英文名称:Split
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | – Happy Birthday! – Hey, birthday cake! | – 生日快乐 – 生日蛋糕 |
[00:56] | – There I am. – Thank you. | – 我来了 – 谢谢 |
[00:57] | That’s nice! | 真不错 |
[00:59] | That’s actually a really good one. | 这张拍得不错啊 |
[01:02] | Wait, anybody wants this? | 有人想吃这个吗 |
[01:11] | That’s what happens when you do a mercy invite. | 出于同情邀请人家过来 就会变成这样 |
[01:13] | I believed you wanted to invite everyone. | 我觉得你是想邀请所有人 |
[01:16] | Dad, I can’t invite everyone in my art class | 爸 我不能请了艺术课上的每一个人 |
[01:18] | except for one person without social networking evidence, | 却不请那个几乎不与其他人来往的人 |
[01:21] | inflicting more pain on that person than was intended. | 我并不想让她更加痛苦 |
[01:23] | – And I’m not a monster. – I’m proud of you, I think. | – 我又不是什么怪物 – 我真为你骄傲 |
[01:27] | She gets detention a lot, and she yells at teachers sometimes. | 她常被留校反省 有时候还会冲老师吼 |
[01:32] | Then there was that rumor that went around | 之后有传言说 |
[01:34] | that she just kept running away from home. | 她不断地离家出走 |
[01:36] | Maybe she can Uber. | 也许她可以叫个优步 |
[01:37] | I seriously believe that we can go home now. | 我真觉得我们现在该回家了 |
[01:38] | Did I mistakenly convey this was a democracy? | 是我用词不当让你们觉得这是民主投票吗 |
[01:41] | We are not going till she gets picked up. | 等有人来接她了 我们再走 |
[01:47] | The car broke down. I’m just gonna take the bus. | 车抛锚了 我坐公交车回去 |
[01:51] | You’re not taking a bus, I’ll drive you home. | 你别坐公交车 我开车送你回去 |
[01:53] | Claire has almost saved her half of the money | 克莱尔几乎已经攒下了 |
[01:55] | she needs for her car. Isn’t that right? | 买车需要的一半的钱了 不是吗 |
[01:57] | And this will be one of the few times left | 这是最后仅有的几次 |
[01:59] | I can drive you guys around. | 我载你们一程的机会了 |
[02:03] | I’m… | 我… |
[02:04] | You won’t be able to hear my dad tell jokes that only he thinks | 你之后就再听不到我爸全程都说着 |
[02:07] | are funny for an entire car ride unless you come. | 只有他觉得好笑的笑话了 一起来吧 |
[02:11] | You don’t really wanna miss that. | 你不会想错过的 |
[02:20] | I got more gifts than I thought I did. | 我收到的礼物比我想得要多 |
[02:23] | Can I put this in here? | 我能把这个放这里吗 |
[02:24] | Yeah, I’ll get it. Thank you, Marcia. | 当然 我来 谢谢 玛西亚 |
[02:27] | Maybe he just is into… | 也许他只是喜欢… |
[02:30] | Maybe he’s just content where he… where he is. | 也许他只是安于现状而已 |
[02:42] | Can I help you? | 要帮忙吗 |
[02:46] | What? | 什么 |
[02:46] | If this is the one, he’s so… he’s really funny. | 要是他的话 他非常… 他真的很有意思 |
[02:48] | – He does these weekly videos. – This is… | – 他每周都会录这种视频 – 这简直… |
[02:53] | – See? – It’s so random. It’s so weird. | – 看见没 – 太随性了 太诡异了 |
[02:59] | – Yeah, you have a crush on him. – Pause it. | – 你肯定是喜欢上他了 – 暂停 |
[03:01] | I don’t get it. Yeah, go back. | 我不懂 倒回去 |
[03:02] | – Why don’t you get it? – I just don’t get it. | – 你怎么会不懂呢 – 我就是不懂 |
[03:04] | It’s like, he’s blond, and he’s cute. | 他肤白貌美又金发 太可爱了 |
[03:05] | No, his eyebrows are just like… | 不 他的眉毛实在是… |
[03:07] | Shut up. His eyebrows? | 瞎说 他的眉毛 |
[03:09] | – That’s the one thing you couldn’t get? – Yeah! | – 你欣赏不来他的眉毛 – 没错 |
[03:11] | I get turned on by eyebrows, though. | 但我就是被眉毛撩到了 |
[03:15] | Okay, that’s funny, yeah. | 好吧 太逗了 |
[03:22] | – You see what he does, though? – How does he even do that? | – 你看他干了什么 – 他怎么能那么做 |
[03:26] | That’s the whole point why I’m showing you. | 我给你看视频就是为了这个 |
[03:27] | – It’s so genius. – So bad. | – 太赞了 – 太厉害了 |
[03:45] | Pardon me, sir. I think you have the wrong car. | 抱歉 先生 我想你上错车了 |
[06:29] | We woke up in here. | 我们醒来就在这了 |
[06:40] | What the hell is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[06:42] | What are we doing here? What happened to my dad? | 我们为什么在这里 我爸出什么事了 |
[06:46] | He’s out there. | 他在外面 |
[06:50] | Do you know what happened to my dad? | 你知道我爸出什么事了吗 |
[07:46] | I choose you first. | 我第一个选你 |
[07:55] | It’s only gonna be a minute. | 只要一会儿就好 |
[08:02] | Pee on yourself. Pee on yourself. | 尿自己身上 尿自己身上 |
[08:05] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[08:06] | No! | 不 |
[08:19] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[08:22] | No! | 不 |
[08:26] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[08:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:47] | He wanted me to dance for him. | 他要我给他跳舞 |
[08:57] | The outside door is locked. | 外面的门锁上了 |
[09:02] | Everything is okay. | 一切都没事 |
[09:06] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[09:09] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[09:18] | I hear the tiniest little splash. | 我听见水花轻轻溅起的声音 |
[09:21] | And here it comes. | 它过来了 |
[09:22] | A freak of nature, like this. | 自然界中罕有 就像这样 |
[09:25] | So, he comes across the stream, and he’s so tall, | 他穿过小河 他是如此的高 |
[09:29] | that the water doesn’t even get to his belly. | 水连他的肚子都淹不到 |
[09:32] | Then he stops. | 接着他停下了 |
[09:34] | And my heart’s coming out of my chest. | 我的心脏都要跳出来了 |
[09:38] | You got buck fever. | 你第一次猎鹿所以紧张了 |
[09:40] | Uncle John’s got buck fever. | 约翰叔叔紧张了 |
[09:43] | That’s not true, Casey. Your daddy’s a liar. | 才不是的 凯茜 你爸是个骗子 |
[09:45] | – How big was the rack? – It was huge. | – 那鹿角有多大 – 巨大无比 |
[09:48] | Where are you supposed to look when you shoot, Casey? | 射击的时候你应该看着哪里 凯茜 |
[09:50] | At the body. | 看着躯干 |
[09:51] | Then why was he looking at the rack? | 那他为什么却看着鹿角 |
[09:52] | ‘Cause he had buck fever. | 因为他第一次猎鹿紧张了 |
[09:55] | She’ll say anything you say. | 你说什么她就跟着学什么 |
[09:57] | You gonna do that | 等三年后 |
[09:58] | when you get your mentored hunting license in three years? | 你拿到狩猎许可证 你第一次猎鹿也会紧张吗 |
[10:01] | No, sir. | 不会 先生 |
[10:02] | Be sure you put your gloves on after you finish. | 吃完以后记得把手套戴上 |
[10:05] | Your feet and your hands get cold first out there. | 在外面手脚是最先挨冻的 |
[10:36] | Three students abducted. | 三名学生被绑架 |
[10:37] | The father of one of the students | 一名学生的父亲在普鲁士国王商场 |
[10:38] | woke up dazed in King of Prussia, reportedly drugged. | 晕头转向地醒来 报道称他被下了药 |
[10:41] | He found the kids and the car missing. | 他发现孩子和车都已失踪 |
[10:44] | Neighbors are in disbelief. | 邻居们均表示怀疑 |
[10:46] | A normally quiet community is reeling after this abduction. | 平素安静的社区因绑架案而震惊 |
[10:51] | If you any information concerning the whereabouts of these girls | 如果你知道这些女孩的下落 |
[10:54] | you are urged to contact the police. | 请立即联系警方 |
[11:14] | It doesn’t matter if you open that door, Claire. | 你打开那扇门也没有用 克莱尔 |
[11:16] | There’s a second locked door. | 外面还有一扇锁着的门 |
[11:19] | He’s gonna come in here again any second, | 他随时会再进来的 |
[11:21] | and we’re not letting him take one of us out again. | 我们不能再让他带走我们中的一个 |
[11:24] | We just… we just cried and screamed, | 我们只是挣扎尖叫 |
[11:28] | and we didn’t hurt him because we were afraid to get him upset. | 我们没有伤害他是因为我们怕激怒他 |
[11:32] | God, that’s victim shit! Jesus! | 天哪 都是受害者无能的表现 |
[11:35] | We should fight him. | 我们应该跟他打 |
[11:37] | We should drop a crazy-ass bomb on him. | 我们要对他拳打脚踢 |
[11:40] | I saw him carry one of you and lay you on the bed | 我看见他扛着你们其中一个 |
[11:42] | like you weighed nothing. | 毫不费力地放在床上 |
[11:45] | One punch from him would knock one of us out. | 他一拳就能把我们打昏 |
[11:48] | I took… I took six months of Kenpo karate class. | 我上过六个月的美式空手道课 |
[11:52] | And you distract the assailant with pain. | 你弄疼攻击者来分散他的注意力 |
[11:54] | Everything is so easy for you guys. | 在你们眼中一切都这么容易 |
[11:58] | You do one thing, you can predict the next thing. | 你做一个动作 还能预测到接下来会发生什么 |
[12:03] | It’s not the way it’s gonna be in this situation. | 这种情况下 这办法行不通的 |
[12:05] | We’re not getting out of here! | 我们逃不出去的 |
[12:07] | You’re saying that you’re not gonna fight with everything in you? | 你的意思是 你不打算全力一搏吗 |
[12:12] | You know, the only chance… | 唯一的机会… |
[12:14] | The only chance we have | 我们唯一的机会 |
[12:16] | is if all three of us go crazy on this guy. | 就是我们三个一起和他拼了 |
[12:20] | We have to hurry. | 我们得赶紧行动 |
[12:26] | We need you, Casey. | 我们需要你 凯茜 |
[12:29] | Claire is smart, let’s listen to her. | 克莱尔很聪明的 我们就听她的吧 |
[12:33] | I’ll do it if you’re gonna do it, too. | 假如你愿意动手 那我也加入 |
[12:38] | – We can win. – He’ll hurt us. | – 我们能拼得过他 – 他会伤害我们 |
[12:42] | No. Shut up, both of you. | 不 你们两个都闭嘴 |
[12:47] | You’re gonna pick your miserable self up | 你振作一点 |
[12:49] | and help us get out of here. | 帮我们逃出这里 |
[12:53] | Blow me. | 你算了吧 |
[12:55] | And your six months of karate | 你在普鲁士国王商场 |
[12:57] | at the King of Prussia Mall can blow me, too. | 上的六个月的空手道课也算了吧 |
[12:59] | No. No, no, you-you can’t do this today. | 不不 你今天不能这样 |
[13:01] | You can’t do this right now. | 你现在不能这样 |
[13:03] | Why do you do this! Why do you act like this? | 你为什么要这样 你为什么这副德行 |
[13:05] | Why do act like you’re not one of us? | 为什么你一副与你无关的样子 |
[13:13] | When you aiming, Casey… | 凯茜 在瞄准的时候… |
[13:15] | Always keep both eyes open. | 要把两只眼睛都睁开 |
[13:18] | Cover your target with the barrel, | 用枪管指着你的猎物 |
[13:19] | then move with it to get its pace. | 然后枪跟着猎物走 掌握它的节奏 |
[13:23] | I’m warning you its gonna be frustrating the first times. | 提醒你 头几次会很挫败 |
[13:26] | You’re gonna shoot under it or behind it. | 你会射不到它或者射太过 |
[13:29] | You’ll learn to stay with it. | 你要学会如何紧跟目标 |
[13:32] | Females are smarter than the males, | 雌性比雄性要聪明 |
[13:34] | but you know that, it’s like humans. | 这点你是清楚的 因为就和人类一样 |
[13:38] | Females use their nose to stay alive. | 雌性的嗅觉是保命的关键 |
[13:40] | They make sure they have cover. | 确保它们有掩护 |
[13:42] | They always remember, they’re trying to stay alive. | 她们总是牢记 自己要努力活下来 |
[13:46] | Bucks go off by themselves. | 公鹿会发出声响暴露位置 |
[13:48] | Bucks get dumb during mating season. | 在交配季节公鹿会变傻 |
[13:51] | Boys make too much noise. | 男孩子们总是太吵了 |
[13:55] | Yes, they do. | 没错 |
[13:56] | I’m better than a boy, right? | 我比男孩子厉害 是不是 |
[13:59] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[14:08] | I’ll let you know when I hear something that makes sense. | 等你们说的话有意义时 我会出声的 |
[14:15] | We don’t even know what this is yet. | 我们甚至都不清楚 目前这是什么情况 |
[14:23] | I… I was inspired. | 我有了灵感 |
[14:30] | N-n-n-no, that one. | 不 不 不 那张 |
[14:32] | That one, before the pink frock coat with the thorns. | 粉色带刺双排扣长礼服之前那个 |
[14:34] | That’s supposed to be like a… | 那个本来应该弄成… |
[14:36] | like a tailored jacket, | 弄成贴身夹克那种 |
[14:37] | but I’m gonna hand-print it with newspaper headlines. | 但我要用手给它印上报纸大字标题 |
[14:43] | Well, I’m a simple blouse-and-skirt person, | 我是个穿衣简单的人 |
[14:44] | but these… | 但这些… |
[14:48] | these are very artistic, Barry. | 这些真是太艺术了 巴里 |
[14:51] | Just the kind of thing | 这正是那种 |
[14:52] | Hamptons ladies would spend 15,000 dollars on | 汉普敦[富人区]的女士们会花一万五千美元 |
[14:56] | to wear once at a charity ball. | 就为了在慈善晚宴上穿一次的衣服 |
[14:58] | Shut up. | 别说啦 |
[15:00] | You know, I-I can’t stay too long. | 你知道的 我不能待太久 |
[15:01] | This is… this is just a… just a visit. | 我就是来拜访一下 |
[15:04] | Well, tell me what’s going on? | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[15:08] | What? You mean the email? | 什么 你指那封邮件吗 |
[15:10] | It’s just the usual things. | 没什么特别的 |
[15:10] | Just feelings of being overwhelmed. | 就是感觉有点不堪重负了 |
[15:12] | Well, the terseness of your email | 你的邮件写得太简洁了 |
[15:14] | made it sound specific and time-related. | 让我感觉事情挺紧迫的 |
[15:17] | Are… are you looking for something? | 你是在找什么吗 |
[15:19] | – No. No, I’m just… – No? | – 没有 我只是在… – 没有吗 |
[15:20] | Just admiring. | 只是在欣赏而已 |
[15:21] | – I’m better now. – How’s work? | – 我现在好多了 – 工作如何 |
[15:23] | – It’s great! – Well, when I last spoke to them, | – 棒极了 – 我上次和他们谈的时候 |
[15:26] | they believed you were a model employee. | 他们说你是个模范员工 |
[15:29] | They found you meticulous and conscientious. | 他们觉得你又细致又认真 |
[15:33] | – You know this, right? – I do. | – 你知道的吧 – 我知道 |
[15:35] | You’ve managed there for ten years. | 你已经管理了那地方10年了 |
[15:37] | You’re functioning very well, Barry. | 你尽忠职守 巴里 |
[15:40] | And it’s a rare and wonderful place for you to work. | 对你而言 那里是个难得的好单位 |
[15:43] | Yes, it is. | 的确如此 |
[15:45] | You know, of all my other clients with your disorder, | 其他有你这种心理障碍的病人中 |
[15:48] | you’ve been the most consistent at your job. | 你是工作最稳定的一个 |
[15:52] | Did something happen, Barry? | 发生什么事了吗 巴里 |
[15:55] | How old are you? | 你多大年纪了 |
[15:59] | Just the internet is inconsistent on this point. | 网上对于这问题的答案不太一致 |
[16:01] | Why is that on your mind? | 你为什么想到问这个 |
[16:03] | Who’s gonna look after us when you retire or pass on? | 你退休或者去世之后 谁来照顾我们 |
[16:07] | You know, we’re gonna have to take care of ourselves | 我们将不得不自己照顾自己 |
[16:09] | and nobody even believes that we exist. | 别人甚至都不相信我们的存在 |
[16:12] | If ever something were to happen to me, | 假如我出事了 |
[16:14] | I’ve made arrangements | 我安排了 |
[16:15] | with a colleague from Baltimore to take over. | 巴尔的摩的一名同事接手 |
[16:20] | You… you live alone? | 你… 你是一个人住吗 |
[16:23] | You know this. | 你知道的 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry, I just meant how long? | 抱歉 我是想问你独居多久了 |
[16:26] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[16:30] | That must be so lonely. | 那一定很孤独吧 |
[16:39] | You know what, I’m… I’m doing much better. | 你猜怎么着 我… 我感觉好多了 |
[16:43] | I-I shouldn’t have emailed you. | 我不该给你发邮件的 |
[16:44] | I’m-I’m just… Look at me, I’m too impulsive. | 我只是… 瞧瞧我 我太冲动了 |
[16:51] | By the way, is anybody listening? | 顺便一问 有人听你的吗 |
[16:54] | Does anybody care about us? | 有人在乎我们吗 |
[16:56] | Yes, the University of Paris | 有的 实际上巴黎大学 |
[16:58] | has asked me to do a lecture, in fact. | 还邀请我去做讲座呢 |
[17:00] | I’m going to be doing it via Skype from right here. | 我会用网络视频 在这里做讲座 |
[17:04] | People are believing more. | 人们越来越相信了 |
[17:08] | Let’s meet at our usual time next week. | 我们下周老时间见 |
[17:10] | I would rather you didn’t leave, Barry. | 我希望你先别走 巴里 |
[17:14] | Did something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[17:16] | Don’t worry, this was just a visit. | 别担心 我只是来看看你 |
[17:18] | I’m doing much better. I actually… | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[17:20] | Don’t you want your sketches, Barry? | 你的素描不要了吗 巴里 |
[17:23] | You’re usually very protective of them. | 平时你对它们可是宝贝得很 |
[17:27] | Yeah, thanks. | 对哦 谢谢 |
[17:32] | I’ll see you next week at our usual time. | 我们下周老时间见 |
[17:37] | Thanks for fighting for us, Dr. Fletcher. | 谢谢你为我们抗争 弗莱彻医生 |
[17:52] | – Thanks, Dr. Fletcher. – Welcome. | – 谢谢你 弗莱彻医生 – 不客气 |
[17:54] | I just think I’m gonna blow it. | 我觉得我会搞砸的 |
[17:55] | No, you’ll be great. | 不会的 会顺利的 |
[17:57] | – I’ll see you next week. – Okay, thank you. | – 我们下周见 – 好的 谢谢 |
[18:11] | I don’t know how you work with those people. | 我不明白你是怎么和这些人打交道的 |
[18:14] | – What people? – Your patients. | – 和哪些人 – 你的病人们 |
[18:17] | You can’t use your thumbs to spin the wheel, dumbasses! | 你不能用拇指去转轮子 傻子 |
[18:22] | They always use their thumbs. | 他们总是用拇指 |
[18:26] | W-well, we look at people | 我们将这些 |
[18:28] | who’ve been shattered and different as less than. | 曾受过重大打击 与众不同的人视作有缺陷 |
[18:33] | What if… they are more than us? | 如果他们反而比我们更健全呢 |
[18:38] | What? | 什么 |
[18:42] | You believe them? Your patients? | 你相信他们吗 你的病人 |
[18:45] | You know, just between you and me. | 就我们两个人私下说说 |
[18:47] | Yes, I do. | 我相信 |
[18:50] | Flick it! Flick it! | 轻轻地拨 轻轻地拨 |
[18:55] | – I don’t believe it. No offense. – No. | – 无意冒犯 我反正不信 – 没关系 |
[18:59] | But when you call, | 只要您打电话 |
[18:59] | we’ll send you a second Easyfeet absolutely free. | 我们就再免费送您一台脚轻松 |
[19:02] | Just pay separate processing. | 只需再多加一点点手续费 |
[19:04] | So that’s two easyfeet… | 您能得到两台脚轻松 |
[19:05] | That! I need to buy that. | 就那个 我得买那个 |
[19:07] | This young offer won’t last… | 限时优惠不等人 |
[19:11] | – He’s back. – There’s a lady outside. | – 他回来了 – 外面有位女士 |
[19:23] | Dennis, admit what you’ve done. | 丹尼斯 承认你的所作所为吧 |
[19:26] | Don’t get upset. | 别生气 |
[19:29] | Don’t tell me. | 可别告诉我 |
[19:31] | I’m getting frightened. | 我有点害怕了 |
[19:35] | I thought that you had this under control. | 我还以为你能控制局面 |
[19:37] | – Please tell me it’s not too late. – The food is waiting. | – 请告诉我为时未晚 – 食物准备好了 |
[19:46] | Is she in that room? | 她在那间房里吗 |
[19:49] | – We are here! – Help us! | – 我们在这儿 – 救救我们 |
[19:51] | We are in here! | 我们在这里面 |
[19:52] | Dennis, what is this? How many are there? | 丹尼斯 这什么情况 有多少个人 |
[19:53] | N-n-no… don’t go in there! Don’t go in there! | 别别 别进去 别进去 |
[20:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:10] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会和他谈谈 |
[20:13] | He listens to me. | 他听我的话 |
[20:23] | He’s not well. | 他不太舒服 |
[20:26] | He knows what you’re here for. | 他知道你们来这里的意义 |
[20:28] | He’s not allowed to touch you. | 我不准他碰你们 |
[20:31] | He knows that. | 他知道的 |
[21:03] | – Karen. – Joe. | – 卡伦 – 乔 |
[21:05] | They said you can’t have your own panel | 他们说你不能在全国学术会上 |
[21:07] | at the national conference. | 主持研讨小组 |
[21:10] | They conceded, however, | 不过他们还是妥协了 |
[21:12] | that you can be part of the mood disorder panel. | 你可以参加情感障碍研讨会 |
[21:14] | It’s not a mood disorder. | 这不是一种情感障碍 |
[21:17] | I’m aware your beliefs, Karen. | 我知道你的观念 卡伦 |
[21:19] | Well, were they open this time with the new evidence? | 这次有了新的证据 他们能接受吗 |
[21:22] | One of your arguments is a dog? | 你竟然用狗做为证据之一 |
[21:26] | You submitted video of a dog acting differently | 你竟然提交了一个视频 其中一条狗 |
[21:28] | to one of your patients at different time? | 在不同的时间对你的一名病人作出不同的反应 |
[21:30] | It is more dramatic than that. | 比那还要更激动人心 |
[21:32] | They are what they believe they are. | 他们成为了自己认为的人 |
[21:35] | The brain has learned to defend itself. | 他们的大脑学会了自我保护 |
[21:38] | You speak of them like they’re supernaturally gifted. | 你每次提起他们 都把他们说得神乎其神 |
[21:40] | Like… like they have powers or something. | 好像他们拥有超能力之类的 |
[21:42] | Karen, these are patients. They have been through trauma. | 卡伦 他们都是病人 遭受过创伤 |
[21:49] | And perhaps now they’re capable of something we’re not. | 或许现在他们能够做到我们做不到的事情 |
[21:55] | We have brain scans now. | 我们现在有脑部扫描技术 |
[21:58] | DID patients have changed | 分离性身份识别障碍[多重人格]患者 |
[22:01] | their body chemistry with their thoughts. | 利用思想改变了自己的人体化学机能 |
[22:06] | He’s just trying to scare us. | 他只是想吓吓我们而已 |
[22:09] | He was having a full conversation with himself. | 他完全可以和自己交流 |
[22:13] | What was that line about “the food is waiting”? | “食物准备好了”那句话是什么意思 |
[22:17] | Does everyone get how whacked this is | 你们知道的吧 这越来越累人了 |
[22:19] | and that we need to get out of here now? | 我们得马上逃出去 |
[22:30] | You… no. | 你们… 不 |
[22:32] | Please keep your area neat. | 请保持卫生 |
[22:34] | The bathroom is unacceptable. | 这个卫生间惨不忍睹 |
[22:36] | To make it easy, | 为了便于你们区分 |
[22:37] | I-I’ve color-coded this. Use the blue bottle for the floor. | 我用颜色标记了 蓝瓶用来擦地板 |
[22:41] | And the pink bottle for ceramic surfaces. | 粉瓶用来擦瓷砖 |
[23:08] | Patricia has reminded me that… | 帕特里夏提醒了我 |
[23:11] | I was sent to get you for a reason. | 我被派去抓你们是有原因的 |
[23:14] | That you are sacred food. | 你们是圣食 |
[23:18] | And I promise not to bother you again. | 我保证不会再打扰你们了 |
[23:34] | Maybe he has a dog or something. | 或许他养了条狗之类的 |
[23:37] | Think he’s gonna feed us to his dogs? | 他会把我们喂给狗吃 |
[24:13] | Casey. | 凯茜 |
[24:16] | Casey! | 凯茜 |
[24:36] | My name is Hedwig. I have red socks. | 我叫黑德维希 我有红袜子 |
[24:45] | He’s on the move. | 他在行动 |
[24:51] | What? | 什么 |
[24:55] | He’s… on… | 他 在 |
[24:58] | the… move. | 行 动 |
[25:03] | – Who? – Someone’s coming for you. | – 谁 – 有人要来找你们了 |
[25:07] | And you’re not gonna like it. | 你们可不会乐意他来的 |
[25:11] | You guys make noises in your sleep. | 你们在睡觉的时候有点吵 |
[25:13] | – Tell us. – I’m not supposed to say. | – 告诉我们 – 我不应该说 |
[25:18] | But he’s done awful things to people. | 但是 他对人们做了一些可怕的事情 |
[25:21] | And he’ll do awful things to you. | 他也会同样这么对你们 |
[25:23] | – I have blue socks, too. – We’re his food? | – 我还有蓝袜子 – 我们是他的食物吗 |
[25:30] | – How old are you? – Nine. | – 你几岁了 – 九岁 |
[25:36] | So you’re not the guy that took us? | 所以你不是劫持我们的那个家伙 |
[25:41] | – No. – You’re not the lady? | – 不是 – 你也不是那位女士 |
[25:46] | What are you, blind? | 你是瞎了吗 |
[25:48] | You don’t know how they think? | 你不知道他们是如何思考的 |
[25:51] | No, they don’t, they don’t tell me much. | 不知道 他们… 他们只告诉我一点点 |
[25:53] | I just ate a hotdog. | 我刚吃了个热狗 |
[25:57] | Could you help us, Hedwig? | 你能帮帮我们吗 黑德维希 |
[26:01] | No. I’m…. I’m not even supposed to be here. | 不能 我… 我都不应该出现在这里 |
[26:04] | I stole a light from Mr. Dennis, | 我把表现机会从丹尼斯先生那儿偷过来 |
[26:06] | but he’ll be back real soon, and… | 但他马上就要回来了 |
[26:07] | I can’t steal a light for too long | 我不能把表现机会抢过去太久 |
[26:09] | or he’ll know and get angry, etc. | 否则他发现了就会生气之类的 |
[26:16] | – See ya! – Wait! | – 再见啦 – 等等 |
[26:22] | We heard something. | 我们听到了些事情 |
[26:26] | We didn’t understand it, | 我们之前不明白 |
[26:28] | but… now we do. | 但现在知道了 |
[26:34] | Do you know what we heard? | 你知道我们听到什么了吗 |
[26:37] | What did you hear? | 你们听到什么了 |
[26:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:43] | I’ll whisper it to you. | 我悄悄告诉你 |
[26:47] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[27:01] | This guy… | 这个人… |
[27:06] | is coming for you. | 是冲着你来的 |
[27:13] | – You’re a big fibber. – I never lie, Hedwig. | – 你个大骗子 – 我从不说谎 黑德维希 |
[27:16] | But… but Mr. Dennis.. | 但是 丹尼斯先生… |
[27:19] | He said that he followed those two girls for four days | 他说他跟踪了那两个女孩四天 |
[27:23] | and that he knew that they were the ones that he would want. | 他知道 他要找的就是她们俩 |
[27:30] | When you’re not around, | 你不在的时候 |
[27:32] | Dennis and the lady talked about it. | 丹尼斯和那位女士说过了 |
[27:35] | They talk about how he wants a boy this time. | 他们说这次他很想找个男孩 |
[27:38] | They’re going to give him you. | 他们会把你给他 |
[27:39] | No, Ms. Patricia, she said… | 不 帕特里夏女士 她说… |
[27:42] | She said she’s not mad at me anymore. | 她说 她不再生我的气了 |
[27:44] | She sings to me sometimes. | 她有时候还会唱歌给我听 |
[27:47] | I think Ms. Patricia’s still a little mad at you. | 我觉得帕特里夏女士还是有点生你的气 |
[27:51] | Ms. Patricia thinks I’m… She thinks I’m stupid. | 帕特里夏女士觉得我… 觉得我很笨 |
[27:56] | She thinks I make silly mistakes. | 她觉得我会犯一些愚蠢的错误 |
[27:59] | Look at me, | 看着我 |
[28:01] | we’re like your babysitters. | 我们就像是你的保姆 |
[28:05] | I’ll let you watch TV and make you a fun dinner. | 我会让你看电视 给你做饭 |
[28:10] | We all need to get out of here. | 我们都得离开这里 |
[28:13] | You could show us the way out. | 你可以带我们出去 |
[28:16] | We could be gone before anybody gets back, but… | 有人回来之前 我们就已经出去了 但是… |
[28:18] | we have to hurry, Hedwig. | 我们得快点 黑德维希 |
[28:20] | We have to hurry and get out of here. | 我们得快点离开这里 |
[28:26] | Wait, wait a minute. | 等… 等一下 |
[28:29] | It took forever to get this place safe | 在不让在这工作的麻烦精发现的情况下 |
[28:31] | without the nosey bodies that work here finding out. | 把这个地方改造得很安全花了很长时间 |
[28:33] | You can’t get out of here! | 你们不能出去 |
[28:35] | – I have to blow my nose. – No, no, wait, please don’t go! | – 我得去擤鼻涕了 – 不 拜托不要走 |
[28:40] | Who’s coming? | 谁来了 |
[28:42] | – This is seriously scary. – No one is coming. | – 这真的很吓人 – 没人来 |
[28:50] | He said something. | 他说了点什么 |
[28:54] | He said something about making the room safe. | 他说了什么关于让这个房间安全的事 |
[28:59] | This is all new drywall. | 这都是全新的石膏板 |
[29:02] | What was unsafe? | 不安全的是什么 |
[29:38] | Wait, are we sure about this? | 等一下 确定要这么做吗 |
[30:03] | Casey, you’re right. | 凯茜 你说得对 |
[30:07] | There’s something in here. | 这里的确有点什么 |
[30:09] | He was covering up a way out. | 他是在掩盖出去的路 |
[30:11] | Tell me if you see him. | 看到他就告诉我 |
[30:17] | Casey, tell us what you see! | 凯茜 告诉我们你看到了什么 |
[30:26] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[30:27] | You can’t let him in! | 不能让他进来 |
[30:28] | You can’t let him in! This is our one chance. | 别让他进来 这是我们唯一的机会了 |
[30:33] | – We’re not gonna make it. – Yes, we are! | – 我们成功不了的 – 能成功的 |
[30:44] | What… Hey, what are you guys doing? | 什么 你们在做什么 |
[30:51] | Okay, okay, quit it. | 好了 |
[30:56] | Okay, guys? | 别闹了 |
[30:58] | Let me… can you let me in? | 让我进去 |
[30:59] | Give us a second, we are changing. | 等一下 我们在换衣服 |
[31:03] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[31:06] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[31:09] | Guys, you’re not being funny. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[31:22] | You’re being bithes. Now, I’m gonna slap you! | 你们现在的行为太贱了 我要抽你们耳光 |
[31:24] | I’m gonna slap you in your face and your… | 我要抽你们… |
[31:26] | Just give me as much time as you can. | 求你们帮我拖住他 |
[31:29] | You’re gonna get me into trouble. | 你们会让我惹上麻烦的 |
[31:35] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[31:38] | Marcia. | 玛西亚 |
[33:26] | I thought I lost you. | 我还以为我弄丢你了 |
[33:32] | Would you… would you step outside, please? | 请你出来 好吗 |
[33:43] | You like to make fun of us, | 你喜欢嘲笑我们 |
[33:46] | but we’re more powerful than you think. | 但是我们比你想的要强大 |
[33:48] | Step outside. | 出来 |
[33:52] | Please. | 请 |
[34:02] | You shouldn’t trick children. | 你不应该骗小孩 |
[34:05] | That shows who you are. | 那显示出你是什么样的人 |
[34:13] | Look at your sweater. It’s- it’s ruined, it’s dirty. | 看看你的毛衣 太破了 太脏了 |
[34:19] | Remove it. | 脱下来 |
[34:52] | I’m trying to be good. | 我在努力做个好人 |
[35:10] | You’ll not see your friend again. | 你们不会再看到你们的朋友了 |
[35:14] | She’ll be kept separate. | 她被单独关起来了 |
[35:19] | Now, take off your skirt and take off your shirt. | 现在把你们的裙子和上衣脱下来 |
[35:22] | Your clothes, you got all dirty from the dust. | 你们的衣服都沾了灰尘弄脏了 |
[35:48] | One identity in an individual | 一个分离性身份识别障碍患者的 |
[35:52] | with dissociative identity disorder | 其中一重人格 |
[35:54] | can have high cholesterol. One. | 可能有高胆固醇 就那一重人格 |
[35:56] | There are been cases where one identity | 有过这样的案例 |
[35:59] | is allergic to bee stings. | 有一重人格对蜂螫过敏 |
[36:00] | The others are not. | 其他的人格却不 |
[36:02] | Are there moments where two identities | 存不存在某些时刻 |
[36:05] | can co-exist at the same time? | 两种人格共存 |
[36:07] | There are times when two identities | 的确有时候 两种人格 |
[36:09] | can take the light or the spot, | 可以同时获得表现机会[光] |
[36:13] | or consciousness at the same time. | 或称聚焦 或称意识 |
[36:15] | This happened with a student that I was working with. | 这在我研究的一名学生身上出现过 |
[36:19] | And her left and right hands were taking notes | 她的左右手同时 |
[36:23] | in different hand-writings | 用不同的笔迹 |
[36:24] | about separate things at the same time. | 对不同的事情记笔记 |
[36:28] | The differences in the identities can be dramatic. | 人格之间的差别可能是很大的 |
[36:32] | As much as the difference between you and me | 就像你我之间 |
[36:35] | and every person in that auditorium. | 会堂里每个人的差别一样大 |
[36:39] | The identities have different IQs. | 不同的人格有不同的智商 |
[36:41] | They have different physical strengths. | 有不同的体力 |
[36:43] | One personality is a Russian weightlifter, | 一种人格是个俄罗斯举重运动员 |
[36:47] | and can lift three times his body weight. | 能举起是他自身体重三倍的东西 |
[36:51] | Their ability to hyper-focus | 他们高度集中的能力 |
[36:53] | and have different experiences is astounding. | 和他们不同的经历令人震惊 |
[37:00] | Have these individuals through their suffering | 这些人是因为他们的苦难 |
[37:04] | unlocked the potential of the brain? | 激发了大脑的潜力吗 |
[37:09] | Is this the ultimate doorway | 这是通往 |
[37:13] | to all things we called unknown? | 所有我们称之为未知的终极之门吗 |
[37:19] | Is this where our sense of the supernatural comes from? | 这是我们超自然意识的来源吗 |
[37:37] | It’s about depth and… | 是关于色彩浓度 |
[37:41] | and curves. And, hey, you see that one? | 和曲线的 你看到那个了吗 |
[37:44] | It’s kinda like a chenille sweater-dress. | 有点像雪尼尔纱针织连衣裙 |
[37:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:57] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[38:00] | I don’t think you are. | 我觉得你不是巴里 |
[38:04] | I’ve developed a nose for sensing | 我开发出了一种”嗅觉” |
[38:06] | whom I’m talking to and whom I’m not. | 能够判断我在和谁说话 没有和谁说话 |
[38:10] | Have I done something? | 是我做了什么吗 |
[38:11] | You’ve emailed for an unscheduled appointment two days in a row. | 你已经连续两天发邮件进行临时预约了 |
[38:17] | We’re just feeling overwhelmed, I… garden-variety of issues. | 我们只是觉得不堪重负 我有一堆问题 |
[38:22] | I think Orwell, or Jade, | 我认为是奥威尔 杰德 |
[38:25] | or Samuel or Heinrich | 塞缪尔或海因里奇 |
[38:27] | had the light for a moment and emailed me. | 短暂得到了表现机会并给我发了邮件 |
[38:30] | And you’re here to tell me everything is okay. | 你却来这儿告诉我一切都好 |
[38:32] | I emailed you. | 是我给你发的邮件 |
[38:36] | May I talk to one of them, please? | 我能和他们之一谈一谈吗 |
[38:43] | That can’t happen. | 不能 |
[38:45] | I told them | 我告诉他们 |
[38:47] | that I wanna spend the session with you today. | 今天我想单独与你进行心理诊疗 |
[38:52] | I’m gonna ask again. | 我再问一遍 |
[38:55] | To whom am I speaking with now? | 现在和我交谈的是谁 |
[38:58] | Dr. Fletcher, it’s Barry. | 弗莱彻医生 我是巴里 |
[39:02] | It doesn’t seem like Barry. Barry is an extroverted leader. | 并不像巴里 巴里是外向的领导者 |
[39:07] | Of course, I am. | 我就是啊 |
[39:11] | I’m gonna take a professional guess | 我从专业角度猜一下 |
[39:13] | based on the description of all 23 identities | 根据我从巴里口中得知的 |
[39:17] | that live in Kevin’s body that I’ve gotten from Barry. | 在凯文体内的全部23种人格的描述 |
[39:24] | I think I’m talking to Dennis. | 我猜你是丹尼斯 |
[39:31] | But he’s been banned from the light because, among other reasons, | 不过由于某些原因 他被禁止出现 |
[39:35] | He has a proclivity to watch young girls dance naked, | 他喜欢看年轻姑娘裸体跳舞 |
[39:39] | which he himself knows it’s wrong | 他自己也知道这样不对 |
[39:42] | and he’s fought against it with little success. | 他自己也做过抗争 但没什么成效 |
[39:45] | I’m encouraged we can finally meet. | 我很高兴我们终于能见面 |
[39:47] | And I’ve guessed this | 我之所以这么猜 |
[39:48] | because you’ve adjusted the chocolate dish twice | 是因为你进来之后 |
[39:51] | since you came in here and I understand you have OCD. | 动了两次巧克力碟子 我知道你有强迫症 |
[39:56] | Now I see, now I see. That’s clever. | 我知道了 我知道了 聪明 |
[39:58] | That’s clever. But I’m not Dennis. | 聪明 但我不是丹尼斯 |
[40:00] | And you and Patricia | 你和帕特里夏 |
[40:02] | have been banned from the light for quite a while now. | 已经有很长一段时间被禁止出现了 |
[40:05] | Primarily, shall we say, because of your beliefs. | 最主要的原因应该是你们的信仰 |
[40:08] | Patricia and Dennis are very unstable. I’m not Dennis. | 帕特里夏和丹尼斯很不稳定 我不是丹尼斯 |
[40:12] | Have you both take in charge now? | 你们俩现在都是主导吗 |
[40:14] | Please believe me, I’m Barry. | 请相信我 我是巴里 |
[40:24] | You must forgive me, my job is to challenge you. | 请原谅我 我的职责就是质疑你 |
[40:28] | And as you must know by now, I have plenty of opinions | 你现在肯定也知道了 我已经知道了 |
[40:32] | about how everyone should live their lives. | 你们每个人格是如何生活的 |
[40:37] | Ask me something about fashion, I’ll prove it. | 问我关于时尚的事 我可以证明的 |
[40:39] | Or… or I’ll… Look, look, look. Lindt. | 或者… 你看你看 瑞士莲巧克力 |
[40:45] | Yeah, you look. | 你看看 |
[40:48] | You see, I’m not Dennis. | 你看 我不是丹尼斯 |
[40:52] | You want me to do something else? | 还要我做别的事吗 |
[40:53] | You got ice cream? This shirt is cotton blend anyway, | 你有冰淇淋吗 反正这衣服是混棉的 |
[40:56] | and the collar is from three seasons ago. | 这领子是三个流行季以前的样式 |
[40:59] | Snood? I mean, come on. | 围脖领 别逗了 |
[41:20] | Jai, what health-conscious fast food purveyor | 杰 你从哪家”健康”的快餐店 |
[41:23] | did you originally solicit to buy these chicken wings | 买来这些鸡翅 |
[41:25] | you’ve so lovingly reheated in a minor suicidal gesture? | 还以一种轻微自杀姿态又热了一遍 |
[41:28] | Hooters. | 猫头鹰餐厅 |
[41:29] | And you can’t just threw them out, Dr. Fletcher. | 总不能把它们扔了吧 弗莱彻医生 |
[41:30] | This is wrong on so many levels. | 这简直大错特错 |
[41:33] | We finished about 3:15, so look around 3:18. | 3点15分的已经看完了 看看3点18分左右的 |
[41:37] | You’re getting a little soft on the middle, Jai. | 你肚子上长了肉 杰 |
[41:41] | The authors of Hooters play on our incessant need for fat | 快餐店创始人利用我们对脂肪无穷无尽的需求 |
[41:44] | and man’s incessant need to be in the proximity of augmented breasts. | 还利用了男人总想接近隆过胸的女人的需求 |
[41:47] | It’s like Henry V ran a fast food franchise. | 这就像亨利五世开了家快餐店一样 |
[41:51] | – It’s a good place, Dr. Fletcher. – Right. | – 那家店挺不错的 弗莱彻医生 – 好吧 |
[41:56] | How’d you know the trash would be spilled? | 你怎么知道垃圾会洒一地 |
[41:58] | How can I say this, Jai. | 怎么说呢 杰 |
[41:59] | You’re not the most meticulous of people. | 可能是因为你不够细心吧 |
[42:18] | This guys isn’t very neat, is he? | 这人不太讲究啊 |
[42:19] | He walked right through the trash. | 就这样穿过了垃圾堆 |
[42:21] | No, Jai. Any normal person would’ve walked around it. | 的确 任何一个正常人都会绕着走 |
[42:24] | That was an act. | 这是装出来的 |
[42:28] | What are your up to, Dennis? | 你想干什么 丹尼斯 |
[42:31] | Or is it Patricia who’s deciding things? | 还是说做主的是帕特里夏 |
[42:37] | We’re not gonna die. | 我们不会死的 |
[42:40] | Bad things happen. | 虽然坏事常发生 |
[42:43] | But not like this. | 但不会像这样 |
[42:46] | Casey. | 凯茜 |
[42:49] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说话 |
[42:53] | We need to get to a window or a door or something. | 我们得找到窗户或者门什么的吗 |
[42:56] | Don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[43:12] | The thrill, Casey, is about whether you can | 刺激 凯茜 在于你能不能做到 |
[43:16] | or can’t outsmart this animal. | 比这动物更聪明 |
[43:22] | See, you didn’t used to like to come out here. | 你之前都不喜欢来这里 |
[43:25] | This is like our family tradition, right? | 这像是我们的家庭传统一样 对吧 |
[43:29] | – Good shot, big brother. – Thank you, John. | – 这一枪真漂亮 兄弟 – 谢谢 约翰 |
[43:39] | I have your meal, sleepyhead. | 我给你送饭来了 贪睡鬼 |
[43:47] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[43:55] | It’s good? It’s got paprika in it. | 好吃吗 里面放了辣椒 |
[44:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:07] | I think I’ll put a pretty flower in your hair. | 我要把一支很漂亮的花戴在你头上 |
[44:13] | Here we are. | 好了 |
[44:22] | That’s to show how important you are. | 这是为了表示你们很重要 |
[44:25] | Come along. And we’ll have a proper meal. | 跟我来 我们好好吃一顿饭 |
[44:32] | I understand, these must all seem so unsatisfactory for you. | 我明白你们对这一切很不满意 |
[44:36] | But we are doing the best we can. | 不过我们已经尽力了 |
[44:58] | Good? | 好吃吗 |
[45:07] | Can Claire come eat with us? | 克莱尔能来跟我们一起吃吗 |
[45:08] | No, no, I’m afraid that can’t happen. | 恐怕不行 |
[45:13] | She almost ruined our big reception. | 她差点毁了我们隆重的招待会 |
[45:23] | I’ve heard that Asian people’s music aids digestion. | 我听说亚洲音乐有助于消化 |
[45:28] | I’ll make you a second sandwich. | 我再给你们做一个三明治 |
[45:35] | Do you know… | 你们知不知道 |
[45:37] | a family of lions can eat 35 pounds a day? | 狮子一家一天能吃15千克食物 |
[45:44] | A buck can loose 30% of its weight | 一头雄鹿会在繁殖期 |
[45:47] | during mating season chasing does round. | 因为追逐母鹿 体重降低30% |
[45:50] | They’re crepuscular, right? | 它们是晨昏性动物 |
[45:53] | Means they travel around during dusk and dawn. Good for you. | 意味着它们在黄昏或破晓间活动 你真聪明 |
[46:14] | It’s crooked. | 切歪了 |
[46:16] | I… Forgive me. | 抱歉 |
[46:28] | I don’t know if you know, | 我不知道你们知不知道 |
[46:29] | but tigers have only 30 teeth. | 老虎只有三十颗牙齿 |
[46:34] | That’s 12 less than a dog. | 比狗还少十二颗 |
[46:38] | I thought that was a fun fact. | 我觉得这很有趣 |
[47:10] | No. | 不 |
[47:14] | Go to your room, shut the door. Do it now. | 回房间 关上门 快去 |
[47:52] | “In the sun, we’ll find our passion.” | “日光之下 终现热忱” |
[47:58] | “In the sun, we will find our purpose.” | “日光之下 终寻本心” |
[48:08] | You’ve always been protected. You’ve never truly suffered. | 你一直被悉心保护着 从未真正受过苦 |
[48:13] | And that’s why we chose you. | 这就是我们选择你的原因 |
[48:16] | You’ve always been asleep. | 你一直在熟睡 |
[48:22] | You never had a chance. | 你从未有过机会 |
[48:28] | You never had a chance. | 你从未有过机会 |
[48:32] | The dark-haired girl, she’s gonna be kept in another closet | 那个黑发女孩会被关在另一个 |
[48:35] | I… you might as well know at this point. | 我… 你可能也知道 |
[48:38] | The beast… | 野兽… |
[48:40] | He’s coming for you. All three of you, | 就要来抓你们了 来抓你们三个人 |
[48:43] | you’re gonna be kept separate. | 你们会被分开关着 |
[48:46] | You’ve got… you’ve got a crumb on your shirt. | 你衣服上沾了一颗面包屑 |
[48:53] | Please take it off. | 请你脱下来 |
[48:55] | Just… just take it off. | 脱下来吧 |
[49:50] | It wasn’t nice what you said about Ms. Patricia. | 你说了帕特里夏女士的坏话 |
[49:54] | You lied. | 你撒谎 |
[50:00] | I’m sorry about that, Hedwig. | 我很抱歉 黑德维希 |
[50:03] | You guys lied to me, made me scare, etc. | 你们骗我 让我害怕之类的 |
[50:10] | Mr. Dennis, he says you wear a lot of shirts. | 丹尼斯先生说你穿了很多衣服 |
[50:14] | I like this shirt. | 我喜欢这件 |
[50:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:18] | Do you know who Dennis and Ms. Patricia are? | 你知道丹尼斯和帕特里夏女士是什么人吗 |
[50:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[50:24] | See, everyone of us has to wait in a chair. | 你看 我们所有人都要坐在椅子上等待 |
[50:28] | And Barry, he decides who stand in the light. | 而巴里来决定谁能表现出来 |
[50:32] | But Barry lost that power because of me. | 但是他因为我丧失了这种权力 |
[50:37] | I can wish myself in the light anytime I want. | 我想什么时候表现 就什么时候表现 |
[50:40] | It’s a… it’s a special power. | 这是我的特殊能力 |
[50:45] | Barry just has to keep sitting in his chair, if I want him to. | 只要我想 巴里就不得不在椅子上坐着 |
[50:50] | That’s why Dennis and Ms. Patricia | 所以丹尼斯和帕特里夏女士 |
[50:51] | said I could be with them. | 说我可以跟他们一起待着 |
[50:54] | Dennis and Ms. Patricia, | 丹尼斯和帕特里夏女士 |
[50:56] | they believe in the beast and what he can do. | 他们相信野兽的存在 也相信它的能力 |
[51:01] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[51:05] | The… beast? | 野兽 |
[51:10] | No. Can I kiss you? | 没有 我能吻你吗 |
[51:13] | I wanted to kiss the other girl with the dark hair, | 我想去吻那个黑头发的女孩子 |
[51:15] | but she’s in trouble. | 但是她现在有麻烦了 |
[51:21] | So you want to? | 你想吗 |
[51:21] | I mean, I don’t know much about kissing, though. | 虽然我也不是很擅长亲吻 |
[51:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[51:28] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[51:32] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 开始了 |
[51:36] | I’m so nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[51:39] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[51:56] | You might be pregnant now. | 你现在可能已经怀孕了 |
[52:00] | – Am I a good kisser? – Yeah. | – 我的吻技好吗 – 挺好的 |
[52:04] | I love dancing. You like dancing? | 我喜欢跳舞 你喜欢跳舞吗 |
[52:07] | I like dancing to my CD player in my room. | 我喜欢在房间里听着CD机的音乐跳舞 |
[52:11] | Kanye West is my main man. | 我最喜欢听坎耶·维斯特的歌 |
[52:14] | We got my CD player set up in my room, | 我们在我的房间里放了CD机 |
[52:17] | right next to my window. | 就放在窗户旁边 |
[52:20] | I’m like… | 我就像这样 |
[52:28] | “We got the moves!” | “晃动身躯” |
[52:32] | Maybe I could watch you dance | 或许我可以看着你跳舞 |
[52:35] | and listen to music with you. | 跟你一起听音乐 |
[52:40] | – No, my music is in my room. – Oh, right. | – 不行 音乐都在我的房间里 – 那好吧 |
[52:46] | Maybe you could sneak me there. | 你可以偷偷带我过去 |
[52:51] | Are you trying to trick me, etc? | 你是在耍我之类的吗 |
[52:57] | I’ll tell on you. | 我会告发你的 |
[52:59] | – I’m telling on you! – I’ll tell you something. | – 我会告发你的 – 我告诉你一些事情 |
[53:02] | And you can tell me if I’m lying or not, okay? | 你可以判断我是不是在说谎 好吗 |
[53:04] | Like a test, okay? | 就像是测试一样 |
[53:12] | I get into trouble at school on purpose. | 我故意在学校惹麻烦 |
[53:21] | So I can get sent to detention. | 这样就可以被留校反省 |
[53:28] | To get away from everyone. | 这样我就能远离所有人 |
[53:38] | So that I can be alone. | 我就能一个人呆着 |
[53:52] | Okay, I’ll show you something cool in my room. | 好吧 我带你去看我房间里的东西 |
[53:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:57] | But after Mr. Dennis | 但是要等丹尼斯先生 |
[53:58] | has finished to getting-ready ritual. | 完成典礼的准备工作之后 |
[54:01] | I have to go. He’s got an appointment. | 我要走了 他还有个预约 |
[54:04] | When I fall sleeping, | 我睡着的时候 |
[54:05] | one of the others keep trying | 他们中总有人想要 |
[54:06] | to reach the doctor lady to tell on us. | 去向女医生告发我们 |
[54:09] | That pant, it’s got a red lining. | 那条裤子 衬里是红色的 |
[54:11] | You can see it in the long slit down the side. | 从裤子侧边的开口就能看出来 |
[54:15] | We’ve been talking about silk and wool blend for 20 minutes. | 我们已经谈了二十分钟的丝绸和羊毛混纺了 |
[54:19] | Well, can I guess that you emailed me in the middle of the night, | 我猜 你大半夜给我发邮件 |
[54:22] | for an emergency session, | 要求紧急诊疗 |
[54:25] | due to garden-variety issues? | 应该是有形形色色的问题 |
[54:30] | I was down, and I emailed you. | 我不开心 就给你发邮件咯 |
[54:33] | And I woke up and I feel better. | 但是等我醒来的时候 我就好多了 |
[54:35] | I… I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[54:39] | I had a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[54:42] | I want to talk about the incident at work. | 我想谈谈工作中发生的事 |
[54:45] | It’s okay, Barry. You’re safe. | 没事的 巴里 你很安全 |
[54:48] | I just want to bring the details back. | 我只是想帮你回忆起一些细节 |
[54:51] | We’re just talk about the details. | 我们只来说说一些细节就好了 |
[54:55] | A high school from Camden, New Jersey | 新泽西州卡姆登市的一所高中 |
[54:57] | was on a field trip at your place of work. | 在你工作的地方举办了一次实习考察 |
[55:00] | And two young ladies came up to you. | 两个年轻的女生向你走过来 |
[55:03] | And one took your hand and put it under her shirt on her breast. | 其中一个抓住你的手 放进衬衫里她的胸上 |
[55:08] | And the second did the same. | 另一个也这么做 |
[55:09] | And then they just run off, laughing to their friends. | 之后她们就跑开了 向她们的朋友们大笑 |
[55:13] | You surmised that it might be on a dare. | 你以为她们在玩大冒险的游戏 |
[55:15] | You said they were 17 or 18. | 你说过她们大概十七八岁左右 |
[55:18] | You said it upset you for days. | 你说因为这件事 你这几天都很失落 |
[55:20] | It was just a teenage prank. I get that now. | 只是个青少年恶作剧罢了 我现在明白了 |
[55:24] | And see, that’s my mistake. | 你看 这是我的错 |
[55:27] | I believe that I went over this incident with you too fast. | 我觉得这件事我处理得太含糊了 |
[55:32] | Although you said, you were fine. | 虽然你说过你没事 |
[55:35] | And the other identities I met with said, it was fine. | 而且我见到的其他人格也都说没事 |
[55:39] | I believe that this… | 但是我相信… |
[55:41] | brought up issues from when you were a child and abused. | 这件事让你想起了童年时受虐的回忆 |
[55:46] | Sometimes another incident of abuse | 有时候 另一个虐待事件 |
[55:49] | can cause suppressed personalities to take the light. | 会使被压抑的人格表现出来 |
[55:52] | Dennis, if this is you… | 丹尼斯 如果是你的话 |
[55:55] | I completely understand… | 我完全理解 |
[55:58] | why you felt the need to take over and protect the others. | 你为什么想掌控身体 保护其他人格 |
[56:02] | Please. Doctor, not this again. | 得了 医生 你又来了 |
[56:05] | The others told me that you and Patricia | 其他人告诉我 你和帕特里夏 |
[56:08] | told the group about this beast. | 把野兽的事情告诉了大家 |
[56:10] | And I told them that | 而我告诉他们 |
[56:12] | these are just scary stories | 这些只是丹尼斯和帕特里夏 |
[56:14] | that Dennis and Patricia tell the others, to scare them. | 讲给他们听的恐怖故事 是为了吓唬他们 |
[56:18] | How this beast can crawl on walls, | 这野兽是如何在墙上爬行 |
[56:21] | like the best rock climbers | 就像最顶尖的攀岩者 |
[56:23] | using this slightest friction and imperfections, | 利用最微弱的摩擦力和不平整的地方 |
[56:25] | to hold his body close to seemingly sheer surfaces. | 使身体紧贴几乎垂直的墙面 |
[56:30] | How his skin is thick and tough like the hide of a rhinoceros. | 他的皮肤是多么坚硬厚实 就像犀牛的皮 |
[56:37] | Do you really believe the stories about the beast? | 你真的相信这些关于野兽的事吗 |
[56:45] | If this is you, Dennis, | 如果你是丹尼斯的话 |
[56:48] | I understand why Kevin needs you. | 我明白为什么凯文需要你了 |
[56:52] | You are strong and disciplined. You are precise. | 你很强壮 又很自律 一丝不苟 |
[56:57] | And you will not be taken advantage of. | 而且你不会让别人利用你 |
[57:01] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[57:05] | For example, I do have the ability to use Kevin’s full name | 比如说 我完全可以利用凯文的全名 |
[57:09] | and bring him forward, as he has in the past. | 把他叫出来 就像之前那样 |
[57:13] | But I wouldn’t do that. | 但是我不会这么做 |
[57:15] | I know that, that would be chaos for all of you. | 我知道那会让你们全乱套的 |
[57:20] | Everyone would grab the light. | 大家都会想出现 |
[57:22] | I don’t want to hurt any of you that way. | 我不想那样伤害你们 |
[57:26] | You don’t have to hide. | 你不需要躲藏 |
[57:29] | I know you are someone who cares for Kevin. | 我知道你是在意凯文的 |
[57:34] | You are not evil to me. | 我并不觉得你邪恶 |
[57:40] | You were necessary. | 你是不可或缺的一部分 |
[57:45] | Dennis, is that you? | 丹尼斯 是你吗 |
[58:04] | They keep calling us “the horde”. | 他们一直把我们大家称为”群” |
[58:09] | The others, you know. | 就是其他的人格 |
[58:12] | Ms. Patricia and I, we’re ridiculed. | 帕特里夏女士和我 我们被人嘲笑 |
[58:17] | Now, we’re not perfect. | 我们的确不完美 |
[58:18] | But we don’t deserve to be ridiculed. | 但也不该被嘲笑 |
[58:23] | We’re all struggling. They have to admit that. | 我们都在抗争 他们必须承认这一点 |
[58:31] | I am pleased to meet you, Dennis. | 我很高兴见到你 丹尼斯 |
[58:36] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[58:40] | I assume you don’t know who emailed me for the emergency session. | 你好像不知道是谁给我发了紧急诊疗的邮件 |
[58:45] | One of the others. | 肯定是其他某个人格 |
[58:48] | – Are you in charge? – Yeah, we’ve taken charge. | – 现在是你主导吗 – 对 是我们了 |
[58:51] | We’re the only ones who can protect Kevin. | 只有我们能保护凯文 |
[58:54] | We’re all here to protect Kevin. | 我们都是为了保护凯文 |
[58:57] | He’s very weak. | 他太软弱 |
[59:01] | He doesn’t know how powerful we can be. | 他不知道我们能有多强大 |
[59:04] | Would you mind telling me when you first came into existence? | 你能告诉我 你什么时候第一次出现 |
[59:11] | And how you and Patricia, | 还有你和帕特里夏 |
[59:12] | the other undesirable identity, became aligned? | 那另一个不受欢迎的人格 是如何结盟的 |
[59:19] | That’s okay. Do you still have strong beliefs? | 不说也没关系 你还有坚定的信念吗 |
[59:24] | – That depends on what. – This story of the beast. | – 要看情况 – 这个关于野兽的故事 |
[59:35] | One thing, Dennis, that may comfort you if you are confused, | 丹尼斯 有件事也许能让你不那么迷茫 |
[59:39] | is that you’ve met the other alters. | 你见过其他的人格 |
[59:43] | You’re all in a room in chairs, right? | 你们都坐在房间里的椅子上 对吗 |
[59:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[59:48] | But you never met the beast? | 但你从没见过野兽 |
[59:50] | Because he doesn’t reside with the rest of you? | 因为他不和你们住在一起吗 |
[59:53] | Because he resides in the train yard, | 因为他住在铁路场院里 |
[59:54] | as the story goes. | 就像故事里说的那样 |
[59:56] | Because Kevin’s dad left on the train. | 因为凯文的父亲是坐火车离开的 |
[59:58] | But the fact is, | 但事实是 |
[1:00:00] | you and Patricia have never met the beast. | 你和帕特里夏从没见过野兽 |
[1:00:04] | – Have you? – No. | – 对吧 – 没有 |
[1:00:08] | That’s because he’s not an alter. | 那是因为他不是一个人格 |
[1:00:11] | He’s not the 24th identity. | 不是第24个 |
[1:00:15] | He is a fantasy. | 他只是你们的幻想 |
[1:00:37] | Hurry up! Let’s go! | 快点 跟我走 |
[1:00:39] | Come on, it’s time! | 过来 是时候了 |
[1:02:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:02:12] | – This is your CD player? – Yeah. | – 那是你的CD机 – 没错 |
[1:02:18] | You don’t like it? It’s not new. | 你不喜欢吗 它有年头了 |
[1:02:22] | No, no, I’m just a… | 不 不 我只是… |
[1:02:27] | I’m confused. You said it was near a window. | 我不明白 你说它放在窗户旁边 |
[1:02:31] | Oh, that’s here! | 在这里 |
[1:02:34] | Watch. | 看 |
[1:02:36] | Now, it’s closed. | 现在是关上的 |
[1:02:38] | Now, it’s open. | 打开了 |
[1:02:41] | Now, it’s closed. | 关上了 |
[1:02:44] | Now, it’s open. | 打开了 |
[1:02:54] | Did you think it was a real window? | 你以为是一扇真的窗户吗 |
[1:03:00] | So you could leave, etc? | 然后你就能逃走之类的 |
[1:03:05] | Help me get out of here, Hedwig. | 帮我逃出去 黑德维希 |
[1:03:10] | Just give me the keys and let me out the door. | 只要把钥匙给我就好 让我出门 |
[1:03:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:03:15] | Ms. Patricia says that | 帕特里夏女士说 |
[1:03:16] | nobody will make fun of me anymore when the beast comes. | 等野兽来了 就没人会再嘲笑我了 |
[1:03:20] | She said that everyone must see how amazing I am. | 她说所有人都会看到我有多棒 |
[1:03:22] | And then all of my silly mistakes, they won’t matter anymore. | 没有人会在意我那些愚蠢的错误了 |
[1:03:26] | I think you should go back to your room. | 我觉得你应该回你的房间 |
[1:03:27] | No, wait! Please! | 不 等等 求你了 |
[1:03:29] | I wanna hear your Kanye West albums! | 我想听你的坎耶·韦斯特的专辑 |
[1:03:31] | Show me your room! | 带我去你的房间 |
[1:03:32] | Let’s stay here, I’m sorry I asked to leave. | 就待在这里吧 抱歉我刚才要离开 |
[1:03:34] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:03:36] | You said you wanna show me something cool, right? | 你说你要给我看一些酷酷的东西 对吗 |
[1:03:38] | – Show me something! – I don’t want to! | – 给我看 – 我不想 |
[1:03:40] | Please! | 求你 |
[1:03:44] | This! | 这个 |
[1:03:55] | – It’s nice. – It’s not a toy. | – 这很棒 – 这不是个玩具 |
[1:04:05] | – This this real? – Yes. | – 这是真的吗 – 是的 |
[1:04:09] | It’s Mr. Dennis’. | 是丹尼斯先生的 |
[1:04:13] | He doesn’t even know I stole it. | 他根本不知道我偷了这个 |
[1:04:16] | Pretty cool, right? | 很酷吧 |
[1:04:20] | You can listen people talking | 你可以听到别人说话 |
[1:04:21] | and they don’t even know you’re listening. | 而他们根本不知道你在偷听 |
[1:04:26] | – Who does this talk to? – Don’t touch that. | – 用这个可以和谁通话 – 别碰那里 |
[1:04:30] | I just want to see if it works. | 我只想看看它能不能用 |
[1:04:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:04:35] | Don’t touch the buttons. You’re gonna get us found out. | 别按那个按钮 我们会被发现的 |
[1:04:37] | Yeah, east gate here. What up? | 这里是东门 什么事 |
[1:04:44] | Do not talk. | 别说话 |
[1:04:46] | Whaddup? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:50] | – Hello? – Don’t! | – 你好 – 不要 |
[1:04:52] | I’m gonna slap you! | 我会打你的 |
[1:04:53] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:04:57] | Hello? Hello, my name is Casey Cooke! | 有人在吗 我叫凯茜·库克 |
[1:04:59] | I’m being held in a basement! | 我被关在了一间地下室里 |
[1:05:00] | I’ve been abducted with two other girls! | 我和其他两个女孩被绑架了 |
[1:05:03] | Who the hell is this? | 什么玩意 |
[1:05:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:05:16] | Casey Cooke! I’ve been abducted! You need to find me! | 凯茜·库克 我被绑架了 你得找到我 |
[1:05:22] | Betty, is that you? This isn’t fun. | 贝蒂 是你吗 这不好玩 |
[1:05:25] | Call the police! I must be near you. | 快报警 我肯定离你不远 |
[1:05:27] | I’m being held in a basement or something. | 我被关在一间像地下室的房间里 |
[1:05:30] | Okay, Betty, listen. Tell Larry and fish I said hi. | 行了 贝蒂 帮我向拉里和鱼儿们问好 |
[1:05:33] | Tell him I still got his orange earphones and… | 告诉他 他的耳机还在我这儿呢 |
[1:05:36] | I don’t know where I am. There is a man here. | 我不知道我在哪 这里有个男人 |
[1:05:40] | He abducted us and he’s going to kill me. | 他绑架了我们 他要杀我 |
[1:05:52] | I only have a few hours left. | 我只剩下几个小时了 |
[1:05:59] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:06:02] | I’m begging you. Somebody save us. | 求你了 来人救救我们 |
[1:06:07] | Wait, who is this? And how did you get one of our walkies? | 等等 你是谁 怎么得到我们的对讲机的 |
[1:06:19] | Put your hands together in contrition. | 双手合十 摆成忏悔礼 |
[1:06:24] | “In the sun, we will find our passion.” | “日光之下 终现热忱” |
[1:06:29] | “In the sun, we will find our purpose.” | “日光之下 终寻本心” |
[1:06:47] | I read that on a sympathy card in the supermarket. | 我在超市的慰问卡上看过这些话 |
[1:06:51] | It was for funerals, but I saw it was beautiful. | 是葬礼用的 但我觉得它很好看 |
[1:07:00] | Dennis will explain the meaning of this evening. | 丹尼斯会向你说明今晚的意义 |
[1:07:37] | The beast is a scenting creature, | 野兽是嗅觉灵敏的生物 |
[1:07:42] | who represents the highest form of human’s evolution. | 代表着人类进化的最高形态 |
[1:07:45] | He believes the time of ordinary humanity is over. | 他认为普通人类的时代结束了 |
[1:07:51] | I hope this makes you feel calm. | 希望这能让你感到平静 |
[1:07:55] | You will be in the presents of something greater. | 你将见到更伟大的存在 |
[1:08:01] | I was gonna ask for your last shirt, but I won’t. | 我本来要让你脱下最后一件上衣 但不会了 |
[1:08:06] | Because tonight is a sacred night. | 因为今晚是神圣的 |
[1:08:09] | It’s almost over. | 快结束了 |
[1:08:19] | Casey, come on! | 凯茜 快点 |
[1:08:22] | Let’s pretend we’re animals again! | 我们再来玩动物扮演游戏吧 |
[1:08:24] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:08:28] | Casey, come on! This is our game! | 凯茜 快 这是我们的游戏 |
[1:08:33] | Or I’ll tell your dad you’re not being nice. | 否则我就告诉你爸 说你不乖 |
[1:08:55] | Come on! Take off your stuff. | 快 把衣服脱光 |
[1:08:58] | Animals don’t wear clothes. | 动物是不穿衣服的 |
[1:09:00] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:09:03] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:09:30] | Casey-bear. | 凯茜宝贝 |
[1:09:34] | This isn’t funny. | 这不好玩 |
[1:09:40] | Is it loaded? | 上膛了吗 |
[1:09:44] | Casey? | 凯茜 |
[1:09:48] | I’m your uncle. | 我是你叔叔 |
[1:09:52] | Stop it, Casey! | 停下 凯茜 |
[1:09:55] | Put that gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[1:09:57] | I’m getting upset! | 我要生气了 |
[1:09:59] | I’m about to get very angry! | 我要发火了 |
[1:10:01] | Give me the gun! | 把枪给我 |
[1:10:09] | You could’ve killed me. | 你差点杀了我 |
[1:11:19] | – This place is closed. – No, it’s okay. | – 这地方关门了 – 没事的 |
[1:11:21] | – You can’t get in. – No, it’s okay. | – 你进不去的 – 没事 |
[1:11:29] | Hello, Dennis. | 你好 丹尼斯 |
[1:11:31] | One of the others emailed me just now. | 你们中的一位刚给我发了邮件 |
[1:11:35] | – Is everything okay? – We’re fine. | – 没事吧 – 我们没事 |
[1:11:38] | Dennis, Kevin is really lucky to have you. | 丹尼斯 有你是凯文的福气 |
[1:11:43] | You are quite extraordinary. I just don’t want you guys get hurt. | 你们很特别 我只是不想你们受伤 |
[1:11:54] | You think we’re extraordinary? | 你认为我们很特别吗 |
[1:11:57] | I like you, Dennis. May I come in? | 我喜欢你 丹尼斯 我能进去吗 |
[1:12:01] | And can we talk? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[1:12:05] | I know you want to tell me something. | 我知道你想告诉我一些事 |
[1:12:09] | Why don’t you just tell me? | 为什么不告诉我呢 |
[1:12:26] | We’re very similar, you and I. | 我们俩很像 |
[1:12:29] | Both on the outside looking in. | 都是局外旁观者 |
[1:12:31] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[1:12:33] | I don’t get many visitors. I’ll get you some water. | 很少有人来我家做客 我去给你倒点水 |
[1:12:39] | They got a proper quarters for me in a building on the south side | 他们在南边那栋楼里给我留了个好地方 |
[1:12:42] | but we’re already here. | 但我们都已经搬到这儿了 |
[1:12:44] | When they promoted me to head of maintenance, | 他们升我为维修部的主管时 |
[1:12:46] | they said I could have it. | 说这里就归我了 |
[1:12:48] | Who are you going to meet? | 你要去见谁 |
[1:12:56] | I want to talk about… | 我想谈谈 |
[1:12:59] | Kevin and… | 凯文 |
[1:13:03] | what his mother did to him. | 还有他母亲对他做的事 |
[1:13:06] | I remember it all. | 我全记得 |
[1:13:09] | I’m happy you’re suddenly so open. | 我很高兴你突然这么坦白 |
[1:13:12] | Kevin’s mother had rather malevolent ways | 凯文的妈妈有很多种恶毒的方法 |
[1:13:14] | of punishing this 3-year-old. | 来惩罚这个三岁的孩子 |
[1:13:17] | Is that when you arrived in the light? | 你就是在那时候出现的吗 |
[1:13:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:13:22] | The one way to avoid her attention | 避开她注意的一种方式 |
[1:13:24] | was to keep everything spotless, everything perfect. | 就是让一切保持完美无瑕 |
[1:13:30] | I know you’re coming from good intentions, Dennis, | 我知道你的出现是好心 丹尼斯 |
[1:13:33] | but there are other ways to help Kevin now. | 但现在还有其它方式帮助凯文 |
[1:13:36] | I’ve lost so many patients into the system. | 我的很多病人进了精神病院 |
[1:13:41] | I want you to know, Dennis. | 我想让你知道 丹尼斯 |
[1:13:42] | I will never stop fighting for you. | 我不会放弃为你们争取的 |
[1:13:45] | My patients have become my family. | 我的病人已经成了我的家人 |
[1:13:48] | They are what I’ve chosen instead of a more traditional path. | 我选择了他们 而不是更传统的方式 |
[1:13:52] | I hope you feel you can be truly honest with me. | 我希望你能对我坦白 |
[1:13:56] | I actually wanna be honest with you. | 其实我想对你坦白 |
[1:14:00] | I lied before. | 我之前撒谎了 |
[1:14:02] | When you asked, if I’d ever met the beast, | 你问我有没有见过野兽的时候 |
[1:14:06] | I said “no”. That really isn’t true. | 我说”没见过” 那不是真的 |
[1:14:13] | You wrote about a woman in Germany, | 你写过一个德国女人的事 |
[1:14:15] | who’d been blind for 10 years. | 她瞎了十年 |
[1:14:19] | And then it was discovered that she had DID. | 之后被诊断出患了分离性身份识别障碍 |
[1:14:22] | Then three of her identities developed sight. | 后来她的三个人格产生了视觉 |
[1:14:27] | You speculated that her optical nerves regenerated | 你推断 她的视神经再生 |
[1:14:31] | because of her beliefs. | 是因为她的信念 |
[1:14:34] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[1:14:36] | There are things, Dr. Fletcher, | 弗莱彻医生 有些事情 |
[1:14:38] | that all of us would find hard to believe. | 我们都觉得很难相信 |
[1:14:41] | Are you trying to tell me there is a 24th identity? | 你是想说 还存在第24个人格吗 |
[1:14:44] | You protect the broken. | 你保护有问题的人 |
[1:14:46] | When you said you saw this situation was extraordinary, | 你说你认为这个情况很特别时 |
[1:14:50] | – I knew you can maybe understand. – Understand what? | – 我就知道 也许你能理解 – 理解什么 |
[1:14:54] | The beast… | 野兽 |
[1:14:57] | is real. | 是真的 |
[1:15:00] | He’s just emerged. You were right about everything. | 他刚出现 你说中了一切 |
[1:15:05] | What does he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[1:15:08] | He is much bigger than I am. | 他的块头比我大得多 |
[1:15:11] | And I’m the biggest of all of us. | 而我是我们中块头最大的 |
[1:15:14] | He’s tall, he’s very muscular. | 他很高 很强壮 |
[1:15:18] | He’s got a long mane of hair | 他长着长长的鬃毛 |
[1:15:20] | and his fingers are… are twice the length of ours. | 他的手指是我们的两倍长 |
[1:15:26] | He believes we’re extraordinary. | 他相信我们很特别 |
[1:15:29] | That we don’t represent a mistake, but our potential. | 相信我们并非错误的存在 相信我们的潜能 |
[1:15:37] | You say the same things. | 你也是这么说的 |
[1:15:41] | He’s on the move. | 他在行动 |
[1:15:44] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:15:46] | I don’t understand. He can’t be real. | 我不明白 他不可能是真的 |
[1:15:53] | There must be limits to what a human being can become. | 人类的潜能肯定有其极限 |
[1:15:58] | And there’s another whole part of the story, isn’t there? | 这个故事还有另一面 对吗 |
[1:16:02] | About the eating of the impure young? | 以不洁年轻人为食 |
[1:16:06] | What does “impure” even mean? | “不洁”到底是什么意思 |
[1:16:10] | We should discuss that, so that you can understand fully. | 我们应该讨论这个 你才能完全理解 |
[1:16:13] | – Understand what? – Sometimes… | – 理解什么 – 有时候 |
[1:16:18] | there’s just no other way. | 没有别的办法 |
[1:16:23] | Who are you going to meet? | 你要去见谁 |
[1:16:28] | Him. | 他 |
[1:16:34] | You know what, I would love to take notes on all of this. | 你知道吗 我想把这些都记下来 |
[1:16:39] | We should probably discuss this in a proper session tomorrow. | 我们应该在明天诊疗时谈谈这事 |
[1:16:43] | Really? You’re okay with this? | 真的吗 你能接受这事 |
[1:16:46] | This has been so wonderful, you’re being so open. | 这真是太好了 你非常坦诚 |
[1:16:49] | I can see that you feel very empowered | 我可以感受到 |
[1:16:52] | by the philosophies of the beast. | 野兽的理念让你觉得更强大了 |
[1:16:53] | – I… – I’m going to go now. | – 我… – 我现在得走了 |
[1:16:56] | I knew you’d understand. I’ll see ya. | 我就知道你会理解的 再见 |
[1:17:12] | Would you mind… | 你介意 |
[1:17:16] | if I used your bathroom? | 我借用一下你的洗手间吗 |
[1:17:20] | No. | 不介意 |
[1:17:22] | It’s down the hall, near the stairs on your left. | 就在大厅下面 下楼左手边 |
[1:17:31] | – How we doing? – Okay. | – 怎么样了 – 好的 |
[1:18:14] | Are you real? | 你是真的吗 |
[1:18:20] | Who is it? Help me. | 你是谁 救救我 |
[1:18:24] | – Help me. – Is someone there? | – 救救我 – 是有人来了吗 |
[1:18:28] | – Oh, my God. – Please, help me! | – 我的天呐 – 求你了 救救我 |
[1:18:34] | They will never reach their potential. | 他们永远达不到自己的潜力 |
[1:18:36] | They don’t really matter. | 他们都不重要 |
[1:18:37] | Listen to me, Dennis. | 听我说 丹尼斯 |
[1:18:40] | I should’ve listened better. | 我该更仔细地聆听你的 |
[1:18:43] | I should’ve understood what you’re capable of, | 我该知道你能做出什么事来 |
[1:18:46] | how powerful you are. | 你有多强大 |
[1:18:48] | Patricia says your way isn’t working. | 帕特里夏说你方法行不通 |
[1:18:50] | – The world will understand now. – Dennis, | – 世人现在会理解的 – 丹尼斯 |
[1:18:53] | this is an egregious wrong. | 这真是大错特错 |
[1:18:57] | These young women are suffering. This is a crime. | 这些女孩们正在受苦 这是犯罪 |
[1:19:01] | I can’t let you keep them here. | 我不能让你把她们关在这儿 |
[1:19:04] | We’ve got to stop this. This identity is monstrous. | 我们得阻止这一切 这个人格很恶毒 |
[1:19:08] | I’m really sad you feel this way. | 你这样觉得 我很抱歉 |
[1:19:10] | Can’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[1:19:11] | He is formed because of your time in this place. | 就是因为你在这里待着 他才形成了 |
[1:19:42] | There’s a lady. | 刚刚有位女士 |
[1:19:44] | Someone’s here! | 有人来了 |
[1:19:48] | We need to get out of these rooms! | 我们得逃出去 |
[1:19:52] | Is there anything in the room? Anything that we could use? | 房间里有什么东西吗 任何我们能用的东西 |
[1:20:03] | There’s nothing in here. | 什么也没有 |
[1:20:07] | There is a hanger. | 这儿有个钩子 |
[1:20:33] | Thank you, Dennis. | 谢谢你 丹尼斯 |
[1:20:36] | Here you go, sir. | 给您 先生 |
[1:20:56] | It sounded like there were slide bolts | 刚才听起来 |
[1:20:58] | on the outside of our doors. | 我们门外应该是滑闩 |
[1:21:00] | See if you can move the lock through the crack in the door. | 你试试看能不能通过门的缝隙把锁打开 |
[1:22:13] | Stay calm. We’re getting out of here. | 保持冷静 我们能出去的 |
[1:22:15] | We’re gonna get Casey. | 我们能找到凯茜 |
[1:22:18] | You can do this, Marcia. | 你能做到 玛西亚 |
[1:22:56] | It’s regarded to Chahamana’s defeat | 就像是卡哈马那王朝[7世纪-12世纪]被打败 |
[1:22:57] | and Muhammad of Ghor’s conquests between 1192 and 1200. | 以及古尔的穆罕默德从1192到1200年间的征服 |
[1:23:03] | I would liken it to Muhammad’s brazen ultimatum, | 我想把它比作穆罕穆德厚颜无耻的最后通牒 |
[1:23:06] | that Prithviraj “either apostatize or fight”. | 普利维拉”要么放弃信仰要么战斗” |
[1:23:12] | Like Prithviraj’s defiance… | 就像普利维拉的反抗 |
[1:23:15] | we should stand up to the horde’s advances. | 面对”群”的进攻 我们应该奋起反抗 |
[1:23:18] | In the face of their scare tactics, we should show… | 面对他们的恐吓战术 我们应该表现出 |
[1:23:24] | I hate my insulin shots. | 我恨胰岛素注射 |
[1:23:26] | No one else around here has to take them. | 这里其他人都不需要注射胰岛素 |
[1:23:28] | Why do I have to have diabetes? | 为什么就我有糖尿病 |
[1:23:32] | All the doctors, besides Dr. Fletcher, | 所有的医生 包括弗莱彻医生 |
[1:23:34] | say that we’re the same person, just personalities. | 都说我们就是一个人的不同人格 |
[1:23:40] | How do you explain I’m the only one that needs this? | 那你怎么解释只有我需要这破玩意儿 |
[1:23:42] | You motherfu… | 你个狗娘养的 |
[1:23:49] | I’m wearing cargo pants from the 90s. | 我穿着九十年代的工装裤 |
[1:23:52] | And a scarf. | 还有条围巾 |
[1:23:54] | If it wasn’t for the Varvatos T-shirt underneath, | 如果不是里面穿着名设计师的T恤 |
[1:23:56] | I’d be a mess. | 那我就丑死了 |
[1:23:59] | I got no taste for things right now. | 我现在一点品味都没有了 |
[1:24:02] | I’m worried sick. | 我很担心 |
[1:24:07] | I have a very bad feeling that I’m losing time. | 我有着失去时间的不祥预感 |
[1:24:10] | I decide who gets the light, right? | 我能决定谁得到表现机会 不是吗 |
[1:24:12] | I think someone is stealing the light from me when I’m not aware. | 有人正趁我不注意 偷走我的表现机会 |
[1:24:17] | The horde keeps obsessing about the ones who haven’t suffered. | “群”一直执着于那些没受过苦的人 |
[1:24:21] | I don’t know where they’re going with this, | 我不知道他们这样下去会怎样 |
[1:24:24] | but it scares me. | 但我感到很害怕 |
[1:25:27] | Picture yourself in a couple hours at home. | 想象着再过几个小时你就在家了 |
[1:25:30] | On the couch, | 窝在沙发里 |
[1:25:33] | in that ugly-ass sweatshirt that you love. | 穿着你喜欢的那件丑汗衫 |
[1:25:46] | It’s an animal. | 那是只动物 |
[1:25:49] | He goes like this if there’s a coyote or something. | 他叫得好像遇到了土狼之类的似的 |
[1:27:31] | Kev… Kev… Kev… | 凯文 凯文 凯文 |
[1:27:35] | Kev… | 凯文 |
[1:28:02] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[1:28:05] | for helping us till now. | 一直以来的帮助 |
[1:28:14] | Kev… Kev… | 凯文 凯文 |
[1:29:14] | I guess I should tell Dr. Fletcher about this, but… | 我想我该告诉弗莱彻医生 |
[1:29:18] | She’ll worry. She is such a sweet woman. | 但她会担心的 她是个大好人 |
[1:29:23] | I believe I will go for a nice walk | 我应该去好好散个步 |
[1:29:26] | and think this through organizationally. | 系统地想想这件事 |
[1:29:33] | Thus ends my journal for Monday. | 这就是我周一的日记 |
[1:29:37] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[1:31:00] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:31:04] | Marcia? | 玛西亚 |
[1:31:28] | Claire! Claire, let’s go! | 克莱尔 克莱尔我们快走 |
[1:33:11] | Kevin Wendell Crumb? | 凯文·温德尔·克拉姆 |
[1:33:17] | Kevin Wendell Crumb. | 凯文·温德尔·克拉姆 |
[1:33:22] | Kevin Wendell Crumb! | 凯文·温德尔·克拉姆 |
[1:33:35] | Kevin Wendell Crumb. | 凯文·温德尔·克拉姆 |
[1:33:39] | Kevin Wendell Crumb. | 凯文·温德尔·克拉姆 |
[1:33:42] | You made a mess. | 你闯祸了 |
[1:33:45] | Come out here. | 滚出来 |
[1:33:49] | Kevin Wendell Crumb! You made a mess! | 凯文·温德尔·克拉姆 你闯祸了 |
[1:33:52] | Get out there! | 滚出来 |
[1:34:20] | Who are you? Wha… what’s happening? | 你是谁 发生了什么 |
[1:34:26] | Something horrible. | 一些可怕的事情 |
[1:34:30] | What’d I do? | 我做了什么 |
[1:34:33] | Did I hurt you? | 我伤害你了吗 |
[1:34:43] | Dr. Fletcher. Dr. Fletcher! | 弗莱彻医生 弗莱彻医生 |
[1:34:49] | Who did that? | 这是谁干的 |
[1:34:52] | You did. | 你干的 |
[1:34:54] | I swear I was on a bus. | 我发誓 我正在公车上 |
[1:34:57] | I don’t remember anything after that. I… | 之后什么事我都不记得了 我 |
[1:35:01] | This is still September 18, 2014, right? | 现在还是2014年9月18号 是吗 |
[1:35:15] | There’s a shotgun I bought. | 我买了一支猎枪 |
[1:35:17] | It’s in the bottom cabinet, hidden behind things. | 就在一堆杂物后面最底下的柜子里 |
[1:35:21] | The shells are in my uniform closet, out in the service wall. | 子弹在供电间里的我的制服柜里 |
[1:35:27] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[1:35:32] | Then kill me. | 然后杀了我 |
[1:35:40] | Wait, wait, wait! No, no, don’t do that! | 等一下等一下 不要这么做 |
[1:35:42] | He can’t handle reality. | 他无法面对现实 |
[1:35:45] | My name is Jade. | 我叫杰德 |
[1:35:46] | Has Dr. Fletcher been getting our emails? | 弗莱彻医生收到我们的邮件了吗 |
[1:35:48] | This is what we have to do. We can… | 我们必须要这样做 我们可以… |
[1:35:50] | As in 1008, | 在1008年 |
[1:35:50] | 喀布尔-夏希王朝历史 该王朝位于现今阿富汗和巴基斯坦一带 | |
[1:35:53] | when Anandapala suffered the shahis’ most crushing defeat | 当安纳达佩拉惨遭夏希王朝最毁灭性的战败 |
[1:35:56] | and Mahmud overran the entirety of the Punjab Region, | 而默罕默德统治了整个旁遮普 |
[1:36:00] | taking the famed Temple of Kangra, | 占领了著名康格拉神庙的时候 |
[1:36:03] | we have been wronged by this alliance, | 我们被”群”错怪了 |
[1:36:06] | this horde of Patricia, Dennis and the boy. | 帕特里夏 丹尼斯还有那个男孩 |
[1:36:09] | Their actions do not represent us! | 他们的行为不代表我们 |
[1:36:11] | They… are every… | 他们… |
[1:36:14] | Everybody, just take a minute! | 你们大家都冷静一下 |
[1:36:18] | Baby girl… | 小姑娘… |
[1:36:20] | They’ve been stealing control of the light from me, | 他们一直都从我手里偷走表现机会 |
[1:36:22] | but the group are gonna work through this. | 但我们团队会解决这个问题的 |
[1:36:25] | Honey, my name is Barry. | 亲爱的 我叫巴里 |
[1:36:37] | You shouldn’t have used the walkie-talkies. | 你不该用那个对讲机的 |
[1:36:43] | They almost caught us. | 他们差点就抓住我们了 |
[1:36:46] | Stop it, Hedwig! | 别这样 黑德维希 |
[1:36:49] | They were right. | 他们说得对 |
[1:36:50] | Look at you! You’re so frightened of us. | 看看你 你多害怕我们啊 |
[1:36:55] | Dennis and Ms. Patricia are in charge because of me! | 丹尼斯和帕特里夏女士是因为我才能得到控制权的 |
[1:36:59] | I’m gonna give the light to them now. | 我现在要把表现机会给他们了 |
[1:37:02] | No one’s allowed to make fun of me anymore! | 再没有人能够嘲笑我了 |
[1:37:18] | Thank you, Hedwig. | 谢谢你 黑德维希 |
[1:37:25] | Everything’s fine now. | 现在没事了 |
[1:37:26] | Kevin Wendell Crumb. | 凯文·温德尔·克拉姆 |
[1:37:30] | Kevin is asleep. We’ve made him sleep far away. | 凯文睡着了 我们让他在很远处睡着了 |
[1:37:35] | You can call his name all you like, dear, but… | 你想叫他就叫吧 亲爱的 但… |
[1:37:37] | he’s not going to hear you. | 他听不到你说话的 |
[1:37:40] | The beast has shared with us his dream | 野兽给我们看了他的梦想 |
[1:37:43] | of a larger group to sustain him. | 想要有更多人来维持他的存在 |
[1:37:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:37:48] | Ten to twelve unworthy young next time. | 下一次就用十到二十个没用的年轻人 |
[1:37:53] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[1:37:53] | This is just the start! | 这仅仅是开始 |
[1:39:18] | Let go! | 放开我 |
[1:39:37] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:39:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:39:58] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[1:40:06] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:22] | It runs in our family. | 这是家族遗传的 |
[1:40:25] | My daddy died, too. | 我爸爸也去世了 |
[1:40:28] | Same way, heart attack. | 也是这样 心脏病发 |
[1:40:33] | But you don’t need to worry. I’m going to take care of you. | 不过你不用担心 我会好好照顾你的 |
[1:40:41] | Now, you won’t be giving me any trouble, will you? | 你不会给我惹什么麻烦的 对吧 |
[1:40:46] | I know you won’t, sweetie. | 我知道你不会的 宝贝 |
[1:41:10] | We are glorious! | 我们真是太美了 |
[1:41:14] | We will no longer be afraid! | 我们不再会害怕了 |
[1:41:27] | Only through pain… | 只有通过痛苦 |
[1:41:31] | can you achieve your greatness! | 你才能实现自身的伟大 |
[1:41:50] | The impure are the untouched, | 纯洁者是未被染指 |
[1:41:54] | the unburned, the unslain! | 未受火侵 未被杀害的 |
[1:42:01] | Those who have not been torn, | 那些没受过折磨的人 |
[1:42:04] | have no value in themselves | 自身没什么意义 |
[1:42:08] | and no place in this world! | 在这世上也无立足之地 |
[1:42:12] | They are asleep! | 他们都睡着了 |
[1:42:37] | Your gun cannot hurt me. | 你的枪伤不了我 |
[1:42:42] | Can’t you see? I am not human. | 你看不出来吗 我不是人类 |
[1:42:47] | Kevin is a man. I am much more. | 凯文是个人类 我比他强多了 |
[1:44:22] | You… you are different from the rest. | 你和其他人不一样 |
[1:44:36] | Your heart is pure. | 你的心是纯洁的 |
[1:44:42] | Rejoice! | 太棒了 |
[1:44:50] | The broken are the more evolved! | 受过伤的人才更高等 |
[1:45:00] | Rejoice! | 太棒了 |
[1:46:03] | What in the name of Mary Joseph! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[1:46:07] | What are you doing in this area? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:46:50] | Just keep walking, honey. They won’t do nothing. | 继续走 宝贝 它们不会伤害你的 |
[1:47:30] | Vince, call the police! | 文斯 报警 |
[1:47:33] | She said some people got hurt in the area below maintenance. | 她说在下面维修区有人受伤了 |
[1:47:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:48:02] | Now, I’m just gonna check you. | 我给你检查一下 |
[1:48:44] | Third deceased– name of Dr. Karen Fletcher. | 第三名死者为卡伦·弗莱彻医生 |
[1:48:47] | Still trying to locate the family. | 我们还在联系她的家人 |
[1:49:07] | Casey Cooke’s guardian’s here. | 凯茜·库克斯的监护人到了 |
[1:49:19] | You uncle’s here. | 你叔叔来了 |
[1:49:23] | You ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[1:50:14] | It didn’t go through. | 没成功 |
[1:50:21] | We are what we believe we are. | 我们相信自己是什么就是什么 |
[1:50:30] | Holy shit! This is so cool! | 天哪 这也太帅了 |
[1:50:38] | They’re gonna believe we exist now, right? | 现在他们相信我们存在了吧 |
[1:50:44] | They’re gotta have to. | 他们必须得相信 |
[1:50:48] | So what are we do now? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[1:50:54] | We trust in him. | 我们相信他 |
[1:50:58] | He’ll protect us. | 他会保护我们的 |
[1:51:01] | Look at what he can do. | 看看他的能耐 |
[1:51:06] | Let him show the world how powerful we can be. | 让他告诉这个世界看看我们能有多强大 |
[1:51:19] | The suspected murderer, Kevin Crumb, | 嫌疑凶手 凯文·克拉姆 患有一种 |
[1:51:22] | suffers from the controversial psychological disorder, DID. | 富有争议的心理疾病 分裂型人格障碍 |
[1:51:26] | The rumors coming out of the scene are almost unbelievable. | 现场传言简直令人难以置信 |
[1:51:30] | There are conflicting stories if the suspect is alive or dead | 人们对于嫌疑人近距离挨了两枪以后 |
[1:51:33] | after sustaining two point-blank gunshots. | 是生是死还不确定 |
[1:51:36] | Reports even indicate one of his personalities | 报道甚至称 他其中一个人格 |
[1:51:39] | is an amalgam of various animals | 是一系列动物的混合体 |
[1:51:41] | in the Philadelphia Zoo, where he worked. | 就是他工作过的费城动物园里的动物 |
[1:51:44] | The press is already referring | 媒体已经开始用 |
[1:51:45] | to the alleged attacker by a dark name, | 知情者透露的一个暗号 |
[1:51:48] | leaked by a source close to the case. | 来代指这位受指控的袭击者 |
[1:51:50] | Because of his many personalities, | 因为他的多重人格 |
[1:51:53] | he is being called “the horde”. | 他被称为”群” |
[1:51:56] | This is like that crazy guy in the wheelchair | 这就像那个15年前被关起来的那个奇怪的 |
[1:51:58] | that they put away 15 years ago. | 坐轮椅的人一样 |
[1:52:01] | And they gave him a funny name, too. | 他们给他也取了个奇怪的名字 |
[1:52:05] | What was it? | 叫什么来着 |
[1:52:07] | – Mr. Glass. – Oh, yeah. | – 玻璃先生 – 对 |