时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | I’m back. | 我回来啦 |
[00:21] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[00:22] | We’re renting out rooms in our apartment for the long weekend. | 我们打算在放周末长假时把房间都租出去 |
[00:22] | 周末长假: 节假日与周六周日连起来 形成三四天小假期 | |
[00:25] | We’re gonna be a Bed and Breakfast. | 我们准备办个简易旅馆 |
[00:25] | Bed and Breakfast: 只提供早餐的小旅馆 一般是普通民宅开办的 | |
[00:28] | It’s so exciting. | 我好兴奋哦 |
[00:29] | I love Bed and Breakfast. | 我超爱简易旅馆 |
[00:30] | – They’re so quaint. – Aren’t they? | -又古典又新奇 -是么 |
[00:32] | Random strangers | 随便叫几个陌生人来 |
[00:34] | shedding skin cells all over the house. | 弄得满屋子都是皮屑很爽么 |
[00:36] | Ugh, I’m against this Bed and Breakfast | 我反对举办简易旅馆 |
[00:38] | as much as you can be against something, | 虽然我很反感 |
[00:39] | and still, let it happen. | 但我不会出手阻挠 |
[00:41] | Like when my ex-wife wanted to | 这就好比每当我前妻 |
[00:43] | have a three-way with our neighbour, Ray. | 想跟我们的邻居 雷 玩3P的时候 |
[00:44] | Teddy, Teddy. | 泰迪 泰迪 |
[00:45] | I don’t think you should be talking about… | 我认为现在谈论这个话题很不… |
[00:47] | Wait, you had a three-way with Ray, | 等等 你们和那个 |
[00:48] | – the guy who wears the sales suit down on the pier? – Yeah. | -在码头边卖东西的雷玩3P吗 -没错 |
[00:51] | I mean I wasn’t involved, | 可是我没跟他们一起玩 |
[00:53] | I just watched. But… yeah. | 我只旁观 不过 是3P没错 |
[00:54] | I had a three-way in science class yesterday. | 昨天上自然课的时候 我也玩了回3P |
[00:57] | Tammy’s lab partner was absent | 苔米的实验搭档没来上课 |
[00:58] | so she joined in with me and Joey. | 所以她加入到我和乔伊这组 |
[01:00] | – It was fun. – Okay, enough. | -那堂课很有趣 -好了 到此为止 |
[01:02] | Oilies, salties, | 油油 盐盐 |
[01:04] | extra-expensive toilet paper… | 超级贵的卫生纸 |
[01:07] | I love that soft stuff. | 我喜欢软的东西 |
[01:08] | I thought we were doing this to make extra money. | 举办简易旅馆就是为了赚点补贴 |
[01:10] | Isn’t all this eating into our profits? | 赚点钱都让你败在这些东西上了么 |
[01:11] | Don’t worry, Bob. | 别担心 鲍勃 |
[01:13] | It’s gonna be money and online reviews, | 钞票会有的 口碑也会有的 |
[01:15] | and when I die and I go to heaven, God’s gonna say, | 等我死后升入天堂 上帝会对我说 |
[01:18] | “Hey, aren you the lady who rented the B&B | 你就是那位开办简易旅馆的女士吧 |
[01:20] | I heard about?” | 我有所耳闻 |
[01:21] | And I’m gonna say, “Yes, God…” | 然后我会说 我的主 是这样的 |
[01:23] | – “What can I get you?” – Here, hold this. | -您想来点什么 -来 拿着 |
[01:28] | Mm, smell. | 闻闻 |
[01:30] | Come on, smell it. | 来 闻闻嘛 |
[01:31] | You’re shoving things in my nose. | 你都插到我的鼻孔里了 |
[01:33] | Smell this one now. | 来闻闻这个 |
[01:35] | You always do this, Lin. | 你总是这样 琳 |
[01:36] | Whenever you entertain, you put way too much effort into it | 当你想找乐子时 总是玩得太过火 |
[01:39] | and drive yourself crazy. | 还把自己搞得疯疯癫癫的 |
[01:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[01:41] | – I’m a wonderful hostess. – No, Linda. | -我是超完美房东 -不 琳达 |
[01:44] | You go overboard | 你总是过于热情 |
[01:45] | and then if people aren’t appreciative enough, you snap. | 如果大家表现得不够感激 你就发飙 |
[01:48] | That’s not true. | 一派胡言 |
[01:49] | I’m a gifted hostess | 我有做房东的天赋 |
[01:50] | and I’m ready to go pro. | 现在我准备向专业房东迈进 |
[01:52] | – It is really soft. – Put it back on the roll, please. | -真柔软 -请把它卷回到纸筒上 |
[01:55] | But, mom, what if we just put Tina by the toilet? | 老妈 为啥不直接把蒂娜放在厕所边上呢 |
[01:57] | – Yeah. – I don’t mind. | -好耶 -我不介意 |
[02:01] | 欢迎光临简易旅馆 永远的好朋友 | |
[02:01] | Almost check-in time. | 登记时间快到了 |
[02:04] | Tina, Gene, are your rooms guest-ready? | 蒂娜 吉恩 你们的房间收拾好了吗 |
[02:07] | – Yeah. – Subjective. | -好了 -我感觉好了 |
[02:08] | Remember when you made fun of me for moving into a closet? | 还记得你俩嘲笑我搬到衣柜住那茬吗 |
[02:11] | Well now you suckers have to give up your room and I don’t. | 现在你们两个傻逼得腾出房间 我就不用 |
[02:16] | A guest! | 来客人了 |
[02:18] | Javee… is an entomologist. | 扎维 是一位昆虫学家 |
[02:21] | – Javed. – What? | -扎维德 -什么 |
[02:22] | My name is Javed. | 我叫扎维德 |
[02:23] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[02:24] | What kind of doctor is an entomologist again? | 昆虫学家是什么科的医生来的 |
[02:27] | Glands, butt? | 腺科 股科 |
[02:29] | Ha, I’m not a butt doctor. | 我不是股科医生啦 |
[02:30] | I study insects, | 我是研究昆虫的 |
[02:33] | specifically the mating habit of the my fungal beetle. | 专门研究真菌甲虫的交配习惯 |
[02:35] | Oh. So what brings you here? | 什么风把你吹到我们这里来了 |
[02:37] | My fungal beetles feed on fungus, | 真菌甲虫以真菌为食 |
[02:39] | and this town has a very, very high potency of fungus. | 这座城市的真菌繁殖力非常非常旺盛 |
[02:43] | Uh, that’s actually our town motto. | 那正是我们市的口号 |
[02:45] | Fungus town! | 真菌市 |
[02:46] | Tina, why don’t you show Javeeed… | 蒂娜 你带扎歪歪歪德 |
[02:48] | – Javed. – his room… | -扎维德 -去他的房间看看 |
[02:49] | – Jav-ed? – Javed. | -扎歪德 -扎维德 |
[02:51] | You’ll be in the equestrian suite! Huh? | 你要入住的是马术套房 |
[02:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:55] | That’s great. He brought a bug in a jar into our house. | 好极了 他把甲虫装进罐子带到我们屋里 |
[02:59] | Don’t be racist! | 别搞种族歧视 |
[03:00] | I decorated it myself. | 这间屋子是我亲自装扮的 |
[03:02] | You… | 你 |
[03:03] | like horses a lot. | 非常 喜欢 马呀 |
[03:06] | You like jars. | 你很喜欢罐子 |
[03:07] | Oh, these are specimen jars. | 这些是标本罐 |
[03:09] | I intend to mate the queen with a male | 我想让虫后与雄性甲虫交配 |
[03:10] | and preserve her eggs. | 然后把她的卵保存起来 |
[03:11] | You mean you’re gonna watch beetles have sex with each other? | 你是说 你要看着这些甲虫互相交配吗 |
[03:14] | Cool. | 酷 |
[03:15] | What’s that for? | 那是干嘛的 |
[03:16] | Ooh, this is a synthetic pheromone. | 这是人工合成的信息素 |
[03:18] | It’s similar to what the queen emits | 它和虫后为吸引雄性甲虫 |
[03:20] | when she wants to attract males. | 而分泌的化学物质相类似 |
[03:22] | Does it work on human boys? | 喷在人类身上管用吗 |
[03:24] | Oh, no. | 不管用 |
[03:25] | Well, maybe. | 也许管用 |
[03:30] | May I store these in the bathroom? | 我能把这些放在厕所里吗 |
[03:32] | Sure. Everyone would love that. | 没问题 大家都会喜欢的 |
[03:34] | More guests! | 又有客人来了 |
[03:36] | Welcome! | 欢迎光临 |
[03:37] | You must be Ed and Nora Samuels! | 你们一定是埃德和诺拉 |
[03:41] | – Yes. Hello. – Hi. | -是的 你好 -你好 |
[03:41] | Come on, come in. | 来 快进来 |
[03:42] | I’ll give you the tour. | 我带你们看看房间 |
[03:43] | Okay, this is the salon. | 这里是客厅 |
[03:45] | This is where we’re gonna have the meet-and-greet, | 一会儿我们要在这里举行欢迎会 |
[03:46] | and you’re just in time! | 你们来得正是时候 |
[03:48] | Actually, we’d just like to go to our room, | 其实呢 我们只想去自己的房间待着 |
[03:50] | if that’s okay? | 可以吗 |
[03:50] | Right. We’d just like to get settled. | 对 我们只想安顿下来 |
[03:52] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:53] | Stay here for the meet-and-greet. | 待在这里参加欢迎会嘛 |
[03:55] | Maybe we’ll come back out in a bit. | 我们可以过一会儿再出来 |
[03:57] | No, stay. | 不要嘛 待在这里嘛 |
[03:58] | It’s gonna be fun. | 会很有趣的哦 |
[03:59] | Tina, get Javed! | 蒂娜 把扎维德叫来 |
[04:01] | I think he’s napping. | 我想他正在睡觉 |
[04:02] | Wake him up! | 叫醒他 |
[04:03] | So, let’s go around | 让我们荡起双腿 |
[04:05] | and we’ll, um, we’ll play a little game. | 一起玩个小游戏 |
[04:07] | Let’s say what our most embarrassing moment was. | 说一说自己最尴尬的时刻 |
[04:11] | Who wants to go? | 谁想说说 |
[04:14] | I’ll go. | 那我说了 |
[04:15] | One time I coughed at communion, | 一次我在吃圣餐时咳嗽了几下 |
[04:17] | and the wafer flew right out of my mouth | 结果圣饼正好从我的嘴巴飞出去 |
[04:19] | and it landed on my boob! | 掉在我的胸上 |
[04:21] | Who wants to go next? Javed? | 谁想下一个说 扎维德 |
[04:23] | I’ll take a pass. | 我还是算了吧 |
[04:24] | Get me on the next one. | 我想听听下一位的故事 |
[04:26] | What about when dad got a perm? | 老爸烫卷发那段怎么样 |
[04:28] | It wasn’t a perm, it was a body wave. | 那不是卷发 是波浪发 |
[04:30] | You looked like | 你当时看上去就像 |
[04:30] | 美国著名女演员 女歌手 全能艺人 在各个领域都有杰出贡献 | |
[04:31] | Barbra Streisand in “The Main Event”. | 《压轴赛》里的芭芭拉·史翠珊 |
[04:33] | -You looked like Barbra Streisand’s pubes. -I did. | -你的发型看起来就像她的阴毛 -确实 |
[04:36] | How about how dad says gracias in Mexican restaurants? | 老爸在墨西哥餐厅用西语说谢谢那段呢 |
[04:39] | That’s embarrassing. | 那段太囧了 |
[04:40] | Remember the time you asked me to check your prostate | 记得那次 你让我给你检查前列腺 |
[04:42] | and you made a poopie? | 结果你拉出一坨屎 |
[04:43] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[04:44] | Oh, remember when dad tried to go jogging? | 记得老爸想去慢跑那次吗 |
[04:49] | Oh, come on! | 有完没完 |
[04:50] | What about when dad cried | 还记得老爸在《心的方向》剧终时 |
[04:52] | at the end of “About Schmidt”? | 大哭特哭那次吗 |
[04:53] | Gene, why are you in your underwear? | 吉恩 你怎么只穿了条内裤 |
[04:55] | I was eating. | 我刚才在吃饭 |
[04:56] | What, you want me to get butter all over my clothes? | 怎么 你想让我的衣服都蹭上黄油吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah. Now we just take him out back | 要是蹭上了 我们就把他拖出去 |
[05:00] | and hose him off. | 用水龙带给他冲一冲 |
[05:01] | You’re a doctor. Is this a mole? | 你是医生吧 这个是痣吗 |
[05:03] | I’m not a doctor. And that’s a raisin. | 我不是医生 还有 那个是葡萄干 |
[05:05] | Oh… edible mole. | 可以吃的痣 |
[05:08] | All right, let’s let someone else go. | 好了 让我们听听其他人的段子 |
[05:10] | Samuels, how about you, | 塞缪尔夫妇 你们呢 |
[05:11] | what’s your most embarrassing moment? | 你们最尴尬的时刻是什么时候 |
[05:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:15] | – This? – Yeah, definitely this. | -现在吧 -没错 就是现在 |
[05:18] | Are we done? | 行了吗 |
[05:20] | Yes, I guess we are done, Nora. | 行了 诺拉 |
[05:23] | Are you sure there aren’t any rooms available anywhere else? | 你确定这附近没有别的地方可以住吗 |
[05:25] | No, everything’s booked… I checked. | 没有 别的旅馆都住满了 我查过 |
[05:27] | Ooh, hello. | 房东 你好 |
[05:29] | I’m cold. | 我有点冷 |
[05:30] | My nipples are so pointy! | 我的乳头全都挺起来了 |
[05:33] | Ding-dong! It’s for you. | 叮咚 有人找你 |
[05:37] | It might be a package… You should answer it. | 有可能是包裹哦 你应该来应下门 |
[05:49] | Lin, stop stewing and go to sleep. | 琳 别烦了 快睡吧 |
[05:51] | I can’t help it, Bob! | 我能不烦嘛 鲍勃 |
[05:52] | Our guests are such party poopers. | 我们的客人大煞风景 |
[05:54] | All of them! No one has any B&B spirit at all! | 真扫兴 一点都热闹不起来 |
[05:58] | Okay, just go to sleep, all right? | 好了 快睡觉吧 好吗 |
[06:00] | You’ll feel better in the morning. | 明早起来就好了 |
[06:02] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[06:03] | Gene, gene, | 吉恩 吉恩 |
[06:05] | your foot is down the back of my underwear. | 你的脚贴在我屁股上干嘛 |
[06:07] | It’s warm down there, my feet are cold. | 那里暖和 我脚丫子冷 |
[06:09] | Yes, but it’s my ass. | 但那里是我的屁股啊 |
[06:11] | Dad, are you still awake? | 老爸 你还没睡吗 |
[06:13] | Yes, Tina. | 是的 蒂娜 |
[06:14] | I was just talking to Gene, right? | 刚才我还在和吉恩讲话来着 |
[06:16] | A second ago? | 一眨眼的功夫吧 |
[06:16] | Do you think horses get songs stuck in their heads? | 马儿是不是脑中有歌唱不出 |
[06:19] | Oh, my God. I don’t know. | 苍天啊 我不知道 |
[06:20] | Tina, go to sleep. | 蒂娜 快睡觉 |
[06:21] | Dad, do you want any chicken? | 老爸 想来点鸡肉吗 |
[06:23] | Don’t tell anyone, there’s just enough for the two of us. | 别跟别人说哦 我拿的只够我们俩吃 |
[06:26] | Just go to sleep, all of you. | 都给我睡觉 你们几个 |
[06:27] | I’m glad our guests are comfortable, Linda, | 客人们睡得安稳 我很欣慰 琳达 |
[06:29] | ’cause this is great! | 挤在一张床上可”舒服”死了 |
[06:30] | Oh! Our guests! | 我们的客人 |
[06:31] | They’ll appreciate me. | 会感谢我的 |
[06:33] | I’ll just have to try harder next time. | 下次我会加倍努力 |
[06:35] | Hey! | 你干嘛 |
[06:37] | I’ve got a backup. | 我还有一只 |
[06:40] | I’ve never been so happy to be at work. | 我干活的兴致头一次这么高涨 |
[06:42] | Yeah, you opened early today, huh, Bob? | 你们店今天开得很早嘛 鲍勃 |
[06:43] | Well, there was a line to get into the bathroom up in the apartment, | 这儿有一条直通楼上浴室的管道 |
[06:46] | so I came down here to do my morning routine in the slop sink. | 所以我在楼下洗碗池边 刷刷牙洗洗脸 |
[06:59] | Bob, do we have any toothpicks down here? | 鲍勃 楼下有牙签吗 |
[07:01] | Yeah, over there. | 在那边 |
[07:02] | Pretty ones? | 有好看的牙签吗 |
[07:03] | What do you mean, pretty ones, Lin? | “好看的牙签”是什么意思 琳 |
[07:05] | The nice ones. | 好看呗 |
[07:06] | How’s the B&B going, Linda? | 琳达 旅馆办得怎么样 |
[07:08] | Oh, it’s great! Why? What’d you hear? | 好极了 怎么 你听到什么风言风语了 |
[07:10] | What? Nothing. I bet it’s magical up there. | 没什么 我敢打赌楼上一定妙如仙境 |
[07:12] | I picture it like England. | 我的脑中是一派英格兰风情 |
[07:14] | It is, Teddy, it is. | 没错 泰迪 是这样的 |
[07:16] | But do they appreciate it? | 可他们欣赏吗 |
[07:17] | Holed up in their rooms like dirty little gophers? | 他们像脏兮兮的小地鼠一样躲在房里不出来 |
[07:20] | Why come to a B&B | 如果不出来热闹热闹 |
[07:21] | if you’re not gonna participate, you know? | 那来住简易旅馆还有什么意思呢 |
[07:22] | Oh, they’re so ungrateful! | 这些不领情的家伙 |
[07:23] | I wish I was staying at your B&B. | 我要是能住在你的简易旅馆里就好了 |
[07:25] | I’d sit in the parlor, | 我会坐在客厅里 |
[07:27] | and maybe I’d have a little wine, | 品品酒 |
[07:28] | play some board games… | 下下棋 |
[07:30] | Yes! Wine! Games! | 耶 品酒 下棋 |
[07:32] | Teddy, you should stay here. | 泰迪 你应该住在这里 |
[07:35] | What? | 什么 |
[07:35] | You should. You’re the dream guest | 没错 你就是我的梦中客人 |
[07:36] | – Really? – You’re the one I’m looking for. | -真的吗 -你就是那个我一直在找的人 |
[07:38] | Do you have any vacancies? | 你们还有房间可以住吗 |
[07:39] | Yes! Louise’s room! | 有 露易丝的房间 |
[07:41] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Linda, Louise’s room? | 等一等 琳达 露易丝的房间 |
[07:43] | She’d murder us. | 她会杀了我们的 |
[07:44] | She’s a big girl… She’ll get over it. | 她是大姑娘了 她会挺过去的 |
[07:46] | Linda, she won’t get over it… | 琳达 她不会的 |
[07:47] | When you vacuumed in there, | 你去打扫她的房间 |
[07:49] | she wouldn’t talk to you for a week. | 她会一整个礼拜都不跟你说话 |
[07:50] | Plus, it’s not even a room, it’s, like, a closet. | 还有 那根本不是房间 只能算个壁橱 |
[07:52] | That sounds perfect for me… I don’t need a lot of room. | 听起来正适合我 我不需要太多空间 |
[07:54] | I’ll just bring, like, one outfit. | 我只带一套衣服就够了 |
[07:55] | Oh, I love it! I’ll get my stuff. | 太好了 我去把我的东西拿过来 |
[07:57] | This is gonna be great! | 好棒好棒哦 |
[07:58] | Well, have fun telling Louise | 享受一下你告诉露易丝这事儿时 |
[08:00] | you’re kicking her out of her room, Lin. | 她那强大幽深的怨念吧 琳 |
[08:01] | Wear a helmet. | 戴个头盔吧 |
[08:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:08] | Oh, hi, Louise. I was just… | 你好啊 露易丝 我只是… |
[08:09] | Oh, hi, mom. | 你好啊 老妈 |
[08:10] | – Hello. – You’re holding my stuff. | -你好 -你抱着我的东西 |
[08:12] | Hello, my little lady. | 你好 我的大小姐 |
[08:13] | Hello, mom. | 你好 老妈 |
[08:14] | What are you doing with my stuff? | 你拿我东西干什么 |
[08:16] | I was just welcoming our newest bed-and-breakfast guest into your room. | 我只是欢迎一下新房客入住你的房间 |
[08:21] | Into my room? | 我的房间 |
[08:22] | Say hello to Teddy! | 跟泰迪打声招呼 |
[08:25] | Hi, Louise. | 你好 露易丝 |
[08:26] | You got wonderful stuff in here. | 你房间里的东西都好好玩哦 |
[08:28] | I love, love, love it! | 我超 超 超爱它 |
[08:29] | What? | 什么 |
[08:30] | Except for this little guy, he’s kind of giving me the creeps. | 除了这个小家伙 它让我有点怕怕 |
[08:32] | This isn’t happening! | 不是吧 |
[08:33] | Mother, this isn’t happening, right? | 母亲大人 这不是真的 对不对 |
[08:35] | Has the world gone crazy?! | 这个世界疯了吗 |
[08:37] | Okay, come on, Louise. | 行了行了 露易丝 |
[08:40] | Let’s leave our guest alone. | 让我们的客人清静一会儿 |
[08:42] | You mean your guest, | 你是说你的客人吧 |
[08:43] | ’cause I did not invite Teddy to come into my room | 我可没让他乱进我的房间 |
[08:46] | and move my stuff around! | 乱动我的东西 |
[08:47] | That’s right. | 好了好了 |
[08:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:49] | See you in a little bit at the wine-and-cheese mixer, Teddy. | 等会芝士酒宴上见 泰迪 |
[08:52] | Sounds good, Linda. | 听起来不错 琳达 |
[08:53] | And I’ll see you in hell, Teddy. | 咱们地狱见 泰迪 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry, Teddy. | 非常抱歉 泰迪 |
[08:56] | I will see you in hell! | 咱们撒旦面前评理去 |
[08:58] | Where are the Samuels? | 塞缪尔夫妇去哪了 |
[09:01] | The cheese is getting sweaty. | 芝士都快化了 |
[09:01] | They’re in their room. | 他们在自己房里 |
[09:03] | I think they’re jumping on the bed. | 我猜他们正在床上蹦跶呢 |
[09:05] | I heard the box spring going crazy. | 我听见床垫里的弹簧响个不停 |
[09:07] | Sounds like they’re “busy”. | 他们听起来很”忙活”嘛 |
[09:08] | They should be busy eating cheese and sipping wine. | 他们应该忙着品尝奶酪和美酒吧 |
[09:11] | What do you mean, “they’re busy”? | 你说他们忙是什么意思 |
[09:12] | Like, they got homework? | 他们也有作业要做吗 |
[09:13] | No. They’re… it’s… | 不 他们… 那个… |
[09:15] | Busy jumping, they can’t take a jumping break? | 忙着蹦跶 他们就不能休息一下吗 |
[09:18] | Ah, Javay! You came back | 扎歪 你回来啦 |
[09:21] | for the wine and cheese! | 来点美酒和芝士吧 |
[09:23] | You got to catch up. Chug! Chug! Chug! | 别错过美酒佳肴哦 干 干 干 |
[09:25] | Whoa, look at all those males. | 快看这些雄甲虫 |
[09:27] | Yes, Tina! | 没错 蒂娜 |
[09:28] | One of these lucky bugs will mate with the queen, | 这些幸运的雄甲虫里会有一只跟虫后交配 |
[09:29] | and then she will bite off his head. | 之后虫后会咬掉他的头 |
[09:32] | So romantic. | 好浪漫哦 |
[09:34] | Cheese? | 来点芝士吧 |
[09:35] | No, thank you. | 不要 谢了 |
[09:36] | Eat it. | 吃啊 |
[09:37] | Aw, have some. | 吃点嘛 |
[09:38] | Open your mouth. Open the mouth. | 张嘴 张嘴 |
[09:40] | Just try it. | 尝一下嘛 |
[09:41] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[09:42] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[09:43] | It’s really good. | 真的好好吃哦 |
[09:44] | Gene, you’re over your limit! | 吉恩 你怎么吃了那么多 |
[09:46] | Well, I… | 我… |
[09:47] | hate to miss wine and cheese, | 虽然很想品尝一下美酒和芝士 |
[09:49] | but it’s time for these little fellas to meet their mates. | 但是这些小家伙们相亲的时间到了 |
[09:53] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[09:54] | Wait. I want to watch. | 等等 我也想看 |
[09:55] | Well, I’ll tell you, Linda, | 我跟你说 琳达 |
[09:57] | I’m having the time of my life. | 我正享受着我的美丽人生 |
[09:58] | You’re not gonna hear me whining about it. | 你再也不会听到我有半句怨言 |
[09:58] | whine: 名词意为”酒” 动词意为”抱怨” | |
[10:00] | Hey, “Whine.” | 你好 美酒 |
[10:03] | Everyone should be here for this! | 你们真应该来听听这个段子 |
[10:05] | They don’t know what they’re missing! | 真不知道你们错过了多妙的一个段子 |
[10:09] | I heard the joke from the hallway. | 我在 走廊里 听到 这个笑话 |
[10:12] | – Do you like that, Louise? – Yeah. | -露易丝 你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[10:14] | Oh, it was… was really funny! | 真是 真是太好笑了 |
[10:17] | Get out of my room. | 滚出我的房间 |
[10:19] | I’m your guest in your room. | 我是这里的房客 |
[10:20] | Did you talk to your mommy? | 你和你妈妈谈过了吗 |
[10:22] | It’s not my mommy’s room, it’s my room. | 那间屋子不是我妈的 是我的 |
[10:24] | No, I know, and I paid $75, | 是 我知道 我已经付了75块钱 |
[10:26] | and I’m just going to stay in your room for a couple of nights. | 我只在你屋里住几个晚上就走 |
[10:29] | Louise, put some cheese in your mouth. | 露易丝 来点芝士吧 |
[10:32] | Mmm, isn’t that delicious? | 好吃吧 |
[10:33] | Yeah, it really goes down easy, | 是啊 很容易下咽 |
[10:35] | doesn’t it, Teddy? | 是不是啊 泰迪 |
[10:38] | Just so you know, Teddy, | 你听好了 泰迪 |
[10:39] | you have one hour, | 限你一个小时滚出这里 |
[10:40] | then I get real. | 要不我就动真格的了 |
[10:43] | If I were a pheromone, where would I be? | 如果我是信息素 会在哪里放着呢 |
[11:05] | Good night, Javee! | 晚安 扎维 |
[11:08] | Oh! Uh.. Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:11] | Crazy lady. | 疯子 |
[11:12] | She’s a nut. Am I right? | 她是个疯子 是吧 |
[11:15] | Oh, you’re bad! | 你们好坏哦 |
[11:17] | Good night, Teddy! | 晚安 泰迪 |
[11:19] | Good night, Linda! | 晚安 琳达 |
[11:20] | – Sleep tight! – Sleep tighter, Lin. | -睡个好觉 -做个好梦 琳 |
[11:23] | Don’t let the bed bugs bite! | 别让臭虫咬了哦 |
[11:25] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[11:26] | Hey, my pillow smells funny. | 我的枕头有股怪味 |
[11:30] | Good night, Samuels! | 晚安 塞缪尔夫妇 |
[11:31] | Oh, woo! I’m sorry! I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[11:35] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, God! | -上帝啊 -上帝啊 |
[11:36] | Could you please close the door? | 把门关上好吗 |
[11:37] | – Yeah. Oh, my God. – Okay. Sorry. Sorry. | -上帝啊 -好 抱歉 抱歉 |
[11:39] | – No. With you on the other side of it. – Okay. All right. All right. | -不 你还在门外 -好了 好了 |
[11:41] | Leave! | 滚开 |
[11:43] | Why is Mr. Samuels wearing handcuffs? | 塞缪尔先生为什么戴着手铐 |
[11:45] | They are… | 他们… |
[11:46] | They are escape artists. | 他们是逃脱大师 |
[11:48] | They are?! | 真的吗 |
[11:49] | Yes. Isn’t that interesting? | 真的 很有趣吧 |
[11:51] | Okay, time for bed. Let’s go. | 行了 该睡觉了 我们走 |
[11:53] | All right, Louise, since you’re new here, | 露易丝 因为你是新来的 不懂规矩 |
[11:54] | I’ll show you the ropes. | 我就发发慈悲告诉你各地盘范畴 |
[11:56] | That corner of the bed is for eating. | 床那边是餐饮区 |
[11:58] | This right here is the exercise area. | 这边是活动区 |
[12:00] | This is where I thrash. | 这里是鱼跃区 |
[12:03] | Yeah. I’ll stand, thank you very much. | 好吧 我站着 谢你们十八辈祖宗 |
[12:14] | Here we go. | 开始行动 |
[12:18] | “Have you talked to your mommy?” | 你和你妈妈谈过了吗 |
[12:21] | Why don’t you talk to your mommy, Teddy? | 你怎么不和你妈谈谈 泰迪 |
[12:23] | About your new roommates. | 谈谈你的新室友 |
[12:33] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[12:35] | Careful, Bob. I reused the cheese from yesterday. | 小心点 鲍勃 我掺了点昨天剩的芝士 |
[12:37] | Some of the omelettes have toothpicks in them. | 牙签我都没摘 直接煎蛋饼里了 |
[12:41] | Oh, good morning, Javee! | 早上好 扎维 |
[12:43] | I hope you and your bugs are hungry. | 你和你的小虫子们都饿了吧 |
[12:45] | My appetite is gone, | 我的几个标本瓶子不见了 |
[12:47] | along with several of my specimen jars. | 我的胃口也随之而去 |
[12:48] | They contained my most virile males. | 精强力壮的雄甲虫都在那些罐子里呢 |
[12:50] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[12:52] | Ah, little insects with wings. | 挥着翅膀的虫虫 |
[12:53] | How far could they go? | 他们能飞多远呢 |
[12:54] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[12:58] | What? Do I have bed head? | 怎么了 我的头发被压走形了吗 |
[12:59] | Oh, good God, Teddy. | 天啊 泰迪 |
[13:01] | My beetles! | 我的甲克虫 |
[13:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:04] | Teddy, you’ve got beetles all over your face. | 泰迪 你的脸上全是甲壳虫 |
[13:06] | Is that right? I haven’t looked in the mirror yet. | 是吗 我还没照镜子呢 |
[13:09] | These males are in an extremely amorous state. | 这些雄甲虫正处于发情旺盛期 |
[13:10] | You mean, right now they’re trying to mate with Teddy’s face? | 你是说 他们此刻正在跟泰迪的脸交配吗 |
[13:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:14] | Oh, God, Ted. | 天啊 小泰 |
[13:16] | – Does it hurt? – Nope. Nope. Don’t worry about it. | -疼吗 -不 不疼 别担心 |
[13:18] | Teddy, you should probably get to the hospital. | 泰迪 你应该去医院看看 |
[13:19] | You okay to drive? | 你还能开车吗 |
[13:21] | No, I don’t need a hospital. I’ll be fine. | 不 我不用去医院 没事的 |
[13:23] | This is still a magical weekend. | 这个周末仍然很愉快 |
[13:25] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[13:26] | He’s the perfect guest. | 他真是个超完美房客 |
[13:28] | – What’s for breakfast? – Eggs! | -早餐吃什么 -鸡蛋 |
[13:29] | Ugh! Nothing gets to this guy. | 什么都治不了这个家伙 |
[13:31] | You! I don’t know how, | 你 我不知道你是怎么弄的 |
[13:33] | but you did this. | 但这绝对是你干的了 |
[13:34] | I know how she did it. | 我知道她是怎么弄的 |
[13:36] | She used my pheromones on him. | 她往他脸上喷了信息素 |
[13:37] | Okay, well, uh, Linda, everyone, | 好了 琳达 大家伙 |
[13:39] | have fun in the B&B. | 过家家玩得开心点 |
[13:41] | I’ll be downstairs in the restaurant. Bye. | 我要到楼下餐馆工作了 再见 |
[13:42] | Bye, dad. | 再见 老爸 |
[13:44] | No! You deal with her! | 别走 你得管管她啊 |
[13:45] | She’s out of control! | 她简直无法无天了 |
[13:46] | Okay. Uh, give her her room back. | 好吧 把她的房间还给她 |
[13:48] | – No! – Well, that’s all I got. | -不行 -我只会这一招 |
[13:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:52] | Louise! | 露易丝 |
[13:53] | You’re grounded. Go to your room. | 你被禁足了 滚回你的房间 |
[13:55] | Gladly. That’s all I ever wanted. | 好极了 我巴不得呢 |
[13:57] | No, I mean my room. | 不 我指的是我的房间 |
[13:58] | Go to my room. | 回我房间去 |
[14:00] | You can’t make me. | 你无权逼迫我 |
[14:01] | Oh, yes, I can, Miss missy. | 我就有 娇蛮大小姐 |
[14:04] | I guess you can. | 好吧 有就有 |
[14:07] | I’ve never seen these beetles so aroused. | 我从没见过这些甲克发情发得这么厉害 |
[14:09] | I have that affect on beetles. | 我挑起了它们的欲望 |
[14:11] | I haven’t had this much action in a while. | 我好久没做了 |
[14:13] | Are they gonna call me tomorrow? | 他们明早还会来叫我吗 |
[14:15] | Probably not, right? That’s okay. | 也许不会吧 不过没关系 |
[14:17] | Teddy, making jokes, covered with bugs. | 泰迪 虫子爬你满身 你还能开玩笑 |
[14:19] | You are a man! Damn you! | 你是纯爷们 牛逼啊 |
[14:22] | Does anything get to you? | 你有怕的东西吗 |
[14:23] | There’s really only one thing. | 别说 还真有 |
[14:25] | – Yeah? – Costumed characters. | -是什么 -穿着动物服的演员 |
[14:27] | You know, like the ones in amusement parks. | 比如 在游乐场工作的那种 |
[14:29] | – Really? – Why? | -真的吗 -为什么 |
[14:31] | It’s the eyes, Gene. | 因为他们的眼睛 吉恩 |
[14:32] | Their cold, dead eyes. | 他们那冷漠 呆滞的眼睛 |
[14:34] | Watching you while they make love to your wife. | 当他们干你老婆时 就用那双眼睛看你 |
[14:36] | – While they what?! – I mean… | -当他们干什么 -我是说 |
[14:38] | When they… uh… go to birthday parties. | 当他们 参加生日派对时 |
[14:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:41] | Thank you, Teddy. | 谢谢你 泰迪 |
[14:43] | Oh, thank you, mom’s purse. | 谢谢你 母亲大人的钱包 |
[14:46] | Well, thank you, phone. | 还要谢谢你 电话 |
[14:47] | Yes, I will make a call. | 是的 我要打个电话 |
[14:51] | Oh, I gotcha. | 我接住你了 |
[14:52] | Oh, you’re sizzling. | 你在咝咝作响 |
[14:53] | I love your sound. | 我喜欢这声音 |
[14:55] | Oh, hello. You have costumed characters, right? | 你好 你们提供穿动物服的演员是吧 |
[14:58] | Oh, that’s great. Ah, I’ll take the hippo, the fox. | 太好了 我想要河马 狐狸 |
[15:01] | Here’s a cookie. Here’s a cookie. | 饼干 饼干 |
[15:04] | And here’s a cookie. | 饼干 |
[15:07] | Brought you some cookies! | 饼干来了 |
[15:08] | What’s going on here? | 什么情况 |
[15:09] | Ah, we have to go home. | 我们得回家了 |
[15:11] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[15:13] | You can’t leave. You’re on vacation. | 你们不能走 你们还在渡假呢 |
[15:15] | Sit down, | 坐下 |
[15:16] | enjoy the cookies, | 吃点饼干 |
[15:18] | unpack your pointy bra | 穿上你的尖头胸罩 |
[15:19] | and your whip and whip him. | 拿起你的鞭子抽打他 |
[15:21] | He’s a naughty boy. | 他是个坏小孩哦 |
[15:23] | – I’m a naughty boy. – Get to it! | -我是坏小孩 -上吧 |
[15:25] | Did you just lock the door? | 你把门给锁上了吗 |
[15:26] | She just locked the door. | 她把门给锁上了 |
[15:28] | I… I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道你们在干嘛 |
[15:30] | You can come out when it’s time for the ice cream social! | 到冰淇淋会餐的时候你们才可以出来 |
[15:32] | You, too! | 你也是 |
[15:33] | Hey, there’s my perfect guest. | 你好 超完美房客 |
[15:36] | Hey, Linda. | 你好 琳达 |
[15:37] | I got good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[15:39] | I’m upgrading you | 你将被升为 |
[15:40] | to platinum status! | 白金会员 |
[15:43] | Oh! Platinum status. | 白金会员 |
[15:45] | That sounds fancy. | 听起来很尊贵 |
[15:47] | It is! You hungry? | 没错 你饿了吗 |
[15:49] | You want some room service? | 你需要客房服务吗 |
[15:50] | No. Eh, I guess I can eat. | 不饿 我想我还能吃点东西 |
[15:53] | Okay. What do you want? | 好 你想吃什么 |
[15:54] | Uh… bacon burger? | 培根汉堡 |
[15:56] | – What? – Bacon burger. | -什么 -培根汉堡 |
[15:57] | – Bacon… – First word. | -培根 -第一个词 |
[15:58] | – Bacon. – One syllable. | -培根 -一个字吗 |
[16:00] | – No. Two syllables. – Two syllables. | -不 是两个字 -两个字吗 |
[16:03] | A… pig. | 是… 猪 |
[16:05] | – Dinosaur. – Bacon! | -恐龙 -培根 |
[16:06] | – Bacon burger. – Kevin Bacon. | -培根汉堡 -凯文·培根[美国演员] |
[16:08] | – Second word. – Burger. | -第二个词呢 -汉堡 |
[16:09] | Break pads? | 刹车垫 |
[16:10] | Dinosaur. | 恐龙 |
[16:12] | Jurassic park! | 侏罗纪公园 |
[16:13] | Charades! | 哑谜 |
[16:15] | You can’t guess “charades”. | 你不能猜”哑谜” |
[16:16] | Yes, you can. | 我就猜这个 |
[16:18] | Oh. Is it charades? | 好吧 是哑谜吗 |
[16:19] | Cow. Burger! Burger. | 母牛 汉堡 汉堡 |
[16:21] | Bacon burger! All right. | 培根汉堡 猜对了 |
[16:22] | Yes. Bacon burger! | 好耶 培根汉堡 |
[16:23] | All right. I can do that. | 好的 这个可以有 |
[16:25] | Uh, doorbell. I’ll get it. | 有人按铃 我去开 |
[16:27] | Oh, Footloose. | 看你 “浑身是劲” |
[16:29] | Can I… can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:31] | Is there a Teddy here? | 这里有叫泰迪的吗 |
[16:33] | Teddy, you’ve got visitors. | 泰迪 有人找你 |
[16:35] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:38] | We’re the Fuzzy Buddies! Are you Teddy? | 我们是毛茸茸人偶团 你是泰迪吗 |
[16:40] | What’s going on here?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:47] | – No! – Someone’s excited to see the fuzzy buddies. | -别过来 -你看到我们很激动嘛 |
[16:52] | – Don’t… – What? | -别 -搞什么 |
[16:53] | Whoa. You’re a big bo… oh! | 你还挺有劲儿的 |
[17:00] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[17:02] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[17:08] | It’s almost the ice cream social. | 冰淇淋会餐要开始了 |
[17:11] | Linda, what is going on up here? | 琳达 这到底是怎么回事 |
[17:13] | You’re losing control of your B&B. | 这里怎么一片狼藉 |
[17:15] | What are you talking about? | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:17] | Everything is going perfectly. | 我们不是好好的吗 |
[17:19] | Right. Right, Lin, everything’s fine. | 对 对 琳 好你个头啊 |
[17:21] | Bob, do you have my bacon burger? | 鲍勃 我的培根汉堡做好了吗 |
[17:23] | Oh, yeah, the bacon burger. Here. | 对了 培根汉堡 这儿呢 |
[17:26] | Bob, can you help me? | 鲍勃 帮个忙好吗 |
[17:27] | I can’t chew. | 我嚼不动 |
[17:29] | – You need me to feed you? – Yeah. | -是要我喂你吗 -对 |
[17:31] | Chew it up for him, like a mama bird. | 嚼碎了喂他 像鸟妈妈喂鸟宝宝那样 |
[17:33] | – Linda, no! – He’s platinum status! | -不 琳达 -他可是白金会员 |
[17:36] | You’re crazy, Linda! | 你疯了么 琳达 |
[17:37] | It’s all right, guys. I got it. | 没关系的 我自己可以 |
[17:38] | Perfect guest. | 真是超完美房客 |
[17:43] | So let me get this straight. | 也就是说事实是这样的 |
[17:45] | Teddy beat up a bunch of giant animals. | 泰迪撂倒一群傻大个 |
[17:47] | You locked Louise in our room, | 你把露易丝锁在我们屋里 |
[17:49] | and then you locked the guests in their rooms? | 又把客人们锁在各自屋里了 |
[17:51] | They were gonna leave before the big ice cream social at 3:00. | 他们想在三点的冰淇淋会餐开始前离开 |
[17:55] | Lin, just give me the key, all right? | 琳 先把钥匙给我 好吗 |
[17:57] | – I’m gonna let them out. – No. | -我去把他们放出来 -不给 |
[17:58] | – Yes. – No. | -快点 -不介 |
[17:59] | Look at yourself. | 看看你这副德行 |
[18:00] | Look at what you’ve turned into! | 看看你变成什么样了 |
[18:03] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[18:05] | All I wanted was a charming bed and breakfast, | 我只是想办个成功的简易餐馆 |
[18:07] | that’s all. | 别无他求 |
[18:08] | Now what am I gonna say to God when I go to heaven? | 现在这样 我还有什么脸去见上帝 |
[18:14] | I lost the key! | 我把钥匙弄丢了 |
[18:15] | Oh, my God, what have I done? | 我的天哪 看我都做了些什么 |
[18:18] | All right, all right, listen. | 好了 好了 听着 |
[18:20] | You know Louise picks locks. | 你知道的 露易丝是开锁能手 |
[18:22] | Louise hates me. | 可露易丝恨我 |
[18:23] | No, she doesn’t hate you, Lin. | 不 她不恨你 琳 |
[18:25] | I’m sure she’s broken out of our room already. | 我敢说她已经从我们房里逃走了 |
[18:30] | I’m gonna go deal with Teddy. | 我去看看泰迪 |
[18:32] | Why don’t you try her room? | 你去她房间看看吧 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | Hi, honey. It’s mommy. | 嗨 宝贝 是妈妈 |
[18:39] | Oh, hello, mother. | 你好 母亲大人 |
[18:41] | Please do come in. | 请里面坐 |
[18:43] | Louise, I’m sorry I rented your room to Teddy | 露易丝 抱歉我把你的房间租给了泰迪 |
[18:45] | and then locked you in our bedroom. | 还把你锁在我们卧室 |
[18:47] | I accept your apology, mom. | 我接受你的道歉 妈妈 |
[18:49] | Who among us hasn’t gone a little overboard from time to time? | 人非圣贤 孰能无过嘛 |
[18:53] | Aw, thanks, sweetie. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[18:55] | And you’re gonna apologize to Teddy. | 但你还是得向泰迪道歉 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | And there’s something else I need from you. | 我还要请你帮个忙 |
[19:01] | I would just cut it up right now. | 我刚才还想剪来着 |
[19:03] | Oh. No, not that. | 不 我不是说这个 |
[19:05] | Will you please help me get Javed | 你能帮我把扎维德和塞缪尔夫妇 |
[19:07] | and the Samuels out of their rooms? | 从他们的房间里弄出来吗 |
[19:09] | I locked them in | 我把他们锁在了里面 |
[19:10] | and I… I kind of lost the key. | 貌似还把钥匙弄丢了 |
[19:12] | There might be something I can do. | 或许我能帮点忙 |
[19:16] | Javed, | 扎维德 |
[19:18] | I’m sorry I locked you in your room. | 抱歉我把你锁起来了 |
[19:19] | You’re free to go if you wish. | 你想走的话现在可以走了 |
[19:21] | You locked me in my room? | 你把我锁起来了吗 |
[19:23] | – No. – She’s completely bonkers, isn’t she? | -没 -她脑子被门挤了吧 |
[19:26] | Look at me when I’m talking to you! | 我说话的时候你们得看着我 |
[19:30] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[19:31] | How did they get out of a locked room? | 他们是怎么从上锁的房间逃走的 |
[19:34] | It was their greatest escape. | 这是他们最完美的一次逃脱 |
[19:39] | Look what they left behind. | 看看他们都留下了什么 |
[19:40] | Look. My tongue is trapped. | 看 我的舌头被困住了 |
[19:41] | Now it’s escaped. | 它逃了出来 |
[19:43] | Now it’s trapped. Now it’s escaped. | 又困住了 又逃了出来 |
[19:44] | Hey, look! | 快看 |
[19:46] | They’re still climbing down. | 他们还在往下爬呢 |
[19:47] | You two all right? | 你俩还好吧 |
[19:49] | You need any help with your bags? | 行李要我帮你拿下去吗 |
[19:50] | No. Uh, actually we’re stuck. | 不用 其实我们是被困在这儿了 |
[19:52] | Please help us. | 拜托帮帮我们 |
[19:53] | I suppose we could get a ladder. | 或许可以找个梯子来 |
[19:55] | How much did you like my B&B? | 你们觉得我的简易旅馆办得怎么样啊 |
[19:57] | A lot. | 爱死了 |
[19:58] | Are you gonna recommend us to your friends? | 你们会向朋友推荐吗 |
[20:00] | Yes! | 绝对的 |
[20:01] | Are you gonna leave me your e-mail address? | 你们会留下邮箱地址吗 |
[20:02] | Yes! | 必须留 |
[20:04] | Get ’em the ladder. | 给他们送梯子 |
[20:06] | Uh, thanks for coming. Sorry. | 谢谢光临 不好意思了 |
[20:08] | Sorry again. | 不好意思 |
[20:10] | Ah, here’s something for your trouble. | 这些算是赔偿 |
[20:11] | Two dollars. Thanks a lot. | 两块钱呢 谢谢啊 |
[20:13] | I don’t know what to tip in this situation. | 这种情况下我不知道该给多少小费 |
[20:14] | Yeah. Not two dollars. | 两块钱也太”大方”了吧 |
[20:16] | Oh, hey, Teddy. Ah, you all right? | 泰迪 你还好吗 |
[20:17] | I think I worked through my issues, Bob. | 我想我克服了我的恐惧症 鲍勃 |
[20:19] | Me and the owl are gonna go get a drink. | 我和这只猫头鹰要去喝一杯 |
[20:22] | I’m pretty sure there’s a woman inside. | 我敢说里面绝对是个女的 |
[20:23] | That’s a guy, Teddy. | 他是男的 泰迪 |
[20:25] | Oh, that’s a woman. | 是女的 |
[20:26] | The owl was a guy. | 猫头鹰是男的 |
[20:28] | – It’s a woman. – The fox was a girl. | -是女的 -那只狐狸才是女的 |
[20:30] | Oh. Did the fox leave already? | 狐狸走了吗 |
[20:31] | Yes. Oh. | 走了 |
[20:32] | Linda, you are a delightful hostess. | 琳达 你真是一个热情周到的房东 |
[20:35] | Aw, thanks, Teddy! | 谢谢你 泰迪 |
[20:37] | See you at lunch, Bob. | 午餐时见 鲍勃 |
[20:38] | Well, that was all right. | 好了 现在都没事了 |
[20:40] | It was pretty good. | 也不赖嘛 |
[20:41] | I give us a B. | 我给我们打B |
[20:43] | B plus. | B+好了 |
[20:44] | A B&B plus! | 上等简易旅馆 |
[20:46] | My face is sweaty. | 我的脸出汗了 |
[20:47] | Gene, take that off. | 吉恩 把那玩意儿拿下来 |
[20:49] | Never! Oh! | 我才不要呢 |