时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | 《开心汉堡店》 | |
[00:20] | Feel your uterus curl into a smile as you stretch deeper | 慢慢下蹲 感受子宫弯成微笑状 |
[00:24] | into Crowning Otter. | 保持水獭王的姿势 |
[00:26] | Ugh, Crowning Otter. It’s so graphic. | 水獭王 还蛮像的 |
[00:29] | Lin, why do you do this prenatal yoga? | 琳 你干嘛做产前瑜珈啊 |
[00:31] | You’re… I mean, you’re not pregnant. | 我是说 你又没怀孕 |
[00:33] | Your youngest child is nine. | 我们最小的孩子都九岁了 |
[00:34] | I like it. | 我就是喜欢嘛 |
[00:36] | It keeps my pelvic floor perky. Ah! | 它能让我的骨盆底保持活力 |
[00:40] | Hey, Mom, when you’re done polishing your pelvic floor, | 老妈 你磨好骨盆底之后 |
[00:42] | can you check my math homework for me? | 帮我检查一下数学作业行吗 |
[00:45] | There’s nothing on here but a drawing of a robot. | 这上面除了机器人 什么都没有啊 |
[00:47] | Who’s better at math than a robot? | 有谁比机器人更懂数学呢 |
[00:49] | They’re made of math. | 他们就是用数学造出来的 |
[00:50] | Oh, Mom, did you have a chance | 老妈 你有没有看过 |
[00:51] | to finish reading Buddy’s Rainbow. | 《巴迪的彩虹》这本书 |
[00:53] | I did. The ending was so sad. | 看过 结局很伤感 |
[00:56] | Ah, this… ah, remind me how it ends. | 你这么一说 我就想起来了 |
[00:59] | Buddy dies, poor doggie. | 巴迪死了 可怜的小狗狗 |
[01:01] | Write it down. Write it down. | 写下来 写下来 |
[01:02] | At least he saw the rainbow. | 至少它见到彩虹了 |
[01:04] | – Oh, he did? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[01:05] | Louise, did you read any of the book yourself? | 露易丝 你自己有好好看吗 |
[01:07] | I could read it, | 我可以自己看的 |
[01:08] | but I retain it better when Mom tells it to me. | 可是妈妈给我讲一遍的话 我会记得更牢 |
[01:10] | Lin, we’ve talked about this a thousand times. | 琳 这个问题我们已经讨论过无数次了 |
[01:13] | You can’t keep doing the kids’ homework for them. | 你不能总是替孩子们做作业 |
[01:14] | I’m not. I’m helping them. | 我没有替做 我这是协助 |
[01:17] | What about you, Tina? | 你呢 蒂娜 |
[01:18] | Is your mother helping you do your homework? | 妈妈有没有帮你做作业 |
[01:20] | – No. – See? | -没有 -你看 |
[01:21] | But Mom’s been logging her dreams | 但老妈一直在我的梦境志上记录她的梦境 |
[01:23] | in my dream journal for English class. | 那是我的英语课作业 |
[01:24] | Great, you’re dreaming for her. | 你真行啊 连梦都要帮她做 |
[01:26] | Oh, last night, I dreamt I was breast-feeding Gene again, | 昨天晚上 我又梦到给吉恩喂奶了 |
[01:30] | and he had a long white beard like Santa Claus. | 他长着又长又白胡子 好像圣诞老人 |
[01:32] | Oh, it was freaky. | 好怪异哦 |
[01:34] | That could be our next Christmas card. | 明年的圣诞卡片我们就画这个梦吧 |
[01:35] | No. | 不行 |
[01:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:36] | No. | 不行 |
[01:37] | 冰淇淋 热卖中 | |
[01:41] | Well, Teddy, I finally did it. | 泰迪 我终于狠下心 |
[01:43] | I got a soft serve machine. | 入了一台冰淇淋机 |
[01:44] | I knew you could do it, Bob. | 我就知道你会买的 鲍勃 |
[01:45] | You just need to believe in yourself. | 你要相信自己 |
[01:47] | Yeah, and summer’s coming. | 没错 夏天就要来了 |
[01:48] | This thing is going to be a gold mine. | 这玩意简直是摇钱树 |
[02:02] | 蛋筒冰淇淋 热卖中 | |
[02:09] | Bobby, where’d you go? | 鲍鲍 你愣什么神 |
[02:11] | Stop daydreaming. | 别做白日梦啦 |
[02:12] | Let’s have some of that ice cream. | 给我来个冰淇淋 |
[02:14] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 这就来 |
[02:15] | First bowl of a new era. | 开启新纪元的第一碗冰淇淋 |
[02:18] | Oh, ugh, nasty. | 真恶心 |
[02:20] | Give it here, give it here, give it here. | 给我 给我 给我 |
[02:21] | – Don’t throw it out. – No, no, I wouldn’t eat that. | -别扔掉 -不不 这个没法吃 |
[02:22] | -Just give it to me. -It’s not ready yet. | -快点给我 -还没做好呢 |
[02:23] | Give it to me. | 快点给我 |
[02:27] | Wow, that is something there. | 太好吃了 |
[02:29] | As your first customer, I can tell you, | 作为你的首位顾客 我可以告诉你 |
[02:30] | you don’t change a thing, you know. | 其实你做的并不赖 |
[02:33] | Teddy, you’ll eat anything. | 泰迪 就没有你不吃的东西 |
[02:34] | What? I won’t eat anything. I’m pretty discerning. | 什么 你胡说 我对食物可挑剔着呢 |
[02:36] | – Eat this. – What was that? | -吃这个 -这是什么 |
[02:39] | Don’t feed a guy a sponge, Bobby. | 你怎么能给我吃海绵呢 鲍鲍 |
[02:42] | Don’t feed a guy a sponge. | 你怎么能给我吃海绵呢 |
[02:43] | You put it in your mouth, Teddy. | 是你自己放到嘴里的 泰迪 |
[02:47] | Louise, guess which one of us ate cat food. | 露易丝 猜猜我俩谁吃了猫粮 |
[02:51] | Ugh, both of you. | 都吃了 |
[02:52] | We brought it from home. | 我们从家里带来的 |
[02:53] | See you in PE Class. | 体育课上见 |
[02:56] | I’m sick of PE. | 我讨厌体育课 |
[02:57] | – So am I. – Me, too. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[02:59] | I hate the whole shirts and skins thing. | 我讨厌篮球衫 也讨厌光膀子 |
[03:01] | I’m not open! I’m not open! | 我没露点 我没露点 |
[03:03] | I hate Ms. Schroeder’s dumb rules. | 我讨厌施罗德老师的傻逼规定 |
[03:05] | I told you, Louise, no hats in PE. | 我告诉过你露易丝 体育课上不许戴帽子 |
[03:09] | And I told you, | 我也告诉过你 |
[03:10] | I have a raging staph infection under here. | 我的脑袋感染了很严重的葡萄球菌 |
[03:12] | Touch this hat and we all go down. | 谁敢碰这顶帽子 我们就同归于尽 |
[03:15] | You want to play dodgeball in the hospital? | 你们想在医院里玩躲避球吗 |
[03:18] | I hate how I always get hit in the head with the ball. | 我讨厌总是被球砸中脑袋 |
[03:24] | I don’t want to go to PE anymore. | 我再也不想上体育课了 |
[03:26] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[03:27] | Let’s swing by Mr. Frond’s office. | 我们现在就去找福旺德老师吧 |
[03:29] | He’s highly suggestible. | 他耳根子软得很 |
[03:32] | You guys, when I’m in PE class, | 同学们 当我上体育课的时候 |
[03:34] | I feel like I’m not living up to | 我感觉自己达不到 |
[03:35] | society’s warped image of fitness. | 扭曲的社会审美观所定义的完美体形 |
[03:38] | I feel like a loser. | 我觉得自己好失败 |
[03:39] | I feel like I’m not being valued as a woman. | 我觉得自己没有被当成女人看待 |
[03:42] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[03:43] | I need guidance and counseling. | 我需要指导和建议 |
[03:45] | I’m a guidance counselor. | 我就是辅导员 |
[03:47] | Come in. | 快请进 |
[03:49] | So you’re feeling a little POed about PE, huh? | 体育课让你们有点不爽 是吧 |
[03:53] | But physical education is a state requirement. | 可上体育课是国家规定 |
[03:55] | I can’t just let you out of it. | 我不能批准你们休课 |
[03:57] | But, what if, I don’t know, instead of class, | 可是 怎么说呢 如果把体育课换掉 |
[04:00] | we did an independent study in something sort of physical, | 开展跟体育有关的自主学习怎么样 |
[04:05] | something, like, I don’t know, that the school doesn’t offer. | 我说不好 反正是学校没有的课 |
[04:09] | Independent study… I like the sound of that. | 自主学习 我喜欢这个说法 |
[04:11] | Sounds like something I’d come up with. | 听起来像是我出的主意 |
[04:13] | – You just did. – You did. | -是你出的 -是你出的 |
[04:14] | – Nailed it. – Uh, I guess I did. | -就是你出的 -就是我出的 |
[04:17] | The superintendent is going to love this idea. | 校长会喜欢这个主意的 |
[04:19] | So, what would you do for your independent study? | 那么 你们要研究些什么呢 |
[04:22] | Uh, swimming? | 游泳 |
[04:23] | Synchronized swimming. | 花样游泳 |
[04:24] | No, she doesn’t mean what she says ever. | 不 她总是词不达意 |
[04:26] | Or just regular swimming and splashing. | 常规游泳也行 拍拍水花什么的 |
[04:27] | I love synchronized swimming. | 我喜欢花样游泳 |
[04:29] | – Who doesn’t, huh? – Yeah. I mean, okay, yeah. | -谁不喜欢呢 -是啊 喜欢喜欢 |
[04:31] | Great. All right, so, uh… | 太好了 那么… |
[04:32] | you’ll need an adult to supervise you. | 要有一位成年人监督你们 |
[04:35] | We know an adult. | 成年人 现成的 |
[04:36] | We definitely know an adult. | 当然是现成的 |
[04:38] | Have them sign this. | 让他签下这张表 |
[04:40] | Linda Belcher, fancy on the “B”, | 琳达・贝嗝嗝 写个美美的花俏B |
[04:43] | definitely signed this form. | 就这样 签好喽 |
[04:43] | 辅导员 福旺德老师 | |
[04:46] | Tina, synchronized swimming? | 蒂娜 花样游泳 |
[04:48] | That is the most random sport in the world. | 那可是世界上最杂乱无章的运动 |
[04:50] | How’d you even come up with that? | 你当时是怎么冒出这个念头的 |
[04:52] | Mom loves synchronized swimming. | 妈妈喜欢花样游泳嘛 |
[04:53] | Don’t you remember during the last Olympics? | 还记得上次奥运会吗 |
[04:55] | She made us do everything synchronized. | 不管做什么 她都要我们统一步调 |
[04:57] | And brush and brush and brush and spit. | 左刷刷 右刷刷 再刷刷 一起吐 |
[05:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:01] | We just got out of PE for the rest of the year, my friends. | 朋友们 今年再也不用上体育课了 |
[05:04] | Yeah, who needs it? | 是啊 谁要上啊 |
[05:11] | Here, let me try. | 起开 我来试试 |
[05:14] | Huh. I need to exercise. | 看来我需要锻炼了 |
[05:19] | First, you fill the base of the cone. | 首先 将蛋筒底部填满 |
[05:21] | Boring. | 真无聊 |
[05:21] | Just let me do the demonstration, all right? | 让我演示完 好吗 |
[05:23] | So the ice cream goes on the inside of the cone always? | 冰淇淋每次都被挤在了蛋筒里吗 |
[05:26] | It goes… Yes. | 没错 |
[05:27] | It’s like an edible bowl. | 蛋筒就是能吃的碗 |
[05:28] | We get it. Move on. | 我们懂的 接着说吧 |
[05:30] | Wait, if that’s ice cream, why is it soft? | 等等 如果那是冰淇淋 为什么它是软的 |
[05:32] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[05:33] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[05:34] | Why are you telling us this? | 你为什么要跟我们讲这个 |
[05:35] | Because I’m going to need your help. | 因为我需要你们帮忙 |
[05:37] | You guys are going to be running this thing. | 这台机器今后由你们负责 |
[05:39] | I now pronounce you Team Soft Serve. | 我宣布 蛋筒小分队成立 |
[05:43] | I made a soft serve this morning, so I should be captain. | 我今早做了一个蛋筒 所以我应该是队长 |
[05:46] | Kids, time for school. | 孩子们 该上学啦 |
[05:47] | Here, I washed your gym clothes. | 给 运动服洗好了 |
[05:49] | We don’t need gym clothes anymore. | 我们不用穿运动服了 |
[05:50] | Tina! Of course we do. | 蒂娜 我们当然要穿 |
[05:52] | What, are we going to run laps naked? | 难道我们要在体育课上裸奔吗 |
[05:56] | Oh, and Gene, here’s your Navajo warrior mask | 吉恩 这是你历史课要用的 |
[05:58] | for your history class. | 纳瓦霍战士面具 |
[06:00] | Wow, Mom, great job. | 哇 老妈 做得真好 |
[06:02] | It smells like you. | 上面全是你的味道 |
[06:04] | I’ve been wearing it all morning. I love it. | 我早上一直戴着它呢 好喜欢 |
[06:09] | – Thanks, Mom. – I hope we get a good grade. | -谢了老妈 -祝你们得高分 |
[06:13] | Don’t you make noises at me, you judge-a-roo. | 别冲我哼哼 自以为是的家伙 |
[06:15] | Go play your judge-eridoo. | 你再敢冲我哼哼一个 |
[06:20] | Suckers. | 弱爆了 |
[06:21] | Louise, why aren’t you in PE? | 露易丝 你们咋不上体育课呢 |
[06:23] | – Do you guys have lice? – I do. I do. | -你们身上有虱子吗 -我有 我有 |
[06:26] | For your information, we don’t do PE anymore. | 告诉你们吧 我们再也不上体育课了 |
[06:28] | We do independent study, thank you. | 我们在搞自主学习 谢谢 |
[06:30] | Yeah, we’re off the grid. | 对 我们不混体育界了 |
[06:32] | So long, balls. | 再见了 各种球类 |
[06:33] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[06:37] | *Heading out of PE* | *走出体育课堂* |
[06:41] | *Gives us time to play on the street* | *玩遍大街小巷* |
[06:44] | *First we lied to Mr. Frond* | *先骗过福旺德老师* |
[06:48] | *Now we’re in a nail salon* | *再来到美甲店臭浪* |
[06:57] | 激情四射 | |
[07:00] | Mr. Frond, pretty yarn. | 福旺德老师 很会挑毛线嘛 |
[07:02] | Do you knit? | 自己织毛衣吗 |
[07:03] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[07:04] | 织出我人生 | |
[07:06] | What up, my knitta? | 你好呀 小织神 |
[07:07] | So, let’s talk synchronized swimming. | 来聊聊花样游泳吧 |
[07:09] | Oh, yeah, I’m always up for that. | 好啊 我很喜欢呢 |
[07:12] | Big commitment. | 要全身心投入呢 |
[07:13] | I bet. | 当然了 |
[07:14] | I still have the ’96 Olympics on VHS. | 我家还存着96年奥运会的录像呢 |
[07:16] | The Miracle on Melted Ice. | “融冰上的奇迹” |
[07:18] | Ooh, I have Dynasty on VHS. | 我也有存《王朝》[电视剧] |
[07:21] | Well, I can’t wait to see the routine | 我迫不及待地想要看看 |
[07:24] | you choreograph for the kids in independent study. | 你给孩子们编排的动作 就是那个自主学习 |
[07:26] | Independent wha…?! | 自主… 啥 |
[07:30] | Those little sneaks. | 这几个小兔崽子 |
[07:32] | I can’t believe they lied to Mr. Frond like that. | 居然敢骗福旺德老师 |
[07:34] | Ah, here you go, sir. | 先生 给您 |
[07:35] | And they used me in their lie. | 还利用我编瞎话 |
[07:37] | What do you expect? You coddle them too much. | 你想怎样 你太溺爱他们了 |
[07:39] | Well, I’m not going to coddle them this time. | 这次我不会再溺爱他们了 |
[07:40] | I’m going to get real tough. | 我要好好管管他们 |
[07:42] | What a day at school. | 今天好累啊 |
[07:44] | I feel so physically educated. | 我的身体受到了良好的教育 |
[07:46] | Hello, kids. | 你们几位好啊 |
[07:47] | I had a very interesting encounter with Mr. Frond today. | 我今天碰巧遇到福旺德老师了 |
[07:51] | – You did? – Yeah, he’s an interesting guy. | -真的吗 -他这人挺讨喜的 |
[07:53] | Yeah, he is very interesting, Tina. | 没错 他是很讨喜 蒂娜 |
[07:56] | He’s so interesting | 他很讨喜地告诉了我 |
[07:57] | that he told me about your independent study. | 你们那个所谓的自主学习 |
[08:00] | Uh… I got to go. | 那个 我先闪了 |
[08:01] | I have forgot everything outside. | 我把全部东西都忘在外面了 |
[08:04] | Sit down. I got big, big news for you. | 坐下 我有要事宣布 |
[08:07] | You’re not going to get away with it, either. | 你们想跑也跑不了 |
[08:08] | Dad, do you want some help with the soft serve? | 老爸 我来帮你做蛋筒冰淇淋吧 |
[08:10] | Get over here. Look at this face and remember it | 回来 看好这张脸 记住这张脸 |
[08:13] | because it’s the face of your | 因为我即将成为你们的 |
[08:15] | new synchronized swimming coach. | 新任花游教练 |
[08:18] | What? Lin. | 什么 琳 |
[08:23] | I guess we actually have to do synchronized swimming now. | 看来我们真要练习花游动作了 |
[08:26] | Tina, this is the woman who chewed your food | 蒂娜 你扁桃体被切掉后 |
[08:28] | for you when you had your tonsils out. | 是这个女人嚼碎所有食物喂你吃饭 |
[08:30] | We’re not going to have to lift a finger. | 所以我们连手指都不用动 |
[08:32] | Okay, you two, lift your fingers. | 你们俩 动动手指 |
[08:34] | Synchronized swimming starts at your fingertips | 花样游泳始于指尖 |
[08:37] | and ends with your tippy toes. | 终于脚尖 |
[08:39] | I like it! | 我好喜欢这件泳装 |
[08:40] | It holds things in, in all the right places. | 它能装下我的肥肉 固定在正确位置 |
[08:43] | Why is Gene wearing a girl’s suit? | 吉恩怎么穿着女式泳装 |
[08:45] | Cause, otherwise, we wouldn’t look synchronized. | 不然的话 我们看上去就不整齐了 |
[08:47] | All right, everyone in the pool. Come on. | 好 大家下水吧 快点 |
[08:50] | Whistles are for lifeguards only. | 只有救生员才能吹哨 |
[08:52] | – Sorry. – Thank you. | -抱歉 -谢谢配合 |
[08:54] | Mom… I mean, uh, Coach, | 妈 不 教练 |
[08:56] | before we dive in, maybe we could watch you do a few moves. | 下水前能不能先看你做几个示范呢 |
[09:00] | We’re visual learners, right, guys? | 有人示范我们才学得会 是吧 |
[09:02] | Yeah, like Jennifer Beals in Flashdance. | 就像电影《闪电舞》里的珍妮弗・比尔斯 |
[09:04] | She had to watch a lot of welding before she got good. | 她在看过很多次电焊作业后 才慢慢熟练的 |
[09:06] | I love Flashdance. | 我超爱《闪电舞》 |
[09:07] | Okay, I see your point. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[09:10] | This is called the eggbeater kick. | 这叫碎蛋脚 |
[09:15] | Looking good, Mom! | 不错嘛 老妈 |
[09:16] | I’m learning a lot from looking! | 我光用看的就学了好多 |
[09:19] | See, not so bad. | 看吧 没那么糟 |
[09:20] | I could get used to this. | 我会习惯的 |
[09:22] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[09:23] | – How are you? – I’m fine. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[09:24] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[09:26] | I’m good… Not drowning. | 我也很好 没淹着 |
[09:28] | That could change. | 也说不定 |
[09:29] | Please don’t lean on the… | 别靠在这 |
[09:30] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – Thank you. | -不好意思 -谢谢配合 |
[09:34] | Be right with you. | 稍等一下 |
[09:34] | Here’s your ice cream, Teddy. | 你的冰淇淋 泰迪 |
[09:35] | Bob, this is too cold. | 鲍勃 这个太凉了 |
[09:37] | Can you just put it in the microwave for me? | 能用微波炉热一下吗 |
[09:38] | I can’t do that right now, Teddy. | 我现在没空 泰迪 |
[09:39] | It’s too cold. I can’t eat it. | 太凉了 我吃不下 |
[09:41] | – Just eat it as is! – I can’t eat this. | -你就凉着吃呗 -我吃不下 |
[09:42] | – Oh, my God. – Just warm it up for me. | -我的神啊 -帮我热一下 |
[09:44] | – Teddy, you’re killing me. – Come on, take a second. | -泰迪 你要整死我啊 -拜托 一下下就好 |
[09:46] | Give me the ice cream. Give it to me. | 冰淇淋给我 给我 |
[09:47] | Don’t put it on too long, now. | 别热太久 |
[09:48] | Excuse me. Can I get a sample of the chocolate? | 你好 能给我一份巧克力试吃品吗 |
[09:50] | Why do you need a sample? You don’t need a sample. | 为什么要试吃 不用试吃 |
[09:52] | But how will I know what it tastes like? | 不试吃怎么知道什么味 |
[09:53] | It’s chocolate. It tastes like chocolate tastes. | 巧克力 当然是巧克力味 |
[09:56] | – Is it nonfat? – Um, no. | -是脱脂的吗 -不是 |
[09:58] | – What percentage of fat is it? – I don’t know. | -含脂量是多少 -不知道 |
[10:00] | – Is it two percent? – I don’t know. | -是2%吗 -不知道 |
[10:02] | You should get it melted. | 你应该先把它弄化 |
[10:03] | Can we get a sample of the melted? | 有化了以后的试吃品吗 |
[10:05] | – You won’t be sorry. – Teddy. | -你不会后悔的 -泰迪 |
[10:06] | – What? – Stop. | -咋啦 -闭嘴 |
[10:07] | Uh, Bob… | 鲍勃 |
[10:08] | I think my medium rare burger | 我的半熟汉堡 |
[10:10] | is turning into a well done situation. | 好像要变成全熟的了 |
[10:12] | – Oh, crap. – Bobby, take it out of the microwave. | -糟了 -鲍鲍 快把冰淇淋拿出来 |
[10:14] | Bobby, take it out of the microwave. | 快把冰淇淋拿出来 |
[10:15] | I’m cooking now, Teddy. | 我正在忙活 泰迪 |
[10:16] | Bobby, take the ice cream out of the microwave. | 鲍鲍 快把冰淇淋从微波炉里拿出来 |
[10:18] | We’re back. | 我们回来啦 |
[10:20] | Lin, you can’t keep the kids this late. | 琳 你不能总让孩子们这么晚回来 |
[10:21] | I need you guys to be here. | 我需要你们帮忙 |
[10:23] | Here, Teddy, there’s your bowl of melted ice cream. | 给 泰迪 化了的冰淇淋 |
[10:25] | Oh, the bowl is hot. | 碗好烫哦 |
[10:27] | I can’t do burgers and ice cream by myself. | 我一个人不能又做汉堡又做冰淇淋 |
[10:29] | – Dad’s freaking out. – I’m not freaking out! | -老爸崩溃了 -我才没崩溃 |
[10:31] | – Totally freaking out. – Shut up! | -绝对崩溃了 -闭嘴 |
[10:33] | Okay, shh, shh, shh, shh. | 好了 别吵别吵 |
[10:34] | I’m gonna go change. | 我去换衣服 |
[10:36] | – Me, too. – I’m not. | -我也去 -我可不换 |
[10:37] | How was swim practice, Lin? | 动作练得怎么样了 琳 |
[10:38] | Good… the kids will be ready to get in the water any day now. | 不错 孩子们随时都能下水练习了 |
[10:41] | They haven’t gotten in the water yet? | 他们还没下水吗 |
[10:43] | They’re visual learners, Bob. | 他们要看我示范才学得会 鲍勃 |
[10:45] | It’s a scam, Linda. | 这是骗局 琳达 |
[10:46] | They’re not playing a sport. | 他们不是在训练 |
[10:47] | They’re playing you, again. | 他们这是在耍你 你又被耍了 |
[10:49] | – Look, soft serve. – Oh, God. | -快看呐 有冰淇淋 -天呐 |
[10:51] | All right, here’s a sample. | 给你 试吃品 |
[10:52] | I want vanilla. | 我要香草味的 |
[10:53] | – Do you have strawberry? – Swirl it. Swirl it. | -有草莓味的吗 -给我来个混合的 |
[10:55] | Look, we don’t do swirls or sprinkles or strawberry. | 没有草莓味 没有混合装 更没有糖屑 |
[10:58] | – Swirl it. – This is not low fat! | -我要混合的 -这不是低脂的 |
[11:01] | Oh, my God. Just spit it out. Spit it. Spit it. | 天呐 快吐出来 吐出来 吐出来 |
[11:03] | You’re my best friend. | 你真是我的挚友 |
[11:04] | – You’re my best friend. – All right. | -你才是我的挚友 -我受够了 |
[11:06] | All the teenagers leave! | 你们这些小屁孩都给我出去 |
[11:07] | Little Leaguers, too! | 棒球队的也出去 |
[11:08] | I ate some of that sponge. | 我吃过那块海绵 |
[11:10] | – I want a sponge. – Out! | -我也想吃 -出去 |
[11:15] | Gene, boogers. | 吉恩 鼻涕流出来了 |
[11:17] | That is good stuff. Uncut. | 真是好东西 都不会断 |
[11:19] | Kids, down here! | 孩子们 快下来 |
[11:21] | Time to work on scissor kicks. | 该练习剪刀腿的动作了 |
[11:23] | Today, we’re going to actually do them in the water. | 今天我们要在水里实战了 |
[11:25] | Gene just ate, Mom. | 吉恩刚吃完饭 老妈 |
[11:26] | We could get a cramp. | 这样会抽筋的 |
[11:28] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这儿干嘛 |
[11:29] | Mr. Frond made us independent study kids, too. | 福旺德老师让我们也来参加自主学习 |
[11:34] | We could use more people for a pyramid lift. | 人多的话就可以做金字塔托举了 |
[11:37] | Or we could make a circle. | 或者围成一个圆 |
[11:39] | Concentric circles. | 有了 同心圆 |
[11:51] | Hey, Linda, I like the choreography. | 嗨 琳达 这套动作我喜欢 |
[11:53] | You’re a great coach. A beautiful, sensual coach. | 你是个好教练 既美丽又性感 |
[11:56] | Thank you, Tom Selleck. | 谢谢你 汤姆・塞立克 |
[11:56] | 美国演员 制片人 | |
[12:02] | Kids, stop! Stop! Stop! | 孩子们 住手住手住手 |
[12:05] | Marco. | 马可 |
[12:06] | Wahlberg. | 沃尔伯格 |
[12:08] | No whistles. You know that. | 禁止吹哨 不说过么 |
[12:10] | I know the whistle rule! | 老娘知道禁止吹哨 |
[12:11] | Fine. Please don’t lean on the chair. | 那就好 麻烦你别靠在椅子上 |
[12:13] | What’s wrong with you kids? | 你们这些孩子是怎么了 |
[12:15] | Don’t you care about your independent study? | 你们就不关心你们的自主学习吗 |
[12:17] | – No. – Louise said this class was a joke. | -不关心 -露易丝说这课是扯淡的 |
[12:19] | Yeah. Say something funny. | 是啊 来扯扯淡吧 |
[12:21] | Louise, Tina, Gene, get over here now. | 露易丝 蒂娜 吉恩 给我过来 |
[12:24] | Ah… good one. | 这个不错 |
[12:25] | Cannonball! | 炮弹来啦 |
[12:28] | That is it! | 我受够了 |
[12:29] | Your father was right. | 你们老爸说的没错 |
[12:31] | You’re just taking advantage of me. | 你们只是在利用我 |
[12:33] | You and dad were talking about us behind our backs? | 你和老爸居然在背后说我们坏话 |
[12:35] | Not cool! | 不地道 |
[12:36] | If you don’t care about your PE requirement, | 既然你们自己都不在乎自己的体育成绩 |
[12:39] | then I don’t, either. | 那我也不管了 |
[12:41] | I quit! | 老娘不干了 |
[12:43] | Looks like somebody’s ready to coach independent drama. | 看来有人要去教自主戏剧课了 |
[12:47] | 第二天 | |
[12:49] | Where are you guys going? | 你们这是去哪儿 |
[12:50] | The pool’s that way. | 泳池在那边啊 |
[12:51] | Screw the pool. | 池你个头 |
[12:52] | Without our mom around, we make the rules again. | 老妈不在 我们自己说了算 |
[12:55] | Oh! Am I glad I caught you guys? | 太好了 你们还没走 |
[12:57] | I have very exciting news. | 我有一个激动人心的消息 |
[12:59] | I pulled some strings, | 我走了下后门 |
[13:00] | left several persuasive voice mails. | 发了几封颇有说服力的语音邮件 |
[13:03] | You have shot. | 你们的机会来了 |
[13:04] | The superintendent is bringing the school board to the pool | 校长下午要带教委会的人来泳池 |
[13:07] | this afternoon to watch you synchronized swim. | 参观你们的花样游泳练习 |
[13:10] | – What?! – But our mom quit… Ow. | -什么 -可我们老妈不… |
[13:12] | They even suggested doing a graded performance. | 他们甚至提议要给你们评分 |
[13:15] | We’re going to set up a judges’ table. | 我们要设一个评分席 |
[13:16] | It’ll be like the Olympics. | 就跟奥运会一样 |
[13:18] | Mr. Frond… Ha! We should not do this. | 福旺德老师 我们不能这么做 |
[13:21] | The whole point of independent study | 自主学习的意义就在于 |
[13:23] | was so that we wouldn’t feel judged. | 我们不想再被人评头论足了 |
[13:25] | You’re judged from the day you’re born | 你从落地那刻起就要被人评判 |
[13:27] | till the day you die. | 直到你死的那天 |
[13:28] | The school board wants to see you | 教委会要看你们表演 |
[13:29] | do scissor kicks and perfect lifts. | 剪刀腿和完美托举 |
[13:32] | Otherwise, you’re all going to summer school. | 做不好的话就等着去暑期学校吧 |
[13:35] | Summer school? | 暑期学校 |
[13:38] | What am I going to wear? | 那人家要穿什么去啊 |
[13:43] | I’m glad you finally quit helping the kids, Lin. | 我很高兴你终于不帮孩子们了 琳 |
[13:45] | – It was the right thing to do. – You were right, Bob. | -这是正确的选择 -你说得对 鲍勃 |
[13:47] | I needed to let my baby birds fly. | 我要放手 让雏鸟自己学飞 |
[13:49] | My bratty little baby birds fly | 让这些不听话的鸟崽子们 |
[13:52] | – with their crappy little wings. – That was… | -扑腾着烂翅膀飞去吧 -这个… |
[13:54] | Sometimes you just got to push them out the window. | 有时候 你就是要推他们一把 |
[13:56] | – Yeah. – You just got to push them right out there. | -对 -把他们都推出去 |
[13:58] | And if they fall flat, then that’s them. | 如果失败 那是他们自己的事 |
[14:00] | Well, you know what, it’s nice to have you back. | 知道吗 你回来的感觉真好 |
[14:02] | It’s nice to be back. | 回来的感觉真好 |
[14:03] | Hey, you want to train me on this thing or what? | 你还要不要教我做这个东西啊 |
[14:05] | You bet I do. | 乐意之至 |
[14:06] | – All right. – Yeah, you put your… | -来吧 -把你的手放在… |
[14:07] | – Okay. – your hand on the knob. | -好咧 -放在拉杆上 |
[14:08] | – Yeah? Like that? – There you go. Yeah, no. | -这样吗 -往下压 不对 |
[14:10] | – Like that? – Slow. Slow. | -这样吗 -慢点 慢点 |
[14:12] | Ah, slow, slow, slow. | 好好 慢点 慢点 |
[14:14] | Yeah, there you go. | 就这样 |
[14:24] | Oh, hey, Tom Selleck. | 嘿 汤姆・塞立克 |
[14:27] | Uh, Linda, take it easy. | 琳达 慢慢来 |
[14:30] | – Yeah, you can’t pull it down that hard. – Okay. | -不能那么使劲拉 -好的 |
[14:32] | Mom, we’re really sorry. | 老妈 我们错了 |
[14:34] | Will you come back and help us right now, please? | 你能回来帮我们吗 求你了 |
[14:36] | Stay strong, Lin. | 要坚定 琳 |
[14:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:40] | – I accept your apology, and I will help you. – What? | -我接受道歉 也可以帮忙 -什么 |
[14:42] | Great! Let’s go. | 太好了 我们走吧 |
[14:44] | I will help you by not helping you. Right? | 不帮你们就是对你们最大的帮助 对吧 |
[14:49] | What just happened here? | 发生什么了 |
[14:50] | Why is everyone smiling and not helping? | 为什么大家都微笑着袖手旁观 |
[14:52] | Mom, Mr. Frond is making us perform | 老妈 福旺德老师 |
[14:54] | for the school board this afternoon. | 要我们今天下午在教委会面前表演 |
[14:57] | Not my problem. | 与我无关 |
[14:57] | – Exactly. Not her problem. – It’s not my problem. | -没错 与她无关 -跟我一点关系都没有 |
[15:00] | – Yes, what she said. – Not mine. | -是的 她说的对 -完全没有 |
[15:02] | Okay, let’s not… | 好了 别总… |
[15:03] | And if we don’t pass, we have to go to summer school. | 要是我们失败的话就要去暑期学校 |
[15:06] | – Summer school? – Yeah. What next? | -暑期学校 -是啊 接下来呢 |
[15:08] | Summer church? Summer dentist? | 暑期教堂 暑期牙医 |
[15:10] | Summer visit Grandma? | 暑期拜访姥姥 |
[15:11] | Summer camp? Wait, I’d go there. | 暑期野营 等等 这我倒是愿意去 |
[15:13] | You guys made your bed, | 自己做的选择 |
[15:15] | and now you’re going to have to swim in it. | 自己承担后果 |
[15:17] | Lin, the kids can’t go to summer school. | 琳 孩子们可不能去暑期学校 |
[15:18] | We need them here in the restaurant. | 餐馆需要他们帮忙呢 |
[15:20] | I thought you said quitting was the right thing to do. | 你不是说不予帮助是正确的决定吗 |
[15:22] | We both said a lot of things. | 我们说得可多了 |
[15:23] | Just, you help them. | 你就帮帮他们吧 |
[15:24] | I will not, you hypocrite. | 我不 你个伪君子 |
[15:26] | If you want to help the kids, | 要是你想帮他们 |
[15:27] | you’re such a know-it-all parent, | 自以为是个全能老爸 |
[15:28] | then help them yourself. I’m done. | 你就自己帮去吧 我可不管 |
[15:30] | – Yeah! Dad, help us! – Yeah! Help us, dad! Please. | -老爸 帮帮忙吧 -老爸 求你了 |
[15:32] | That’s a great idea! | 这主意好极了 |
[15:33] | No, no, no. What? No, not me. | 不不不 我不行 |
[15:35] | – Yeah. Yes, you. – No, I’m busy. | -你行的 -不行 我很忙 |
[15:36] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[15:38] | Summer School. | 暑期学校 |
[15:39] | And you’re here all alone without Team Soft Serve. | 你要自己干活 身边没有蛋筒小分队了 |
[15:43] | It’s too cold. I can’t eat it. | 太凉了 我吃不下 |
[15:44] | What percentage of fat is it? | 这个含脂量是多少啊 |
[15:45] | – Swirl it. – Is it nonfat? | -混合的 -是脱脂的吗 |
[15:47] | – Take it out of the microwave. – Uh, Bob. | -把冰淇淋拿出来 -鲍勃 |
[15:48] | – Swirl it. – The bowl is hot. | -混合的 -碗好烫哦 |
[15:50] | Totally freaking out. | 绝对崩溃了 |
[15:51] | – Swirl it. – No! | -混合的 -不 |
[15:54] | Okay, fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[15:55] | I guess I’ll have to figure out some kind of routine. | 看来我得安排安排了 |
[15:58] | I taught you kids how to use this, right? | 这台机器怎么操作我都教给你们了吧 |
[16:00] | Yeah. | 教了 |
[16:00] | But I still don’t understand where the ice cream goes. | 我还是没整明白冰淇淋去了哪里 |
[16:03] | All right, shut up. Forget it. | 好了 闭嘴 当我没说 |
[16:09] | Superintendent Douglas, let me get your chair for you. | 道格拉斯校长 我来给您送椅子 |
[16:12] | I got it. I got it. | 没事 没事 |
[16:13] | Once upon a time, | 很久之前 |
[16:15] | there was no such thing as math. | 我们学校没有数学这门课 |
[16:17] | Until one brave teacher said, | 直到一位勇敢的教师提议 |
[16:20] | “Hey, what about math?” | 开门数学课怎么样 |
[16:21] | I think independent study synchronized swimming | 我认为 自主学习之花样游泳 |
[16:24] | will be the next math. | 将会成为下一门数学 |
[16:26] | We are so screwed. | 我们烂死了 |
[16:28] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们要死了 |
[16:29] | Let’s die like we were born… Two minutes apart! | 生时差两分钟 死时也要差两分钟 |
[16:32] | All right, everybody, calm down. | 好了 大家伙 冷静冷静 |
[16:33] | Huddle up. Come here. | 过来 聚在一起 |
[16:35] | We can fake our way through this. | 我们用这些动作蒙混过关吧 |
[16:36] | We’ll do a few of these and some of this. | 做几个这个 再做几个这个 |
[16:38] | And maybe we’ll be okay. | 这样就差不多了吧 |
[16:40] | Dad, go change into your suit. | 爸 你去换下泳衣 |
[16:41] | I’m in my suit. | 我这不穿着呢么 |
[16:43] | This is what men wear, Gene, in the pool. | 泳池里男的就穿成这样 吉恩 |
[16:45] | Well, it looks ridiculous. | 你看起来可笑 |
[16:48] | And five, six, seven, eight… | 五六七八 |
[16:51] | – Fire! – Oh, my God. | -着火了 -我的天 |
[16:53] | Everyone stay! | 原地别动 |
[16:54] | Phillip, it’s a fire alarm. | 菲利普 火警响了 |
[16:56] | No, we’re-we’re at a swimming pool. | 我们就在泳池边 |
[16:57] | This is the safest place to be during a fire. | 着火时这里可是最安全的地方 |
[16:59] | False alarm, people. | 假警报 没事的 |
[17:01] | False alarm! Everything is fine. | 假警报 大家不必惊慌 |
[17:03] | Let’s get this swim going! | 让我们游起来 |
[17:07] | 婴儿爽身粉 | |
[17:11] | And five, six, seven, eight… | 五六七八 |
[17:13] | Anthrax! Run for your lives! | 炭疽热 快逃命吧 |
[17:15] | Aah! Anthrax! | 是炭疽热 |
[17:17] | Anthrax smells like babies! | 炭疽热有一股爽身粉味儿 |
[17:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:22] | Phillip, what is going on here? | 菲利普 到底怎么回事 |
[17:24] | Come over here. Come here. | 你给我过来 过来 |
[17:25] | It’s-it’s just talcum powder. Carry on. | 是滑石粉了啦 大家继续 |
[17:34] | Linda, it’s Tom Selleck. | 琳达 我是汤姆・塞立克 |
[17:36] | Tom, what are you doing in my coffee? | 汤姆 你在我咖啡里干嘛 |
[17:38] | Want to know what’s the sexiest thing about you? | 想知道你什么地方最性感吗 |
[17:40] | My ankles. | 我的脚踝 |
[17:41] | No. You’re a fantastic mother. | 不 你闪耀着母性光辉的时刻 |
[17:43] | Oh. Anything else? | 没别的了吗 |
[17:45] | You always do the right thing. | 你清楚何为对错 |
[17:46] | All right, we’re done. | 好了 别说了 |
[17:47] | Go. Get out of my coffee. | 快点滚出我的咖啡 |
[17:50] | And five, six, seven, eight… | 五六七八 |
[17:52] | Doody! Doody! | 堵了 堵了 |
[17:54] | Oh, come on! | 饶了我吧 |
[17:55] | Everyone out of the pool. | 所有人 离开泳池 |
[17:56] | We’ve got a code brown. | 泳池被粪便堵住了 |
[17:58] | Don’t go near it. | 不要靠近 |
[17:59] | It’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[18:00] | You did a Caddyshack? Nice move. | 一坨进洞 漂亮 |
[18:02] | What’s a Caddyshack? | 什么叫”一坨进洞” |
[18:03] | – The movie, Caddyshack? – Never heard of it. | -电影《疯狂高尔夫》 -没听说过 |
[18:05] | Wait, so you didn’t just throw a candy bar in the pool? | 等等 你没在泳池里拉粑粑吗 |
[18:08] | No. | 没有 |
[18:08] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | -天啊 -嗯 |
[18:10] | – Wow. Looks like a candy bar. – Thank you. | -那里好像有坨粑粑 -谢谢 |
[18:13] | Mine looks like chicken satay. | 我拉的那个像鸡肉沙爹 |
[18:14] | Sorry, folks, we got to drain it. | 抱歉 我们要把水放干 |
[18:16] | I think we’re done here. | 可以结束了吧 |
[18:17] | Next time, let’s stick to the curriculum. | 下一次 你们要按课表上课 |
[18:20] | No! No. No. We are not done. | 别别别 还没结束呢 |
[18:22] | We will… we will still do this. | 我们 我们还能表演 |
[18:23] | We will… do this in the empty pool. | 我们在 空池里表演 |
[18:26] | You want us to swim in a pool with no water? | 你想让我们在没有水的泳池里游泳么 |
[18:28] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[18:29] | Summer school. | 暑期学校 |
[18:32] | And five, six, seven, eight. | 五六七八 |
[18:42] | Sorry, dad. | 老爸对不起 |
[18:47] | It’s mom. | 老妈来了 |
[18:50] | Lin, what are you doing here? | 琳 你来干什么 |
[18:51] | A little cup of coffee told me to come. | 一杯咖啡劝我前来 |
[18:53] | I don’t know what that means, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:54] | but we’re glad to see you. | 不过见到你很高兴 |
[18:56] | We’re dying here. | 我们就要死了 |
[18:57] | Follow my lead! | 跟我做 |
[18:58] | Crowning Otter! | 水獭王 |
[19:00] | Clench that pelvic floor! | 下压骨盆底 |
[19:02] | Gene, you’re good. | 吉恩 你很到位嘛 |
[19:04] | I’ve seen her do it a million times. | 我都看她做过无数次了 |
[19:05] | And into Downward Stork. | 摆好生娃姿势 |
[19:07] | Don’t forget to breathe. | 不要忘记呼吸 |
[19:10] | Here comes the baby. | 宝宝要出来了 |
[19:12] | Push… and push. | 用力推 用力推 |
[19:17] | Oh, oh, it’s crowning. It’s crowning. | 看到头了 看到头了 |
[19:19] | Aah! I had a baby! | 我生出来了 |
[19:21] | And lift up the baby. | 举起宝宝 |
[19:26] | Nurse the baby. | 给宝宝喂奶 |
[19:28] | And jazz hands. | 活动活动手指 |
[19:35] | – We passed! – Yes! | -我们通过了 -很好 |
[19:37] | Next time we do this, | 下一次自主学习 |
[19:38] | I’m getting an epidural. | 我要学习硬脑膜 |
[19:40] | Well, the school board killed independent study. | 教委会否定了自主学习 |
[19:43] | Another Frond innovation in the crapper. | 又一项福旺德创新失败了 |
[19:46] | But we passed the performance? | 可是表演过关了吧 |
[19:47] | I guess, technically, you passed. | 严格说来 算是过了 |
[19:49] | So no summer school? | 那就没有暑期学校喽 |
[19:50] | Yeah. Yeah. No summer school. Whatever. | 对对 没有没有 随便啦 |
[19:54] | But you do have to go back to PE. | 不过你们要继续上体育课 |
[19:57] | Balls. | 我了个球 |
[19:59] | I got to go knit this out. | 我去织毛衣发泄一下 |
[20:00] | Nice job with the prenatal yoga, mom. | 产前瑜伽很给力嘛 老妈 |
[20:03] | Sorry we were such jerks. | 很抱歉我们当时不知好歹 |
[20:05] | That’s why I quit being your coach. | 所以 我才不要当你们的教练 |
[20:06] | But I’ll never quit being your mommy. | 但是 我永远是爱你们的老妈 |
[20:09] | You saved our asses. | 是你救了我们 |
[20:10] | And toned our Kegels. | 训练了我们的阴部肌肉 |
[20:12] | Let’s go home and celebrate with some soft serve! | 咱们回家吃蛋筒冰淇淋庆祝庆祝吧 |
[20:15] | Eh, let’s go to I-Scream, You-Scream, | 咱们去”你尖叫我尖笑 |
[20:17] | We-All-Scream for yogurt. | 大家一起切克闹”喝酸奶吧 |
[20:18] | They’ve got more flavors. | 出新口味了 |
[20:19] | I want to go to Chilli Billy’s. | 我想去辣汉子 |
[20:21] | I think they just serve chili. | 他们家只卖辣椒吧 |
[20:22] | Ooh, now I’m hungry for chili. | 我饿得只想吃辣椒 |
[20:24] | Good, cause we’re getting chilly. | 好啊 在这都要冻死了 |
[20:25] | All right! | 走喽 |
[20:27] | Are we just going to ignore the fact | 露易丝在泳池里拉屎这件事 |
[20:28] | that Louise pooped in the pool? | 就这样被忽略了吗 |
[20:30] | Ignore it? | 忽略 |
[20:30] | I named it… Jezebel. | 我给它起了名字呢 杰茜贝尔 |
[20:32] | Aw. My little grand-doody. | 我的孙屎 |