Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] Gene. 吉恩
[00:29] Gene. Gene. 吉恩 吉恩
[00:31] What? 什么事
[00:32] Stop. 别弄了
[00:33] Bob, no more newspaper, please. 鲍勃 别再看报纸了 行么
[00:35] My parents are gonna be here any minute. 我父母快要来了
[00:37] I know. 我知道
[00:38] You know how I know they’re coming? 你猜我怎么知道他们要来的
[00:39] Because you go into a crazy cleaning frenzy every time. 因为每次你都会疯狂地打扫
[00:42] It’s like the way animals freak out before an earthquake. 就像动物在地震前惊恐万分四处逃窜一样
[00:45] That’s nice. That’s not true. 很好 此话非事实
[00:46] She’s spooked. 她被吓坏了
[00:48] Louise, you’re gettin’ cereal everywhere. 露易丝 你把麦片弄得到处都是
[00:50] I’m having a seizure! 我犯抽风病了
[00:52] Put a wallet in my mouth! 赶紧塞我嘴里一个钱包
[00:54] It passed. 没事了
[00:55] Look at this place. It’s a disaster. 看看这个地方 一团糟
[00:57] You haven’t even fixed the leak yet. 屋顶漏水你还没修
[00:59] Come on. Linda, the leak is contained. 好啦 琳达 罐子很给力
[01:01] – Bobby! – What? -老鲍 -怎么了
[01:02] You barely notice those. 是你太在意了
[01:05] I’m ok. 我没事
[01:06] Trust me, Bobby. 听我说 鲍勃
[01:07] My mother will notice that our ceiling is leaking. 我老妈肯定会注意到屋顶在漏水
[01:10] yeah, you’re right. 没错 你说的对
[01:10] She will, repeatedly and loudly. 她会注意到 连墨迹带大喊大叫
[01:13] Just fix it, please. 修好它吧 拜托
[01:15] Be my all-American fix-it man, Bobby. 做全美无所不能工匠男 我亲爱的小鲍
[01:18] Fine. I’ll go up to the attic and fix the leak. 好吧 我到阁楼去修理一下
[01:20] But I also need you and the kids to work out 同时我要你跟孩子们讨论一下
[01:22] Whose room my folks are sleepin’ in, 应该让哪间房出来给我父母睡
[01:23] Because I have to go check the bathroom for stray hairs. 因为我得去检查浴室里有没有掉发
[01:26] No one sheds like this family. 我们家脱发问题太严重
[01:28] It’s like a bunch of chewbaccas. 就像一群多毛怪
[01:30] So where are grandma and grandpa gonna sleep? 姥姥和姥爷睡哪间房
[01:32] Gene’s room smells like farts. 吉恩的房太臭
[01:33] That makes sense. 说的在理
[01:34] Great. Well, we’ll put ’em in there, then. 太好了 让他们住那间房
[01:36] Maybe they’ll leave sooner when they smell farts. 他们闻到放屁的味道 或许很快就走了
[01:38] – Yeah. – Gene can sleep with me in my room -大好 -吉恩可以跟我睡一间房
[01:40] As long as he doesn’t mind my night terrors. Huh? 只要他不介意我晚上会发恶梦
[01:43] Remember, you let me watch 记得 在我八岁的时候
[01:44] 该片是罗梅罗大师的经典之作 正是该片改变了丧尸电影的格局 成为了恐怖片中的里程碑 丧尸恐怖片的转折点
[01:44] “Night of the living dead” When I was 8, 是你让我看”活死人之夜”
[01:46] So now I wake up every night standing in the middle of my room, 然后我每晚都会被吓醒 站在房间的正中央
[01:49] Scratching the air, and kicking. 狂抓乱踢
[01:50] Oh, good. Wait. You still get those? 不错 等等 你现在还会那样
[01:52] – Yeah. They’re weirder now. – Oh, boy. -是 而且动作越来越奇怪 -上帝啊
[01:54] I think my subconscious fears and my budding sexuality 我想我潜意识下的恐惧和性萌芽
[01:57] are getting all mixed up. 交错在一起
[01:58] Ok, I… Tina, I don’t want to hear it. 我… 蒂娜 我不想知道
[01:59] So I think I’m being attacked by zombies, 所以我会觉得我被僵尸攻击
[02:01] And I start screaming, “Do you wanna make out?” 然后我会大叫 “想亲热下吗”
[02:04] And I make out with it. 然后我跟它亲热
[02:08] I might just bunk with gram and gramps. 我想我还是跟姥姥和姥爷凑合睡吧
[02:10] Ok, enough. 够了
[02:11] Gene, Louise, you sleep in Tina’s room. 吉恩 露易丝 你们睡蒂娜的房间
[02:13] Tina, you’re quarantined. You sleep alone. 蒂娜 你得被隔离 你一个人睡
[02:16] We’ll strap you down or something. 我们要先把你绑起来或者想些其他的办法
[02:18] Leave my lips free. 留下嘴能亲热就行
[02:22] Gene, just ’cause grandma and grandpa are comin’, 吉恩 只是姥姥和姥爷要来
[02:25] Doesn’t mean you’re gonna get out of doin’ homework. 不代表你可以不用做作业
[02:27] How far are you on that history report? 你那个历史报告写了多少
[02:29] So far, I just got the title… 目前 只是写了标题
[02:31] History: A blast from the past.” 历史: 来自过去的一声巨响
[02:34] Ok. After we get my parents settled, 好吧 等我们把姥姥 姥爷安顿好后
[02:36] Your father’s gonna help you with that. Right, Bob? 你爸爸会帮你做的 对吗 鲍勃
[02:39] Have it on my desk by 5:00. 五点前写好放在我桌上
[02:40] I am not writing your report for you. 我不会替你写报告
[02:43] Hey! Ok, everybody, 好吧 大家听着
[02:45] I have an announcement to make. 我有几句话要说
[02:47] I am on a ladder. Stop shaking it. 我在梯子上 别撞它
[02:49] I feel like I shouldn’t have to say that. 我本以为 不需要提醒你们
[02:51] Dad, why do you get so mad when grandma Gloria 老爸 为什么格罗瑞娅姥姥
[02:53] And grandpa Al come over to visit? 和艾尔姥爷一来你就变得这么生气
[02:55] Do you hate them? 你讨厌他们吗
[02:56] I don’t hate them. Just grandma. 我不讨厌他们 只是你姥姥
[02:58] Or I don’t hate her, just the sound she makes 不是讨厌她本人 只是讨厌她的弄出的声音
[03:01] And her voice and the things she says. 还有她的嗓音和说的话
[03:05] Al! 艾尔
[03:10] Wanna hear my impression of her? 想听下我对她的印象吗
[03:11] Yes. 想
[03:12] Al! 艾尔
[03:14] I’m not hearing this, right? 我没听错吧
[03:16] Sorry. I mean, she’s your gram gram. 对不起 我是说 她是你姥姥
[03:18] We love her. 我们爱她
[03:19] we hate her. 我们讨厌她
[03:21] I fixed the leak! 漏水修好了
[03:22] Good! Don’t stay up there too long, 好 别呆在那太久
[03:25] ’cause I wanna sorta have a nice visit 因为在我们开店之前
[03:27] Before we open the restaurant! 我想他们好好参观下
[03:29] Uh, I mean, almost done! 我是说 快要修好了
[03:33] Huh? 什么
[03:35] Wow. This is amazing. 太神奇了
[03:37] Eh, whose room am I behind?! 这后面是谁的房间
[03:39] Mine. 我的
[03:40] Hi, Tina. 你好 蒂娜
[03:41] Are you in the wall or in my horse poster? 你在墙里面还是在我的大马海报里面
[03:43] Please say, “Horse poster.” 拜托你跟我说 “在海报里”
[03:44] I’m a horse. 我是只马
[03:46] Oh, wait. I can go sideways, too. 慢着 我还可以四处走走
[03:48] Are you in another dimension? 你在另一个空间里吗
[03:50] Do you see a lion or a witch or a wardrobe? 有没看见 一个狮子 女巫 魔衣厨
[03:53] A what? 一个什么
[03:53] A lion, a witch, or a wardrobe! 一个狮子 女巫 魔衣厨
[03:57] Why are you saying that, Gene? 为什么这么说 吉恩
[03:59] It’s a book. 这是一本书名
[04:00] Oh, right, right. A kid’s book. 懂了 懂了 儿童书
[04:02] Yeah, by Salman Rushdie. 作者 萨尔曼·拉什迪
[04:03] It’s not by Salman Rushdie. 不是萨尔曼·拉什迪写的
[04:05] – Of course it is. – It isn’t. -当然是他写的 -不是
[04:07] Yes, it is. 是他写的
[04:08] I’m not gonna talk to you anymore, Gene. 我不跟你争了 吉恩
[04:09] I’m in a wall. Go look it up, though. 我在墙里 不信你去翻书查查吧
[04:11] I just did. It’s Salman Rushdie. 我刚查了 是萨尔曼·拉什迪
[04:14] They’re here! 他们到了
[04:15] Bob, come out of the wall, please! 鲍勃 从墙里出来
[04:17] Yeah. 好吧
[04:18] Hello! 大家好
[04:20] – Al! – Oh, my god. -艾尔 -天妈爷啊
[04:21] Don’t leave our bags out there on the street. 别把我们的包扔街上
[04:24] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[04:27] What are all these pots doing on the floor? 这些锅碗瓢盆在地上干什么用的
[04:29] Bob’ll pick ’em up, mom. 鲍勃会把他们捡起来 妈妈
[04:31] Bob, quit foolin’ around in there. 鲍勃 别再那里傻逛了
[04:32] You’re gonna get yourself stuck. 你会被困在里面
[04:38] Lin! Lin! 琳 琳
[04:39] Yes? What? 干什么 怎么了
[04:40] You’re never gonna believe this. 你肯定不会相信这个
[04:42] What is it? What? 怎么了 什么
[04:43] I’m stuck! 我被困住了
[04:48] Shouldn’t have farted. 早知道不应该放屁
[04:52] Who’s trapped in the wall? 谁困在墙里
[04:54] – Bob. – Me. -鲍勃 -我
[04:55] Bob can’t fit in the wall. 鲍勃在墙里肯定不行
[04:57] He’s overweight. 他超重啊
[04:58] – Mom. – What? -拜托 妈妈 -什么
[04:59] He can’t hear me. 他听不见我说的话
[05:01] Yes, I can. I’m right here. 我可以听见 我就在这里
[05:03] I’d like to order a hamburger. 我想点个汉堡
[05:05] No, Al! He can’t have a hamburger. 不行 艾尔 他不能吃汉堡
[05:07] He can have a turkey burger. 他可以吃火鸡汉堡
[05:09] There’s no such thing as a turkey burger. 没有火鸡汉堡这种东西
[05:12] Go read your “Maxim.” 去读读你的”格言”吧
[05:13] Dad gets “Maxim”? 爸爸看”格言”
[05:15] No. He found it in the recycling at the condo. 没有 他在公寓整理杂物时发现的这本书
[05:17] Who’s on the cover? 封面女郎是谁
[05:19] The girls of “Coyote ugly.” “女狼俱乐部”里面的女郎
[05:19] “女狼俱乐部”美国喜剧片 剧中的四位女服务生以及美艳女老板个个身怀绝技
[05:21] I don’t think they’re even alive anymore. 她们应该不在这个世上了吧
[05:23] Lin, we need to open the restaurant. 琳 我们需要重开餐馆
[05:25] Hey, I bet I can get down there. 我确定我可以走去那里
[05:27] What are you talking about? You can go down? 你在说什么 你可以走下去吗
[05:29] Kids, you meet me down there, ok? 孩子们 在下面等我 好吗
[05:31] You’re gonna be my eyes and my hands. 你们就是我的眼睛和双手
[05:33] Ok. We’re down there. 好的 我们已经到了
[05:34] No, you’re not. You haven’t moved! 没有 你们没有到 你们一步都没动
[05:36] I’m turning on the grill! Beep boop. Whoosh! 我在烧烤呢
[05:39] That’s not the sound the grill makes. 那不是烧烤时发出的声音
[05:41] Go down to the restaurant. 到下面的餐馆去
[05:43] Ok, so the special comes with feta cheese, 今天带来与众不同的乳酪汉堡
[05:45] And it’s called never been feta. 它不是真正意义上的乳酪
[05:47] Heh. Did you hear that? Are you laughing? 你听到了吗 你在笑吗
[05:51] I hear you laughing. Are you writing it? 我听见你在笑 你在写下来吗
[05:54] Yep. Never been feta. 是啊 不是真正意义上的乳酪
[05:57] Good. All right, I’m gonna go get Tina set up on the grill. 很好 我要让蒂娜去准备烧烤
[06:00] This is going great! 一切进展顺利
[06:06] Hey, kids! Gene! Louise! 孩子们 吉恩 露易丝
[06:09] Take this. That’s my pee. 拿着 这是我的尿
[06:13] Empty it out and bring it back, ok? 倒掉然后拿回来
[06:15] This’ll be our system. 以后就这么循环下去
[06:16] Uh… You’re my pee guy. 你是负责帮我倒尿的人
[06:17] Dad’s pee. 老爸的尿
[06:19] Ohh. Bob, I called Teddy the contractor! 鲍勃 我已经打电话给承包商泰迪了
[06:21] He’s coming right away to get you out! 他正在赶过来 把你弄出来
[06:24] What? No. Lin, that’s not necessary. 什么 琳 不用这么麻烦
[06:26] Of course it is. 显然这很有必要
[06:27] You’re stuck in the wall. 你困在了墙里
[06:29] No, I know. Just you know how Teddy is. 不 我知道 你知道泰迪这个人
[06:31] Talky Teddy, yap yap yap. 唠叨的泰迪 没完没了
[06:33] What, you don’t have time for his stories? 你没时间听他的故事吗
[06:35] Are you very, very busy today? 你今天非常 非常的忙吗
[06:37] Uh, no. 没有
[06:39] You’re in a tight spot, huh, Bobby? 老鲍 你被卡住了 是吗
[06:41] A little bit, Teddy. 差点儿 泰迪
[06:42] Ehh. I’ve heard of buildings like this, you know, 我听说过这样的房子
[06:44] With false walls. Uh-huh. 墙的位置不对
[06:45] It’s a prohibition thing. Oh. 这是明令禁止的行为
[06:47] Yeah, this town, it used to be a bootleggers port. 这个小镇曾经是一个走私港口
[06:49] A lot of people don’t know that. 很多人不知道这个
[06:50] That’s interesting. 听起来很有趣
[06:51] Yeah. My great-uncle used to run a speakeasy here in town. 我的叔叔曾今在城镇经营一家地下酒吧
[06:54] It was called Swanky’s, place called Swanky’s. 他叫做斯万奇酒店 那地方也叫斯万奇
[06:56] You ever hear of a cocktail called the swanky-panky? 你听过有一种鸡尾酒叫做”偷鸡摸狗”吗
[06:58] – No. – It’s made with 2 parts vermouth… -没听过 -它是由两种开胃酒
[07:00] Teddy. Teddy. Teddy, listen. 泰迪 泰迪 泰迪 听着
[07:02] Don’t get me out today, ok? 今天就不要把我弄出去了 好吗
[07:03] Tell Linda you have to come back tomorrow. 去告诉琳达你明天再来
[07:06] I got the sawzall in the truck. I don’t even… 我卡车里有”往复锯” 我还没
[07:06] Milwaukee Ax Sawzall Blade”密尔沃基Sawzall斧刃” 又称”往复锯”通常被用于快速拆除工作
[07:07] No, no, no. Teddy, listen. 不 不 不 泰迪 听着
[07:09] Tell her that you need a permit or something. 告诉她你需要许可证之类的东西
[07:11] You want to stay in the wall, Bob? 鲍勃 你想呆在墙里面吗
[07:13] Don’t judge, Teddy. Don’t judge. 泰迪 不要再猜了 不要猜了
[07:15] There’s nothing wrong with a man enjoying his crawl space 一个人在这里舒服的爬行
[07:18] Till his in-laws leave. 等待他老丈母娘和老丈人走 没什么不对
[07:19] No. It’s just, you know, I heard about this guy 不是 只是 我听说过一个人
[07:21] That hid out in a wall from the police. 他躲在墙里以此来躲避警察的追捕
[07:24] He went bonkers, Bob. 鲍勃 他后来疯了
[07:25] You know, when they found him, 当他们发现他的时候
[07:26] He was chewin’ on a 2×4, 他嘴里嚼着一块2X4的木块
[07:26] 2×4是木材的一种标准尺寸 一般只用于内墙 内墙的厚度一般是4寸左右
[07:28] Wearin’ nothin’ but copper wire. 什么都没穿 身上缠满了铜线
[07:29] That’s a great story, Teddy. 泰迪 这个故事很不错
[07:31] Just come back tomorrow. 明天再回来
[07:32] Ok. I still gotta charge you for today, though. 好吧 但是今天的工钱还得收
[07:35] Today? You just stood there talking. 今天 你就一直站在那里讲话
[07:37] Bob, you know, my therapist says 鲍勃 我的医生告诉我
[07:38] that if I don’t value my time, 如果我不珍惜自己的时间
[07:40] nobody’s goin’ to. 那么别人也不会珍惜
[07:41] – All right. You’re right. – Right. Just… -好吧 你是对的 -好吧
[07:42] All right. I’m just gonna write it up 好吧 先写个欠条
[07:43] as a consultation. No friend prices. 作为凭证 没有朋友价
[07:45] All right, do whatever you have to do 好吧 你想做什么就做什么
[07:47] And just drop the bill down the shaft. 把欠条从通道口扔下来
[07:49] All right. 好的
[07:50] Did you get it? 你拿到了吗
[07:51] Did you drop it? 你扔了吗
[07:51] I dropped it. 我扔了
[07:52] I didn’t get it. 我没有拿到
[07:53] Well, I can’t have the… you know, the things outstanding. 我不能… 不能不收工钱
[07:55] – Teddy, I’ll look for it, all right? – Find it. -泰迪 我会找 好吗 -找吧
[07:57] Write another one, then! 再写张欠条
[07:59] I don’t have… now I gotta go to the truck. 我没有… 现在我要回卡车里了
[08:02] Ok, as you can see, 正如你所见
[08:04] I’m spending my first night 今天是我在自己家房子的
[08:05] Inside the walls of my own house. 墙壁里面度过的第一个夜晚
[08:08] I borrowed Gene’s camera 我借了吉恩的摄影机
[08:09] so I can document my experience. 这样我可以把我的经验记录下来留给后人
[08:11] Come on, Bob. It’s late. 拜托 鲍勃 现在很晚了
[08:13] And Louise has loaned me her Kuchi Kupi night light. 露易丝把她的酷奇·酷毙夜明灯借给我
[08:16] Kuchi Kopi. 是酷奇·科比
[08:17] Kuchi Kopi. Kuchi Kopi night light. 酷奇·科比 酷奇·科比娃娃夜光灯
[08:19] Anyway, here’s where I’m gonna sleep tonight. 不管怎么样 我今晚将睡那里
[08:21] I’ll show you. 给你们展示一下
[08:22] Oh, Al. Yes. 艾尔 爽
[08:26] Oh, my god. 天哪
[08:28] Oh, my god. I think Linda’s parents are having sex. 天哪 我想琳达的父母正在做爱
[08:35] I hope they’re using protection. 希望他们戴套了
[08:37] ’cause I am not taking care of that baby. 因为我可不想照顾那婴儿
[08:39] I’m gonna sample it. 我要取个样儿
[08:48] Well, hello. 你好
[08:49] Funny seeing you here. 你看起来真滑稽
[08:51] Whoa. Double trouble. 一下来了两个
[08:54] Ok, let’s do this. 我们开始吧
[08:58] You sound like my grandmother. 你听起来像我姥姥
[09:00] what? I can’t hear you. 什么 我听不见你说话
[09:01] And you sound like my grandfather. 而你听起来像我姥爷
[09:05] Please stop touching each other. Please stop touching each other. 请不要再抚摸彼此了 请不要再抚摸彼此了
[09:25] Gene, you ready to give your report? 吉恩 你准备好做报告了吗
[09:32] My grandparents are staying with us, 我的祖父母和我们住在一起
[09:32] 禁酒时期 1920-1933年间美国以法律 禁止酿酒及售酒的时期/妇女参政权论者
[09:34] and they were both alive during prohibition. 他们亲身经历了禁酒时期
[09:36] So this is what it sounds like 所以这听起来就像
[09:38] when they have sex in the room next to mine. 他们在我隔壁做爱的声音
[09:44] What? Oww. 什么
[09:45] Principal’s office! Now! 给我去校长办公室 现在就去
[09:47] O-o-oww oww! Right. 太好了
[09:52] Father, in life, this restaurant was your curse. 父亲 在生活中 这个餐厅就是你的祸水
[09:56] Now, in death, your restless spirit haunts this place. 现在 在死亡面前 你不得安息的灵魂在这里阴魂不散
[10:00] Speak to us, father! 和我们说句话吧 父亲
[10:02] Louise, is that you? 露易丝 是你吗
[10:03] Did you hear that? 你们听到了吗
[10:05] Yes. It’s Louise! Your daughter! 是的 是我 你的女儿露易丝
[10:06] Go to the light, father! 回到光明世界吧 父亲
[10:08] Oh, ok, I see. Very funny. I’m a ghost. 好吧 我明白了 很可笑 我成了鬼魂
[10:11] Ask him anything you wanna know about the other side. 想知道关于那边世界的任何问题 随便问
[10:14] Are you the ghost from the movie “Ghost”? 你是来自电影”人鬼情未了”中的鬼魂吗
[10:16] No. Louise already told you I’m the ghost of her dead dad. 不是 露易丝已经告诉过你们我是他已世父亲的鬼魂
[10:19] Come on. Next question. 继续 下一个问题
[10:20] Are you the ghost from the movie “Ghost dad”? 你是来自电影”鬼爸爸”中的鬼魂吗
[10:23] What did I just say? 我刚才说什么来着
[10:24] This is what you ask a ghost? 这就是你们要问鬼魂的问题吗
[10:25] You know what this makes me wanna do? 你们知道这会让我想干嘛吗
[10:27] Eat your souls! 吃掉你们的灵魂
[10:29] Run! 快跑
[10:31] Oh, god! He got me! 天啊 他抓住我了
[10:33] At least you’re holding me now. 起码你现在确实吸引住我了
[10:35] What is going on over here? 这里发生了什么事
[10:37] Uh, sorry, Lin. 对不起 琳
[10:38] Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. 真高兴你玩得这么开心
[10:40] I’ll go back to running the kitchen, 我要过去打理厨房的事情了
[10:42] busing tables, and taking care of the kids. 看校车接送学生表 还要照顾孩子们
[10:44] Oh, boy. Lin, don’t be mad. 天爷啊 琳 别生气
[10:46] – Come here. – No. -到这来 -不
[10:47] Come over toward my hand. 到我手这边来
[10:48] All right. All right. 好吧 好吧
[10:49] Let me stroke your hair the way you like. 让我以你喜欢的方式轻抚你的秀发
[10:51] Isn’t this nice? 舒服吗
[10:54] Oh, god. 天吗
[10:56] Excuse me. I’m sorry. 对不起 抱歉
[10:57] Linda, that’s your mom’s throat clear exactly. 琳达 你那样简直就是你老妈在请嗓子
[11:00] Yes. And? 那又怎么样
[11:02] Well, first you make sounds like her. 第一 你的声音很像她
[11:03] Next thing, you’ll be yelling, “No burgers. Read your ‘Maxim.'” 其次 你会嚷道”不要汉堡 读读你的’格言'”
[11:07] I mean, you already kind of nag like she does. Whoop. 我是说 你已经开始学她一样唠叨了
[11:09] Where’s the hair? 头发呢
[11:11] I am not turning into my mother! 我不会变成我老妈
[11:13] That bathroom is filthy. 洗手间脏死了
[11:15] Who was the last person in there? 谁最后上的厕所
[11:17] You go back in there and you wipe the seat. 你回去 把坐便擦干净
[11:20] Hey, no nagging my customers! 不要冲我的客人叫嚷
[11:22] Don’t you yell at my mother! 你竟敢冲我老妈嚷嚷
[11:24] What’s that, Nagatha Christie? 你以为你是奈格特·克利斯蒂吗
[11:26] Linda, sweetheart, you’ve got more than you can handle here. 琳达 亲爱的 这里你已经忙不过来了
[11:30] Your father and I have decided to stay another night. 我和你父亲决定再待一晚
[11:33] What?! No! 什么 不要啊
[11:34] We’ll stay as long as we need to. 只要我们能帮上忙 会一直待下去
[11:36] No, no, no! No! 不要 不要 不要 不要
[11:37] Knock, knock. 有人吗
[11:39] Who’s there? 谁啊
[11:40] – I got detention. – Aw, come on. -我被留堂了 -真假啊
[11:42] Yeah. But I don’t wanna beat myself up about it, 真的 但我不想因为这个削我自己一顿
[11:44] since it’s really dad’s fault. 这其实是老爸的错
[11:46] It’s your history report. Yeah. 是因为你的历史报告
[11:48] Thanks, mom. We’re gonna… 谢谢 妈妈 我们要
[11:49] You know what? We’re gonna need you. 你知道吗 我们需要你们
[11:50] We’ll take all the help we can get around here. 我们要汲取周围一切救助
[11:52] No, no, no. No. Linda, I’m gonna get out of here. 不 不 不 不 琳达 我要出去了
[11:55] They don’t have to stay. 他们没必要留下来
[11:56] I have… I have an idea, 我有… 我有个主意
[11:57] a new idea I just thought of 我刚想出来的新点子
[11:59] on how I can get out right away. 想出了我该怎么立刻出去
[12:03] Oh, boy. 天
[12:05] ow! Son of a bitch! 婊子养的
[12:07] Where did he go? 他去哪了
[12:10] I can… I can hear him. 我能… 我能听到他的声音
[12:12] – Lin… – Yeah? -琳 -什么
[12:14] I’m stuck. 我卡住了
[12:15] Yeah, I know, Bob. 是啊 我知道 鲍勃
[12:16] No, I’m really stuck. 你不知道 我真的卡住了
[12:17] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[12:19] Are you telling me you weren’t stuck before?! 你是说你以前从来没被卡住过吗
[12:23] No. 是啊
[12:24] You were fakin’ it. 你装蒜 你个骗子
[12:25] I can’t believe this. 我不信
[12:27] Bob’s burgers. 开心汉堡店
[12:28] Hi, Linda. It’s Teddy. 琳达 我是泰迪
[12:30] Oh, hi, Teddy. 你好 泰迪
[12:31] Hey, I’m on my way over to get Bob out. 我正在去救鲍勃的路上
[12:33] You know what? We actually 你猜怎么着 我们实际上
[12:34] don’t need you to come and get Bob out. 不需要你来救鲍勃出来
[12:36] Oh, really? 真的吗
[12:37] Yeah, he’s fine. 是的 他很好
[12:38] What? No! We… 什么 不 我们…
[12:39] Teddy! Te… we need… 泰迪 泰… 我要…
[12:40] I need to come out! 我要出去
[12:41] Bye, Teddy. Teddy! 再见 泰迪 泰迪
[12:43] Have fun in there! 在里面好好呆着吧
[12:45] Linda! 琳达
[12:51] Ok, day 3 stuck in the wall. 好了 现在是我被困在墙里的第三天
[12:53] I sure would love to go poo. 可以的话我很想去大个便
[12:56] That would be good. 那肯定很爽
[13:00] Yep. Ok. I can’t get out that way. 好吧 爬是爬不出去了
[13:02] Ohh. I got a big splinter. 一个大刺扎我手里了
[13:04] Uhh. Feel a little faint. 感觉有点晕
[13:06] Uhh. Keep it together, Bob. 振作起来 鲍勃
[13:08] Are there spiders everywhere? 到处都是蜘蛛 有没有
[13:10] Aah! On me! On me! Aah! Spi… 在我身上 在我身上
[13:13] You understand me, don’t you, night light? 你懂我的 对吗 小夜灯
[13:19] Tell me. Why did you 跟我说说 你为什么
[13:21] want to have a sance in your family’s restaurant? 想在你父母的餐厅里举行仪式
[13:23] And when exactly did your father pass away? 还有你父亲到底什么时候去世的
[13:26] Uh, I forget. 我忘了
[13:28] Give me your hands. 把你的手给我
[13:29] Let’s summon his spirit now. 我们来召唤他的灵魂
[13:30] If that’ll help,p, sure. 如果有帮助的话 当然没问题
[13:32] Ok. I need you to hum with me, please. 请你跟我一起哼
[13:35] – Hum with you? -Yeah. -跟你一起哼 -对
[13:42] Big door. 好大一扇门
[13:43] Was this always here? 一直都有的吗
[13:48] Wow. There’s a speakeasy in the crawl space. 这里居然有个地下酒吧
[13:51] What a great idea. 创意真好
[13:53] Nice to see you, Mr. Bob. 很高兴见到你 鲍勃先生
[13:54] Nice to see you, Kuchi Kopi. 很高兴见到你 酷奇·科比
[13:57] What’ll it be, mr. Bob? 喝点什么 鲍勃先生
[13:58] Give me some hooch, your best bootleg hooch. 给我来点烈酒 你们这儿最好的走私烈酒
[14:06] How are things going, mr. Bob? 最近怎么样 鲍勃先生
[14:08] Things could be better, Kuchi. 本来可以过得很好的 酷奇
[14:10] Things could be a whole lot better. 本来可以过得逍遥自在
[14:12] Do you need to use the facilities, Mr. Bob? 你需要用洗手间吗 鲍勃先生
[14:15] Go number 2? 大号
[14:17] I’m glad you asked, Kuchi. 真高兴你问了 酷奇
[14:19] Yes, I do need to go number 2. 是的 我的确得去趟大号
[14:22] Yes, I do, a lot. 是的 我非常想去
[14:26] Here’s my creation. 这是我的创意
[14:28] I call it the tunami. 我把它叫做图纳米[海啸]
[14:31] You’re gonna sell a million of these. 这肯定会卖疯的
[14:33] You know, that tastes so good, 味道棒极了
[14:35] I say we make it the burger of the day. 我看就把它作为今天的推荐汉堡吧
[14:37] So your mother-in-law is quite willful. 这么说你的丈母娘很任性
[14:41] Yeah, she is. 没错
[14:42] She needs to be corrected. 得有人教导她一下
[14:45] – What does that mean? -Killed. -什么意思 -杀了她
[14:46] Wow. You turned into a mean little night light, Kuchi. 你怎么变成了卑鄙的小夜灯了 酷奇
[14:50] Did you know your wife and your mother-in-law 你知道你老婆和丈母娘
[14:53] are trying to interfere with your business? 在干涉你的事业吗
[14:57] They are? My business? 是吗 我的事业
[14:58] Yes. They are attempting to bring 她们企图引进一种
[15:00] An outside protein into the situation. 外面的新品种进汉堡里
[15:04] An outside protein? 外面的新品种
[15:05] -Tuna. -Tuna?! -图纳[金枪鱼] -金枪鱼
[15:08] I’m so tired. 我好累
[15:10] My grandparents are haunting my dreams. 梦里全是姥爷 姥姥
[15:13] I need a nap. 我得打个盹儿
[15:14] I could crawl up in the ceiling and sleep. 我可以爬到天花板上面 藏在里面睡觉
[15:16] That’s what dad would do. 老爸就会这么做
[15:17] Yeah. I’m gonna make him proud of me. 我会让他以我为傲的
[15:21] Oh, it’s nice up here. 这真不错
[15:23] Man, you’re ripped. 伙计 你练过了
[15:24] Your abs look like challah bread. 你肚子上的肌肉看起来像块结实的面包
[15:26] Thanks. You look… 谢谢 你看起来…
[15:27] Oh, my god. The boys’ locker room must be right over there. 天哪 男生的衣物间肯定就在那边
[15:31] I’ll sleep later. 我还是过会儿再睡吧
[15:32] Poison. 有毒
[15:33] What? 什么
[15:34] Mercury poisoning 汞中毒
[15:36] In the tuna fish! 金枪鱼里面
[15:39] Bob, stop. 鲍勃 别闹了
[15:40] “Bob, stop.” 鲍勃 别闹了
[15:41] good one, Kuchi. 学得很像 酷奇
[15:42] Who are you talking to? 你在跟谁讲话
[15:44] Oh, no one, just a friend. 没什么 一个朋友而已
[15:46] He’s losing it in there. 他在里面快呆疯了
[15:48] Ok, it’s time for you to come out. 好了 你是时候出来了
[15:50] There is no out, Linda, 我出不来 琳达
[15:52] Not anymore. Where am I? 现在出不来了 我在哪儿
[15:53] Am I here, or am I here? 在这儿吗 在这儿吗
[15:55] -Bob… -I’m everywhere! -鲍勃 -我无处不在
[15:57] I’m calling the fire department. 我叫消防队了
[15:59] drop the towel. 把毛巾摘了
[16:01] There it is again. Did you hear it? 又来了 你听到了没
[16:03] Drop the… 把毛巾…
[16:05] 3 siblings in trouble in 2 days, 三兄弟姐妹在两天内都惹了麻烦
[16:08] That’s a red flag right there. 我要给你们个红旗
[16:10] What’s going on with you guys? 你们这是怎么了
[16:12] Our father got trapped in the wall. 我们的父亲被困在墙里了
[16:14] Is that how he died? 他那样死的吗
[16:15] Dad’s dead? 爸爸死了吗
[16:16] Good job, Mr. Frond. 被你搞砸了 福旺德老师
[16:18] We were gonna tell her on father’s day. 我们本来打算在父亲节给她一个惊喜的
[16:20] Now we have nothing to do on father’s day! 现在我们父亲节没什么事可做了
[16:23] Ok, you know what you are? 好了 知道你们怎么了吗
[16:25] You are kids in crisis. 你们是危机儿童
[16:27] We need to conduct a home visit today. 我得家访一下了 今天就去
[16:29] -Yeah! -Ok. Ok. -太好了 -好的 好的
[16:32] Let’s get over there. 我们现在就去
[16:33] Oh, my gosh. What are those? 天哪 那是什么
[16:35] Grief puppets. 忧郁玩偶
[16:36] Bring ’em. We’re gonna need ’em. 把它们带上 我们会用到的
[16:37] What about those? Are you gonna bring those? 那些呢 那些你带吗
[16:39] Crisis crayons? You think? 危机蜡笔 你说呢
[16:40] Crisis crayons, absolutely. 危机蜡笔 绝对要带
[16:41] I’ve got so many drawings that I need to do. 我还有好多画要画呢
[16:45] Hey, I-I’m sorry. 不好意思
[16:46] It’s a little loud in here. 这边有点吵
[16:48] Y-you’re coming for a home visit when? 你要来家访 什么时候
[16:50] Right there. Chop. 就在那儿 动手吧
[16:52] Don’t do it. I’m staying in here. 别动手 我要呆在里面
[16:54] He’s loopy. Chop. 他疯了 动手吧
[16:56] I’m never coming out! 我绝不出去
[16:58] Yeah, we see this all the time. 这种情况我们见多了
[16:59] I’ll chop a hole, but it’s probably not gonna do it. 我来凿个洞 但有可能不够大
[17:01] You’ll have to put some food out. 你得把一些吃的塞出来
[17:03] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[17:05] They probably got complaints about the smell 大概消防局接到尸臭弥漫的投诉
[17:06] and came to get the body out of the wall. 所以他们来把尸体从墙里弄出来
[17:08] You mean it’s still in there? 你是说尸体还在那里吗
[17:10] Well, parts of him. 一部分吧
[17:11] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[17:13] It’s a real crisis, Mr. Frond! 家难当头啊 福旺德先生
[17:15] Yeah. It’s a crisis! 没错 家难当头
[17:16] Yeah! Crisis! We’re all in crisis! 好棒哦 家难 我们家发生灾难了
[17:18] All right! Okay! 好吧好吧
[17:19] Don’t you take my daddy out of the wall! 你敢把我老爸从墙里整出来试试
[17:23] Bob, I’m sitting here with the counselor from school 鲍勃 学校的指导老师来做家访
[17:26] who thinks you’re dead, 他以为你死了
[17:27] so this would be a great time to grow up and help out. 这是你摆脱幼稚 为我分忧解难的好时机
[17:30] A counselor? What is this, camp? 指导老师 这又是什么 野营吗
[17:32] Heh heh heh. I’m funny in the wall. 我在墙里玩得很开心
[17:35] I… Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! 我…
[17:37] Your husband is not dead? 你丈夫没死吗
[17:39] No, just aggravating. 没有 只是令人恼火而已
[17:41] Okay, why would Louise let me think that he was dead? 好吧 那为什么露易丝说他已经死了
[17:45] Oh, she just likes messing with people she thinks are stupid… 她就喜欢捉弄她觉得傻逼兮兮的…
[17:48] – I know! – What? I… -那个啥 -啥 我…
[17:50] How about a burger? 来个汉堡怎么样
[17:52] Want something from the restaurant, a burger? 想来点我们餐馆的美味吗 汉堡怎么样
[17:54] No. I don’t eat meat. 不了 我不吃肉
[17:55] Kill him. 杀了他
[17:56] Shut up, Kuchi. 闭嘴 酷奇
[17:57] I’ve got some nice ground beef for you, Bob. 鲍勃 我给你弄了些美味的牛肉末
[18:04] Bob! 鲍勃
[18:05] I’m starting to get a better picture here. 我现在整明白了
[18:08] Right now I’m looking up guidelines for when and how 我现在正在查找
[18:10] social services should get involved in a case like this. 社会服务应介入此类案件的时机和方法
[18:13] – What?! – Yeah. -什么 -没错
[18:14] – Social services? – Yeah. -社会服务 -没错
[18:16] – What?! – Yeah! -你说什么 -你听到了
[18:21] That throat-clearing sound, 那个清嗓的声音
[18:23] it’s coming from inside the wall! 从墙壁中传来
[18:26] Bob! 鲍勃
[18:27] Oh, my God! 苍天啊
[18:33] Bob, come towards my voice. 鲍勃 寻着我的声音过来
[18:35] I’ll yell. 我可开喊了啊
[18:40] My mother’s visiting us. 我妈妈来看我们
[18:42] Stop crawling away! 给我回来
[18:43] This isn’t happening! 想都别想
[18:45] Get ahold of yourself! 抓到你了
[18:47] Don’t shake me. 别摇我
[18:48] I might go to the bathroom. 摇得我想尿尿
[18:51] Here’s Bobby. 鲍勃 在这里
[18:53] I found him. 我找到他了
[18:56] That’s hot! 场面好激烈
[19:08] Much better. 感觉好多了
[19:09] Bad modeling, poor boundaries… 榜样糟糕 辨别意识模糊
[19:09] boundaries: 心里学术语 指一个人将自己与周围其他人分辨开的能力
[19:11] Well, really, no boundaries. 完全没有辨别意识
[19:13] I’m gonna have to make some calls. 我得打几个电话
[19:15] Wait, Mr. Frond, 等一下 福旺德先生
[19:16] now that I have a clear head, 既然我的头脑清醒过来了
[19:17] I want to apologize to everybody. 我就跟大家道个歉吧
[19:19] Hiding in the walls was selfish and dumb. 躲在墙里的行为又自私又愚蠢
[19:21] And, Linda, 还有 琳达
[19:22] I’m sorry I called you Nagatha Christie. 叫你奈格特·克利斯蒂 我很抱歉
[19:24] It was in the heat of the moment, 我头脑一时发热
[19:26] and it was really dumb. 做了傻事
[19:27] Aww. Thank you, Bobby. 谢谢你 鲍勃
[19:29] 斯皮罗·阿格纽是美国历史上第一位 由于刑事诉讼而辞职的副总统[于1973年辞职]
[19:29] I mean, I can do better, 我是说 我可以表现得更勇敢的
[19:31] like Spiro Nagnew. Heh. 就像斯皮罗·阿格纽一样
[19:33] All right, quit while you’re ahead. 好了 见好就收吧
[19:35] Naggedy Ann? 碎碎念狂 安
[19:36] Secretary of nagriculture? 那个碎碎念文化部长
[19:38] Ha! Now, that one’s funny. 这个搞笑
[19:40] That one’s funny. I like… ha ha ha! 这个搞笑死了 我喜欢
[19:42] I’m not a… not a nag. 尽管我不碎碎念
[19:44] That’s funny, though. I like it. 但还是很搞笑 我喜欢
[19:45] Social services? 社会服务部吗
[19:46] Now, hold on there, pal. 给我等一下 小伙子
[19:49] Are you married? 你结婚了吗
[19:50] You have kids? 有小孩吗
[19:51] No and no. 都没有
[19:52] Listen to me. 听我说
[19:54] My daughter is the best mother in the world, 我闺女是世界上最棒的妈妈
[19:57] And this one, he is nuts. But guess what, 而他呢 他是个傻逼 但你知道吗
[20:00] having a family makes you go nuts. 要是你养活一大家子 你也得变傻
[20:03] So if you don’t have kids, 所以如果你没有小孩
[20:05] I don’t think you know enough to be calling in anyone. 我认为你没有资格打电话叫谁来
[20:08] In fact, I don’t think you come out 事实上 我觉得你这熊样的
[20:11] looking so good here yourself. 在我面前得得瑟瑟的就让我不爽
[20:12] I wonder if you even got permission from the school 我怀疑你今天来做家访
[20:15] to come over here today. 都没有得到学校的许可
[20:17] He didn’t. 他没有得到许可
[20:19] He took us away from learning! 他强行带我们离开课堂
[20:20] We were in the car with Mr. Frond, 福旺德先生和我们坐在一辆车里
[20:22] and he didn’t make us wear seat belts. 但他并没有提醒我们系上安全带
[20:24] What?! 什么
[20:27] How about you put your phone and your little notebook back in your pocket there 赶紧把你的手机小本本踹兜里滚蛋
[20:30] and leave this family alone! 少来管我们的事
[20:34] Heh. Okay. All right. 好的 淡定
[20:36] All right. All right. 淡定 淡定
[20:38] All right. 淡定
[20:39] Gloria, thank you. 格罗瑞娅 谢谢你
[20:43] Come back soon, you two. 欢迎您两位再来玩
[20:45] Bye, gram. Bye, gramps. 姥爷姥姥再见
[20:46] See you in my dreams. 梦里见
[20:49] Well, I have a room to refart. 我得去整理一下屋子了
[20:52] Dad, can I have my night light back now? 老爸 我的小夜灯可以还给我了吗
[20:54] No. 不行
[20:54] – Give it to me. – Stop it. -还我 -不还
[20:55] – Give it to me. – Stop it. -还我 -不还
[20:57] – Give it to me. – Stop it. -还我 -不还
[20:58] – It’s my night light. – No. Stop. -这个夜灯是我的 -不还 就是不还
[20:59] This is embarrassing to me. 这太让我难堪了
[21:01] No! You’re a grown man! 不给 你都多大了啊
[21:02] I’m keeping it! 我要定了
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme