要告诉孩子们 |
[11:23] | What? Where’d you get those? | 什么 你哪儿弄来的这些 |
[11:24] | They hooked me up at the truck stop. | 他们在休息站勾搭上我的 |
[11:26] | – See? – These are non-drowsy antihistamines. | – 看见没 – 这是无睡意抗组胺 |
[11:29] | Well, whatever they are, they’re doing the trick. | 不管他们是啥吧 反正很管用 |
[11:31] | It’s gonna take forever to get inside. | 不知要等到什么时候才能进到里面 |
[11:33] | No, it won’t. No one’s using this right-hand lane, | 不用等太久的 都没人这条右车道 |
[11:35] | I’ll tell you that. | 我告诉你吧 |
[11:41] | Uh, Lin, I think this is the sidewalk. | 呃 Lin 我想这是人行道 |
[11:46] | Use the crosswalk, you maniac! | 走人行横道呀 你这白痴 |
[11:48] | You’re gonna get yourself killed! | 你差点就自己杀了自己 |
[11:56] | Okay, you guys are my street team. | 好的 你们是我的街头小分队 |
[11:58] | We need to make some money, and it wouldn’t hurt | 我们要赚点钱 要是能赢得 |
[12:00] | to win “Most popular truck.” | “最受欢迎零食车”也无妨 |
[12:02] | Gene, Louise you’re gonna pass out samples. | Gene和Louise你们俩负责让人试食 |
[12:03] | I wouldn’t mind passing out samples. | 我不介意让人试食 |
[12:06] | Dina’s ready to mingle. | Dina准备好合体 |
[12:07] | Fine by me! Let the new girl do it. | 我就算了 让新来的女孩做吧 |
[12:09] | Fine, just be aggressive. | 好吧 积极点就行 |
[12:11] | Dina only plays offense. | Dina向来都很进取 |
[12:13] | Gene, Louise, you write our Chowster updates. | Gene Louise 你们负责在Chowster更新消息 |
[12:16] | Make us sound cool. | 让我们听起来很酷 |
[12:17] | Okay. Should I just write negative stuff | 好吧 我该写写其他零食车的负面消息 |
[12:19] | about the other trucks so that people will come to ours? | 好让大家都来我们这儿吗 |
[12:22] | No, You should not do that. | 不 不要那样做 |
[12:23] | Okay, I definitely won’t. | 好吧 我肯定不会 |
[12:26] | Free samples. Bob’s Burgers. | 免费试食 开心汉堡 |
[12:28] | Hey, cool glasses. | 嘿 好有型的眼镜呀 |
[12:29] | Thanks. I need them to see. | 谢了 我要靠它来看东西 |
[12:31] | Ha! Is this organic? Sure. | – 哈 这是有机食品吧 – 当然 |
[12:33] | Is it grass-fed? Yes. | – 是纯牧草喂养出来的牛肉吗 – 是的 |
[12:35] | Cruelty-free? | 没有虐待动物吧 |
[12:37] | Is it bison? That one is. | – 是北美野牛么 – 这个是的 |
[12:39] | Do these pair well with an IPA? | 这符合国际IPA标准吗 |
[12:40] | It goes well with all letters. | 它什么都符合 |
[12:42] | Ipa, csi, pta, | |
[12:45] | Irs, hmo, omg. | |
[12:48] | Where are you selling these? | 你这东西在哪儿卖 |
[12:49] | Uh, right over there. | 呃 就在那儿 |
[12:51] | And that’s how Dina plays the game. | Dina就是这样玩游戏的 |
[12:54] | Oh, yeah, totally. | 哦 是呀 绝对是 |
[12:56] | The definition of free-range, you know? | 自由放养的定义 你知道不 |
[12:57] | Let’s start with the dumpling stand. | 我们从饺子档开始 |
[13:01] | Okay, how was it? | 好吧 怎么样 |
[13:02] | Mm, I wouldn’t kick it out of bed for eating crackers. | 呃 我不会扔掉然后下床吃饼干去 |
[13:05] | It tastes like they actually went to the dump | 这饺子吃起来 |
[13:08] | to get this dumpling. | 简直是要扔进垃圾桶了 |
[13:09] | That’s not what I said. | 我不是这么说的 |
[13:12] | Woof! Someone put a leash on this quiche! | 哇 有人将皮带放进这乳蛋饼里头了 |
[13:17] | Let’s not get this party tarted! | 千万不要买果馅饼 |
[13:21] | These crepes gave me cramps! | 这法式薄饼吃得我肚子疼 |
[13:27] | Hey, guys, what have you been doing? | 嘿 伙计们 你们都干些什么了 |
[13:28] | Lying on Chowster. You? | 在Chowster上撒谎 你呢 |
[13:30] | Lying to hipsters. | 骗那些嬉皮士呢 |
[13:31] | I’m lying to myself. I do not look good in shorts. | 我在对我自己撒谎 我穿短裤不好看 |
[13:37] | Wow, this is going great, huh, Lin? | 哇 这很好呀 是吧Lin |
[13:39] | Drunk people like hamburgers. | 喝醉的人就跟汉堡一样 |
[13:41] | It’s not science. | 一点也不科学 |
[13:42] | *Oh, it’s hot and wet and slick* | 噢 它又热又湿又滑 |
[13:46] | *And it’s making everybody sick* | 让人人都不自在 |
[13:50] | *Oil spill!* | 漏油 |
[13:53] | *Oil spill!* | 漏油 |
[13:57] | *Oil spill!* | 漏油 |
[14:00] | Ugh, you were right. It’s not subtle. | 呃 你是对的 这确实不难理解 |
[14:02] | See? | 知道了吧 |
[14:03] | Ooh, thank you, everyone. | 噢 谢谢各位 |
[14:07] | And now I’d like to welcome festival chairman Paul Blinkman | 现在 让我欢迎本次音乐美食节的主持人Paul Blinkman |
[14:13] | to announce the food truck winner. | 来为我们宣布获胜的零食车 |
[14:17] | Hello, everybody, it’s Paul Blinkman. | 大家好 我是Paul Blinkman |
[14:19] | How we doing out there? | 我们接下来要做什么 |
[14:20] | What the hell, @BobsBurgersFoodTruck? | 开心汉堡车搞什么鬼 |
[14:24] | “More like Boo-ritos”?! | 其实是墨西哥倦吧 |
[14:25] | Trying to spread rumors, huh? | 散播流言 |
[14:27] | You ruined my business today. | 你毁了我今天的生意 |
[14:28] | “Samosas on a Stick will make your butt sick”? | 萨摩萨斯棒会吃得你屁股疼 |
[14:31] | – Wait. What? – Wow, Dad, I didn’t know | – 等一下 什么意思 – 呃 我不知道 爸爸 |
[14:33] | – you were such a mean girl. – He’s a nasty bitch. | – 你真是个卑鄙的女孩 – 他是个下流婊子 |
[14:36] | Oh, Louise, you didn’t. | 噢 Louise 不要这样 |
[14:37] | Okay, it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 好吧 这是万众期待的时刻 |
[14:40] | What an amazing competition this year, | 今年的竞争真叫人惊讶 |
[14:42] | and we have a winner… it’s a new truck… | 我们的冠军是 一辆新加入的零食车 |
[14:45] | Bob’s Burgers! | 开心汉堡 |
[14:46] | Hey, Bobby! Bob’s Burgers! We won! | 嘿 Bobby 开心汉堡 我们赢了 |
[14:50] | Sorry, gotta go. | 不好意思 我要走了 |
[14:53] | Boo! Boo! Boo! | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[14:58] | Come on. Don’t boo. | 好啦 不要喝倒彩了 |
[15:00] | Look, I’m sorry my daughter wrote mean things about you | 我很抱歉我的女儿写了你不好的东西 |
[15:02] | and that we knocked off some of your mirrors. | 我们还撞坏了你们的后视镜 |
[15:04] | You’re the one who knocked off my mirror? Boo! | 你就是那个撞坏我后视镜的人 嘘 |
[15:07] | You’re not even creative. You just make hamburgers. | 你一点创意都没有 你就只是弄汉堡 |
[15:09] | You’re the worst! You’re the worst! | 你是最差的 你是最差的 |
[15:12] | Oh, yeah? Well, guess what. We won! We schooled you! | 噢 是吗 你猜怎么着 我们打败你了 |
[15:15] | I liked his burgers. | 我喜欢他的汉堡 |
[15:17] | And they’re grass-fed, cruelty-free soy-bison. | 纯牧草喂养 不虐待动物 北美野牛肉 |
[15:19] | Soy bison? No they’re not. | 北美野牛肉 不是呀 |
[15:21] | That’s what Dina said. | Dina是这么说的 |
[15:23] | Uh… | 呃 |
[15:25] | You lied to us! This is fraud! | 你撒谎 骗子 |
[15:27] | – Freak! Liar! – This is fraud! | – 伪君子 骗子 – 这是骗子 |
[15:28] | Dina, what have you done? Let’s get him! | – Dina 你究竟都做了些什么 – 抓住他 |
[15:32] | My dad can take all of you, | 我爸爸可以制服你们全部 |
[15:33] | you weak hippies! Gene! | – 你这瘦兮兮的嬉皮士 – Gene |
[15:35] | Okay, maybe just the drunk guy who barfed on his baby. | 好吧 瞧那喝醉酒的家伙吐在他的孩子那儿 |
[15:39] | I’m gonna throw a falafel at him! There! | 我要向他扔三明治 那儿 |
[15:42] | Ooh, this crowd has energy! | 哇 这群人真亢奋 |
[15:45] | – Uh-o. – Bob, kids, get back in the truck. | – 哎 – Bob 孩子们 回到车里 |
[15:48] | Ener-g-gy! – I’m just going to, uh… go! | 我要去 跑吧 |
[15:51] | Energ-g-gy! Oh! | 噢 |
[15:55] | Oh, Dina, you are more trouble than you’re worth. | 噢 Dina 你搞出来的麻烦可够大 |
[16:01] | So long, Dina. | 别了 Dina |
[16:03] | Uh, everybody, stop. Let me… | 呃 大家都停下来吧 让我 |
[16:05] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 停下来 |
[16:06] | If you want to get to Bob, | 你要想抓住Bob |
[16:08] | you’re gonna have to go through me first. | 就先过我这关 |
[16:11] | Let’s get both of ’em! | 两个都抓了 |
[16:12] | Here he is! | 他在这儿 |
[16:14] | Bob, Bob, let me in. | Bob 让我进去 |
[16:16] | What? You just turned against me, Randy. | 什么 你刚刚才出卖了我 Randy |
[16:18] | Please, Bob. I’m not strong. | 求你了 Bob 我不强壮 |
[16:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:23] | Whew, that was close, but we’re safe now. | 很惊险 但我们现在安全了 |
[16:25] | There’s nothing they can do to us in here. | 我们在这里他们也不能对我们干什么 |
[16:35] | Is everybody okay? | 大家还好吧 |
[16:36] | I’m okay. Kids? | 我没事 孩子们呢 |
[16:37] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我感觉不到我的腿了 |
[16:39] | Oh, never mind, it’s just gas. | 噢 没关系 只不过是个屁 |
[16:41] | Hey, Dad, the truck’s upside down. | 嘿 爸爸 车翻过来了 |
[16:43] | I know, Tina. Okay. | – 我知道Tina – 好吧 |
[16:44] | These foodies are showing some spine, and I like it! Again! | 这些食家显得很有骨气 我喜欢 再来一次 |
[16:52] | Oh, God, we’re gonna die! | 噢 上帝呀 我们会死的 |
[16:53] | If I survive you, Bobby, I won’t get remarried… | 要是我活下来 Bobby 我不会再结婚 |
[16:55] | for two years. | 两年之内 |
[16:56] | I don’t want to die a virgin. Me neither. | – 我不想死的时候还是个处 – 我也不想 |
[16:59] | Wait, that gives me an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[17:00] | No, no. | 不 |
[17:02] | I never should have given in to this stupid food truck fad. | 我就不该赶这白痴零食车的潮流 |
[17:05] | – I miss the restaurant. – Me, too. | – 我怀念我们的餐馆 – 我也是 |
[17:07] | What is going on out there!? | 外面究竟是怎么了 |
[17:08] | This was just supposed to be a food festival. | 本该是一个美食节呀 |
[17:13] | Holy crap. | 都是假的 |
[17:15] | Burn, you beautiful bench, burn! | 燃烧吧 美丽长凳 燃烧吧 |
[17:18] | Burn, you beautiful bench, burn! | 燃烧吧 美丽长凳 燃烧吧 |
[17:24] | It’s nuts out there. I give ’em an hour | 外面发狂了 我给他们一个小时 |
[17:26] | till they’re eating each other. | 等他们互相吃了对方 |
[17:27] | I hope you’re happy with yourselves. | 我希望你对自己满意 |
[17:29] | Look what your Chowster bullying did! | 瞧你在Chowster上撒的谎 |
[17:31] | Our bullying got us a thousand-dollar check! | 我们撒的谎让我们赚了一千美元 |
[17:33] | What about Tina’s lies? | Tina也撒谎呀 |
[17:35] | It wasn’t me, it was Dina. | 不是我 是Dina撒的谎 |
[17:37] | It’s not a lie if you lie to vegetarians. | 这不算撒谎要是你向素食主义者撒谎的话 |
[17:39] | You taught us that. | 这是你教我们的 |
[17:40] | I-I did teach you that. | 我 我确实这样教过你们 |
[17:41] | – What about your road rage, Mom?! – Yeah! | – 你在马路上飙车又怎样 妈妈 – 就是 |
[17:44] | – What about it? – It’s not very good. | – 那又怎样 – 不太好 |
[17:46] | Can we agree that Randy is blameless here? | 没什么可向Randy抱怨的 |
[17:49] | – No. – No. Whoa! | – 不 – 不 – 哇 |
[17:50] | Almost blameless? | 基本上没过错 |
[17:51] | All of this started because of you! | 这一切都因你而起 |
[17:52] | You got me on Chowster! | 你叫我上Chowster |
[17:54] | You told me to come to this festival! | 你告诉我去这个音乐美食节 |
[17:56] | All good advice! Look, if it’ll make you feel better, | 这都是好主意 瞧 要是我能让你感觉好些的话 |
[17:59] | I’ll do something you tell me to do. | 你说什么我干什么 |
[18:01] | Okay, punch yourself in the face, you idiot. | 好呀 打你自己的脸 白痴 |
[18:03] | I just was punched in the face… | 我已经打了自己的脸了 |
[18:06] | by your harsh words! | 被你那些尖酸刻薄的话 |
[18:08] | Look, let’s just lock the doors, hunker down | 我们还是锁上门蹲着 |
[18:10] | and wait this out. | 等待时机出去 |
[18:11] | 五小时后 | |
[18:19] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[18:26] | Talk to me, Goose. What’s going on out there? | 告诉我 小鹅 外面怎样了 |
[18:28] | It’s Lolla-pa-snooze-a-la out there. | 外面是人人趴下贪睡节 |
[18:31] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好 我们要干点什么了 |
[18:34] | Jump down, Randy. | 跳下来 Rangy |
[18:35] | – I’m scared. – Oh, my God. | – 我害怕 – 噢 我的天呀 |
[18:38] | – I have weak ankles. – Fine, stay up. | – 我脚踝不好 – 好 你别下了了 |
[18:40] | I thought you were gonna catch me. | 我以为你会接住我 |
[18:41] | Catch you? Why would I catch you? | 接住你 我干嘛要接住你 |
[18:43] | Boys, stop fighting! | 孩子们 别吵了 |
[18:44] | Let’s do the plan! | 按计划做吧 |
[18:50] | Yeah! All right! | 耶 好的 |
[18:52] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[18:54] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[18:59] | Everyone, get in! Get in! | 大家都上车 上车 |
[19:01] | Let’s get ’em! | 抓住他们 |
[19:07] | Gene, release the grease trap. Release the grease! | Gene 释放油槽 将油放出来 |
[19:11] | Yes! | 好的 |
[19:12] | See? I knew it was funny! | 看见没 我就知道有趣 |
[19:14] | We’re doing it! We’re losing ’em. | 我们成功了 甩开他们了 |
[19:16] | – Go, us. – Ooh. Nice grill. May I? | – 好样的 – 哦 很好的烤架 我可以按一下吗 |
[19:19] | Randy, no! What? | – Randy不要 – 怎么 |
[19:21] | No…! | 不 |
[19:30] | Don’t worry, everybody, only 15 miles to go. | 大家都别担心 走15公里就好了 |
[19:33] | We almost had it all, didn’t we? | 我们差点就成功了 不是吗 |
[19:35] | At least we didn’t lose this check. | 至少我们还有这张支票 |
[19:37] | I’ve got half of it right here! That’s $500. | 我还留着半张 500美元呢 |
[19:39] | That’s not how it works, Gene. | 它不是这么算的 Gene |
[19:40] | Yes, it is! You’re not a bank. | 是这么算呀 你又不是银行 |
[19:42] | Oh, hey, Bob, I met | 嘿 Bob 我在美食街上 |
[19:44] | a really interesting guy at the festival. | 遇到一个非常有趣的家伙 |
[19:45] | He’s got a holistic glassblowing studio. | 他有一整个玻璃制作坊 |
[19:48] | You want take the intro class with me? | 你想跟我一起上介绍课么 |
[19:49] | Oh, yeah, I do, Randy. | 噢 耶 我想 Randy |
[19:51] | Really? No. | – 真的么 -不 |
[19:52] | – Hmm, so you lied. – Yeah, Dad. | – 你撒谎 – 是呀 爸爸 |
[19:54] | Blow glass with Randy and some interesting guy. | 跟Randy和一些有趣的人一起吹玻璃 |
[19:56] | That sounds great. | 听起来很不错 |
[19:58] | Okay, let’s play the quiet game until we get back. | 好吧 在我们回到以前玩沉默游戏吧 |
[20:00] | Oh-ho-ho, you’ve done it now; I am great at the quiet game. | 噢 就这么办吧 我玩沉默游戏可厉害了 |
[20:03] | Okay, so start now. | 好吧 现在开始 |
[20:05] | – Okay, I have started. – And here we go. | – 好吧 我开始了 – 我们开始吧 |
[20:06] | Well, you’re already losing ’cause you just said something. | 你输了 因为你刚才说了话 |
[20:08] | I’m pretty sure I’m winning. Obviously. | 我很确定我赢了 很明显 |
[20:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:11] | The whole point of the quiet game is to stop talking. | 整个游戏的关键是保持安静 |
[20:14] | – Let’s start over. Round two. – Okay, here we go. | – 我们重新开始吧 第二轮 – 好吧 开始 |
[20:15] | You just lost again. | 你又输了 |
[20:17] | – What are you talking about? – Gene? | – 你在说什么 – Gene |
[20:18] | So far, two nothing, me. | 到现在为止我两次都没事 |
[20:19] | You just lost. | 你输了 |
[20:21] | Louise, you want to say something? | Louise 你有什么想说的么 |
[20:24] | Ah… Did I win?! | – 呀 – 我赢了么 |
[20:26] | No, you just lost. | 不 你输了 |
[20:33] | Bob?! Oh. | Bob 噢 |
[20:35] | *Oh, it’s hot and wet and slick* | 噢 它又热又湿又滑 |
[20:39] | *And it’s making everybody sick* | 让每个人都不自在 |
[20:43] | *Oil spill!* | 漏油 |
[20:47] | *It’s on the fish, it’s on the crabs* | 鱼身上有 蟹身上有 |
[20:50] | *Foul so close when you can grab* | 淤塞厉害呀你都可以摸得到 |
[20:54] | *This oil spill* | 漏油 |
[20:57] | *Oil spill oil spill* | 漏油 |
[21:01] | *Oil spill* | 漏油 |