时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m guessing you didn’t see a lot of snow in Nigeria. | 我猜你在尼日利亚不经常看到雪 |
[00:04] | Never. | 从没见过 |
[00:05] | The first time was in that movie Home Alone. | 我第一次看见是在电影《小鬼当家》里面 |
[00:08] | What’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:10] | They should not have left him alone. | 他们不该把小孩一个人留在家里 |
[00:13] | I’ve seen a lot of snow in Detroit. | 我在底特律见过很多雪 |
[00:16] | One of my favorite memories from when I was a kid | 我最喜欢的时刻就是小时候 |
[00:18] | was waking up early in the morning | 早晨起床 |
[00:19] | and looking out that window, seeing everything covered | 往窗户外一望 看到一切都被 |
[00:22] | in a thick white blanket of snow. | 皑皑白雪盖上了 |
[00:24] | And if they canceled school, me and my friends would | 如果学校停课 我和朋友就会 |
[00:26] | play in it all day. | 在雪堆里玩一天 |
[00:29] | – Why is that funny? – Canceling school? | -有什么好笑的 -停课 |
[00:32] | In Nigeria, we would have terrible floods. | 在尼日利亚 即使发了大洪水 |
[00:35] | Homes would be washed away, and we’d still go to school. | 家都被冲走了 我们也继续上学 |
[00:38] | Well, that’s not fair. | 这可不公平 |
[00:40] | Although it’s probably not much fun playing in a flood. | 尽管在洪水里可能没什么好玩的 |
[00:43] | Mm, no. | 一点也不 |
[00:45] | So snow is new to you. What else? | 那雪对你来说是新鲜事 还有什么 |
[00:49] | Electricity all day and all night. | 全天都有电 |
[00:52] | Is that a problem in Nigeria? | 这在尼日利亚是个问题吗 |
[00:54] | The electric company there sucks very much. | 那里的电力公司糟糕透顶 |
[00:57] | Corruption or incompetence? | 腐败还是无能 |
[00:59] | Yes. | 都是 |
[01:02] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[01:05] | Here in America, I am black. | 在美国 我是个黑人 |
[01:08] | Aren’t you black everywhere? | 你不是在哪都是黑人吗 |
[01:11] | Yes, but in Nigeria, | 对 但在尼日利亚 |
[01:13] | I never thought about the color of my skin. | 我从没在意过自己皮肤的颜色 |
[01:16] | I was just Abishola Bolatito Doyinsola Oluwatoyin Adebambo. | 我只是艾比希拉·博拉蒂托·多因索拉·奥卢瓦托因·阿德班博 |
[01:22] | Just? | 只是 |
[01:25] | Here, every time I walk out the door, | 在这 每次我出门 |
[01:27] | I’m continually reminded that I am a black woman. | 都不停地想起自己是个黑人女性 |
[01:31] | I never thought about it that way. | 我从没这么想过 |
[01:34] | Do you ever go to work or shopping or to church | 你有没有去工作或购物或教堂时 |
[01:37] | and think “I am a white man”? | 想着”我是个白人男性” |
[01:39] | No. | 没有 |
[01:41] | Come to Nigeria and you will. | 来尼日利亚 你就会这么想 |
[01:47] | Black woman, would you like to have dinner with a white man? | 黑人女性 你愿意和白人男性共进晚餐吗 |
[01:52] | – Yes. Justin Timberlake. – Come on. | -愿意 和贾斯汀·汀布莱克 -别这样 |
[01:56] | But I’d also like to have dinner with you. | 但我也愿意和你共进晚餐 |
[01:58] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:03] | I had a whole speech for when you said no. | 我准备了一大堆你拒绝的说辞 |
[02:05] | I got nothing for yes. | 但没准备好你同意的说辞 |
[02:43] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[02:45] | No. Everything is fine. Sorry. | 没有 一切都好 抱歉 |
[02:50] | Come on, Goody, tell me. | 拜托 古迪 说吧 |
[02:52] | I just noticed you are wearing Ralph Lauren cologne. | 我只是发现你喷了拉夫·劳伦香水 |
[02:55] | I am. How’d you know that? | 是的 你怎么知道 |
[02:56] | Whenever my father tried to cause my mother | 当我爸爸想让我妈妈 |
[02:59] | to be in the mood, | 性致勃勃时 |
[03:00] | he would always wear Ralph Lauren cologne. | 他就喷拉夫·劳伦香水 |
[03:03] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[03:05] | I am one of seven children. | 我家有七个孩子 |
[03:07] | Okay, well, that’s encouraging. | 好 这听着很鼓舞人心 |
[03:09] | Are you trying to cause your Nigerian lady friend | 你想让你的尼日利亚女朋友 |
[03:11] | – to be in the mood? – Yeah, I guess. | -性致勃勃吗 -对 我想是吧 |
[03:13] | I mean, I don’t see any upside | 反正闻上去像汉高香皂 |
[03:14] | – to just smelling like Dial soap. – You sure? | -也没什么优势 -你确定吗 |
[03:18] | Dial is for all the moments we get closer. | 汉高香皂使你我靠得更近[汉高广告语] |
[03:21] | I enjoy their commercials. | 我喜欢他们的广告 |
[03:24] | Um, I’m still gonna go with the cologne. | 我还是用香水好了 |
[03:26] | – May I give you some advice? – Please. | -我能给你点建议吗 -说吧 |
[03:29] | Nigerian women tend to be very strong-willed. | 尼日利亚女人通常意志坚定 |
[03:32] | Very assertive. | 自信有主张 |
[03:33] | Yeah, that sounds like Abishola. | 艾比希拉就是这样的人 |
[03:35] | They will dominate you unless you exhibit your own strength. | 她们会主宰你 除非你展现出自己的强势 |
[03:38] | Well, that’s adorable, but as a rule, | 你说得很好 但你得知道 |
[03:39] | the ladies do not boss around Bob Wheeler. | 没有女人能对鲍勃·威勒颐指气使 |
[03:44] | Of course. My mistake. | 当然 我错了 |
[03:45] | – But thanks for the tip. – You’re very welcome. | -但谢谢你的建议 -不客气 |
[03:49] | Goodwin. | 古德温 |
[04:09] | Schmuck. | 蠢货 |
[04:13] | Schmuck! | 蠢货呗 |
[04:25] | Don’t make it too fancy. | 别搞得太夸张 |
[04:27] | Why not? This is a date. A proper date. | 为什么 这是约会 正经约会 |
[04:31] | After which, who knows what might happen? | 在那之后 谁知道之后会发生什么 |
[04:35] | Nothing will happen. | 什么也不会发生 |
[04:36] | He will take me home, | 他会送我回家 |
[04:38] | I’ll give him a kiss on the cheek good night, | 我会亲他脸颊一下 道个晚安 |
[04:40] | and then try to get to my room | 然后试着回到我房间 |
[04:41] | without talking to my auntie and uncle. | 最好别碰见阿姨和叔叔 |
[04:43] | And what about me? | 那我呢 |
[04:44] | I’ll tell you about it on the bus tomorrow. | 我明天公车上再告诉你 |
[04:47] | If the date goes the way you say it will, don’t bother. | 如果约会照你说的那样 别告诉我了 |
[04:51] | Are you trying to make me nervous? | 你是想让我紧张吗 |
[04:52] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[04:53] | Bob is an American man. | 鲍勃是个美国男人 |
[04:55] | He’s not giving up a night with his “Buddies” | 他可不会就为了亲脸颊 |
[04:57] | at the Buffalo Wild Wings just for a kiss on the cheek. | 而在狂野鸡翅大费周章 |
[05:02] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[05:04] | He’ll be patient. He’s a gentleman. | 他会耐心的 他是个绅士 |
[05:06] | Too bad for you. | 那太可惜了 |
[05:08] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[05:09] | Maybe after a couple of glasses of wine, | 也许一两杯红酒下肚 |
[05:11] | you will loosen up. | 你能放松一点 |
[05:12] | I’m not drinking wine. | 我不喝红酒 |
[05:14] | Oh, too bad for Bob. | 鲍勃惨了 |
[05:19] | What kind of car does he drive? | 他开哪种车 |
[05:20] | Cadillac. | 凯迪拉克 |
[05:22] | – Oh. – What? | -哦 -怎么了 |
[05:22] | Never mind. You are too old for the backseat. | 没什么 你太老了 不该坐后座 |
[05:26] | – I swear, I’ll punch you. – Try it. | -我真的要揍你了 -你试试 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好你的 |
[05:33] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[05:34] | Nearly finished. Another two hours. | 快好了 再两小时 |
[05:42] | Here’s the tax stuff you asked for. | 这是你要的税单 |
[05:44] | Thanks. Just put it there. | 谢谢 放那儿吧 |
[05:49] | somebody smells like Playboy After Dark. | 某人闻起来就像夜店的花花公子 |
[05:53] | It’s Ralph Lauren. | 是拉夫·劳伦 |
[05:55] | Maybe it smells different on him. | 也许在他身上不是这个味儿 |
[05:59] | – You got a date tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚有约 -是的 |
[06:01] | Your little African friend? | 和你的非洲小伙伴 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:07] | Where you taking her? | 带她去哪儿 |
[06:08] | Uh, Riverwalk Steakhouse. | 河滨牛排餐厅 |
[06:11] | What’s wrong with it? | 有什么问题 |
[06:13] | It’s where old white people | 那是上了年纪的白人 |
[06:14] | take their parents for dinner. | 带父母吃饭的地方 |
[06:17] | Thanks, but we’ll be fine. | 谢谢提醒 我们会顺利的 |
[06:18] | At least bring her somewhere where she feels at home. | 至少带她去个感觉像家的地方 |
[06:22] | – Where would that be? – I don’t know. | -什么地方 -我不知道 |
[06:24] | Someplace you can eat with your fingers. | 一个你可以用手指吃东西的地方 |
[06:28] | Really, Mom? | 你认真的吗 妈妈 |
[06:28] | Well, they’re not the chopstick people. | 他们又不用筷子 |
[06:31] | Okay, I need to get going soon, | 好吧 我赶时间 |
[06:33] | – so let me finish this up. – Sure. | -所以让我把这个做完 -当然 |
[06:36] | – Have fun tonight. – I will. | -玩开心点 -我会的 |
[06:40] | I hope you know I don’t have a racist bone in my body. | 我希望你知道我骨子里没一点种族歧视 |
[06:43] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[06:44] | I’d be so proud to have a grandchild | 要是孙儿长得像泰格伍兹 |
[06:46] | who looks like Tiger Woods. | 或者哈莉·贝瑞 |
[06:49] | Halle Berry? | 我会非常骄傲 |
[06:52] | Good night, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[06:53] | Night-night. | 安安 |
[06:56] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么回事 |
[06:58] | I forgot Barack Obama. | 竟然忘了巴拉克·奥巴马 |
[07:00] | He’s my favorite one! | 他可是我的最爱 |
[07:09] | China said Wednesday | 中方称本周三 |
[07:10] | it would free the crew of… | 船员将免于… |
[07:12] | The sock man will be here any minute. | 袜子男马上到了 |
[07:13] | Go put on something nice. | 去换件好看的衣服 |
[07:15] | What is wrong with what I am wearing? | 我的衣服怎么了 |
[07:17] | Tunde, look at me, and look at you. | 通德 看看我 再看看你 |
[07:21] | Sexy. | 性感 |
[07:23] | Go! | 快去 |
[07:28] | – What is this? – A sandwich. | -这是什么 -三明治 |
[07:30] | Those are not sandwich clothes. | 这不是让你吃三明治的衣服 |
[07:39] | That’s a lot of perfume, bro. | 你喷了多少香水 兄弟 |
[07:48] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[07:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:52] | Please. | 请进 |
[07:54] | You look nice. Are you going somewhere? | 你看上去真不错 要去哪儿吗 |
[07:57] | Just over there. | 就那儿 |
[08:00] | Safe travels. | 旅程绝对安全 |
[08:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:05] | Good evening, Bob. | 晚上好 鲍勃 |
[08:06] | Hey, Dele. | 嗨 德勒 |
[08:08] | – You’re looking sharp. – Thank you. | -你看起来真帅 -谢谢 |
[08:09] | You got a little mustard on your shirt there. | 衬衫这里沾了些芥末 |
[08:12] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[08:17] | Oh, Bob. Hello. | 鲍勃 你好 |
[08:21] | Hello, Auntie. Uh, these are for you. | 你好 阿姨 这是给你的 |
[08:23] | Oh, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:25] | Put ’em in water. | 插水里 |
[08:29] | So, Bob, what’s up with you? | 那么 鲍勃 你还好吗 |
[08:31] | Just my cholesterol. | 只有我的胆固醇不太好 |
[08:33] | Yes, we are both unhealthy. | 是的 我们都不怎么健康 |
[08:36] | He’s here! | 他到了 |
[08:38] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[08:41] | So, Bob, what is up with you? | 所以 鲍勃 你还好吗 |
[08:44] | I already asked. | 我已经问过了 |
[08:45] | He said his cholesterol. | 他说他的胆固醇不好 |
[08:48] | Mine, too. | 我的也是 |
[08:50] | Hello, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[08:54] | Wow, you look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[08:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:59] | – These are for you. – Thank you. | -这些送你 -谢谢 |
[09:01] | Tunde. | 通德 |
[09:02] | Uh, I’ll put them in water. | 我去插水里 |
[09:07] | – Shall we? – Yes. | -我们出发 -好的 |
[09:13] | Thank you. Good night. | 谢谢 晚安 |
[09:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:16] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[09:23] | He smelled wonderful. | 他真香 |
[09:26] | Oh, I forgot to take a picture for the Instagram. | 我忘记拍要发图享的照片了 |
[09:28] | Wait! Wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[09:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:47] | It’s okay, we’re from California. | 没事 我们是加利福尼亚人 |
[09:51] | Why did you say that? | 为什么要那么说 |
[09:52] | I’m just messing with her. | 我就逗逗她 |
[09:55] | Oh, because of the racism. | 因为怕种族歧视 |
[09:59] | We are also Jewish. | 我们还是犹太人 |
[10:04] | That was fun. | 真好玩 |
[10:07] | You believe this? We’re on a real date. | 你相信吗 我们真的在约会 |
[10:10] | I know. It seems like only yesterday | 我知道 好像昨天 |
[10:12] | you were a strange man bringing socks to my home. | 你还只是送袜子到我家的陌生人 |
[10:15] | That was a little weird, wasn’t it? | 那样做有点奇怪 是不是 |
[10:16] | That was a lot of weird. | 相当奇怪 |
[10:19] | Eh, it’ll be a good story we can tell our… | 是个好故事 可以说给我们的… |
[10:21] | friends. | 朋友听 |
[10:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:28] | I can’t get over how beautiful you are. | 你美得让我移不开眼 |
[10:30] | Stop, you’re embarrassing me. | 别说了 我都不好意思了 |
[10:32] | Sorry. Would you like a glass of wine? | 抱歉 要来杯葡萄酒吗 |
[10:34] | Are you getting some? | 你要来点吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah, it’s a special occasion. | 当然 这可是特别的日子 |
[10:36] | Celebrate, loosen up. | 庆祝 放松 |
[10:38] | What if I do not wish to loosen up? | 如果我不希望放松呢 |
[10:42] | Well, then, tight is always an option. | 好吧 紧张也是一个选择 |
[10:46] | Well, maybe I’ll have one glass of wine. | 好吧 我也许要来一杯葡萄酒 |
[10:48] | Great. Red or white? | 好的 红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒 |
[10:49] | A-A dry California chardonnay would be nice. | 一杯加利福尼亚霞多丽干白葡萄酒就行 |
[10:52] | You know your wines. | 你居然懂葡萄酒 |
[10:53] | I was a waitress in London | 我上护理学院的时候 |
[10:54] | when I went to nursing school. | 曾经在伦敦当过服务员 |
[10:56] | I didn’t know you lived in London. | 我不知道你还在伦敦生活过 |
[10:58] | And Barcelona and Hamburg and Cape Town. | 还有巴塞罗那 汉堡和开普敦 |
[11:02] | Wow. I keep thinking I know who you are | 我一直在努力了解你 |
[11:04] | and then I realize there’s so much more. | 后来我发现还要了解更多 |
[11:07] | I keep thinking I know who you are. | 我一直在努力了解你 |
[11:09] | – And? – I think I’ve got it. | -然后呢 -我觉得我已经了解了 |
[11:14] | Yeah, what you see is what you get. | 是的 眼见为实 |
[11:16] | I like what I see. | 我喜欢我的所见 |
[11:19] | Excuse me. Can we get two glasses | 打扰一下 可以给我们 |
[11:21] | of your best California chardonnay? | 来两杯你们的特等加利福尼亚霞多丽吗 |
[11:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:24] | Russian River Valley or Carneros, | 要俄罗斯河谷或者卡内罗斯产的 |
[11:26] | preferably 2007. | 最好是2007年的 |
[11:28] | And in those nice glasses. | 装杯也要好一点 |
[11:32] | So, what is good here? | 这里的招牌是什么 |
[11:34] | Well, they are known for their steaks. | 他们以牛排出名 |
[11:36] | The rib eye, medium rare. | 肋眼牛排 三分熟 |
[11:38] | You’re not getting that, are you? | 你不会点那个的 会吗 |
[11:40] | – Why not? – Bob, | -为什么不点 -鲍勃 |
[11:42] | you recently had a heart attack. | 你最近心脏病发作了一次 |
[11:43] | Yeah, and I feel fine. | 没错 但我感觉很好 |
[11:44] | No, you cannot have steak. | 不行 你不能吃牛排 |
[11:50] | Okay, I-I’m pretty sure I can. | 可以 我非常确定我可以 |
[11:52] | But I won’t. No. It’s fine. | 但我不会点 没事 没关系 |
[11:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:58] | Just so we’re clear, uh, while it happens to line up | 那就很明白了 虽然这些刚好 |
[12:00] | with your suggestion, | 符合你的建议 |
[12:02] | I’m making the decision to have fish or chicken. | 我决定点鱼或者鸡肉 |
[12:05] | – You’ll have fish. – Damn right I’ll have fish. | -你点鱼 -我当然会点鱼 |
[12:09] | So, I’m guessing french fries are a bad idea. | 那么 我猜炸薯条肯定不行 |
[12:10] | – Spinach. – Okay. | -菠菜 -好的 |
[12:13] | Fish and spinach at a steak house. | 在牛排店吃鱼和菠菜 |
[12:15] | Sure. | 很好 |
[12:19] | You know, I was warned | 是这样 我曾被警告过 |
[12:20] | that Nigerian women can be kind of pushy. | 尼日利亚妇女可能有点强势 |
[12:22] | That’s a very unfair generalization. | 这种标签很不公平 |
[12:24] | That’s what I told the guy. | 我也是这么跟那个人说的 |
[12:33] | Thank you for dinner. | 谢谢你邀请我吃晚饭 |
[12:35] | That was very nice. | 很好吃 |
[12:36] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[12:37] | Did you enjoy the salmon? | 鲑鱼好吃吗 |
[12:39] | It was all right. I mean, it was… | 还行 我的意思是 就是 |
[12:41] | No. | 不好吃 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:45] | That’s okay, you were just looking out for me. | 没关系 你是为了照顾我 |
[12:50] | You know, we could do something else. | 这样吧 我们可以干点别的事 |
[12:52] | I don’t have to go straight home. | 我不用直接回家 |
[12:54] | Oh, great. I was gonna go get a burger. | 很好 我要去买个汉堡 |
[12:55] | You can watch me eat it. | 你可以看着我吃 |
[12:58] | – Bob. – I’m kidding. | -鲍勃 -我开玩笑的 |
[13:01] | Ah, that’s my sister. | 是我妹妹的电话 |
[13:02] | Hang on a second. | 等一会 |
[13:03] | Little busy, Christina. What’s up? | 现在有点忙 克里斯汀娜 怎么了 |
[13:05] | Mom’s acting really weird. | 妈妈的行为有点奇怪 |
[13:07] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[13:08] | We were having dinner and she suddenly had trouble talking. | 我们正吃饭的时候 她突然说不出话了 |
[13:11] | Trouble how? | 怎么说不出 |
[13:12] | She’s slurring all her words. | 她的话都含糊不清 |
[13:14] | You called to tell me Mom is drunk? | 你打电话来是要告诉我妈妈喝醉了吗 |
[13:18] | Christina, this is Abishola. | 克里斯汀娜 我是艾比希拉 |
[13:19] | The African chick? | 那个非洲小妞吗 |
[13:21] | Yes, the African chick. | 是的 非洲小妞 |
[13:24] | Point at an object and ask your mother to name it. | 指着一个东西 让你妈妈说它的名字 |
[13:26] | – Why? – Just do it. | -为什么 -做就行 |
[13:28] | What’s this, Mom? | 这是什么 妈妈 |
[13:30] | Spun. | 纺线 |
[13:31] | – No, spoon. – Spun. | -不 是勺子 -纺线 |
[13:33] | Oh, God, what’s happening? | 天哪 怎么回事 |
[13:35] | Stay calm. Ask her to raise both arms and keep them upright. | 冷静 让她举起胳膊保持挺直 |
[13:38] | Mom, raise your arms up. | 妈妈 举起胳膊 |
[13:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:41] | Your mother might be having a stroke. | 你妈妈可能中风了 |
[13:43] | Her right arm fell down. | 她的胳膊垂下来了 |
[13:44] | Okay, you need to call an ambulance right now. | 好了 你现在需要立刻叫救护车 |
[13:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:47] | Tell them to take you | 让他们带你去 |
[13:48] | to Woodward Memorial Hospital. | 伍德沃德纪念医院 |
[13:50] | We have a comprehensive stroke center. | 我们有综合中风中心 |
[13:52] | Bob and I will meet you there. | 鲍勃和我会去那里找你 |
[13:53] | Stroke? Is Mom gonna die? | 中风 妈妈会死吗 |
[13:55] | Christina, you need to keep it together and call 911. | 克里斯汀娜 你要冷静下来打急救电话 |
[13:58] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. Where’s my phone? | 天哪 天哪 我的手机呢 |
[14:02] | You’re on it. | 你正在用呢 |
[14:06] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[14:15] | – Where’s Mom? – I don’t know. | -妈妈在哪 -我不知道 |
[14:17] | What do you mean you don’t know? How can you not know? | 你不知道什么意思 你怎么能不知道 |
[14:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:22] | What is wrong with you? Are you on something? | 你怎么回事 你吃了什么药 |
[14:24] | That I do know. | 我知道 |
[14:26] | X… anax. | 阿普唑仓[管制药物] |
[14:30] | Where did you get drugs? | 你从哪搞的毒品 |
[14:32] | Mom’s purse. | 妈妈的包 |
[14:34] | She also has this old iPod. | 她还有这个旧音乐播放器 |
[14:37] | Look at this thing. It looks like a bar of soap. | 看这东西 就像是一块肥皂 |
[14:41] | Wait here. I’ll find out what’s going on. | 在这里等我 我去看看怎么回事 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:46] | Mentos. | 曼妥思 |
[14:47] | Yay. | 太好了 |
[15:24] | Bob, where the hell are you? | 鲍勃 你跑哪里去了 |
[15:26] | Uh, I-I don’t know, we’re in the waiting area place. | 我不知道 我们正在等候区 |
[15:28] | On the sixth floor? | 六楼吗 |
[15:29] | – Yes. On the sixth floor. – Bob. | -是的 六楼 -鲍勃 |
[15:32] | – What? – Look at this. | -干什么 -你看 |
[15:40] | Magic. | 魔术 |
[15:42] | So, when you came out of the elevator, | 你从电梯出来时 |
[15:43] | – which way did you turn? – I didn’t turn anywhere. I went straight. | -往哪里转了 -我没有转 我直走了 |
[15:46] | Okay, out of the elevator, | 好吧 出电梯 |
[15:47] | you have to turn right and we’re just at the end of the hall. | 你要往右转 我们就在走廊尽头 |
[15:50] | On my way. | 马上来 |
[15:56] | Turn right. | 右转 |
[16:00] | Where’d my fingers go? | 我的手指哪里去了 |
[16:06] | What the…? | 搞什… |
[16:12] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[16:13] | Yeah, I did what you said. There’s no waiting room. | 我找你说的做了 没看到等候室 |
[16:15] | Okay, can you see the nurses’ station? | 好吧 你能看到护士站吗 |
[16:18] | There is no nurses’ station. | 根本没有护士站 |
[16:21] | *War, huh* | *战争* |
[16:23] | *Good God, y’all, what is it good for?* | *上帝啊 战争能干什么* |
[16:25] | Okay, well, what do you see? | 好吧 那你能看到什么 |
[16:26] | – Uh, a window. – *Absolutely nothing* | -一扇窗 -*什么都没用* |
[16:28] | – A wheelchair. – *I’ll say it again, war* | -一台轮椅 -*我要再说一遍 战争* |
[16:30] | Uh, oh, there’s a sign. Uh, “The Irv and Rhonda Nettleman | 有一个牌子 “艾芙和朗达·奈特曼 |
[16:34] | Palsy Pavilion.” | 麻痹治疗” |
[16:35] | – Never mind. W-Where are you parked? – *N-N-N-N-N-No* | -算了 你在哪里停车的 -*不不不不不* |
[16:37] | *N-N-N-N-N-N-N-No* | *不不不不不* |
[16:40] | “Structure L. Level P9.” | L号 9层停车场 |
[16:41] | – Okay, which tower? – *N-N-N-No* | -哪座楼 -*不不不* |
[16:43] | What do you mean “Which tower”? | 什么叫哪座楼 |
[16:44] | There’s two towers. Which one are you in? | 有两座楼 你在哪一座 |
[16:46] | *It ain’t nothing but a heartbreaker* | *那只会让人心碎* |
[16:48] | Oh, uh, sorry, what tower am I in? | 抱歉 我在哪座楼 |
[16:51] | – South. – South. | -南楼 -南楼 |
[16:52] | Okay, we’re in the North Tower. | 好吧 我们在北楼 |
[16:53] | Well, where’s that? | 那是在哪里 |
[16:55] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[16:56] | somewhere north of you. | 在你北边 |
[16:59] | Oh. I think I see it. | 我觉得我看到了 |
[17:02] | I’m waving. Can you see me? | 我在挥手 你能看到我吗 |
[17:04] | No, I can’t see you! | 不 我看不到你 |
[17:06] | All right, calm down! I’ll be right there! | 好了 冷静点 我马上到 |
[17:09] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[17:12] | You want me to find him? | 要我找到他吗 |
[17:15] | No. You stay. | 不 你待在这里 |
[17:16] | Are you sure? I-I can find him anywhere. | 你确定吗 他在哪里我都能找到他 |
[17:18] | We have that twin connection. | 我们有双胞胎的联结 |
[17:21] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[17:24] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[17:26] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上了 |
[17:30] | Kemi, go home. I won’t be back for a while. | 凯米 回家去吧 我马上回来 |
[17:33] | No, I am not at the Motel 6 with Bob. | 不 我没有和鲍勃在快捷酒店 |
[17:37] | I’m at the hospital. His mother just had a stroke. | 我在医院 他妈妈刚刚中风了 |
[17:40] | Why would I lie about that? | 我为什么要撒这种谎 |
[17:44] | I have to go. | 我要先挂了 |
[17:46] | – Anything? – No, not yet. | -有消息吗 -还没有 |
[17:56] | You mad at me? | 你对我生气了吗 |
[17:56] | No. | 没有 |
[17:59] | You seem mad. | 你看起来很生气 |
[18:01] | – Please, Christina, not right now. – Okay. | -拜托 克里斯汀娜 别闹 -好吧 |
[18:05] | That’s my big brother. | 这是我大哥 |
[18:07] | He’s mad at me. | 他对我很生气 |
[18:12] | What’s going on? – Yeah, what’s going on? | -怎么样了 -对 怎么样了 |
[18:15] | Your mother is out of surgery. | 你们的妈妈手术结束了 |
[18:16] | It went well. You should be able to see her soon. | 很顺利 你们马上就能见她了 |
[18:19] | Okay. Does that mean she’s okay? | 好 那说明她没事了吗 |
[18:20] | There’s no permanent damage? | 没有永久的后遗症吗 |
[18:21] | Is there damage? | 有遗症吗 |
[18:24] | Uh, these are questions you have to ask the doctor. | 这些问题应该去问医生 |
[18:26] | – Okay, I will. – I will, too. | -好的 我会问的 -我也会的 |
[18:29] | I can’t thank you enough. | 怎么谢你都不够了 |
[18:30] | Yeah, thank you enough. | 是啊 谢你够 |
[18:33] | For God’s sakes, Christina, take a break! | 上帝啊 克里斯汀娜 消停点吧 |
[18:40] | Did he seem mad to you? | 他看上去对你生气了吗 |
[18:44] | No, just worried. | 不 只是太担心了 |
[18:45] | Oh. Well, that’s my brother. | 我哥哥就是这样 |
[18:48] | Always worrying about everybody else. | 总是担心别人 |
[18:50] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[18:52] | He is. | 是的 |
[18:54] | You know, when our dad died, my mom totally fell apart. | 我们的爸爸去世后 我妈妈完全崩溃了 |
[18:59] | Bob had to leave college to take care of me and Douglas. | 鲍勃不得不大学辍学来照顾我和道格拉斯 |
[19:03] | He took care of Mom, too. | 他也照顾妈妈 |
[19:05] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[19:07] | You’re lucky to have him. | 有他做你的哥哥很幸运 |
[19:09] | I am. | 是的 |
[19:11] | Oh, just a heads-up. | 提醒你一下 |
[19:14] | If you break his heart, I’ll hunt you down and kill you. | 如果你让他心碎 我会找到你 杀了你 |
[19:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:21] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢你的警告 |
[19:24] | It’s the only one you’ll get. | 你只有这一个警告 |
[19:35] | Please, God, take care of my mother. | 上帝啊 保佑我的妈妈吧 |
[20:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:10] | Which way? | 在哪里 |
[20:12] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[20:13] | Person! | 六人 |
[20:14] | – Yes? – Can you help me? | -什么事 -你能帮帮我吗 |
[20:16] | Am I at the north of the south tower of the hospital? | 我在医院南楼的北边吗 |
[20:19] | You are in a holliday inn. | 这里是度假酒店 |
[20:23] | Ah, damn. | 该死 |
[20:26] | Hold on, mama, I’m coming! | 坚持住 妈妈 我来了 |