Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] All right, listen, 孩子们 听我说
[00:21] you kids are gonna be on your best behavior, right now. 从现在起 你们必须好好表现
[00:23] The landlord, Mr. Fischoeder’s coming over 我们的房东 费舍奥德先生
[00:25] to talk about the lease, 要来这里谈谈租期问题
[00:26] and we don’t know if he’s gonna renew. 不知道他会不会让我们续租
[00:28] He’ll renew. 他会的
[00:29] Well, we haven’t always paid our rent on time. 可我们有几次没按时交租
[00:31] We never pay our rent on time. 我们就没按时交过
[00:33] Thanks, Lin. 多谢提醒 琳
[00:33] All right, listen. 听着
[00:34] Your mother and I are gonna go make him some food. 我和你们老妈要去给他做些吃的
[00:36] That’s gonna save us: our food, and our service. 我们的救命稻草 就是食物和服务
[00:38] You kids start cleaning now. 你们几个现在打扫一下卫生
[00:40] Pick that up. 把那个捡起来
[00:41] And, Gene, you go outside and try and drum up some business. 吉恩 你去外面吆喝吆喝 揽些客人
[00:43] I’ll play my triangle! 我要演奏三角铁
[00:46] – No! – You don’t understand my music! -不行 -你根本不懂我的音乐
[00:48] Shush. And here’s the other important thing: 闭嘴 还有一件事非常重要
[00:50] when Fischoeder gets here, you will not… 费舍奥德进门后 你们不许
[00:52] I repeat, not stare at him 强调一遍 不许盯着他看
[00:54] like he’s some kind of spectacle. 不许闪烁好奇的眼神
[00:56] – I don’t stare at him. – I don’t ever stare at him. -我不看他 -我从不看他
[00:58] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 真不知道你在说什么
[00:59] Yes, Mr. Fischoeder is an eccentric. 没错 费舍奥德先生是个怪人
[01:02] Yes, he wears a white suit. 他身穿白西服
[01:04] And an eye patch. 头戴独眼罩
[01:06] And he drives a golf cart everywhere. 还开着一辆高尔夫球车到处逛
[01:08] He is one white cat away from being a super-villain. 他就是一只披着羊皮的狼
[01:11] All right, but he owns this building, everybody. 可他是这座房子的主人
[01:13] He owns the amusement park, 游乐场也是他的
[01:15] and just about everything else in town, 差不多城里的一切都是他的
[01:16] so you’re not going to stare at him when he gets here. 所以当他进门后 你们不许盯着他看
[01:22] Here we go! 美食来啦
[01:23] Bob, Linda, 鲍勃 琳达
[01:25] your children are refusing to acknowledge me. 这帮孩子都不理我
[01:27] Ah, kids, stop doing that. 孩子们 别这样
[01:29] Acknowledge Mr. Fischoeder, right now. 立刻向费舍奥德先生打招呼
[01:30] – Are you a superhero? – Can I feel your hair? -你是超级英雄吗 -我可以摸你头发吗
[01:32] Stop! Stop! Go clean something, now. All of you. 停 停 你们几个现在都去打扫卫生
[01:35] So, uh, Mr. Fischoeder, 费舍奥德先生
[01:37] you know, after all these years, 我意识到 这么多年来
[01:38] I’ve realized you’ve never eaten my food. 你从未品尝过我们店的食物
[01:40] And I want to present to you one of my favorite specialty burgers. 现在请允许我献上我们店的特制招牌汉堡
[01:43] Oh, no offense, Bob, but I have a policy 鲍勃 无意冒犯 但我有自我约束
[01:45] that I don’t dine at any of my tenants’ establishments. 即 不在租户的家中用餐
[01:47] Oh. But I saw you eating at Juicy Sushi. 可我见过你在”津津有味寿司店”吃东西
[01:50] That’s different. 那个另当别论
[01:50] That place is incredible! 那家寿司店好吃得不可思议
[01:52] Have you had their starfish? 你尝过他们家的海星吗
[01:53] It melts in your mouth. 入口即化啊
[01:54] No? Nobody? 没人尝过吗 没人吗
[01:56] – You? – No. -你尝过吗 -没有
[01:58] Anyway… 话说回来…
[01:59] Quiet in here. 这里有点冷清啊
[02:01] Like this a lot, Bob? 每天都这样么 鲍勃
[02:03] Yeah, well, I mean, it’s 12:30. 是啊 我是说 这会儿是12点半
[02:05] Sorta the lunch lull. 算是餐后休息时间吧
[02:06] – The lunch lull. – That’s what we call it. -餐后休息时间 -我们有这么个说法
[02:09] Jimmy Pesto’s lunch lull is really busy. 吉米·派丝多的餐后休息时间还真是忙
[02:12] Well, Jimmy Pesto’s is a pizza place. 他们家是卖披萨的
[02:14] If you’re into that kind of thing… pizza. 如果你对那货感兴趣 披萨
[02:17] Stupid. 二死了
[02:18] – I like pizza. – Pizza! Where’s pizza? -我喜欢披萨 -披萨 在哪呢
[02:20] Shush. 闭嘴
[02:21] Anyway, when people want a burger… 当你想吃汉堡的时候…
[02:23] a good American burger… 极致正宗的美式汉堡…
[02:25] they have nowhere else to go, but… 别无他选 唯有…
[02:27] Sorry. Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉 抱歉打断你一下
[02:28] Let me be honest with you. 跟你说实话吧
[02:30] I enjoy you, Bob. 我很欣赏你 鲍勃
[02:31] Your mustache, it’s fascinating. 你的胡子 令人陶醉
[02:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:34] – Do you mind if I…? – You’re touching it. -不介意我摸一下吧 -你已经在摸了
[02:36] – Yeah. I… – That’s… Yeah, you’re… -没错 我… -没错 你…
[02:38] – That’s really something. – Thank you. -真的很令人陶醉 -谢谢你
[02:39] Thank you. 谢谢你才对
[02:43] Listen, Jimmy Pesto has tendered an offer on this space. 听着 吉米·派丝多想租下这间店铺
[02:46] Jimmy Pesto?! He wants to move over here?! 吉米·派丝多 他想搬过来
[02:48] Yes, he wants to move his gift shop over here. 没错 他想把礼品店搬到这里
[02:51] Gift shop?! 礼品店
[02:52] This would be an amazing gift shop! 这会是一家很棒的礼品店
[02:54] I could do all my Christmas shopping here! 所有圣诞礼物都可以在这里买了
[02:56] – Yes! – No, no, no, no, no, no. -对啊 -不不不不不不
[02:58] Please, I think if you tried my burger, you’d see that… 拜托 我以为你尝过我的汉堡就会明白
[03:01] Bob, you’re always late with the rent, 老鲍 你总是拖欠房租
[03:03] and Jimmy pays early. 而吉米总是提前支付
[03:05] Wait, wait, wait, Mr. Fischoeder, please. 等等等等 费舍奥德先生 请等一下
[03:07] Before you make a decision, 在你做出决定之前
[03:08] just taste my burger. Just taste it. 请尝一口我的汉堡 一口就行
[03:11] Fine. Another trip to the gym. 好吧 还得再去一次健身房
[03:14] Jimmy Pesto may be a good businessman, 吉米·派丝多的生意做得还算可以
[03:16] but I think you’ll find that, 不过 你会发现
[03:18] unlike his microwaved junk, 和他那些微波炉加工的垃圾不同
[03:19] my food is… 我的食物可是…
[03:20] Mr. Fischoeder? Mr. Fischoeder? 费舍奥德先生 费舍奥德先生
[03:23] He’s choking. He’s chok– 他噎住了 他噎
[03:25] – How do I do it? – You just push! -我该怎么办 -快勒他
[03:27] – What do I do? – Push on his belly! -勒哪 -勒他的肚子
[03:28] Hit him in the crotch! 顶他的裆部
[03:29] No, Gene! Don’t hit him in the crotch. 不 吉恩 不能顶裆部
[03:31] Yes! Hit him in the crotch! 顶 快顶他的裆部
[03:32] – I’ll hold his hair. – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! -我来抓着他的头发 -天啊 天啊
[03:35] – Linda, please. – Oh, my God! -琳达 别添乱了 -天啊
[03:36] Wow! He’s turning blue! 他的脸变蓝了
[03:38] Put his hand in warm water! 把他的手放在热水里
[03:40] He can’t die! He cannot die in here! 他不能死 他不能死在这里
[03:42] Let’s move him outside. 那我们快把他抬出去
[03:43] No, everybody, hands around him! 不 所有人 用手把他围起来
[03:45] Group Heimlich! One, two, three! 一起把食物勒出来 一 二 三
[03:50] – There it is! – Holy crap! -出来了 -我勒个擦
[03:52] Give him some room, kids. Give him room! -让开点地方 孩子们 -让开点地方
[03:57] So, um… 我说…
[03:59] Did you, uh, did you like it? 你觉得味道如何 好吃吗
[04:01] Your rent is due Friday night. 你的租约 周五晚到期
[04:04] And if you’re late, 如果你拖延
[04:05] I’m giving your lease to Jimmy Pesto. 我就把这间店铺租给吉米·派丝多
[04:08] Do you want me to pack this to go? 这个需要打包带走吗
[04:11] You’re gonna need fries with that. 吃这个还得配些薯条
[04:17] So Mr. Fischoeder is okay… 费舍奥德先生已经没事了
[04:19] But we’ve got to pay the rent in full by tomorrow night. 可是我们必须在明晚前交齐房租
[04:22] Paying the rent in full! 交齐房租
[04:24] What’s next? Paying your other bills? 接下来呢 交齐其他账单吗
[04:26] Don’t worry. We’ll figure something out. 别担心 我们会想些办法的
[04:28] Right, Bobby? 是吧 鲍鲍
[04:30] Jimmy… freaking… Pesto. 吉米 你妹的 派丝多
[04:31] – Oh, Bob. – You know, Pesto’s not his real name, -鲍勃 -派丝多并不是他的真名
[04:34] It’s Poplopovich. 他的真名叫波普洛普维奇
[04:35] Of course it is. The guy’s a complete phony. 我当然知道 那家伙从里到外都是假的
[04:38] What is this obsession with him? 你为什么对他这么痴迷
[04:39] I’m not obsessed with him. 我可没痴迷他
[04:40] Yeah, you are. You’re both obsessed. 你有 你们两个互相痴迷
[04:42] It’s like you guys are stalking each other. 就好像在监视彼此
[04:58] I could care less about the guy. 我可以少关注他一些
[05:00] I think you should both grow up, 你们两个都成熟点行不行
[05:01] at least for the kids’ sake. 至少 看在孩子们的份上
[05:03] – Let me see. Let me see. – Ugh. The kids. -让我瞅瞅 让我瞅瞅 -说到孩子
[05:06] Why does Tina have to like Jimmy Pesto Jr.? 蒂娜干嘛对小吉米·派丝多死心塌地的
[05:08] Of all the 13-year-old boys in the world… 世界上有那么多豆蔻少男…
[05:10] Eh, she likes them, too. 那些少男她也喜欢
[05:11] It’s kind of romantic, though. 还真是浪漫啊
[05:13] Two families at war, a budding romance… 双方家庭交战 爱情从中萌芽
[05:16] It’s like West Side Story! 情节有点像《西区故事》
[05:16] 百老汇音乐剧 “西区”指曼哈顿西区
[05:21] – Rumble! – Stop. -开战 -别玩了
[05:23] You know Louise is friends with the twins, now, too… 露易丝和那对双胞胎现在也成了朋友
[05:25] Pesto’s little boys… Andy and Ollie. 派丝多的两个小儿子 安迪和奥利
[05:28] No, no, no. I’m calling a ban on all the Pesto kids. 不不不 派丝多家的小孩全都没戏
[05:31] Our kids are going to cease contact. 这两家的孩子要断绝关系
[05:33] – Let’s be best friends forever. – Okay. -我们来做永远的好朋友吧 -没问题
[05:38] Let’s cut our hands and press them together 我们来割破手掌 然后贴在一起
[05:39] – and become blood brothers! – Okay! -结成拜把兄弟 -赞成
[05:42] No, spit brothers! 不 结成口水兄弟
[05:43] Spit in your hand and then shake. 把口水吐到手上 然后握手
[05:44] Let’s do both! 两样一起来吧
[05:46] Sorry, I’m saving my spit and blood for my honeymoon. 不好意思 口水和鲜血我要留着度蜜月呢
[05:49] Let’s rub our eyes together. 我们一起来蹭蹭眼球吧
[05:50] – You can get my pink eye! – Okay! -我的红眼病可以传染给你 -好啊
[05:54] So hard to be friends these days. 这年头交朋友好难啊
[05:57] Hey, is that your brother Jimmy 那个自摸全身嗨翻天的人
[05:58] touching himself all over? 是你们老哥小吉米吧
[06:00] Yeah, he’s really into slow dancing now. 是啊 他现在很痴迷慢摇舞
[06:02] He knows it’s supposed to be with other people, right? 他知道这种舞是要跟别人一起跳的 是吧
[06:04] It is? 是吗
[06:05] Ugh, look at Tina. 可怜的蒂娜
[06:06] Kissed the guy, 和他都接过吻了
[06:07] and she still can’t get his attention. 可还是无法引起他的注意
[06:09] She should try pigs in a blanket. 她应该再叫个胖女孩来跟小吉米3P
[06:11] That always gets my attention. 我对这套就招架不住
[06:20] Ugh. What’s he up to now? 他又在鼓捣什么幺蛾子呢
[06:22] What!? Oh, my God! 什么 我的天啊
[06:24] “Now serving burgers.” “今日起售汉堡”
[06:26] Burgers! 汉堡
[06:27] That’s it. It’s time for a showdown. 我受够了 来一决胜负吧
[06:29] All right. 太好了
[06:30] We’re going to a rumble. 要开战喽
[06:32] I’m gonna confront him. 我要和他较量一番
[06:33] Gonna confront him. 较量一番
[06:34] Confront him right in the face. 我要把他的脸气歪
[06:36] Yeah, right in his handsome face. 把那张英气逼人的脸气歪
[06:37] – What? – What? -什么 -什么
[06:38] You said “handsome face”. 你刚才说”英气逼人的脸”
[06:40] You did. 你确实说了
[06:41] It’s a… 这…
[06:41] “Right in his handsome face. “ “把那张英气逼人的脸气歪”
[06:42] I know what I said. 我知道我说的是什么
[06:43] – You think he’s handsome? – God, yes. -你觉得他英气逼人 -逼死我了
[06:45] No, I’m saying it with anger, 不 我说的是气话
[06:47] like, “You handsome face!” 就像 “你这逼人的帅脸”
[06:49] He’s so handsome you wanna– you wanna punch him. 帅得让人想扁他一顿
[06:50] He looks like Tom Selleck. 他长得像汤姆·塞立克
[06:52] When I die, I want you to cremate me 我死后 你要将我火化
[06:53] and throw my ashes in Tom Selleck’s face. 然后把我的骨灰撒到汤姆·塞立克的脸上
[06:57] – That’s a crazy request. – I get it. -这要求可真疯狂 -我懂的
[06:59] All right, let’s go. 好了 我们出发
[07:00] Kids, watch the restaurant. 孩子们 好好看店
[07:02] 吉米·派丝多披萨店 棒滋多汉堡 本区最赞 今日起售
[07:06] – Oh, Lord. – So many people… -上帝啊 -人真多
[07:09] Kids, watch the restaurant. 孩子们 好好看店
[07:11] Tina, watch the restaurant. 蒂娜 好好看店
[07:13] Restaurant, we both know you can handle this. 店店 你自己可以搞定的
[07:15] Call me if you need me. Love you. 需要时打给我 爱你
[07:18] Jimmy said he’ll be right out. 吉米说他马上就来
[07:20] – You wanna try a Pesto-colada? – Yeah, sure. -想尝尝派丝多风情吗 -好啊
[07:22] – Lin. – What? Free drink. -琳 -怎么了 反正是免费的
[07:24] Yuck. Look at that. 我擦 你看
[07:25] “Pasta la vista, baby”? “追忆似水意面”
[07:27] “Frank and Zelda, oldies with goodies”? Ugh. “弗兰克和泽尔达 银发族美食盛宴”
[07:31] Some confrontation. 有矛盾啊
[07:32] I want some action. 我想整点动静
[07:34] I need some action. 我需要整些动静出来
[07:36] There’s Jimmy Jr. 小吉米出来了
[07:38] Busing tables has never looked so sensual. 他连收拾餐桌都那么性感
[07:41] Yet so menial. 不就一服务员么
[07:43] Here’s Jimmy. Now some fur’s gonna fly. 吉米出来了 咱就看好戏吧
[07:47] Bob of Bob’s Burgers. 原来是汉堡店的鲍勃啊
[07:49] Jimmy so-called Pesto of Jimmy Pesto’s. 你不就披萨店的吉米·得瑟·派丝多么
[07:52] Let’s skip the niceties, shall we? 少跟我说好话耍阴招
[07:54] Pesto-colada for the lady. 这位女士 您的派丝多风情
[07:55] – On the house. – Thank you. -免费赠送 -谢谢
[07:57] Except for that nicety. 这招除外
[07:59] What are you doing, Jimmy? 你跟我耍什么阴招呢 吉米
[08:00] Selling burgers, coming after my lease. 抢我的生意 夺我的地盘
[08:02] What are you doing, Jimmy Poplopovich? 你到底想怎样 吉米·波普洛普维奇
[08:06] Yeah, your name is not what it says on the… 没错 “派丝多”才不是你的真名呢
[08:10] Lin. 琳
[08:11] Stop. 别喝了
[08:13] Ah. It’s good. 真好喝
[08:14] Bob, I run a business, all right? 鲍勃 我这是在做生意
[08:16] I don’t know what you’re doing, with your fancy ingredients. 我不知道你和你的精致原料是要闹哪样
[08:19] “I’m Bob, and I like kale.” “我是鲍勃 我喜欢蔬菜汤”
[08:21] – Kale! – There’s nothing wrong with kale. -蔬菜汤 -关蔬菜汤什么事
[08:23] Why don’t you call it “Snob’s Burgers”? 为什么不管你的店叫”闹心汉堡店”呢
[08:25] Snob’s burgers, ha! 闹心汉堡店 漂亮
[08:27] You think anything that isn’t frozen 任何没冻坏或腐烂的食物
[08:28] or rotten is fancy, Jimmy. 在你眼里都是精致的么 吉米
[08:30] Okay, Mr. Fancy face, 废话少说 徒有其表先生
[08:32] let’s see who’s got customers? 咱来看看哪家店里有客人
[08:34] Ah, I got some. 哎哟 我的店里有一些
[08:35] Let’s see who doesn’t. 咱再看看哪家店里没客人
[08:37] Oh, you… 哎哟 你家啊
[08:38] I’ve got… I’ve got customers, Jimmy. 我 我家店里有客人的 吉米
[08:41] They’re not there right now. 只不过现在不在而已
[08:42] They have a life. 他们有自己的生活
[08:43] Oh, yeah? Well, good luck making rent by tomorrow night. 是么 祝你能在明晚之前凑出房租
[08:46] Well, good luck trying to steal my customers 那我也祝你能用你的”棒滋多汉堡”
[08:48] with your Best-o Burger. 成功偷走我的客人
[08:50] They’ll never… Oh, my God! 他们永远也… 我的妈呀
[08:52] – Bob! – Unbelievable. -鲍勃 -难以置信
[08:54] We just came to watch the ball game. 我们只是来看球赛的
[08:55] I had the urge to sing some journey! 我只是来上厕所的
[08:56] Come on, Linda, we’re leaving! 成 琳达 我们走
[08:57] Go, go. Go, go, go, go. 撤撤 咱也快撤
[09:07] You’re not going to get our lease, Jimmy! 你休想租到我们的店铺 吉米
[09:10] He’s going to get our lease. 他肯定会租到这件店铺的
[09:12] No, Bobby! 别想了 鲍鲍
[09:13] Forget about Jimmy Pesto. 忘掉吉米·派丝多吧
[09:14] All we need is one really good day of business, 我们要做的 就是好好做一天生意
[09:17] and then we can pay our rent and keep the place, huh? 然后交齐房租 保住店铺 是吧
[09:20] – Huh? I guess you’re right. -是吧 -我想你说得对
[09:23] If we could pack the house tomorrow… 如果明天能招来满满一屋子客人的话
[09:24] Sure! A packed house. 肯定能 满满一屋子客人
[09:26] We can do that. 我们肯定能做到
[09:28] Let’s have a family brainstorm, right now. 大家一起出出主意吧 现在开始
[09:30] Gene, go! 吉恩 你先来
[09:32] Uh, live entertainment featuring a mix of techno… 现场表演 混合高科技舞曲
[09:35] and dad’s favorite, the triangle! 加上老爸的最爱 三角铁
[09:41] – No. – Tina, go! -拉倒 -蒂娜 到你了
[09:43] – Slow dancing! – No. -慢摇舞 -拉倒
[09:45] Tina, stop. 蒂娜 快停下
[09:47] What are you do– Stop that. 你在干什么 快给我停下
[09:48] Louise, what do you got? 露易丝 你有什么想法
[09:50] When I was young and naive, 如果我还年幼无知的话
[09:51] I would have said “Arson”, 我会说”放把大火”
[09:52] but I’m gonna go with “Voodoo”. 不过我现在要说”伏都巫术”
[09:54] I like arson. 我喜欢放把大火
[09:56] No. Seriously, dad. Voodoo. 不 老爸 我认真的 伏都巫术
[09:58] I have a book. – No. 我有一本巫术书 -不行
[09:59] No, I have a book! 我真的有本巫术书
[10:00] I’ll go get it. 我去把它拿来
[10:01] I got it. Make some flyers 有了 做一些半价优惠传单
[10:03] for half-off, and good for tomorrow night only. 还有只限明晚销售的餐点
[10:05] You know, that might bring some people in. 这样做也许会招些人进来
[10:07] – Yeah, yeah. – Okay, I found it. -是啊是啊 -我找到了
[10:09] Forget voodoo. We’re doing flyers. 别整什么巫术了 我们要做些传单
[10:11] What? Who’s candy-ass idea was that? 什么 这狗屁主意谁出的 这么没魄力
[10:14] I’m out of the room for five seconds! 我只离开了五秒钟就有人造反啊
[10:16] Ah, we’re on a roll. 我们的好主意层出不穷
[10:17] Let’s brainstorm something else. 我们来想点别的吧
[10:19] Uh… Christmas card? 圣诞贺卡怎么样
[10:20] No, no, no, we’re done brainstorming, we got it. 不不不 别想了 都已经定了
[10:23] Oh. How about we shave our heads for the Christmas card? 我们把头发剃下来做成圣诞贺卡怎么样
[10:25] Spell our names wrong. 把我们的名字故意拼错
[10:26] Shave our legs. 再剃剃腿毛
[10:27] Totally soft, silky family. 多么丝滑柔顺的一家人啊
[10:31] I like it. 这个我喜欢
[10:32] I have a book! 我有本巫术书
[10:33] Nobody forget what they just said. 大家都别忘记刚才出的主意哦
[10:34] I’m– I’m gonna go get some paper. 我去拿些纸过来
[10:43] Eh, it’s pretty good. 味道不错嘛
[10:45] It’s pretty good. 非常不错
[10:47] It’s not good! It’s not good! 不错个屁 不错个屁
[10:50] It’s not good! 不错个屁
[10:52] Going in the garbage! 我要把你们都扔掉
[10:56] If I can get a lock of Jimmy Pesto’s hair, 如果能整到一撮吉米·派丝多的头发
[10:58] I’m pretty sure I can control his mind. 我就能控制他的大脑了
[11:01] – Really? – I don’t know. I’m just skimming. -真的吗 -不知道 我就大概看了下
[11:03] All I know is it works on fools and imbeciles. 我只知道这玩意用在脑残身上特灵验
[11:05] Oh, me, me. 试试我 试试我
[11:06] Can you help me dance Jimmy Jr. 你能帮我唤起小吉米
[11:08] back into remembering we’re going out? 答应跟我约会的记忆吗
[11:10] Yes, I can. 可以啊
[11:11] I just need a lock of your hair. 我只需要一撮你的头发
[11:13] Okay. 没问题
[11:13] Can you help me get a gig in the music business? 你能让我在圈内举办一次演奏会吗
[11:16] Hair. 拿头发来
[11:17] So long, old friend. 永别了 老朋友
[11:20] So if you stick the penny into the potato, 把硬币插进土豆
[11:24] you’ve just made a battery out of a potato. 土豆就做成了电池
[11:27] I’ve just made a voodoo doll out of a potato. 我刚刚用土豆做了一个伏都娃娃
[11:31] – Who is it? – My sister, Tina. -这谁啊 -我姐姐 蒂娜
[11:33] She wants me to make your brother slow-dance with her 她想让我施法 让你们老哥和她跳慢摇舞
[11:35] and remember that they’re going out. 让他记得他们约会的事
[11:37] Can you get a lock of your brother’s hair? 你们能整一撮你们老哥的头发给我吗
[11:38] Yup. 可以
[11:40] And you said I was crazy for carrying this around. 你还说我随身携带这玩意是脑子有病呢
[11:43] Now who’s laughing? Me! 看谁现在得意呢 我
[11:47] – Hi, kids. How was school? – Good. -孩子们 学上得怎么样 -很好
[11:51] Mom, Andy and Ollie are helping me with a school project. 老妈 安迪和奥利来帮我做份作业
[11:54] I’m gonna need 15 potatoes, 我需要15个土豆
[11:56] a lock of hair from you and dad. 还要一撮你和老爸的头发
[11:58] Also rum and cigars, if you have any. 如果有朗姆酒和雪茄烟 那就更好了
[12:00] – Wait. What’s this for? – English. -等等 这些玩意用来干嘛 -学英语
[12:02] You two have homework? 你们俩有家庭作业吗
[12:04] – A little. – Not doing it. -有一点 -我不想做
[12:05] Good. Cause you’re going down to the pier to hand out flyers. 很好 因为你俩得去码头发传单
[12:11] We’re back. 我们回来了
[12:13] Did you pass ’em all out? 全都发完了吗
[12:14] Yup. We saved the family. 是啊 我们救了这个家
[12:15] Jimmy Pesto even took one. 连吉米·派丝多都拿了一张
[12:17] So did Jimmy-One-Wing. 独翅吉米也拿了一张
[12:18] He’s a seagull I met. 那是一只海鸥
[12:20] What the hell? 搞什么鬼名堂
[12:21] 仅限今晚 凭对家店铺的传单 享受本店半价优惠
[12:25] “Plus a free T-shirt”? “还有免费T恤等着您哦”
[12:27] Oh, my God. 苍天啊
[12:29] Aw, Mort’s bringing his mother to dinner. 莫特带他妈妈来吃饭了
[12:32] No. No. No! 不 不 不
[12:34] Those are my customers! 他们是我的客人
[12:38] This is a war now. This is a war. 我要下挑战书 即刻开战
[12:40] Listen, it’s the theme from Braveheart! 听 这是《勇敢的心》主题曲
[12:44] – No! – Wait, wait. -别闹了 -等等等等
[12:45] This is the best part… 这块是最精彩的部分
[12:50] Dad, what are you doing? 老爸 你在干嘛
[12:53] Shh! Gene, Tina, 吉恩 蒂娜 别出声
[12:55] this may be our last chance to save the restaurant. 这也许是最后一次拯救餐馆的机会
[12:57] Your father needs full concentration right now. 你们的父亲现在需要集中精力
[12:59] He’s attempting to make the most difficult burger known to man. 他正在尝试人世间最难做的汉堡
[13:03] I’ve only seen him do it once successfully. 我就见他成功过一次
[13:06] And now he has to do it in a mini sampler size. 现在 他得把这种汉堡做成迷你试吃品
[13:09] What is it? 那是什么
[13:10] He calls it “the meatsiah”. 什锦肉堡
[13:12] It’s beef tartare inside a burger, 汉堡胚内夹上一块鞑靼牛肉
[13:14] medium-well inside a burger Wellington. 煎至五分熟 再夹入惠灵顿汉堡胚
[13:17] Is dad gonna die? 老爸会死吗
[13:19] Maybe, honey, maybe. 也许会 宝贝儿 也许会
[13:21] Oh, he has to be happy with that one. 他对那块一定很满意
[13:23] So how is this gonna save the restaurant? 这东西怎么会拯救餐馆呢
[13:25] Am I gonna put on the burger suit 我要穿上那件汉堡装
[13:26] and hand these out in front? 站在门前发汉堡吗
[13:27] Oh, no. We’re going straight to the source with these. 不 我们要把这些汉堡拿到战场上去
[13:31] You’re gonna be handing these out 你是得站在门前发汉堡
[13:32] in Jimmy Pesto’s restaurant. 不过是站在吉米·派丝多的门前
[13:37] That’s right, whoa. 没错 就是这样
[13:38] These samples are gonna get us our rent money tonight, 今晚 这些试吃品将会换来我们的房租
[13:40] so we can keep this place. 这样我们就能保住这间店铺了
[13:42] How are free samples gonna get us money? 免费的试吃品怎么换钱啊
[13:44] They’ll try the samples, 他们吃完试吃品
[13:45] and they’ll love ’em, 就会爱上它们
[13:45] but they’ll want more, more! 然后他们就还想吃 还想吃
[13:47] They’ll be craving these burgers, 他们会狂热地追求这些汉堡
[13:49] itching to get their fix! 得不到心里就痒痒
[13:50] Like heroin. 就像吸海洛因
[13:51] – That’s right, son, like heroin! – Yes! -没错 儿子 就像吸海洛因 -太好了
[13:53] But this family’s gonna have to execute perfectly 但是我们得同心协力 互相配合
[13:56] to pull this off. 才能赢得这场战争
[13:57] Where’s Louise? 露易丝哪去了
[13:58] This one shall have his first gig. 这位要举办处女演奏会
[14:00] This one shall slow dance upon that one. 这位要贴着那位大跳慢摇舞
[14:03] And Mr. Jimmy Pesto’s fate is yet undetermined, 吉米·派丝多先生的命运仍悬而未决
[14:06] because I still need to get some of his hair. 因为我还需要一些他的头发
[14:09] I’m gonna go get it right now. Wanna come? 我现在就去整点 想一起来吗
[14:11] – We want to stay here. – Forever. -我们想待在这里 -永远
[14:13] We wanna stay here forever and ever. 我们想待在这里 永永远远
[14:15] – We want to be buried here! – Buried here! -我们想葬在此处 -葬在此处
[14:18] Okay, I’ll bury you when I get back. 好吧 等我回来后就把你们埋在这里
[14:21] You’re taking hair donations? 你要用头发当捐献品
[14:23] That’s right. 没错
[14:24] Hm, for people with mustache cancer? 为了那些患上胡癌的人
[14:26] Yeah, it’s a serious disease. 对 这是一种很严重的病
[14:27] Hey, aren’t you Bob’s kid? 你是鲍勃的女儿吧
[14:30] No! No, no. 不是 怎么可能
[14:32] Dad, Frank and Zelda both got the scampi, 爸爸 弗兰克和泽尔达吃完烤明虾后
[14:34] and now they’re in the bathroom puking. 在厕所里大吐特吐呢
[14:36] Oh, for God’s sake. 看在上帝的份上
[14:37] Where am I gonna get another piano player at this hour? 这会儿我上哪整钢琴师去啊
[14:39] We could put on some Boyz II Men 我们可以放”从男孩到男人”的歌
[14:40] and I could slow dance. 然后我来跳慢摇舞
[14:41] Hey, pepper, no! For the thousandth time, no! 小胡椒 我说了一千遍了 不行
[14:44] It’s my passion, dad! Passion! 这是我的挚爱 爸爸 我的挚爱
[14:47] I know a guy. 我倒是认识一个人
[14:50] Hello, Bob’s burgers. 你好 开心汉堡店
[14:52] You tell dad where you were going? 你有没有告诉老爸你的行踪
[14:54] Mm, he’s working on his burger bites. 他正在做迷你汉堡呢
[14:55] Hey, there’s a drum set. Back me up! 那里有一套架子鼓 给我捧个场
[14:58] Sorry, it’ll just be another minute. 抱歉 还得过一会儿
[15:00] We’re really backed up in there. 后厨真的非常忙
[15:02] Gene got his wish! The voodoo is working! 吉恩实现梦想了 伏都娃娃生效了
[15:06] How you doing? Nice shirt. 你好吗 T恤不错哦
[15:09] Oh, my God! Gene’s first public performance! 天啊 吉恩的公开表演处女秀
[15:13] These are almost done. Is everybody ready? 汉堡已经差不多了 都准备好了吗
[15:15] Aw! And my Tina’s dancing. 哎哟 我家蒂娜在跳舞呢
[15:18] My little clam’s coming out of her shell! 我的小蛤蜊从她的贝壳里钻出来了
[15:20] I’m just gonna slip out for one sec! 我就出去一小会儿
[15:22] Okay, here we go. 好了 咱们走
[15:24] Time to go win back the restaurant! 赢回餐馆的时刻到了
[15:27] Linda? Kids? 琳达 孩子们
[15:29] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[15:30] Gene was supposed to wear the costume. 这件汉堡装本应该是吉恩穿的
[15:32] Well, you know what? I’ll do this myself. 知道吗 我要亲自上阵
[15:35] This next number’s a slow jam. 下面是一首慢拍曲
[15:37] It’s called “Three sides don’t make a square.” 名叫”三线不成方”
[15:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:49] What happened, did you snap? 怎么 你脑子进水了么
[15:50] Did Mr. Fancy face take a trip to the sexy store? 徒有其表先生是来逛妓院的么
[15:54] – No. – It’s a little small on you. -不 -这件汉堡装穿在你身上小了点
[15:56] A little tight in the pickles, huh? 泡菜那一层有点紧是吧
[15:57] What’s on the tray? 托盘里是什么
[15:58] These are burger bites, Jimmy. 是迷你汉堡 吉米
[15:59] The best in the world. 人世间最好的汉堡
[16:01] I’m gonna show your customers what real food is. 我要让你的客人们见识见识真正的美食
[16:04] Here, try a real burger, sir. 来尝尝真正的汉堡 先生
[16:07] I’m gonna go this way then. 那我走这边
[16:09] – Nah-nah-nah. – Yeah. Well, then I’m… -不不不 -好吧 那我就…
[16:10] Don’t poke me. 少戳我
[16:12] Real burgers. Right across the street. 真正的汉堡 就在街对面
[16:14] Just move. 滚开
[16:15] Eh, just move. 滚开
[16:16] – Shut… what? – I didn’t do it. -闭… 什么 -不是我干的
[16:18] Yeah, I did it. 没错 是我干的
[16:19] – Oh, no. – Is that dad? -不是吧 -那是老爸吗
[16:21] And you people! 你们几个
[16:23] Traitors! Traitor family! 叛徒 你们几个叛徒
[16:25] It’s Gene’s first public performance! 这可是吉恩的处女秀
[16:28] You could had me at the ground floor, dad. 老爸 要算账就在地下室算
[16:30] Now I play “The big rooms”. 现在 我要演奏”大房子”了
[16:31] You gotta let the kids have a little fun. 你得让孩子们乐呵乐呵
[16:34] We have fun, Linda! 我们不乐呵么 琳达
[16:35] We have lots of fun! 我们一直都很乐呵
[16:36] What’s he wearing? 他穿的那是什么
[16:37] – My buns. – With a few extra buns hanging out the back. -我的汉堡胚 -背后多出一些的汉堡胚
[16:41] Hey, dad, I’m playing drums! 老爸 我在打鼓
[16:43] Oh, I’m so happy you’re playing drums, Louise! 真高兴能见到你打鼓 露易丝
[16:45] And you know what? 我建议你
[16:47] You should keep your freaky kids locked up in your own place. 你应该把自家的小怪胎们关在自家院子里
[16:50] What did you say about my kids? 你说我的孩子是什么
[16:51] Hit him in his handsome groin! 给他那英气逼人的裆部来一脚
[16:54] – Wait. – Watch it. -等一下 -小心点
[16:55] You… I’m gonna… 你… 我要…
[16:58] Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[17:02] Get him, dad. 拿下他 老爸
[17:03] Come on! Come on! 来呀 来呀
[17:05] Don’t worry, dad! 别担心 老爸
[17:06] Anything? Anything? 拿下没有 拿下没有
[17:09] I got the samples, Bobby. 试吃品我拿着呢 鲍鲍
[17:11] Aw, crap. 糟了
[17:12] That looks silly. 这两个傻子
[17:14] Come for the rent? 来收房租吗
[17:15] – Yes, I’ve come for the rent. – Bob! -是啊 我来收房租 -鲍勃
[17:16] No, no, let ’em fight. 别喊 让他们打吧
[17:17] Looks like a betting crowd. 我过去打个赌
[17:19] Who wants three-to-one against the burger? 谁押汉堡男输 赔率三比一
[17:20] Right here! 我
[17:21] Yeah, let me see. Let me see. 我看看 我看看
[17:22] You wanna… Here… Oh! 这是你的份儿
[17:29] All right, it’s a draw. 好了 是平局
[17:31] Who had “They end up hugging each other”? 谁押了”他们最后拥抱彼此入怀”
[17:33] – Me. – That’s ten to you. -我 -给你十块
[17:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:35] Now, Bob, Jimmy, 好了 鲍勃 吉米
[17:37] let’s all go over to Jimmy’s new gift shop– 一起去吉米的礼品店吧
[17:39] I mean… sorry, Bob’s place, 抱歉 我是说 鲍勃的汉堡店
[17:41] and settle this over some nice alcohol, hmm? 边喝美酒边把这事解决了 好吗
[17:45] Bob… 鲍勃
[17:49] do you have the rent? 房租准备好了没
[17:50] No. Not all of it. 没有 还差一点
[17:52] Okay then. Here we go. 好 那这样吧
[17:54] – Oh, God. – Give me your hands. -神啊 -把你的手给我
[17:55] Uh… sure. 好吧
[17:56] Do you cry easily? 你很爱哭吗
[17:57] Um… sometimes. 偶尔吧
[17:59] Well, let’s get it over with. 很好 我们现在就来做个了结
[18:01] Bob, I will not be renewing… 鲍勃 我不会再把这件店铺…
[18:03] Oh, what is that amazing smell? 好香 这是什么味
[18:06] – Who’s hungry?! – What are those? -有人饿了吗 -那是什么
[18:09] Only the holy grail of hamburgers… the meatsiah! 盛在圣盘上的 什锦肉堡
[18:13] Are these… choke-resistant? 这汉堡… 防噎吗
[18:15] They’re bite-sized! 一口就进肚
[18:17] Oh, good. 那好
[18:23] I have never… 我从来…
[18:25] eaten a burger… 没吃过…
[18:27] half… 这么…
[18:29] Hit him in the crotch! 快踢他裆部
[18:30] I’m just kidding. 我开玩笑的
[18:32] As good as this. This is great! 这么美味的汉堡 太好吃了
[18:34] Yeah! Oh, it’s-it’s complicated. 这种感觉很难以言传
[18:38] It’s-it’s mystical, it’s-it’s barbaric… 有一点点神秘 还有一点点野性
[18:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:42] Mr. Fischoeder, I wanted to… 费舍奥德先生 我本想…
[18:44] – I’m talking, Jimmy. – I wanted to… -我还没说完呢 吉米 -我本想…
[18:46] I’m talking. 听我说完
[18:48] Bob, you might be the worst tenant I’ve ever had, 鲍勃 你也许是我遇到过的最烂的租户
[18:52] and I rent space to a raccoon sanctuary. 连养浣熊的我都租过 他们都比你好
[18:55] I know. They’re next-door. 我知道 他们就在隔壁
[18:56] I’ve been meaning to talk to you about…. 我正想跟你谈一下…
[18:57] – Shh. It’s okay. – Right. -不用说了 -好吧
[18:58] I get it now. You were trying to tell me the other day, 我明白了 你那天就想告诉我
[19:00] but I wouldn’t listen because I was choking to death. 可我听不进去 因为我当时快被噎死了
[19:03] Mr. Fischoeder… 费舍奥德先生
[19:04] Jimmy, please! Please! 吉米 拜托 别说了
[19:07] I was thinking about my life, you see, 我当时正在思考我的人生
[19:09] and how I didn’t want it to end 我是多么不想
[19:11] in your pathetic little restaurant 在你这寒酸的小餐馆那又脏又破的地板上
[19:13] on your sad, filthy floor. 结束我的一生
[19:16] But now I see it. 可是现在我明白了
[19:17] You’re not a businessman. 你不是商人
[19:19] You don’t care about customers and money! 你在乎的不是客人和利润
[19:22] No, I do. I do. 不 我在乎 很在乎
[19:23] No, no, you are an artist… a beef artist. 不 你是一个艺术家 一个牛肉艺术家
[19:27] A be-fartist! A poet! 一个放屁艺术家
[19:29] Who writes with meat and buns and pickles 一个颂扬牛肉 面包 和泡菜的诗人
[19:32] like a greasy, heterosexual Walt Whitman. 你就是油肚肥肠 异性恋版的惠特曼啊
[19:36] Uh… thank you. 谢谢夸奖
[19:37] Okay. Well, Mr. Fischoeder, I… 费舍奥德先生 我…
[19:38] – Jimmy! – No, it’s fair… -吉米 -这不公平…
[19:41] Jimmy! 吉米
[19:42] Please. 别说了
[19:44] – Which brings me to your lea… – Just ’cause I’m not greasy… -接下来要说的是 -就因为我不肥
[19:46] Shut up! 闭嘴
[19:48] Which brings me to your lease. 接下来要说的是你的租约问题
[19:51] Let’s extend it! 我决定让你续约
[19:53] All right, Bobby! 太好了 老鲍
[19:54] But I gotta make it month-to-month. 但是以后要按月收费
[19:57] Um… all right. 好吧
[19:58] – We’ll take it. – And I have to raise your rent a little. -我们接受 -我还要加点租金
[20:01] Okay. That’s… yes. 好吧 就这么说定了
[20:05] Daddy! 爸爸
[20:06] Andy, Ollie, what are you doing here? 安迪 奥利 你们在这做什么
[20:08] – Voodoo! – What? -作法 -什么玩意儿
[20:09] Voodoo! 作法
[20:10] Yeah, and we switched underpants! 没错 我们还互换了内裤
[20:11] Ollie, that was a secret! 奥利 那是秘密
[20:13] I couldn’t hold it in anymore! 我忍不住了
[20:14] Wait. These are your kids? 等等 他们是你的孩子吗
[20:16] And you thought my kids were freaky? 你还有脸说我的孩子是怪胎
[20:18] Come on, boys, we’re leaving. 孩子们 我们走
[20:20] No! We wanna stay! 不嘛 我们想留下来
[20:21] Yeah, it’s fun here! 对呀 这可好玩儿了
[20:22] Yeah, Jimmy. It’s fun here. 说的好 吉米 这可好玩儿了
[20:24] Shush. 闭嘴
[20:25] All right! Let’s celebrate! 好咧 我们来庆祝吧
[20:27] Yes! 好耶
[20:28] Gene? Ah, do us the honor. A little music? 吉恩 赏个脸行吗 给我们来点音乐吧
[20:31] You believe in me. 你对我有信心了
[20:32] Time to tickle the iron. 三角铁上场
[20:39] Slow jam. 慢摇舞
[20:43] Come on, Jimmy Jr., let’s get back to work. 走吧 小吉米 我们回去干活儿了
[20:46] No, dad! 不 爸爸
[20:47] I’m gonna dance with Tracy! 我要和翠西跳舞
[20:50] – Tina. – Tina! -蒂娜 -和蒂娜跳舞
[20:53] Yup, voodoo works. 看来巫术起作用了
[20:54] I’m a God! 我简直是神
[20:57] Am I doing this right? Mort, do I look sexy? 我跳得对吗 有没有很性感 莫特
[21:01] My pants aren’t falling down, are they, Mort? 我的裤子快掉下来了 有没有 莫特
[21:03] When I dance, sometimes my pants fall down. 当我跳起舞 有时裤子会掉下来
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme