Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Tina, if you’re gonna lay on the floor, 蒂娜 你要是想在地上躺着
[00:26] at least roll around so I don’t have to mop up later. 就来回滚一滚 省得等会我还得擦
[00:28] What’s wrong with Tina? 蒂娜发什么神经啊
[00:29] Puberty. 青春期嘛
[00:31] Yeah. She’s pubing out right now pretty bad. 没错 她正值青春萌动期
[00:34] Jordan Sturman moved away, 乔丹·斯德曼搬走了
[00:35] and now I’ll never play kickball with him again. 我再也不能和他玩足棒球了
[00:38] – Oh, you should kill yourself. – Yeah! -你赶紧自杀吧 -没错
[00:41] Gene and Louise, be nice. 吉恩 露易丝 别使坏
[00:43] You’re gonna go through adolescence, too, you know. 你们俩也要经历青春期的
[00:44] Like that? Oh, sick! 那个德行的吗 真恶心
[00:46] – Is she contagious? – You shut up, mom! -她会传染给我们吗 -老妈你快闭嘴
[00:49] Watch it. 你们自己看
[00:50] You can’t hurt me. I’m already dead. 你伤害不了我 我已经死了
[00:52] Can I have your mustache, then? 你那小胡子能给我吗
[00:53] It’s only one hair. 这只是一根毛
[00:55] It’s the beginning of a great thing. 好事的开端
[00:57] It’s a huge hair. 好长一根毛
[00:58] I can’t cut it. 我不能把它剃了
[00:59] It’s beautiful. Leave her alone. 这样很好看呀 别烦她了
[01:00] – You’re beautiful, Tina. – Let me pull it out. -蒂娜 你很美 -我来把它拔出来
[01:02] Let me put my foot on your chest. 让我踩在你胸上
[01:04] Gene, get off. Enough. 吉恩 快下去 别瞎闹了
[01:06] Come on, Gene. Let’s go have a childhood. 走吧 吉恩 我们去好好享受一下童年
[01:09] My heart. My heart. 我的心哟 我的心哎
[01:13] Shh, sweetie. I’m on the phone. 宝贝 别吵 我打电话呢
[01:15] Ginger is very upset. Ha ha! Go on, Ginger. 金泽郁闷着呢 继续继续 金泽
[01:18] What? Ha ha ha! No! 什么 不是吧
[01:21] Come on, Tina, get up. You’re on the grill. 行了 蒂娜 快起来 你来烤肉
[01:22] Why? 为什么
[01:24] Come on. Cheer up, you know? We’re having fun. 好了 打起精神来 这个很好玩的
[01:25] – We are? – Yeah. -好玩吗 -当然了
[01:27] Plus, it’s father-daughter time. 还有 这是父女互动时间哦
[01:28] Why don’t Gene and Louise have to have fun like this? 为什么吉恩和露易丝不必像我这样玩耍呢
[01:31] Well, Tina, you’re the oldest, 蒂娜 你是长女
[01:32] and you have added responsibilities here, 你肩负汉堡店重任
[01:34] like on Saturday mornings, for example, you’re on the grill. 比如 星期六的早晨 你要烤肉
[01:37] I can’t trust them on the grill. 他们烤我不放心
[01:38] You know that. Fire comes out of it. 火会从烤架下窜出来 你知道的
[01:40] Ha ha! I know. It’s awful. 我知道 讨厌死了
[01:42] All right. Bye. 好了 再见
[01:44] Ginger’s cat died, but in a really funny way. 金泽的猫死了 死得很滑稽
[01:51] Tina, we just saw the most amazing thing ever. 蒂娜 我们刚刚看见史上最不可思议的事
[01:54] This might be the best day of my life, 这将是我人生中最美好的一天
[01:56] besides the day you kids were born. 除了你们俩出生的那天
[01:59] Words can’t explain this. 难以用言语解释
[02:00] You just have to see it. 你必须亲眼看看
[02:01] Come with us. Come on, Tina! 快跟我们走 来嘛 蒂娜
[02:03] I can’t. 我不能去
[02:03] Dad won’t let me leave work. 老爸是不会让我离开工作岗位的
[02:05] I mean, fun. 我是说 玩耍岗位
[02:06] He won’t let me leave fun father-daughter time. 他是不会让我在父女互动时间离开的
[02:08] You fell for that? 你还津津乐道的
[02:10] That’s not a real thing. 这不是真的吧
[02:11] Come with us. 快跟我们走
[02:12] Aw, Bob, let her go. 鲍勃 你就让她走嘛
[02:14] All right, fine. 好吧 成
[02:16] But you’re gonna miss when I scrape off the grill, 不过你会错过我刮掉烤架上糊肉的环节
[02:16] that’s the best part of the day, 那是一天中最出彩的一个环节
[02:18] although today has been pretty slow, 虽然今天进行得很慢
[02:20] so there’s not gonna be as much gunk to… 可能不会有那么多的糊肉
[02:23] Everyone is gone. 怎么都走了
[02:30] Aren’t you supposed to lead someone who’s blindfolded? 你俩不应该引导一下被蒙住眼睛的人吗
[02:33] It would ruin the surprise. 那样惊喜会被毁掉的
[02:35] Where are we going? 我们要去哪
[02:36] At first, we thought it was a breakdancing class, 起初我们还以为那是个霹雳舞蹈班
[02:38] and then we thought it was a special needs class. 而后我们觉得那是一个特殊需求班
[02:41] Now we think it might be a special needs breakdancing class. 现在我们觉得那是个特殊需求霹雳舞蹈班
[02:44] Also, it’s Brazilian… 还有 它充满巴西风情
[02:46] Slash hilarious. 极其欢腾
[02:47] – Sounds interest… – Stupid? -听起来很有趣… -很傻缺吗
[02:49] Oh, it’s even more stupid than you could possibly imagine. 它可比你想象中的傻缺多了
[02:53] Just wait till we get near it. 到那之前你就等着吧
[02:54] They take off their shoes, 他们把鞋全都脱了
[02:56] so when they open the door, 当门打开时
[02:57] the whole block smells like feet. 整间屋子都弥漫着一股脚丫子味
[02:59] Feet that have been cooked in feet. 在脚丫子味中熏陶的脚丫子
[03:03] – Yes! – Still funny. Ha! -好棒 -依旧很有趣
[03:08] Oh! Ooh. Ooh. Can you smell that? 你能闻到吗
[03:11] That’s just what’s coming through the walls. 正是那股穿墙而透的气味
[03:15] That smells exotic, 闻起来很有异国情调啊
[03:17] like ranch dressing. 一股牧场调料味
[03:25] Whoa, he’s beautiful. 他好动人
[03:28] That’s a man? 那是男人吗
[03:29] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[03:31] I’m signing up for that class. 我要去报名参加这个班
[03:32] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[03:33] Don’t open the door! 别开门
[03:35] The smell will kill us all! 那股气味会秒杀我们的
[03:37] Let me go. Let go of me. 让我进去 放开我
[03:40] – No! – No! -不要 -不要
[03:42] Oh, the feet smell. 臭脚丫子味
[03:44] The feet smell. 臭脚丫子味
[03:52] Wait. What is it? 等一下 她那是干嘛
[03:53] – It’s Capoeira. – Capo-what? -这是巴西战舞 -巴西战什么
[03:55] Tina, are you really sure you want to do this? 蒂娜 你确定你想练这个吗
[03:57] Yes, dad. Wait till you see it. 是的 老爸 你就等着瞧吧
[03:59] Jairo is amazing. I have a DVD. 杰罗迷死人了 我有张DVD
[04:02] Oh, by the way, I need $14.95 for the DVD. 顺便说一下 那张DVD要十四块九毛五
[04:04] Wait. What? What’s Jairo? 等一下 啥 杰罗是啥
[04:09] Ola. My name is Jairo. 我叫杰罗
[04:11] Welcome to the world of Capoeira. 欢迎来到巴西战舞世界
[04:13] Capoeira is the most seductive form of self-defense. 巴西战舞是最迷人的自卫形式
[04:16] It combines peacefulness, fighting, and cardio 它将平和 搏击 心肺锻炼
[04:19] in perfect harmony. 完美结合于一身
[04:21] Capoeira is breathtaking, 巴西战舞 让人心跳不已
[04:23] but it is also breath-giving. 同时 让您保持心跳
[04:26] You can advance through the stages by earning different colored cords 你可以通过赢取不同颜色的腰带晋级
[04:29] at the Troca de Cordoes. 晋级赛名为 卓卡·德·考多艾斯
[04:32] Wow, I thought maybe you were doing it wrong, 我还以为你做的动作不对
[04:34] but that’s actually what it looks like. 但实际上看起来就是那个样子
[04:36] They’re bringing the tambourine back. 他们又在敲铃鼓了
[04:37] That’s a pandeiro, a Brazilian frame drum. 那叫潘黛罗[葡语] 是巴西手鼓
[04:40] It’s a tambourine. 就是铃鼓嘛
[04:41] I’m gonna get mine. 我去把我的拿来
[04:42] Those guys don’t know how to shake it. 那些家伙根本不懂怎么演奏
[04:44] I don’t get it. I mean, what am I looking at here? 我不懂 我在这里看的到底是什么
[04:46] What is it? Is it some kind of dancing. What is it? 这是什么 看着像某种舞蹈 是什么啊
[04:49] Jairo says it’s not dancing. 杰罗说这不是舞蹈
[04:51] It’s a deadly form of street fighting. 是街战的一种致命类型
[04:52] Oh, yeah? 是么
[04:53] Well, you don’t need some male model to teach you how to fight. 用不着什么男老师来教你打斗的招数
[04:56] That’s what dads are for. 老爸就是干这个的
[04:57] Come on. I’ll show you some stuff. 来 我来教你几招
[04:59] Box with your old man, huh? 来跟你老爸打几拳
[05:01] There you go. 很上道
[05:03] Just got to… there it is. Uh! 只要… 就这样
[05:05] Whoa, Tina. Good fight. Good fight. 蒂娜 打得好 打得很好
[05:08] That was fun to watch. 看起来很欢乐
[05:09] Jairo says if there’s any Capoeira inside me, 杰罗说 如果我有学巴西战舞的天分
[05:11] he’ll find it with enough classes. 上几节课他就能知道
[05:14] Jairo knows a lot about life. 杰罗生活经验丰富
[05:18] Jairo says he can hypnotize animals. 杰罗说他会对动物催眠
[05:21] But only if they want to be hypnotized… 但只有当它们愿意的时候才可以
[05:23] Tina, shh shh shh shh. 蒂娜 别吵吵别吵吵
[05:24] – which they almost always do. – Tina! -他们经常被催眠 -蒂娜
[05:26] Jairo says toothpaste insults your teeth. 杰罗说牙膏会损害牙齿
[05:28] Tina, go to bed. 蒂娜 快去睡觉
[05:30] Jairo only needs two hours of sleep a night 杰罗每晚只需睡两个小时
[05:33] because he regulates his heart. 因为他控制着他的心脏
[05:35] Tina, get out. 蒂娜 出去
[05:38] – Jairo sleeps with his eyes open… – Tina! -杰罗睁着眼睛睡觉 -蒂娜
[05:41] Okay. Just follow my lead. 好了 跟着我做
[05:45] Brazil! Brazil! 巴西魂 巴西魂
[05:56] Class is over. 下课了
[05:59] We now have an hour of open practice time, 现在 我们有一个小时的开放练习时间
[06:01] which is completely optional 完全是自愿参加的
[06:02] unless you’re serious about Capoeira. 除非你对巴西战舞抱持认真的态度
[06:12] Oh, I’m definitely staying. 我肯定要留下
[06:19] Tina is supposed to be here to cover the grill. 蒂娜本应该在这儿烤肉的
[06:22] It’s after 4:30. 都四点半多了
[06:23] She’s at a kookaburra class. 她在上呆瓜课呢
[06:26] Dad, the grill is doing that thing again. 老爸 烤架又着火了
[06:30] What is your problem with fire? 怎么老出问题呢
[06:32] You know what? Go. Go away. 你知道吗 走开 快走开
[06:34] Go down and collect trash and bring it to the dumpster. 出去把垃圾收了 然后扔到垃圾箱里去
[06:37] Does it have to be from around here, or can we go anywhere? 必须在店里收垃圾吗 还是去哪收都可以
[06:40] – Just go. – Yeah! Trash! -走开就是了 -好耶 收垃圾喽
[06:42] Trash! Trash! Trash! Trash! 垃圾 垃圾 垃圾 垃圾
[06:44] Yesterday I found a necklace. 我昨天发现一条项链
[06:46] It’s time for my afternoon meeting, 午间会议时间到了
[06:47] you know, in the bathroom. 在卫生间开的那个 你懂的
[06:49] Your 4:30 meeting? 四点半会议吗
[06:49] Yeah, my 4:30. 没错 四点半会议
[06:50] – So go. – No. -那就去呗 -不行
[06:52] Tina made a commitment to be here at a certain time. 蒂娜答应我到时间她会来的
[06:54] I’m going down there to remind her 我要下去提醒她一下
[06:56] – that she has a job here. – Wait. -这里有事需要她做 -等等
[06:58] What about your meeting? 那你的会议怎么办
[06:59] Well, I’m postponing it today. 我决定推迟今天的会议
[07:01] Bob, you can’t do that. 鲍勃 你不能这样
[07:02] I’m gonna set a time for 10:30 tonight. 就定在今晚十点半好了
[07:05] This is why I tell you, Bob, 鲍勃 我要告诉你的是
[07:06] just have little meetings throughout the day 把那个大会分成几个小会
[07:09] instead of one big one, little poops. 在全天不同时段召开 每次拉一点
[07:12] Oof! Oh! That is horrible. 可熏死我了
[07:15] Wash your feet. 赶紧洗洗脚
[07:16] I have an infection. 我的脚感染了
[07:17] Tina. Tine. Psst psst psst. 蒂娜 蒂蒂
[07:20] Dad, what are you doing here? 老爸 你来这里干什么
[07:22] You’re supposed to be back at work, Tina, 蒂娜 你该回去工作了
[07:24] to cover me for my 4:30 meeting. 接替我一下 我要去开四点半会议呢
[07:26] – Dad… – Oh, hello. -老爸 -你好啊
[07:28] Please remove your shoes. 请您拖鞋
[07:30] Oh, I don’t want to take off my shoes. 我可不想脱鞋
[07:32] I’m just picking up my daughter Tina. 我只是来接我的女儿蒂娜的
[07:34] Oh, you are Tina’s father. 你是蒂娜的爸爸啊
[07:35] Ola. My name is Jairo, like “Gyrate.” 我叫杰罗 寓意是”旋转大师”
[07:38] Ola. Mine is Bob. 我叫鲍勃
[07:40] Are you sure you don’t want to stick around? 你确定不再待一会吗
[07:43] I enjoy helping elderly men 我很乐意帮助老年人
[07:44] repair their aging bodies. 改善他们日渐衰老的身体
[07:46] Thanks, but I got a job I got to get back to, 谢谢 家里还有事等着我做
[07:48] and so does Tina, plus I don’t really dance. 蒂娜也得回去 另外我不怎么跳舞
[07:51] Although Capoeira incorporates elements of dance, 虽然巴西战舞涵盖一些舞蹈元素
[07:54] it is a highly dangerous form of martial arts. 但其实它是一种极其危险的武术
[07:57] Right. I’m sure it is. 对 你说得没错
[07:59] It seems like a great way to stay in shape, 它似乎是一种保持身材的好方法
[08:01] like jazzercise. 就像爵士健美操
[08:04] Not like jazzercise. 这可不是爵士健美操
[08:06] Whatever you say. 随便啦
[08:08] Class, would you like to see a demonstration? 同学们 你们想看看示范动作吗
[08:12] Come on, Tina. Let’s go right now. 来 蒂娜 我们快走吧
[08:17] Okay, okay. I saw your movie. It’s very cute. 好了 好了 我看到了 很可爱
[08:20] Hyah! Ponytail! 马尾鞭
[08:21] Hey! You can’t do that. You just hit me with your hair. 你不能这样 你居然用头发打我的脸
[08:23] – Ponytail! – Stop that! -马尾鞭 -快停下
[08:27] Dad, let’s go. Come on. 老爸 我们走吧 快走
[08:30] Give me a second here. 等我一下
[08:32] What about your meeting? 你是不是要开会了
[08:33] I just had my meeting. 已经开完了
[08:35] – Right now? – Mm-hmm. -开完了 -是的
[08:39] Don’t. Don’t. 别 别
[08:40] What do we do? 我们该怎么办
[08:42] – Grab me that flag. – No, dad. -把那面旗扯下来给我 -老爸 不行
[08:45] Tina, we’re gonna get out of there, all right? 蒂娜 我们得从这里出去 是吧
[08:49] Just let me think. Shh! 让我想想 别出声
[08:51] All right. I got an idea. 好了 我有主意了
[08:52] – You go into the corner and yell. – What? -你走到墙角那边然后大叫 -什么
[08:54] Go in the corner and start yelling 走到墙角那边 开始大喊大叫
[08:55] like you’re having a heart attack, and I’ll run out. 假装你心脏病发作了 我借机跑出去
[08:57] – Okay. – Go. Go. -好吧 -快去快去
[08:58] – Okay – Fast. Wait. Come back.. -好吧 -动作快 等等 回来
[08:59] – I’m having a heart… what? – Don’t… shh! -我心脏病犯… -别出声
[09:01] Don’t do that. It’s a dumb idea. 别那么做 这主意傻透了
[09:03] Dad, I’m so embarrassed. 老爸 我好尴尬啊
[09:06] Oh, oh, are you? 是吗
[09:07] I’m sorry because I’m not embarrassed at all 真是抱歉 我一点也不觉得尴尬
[09:10] because I just pooped my pants. 因为我刚拉了一裤子屎
[09:12] I would do this every day if I could, Tina. 如果可以的话我每天都要这么做 蒂娜
[09:18] No, no. He’s in the shower now. 不不 他正在洗澡
[09:21] Well, sometimes it’s hard to feel clean 这样的事发生之后
[09:22] after something like that happens. 有时总觉得洗不干净
[09:24] It’s very embarrassing. Okay, kids. 真是尴尬死了 好了 孩子们
[09:26] Your father is very tender right now, all right? 你们的父亲现在非常脆弱
[09:29] Whatever you do, 不管干什么
[09:30] do not mention what happened today at Tina’s class. 都别提今天在蒂娜班上发生的事
[09:32] Just act normal. 表现得正常点
[09:35] So you pooped your pants. 你今天拉裤子啦
[09:37] Linda, let’s not talk about it. 琳达 别提这茬
[09:38] Wasn’t a fair fight. 这场打斗很不公平
[09:40] He’s younger, and he’s cute and strong. 他更年轻 又可爱又强壮
[09:42] Linda, this isn’t helpful. 琳达 这么说没用
[09:43] Hey, when you got to go, you got to go. 该你走的时候你就得走
[09:45] Linda, stop! 琳达 别说了
[09:47] Are you on the phone with Ginger? 你在和金泽打电话吗
[09:49] No. I got to go. 没有 我得挂了
[09:50] Ha ha ha! Sorry, Bobby. 哈哈哈 抱歉 鲍鲍
[09:53] I’m not laughing at you. 我不是嘲笑你
[09:55] I was thinking about Ginger’s dead cat again. 我只是又想起了金泽那只死掉的猫
[09:58] – Dad, dad, dad. – Yes, Louise? -老爸老爸老爸 -怎么了 露易丝
[10:00] – Dad, dad, hi. – Yes? Hi. -老爸老爸 -什么事
[10:01] Did you know that 你知不知道
[10:02] it only takes two pounds of pressure 要把一个人的鼻梁骨打进颅腔
[10:04] to drive someone’s nose bone into their brain? 只需要两磅压力
[10:06] That’s… what? 那是… 啥
[10:07] Two pounds. That’s it, dad. 只要两磅压力 就这么简单 老爸
[10:09] Why are you telling me this, Louise? 露易丝 你为什么要告诉我这个
[10:11] Revenge. 我要复仇
[10:12] Revengeourine, revengeourine, revengeourine. 复仇魂 复仇魂 复仇魂
[10:15] – Cut it out, Gene. – All right. Listen, everybody. -闭嘴 吉恩 -各位 听我说
[10:17] What happened today is in the past, 今天发生的事情已经过去了
[10:18] and we’re never gonna talk about it again ever. 我们不要再讨论此事
[10:20] I’m just glad Tina is quitting the class, 我只是很高兴蒂娜就要退出训练班了
[10:22] right, Tina? 是吧 蒂娜
[10:23] But my body needs it. 但是我的身体需要训练
[10:25] Your body needs to work in the restaurant with your father. 你的身体需要和你父亲共同在餐馆工作
[10:28] Ohh… Oh, fine. 那好吧
[10:31] If you need me, 如果你需要我
[10:33] I’ll be down here on the floor, dying. 我就躺在这里的地板上 等死
[10:36] All right. Sounds good, honey. 好了 听起来不错 宝贝
[10:39] You have to learn to groan right, Tina. 你得学学正确的呻吟方式 蒂娜
[10:43] – Hey, she groans fine. – It sounds weird. -她的呻吟声很好听啊 -听起来怪怪的
[10:45] So you groan, then, if you’re so good at it. 既然你擅长呻吟 那你来呻吟一下
[10:48] – That’s a groan? – Yeah. Agh. -这叫呻吟吗 -是啊
[10:50] I’ll do it. Let me do it. 我来呻吟一下 让我呻吟一下
[11:01] Tina, enough already. Come on. 蒂娜 够了 起来吧
[11:04] Tina, it’s your boyfriend. 蒂娜 你男朋友来了
[11:06] Oh, God. 我的天
[11:08] – Ola. – What do you want? -你好 -你来干嘛
[11:09] I got a message that Tina was very upset 我收到一条留言 上面说蒂娜心情低落
[11:12] and needed to be encouraged to come back to the art of Capoeira. 她需要鼓励重返巴西战舞练功房
[11:16] A message? From who? 一条留言 谁留的
[11:17] You’re welcome, and… you’re welcome. 不用谢我 不用谢我
[11:21] Well, I’m sorry. Tina is busy. She’s working the grill. 很抱歉 蒂娜很忙 她正在烤肉
[11:23] It’s okay. I’ll wait. 没关系 我等着
[11:31] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[11:32] Well, I’m looking for your fresh-squeezed juice selection. 我在找”鲜榨水果汁”
[11:35] Is it on another menu? 不在这张菜单上吗
[11:38] Oh. Sorry. Here. Yeah. Here it is. 抱歉 在这里 给你
[11:40] This is the same menu. 这是同一张菜单
[11:42] Yeah, because we don’t have fresh-squeezed juice. 是啊 因为我们没有鲜榨水果汁
[11:43] Fresh-squeezed juice is stupid. 鲜榨水果汁真是二
[11:45] That is not how I talk at all. 这可不是我的说话方式
[11:46] Yes, it is. So is Capoeira. It’s stupid, okay? 是 就是 巴西战舞也很二 好吧
[11:49] – Dad, stop. – Oh, hello, Tina. -老爸 别说了 -你好啊 蒂娜
[11:52] – I didn’t notice you. – That’s okay. -我刚才没看到你 -没关系
[11:54] Is everything all right with you, Tina? 你还好吗 蒂娜
[11:56] My dad won’t let me train anymore. 我老爸不让我参加训练
[11:58] – Tina… – What? -蒂娜 -什么
[11:59] It’s because you made him poop in his pants. 因为你把他踹出屎了
[12:01] – Oh, my God. – Tina! -天哪 -蒂娜
[12:02] Bob, please. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. 鲍勃 别这样 没什么好尴尬的
[12:06] It is quite common for a wounded animal 受了伤的弱者被健壮的强者击败
[12:08] to make a bowel movement as he is defeated 因而产生大肠运动
[12:10] by a much stronger predator. 这实在是一件平常不过的事
[12:12] Hey, it wasn’t you. It was 4:30. 才不是因为你呢 因为当时是四点半
[12:14] Here, Bob. Let me show you some very convenient 来 鲍勃 我来给你示范几个
[12:16] sphincter-tightening exercises. 简便的括约肌紧缩练习
[12:18] – No, thank you. – Tight. Relax. -不用了 谢谢 -收紧 放松
[12:20] – I don’t want… – Tight. Relax. -我不想… -收紧 放松
[12:23] – Stop it! – Tight. -快停下 -收紧
[12:24] Don’t do sphincter-tightening exercises in my restaurant. 别在我的餐馆里做括约肌紧缩练习
[12:27] – Okay. Fine. – Thank you. -那好吧 -谢了
[12:30] I’ll be feeling this in the morning. 我要在早上做这个练习
[12:32] Gene! 吉恩
[12:34] Well, now my stomach is full of negative energy, 我的胃里现在充满了负面能量
[12:36] so I’ve lost my appetite, which is just as well. 我已经没有胃口了 本来也没胃口
[12:39] It’s time for me to go to class. 我该去上课了
[12:41] Tina, you should come with me. 蒂娜 你应该跟我一起去
[12:43] Remember, 别忘了
[12:43] the Troca de Cordoes is next week. 下周就要举行卓卡·德·考多艾斯晋级赛了
[12:46] The Troca de Cordoes? 卓卡·德·考多艾斯晋级赛
[12:47] What’s the Troca de Cordoes? 什么是卓卡·德·考多艾斯晋级赛
[12:50] I feel if Tina trains hard, 我感觉蒂娜要是好好练的话
[12:51] she has the potential to receive a promotion to yellow cord. 很有晋升黄带的潜力
[12:56] Tina, listen to me. You’re not going anywhere. 蒂娜 听着 你哪儿都别想去
[12:58] – I’m your father. – Yes, Tina… -我是你老爸 -没错 蒂娜
[13:00] but I am your Capoeira instructor. 我可是你的巴西战舞老师
[13:04] Wait. I’m going to class with you. 等一下 我要跟你去上课
[13:07] Tina, what are you doing? 蒂娜 你这是做什么
[13:08] Dad, you don’t understand. 老爸 你不懂的
[13:10] I understand you’re grounded, effective right now. 我懂的是你被禁足了 即刻生效
[13:14] – Bob, let her go. – No. -鲍勃 让她去吧 -不行
[13:15] She’s grounded, Lin. 她被禁足了 琳
[13:17] We all just need a minute to calm down. 我们只是需要时间冷静一下
[13:19] Hey, Tina, you walk out that door, 蒂娜 你一旦走出那个门
[13:20] and you’re no longer my grill cook. 就别想再当我的烤肉师了
[13:24] Dad. Calm down. I’ll go get her. 老爸 冷静 我去把她叫回来
[13:26] You get out of here! You hear me? 你赶紧给我从这儿滚出去 听见没
[13:29] Never look back! You are dead to us. 永远别回头 对我们来说你已经死了
[13:32] Sorry, dad. There’s no getting through to that one. 抱歉 老爸 我也爱莫能助
[13:36] Thanks, Louise. That was very helpful. 谢了 露易丝 你真是帮了大忙
[13:41] Big day. 今天是个很重要的日子呢
[13:42] Big, big day. 非常 非常重要
[13:45] The Troca de Cordoes. 今天要举行卓卡·德·考多艾斯晋级赛
[13:47] I know. 我知道
[13:48] I know it’s the Troca de Cordoes. 我知道今天举行卓卡·德·考多艾斯晋级赛
[13:50] – I told you, I’m not going. – Okay. Fine. -跟你说了我不去 -好吧 随便你
[13:52] I’m just gonna say one more time, 我再说最后一次
[13:54] I think that you should come support your daughter. 我认为你应该去给你女儿打气
[13:56] Linda, I just grounded her. 琳达 她刚才被我禁足了
[13:57] You let her go. 是你让她走的
[13:59] Bob, I’m sorry. Okay. Come on. 鲍勃 对不起 行了吧 走嘛
[14:02] It’s just a phase. 这只是个必经阶段罢了
[14:04] I know you’re afraid you’re gonna lose your little girl. 我知道你是怕失去你的宝贝女儿
[14:06] That’s sweet, but what’d you think, 很温馨 但你是怎么想的
[14:08] she’s gonna spend the rest of her life 难道她一辈子
[14:10] standing next to you grilling burgers? 都得在你身边帮你烤肉吗
[14:20] That’s silly, spending the rest of her life 蠢死了 什么一辈子
[14:23] standing next to me grilling burgers. 在我身边帮我烤肉
[14:24] Of course not. 当然不是
[14:26] I mean, nothing wrong with it. 虽然也没什么不对
[14:27] I mean, it would be fun. 我是说 应该挺有趣的
[14:29] Tinarine, Tinarine, cha cha cha, Tinarine! 蒂娜魂 蒂娜魂 蒂娜魂
[14:32] Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina, Tinarine! 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜魂
[14:36] – We’re ready. – Okay. -我们准备好了 -好棒
[14:38] I’m coming. 我来了
[14:38] I’m sorry, Tina. I’m not going. 抱歉 蒂娜 我是不会去的
[14:41] I love this restaurant. 我爱这家店
[14:43] You can’t abandon the things you love 你不能因为性感战舞课
[14:46] just because of sexy dance fighting. 就抛弃你的挚爱
[14:48] If I were a hamburger, you’d come watch me fight. 如果我是汉堡 你就会来看了吧
[14:50] Good job, Bob. 干得好 鲍勃
[14:51] Gene, Louise, come on. 吉恩 露易丝 我们走
[14:52] We’re going to Tina’s karate concert. 我们要去参加蒂娜的空手道绶带大会了
[14:57] So you’re not going to get revenge today? 这么说你今天不去报仇喽
[15:00] No, Louise. I’m not. 不 露易丝 我不去
[15:02] Okay. Got it. 好 我知道了
[15:03] Then I won’t bring your credit card, 那我就不带你的信用卡去了
[15:05] which I cut into a ninja star. 它被我做成了忍者飞镖
[15:07] Oh, you cut my credit card? 你把我的信用卡给剪了
[15:09] Into a ninja star. 做成了忍者飞镖
[15:11] Tambourine, tambourine, 铃鼓魂 铃鼓魂
[15:12] ninja star, credit card, tambourine. 忍者镖 信用卡 铃鼓魂
[15:16] Family drama at Bob’s Burgers, huh? 汉堡店上演家庭闹剧了 是吧
[15:18] Bob. Bob. Bobby. 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍鲍
[15:20] What, Teddy? 怎么了 泰迪
[15:21] What’s a Troca de Cordoes? 卓卡·德·考多艾斯是什么玩意儿
[15:23] It’s a ceremony. It’s like a graduation. 是一种仪式 像毕业典礼一样
[15:25] Yeah, but this guy is a creep, 但那家伙是个变态
[15:27] and I got to stand my ground. 我得坚持我的立场
[15:28] She made a commitment to this restaurant, period. 她在一段时间内要对这家店负责的
[15:30] – “Exchange of strands.” – What? -“交换绳带” -什么
[15:33] I just looked up Troca de Cordoes. 我刚查了下卓卡·德·考多艾斯
[15:35] It’s Portuguese for “Exchange of strands.” 在葡萄牙语里是”交换绳带”的意思
[15:37] Sounds momentous. 听起来很重要啊
[15:38] This very day, she’s becoming a woman, 就在今天 交换绳带
[15:41] exchanging her strands. 她就要蜕变成女人了
[15:42] Wait. That’s what it says? 什么 是那么说的吗
[15:43] Yeah. That’s what it says. 对 就是这么说的
[15:44] It says she’s becoming a woman? 上面说她就要蜕变成女人了
[15:46] Well, yeah. Take a look. 对啊 你自己看
[15:48] What you gonna do about it, Bob? 你要怎么办 鲍勃
[15:49] Doesn’t say becoming a woman. 这上并没说会变成女人
[15:50] No. Read into it. 不 往下读
[15:52] It says, “Exchange of strands.” 这上面说 “交换绳带”
[15:53] It’s exchanging strands. 就是交换绳带
[15:55] Has nothing about her becoming a woman. 根本没说要变成女人什么的
[15:56] What are you saying, Bob? 你在说什么 鲍勃
[15:57] What are you saying, Teddy? 你又在说什么 泰迪
[15:58] Just, if my daughter was becoming a woman, 我只想说 要是我的女儿要变成女人了
[16:00] I would want to be there. 我会在她身边支持她的
[16:01] She’s not becoming a woman, Teddy. 她并没有要变成女人 泰迪
[16:03] No, but if she was, I’m saying. 我是说 如果她要变的话
[16:05] She’s not my daughter. 她又不是我女儿
[16:06] You were the one who just said it again. 你刚刚又说了一遍
[16:07] Get out. Get out, Teddy. 滚出去 出去 泰迪
[16:09] – I want to pay my bill! – Get out of my restaurant! -我要买单 -从我的店里滚出去
[16:10] I want to pay my bill. 我要买单
[16:12] There’s your bill… $4.16, pervert. 你的账单 四块一毛六 你个变态
[16:15] – $4… Pervert? Pervert? – Pervert. -四块 变态 变态 -变态
[16:17] – Who you calling pervert? – It’s written on the bill. -你骂谁变态 -账单上就那么写的
[16:20] Here’s your $4.16, Bob. Best of luck. 给你四块一毛六 鲍勃 吃屎去吧
[16:23] There’s a million restaurants I can go to. 世界上餐馆多的是
[16:26] Then go to them all, Teddy! 那就去个遍吧 泰迪
[16:28] – I’m sorry, Teddy. I get carried away. – No. -对不起 泰迪 我失控了 -不
[16:31] I blew my stack. I’m sorry. 是我走火入魔了 对不起
[16:34] It’s just, she’s growing up so fast. 我只是不能接受 她这么快就长大了
[16:37] Also, I crapped my pants yesterday. 还有 我昨天又拉裤子了
[16:38] Yeah. I know. I heard. Ha ha! 我知道 听说了
[16:42] Listen. I got to close up shop. 我要关门了
[16:44] I have somewhere to be. 我得去个地方
[16:45] So you really do have to get out. 所以你们真得走了
[16:49] Brazil. 巴西魂
[16:51] That’s my son. 乖儿子好样的
[16:54] Oh, God. 天啊
[16:56] Brazil! Sha! 巴西魂
[16:59] And I’m a… Brazil. Finished. 燃烧吧巴西魂 结束了
[17:04] Congratulations, Neil. 祝贺你 尼尔
[17:05] You have earned your yellow cord. 恭喜你获得黄带
[17:14] Tina, you’re next. 蒂娜 到你了
[17:16] All right! Go, Tina! You’re doing great. 太好了 加油 蒂娜 你是最棒的
[17:24] So glad you came, Bobby. 鲍鲍 你能来可真好
[17:26] She looks like she’s having a good time. 她看起来很享受嘛
[17:29] Hyah! Brazil! 燃烧吧巴西魂
[17:31] Thank you. The test is complete. 感谢参与 测试结束
[17:34] I’m sorry, Tina, but you have failed. 很遗憾 蒂娜 你没有通过
[17:38] Have a seat. 请坐吧
[17:39] The next student testing for her yellow corda is Janelle. 下一个接受黄带测试的是嘉内尔
[17:42] Hey, hey, hey, hey, wait, wait. Wait a minute. Wait. 怎么回事 给我等一下
[17:44] Please do not interrupt the ceremony, Bob. 请不要扰乱我们的绶带仪式 鲍勃
[17:47] Just give her the stupid cord. 快把那根破带子给我女儿系上
[17:49] Can’t you see how much this means to her? 难道你看不出来这对她有多重要吗
[17:50] I’m sorry, Bob, 很抱歉 鲍勃
[17:52] but she did not perform the five elementary motions, 她没做那五个基本动作
[17:54] so she will not be receiving her yellow corda. 所以不能授予她黄带
[17:56] What? She did better than Neil. 你说什么 她表现得比尼尔好多了
[17:58] That kid was a mess out there. 那傻小子刚才只是瞎比划一气
[17:59] – What? – Hey! -什么 -少胡说
[18:00] Oh, you know it’s true. 你们自己也心知肚明
[18:02] Tina did all five of the elementary weird motions, I think. 我认为蒂娜做了全部五个傻缺的基本动作
[18:06] She did that one. She did that one a lot. 那个她做了 那个她做了很多次
[18:09] Is this because 你在这指手画脚的
[18:10] I made you poop your pantalones? 是因为那天我把你踹拉稀了吧
[18:13] This isn’t about me. 我不是来维护我自己的
[18:14] It’s about Tina. 我是来维护蒂娜的
[18:15] Oh, is that what you think? 真的吗
[18:18] All right. That’s it. I’m taking a corda. 好了 不跟你废话了 我要拿根带子
[18:19] Don’t touch. 别碰
[18:22] – Ponytail! – Stop that. -马尾鞭 -别闹了
[18:24] Make me. 来试试啊
[18:26] Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight! 打 打 打 打 打
[18:29] Nose bone! 鼻梁骨
[18:30] Nose bone into the brain 把他的鼻梁骨砸进他那猪头里
[18:32] and skin him and wear him like a costume. 把他的皮剥了穿在身上
[18:33] All right, Louise. All right. 好了 露易丝 好了
[18:35] All right. Here we go. 成 开打吧
[18:36] Bobby, don’t do this. 鲍鲍 别跟他打
[18:37] I have to stand up for Tina. 我得力挺蒂娜
[18:39] But, Bob, look at the clock. 可是 鲍勃 看看现在几点了
[18:40] – It’s 4:28. – I know, Lin. -都4:28了 -我知道 琳
[18:43] I know, and if I poop, I poop. 我清楚得很 要是拉肚子就让它拉吧
[18:46] Oh, Bobby… 鲍鲍
[18:47] Jairo, Jairo, Jairo, Jairo, Jairo… 杰罗 杰罗 杰罗 杰罗 杰罗
[18:53] Heh heh heh. Hold on. 等一下
[18:55] I wasn’t ready that time, so… 我刚才还没准备好呢…
[18:56] Brazil! Ponytail! 巴西魂 马尾鞭
[18:59] Keep your sphincter tight, Bobby. 收紧你的括约肌 鲍鲍
[19:01] I’m okay, Lin. 我没事 琳
[19:02] – Use this, dad. – Ow! Louise… -老爸 用这个 -露易丝
[19:05] Ponytail! 马尾鞭
[19:07] Brazil! 巴西魂
[19:11] Hey, you want some more? 还没尝够苦头吗
[19:15] Make him stop, mom. 让他别打了 妈妈
[19:21] Brazil! 巴西魂
[19:22] Dad was right. 老爸说得对
[19:24] Jairo is just a jerk… 杰罗就是个混蛋
[19:26] A sexy, sensual, 一个性感的 世俗的
[19:28] creepy, sexy jerk. 变态的 性感的混蛋
[19:30] Go, dad! Come on. 上啊 老爸 加油
[19:32] Dad, dad… 老爸 老爸
[19:33] Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad… 老爸 老爸 老爸 老爸 老爸
[19:42] Thanks, Tina. 谢了 蒂娜
[19:43] I got him right where I want him. 我想在哪撂倒他 他就在哪倒
[19:47] Enough. 够了
[19:53] – Hey, nice form. – Thanks. -制服不错嘛 -谢谢
[19:55] Sorry Jairo knocked you down 我很抱歉 杰罗在大家面前
[19:57] 25 to 30 times in front of everyone. 撂倒你25到30次
[20:00] Yeah. Sorry I couldn’t get your yellow corda. 是啊 很抱歉没能拿到属于你的黄带
[20:03] It’s okay. Thanks for getting beat up for me. 没事啦 谢谢你为我挨顿揍
[20:06] Anyway, 话说回来
[20:07] I’m kind of interested in Russian kettleball strength training now. 我现在对俄罗斯的壶球力量训练有点兴趣
[20:10] Don’t make me watch this because I… 别给我看这个 因为我…
[20:11] – I’ll show mom. – Yeah. -我去给老妈看 -好
[20:13] Well, I have a surprise for you. 给你一个惊喜
[20:15] – You got a promotion. – Really? -你晋升了 -真的吗
[20:16] – I get a raise? – No… -是升职了吗 -不是
[20:18] But you get these yellow dish gloves. 你获得的是一双黄色清洁手套
[20:20] I present to you your yellow gloves. 我将这双黄手套 颁发给你
[20:23] So much fun. Well, we better get going. 真有意思 我们快走吧
[20:26] Yeah. 好
[20:26] That dead seal down at the pier isn’t gonna poke itself. 码头边的那只死海豹可不会自己捅自己哦
[20:29] Wait, wait. Hold on. You two are working today. 等等 等一下 你们两个今天得干活
[20:31] What? We’re not on the schedule today. 什么 我们两个今天可不当班
[20:33] Read. Learn how to read the schedule that you write. 看 看看你自己写的值班表
[20:37] Tina, honey, we’re giving you the day off. 亲爱的蒂娜宝贝 我们今天给你放一天假
[20:39] Go do something fun. 去玩吧
[20:41] Do you know where this dead seal is? What’s that about? 死海豹在哪呢 怎么一回事
[20:43] It’s a dead seal, mom. It’s… 是一只死海豹 妈妈
[20:45] A washed-up seal. 一只被冲上来的死海豹
[20:46] They go poke at it. 他们去捅那只海豹去了
[20:47] And we’re gonna slap it. 我们还要抽它
[20:49] It makes a great sound. 发出的声音很好听
[20:50] Then I sample the slaps. Sounds like an orgy. 我将拍打声取样了 听起来很淫荡
[20:52] I like dead seals, 我喜欢死海豹
[20:54] but I think I’m gonna stay here instead. 但我还是留在这里吧
[20:56] I’m actually having fun at work today. 其实我今天干活干得很高兴
[20:58] Besides, it’s our father-daughter time. 还有 我想享受一下父女互动时间
[21:00] – Sucker! – Gene, run. -你丫的 -吉恩 我们快跑
[21:03] Run, run, run, run, run to the seal! 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑到海豹那里
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme