时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[00:25] | Bob! Hey, I think you missed a spot! | 鲍勃 你脸上有东西 |
[00:28] | Oh, never mind. That’s just your mustache! | 没事了 原来是你的胡子 |
[00:31] | Ka-boom! | 中招了吧 |
[00:33] | Ha-ha. Ha-ha, Jimmy! Good one. | 吉米 这招不错 |
[00:35] | Uh, at least I could grow one. You can’t! | 但至少我能长出胡子 你就不能 |
[00:39] | Gene? Louise? How about a “ka-boom”? | 吉恩 露易丝 帮我想个好段子 |
[00:40] | You can do better than that, dad. | 你可以想出一个更好的 老爸 |
[00:42] | Yeah, step it up. | 没错 我看好你哦 |
[00:43] | Okay, you do better. Give me something. | 这方面还是你们比较擅长 快帮我想想 |
[00:46] | How about, I don’t know… | 这个嘛 让我想想 |
[00:48] | Nice shoes, Jimmy. Do they make them for men, too? Ha! | 鞋不错嘛 吉米 这鞋是男人穿的吗 |
[00:51] | That’s, uh… that’s good. Hey, Ji… | 这个 挺好 我说 吉… |
[00:54] | Oh. They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[00:55] | God, I hate Jimmy Pesto | 靠 我讨厌吉米·派丝多 |
[00:57] | with his crappy food | 我讨厌他们店恶心的食物 |
[00:59] | and all his… customers. | 和… 络绎不绝的客人 |
[01:01] | Oh, forget about your silly rivalry for one minute. | 先别想你那蠢对手了 |
[01:03] | Bob, listen, come here. | 鲍勃 听我说 |
[01:04] | Tina’s birthday’s coming up, | 蒂娜的生日快到了 |
[01:06] | and I think we should do something special | 我觉得我们应该准备点特别的东西 |
[01:07] | since she’s turning 13. | 因为她就要13岁了 |
[01:09] | This is the year she becomes a woman. | 过完这个生日她就要成为女人了 |
[01:11] | Yeah, I don’t want to hear this. | 我不想听这一套 |
[01:12] | Bob, she deserves a special party this year. | 鲍勃 今年应该为她办个特别的生日派对 |
[01:14] | If what it says in her diary is true, | 如果她日记里写的都是真的 |
[01:16] | then I’d say she needs it. | 那我得说她的确需要一个特别的派对 |
[01:17] | A lot. | 非常需要 |
[01:18] | It’s true. | 说得对 |
[01:20] | Wait. You read her diary? | 等等 你们都看过她的日记 |
[01:21] | – Yeah. – What I can stomach. | -是啊 -仅限不会让我吐的那部分 |
[01:23] | I just skim it to make sure she’s not on drugs. | 我粗略地看了看 只想确保她没有嗑药 |
[01:25] | What… what does it say? | 上面都说些什么 |
[01:26] | It says, “I’m not on drugs.” | 上面写着 “我没嗑药” |
[01:28] | It’s pretty rough. | 她过得很不好 |
[01:29] | But she thinks things will really turn around this year. | 但她觉得今年会时来运转 |
[01:32] | Yeah, she dubbed it the “Year of Tina”. | 对 她还把今年称为”蒂娜之年”呢 |
[01:34] | Why is everyone reading her diary? | 怎么每个人都看她日记 |
[01:36] | It’s well-written. | 写得不错啊 |
[01:37] | She’s better on the page than in person. | 她的文字比她本人丰满多了 |
[01:39] | And what if the Nazis get us, | 要是纳粹把我们抓走了 |
[01:40] | and it’s all we have of our family? | 这就是我们全家唯一的乐子 |
[01:42] | Okay, fine. We’ll make this birthday extra-special. | 好吧 那就来办个最最特别的派对 |
[01:46] | All right. | 好 |
[01:47] | Tina, sweetie, come here. | 蒂娜 亲爱的 快过来 |
[01:49] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[01:50] | Listen, baby, we’d like you to have | 听好了 宝贝 我们想给你办一个 |
[01:52] | an extra-special 13th birthday party. | 最最特别的13岁生日派对 |
[01:54] | So take your time, | 好好想一想 |
[01:55] | and think about what would make “the perfect party”. | 你想要什么来完美你的派对 |
[01:57] | I’d like it to be a boy-girl party, | 我想办个男女混合派对 |
[01:59] | with mingling. | 大家一起热闹热闹 |
[02:01] | I want to close the restaurant and invite my whole class over. | 我希望能闭店一天 把全班同学都请过来 |
[02:04] | – No. – And I want there to be a DJ, | -不是吧 -我想请个DJ |
[02:05] | and dancing, and a smoke machine, | 我想跳舞 还想要台制烟机 |
[02:08] | and about two hours into the party, | 派对开始两个小时后 |
[02:09] | I want there to be a moment | 要上演一出精彩桥段 |
[02:11] | where I see Jimmy Jr. across the room, | 我要看着小吉米穿过人群向我走来 |
[02:13] | and we’re pulled toward each other. | 我们慢慢拉近距离 |
[02:14] | We meet under the disco ball, | 我们在闪光球下对视 |
[02:16] | and we kiss until our bodies and souls become one. | 然后接吻 直到我们的灵与肉合而为一 |
[02:19] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[02:20] | And it’s my first kiss. | 那会是我的初吻 |
[02:22] | And it’s perfect, and I remember it forever. | 它将很完美 让我永生难忘 |
[02:25] | – Freak. -Scary. | -怪胎 -好可怕 |
[02:26] | Wow. You’ve really put some thought into it. | 你还真是费了不少心思 |
[02:29] | That, uh, sounds expensive. | 听起来开销不小 |
[02:32] | And I could do without | 我只能办个 |
[02:33] | “the kissing Pesto’s kid” part. | 没有”和派丝多家小孩接吻”的派对 |
[02:34] | Oh. It’s okay, I guess I wasn’t meant to have a good life. | 那算了 看来我注定无法拥有美好生活 |
[02:37] | Bob, a word? Now? | 鲍勃 借一步说话 给我过来 |
[02:40] | – Not now. – Now. | -我不过 -过来 |
[02:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:42] | You want to kiss Jimmy Pesto Jr.? | 你想和小吉米·派丝多接吻吗 |
[02:44] | Yes. A lot. Many times. | 想 很想 想了千万次 |
[02:46] | I can help you. I’ll be your kissing coordinator. | 我可以帮你 我来当你的接吻指导 |
[02:48] | It’s my birthday present to you. | 就算是我送你的生日礼物 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I think I know how to kiss. | 不用了 我想我知道怎么接吻 |
[02:52] | Do you? You think you know how to kiss? | 是吗 你以为你会接吻吗 |
[02:55] | You know how to lock lips, huh? Do you? | 你知道怎么咬唇吗 你知道吗 |
[02:57] | You think you know what it feels like to kiss a man, Tina?! | 你自以为知道和男人接吻的感觉呢 蒂娜 |
[03:00] | If you don’t know what you’re doing out there, | 如果你不知道自己在做什么 |
[03:02] | you could get yourself killed. Or worse! | 就很有可能送掉自己的小命 或者更惨 |
[03:05] | STDS, Tina, have you heard of them? | 性病 你听过吗 蒂娜 |
[03:06] | – Have you heard of herpes? Have you? – Yes. | -疱疹你听过吗 听过吗 -听过 |
[03:08] | – Do you know what herpes feels like on your mouth? – Yes. | -知道嘴上长疱疹什么感觉吗 -知道 |
[03:10] | What? What is it? What? | 什么 什么感觉的 说来听听 |
[03:13] | Like, um, cuts on your mouth. | 就像嘴被割破了 |
[03:15] | That sounds right. | 好像是那样的 |
[03:17] | Sla… I’m gonna slap Gene. | 扇… 我还是扇吉恩吧 |
[03:18] | Closing down the restaurant, getting a smoke machine, and a DJ? | 闭店一天 弄台制烟机 还要整个DJ |
[03:22] | That’s gonna add up. | 这费用可不小 |
[03:23] | We have nothing extra this month, Lin. | 我们这个月没有余钱了 琳 |
[03:25] | Well, we got to do what we got to do. | 但该做的我们还是得做啊 |
[03:26] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[03:28] | She’s so awkward. | 真可怜 |
[03:29] | She’s a good girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[03:31] | Okay. I’ll talk to Fischoeder | 好吧 我去和费舍奥德说说 |
[03:33] | about getting an extension on the rent. | 让他给我们宽限一下房租 |
[03:37] | It’s foggy. | 雾好浓啊 |
[03:38] | Yes, it is. | 是 很浓 |
[03:40] | – Are you there? – I am. | -你在吗 -我在 |
[03:43] | Why are we here in the fog? | 为什么我们身处雾中 |
[03:45] | I– I wanted to meet you, | 我想见你 |
[03:47] | and then you told me to meet you here. | 然后你让我到这儿来见你 |
[03:49] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[03:50] | It was a good idea. I love the fog. | 这是个不错的主意 我喜欢雾 |
[03:52] | Listen, Mr. Fischoeder, | 费舍奥德先生 |
[03:53] | I know we talked about never doing this again, | 我知道我们谈过再也不拖欠房租的事 |
[03:56] | but if you can just give us two extra weeks | 可是 你能不能再宽限我们两周 |
[03:58] | this month on the rent… | 这个月的房租 |
[04:00] | I’m going to have to stop you right there, Bob. | 到此为止吧 鲍勃 |
[04:05] | Were you– were you going to follow that up with anything? | 你要接着说点别的吗 |
[04:07] | No. | 不要 |
[04:09] | Oh, I love the way the fog feels under my cape. | 我好喜欢雾气在我披肩下浮动的感觉 |
[04:12] | Uh, right. I’ll get going. | 好吧 那我走了 |
[04:15] | Bob, listen. What do you think of this? | 鲍勃 你看这样如何 |
[04:16] | What if I don’t give you an extension on your rent, | 虽然我不会给你宽限房租 |
[04:19] | but I do give you the opportunity | 但我可以在我的众多副业中 |
[04:21] | to earn some extra money in one of my side businesses? | 给你找一份兼职 |
[04:25] | That sounds… sketchy. | 听起来还… 凑合 |
[04:27] | Oh, it is, Bob. | 凑合一下吧 鲍勃 |
[04:29] | But you get to wear this hat. | 不过 你得戴着这顶帽子 |
[04:31] | So, for the next week, | 那么 从下周开始 |
[04:33] | I’ll be driving a taxicab | 我就要去开出租了 |
[04:35] | to pay for Tina’s party. | 挣钱给蒂娜开派对 |
[04:36] | And I’ll be wearing this hat. | 并且我会戴着这顶帽子 |
[04:38] | – Cool! – Cool! | -酷 -酷 |
[04:39] | Cool hat or job? | 帽子酷还是工作酷 |
[04:40] | – Job. – Hat. Thank you, dad. | -工作 -帽子 -谢谢你 老爸 |
[04:42] | This party is gonna sizzle. | 这个派对会充满”咝咝”声 |
[04:44] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[04:45] | – Wait, wait. Bob, Bobby. – Yes? | -鲍勃 鲍鲍 -怎么了 |
[04:47] | When are you going to have time to drive a cab? | 你哪有时间开出租呢 |
[04:49] | Well, I’ll work the full day at the restaurant, Lin, | 我白天在店里干活 琳 |
[04:51] | then I’ll go drive the cab | 然后晚上开出租 |
[04:52] | from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. | 从晚上十点开到第二天早上六点 |
[04:54] | Aww, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[04:56] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[04:57] | Wait. Why do you have to wear a hat? | 等等 你为什么非要戴帽子呢 |
[04:58] | Just let this be fun for me. | 只是想让这份工作有点乐趣 |
[05:00] | Dad, you won’t regret this. | 老爸 你不会失望的 |
[05:02] | When I kiss Jimmy Jr. under the disco ball, | 当我在闪光球下亲吻小吉米时 |
[05:04] | it’ll be like we’re all kissing Jimmy Jr. under the disco ball. | 就相当于我们都在闪光球下亲吻小吉米 |
[05:08] | I call first. | 我要先亲 |
[05:08] | – Really? – Well, if I’m gonna kiss him, | -是吗 -如果要亲他 |
[05:10] | I don’t want to go after you guys. | 我可不想排在你们这些家伙的后面 |
[05:12] | I’ll go last. I’m fine with that. | 我最后吧 我不讲究 |
[05:13] | We’re not kissing Jimmy Jr. | 我们才不会亲小吉米呢 |
[05:15] | Yes, we are! | 不 我们就会 |
[05:21] | That’s ten pieces of gum, Tina. | 十块口香糖进嘴 蒂娜 |
[05:24] | Chew! Chew! | 嚼啊 嚼啊 |
[05:25] | A kiss is like a fight with mouths. | 接吻就好比用嘴打架 |
[05:27] | And… time. Spit. | 时间到 吐出来 |
[05:31] | I’m going to destroy this kiss. | 我会毁了这个吻的 |
[05:34] | Not yet. | 说这个为时尚早 |
[05:36] | There’s my Johnny two-jobs. | 这不是我的兼职老公嘛 |
[05:38] | Making money for the dream birthday party. | 为了梦幻生日派对拼命赚钱 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:42] | Off into the night I go. | 夜色已深 我要走了 |
[05:43] | Bobby, be safe out there. | 鲍鲍 注意安全 |
[05:45] | And make chitchat. You’ll get more tips. | 扯扯淡 小费会多些 |
[05:47] | Yeah, and keep the meter running. | 别让计价器闲下来 |
[05:48] | Watch out for pukers. | 小心嫖客 |
[05:50] | And stay away from Route One. | 不要靠近一号公路 |
[05:52] | It’s bumper-to-bumper all the way to the interstate. | 州际公路的支路全都前杠贴后杠的 |
[05:53] | Tina, how did you know that? | 蒂娜 你怎么知道这些个 |
[05:55] | I like traffic updates. | 我喜欢关注路况更新 |
[05:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:57] | I like when they say “bumper-to-bumper”. | 我喜欢听他们说 “前杠贴后杠” |
[05:59] | “Bumper-to-bumper”? | 前杠贴后杠 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:03] | Uh, bye. | 我走了 |
[06:09] | Stupid beaded seat cover. | 这讨人厌的串珠座套 |
[06:12] | Ooh, okay. | 好了 |
[06:15] | I get it. | 上路吧 |
[06:19] | FM. Nice. | 听会儿广播 爽 |
[06:30] | Hey, guess what? You’re my first fare. | 知道吗 你是我的第一位客人 |
[06:33] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[06:34] | No. | 不要啊 |
[07:05] | Uh, where to, ladies? | 女士们 去哪啊 |
[07:07] | Fourth and Ocean, doll. | 去”一刻钟与海洋” 乖乖 |
[07:08] | Thanks for stopping. | 谢谢你载我们 |
[07:09] | Most cabbies are too prudish to pick us up. | 多数司机都装正经 不肯载我们 |
[07:13] | And, uh, that’s because you are…? | 那是… 因为… 你们… |
[07:18] | Fabulous! | 完美无瑕 |
[07:19] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[07:20] | Well… You’re clearly fabulous. | 你们是挺无瑕的 |
[07:23] | Yeah. Yes. | 是啊 是啊 |
[07:24] | Hey, eyes on the road, mister. | 注意前方 先生 |
[07:25] | Yeah, stop staring at us. | 别盯着我们看啦 |
[07:27] | This ain’t no library. | 我们又不是你的私人藏品 |
[07:28] | Don’t fall in love, Mr. Cabdriver. | 不要爱上我们哟 出租司机先生 |
[07:29] | You can’t afford us. | 你养不起我们的 |
[07:31] | Hey, who’s picking up who here? | 到底是谁载谁啊 |
[07:35] | Hey. Don’t worry, ladies. I’m kidding. | 小姐们 别往心里去 我只是开个玩笑 |
[07:37] | I’m, uh, I’m a married man. | 我有老婆 |
[07:38] | So am I. | 我也有 |
[07:43] | Now, Tina, anyone can tie a cherry stem with their tongue. | 蒂娜 谁都可以用舌头把樱桃梗打成结 |
[07:46] | Let’s see what you can do with this banana peel. | 我们来看看你能把香蕉皮卷到什么程度 |
[07:48] | Get it in there. | 都含嘴里 |
[07:51] | Bobby! Good morning. You’re home. | 鲍鲍 早上好 你回来啦 |
[07:54] | Yeah. Guess who learned a lot about transvestites last night. | 想不想知道昨晚异装癖妓者给谁上了一课 |
[07:58] | I was only on that web site for, like, two seconds. | 我在那个网页上只停留了两秒钟 |
[08:01] | What? No. I was talking about me. | 啥 不 我指的是我自己 |
[08:03] | I picked up a group of transvestite hookers | 我拉了一群异装癖妓者 |
[08:05] | who showed me a side of this town I never knew existed. | 他们让我见识了这座城市不为人知的另一面 |
[08:08] | And, Gene, you’re banned from the computer for two days. | 吉恩 罚你两天不许玩电脑 |
[08:10] | After what I saw, I’m-I’m fine with that. | 看了那些东西之后 不玩也罢 |
[08:12] | What’s a transvestite hooker? | 异装癖妓者是什么玩意 |
[08:14] | Bob, I’m not sure | 鲍勃 我认为早餐时间 |
[08:15] | this is appropriate breakfast conversation. | 谈论这种话题很不适宜 |
[08:18] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[08:19] | Maybe I should just try and go to sleep. | 或许我该去睡觉了 |
[08:23] | Gene, honey, I think he’s sleeping. | 吉恩 宝贝 我想他睡着了 |
[08:26] | I have to go to school. | 可我要上学呢 |
[08:27] | Shh, shh. Just hold still. | 别动地方 |
[08:29] | Ew. Is this drool or sweat? | 好恶心 这是口水还是汗水啊 |
[08:31] | It’s both. Your father is a very moist sleeper. | 都有 你老爸睡觉时爱流汗淌口水 |
[08:35] | Aw, look at my two boys. | 看我这两个宝贝男孩 |
[08:37] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[08:38] | Oh, a bow. | 蝴蝶结 |
[08:39] | Let’s put that on dad’s head. | 我去把它放到老爸头上 |
[08:41] | There’s your transvestite. | 这是你的异性装头饰 |
[08:43] | Get the camera. | 把相机拿来 |
[08:47] | I’m having a birthday party this Saturday. | 这周六我要开生日派对 |
[08:49] | It’s co-ed. | 男女生均可参加 |
[08:51] | Because I’m becoming a woman. | 因为我就要成为女人了 |
[08:52] | Co-ed? | 男女均可参加 |
[08:53] | My hands just got clammy. | 我手心都湿了 |
[08:55] | Hey, Jimmy Jr. | 小吉米 |
[08:56] | Hi, Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[08:57] | This is an invitation to my birthday party. | 这是我生日派对的邀请函 |
[09:00] | Hey, I notice you haven’t RSVP-ed to my party yet. | 我发现你还没对我的邀请做出答复呢 |
[09:03] | Um, I need to ask my dad for permission. | 我得先问问我老爸同不同意 |
[09:05] | Can I let you know later? | 晚点告诉你好吗 |
[09:07] | Sure, okay. | 好的 |
[09:09] | Butt. | 屁股 |
[09:40] | Oh, how you holding up, Bob? | 鲍勃 你还撑得住吗 |
[09:41] | Good. I mean, I’m tired. | 没事 我是说 有点累 |
[09:43] | And, um, I might be a pimp. | 我有可能拉了皮条 |
[09:46] | You’re gonna need a bigger hat. | 你会需要一顶更大的帽子 |
[09:48] | Well, you’re still father of the year. | 好啦 你依然是年度模范父亲 |
[09:50] | Tina’s party’s gonna be amazing. | 蒂娜的派对将会非常精彩 |
[09:52] | I got a disco ball and streamers. | 我买了闪光球和彩纸条 |
[09:55] | It’s gonna be like Buckingham Palace. | 派对现场会像白金汉宫一样 |
[09:57] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[09:58] | Studio 54. | 像54俱乐部 |
[09:59] | Those are two very different examples. | 你举了两个风马牛不相及的例子 |
[10:01] | Well, you get the idea. You know. It’s a party. | 你懂的 派对嘛 |
[10:04] | So, is Tina happy? | 那 蒂娜开心吗 |
[10:06] | Uh, she’ll be happier once Jimmy Jr. RSVPs. | 如果小吉米答复她的话 她会更开心 |
[10:09] | She’s over at Pesto’s right now to see if he’ll come. | 她正在派丝多的店前 打探小吉米是否会来 |
[10:11] | I told her to show some skin. | 我告诉她露露小蛮腰什么的 |
[10:15] | So, how’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[10:17] | Jimmy Jr. isn’t coming to my birthday party | 小吉米不会来参加我的生日派对了 |
[10:20] | even though he wants to, | 虽然他本人很想来 |
[10:21] | because his dad won’t let him. | 因为他老爸不让他来 |
[10:22] | All because our dads hate each other. | 因为我们俩的爸爸是死对头 |
[10:24] | Oh. Sorry, Tina. | 对不起 蒂娜 |
[10:26] | I’ll never know | 我永远都不会知道 |
[10:27] | how soft Jimmy Jr.’s lips are. | 小吉米的双唇有多么柔软 |
[10:28] | My guess is, they’re pretty soft, | 我猜它们应该非常柔软 |
[10:30] | like a… | 就像… |
[10:32] | like a kitty cat’s tummy. | 就像小猫的肚子那样柔软 |
[10:34] | Gene, stop. | 吉恩 别说了 |
[10:34] | Without Jimmy Jr., | 如果小吉米不来的话 |
[10:35] | I don’t want to have a party. | 我就不想开派对了 |
[10:39] | Hey. Your father’s been working very hard | 我的大小姐 你老爸为了这个派对 |
[10:41] | for this party, young lady. | 可是拼了老命没日没夜地赚钱 |
[10:42] | It’s going to happen. | 不想开也得开 |
[10:44] | Right, Bob? | 是不是 鲍勃 |
[10:48] | I’ll refrost it. It’s still good. | 我会重上一遍糖霜的 依旧很美味哦 |
[10:50] | Mmm. Oh, it’s delicious. | 真好吃呀 |
[10:57] | Tina, honey, your father’s been working his you-know-what off, | 蒂娜宝贝 你老爸忙得脚打后脑勺 |
[10:59] | driving a cab to pay for this. | 开出租赚钱为你开派对呢 |
[11:01] | Yeah, and we’ve rented the smoke machine, | 没错 我们还租下了制烟机 |
[11:02] | so this party is definitely happening. | 所以这个派对不开不行 |
[11:05] | You’ve been working your you-know-what off? | 你忙得脚打后脑勺 |
[11:06] | I’ve been working my ass off! | 我还忙得脚打后菊花呢 |
[11:08] | Night and day training! | 夜以继日地训练她 |
[11:10] | Louise, take it easy. | 露易丝 别激动 |
[11:12] | Do you know what she was like when I started working with her? | 你知道和她合作时 她是什么德行吗 |
[11:15] | She was a sick joke! Now look at her! | 她就是个令人作呕的笑柄 快看看她 |
[11:17] | Incoming. | 烟来喽 |
[11:19] | Bob, you gotta go talk some sense into Jimmy Pesto. | 鲍勃 你去和吉米·派丝多讲讲理 |
[11:22] | This isn’t fair. | 这太不公平了 |
[11:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | 吉米·派丝多 匹萨店 | |
[11:25] | Uh, hey, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[11:26] | – You look like crap. – Nice. | -你看起来像坨屎 -干得漂亮 |
[11:28] | Yeah, that was funny. | 这个很搞笑 |
[11:30] | Look, Jimmy, my daughter Tina said | 吉米 我女儿蒂娜说 |
[11:32] | that Jimmy Jr. isn’t allowed to go to her birthday party. | 你禁止小吉米去参加她的生日派对 |
[11:35] | Whatever issues we have shouldn’t matter. | 不管我们有什么矛盾都不应该影响孩子们 |
[11:37] | Just please let Jimmy Jr. Go. | 请让小吉米参加派对吧 |
[11:39] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:41] | You know it’s going to cost you, right? | 不过你知道 这要付出代价的 对吧 |
[11:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:43] | Yeah, you see, Bob, I’m a collector | 是啊 你看 鲍勃 我是个收藏家 |
[11:45] | of rare and exotic trophies. | 专门收藏稀有物品和异国情调纪念品 |
[11:47] | Well, that’s pathetic. | 真是可悲 |
[11:48] | And you have something | 而你拥有某样东西 |
[11:50] | I want to add to my collection. | 正好是我想收藏的 |
[11:53] | Your mustache. | 你的胡子 |
[11:54] | Your bushy, robust, | 你那浓密的 坚韧的 |
[11:56] | filthy, eyesore of a moustache. | 埋汰的 碍眼的胡子 |
[11:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:01] | I want you to shave your mustache, | 我希望你把胡子刮掉 |
[12:03] | and bring it over in a baggie, | 装到袋里拿过来 |
[12:04] | and I’ll pin it on the wall. | 然我会把它固定到墙上 |
[12:05] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[12:06] | – As a trophy. – Trophies. | -当作纪念品 -纪念品 |
[12:08] | Well, I’m not giving you my mustache. | 我才不会把我的胡子给你 |
[12:10] | Well, I’m not giving you Jimmy Jr. then. | 那我也不会把小吉米给你 |
[12:12] | This is crazy, just let him go to my daughter’s party. | 你疯了吗 快让他去参加我女儿的派对 |
[12:15] | If you want a bag of hair so bad, | 既然你那么想要一袋毛发 |
[12:17] | why don’t you just pick it out of the food you serve here? | 为何不从你们店里的食物中挑些出来 |
[12:20] | Ka-boom! | 中招了吧 |
[12:21] | How dare you. | 你好大的胆子 |
[12:22] | No mustache, no bash. | 你不给我胡子 我就不让小吉米去 |
[12:26] | So, what’d he say, honey? | 他怎么说 宝贝 |
[12:28] | Are these lips gonna see any playing time? | 这对嘴唇还有上场的机会吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah, is Jimmy Jr. coming to my party? | 是啊 小吉米会来参加我的派对吗 |
[12:32] | No, Tina. I’m sorry, he’s not. | 不 蒂娜 抱歉 他来不了了 |
[12:35] | What happened? You two couldn’t work it out? | 怎么了 你们俩没谈妥吗 |
[12:37] | No! We couldn’t work it out, Linda. | 不 我们根本谈不到一起去 琳达 |
[12:39] | He said the only way he’ll let Jimmy Jr. go | 他说让小吉米参加派对的唯一方法就是 |
[12:41] | is if I shave my mustache and give it to him. | 我把胡子刮下来给他 |
[12:43] | So Jimmy Jr. can come to my party? | 这么说小吉米还是有可能参加我的派对喽 |
[12:46] | What? No, Tina. | 什么 不行 蒂娜 |
[12:47] | But if all you have to do is shave your mustache then he can come. | 你要做的就是刮掉胡子 然后他就来了 |
[12:51] | Yeah, it sounds to me like you just said that Jimmy Jr. can come. | 在我听来 你的意思就是小吉米能来 |
[12:54] | That’s what I heard. Done deal. | 我听到的也是这个意思 妥了 |
[12:56] | I’m not shaving my mustache. | 我是不会把胡子刮掉的 |
[12:58] | It’s my mustache! | 这是我的胡子 |
[12:59] | Hey, no, watch it. | 不行 小心点 |
[13:02] | You know, Bobby, you’re just as handsome | 鲍鲍 要知道 就算你没有胡子 |
[13:03] | without the mustache. Kind of. | 也还是一样帅 就是不太明显 |
[13:05] | Uh, so that’s what we should show our kids, Lin– | 我们做出的就是这种榜样吗 琳 |
[13:07] | that it’s okay to negotiate with terrorists? | 和恐怖分子妥协 这样也可以吗 |
[13:09] | I’d drive a cab every night for the rest of my life for my kids, | 为了我的孩子们 我宁愿这辈子都开夜车 |
[13:13] | but I’m not letting Jimmy Pesto humiliate me. | 也绝不会让吉米·派丝多侮辱我 |
[13:15] | You’re the most selfish father in the world. | 你是天底下最自私的爸爸 |
[13:17] | Oh, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[13:18] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[13:21] | You can’t shave it, Bob. | 你不能把胡子刮了 鲍勃 |
[13:24] | It’s glorious. | 你这样很迷人 |
[13:25] | – Oh, I miss having a mustache. – Pff. Miss it? | -我很怀念有胡子的日子 -怀念 |
[13:29] | Honey, news flash… I can see it from here. | 宝贝 我插一句 我从这儿都能看到它 |
[13:31] | You can see it from space. | 你都能从外太空看到它 |
[13:32] | Stop it, Cha-Cha. | 闭嘴吧 叉叉 |
[13:34] | I will thumb your eyeballs out of your skull. | 我要把你眼球从脑袋瓜里按出来 |
[13:37] | Hey, come on. | 好了好了 |
[13:38] | Glitter, your… | 格丽特 你的… |
[13:39] | I happen to like the way your upper lip looks. | 你的上唇碰巧是我喜欢的类型 |
[13:42] | Thank you, Prince Valiant. | 谢谢你 华伦王子 |
[13:42] | 长篇冒险史诗漫画 《华伦王子》的主角 | |
[13:43] | Your shift’s almost over, right, Papi? | 老爹 你该交班了吧 |
[13:45] | Yea… uh, yeah it is. | 嗯… 差不多了 |
[13:46] | Why don’t you join us for a beer? | 跟我们去喝一杯吧 |
[13:48] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好啊 好啊 |
[13:50] | We’ll throw back a few beers and smoke some crack. | 去干几瓶酒 抽点大麻 |
[13:52] | Crack? | 大麻 |
[13:53] | Just the beer, then? | 那就只喝喝酒 |
[13:58] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[13:59] | – Ooh, your breath! – I know. | -熏死我了 -我知道 |
[14:01] | Bobby, listen. | 鲍鲍 听着 |
[14:03] | All right, I talked to Tina, | 我和蒂娜聊过了 |
[14:04] | I told her how hard you’ve been working, | 我告诉她你一直在拼命工作 |
[14:06] | and she agreed to come to the party tonight. | 她同意参加今晚的派对了 |
[14:08] | For a few minutes. It’s something. | 就一会儿 这已经很不错了 |
[14:10] | What party? | 什么派对 |
[14:11] | Bob, you’re delirious. | 鲍勃 你发什么神经 |
[14:13] | – Shh. You are. – You’re drunk. | -你才发神经 -你醉了 |
[14:14] | I may or may not have tried crack. | 我也许抽了大麻 也许没抽 |
[14:18] | – Okay. – Last night. I don’t think I did. | -好了 -就昨晚 我应该没抽 |
[14:21] | But if I did, I liked it. | 要真抽了的话 我很喜欢这感觉 |
[14:24] | Okay, Bobby, listen, go take a nap, | 好了 鲍鲍 去眯一会 |
[14:26] | and I’ll watch the restaurant, please. | 我会看店的 去吧 |
[14:28] | – Take off your clothes. – Bobby! | -把衣服脱了 -鲍鲍 |
[14:30] | – I got to go to bed. – Bobby? | -我得去睡会儿 -鲍鲍 |
[14:31] | – I don’t want to do this. – Stop it. | -我不想这样做 -别闹了 |
[14:33] | Get your hands off me, sick idiot. | 别碰我 你这蠢货 |
[14:35] | Such a freak. | 你个怪胎 |
[14:37] | Pull it together. | 打起精神来 |
[14:38] | I’m like an animal! | 我是能打到奥特曼的小怪兽 |
[14:40] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[14:41] | I’m like King Kong! | 我是无敌大金刚 |
[14:43] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[14:44] | – I need to go to bed. – Good night. | -我得睡了 -晚安 |
[14:46] | Go get me special pillow. | 去把我的枕头拿来 |
[14:48] | Hurry, hurry, hurry. | 快去 快去 快去 |
[14:50] | Hey, sleepy bear. | 醒醒 小睡熊 |
[14:53] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[14:55] | How much longer till the party? | 离派对开始还有多久 |
[14:56] | It started a half hour ago. | 半小时前就开始了 |
[14:58] | What? Ow! Oh. | 什么 |
[15:00] | You let me sleep all day? | 你就让我这么一直睡着 |
[15:01] | Why didn’t you wake me up? | 怎么不把我叫醒啊 |
[15:02] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[15:03] | That was not the first pickle I dropped on your face. | 我都往你脸上削了多少片榨菜了 |
[15:07] | The boys hate dancing, and the girls won’t ask the boys. | 男生不喜欢跳舞 女生又不肯向他们开口 |
[15:10] | It’s a Mexican stalemate out there. | 外面死气沉沉的 |
[15:12] | Come on, boys. You’re the peanut butter. | 来啊 小伙子们 你们是花生酱 |
[15:15] | Girls, you’re the jelly. | 姑娘们 你们是果冻 |
[15:17] | Let’s make some sandwiches! | 我们来做三明治吧 |
[15:20] | Oh, God, why is Mort doing magic? | 上帝啊 为什么莫特在变魔术 |
[15:22] | It’s his gift to Tina. | 那是他送给蒂娜的礼物 |
[15:23] | Uh-oh. I mean, ta-da! | 露馅了 不对 变完了 |
[15:28] | Tina, you look… great. | 蒂娜 你看起来… 好美 |
[15:31] | Maybe I can cheer her up. | 我去给她打打气 |
[15:32] | Louise, smoke me. | 露易丝 给我喷雾 |
[15:36] | Tina, dance with mommy. | 蒂娜 来和妈妈跳舞吧 |
[15:40] | It’s a party. All right! | 这是可派对 放开点 |
[15:43] | Did someone say party? | 是不是有人开派对啊 |
[15:45] | They don’t go to my school. | 他们不是我同学 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry, ladies. | 女士们 很抱歉 |
[15:47] | We’re closed for a private party. | 本店因举办私人派对 暂停营业 |
[15:49] | – We were invited by Bob. – Bob? | -鲍勃请我们来的 -鲍勃 |
[15:51] | You invited transvestite prostitutes | 你竟然邀请这些雌雄合体鸡 |
[15:53] | to our daughter’s birthday party? | 来参加我们女儿的生日派对 |
[15:55] | No. Maybe. I… | 不是 也许 我… |
[15:57] | This week has been kind of a blur. | 这个礼拜过得浑浑噩噩的 |
[15:59] | All of you are coming to my daughter’s party. | 你们都来参加我女儿的生日派对吧 |
[16:01] | We’re gonna have so much fun. | 我们会玩得快乐赛神仙 |
[16:02] | And bring whoever you want. | 随便带些人来吧 |
[16:05] | I might have thrown it out there. | 我可能随口就答应了 |
[16:07] | Is this the sweet 13 party? | 这里是甜蜜豆蔻派对吗 |
[16:09] | Dad, you brought all your nighttime friends, | 爸 你叫来所有夜生活交的狐朋狗友 |
[16:12] | but you won’t shave your mustache to get me Jimmy Jr.? | 却不愿剃掉胡子 为我请来小吉米吗 |
[16:17] | Where do I put my coat? | 外套要放哪 |
[16:19] | Oh, hey, marshmallow. | 你好啊 棉花糖糖 |
[16:23] | So, marshmallow, how’d you get your name? | 棉花糖糖 你的名字怎么来的 |
[16:25] | Cause if you show me a sweet potato pie, I am on top of it. | 如果给我一个甜薯派 我可以站在那上面 |
[16:25] | sweet patato pie是一种甜点 但也有”女性阴部”之意 | |
[16:29] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[16:32] | Tina, I know you’re upset | 蒂娜 我知道你很失落 |
[16:33] | because Jimmy Jr.’s not here, | 因为小吉米没有来参加派对 |
[16:36] | and that there are more transvestites | 而且这里的异装癖妓者 |
[16:37] | than you imagined, but… | 比你想象中要多 但是… |
[16:39] | Unless you’re Jimmy Jr., and you’re here to kiss my lips, | 除非你是小吉米 在这里亲吻我的双唇 |
[16:42] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 否则跟你说半句话我都嫌多 |
[16:57] | Come on, girl. It’s your party! | 别这样 小妹妹 这可是你的生日派对 |
[16:59] | You might as well enjoy it. | 你也应该尽情享受嘛 |
[17:00] | It’s like I always say, | 就像我常说的 |
[17:02] | “When life gives you lemons… | 天降苦难于你时 |
[17:03] | tuck them!” | 你就对它竖中指 |
[17:04] | Uh, I think what my girlfriend here is trying to say is, | 我觉得我女友想表达的意思是 |
[17:07] | when it’s time for you to blossom into a woman, | 当你华丽绽放为女人的时机到来之时 |
[17:09] | you can’t let anything stop you. | 任何事物都阻止不了你 |
[17:12] | Not a party, not a boy, | 派对不能 男生不能 |
[17:14] | and not a town full of doctors | 即使所有医生都拒绝 |
[17:16] | who refuse to remove your penis. | 为你切掉小鸡鸡的这座城市也不能 |
[17:18] | And you have a very good father, baby. | 你有一个绝世好爸 宝贝 |
[17:19] | Never forget that. | 不要忘记这一点 |
[17:21] | It’s true. | 千真万确 |
[17:22] | Not many fathers would make the sacrifices | 其他当爸的可不会像你爸这样 |
[17:24] | your father made to throw you this party. | 牺牲自己 为你举办这场派对 |
[17:26] | Working two jobs. | 干两份活 |
[17:27] | The things he saw. The things he smelled. | 他看见的事物 闻到的气味 |
[17:30] | He deserves an award. | 他应该得到回报 |
[17:38] | Bob, what’d you do? | 鲍勃 你干了什么 |
[17:40] | You lost your nose cozy. | 这下你的鼻子可不好过了 |
[17:42] | Oh, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[17:44] | You made yourself ugly to save Tina’s party. | 你把自己弄成个丑八怪来挽救蒂娜的派对 |
[17:46] | Yes, Linda, this is why I didn’t want to do it. | 是啊 琳达 所以我才不想把胡子剃了嘛 |
[17:49] | But you know, it’s worth it | 但你知道 如果这样做能让蒂娜 |
[17:50] | if it means Tina will be a happy teenager. | 欢快地度过她的豆蔻年华 就不白做 |
[17:54] | Just stop staring. | 别盯着看了 |
[17:57] | Stop! Don’t do this. | 快停下 不要剃 |
[17:58] | I… just did it. | 我… 刚刚剃完 |
[18:00] | You don’t need to. | 你不必非得这样做 |
[18:00] | I don’t want you to. | 我不想你这样 |
[18:02] | You know how mustaches work, right? | 你知道胡子剃了还会再长的 对吧 |
[18:04] | Well, don’t give it to Jimmy Pesto. | 别把它给吉米·派丝多 |
[18:06] | What about Jimmy Jr.? | 那小吉米怎么办 |
[18:08] | Jimmy Jr. isn’t gonna make this party perfect. | 小吉米也不会使这个派对锦上添花 |
[18:11] | – You already have. – Really? | -你已经让这个派对完美无比 -真的吗 |
[18:13] | I’m sorry I didn’t appreciate everything | 很抱歉 对于你为我所做的一切 |
[18:15] | you’ve done for me. | 之前我并没有心存感激 |
[18:16] | I didn’t appreciate it as a girl, | 我不是以女孩的身份感谢你 |
[18:18] | but I do appreciate it as a woman. | 而是以女人的身份感谢你 |
[18:20] | It would have been nice to hear you say that a minute ago. | 要是一分钟前听到你这话 我得乐死了 |
[18:30] | Bastard. | 你个禽兽 |
[18:33] | Come and join the party, Bob. | 来享受派对吧 鲍勃 |
[18:36] | That’s Jimmy Pesto, Cha-Cha. | 那个就是吉米·派丝多 叉叉 |
[18:37] | The guy I was telling you about. | 我跟你提过的那个家伙 |
[18:39] | Wait. That’s Jimmy Pesto?! | 等等 那个就是吉米·派丝多吗 |
[18:41] | I know that guy. | 我认识这个人 |
[18:42] | We all know that guy. | 我们都认识这个人 |
[18:44] | But we know him as baby num num. | 我们都知道他喜欢说”妈妈我要吃奶奶” |
[18:46] | Baby num num? | “妈妈我要吃奶奶” |
[18:48] | Wait. Pesto is one of your dates? | 等一下 你跟派丝多约过会 |
[18:50] | He wishes. | 臭美吧他 |
[18:51] | We run in the same circles. | 我们在一个圈子混的 |
[18:53] | He’s a regular over at the desire dungeon. | 他是”情欲地牢”的常客 |
[18:55] | He’s what’s known as a diaper-lover. | 大家都知道他是个”尿布情人” |
[18:58] | You know what that is? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[18:59] | It’s nasty. | 臭气熏天 |
[19:01] | Jimmy Pesto is a diaper-lover? | 吉米·派丝多是个尿布情人 |
[19:08] | Hello, Bob. | 来啦 鲍勃 |
[19:10] | Well, I see I’m getting my trophy after all. | 看来我注定要赢得战利品了 |
[19:12] | Bup, bup, bup, bup. Not so fast, baby num num. | “妈妈我要吃奶奶” |
[19:16] | Baby… | “妈妈”… |
[19:17] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道这个外号的 |
[19:19] | Hey, baby. | 小宝贝儿 |
[19:20] | No. | 不 |
[19:22] | We just wanted to see | 我们只是想知道 |
[19:23] | if wittle baby num num… | 牙签小宝贝儿 |
[19:25] | Shh. Come on. Quiet. | 别说了 别声张 |
[19:26] | wanted to change his mind | 是否会改变主意 |
[19:27] | about letting Jimmy Jr. go to Tina’s party. | 让小吉米去参加蒂娜的生日派对 |
[19:30] | Or maybe he wants the whole “Westaurant” to know about… | 还是 他想让整个”稀餐馆”都知道 |
[19:35] | how he likes to put on diapers and poop in them. | 他有多么喜欢穿着纸尿布拉屎 |
[19:42] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[19:47] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢你 老爸 |
[19:48] | You’re the best pimp I’m ever gonna have. | 你是我遇到过的最棒的皮条客 |
[19:50] | I’ve been waiting to hear those words all my life, Tina. | 我这辈子一直再等这句话 蒂娜 |
[19:53] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[19:55] | Bobby, come help me with the candles. | 鲍鲍 过来帮我插蜡烛 |
[19:56] | This one goes out to the birthday girl. | 这支曲子送给今天过生日的女孩 |
[19:58] | Pardon me. Birthday woman. | 请原谅 过生日的女人 |
[20:04] | I like your shirt. | 我很喜欢你这件衬衫 |
[20:05] | Are those snaps? | 那些扣子可以扯开吗 |
[20:06] | Yes. Snap. | 可以 啪 |
[20:09] | One more. | 再扯一颗 |
[20:10] | Snap. | 啪 |
[20:11] | Want to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[20:13] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[20:14] | It’s go time, Tina. | 上啊 蒂娜 |
[20:16] | I want his kids to have hickeys. | 让他的孩子都印上你的唇印 |
[20:35] | I just kissed my first boy. | 我刚刚吻了我的初恋男友 |
[20:37] | – Me, too. – Oh, boo hoo. | -我也是 -你个死鬼 |
[20:44] | Hurry up and grow that thing back. | 快点把胡子蓄回来 |
[20:46] | I know. It’s bad. | 我知道 难看死了 |
[20:48] | Now! Concentrate! | 好了 集中精神 |
[20:50] | Push it out. | 应付一下 |
[20:51] | I’m trying, Lin. | 我在努力 琳 |
[20:52] | Oh, let me cover it with my finger. | 用我的手指给你遮遮丑吧 |
[20:54] | That’s okay. | 这样好多了 |
[20:55] | I’m gonna glue this to my chest | 我要把这些胡茬粘在胸前 |
[20:56] | so I can wear v-necks. | 这样我就可以穿V字领的衣服了 |
[20:59] | Glue it to your back! | 粘在你背后 |
[21:00] | Oh, glue it to your palm. | 粘在你掌心 |