时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Dig, Gene! | 挖这儿 吉恩 |
[00:27] | Show me the treasure! | 宝藏宝藏快现身 |
[00:28] | Maybe it’s some tin foil and we can recycle it. | 没准下面埋的是锡纸 我们可以捡回家用呢 |
[00:31] | Maybe it’s a shovel, | 也有可能是把铁铲 |
[00:32] | and I won’t have to dig with my hands. | 那样我就不用徒手挖了 |
[00:33] | Look! It’s a watch! | 快看 是块手表 |
[00:36] | Ollie? How long have you been down there? | 奥利 你在下面憋多久了 |
[00:39] | Where’s Andy? He was supposed to unbury me. | 安迪呢 挖我出来的人应该是他才对啊 |
[00:41] | There you are! I’ve been digging all over for you! | 你在这呐 我正到处挖你呢 |
[00:44] | Is your brother around? | 你哥哥来了吗 |
[00:45] | He’s over there playing with Zeke. | 他在那边和齐克玩呢 |
[00:47] | Okay, Jimmy Jr., put me in a crotch lock | 来啊 小吉米 锁住我的下身 |
[00:49] | and see if I can get out of it. | 看我能不能破了这招 |
[00:52] | Zeke. | 齐克 |
[00:54] | This is why I’m only friends with women. | 所以我只交女性朋友 |
[00:56] | They’re on the wrestling team together. | 他们都是摔跤队的 |
[00:58] | I could help you practice, Jimmy Jr. | 我可以陪你练习 小吉米 |
[01:00] | Tomorrow’s good for me. | 我明天有空 |
[01:01] | Thanks, but me and Zeke are going to watch them | 谢了 可我明天要和齐克 |
[01:03] | to demolish that taffy factory tomorrow. | 去看他们拆除太妃糖工厂 |
[01:05] | We’re gonna watch it get blowed up. Boom! | 我们要亲眼看着它被毁掉 嘣 |
[01:11] | Tina, Gene, let’s go. | 蒂娜 吉恩 我们走 |
[01:13] | We’ve got a whole beach to comb. | 我们要挖遍整个沙滩 |
[01:14] | – Yes, sir. – I’m good. | -遵命 -我不去了 |
[01:19] | Bobby, want to come over and watch the game tonight? | 鲍鲍 今晚来看比赛吗 |
[01:21] | I’m making a three-bean salad, | 我给你做三豆沙拉 |
[01:22] | but it’s bring your own bean. | 不过豆子你得自己带 |
[01:23] | Can I put you down for garbanzo? | 我们一起在床上吃鹰嘴豆怎么样 |
[01:25] | – No. – Nah, he can’t. | -不行 -不行 他去不了 |
[01:26] | Bob’s got plans tonight. | 鲍勃今晚已经有约了 |
[01:29] | Yeah, Teddy. Um… | 没错 泰迪 |
[01:30] | Sunday nights me and Linda have, | 每周日晚我和琳达都有 |
[01:32] | uh, you know, an arrangement. | 那种约会 你懂的 |
[01:34] | Scheduled sex. | 例行房事啊 |
[01:36] | Eh… Do you want to borrow my Sade tape? | 我那盘萨德的录像带你们要看吗 |
[01:36] | 18世纪法国SM作家 其人是不折不扣的性虐狂 | |
[01:38] | Guess what we found with our metal detector? | 猜猜我们用金属探测器找到了什么 |
[01:40] | – Another metal detector! – Yay. | -另外一个金属探测器 -耶 |
[01:43] | And I found this on the beach. I think it could help me. | 我还找到了这个 我想这本书会很有用 |
[01:45] | Ooh. Passionfruit paperbacks. Juicy! | 百香果公司出版的平装本 真销魂 |
[01:48] | Too bad you kids can’t take the metal detector | 可惜你们不能带着金属探测器 |
[01:50] | over to Caffrey’s taffy factory. | 去凯弗雷的太妃糖工厂 |
[01:52] | Find his secret treasure before they tear the place down. | 在工厂被毁之前找到秘密宝藏 |
[01:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa… ho, secret treasure? | 慢着慢着慢着 秘密宝藏 |
[01:57] | What are you, ah… what are you talking about? | 你在 你在说什么呢 |
[01:58] | Whoops, there I go again. | 糟糕 我又嘴欠 |
[02:00] | Divulging amazing secrets. | 泄漏了天机 |
[02:01] | Yeah, my uncle Paddy told me about it. | 没错 是派第叔叔告诉我的 |
[02:03] | He used to work in Caffrey back in the 50s. | 上个世纪50年代 他在凯弗雷的工厂上班 |
[02:05] | He was his maid. | 干的是女仆的活 |
[02:06] | Your uncle Paddy was a maid? | 你叔叔派第干女仆的活 |
[02:08] | All maids were men back then. | 女仆的活以前都是男人干 |
[02:09] | Until women joined the workforce | 直到女人变成了劳动力 |
[02:11] | and took all the maid jobs away. | 抢走了女仆市场 |
[02:12] | All right, girls! Go, girls! | 姑娘们加油 姑娘们上 |
[02:14] | A big part of Paddy’s job was dusting Caffrey’s money. | 派第一大部分的工作就是替凯弗雷藏匿赃款 |
[02:17] | Caffrey didn’t make his money from candy, you know. | 凯弗雷的钱并不是靠卖糖赚来的 |
[02:19] | He was a bootlegger! | 而是靠走私酒水 |
[02:20] | I believe the term is leg-warmer. | 你是想说走私”护腿”吧 |
[02:22] | No, it is not, Gene. | 不不 吉恩 |
[02:23] | Anyway, Caffrey ran liquor during Prohibition. | 总之 凯弗雷在禁酒时期走私酒水 |
[02:26] | There are tunnels under the factory | 工厂下面有几条隧道 |
[02:27] | where they brought the booze in with boats at high tide. | 他们趁海水涨潮 载酒运到里面 |
[02:29] | And the tunnels were booby trapped to keep out the G-men. | 通道里布满了机关陷阱 防止警探进入 |
[02:33] | Lousy Feds. | 一群废物 |
[02:34] | Rumor is | 有传闻说 |
[02:35] | Caffrey even made a bunch of taffy dummies | 凯弗雷甚至造了一堆太妃糖假人 |
[02:37] | to guard his operation. | 为其掩护行动 |
[02:38] | Like the Terra Cotta Warriors of ancient China. | 跟中国的兵马俑差不多 |
[02:40] | China. Stick to noodles, right? | 中国 爱吃面条的民族 是吧 |
[02:43] | Is that racist? | 这算种族歧视吗 |
[02:43] | – Yes. – A little bit. | -算 -有点儿 |
[02:44] | No. | 才不是呢 |
[02:45] | Anyway, Caffrey didn’t trust banks, | 总而言之 凯弗雷不相信银行 |
[02:47] | so he hid all his gold down there in the tunnels. | 所以他把所有金条都藏在隧道里了 |
[02:50] | Uncle Paddy told me about it, | 派第叔叔把这事告诉了我 |
[02:52] | and now I’m gonna tell you. | 现在我要告诉你们 |
[02:53] | There’s a secret elevator in the factory | 工厂里有一个秘密电梯 |
[02:56] | that takes you down to the tunnels underneath. | 可以把你们带到下面的隧道 |
[02:57] | Continue. | 继续啊 |
[02:59] | You follow the tunnel around the curve | 然后沿着弯道一直走 |
[03:01] | till you get to three stones, | 直到看见三连石 |
[03:03] | and then you take the tunnel that bends this way, | 然后找到另一条弯道 |
[03:05] | and there’s the treasure! | 宝藏就在这里 |
[03:08] | It’s a butt! | 看 屁股 |
[03:10] | Get it? A butt! | 懂了没 是个屁股 |
[03:11] | With three turds! | 还有三坨便便 |
[03:12] | Eh, Paddy got me good with that one when I was a kid | 我小时候 派第就是用这招把我唬住了 |
[03:15] | and now I’m paying it forward. | 现在我用它来唬唬你们 |
[03:16] | Eh, yeah… That’s a… That’s a great one, Teddy. | 还真唬住了 不错嘛 泰迪 |
[03:19] | Gold? | 金什么条 |
[03:21] | He was a funny man, that Paddy. Eh… | 派第那个人特别逗 |
[03:23] | A funny male maid. | 逗乐子的小男仆 |
[03:24] | With a serious drinking problem and psoriasis. | 他嗜酒如命 还有牛皮癣 |
[03:27] | – Kids-only meeting. Now. – I’ll get Mom. | -内部会议 紧急召开 -我去叫老妈 |
[03:30] | No, Ti-Tina! Kids! | 不 蒂 蒂娜 就我们仨 |
[03:32] | Listen, let’s go get the taffy factory treasure! | 听好了 我们要去寻找太妃糖工厂的宝藏 |
[03:35] | We’ve got the map! | 我们拿到地图了 |
[03:36] | But it’s just a butt! | 这只是个屁股啊 |
[03:38] | Teddy was just messing with our heads. | 泰迪那是在妖言惑众 |
[03:39] | Men do that. | 男人都这样 |
[03:40] | No, no, this might be real. Think about it. | 不不 也许是真的 动脑想一想 |
[03:43] | If you had the chance to make a treasure map in a shape… | 如果是你 你会把藏宝图 |
[03:46] | what shape would you make it? | 画成什么形状 |
[03:47] | – Butt. – Exactly! | -屁股 -看吧 |
[03:49] | The factory’s getting demolished tomorrow, | 工厂明天就要拆了 |
[03:51] | so we have to go tonight. | 所以我们今晚就行动 |
[03:53] | You guys in? We doing this? | 你们两个来不来 干不干 |
[03:55] | I could move some things around. | 我可以帮忙搬些东西 |
[03:56] | Let’s find butt treasure! | 我们去寻找屁股宝藏吧 |
[04:00] | Oh, well, I am done. | 我吃饱了 |
[04:01] | No more chewing for me. | 撑死我了 |
[04:03] | – Look at the time. – Yeah! | -时间可不早了 -是啊 |
[04:05] | I’m gonna sleep like a baby. | 我要睡个美美的觉 |
[04:07] | A horny baby. | 做个色色的梦 |
[04:09] | Ah… Great dinner, Mom. | 晚饭很好吃 老妈 |
[04:12] | You outdid yourself. | 你超越了你自己 |
[04:13] | That was a great day all around. | 多么美好的一天 |
[04:15] | One for the books. | 值得记上一笔 |
[04:16] | I want to go to bed immediately | 我要立刻睡觉去 |
[04:18] | before I spoil it and make it just a regular day. | 免得搞砸了这不同寻常的一天 |
[04:21] | That was easy. | 怎么这么容易 |
[04:23] | That was easy. | 就是这么容易 |
[04:27] | Gene, you don’t need to do that. Their door is shut. | 吉恩 你不必这样 他们的门关着呢 |
[04:30] | I know. My belly itches. | 我知道 可我的肚子好痒 |
[04:34] | 凯弗雷太妃糖工厂 危险禁行 | |
[04:35] | There it is, guys. | 我们到了 伙计们 |
[04:36] | Caffrey’s treasure is as good as ours. | 太妃糖宝藏 唾手可得 |
[04:39] | And no one knows about it! | 不会有人知道这件事的 |
[04:42] | What is Jimmy Jr. Doing here? | 小吉米来这干嘛 |
[04:45] | – I invited him. – What?! | -是我邀他来的 -什么 |
[04:46] | This book is gonna be my treasure map to Jimmy Jr.’s heart. | 这本书是打探小吉米心意的藏宝图 |
[04:49] | All I have to do is act like this damsel. | 我只要表现得像这本书里的少女一样就行了 |
[04:51] | Hey, Tina. Oh, sorry I got dirt on your leg. | 嘿 蒂娜 抱歉弄脏了你的腿 |
[04:54] | Oh, my. H-How will I ever get clean? | 天啊 我要怎么弄干净呢 |
[04:56] | – Um, hose it off? – Yes. | -用水管浇浇 -好主意 |
[04:59] | See that fishtail, J-Ju? | 看我的乾坤大漂移 吉吉 |
[05:01] | Zeke?! | 齐克 |
[05:01] | Jimmy Jr., you don’t just invite someone without asking! | 小吉米 你怎么能不经我同意就邀请别人呢 |
[05:04] | Yeah! Yeah, we’re in agreement on that, Tina! | 没错 我也想说这句话 蒂娜 |
[05:07] | – Okay, good. – Oh, Tina! | -好吧好吧 -蒂娜 |
[05:09] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么 |
[05:11] | That factory’s got windows and I got a passion for smashing. | 我迫不及待地想要把这些窗户砸个稀巴烂 |
[05:16] | Anyone else coming? | 还有谁要来吗 |
[05:21] | Just Andy. Plus one, that’s Ollie. | 还有安迪 再加上奥利 |
[05:23] | We made it! I got a funcussion! | 我们成功了 我的脑袋终于被撞了 |
[05:27] | That one didn’t hurt. | 根本都不疼 |
[05:36] | Doofus, | 缺心眼 |
[05:37] | Brace-face, | 括号脸 |
[05:38] | Dingle, | 小叮铛 |
[05:39] | Berry, | 倒莓果 |
[05:40] | Gas Tank, | 煤气罐 |
[05:41] | Blabbermouth. | 碎碎念 |
[05:42] | Just so you know, we’re not sharing the treasure | 事先声明 这份宝藏 |
[05:44] | with you, you, you and you. | 没有你你你 还有你的份 |
[05:51] | Jimmy, the way the moonlight shines on your hair | 吉米 朦胧的月光洒在你的头顶 |
[05:53] | makes me feel so… vulnerable. | 这样的你 令我无力招架 |
[05:55] | Yeah… makes me feel like… dancing! | 是啊 这样的我 很想跳舞 |
[05:59] | Yeah, J-Ju, faster! | 吉吉 跳得再快点 |
[06:01] | Abandoned warehouse! Pent-up feelings! Footloose it! | 废弃的仓库 压抑的情绪 尽情释放吧 |
[06:05] | Don’t tell me I can’t dance, Dad! | 别说我不能跳舞 老爸 |
[06:09] | We need to find that secret elevator and get down to the gold. | 我们得找到秘密电梯 然后到下面去找宝藏 |
[06:12] | 禁抽雪茄 可吸香烟 | |
[06:13] | I can taste every flavor from the past 60 years! | 我可以尝出这60年来沾染的每一丝味道 |
[06:16] | I can taste the Korean War! | 我可以尝出朝鲜战争的味道 |
[06:18] | I taste rust. | 我尝出了铁锈的味道 |
[06:19] | I taste Andy’s spit! | 我尝出了安迪口水的味道 |
[06:21] | Come on! | 我了个去 |
[06:23] | What? | 怎样啊 |
[06:26] | The elevator! | 秘密电梯 |
[06:28] | This means Uncle Paddy was right! | 这么派第叔叔没有说谎喽 |
[06:30] | There’s treasure down there! | 下面肯定有宝藏 |
[06:31] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[06:35] | Tonight’s gonna be a little special. | 今晚有些新花样 |
[06:38] | I got a couple of surprises. | 我为你准备了惊喜哦 |
[06:40] | Not Teddy’s Sade tape… | 别告诉我是萨德的录像带 |
[06:42] | Dice? | 色子 |
[06:43] | Sexy dice. | 性爱色子 |
[06:44] | We roll them and they tell us what to do. | 投一投 看看它要我们做什么 |
[06:47] | Okay. Um, sounds… sexy. | 好吧 听起来… 很挑逗嘛 |
[06:49] | Ooh , let’s… “hug” on the… | 让我们 在椅子上… |
[06:54] | “chair”. | 拥抱 |
[06:55] | So, you’re gonna hug on a chair? | 真要在椅子上拥抱么 |
[06:58] | – Come. – That’s, uh… | -来 -这… |
[06:59] | Come to Mama. | 到妈妈怀里来 |
[07:03] | Get off. | 快下去 |
[07:04] | Get off. | 快下去 |
[07:06] | There we go, that’s better. | 我下去 好了 |
[07:08] | So that’s it for that. | 这就抱完了 |
[07:09] | So how do we work this thing? | 这玩意要怎么弄啊 |
[07:11] | What’s this one do? | 这个是干嘛的 |
[07:14] | – What’s happening? – It must be a booby trap! | -怎么了 -一定是个陷阱 |
[07:18] | Pull a different lever! | 快拉一下其他控制杆 |
[07:19] | No rush. | 别着急 |
[07:23] | Push the other way! | 往相反方向拉 |
[07:28] | Oh, good ear massage. | 揉得我好舒服 |
[07:30] | Oh, Bobby. | 鲍鲍 |
[07:33] | All right, let’s see what we got next. | 好了 我们再来扔一次 |
[07:35] | All right? I’m gonna roll. | 好了吗 我要扔了 |
[07:36] | Ugh. I got “lick” “foot” again. | 又要”舔脚”么 |
[07:38] | – Lick it like you like it. – No. | -伸出你的舌 拿出真的心 -不要 |
[07:40] | – Lick it like you like it. – No more lick foot. | -伸出你的舌 拿出真的心 -我不要 |
[07:41] | No more lick foot. | 我不要再舔脚了 |
[07:43] | This little piggy goes all the way home. | 小猪猪要回家喽 |
[07:45] | Hey, let’s give these dice a little help. | 我说 不如让我帮帮这俩小色子 |
[07:47] | Let’s do this… | 我们来做这个 |
[07:49] | and this. | 还有这个 |
[07:52] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[07:53] | Well, it’s about to get weirder with this and this. | 如果做这个和这个会更奇怪 |
[07:56] | No, it’s just, do you hear the kids? | 不 孩子们怎么没动静呢 |
[07:58] | Huh. They’re never this quiet. | 对哦 他们从没这么安静过 |
[08:00] | I’m gonna go check on them. | 我看看去 |
[08:05] | I knew he didn’t take out the garbage. | 我就知道吉恩没有扔垃圾 |
[08:08] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[08:10] | Bobby, they’re gone! | 鲍勃 他们不见了 |
[08:11] | What do you mean, “They’re gone”? | 什么叫”他们不见了” |
[08:12] | They’re not here. I got Tina’s diary. | 他们没在家 我拿到了蒂娜的日记本 |
[08:14] | Let’s see if it says anything. | 看看这里有什么线索 |
[08:15] | Dear Diary, | 亲爱的日记 |
[08:16] | tonight we’re sneaking into the dangerous taffy factory. | 今晚我们要溜进那个危险的太妃糖工厂 |
[08:19] | Also, if boys had uteruses they’d be called duderuses. | 如果男生有子宫的话 应该叫作”子菊” |
[08:22] | Duderuses. | 子菊 |
[08:24] | Bob! They went to the taffy factory! | 鲍勃 他们去太妃糖工厂了 |
[08:26] | – We gotta get them! – Really? | -我们得把他们找回来 -说真的 |
[08:27] | – Yes. – All right. | -说真的 -那好吧 |
[08:29] | Bringing you guys along was a big mistake | 把你们两个带来简直是滔天大错 |
[08:32] | between you inviting half of the town, | 你 邀请了半座城的人来添乱 |
[08:34] | and you pushing and licking everything in sight like an animal… | 你 像畜生一样在那里推来舔去的 |
[08:38] | You guys are a burden, you are dead weight! | 你们两个拖后腿的 给我添了多少负担 |
[08:41] | What are you doing now, Gene? | 你又在干什么 吉恩 |
[08:43] | I’m being courteous! I’m using the fart escape. | 我很懂礼貌的 我在用屁发射求救信号 |
[08:45] | – There’s an opening there? – Yeah. But it’s full of farts. | -那里有洞吗 -是的 不过都是屁味 |
[08:50] | I can fit through there and shimmy down those ropes. | 我可以钻到下面再荡着绳索下去 |
[08:53] | I am ditching you dipsticks. | 我要甩掉你们这些傻逼 |
[08:55] | Wait! We can fit through there too, | 等等 我们也能钻过去哦 |
[08:57] | and Ollie can see in the dark. | 奥利在黑暗中也能看见东西 |
[08:58] | And Andy knows all the capitals. | 安迪知道所有州的首府 |
[09:00] | Albany, Montgomery, Juneau, Phoenix… | 奥尔巴尼 蒙哥马利 朱诺 凤凰城 |
[09:02] | Brr, it sure is cold in here. | 这里好冷哦 |
[09:04] | I wish some strong, | 多希望 |
[09:05] | chivalrous man would lend me his jacket. | 某个风度翩翩的壮汉能把他的外套借给我 |
[09:08] | Or pants… Ow. | 裤子也行 |
[09:10] | Wash ’em before you return ’em! | 洗干净再还给我哦 |
[09:19] | The treasure’s in the crack of the ass, | 宝藏就在这些恶心的墙缝中 |
[09:21] | and it’s close. I can smell it. | 近在眼前了 我闻得出来 |
[09:23] | Okay, I need one of you in front of me | 来 一个人走在我前面 |
[09:26] | and one of you behind me at all times, | 一个人走在我后面 保持队形 |
[09:28] | in case there are booby traps. | 以防中招 |
[09:29] | Booby, booby, booby, booby, booby, booby. | 中招中招 中招中招 中招中招 |
[09:32] | Sph! Sph! Zip it! Zip it! | 嘘 嘘 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[09:34] | Oh! Nice try, Caffrey. | 这招漂亮 凯弗雷 |
[09:36] | Would one of you be a lamb and pull that string? | 你们谁去当下拉绳子的替死鬼 |
[09:43] | – It was nothing. – Was nothing. | -没事嘛 -没事嘛 |
[09:44] | Well, that was probably more menacing back in the day. | 或许在当年它们威力会大些 |
[09:46] | This thing’s stuck. | 这东西卡住了 |
[09:48] | What should we do now, Jimmy Jr? You’re smart. | 我们现在应该怎么办 小吉米 出出主意 |
[09:50] | While you guys keep on | 你们几个就在这 |
[09:52] | blabbity blabbity blabbity blabbity blabbity, | 磨叽怎么办怎么办吧 |
[09:53] | I’m getting outta here. | 我自己出去 |
[09:54] | Yeah. Yeah. You go. | 你走啊 你走啊 |
[09:58] | Come on, J-Ju. Saddle up! | 来啊 吉吉 咱们走 |
[10:00] | Okay. I mean, hell yeah! | 那好吧 我是说 咱走吧 |
[10:02] | – Let’s do it to this! – No! | -逃出去 -不要 |
[10:05] | I-I mean let’s all go! Come on, Gene! | 我说 咱们也一起逃走吧 吉恩 |
[10:07] | I just got comfortable. | 我刚舒服点 |
[10:09] | It took me five minutes to cross my legs. | 我花了五分钟才把腿盘上 |
[10:11] | Now! | 走吧 |
[10:17] | I’m okay. | 安全降落 |
[10:20] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[10:21] | I thought Jimmy Jr. and I would have a romantic night | 我本以为我会和小吉米在下水道里 |
[10:23] | in the sewer together, like Fabrizio and Fay. | 共度一个浪漫之夜 就像法布里兹欧和菲那样 |
[10:26] | Tina, honey, it’s pretty obvious Jimmy Jr.’s not into you. | 蒂娜小心肝 很显然小吉米对你不来电 |
[10:30] | And I’m usually not that good at picking up on vibes. | 而我也不太会活跃气氛 |
[10:33] | Did you know mom and dad were a thing? | 你要知道老爸老妈当时正是烈火干柴 |
[10:36] | Damn it, Ollie! | 要死啊 奥利 |
[10:37] | – I’m Andy. – Damn it, Andy! | -我是安迪 -要死啊 安迪 |
[10:39] | Louise, which way did you go? | 露易丝 你在哪 |
[10:41] | Oh, you can’t tell? That’s too bad! | 你听不出来吗 真糟糕 |
[10:43] | Don’t follow me! | 别跟着我 |
[10:45] | You’d just fall into every single booby trap that has ever… | 否则你们就会掉进从没捉住过人的… |
[10:51] | Every single trap that’s ever been what? | 就会掉进从没捉住过人的… 什么 |
[10:54] | Silent treatment. | 赌气不说了么 |
[10:55] | Kind of weird to start in the middle of a sentence, | 话说半截才来气还真是有点奇怪 |
[10:57] | but whatever. | 不过无所谓啦 |
[10:59] | Oh, my God, Bobby, | 天哪 鲍鲍 |
[11:00] | I hope we find the kids before they hurt themselves. | 真希望能在他们受伤之前就找到他们 |
[11:02] | Oh, oh. Quit poking me with that thing. | 哎哟喂 别用那东西捅我行吗 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry. I can’t help it. | 对不起 我控制不住 |
[11:06] | I don’t understand– why is it still here? | 我不明白 它为什么还这么精神 |
[11:08] | Well… I may have slipped a penis pill into your casserole. | 那个 我在你的晚饭里参了点伟哥 |
[11:12] | Surprise. | 给你的惊喜哦 |
[11:13] | What? Wh-why? | 啥 为什么 |
[11:14] | Sometimes you want to ride a roller coaster twice | 有时候 人家想再坐一次过山车 |
[11:17] | and you don’t want to wait in line. | 却又不想排队了啦 |
[11:19] | That’s crazy. Wh-where’d you get it? | 太疯狂了 你是从哪弄的 |
[11:20] | Ginger. | 金泽给的 |
[11:21] | She does it with Tony all the time. | 她和托尼每次都这么干 |
[11:23] | I want to be edgy like them. | 我也要跟他们一样潮 |
[11:24] | Pill-pop and sex freaks. | 磕完药再猛烈抽插 |
[11:26] | Well, what am I supposed to do with this now? | 那我现在该拿它怎么办 |
[11:27] | That thing made the kids; maybe it can find them. | 解铃还需系铃人 也许它能找到孩子们呢 |
[11:30] | – Where are they? – You know, come on, get out of there. | -孩子们在哪 -好了 别闹了 |
[11:32] | Come on. Where are they? Show me, girl. | 他们在哪 快告诉我 姑娘 |
[11:33] | Wait. Why is it a girl? | 等等 为什么叫它姑娘 |
[11:34] | ‘Cause it’s a pretty brunette, like Catherine Zeta-Jones. | 它长着黑肤黑发 好像凯瑟琳·泽塔琼斯 |
[11:38] | Oh, crap. | 我了个去 |
[11:40] | Andy! Ollie! | 安迪 奥利 |
[11:41] | Go get help! | 快去找人帮忙 |
[11:43] | We’re on it! | 这就去 |
[11:44] | Montgomery, | 蒙哥马利 |
[11:45] | Harrisburg, | 哈里斯堡 |
[11:45] | Las Vegas! | 拉斯维加斯 |
[11:46] | That’s not a capital! | 拉城不是首府 |
[11:48] | What? I couldn’t hear you. | 什么 我听不清 |
[11:50] | Las Vegas is not a capital of Nevada. | 拉斯维加斯不是内华达州的首府 |
[11:50] | 拉斯维加斯是内华达州的最大城市 而内华达州的首府是卡森城 | |
[11:52] | I didn’t say Las Vegas. | 我可没说拉斯维加斯 |
[11:53] | What’d you say? | 那你说的是什么 |
[11:54] | Oh, just go! Go! | 赶紧去叫人 赶紧去 |
[11:57] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉别人我说错了 |
[11:59] | Okay. Nothing to get freaked out about. | 好吧 不必惊慌 |
[12:01] | My arm’s not stuck in a crevice, | 我的胳膊又没被墙缝卡住 |
[12:03] | so I don’t need to cut it off like that impatient idiot. | 我才不要像那个没耐心的白痴一样砍掉胳膊呢 |
[12:10] | I just can not stop banging things down here. | 我就是忍不住要敲这里的东西 |
[12:13] | The acoustics are great. | 音响效果太震撼了 |
[12:15] | Tina, what song is this? | 蒂娜 猜这是什么歌 |
[12:17] | “Aqua Boogie” by P-Funk? | 啤放克的《波摆舞》吗 |
[12:19] | Yes! Wow. | 对了 好棒 |
[12:23] | Hey, hey, you. Tough guy! | 叫你呢 爷们 |
[12:26] | You want a piece of me? | 想跟我过两招么 |
[12:32] | Sticky. | 好黏哦 |
[12:33] | Are you made of taffy? | 你是太妃糖做的吗 |
[12:38] | There you go. | 来 |
[12:40] | Not so scary, huh, Taff? | 你也不是很吓人嘛 太福 |
[12:42] | Just you and me now– a girl and her taffy giant. | 现在只有你我二人 糖男寡女共处一室 |
[12:45] | Classic. | 多经典啊 |
[12:46] | Louise! | 露易丝 |
[12:48] | Nice echo. | 回声效果不错嘛 |
[12:49] | When I say Gene, you say Gene. | 我说吉 你说恩 |
[12:51] | Gene! | 吉 |
[12:52] | Gene! | 恩 |
[12:53] | Gene! | 吉 |
[12:53] | Gene! | 恩 |
[12:54] | Gene? | 吉恩 |
[12:55] | Ugh. Is that what my voice sounds like? | 我的声音听起来就是这样的吗 |
[12:57] | Kids, where are you? | 孩子们 你们在哪 |
[12:58] | We’re down here. | 我们在这下面 |
[12:59] | How did you find us? | 你们是怎么找到我们的 |
[13:00] | Because… we’re your parents | 因为你们是我们生的 |
[13:02] | and we know everything. | 所以我们对你们了如指掌 |
[13:04] | Did you read my diary? | 你们看过我的日记了吧 |
[13:06] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[13:07] | Where’s Louise? I don’t hear Louise. | 露易丝在哪 我没听到她的声音 |
[13:10] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:11] | She ditched us, and then she ditched us some more. | 她一弃我们于不救 二弃我们于不管不顾 |
[13:13] | It hurt even more the second time. | 第二次抛弃伤害更重 |
[13:15] | Uh, did you take this elevator down? | 你们是搭这部电梯下去的吗 |
[13:17] | Yes, but then we broke it. | 对 不过后来它被我们弄坏了 |
[13:18] | Well, we’ll just jump down to the top | 好吧 我们先跳到电梯顶上 |
[13:20] | and figure it out from there. | 然后再想想办法 |
[13:27] | We figured it out. | 甭想了 解决了 |
[13:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:29] | – How’s your penis? – It’s okay. | -你的小蘑菇还好吗 -还好 |
[13:31] | Mine’s a nightmare, if anyone’s wondering. | 我的可是折磨得我夜夜不得安宁 |
[13:38] | Taff, you’re not helping. | 太福 你真没用 |
[13:40] | Squishy bastard. | 软绵绵的孬种 |
[13:42] | Is everyone around me useless? | 难道我身边的人都是废物吗 |
[13:44] | I have to do everything? | 难道万事都得我亲自出马吗 |
[13:48] | Okay, I see. | 我明白了 |
[13:49] | Another Taff tantrum, right on schedule. | 太福又生气了 真准时啊 |
[13:53] | Big news– Taff is upset! Everybody gather round! | 注意注意 太福不高兴喽 大家快来围观呀 |
[13:59] | Sorry, Taff. I didn’t mean it. | 对不起 太福 我不是有意的 |
[14:02] | You said things, I said things. | 你也说了气话 我也说了气话 |
[14:04] | Friends? | 和好吧 |
[14:22] | Louise! | 露易丝 |
[14:25] | I can’t believe you snuck out, and I… | 真不敢相信 你们竟然偷溜出去 |
[14:27] | I still don’t understand why you guys split up. | 我还是没整明白你们为什么分开了 |
[14:29] | She went to find the treasure by herself | 她自己去找宝藏了 |
[14:30] | because we’re “a burden”. | 因为她说我们是”拖后腿的” |
[14:32] | Gene, what did I tell you about finger quotes? | 吉恩 关于引号手势我是怎么说的 |
[14:35] | Not to “do” them. | 不要比划强调的部分 |
[14:37] | But ironic detachment is great. | 光听话外的讽刺之音就已经很棒了 |
[14:38] | Nothing means anything! | 没有强调就是处处强调 |
[14:40] | Hey, up here! | 我们在上面 |
[14:41] | Who the hell is that? | 这都是谁啊 |
[14:42] | We went to get help. | 我们需要帮忙 |
[14:44] | I got more blood in my head than a skeeter on a peter. | 我脑袋充的血比鸡鸡充的血还要多 |
[14:47] | Oh, my God. You really do. | 天啊 还真是 |
[14:49] | All right, hang on a sec. I’ll get you guys down. | 坚持一下 我这就把你们放下来 |
[14:51] | Jimmy, you’re looking well. | 吉米 你气色不错嘛 |
[14:53] | I’ve been fine. | 我好得很 |
[14:54] | Okay, where’s Louise? | 我说 露易丝在哪 |
[14:56] | And that’s why I ditched my brother and sister. | 这就是我抛姐弃兄的原因 |
[15:00] | Don’t look at me with your judgmental, hollow eyeholes. | 别用你那空洞无神的眼睛来审视我 |
[15:04] | What?! | 怎样 |
[15:05] | Gene and Tina were a liability. | 吉恩和蒂娜就是两块绊脚石 |
[15:07] | This is a treasure hunt! | 我是来寻宝的 |
[15:08] | This is a professional operation! | 我可是专业寻宝家 |
[15:10] | You would have left them, too. | 要是你 你也会抛弃他们的 |
[15:13] | Well, you weren’t there, were you? | 你当时又不在 |
[15:15] | If they’re so great, how come they haven’t found me yet? | 要是他们有用 怎会到现在还没找到我 |
[15:18] | Louise! | 露易丝 |
[15:19] | Down here! | 我在下面 |
[15:21] | Don-don-don’t, don-don-don-don’t! | 不不不 不不不不 |
[15:24] | No one likes an I-told-you-so. | 别摆出一副”我就说吧”的表情 |
[15:26] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:27] | We’ll get you out, baby! | 我们来救你了 |
[15:29] | Are you all right, Louise? | 你还好吗 露易丝 |
[15:30] | We’re fine! | 我们很好 |
[15:31] | Who’s “we”? | 你和谁啊 |
[15:32] | Me and Taff! | 我和太福 |
[15:33] | Let’s just call the fire department, right? | 快给火警打电话吧 |
[15:36] | There’s no service. | 这里没信号 |
[15:37] | I hate this freaking phone, Bobby. | 这什么破手机啊 鲍鲍 |
[15:39] | Lin, we’re underground. You can’t blame the phone. | 琳 我们在地下呢 你不能怪手机 |
[15:41] | What, do you work for the phone company now? | 怎么 你现在是通信公司的人啦 |
[15:43] | Bob’s Phone Company? | 鲍勃通信公司么 |
[15:44] | What, are you going to beat me up? | 你还想打我不成 |
[15:45] | Get me out of here! | 把我弄出去 |
[15:47] | Sorry, Louise. | 对不起 露易丝 |
[15:48] | Yes, sorry. I have a cheap phone, | 非常抱歉 我这破手机打不了电话 |
[15:50] | so you’re going to have to stay in there for the rest of your life. | 你这辈子就在那下面呆着吧 |
[15:51] | Your mother was arguing about the phone. | 我和你妈为手机的事起了点争执 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I did a walk-through. | 对 我演练过了 |
[15:56] | I did it twice. | 演练了两次呢 |
[15:58] | We’re good. | 绝对没问题 |
[16:00] | Get me out of here! | 把我弄出去 |
[16:02] | Okay. Louise, calm down. | 好的 露易丝 冷静 |
[16:04] | Listen, you’re not in any danger. | 听我说 你不会有危险的 |
[16:07] | What was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:09] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[16:12] | Oh, my God. Maybe it’s an earthquake. | 天呐 有可能是地震 |
[16:14] | Maybe the neighbors are just moving furniture around. | 也有可能是邻居在搬家具 |
[16:16] | We should probably pray. | 我们应该祈祷 |
[16:17] | Uh, dear God, this is Tina from school. | 主啊 我是上小学的蒂娜 |
[16:21] | I just peed Andy’s pants. | 我刚才尿在安迪的裤子上了 |
[16:22] | Warm, warm, warm, cold. | 温的 温的 温的 凉了 |
[16:30] | Oh, crap. They started the demolition! | 糟糕 工厂就要开始拆毁了 |
[16:32] | Hey, so my friend had a three-bean salad party, | 我朋友参加了一个三豆沙拉派对 |
[16:35] | but it was “bring your own bean”. | 但豆子是他自己带去的 |
[16:37] | Who does that? | 谁会办出这种派对啊 |
[16:39] | Don’t worry, Louise! | 别担心 露易丝 |
[16:40] | We’re going to get you out! | 我们会救你出来的 |
[16:42] | How are we going to get her out? | 我们要怎么救她出来啊 |
[16:43] | Maybe we should smoke her out. | 我看应该用烟把她熏出来 |
[16:44] | Louise, are you sure | 露易丝 |
[16:45] | there isn’t something down there you can use to climb out? | 你确定周围没有可以用来垫脚的东西吗 |
[16:48] | Oh, wait! Here’s a grappling hook! | 等一下 这里有一只爪钩 |
[16:51] | Oh, and here’s an escalator! | 还有一架升降梯 |
[16:53] | – Silly me! – We’re about to die, Louise. | -我好笨啊 -我们就要死这了 露易丝 |
[16:56] | Do you really want your last words to be sarcastic? | 难道你希望你的遗言是这些刻薄话吗 |
[16:58] | No! | 不 |
[17:00] | I got it– let’s all spit in the pit. | 我有个主意 我们往里面吐口水 |
[17:01] | Then she can swim to safety. | 这样她就能安全地游出来了 |
[17:03] | Right, J-Ju? | 怎么样 吉吉 |
[17:05] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们都要死在这儿了 |
[17:09] | Stupid book. | 什么破书 |
[17:10] | I’m sick of acting like a dumb, helpless girl | 我再也不要装成什么沉默无助的少女 |
[17:13] | just so a hot boy who dances his feelings will notice me. | 只为吸引一个自跳自爽的热辣猛男 |
[17:16] | That’s not who I am. | 我不是那种女人 |
[17:17] | I’m a smart, strong, sensual woman. | 我是聪颖坚强 魅力四射的女人 |
[17:19] | Oh, God. | 神呐 |
[17:20] | Now, here’s how we’ll get Louise out. | 来 我们这样做 |
[17:22] | We’ll make a ladder. | 搭个人肉软梯 |
[17:23] | Everyone, lock your arms like this. | 大家环起自己的胳膊 |
[17:25] | The person underneath puts their legs through, | 抱住你下面那个人的双腿 |
[17:28] | and you use your core strength to do the work. | 用上身力量完成这次任务 |
[17:30] | Um, my core is super ticklish, so… | 我的上身很怕痒 所以… |
[17:34] | – I don’t know, Tina. – No, it’ll work. | -能成吗 蒂娜 -能成的 |
[17:35] | I saw Jimmy Jr. and Zeke do it in wrestling practice. | 我看小吉米和齐克在练习摔跤时用过这招 |
[17:38] | Hey, those practices are closed! | 那招不让用了 |
[17:40] | I’m aware of that, Zeke. I’m the reason they’re closed. | 我知道 齐克 那是我整的 |
[17:43] | All right, let’s try it. | 赶紧试试 |
[17:45] | Louise, grab Gene’s hands. | 露易丝 抓住吉恩的手 |
[17:47] | Can’t reach them! | 我够不到 |
[17:51] | Nobody say anything, Louise looks really different. | 看到后别乱说话哦 露易丝整个大变样了 |
[17:58] | What is that? | 这是啥 |
[17:59] | This is Taff. | 这是太福 |
[18:01] | He’s a booby trap | 他原本是个机关 |
[18:02] | that became much more than that. | 但后来却对我意义重大 |
[18:04] | Everybody run! | 大伙快逃啊 |
[18:08] | Why is Taff stuck on dad? | 为什么太福粘在了老爸身上 |
[18:10] | Well, sometimes, when a man loves a woman very much… | 有时候 当一个男人深爱着一个女人 |
[18:14] | Oh, crap. | 完了 |
[18:15] | Dead end? Ugh. | 没路了 |
[18:17] | If I’m going to die, i’m going to play “Aqua Boogie” one last time. | 我要在死之前最后演奏一次《波摆舞》 |
[18:23] | Gene, not now. | 吉恩 现在不是时候 |
[18:25] | Wait. That sounds hollow. | 等等 听起来这面墙是空心的 |
[18:26] | Hit it again, Gene, harder. | 再敲一次 吉恩 用力点 |
[18:31] | Daylight! | 有光 |
[18:32] | Everybody, through here. | 大家快跑 |
[18:37] | We made it. We’re safe. | 成功了 安全了 |
[18:39] | Um, lots of people out here. | 这里好多人啊 |
[18:44] | Whoa. Your sex night took a weird turn, huh, Bobby? | 你的激情之夜怎么变成这样了 鲍鲍 |
[18:48] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[18:49] | Andy? Ollie? | 安迪 奥利 |
[18:50] | Hey, I thought you guys were with your mother. | 我还以为你们跟妈妈在一起呢 |
[18:52] | You came for us! | 你来救我们了 |
[18:54] | I’m just here to watch the demolition. | 我只是来看拆楼的 |
[18:56] | You know, I mean, yes, I came for you. | 我是说 没错 我是来救你们的 |
[18:58] | I’m a great father. | 我可是个称职的爸爸 |
[19:02] | All right, off, off, off, off, off. | 好了 起来起来起来 |
[19:03] | You’re wrinkling my belt. | 把我的腰带都给弄皱了 |
[19:05] | You know what, Tina? | 蒂娜 知道吗 |
[19:06] | Strong girls are hot. | 坚强的女人最性感 |
[19:08] | Put it on a T-shirt, Jimmy Jr. | 这话你写到T恤上吧 小吉米 |
[19:10] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我才不稀罕呢 |
[19:14] | Just when I think I’m out, | 就在我决定退出的时候 |
[19:15] | those cheeks pull me right back in. | 他那销魂的翘臀又把我拉了回去 |
[19:19] | Get off me, you wuss. | 放开我 你们两个废物 |
[19:21] | Ah, looks like you finally got the starch out of your shirt. | 终于不用再拿T恤衫挡着你的小蘑菇了 |
[19:24] | Yeah. Finally. | 是啊 终于不用了 |
[19:25] | Aw, what a waste. | 好可惜啊 |
[19:27] | Well, we’ll try it next Sunday. | 我们下礼拜天再试试吧 |
[19:29] | Please don’t drug me again. | 拜托 别再给我下药了 |
[19:30] | We’ll see. | 瞧好吧 |
[19:33] | Tina, Gene, Taff made me realize | 蒂娜 吉恩 是太福让我明白 |
[19:36] | I was a little hard on you two. | 我对你们太苛刻了 |
[19:38] | I said you were useless dead weight, | 我骂你们是”拖后腿的” |
[19:40] | but I was so wrong. | 可我错了 |
[19:42] | Tina, you got me out of that booby trap. | 蒂娜 你把我从陷阱中救了出来 |
[19:45] | And Gene, you actually banged us to freedom. | 吉恩 是你敲出了一条逃生之路 |
[19:48] | I can’t take all the credit. | 不全是我的功劳了啦 |
[19:49] | I’d like to thank this brick and Questlove. | 感谢这块砖 以及快斯拉[鼓手] |
[19:52] | I’m sorry I was mean to you guys. | 很抱歉我之前对你们那么刻薄 |
[19:54] | Eh, I just figured you were having female troubles. | 我还以为你每个月的那几天来了呢 |
[19:56] | What are female troubles? | 每个月的那几天是什么意思 |
[19:57] | I love you, too, Louise. | 我也爱你 露易丝 |
[20:00] | And, Taff, what are the words? | 太福 说些什么好呢 |
[20:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:04] | You’re going to live with me now. | 今后你就跟我住一起吧 |
[20:06] | You’re not taking that filthy thing home. | 不许把这个脏东西带回家 |
[20:08] | Yeah, you’re right. | 好 说的对 |
[20:11] | Well, I guess there wasn’t any treasure. | 我看压根就没有什么宝藏 |
[20:14] | This butt was just a joke after all. | 这个屁股终归是个玩笑 |
[20:16] | Maybe the journey was the treasure. | 也许这次经历就是我们的宝藏 |
[20:19] | *Teddy was right about the treasure* | *其实泰迪没有撒谎* |
[20:22] | *in the butt* | *屁股之中确有宝藏* |
[20:26] | *The next day you will see* | *隔天早上你会发现* |
[20:29] | *Taff is washed up on the beach* | *太福已被冲到岸边* |
[20:32] | *And, “Oh, my God, is that a gold bar? “* | *我的老天 这不是金条吗* |
[20:36] | *The wave just washed him out far* | *海浪将他越冲越远* |
[20:40] | *The kids didn’t look close enough in the* | *那群孩子没将屁股* |
[20:43] | *taffy butt* | *看个真切* |
[20:45] | *You have a taffy butt* | *你有一个太妃屁股* |
[20:48] | *There’s treasure in that butt* | *宝藏就在屁股里面* |
[20:52] | *I want that taffy butt* | *我好想要太妃屁股* |
[20:57] | *Taffy butt* | *太妃屁股* |
[20:59] | *It’s such a taffy butt* | *多么惹人爱的屁股* |
[21:02] | *There’s gold there in that butt * | *屁股里面有块金条* |
[21:06] | *Give me some taffy butt* | *再给我个太妃屁股* |
[21:13] | *Taffy butt* | *太妃屁股* |
[21:14] | *Oh, I want the taffy butt* | *我好想要太妃屁股* |
[21:18] | *Give me, give me* | *给我给我* |
[21:20] | *Give me some taffy butt* | *再给我个太妃屁股* |