时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Okay, kids, thank you for joining me here in the walk-in. | 孩子们 感谢你们到储藏室来帮我忙 |
[00:23] | Thank you all. | 谢谢你们 |
[00:25] | You said we had to, so… | 你要我们过来的 所以… |
[00:26] | Shush. | 闭嘴 |
[00:27] | I should have brought my cardigan. | 我应该把开衫带过来的 |
[00:28] | I have an announcement about the restaurant. | 我有一件事要宣布 |
[00:30] | Here in this box is the beef that will make our– | 这个盒子里的牛肉将要做成 |
[00:33] | Gene, drumroll, please. | 吉恩 击鼓 |
[00:41] | Okay, enough. | 好了 可以停了 |
[00:43] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[00:45] | Here in this box is the beef | 这个盒子里的牛肉 |
[00:46] | that will make our 100,000th burger. | 将要做成我们店的第十万个汉堡 |
[00:50] | Can I touch it? | 我能摸一下吗 |
[00:51] | I wanna touch it, too. | 我也想摸一下 |
[00:52] | I wanna feel it between my toes. Mmm. | 我想在脚趾间感受一下 |
[00:55] | I wanna put a stick of dynamite in it | 我想在里面放一支炸药 |
[00:56] | and blow it up! | 炸开它 |
[00:57] | No. What is wrong with all of you? | 不行 你们几个都脑抽了么 |
[00:59] | No one’s touching this meat but me. | 除了我其他人不许碰这盒肉 |
[01:00] | I have an announcement, too. | 我也有一件事要宣布 |
[01:02] | My bra is chafing me. | 我的胸罩磨得我难受 |
[01:03] | That’s not a real announcement. | 那种事不用宣布 |
[01:04] | Oh! I have one. | 我也有事要宣布 |
[01:05] | I love… | 我喜欢 |
[01:08] | house music. | 浩室乐[电子乐的一种] |
[01:09] | There! I said it! | 好了 我说完了 |
[01:11] | And I’m going to get my gun license, | 我会拿到持枪证的 |
[01:13] | finally. | 一定会的 |
[01:14] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜你啊 |
[01:16] | Can’t believe they’re making you wait three days. | 难以相信他们让你等了三天 |
[01:18] | Stop stealing my thunder! | 别岔开话题 |
[01:19] | I found the banner! | 我找到横幅了 |
[01:22] | It’s from our old printer. | 以前打好的 |
[01:24] | You just have to tear off the holes on the side. | 只要把边上的小洞洞撕下来就行了 |
[01:26] | We were supposed to hit 100,000 ages ago. | 我们几年前就该突破十万个汉堡的 |
[01:29] | Heh. We were way off. | 不过以前差得可远着呢 |
[01:31] | Yeah. Big time. | 是啊 重要时刻 |
[01:33] | – Can I just… – No, stop it! | -我能不能 -不行 别动 |
[01:36] | There it is. | 这下可好了 |
[01:38] | – Get it! – Dive! | -抢啊 -冲啊 |
[01:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[01:43] | Are you No. 100,000? | 你就是第十万个汉堡吗 |
[01:45] | No. | 不是 |
[01:46] | Are you mad at me? | 你在生我气吗 |
[01:48] | No. | 没有 |
[01:50] | Oh, burger, you’re cute. | 汉堡 你真可爱 |
[01:52] | You’re cute, too. | 你也很可爱哦 |
[01:53] | Heh. I’m not. | 哪里哪里 |
[01:54] | Whoa whoa. Linda! | 琳达 |
[01:56] | I think the news is here! | 电视台来人了 |
[01:57] | I wonder if they heard about our 100,000th burger! | 我想他们听到了我们店第十万个汉堡的消息 |
[02:00] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:02] | Hi. How are you? Uh, what can I do for you? | 你们好 需要帮忙吗 |
[02:04] | Are you Bob? | 你就是鲍勃吗 |
[02:06] | Uh, yeah. I am. | 是的 |
[02:07] | I’m Randy Watkins, | 我是兰迪·沃金斯 |
[02:08] | The documentary filmmaker. | 纪录片制作人 |
[02:11] | Okay. Uh… | 然后呢 |
[02:12] | We’re making a film about the beef industry. | 我们正在制作一部关于牛肉产业的纪录片 |
[02:14] | I heard you were about to hit your 100,000th burger, | 我听说你们就要突破第十万个汉堡了 |
[02:18] | and I wanted to shake your hand. | 我想跟你握个手 |
[02:20] | Oh. Yeah. Um… | 好的 |
[02:22] | Because you, sir, have blood on your hands. | 因为 你的手上沾满献血 |
[02:25] | Eww. Is this ketchup? | 这是番茄酱吗 |
[02:28] | It’s the blood of 100,000 slaughtered cows. | 这是十万头被屠杀的牛之血 |
[02:30] | You ketchuped me. | 你阴我 |
[02:31] | We’re here to force you to face your victims. | 我们是来逼你面对那些被害者的 |
[02:34] | Meet your meat. | 来跟你的肉见个面 |
[02:37] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[02:38] | Her name is Moolissa. | 她叫萌莉莎 |
[02:40] | She’s due to be “processed” in five days, Bob, | 五天后她就要被”处理”了 鲍勃 |
[02:44] | Unless you choose to spare her life. | 除非你放过她 |
[02:46] | – W-why? – That’s right. | -为 为什么 -没错 |
[02:48] | You will decide her fate. | 她的命运由你来决定 |
[02:50] | It’s a cow… | 牛去牛从倒计时 |
[02:51] | …ntdown. | 开始计时 |
[02:54] | We’ll see what your conscience tells you | 我倒要看看当你直视你的汉堡肉时 |
[02:56] | when you’re looking your burger right in the eye. | 你的良心会对你自己说些什么 |
[02:59] | Ow! This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[03:01] | It’s not a crime to make burgers. | 做汉堡又不犯法 |
[03:03] | There’s no blood on our hands! | 而且我们手上也没有血 |
[03:05] | What’s all the yelling about? | 吵吵什么呢 |
[03:08] | Turns out dad’s been putting murdered cows in our hamburgers. | 原来老爸一直在用死牛做汉堡 |
[03:12] | And you made us a part of it! | 你还让我们成了帮凶 |
[03:14] | You make me sick. | 你真让我恶心 |
[03:15] | Kids, please. | 孩子们 别闹了 |
[03:17] | Oh, look. A cow. | 快看 一头牛 |
[03:19] | Hello, Blondie. | 你好呀 金发妞 |
[03:21] | Oops. I got some meat on you. | 糟糕 我把肉弄到你身上了 |
[03:23] | Dead cow on live cow. Gross. Heh heh. | 活牛顶着死牛 真恶心 |
[03:26] | Ohh. God. | 天啊 |
[03:27] | Uh, not a good time, Linda. | 琳达 别闹了 |
[03:32] | Randy, stop. Stop filming. | 兰迪 停 别拍了 |
[03:34] | You know, we’re not gonna be in your cow documentary anymore. | 我们不打算出现在你的纪录片里 |
[03:37] | Well, you don’t really have a choice, Bob, | 你没得选 鲍勃 |
[03:39] | ’cause I stop at nothing to expose injustice to animals. | 因为没有什么能够阻止我为动物伸张正义 |
[03:42] | Is that wig glued on? | 这假发是粘上去的吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah. It’s– it’s the only way it would stay put. | 对 这是让她保持原地不动的唯一方法 |
[03:46] | It’s to, uh, humanize her. | 这样使她人性化一点 |
[03:47] | It’s cute. | 很可爱 |
[03:48] | Mmm. I’ve seen cuter. | 我见过更可爱的 |
[03:49] | Honestly, she’s a four. | 老实说 她充其量是四星级 |
[03:51] | Randy, I– I don’t know where to begin. | 兰迪 我 我不知道怎么跟你解释好 |
[03:53] | You know, this isn’t even a female cow. | 这头牛都不是母的 |
[03:55] | Beef happens to come from steers, which are male cows. | 汉堡肉是阉牛做的 阉牛都是公牛 |
[03:58] | Then, uh, how do you explain that udder? | 那 她怎么会有乳房 |
[04:00] | Whoa. What an udder. | 好给力的乳房 |
[04:01] | Get away from there, Tina. | 蒂娜 离开那儿 |
[04:03] | That’s, uh, not an udder. | 那不是乳房 |
[04:04] | Oh, it’s not? | 不是吗 |
[04:05] | Don’t listen to him, Randy. | 兰迪 别听他瞎说 |
[04:07] | You go ahead and milk that cow. | 你去挤挤奶证明给他看 |
[04:09] | – Milk it good. – Oh, we did. | -好好挤一挤 -我们挤过了 |
[04:11] | You shouldn’t have. Milk doesn’t come out of that. | 你怎么挤的 那里可挤不出牛奶 |
[04:13] | Something came out of it in that bucket over there. | 那边的水桶里有挤出来的东西 |
[04:16] | You mean this bucket of urine? | 你是说这桶尿吗 |
[04:17] | I know urine, and that’s urine. | 我认得尿 这个就是尿 |
[04:19] | – Gene, put that down. – No! | -吉恩 把它放下 -才不要呢 |
[04:21] | Well, it certainly smells like urine, | 它只是闻上去有尿味 |
[04:22] | but that’s probably because she’s sick. | 可能因为那头牛病了 |
[04:24] | No, she’s not sick. | 不 她没病 |
[04:25] | Sick of your practices, Bob! | 真为你的言行感到耻辱 鲍勃 |
[04:27] | Okay. You know, we’re gonna go inside and call Animal Control, | 好了 我要进去打电话给动物管制中心 |
[04:30] | and then you’ll have to leave. | 那时你们就得滚出这里 |
[04:32] | Okay, so you’ve got all your permits, | 那么 你是有营业执照的 |
[04:34] | and you’re renting this storefront? | 这个店铺你也租下喽 |
[04:35] | – Yes. – Oh, yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[04:36] | And, uh, this cow has had all its shots? | 这头牛打过预防针了吗 |
[04:38] | – Yes. – Sure, sure, sure, sure. | -是的 -对对对对 |
[04:39] | All right. Well, uh, great. My job is done. | 很好 非常好 完工 |
[04:41] | I’ll see you guys later. | 一会见 |
[04:42] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:43] | Bye, animal man. | 再见 动物管制员 |
[04:43] | What? | 什么 |
[04:44] | Oh, will you sign a release to be in the movie? | 您能否签署一下这份出镜协议 |
[04:46] | Uh, yeah. A movie. Yes. | 好啊 电影 好啊 |
[04:47] | You’re gonna be a star! | 你会成为大明星的 |
[04:49] | – Excuse me. – Thank you. – Hello. | -喂喂 -谢谢你 -我说 |
[04:50] | – The person who called you… -Thank you. | -我才是那个叫你来的人 -谢谢 |
[04:52] | You can’t have a cow on the sidewalk. It’s dangerous. | 你不能让牛站在人行道上 太危险了 |
[04:54] | Sir, sir, the only thing dangerous about this cow | 先生 先生 这里唯一危险的就是 |
[04:57] | is how adorable it is. Moo. | 这头牛太引人注目了 |
[05:00] | Put your hand on this cow and touch it. | 把你的手放在这头牛上感受一下 |
[05:02] | What? | 什么 |
[05:02] | I just know that that’s gonna help you. | 我只知道这能帮得上忙 |
[05:04] | Touch the cow. | 摸摸牛 |
[05:05] | Touch the cow. Touch the cow. | 摸摸牛 摸摸牛 |
[05:06] | – I’m walking away. – Touch it. | -我要走了 -摸摸它啊 |
[05:08] | Oh, right. Run away, tough guy! | 你就逃避吧 老顽固 |
[05:10] | Yeah! Go take a meat bath! | 去洗个牛肉澡吧 |
[05:13] | Or whatever it is you people do! | 或是鼓捣鼓捣你们这种人能做出来的事 |
[05:16] | Dial “M” for “Mooder”, | “M”代表”哞” |
[05:17] | Interview One, Take One. | 访问一 镜头一 |
[05:20] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[05:22] | Do you think cows should be ground up for food? | 你认为奶牛就该被碾成肉末供人食用吗 |
[05:24] | Personally, I don’t really care. | 就我个人而言 我并不怎么在意 |
[05:26] | But my father, he loves grinding them up. | 但我老爸喜欢把他们碾成肉末 |
[05:29] | Gives him a rush. Makes him feel alive. | 这让他干劲十足 亢奋不已 |
[05:31] | Daddy’s a bad, bad man. | 我老爸是一个很坏 很坏的人 |
[05:34] | Is this movie gonna have a score? | 这部影片有配乐吗 |
[05:37] | You know, some music to tug at the heartstrings. | 动人心弦的音乐 你懂的 |
[05:40] | I– I haven’t thought about it yet. | 我还没考虑这个呢 |
[05:42] | Well, check this out. | 听听这个怎么样 |
[05:47] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[05:48] | Louise, what does that look like to you? | 露易丝 你觉得这个像什么 |
[05:51] | Cow poop. Good eye, Tina, good eye. | 牛粪 眼力不错 蒂娜 不错 |
[05:53] | No. I mean it’s in the shape of a smily face, | 不是 我是说它的形状像一个笑脸 |
[05:56] | like an emoticon. | 就像一个表情符号 |
[05:58] | You think the cow is texting you an emoticon with its butt. | 你觉得奶牛在用它的屁股给你发短信吗 |
[06:02] | Very interesting. | 真有趣 |
[06:04] | Maybe this cow is trying to communicate with us | 也许这头牛正以它所知的唯一方式 |
[06:07] | the only way it knows how, with its feces. | 与我们沟通呢 用它的便便 |
[06:10] | Like gram-gram used to do. | 就像奶奶以前那样 |
[06:11] | Mom, let’s say you had a brilliant plan, | 妈妈 假设有一个卓越的计划 |
[06:14] | but to execute it, | 若要执行 |
[06:15] | you needed to write something using cow poop. | 必须得用牛粪将其写出 |
[06:18] | How would you do it? | 你会怎么做呢 |
[06:19] | Oh. Is this a brainteaser? | 这是脑筋急转弯吗 |
[06:22] | Hmm. I would use a frosting bag. | 我会用裱花袋 |
[06:25] | Do we have one? | 我们有这个东西吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah, in the pantry. | 有啊 在餐具室里 |
[06:28] | Am I right? Is it a frosting bag? | 我猜对了吗 是不是裱花袋啊 |
[06:29] | We’ll see, mom. | 老妈 我去探个究竟 |
[06:44] | Yeah. Okey-dokey. | 好了 大功告成 |
[06:50] | Bye, kids. | 孩子们 再见 |
[06:51] | Have a good day. | 祝你们度过愉快的一天 |
[06:52] | Murderer! | 你个杀牛凶手 |
[06:54] | Oh. Hi, Randy. | 你好啊 兰迪 |
[06:57] | Wink with open smile. | 它微笑着冲我眨眼呢 |
[06:58] | Is this for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[07:00] | It has to be. | 肯定是 |
[07:01] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做呢 |
[07:02] | Should I text back? | 我该回条短信吗 |
[07:03] | Coming through. | 借光借光 |
[07:04] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[07:07] | Oh, look at him. | 看看他 |
[07:09] | So cute. Makes me hungry. | 真可爱 我都饿了 |
[07:11] | Honey, I want a burger right now. | 亲爱的 我现在就想吃汉堡 |
[07:13] | What’s wrong with you people?! | 你们这些人怎么回事 |
[07:15] | Yeah! What’s wrong with you people?! | 你们这些人怎么回事 |
[07:18] | Now let’s talk about your music budget. | 现在我们来谈一下你的配乐预算吧 |
[07:20] | Is it a million? | 一百万成吗 |
[07:22] | We only need one megaphone out here. | 这里一个扩音器就够了 |
[07:24] | You know what you need? You need this! | 你知道你需要什么吗 你需要这个 |
[07:31] | Think about it! | 考虑一下吧 |
[07:34] | Wow. We’re mobbed. | 我们店好受欢迎哦 |
[07:36] | Thank you, documentary. | 谢谢你 纪录片制作人 |
[07:38] | Linda, the documentary is about me | 琳达 这部片子把我拍成 |
[07:40] | being an evil cow killer. | 一个杀牛不眨眼的魔鬼 |
[07:41] | Murderer! | 杀牛凶手 |
[07:42] | Oh, come on, Bob. | 好了啦 鲍勃 |
[07:43] | There’s no such thing as bad publicity. | 没有负面影响了啦 |
[07:45] | This could be huge for us. | 这对我们来说再好不过了 |
[07:47] | Like a sex tape. | 就像性爱录像 |
[07:48] | Like a sex tape. Uhh. | 就像性爱录像 |
[07:49] | It’s the best free advertising we ever had. | 这是有史以来最好的免费广告 |
[07:51] | I know. It’s almost sad. | 我知道 我很悲伤 |
[07:53] | For who? | 为谁 |
[07:54] | I don’t know. The cow. | 我不知道 为那头牛吧 |
[07:55] | The cow’s going out in a blaze of glory. | 那头牛将会带着光辉荣耀送到餐桌上 |
[07:57] | Everybody wins, Bob. | 鲍勃 每个人都完胜 |
[07:58] | I guess you’re right. | 我猜你是对的 |
[07:59] | I mean, looks kind of sweet out there– | 我是说 这一切看起来是多么的美好 |
[08:02] | enjoying the day, meeting people. | 享受大好时光 会见不同面孔 |
[08:05] | Hi, cow. | 你好 奶牛 |
[08:06] | I’m gonna eat you. | 我要吃掉你哦 |
[08:08] | Whoa. Can it hear us? | 它能听到我们说话吗 |
[08:11] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[08:12] | Like sands through the hourglass, | 就像沙砾滑过沙漏 |
[08:13] | there goes my teeth right into your back. | 我的牙齿就要陷入你的后背 |
[08:15] | That’s my wife. | 我老婆就这德行 |
[08:16] | Ah, Bobby, I’m frigging starving. | 鲍鲍 我快要饿死了 |
[08:18] | Who could eat that beautiful creature? | 谁会忍心吃掉这头美丽动人的小奶牛呢 |
[08:22] | Shame on you! | 你真无耻 |
[08:23] | Are you going to be eating a burger today? | 你们今天要吃汉堡吗 |
[08:25] | We wouldn’t dream of eating an animal. | 我们连做梦也不曾有吃动物这个念头 |
[08:27] | We run a petting zoo by the interstate. | 我们在州际公路边开了一家宠物园 |
[08:30] | It’s called Mother Goose’s Discount Petting Zoo. | 名叫”鹅妈妈折扣宠物园” |
[08:33] | Petting horses, goats, and sheep. | 宠物马驹 宠物山羊 宠物绵羊 |
[08:35] | Precious memories on the cheap. | 花费不多就能拥有珍贵回忆 |
[08:37] | It’s basically an animal sanctuary… | 它主要是一家动物庇护所 |
[08:39] | that we make money off of. | 那是我们的经济来源 |
[08:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:47] | Oh. Hey, Randy, thanks for the business. | 兰迪 多谢你来采访我们 |
[08:49] | Oh, hey, Bob, you’re welcome. | 鲍勃 客气什么 |
[08:51] | Well, I’m gonna go to bed soon. What are you gonna do? | 我马上要睡觉了 你打算干嘛 |
[08:53] | Oh, I’ll probably go to bed, too, ’cause I’m a person. | 我大概也要去睡觉了 我也是人嘛 |
[08:55] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:03] | M-Moolissa, watch out! | 萌莉莎 小心 |
[09:06] | No! | 不要啊 |
[09:08] | Bring in the accused. | 带被告 |
[09:12] | Yeah, yeah. | 喊什么喊 |
[09:14] | Louise, you’re defending me? | 露易丝 你要为我辩护吗 |
[09:17] | This so-called MAN stands accused of | 这个道貌岸然的伪君子受到控告 |
[09:20] | murdering nearly 100,000 hamburgers worth of cows. | 他杀害的牛相当于十万块汉堡肉 |
[09:25] | I call to the stand, Moolissa. | 有请萌莉莎出庭作证 |
[09:28] | Objection! | 反对 |
[09:30] | That cow’s faking his injuries! | 那头牛在装死 |
[09:33] | And I can prove it. | 我可以证明这一点 |
[09:34] | Think fast. | 脑筋转快点 |
[09:37] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[09:38] | Moolissa, is the man who killed you | 萌莉莎 杀害你的人 |
[09:41] | in the courtroom today? | 今天出庭了吗 |
[09:44] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[09:45] | It’s me. | 就是我 |
[09:46] | I just make hamburgers. | 我只是个做汉堡的 |
[09:48] | I never wanted to be a cow killer. | 从来没想过要当一名杀牛凶手 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[09:57] | Whoa. Heavy sleeper. | 睡得够死的了 |
[09:59] | Wh-what happened? | 怎么了 |
[10:00] | What’s the matter? What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 出什么事了 |
[10:02] | Go back to bed. | 接着睡你的 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry. Go back to bed. | 抱歉 接着睡吧 |
[10:14] | Hey! Randy! | 兰迪 |
[10:16] | Your cow’s gonna freeze to death out here! | 你的牛栓在这里会冻死的 |
[10:18] | Randy! | 兰迪 |
[10:23] | Shh. Easy. | 慢点 |
[10:25] | Easy. Back up. Back up. Back up. | 慢点 退后 退后 退后 |
[10:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:30] | – Heh. I know. – It’s a cow! | -我知道 -奶牛居然进来了 |
[10:32] | You know what? You won’t even know it’s here. | 你知道吗 它不会碍事的 |
[10:36] | Uh, that was like that already. | 你就当它不碍事吧 |
[10:39] | Definitely clean that. | 我会弄干净的 |
[10:41] | Oop. Step back. | 退后点 |
[10:42] | This is the best dream I’ve ever had! | 这是我做过的最美好的梦 |
[10:45] | Everybody pee on the floor! | 大家都在地板上嘘嘘喽 |
[10:47] | Who’s with me?! | 谁跟我一起 |
[10:53] | Okay, eat while it’s hot. | 趁热赶紧吃 |
[10:55] | Well, well, well. Look who’s too good for cereal now. | 好得很 看看这碗麦片对谁有裨益 |
[10:58] | He’s trying to impress the cow. | 他在取悦这头牛 |
[11:00] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别犯傻了 |
[11:01] | Someone knows how to treat a lady-slash-male steer. | 某人知道如何款待一头半公半母的阉牛 |
[11:04] | Bob, I am not comfortable with this situation. | 鲍勃 这牛站在这里我感觉很不爽 |
[11:07] | Lin, what was I supposed to do? | 琳 你想我怎么做 |
[11:08] | I had that crazy dream. It was raining. | 我做了个疯狂的梦 梦里正在下雨 |
[11:10] | Well, I had a crazy dream | 我也做了个疯狂的梦 |
[11:12] | that there wouldn’t be a cow’s A-S-S | 但梦里可不会有牛的臀部 |
[11:15] | in my face when I’m eating my breakfast. | 在我吃早饭时跟我面前晃来晃去 |
[11:17] | I know what that spells. | 我知道那个单词 |
[11:19] | – Ass. – Ass. | -屁股 -屁股 |
[11:20] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[11:21] | – Ass. – Stop it. | -屁股 -住嘴 |
[11:22] | Say goodbye, everybody. | 大家 道别吧 |
[11:24] | It’s going out on the street, where it belongs. | 让它回到街边 该待哪待哪 |
[11:27] | Of course, okay? Of course. | 成 成 可以 |
[11:28] | Right after breakfast. | 吃完早饭再说 |
[11:29] | Cows can’t go down stairs. | 奶牛无法下楼 |
[11:33] | – What? – What’s that? | -什么 -什么意思 |
[11:34] | Cows can’t go down stairs. | 奶牛无法下楼 |
[11:36] | That’s, like, a thing. | 有这么个说法 |
[11:37] | I’ve heard that. | 我听说过 |
[11:38] | It’s like a fun fact. | 那是个有趣的事实 |
[11:40] | Bobby… Hmm. | 鲍鲍 |
[11:41] | Cows can’t go down stairs? | 奶牛不能下楼吗 |
[11:43] | That better not be true. | 最好不是这样 |
[11:49] | Huh. What do you know? | 你们得出什么结论了 |
[11:50] | We know you’ll push on a cow’s butt for half an hour | 我们只知道你会推上半小时的牛屁股 |
[11:53] | without asking for help. | 也不叫我们帮个忙 |
[11:55] | Gotta have that butt all to yourself. | 你自己一直占着牛屁股 |
[11:57] | Hey, Bob! What’s the deal, man? | 鲍勃 那头牛怎么了 伙计 |
[12:00] | What’d you do to Moolissa? | 你对萌莉莎做了什么 |
[12:02] | It’s up here! Come get it out! | 它在楼上 快过来把它弄下去 |
[12:04] | Linda. Uh, it’s not up here, Randy. | 琳达 它不在这 兰迪 |
[12:06] | My wife’s crazy. | 我老婆发神经 |
[12:07] | If he knows I brought the cow in, | 如果他知道我让奶牛进来了 |
[12:09] | he’ll think he won. | 他就会觉得他赢了 |
[12:11] | So what if he won? | 他赢了又怎么样 |
[12:12] | Get the cow out of the house now. | 现在就把这头牛给我弄出去 |
[12:14] | – Stop. – You get it out of the house. | -别闹了 -你把它给我弄出去 |
[12:16] | – I’m trying to… – Come get… | -我正努力… -快把… |
[12:17] | Oh. Uh, this cow. | 这头牛 |
[12:19] | This cow, yeah, is here. | 这头牛 它在这儿 |
[12:22] | Dad, I ran that bubble bath | 爸爸 我按你的要求 |
[12:24] | for you and Moolissa like you wanted. | 为你和萌莉莎弄好泡泡浴了 |
[12:26] | Bubbles! | 泡泡浴 |
[12:27] | I’m not taking a bath with Moolissa, Randy. | 我是不会和萌莉莎洗澡的 兰迪 |
[12:29] | Two days left. | 还剩下两天 |
[12:31] | Two days to decide to send that cow to slaughter | 再有两天就能决出是把牛送到屠宰场 |
[12:34] | or admit you’re a hypocrite and a murderer. | 还是你承认自己是个伪君子 杀牛凶手 |
[12:38] | Wow. What a movie. | 好精彩的电影啊 |
[12:40] | Bob, what a movie. | 鲍勃 多精彩的电影啊 |
[12:42] | It’s not my movie, Teddy. | 我不是在拍电影 泰迪 |
[12:44] | What, are they just following you around with a camera? | 什么 他们拿着摄影机只是跟着你转吗 |
[12:46] | You’re in it, you’re the star, | 你出镜了 当上大明星 |
[12:47] | but it’s not your movie. | 却说自己不是在拍电影 |
[12:48] | Heh. Good luck, guys. | 伙计们 祝你们好运 |
[12:49] | – Will you sign a release? -Sure. | -你能签个出镜协议吗 -没问题 |
[12:51] | Do you want my John K Hancock? | 你想要我的亲笔签名吗 |
[12:53] | – Yeah. – Anywhere? | -想 -签哪儿都行吗 |
[12:54] | No. On the line here. | 别 签在横线上 |
[12:56] | Better get used to this, huh? | 我得习惯习惯 |
[12:58] | Gonna be in the movies. I– | 要在银幕上露脸了 我 |
[12:59] | Just on the line. Just on the line. | 签在横线上就行 签在横线上 |
[13:02] | – Right. So anywhere? – Yeah. | -好的 这么说签哪儿都行吗 -没错 |
[13:03] | No! No! Where it says “signature”! | 不 不 签在写有”请签名”的地方 |
[13:04] | Okay, what’s your name? Do you want it to you? | 好吧 你叫什么 是签给你吗 |
[13:07] | No, I– Teddy, what are you doing?! | 泰迪 你在干什么 |
[13:09] | I’m signing here an autograph, Bob. | 老鲍 我在给别人签名呢 |
[13:19] | One big happy family. | 好一个幸福的大家庭 |
[13:22] | Isn’t this nice, all of us here together? | 真美好 不是吗 全家人都聚在一起 |
[13:24] | No. | 好个屁 |
[13:25] | Are you gonna give me a poop tonight? | 你今晚会用便便给我发短信吗 |
[13:27] | Talk to me. | 跟我聊聊嘛 |
[13:28] | Mmm. Bob, huh? | 鲍勃 |
[13:30] | Well, it’s nice. They like each other. | 这很好啊 他们蛮合得来的 |
[13:33] | It’s good for Tina. | 对蒂娜来说是件好事 |
[13:34] | Come on. Just relax and– pbbbt! | 来嘛 放松 然后… |
[13:37] | It’s all about the communicationtion. | 跟我沟通沟通嘛 |
[13:47] | Hi, Moolissa. | 你好 萌莉莎 |
[13:49] | Frowny face? | 怎么愁眉苦脸的 |
[13:51] | All I’ve been is super nice to you, | 我对你这么这么好 |
[13:53] | and this is the thanks I get? | 这就是我得到的回报吗 |
[13:54] | I loved you. | 我是那么爱你 |
[13:56] | I loved you like a horse, | 我像爱马一样爱你 |
[13:58] | which is my favorite animal. | 马是我最心爱的动物呢 |
[13:59] | You know what? Let’s just stop | 你知道吗 我们不能这样了 |
[14:00] | before we both say something we’ll regret. | 免得我们两个会说出让自己后悔的话 |
[14:02] | Like that horses are better than cows. | 比如 “马其实比牛好” |
[14:05] | I regret that. | 我后悔了 |
[14:07] | But it’s true. | 但那是事实 |
[14:12] | Where’s the cow? | 牛呢 |
[14:13] | I believe you mean, “Where’s the steer? “ | 我想你是在问 那只阉牛呢 |
[14:16] | Yeah. Don’t forget about that penis. | 对 它是没有小鸡鸡的哦 |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:19] | Moolissa? | 萌莉莎 |
[14:20] | Moolissa? | 萌莉莎 |
[14:21] | Ha! Cows can go down stairs. | 牛是可以下楼梯的 |
[14:24] | All you need is four wool socks, | 只需四只羊毛袜 |
[14:26] | a mattress, and the will to make it happen. | 一张床垫 和一颗决绝的心 |
[14:29] | You didn’t. | 你怎么敢 |
[14:30] | Your girlfriend is tied up outside. | 你的女友现在正拴在外面呢 |
[14:36] | Noooooooooooooooo! | 不 |
[14:39] | What’s wrong with dad? | 老爸怎么了 |
[14:40] | I think he hates leashes. | 我想他讨厌皮带吧 |
[14:45] | 家庭内部紧急状况 暂停营业 | |
[14:48] | It’s not my fault, Randy. | 这不是我的错 兰迪 |
[14:49] | She was stolen. | 有人把她偷走了 |
[14:50] | I mean, it’s no one’s fault. | 我想说 这不是谁的错 |
[14:51] | Except for Linda’s. | 琳达除外 |
[14:52] | I did what I had to do | 我只是为这个家和家里的地毯 |
[14:53] | to protect my family and my carpet. | 做了我该做的 |
[14:55] | Yeah, whatever. So who do we know | 随你怎么说吧 现在我们来看看 |
[14:57] | that would steal a cow in a blonde wig? | 谁会偷走一头顶着金色假发的奶牛 |
[14:59] | Maybe some perverts. Heh heh. | 可能是那些变态 |
[15:01] | We had a fight last night, me and Moolissa. | 我们昨晚吵架了 我和萌莉莎 |
[15:04] | I just wish I had a chance to make things right again. | 我真希望有机会向她道歉 |
[15:06] | You wouldn’t if you heard | 你要是看到 |
[15:07] | some of the things she was pooping about you. | 她拉给你的便便的话 就不会这么想了 |
[15:10] | Hey, guys! | 各位 |
[15:11] | Take a look at this! | 来看看这个 |
[15:13] | …on the cheap. | 花费不多 |
[15:15] | You fellas just leave her tied up | 你们就这样把她 |
[15:17] | here at night all alone? | 栓在这里一整夜吗 |
[15:19] | Oh, yeah, yeah. She doesn’t mind. | 没错 她不会介意的 |
[15:21] | We could just back a trailer right up here, honey, huh? | 我们可以把拖车开过来 是吧亲爱的 |
[15:23] | We sure could, get ourselves a cow. | 当然 这样就可以给园里添头奶牛了 |
[15:27] | Yeah. Get ourselves a cow. | 没错 给园里添头奶牛 |
[15:29] | Yeah. Get ourselves a c– | 没错 给园里添头 |
[15:40] | What a dump. | 简直是个垃圾场 |
[15:42] | Yikes. Hey, there she is. | 说得对 她在那儿 |
[15:44] | Oh, dear God. | 天哪 |
[15:46] | Oh, the cow that jumped over the moon. | 越过月亮的奶牛 |
[15:49] | See, that’s nice. | 看到没 多好啊 |
[15:50] | Come on. Let’s go get her. | 走吧 我们去把她救出来 |
[15:52] | We should come back after dark. | 我们应该晚上再来 |
[15:53] | – Why? – It’s more dramatic. | -为什么 -晚上更有戏剧性 |
[15:55] | – That is stupid. – No, no, no, no. | -蠢死了 -不不不不 |
[15:56] | I can see it now, the big rescue. | 我几乎现在就能预见 大营救的壮观场景 |
[15:59] | We’ll shoot the whole thing in infrared. | 我们会用红外线拍摄 |
[16:02] | Oh, Randy, come– in infrared? | 兰迪 得了吧 用红外线拍摄 |
[16:07] | This is nuts. | 这太疯狂了 |
[16:08] | The kids should be in bed, Bob. | 鲍勃 孩子们这个时间应该上床睡觉 |
[16:10] | It’s infrared, Lin. Show her. | 可这是红外线拍摄啊 琳 给她看看 |
[16:13] | Cool! Cool! | 酷毙了 酷毙了 |
[16:15] | Why are you doing that? | 你嚷嚷什么 |
[16:17] | I’m signaling. | 我在打暗号 |
[16:18] | Everybody, serpentine. | 大家准备 匍匐前进 |
[16:19] | Yes! We’re a unit. | 出发 我们团结一心 |
[16:22] | Dad, you should know | 爸爸 我要你知道 |
[16:24] | if anything happens, | 如果出现什么情况 |
[16:25] | I am in full attack mode right now. | 我随时准备全力出击 |
[16:28] | Me, too. I’m hungry for blood. | 我也是 我已经开始想吸血了 |
[16:30] | And also candy. | 还想吃糖果 |
[16:32] | Uh, thanks, kids. | 孩子们 多谢了 |
[16:33] | Damn it. I missed the signal to stand up. | 该死 我错过起身的信号了 |
[16:36] | Sorry, everybody. | 大家 很抱歉 |
[16:37] | You let down the unit. | 你让我们很失望 |
[16:39] | I said I’m sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[16:40] | Bob, we’re here. What do we do now? | 鲍勃 我们到了 现在怎么做 |
[16:43] | We, uh, uh, open the gate. | 我们 把门打开 |
[16:46] | That was easy. | 没想到这么容易 |
[16:47] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们几个在干什么 |
[16:49] | Gene, attack! | 吉恩 进攻 |
[16:52] | Ow! Your children are biting my legs! | 你们几个小屁孩敢咬我的腿 |
[16:55] | Randy, get Moolissa. Let’s move. | 兰迪 去救萌莉莎 快撤 |
[17:00] | High-five, Bob. We did it. | 来击个掌 我们做到了 |
[17:02] | High-five, Randy. Nice job. | 击掌 兰迪 干得好 |
[17:04] | I mean, we couldn’t have done it without the kids | 我是说 要不是孩子们死缠烂咬的话 |
[17:06] | biting that woman. | 我们也办不成这事儿 |
[17:08] | She tasted like sawdust and goats. | 她身上有一股木屑和羊骚味 |
[17:10] | 3, 2, 1. | 三 二 一 |
[17:13] | Beep. | 时间到 |
[17:16] | Bob, the cow-ntdown’s over. | 鲍勃 牛去牛从倒计时结束 |
[17:18] | It’s time to decide Moolissa’s fate. | 决定萌莉莎命运的时刻到了 |
[17:21] | Seriously? Right now? | 说正经的 现在吗 |
[17:22] | We just rescued her. | 我们才救下她 |
[17:24] | She’s due at the slaughterhouse, Bob. | 她本该在屠宰场的 鲍勃 |
[17:25] | What’s it gonna be? | 事态将如何发展呢 |
[17:27] | Murderer! | 杀牛凶手 |
[17:28] | Louise, shush. | 露易丝 给我闭嘴 |
[17:29] | Randy, can you stop making your stupid movie for one minute | 兰迪 能不能暂停一下你那傻缺的摄像机 |
[17:32] | and just be a human being? | 做个正常人行吗 |
[17:33] | I don’t know, Bob. | 我不知道 鲍勃 |
[17:34] | Can you stop making your stupid burgers | 你能不能不要做你那恶心的汉堡了 |
[17:36] | for one minute and be a human being? | 做个正常人行吗 |
[17:38] | So now you’re gonna guilt-trip me? | 你现在想让我心生愧疚吗 |
[17:39] | That’s what the whole movie is about. | 这就是我整部影片的主题 |
[17:41] | I thought we were friends now, Randy, | 兰迪 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[17:42] | ’cause we saved the cow together! | 因为我们一起救下了那头牛 |
[17:44] | Maybe activists-slash-documentarians can’t have friends, | 也许行动派兼纪录片制作人就是无法交到朋友 |
[17:46] | no matter how many cows they save! | 无论他们救下几头牛 |
[17:47] | Well, that’s just sad, Randy! | 兰迪 你这么说可太伤人了 |
[17:50] | I know! | 我知道 |
[17:53] | Oh, my God. That was close. | 我的天啊 好险好险 |
[17:54] | I don’t know what I would do | 要是萌萌有个三长两短的 |
[17:57] | if anything happened to Moo– | 我可真不知道该… |
[17:58] | Ahh. I didn’t hit her! | 我可没撞她 |
[18:00] | I didn’t hit her! I stopped! | 我可没撞她 我踩刹车了 |
[18:02] | She’s probably fine. | 她可能没事 |
[18:03] | She’s dead. She must have had a cow heart attack. | 她死了 一定是牛类心脏病犯了 |
[18:06] | – No. – You know what? | -不是吧 -不如这样吧 |
[18:07] | Let me get something out of my van real quick. | 我先把车里的货卸了 |
[18:08] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[18:13] | Moolissa! | 萌莉莎 |
[18:14] | Oh, my God, no. | 上帝啊 不要这样 |
[18:16] | Don’t you die on me. | 不要就这么离我而去 |
[18:17] | Don’t you die. Say something! | 不要离开我 你说话呀 |
[18:19] | Louise, look. It’s a heart, | 露易丝 快看 是一颗心 |
[18:23] | A heart-shaped poop. | 一坨心形的便便 |
[18:24] | What the hell? I didn’t do that. | 怎么回事 这可不是我整的 |
[18:26] | I’m keeping it. | 我要留着它 |
[18:28] | Bob, you all right? | 鲍勃 你还好吗 |
[18:30] | You look a little pale. | 你的脸色看起来有点惨白 |
[18:36] | Are we dead? | 我们死翘翘了吗 |
[18:37] | I’m dead, Bob. You just fainted. | 我翘了 鲍勃 你只是晕了过去 |
[18:39] | I fainted? Wow. | 我晕过去了吗 |
[18:40] | – That’s embarrassing. – Okay. | -真尴尬 -好了 |
[18:42] | I’m– I’m not a fainter. | 我 我从不晕倒 |
[18:43] | – Yeah. I’m– I’m dead. – Right. Yeah. | -没错 我死了 -是啊 对 |
[18:45] | But listen, there’s something I want you to do for me. | 听着 我想让你为我做件事 |
[18:48] | Make burgers out of me. | 用我的肉体做汉堡 |
[18:50] | What?! No. No way. | 什么 不行 绝对不行 |
[18:52] | Yes way, Bob. | 怎么不行 鲍勃 |
[18:53] | Look, ever since I met you, | 听着 自从我遇见你 |
[18:54] | making burgers makes me feel like a horrible person. | 做汉堡这件事就像乌云般笼罩在我心头 |
[18:57] | Bob, I’m a castrated steer. | 鲍勃 我是一头阉牛 |
[18:59] | Yeah, I’m a married man. | 是啊 我还是个有家室的男人呢 |
[19:02] | Yeah, I’m kid– | 开玩笑啦 |
[19:04] | Same thing, right? | 其实我们是一样的 对吧 |
[19:05] | Yeah. Think about it, though. | 是啊 还是好好想一想吧 |
[19:07] | I’m a cow, you know? | 我是一头牛 你知道的 |
[19:08] | We’re not wild stallions or humpback whales, | 我们不是野种马 也不是座头鲸 |
[19:11] | But we wanna feel special, too. | 但这不能让我们甘于平凡 |
[19:13] | I do, anyway. | 反正我是不甘 |
[19:14] | You turn me into something amazing. | 你让我变得更美好 |
[19:16] | Wait. Isn’t this my subconscious | 等一下 这是我的潜意识在跟我说 |
[19:17] | telling me what I want to hear? | 我想听的话吧 |
[19:19] | Hey, no. | 才不是呢 |
[19:20] | You know what? Yes, it is, actually. | 告诉你把 没错 实际上还真是 |
[19:22] | Well, it’s working. Keep talking. | 很管用 继续说 |
[19:24] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[19:25] | No. I can’t do that. | 不 我做不到 |
[19:28] | You can, and you want to. | 你能的 你也想这么做 |
[19:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:31] | One quick one because I owe you. | 小小地亲一口 谁让我欠你呢 |
[19:34] | Uh, maybe not. Maybe I– we shouldn’t. | 还是不要了吧 也许我 我们不应该 |
[19:36] | Oh, we should, absolutely. | 什么不应该 来嘛 |
[19:38] | Oh, my God. What am I doing? | 我的上帝 我在做什么 |
[19:41] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[19:42] | I’m about to kiss a cow. | 我要亲吻一头牛 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:48] | Bobby, are you okay? | 鲍鲍 你还好吗 |
[19:49] | What’s dad doing with his mouth? | 老爸那张嘴撅来撅去的是在干嘛 |
[19:51] | Looks like he’s kissing. | 好像在接吻呢 |
[19:55] | Well, this is awkward. | 太丢人了 |
[19:57] | Somebody put a blanket over it. | 快来人在这里盖张毯子 |
[19:59] | Tastes so good. | 真美味啊 |
[20:00] | Okay. All right. Kids inside! Now! | 好了好了 你们都给我进去 马上 |
[20:07] | Before Moolissa, | 在遇到萌莉莎之前 |
[20:09] | I used to say it’s just beef. | 我总说 不过是牛肉罢了 |
[20:10] | I couldn’t have been more wrong. | 我大错特错 错得离谱 |
[20:14] | Cows are living creatures | 奶牛是一种 |
[20:15] | with beautiful hair and soft brown eyes, | 长有美丽长发和温顺褐眼的动物 |
[20:17] | soft mouths… | 还有柔软的双唇 |
[20:21] | And also they are beef. | 同时 它们也是肉牛 |
[20:23] | They’re the full package. | 他们就是一具皮囊 |
[20:26] | Does that make me a hypocrite to say that? | 我这样说虚伪吗 |
[20:28] | – Yes. – No, it doesn’t, Randy. | -虚伪 -才不呢 兰迪 |
[20:30] | Or if it does, I can live with that. | 就算虚伪 我也能泰然自若 |
[20:34] | I present our 100,000th burger. | 现在我来展示一下我们第十万个汉堡 |
[20:39] | 100,000th burger! | 第十万个汉堡 |
[20:41] | All right! | 好棒哦 |
[20:43] | Right. Undo the banner. | 行了 把横幅打出来 |
[20:44] | Bob’s burger, 100,000! All right! | 开心汉堡店 突破十万 好棒 |
[20:48] | Hooray! | 给力哦 |
[20:50] | Do the banner. | 展示横幅 |
[20:51] | Here’s the banner! Here comes the banner! | 横幅在这 横幅来啦 |
[20:53] | I humbly call this the rest in peas burger. | 我谦虚地称其为”安息汉堡” |
[20:59] | Because it, uh, comes with snap peas and carrots. | 因为它是用甜豆和胡萝卜做的 |
[21:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[21:03] | All right, funeral people, | 好了 各位出席葬礼的朋友 |
[21:04] | It’s time to party! | 来狂欢吧 |