Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Fresh ground meat! 新鲜嫩滑的牛肉
[00:22] Great atmosphere! 其乐融融的氛围
[00:24] Gene, bring it in. 吉恩 快进来
[00:26] Get out of that burger suit. We’re going. 快把汉堡服脱下来 要出发了
[00:28] Baseball waits for no one. 棒球开赛不等人
[00:30] It smells like urine. Did you pee in that? 怎么一股尿骚味 你往这上面撒过尿么
[00:32] I had to go! 我得走了
[00:33] I told you not to pee in it 我说过不要往这上撒尿
[00:34] after I cleaned up from the… 尤其是在我洗过之后
[00:35] I’m the only one who wears it. 只有我穿这玩意
[00:36] What’s the difference? 干不干净又怎样
[00:37] Oh, my God. 我的老天
[00:38] What, you don’t want to buy burgers 怎么 尿骚男卖的汉堡
[00:39] from a guy who smells like pee? 你不会买么
[00:41] No one can place where it’s coming from. 我又不能把尿憋回去
[00:43] I can’t believe 真不敢相信
[00:43] you’ll close the restaurant to go to a baseball game. 你关门就是为了去看棒球比赛
[00:46] Louise, this isn’t just a game. 露易丝 我们不仅是去看比赛
[00:47] We bought an ad at the ballpark. 还去看球场上我们打出的广告
[00:49] That’s worth closing for, right? 这件事值得我们关一天门吧
[00:51] Oh, can’t wait to see it! 我迫不及待了
[00:52] It’s gonna be so exciting. We’re famous. 好兴奋呀 我们出名了
[00:54] 开心汉堡店 A级牛肉 A+级口味
[00:55] It looks like a hot dog wrapper’s stuck in the net. 好像一张热狗包装纸卡在了球网上
[00:57] Like, a really tiny hot dog. 一个小得不能再小的热狗
[01:00] I did think it was gonna be a little bigger. 我还以为会比这大一点呢
[01:01] I think more people would see your ad 如果你登的是”尿壶蛋糕”
[01:03] if it was a urinal cake. 也许看广告的人会多一些
[01:04] Are you kidding? 坑你爹呢
[01:05] I wish I could afford a urinal cake ad. 我倒是希望有钱登则尿壶蛋糕的广告
[01:07] All this talk about cake is making me hungry. 一个劲儿提蛋糕 都把我听饿了
[01:09] I’m gonna flag down the ice cream sandwich guy. Hey! 我要叫住那个卖冰淇淋三明治的小伙
[01:13] Play ball! 比赛开始
[01:14] Welcome to opening day of Minor League Baseball. 欢迎各位在小联盟的开幕日前来观看比赛
[01:16] 加油 奇葩狗
[01:17] Let’s hear it for your Wonder Wharf, Wonderdogs! 为出彩码头 奇葩狗 欢呼吧
[01:21] Please give a big Wonderdog welcome to Phe-Nom, 欢迎奇葩狗的费诺上场
[01:24] the Korean bunt specialist! 他是韩裔短打高手
[01:26] I never realized baseball had so much butt-touching. 我从不知道棒球比赛中有如此多的臀部接触
[01:29] That’s how they communicate, Tina. 他们就是靠这种方式沟通的 蒂娜
[01:31] It’s like Braille, but with butts. 就像盲人摸盲文 而他们摸的是屁股
[01:33] Read my butt! 来摸摸我的屁股
[01:37] I’m bored. 我好无聊啊
[01:38] Boredom. Boring sports. 无聊的比赛 无聊的运动
[01:40] Hey, it’s the seventh-inning stretch. Time for the mascot race. 第七局中场休息 吉祥物赛跑又要开始了
[01:43] Well, hello! 这个带劲儿啊
[01:45] Please welcome the owner of the Wonderdogs, 欢迎奇葩狗的老板
[01:47] Mr. Calvin Fischoeder! 凯尔文·费舍奥德先生
[01:49] Fish! 大鱼
[01:50] It’s that time. 赛跑时间又到了
[01:51] Now cheer for your favorite mascot! 为你喜欢的吉祥物大声欢呼吧
[01:54] Mr. Fischoeder owns the team? 这支球队是费舍奥德先生的吗
[01:56] He owns the ballpark, the team, Wonder Wharf. 球场 球队 出彩码头 全都是他的
[01:58] I’m gonna marry that man. 我要嫁给他
[01:59] – No, you’re not. – I wanna be rich! -你给我打住 -我想变成有钱人
[02:02] Don’t be frightened. 别害怕
[02:03] I have a gun! 我有枪
[02:04] So, get set… 预备…
[02:08] Where has this sport been all my life? 我之前怎么就没碰上这种比赛呢
[02:10] You know, I wear the burger costume all the time. 你也知道 我整天穿着汉堡服
[02:13] Maybe I could race in one of these races, dad. 老爸 也许我可以下去跑上一两圈呢
[02:15] I bet it’s impossible to get in, Gene. 我敢打赌 要想参赛并非易事 吉恩
[02:17] – I’m sure you gotta know someone. – You do. -你得有门路才能混进去 -你有的啊
[02:19] It’s Mr. Fischoeder, our landlord. 费舍奥德先生 我们的房东嘛
[02:21] Well, I can’t ask a favor 可是 我无法向
[02:22] of a guy I’ve never paid rent on time to. 从未准时收到过房租的房东开口求情
[02:24] You’re his son, Gene. He’ll ask him. 你是他亲儿子 吉恩 他会去求情的
[02:26] – Yay! – No, I won’t. -太好了 -我才不去呢
[02:27] Now taking the mound to pitch, 现在 投手已经站到投球板上了
[02:29] former Major League sensation, 名噪一时的职棒前主投
[02:31] Torpedo Jones! 陶彼德·琼斯
[02:32] That can’t be the same Torpe… 那个不是陶彼…
[02:34] Kids, that’s the Torpedo Jones! 孩子们 那个人真的是陶彼德·琼斯
[02:36] I can’t believe he’s still playing. 真不敢相信他还在打球
[02:37] God, he must be… my age. 天啊 他得有我这么大了
[02:40] I speak for everyone here when I say, 我代表在座列位声明
[02:41] “I don’t know what a Torpedo Jones is.” “我可不认识什么陶彼德·琼斯”
[02:44] – Let me tell you, nobody… – We don’t care. -我跟你们讲… -谁稀奇啊
[02:45] Gene, let me finish. Nobody… 吉恩 让我说完 没有谁…
[02:47] That’s what I was trying to prevent. “没人”你就别说了呗
[02:49] Nobody pitched like Torpedo. 没有谁的投球技术能赶上陶彼德
[02:51] I was there for his greatest moment, 我有幸看到他人生的巅峰时刻
[02:53] “the pitch”. “凌波微球”
[02:54] It was 15 years ago, 那是15年前
[02:55] but I remember it like it was 10. 可在我记忆中 那仿佛是10年前
[02:58] His pitch was the split-finger skadootch. 他投出了一记漂亮的无影指叉球
[03:01] Torpedo clinched the pennant for us 陶彼德用那记投球
[03:03] with that pitch. 赢得了优胜锦旗
[03:03] If he’s so good, 如果他这么有名的话
[03:05] why have we never heard of this guy? 为什么我们都没听说过他
[03:06] Well, because he didn’t last long in the bigs. 那是因为他在大联盟待的时间不长
[03:08] You know, the skadootch is just one of those pitches. 那记无影球也只是众多投球中的一记
[03:10] When it was on, it was really on. 当它雄风大振的时候 真的好给力
[03:12] But when it wasn’t… 但当它雄风不振的时候…
[03:14] it’s like hitting candy out of a baby’s hand with a bat. 击破它就好像用球棒打掉婴儿手里的糖果
[03:19] Wait. You mean it’s hard because babies’ hands are so small? 因为婴儿手小 所以糖果很难打掉吗
[03:21] No, it’s easy because… 不 我是说那样很容易
[03:23] How could you hit a baby? 你怎么能对婴儿下手
[03:24] Nobody would hit a baby’s hand with a bat in real life. 现实中不会有人用球棒击打婴儿的小手啦
[03:26] I don’t understand. 我不是很懂
[03:26] Was he fired from the bigs ’cause he hit a baby with a bat? 他被开除是因为他用球棒击打婴儿吗
[03:29] I’m not interested in talking to you anymore. 我不想再跟你们说话了
[03:33] Sorry, Gene. I don’t see Fischoeder anywhere. 抱歉 吉恩 哪都看不见费舍奥德
[03:35] Let’s get going. 咱们还是走吧
[03:36] That’s all right. I only wanted to do it really, really bad. 没关系啦 我也只是想想而已
[03:39] Oh! There’s Torpedo! 那个是陶彼德哎
[03:41] Dad, ask Torpedo about the mascot races. 老爸 跟陶彼德说说参加赛跑的事吧
[03:44] Maybe he can get Gene in. 也许他能帮个忙呢
[03:45] Kids, come on. 得了吧 孩子们
[03:46] I can’t bother Torpedo. He’s, like, my role model. 我不想去烦陶彼德 他可是我的偶像
[03:48] Oh, that’s creepy. Your role model is the same age as you? 真好笑 你的偶像跟你一样大
[03:52] I would never have another nine-year-old as my role model. 我永远也不会崇拜一个九岁的小屁孩
[03:55] Hey, Torpedo! 陶彼德
[03:57] My dad is a huge scout for the Baseball League of America! 我老爸是美国棒球联赛的超级粉丝
[04:01] Kidding. But he has a favor to ask you. 逗你的啦 他想请你帮个忙
[04:05] Hi, I’m a huge fan. 你好 我是你的超级粉丝
[04:06] You know, I was there for “the pitch”. 有幸瞻仰”凌波微球”的诞生
[04:08] So, uh, what can I do for ya? 你想要什么
[04:10] Picture? Autograph? 照片 签名
[04:11] Three bucks each, both for five. 3块钱一张 5块钱两张
[04:13] Uh, yeah, both would be great. 那 我要两张吧
[04:15] Dad! 老爸
[04:17] Oh, and my kid wants to run in the mascot race. 还有 我儿子想要参加吉祥物赛跑
[04:19] – You don’t think… – Hey, Russell! -您看能不能… -拉塞尔
[04:21] Some kid here wants to run in a mascot race. 这儿有个小孩想参加吉祥物赛跑
[04:24] For you, Torpedo, I’ll make it happen. 陶彼德 您怎么说怎么是
[04:26] I gotta free up one of these outfits. 我得空出一个角色服
[04:28] No, you don’t! I got my own. 不必了 我自己有
[04:30] It’s a burger. 是个大汉堡
[04:31] – Easy enough. – Thanks a lot, Torpedo. -不错嘛 -非常感谢 陶彼德
[04:33] Good luck out there, Sport. 祝你好运 老兄
[04:35] Linda, did you– did you hear that? 琳达 你 你听到了吗
[04:36] Torpedo Jones called me “Sport”. 陶彼德·琼斯喊我”老兄”
[04:38] He didn’t call you “Sport”, he called Gene “Sport”. 他那不是喊你 他喊吉恩呢
[04:40] No, he was looking right at me. 不 他当时是看着我说的
[04:41] Yeah, he called me “Sport” and he tussled my hair. 没错 他喊的是我 还抓了抓我的头发
[04:45] It was great, Gene. You were great. 太棒了 吉恩 你真棒
[04:46] I’m a great tussle receiver. 我就是招人抓的孩子
[04:48] Wow, wearing the burger suit in the mascot race, Gene. 在吉祥物赛跑上穿着汉堡服 吉恩
[04:51] That’s advertising, huh? 这是给老爸做广告啊
[04:54] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[04:59] It was so nice of Torpedo to give us these seats 陶彼德人真好 让我们坐在贵宾席
[05:01] so we can watch Gene’s race. 这样就能清楚观看吉恩的比赛了
[05:03] You can really make out the players’ tattoos from here. 在这里连球员的纹身都看得一清二楚
[05:06] Makes you wonder about the tattoos we can’t see. 被遮住的纹身更让人浮想联翩
[05:09] On their butts. 纹在屁股上的
[05:10] How you doing, Gene? You feeling fast? 感觉怎么样 吉恩 心跳快吗
[05:11] No, I feel queasy. 不 我有点想吐
[05:14] Got some butterflies, Ace? 是不是很紧张呀 王牌
[05:15] – Torpedo! – Want my advice, kid? -陶彼德 -想听听我的建议吗 孩子
[05:17] It’s a mascot race, 这比赛要穿着角色服跑
[05:19] all you gotta do is stay on your feet. 你需要做的就是稳住脚下
[05:20] Let the other guys trip over themselves. 让其他选手自乱阵脚
[05:23] It’s time for the mascot race! 吉祥物赛跑的时间到了
[05:27] Goodie. 老天啊
[05:28] Remember, you’re an ambassador for our restaurant, 记住 你是我们餐馆的形象大使
[05:30] so just trying and run well, 跑两下意思意思就行了
[05:32] ’cause you don’t run well. 你本来跑得就不咋地
[05:33] Good luck out there, Sport. 祝你好运 老兄
[05:35] Oh. Yeah, I thought earlier you called me “Sport”, so… 之前那句”老兄” 我还以为你在喊我呢
[05:37] Nah, that was– that was a nickname for the kid there, Flash. 不 在那出现的孩子我都那么叫 闪兄
[05:39] I’ll take “Flash”. 那我就叫”闪兄”吧
[05:40] Kids, call me “Flash” from now on. 孩子们 从现在起叫我”闪兄”
[05:42] Let’s split the diff and call you “Stinky”. 为了区分一下 还是叫你”臭兄”吧
[05:44] Stinky! I like it! 臭兄 我喜欢
[05:46] Oh, Torpedo, here’s a little thank-you 陶彼德 为了感谢你让吉恩参赛
[05:47] for getting Gene in the race. 这是一点小意思
[05:49] I make burgers for a living, 我是个卖汉堡的
[05:51] so it’s not weird for me to give you this. 所以给你这东西不算奇怪吧
[05:53] I don’t think it’s weird at all, Bob. 我不觉得奇怪啊 鲍勃
[05:55] Like a good burger. 装作好吃的样子吧
[05:57] Mmm. That’s a good burger. 味道真的很好呢
[05:58] Finish this guy back on the mound. 我去解决一下投球区的那个废柴
[06:00] Ha! Torpedo Jones just said I make a good burger! 陶彼德·琼斯刚刚夸我做的汉堡好吃哎
[06:04] I want that on my tombstone. 我想把那句话刻在我的墓碑上
[06:05] Seriously, okay? 我没开玩笑 可以吗
[06:06] No, I already got your tombstone picked out for ya. 不行 你的墓志铭我已经替你选好了
[06:08] What, what is it? 什么 是什么
[06:10] It says, “Order up.” “汉堡来喽”
[06:11] That’s good. Let’s go with that one. 不错 就刻这个吧
[06:13] Joining your Wonder Wharf mascots today 今天 加入出彩码头吉祥物赛跑的
[06:15] is a special guest food, 是一位特别的食物来宾
[06:17] a burger! 一个大汉堡
[06:18] A boy who is also a burger. 操纵它的是一个男孩
[06:20] And I have my gun. 注意听令
[06:21] Ready, set… 预备 就位
[06:26] Go get ’em, Gene! 超过他们 吉恩
[06:27] I reinforced the crotch 我强化了一下汉堡服的侧边
[06:29] so he wouldn’t tear it. 这样他就不会撕开它了
[06:30] Win, Gene! Avenge dad’s death! 加油 吉恩 替亡父报仇
[06:34] Down goes Sammy Sea Lion! 海狮萨米倒下了
[06:38] Ooh! It’s a two-mascot race! 只剩下两个选手了
[06:40] Burger and Captain Pel-I-Can. 汉堡男孩和鹈鹕船长
[06:42] There they go, 他们激烈地竞争着
[06:43] like two, fast, fiery… 像两个踩着风火轮的…
[06:45] bew! 哪吒
[06:49] The burger is your winner! 汉堡男孩赢了
[06:54] Well, congratulations, young burger. 祝贺你 汉堡小伙
[06:56] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[06:57] you can purchase delicious burgers 您可以在公园内购买
[06:59] that look somewhat like him 差不多这个样子的
[07:00] right here at the park. 超级美味汉堡
[07:02] And at my family’s restaurant. 还可以在我家餐馆购买
[07:04] And, uh, what’s the name of that restaurant? 你家餐馆叫什么
[07:07] Ah, it’s– it’s– 是… 是…
[07:09] – God, I’m there every day. – Bob’s Burgers! -我每天都泡在那啊 -开心汉堡店
[07:12] – It’s– Oh, God… – Bob’s Burgers! -什么来的 神哪 -开心汉堡店
[07:13] – Gene! No! – Never mind. Never mind. That’s okay. -吉恩 不 -算了算了 没关系
[07:16] You can get everything you expect from a burger 不管这家店叫什么
[07:17] at whatever the name of his restaurant is… 你都可以点个汉堡 享受美味
[07:21] Oh, oh, I just remembered! I just remembered! 我想起来了 我想起来了
[07:23] It’s too late. 晚了
[07:24] But you can get them here at the park, today. 但你今天可以在公园买到
[07:26] No! Say it! 不 说出来啊
[07:28] I won something! I won! I won! I won something! 我赢了 赢了赢了 我赢了
[07:31] Yeah, and you didn’t fall down like everyone else. 而且 你没有像其他人一样摔倒
[07:33] – Tell that to your grandkids. – I will. -跟你的孙子们好好显摆显摆 -我会的
[07:35] Gene, are you kidding me?! 吉恩 你真是坑爹呢啊
[07:36] The name of the restaurant is Bob’s Burgers! 我们家餐馆叫做 开心汉堡店
[07:39] Well, I call you “dad”! 可是 我喊你”老爸”的啊
[07:41] I think of it as Dad’s Burgers! 我还以为叫”老爸汉堡店”呢
[07:43] You live above it! 你就睡在餐馆上面
[07:44] You work in it every day! 你每天都在餐馆里干活啊
[07:46] Bob, calm down, calm down. 鲍勃 冷静 冷静
[07:47] I’m sorry, dad. 我很抱歉 老爸
[07:48] I’m fine. I’m fine. He did great. 我没事我没事 他很棒
[07:50] You did great, Gene. 你很棒 吉恩
[07:51] A gold medal! Oh, we should get that bronzed! 金牌哎 我们应该给它镀层青铜
[07:56] Strike three. You’re out! 好球 三振出局
[07:57] Torpedo’s split-finger skadootch has suddenly started clicking. 陶彼德的无影指叉球突然球风一转
[08:01] I love that burger of yours, Bob. 我好喜欢你做的汉堡 鲍勃
[08:03] Hey, after the game, let’s all go to Bob’s Burgers! 比赛结束后 我们去开心汉堡店闹一闹吧
[08:08] Now that’s advertising, huh? 现在 有人给我宣传了
[08:11] 今日汉堡 我与汉堡有个约会
[08:14] 精制花生口味 上等汉堡 只要5.95
[08:17] Ooh, Angel! 小天使
[08:19] Do they call you that ’cause you’re such a good boy? 他们这么叫你 是因为你很乖吗
[08:22] I did many bad things to escape Cuba. 为了逃出古巴 我做了很多坏事
[08:25] Things that haunt me in the dark of the night. 那些事总在无尽的暗夜中纠缠着我
[08:28] How about another beer? 再来杯啤酒吧
[08:30] Man, you kids got a great dad, you know that? 兄弟 知道吗 你们的老爸非常赞
[08:32] One wife. One family. That’s the way to do it. 一夫一妻一家庭 这样才对
[08:35] You know, in the majors, most guys got a whole bunch of families 知道么 职棒联盟的那些家伙
[08:38] spread out over the 50 states. 一人娶遍50州
[08:40] When spring training starts, you get your Florida wife. 春训时 佛罗里达的妻子相伴左右
[08:42] When it’s regular season, it’s open season, 常规赛季 意味着”开放赛季”
[08:45] if you know what I’m talkin’ about. 你们懂我在说什么吧
[08:46] You kiss your home field wife and kids good-bye, 你吻别老家的农妇和孩子们
[08:48] you tell ’em you’ll miss ’em, and you do. 告诉他们你会想他们的 你也确实会
[08:50] But you still take some of their toys and re-gift ’em for your away kids. 然后偷拿一些玩具 送给另一处的孩子
[08:53] I bet you’re a great dad. 那你一定是个了不起的爸爸喽
[08:55] And three great husbands. 兼三个超级赞的丈夫
[08:57] Mr. Torpedo, I couldn’t help but notice 陶彼德先生 我无意中注意到
[08:59] that the tall boy was looking a little lethargic. 那个高个子男生有点无精打采的
[09:02] Yeah, he’s got Lupus or rickets or somethin’. 他生狼疮了 或是佝偻病犯了还是什么的
[09:04] I don’t know why we keep giving that job to these sick kids. 我就纳闷为啥我们队总招这些病秧子
[09:07] I was wondering if I could offer my services. 请问我能为您提供服务吗
[09:09] I’m very healthy. 我健康着呢
[09:12] Okay, okay, okay. Hey, you got the job. Just stop doing that. 行了行了行了 可以可以 别再拱了
[09:16] Here’s your first ball girl duty: 你的第一个任务来了
[09:18] bringing me one of your dad’s burgers before every game. 每场比赛前都给我带个汉堡
[09:20] Okay. 好的
[09:23] Here’s the tabacco you wanted. 这是你想要的香烟
[09:25] And your comic books. 你想要的漫画
[09:36] Phe-Nom, is it possible to be in love with 25 people at once? 费诺 同时爱上25个人 这有可能吗
[09:40] You’re my favorite. 你是我的最爱
[09:42] Don’t tell Angel. He’s fiery. 别告诉小天使 他火气大
[09:46] Strike three! 三振出局
[09:49] Sound the alarm because Torpedo is on fire! 掌声雷动 因为陶彼德情绪高涨了起来
[09:53] Fire! Fire! Fire! 狂热 狂热 狂热
[09:55] Not a good idea, Burt. It’s a crowded stadium. 这样不好吧 伯特 体育场里人这么多
[09:58] That Torpedo is amazing! 那个陶彼德真是超乎想象
[09:59] Has he always been this good? 他总是这么出色吗
[10:01] No, he hasn’t been good in a long time. 不 他低迷了很长一段时间
[10:03] He says my burgers have helped him pitch better. 他说我的汉堡帮他提高了投球技术呢
[10:04] How does a burger help someone pitch better? 汉堡怎么会帮人提高投球技术呢
[10:07] Here ya go, Bob, little souvenir. 鲍勃 接着 小小纪念品
[10:09] Thanks, buddy! 多谢了 老兄
[10:11] Whoa, slippery. 好滑啊
[10:12] It’s greasy, huh? 全都是油啊
[10:15] What does this smell like? 一股什么味儿
[10:16] Hey, stop sniffing Torpedo’s balls. 别再闻陶彼德的蛋了
[10:19] Get it? 你明白吗
[10:20] It’s like you’re in love with him. 你好像爱上了他
[10:22] Wait. That’s our burger. 等等 这是我们家汉堡味
[10:24] Oh, crap. Torpedo’s putting my grease on the ball. 我擦 陶彼德往球上抹油了
[10:26] That’s how his skadootch is skadootching so much. 怪不得他的”无影球”还好使呢
[10:29] Your hero’s using your burger grease to win. That’s great! 你的英雄用你的汉堡油赢分 好棒
[10:32] No, Lin, Torpedo is using my burger grease to cheat. 不 琳 陶彼德在利用我的汉堡油作弊
[10:44] So you helped Torpedo cheat. 这么说你无意中帮助陶彼德作弊了
[10:46] If that means the Wonderdogs keep coming to the restaurant 如果奇葩狗还来餐馆吃饭
[10:48] bringing all sorts of business with them, 照顾我们家生意
[10:50] I say big whoop, 我就睁只眼闭只眼
[10:52] let the old man throw a greasy skadootch. 让那个老男人投抹油的球吧
[10:54] I don’t even know what to think about this. 我都不知道该怎样看待这件事
[10:57] I gotta go take a leak. 我去尿泼尿
[10:59] Oh, get me an ice cream in a mini helmet! 给我带个小号冰淇淋回来
[11:03] Bob. You look glum. 鲍勃 怎么闷闷不乐的啊
[11:05] Oh, I, uh… 我… 那个…
[11:06] You… don’t hold your… when you pee. 你尿尿时 不扶着… 你的…
[11:10] Why? It’s not going anywhere. 怎么 反正它又不会乱跑
[11:12] Okay. 好吧
[11:13] Um, well, what if you found out that someone you knew 如果你发现 某个你认识的人
[11:16] was doing something sort of bad, 正在做一些不太光明的事
[11:17] and you were helping them do that sort of bad thing… 而你无意中成了帮凶…
[11:20] Is it me? Is it abortions? 说我呢吗 你指堕胎吗
[11:22] – Wait. What? – Uh, what were you saying? -等等 什么 -你刚才说什么了
[11:24] Torpedo Jones is greasing the ball, 陶彼德·琼斯往球上抹油
[11:26] and he’s using my grease to do it. 那是我家汉堡上的油
[11:29] Oh. Come walk with me. 跟我来
[11:33] Come behind the scenes! 来看看幕后吧
[11:35] Torpedo’s dazzling pitching 陶彼德那眩目的球技
[11:37] is putting more butts in seats 吸引越来越多的人前来观看比赛
[11:38] than this stadium can handle. 多到体育场都快装不下了
[11:40] Is the roller coaster going to be okay 没有那些高厚木板支撑
[11:42] without those huge planks of wood? 这辆过山车不会出问题吗
[11:44] Sure, sure! 没问题 没问题
[11:45] These people aren’t paying for extra wood, Bob. 这些人不会为多余的木头付钱 鲍勃
[11:48] No one wants to ride Extra Wood Mountain. 没人想乘坐”多余木山车”
[11:50] Whoa! Watch out! Extra nuts and bolts. 小心这些多余的螺帽和螺栓
[11:54] People come to baseball games 人们来看棒球比赛
[11:55] for the same reason they come to the amusement park: 和去游乐场是出于同一种原因
[11:58] to be entertained! 都是为了找乐子
[12:00] Does it really matter if the games are rigged? No! 有没有暗箱操作关系大吗 不大
[12:03] – The games are rigged? – Yes! -比赛有暗箱 -是的
[12:04] Oh, my wonderdog is hanging out. 哎哟 我的小鸡鸡怎么还在外面
[12:07] Yes. Yes, it is. 是啊 是啊
[12:09] I got so caught up in our conversation, 我聊得太投入了
[12:10] I forgot to zip. 拉链都忘了拉
[12:11] Yeah, I didn’t want to say anything. 我不想发表意见
[12:13] – Why not? – I, uh… -为什么 -我…
[12:14] Compliments are welcome. Where was I? 好听的话不嫌多 我刚才说到哪了
[12:16] You were saying the games are rigged. 你刚才说 比赛有暗箱
[12:18] Yes. The games are all rigged. 没错 所有比赛 游戏 都被暗箱了
[12:25] I’m not letting my kids play these games anymore. 这些游戏我不会再让孩子们玩了
[12:27] But look at these smiling faces, 你看这些开心的脸
[12:29] just like those smiling faces. 就和那些开心的脸一样
[12:31] Smiling at every skadootch the Torpedo throws. 陶彼德的每个无影球都给大家带来了无尽的欢乐
[12:35] They don’t want to know, Bob. 他们不想知道真相 鲍勃
[12:36] They don’t want to “look behind the curtain”. 他们不想看到”帷幕后的景象”
[12:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:40] It just seems like bad karma or something. 也许 善恶各有报应
[12:42] Karma? There’s no such thing as “karma”. 报应 这世上哪有”报应”一说啊
[12:46] Not in this town. 至少不会在本市出现
[12:49] Oh, just kick ’em. Kick ’em right into the ocean! 快踢掉 快把它们踢到海里去
[12:51] – Okay. – That’s it. -好 -好了
[12:55] Wait, why does Tornado want our old grease in a jar? 等等 为什么陶纳德想要一罐用过的油
[12:58] It’s Torpedo, Gene. 是陶彼德 吉恩
[13:00] Uh, it helps him pitch better. 这会帮他投出好球
[13:01] And– and don’t forget, it’s a secret. 还有 记住 这是秘密
[13:03] Why? Is it against the rules? 怎么 这样做是违规的么
[13:04] Technically, yes. 严格说来 是的
[13:05] So then it’s cheating. 那这是作弊喽
[13:07] No. What it is, 不 这样做
[13:08] is helping people enjoy baseball more. 是帮助大家享受更多看球的乐趣
[13:10] It’s entertainment. 这是在 取悦大家
[13:11] I’m confused. 我不明白
[13:13] Are you and mom getting divorced? 你和妈妈要离婚了吗
[13:14] – What? – Oh, my God, you are. -什么 -天哪 还真是
[13:16] – I call mom! – I call dad! -我跟老妈 -我跟老爸
[13:17] You guys took both of them. 你俩把爸妈都给占了
[13:18] Enough. Go fill the condiments. 够了 给我装调料去
[13:20] – I call ketchup! – I call mustard! -我装番茄酱 -我装芥末酱
[13:22] You can do horseradish. 你可以装辣根酱
[13:23] There’s not… Okay. 又没有… 好的
[13:25] Thanks, Bobby. 谢谢 老鲍
[13:26] Hey, who wants a burger on the Torpedo! 谁想吃汉堡 我请客
[13:28] Hooray! 万岁
[13:31] Gene, you’re defending your title. Are you nervous? 吉恩 你要卫冕哦 紧张吗
[13:33] Why don’t you ask my diarrhea. 你怎么不问问我拉肚子好没好
[13:35] You should be nervous. 你应该感到紧张
[13:37] You’re a chubby kid in a mascot suit. 你这个穿着汉堡服的胖小子
[13:39] That’s what I’m saying. I should cheat. 这正是我想说的 我应该作作弊
[13:42] Dad says it’s okay when it’s for entertainment. 老爸也说过 如果是为了取乐就可以作弊
[13:44] That’s right! Let’s cheat! 没错 我们作弊吧
[13:46] – You see that pelican? – Yeah. -看到那只鹈鹕了吗 -看到了
[13:47] You’re running, right? 你用跑的 对吧
[13:48] You have a switchblade taped to your shoe. 你往鞋上绑把弹簧刀
[13:51] – He does? – He will. -他有装吗 -他会装的
[13:52] And on your other shoe, you’ll have a lemon. 在另外一只鞋上绑个柠檬
[13:54] Stab! Stab! Stab! 捅死你 捅死你 捅死你
[13:56] Sting, sting, sting! 蜇死你 蜇死你 蜇死你
[13:57] “What are you doing?” “你在干什么”
[13:58] “I’m squeezing lemon into your wound!” “我在往你的伤口里挤柠檬汁”
[14:01] Sweet baby, blade foot. 甜心宝贝刀锋脚
[14:03] Or… I can give him a nudge and tip him over. 我也可以用手肘撞他 然后使绊子
[14:06] Ugh, really? 这样行么
[14:07] Yeah. He’s top-heavy. 行 他头重脚轻
[14:08] I’ll just give him a little tippity-tap. 我只要轻轻拍一下就行了
[14:10] Well, I’m still gluing a knife to my foot. 我还是坚持在脚底绑刀
[14:14] Yay, Gene! Go, Gene! 吉恩加油 吉恩快跑
[14:16] That-a-way, son! 就是这样 儿子
[14:19] Tippity-tap. 轻轻拍一下
[14:22] It’s a three-mascot-pileup! 三个吉祥物连环相撞
[14:24] Go, Gene! All right! Go! 吉恩快跑 吉恩好样的
[14:26] The Boy Burger wins again! 汉堡男孩又赢了
[14:28] How about that? 你认为怎么样
[14:30] Hey, how about this, Phil? 你认为怎么样 菲尔
[14:34] I don’t know, Burt. I’m not so sure about that. 我不知道 伯特 我不是很确定
[14:37] I won! I won again! 我赢了 我又赢了
[14:39] My brother won! 我弟弟赢了
[14:41] Guys, take off your shirts. 伙计们 快脱掉球衫
[14:45] Good arm pumping, baby! 手臂甩得很起劲嘛 宝贝
[14:47] That’s how I disguised the push. 很好地掩饰了我推人这招
[14:48] What push? 你推人了
[14:49] He pushed the Cotton Candy mascot so he’d fall over. 他把棉花糖推倒了
[14:51] Hooray for cheating! 作弊万岁
[14:53] Gene, how could you? You know that’s wrong. 吉恩 你怎么能这样 这样做是错的
[14:55] Uh-uh-uh. Not when it’s entertainment. 不不不 如果是为了取乐 就不是错的
[14:57] You said it yourself. 你自己说的
[14:59] You told them cheating is okay? 这是你教的么
[15:00] No, I didn’t, Linda. 不 我没有 琳达
[15:02] Yes, he did. 就是他教的
[15:03] -Oh, Bobby. -Oh, crap. -鲍鲍 -糟糕
[15:05] Go get me a soft serve. And make it a swirl! 去给我买个蛋卷冰淇淋 要经典造型的
[15:14] Look, Gene, when I said it’s okay to cheat, 吉恩 我那句”作弊没关系”
[15:15] I meant for Torpedo, 是说陶彼德作弊没关系
[15:17] not for you to cheat in your mascot race. 不是说你作弊没关系
[15:19] You should really give back one of those medals. 你应该还回去一块金牌
[15:21] Ooh, but I want to get a picture of you wearing them before you do. 但在还之前 我想给你照张相
[15:24] I’m not giving back my medals! 我才不要还
[15:25] Those suckers got their money’s worth, pops. 那些混蛋花钱花得值啊 老爸
[15:28] I’m good for business, dad. 你看我很有商业头脑吧 老爸
[15:29] You know what? From now on, there’ll be no more cheating. 从现在开始 不许再作弊
[15:31] Does that mean I shouldn’t give Torpedo this grease? 也就是说我不应该再给陶彼德送油了是吧
[15:33] That’s right, Tina. 没错 蒂娜
[15:35] Yes. No more cheating for anyone in this house. 是的 这个家不许再有人作弊
[15:38] From now on, I won’t wear my tummy tuck jeans. 从今往后 我再也不穿收腹牛仔裤了
[15:41] And goodbye, Brazilian. Hello, rainforest. 再见 巴西佬 你好 热带雨林
[15:46] Sorry, Dad. 抱歉 老爸
[15:47] But if I win tomorrow, I’ll be the first mascot 但如果明天我赢了 我将是有史以来
[15:50] ever to win three races in a row. 第一个三连胜的吉祥物
[15:52] I’m a top! 多V5啊
[15:53] You mean you’re on top. 你的意思是 “威武”么
[15:54] No. I’m a top! 不 是”V5″
[16:00] Shew. I was starting to think 我还以为
[16:02] maybe you were going to leave me high and dry here. 你会放我鸽子呢
[16:03] Well, what’s in this jar is worth the wait. 这只罐里的东西 值得你等待
[16:06] What the…? 搞什么…
[16:06] “You don’t need to cheat. 无需作弊
[16:08] “You can win without me. 没有我 你也能赢
[16:10] “If you try your hardest, you’ve already won. 全力以赴 就是冠军
[16:12] “Love, Bob’s grease.” 爱你 鲍家汉堡油
[16:13] That’s right, Torpedo. 没错 陶彼德
[16:15] You can win without my grease. 没有油你也能赢
[16:16] It just took me believing in you. 我对你有信心
[16:18] Now, listen. Gene’s about to race, 听着 吉恩等会就要开跑了
[16:20] and since you’re his role model, 你是他的偶像
[16:21] I’m hoping you’ll tell Gene 所以我希望你能告诉他
[16:23] he can win without cheating, just like you. 不作弊也能赢 就像你一样
[16:25] Who the hell’s Gene? 吉恩是哪只鸟
[16:26] That’s… my son. 他是… 我儿子
[16:27] You’re his role model, and you’re my role model, too. 你是他的偶像 也是我的偶像
[16:30] Wha…? I can’t be your role model, we’re the same age. 擦 我怎么能是你的偶像 我们同龄啊
[16:34] What’s this mean? You cutting me off, Bobo? 这是什么意思 你不再给我送油了吗 爆勃
[16:36] Torpedo, I’m cutting you free. 陶彼德 我在帮你释放自己
[16:38] – Come here. – Wait, what are you going to do? -过来 -等等 你想干什么
[16:39] – I’m going to hug you. – Slow down there, tiger. -我想抱抱你 -慢着 大老虎
[16:41] Guess I’ll have to make this grease last the whole season. 看来我得用这瓶油撑过这一季了
[16:44] I should have never given you my grease. 我就不应该给你提供油
[16:46] I created a monster. 我亲手造就了一个怪物
[16:47] You think you started my greasing? 你以为遇见你之后我才开始用油作弊吗
[16:49] I’ve always cheated, Bobby. 我的职业生涯一直都在作弊 老鲍
[16:52] Not the… “the pitch”. 至少凌波微球没有作弊啊
[16:53] Oh, definitely “the pitch”. 凌波微球当然作弊了
[16:55] That game, I had a pat of butter in my nostril, 那场比赛 我在鼻孔里藏了块黄油
[16:58] sex jelly in my armpit… 在腋下抹了点润滑剂
[16:59] Hell, I was on prescription drugs 我还吃了几片处方药
[17:01] to stimulate production of earwax. 以刺激耳屎生长
[17:03] And “the pitch”? 什么”凌波微球”
[17:05] That was courtesy of some black market whale blubber 全靠从黑市的爱斯基摩人手里
[17:07] I bought off some Eskimos. 买到的鲸脂
[17:09] Cute note, though, Bob. 这个纸条还是很有爱的 鲍勃
[17:10] Bit of advice: if you want a role model, pick an old guy. 我建议你 下次找偶像找个老一点的
[17:13] By the time you grow up, they’re dead. 等你长大了 他们也死翘翘了
[17:17] Didn’t go great. 不太顺利啊
[17:19] – Gene! – I’m sure it was fine. -吉恩 -我看肯定行
[17:20] Torpedo seems like a reasonable guy. 陶彼德看上去是个讲理的人
[17:22] Torpedo Jones wants you out of his seats this second. 陶彼德·琼斯要你们即刻离席
[17:25] – What a schmuck. – Gene! -混蛋一个 -吉恩
[17:28] It’s the seventh-inning stretch. 第七局中场休息
[17:30] Mascots are lining up. 吉祥物们已经站好队了
[17:32] All right, maybe I have an idea. 我想我有主意了
[17:34] Hi, fellas, 兄弟
[17:35] I’d love to say a few words to my son, 我想跟我儿子说几句话
[17:37] the burger, over the PA. Excuse me. 穿汉堡服那个 不好意思
[17:39] Uh… okay. Highly unusual. 好吧 突发状况哟
[17:41] Doesn’t matter. None of this matters. 不重要 这一切都不重要
[17:43] Gene. 吉恩
[17:44] Up here. 往上瞅
[17:45] Jesus? 上帝吗
[17:46] No, Gene, it’s your father. I’m up here. 不 吉恩 是你老爸啦 我在上面
[17:49] You’re dead?! 你死了吗
[17:50] Yes. 没错
[17:52] No, I’m kidding. 好啦 我开玩笑的
[17:54] I’m up here in the booth. Right here. See me? 我在解说台里 这边 看到了吗
[17:58] Boy, this microphone smells like beer. 我去 这麦怎么有股啤酒味
[17:59] Well, let’s just say AA was “A” waste of time. 戒酒互助会都纯”扯蛋”
[18:02] Winning isn’t everything, Gene. 夺冠不是最重要的 吉恩
[18:04] Yes, we’re all here to be entertained, 没错 我们来这儿是为了开心
[18:06] but if you, um, cut corners now, 但如果你投机取巧
[18:08] the next thing you know, you’ll be 也许你今后就会
[18:10] hiding lard in your nose 往鼻孔里藏猪油
[18:12] or taking wood out of roller coasters. 或者搭建过山车时偷工减料
[18:15] Hey, all right, that’s enough of that. 我说你说够了没有
[18:17] Let’s start the race! 开始比赛吧
[18:19] I’m trying to talk to my son. 我正跟我儿子说话呢
[18:20] Gene, run clean. 吉恩 不要作弊
[18:22] On your mark! 各就各位
[18:23] Gene, what are you going to do? 吉恩 你打算怎么做
[18:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:25] You’re going to cheat! 你要作弊
[18:26] That’s what you’re going to do! 你要这样做
[18:28] You’re going to win by cheating! 你要靠作弊夺冠
[18:35] Who wants to see the Burger win three in a row? 有没有人想看汉堡男孩三连冠啊
[18:38] Gene, listen to me. You know what to do. 吉恩 听我说 你知道该怎么做
[18:40] Bob… triple crown for Burger. 鲍勃 小汉堡要三连冠哦
[18:43] Good for your business. 对你的生意也有好处哦
[18:45] See?! 听到没
[18:46] No, Gene! Don’t worry about the advertising. 不 吉恩 别想着打广告了
[18:49] What are you doing? It’s a starter’s pistol. 你们这是干嘛 那只是发令枪罢了
[18:51] It’s a real gun. You should get down. 那是真枪 我劝你也躲起来
[18:52] What?! Stop shooting! This is crazy. 什么 别打了 真荒唐
[18:56] Oh, good. He stopped. 好 他不打了
[18:57] He’s just out of bullets. 他只是子弹用完了
[18:58] And down goes Cotton Candy! 棉花糖倒下了
[18:59] It’s a two-mascot race. 现在是两人争夺赛
[19:01] Gene. Do the right thing. 吉恩 别做傻事
[19:03] Yeah. You can win on your own, Gene! 没错 吉恩 你可以的
[19:05] Probably. 大概吧
[19:12] All right. Fine. 好吧 好吧
[19:16] Don’t push him! He was going to push you! 怎么是你推他 应该是他推你啊
[19:19] Congratulations to Captain Pel-I-Can! 祝贺鹈鹕船长
[19:22] Oh, Gene. Sorry, buddy. 吉恩 我很抱歉 孩子
[19:23] I mean, looks like karma caught up to you. 看来报应在你身上灵验了
[19:26] Bob, I told you there’s no such thing as karma. 鲍勃 跟你说过 世上没有报应这回事
[19:29] Uh, yes, there is. 我看有
[19:30] No, I’m afraid there isn’t! 我看没有
[19:32] – I’m afraid there is. – Is not. -有 -没有
[19:47] Oh, crap. 我勒个去
[19:50] See, Gene. This is what happens when you cheat. 看到没 吉恩 这就是作弊的后果
[19:53] That was incredible! 太不可思议了
[19:54] Cheating is amazing! 作弊好酷哦
[19:57] Bob? 鲍勃
[19:58] Oh. Uh, hi. 你好
[20:00] Sorry about your roller coaster. 你的过山车变成这样 我很难过
[20:02] Ah, roller coasters come and go. 哎 建了塌 塌了修嘛
[20:04] But Bobs are once in a lifetime. 而你鲍勃 一生难求
[20:08] I admire you. 我很敬佩你
[20:09] – You do? – You remind me of my father. -是吗 -你让我想起了我的父亲
[20:11] He was honest, and he worked hard. 他很正直 勤勤恳恳
[20:13] You an immigrant, Bob? 你是移民吗 鲍勃
[20:14] Um… no. 不是
[20:16] – Just swarthy? – I guess. -天生的猩猩体质吗 -大概吧
[20:17] – What’s “swarthy”? – Um, dark and hairy. -“猩猩体质”是啥意思 -又黑又多毛
[20:20] That’s you! And me in the future. 就是你啦 也是未来的我
[20:22] Well, unlike you, my father made a fortune. 跟你不同 我父亲赚了很多钱
[20:25] But in many other ways, you guys are the same. 但在其它方面 你们有很多相同之处
[20:28] Two decent, swarthy peas in a pod. 比如 你们都很正直 也都很像猩猩
[20:31] One rich, one… 然而一个富有 而另一个…
[20:33] – just scraping by. – Thanks. -勉强维持生计 -谢谢
[20:35] Well, we’re off to get a massage. 好了 我要去做按摩了
[20:37] Come on, Wonderdog. Down, boy. 走吧 小鸡鸡 安分点儿
[20:40] He’s gone, dad. My future husband’s gone. 他走了 老爸 我未来的老公走了
[20:42] You drove him away! 是你把他赶走的
[20:44] Tina, what you got there? 蒂娜 你手上拿的什么
[20:46] The team signed a ball, 队员们签过名的棒球
[20:47] so I’d have something to remember them by. 给我留作纪念的
[20:49] And I took this jockstrap. 我还拿了个下体保护带
[20:50] Okay, sweetie. 好了 宝贝
[20:52] – Let’s throw that in the wash. – No. -我们把它扔了吧 -不要
[20:54] Come on, give it to me. 快点 给我
[20:56] Do you know how many venereal diseases those baseball players have? 你知道那些球员身上染过多少性病吗
[20:59] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[21:00] Whose was it? 这是谁的
[21:01] – Smells like Angel. – Angel. -闻着像是小天使的 -小天使的
[21:03] But don’t tell Phe-Nom. 别告诉费诺哦
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme