时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Ocean Avenue is gearing up for this year’s Lobsterfest, | 海洋大道正在准备迎接今年的龙虾节 |
[00:23] | and that mean | 这就意味着 |
[00:23] | old tropical storm we’ve been watching is moving out to sea, | 我们一直关注的热带风暴正移向海洋 |
[00:26] | which means perfect weekend weather! | 这个周末可以快活快活了 |
[00:29] | Ugh! Damn it! | 我擦 |
[00:30] | So if you think you hear thunder, | 如果你听到隆隆雷声 |
[00:31] | it’s just my stomach growling. | 那只是我的胃在捣乱 |
[00:33] | I love lobster. | 我超爱龙虾 |
[00:35] | This guy is unbelievable. | 这货真是朵奇葩 |
[00:36] | Stop pimping for Lobsterfest! | 别再叨叨龙虾节了 |
[00:38] | And start primping for Lobsterfest. | 那我来扮扮龙虾吧 |
[00:42] | Looking primpy. | 扮相真不错 |
[00:44] | No, no primping for anything! | 啥都不许扮 |
[00:46] | Why are you so grumpy? Come on. | 干嘛发这么大火啊 消消气 |
[00:48] | You know why. | 你知道的啊 |
[00:48] | It’s no fun being a burger man in a seafood town. | 做汉堡的在海鲜城里混 能高兴得起来么 |
[00:51] | I hate lobsters and their stupid fest. | 我讨厌龙虾和傻逼龙虾节 |
[00:54] | Plus, I’m allergic. | 再说 我对龙虾过敏 |
[00:54] | No, you’re not. | 才没有呢 |
[00:55] | Yeah, I’m allergic. Remember our first date? | 我会过敏 记得咱俩第一次约会么 |
[00:58] | Yeah, I remember our first date. | 我当然记得啊 |
[00:59] | You were a nervous wreck. | 你当时紧张兮兮的 |
[01:09] | I was having an allergic reac… Never mind. | 我那是过敏… 算了不提了 |
[01:12] | Hey, what are you guys looking at over there? | 你们几个在那儿瞅啥呢 |
[01:14] | Um, nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[01:15] | Just pictures of people… doing it. | 就是些男男女女 做爱做的事呗 |
[01:17] | Oh. Hey, wait a minute. That’s not porn. | 是么 等等 这个不是色情图片 |
[01:20] | You brought a Lobsterfest brochure into this house? | 你居然把龙虾节传单带了回来 |
[01:22] | – Can we please go this year? – Absolutely not. | -我们今年可以参加吗 -想都别想 |
[01:25] | Ugh! But there’s so much fun stuff happening. | 可是龙虾节超好玩的 |
[01:27] | Unveiling of the world’s largest butter vat, for instance. | 比如 展示世界上最大的黄油桶 |
[01:31] | The coronation of | 为龙虾皇后 |
[01:32] | the Lobster Queen and her court of lovely Lobster Maidens. | 和可爱的龙虾女仆们举行加冕仪式 |
[01:34] | Entertainment by John Van Horton and the music extrusion. | “锦绣三重唱”担任现场伴奏乐队 |
[01:38] | I do love those guys. | 我还蛮喜欢那个乐队的 |
[01:40] | As a matter of fact, Gene, | 跟你说吧 吉恩 |
[01:41] | you were conceived to a JVH song. | 你就是在那个乐队演出时怀上的 |
[01:43] | And I plan to return the favor. | 我打算报答他们一下 |
[01:46] | Oh, great. I mean, hi, Hugo. | 见鬼 你来啦 雨果 |
[01:47] | You know, I couldn’t help but notice, Bob, | 鲍勃 我无意中注意到 |
[01:49] | uh, yours is the only window on the street | 整条街就你们家窗户上 |
[01:51] | without a Lobsterfest poster in it. | 没贴龙虾节海报 |
[01:53] | – Yeah. – Why might that be? | -是的 -能解释一下么 |
[01:54] | Well, because Lobsterfest is stupid! | 因为龙虾节就是个傻逼节 |
[01:56] | – What? – I’ll handle this, Ron. | -你说什么 -我来搞定 罗恩 |
[01:58] | Put the sign up. It’s the law. | 把这张海报贴上去 这是规矩 |
[01:59] | – It’s the law? – Martial law. | -谁家的规矩 -我家的规矩 |
[02:01] | I’m grand marshal of the fest this year! | 我是今年的龙虾节大元帅 |
[02:04] | Hugo, such a fancy sash. | 雨果 肩带很炫嘛 |
[02:06] | You look like Sissy Spacek in Carrie. Ha. | 你好像扮演”嘉莉妹妹”的西席·斯贝西克 |
[02:09] | Oh, thank you. | 谢了 |
[02:10] | But, Hugo, as a health inspector, | 雨果 作为一名卫生检查员 |
[02:11] | you must know how disgusting lobsters are, right? | 你肯定知道龙虾有多恶心 是吧 |
[02:13] | They’re bottom feeders that eat garbage all day. | 它们是食底泥动物 整天吃垃圾 |
[02:16] | Huh, they like garbage? | 它们喜欢吃垃圾 |
[02:17] | Then they must eat here! | 那它们一定要尝尝这里 |
[02:18] | In your face, Bob. | 啃啃你的脸 鲍勃 |
[02:20] | And now in your window! | 再啃啃你的窗户 |
[02:21] | Come on, Ron, let’s make like a lobster | 来 罗恩 我俩扮成龙虾 |
[02:23] | and get the shell out of here. | 然后把虾皮带出去 |
[02:25] | All right. | 好 |
[02:27] | 系上你的围嘴 龙虾节 | |
[02:30] | Hey, my two best customers! | 两位里面请 |
[02:32] | Two burgers coming up. | 两个汉堡 马上就来 |
[02:33] | No burgers for me, Bob. | 先不来汉堡了 鲍勃 |
[02:34] | I’m saving my appetite for Lobsterfest. | 我的胃得给龙虾留些地方 |
[02:36] | None for me either, Bobby. | 我也不要了 老鲍 |
[02:37] | I just come by to show you my new lobster cracker. | 我过来就是想显摆显摆新买的龙虾钳 |
[02:39] | Check it out. | 看 |
[02:40] | Titanium with butter-resistant grips. | 钛金钳身 防油握柄 |
[02:42] | It’s the one the astronauts used. | 宇航员专用款 |
[02:44] | Teddy, you think the astronauts brought a lobster cracker to space? | 泰迪 你觉得宇航员会带这玩意上天么 |
[02:47] | Yeah. That’s what it says on the box. Look. | 会啊 盒子上就这么写的 你瞧 |
[02:49] | “The one the astronauts used in space!” | “宇航员升天专用” |
[02:51] | I spent $49 on this. | 这玩意花了我49块钱呢 |
[02:53] | Hey, I bet you kids are old enough | 你们几个小屁孩长大了呢 |
[02:55] | to crack your own claws this year, right? | 可以自己去参加龙虾节了吧 |
[02:57] | We don’t celebrate Lobsterfest. | 我们不过龙虾节 |
[02:59] | – What?! – We’re like Jews on Christmas. | -什么 -就像犹太人不过圣诞节 |
[03:01] | Or Jews for Jesus on Hanukkah. | 或是在光明节上说服犹太人信奉基督教 |
[03:01] | 光明节是犹太人的节日 相当于基督教的圣诞节 | |
[03:03] | Or me at a lesbian bar. | 这就好比我独自坐在蕾丝酒吧 |
[03:04] | Last night. | 昨夜 |
[03:06] | Watched a hockey game at a lesbian bar, Bob. | 我在一家蕾丝酒吧看了场冰球赛 鲍勃 |
[03:08] | It was like I was invisible. Uh… | 我好像变成了一个透明人 |
[03:15] | And who knows the name of the delicious paste that collects here | 谁知道在胰腺部位聚集的这种美味浆糊 |
[03:18] | in the pancreas? | 叫什么啊 |
[03:19] | – Tomalley! – Correct. | -龙虾肝 -回答正确 |
[03:20] | Excuse me, Miss Labonz? | 打扰一下 勒邦姿老师 |
[03:23] | Yes, Louise. | 请说 露易丝 |
[03:24] | My family doesn’t observe Lobsterfest. | 我们家不过龙虾节 |
[03:26] | I should be excused from class, | 所以应该准我免上此课 |
[03:27] | and/or given an A. | 反正上不上你都得给我A |
[03:29] | Thank you. Good night. | 谢谢 晚安 |
[03:30] | Louise, I don’t normally use this argument, | 露易丝 一般情况下我不会搬出这句话 |
[03:32] | but if everyone else is doing it, you should, too. | 大家都要做的事 你也得做 |
[03:36] | Attention, students. | 听我说 同学们 |
[03:38] | The tropical storm has changed course | 热带风暴转向了 |
[03:40] | and has been upgraded to a hurricane. | 并升级为飓风 |
[03:43] | It could hit town at any moment. | 它随时都会袭击这里 |
[03:44] | Don’t worry. We have an emergency plan. | 别担心 我们备有紧急方案 |
[03:48] | It’s called “Talking It Through”. | 名叫”据理分析” |
[03:50] | Now, who here thinks the hurricane was caused | 同学们 有谁认为 飓风的形成 |
[03:52] | by something bad they did? | 是因为有人做了坏事而引起的 |
[03:53] | What about you, Nicholas? | 你来说说 尼古拉斯 |
[03:55] | That thing you told me? In confidence? | 你和我说过的那件事 自信点说出来 |
[03:59] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[04:01] | I rub my genitals on the couch. | 我在沙发上打飞机 |
[04:03] | We’re all gonna die because of you! | 我们都会因你而亡 |
[04:07] | It’s weather only a lobster could love, | 这种鬼天气只有龙虾会喜欢 |
[04:10] | but sadly, there will be no Lobsterfest. | 但非常遗憾 今年不会举行龙虾节了 |
[04:13] | This reporter is getting his bib off. | 本台记者也要撤下他的围嘴了 |
[04:16] | Ha, ha! Stupid, failure weatherman, | 你个二货 败家的预报员 |
[04:18] | and your failed Lobsterfest. | 还有你们那个败家的龙虾节 |
[04:21] | Where’s your ugly red sea bug God now?! | 你们那个龇牙咧嘴的红海臭虫神哪儿去了呀 |
[04:24] | All right, hold hands. | 好了 手拉手 |
[04:26] | Come on, down to the basement. | 快进来 去地下室 |
[04:28] | Bob, we have to close. | 鲍勃 我们必须得关门 |
[04:29] | A hurricane is coming! | 飓风要来了 |
[04:31] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 我知道 这样不是很棒吗 |
[04:32] | Lobsterfest is cancelled! | 龙虾节被取消了哦 |
[04:35] | So this town is gonna be crawling with empty bellies | 然后全市所有人都饿着肚子爬过来 |
[04:37] | ready to eat Bob’s burgers, baby! | 吃鲍家的汉堡 宝贝 |
[04:40] | Bob, you’re crazy. | 鲍勃 你疯了 |
[04:41] | I think you’re crazy! | 你才疯了呢 |
[04:43] | ‘Cause it’s crazy not to sell burgers during a hurricane! | 飓风天气不卖汉堡才是疯子呢 |
[04:46] | Bob’s burgers is open for business! | 开心汉堡店正常营业 |
[04:52] | Is that all you got, storm? | 你就这点本事吗 飓风 |
[04:55] | Wind chimes! Aah! | 风铃 |
[05:04] | Bob, I’m not sure staying open is safe. | 鲍勃 我觉得现在营业很不安全 |
[05:07] | Suppose the hurricane tears right through here. | 我想 飓风会把这里撕个稀巴烂 |
[05:09] | I’ll chance it! | 我要赌一把 |
[05:11] | Look who I found trying to stay dry in the bounce house. | 你看我把谁带来了 |
[05:14] | The entire Royal Court of Lobster Maidens. | 在充气屋里躲雨的全体龙虾皇家女仆 |
[05:16] | Oh, you poor things! | 可怜的小妞们 |
[05:18] | Welcome, your highnesseses. | 欢迎各位殿下莅临寒舍 |
[05:20] | Uh, you are henceforth known as the royal cows. | 从今往后 你们就是皇家奶牛了 |
[05:24] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[05:24] | Ah, well, something like that. | 或者 类似的东西吧 |
[05:27] | I’ll go throw on some burgers. | 我去做几个汉堡 |
[05:28] | Hot coffee coming up! | 热咖啡马上来 |
[05:30] | I’d really rather get my lips around that beer tap. | 我更想用嘴裹住那个啤酒龙头 |
[05:32] | – Hi, guys. – Hey, Gretchen! | -大家好 -你好 格雷琴 |
[05:34] | Oh, Lobster Maiden! | 哎哟 龙虾女仆 |
[05:37] | Teddy, this is Gretchen. | 泰迪 这位是格雷琴 |
[05:39] | – She cuts my hair. – How you doing? | -我的头发一直是她剪的 -你好 |
[05:41] | Hey, are you still working nights at the cop bar? | 你还在警察酒吧上夜班么 |
[05:43] | Nah, there was a groping incident. | 不了 都是手不老实惹的祸 |
[05:45] | I apologized, but they fired me anyway. | 我道歉了 但还是被开除了 |
[05:48] | – Oh, she’s too much. – Really is. | -她喝高了 -确实 |
[05:51] | – Hey, you open? Mm-hmm. | -这儿能进吗 -能啊 |
[05:53] | – You got food? – Yup. | -有吃的吗 -有啊 |
[05:54] | – Beer? – Absolutely! | -有啤酒吗 -还用问吗 |
[05:56] | – Atmosphere? – Yeah… Nah… | -那气氛呢 -这个嘛… |
[05:59] | Ah, good enough. | 就这儿了 |
[06:01] | Whoa, Bobby, I think this might develop into a party type situation! | 老鲍 我觉得这样发展下去很有派对氛围 |
[06:04] | You kids stay down in the basement. | 你们几个 老实待在地下室 |
[06:06] | I already picked a corner for the bathroom. | 我已经选了一角作为浴室 |
[06:08] | That one, where I went. | 就是那个 我去过的 |
[06:09] | And I picked that corner. | 那我要那边那个角落 |
[06:11] | Hey, we’ve got two bathrooms! | 这样就有两个浴室了 |
[06:12] | Mom, I’m coming up! | 老妈 我要上去了 |
[06:14] | Just stay down there. | 老老实实待在那儿 |
[06:15] | They’re gonna need you | 飓风过后 |
[06:16] | to help repopulate the earth when this is all over. | 留待你们重整家园 延续香火 |
[06:18] | Ew! You want us to mate with each other?! | 好恶心 你想要我们互相交配吗 |
[06:21] | No, you’ll mate with the other kids | 不 你们得跟别人家的孩子 |
[06:23] | in other basements. | 在别人家的地下室交配 |
[06:24] | Keep talking. | 你们继续 |
[06:26] | All right! JVH unplugged! | 好棒 “锦绣三重奏”不插电演奏会 |
[06:29] | Look at all that wet gray hair. | 湿嗒嗒的银发羞嗒嗒地甩 |
[06:30] | Oh, Bobby, look at Hugo. | 鲍鲍你看 雨果来了 |
[06:33] | Oh, and poor wet Ron. | 还有可怜的落汤鸡罗恩 |
[06:34] | – Yeah. Isn’t it hilarious? – Bobby. | -是不是很滑稽 -鲍鲍 |
[06:36] | All right, I’ll let them in. | 好啦 我去开门 |
[06:38] | I just want to give them a pressed ham first. | 我只是想让他们欣赏一下我的菊花 |
[06:39] | Stop it! | 快住手 |
[06:40] | Come on, let me. | 求求你 答应我嘛 |
[06:41] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[06:43] | Sorry for using all of your napkins. | 抱歉把你家的餐巾纸都用光了 |
[06:45] | I want to thank you for bringing us in, Bob. | 鲍勃 谢谢你让我们进来 |
[06:48] | It was totally Linda’s idea. | 那都是琳达的意思 |
[06:49] | She is so damn considerate! | 她可真是善解人意 |
[06:51] | You have everything, and I have nothing. | 你什么都有 而我却一无所有 |
[06:53] | God, so alone! | 苍天 我好孤独 |
[06:55] | Lobsterfest was all I had. | 龙虾节是我的全部 |
[06:57] | And now that’s gone, too. | 现在也没了 |
[06:59] | Look at me. I’m a joke! | 我活着就是一个笑柄 |
[07:00] | Yeah, that’s too bad. | 没错 真糟糕 |
[07:01] | Hey, Bobby, some of the Lobster Maidens | 鲍鲍 龙虾女仆们 |
[07:03] | are open to the idea of a wet gown contest. | 很想玩湿衣大赛 |
[07:05] | Want to put up a prize? | 提供个奖品怎么样 |
[07:07] | Uh, how about a towel? | 毛巾行么 |
[07:08] | Ha! Oh, my God. That’s so funny. | 我的老天 这句真好笑 |
[07:11] | Gretchen, have you, uh, met Hugo? | 格雷琴 来认识下雨果 |
[07:13] | He was gonna be grand marshal at the Lobsterfest. | 他本来是龙虾节的大元帅来着 |
[07:16] | Ooh. Nice sash. | 肩带很威武嘛 |
[07:18] | Ever take it off? | 有没有拿下来过 |
[07:19] | Well, actually, on Monday, | 老实说 星期一 |
[07:20] | I have to dry-clean it and give it back. | 我得把它拿去干洗 然后还回去 |
[07:22] | Uh, Hugo, Gretchen is into authority figures. | 雨果 格雷琴对权威人物很感兴趣 |
[07:25] | Cops, firemen, even mailmen, | 警察 消防员 甚至邮递员 |
[07:27] | if they have an important route. | 只要有重大固定路线就行 |
[07:28] | Oh, my Gosh. So am I! | 天啊 我也是 |
[07:30] | What, you’re into mailmen? | 什么 你对邮递员感兴趣么 |
[07:31] | Well, if they have an important route. | 如果他们有重大固定路线的话 |
[07:32] | I think what Bob’s saying is, | 我觉得鲍勃想说的是 |
[07:34] | she likes a man with a badge. | 她喜欢佩戴勋章的男人 |
[07:36] | You have a badge. | 你不是有一个么 |
[07:36] | Hey, Gretchen! | 格雷琴 |
[07:37] | Huh? | 干嘛 |
[07:38] | Hey, Hugo’s also a health inspector. | 雨果还是个卫生检查员 |
[07:40] | That’s like being a food sheriff. | 就像是食品治安官 |
[07:42] | This is my badge. | 这是我的勋章 |
[07:43] | Kind of small. | 有点小啊 |
[07:45] | You got a gun? | 你有枪么 |
[07:46] | Uh, no. Actually, I’m not, uh… licensed to carry a firearm. | 没有 实际上 我没有佩枪的资格 |
[07:50] | I do have a food safety thermometer, | 但我有食品安全检测仪 |
[07:52] | and it’s very sharp. | 它非常的敏锐 |
[07:53] | Pull it out, Hugo. | 雨果 拿出来看看 |
[07:54] | Yeah, pull it out, Hugo. | 对啊 雨果 拿出来看看 |
[07:55] | Whoa! Watch out. | 小心点 |
[07:57] | Here it is. Ooh. | 就是这个玩意啊 |
[07:59] | “Unsafe Range”. | 不安全范围 |
[08:00] | I like my pork a little pink. | 我喜欢鲍鱼的颜色粉嫩一些 |
[08:00] | (ˉ▽ˉ” )没错 你们懂的 | |
[08:11] | Tina, what are you doing? | 蒂娜 你在干什么 |
[08:12] | I’m working on my mating list | 我在列交配清单 |
[08:13] | for when we have to repopulate the world. | 重整家园时会用到的 |
[08:15] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[08:17] | Gay. Gay. | 同性恋 同性恋 |
[08:18] | Mythical creature. | 虚拟人物 |
[08:20] | Gay mythical creature. | 同性恋虚拟人物 |
[08:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:23] | Guys, we’re wasting time here. | 各位 我们这是在浪费时间 |
[08:24] | We got to sneak out. | 我们得溜出去 |
[08:26] | Sneak out? But there’s a hurricane. | 溜出去 可是外面正在刮飓风啊 |
[08:27] | That’s my point. | 这才是重头戏 |
[08:29] | We should be out there, in the wind and rain, looting! | 我们应该出去 在暴风雨中 抢劫 |
[08:32] | Looting?! | 抢劫 |
[08:33] | So how do we do this looting thing exactly? | 具体要怎样抢呢 |
[08:36] | It’s easy. | 简单的很 |
[08:37] | You grab anything that’s not nailed down. | 能拿走的 就可以拿着走了 |
[08:39] | Anything? Like this brick? | 能拿走的 这块砖头可以吗 |
[08:42] | – It’s yours. – Free brick! | -它是你的了 -免费砖头 |
[08:44] | Free quarter. | 免费硬币 |
[08:45] | Free phone numbers. | 免费号码 |
[08:46] | Free seaweed. | 免费海藻 |
[08:47] | Gene, free plywood. | 吉恩 免费木板 |
[08:50] | Hey, Bob, the cash register won’t open, | 鲍勃 收银机打不开了 |
[08:52] | and you’re serving burgers so fast, | 还有 你上汉堡的速度过快 |
[08:54] | I don’t even know who to get an IOU from. | 我都记不清该收谁的欠条了 |
[08:56] | Relax, Linda. I’ll take care of it. | 放松 琳达 我来处理 |
[08:59] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, listen up, listen up. | 听我说 听我说 |
[09:01] | You’re all my friends. | 你们都是我的朋友 |
[09:03] | And friends don’t charge friends. | 朋友不收朋友的钱 |
[09:06] | The burgers are free, people! | 今晚汉堡免费 |
[09:08] | Everything is gonna be free! | 所有食物全部免费 |
[09:09] | Bob, I thought the point of staying open | 鲍勃 飓风天气营业的意义 |
[09:12] | during a hurricane was to make money! | 是为了多赚点钱 |
[09:14] | This is way more important than money, Lin! | 这比赚钱重要多了 琳 |
[09:16] | Lobsterfest is dead. | 龙虾节死翘翘了 |
[09:18] | Bobsterfest killed it! | 鲍堡节取而代之 |
[09:20] | Long live Bobsterfest! | 鲍堡节万岁 |
[09:24] | Looting is hard. | 抢劫好艰辛啊 |
[09:26] | Ah, I think I’m getting loot glutes. | 我想抢屁股 |
[09:28] | This stuff sucks. | 这些东西可真没档次 |
[09:29] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[09:31] | Hello. | 快看 |
[09:33] | What have we here? | 爬过来一只什么 |
[09:35] | Maybe he’s lost. | 也许他迷路了 |
[09:36] | Check his collar. | 看看它的脖子 |
[09:37] | Get him, Gene! | 抓住它 吉恩 |
[09:39] | Looks like this little guy got into some office supplies. | 这个小家伙看起来像是掉进了办公用品中 |
[09:42] | Yeah, those rubber bands don’t look comfortable. | 没错 那两个皮套碍眼死了 |
[09:44] | You should take them off. | 你应该把它拿掉 |
[09:48] | This is our one chance to see | 这是我们唯一的一次机会 |
[09:49] | what everyone else is talking about. | 体验传说中的传说 |
[09:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:53] | We’re gonna eat lobster tonight! | 今晚有龙虾吃呗 |
[09:54] | But that goes against everything we were raised to believe in! | 可这背离了我们一直以来的信仰 |
[09:57] | It doesn’t go against everything, okay? | 这不是背离我们的信仰 |
[09:59] | But it’s a start. | 不过这是个很好的开始 |
[10:01] | Now’s our chance to taste the forbidden fruit | 偷尝禁果的机会来了 |
[10:04] | that has been kept from us our whole lives. | 一生一次的机会终于来了 |
[10:06] | Are you with me? | 你们支持我吗 |
[10:08] | – Yeah! – Okay. | -支持 -好啊 |
[10:10] | And one man’s generosity has turned Lobsterfest into Bobsterfest. | 一位慷慨人士把龙虾节变成了鲍堡节 |
[10:15] | We’re trying to get a word with Bob himself here. | 我们来采访一下当事人 鲍勃 |
[10:17] | I love you, Scott Bags! | 我爱你 斯科特·佰格滋 |
[10:20] | Yeah, there’s a cable on that. | 话筒底下连着线呢 |
[10:22] | You can’t go all the way over there. | 你别乱跑啊 |
[10:23] | You come with me! | 跟我走 |
[10:23] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[10:24] | You come with me! | 跟我走 |
[10:26] | Can I… can I get my mic back, please? | 可以把麦克风还给我吗 |
[10:27] | You come up and get it. | 你来拿呀 |
[10:28] | Give me the mic! | 把麦克风还给我 |
[10:29] | Bob! Bob! Bob…! | 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[10:31] | This feels weird! | 感觉好怪异 |
[10:33] | Hey, bro. | 老兄 |
[10:34] | Did I hook you up or what, Hugo? | 我是不是挑起了你的欲望 雨果 |
[10:38] | Hey, where are we going now? Over here? | 我这是要去哪里 这边吗 |
[10:40] | Who decides which way we go? | 谁说了算啊 |
[10:42] | There’s Linda, my wife! | 那位是琳达 我老婆 |
[10:43] | Hey, Linda, you look mad. | 琳达 你看起来很生气 |
[10:46] | Let’s go the other way. | 咱们走另外一边吧 |
[10:48] | Turn around. Bye, Linda. | 转回去 拜 琳达 |
[10:53] | How you feeling, Bob? | 感觉如何啊 鲍勃 |
[10:55] | What? | 什么 |
[10:56] | Oh, my God. Lin! | 天哪 琳 |
[10:58] | The restaurant’s destroyed. | 餐馆全毁了 |
[10:59] | The hurricane swept right through here, we got hit! | 龙卷风横扫这里 我们被袭了 |
[11:01] | Actually, the hurricane missed us, Bob. | 事实上 龙卷风转向了 鲍勃 |
[11:04] | It’s beautiful out. | 外面景色动人 |
[11:07] | You were the hurricane, schmuck! | 你就是龙卷风 傻逼 |
[11:13] | Hey, Gretchen. | 你好 格雷琴 |
[11:15] | Do you have some sweat pants I can put on? | 你有我能穿的运动裤吗 |
[11:21] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[11:22] | Linda. I don’t feel well. | 琳达 我感觉很不舒服 |
[11:25] | I can’t even look at you. | 你瞅瞅你这幅鬼样子 |
[11:26] | I don’t feel well. | 我感觉很不舒服 |
[11:27] | I did this? | 这是我整的吗 |
[11:28] | You and the mob you incited | 你和那帮乌合之众 |
[11:29] | with free beer and burgers. | 喝着免费啤酒 吃着免费汉堡 |
[11:32] | Oh, who bent my little spindle thing? | 谁把我的票插弄弯了 |
[11:34] | That’s what you notice?! | 你只注意到这个吗 |
[11:36] | Okay, Lin, it looks bad now, | 好了 琳 现在看起来是很糟糕 |
[11:37] | but we made a lot of new friends last night. | 但是我们昨晚交了很多新朋友啊 |
[11:40] | Once word spreads that Bob needs help, | 一旦我鲍勃开口求助 |
[11:42] | this place will be jammed again. | 这里就会重新挤满人 |
[11:44] | The biggest problem is gonna be | 而最大的问题其实是 |
[11:46] | finding a job for everybody who wants one. | 给需要工作的人找个活干 |
[11:48] | Gee, I’m worried about this, | 天啊 我很担心这东西 |
[11:49] | I really love it. | 我真的很喜欢它 |
[11:54] | Okay, technical problems from last night have been resolved. | 好了 昨晚的技术问题已经解决了 |
[11:58] | Hair dryer plus waffle iron plus toaster | 吹风机 加上铁板 还有烤箱 |
[12:02] | equals boiling water. | 就等于开水 |
[12:03] | So how do we kill this guy before we boil him? | 在把它煮熟前 要怎么杀死它啊 |
[12:05] | We could teach the lobster to drive | 我们可以教龙虾开车 |
[12:07] | and wait until it gets into an accident. | 然后等着看它被车撞死 |
[12:09] | Or we could hire an assassin. | 或者雇个刺客 |
[12:12] | No, idiots, you boil lobsters alive. | 不 傻逼 龙虾要活着煮才对 |
[12:14] | What?! That doesn’t sound right. | 什么 听起来不对劲啊 |
[12:16] | Yep. Until he’s dead. | 没错 把它煮到死 |
[12:18] | And then we boil him some more. | 然后再多煮一会 |
[12:19] | Here we go. | 要开煮了哦 |
[12:21] | Wait, this does’nt feel right. | 等等 怎么感觉有点不对劲呢 |
[12:23] | Doing it in a dark room with toilet paper around my neck? | 在小黑屋里往脖子上掖条手纸就开吃了么 |
[12:26] | I thought my first time eating lobster would be special. | 我还以为第一次吃龙虾会特别一点 |
[12:28] | And now please join Mr. and Mrs. Jimmy Jr. | 现在 请随着小吉米夫妇 |
[12:31] | as they eat their first lobster! | 吃下他们人生中的第一只龙虾 |
[12:36] | I thought my first time eating lobster would be different, too. | 我也以为第一次吃龙虾会与众不同呢 |
[12:39] | Gene! Gene! | 吉恩 吉恩 |
[12:41] | They’re waiting for you in the hot tub, Gene. | 他们在热水桶里等着你呢 吉恩 |
[12:43] | Excellent! | 好极了 |
[12:48] | And the next day do it again– | 第二天重复前一天的内容 |
[12:49] | same songs, different lobsters. | 唱相同的歌曲 吃不同的龙虾 |
[12:51] | What’s the matter with you two? | 你们两个脑子被夹了是吧 |
[12:52] | Come on, Louise, | 那你说说 露易丝 |
[12:54] | is this really how you imagined your first time? | 这是你想象中初次品尝龙虾的情景吗 |
[12:56] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:57] | Okay, not quite. | 好吧 不太符合 |
[12:59] | Louise, | 露易丝 |
[13:01] | today, you pay the super price | 今天 你要为你犯下的滔天大罪 |
[13:03] | for your super crimes. | 付出昂贵的代价 |
[13:06] | Enjoy your last meal. | 好好享受你最后的晚餐吧 |
[13:08] | It’ll do just fine… | 看我的… |
[13:09] | in a pinch! | 飞天钳 |
[13:13] | Maybe we have been rushing things. | 也许我们操之过急了 |
[13:15] | I want to wait till I’m ready. | 我想等准备好了再吃 |
[13:16] | Let’s not give in to peer pressure. | 别向这小妮子屈服 |
[13:18] | Let’s release the lobster | 我们把龙虾放回到 |
[13:19] | back into the supermarket from whence he came! | 出售它的那家超市去吧 |
[13:22] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你们说的对 |
[13:23] | Looks like this guy’s the one that got a… Whoa! Oops! | 这家伙哪辈子修来的… 糟了 |
[13:27] | I guess we’re having lobster. | 我们有龙虾吃了 |
[13:29] | It was meant to be. | 这是命中注定的 |
[13:30] | When you get married, | 你结婚的时候 |
[13:31] | just pretend it’s your first time eating lobster. | 装成那是你第一次吃龙虾好了 |
[13:33] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[13:35] | Down it comes! | 下来了 |
[13:36] | This stunning butter sculpture, | 这座精美绝伦的黄油雕像 |
[13:38] | the likeness of Julia Child, | 是朱莉娅·柴尔德 |
[13:39] | was made from every available stick and pat of butter | 它集众多黄油条块制作而成 |
[13:41] | within the local and outlying communities. | 远近的黄油都被用光了 |
[13:44] | And there goes Julia’s feet! | 朱莉娅的脚下来了 |
[13:45] | What?! Lobsterfest is back on? | 什么 龙虾节又重新启动了 |
[13:48] | Hey, guys, um, you’re not going to Lobsterfest, are you? | 我说伙计 你们不是要去参加龙虾节吧 |
[13:54] | I’m in kind of a bind, fellas. | 我有困难了 伙计们 |
[13:56] | There’s a mailbox in the middle of my restaurant. | 在我的餐馆里赫然躺着个邮筒 |
[13:58] | Oh! Can you mail this for me? | 你能帮我寄一下吗 |
[14:00] | Wait. Hey, guys? | 等等 我说 伙计们 |
[14:02] | There he is, my buddy, Hugo! Hi. | 你来啦 哥们 雨果 你好啊 |
[14:05] | – Oh, hi, Bob. – Hi, Bobby. | -你好 鲍勃 -你好 鲍鲍 |
[14:06] | What are you both doing right now? | 你们两个要干嘛去 |
[14:08] | My, uh, place, uh, happened to get destroyed last night. | 我的餐馆 昨晚不巧被毁掉了 |
[14:11] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[14:13] | – In the middle of… – Bob, I’m very busy. | -我餐馆里… -鲍勃 我非常忙 |
[14:14] | I have tables and tables of bisque to judge. | 众桌浓汤等着我评判呢 |
[14:16] | Hey, I hooked you two up last night, | 昨晚是我给你们两个牵的线 |
[14:18] | and you guys kind of | 你们两个还弄坏了 |
[14:19] | broke the baby changing station in the bathroom. | 浴室的婴儿换布台 |
[14:22] | Slap him with a citation, Hugo. I want to watch. | 来几句经典台词噎住他 雨果 我想看 |
[14:24] | Baby likes civil authority? | 宝贝喜欢看我耀武扬威 |
[14:26] | Yes, I love civil authority. | 是啊 |
[14:26] | I’ll show baby civil authority. | 那我就耀下武扬下威 |
[14:29] | Stilts guy! You fell through my window. | 高跷男 你从我的窗户摔了进去 |
[14:31] | Lot of glass on the floor. | 遍地都是玻璃渣 |
[14:33] | – Where you going? – Got to go, Bob! | -你要去哪 -我得走了 鲍勃 |
[14:35] | If I stay still too long, I fall over! | 如果我站的时间太久 会摔倒的 |
[14:37] | People! Wait! Stop! Wait! People! | 大家 等等 停下 等等 大家 |
[14:41] | Do you think you can just ignore me?! | 你们以为可以忽视我吗 |
[14:45] | Well, as far as accidental death goes, | 就此次意外死亡而言 |
[14:47] | this one was pretty tasty. | 这只腿相当美味呀 |
[14:49] | I feel tingly. Do you feel tingly? | 我觉得有点刺痛 你们有这种感觉吗 |
[14:52] | I think he’s having an allergic reaction. | 我想他过敏了 |
[14:53] | We should do something. | 我们得想想办法 |
[14:55] | Yeah, let’s sit on him and see if he pops. | 好 我们坐到他身上看看他会不会弹起来 |
[14:58] | No, we should take him to Lobsterfest. | 不 我们得带他去龙虾节 |
[15:00] | They have a medical tent. | 那里有医疗所 |
[15:01] | And I could get more lobster! | 那样我就能吃到更多的龙虾 |
[15:03] | – Oh, pop! – I’m trying! | -把我弹起来啊 -我正在努力 |
[15:06] | Let’s hear it for John Van Horton and the music extrusion! | 下面由锦绣三重奏献上一曲 |
[15:11] | Uh, it’s me. Bob! | 是我 鲍勃 |
[15:14] | Bob. Bob. Bob. | 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[15:18] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:19] | settle down. | 请安静 |
[15:20] | Listen, what’s going on here? | 发生什么了 |
[15:22] | What are we doing? | 我们在干嘛 |
[15:23] | Last thing I remember, | 我记得的最后一件事 |
[15:26] | you were all in my place and it was Bobsterfest. | 你们全都在我的餐馆里庆祝鲍堡节 |
[15:27] | I want to get back to that. | 我想回到那个时刻 |
[15:29] | Let’s go back to that! | 让我们回到那个时刻吧 |
[15:31] | Or at the very least, 40 or 50 of you come with me right now | 你们之中起码有四五十个人会跟我走 |
[15:34] | and help me clean up the restaurant! | 帮我清理餐馆吧 |
[15:37] | Not all at once. | 不用一次全都来 |
[15:39] | Clean it yourself! | 你自己清理吧 |
[15:41] | Whoa, dad’s on the stage at Lobsterfest. | 老爸在龙虾节的舞台上呢 |
[15:43] | My eyes don’t work. Paint me a word picture. | 我看不见啊 给我详细描述一下 |
[15:46] | Kids? What are you doing here? | 孩子们 你们在这里干嘛 |
[15:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:49] | What’s wrong with Gene? | 吉恩是怎么了 |
[15:50] | He looks horrible. | 他看起来很吓人 |
[15:50] | He looks like he always looks. | 他一直就这副德性 |
[15:52] | No, he doesn’t. Does he? | 才不是呢 是这样吗 |
[15:54] | Looks like an allergic… | 好像是对什么过敏了… |
[15:55] | Did you eat lobster?! | 你是不是吃龙虾了 |
[15:57] | – I, uh… -He refuses to answer that. | -我… -他拒绝回答这个问题 |
[15:59] | What’s wrong with you people! | 你们都是怎么了 |
[16:01] | – Look at my son! – Hello. | -看看我儿子 -大家好 |
[16:03] | You did this! | 这都怪你们 |
[16:05] | You and your disgusting food fetish! | 和你们对龙虾变态的执着 |
[16:08] | Bob, get off the stage! | 鲍勃 你给我下来 |
[16:10] | You’re disorderly. | 你在破坏公共秩序 |
[16:11] | Oh, yeah? Maybe I should get disorderly | 是么 那我是不是该破坏一下 |
[16:13] | with this lobster pot here. | 这锅龙虾呢 |
[16:15] | That’s right, you heard me. | 没错 你们没听错 |
[16:16] | You trash my restaurant, I trash Lobsterfest, | 你们毁了我的店 我就要毁掉龙虾节 |
[16:18] | starting with this lobster pot. | 就从这口煮虾锅开始 |
[16:20] | Ow! It’s hot. | 我擦 好烫 |
[16:21] | Let’s leave that alone. | 算了 先放过它 |
[16:23] | Oh, but I see some butter. | 哎哟 我看见了黄油 |
[16:24] | You wouldn’t like it | 如果有谁弄脏这珍贵的黄油 |
[16:26] | if someone messed with your precious butter! | 你们应该会不高兴吧 |
[16:27] | Like stuff a big, hairy toe in it! | 把我这大毛脚趾伸进去如何啊 |
[16:30] | Bob, put your foot back in your sock slowly. | 鲍勃 慢慢地把脚放回到袜子里 |
[16:33] | I’m authorizing myself | 我现在有权使用 |
[16:34] | to use my brand-new beanbag gun to subdue you. | 这把全新的豆袋枪向你开枪 |
[16:38] | Excuse me, I’m sorry, excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 不好意思 借过 借过 |
[16:40] | Bob! No! This isn’t you! | 鲍勃 停下来 这不是你会做的事 |
[16:43] | This is me, Linda! | 这就是我 琳达 |
[16:44] | This is the “Me” that they made! | 是他们把我逼成这样的 |
[16:46] | And look what they did to our son. | 你看他们把我们的儿子弄成什么样了 |
[16:49] | That’s not how he normally looks, is it? | 他本来不长这样 是吗 |
[16:51] | Bobby, listen to me. | 鲍鲍 听我说 |
[16:53] | Excuse me, I’m sorry, oh… | 借过 抱歉 |
[16:54] | You don’t have to keep moving! | 你不用过来了 |
[16:56] | You’re not a bottom feeder, Bob! | 你并不卑微 鲍勃 |
[16:59] | No, I’m not a bottom feeder. | 对 我才不卑微呢 |
[17:02] | I’m a burger man. | 我是汉堡男 |
[17:04] | All right, I’m leaving. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[17:08] | I’m sure that’s what everybody wants. | 我知道你们都想让我离开 |
[17:10] | Oh, what happens if I– Oh, woops! | 如果我动一下会… 糟糕 |
[17:16] | Bobby, are you okay? | 鲍鲍 你还好吗 |
[17:18] | Excuse me, uh, excuse me. | 请让一下 借过 |
[17:20] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[17:22] | All the butter’s been contaminated by Bob, | 整桶黄油都被鲍勃弄脏了 |
[17:24] | and there isn’t any more in town! | 而且城里没有别的黄油了 |
[17:32] | Bob destroyed Lobsterfest! | 鲍勃搞砸了我们的龙虾节 |
[17:33] | Can’t you just eat lobster without butter? | 你们就别沾黄油直接吃呗 |
[17:36] | No! How? That’s an outrage! | 不行 怎么可能 太可恶了 |
[17:38] | Well, why don’t you call it “butterfest”? | 既然如此 你们怎么不管它叫”黄油节” |
[17:40] | It brings out the succulence, jerk! | 主角是虾不是黄油 混蛋 |
[17:41] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[17:42] | So what should we do with him? | 我们得怎么处置他 |
[17:43] | Throw him in the shell pile! | 把他扔进虾壳堆里 |
[17:45] | Shell pile? | 虾壳堆 |
[17:46] | Shell pile! Shell pile! | 虾壳堆 虾壳堆 |
[17:48] | Shell pile! Shell pile! Shell… | 虾壳堆 虾壳堆 虾壳堆 |
[17:51] | Oh, boy. | 不是吧 |
[17:52] | Excuse me, excuse me, sorry. | 请让一下 请让一下 抱歉 |
[17:54] | Maybe Bob shouldn’t have threatened your butter, | 鲍勃是不该用污染黄油威胁你们 |
[17:56] | and he definitely should have charged you for the burgers. | 而且他完全可以冲你们收汉堡钱 |
[18:00] | But he opened his beautiful heart last night, | 昨晚他对你们慷慨相邀 |
[18:03] | and you boiled it alive like a lobster! | 而你们却像煮龙虾一样把他的心意活煮了 |
[18:06] | All you’re doing is making us angrier! | 你这样说只会让我们更气愤 |
[18:08] | Shell pile! | 龙虾壳堆 |
[18:09] | Shell pile! | 龙虾壳堆 |
[18:10] | Sorry, Bobby, I used a bad analogy. | 抱歉 鲍鲍 我打错了比方 |
[18:12] | Hugo, this doesn’t seem right. | 雨果 好像有点不对劲 |
[18:13] | What? I have a girlfriend; | 怎么了 我处上对象了 |
[18:15] | Bob’s about to be thrown on to a shell pile– | 鲍勃也要被扔进虾壳堆里了 |
[18:17] | I’ve had this exact fantasy. | 跟我幻想过的场景一摸一样 |
[18:19] | Come on, Hugo. | 别这样 雨果 |
[18:21] | If Bob hadn’t been your wingman last night, | 昨晚要不是鲍勃帮你牵线搭桥 |
[18:23] | you’d be another lonely guy in a satin sash. | 你现在还是个身披肩带的孤独单身汉呢 |
[18:25] | I was doing fine! | 我好得很 |
[18:27] | I don’t need a wingman! | 我才不需要谁给我牵线 |
[18:29] | Oh, no? | 是么 |
[18:33] | Wingman, | 红郎 |
[18:34] | flying with the eagles. | 振翅伴您左右 |
[18:36] | Wingman, | 红郎 |
[18:38] | he’s trying to help you out. | 助您一臂之力 |
[18:40] | Wingman, | 红郎 |
[18:41] | wingman, wingman, | 红郎 红郎 |
[18:44] | wingman, wingman… | 红郎 红郎 |
[18:48] | Agh! Damn it, Ron! | 够了 罗恩 |
[18:50] | All right, attention, people! | 好了 大家听我说 |
[18:52] | Stop it, everyone! Slow down! | 停下来 都给我停下来 |
[18:54] | I’m the health inspector. | 我是卫生检查员 |
[18:56] | Someone once told me that’s like being the food sheriff. | 有人曾说我好比食品治安官 |
[19:00] | This vat of butter isn’t contaminated by Bob | 鲍勃有没有毁掉这桶黄油 |
[19:02] | until I say so! | 要待我调查之后才能定夺 |
[19:04] | I have with me a dairy purity spectrometer. | 我这儿有个奶制品纯度检测仪 |
[19:08] | Now, give me some room. | 现在 让我来检测一下 |
[19:09] | Give him some room! | 让他好好检测一下 |
[19:11] | Thank you, Gretchen. | 谢谢你 格雷琴 |
[19:14] | Ow! You stabbed me! | 你干嘛扎我 |
[19:15] | That’s just epinephrine. | 给你扎了针肾上腺素 |
[19:17] | You’re in anaphylactic shock. | 你刚才只是过敏性休克了 |
[19:18] | Mm, you’re a handsome shrimp. | 你这只虾长得挺带感嘛 |
[19:19] | You just jumped to the top of my list. | 我这有张世界末日交配名单 |
[19:22] | It’s a mating list for when the world ends. | 我刚刚把你排在了前面 |
[19:24] | – Can I get your e-mail? – No. | -你的电邮能给我吗 -不行 |
[19:25] | I have finished my butter analysis. | 检测结果已经出来了 |
[19:30] | Bob’s skin flakes, arm hair and fingernail dirt | 鲍勃的皮屑 臂毛 以及指甲泥 |
[19:32] | are all present. | 都检测到了 |
[19:34] | No! | 不是吧 |
[19:35] | Let me finish! | 我还没说完 |
[19:37] | They’re present, but not at threatening levels. | 虽然都检测到了 但还不至于构成威胁 |
[19:39] | The butter is grade C to D-. | 黄油等级为C到D-之间 |
[19:42] | Fit for everyone except babies | 除婴儿和免疫力低下人群以外 |
[19:43] | and people with compromised immune systems. | 大家可以放心食用 |
[19:46] | In other words, get your bib on! | 我是说 系上你的围嘴吧 |
[19:53] | Man, that was the best Lobsterfest ever. | 这真是有史以来最棒的一次龙虾节 |
[19:55] | Yeah. Turns out people are hard on the outside | 看来大家都是 |
[19:57] | and soft on the inside. | 刀子嘴豆腐心啊 |
[19:59] | Like, uh… | 就像是… |
[20:00] | like, uh… | 像是… |
[20:04] | Oh, I don’t know, like a… like a crab. | 我不知道啦 就像是… 螃蟹 |
[20:07] | Yup. People are just like crabs. | 没错 大家就像螃蟹 |
[20:09] | And we witnessed the birth of a new tradition– | 我们还目睹了一项新传统的诞生 |
[20:11] | every year on Lobsterfest Eve, we trash Bob’s place. | 那就是在每年龙虾节前夜搞砸鲍勃的店 |
[20:14] | – No, no, no, no. – Right? | -不不不不 -是吧 |
[20:15] | Let’s start now! | 现在就开砸吧 |
[20:17] | Gene, you swear you didn’t have lobster? | 吉恩 你发誓你没吃过龙虾 |
[20:20] | You’ve always looked like this? | 你一直长成这样 |
[20:21] | I was born like this. | 我生来就是这副模样 |
[20:23] | Uh, I need a picture to compare. | 我得拿照片对比一下 |
[20:26] | Oh, my God, | 我的上帝 |
[20:27] | you do always look like this. | 你确实生来就是这副模样 |
[20:28] | Hello, gorgeous! | 你好 帅哥 |
[20:32] | – Bob, Linda. – Hey, Hugo. | -鲍勃 琳达 -你好 雨果 |
[20:34] | Where’s Gretchen? | 格雷琴呢 |
[20:34] | She’s a firecracker, that Gretchen. | 那个叫格雷琴的真是活力十足啊 |
[20:37] | You sure she’s not more than you can handle, Hugo? | 你能驾驭她吗 雨果 |
[20:39] | Gretchen just broke up with me. | 她刚刚把我甩了 |
[20:40] | She said she was more than I could handle. | 她说我驾驭不了她 |
[20:42] | Oh. It was ugly. | 场面很尴尬 |
[20:44] | She said she didn’t mind a small badge, | 她说她并不介意勋章的大小 |
[20:46] | but said I didn’t know how to use it, Bob! | 但关键问题是我不懂怎么利用 鲍勃 |
[20:50] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那真是太糟了 |
[20:52] | I don’t need your pity! | 我不需要你的同情 |
[20:54] | So, here we are. | 我来这是想 |
[20:56] | Surprise inspection! | 搞个突击检查 |
[20:59] | – Pencil! – Pencil. | -铅笔 -铅笔 |
[21:00] | – Pad! – Pad. | -本子 -本子 |
[21:01] | Ooh, bent spindle. Ron! Shut it down! | 哎哟 票插弯了 罗恩 封店 |