英文名称:Assassination Games
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 以敌攻敌为最上策 尼釆 1844一1900 | |
[00:13] | 联域购物中心 | |
[00:17] | 罗马尼亚 布加勒斯特 | |
[00:48] | 撒莫俱乐部 | |
[01:02] | I want to propose a toast. | 我要敬酒 |
[01:05] | Today is a very special day for me… | 今天对我是很特别的日子 |
[01:07] | so I’m nervous, and I wrote down my speech. | 所以我很紧张 特别把要讲的话写下来 |
[01:12] | A toast to the kindest, most gentle… | 敬世上最慈祥最温柔 |
[01:15] | and most wonderful man in the world: | 也最好的人 |
[01:18] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[01:19] | Thank you for making my dream come true. | 谢谢你让我梦想成真 |
[01:25] | And now maybe let’s dance. | 大家来跳舞吧 |
[02:12] | Stop. | 别动 |
[02:17] | He’s okay. | 他没问题 |
[02:34] | -Hey! What are you doing? -Sorry. I’m so sorry. | -你搞什么东西 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[02:38] | I’ll get more towels. Be right back. | 我再去多拿些毛巾 马上回来 |
[02:55] | Ivan Borisovich? | 伊凡波里索维奇 |
[02:58] | Ivan Borisovich! | 伊凡波里索维奇 |
[03:02] | The boss is down! The hitter’s dressed like a waiter! | 老板倒地 杀手着侍者服装 |
[03:07] | Cover all exits! Cover all exits! | 出口全面封锁 |
[03:54] | Sasha! Sasha! He’s heading your way! | 沙夏 他朝你那边去了 |
[03:57] | Sasha! | 沙夏 |
[04:00] | Sasha, you hear me? | 沙夏 听到吗 |
[04:05] | Sasha? | 沙夏 |
[09:14] | 贪渎层级升高 官员持续入狱 | |
[09:16] | You told me there’ll be no loose ends. | 你原本说万无一失的 |
[09:19] | -We got it down to one. -Who? | -已经全归给一个人 -谁 |
[09:23] | Flint. | 佛林特 |
[09:25] | You have access to the best technology… | 你握有世上最好的科技 |
[09:27] | and yet a man with a comatose wife in tow can elude you for– | 带着昏迷妻子的人 却有办法避过你 |
[09:31] | For how many years now? | 消失多少年了 |
[09:32] | This is what he does best, and he is the best. | 这是他最拿手的技俩 他可是个中翘楚 |
[09:35] | He’s also the only one outside this room who can bury us. | 他也是房中这群人以外 唯一有本事干掉我们的人 |
[09:38] | Okay, guys, look, let’s think. | 各位 想一想 |
[09:40] | Is Flint really that much of a problem? | 佛林特真的有这么麻烦吗 |
[09:43] | I mean, look, if he shows, we can easily take him out. | 要是他现身 我们不费吹灰之力 就可以干掉他 |
[09:48] | You had a good idea to start. Get rid of the bad guys. | 你的发想原本不赖 干掉坏人 |
[09:51] | Hire professionals for the job. Fine. I backed you. | 找专家来做 很好 我都支持 |
[09:54] | But then you two idiots got greedy selling weapons back to criminals. | 但你们两个白痴太爱钱 竟然把武器卖回给罪犯 |
[09:58] | Hey, you got your share. | 赃款你也有拿喔 |
[10:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:07] | The U.N. hearings about this whole mess of yours… | 联合国就你们 这笔烂帐所开的听证会 |
[10:11] | start at the end of the month. | 这月底就会召开 |
[10:13] | If there’s any fallout, any problem whatsoever… | 要是稍有牵连 不论是任何麻烦 |
[10:15] | I promise I will land this clusterfuck squarely on your shoulders. | 我保证一定会把责任全都怪到 你们头上 |
[10:19] | And you both will spend the rest of your natural lives behind bars. | 到时候你们就只能 到牢里渡过残生了 |
[10:24] | Okay. We get it. | 好 懂了 |
[10:26] | For your sake, I hope you do. | 为你们好 最好是真的懂了 |
[10:28] | Because I hear they just love cute, dirty cops in prison. | 因为听说牢里犯人最爱长相可爱 贪污的警察入狱了 |
[10:39] | -Asshole. -But he’s a smart asshole. | -浑蛋 -但却是聪明的浑蛋 |
[10:42] | And he’ll waste no time burying us to protect himself. | 拿我们去保他这件事 他做起来绝不会手软 |
[10:45] | -So, what do we do? -Find Flint. | -那怎么办 -找出佛林特 |
[10:48] | Take him out. | 干掉他 |
[10:51] | How? | 用什么办法 |
[10:53] | He was the best on our payroll. | 他是我们这伙人里最厉害的 |
[10:55] | -You said so yourself. -We use bait. | -你自己都这么说过 -用诱饵 |
[10:57] | You mean Polo. | 你是说保罗 |
[11:00] | We pay off the Ukrainians, release Polo, put a price on his head. | 贿赂乌克兰相关单位 放出保罗 再悬赏他的人头 |
[11:04] | What makes you think Flint’ll show? | 你凭什么认为佛林特会现身 |
[11:05] | It’s personal, he’s obsessed. Let’s use that. | 他有切身之痛 对此深恶痛绝 可以利用 |
[11:09] | It’s our only play. | 只有这条路行得通 |
[11:14] | 乌克兰境内 喀尔巴阡山 | |
[11:24] | Good morning, Mr. Flint. | 早安 佛林特先生 |
[11:25] | I’ve got the morning shift at the clinic. | 诊所今天我轮早班 |
[11:27] | Hang on, Mrs. Pavlescu. | 等等 帕太太 |
[11:30] | I just wanted to give you this. | 我想给你这个 |
[11:33] | Oh, thank you. You are much too kind. | 谢谢 你真客气 |
[11:36] | -As always. -Please. Anna and I… | -都没变 -别这么说 |
[11:39] | We owe you a lot more than that. | 我和安娜亏欠你太多了 |
[11:41] | Honestly, I don’t know what we’d do without you. | 说实话 没有你帮忙 真不知该怎么办 |
[11:44] | -Have a good day. -Thank you. | -祝你工作顺利 -谢谢 |
[11:49] | Oh, almost forgot. | 喔 差点忘了 |
[11:51] | I was getting groceries yesterday… | 昨天我去杂货店 |
[11:53] | and Gabi at the store said there was a man in town. | 店里的嘉比说镇上来了一个人 |
[11:58] | -What man? -A foreigner. | -什么样的人 -外国人 |
[12:01] | He’s staying at the motel. | 现在住在汽车旅棺 |
[12:03] | I thought you’d like to know. | 我觉得你可能会想知道 |
[12:09] | Okay, thanks, Mrs. Pavlescu. | 好 谢谢你 帕太太 |
[12:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:58] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[13:00] | -Good to see you too. -How did you find me? | -幸会 -怎么找到的 |
[13:02] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再问第三遍 |
[13:05] | It was just a hunch. | 凭直觉 |
[13:07] | There’s no way I could have been followed. | 不会有人跟来 |
[13:10] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[13:14] | Anna told me how much you two loved coming up here when you first met. | 安娜说过你们初认识时 有多爱来这里 |
[13:17] | I’ve been driving through every village between here and the Austrian border. | 所以我就找遍这里和奥地利边界 每座吉普赛小镇找你 |
[13:21] | What do you want’? | 你想怎样 |
[13:24] | -There’s a job. -I’m out of the business. | -有份工作 -我金盆洗手了 |
[13:26] | -Ticket’s a million. -I don’t need the money. | -有一百万美金 -我不缺钱 |
[13:31] | I see you again… | 再让我看到你 |
[13:33] | I’m sending you home in a box. | 就等着装在棺材里回老家 |
[13:36] | Target’s Polo. | 目标是保罗 |
[13:39] | He’s being released. | 他出狱了 |
[13:42] | Released? | 出狱 |
[13:44] | The Ukrainians are letting him go. | 乌克兰政府放他走了 |
[13:46] | I’m willing to bet he either out a deal or snitched on someone. Whatever. | 他肯定是跟那边谈了什么条件 或当抓耙子 |
[13:50] | -Or he’s bait. -For you? | -或者是被当成诱饵了 -抓你用的 |
[13:54] | New administration. Maybe Interpol cleaning house. | 新官上任三把火 可能是国际刑警组织要清理门户 |
[13:57] | They still want their money back. I mean, you did– | 或者他们想拿回那笔钱 毕竟你 |
[14:01] | Roland, don’t. | 罗兰 别开枪 |
[14:03] | Why not? | 给个理由 |
[14:06] | Because I wasn’t followed. Because I’m not setting you up. | 因为没人跟踪我 因为我不会陷害你 |
[14:11] | I just thought we could make a few bucks together, you know? | 我只是想和你合作发笔财 |
[14:14] | Turn on the music. | 放音乐 |
[14:16] | -What? -The radio. | -什么 -收音机 |
[14:23] | Louden | 大声点 |
[14:29] | Roland, come on. | 罗兰 拜托 |
[14:32] | Close your eyes. | 眼睛闭上 |
[14:35] | -You’ve been in these woods too long. -Close your eyes now. | -你在森林里待太久了 -闭上眼 |
[14:42] | Roland, think about what you’re doing, man. | 罗兰 想想后果吧 |
[14:44] | Just think about it, will you? | 拜托你想一想 |
[14:46] | I mean, I’m not setting you up. All these years I didn’t say nothing. | 我又没有要害你 这些年我一句话也没说 |
[14:50] | I mean, come on, man, just think. We’ve got a history here. | 拜托你想想 我们交情这么久 |
[14:57] | Roland? | 罗兰 |
[16:01] | Welcome, my friend. | 欢迎你 朋友 |
[16:06] | The Russian project went perfectly. | 俄国计划很完美 |
[16:09] | The Bulgarians send their thanks. | 保加利亚方面相当感谢 |
[16:12] | -Chocolate? -Too fattening. | -吃点巧克力吗 -太肥 |
[16:15] | Very well, but I have goodies you cannot refuse. | 很好 但我有好东西 你一定无法拒绝 |
[16:25] | Your usual. South African, special cut. | 你常点的 南非产 特别切割 |
[16:27] | Today’s value exactly… | 今天的市值是 |
[16:30] | 550,000. | 五十五万美金 |
[16:37] | The extra 5O is a bonus. | 多出来的五万是奖金 |
[16:39] | The clients are extremely happy. | 因为客户非常满意 |
[16:43] | I aim to please. | 客户满意是我的目标 |
[16:46] | And even better news, another potential contract. | 还有更好的消息 另一桩大案子 |
[16:49] | Double your usual fee. | 这次比平常多一倍 |
[16:52] | Who’s the mark? | 目标是谁 |
[16:55] | Polo Yakur. A well-connected gentleman of some reputation. | 保罗雅可 关系很好 但名声不好的家伙 |
[17:01] | He’s in prison. | 他在牢里 |
[17:04] | -It will be a difficult job. -He’s being released today. | -这不好办 -今天就要出狱了 |
[17:07] | I’ll have more details shortly. | 晚点再告诉你细节 |
[17:11] | -And the client? -Wishes to remain anonymous. | -客户是谁 -不想透露身份 |
[17:16] | I’ll take it. | 我接 |
[17:18] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 就希望听你这样说 |
[17:20] | I wonder if one day you’ll feel you’ve made enough money… | 不知道哪天你会觉得赚够了 |
[17:23] | to move to a better neighborhood. | 想搬到好点的社区 |
[17:26] | I like my neighborhood. | 我喜欢现在的地方 |
[17:28] | People mind their own business. | 大家都自扫门前雪 |
[17:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:16] | Hey, boys. | 兄弟们 |
[18:19] | Welcome home. | 欢迎出狱 |
[18:27] | Where’s my brother? | 我哥人呢 |
[18:29] | -Sorry, boss. He got picked up. -When? | -抱歉 老板 他被抓了 -何时的事 |
[18:33] | Last week. Some guy talked too much. | 上礼拜 有人告密 |
[18:37] | Let’s drive. | 走吧 |
[18:56] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[18:59] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[19:03] | Roland, help. Roland! | 罗兰 |
[19:07] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[19:08] | Roland. Roland. | 罗兰 |
[19:13] | Roland, help! | 罗兰 |
[19:21] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[19:26] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[20:22] | Bullshit. When I’m back all this shit better be inside, unpacked. | 鬼扯 等我回来时 这些东西都要在里头 折好 |
[20:27] | And you’d better be dressed to go to work, understand? | 你最好给我装戴整齐去上班 懂吗 |
[20:29] | Do you understand? | 听懂没 |
[20:34] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好 |
[20:37] | We’re your new neighbors. October and me. | 我们新搬来的 我和欧朵贝 |
[20:44] | That your place? | 那间就是你家吗 |
[20:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:49] | See, I’m looking into expanding my business… | 我想要拓展事业 |
[20:52] | 想买下整个楼层 | |
[20:57] | I’d make it worth your while, huh? | 会付你满意的金额 |
[20:59] | I doubt it. | 就怕你付不起 |
[21:11] | What the fuck you looking at? Move the boxes. | 还在发什么呆 快搬东西 |
[22:45] | 来电号码未显示 | |
[22:48] | -Hello. -it’s me. I want in. | -喂 -是我 我想加入 |
[22:51] | -I’ll take the Polo job. -it’s off the market. | -干掉保罗的工作我接 -找到人了 |
[22:54] | A million bucks is a tough ticket to keep open. | 一百万很多人抢着要的 |
[22:56] | I don’t care about the money. | 多少钱我不介意 |
[22:58] | Just get me the intel, maybe some gear. | 提供我线索和工具就可以 |
[23:01] | It’s a bad idea. | 你这打算不好 |
[23:03] | We don’t want to get in someone’s way. | 不要挡人家的路 |
[23:05] | This type of money, there’s serious people involved. | 会做这种生意的都是大咖 |
[23:08] | Culley. You owe me. | 考利 你欠我人情 |
[23:12] | Look, I’m sorry for looking for you, all right? | 很抱歉我找过你 好吗 |
[23:16] | Just lay low. | 你低调点 |
[23:17] | You’re safe. Anna’s safe. | 你没事 安娜也平安 |
[23:19] | How long is that gonna last? | 还能这样多久 |
[23:21] | I took out half his outfit and put Polo away. | 我干掉他半数人马 还害保罗入狱 |
[23:23] | He’s gonna come after me to finish the job. | 他不干掉我绝不罢休 |
[23:26] | No, it’s better if I hit him first. | 所以我先下手为强 |
[23:30] | Come on, man. I need your help here. | 拜托 帮我个忙 |
[23:36] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[23:39] | -You can come stay here. -That’s good. | -你来住我这里 -很好 |
[23:42] | -See you soon. -Yeah. | -很快再见 -好 |
[23:44] | I should have my head examined. | 我脑袋大概有毛病 |
[25:01] | Here. Looks like Polo’s brother, Danzo… | 好 保罗的哥哥丹佐 |
[25:03] | is gonna walk at the trial tomorrow. | 明天要审判了 |
[25:05] | The prosecution’s witness is mysteriously missing. | 检方的证人却神秘失踪 |
[25:08] | That’s our shot. Now, if we’re lucky, Polo comes to get him in person. | 这是大好良机 要是保罗 亲自来接他 就算我们好运 |
[25:11] | Okay, let’s leak it out. | 把消息放出去 |
[25:13] | Good idea. Flint’ll have his ears to the ground. | 好主意 佛林特一定张大耳朵 在等消息 |
[25:31] | My sources say our friend might be visiting… | 线报说对象明天 |
[25:33] | a downtown courthouse tomorrow. | 会到城里的法院 |
[25:38] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[25:44] | You are full of surprises, my friend. | 你真是让人猜不透 |
[25:56] | Municipal courthouse. | 市立法院 |
[25:59] | Yup. | 好 |
[26:04] | -How good’s the intel? -Solid. | -线索可靠吗 -很可靠 |
[26:07] | Double-blind, the usual. | 一如往常 两边都不知道他身份 |
[26:10] | Could be your old friends from Interpol. | 可能是你国际刑警组织里的老同事 |
[26:17] | Sure you wanna go through with it? | 确定要行动吗 |
[26:19] | Don’t worry about me, Mom. | 别担心我了 婆娘 |
[26:22] | I’ve done this once or twice before. | 这种事我以前 做过一 两次 |
[26:40] | You see something you like? | 有你喜欢的吗 |
[28:40] | Danzo. | 丹住 |
[28:42] | Danzo. Danzo. Can you hear me? | 丹住 听得到我说话吗 |
[28:44] | Look at me. Look at me, Danzo. Danzo. | 看着我 丹佐 |
[28:47] | Shooter in the van. Shooter in the van. | 杀手在车里 |
[28:52] | The motherfucker shot my brother. | 那该死的家伙杀了我哥 |
[28:53] | Please settle down. | 冷静点 |
[28:54] | What the fuck you mean “settle down”? | 你说冷静点什么意思 |
[29:07] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[29:13] | Danzo. Careful. Watch his head. | 丹住 小心他的头 |
[29:16] | Come on. Where’s the ambulance? | 快点 救护车呢 |
[29:20] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 |
[29:40] | Gun. | 有枪 |
[29:41] | GO, go! | 快走 |
[29:59] | Stop. Hey you, freeze. | 不准动 你别动 |
[30:04] | -Stop, stop, Stop–Stop, stop. | -不准动 -不准动 |
[30:18] | Move, move, move. | 快走开 |
[30:37] | -We’re dead. -No, we’re not. | -我们完了 -还没 |
[30:39] | It’s working. We drew Flint out. | 奏效了 引出佛林特了 |
[30:41] | -You don’t think we spooked him? -You see his face? | -这不算打草惊蛇吗 -他的眼神你没看到 |
[30:44] | We’ve got him hooked. He won’t quit till Polo’s dead. | 他上钩了 不杀保罗他绝不罢手 |
[30:47] | We need more guns, hardware. | 多调些枪和武器 |
[30:50] | -We can’t do this alone. -Good point. Time to call Herrod. | -我们没法单干 -说得对 是时候去找哈罗德了 |
[31:09] | I talked to the doctor. | 我跟医生谈过 |
[31:11] | It was poison-tipped. Very fast-acting. | 箭尖沾过毒 毒效很快 |
[31:14] | He said whoever did this knows his toxins. | 使毒的人很懂毒性 |
[31:18] | Keep it safe… | 帮我保管好 |
[31:21] | so when I find the animal that killed my brother… | 要是让我找到杀我哥的畜生 |
[31:25] | I can use it to carve out his eyes. | 我要用它挖出他的眼睛 |
[31:36] | I don’t believe in fairy tales. | 我才不信神话故事 |
[31:39] | The minute they told me I was being released… | 他们说我要出狱时 |
[31:42] | I smelled something rotten. | 我就知道事情不对劲 |
[31:44] | I don’t think either the sniper that missed… | 不管是误杀还是蓄意 |
[31:46] | or Robin Hood was there by coincidence. | 我相信他是有目的而来 |
[31:51] | Maybe you should lay low. We could be on a boat tonight. | 或许该低调点 晚上就搭船偷渡 |
[31:54] | I’m not going anywhere until I find who killed Danzo. | 我哪都不去 除非找到杀丹佐的人 |
[32:00] | Come on, we have work to do. | 走吧 有得忙了 |
[32:05] | Now we know it was a setup. | 这下知道被人设局了 |
[32:07] | I’ll make calls, have you out of the country by tonight. | 我打几通电话 今晚送你出境 |
[32:10] | -I’ll handle it. -No. | -交给我来办 -不要 |
[32:12] | Find out if Polo’s cousin still owns those factories by the docks. | 你去查码头是否 还是保罗表亲的地盘 |
[32:17] | You sure about that? | 确定要这样 |
[32:19] | -Yeah. -All right. I’ll make some calls. | -对 -那好 我打电话问 |
[32:48] | Nobody talks shit to me. | 别想唬我 |
[32:51] | You always got something to say. | 你总是有藉口 |
[32:55] | Talk some more shit to me. Stupid bitch. | 再扯啊 臭婊子 |
[33:01] | -Stop it. -That’s enough. | -别打了 -够了 |
[33:16] | You still got something to say? | 看你还有什么好说 |
[33:26] | You’re disturbing me. | 你打扰到我了 |
[33:32] | Go and cool off. | 去冷静冷静 |
[33:38] | Go. | 去啊 |
[33:49] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:52] | No. | 不好 |
[34:29] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[34:34] | I’m trying to practice. | 我要练琴 |
[34:37] | I’m locked out. | 我进不去 |
[34:49] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[35:12] | Put this on. It will help. | 擦这个会舒服些 |
[35:19] | -Hello? -Despite your unforeseen difficulties… | -喂 -虽然困难重重 |
[35:23] | -the contract remains open. -Wait. | -合约依然有效 -等等 |
[35:28] | Don’t move. Stay there. Okay? | 别动 待在这里 |
[35:35] | There was another shooter. I thought it was exclusive. | 还有另一名杀手 我以为 你只找我 |
[35:38] | It is. The client has confirmed that a third party may be involved. | 是没错 客户说可能 有第三方介入 |
[35:43] | A third party with personal issues. | 可能是有私怨 |
[35:46] | I also have a possible location for our polo-playing friend. | 我有关于保罗的线索 |
[36:03] | You need to leave now. | 你得离开了 |
[36:05] | I’m locked out. | 我进不去 |
[36:07] | You can wait in the hallway. | 那在走廊等吧 |
[36:10] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[36:13] | Come on, you have to go now. | 好了 你该走了 |
[36:15] | Please, can I stay here just for tonight? | 拜托 今晚让我待这里 |
[36:19] | Come on, out. | 不行 出去 |
[36:21] | It’ll take him till tomorrow to calm down. | 他要到明天才会冷静下来 |
[36:24] | He sees me now, he’ll put me in the hospital again. | 现在再见到我 会打到我进医院 |
[36:39] | You need to be gone in the morning, okay? | 那一早就得走 好吗 |
[36:54] | And don’t touch anything. | 别乱碰 |
[38:44] | The Polo contract is mine. Exclusive. | 保罗这案子是我独门的生意 |
[38:47] | I don’t care about the money. It’s personal. | 钱我不在意 是私人恩怨 |
[38:50] | You lose me my fee, it’s personal to me. | 你害我赔钱 这也是私人恩怨 |
[39:51] | Sure those antiques still work? | 那些老古董还管用吗 |
[39:54] | -One way to find out. -You’re the guy from the courthouse. | -想知道只有一个办法 -法庭外的家伙就是你 |
[39:58] | -Blocked my shot. -You made me miss. | -就是你挡到我 -是你害我没射中 |
[40:01] | Touché. | 没错 |
[40:04] | Look, we’re both professionals. | 我们都是专业杀手 |
[40:08] | Sure we can come to some sort of understanding. | 应该可以了解彼此的立场 |
[40:10] | What I understand is you’re getting in my way. | 我只知道你很碍事 |
[40:14] | Exactly my point. We keep chasing the same target… | 我就是这意思 我们要是一直 追同一个目标 |
[40:16] | we’ll keep getting in each other’s way. | 就会一直碍到对方 |
[40:18] | Then stay out of it. | 那你退出 |
[40:20] | After that mess at the courthouse, Polo’s gonna be on full guard. | 经过法庭外那一役 保罗已经有警觉了 |
[40:23] | The best way for us to get him is if we work together. | 要下手最好的办法就是合作 |
[40:27] | You get the money either way, pal. All right? | 反正不管怎样 钱都归你不是吗 |
[40:29] | The whole million. And a free pair of hands. | 一百万 一毛不少 还不劳你动手 |
[40:35] | Nothing in life is for free. What’s in it for you? | 这世界没东西是免费的 你图什么 |
[40:39] | I got history with Polo. | 我和保罗有深仇大恨 |
[40:40] | Oh, great. A partner with a vendetta. | 太好了 满腹恨意的搭档 |
[40:44] | Just what I need. | 再好不过 |
[40:46] | You’ll never find him. I will. | 你找不到他的 我可以 |
[40:48] | I’ve been doing this for a long time, my friend. | 这行我干很久了 |
[40:51] | Oh, you’ll find him eventually. I’ll find him tonight. | 你找会很久 我今晚就找得到 |
[40:56] | Like I said, I got history with Polo. | 我刚说了 我跟他是宿怨 |
[40:59] | I spent two years of my life infiltrating his crew. | 先前花了两年时间 渗透到他的党羽里 |
[41:01] | He’s never gonna come back here. | 他不会回来这里 |
[41:03] | He will sever all his usual contacts except for one. | 会先断掉所有对外联络 只和一个联络 |
[41:06] | -Who? -We got a deal? | -哪个 -那我们谈妥了吗 |
[41:09] | If your intel’s for real. Who’s your lead? | 你的线索如果正确 谁提供你线索的 |
[41:13] | The guy who makes his hardware. | 帮他造枪的人 |
[41:16] | Polo loves his toys. | 保罗对自己的玩具很宝贝的 |
[42:05] | I read about these things. | 这东西我在书上看过介绍 |
[42:08] | Very cool. | 很酷 |
[42:10] | Careful. | 当心 |
[42:12] | Careful, that’s a half-a-million-dollar piece of equipment. | 那器材可是值五十万美金的 |
[42:14] | Spoken like a true businessman. | 还真是生意人口吻 |
[42:17] | But the question you should be asking… | 但你真正应该担心的是 |
[42:20] | is whether the weapon is loaded. | 这枪有没有装子弹 |
[42:24] | Wait, wait, wait. No, don’t. | 等等 别开枪 |
[42:27] | God, okay. Hey. Okay. | 天啊 好啦 |
[42:31] | What do you want’? | 你想要什么 |
[42:44] | Holy shit. | 老天爷 |
[42:47] | Roland Flint. | 罗兰佛林特 |
[42:49] | You remember me, that’s good. | 你还记得我 太好了 |
[42:52] | And you know what I want. | 那就不用我多说了 |
[42:55] | You’re the one who called. | 电话是你打的 |
[42:58] | -So there’s no job? -Quit stalling. | -那桩生意没了 -少顾左右而言他 |
[43:02] | I have no idea where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[43:05] | You know, I read these things can even memorize a pattern. | 听说这种枪 还可以记忆射击模式 |
[43:13] | No, no, stop. Hey, stop. No, hey. Stop. | 住手 |
[43:22] | All right, all right. Calm down. I’m not gonna kill you. | 好吧 别怕 不会杀你的 |
[43:25] | Just gonna blow you apart limb by limb. | 只会把你手脚一只只卸下来 |
[43:29] | Please, I have a family. | 拜托 我有家室 |
[43:32] | I had a family too, you piece of shit. | 我当初也是有家室的 你这浑蛋 |
[43:34] | Okay, okay, hey. I’ll tell you. | 好啦 我说 |
[43:36] | Talk fast. | 别吞吞吐吐 |
[43:38] | I’ll tell you. | 我说 |
[43:41] | He knows he’s got a price on his head. | 他知道有人开价要他的命 |
[43:43] | He’s moving around hotels he once used as a front. | 他会在自己作为掩护的几间饭店间 换来换去 |
[43:45] | -Give me an address. -I don’t know where he is right now. | -地址给我 -我不知道他现在在哪间 |
[43:48] | But Thursday and Friday he’ll be at the Royal Grand. | 但礼拜四和礼拜五他会在 皇家大饭店 |
[43:54] | If you’re lying to me… | 要是你说谎 |
[43:56] | I understand. I know what you do. Please. | 我知道你做什么的 求求你 |
[44:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:15] | What the hell was that? | 你搞什么 |
[44:17] | What the hell was what? | 怎样 |
[44:18] | Why did you kill him? I wanted the guy alive. | 干嘛要杀他 我想留他活口 |
[44:24] | I had a plan. | 我都设想好了 |
[44:27] | I was gonna introduce you. He was gonna run off to Polo… | 还打算给你引见 让他跑去保罗那里 |
[44:30] | with a line on the guy that killed his brother… | 报信说他知道杀他哥的人是谁 |
[44:33] | and I was gonna use that to lure him in. | 再用这当作诱饵引他入壳 |
[44:36] | You didn’t tell me that. | 你事先又没讲 |
[44:39] | Because it was a new idea, all right? | 因为我才刚想到 好吗 |
[44:41] | I was thinking on the fly. | 还在脑子里盘算 |
[44:43] | If you want a partner… | 既然想找人合作 |
[44:45] | you’ve got to learn how to communicate better. | 就要懂得沟通 |
[44:51] | You know, you’re lucky we have a lead. | 还好还有条线索 |
[44:57] | -You trust him? -As much as I trust you. | -他说的话能信吗 -你们半斤八两 |
[45:01] | I’ll get my people to confirm his info, okay? | 我找我的人确认一下吧 |
[45:03] | Yeah, you do that. I’ll get the layout for the Royal Grand. | 好 你去问 我去找皇家大饭店的平面图 |
[45:07] | We’ll meet, figure it out. | 晚点见面时再来讨论 |
[45:09] | Half a million for this? | 这东西真的值五十万 |
[45:14] | You know, we should just take that. | 或许应该带走 |
[45:16] | Probably better to make it look like a break-in anyway. | 弄成是遭人闯入的样子 |
[45:20] | Can we take something lighter? | 可以拿轻一点的东西吗 |
[45:53] | What? | 什么事 |
[45:59] | I reached out to a guy at the courthouse. | 我找了法庭里的人帮忙 |
[46:02] | Got this off a security camera. | 弄到监视录影带拍到的画面 |
[46:16] | Get this out to everybody. I mean everybody. | 发下去 给所有人看 |
[46:22] | Let’s find this fucker and bury him. | 找出这浑蛋 杀了他 |
[47:36] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[47:40] | -Come on. Get out. -Sorry. | -起来 出去 -抱歉 |
[47:44] | You left the door open. I saw the fruit. | 你门没关 我看到桌上有水果 |
[47:47] | I got hungry. | 刚好肚子饿 |
[47:49] | Okay, you ate, you slept. Now you’re going out. Come on. | 好 睡也睡了 吃也吃了 可以走了 起来 |
[47:54] | Come on. Get out. | 起来 出去 |
[47:56] | -Get out. -Fine. | -出去 -好啦 |
[48:08] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[48:11] | Have a good life, turtle. | 好好活下去 小乌龟 |
[48:17] | How did you do that? | 你怎么弄的 |
[48:20] | -Do what? -How did you get him to come out? | -弄什么 -怎么让他伸出头来的 |
[48:28] | Come here. I’ll show you. | 过来 我教你 |
[48:36] | You just have to pet him right here. | 只要拍拍他这里 |
[48:48] | Amazing. | 好神奇 |
[49:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[49:28] | You should put something on your back. | 你背得擦点东西 |
[49:41] | It hurt? | 痛不痛 |
[50:45] | What? | 干嘛 |
[50:51] | Go get Anna. | 去找安娜 |
[50:53] | Get out of the country. | 离开这里 |
[50:56] | Better yet, go to the States. | 最好是到美国去 |
[51:00] | I gotta see this through. | 我要把这件事办成 |
[51:02] | You gotta see it through? | 你想要办成 |
[51:04] | Or you wanna be the one who pulls the trigger? | 还是你想亲自扣扳机 |
[51:07] | I mean, you said this other guy’s good, right? Good. | 你不是说你搭档很行吗 |
[51:11] | He’s got the contract. He’s a pro, he’s motivated. | 他是人家请来杀他的 又是职业杀手 由他来杀很合理 |
[51:13] | Let him take care of Polo. | 就让他去杀保罗 |
[51:15] | It’s not just Polo though, is it? | 涉入这件事的 不只保罗 对吧 |
[51:17] | It’s those dirty Interpol cops that set me up. They want my head on a stick. | 是国际刑警组织那些脏警察设的局 非杀我不可 |
[51:21] | They want their money back. They’re gonna keep coming till they get it. | 想把钱要回去 不到手誓不罢休 |
[51:24] | So, what are you gonna do? You take them all on? | 那你想怎样 一个人对付他们全部吗 |
[51:28] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[51:30] | You can sit there insulting me or you can help. | 你可以选择批评我 或助我一臂之力 |
[51:34] | What’s it gonna be? | 看你怎么选择 |
[51:38] | All right. What? | 好吧 怎样 |
[52:01] | I’m going to bed. You coming up? | 我要睡了 你要睡了吗 |
[52:04] | In a minute. | 马上来 |
[52:20] | I know you like to keep your hands clean. | 我知道你不喜欢弄脏手 |
[52:23] | But I promise… | 我保证 |
[52:24] | if you don’t get your pit bulls off my back, I’m gonna come back here. | 要是你不叫手下撒手 我一定会找上门 |
[52:30] | I’ll carve your wife’s heart out and make you eat it. Understand? | 我会把你太太的心脏挖出来让你吞下去 听懂没 |
[52:34] | I’m not… | 我没 |
[52:35] | No, you’re not listening. | 你没听懂 |
[52:39] | -Goodbye. -Don’t. | -再见 -别开枪 |
[52:55] | In my home! | 在我家 |
[52:57] | He threatened me in my own home with my family upstairs! | 他登门入户到我家 来威胁我家人 |
[53:02] | Well, he’s just trying to psych you out. | 他只是吓吓你 |
[53:04] | You want resources, fine. | 你要增援 好 |
[53:06] | I’ll give you extra men, weapons, whatever. | 我加派人手和武器给你 都给你 |
[53:08] | But I want him dead. I don’t care what it takes. | 但一定要置他于死地 不计任何代价 |
[53:11] | I just want him dead in the next 48 hours. | 两天内一定要除掉他 |
[53:14] | Or I will personally turn the two of you in. | 不然我亲自把你们两个供出来 |
[53:24] | You know, maybe the problem with our plan is that… | 我们这个计划的问题 或许出在 |
[53:28] | Polo isn’t in on it. | 没把保罗拉进来一起做 |
[53:31] | You wanna make that headcase our partner? | 你想找这个头痛人物合伙 |
[54:10] | I’ve been expecting you. | 久候大驾了 |
[54:13] | You Nalbandian? | 你就是纳邦狄安 |
[54:15] | At your service. | 任凭差遣 |
[54:18] | I want to know who the players are. Who set it up. | 我要知道哪些人参与这件事 是谁设的局 |
[54:22] | Who the hitters are. Everything. | 刺客是谁 来龙去脉 |
[54:24] | And I know that you know. | 我知道你了解内情 |
[54:27] | Let’s imagine that you are right. Now what? | 那就假设你猜的没错 那又怎样 |
[54:31] | Now you tell me before I start hurting you. | 你一五一十招来 不然有你苦头吃 |
[54:36] | Your reputation is well-deserved. | 你果然不是浪得虚名 |
[54:41] | So is mine. Gentlemen. | 但我也不差 现身吧 各位 |
[55:01] | Agent Godfrey. | 葛富莱警探 |
[55:03] | I see that your schemes aren’t getting any smarter. | 看来你的技俩还是没进步 |
[55:07] | Which is why we need your help. | 所以才需要你出手相助 |
[55:09] | Really? | 此话当真 |
[55:11] | Why would I help you? | 凭什么我要帮你 |
[55:12] | Immunity. Lifetime guarantee… | 除罪豁免权 终生不追究 |
[55:14] | by both the E.U. and the U.S. governments. | 由欧盟和美国政府承诺 |
[55:16] | No strings attached except a one-way ticket… | 没有附带条件 除了一张单程机票 |
[55:18] | to anywhere outside of Europe and North America. | 只要你永不踏入欧洲和美国 |
[55:22] | In exchange for…? | 交换条件呢 |
[55:24] | Helping to intercept Roland Flint. | 帮我们拦截罗兰佛林特 |
[55:30] | Flint. | 佛林特 |
[55:32] | Things begin to make a little more sense. | 这下我有点头绪了 |
[55:35] | It’s a limited-time offer. We need to know. | 这桩买卖有限期 说你的决定吧 |
[55:42] | Now. | 现在给答案 |
[55:47] | -One condition. -What? | -我只要求一个条件 -什么条件 |
[55:58] | I want the man who killed my brother. | 杀我哥的人我要 |
[56:03] | Impossible. | 办不到 |
[56:09] | Unless the price is right. | 除非你开的价合我意 |
[56:41] | You feel better? | 好点了吗 |
[56:46] | I guess I got new Tellys now. | 看来有新的泰利宝宝了 |
[56:50] | What? | 什么意思 |
[56:52] | My scars. | 伤疤啊 |
[56:55] | I name them after the man who gave them to me. | 我都依打伤我的人的名字 给伤疤取名 |
[57:01] | You’re judging me. | 你看不起我 |
[57:05] | Like you’re so much better. | 你就有比较高尚吗 |
[57:12] | Would you kill me if someone offered you enough money? | 如果付你够多钱 你是否连我也杀 |
[57:16] | What do you want’? | 此话何意 |
[57:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[57:21] | People choose their death when they choose how they live. | 人们选择自己的生活方式时 就决定如何死去 |
[57:30] | Does that let you sleep at night? | 这道理有让你比较好睡吗 |
[57:34] | I sleep fine. | 我睡得很好 |
[57:36] | I’m a weapon. | 我是人体凶器 |
[57:38] | I don’t choose where I’m pointed. | 要杀谁不由我决定 |
[57:42] | Of course. You just follow orders. | 是啊 你都是听人摆布 |
[57:46] | I’m not different than a doctor or a waiter. | 我这工作和医生或侍者没有两样 |
[57:50] | I serve a function. | 都是为特定职责而生 |
[57:52] | I get it. | 懂了 |
[57:54] | I’m in the service industry too. | 我也是服务业 |
[57:57] | You calling me a whore? | 你说我是妓男 |
[57:59] | A service provider. | 服务供应商 |
[58:05] | Actually I’m nothing like you. | 我跟你其实不一样 |
[58:09] | I don’t have a choice. I have nothing and no one. | 我没得挑 没人可以靠 又一无所有 |
[58:13] | You have money, power. | 你有钱有力量 |
[58:15] | You can get out of the life anytime you want. | 想何时脱离这种生活 可以由你选择 |
[58:19] | You choose not to. | 只是你不想而已 |
[58:25] | I’m going out. | 我出去了 |
[58:39] | Hey. You cost me business. | 喂 你害我生意受损 |
[58:44] | She’s done with you. | 她跟你玩完了 |
[58:46] | You don’t want me as an enemy. | 跟我敌对你不会好过的 |
[58:50] | I bet that scares the girls. | 这种话只能拿来吓小女孩 |
[59:04] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[59:06] | Some guy we found snooping around, asking about you. | 在附近打探你消息的人 |
[59:09] | I don’t think he’s a cop. | 应该不是警察 |
[59:24] | Who are you? | 你什么来头 |
[59:29] | Santa Claus. | 圣诞老公公 |
[59:32] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[59:34] | A comedian. | 搞笑咖 |
[59:37] | Once more. | 再问你一遍 |
[59:39] | Who are you? | 你什么来头 |
[59:41] | Are you deaf? I’m Santa Claus. | 你聋子啊 我是圣诞老公公 |
[59:45] | Deaf. | 说我是聋子 |
[1:00:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:00:31] | We have a new offer. | 有个新工作 |
[1:00:33] | The client will double your usual fee for a fraction of the work. | 照平常收费加倍给你 但工作量比平常少很多 |
[1:00:37] | What you need to do is bring your new friend… | 只要把新朋友带来 |
[1:00:39] | to a specific place at a specific time. | 在特定时间带到特定地点 |
[1:00:45] | It will never work. | 行不通的 |
[1:00:47] | -He will smell the trap. -Polo would be there as an incentive. | -他会发现是陷阱 -保罗会在那里 这够吸引他了 |
[1:00:51] | You will lead him in. Put him at ease. | 你只要带他进去 让他松懈 |
[1:00:53] | That’s all you have to do. Once it starts, you’re out. | 你只要做到这里 接下来的事都和你无关 |
[1:01:04] | It’s good to have friends. | 知交虽难逢 |
[1:01:08] | But this is a dangerous friend to have. | 但麻烦人物 就不适合当知交了 |
[1:01:11] | He’s a loose cannon. For him, it’s personal. | 他搞不好会伤到你 因为这事是私人恩怨 |
[1:01:17] | Flint did a lot of damage to Polo’s organization. | 佛林特当年是给保罗的组织 带来很大的伤害 |
[1:01:21] | But his mistake was leaving the snake’s head for last. | 但他犯的最大错误在于 打蛇没有打在七寸 |
[1:01:25] | Polo got Flint where it hurt most. | 后来给保罗逮到佛林特的要害 |
[1:01:27] | Family. Wanted to send a strong message to his enemies. | 他的家人 保罗要给敌人 最严正的警告 |
[1:01:31] | So he made Flint watch… | 所以他当着佛林特的面 |
[1:01:34] | while he and his men gang-raped his wife… | 和手下一起轮暴他太太 |
[1:01:36] | and beat her into a coma. | 还把她打成植物人 |
[1:01:40] | Lucky for your new friend, the local gendarmes had a tail on Polo… | 算他命大 当地宪警 有派盯梢跟踪保罗 |
[1:01:43] | and intervened before Flint was killed. | 适时插手 才救了佛林特一命 |
[1:01:46] | Then Flint vanished. | 之后佛林特就人间蒸发 |
[1:01:48] | Along with a sizable chunk of lnterpol’s dirty money. | 还干走国际刑警组织一大笔黑钱 |
[1:01:53] | So this whole job on Polo is a smoke screen. | 所以这桩暗杀保罗的生意 只是烟雾弹 |
[1:01:58] | It’s dirty cops using Polo as bait to get Mr. Flint, right? | 是那群坏警察利用保罗当诱饵 目的是要抓佛林特 对吧 |
[1:02:05] | The money is real. | 付你的酬劳是真的 |
[1:02:09] | A third now. The rest on completion. | 先付三分之一 其余等事成再给 |
[1:02:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:02:41] | I was worried Mr. Flint’s personal vendetta was infectious. | 我担心佛林特 复仇的心态感染到你 |
[1:02:46] | -Where do I take him? -City hall. | -要我带他到哪里 -市政厅 |
[1:02:49] | Tomorrow, 9:00. | 明早九点 |
[1:03:02] | City hall tomorrow at 9:00. | 明早九点市政厅 |
[1:03:06] | My source says Polo’s meeting a councilman he’s got on his payroll. | 线索说保罗要去见一名 拿他钱的议员 |
[1:03:09] | Trust your source? | 来源可靠吗 |
[1:03:12] | As much as I trust you. | 你可靠他就可靠 |
[1:03:17] | -I worry about you. -What? | -我担心你 -什么事 |
[1:03:21] | I’m worried because for you it’s personal. | 我担心的是 这对你是私人恩怨 |
[1:03:23] | You care too much. | 你太在意了 |
[1:03:26] | It’s going to get you dead. Maybe me too. | 这会害你死掉 可能也会害到我 |
[1:03:29] | Ask yourself this: | 你问问自己 |
[1:03:33] | If you never really cared about anyone or anything… | 要是这世上你什么都不在乎 |
[1:03:37] | then were you ever really alive? | 那还算活着吗 |
[1:03:42] | You sound like someone I know. | 你说话的口气 跟我认识的某人真像 |
[1:03:51] | Yeah, city hall’s good. | 好 市政厅是好地点 |
[1:03:53] | The only way in is through the main lobby. Lots of high vantage points. | 大厅是唯一出入口 有很多制高点 |
[1:03:57] | -I like it. -Okay. Let’s take a look. | -这我喜欢 -好了 那我们去探探地形吧 |
[1:04:00] | Here you go. | 您的账单 |
[1:04:03] | I’ll take it. | 我来买单 |
[1:04:06] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[1:04:38] | Do you ever pray? | 你会祷告吗 |
[1:04:41] | Been a long time. No one answered. | 很久以前有 但都没获得回应 |
[1:04:47] | I gave HP- | 所以就算了 |
[1:04:50] | That’s sad. | 真可怜 |
[1:04:52] | Where I come from, priests and crooks, they’re all the same. | 在我家乡 牧师和骗子没两样 |
[1:05:06] | Do you dream? | 你会做梦吗 |
[1:05:09] | No. | 不会 |
[1:05:12] | Ever think about your future? | 有为将来打算过吗 |
[1:05:16] | No, it will come soon enough. And you? | 没有 将来转眼即至 你呢 |
[1:05:22] | I just want out. Out of the city. | 我只想离开 离开这座城市 |
[1:05:27] | Out of the life. | 离开这样的生活 |
[1:05:30] | With someone I can trust. | 找个可以信赖的人在一起 |
[1:05:33] | Trust to do what? | 信赖他干嘛 |
[1:05:37] | Light a candle for me when I’m gone. | 我走后为我点只蜡烛 |
[1:06:12] | Our selection for the evening. | 今晚的特选 |
[1:06:16] | I’m busy. | 我在忙 |
[1:06:19] | I think you wanna see this. | 这你应该会想要过目 |
[1:06:23] | I need the room. Please. | 我要用这地方了 请离开 |
[1:06:41] | You don’t trust the African to come through. | 不能全信非洲佬的线索 |
[1:06:43] | So I got us a backup. | 我另外找了备胎 |
[1:06:46] | Our friend here runs girls for Benny Black in the district. | 这位先生是这区的皮条 |
[1:06:50] | He saw the picture. He says he knows the guy with the crossbow. | 他看过照片 说他认识 拿十字弓的家伙 |
[1:06:55] | You know the animal that killed my brother? | 你认得杀我哥的浑蛋 |
[1:06:59] | Yes, sir. We’re neighbors. | 对 我们是邻居 |
[1:07:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:07:46] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:09:17] | 国际刑警组织 贪腐案侦办露曙光 | |
[1:10:02] | Excuse me, what’s going on here? | 不好意思 出了什么事 |
[1:10:06] | Police, madam. Police. | 我们是警察 女士 |
[1:10:09] | The situation’s under control. You can step back into your office. | 状况已经获得控制 请回办公室去 |
[1:10:13] | Get back into your office. | 请回吧 |
[1:10:24] | You can come quietly, or I can use this again, okay? | 你不乖乖的我就再电你 |
[1:10:27] | Move it. | 走吧 |
[1:10:57] | Your fat friend tried to hold out. | 你的胖朋友很努力想保守秘密 |
[1:10:59] | He really did. But finally… | 真的很努力 但最后还是 |
[1:11:04] | he sang like a fucking soprano. | 叫得跟杀猪一样 |
[1:11:10] | Told me all about you and your little country hideaway. | 把你和你的藏身之处都供出来了 |
[1:11:13] | Who knows? Maybe I pay our girl a visit. | 或许我会去见见你夫人 |
[1:11:34] | Excellent work. | 干得好 |
[1:11:37] | The client is very pleased. | 客户很满意 |
[1:11:45] | You’re not going to examine them? | 你不检查一下吗 |
[1:11:48] | I trust you. | 我信得过你 |
[1:11:52] | I have another prospect. | 这里还有个案子 |
[1:11:55] | I’m going to take some time off. | 我想休息一阵子 |
[1:12:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:12:06] | My friend. It’s for you. | 朋友 找你的 |
[1:12:22] | -Hello. -Your friend has been a lovely hostess. | -喂 -你的朋友真是可爱的女主人 |
[1:12:27] | Here she is. | 她在我这 |
[1:12:35] | I hear you are a hard man. | 听说你是硬汉 |
[1:12:38] | But even hard men like us have something we care about. | 但再怎样的硬汉也有弱点 |
[1:12:42] | For example… | 比如说 |
[1:12:44] | I loved my brother very much. | 我哥就是我深爱的家人 |
[1:12:47] | The brother that you murdered. | 却被你杀了 |
[1:12:51] | I suggest an exchange. | 来个交易如何 |
[1:12:54] | You for her. | 拿你来换她 |
[1:13:00] | You don’t really have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[1:13:02] | As a wise man once said: | 一位先哲曾说过 |
[1:13:04] | We are all prisoners of our own passions. | “人是自己热情的囚犯” |
[1:13:13] | You’re wrong about me. | 你猜错我的性格了 |
[1:13:16] | I’m not a prisoner of anything. | 我这人什么都不管的 |
[1:13:29] | He wanted to gamble. | 他想赌一赌 |
[1:13:31] | I told him it was impossible to get to you. | 我就跟他说不可能抓到你把柄 |
[1:13:37] | You went behind my back. | 你在我背后搞我 |
[1:13:40] | -It’s done between you and I. -Oh, come. | -我们的合作玩完了 -哦 别这样 |
[1:13:43] | You’re overreacting. | 你过度反应了 |
[1:13:45] | If I overreacted, you’d be dead. | 要是我过度反应 早就把你做了 |
[1:14:01] | Tell me where the money is and I’ll make it quick. | 跟我说钱在哪里 就让你死个痛快 |
[1:14:06] | Just let me go right now. You’ll never see me again. | 放我走 大家以后两不相欠 |
[1:14:12] | And if we don’t? | 要是不让你走呢 |
[1:14:15] | Then I’ll fucking kill you. | 那我就杀光你们 |
[1:14:17] | Easy. | 别冲动 |
[1:14:19] | Let’s get our money back first. | 先把钱要回来 |
[1:14:22] | Okay, last chance. | 好 最后机会 |
[1:14:24] | Now, Gabor here, he’s an expert. | 葛宝可是专家 |
[1:14:27] | He can make this last quite a while. | 可以凌迟人到死 |
[1:14:31] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[1:14:34] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你说什么我不懂 |
[1:16:29] | He’s expecting you? | 你跟他约好了吗 |
[1:16:46] | I was hoping you’d reconsider. | 就希望你能重新考虑 |
[1:16:48] | I need to know where they took Flint. | 告诉我佛林特被抓到哪里 |
[1:16:51] | You’re breaking your own code. | 你这是坏了自己的规矩 |
[1:16:53] | Risking your life because of feelings. | 为了感觉危害自己的性命 |
[1:16:56] | If I don’t feel, am I really alive? | 要是没有感觉 那还算活着吗 |
[1:17:01] | And all this time, I thought I understood you. | 认识你这么久 我还以为我了解你呢 |
[1:17:04] | You and I understand each other perfectly. | 你我立场彼此心知肚明 |
[1:17:09] | We speak the same language. | 我们都一样 |
[1:17:11] | I need to know where Flint is. We’re losing time. | 告诉我佛林特的下落 时间不多了 |
[1:17:18] | I don’t want payment. | 不用给我钱 |
[1:17:21] | I do this in hopes of repairing our partnership. | 就当是弥补我们嫌隙的补偿 |
[1:17:25] | Which I’m certain will have a long and profitable future. | 因为我相信未来还会合作很久 一起赚一大票 |
[1:17:29] | If memory serves me correctly, Mr. Polo suggested… | 要是我没记错 保罗先生建议他们 |
[1:17:33] | his cousin’s old factory as a suitable place to question Mr. Flint. | 用他表亲的仓库当审问场所 |
[1:18:04] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 |
[1:18:43] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[1:18:45] | Roland. Roland, help! | 罗兰 罗兰 救我 |
[1:18:52] | Okay. | 够了 |
[1:19:04] | Where’s the money? I won’t ask again. | 钱呢 我问最后一次 |
[1:19:13] | It’s where? | 在哪里 |
[1:19:16] | Spent it. | 花光了 |
[1:19:22] | Finish it. | 了结他 |
[1:19:27] | Gabor. | 葛宝 |
[1:19:30] | Gabor. | 葛宝 |
[1:19:39] | -Shit. -Okay, hold it together. | -可恶 -别慌 |
[1:19:41] | Just hold it together. | 别慌 |
[1:19:42] | -You go check that way. -I’m not going out there. | -你查那头 -我才不要到外头去 |
[1:19:45] | -What? -I’m not going out there. | -什么 -我不要到外头去 |
[1:19:48] | What? Jesus Chri– | 什么 老天啊 |
[1:19:50] | Okay, do something useful then, yeah? | 好 那帮点忙 |
[1:19:52] | Take care of– | 看着 |
[1:20:16] | Come out now, or I’ll shoot him right here. | 快出来 不然我就当场毙了他 |
[1:20:25] | Show yourself or I swear to God I’ll blow his fucking head off. | 快出来 不然我发誓 把他的头轰掉 |
[1:20:43] | Should have let me be. | 早该放我走的 |
[1:21:08] | You set me up. | 你摆我一道 |
[1:21:11] | It was a mistake. I came back. | 是一时迷惘 我回头了 |
[1:21:17] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 你是回头了 |
[1:21:34] | 检方特赦豁免权 | |
[1:21:41] | -Yes. -Sorry to interrupt, sir. Still no word. | -是 -抱歉打扰 还是没有人接 |
[1:21:45] | -Keep trying. -it’s Flint, isn’t it? | -继续拨 -是佛林特的事 对吧 |
[1:21:49] | They went to finish him and now they’re missing. | 他们出动去杀他 却全都失踪了 |
[1:21:52] | It’s no concern of yours. | 不关你的事 |
[1:21:54] | Oh, no, I think Mr. Flint is a shared concern of ours. | 不对 佛林特的事和你我都有关 |
[1:21:57] | We have both caused him a great deal of grief. | 他的悲痛是我们共同造成的 |
[1:22:00] | And left to his own devices… | 要是让他出闸 |
[1:22:02] | he will stop at nothing to return the favor… | 就再也没有谁可以挡得住 他复仇了 |
[1:22:05] | to both of us. | 我们两个都逃不掉 |
[1:22:07] | What can you do that we’re not already doing? | 能做的我们都做了 你还有什么高招 |
[1:22:21] | You’re pretty good with the AK. | 你冲锋枪的射击很有准头 |
[1:22:23] | Thought you were more of a knife man. | 我以为你的专长是刀 |
[1:22:26] | -Use the best tool for the job. -You got that right. | -干这行刀子最好 -这话你说对了 |
[1:22:30] | It was one of yours, actually. | 其实我借了你的来用 |
[1:22:54] | -Hello? -Mrs. Pavlescu, it’s me, it’s Roland. | -喂 -帕太太 是我罗兰 |
[1:22:57] | I need you to get Anna out of the house now. | 请你帮我把我太太移到别处 |
[1:23:00] | What? Hello? | 什么 喂 |
[1:23:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:23:11] | Line was cut. | 线路断了 |
[1:23:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:23:21] | -Turn around. -Okay. | -回头 -好 |
[1:23:44] | -Hello? -Goodbye. | -喂 -再见 |
[1:24:36] | They drew the curtains. | 窗帘拉起来了 |
[1:24:37] | Cutting off lines of sight. | 不想让外人看到里头 |
[1:24:44] | At least two at the front. | 前面至少两个 |
[1:24:48] | All right, we’re gonna have to draw them out. | 要先撂倒他们 |
[1:24:52] | Grenades. | 手榴弹 |
[1:24:55] | My wife’s in there. | 我太太在里面 |
[1:25:01] | I guess I’m not too good with hostage situation. | 看来我对有人质的状况 不太拿手 |
[1:25:12] | Welcome home, Mr. Flint. Check your webcam. | 欢迎回家 佛林特先生 请看网路视讯 |
[1:25:26] | So beautiful. | 太美了 |
[1:25:27] | Don’t you fucking touch her. | 你敢动她 |
[1:25:29] | What? Connection not too good. | 什么 收讯不太好 |
[1:25:34] | I’m gonna make this real simple. | 我长话短说 |
[1:25:38] | If you and your friend… | 要是你和你同伙 |
[1:25:41] | don’t surrender to us unarmed in 15 minutes… | 十五分钟内不弃械投降 |
[1:25:45] | first, I will let each of my men take turns with her. | 那我就让我手下轮奸她 |
[1:25:49] | Then I’ll let you watch while I skin her alive. | 再让你看着她活活被我剥皮 |
[1:25:53] | And if that doesn’t wake her up, nothing will. | 要是连这样她也醒不过来 那她就真的没救了 |
[1:25:59] | Fifteen minutes. | 十五分钟 |
[1:26:05] | What do you want to do? | 你有什么打算 |
[1:27:19] | The thing about fairy tale endings… | 童话故事的结局 |
[1:27:22] | is that they’re bullshit. | 就是故事都是瞎掰的 |
[1:27:27] | You got me. Just leave her alone. | 你逮到我了 放她走 |
[1:27:31] | I tell you what. | 跟你说吧 |
[1:27:34] | I do her last. | 她我最后解决 |
[1:27:36] | That way you don’t have to watch this time. | 这次你不会看到惨状 |
[1:27:43] | I have money. | 钱我有 |
[1:27:46] | No money can bring my brother back. | 再多钱也换不回我哥的命 |
[1:27:50] | But you will pay in a different way. | 我要你拿别的来还 |
[1:27:52] | And slowly. | 而且是慢慢的还 |
[1:27:54] | I have 12 million. | 我有一千两百万美金 |
[1:27:58] | Bullshit. | 鬼扯 |
[1:28:00] | Show him. | 给他看 |
[1:28:20] | That’s about 1.2 million. | 那不过是一百二十万 |
[1:28:22] | I got 10 times more hidden inside. | 还有十倍的量 |
[1:28:26] | Bullshit. | 鬼扯 |
[1:28:27] | You let me leave and I’ll show it to you. | 放我走 我带你去看 |
[1:28:34] | -What the hell are you doing? -What? | -你搞什么鬼 -什么 |
[1:28:37] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:28:39] | That’s life. | 出来混就是这样 |
[1:28:42] | That’s life? That’s fucking life? | 出来混 混个鬼 |
[1:28:47] | That’s my wife over there. | 那边躺的是我老婆 |
[1:28:50] | You’re telling me that’s fucking life? | 你说这是出来混 |
[1:29:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:30:15] | He’s yours. | 交给你了 |
[1:30:24] | Get up. | 给我起来 |
[1:30:31] | Now beg. | 求她 |
[1:30:35] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:30:42] | -Beg. -No. | -求啊 -休想 |
[1:30:48] | Beg her. | 你求她 |
[1:30:54] | Please forgive me. | 求你原谅我 |
[1:30:56] | You can do better than that. Louden | 说大声点 大声点 |
[1:30:59] | Forgive me! | 原谅我 |
[1:31:02] | -Again. -Please forgive me! | -再说一遍 -求你原谅我 |
[1:31:10] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:31:13] | There’s just one problem. | 只可惜 |
[1:31:21] | She can’t hear you. | 她听不到了 |
[1:31:49] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[1:31:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:26] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[1:32:28] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[1:33:38] | There’s no guarantee of success. It’s a new procedure. | 这不保证成功 只是新的疗法 |
[1:33:42] | And it is quite expensive. | 而且很贵 |
[1:33:43] | Oh, don’t worry about that. | 钱你不用担心 |
[1:33:45] | I’ve got the money. | 钱我多的是 |
[1:33:47] | Okay, then, we should start right away. | 那我们就马上进行手术 |
[1:34:44] | I just want out. | 我只想离开 |
[1:34:48] | Out of the city. Out of the life. | 离开这座城市 离开这种生活 |
[1:34:56] | With someone I can trust. | 找个可以信赖的人在一起 |
[1:34:59] | Trust to do what? | 信赖他干嘛 |
[1:35:02] | Light a candle for me when I’m gone. | 我走后为我点只蜡烛 |