时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | It looks like a pickle slice, | 这玩意看上去像一片泡菜 |
[00:22] | but frayed. | 就是皱了点 |
[00:23] | I think it’s a message from someone or something | 我觉得这是一种警示 |
[00:26] | trying to warn us about someone or something. | 告诫我们要多加防范 |
[00:29] | It’s a booger. | 是鼻屎啦 |
[00:30] | Kids, off the seats. | 孩子们 快下来 |
[00:32] | Oh sorry, sir. That was my butt. | 对不起 先生 我的屁股碰到您了 |
[00:34] | What are you looking at? | 你们瞅什么呢 |
[00:35] | Smart money’s on boogers. | 有鼻屎 要罚款 |
[00:36] | It’s not a booger. | 这玩意不是鼻屎 |
[00:38] | Let the man think for himself! | 你让他自己说 |
[00:39] | I don’t think it’s a booger. | 我觉得那不是鼻屎 |
[00:41] | Who asked you?! | 谁问你意见了 |
[00:42] | It’s getting bigger. | 它变大了 |
[00:43] | It knows what we’re thinking. | 它知道我们在想什么 |
[00:45] | It is definitely growing. | 真的变大了哎 |
[00:46] | I just hope it’s not that green mold. | 只要不是绿霉就好 |
[00:48] | It’s called green mold. | 这东西叫做绿霉 |
[00:50] | You see it in a lot of beach towns, | 常见于海滩城市 |
[00:52] | and filthy, disgusting, poorly managed restaurants. | 以及肮脏 恶心 疏于打理的餐馆 |
[00:55] | So, they had to send you, Hugo? | 所以他们才派你来吗 雨果 |
[00:56] | There’s no one else that does this? | 这活没别人干了吧 |
[00:58] | I just got mold-certified. | 我刚拿到发霉鉴定许可证 |
[00:59] | In a month, I’ll be cleared for vermin, too. | 一个月后 我还会拿到害虫鉴定许可证 |
[01:01] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[01:03] | Okay, Gene, if you eat this mold I’ll give you five… | 吉恩 你吃一口这霉菌 我就给你五 |
[01:08] | Mmm. Gorgonzola. | 跟臭奶酪一个味儿 |
[01:09] | So what do I got to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[01:10] | Use bleach on it or something? | 漂一下 还是怎么着 |
[01:11] | Use bleach on it? | 漂一下 |
[01:13] | Oh, I’ll just put bleach on it. | 唉哟 我来美美地漂一下 |
[01:14] | No, of course not, Bob. | 当然不行了 鲍勃 |
[01:16] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[01:16] | This is big. You have to close. | 这事很严重 你们必须暂停营业 |
[01:19] | The whole building will have to be tented for 48 hours. | 这一整幢楼将要封锁48小时 |
[01:21] | Great. | 好极了 |
[01:22] | There goes our weekend revenue. | 周末的好生意全泡汤了 |
[01:23] | Ooh, two days off! | 好耶 两天假耶 |
[01:25] | Bobby, we could use it. | 鲍鲍 我们好好利用一下嘛 |
[01:27] | I guess it has been a while since we’ve had a break. | 我想 离上次休假也已经很久了 |
[01:29] | Yeah. Ten years. | 是啊 十年了 |
[01:30] | What? That’s… can’t be right. | 什么 怎么可能 |
[01:32] | Ten years. | 十 年 了 |
[01:34] | You’re really living the dream, Linda. | 你的梦想终于成真了 琳达 |
[01:37] | Aren’t you done, Hugo? | 你说够了没 雨果 |
[01:38] | Sure, Bob, I’m done. | 够了够了 鲍勃 |
[01:39] | Mold! Dangerous killer, mold! | 霉菌 致命杀手 霉菌 |
[01:42] | Floating death spores! Everyone move! | 死亡像孢子一样在扩散 大家快撤离 |
[01:44] | Gene, how are you feeling? | 吉恩 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[01:45] | Kind of nauseous. A little light-headed. | 有点恶心 头晕 |
[01:47] | Pretty good. | 感觉棒极了 |
[01:49] | Glad I ate it. | 还好我吃了霉菌 |
[01:50] | – You say that about everything. – Yeah. | -无论干啥你都来这套词儿 -是啊 |
[01:52] | Green mold, huh? | 绿霉 是吧 |
[01:53] | Yeah. You ever dealt with this stuff, Mort? | 是啊 你遇到过么 莫特 |
[01:55] | Oh, sure. | 当然了 |
[01:56] | We get all kinds of moldy bodies at the home. | 我们家有各种发霉的尸体 |
[01:58] | Not on the bodies. I mean on the walls or… | 不是尸霉 我是说墙霉 或者… |
[02:00] | – And you should see the shut-ins. – Stop. | -你应该来看看我们家的宅男宅女 -拉倒 |
[02:02] | One guy’s back looked like a putting green! | 有具男尸的后背看起来像一片高尔夫草皮 |
[02:04] | Oh, dear Lord. | 我的上帝 |
[02:06] | Hey, you got to get out of the apartment | 那些处理霉菌的工人干活时 |
[02:07] | while the mold guys work, right? | 你们不能在这里待着吧 |
[02:09] | Yeah. We’re going to go to a motel. | 是啊 我们打算去汽车旅馆 |
[02:10] | And we’re going to tear into that mini bar! | 我们打算攻下那座迷你酒吧 |
[02:12] | Yeah, we’re going to go on a bender. | 没错 我们还要大吃大喝 一醉方休 |
[02:14] | – No, we’re not. – Yes, we are. | -不 都给我打住 -就要 就要 |
[02:16] | I’m going to drink some Baileys and Unwind. | 我要来点百利甜和乐逍遥 |
[02:18] | Hey, guys, | 我说 不如 |
[02:19] | stay with me. | 来我家吧 |
[02:21] | No. I mean… | 不去 我是说 |
[02:21] | I appreciate the offer, but I… | 我很感谢你邀请我们 可是… |
[02:23] | Listen to me… I live alone in an enormous apartment. | 听我说 我独自住在一间空旷寂寞的公寓 |
[02:27] | That happens to be above a funeral home. | 只不过这间公寓碰巧在一家殡仪馆的上面罢了 |
[02:29] | So, come on, stay with me. | 来嘛 来我家陪我嘛 |
[02:31] | Ah, thanks, Mort! | 真是非常感谢 莫特 |
[02:33] | Linda, seriously, you want to stay in a funeral home? | 琳达 说真的 你想住在殡仪馆里么 |
[02:35] | Why not? It’ll be fun. | 为什么不呢 会很好玩的 |
[02:37] | Is it spooky? | 你们家闹鬼吗 |
[02:38] | You mean, | 你是问 |
[02:38] | do I have a medicine cabinet full of corpse moisturizers? | 你家的药品箱里有尸油润肤露吗 |
[02:42] | Yes. | 当然有啦 |
[02:43] | “Do they make my skin soft as a baby?” | 那东西会让我的皮肤变得如婴儿般嫩滑吗 |
[02:45] | You decide. | 你自己决定吧 |
[02:46] | It’s not greasy, either. | 他的手也不油呢 |
[02:48] | Tina, touch. | 蒂娜 你来摸摸看 |
[02:51] | Come on, go get your toothbrushes. | 来吧 带着你们的牙刷来吧 |
[02:53] | Yeah, yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 好好好好好好 |
[02:57] | Weekend at Mort’s, | 欢度周末 |
[02:59] | we’re gonna have a weekend at Mort’s. | 我们要在莫特家欢度周末 |
[03:01] | Eh, eh, eh. Weekend at Mort’s, | 欢度周末 |
[03:01] | 宾至如归 殡仪馆 | |
[03:04] | we’re gonna have a weekend at Mort’s. | 我们要在莫特家欢度周末 |
[03:06] | Follow me to your rooms. | 我带你们去房间看看 |
[03:08] | Urn. Another urn. | 骨灰瓮 又一个骨灰瓮 |
[03:11] | That’s an award I won for “Best Urn”. | 那是”最佳骨灰瓮”的奖杯 |
[03:13] | Okay, kids, don’t climb on anything. | 孩子们 听好 不许乱爬 |
[03:16] | Don’t touch anything. | 不许乱摸 |
[03:16] | If you do touch something, don’t touch me afterwards. | 要是真摸过什么 之后不许碰我 |
[03:19] | And don’t play with dead bodies. | 也不许玩尸体 |
[03:20] | Do you think he’s gonna have skulls? | 你觉得他有收藏头盖骨吗 |
[03:22] | What do you think he eats soup out of? | 你觉得他用什么喝汤呢 |
[03:24] | Hey, do you think he’s gonna have a drawer full of gum | 我说 他会不会有满满一抽屉 |
[03:26] | that he takes out of corpse pockets? | 从尸体口袋里搜出来的口香糖 |
[03:28] | ‘Cause if he does, I want some. | 如果有 我想要几块 |
[03:30] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[03:37] | Hey, I’m not horrified at all. Aw. | 这里根本就不吓人嘛 |
[03:39] | Wow. I didn’t know you were rich. | 原来你这么有钱啊 |
[03:41] | Kids, off the furniture. | 孩子们 快下来 |
[03:42] | Well, I get a lot of stuff cheap. | 没事 便宜货我有的是 |
[03:44] | Everything in here had someone die on it. | 这里的家具上都死过人 |
[03:46] | Kids! Off the furniture! | 孩子们 都给我下来 |
[03:47] | Your room’s right down the hall. | 你们的房间就在走廊尽头 |
[03:48] | All right, kids, let’s go. | 好了 孩子们 我们走吧 |
[03:49] | No, leave the kids. | 别啊 让孩子们留下来嘛 |
[03:51] | This weekend, I’m Uncle Mort. | 这个周末 就让我做一回莫特叔叔吧 |
[03:52] | You seriously want to watch my kids? | 你真心想照看我的孩子吗 |
[03:58] | Yes. The whole weekend. | 是啊 整个周末都由我来照看吧 |
[04:01] | This should be a vacation for you two. | 你们两个就好好享受小假期吧 |
[04:03] | Oh, we can make it the honeymoon we never had. | 我们可以度度从没度过的蜜月 |
[04:06] | Sure. | 好呀 |
[04:06] | You know, I got the bed you’re sleeping in | 知道么 你们俩睡的那张床我能整到手 |
[04:08] | because a man died in it. | 是因为那上面死过人 |
[04:10] | Making love. Huh? | 嘿咻嘿咻吧 |
[04:12] | Good God. | 我的妈呀 |
[04:14] | It’s a haunted honeymoon. | 这是一个阴森恐怖的蜜月 |
[04:28] | 宾至如归 殡仪馆 | |
[04:31] | Two whole days off from the restaurant. Oh! | 终于有两天可以不用在餐馆忙活了 |
[04:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:34] | What are we gonna do with ourselves? | 我们两个要做点什么呢 |
[04:36] | Well, I know what I’m gonna do. | 我知道自己要做什么 |
[04:37] | First, I’m gonna take these off. These bad boys. | 首先 我要脱掉它 这条讨厌的裤子 |
[04:40] | – Bobby. – Hmm? | -鲍鲍 -干嘛 |
[04:42] | You gonna slip into something more comfortable? | 你是不是想把自己塞进更舒服的地方去呀 |
[04:44] | And I’m gonna get these on. | 然后 我要穿上它 |
[04:46] | Oh, are those your, uh…? | 那是你的… |
[04:48] | My lazy pants? Yes. | 懒人裤吗 是的 |
[04:49] | Well, I guess they come off easy. | 我想它一定很好脱 |
[04:53] | And, uh, now I will get this guy out. | 现在 我要把秘密武器拿出来 |
[04:58] | And let the vacation begin. | 开始度假 |
[05:00] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么玩意 |
[05:01] | It’s my model. | 汽车模型 |
[05:02] | Since when do you do models? | 你什么时候做过模型啊 |
[05:04] | It’s a hobby of mine, Lin. | 这是我的爱好 琳 |
[05:05] | From back when I could still have hobbies. | 在我还可以拥有爱好的时候养成的 |
[05:07] | I just relax, turn my brain off | 我只是想放空大脑 休息休息 |
[05:09] | and enjoy the thrill of the build. | 享受一下这里的紧张氛围 |
[05:11] | The bus from Speed? | 是《生死时速》里的那辆车吗 |
[05:12] | Yeah, the bus from Speed. | 没错 就是那辆车 |
[05:14] | I didn’t even know you liked that movie so much. | 我都不知道你有这么喜欢那部电影 |
[05:17] | I never saw it. | 我没看过 |
[05:17] | I don’t like to see the movie until I finish the model. | 不完成这个模型 我是不会看的 |
[05:20] | Makes it more fun. | 这样会更有趣 |
[05:21] | Wouldn’t it be more fun if we did something together, | 我们两个一起做点什么 岂不是更有趣 |
[05:24] | like, uh… like couples manicures? | 比如… 互剪指甲 |
[05:26] | Or couples waxing? | 或者 互相滴蜡 |
[05:29] | You could get a man-zillian. | 我可以让你多滴一些 |
[05:31] | That stuff is for people who are dating, Linda. | 热恋的小情侣才玩那些个花样 琳达 |
[05:33] | We… we do other couples stuff. | 我们 我们还是玩些别的好了 |
[05:35] | We couples-live together. And that’s even better. | 我们一直住在一起 这样不是更好吗 |
[05:37] | You know what? I’m gonna go. | 那我走了 |
[05:39] | Okay, good. I mean, okay. | 好啊 走吧 你走吧 |
[05:40] | Going to be all by myself. | 我自己找乐子去 |
[05:42] | On my honeymoon, I might add. | 自己的蜜月自己嗨 |
[05:44] | It’s not our honeymoon, Linda. | 我们这不是在度蜜月 琳达 |
[05:47] | Hey, look! It comes with a little Keanu! | 快看 这儿还有一个小基努 |
[05:49] | – Hi, guy. – Hi, Bob. | -你好 朋友 -你好 鲍勃 |
[05:51] | Missed you, buddy. | 想死你了 兄弟 |
[05:52] | Oh, for Pete’s sakes, you big freak. | 苍天啊 你个变态 |
[05:55] | Bet you never knew washing out rubber tubing | 你们从不知道冲洗橡胶管 |
[05:57] | could be such a blast, huh, kids? | 可以这么欢乐吧 |
[05:59] | Well, I had a feeling. | 我都料到了 |
[06:01] | Who wants to help me glue a toupee on an old man’s cadaver? | 谁愿意帮我给一个死老头粘假发 |
[06:04] | Yay! This is like camp. | 好耶 跟野营一样刺激耶 |
[06:07] | Tina, what’s bothering you? | 蒂娜 你在担心什么 |
[06:10] | The wig or the cadaver? | 是假发 还是尸体 |
[06:11] | The cadaver. | 尸体 |
[06:12] | Wigs can be scary. | 假发更恐怖 |
[06:13] | You know what? Why don’t you kids go ahead and take five? | 孩子们 先去休息一下怎么样 |
[06:16] | Explore the morgue. | 在停尸间逛一逛 |
[06:18] | But stay away from my computer. | 但是不许碰我的电脑 |
[06:19] | Not because of porn. | 倒不是因为里面有色情片哦 |
[06:21] | This computer? | 这台电脑吗 |
[06:22] | Come on, now. | 行了 快走吧 |
[06:23] | What’s this? | 这是什么啊 |
[06:24] | “A dating website for morticians.” | 入殓师约会网站 |
[06:26] | Mort, you got a message. | 莫特 你收到一条信息 |
[06:28] | Yeah. Well, this lady and I have been messaging. | 没错 这位女士和我一直在发信息 |
[06:31] | I sent her a “wink”. | 我向她”眨眨眼” |
[06:32] | She sent me back a “kissy face”. | 她冲我”亲亲嘴” |
[06:33] | Kissy face? That’s a big deal. | 亲亲嘴 这问题可得严肃了 |
[06:35] | You need to take this relationship into the real world, Mort. | 你得跟她动真格的啊 莫特 |
[06:39] | Yeah, reality, Mort. | 没错 动真格的 莫特 |
[06:40] | Meatspace. Get into it. | 发展到现实中来 快行动吧 |
[06:42] | Nah. I’m not ready. | 可是 我还没准备好呢 |
[06:44] | Ah, you’re right, Mort. | 你说的对 莫特 |
[06:45] | You’re what, 50? | 你有50了吧 |
[06:47] | Wait till you’re ready. | 你就一直等到你准备好的那天吧 |
[06:48] | 50?! I’m 35 years old! | 谁50了 我才35 |
[06:51] | If you believe my dating profile. | 如果你们相信我在约会网站上的档案的话 |
[06:55] | And… send. | 好了 |
[06:56] | What? What’d you do? | 什么 你做了什么 |
[06:57] | Wash you hairpiece, Mort. | 去把你的假发洗洗 莫特 |
[07:00] | You’re going on a date. | 你就要去约会啦 |
[07:04] | Oh, Keanu. | 小基努 |
[07:05] | Give me long sleeves. | 我要长袖子 |
[07:07] | Oka… Why? You look great in a T. | 好 干嘛要长袖 你穿T恤很好看啊 |
[07:09] | I don’t know. I just switch it up. | 我不知道 我只是想换个风格 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[07:11] | No, no, no, make me one of those tuxedo T-shirts. | 不不不 我要那种晚礼服衬衫 |
[07:15] | Do that. That’ll be funny. | 给我画那种衬衫 穿上会很有趣 |
[07:16] | Well, that’s stupid. I don’t like those. | 听起来很傻 我可不喜欢 |
[07:18] | Ah, I see you’re still playing with your dolls. | 看来你还在玩你的小娃娃 |
[07:21] | I just got back from a salsa boot camp. | 我刚去练萨尔萨了 |
[07:24] | I was the lonely little salsa-ita. All by myself. | 就我自己去跳萨尔萨 好空虚好寂寞 |
[07:27] | Eh, she’s back. | 完了 她回来了 |
[07:28] | Hey, just be cool. | 冷静点 |
[07:29] | Mom, dad, come quick! Oh, my God! | 老爸老妈 快来啊 我勒个去 |
[07:32] | What? What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[07:33] | Oh, nothing. This is just silly. | 没什么 只是有点好笑啦 |
[07:36] | Mort asked a girl on a date. | 莫特刚刚邀了一个女生去约会 |
[07:38] | A date? | 约会 |
[07:39] | It was the kids’ idea. | 这全是孩子们的主意 |
[07:41] | Yup. I proposed a romantic rendezvous | 是的 我还提了一个浪漫约会地的建议 |
[07:43] | for 8 PM tonight | 今晚八点 |
[07:44] | at the elegant Jimmy Pesto’s. | 在优雅考究的派丝多风情披萨店见面 |
[07:47] | What? Jimmy Pesto’s? | 什么 派丝多风情披萨店 |
[07:48] | What? I only know two restaurants. | 怎么 我就知道两家餐厅啊 |
[07:51] | And they have cloth napkins. | 而且他们有餐巾布 |
[07:53] | Don’t rub it in. | 你戳谁软肋呢 |
[07:54] | Calm down. | 都冷静一下 |
[07:55] | Hey, she replied. | 她回复了耶 |
[07:56] | Already? Too soon. Am I right? | 回复了 回得也太快了 |
[07:58] | It’s not a good sign. | 迹象不祥 |
[07:59] | “Mort, it’s a date. See you at 8:00.” | 莫特 我们约会吧 八点不见不散 |
[08:01] | She’s a rhymer. | 真会押韵啊 |
[08:02] | Go, Mort. | 去吧 莫特 |
[08:03] | I mean, it could be fun, two morticians… | 你俩都是入殓师 应该会有趣… |
[08:05] | Hey, what if you and Linda come, too? | 你和琳达也一起来怎么样 |
[08:08] | – No, no… – Yeah! A double date! | -不 不要 -好耶 四人约会耶 |
[08:10] | Oh, but who would watch the kids? | 但是孩子们要由谁照顾呢 |
[08:12] | Right. Yeah. | 对啊对啊 |
[08:13] | Tina can babysit. | 蒂娜可以的 |
[08:15] | I can? | 我行吗 |
[08:15] | Oh, come on. | 我去 拉倒吧 |
[08:17] | We’re a little old to be babysat. | 我们已经过了事事要人管的年纪了 |
[08:19] | Isn’t that an outdated concept? | 你们那是什么年代的观念了啊 |
[08:21] | No. | 不 |
[08:22] | Need I remind you what happened last time | 需要我提醒你一下么 |
[08:25] | she was quote-unquote in charge? | 上次她”负责照看”我们那件事 |
[08:28] | Free swim! | 免费泳池 |
[08:29] | Special delivery. | 超级快递 |
[08:31] | Hobo dinner! | 流浪晚餐 |
[08:34] | We’ll just be right across the street. | 我们就在街对面 |
[08:36] | Tina can call us on the emergency cellphone if she needs to. | 必要的话 蒂娜可以打紧急电话叫我们 |
[08:39] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[08:39] | You bought the ticket, you take the ride. | 你去买票 你负责接送 |
[08:42] | Come on, Linda. We shouldn’t go to this. | 好了 琳达 我们不该去的 |
[08:45] | It will be bad. | 这样不太好 |
[08:46] | Bob, we are going out tonight. | 鲍勃 这个会我们今晚约定了 |
[08:49] | All right, fine, fine. | 那成 好吧好吧 |
[08:51] | But just for a couple hours. | 不过 只能去一会儿 |
[08:53] | And I’m wearing my lazy pants. | 而且我要穿着我的懒人裤去 |
[08:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | And I’m gonna drink. A lot. | 我还要喝酒 很多很多的酒 |
[08:57] | Yeah! Double date! All right! | 好耶 四人约会 太棒了 |
[09:00] | 派丝多风情披萨店 情调意面调情夜 | |
[09:01] | Oh! I love it. | 好赞哦 |
[09:03] | I feel like we’re in Jamaica! | 仿佛身临牙买加 |
[09:05] | Ooh! Jamaican honeymoon. | 牙买加蜜月之旅 |
[09:07] | You be just in time | 你们来得正是时候 |
[09:08] | for pasta-farian night | 今晚是”情调意面调情夜” |
[09:10] | – with garlic dread-sticks, man… – Stop! | -还有蒜辫纯情郎伴您共度良宵 -打住 |
[09:12] | – Groove with me to… – Uh-uh! | -容我邀您共舞… -闭嘴 |
[09:14] | – All right… – Uh. | -那好吧 -歇菜 |
[09:15] | You’re such a jerk. | 你个混蛋 |
[09:20] | I’m a born babysitter. | 我天生就是做保姆的料子 |
[09:22] | Tina brings the fun. | 蒂娜 活跃一下气氛 |
[09:24] | Now… sparkle. | 现在 闪亮一下吧 |
[09:26] | Hi, Gene. Would you like to play a game? | 吉恩 玩个游戏怎么样 |
[09:29] | Maybe sing a song? | 来首歌吧 |
[09:33] | Uh, Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[09:34] | Will you join me in the corner for a little powwow? | 借一步说话 可以吗 |
[09:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:37] | You’re dying out there, kid. | 孩子 你把这儿的氛围搞得死气沉沉的 |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:40] | Everybody hates you. | 每个人都讨厌你 |
[09:42] | I know. I’m blowing it. | 我知道 我在努力改变 |
[09:43] | Should I call for help on the emergency phone? | 我应该拨打紧急电话求助么 |
[09:46] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[09:46] | Maybe you should think outside the box. | 动脑好好想一想 |
[09:49] | How many times in our life will we get a chance | 我们这辈子能有几次机会 |
[09:51] | to wander unsupervised in a morgue? | 在无人监管的情况下漫步于停尸间呢 |
[09:54] | Yeah, won’t that be scary? | 说的倒是 但是那里不吓人吗 |
[09:56] | Tina, you don’t babysit from here. | 蒂娜 不要用那里散发保姆思维 |
[09:58] | You babysit from here. | 要用这里 |
[10:00] | My boob? | 用胸部吗 |
[10:02] | Yes. Your boob. | 没错 用胸部 |
[10:03] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[10:05] | What’s your boob telling you, Tina? | 你的胸部告诉你什么了 蒂娜 |
[10:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:08] | Explore the morgue. | 去停尸间探险吧 |
[10:11] | Explore the morgue? | 去停尸间探险吗 |
[10:12] | That a girl! | 终于开窍了 |
[10:19] | Sorry, just hungry. | 抱歉 我只是饿了 |
[10:29] | Bobby, they’re playing our song. | 鲍鲍 他们在唱我们的主题歌呢 |
[10:32] | What? | 什么 |
[10:33] | Our song isn’t “Ziti tonight”? | 我们的主题歌不是”通心粉之夜”吗 |
[10:35] | Oh, I think that’s her! | 那个就是她吧 |
[10:41] | Mort? | 是莫特吗 |
[10:41] | I recognize you from the picture on your website. | 我在你的主页上见过你的照片 |
[10:45] | I’m Samantha. | 我是萨曼莎 |
[10:46] | Well, it’s quite a pleasure to meet you, Samantha. | 见到你很荣幸 萨曼莎 |
[10:48] | This is my friend, Bob, | 这是我的朋友 鲍勃 |
[10:49] | and his lovely wife, Linda. | 还有他可爱的妻子 琳达 |
[10:50] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:51] | We’re on our honeymoon. | 我们正在度蜜月 |
[10:52] | Oh. Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[10:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:56] | It’s not our honeymoon. | 我们才没在度蜜月呢 |
[10:57] | – Well… technically. – Not technically. | -严格说来不算是 -随便说说也不是 |
[10:59] | – First time to Jamaica. – Oh, my God. | -这是我们第一次来牙买加 -老天啊 |
[11:01] | Sorry for the smell. | 很抱歉浑身一股味儿 |
[11:02] | Long day slaving over the old embalming table. | 我长期从事为尸体防腐的工作 |
[11:05] | Well, let me just say | 请允许我这样说 |
[11:08] | that I’ve been embalming you with my eyes | 自你进来的那刻起 |
[11:10] | since the moment you walked in. | 你在我眼里就成了不朽的传奇 |
[11:11] | Mort! | 莫特 |
[11:15] | It’s their special language. | 这是他们特有的语言 |
[11:17] | Waiter! Do you have anything bigger? | 服务员 你们就没有大号的餐点么 |
[11:19] | Come on, everybody! | 大家一起来 |
[11:20] | Try our dessert. | 品尝我们的甜点 |
[11:22] | You gotta have a cannoli. | 你得尝上一口酥煎奶油卷 |
[11:25] | Ooh, cannolis! | 酥煎奶油卷 |
[11:30] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[11:31] | Oh, how thoughtless of me. | 哎哟 我可真是欠考虑 |
[11:33] | Tina, I’m sure you want to go first | 蒂娜 我肯定你想走在前面 |
[11:35] | to protect us and stuff. | 保护我们和停尸间的物品 |
[11:37] | Yeah, Tina. Earn that sweet babysitter cash. | 是啊 蒂娜 把这份超酷的工钱挣下来吧 |
[11:40] | Wait, wait. First, how about a hug? | 等等 先来个拥抱怎么样 |
[11:46] | Come here, Gene. | 来 吉恩 |
[11:49] | You’re a good boy. | 真是个乖孩子 |
[11:50] | Uh, weird. | 我耳朵要聋了 |
[11:54] | All right, let’s wrap this up. | 好了 集中精力开始吧 |
[11:55] | Okay. I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[11:57] | I’ll go first. | 我先走 |
[11:59] | Like a lamb to the slaughter. | 你就是那待宰的羔羊 |
[12:03] | Oh guys! I, uh… I forgot who sang “Funkytown”. | 伙计们 我忘了《迷幻小镇》是谁唱的了 |
[12:06] | I have to go look it up or it’s going to bug me all night. | 我得去查一查 否则我今晚都会心神不宁 |
[12:08] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也别想去 |
[12:10] | Keep walking, Tina. | 继续走 蒂娜 |
[12:15] | Are their bodies in those coffins? | 尸体都在这些棺材里呢吗 |
[12:17] | With all this green mold around town, better hope not. | 全市都蔓延着绿霉 希望不是如此 |
[12:21] | – What do you mean? – You’re joking, right? | -你什么意思 -你开玩笑的 是吧 |
[12:23] | Only that green mold turns bodies into the living dead. | 只有绿霉能把尸体变成活死人 |
[12:28] | Tina, you’re a zombiephile. | 蒂娜 你不是喜欢僵尸来着吗 |
[12:29] | You should know this! | 你应该很了解这些的 |
[12:31] | I’m not a zombiephile. | 我不是喜欢僵尸 |
[12:32] | I have a complicated relationship with zombies. | 只是和他们有着剪不断理还乱的关系 |
[12:34] | They’re dangerous, but I love their swagger. | 虽然他们很危险 但我喜欢他们的气场 |
[12:36] | “Funkytown” is by Lips Incorporated. | 《迷幻小镇》是”对口型”乐队唱的 |
[12:38] | I just remembered. | 我想起来了 |
[12:39] | The morgue. | 停尸间 |
[12:42] | Well, here goes nothing. | 好了 没什么大不了的 |
[12:50] | Every time they say something horrible, take a drink. | 他们一聊到吓人的地方 就喝口饮料 |
[12:54] | Bob, stop. | 鲍勃 别这样 |
[12:54] | I’m doing it. | 我要这么做 |
[12:56] | So, what’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever found | 说起来 你在尸体里找到的 |
[12:59] | in a human body? | 最怪异的东西是什么 |
[13:00] | Here we go. | 我要开喝了 |
[13:01] | You first. | 你先说 |
[13:02] | Light bulb. | 电灯泡 |
[13:05] | A football. | 足球 |
[13:07] | A Far Side calendar. | 《光怪陆离》的日历 |
[13:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:11] | But most of the time, what I find is lots and lots of… | 但通常 我发现的都是许多许多的… |
[13:14] | Tumors. | 肿瘤 |
[13:22] | Already finishing each other’s… | 我们几个都已经… |
[13:25] | Oh, my God. No. Linda. | 上帝啊 不要 琳达 |
[13:27] | Senten… | 说… |
[13:28] | Stop. | 不要 |
[13:29] | Sentence… | 完… |
[13:31] | Sentences. | 了 |
[13:35] | How long does it take to open a door? | 开个门得多长时间啊 |
[13:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:44] | Smells a little moldy. | 有点霉味 |
[13:46] | And corpsy. | 还有点尸味 |
[13:48] | Bad combo. | 这两种味道混在一起可不怎么地 |
[13:49] | I don’t think we should be here. | 我们不应该待在这里 |
[13:51] | Yeah, let’s go back upstairs. | 是啊 赶紧回楼上去吧 |
[13:53] | You’re totally right, guys. | 你们说的对 |
[13:59] | It’s locked. | 门被锁住了 |
[14:02] | Louise, no! | 露易丝 不要 |
[14:08] | Silly us. It was only a phone. | 吓傻了吧 只是部手机啦 |
[14:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:13] | Who is it? | 谁打的 |
[14:14] | Some stranger. | 不认识 |
[14:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:17] | Have you checked the children? | 你拦下那几个孩子没有 |
[14:19] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[14:22] | No. I’m a zombie. | 不 我是僵尸 |
[14:25] | No, I’m… | 不 我是… |
[14:27] | I am also a murderer! | 我也是一个杀人犯 |
[14:33] | You go girl! You go, girl! | 跳起来 跳起来 |
[14:35] | Hey, I gotcha. | 来跳嘛 |
[14:37] | Come on, dance with mommy. Come on! | 来嘛 和妈妈来跳一曲 来啊 |
[14:39] | You drunk enough to be any fun yet? | 你喝的够多了 来找点乐子吧 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I guess. | 是吗 我想是吧 |
[14:42] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[14:44] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[14:45] | Hugo, my man! | 雨果 伙计 |
[14:56] | Linda, I can’t do it anymore. | 琳达 我待不下去了 |
[14:57] | – Come on. – No! | -来嘛 -不要 |
[14:59] | I’m going home, Lin. To Mort’s. | 我要回家了 琳 回莫特的家 |
[15:01] | Don’t you ignore my lasso. | 你敢不答应我的邀请 |
[15:03] | Whoa, doggie. You got me. | 妹子 跟我跳吧 |
[15:06] | – Not you, Hugo! – Fair enough. | -你不行 雨果 -好吧 |
[15:08] | Fine, Bob. We don’t need you here anyway, | 好啊 鲍勃 反正有你不多没你不少 |
[15:10] | you big, sour blanket. | 你这个败兴的讨厌鬼 |
[15:12] | Who wants to see what I learned today in salsa class? | 谁想看我今天学的萨尔萨呀 |
[15:19] | Uh, guess I can go finish Speed Bus. | 我还是去做完《生死时速》的公交车模吧 |
[15:22] | Then I can watch the movie. | 然后我就可以看那部电影了 |
[15:24] | Hope it’s as good as the model. | 希望里面的车和模型一样好 |
[15:25] | It is. | 会的 |
[15:27] | Keanu… | 小基努 |
[15:28] | Kids! Kids! | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[15:30] | Ke-Keanu, where are they? Downstairs? | 小基努 他们在哪 楼下吗 |
[15:32] | Yeah, probably. | 也许吧 |
[15:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:34] | Oh, I hate stairs. | 最讨厌楼梯了 |
[15:36] | We’ve been drinking, huh? | 我们一直在喝酒不是吗 |
[15:38] | You got that right, buddy. | 没错 兄弟 |
[15:39] | Oh, I feel like I could pass out. | 我感觉要晕过去了 |
[15:41] | Anybody in there? | 有人吗 |
[15:42] | Hmm. What is that, satin? | 这是什么 是缎制的吗 |
[15:44] | Oh, man, that is calling our name, Keanu. | 它在呼唤我们呢 小基努 |
[15:47] | Get in there! | 快进去吧 |
[15:48] | Will do, buddy. | 好嘞 老弟 |
[15:57] | Somebody close my bed. | 谁帮我盖下盖儿 |
[16:00] | I’ll get it. | 还是我自己来吧 |
[16:02] | Unlock the door, Louise! | 把门打开 露易丝 |
[16:04] | We know you have the key. | 我们知道钥匙在你那儿 |
[16:05] | Nope. I ate it. | 没了 它被我吞了 |
[16:07] | We’ll have to wait till it comes out. | 我们得等它自己出来了 |
[16:08] | You never poop! We’re doomed! | 你从来不拉屎 我们死定了 |
[16:11] | Yep. | 没错 |
[16:14] | What the hell? | 搞毛啊 |
[16:17] | It’s coming from the next room. | 是从隔壁传过来的 |
[16:18] | She’s messing with us again. | 她又在耍我们了 |
[16:20] | No. I swear. | 不 我发誓 |
[16:21] | I did this, | 钥匙是我藏的 |
[16:23] | but I am not doing that. | 可那个鬼把戏可不是我搞的 |
[16:25] | I won’t get fooled again. | 我不会再被你骗了 |
[16:27] | I am the babysitter. | 我才是保姆 |
[16:40] | Kids, stop doing that. It’s me. | 孩子们 住手 是我 |
[16:43] | Stop hitting the coffin. | 别捶棺材了 |
[16:44] | Oh! Duct tape! | 有胶带 |
[16:45] | Hit it! Smash it! I don’t want to die! | 揍扁它 打爆它 我可不想死 |
[16:53] | Let me out! Let me out! | 让我出去 让我出去 |
[16:55] | – Now what? – Now… | -接下来怎么办 -接下来… |
[16:57] | we cremate it. | 进行火化 |
[16:58] | Cremate?! No! No cremating dad! | 火化 不要 不要火化你们老子 |
[17:01] | It was a drunk nap! | 我只是喝完酒打个盹 |
[17:02] | It’s trying to sweet-talk us. | 他在用甜言蜜语蛊惑我们 |
[17:04] | That’s classic zombie. | 真是典型的僵尸行为 |
[17:09] | Open the casket! | 把棺材打开 |
[17:19] | Kids, it’s your father. | 孩子们 我是你们老爸 |
[17:20] | For the love of God. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[17:25] | I’m going to die alone. | 我就要一个人去死了 |
[17:26] | And I’m in my lazy pants. Linda hates these pants. | 还穿着懒人裤 琳达讨厌这条裤子 |
[17:29] | Damn it, they’re coming off! | 该死 我要把它脱下来 |
[17:31] | For you, Lin! | 为你脱下来 琳 |
[17:32] | Now what? | 现在要干嘛 |
[17:33] | – Now we turn it on. – How? | -启动机器 -怎么启动 |
[17:35] | Just pull all the levers. A lot. | 把那些手杆都拉个遍 多拉几次 |
[17:37] | But they look like robot wieners. | 但是它们看起来像机动熏肠 |
[17:39] | I know! | 我知道 |
[17:40] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[17:43] | It’s not so bad. | 好像也没那么糟 |
[17:45] | Keep pulling the robot wieners. | 继续拉这些机动熏肠 |
[17:47] | Whoo-hoo! I love reggae. | 我超爱雷鬼舞 |
[17:49] | Don’t listen to anyone who says, | 别听那些混蛋瞎扯 |
[17:51] | “You can’t have a perfectly good honeymoon by yourself.” | 谁说一个人的蜜月就不能完美了 |
[17:55] | Hey, hey. I’m not done. I’m not done. | 我还没说完呢 没说完呢 |
[17:57] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你们 |
[17:59] | I haven’t known Samantha very long, | 虽然我认识萨曼莎的时间不长 |
[18:01] | but a woman knows when another woman is aroused. | 但我能感觉到她已被挑逗得”性”致高涨 |
[18:08] | Turn that thingy while I pull this thingy. | 我拉这根 你拉那根 |
[18:09] | – You don’t know how! Let me! – I’m in charge. | -你根本不懂 让我来 -我说了算 |
[18:12] | All right, here it goes. | 好吧 只剩这招了 |
[18:13] | Superhuman strength, you can do it! | 超能力爆发 你可以的 |
[18:16] | Oh, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:18] | – Dad? – Dad? | -老爸 -老爸 |
[18:22] | Oh, my God! I’m going to die in here! | 上帝啊 我要死在这里了 |
[18:24] | Dad, I’ve got you. | 老爸 我来救你了 |
[18:25] | Oh, burning. Coffin on fire. | 着火了 棺材着火了 |
[18:32] | Yes. Air. | 太好了 有空气了 |
[18:35] | Kids, come here! | 孩子们 快过来 |
[18:36] | Tina’s in charge! | 是蒂娜指使的 |
[18:42] | Oh. Now you come off. | 现在你知道下来了 |
[18:44] | What happened here? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:45] | My shop’s a wreck! | 我的店怎么乱七八糟的 |
[18:47] | Mort, Lady Mortician. How’s the date going? | 莫特 入殓小姐 约会怎么样 |
[18:49] | – Good. – Good! | -很好啊 -那就好 |
[18:51] | Are you okay, Bob? | 你还好吧 鲍勃 |
[18:52] | I’ve faced death, Mort. | 我闯了一趟鬼门关啊 莫特 |
[18:54] | I know things now. I know. | 现在我顿悟了 我明白了 |
[18:57] | You don’t just build the model of life. | 人 不该中规中矩地生活 |
[18:59] | You-you watch the movie of life… | 要好好观赏人生这部电影 |
[19:01] | You-you get in the mood and… | 要随心所动 率性而为… |
[19:03] | make some mortician babies, you two! | 你们两个 生几个入殓宝宝 |
[19:05] | Mort. Your name. | 莫特 你叫啥来着 |
[19:07] | Kids are amazing! | 孩子是最美好的礼物 |
[19:08] | Even if they try to burn you alive in a coffin, | 就算他们企图把你活活烧死在棺材里 |
[19:11] | – and they will do that. – Yeah. | -他们也确实会那样做 -没错 |
[19:12] | But it’s good. | 就算这样也很美好 |
[19:13] | Because you see your whole life pass before you as you’re burning. | 火焰中 你的一生在眼前一幕幕回放着 |
[19:17] | And every pair of pants you’ve ever worn. | 回忆起每一条被自己穿烂的裤子 |
[19:19] | And you’ll see the love of your life | 你看见此生的最爱 |
[19:21] | dancing salsa in Jamaica by herself. | 独自一人在牙买加跳着萨尔萨 |
[19:24] | Mort. And you. What is your name?! | 莫特 还有你 你叫什么来的 |
[19:27] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[19:28] | Yes! That’s beautiful! | 没错 多美的名字 |
[19:30] | Are you two in love or what? | 你们两个相爱了 还是怎么着 |
[19:31] | Hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[19:33] | – Can I hear you say “Yeah”? – Yeah. | -你就不能回答”是”吗 -是 |
[19:35] | Yes, we are. Yes, Bob. | 是的 我们相爱了 没错 鲍勃 |
[19:37] | That’s great! Then, feel it! Right? Feel it! Love! | 非常好 用心去感受 爱的力量 |
[19:40] | – I feel it! I feel it! – Say “Love”! | -我感觉到了 感觉到了 -跟我一起喊 “爱” |
[19:42] | Love! | 爱 |
[19:43] | – Would you watch my kids for ten minutes? – Sure. | -能帮我看十分钟孩子吗 -当然 |
[19:46] | Good, I gotta go. | 很好 我得走了 |
[19:49] | Nice embalming table. | 防腐台不错嘛 |
[19:50] | Is it disinfected? | 消过毒了吗 |
[19:53] | Tina, do you think maybe you could… | 蒂娜 你看你能不能… |
[19:56] | Say no more. | 不用说了 |
[19:58] | Gene, Louise, now! | 吉恩 露易丝 给我过来 |
[20:00] | Ow, my ears! | 我的耳朵 |
[20:04] | No, no, no! No! No! No! | 别别别 别别别 |
[20:08] | Wrong door. | 开错门了 |
[20:09] | Hello, baby. | 我回来了 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[20:12] | Ah, disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[20:14] | I can see your downstairs dreadlocks. | 我都能看见你的”黑森林” |
[20:16] | Go ahead and look, Jimmy. | 看个够吧 吉米 |
[20:17] | No, mon. | 不是吧 |
[20:18] | Yeah, mon. | 看个够吧 |
[20:19] | Oh, Bobby, you big goof. | 鲍鲍 你个大笨蛋 |
[20:21] | I took off my lazy pants. Did you notice, Lin? | 我把懒人裤脱了 你注意到了吗 琳 |
[20:24] | – Yes, I did. – God! | -我看到了 -我去 |
[20:26] | Care to couples-dance with me? | 想和我一起跳支双人舞吗 |
[20:29] | On our haunted Jamaican honeymoon? | 共度这牙买加闹鬼蜜月 |
[20:34] | That’s green mold! | 那个是绿霉 |
[20:35] | Right there on Jimmy’s wall. | 就在吉米店里的墙上 |
[20:37] | – What? – Do you see it, Lin? Right there. | -什么 -看到了吗 琳 就在那儿 |
[20:38] | Yes. | 我看到了 |
[20:40] | Oh, crap. She’s right. | 我晕 真的有 |
[20:42] | We win! We win! | 我们赢了 我们赢了 |
[20:45] | – Ah, just put some bleach on it. – What?! | -漂一下就行了 -什么 |